时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:30] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:32] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | If you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:55] | What’s wrong with my other suits? | 我其他西服有什么问题 |
[00:57] | They’re fine for a hired assassin, Mr. Reese, | 那些只适合杀手的角色 里瑟先生 |
[01:00] | just not for this particular job. | 不适合这一特殊任务 |
[01:04] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪儿 |
[01:05] | To mingle with the best and brightest. | 跟最优秀最聪明的人打交道 |
[01:08] | Wall Street. We have a new number. | 华尔街 我们有了新号码 |
[01:12] | Mr. Adam Saunders, he’s a prop trader | 亚当·桑德斯先生 他是操盘手 |
[01:15] | at the investment firm of Baylor Zimm. | 在贝乐&齐姆投资银行工作 |
[01:17] | – Prop trader? – Proprietary. | -操盘手 -操盘自有资本 |
[01:19] | He invests the bank’s own money, not the clients’. | 他投资银行的自有资产 而不是顾客的 |
[01:22] | He seems to be your typical overeducated, | 他是那种典型的高学历 |
[01:24] | overcompensated Wall Street highflier. | 高收入的华尔街野心家 |
[01:30] | They’re fine. | 这样挺好 |
[01:31] | No. | 不行 |
[01:32] | The cuff should shiver on the shoe, not break. | 裤脚应该刚好在鞋面上方 不能磨到 |
[01:37] | Saunders has already had a brush with the S.E.C., | 桑德斯与证监会有点问题 |
[01:40] | an accusation of insider trading, unproven, | 他被指控内部交易 还未证实 |
[01:44] | So his risk taking may have led him into dangerous waters | 所以他的冒险行为可能会置他于危险境地 |
[01:48] | I want you to get close to him. | 我要你接近他 |
[01:50] | I don’t know anything about Wall Street. | 我对华尔街一无所知 |
[01:52] | Well, here’s a start, although it doesn’t really matter. | 拿这本书试试 不过也不太管用 |
[01:53] | 《漫步华尔街》 伯顿·马尔基尔著 经时间证明的成功投资 | |
[01:56] | Banking is mostly looking clever and wearing the right clothes | 投行要的不过是外表精明 衣着光鲜 |
[02:00] | And we’ve managed the second part. | 至少我们第二点做到了 |
[02:07] | I don’t know how this works, but he’s seen too much. | 我不知道怎么搞的 但他知道的太多 |
[02:10] | We’ll clean it up. | 我们得了结此事 |
[02:12] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[02:25] | I’m a prop trader, not a tour guide. | 我是操盘手 不是导游 |
[02:26] | And this guy’s a whale. He brings us business. | 这可是条大鱼 能带给我们大生意 |
[02:29] | It’s millions. | 上亿呢 |
[02:30] | And that’d be great, if I handled clients, | 那可太好了 只可惜我不能为客户投资 |
[02:32] | but the only people I make money for are Baylor and Zimm. | 我唯一服务的客户只有贝乐和齐姆 |
[02:35] | The amount of bank this guy’s talking, | 这家伙的银行资产 |
[02:37] | it’ll bleed into ours soon enough. | 马上就会交给我们了 |
[02:39] | Sydney know about this? | 悉妮知道这事儿吗 |
[02:40] | Said they requested you by name. | 她说他们点名找你 |
[02:43] | Someone must think you know what you’re doing. | 有人认定你业务精通 |
[02:44] | Look, you’re backing me into a corner on this, Paul. | 你这是把我住墙角上逼啊 保罗 |
[02:48] | I’ve got my eye on a thing. | 我有别的事要忙 |
[02:50] | Hey, what are friends for? | 朋友嘛 对不对 |
[02:51] | Besides, you don’t even have to meet the whale, | 再说了 你都不用见那条大鱼 |
[02:53] | just his rep, some asset manager. | 只要见他的代理 某个资产经理人 |
[02:57] | Outstanding, I’ll be spending two days with hair gel | 真棒 我得花两天时间跟涂着发蜡 |
[02:59] | and a pin-striped suit. | 穿着细条西装的人耗 |
[03:00] | It’s Glen Check, actually. | 我穿的是葛伦格纹 |
[03:04] | John Rooney, assets. | 约翰·鲁尼 财产经理人 |
[03:05] | Adam Saunders. I know what I’m doing. | 亚当·桑德斯 我业务精通 |
[03:08] | My client prefers to stay anonymous. | 我的客人不愿透露姓名 |
[03:11] | He’s the…silent type. | 他比较 低调 |
[03:14] | He’s also not fond of heights. | 他还有点恐高 |
[03:17] | I thought rooftops were your domain, Mr. Reese. | 我还以为屋顶是你的领地 里瑟先生 |
[03:20] | Your reputation precedes you. | 你的声誉不错 |
[03:22] | My client trusts reputations when it comes to his money. | 我的客人在投资方面很看重声誉 |
[03:25] | Reputations can be deceiving. How much are we talking about? | 声誉未必如实 打算投多少钱 |
[03:27] | At first, pocket change. | 第一步 来点小钱 |
[03:32] | My client likes to roll the dice. | 我的顾客喜欢玩大的 |
[03:34] | No TIPS, no I-bonds, no short-term funds. | 不要通保债券 通指债券 短期基金 |
[03:37] | Play jazz. | 要刺激的 |
[03:39] | Consider it an audition, Mr. Saunders. | 就当是面试吧 桑德斯先生 |
[03:43] | It starts now. | 现在开始 |
[03:44] | You’re a quick study, Mr. Reese. | 你学得可真快 里瑟先生 |
[03:46] | Adam | 亚当 |
[03:47] | get over here, they’re reading. | 快过来 他们在宣布结果 |
[03:49] | This is Andrea Foxglove, | 我是安德里亚·福克斯格拉乌 |
[03:50] | reporting outside the criminal courthouse | 正在曼哈顿下城区刑事法庭 |
[03:52] | in lower Manhattan. | 为您报道 |
[03:53] | We’ve received word that the jury has returned | 我们得到消息 陪审团已经回到 |
[03:55] | in the Robert Keller murder trial. | 罗伯特·凯勒的谋杀罪庭审现场 |
[03:57] | You following this, Robert Keller, | 你知道这事吗 罗伯特·凯勒 |
[03:58] | former CEO of Virtanen Pharmaceuticals? | 维尔塔宁制药公司的前首席执行官 |
[04:00] | Guy’s standing trial for murder. | 他正因为谋杀罪受审 |
[04:02] | I’m familiar with the case. | 我对这案子很熟 |
[04:03] | Only thing between this company and chapter 11 | 这公司马上就要申请破产保护了 |
[04:05] | is an acquittal. | 除非他被无罪释放 |
[04:06] | Ever the pessimist, Saunders. | 永远悲观啊 桑德斯 |
[04:09] | Nothing breeds like bad news. | 坏消息总是祸不单行 |
[04:11] | Even on the broker side. Right, Vic? | 即便对于经纪人也一样 对吧 维克 |
[04:13] | Bad news is already priced in. | 对这坏消息早有准备 |
[04:15] | Keller’s son-in-law’s steering the ship. | 凯勒的女婿开始掌权 |
[04:17] | It’s a blue chip at a bargain-basement price, | 这可是价格降到谷底的蓝筹股 |
[04:20] | smart money’s already in, pal. | 精明的投资早就入场了 伙计 |
[04:22] | That’s why I get to handle the big bucks around here. | 这就是我在这里处理大钱的原因 |
[04:24] | You just went pro too early. | 你玩股票还太嫩了 |
[04:26] | Way too early. | 嫩得离谱 |
[04:27] | That’s Sydney Baylor, a partner in the firm. | 那是悉妮·贝乐 公司合伙人之一 |
[04:30] | She also has a reputation. | 她也有卓有声誉 |
[04:33] | Reputation for what? | 哪方面的声誉 |
[04:35] | Everything. | 所有方面的 |
[04:36] | You held the sell tickets on Virtanen to the last minute | 你把维尔塔宁的股票挂到最后 |
[04:39] | so I wouldn’t see. | 让我看不到 |
[04:40] | $100 million shorted, Adam? | 做空1个亿啊 亚当 |
[04:42] | You said you wanted playmakers around here. | 你自己说过你想要个进攻型人才 |
[04:44] | Wait, you short sold Virtanen? Are you out of your mind? | 等等 你做空了维尔塔宁 你疯了吗 |
[04:47] | It’s guilty, their stock craters, | 罪名成立 他们的股票会惨跌 |
[04:49] | and I hold the price that I sold for. | 我用挂牌的价格卖出 |
[04:50] | See, that’s the smart money, Victor. | 看 这才叫精明的投资 维克托 |
