时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You are being watched. | 你正被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:13] | I know because I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:18] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:20] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people, | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | people like you, | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:24] | crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:31] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:33] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:36] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:40] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:44] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:51] | 音频拦截 被动手机监控 | |
[00:53] | Did you hear? Moretti’s getting out of the slammer. | 听说没 莫雷蒂要出狱了 |
[00:55] | 主体:莫雷蒂 吉亚尼 地址:未知 状态:假释中 威胁评估 访问关联记录 以利亚 卡尔 | |
[00:56] | Moretti? Do you think Elias knows? | 莫雷蒂 你认为以利亚知道吗 |
[00:59] | Kidding me? I think Elias arranged it. | 开什么玩笑 我以为这就是以利亚安排的 |
[01:00] | 主体:以利亚 卡尔 父亲:莫雷蒂 吉亚尼 状态:攻击目标 形势评估:暴力威胁迫近 | |
[01:01] | Wants him out in the open. | 他想要莫雷蒂出来 |
[01:17] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你从哪儿冒出来的 |
[01:20] | Felt like a walk. | 我想散散步 |
[01:21] | 50 miles from Manhattan? | 从曼哈顿散步出来80公里? |
[01:26] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[01:30] | Don’t tell me you’re here for Moretti. | 别告诉我你是为了莫雷蒂而来 |
[01:32] | How did you know he was being released? | 你怎么知道他要被释放了 |
[01:36] | Should have guessed. | 早该猜到了 |
[01:37] | Whenever you show up, | 你一出现 |
[01:38] | trouble’s right around the corner. | 麻烦也就不远了 |
[01:42] | What’s your plan, Carter? | 你有什么计划 卡特 |
[01:44] | I got authority to offer Moretti protection. | 我可以给莫雷蒂提供保护 |
[01:47] | In exchange, he tells us | 作为交换 他要告诉我们 |
[01:48] | how to get New York’s public enemy number one. | 如何抓到纽约的头号公敌 |
[01:52] | His own son. | 他的亲生儿子 |
[01:53] | His own son Elias. | 他的亲儿子以利亚 |
[02:04] | You there, Finch? | 你在吗 芬奇 |
[02:05] | Not for long. Have you seen Moretti? | 马上要走 看到莫雷蒂没有 |
[02:08] | Enjoying his first breath of freedom. | 他正开始享受自由的空气 |
[02:11] | – You going somewhere? – Got another number | -你要出去吗 -刚得到一个号码 |
[02:13] | issued by the Social Security Administration two months ago | 是社会保障局两个月前发放的 |
[02:17] | to a woman named Leila Smith. | 给了一个叫莉拉·史密斯的女人 |
[02:20] | Either a new citizen or a case of identity fraud. | 要么是新入籍的公民 要么是身份诈欺 |
[02:23] | All I could find was a work address. | 我只能找到一个工作地址 |
[02:26] | We’re working Moretti’s number, Finch. | 我们正在忙莫雷蒂的事 芬奇 |
[02:28] | I need you at HQ. | 你得待在总部 |
[02:29] | The numbers don’t wait in line, Mr. Reese. | 号码不等人 里瑟先生 |
[02:32] | Be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[02:42] | Carter, NYPD. Remember me? | 卡特 纽约警察 记得我吗 |
[02:45] | Cops all look the same. | 条子长得都一个样 |
[02:48] | You know Elias is looking for you. | 你清楚以利亚正在找你 |
[02:49] | – I don’t see him. – Not yet. | -我没见着他 -暂时而已 |
[02:52] | But I could put you somewhere safe, | 我可以给你安排个安全的地方 |
[02:54] | try to keep you alive. | 保住你一条命 |
[02:58] | Now I remember you now. | 现在我记起你了 |
[02:59] | You’re the one Elias wanted to kill. | 你是以利亚要杀的人 |
[03:02] | The cop who’s on her own. | 那名单打独斗的警察 |