[04:54] | Let…it…ride. | 等 着 瞧 |
[04:58] | All right, kid, but consider what you’re betting. | 好吧 孩子 但是想想你的赌注 |
[05:01] | I’m getting word that a verdict has just been read. | 刚刚得到消息 他们正在宣判 |
[05:03] | They’re relaying it now. | 他们开始转播了 |
[05:06] | Guilty of all charges. | 全部罪名成立 |
[05:09] | Immediately following the verdict, | 判决一结束 |
[05:11] | the D.A. announced charges | 地区检察官立即宣布起诉 |
[05:12] | against Virtanen CFO Mark Lawson. | 维尔塔宁首席财政官马克·劳森 |
[05:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[05:19] | You do that again, and you’ll find yourself | 你再敢这么做 我保证你变成 |
[05:21] | the most successful occupier down in a tent on the street. | 最成功的”占领华尔街”人士 露宿街头去 |
[05:30] | Feel like having a drink | 想不想在维尔塔宁制药 |
[05:31] | over the grave of Virtanen Pharmaceuticals? | 的坟墓上喝酒庆祝一番 |
[05:34] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[05:35] | I’ll round up some guys. | 我再找几个人 |
[05:36] | Meet you downstairs after the closing bell. | 收市钟声响后楼下见 |
[05:43] | 亚当·桑德斯 手 机 | |
[05:43] | 强制配对 失 败 | |
[05:49] | His phone didn’t pair, Finch. | 他的手机无法配对 芬奇 |
[05:52] | That ever happen before? | 以前发生过吗 |
[05:54] | All I can think is that somebody else | 我能想到的是 已经有人 |
[05:55] | already blue-jacked him. | 配对好他的手机了 |
[05:57] | It appears we’re not the only ones looking into Adam Saunders | 看来找上亚当·桑德斯的不只我们 |
[06:01] | I see why. | 可想而知 |
[06:04] | Guy plays poker with other people’s money | 这家伙用别人的钱豪赌 |
[06:06] | and gloats about it. | 还为此洋洋得意 |
[06:09] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[06:11] | Someone like that, the win doesn’t concern him. | 那种人在乎的不是输赢 |
[06:14] | It’s the rush. | 而是刺激 |
[06:40] | Virtanen. | 维尔塔宁 |
[06:42] | Two vultures, one stone. How did you know? | 一石二鸟 你怎么知道的 |
[06:46] | I read everything, | 我阅读了所有的材料 |
[06:48] | all the 10k financials nobody else bothered to. | 所有别人都懒得看的万页财政报告 |
[06:50] | Virtanen didn’t have any blockbuster drugs in the pipeline. | 维尔塔宁根本没有任何王牌产品推出了 |
[06:53] | They’d hocked everything but the family cow | 他们已倾家荡产应付 |
[06:54] | for Keller’s Legal Defense, not to mention the CFO’s. | 凯勒的官司 更别说加上他女婿了 |
[06:58] | It was all buried, but I found it, | 这些被隐藏了起来 但我发现了 |
[07:00] | and Keller was just the tip of the iceberg. | 凯勒的事只是冰山一角 |
[07:02] | That ship was going down, so I took the bet. | 船要沉了 所以我赌了一把 |
[07:09] | No risk, no reward. | 无风险 则无回报 |
[07:11] | You ever play Russian Roulette? | 玩过俄罗斯轮盘吗 |
[07:13] | You want to get in the game, you got to spin the cylinder. | 想玩的话 得转动轮盘 |
[07:30] | You in his apartment yet, Finch? | 你在他的公寓里吗 芬奇 |
[07:34] | The rent on this place must be a staggering. | 这里的租金肯定让人惊掉下巴 |
[07:37] | Maybe that’s why he doesn’t have any furniture. | 这可能是他没钱置家具的原因 |
[07:50] | Mr. Reese, there’s a small fortune in Saunders’s closet | 里瑟先生 桑德斯的衣柜里小有财富呢 |
[07:55] | Whenever you’re ready. | 请签字 |
[08:00] | For a banker, he doesn’t seem to trust banks. | 身为银行业者 他可不信任银行 |
[08:03] | Bundles of $200 each. | 每捆是200刀 |
[08:11] | – And another club soda. – Right Away. | -再来杯苏打水 -马上 |
[08:14] | You pay, but you don’t drink. | 你买单 但却不点东西 |
[08:16] | I drink, just not right now. | 我也喝 但现在不行 |
[08:19] | Adam here prefers to keep his wits about him at all times. | 亚当想要时刻保持清醒 |
[08:23] | I hate that. | 我讨厌这样 |
[08:24] | How was the dime tour? | 你们俩谈得怎样了 |
[08:26] | Was our proprietary friend here worth the reputation? | 我们这位公司资本操盘手名副其实吗 |
[08:29] | Every penny. | 货真价实 |
[08:31] | There he is, Mr. Big shot. | 你在这里啊 大人物 |
[08:34] | You know how many clients I had to apologize to today | 你知道我今天得对多少客户道歉 |
[08:37] | when they found out I put them in a stock you shorted? | 就因为他们发现我投资在你卖空的股票上 |
[08:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:42] | Next time, do your homework. | 下一次 好好做足功课 |
[08:44] | Homework? | 功课 |
[08:45] | What are we, in grade school? | 你以为我们在读小学吗 |
[08:47] | Sorry, Vic. | 抱歉了 维克 |
[08:49] | I guess you just went pro too early. | 你猜你玩股票还太嫩了 |
[08:56] | Watch it! Come on! | 小心着点儿 来啊 |
[08:58] | My God! | 天啊 |
[09:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:01] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[09:02] | My suit! | 我的西装 |
[09:05] | Hey, Finch, we’ve got a Wall Street trader | 芬奇 我们的华尔街操盘手 |
[09:08] | that gambles millions by day, fights in bars at night. | 白天豪赌亿万 晚上酒吧打架 |
[09:12] | And someone’s tracking him. | 还被人跟踪 |
[09:14] | Stay on him tonight. | 今晚看着他 |
[09:16] | If somebody goes after him, it’ll likely happen at his home. | 如果有人找他麻烦 可能会在家下手 |
[09:19] | Yeah, problem is, he isn’t going home. | 是啊 问题是 他不在家 |
[09:23] | Looks like he’s working overtime. | 他看来在加班呢 |
[09:29] | Adam is closer to his boss than we thought, Finch. | 亚当与老板比我们想象得要亲密 芬奇 |
[09:34] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[09:48] | Adam never came home last night. | 亚当昨夜没回家 |
[09:49] | Since it was there, I took the liberty | 既然如此 我就自由自在地 |
[09:51] | of copying some of his personal records. | 拷贝了点儿他的个人记录 |
[09:53] | I filled in some of the gaps, not all. | 正好补上了部分信息 |
[09:55] | I do have a death certificate for Saunders’ mother | 手头有桑德斯妈妈的死亡证明 |
[09:57] | from when he was nine. | 在他九岁时候死的 |
[09:59] | Guardianship papers signed by a Robert Sowoski | 三年后一个叫罗伯特·斯沃斯基的人 |
[10:02] | from three years later. | 签署了他的监护证明 |
[10:03] | No father in the picture? | 没有他父亲的资料吗 |
[10:05] | I guess not. | 我想没有 |
[10:06] | I pulled up his employment contract from his personal computer. | 我从他电脑里找到了他的雇佣合同 |
[10:11] | Sydney Baylor hired him herself. | 悉妮·贝乐亲自聘请他 |
[10:15] | Their private relationship may account for | 他们的私人关系也许可以解释 |
[10:17] | his speedy rise to a trading desk. | 他为何那么快就坐上了操盘手的职位 |
[10:20] | This looks like a little more than sleeping your way to the top, Finch. | 似乎没有靠潜规则上位这么简单 芬奇 |
[10:24] | No other smudges on his record, | 他的记录里没有别的污点 |
[10:27] | except for a Securities and Exchange Commission Investigation | 只有半年前被卷入了 |
[10:29] | that involved him six months ago. | 证监会的调查 |
[10:32] | I don’t know why. | 原因不明 |
[10:33] | Maybe Detective Carter could help. | 也许卡特警探能帮上忙 |
[10:35] | We’ll see. | 看看吧 |
[10:37] | Until then, I’ve taken care of the current surveillance on Adam. | 我已经搞定了对亚当的监控 |
[10:41] | After a GPRS reroute, no one will be listening to his calls. | 重设GPRS后 没人能窃听他的电话了 |
[10:45] | If someone makes another attempt on his phone, | 如果有人还想窃听他的电话 |
[10:47] | They’ll have to get close. | 他们就得设法接近他 |
[10:48] | And we’ll nail them. | 我们就能抓住他们 |
[10:52] | – Joss Carter? – Yeah. | -是乔丝·卡特吗 -我是 |
[10:54] | I have your delivery here from Westside dry cleaning. | 西区干洗店送来的东西 |
[10:56] | I didn’t have any dry cleaning. | 我没送洗过东西啊 |
[10:58] | Well, got your name on it here, so– | 这上面写了你的名字 |
[11:00] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
[11:01] | One man’s suit. | 一套男士西装 |
[11:05] | Just sign right here. | 在这儿签名就可以 |
[11:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:21] | 3 World Financial Center, please. | 世界金融中心3号 谢谢 |
[11:23] | John’s gonna want that suit back. | 约翰想要回他的西装 |
[11:32] | So where’s Mr. Navaad? | 内瓦德先生呢 |
[11:35] | He’s taking his family to a Knicks game while I borrow his taxi | 我借车期间 他带全家去看尼克斯队的比赛 |
[11:41] | -Adam Saunders? Is he in trouble? – He might be. | -亚当·桑德斯 他有麻烦吗 -应该是 |
[11:43] | He needs our help, Detective Carter, | 他需要我们的帮助 卡特警探 |
[11:45] | and I need yours. | 而我需要你的帮助 |
[11:46] | Is that why we’re going to 3 World Financial Center? | 所以我们要去世界金融中心3号吗 |
[11:49] | No, that’s the regional offices of the S.E.C. | 不是 那里是证监会的地区办事处 |
[11:51] | We need to get a look at sealed S.E.C. records | 我们需要查看证监会封存的 |
[11:54] | pertaining to Mr. Saunders. | 桑德斯先生的文件 |
[11:58] | And you think I can just do that? | 你觉得我能办得到 |
[12:01] | If anyone can do it, you can. | 如果有人能办到的话 就是你了 |
[12:04] | All right. I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我尽力而为 |
[12:10] | You turned on the meter? | 你居然还打表 |
[12:11] | Don’t forget to tip. | 别忘给小费 |
[12:19] | 亚当·桑德斯 手 机 | |
[12:20] | 强制配对 成 功 | |
[12:21] | – Triple espresso, please. – No problem. | -三倍浓缩的 谢谢 -好的 |
[12:23] | Oh, triple espresso? | 三倍浓缩 |
[12:25] | That’s a lot of caffeine. You must be tired. | 那么多咖啡因 你一定累透了 |
[12:27] | I am tired of nosy S.E.C. Investigators. | 我烦透了爱管闲事的证监会调查员 |
[12:30] | Your inquiry wrapped six months ago. | 你们的质询半年前就结束了 |
[12:32] | And I can’t let another Ivy League punk like yourself | 我可不能任由你这种常春藤联盟毕业的无赖 |
[12:34] | get away with it. | 逍遥法外 |
[12:37] | And I still have nothing to say. | 我还是无可奉告 |
[12:39] | You’re always very good at keeping your mouth shut. | 你一直很擅长守口如瓶 |
[12:41] | You know what? Hey, I’m so sorry, forget it. | 抱歉 我不要了 |
[12:47] | Is this–is this the new standard procedure? | 这是 这是新的标准程序吗 |
[12:49] | Harassment in broad daylight? | 明目张胆的骚扰 |
[12:50] | A year from now, I’m still gonna be looking. | 就算是一年后 我还是会继续查的 |
[12:52] | One slip, so much as give your grandma a stock tip, | 有一点闪失 哪怕是给你奶奶一点股票内幕 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna get you, kid. | 我就会抓住你 小子 |
[12:56] | The S.E.C. is a watchdog without teeth. | 证监会就是一条没牙的看门狗罢了 |
[13:00] | You couldn’t give a parking ticket. | 你连一张停车罚单都开不了 |
[13:02] | Good thing I got friends in the justice department. | 还好我在司法部门有朋友 |
[13:04] | They love sending rich white boys up to Otisville. | 他们就爱送有钱的白人小子去欧提斯维尔监狱 |
[13:09] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[13:14] | Carter sent over the sealed S.E.C. files. | 卡特把证监会封存的文件送来了 |
[13:18] | Inspector Doug Rasmussen pursued possible counts | 去年 道格·拉斯姆森调查员追查 |
[13:22] | of insider trading at Baylor Zimm last year. | 贝乐&齐姆可能存在的内线交易 |
[13:25] | The inquiry was aimed at top tier executives. | 质询针对的是高层主管 |
[13:28] | Adam was a subpoenaed witness, but all charges were dropped. | 亚当是传唤证人 但是所有的指控都撤销了 |
[13:32] | He testified to knowing of zero wrongdoing | 他作证说公司高层主管 |
[13:35] | among the upper management of the firm. | 没有任何不法行为 |
[13:37] | I believe he was lying to protect his boss, Sydney Baylor. | 我想他当时为保护他的老板悉妮·贝乐撒了谎 |
[13:44] | What’s Adam up to now? | 亚当现在在干什么 |
[13:46] | Headed all the way out to queens. | 他在去皇后区的路上 |
[13:48] | Looks like he’s got a bone to pick with a guy in a food truck. | 看起来他在挑衅一个经营餐车的人 |
[13:52] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[13:53] | I had a bratwurst from this rolling outhouse last week, | 上星期我在你这流动厕所里买了根香肠吃 |
[13:56] | hit me worse than a master cleanse. | 结果比清肠药还厉害 |
[13:57] | I’m calling the department of health, okay? | 我要打给卫生部门举报 |
[13:59] | You know, I don’t see what the problem is, | 我看没什么问题 |
[14:01] | ’cause now you can stuff that soft gut of yours | 这样一来你柔弱的内脏还能 |
[14:03] | back into your $2,000 suit. | 塞回你两千刀的西装里去 |
[14:05] | $3,000 suit. | 三千刀 |
[14:06] | $3,000? For a suit? | 三千刀 就一套西装 |
[14:09] | $3,000 for a suit. How are you, pal? | 三千刀一套西装 最近好吧 伙计 |
[14:12] | Good. | 挺好 |
[14:13] | The food truck is registered to Robert Sowoski. | 餐车的注册人是罗伯特·斯沃斯基 |
[14:17] | The legal guardian? | 他的法定监护人 |
[14:18] | What, you don’t come around the old neighborhood anymore? | 怎么 不再回来看看老邻居啦 |
[14:20] | Life in the fast lane, Uncle Bob. | 生活节奏太快了 鲍勃舅舅 |
[14:22] | Come on in. I’ll get you something to eat. | 进来吧 我给你做点吃的 |
[14:23] | He’s more than a guardian, | 他不仅是亚当的监护人 |
[14:25] | He’s also a Baylor Zimm client. | 也是贝乐&齐姆的客户之一 |
[14:27] | Hey. Did you look into that MNP I asked about? | 我上次问的MNP你看了吗 |
[14:30] | M.L.P, Uncle Bob. “Master Limited Partnership.” | 是MLP 鲍勃舅舅 上市有限合作公司 |
[14:33] | And it’s called Tritak Energy. | 你投的那家叫做崔坦能源 |
[14:35] | Tritak, right. Right. | 崔坦能源 对 对 |
[14:36] | Look, I know you told those fancy number crunchers | 我知道你和那些管钱的办公室精英打过招呼 |
[14:38] | over at your office to take care of my money, | 叫他们照管好我的钱 |
[14:40] | But I’m reading all this material they keep sending me. | 但我一直在读他们寄给我的资料 |
[14:43] | It looks like an awful lot of cash going into one company. | 好像把太多的钱砸到一个公司上了 |
[14:46] | I mean, I keep seeing it. “Tritak. Tritak.” | 我老是看到 崔坦公司 崔坦公司 |
[14:50] | I mean, it was 10%, now it’s 40. | 之前是百分之十 现在有百分之四十了 |
[14:52] | Even a financial dunce like myself knows | 就算是像我这样的金融白痴也知道 |
[14:54] | you got to diversify, right? | 鸡蛋不能放在一个篮子里 对吧 |
[14:55] | Uncle Bob, would I steer you wrong? | 鲍勃舅舅 我会给你指错路吗 |
[14:58] | Who got you those tax breaks? | 是谁帮你减税 |
[14:59] | Who got you that low-interest loan? | 是谁帮你弄的低息贷款 |
[15:00] | – You had one truck, now– – Now I got six trucks. | -你以前有一辆餐车 现在 -六辆餐车 |