[03:05] | Looks like nothing’s changed. | 看来世道没怎么变啊 |
[03:52] | You don’t work here, Leila. | 你不在这里工作 莉拉 |
[03:54] | You’re a patient. | 你是这里的病人 |
[04:01] | Any idea where he’s going? | 知道他要去哪儿么 |
[04:03] | He used to own a house out here. | 他以前在这里有一处房产 |
[04:09] | Hello, I’m Dr. Tillman, here to see Leila Smith. | 你好 我是提尔曼医生 找莉拉·史密斯 |
[04:12] | Dr. Adalian asked me to check the status of her bronchitis. | 阿戴里安医生让我检查她支气管炎的状况 |
[04:16] | She’s pretty well over that by now. | 她现在基本痊愈了 |
[04:19] | Nonetheless. Do you have her chart for me? | 还是检查下吧 有她的病历吗 |
[04:27] | Here she is. | 她在这儿 |
[04:29] | Our own little angel. | 我们的小天使 |
[04:34] | No parents listed. | 没写她的父母是谁 |
[04:35] | Oh, Leila’s a safe-haven baby. | 莉拉是被放在安全岛的弃婴 |
[04:37] | Dr. Adalian himself found her outside the clinic. | 阿戴里安医生在诊所外面发现了她 |
[04:40] | So who applied for her social security number? | 那谁给她申请的社保号 |
[04:42] | That was me. | 是我 |
[04:43] | I wanted to be sure the state knew who Leila was, | 我想要国家知道莉拉的存在 |
[04:45] | even if her own parents didn’t care. | 即使她父母不在乎 |
[04:47] | Normally she’d be given up for adoption by now, | 通常情况下她应该已经被送养了 |
[04:48] | but she had medical issues like her bronchitis. | 但她有支气管炎方面的疾病 |
[04:52] | She’ll find a home soon. | 她会很快找到一个家的 |
[04:55] | Thank you, nurse. | 谢谢你 护士 |
[05:04] | Hello, Leila. | 你好 莉拉 |
[05:06] | Now who in the world would want to hurt you? | 这世界上有谁会想伤害你呢 |
[05:21] | We’re here for Leila Smith. | 我们来找莉拉·史密斯 |
[05:23] | Here to transfer her to another clinic. | 要把她转到另一家诊所 |
[05:33] | Mr. Reese, I think I have a situation. | 里瑟先生 我这边有情况 |
[05:36] | Me too. I have to get back to you. | 我这边也是 等下打给你 |
[05:38] | This way. | 这边走 |
[05:47] | Looks like an accident. | 像是出了事故 |
[05:49] | Go around them. | 绕开它们 |
[05:51] | Please, can you help us? | 求你了 能帮帮我们吗 |
[05:53] | Keep going. | 继续开 |
[06:03] | – Get out! – Police! Drop your weon. | -出来 -警察 放下武器 |
[06:17] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[06:32] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了 |
[06:35] | You’re very lucky she was there, Mr. Moretti. | 有她在场算你好运 莫雷蒂先生 |
[06:36] | Yeah. Who are you? | 是啊 你是谁 |
[06:39] | Detective Szymanski. | 舍曼斯基警探 |
[06:43] | Another cop. | 又一个条子 |
[06:45] | Do I have to stay here? | 我必须待在这里吗 |
[06:47] | You’re a free man, Gianni. | 你是自由身 吉亚尼 |
[06:49] | You can walk out of here and into a bullet anytime, | 你随时可以出去吃子弹 |
[06:52] | or you can stay and help us get Elias before he gets you. | 或者留下来先下手为强 帮我们抓住以利亚 |
[07:14] | A Mafia Don in hiding. | 悄悄躲藏的黑帮头目 |
[07:17] | You plan on clearing this with your bosses? | 你打算向上级汇报吗 |
[07:19] | It’s already cleared. | 已经汇报过了 |
[07:20] | Elias doesn’t own the whole department– | 以利亚没有掌控整个部门 |
[07:23] | Not yet. | 目前还没 |
[07:24] | Still a few good cops like Szymanski in there, | 还有几个像舍曼斯基这样的好警察 |
[07:27] | who want Elias taken down | 想要抓住以利亚 |
[07:28] | and think Moretti is the best way to do it. | 而莫雷蒂就是最好的途径 |
[07:31] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[07:34] | Thank you. | 多谢你了 |
[07:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:39] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[07:45] | Hey, Finch. How’s it going? | 芬奇 那边怎么样 |
[07:49] | It’s going. | 就那样 |
[07:51] | What about Moretti? | 莫雷蒂情况如何 |
[07:53] | Elias had a getting-out-of-jail party planned. | 以利亚给他准备了一个出狱派对 |