[15:02] | 20 employees. | 还有二十个雇员 |
[15:04] | And from what I heard, that MLP is returning 8%. | 据我所知 这单回报率有百分之八 |
[15:06] | Where else are you gonna find that kind of return on your money? | 现在还能上哪儿找这么高的回报率 |
[15:08] | Trust that broker that I set you up with. | 相信那个我帮你介绍的投资经纪人 |
[15:10] | – Adam…I do. – What? | -亚当 我当然相信 -那怎么 |
[15:12] | You’re a genius, and you always have been. | 你是个天才 你一直是 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:16] | What do we know about Tritak Energy, Finch? | 崔坦能源什么情况 芬奇 |
[15:18] | Not much. Stay close to Adam. | 不多 跟紧亚当 |
[15:20] | See what you can find out. | 看看能查到点什么 |
[15:21] | On a side note, Saunders guided me to a very kind broker. | 另一方面 桑德斯引荐给我一名好经纪 |
[15:26] | who happily deposited our money in Baylor Zimm. | 他把我们把钱全交给贝乐&齐姆投行 |
[15:29] | Hope you got a receipt, Finch. | 希望你拿了收据 芬奇 |
[15:38] | Mr. Saunders. | 桑德斯先生 |
[15:40] | We had an appointment to finalize that deposit. | 我们预约了来敲定投资 |
[15:42] | Give me– give me one minute. | 稍 稍等一下 |
[15:44] | Hey, Paul? | 保罗 |
[15:48] | Paul, you got a sec? | 保罗 你有时间吗 |
[15:51] | That company– that energy company | 那个公司 那个能源公司 |
[15:52] | I asked you about last week, Tritak? | 就是我上周问过你的那家 崔坦公司 |
[15:55] | You made $100 million yesterday in the short of the century. | 你昨天搞定了一个亿的世纪做空 |
[15:58] | And you’re asking about some MLP? | 今天居然跑来问什么有限公司 |
[16:01] | – Who cares? – It’s my uncle’s cash. I care. | -谁在乎这些 -我舅舅的钱 我在乎 |
[16:04] | All the fixed-income crowd is getting dumped into MLP’s. | 所有固定收益的客户群都转投MLP了 |
[16:06] | It’s safe, boring. | 又稳健又无聊 |
[16:08] | It’s not just my uncle, it’s half the clients at this firm, | 不只是我舅舅 一半的客户都在买 |
[16:10] | And it’s half the firm. | 这可是半个公司 |
[16:11] | I ran the numbers last week. | 我上星期查过 |
[16:13] | Baylor Zimm is invested in this thing to 19%. | 贝乐&齐姆在这上面投了19% |
[16:16] | Anybody even tracking that? | 还有人监督这个吗 |
[16:19] | You’ve been looking into client money? | 你查了客户的钱 |
[16:21] | You know you can’t do that, right? | 你不能这么做的 知道吗 |
[16:22] | Like, federally you can’t. | 联邦法律规定你不能 |
[16:25] | It’s illegal… and so is this conversation. | 这是不合法的 就连我们现在的谈话也是 |
[16:29] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 |
[16:30] | Hey, what are friends for? | 朋友吗 对不对 |
[16:35] | – We’ll talk later. – Yeah. | -我们以后再谈 -好吧 |
[16:38] | What’s this I hear about | 我听说你今天 |
[16:39] | you getting questioned by the S.E.C. today? | 又被证监会的质询了 怎么回事 |
[16:42] | It’s nothing. It’s the same guy, Rasmussen. | 没什么事 还是那家伙 拉斯姆森 |
[16:43] | New day, same song. He’s got nothing. | 日复一日 旧事重提 他没收获 |
[16:45] | But I need to talk to you. | 不过我得找你谈谈 |
[16:47] | You remember that company I asked you about | 你还记不记得那天晚上 |
[16:49] | the other night, Tritak? | 我问你的那家公司 崔坦公司 |
[16:51] | How about we keep what we talk about at night, at night? | 晚上的事情我们就留在晚上谈吧 |
[16:55] | And as for the S.E.C., just remember the last time | 还有证监会 还记得上一回吗 |
[16:57] | we barely got off the hook. | 我们侥幸逃脱的 |
[16:59] | We can’t take another embarrassment. | 我们承受不起另外的丑闻了 |
[17:01] | You mean the firm can’t take another embarrassment, right? | 你的意思是公司承受不起另外的丑闻了 |
[17:05] | Keep your head down, Adam. Please. | 低调一点 亚当 拜托 |
[17:20] | I come here a lot when I need to decompress. | 我需要减压的时候常来这儿 |
[17:22] | It’s peaceful. | 让人平静 |
[17:23] | So what were you arguing about at the office today? | 那今天你在办公室和人争论什么 |
[17:26] | That isn’t anything that your client needs to worry about. | 你的客户不需要担心那个 |
[17:29] | Is the S.E.C. Something | 那证监会的事 |
[17:31] | my client needs to be worried about? | 需要我的客户担心吗 |
[17:34] | In this business | 在我们这行 |
[17:36] | someone’s always trying to find the trick, the con. | 总有人企图找出什么内幕 骗局 |
[17:39] | Right. So what’s yours? | 是啊 那你们呢 |
[17:42] | We’re just that good. | 我们只是懂行罢了 |
[17:46] | Is that why you invested your uncle’s money with the firm? | 所以你介绍你舅舅投钱到你们公司吗 |
[17:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:54] | We have $150 million on the line. | 我们投了一亿五千万 |
[17:57] | We’d like to know everything, Adam. | 当然要知根知底 亚当 |
[18:01] | “Saunders” is your given name, right? | 你姓”桑德斯” 对吧 |
[18:05] | But wouldn’t “Sowoski” be more accurate? | 不过”斯沃斯基”是不是更适合 |
[18:07] | Are you having me followed? | 你找人跟踪我 |
[18:10] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[18:11] | I’m driving you back to B.Z., | 我载你回公司 |
[18:12] | And if they still want your money, | 如果他们还想要你的钱 |
[18:13] | some other schmuck can handle it. | 总有其他蠢蛋会接手的 |
[18:20] | So we’re clear, | 我和你说明白了 |
[18:21] | my family, my past is none of your business, | 我的家人 我的过去跟你毫无关系 |
[18:24] | No matter how much money is at stake. | 不管你投了多少钱 |
[18:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | You know, maybe I should call the police. | 或许我应该报警 |
[18:29] | – you may need to. – what are you talking about? | -你是需要报警 -你说什么 |
[18:31] | You see the construction equipment back there? | 你看到那边的建筑设备了吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I see it. So what? | 看到了 那又怎样 |
[18:34] | You see any workers with it? | 你看到有任何工人吗 |
[18:37] | What do you mean? They want me to slow down. | 什么意思 他们想让我减速 |
[18:39] | We’re being funneled. Don’t stop! | 我们被夹击了 别停车 |
[18:57] | Someone just tried to kill Adam, Finch. | 有人想杀亚当 芬奇 |
[19:08] | How’s Mr. Saunders after last night? | 桑德斯先生昨晚还好吗 |
[19:10] | He thinks it was an accident. | 他以为只是个意外 |
[19:12] | And you’re sure it wasn’t? | 你确定不是意外吗 |
[19:13] | It’s called “funneling”. | 那招叫”夹击” |
[19:14] | You force your target into a kill zone | 巧妙地诱使目标 |
[19:16] | by subtly shifting his direction. | 进入特定的杀人区域 |
[19:18] | Carter’s looking at the scene now. | 卡特正在现场调查 |
[19:20] | The vehicles, the stop light. | 那几辆车 那个停车信号灯 |
[19:23] | It was professional, | 手法很专业 |
[19:24] | but who wants Adam dead enough to bring in a hit team? | 谁这么想弄死亚当 甚至雇佣杀手呢 |
[19:28] | I’ve been watching my money. | 我在监控我的那笔钱 |
[19:30] | The majority of it is being shuffled into one company– | 大部分被投进了一家公司 |
[19:33] | Tritak, same one that Adam’s uncle mentioned– | 崔坦公司 就是亚当舅舅提到的那家 |
[19:35] | Only at ten times the rate that his money was invested. | 但价格是他投入时的十倍 |
[19:38] | Someone is moving faster than before. | 有人加快动作了 |
[19:41] | Tritak invests in the Louisiana/Texas pipeline | 崔坦公司对路易斯安那到德克萨斯的输气管道 |
[19:43] | running gas to the northeast. | 投入巨资 |
[19:45] | People need natural gas, | 人们需要天然气 |
[19:47] | so for the most part, Tritak should keep a steady price, | 所以一般说来 崔坦公司的股价应该很稳定 |
[19:51] | but it shot up 600% recently | 但它最近突然涨了六倍 |
[19:54] | because of a buy frenzy initiated at Baylor Zimm. | 因为贝乐&齐姆突然疯狂买入 |
[19:58] | Insider trading? | 内幕交易吗 |
[19:59] | Happened before. | 以前也发生过 |
[20:00] | Adam knew about it then, maybe he knows about it now. | 亚当知道上次的事 也许这次他也知情 |
[20:02] | Except he won’t walk away this time. | 只他这次没法置身事外了 |
[20:07] | We were almost roadkill last night. | 昨晚我们差点被撞死 |
[20:10] | I’m getting tired of playing around. | 我受够瞎扯淡了 |
[20:12] | Mr. Sowoski, I’m with the S.E.C. | 斯沃斯基先生 我是美国证监会的 |
[20:15] | We’re looking into possible criminal activities | 我们正在调查贝乐&齐姆投资中的 |
[20:18] | at Baylor Zimm investments. | 可能存在的违规行为 |
[20:22] | We know your nephew is a trader there. | 我们知道您的外甥是那儿的操作手 |
[20:24] | What? Did he do something wrong? | 怎么 他犯事了吗 |
[20:25] | We can’t be sure. | 还不确定 |
[20:27] | Does Adam advise you on your own investments? | 亚当在投资的事情有没有给过您建议 |
[20:30] | No, I got a broker for that. | 没有 我有自己的经纪人 |
[20:33] | What can you tell me about… | 您了解一个叫做 |
[20:36] | a company called Tritak Energy? | 崔坦能源的公司吗 |
[20:41] | Not much. You’d have to talk to my guy. | 不是很了解 你得跟我经纪人聊聊 |
[20:44] | But your own money is heavily invested in it, correct? | 但您在它身上投了很大一笔钱 对吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:53] | You know, I knew there was something fishy going on there, | 我知道这件事有点可疑 |
[20:56] | but Adam, he put me with good people. | 但是亚当给我推荐了一个很好的经纪人 |
[20:59] | He said it was fine. | 他说不会有问题 |
[21:00] | How well do you know your nephew? | 您了解您的外甥吗 |
[21:04] | When my sister died, | 我妹妹去世后 |
[21:06] | Adam’s dad left to find work out west. | 亚当的爸爸就去西部自谋生计了 |
[21:09] | He ended up in New Mexico. He never came back. | 在新墨西哥州落了脚 就再也没回来 |
[21:12] | So Adam lived with my family. | 亚当在我家长大 |
[21:15] | Every month, his father sent $200 home, | 每个月他爸爸会寄两百块钱 |
[21:19] | for whatever, comic books, new shoes. | 让他买些漫画书和新鞋什么的 |
[21:22] | Adam never spent it. | 亚当从来没花过 |
[21:24] | Year after year, | 年复一年 |
[21:25] | he saved every penny in shoe boxes. | 他把钱都存在鞋盒子里 |
[21:31] | It was thousands. | 有好几千块 |
[21:32] | And when he grew up, he used it to enroll in night classes | 长大以后 他拿这笔钱去读了夜校 |
[21:37] | before he could get into a real business school. | 然后又进了真正的商学院 |
[21:41] | And in the end, | 到最后 |
[21:44] | what Adam had instead of a father was… | 亚当没有爸爸 |
[21:48] | cash in a shoe box. | 只有一鞋盒子的钱 |
[21:51] | And what did he do? | 他用这些钱干吗了呢 |
[21:52] | He bought himself a future. | 给自己买了一个光明的未来 |
[21:57] | Saunders, we should talk, now. | 桑德斯 我们要立刻谈谈 |
[22:01] | Tritak. | 崔坦公司的事 |
[22:07] | A run-of-the-mill MLP just happens to be | 一个平庸的MLP最近 |
[22:08] | the hottest damn equity on the market these days. | 忽然成了市场上最炙手可热的 |
[22:11] | You tell me what you know. | 告诉我你都知道什么 |
[22:13] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[22:14] | Oh, I’ll bet you’ll start remembering | 我相信你被送进欧提斯维尔监狱时 |
[22:16] | when you’re up in Otisville. | 就会想起来了 |
[22:18] | But by then, it’ll be too late to make a deal. | 但那个时候 你想再讨价还价就晚了 |
[22:20] | Okay. Okay. All right, look. Look. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:26] | I ran some numbers the other night. | 我那天晚上查看了一些数据 |
[22:28] | It looks like– it doesn’t add up. | 似乎 很不对劲 |
[22:30] | There’s no reason why | 没有理由 |
[22:32] | Baylor Zimm should be dumping so much money into this one company. | 贝乐&齐姆会把钱投进那么一家公司 |
[22:36] | Unless– | 除非 |
[22:37] | Unless somebody knows something the rest of us don’t. | 除非有人知道内情 |
[22:41] | You still have the numbers you ran? | 那些数据你还有吗 |
[22:44] | On a laptop, in my office. | 在我办公室的电脑里 |
[22:45] | Get it. | 拿过来 |
[22:48] | Now. | 快点 |
[23:01] | 发信人:悉妮·贝乐 楼上见 现在 | |
[23:05] | 发信人:亚当·桑德斯 在你办公室吗 | |
[23:09] | 发信人:悉妮·贝乐 楼顶 | |
[23:22] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[23:42] | Mr. Reese, we have a problem. | 里瑟先生 有麻烦了 |
[23:44] | He’s on the roof. | 他去楼顶了 |
[24:08] | We got to get you out of here. Come on. | 我们得离开这儿 快点 |
[24:12] | We have to move fast. | 动作要快 |
[24:13] | This building is tactically unsafe. | 这栋大厦太不安全了 |
[24:14] | You’re not an asset manager. | 你不是资产经理人 |
[24:16] | No, but I did save your life. | 不是 但是我确实救了你的命 |
[24:21] | What the hell happened back there? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[24:23] | Just a second attempt to kill you. | 第一次试图谋杀你 |
[24:25] | I need to know what about Tritak | 我想知道为什么崔坦公司 |
[24:27] | has people repeatedly trying to do that. | 会被人如此运作 |
[24:29] | I–it started with my uncle. | 我 我舅舅的事引发的 |
[24:31] | The firm invested him in a company. | 公司帮他投资了一家公司 |
[24:32] | He asked me some questions, so I took a peek. | 他问了些问题 我就偷看了一眼 |
[24:35] | Illegally? | 非法的吗 |
[24:36] | Yeah, but he was family. I didn’t think anything of it. | 是 但是他是家人 我根本没多想 |
[24:38] | And then I saw some numbers that I didn’t agree with, | 然后我看到一些不对劲的数据 |
[24:41] | so I wrote an email. I was going to send it | 所以我写了一封邮件 想要发给 |
[24:42] | to risk management, legal, the partners, everybody, | 风险管理部门 律师 合伙人 所有人 |
[24:46] | but then–then the S.E.C. started sneaking around, | 然后证监会开始暗中调查 |
[24:48] | so I was told to keep my mouth shut. | 我被警告别多管闲事 |
[24:50] | You think it was insider trading? | 你觉得是内幕交易吗 |
[24:51] | It wouldn’t be the first time, | 也不是第一次了 |
[24:52] | but look, I never sent that email. | 但是 邮件我并没有发出去 |
[24:55] | Did you tell anyone else? | 有其他人知道这件事吗 |
[24:57] | A few friends at the firm. | 公司里的几个朋友 |
[24:58] | I–I asked them just to take a look at it, and– | 我 我让他们看过数据 |
[25:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:05] | Sydney Baylor. | 悉妮·贝乐 |
[25:12] | I got the search results that you wanted, Carter. | 你要的资料 卡特 |
[25:15] | Only one utility yard reports vehicle thefts in the last week. | 上周只有一个公共设施用地报警车辆失窃 |
[25:19] | All stolen three nights ago. | 都是三天前丢的 |
[25:22] | Back hoe, steam roller, | 反铲挖土机 蒸汽压路机 |