[07:56] | We crashed it. | 被我们捣毁了 |
[07:58] | What happened with the other number, Finch? | 另一个号码情况如何 芬奇 |
[08:02] | Cat got your tongue? | 舌头打结了吗 |
[08:04] | I’m afraid I may have done something rather rash. | 我可能行事有点草率了 |
[08:07] | What do you mean by “Rash”? | 什么叫草率了 |
[08:25] | Is this one of your ties, Finch? | 那是你的领带吗 芬奇 |
[08:27] | I hope you gave her some food and not just your hand-me-downs. | 你还是给她点吃的吧 而不是你穿过的衣服 |
[08:30] | Chicken and prunes is her favorite. | 她喜欢鸡肉和西梅 |
[08:32] | Sounds, disgusting. | 听着 有点恶心 |
[08:36] | But why on earth would anyone want to kill her? | 但怎么会有人想杀她呢 |
[08:39] | Somehow I don’t see anyone planning a murder here. | 我倒没觉得有人想要杀她 |
[08:42] | My guess is that, if they were successful in kidnapping her, | 我推测 如果他们成功绑架了她 |
[08:46] | they’d smuggle her out of the country | 会把她偷渡出国 |
[08:48] | and dump her in an orphanage. | 把她扔进孤儿院 |
[08:49] | Somewhere where babies are plentiful | 扔到某个有很多小孩 |
[08:51] | and birth records aren’t. | 却又缺乏出生记录的地方 |
[08:53] | But why do they want to get rid of her? | 但他们为什么想摆脱她呢 |
[08:55] | She might be evidence of an affair, | 她或许是某桩私情的证据 |
[08:57] | or she might be an obstacle to someone | 或者阻碍了某人 |
[08:58] | getting a big, fat legacy. | 获得巨额遗产 |
[09:01] | As for who they are, I have no idea. | 但到底是谁 我还没有头绪 |
[09:03] | But since she kept me up all night, | 不过她搅得我一夜没睡 |
[09:07] | I looked into the clinic’s finances. | 我就查了诊所的财务 |
[09:08] | They received a big gift. | 他们收到一份大礼 |
[09:10] | $50,000 just about the time Leila was born | 莉拉出生前5万美金 |
[09:13] | and $10,000 every month since then. | 此后每月都有1万美金 |
[09:15] | Who’s the donor? | 捐赠者是谁 |
[09:17] | Anonymous. | 匿名 |
[09:19] | I sent the clinic a sternly worded email from the IRS | 我以国税局的名义发了一份措辞严厉的邮件 |
[09:23] | demanding the donor’s tax ID number | 要求查看捐赠者的税收账号 |
[09:25] | and threatening to review their charitable status | 威胁他们如果不尽快答复 |
[09:27] | if they didn’t answer quickly. We’ll see how that works. | 就要审查他们的慈善运营 等着瞧吧 |
[09:33] | Amber Alert. | 安珀警报 |
[09:35] | “Baby kidnapped from St. Raymond’s clinic last night. | 婴儿昨晚于圣雷蒙德的诊所被绑架 |
[09:38] | Suspect is a short man with mousy hair | 嫌犯男子身材矮个 发色灰褐 |
[09:41] | and thick glasses.” | 带厚框眼镜 |
[09:43] | It’s not very flattering, Finch, but better than the picture | 倒不算恭维你 芬奇 不过你比画像好看 |
[09:47] | It’s no wonder they never catch anybody with these things. | 难怪他们靠这个从来抓不到人 |
[09:50] | You think Carter can piggyback the police investigation? | 你觉得卡特能帮我们打探警方的调查吗 |
[09:52] | I’ll ask her. | 我去问她 |
[09:54] | You can spend some quality time with Leila. | 你可以好好陪陪莉拉 |
[10:00] | Detective. | 警探 |
[10:03] | Has Mr. Moretti given you anything on Elias? | 莫雷蒂先生交待以利亚的情况了吗 |
[10:05] | Not yet, but, we’re working on him. | 还没有 不过 我们还在努力 |
[10:10] | Who you buying that stuff for? | 你买婴儿用品干什么 |
[10:12] | That’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈的就是这个 |
[10:15] | A baby went missing from a clinic in Washington Heights last night. | 一个婴儿昨晚在华盛顿高地诊所失踪了 |
[10:20] | Missing? It was stolen… | 失踪 是被偷了 |
[10:22] | It was stolen by some weird-looki– | 被一个长得奇形怪状的 |
[10:26] | No. | 不 |
[10:26] | You didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[10:28] | She was in imminent danger of kidnap. | 她正处在被绑架的极度危险中 |
[10:30] | So you kidnapped her? | 所以你就绑架了她吗 |
[10:32] | You know there’s an Amber Alert out on you. | 你知道你被安珀警报通缉了吧 |
[10:34] | Yes, and that’s why we need your help. | 是的 所以我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:37] | Help? I should arrest you. | 帮助 我该逮捕你 |
[10:41] | Where’s the baby anyway? | 那孩子现在在哪里 |
[10:43] | Leila’s safe. She’s with John. | 莉拉很安全 她和约翰在一起 |
[10:46] | John? John? You trust him with a baby? | 约翰 约翰 你居然放心他带孩子 |
[10:49] | I realize it’s not ideal. | 我知道这样不太好 |
[10:51] | So the sooner we can resolve this, the better. | 所以我们越快解决问题越好 |
[10:54] | What do you want me to do? Apart from not arresting you. | 除了不逮捕你以外 你还要我做什么 |
[10:58] | Go to the clinic. | 去诊所 |
[11:00] | See what you can find out about Leila’s parents. | 看看能不能找到莉拉父母的信息 |
[11:02] | I heard she was a safe-haven baby. | 我听说她是被放在安全岛的弃婴 |
[11:04] | Clinic’s not going to have that information. | 诊所不会有她父母的信息 |
[11:06] | I think they know more than they claim. | 我想他们比声称的知道得多 |
[11:08] | Talk to a nurse Abbot. | 去找艾博特护士谈谈 |
[11:10] | She seemed especially fond of Leila. | 她似乎特别喜欢莉拉 |
[11:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:15] | Is it your first? | 是第一个孩子吗 |
[11:22] | That how you keep your boyish figure? | 这就是你青春驻颜的秘诀吗 |
[11:25] | Bite me. | 不爽咬我啊 |
[11:27] | Did you hear Gianni Moretti got out of prison yesterday | 听说了吗 吉亚尼·莫雷蒂昨天出狱后 |
[11:29] | then vanished? | 人间蒸发了 |
[11:32] | All state police found was five dead goombas. | 国民警卫队找到了五具混混的尸体 |
[11:34] | Mobsters killing each other– How tragic. | 暴徒自相残杀 悲剧啊 |
[11:36] | Except it wasn’t just mobsters. | 不过那儿不止有暴徒 |
[11:40] | Your partner was there too. | 你的搭档也在 |
[11:43] | Carter? | 卡特吗 |
[11:45] | Looks like she and a couple of cowboys | 似乎她和几个愣头青 |
[11:47] | got some kind of rinky-dink off-book operation. | 去执行某个未记录在案的破任务了 |
[11:50] | They’ve hidden Moretti. | 他们把莫雷蒂藏起来了 |
[11:52] | We want to find out where. | 我们要知道他藏哪儿了 |
[11:55] | HR can’t find out? | HR找不到他 |
[11:57] | Thought you guys had your fingers in all the pies. | 还以为你们的爪牙遍布各处呢 |
[12:02] | You are one of the pies, Fusco. | 你就是其中一个 弗斯科 |
[12:06] | Find out where she’s got Moretti stashed. | 找出她把莫雷蒂藏哪儿了 |
[12:17] | Like I told the other detectives, | 正如我对其他警探说的 |
[12:18] | we don’t know about the parents. | 我们没有莉拉父母的信息 |
[12:20] | Leila was just left outside the clinic. | 莉拉被遗弃在诊所外面 |
[12:22] | Was there anything found on Leila? | 她身上有什么东西吗 |
[12:25] | I’m Dr. Adalian. Who are you? | 我是阿戴里安医生 你是哪位 |
[12:27] | – Detective Carter, SVU. – Detective. | -卡特警探 特殊受害者小组的 -警探 |
[12:29] | As I’m sure nurse Abbot explained, | 我想艾博特护士已经解释过了 |
[12:30] | we don’t know where Leila came from. | 我们并不知道莉拉的来历 |
[12:32] | You must have kept something. | 你们肯定留下了某些东西 |
[12:34] | Like, what about her clothes, her blankets? | 比如 她的衣服 或包着她的毯子 |
[12:36] | No. The Safe-haven Law was designed to protect newborns | 没有 安全岛条律的目的是保护新生儿 |
[12:40] | not prosecute their parents. | 而不是指控父母 |
[12:42] | It’s not our job to hunt people down. | 我们的工作不是抓人 |
[12:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:48] | Excuse me. | 等一下 |
[12:50] | All I care about is Leila. | 我关心的只是莉拉 |
[12:52] | If you can think of anything, call me. | 如果你想起了什么 打给我 |
[12:54] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[13:00] | This flap here, that flap there, see? | 这片粘在这里 那片粘在那里 看到没 |