[25:24] | and a refurbished sanitation vehicle? | 还有一辆翻新的清洁车 |
[25:28] | What would somebody want with an old garbage truck? | 一辆旧垃圾车能干吗 |
[25:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:36] | Mr. Reese, did you find Sydney Baylor? | 里瑟先生 你找到悉妮·贝乐了吗 |
[25:39] | Yeah, we’re at her penthouse now, | 找到了 我们就在她家 |
[25:42] | But she isn’t saying much. | 但是她再也开不了口了 |
[25:43] | Whoever is after Adam got to her first. | 追杀亚当的人先得手了 |
[25:45] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[25:46] | I asked her about the Tritak numbers. | 是我问了她关于崔坦公司数据的事 |
[25:50] | She must have looked into them herself. | 她肯定自己调查过了 |
[25:53] | My God. They killed her. | 上帝 他们杀了她 |
[25:58] | Adam, you recognize that bottle? | 亚当 认出那个瓶子了吗 |
[26:01] | Yeah, we drank it the other night | 那晚我们一起喝得 |
[26:03] | to celebrate the Virtanen short. | 庆祝做空维尔塔宁成功 |
[26:06] | Which means your fingerprints are all over it. | 意味着上边全都是你的指纹 |
[26:08] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[26:11] | Finch, they killed Baylor for digging into her own company. | 芬奇 他们为贝乐调查自己公司而杀了她 |
[26:15] | Made it look like Adam did it | 布置成亚当行凶的场面 |
[26:16] | before plunging to his own death. | 计划再弄死亚当 |
[26:19] | The cavalry’s here. Time to go. | 警察来了 该走了 |
[26:21] | The police will be all over Adam. | 警察会通缉亚当的 |
[26:22] | What are you going to do with him? | 你准备怎么办 |
[26:24] | I’ll take him somewhere safe. Come on. | 把他带到安全的地方 走吧 |
[26:38] | Cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. | 钝器损伤头部致死 |
[26:40] | – Prints? – I dusted twice. | -指纹呢 -扫出来两个 |
[26:43] | None on the tub, none on the body. | 浴缸上没有 尸体上也没有 |
[26:45] | Only other ones we found were the vic’s and an Adam Saunders. | 只找到了死者和亚当·桑德斯的 |
[26:48] | We think he was having a relationship with the victim. | 我们认为他和死者在约会 |
[26:50] | His prints are all over the home and murder weapon. | 房子里和凶器上都是他的指纹 |
[26:53] | You mean the champagne bottle? | 你是说香槟瓶吗 |
[26:56] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:58] | Here. | 就是这儿 |
[27:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:03] | Is there any chance, | 有没有这种可能 |
[27:04] | if Saunders was having a relationship with the vic, | 桑德斯的确和死者是男女朋友 |
[27:08] | that he could have handled the champagne bottle, | 他可能是几天前拿过这瓶香槟 |
[27:09] | say, days ago, then had it planted? | 所以才留下指纹的 |
[27:13] | That’d be pretty slick. | 这么做的确很聪明 |
[27:15] | But who’d go through the trouble? | 但是谁会做这种麻烦事呢 |
[27:16] | You’d have to, what, search the building’s garbage? | 这可得 怎么办 得翻遍这栋楼的垃圾桶 |
[27:19] | Anyway, basement’s guarded. | 地下室可是有守卫的 |
[27:22] | Unless they had a garbage truck. | 除非他们有垃圾车 |
[27:26] | Mr. Reese, we have many safe houses in the city | 里瑟先生 我们有几处安全的地方 |
[27:29] | where Adam could be taken. | 可供亚当可以安身 |
[27:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:41] | The safest I’ve ever been was when I was anonymous. | 我在隐姓埋名时最安全 |
[27:44] | Here. You’ll be safe, too. | 给你 你也会安全的 |
[27:46] | Wait, you can’t leave me here. | 等一下 你不能把我抛在这 |
[27:48] | I can’t sleep here. | 我不能在这住 |
[27:50] | Why not? I did. | 为什么不行 我住过 |
[27:53] | Right over there, for four months. | 就在那儿 整整四个月 |
[27:55] | See that woman? Her name is Joan. | 看到那个女人了吗 她叫琼 |
[27:58] | If you need anything, just ask her. | 需要什么 找她就行 |
[28:01] | Just don’t touch anything in her cart. | 就是别碰她车里的东西 |
[28:06] | Here. | 给 |
[28:09] | Don’t use this phone until I call you on it. | 除非我打给你 不然别用它 |
[28:12] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:14] | Victor, go find Victor. | 维克托 去找维克托 |
[28:15] | Your pal from the nightclub? | 夜店里的那位仁兄 |
[28:17] | He’s the senior broker. | 他是资深经纪人 |
[28:19] | If someone’s putting clients in Tritak, | 如果有人为崔坦公司拉客户 |
[28:21] | whether or not they want it, | 不管他们想不想 |
[28:22] | he’s the next rung down on the brokerage ladder. | 下一步一定是找他 |
[28:30] | If this bill had not been passed today, | 如果这个法案今天没有通过 |
[28:32] | it would have been put aside indefinitely, | 它就将会被无限期搁置 |
[28:34] | which we feel would be detrimental to the state of New York. | 我们认为这会对纽约州非常不利 |
[28:39] | We have a problem, Mr. Reese. | 我们有麻烦了 里瑟先生 |
[28:41] | What else is new? | 又什么麻烦 |
[28:44] | Have you heard about Utica shale or the process of fracking? | 你有没有听说过尤蒂卡页岩和水力压裂技术 |
[28:47] | It’s, underground rock formations. | 就是 地下岩层结构 |
[28:50] | Companies dig down and fracture shale beds | 许多公司造打碎页岩床 |
[28:52] | to release natural gas. | 获取天然气 |
[28:54] | They just passed a bill to start fracking in upstate New York | 刚刚通过法案批准在纽约州北部挖掘 |
[28:58] | which means they wouldn’t need a pipeline up from the south. | 也就意味着他们不再需要南方的输气管道 |
[29:03] | And they don’t need to invest in a company like Tritak. | 也就不需要再投资崔坦那样的公司了 |
[29:06] | How much did Baylor Zimm have invested in Tritak? | 贝乐&齐姆在崔坦公司上投资了多少钱 |
[29:09] | Or how much did its clients? | 或者说的客户投资了多少 |
[29:11] | Millions. | 上千万 |
[29:14] | Millions upon millions, | 上亿 |
[29:17] | And they will lose everything. | 一分都剩不下 |
[29:20] | Adam saw this coming, tried to stop it. | 亚当预见到了 想要阻止 |
[29:23] | Which is why they tried to kill him. | 所以他们要杀了他 |
[29:25] | But who are they? | 他们是谁呢 |
[29:28] | Adam told me to talk to Victor. | 亚当要我去和维克托谈谈 |
[29:31] | Said he would have to know. | 说他应该知道 |
[29:42] | The bill passed overnight. | 法案是昨晚通过了 |
[29:43] | I’m trying to sell your shares as fast as I can. | 我会尽快抛出您的股票 |
[29:49] | You have to understand– | 您要理解… |
[29:50] | Hello, Victor. | 你好啊 维克托 |
[29:53] | You’re a patsy. | 你这个懦夫 |
[29:54] | They just used you, | 他们只是在利用你 |
[29:57] | but your boss is dead, Adam’s life is on the line, | 你老板死了 亚当危在旦夕 |
[30:01] | and millions were lost. | 上亿美金在流失 |
[30:04] | People needed that money. Families. | 人们需要那笔钱 好多家庭 |
[30:07] | I thought Tritak was a safe bet. | 我以为崔坦的股票很安全 |
[30:11] | Someone got to the senators, | 某人搞定了参议员 |
[30:13] | Someone powerful enough | 某人手眼通天 |
[30:15] | to push that shale fracking bill through the system. | 推动通过了岩层开采的法案 |
[30:18] | but why build Tritak up? | 但为什么做高崔坦公司 |
[30:21] | Why silence Adam… | 干什么要做掉亚当 |
[30:25] | Only to watch it fail? | 就为了看它倒闭 |
[30:39] | No | 不 |
[30:45] | Listen, it’s a short sale. | 这是做空 |
[30:47] | Someone had the brokers pump up the price and then sold high | 有人操纵经纪人抬高股价后高价卖出 |
[30:50] | because they knew | 因为他们知道 |
[30:51] | that the bill was gonna pass and kill Tritak. | 那个法案会很快通过并毁掉崔坦公司 |
[30:54] | Whoever shorted it stands to make millions on this. | 做空方能一举赚到上亿 |
[30:56] | That’s why they targeted you. | 所以他们会盯上你 |
[30:59] | So how do we find the short-seller? | 那我们怎么找做空人 |
[31:00] | Look around you–there’s 50 brokers selling off Tritak. | 看你周围 有50个经纪人在抛售崔坦股票 |
[31:03] | We need to find the guys who already sold it days ago, | 我们要找的是一天前就已经脱手的那人 |
[31:05] | because now they have to cover the short and buy it back. | 因为他们现在要的回购补仓了 |
[31:09] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:14] | Hey, Uncle Bob. | 鲍勃舅舅 |
[31:16] | Adam, what’s going on? You told me Tritak was safe. | 亚当 怎么回事 你说过崔坦公司很安全 |
[31:19] | Bob, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’ll get your money back. | 鲍勃 对不起 我会把你的钱弄回来的 |
[31:22] | It’s not just my money, Adam. | 那不只是我的钱 亚当 |
[31:24] | It–it’s salaries. It’s pensions. | 那 那些是工资 是养老金 |
[31:27] | It’s every employee that works for me. | 是所有我手下员工的钱 |
[31:29] | It’s my business, the Sowoski name. | 是我的整个生意 斯沃斯基家的名声 |
[31:31] | Bob, I-I– look– | 鲍勃 我 我 |
[31:32] | But you’re not a Sowoski, | 但你不是斯沃斯基家的人 |
[31:33] | At least you never thought you were. | 最起码你从没觉得你是 |
[31:36] | You’re a Saunders. | 你姓桑德斯 |
[31:39] | Isn’t that right, Adam? | 是不是 亚当 |
[31:40] | No, listen– listen, I’ll get it back. | 不是 听我说 我会给你拿回来 |
[31:42] | Even if it takes the rest of my life, | 哪怕要我搭上这辈子 |
[31:45] | I will get it back. | 我也会给你拿回来 |
[31:46] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:51] | Hey, boss? | 老大 |
[31:52] | I think I got a location on the kid. | 我知道那小子在哪了 |
[31:56] | I’m going to need your help on this, Finch. | 这回我需要你帮助 芬奇 |
[31:58] | I need you to get inside Baylor Zimm. | 我要你潜入贝乐&齐姆内部 |
[32:01] | I’m on the trading floor now. | 我现在就在贸易厅 |
[32:25] | Mr. Reese, I found something. | 里瑟先生 我找到了点东西 |
[32:29] | Paul Ashton. | 保罗·艾什顿 |
[32:32] | Adam’s friend. | 亚当的朋友 |
[32:34] | Also a senior risk manager. | 资深风投经理 |
[32:38] | I found his short-sale orders from last week, | 我找到了他上周的做空记录 |
[32:41] | and the buy orders for Tritak, issued to him this morning. | 以及崔坦股票的购买单 今早开给他的 |
[32:43] | For how many? | 多少 |
[32:45] | About $4 million. | 大约四百万 |
[32:46] | Where is Paul now? | 保罗现在在哪 |
[32:50] | I’m about to find out. | 我正要找出来 |
[32:52] | His phone is tethered to his calendar. | 他的手机有同步日程安排 |
[32:54] | Maybe I can hack into his GPS. | 或许我能黑进他的GPS去 |
[32:56] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[32:57] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[32:59] | No, I-I mean, really, it can’t. | 不 真的 这不可能 |
[33:01] | They put measures in place to catch securities fraud, | 有一堆措施来制止证券诈骗 |
[33:03] | insider trading, short-sale manipulation, | 内幕交易 操纵做空 |
[33:07] | How did Paul do it? | 保罗怎么可能做到 |
[33:10] | Paul isn’t working alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[33:12] | He’s got a friend in the S.E.C. | 他有个证监会的朋友 |
[33:20] | I spent my entire career chasing down rogue traders, | 我花了一辈子去追查那些无耻的操盘手 |
[33:24] | Only to see my agency get defanged | 结果却发现我的单位 |
[33:26] | when the country needed us watching the closest. | 在真正国家需要的时候趴窝了 |
[33:31] | Pity. | 可悲 |
[33:32] | You can’t beat ’em, you join ’em. | 打不过 就合作 |
[33:34] | And make millions along the way. | 并且多多赚银子 |
[33:36] | 300 million, to be exact. Where are we? | 准确说是三亿 进展如何 |
[33:38] | Tritak was down to $4 a share by closing bell today. | 昨天收盘时候崔坦已经跌到了每股四美元 |
[33:41] | When the market opens tomorrow, it’ll be $2. | 明天开盘后 会变成两美元 |
[33:44] | I’ve got buy orders in place | 我已经放单购买 |
[33:46] | to pick up the shares that we need. | 我们所需要的股票数量了 |
[33:48] | And the loose ends? | 麻烦解决了没 |
[33:49] | Well, Baylor won’t be asking any more questions, | 贝乐已经不成问题了 |
[33:51] | But Adam is still out there. | 但是亚当还在蹦跶 |
[33:55] | He could be a problem. | 他是个隐患 |
[33:57] | I have it under control. | 我能搞定 |
[34:11] | You’d be better off balling up that paper | 你最好揉皱那些报纸 |
[34:13] | and stuffing it under your clothes. | 然后塞到衣服里面去 |
[34:15] | It’ll keep you warm. | 这样你才会暖和 |
[34:19] | See, how did– how did it get to this? | 怎么 怎么就会变成这样 |
[34:21] | I mean…I earned everything that I achieved in my life. | 我现在的所有 都是自己打拼出来的 |
[34:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:31] | – Your uncle told us. – You talked to him? | -你舅舅说过 -你们跟他谈过 |
[34:36] | He told us about your father | 他跟我们讲了你父亲的事 |
[34:39] | and the $200 he’d send you. | 还有那他定期汇给你的200美金 |
[34:45] | He doesn’t know the end of the story. | 他不知道故事的结局 |
[34:47] | He doesn’t know when I was 16, I went to go find my father. | 他不知道我16岁那年 去找我父亲 |
[34:52] | I took a train to New Mexico, and I found him… | 我做火车去新墨西哥州 找到了他 |
[34:57] | And he had a-a new family. | 而他已经有了 有了新家 |
[35:02] | And then when I went to him, | 当我去见他的时候 |
[35:04] | he tried to hand me another $200. | 他想再给我200块 |
[35:14] | I didn’t want the money. | 我不想要钱 |
[35:17] | I wanted a family. | 我想有个家 |
[35:22] | And you found one… | 你已经有了 |
[35:25] | An uncle who spent his life | 你舅舅一辈子 |
[35:28] | slaving over a food-truck counter… | 含辛茹苦 经营餐车 |
[35:31] | for you. | 赚钱供你 |
[35:35] | I’ll get Bob’s money back. I promised him that I would. | 鲍勃的钱我一定会还 我向他保证了 |
[35:40] | When did you talk to your uncle? | 你什么时候跟你舅舅说的 |
[36:04] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[36:16] | What are you doing? We need to go! We need to move! | 你做什么 我们走 马上 |
[36:18] | Stay down. | 压低身子 |
[36:29] | Now move. | 快走 |
[36:47] | So Paul was working with Rasmussen all along? | 这么说保罗一直都跟拉斯姆森合作 |
[36:50] | On a massive short-sell bet against Tritak. | 巨额做空崔坦公司的股票 |
[36:53] | It’s lost 90% of its value already. | 它已经贬值90% |
[36:55] | But an S.E.C. investigator and a banker do not shoot up | 但是证监会的调查员跟银行家不会 |
[36:59] | a homeless encampment with automatic weapons. | 带着自动武器去扫射流浪者营地 |
[37:01] | No. There was some serious muscle behind this. | 没错 这幕后黑手背景很深 |
[37:04] | How’s Adam doing? | 亚当怎么样了 |
[37:05] | Not bad for a guy who’s lost everything. | 跟其他一无所有的人比起来还不错 |
[37:08] | Does he still have a suit? | 他还有西装没有 |