[13:03] | Neat and simple. | 干净整洁多简单 |
[13:04] | I see your time at MIT wasn’t wasted. | 你在麻省理工的书果然没白念 |
[13:09] | Excellent. The accountants at the clinic have coughed up | 太好了 诊所的会计师发邮件来了 |
[13:11] | the tax ID numbers of their donor. | 是他们捐献人的税号 |
[13:14] | Nothing like a fear of the IRS to produce results. | 没什么比国税局更可怕了 |
[13:17] | Tax ID belongs to Petrosian Construction. | 税号属于彼得罗辛建筑公司 |
[13:21] | Company owned by… | 公司所有人是 |
[13:22] | Adnan Petrosian. | 阿德南·彼得罗辛 |
[13:24] | And if we dive into that swamp of indiscretion | 我们只要扒扒大众媒体的 |
[13:26] | known as social media, | 八卦资讯 |
[13:29] | we will learn that… | 就会发现 |
[13:30] | Adnan Petrosian has been married to Nicola | 阿德南·彼得罗辛和妻子尼可娜 |
[13:34] | for more than 20 years. | 已结婚二十多年 |
[13:35] | They have one son Bradley, | 育有一子布兰得利 |
[13:37] | who’s taking a master’s in finance at NYU. | 正在攻读纽约大学金融硕士学位 |
[13:41] | Dadda? | 这个巴巴 |
[13:41] | Or dadda? | 还是这个巴巴 |
[13:45] | Be serious, Mr. Reese. | 严肃点 里瑟先生 |
[13:47] | I need you to get close to this family. | 你去接近他们一家 |
[14:00] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[14:01] | Got eyes on the Petrosians, getting ears. | 监视好了 正在装监听 |
[14:05] | These guys have serious money, Finch. | 这些家伙确实有钱 芬奇 |
[14:07] | You probably go to the same country club. | 没准儿你们去的俱乐部都一样 |
[14:09] | Be that as it may, | 不管怎样吧 |
[14:10] | do they seem like a family that’s lost a baby? | 他们看起来像是丢了宝宝的样子吗 |
[14:12] | Behavior has damaged this family’s good name, | 你的行为损害了家族的名誉 |
[14:14] | and I’ve already spent a fortune getting you out of trouble. | 我已经花了大把钱帮你摆脱麻烦 |
[14:18] | I’m so sorry I embarrassed you, dad. | 很抱歉让你脸上无光了 爸爸 |
[14:19] | Bradley, I want to know, is this it, | 布兰得利 我想知道 就这一个 |
[14:21] | or are there more unpleasant surprises? | 还是有别的麻烦在等着 |
[14:26] | It’s been taken care of, okay? | 全都搞定了 好吗 |
[14:28] | Looks like mommy and daddy are covering up for the son. | 看起来是父母在为儿子遮丑 |
[14:32] | How about a delicious bottle? | 来点美味的牛奶好不好 |
[14:34] | Finch, are you listening? | 芬奇 你有在听吗 |
[14:35] | There you go. | 真乖 |
[14:39] | Detective Carter’s phone. | 卡特警探的电话 |
[14:41] | Can I have Detective Carter, SVU? | 请让特殊受害者小组的卡特警探接电话好吗 |
[14:43] | Carter works Homicide, sweetheart, not SVU. | 卡特是凶案组的亲 不是特殊受害者小组的 |
[14:47] | This is Carter. How can I help you? | 我是卡特 有什么能帮到您的吗 |
[14:49] | It’s Mary Abbot. | 我是玛丽·艾博特 |
[14:50] | The man on the phone said you worked Homicide. | 刚才那个男的说你是凶案组的 |
[14:52] | Don’t worry about him. He’s new here. | 别听他的 他是新来的 |
[14:54] | How could I help you, Mary? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 玛丽 |
[14:56] | Leila did have something on her when she arrived–a bracelet | 当时莉拉身上的确有东西 一条手链 |
[14:59] | Do you still have it? | 你还保管着吗 |
[15:01] | I gave it to the director, Dr. Adalian. | 我给了主管 阿戴里安医生 |
[15:04] | I asked him, but he said he didn’t remember. | 我问过他 可是他说他不记得了 |
[15:06] | What did it look like? | 是什么样的手链 |
[15:07] | It was silver, | 是银的 |
[15:09] | with two initials carved on it. CC. | 上面有两个缩写字母 CC |
[15:12] | Okay, thank you, Mary. | 好的 谢谢你 玛丽 |
[15:13] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 我回头再联系你 |
[15:18] | All right, Detective. | 好的 警探 |
[15:18] | I’ve found one CC. working in the Petrosian home, | 我找到一个在彼得罗辛办公室工作的CC |
[15:21] | Carrie Crosswell. | 凯莉·克罗斯威尔 |