[37:10] | – Why? – Paul and Rasmussen need Tritak | -怎么 -保罗和拉斯姆森需要把崔坦股价 |
[37:13] | to bottom out before they can collect on their bet. | 跌到谷底后才能开始收割他们的赌金 |
[37:15] | What are you talking about, Finch? | 你在说什么 芬奇 |
[37:18] | Ever try to catch a falling knife, Mr. Reese? | 试过空手捉飞刀没 里瑟先生 |
[37:20] | Sounds like a good way to get cut. | 像是手破血流的好法子 |
[37:22] | Which is why we need a damn good investment banker. | 所以我们现在需要一名投行专家 |
[37:26] | Have Adam put on a tie. He’s going back to work. | 叫亚当打好领带 他要重返职场了 |
[37:33] | Tritak, I need 1,000 units of Tritak. | 崔坦公司 我要1000股崔坦 |
[37:36] | I need to buy. I got to buy on Tritak. | 我要买 我就要买崔坦 |
[37:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[37:42] | Victor, I need your help. | 维克托 我要你帮个忙 |
[37:44] | I’ve got buy orders here for 4 million shares of Tritak. | 我接到单要买入400万股的崔坦 |
[37:47] | Can you fill these immediately? | 能帮我马上买进吗 |
[37:48] | I can buy what’s available, | 能买我就买 |
[37:50] | But some new player hit the market hard today– | 但是今早有个新玩家大手笔入场 |
[37:53] | Been buying all morning. | 买了一早上了 |
[37:54] | There’s a lot out there to buy. I mean, would you look? | 还有很多要买的 看看吧 |
[37:56] | Tritak just hit 15 a unit. | 崔坦涨到了15元一股 |
[37:59] | By the time the dumb money gets back in, | 等到散户的钱到位 |
[38:01] | It’ll be at an all-time high. | 会是前所未有的高价 |
[38:03] | Who’s the new player? | 新玩家是谁 |
[38:04] | Anonymous. | 匿名 |
[38:06] | But I have a number. | 不过我有个号码 |
[38:08] | Maybe you can strike a deal. | 没准你能达成交易 |
[38:17] | Hey, you called. What’s going on? | 你给我打电话了 怎么了 |
[38:19] | I’m saving our asses. That’s what’s going on. | 我再给你擦屁股 还能怎么了 |
[38:27] | This is Harold Crane. Yes? | 我是哈罗德·克灵 什么事 |
[38:28] | Sir, this is Paul Ashton with Baylor Zimm investments. | 先生 我是贝乐&齐姆投行的保罗·艾什顿 |
[38:31] | I need to speak with you | 我要跟您谈谈 |
[38:32] | about your majority share in Tritak Energy. | 您大量持有崔坦能源股票的事 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry. You’ll need to speak to my banker about that. | 抱歉 这事你得跟我的投行人说 |
[38:37] | No, sir! I– | 不 先生 我 |
[38:43] | Sorry, Paul, but my little buying frenzy | 失礼了 保罗 但是我的小小买进 |
[38:46] | just reinvigorated the Tritak MLP | 刚好拉高了崔坦公司的股价 |
[38:48] | And I own all the shares. | 而我则拥有全部的股份 |
[38:49] | Don’t worry. I’ll sell you what you need. | 别担心 我会把你需要的卖给你 |
[38:53] | After all, what are friends for? | 毕竟 朋友嘛 对不对 |
[38:57] | Your little game of “hide the short”… | 你那”偷偷做空”的小把戏 |
[38:59] | only works when it’s legal. | 只能合法的时候用 |
[39:02] | You can’t prove anything. | 你没有证据 |
[39:03] | No, I can’t, but Victor and a dozen other brokers | 我没有 但是维克托和另外十几个经纪人 |
[39:08] | just lining up to testify against you– | 会排队等着指证你 |
[39:10] | They’ll do anything to avoid jail time. | 他们为避免坐牢会不惜一切 |
[39:14] | Let us through here. That’s the guy. | 让我们过去 那就是那人 |
[39:17] | Over here. | 就在这 |
[39:21] | There! Get him! | 那里 抓住他 |
[39:27] | John Rooney, assets. | 约翰·鲁尼 财产经理人 |
[39:55] | It’s all of it, all your money. | 这是所有的钱 你全部的钱 |
[39:58] | You were the only person that I counted on when I was younger, | 你曾是我小时候唯一的依靠 |
[40:00] | And I wish that you could have counted on me, | 我希望你也能依靠我 |
[40:03] | And I hope that someday maybe you can forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[40:11] | Of course I forgive you, kid. | 我当然原谅你 孩子 |
[40:13] | You’re family. | 你是我家人 |
[40:15] | Of course I forgive you… | 我当然原谅你 |
[40:18] | Even if I can’t stand your taste in suits. | 虽然我受不了你的西装品味 |
[40:21] | So let me ask you this– | 我问你啊 |
[40:23] | What are we gonna do about reinvesting? | 我们应该投资什么 |
[40:24] | I think that maybe you and I could look | 我觉得我跟你也许该出手 |
[40:25] | into franchising the business, | 开连锁店了 |
[40:27] | But first I got some people I want you to feed. | 但是在此之前 你得先给一些人提供食物 |
[40:33] | I didn’t know what you were into before we met, John, | 我不知道你遇上我之前有什么事 约翰 |
[40:36] | And I don’t know now, but… | 到现在也不知道 但是 |
[40:38] | You sure know how to keep things interesting. | 你果然有本事过得多姿多彩 |
[40:41] | I saw signs posted downstairs. | 我看到楼下贴了告示 |
[40:44] | Someone finally bought this old place. | 终于有人买下了这个破地方 |
[40:47] | “New ownership.” | 新业主 |
[40:51] | It looks like we’ll have to make camp elsewhere. | 看来我们又得挪地方了 |
[40:56] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[40:59] | I know the new owner. | 我认识那个新业主 |
[41:00] | He’s a smart kid… | 他是个聪明人 |
[41:02] | with a good head on his shoulders. | 有着一颗善良的心 |
[41:09] | I don’t think you’ll have to be moving anywhere. | 我觉得你们不用搬 |
[41:15] | I never said thank you… | 我从没感谢过你 |
[41:19] | For looking after me when I needed it. | 在我需要时对我的照顾 |
[41:21] | Who’s looking after you these days? | 这些日子 谁在照顾你 |
[41:25] | Someone new. | 新人 |
[41:40] | Some big-shot broker, huh? | 大牌经纪人哈 |
[41:41] | Where’s the other one? | 另一个在哪 |
[41:43] | What other one? | 什么另一个 |
[41:45] | There are supposed to be two suspects. | 本该是有两个嫌犯的 |
[41:48] | You talking about the S.E.C. Guy? | 你说那个证监会的 |
[41:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:50] | They found him dead in his apartment in Queens– | 他们发现他死在自己皇后区的公寓里 |
[41:52] | Self-inflicted G.S.W. to the head. | 自杀性头部枪伤 |
[41:55] | Guess he couldn’t stand the thought of Otisville. | 看来是宁死不进欧提斯维尔 |
[42:01] | I heard they both were arrested. | 我听说他们是一起被捕的 |
[42:04] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 这我还真不知道 |
[42:33] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[42:35] | All of this was all too slick, | 这一切都太过老练 |
[42:39] | too complicated. | 太过复杂 |
[42:41] | A stockbroker and a finance cop couldn’t pull this off. | 一个股票经纪人和一个金融警察不可能做到 |
[42:44] | No, there was someone else behind the scenes, | 对 这背后肯定另有其人 |
[42:47] | Someone who hired a team of assassins, | 此人雇佣了一队杀手 |
[42:50] | who knew a bill would pass in state government | 在数周前就知道州政府 |
[42:52] | weeks before it did, | 会通过的法案 |
[42:55] | Someone who could use $300 million to finance a personal war | 此人还能一掷三亿玩一场私人战争 |
[43:04] | So what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[43:06] | The bigger picture. | 更大的局 |
[43:20] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[43:22] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |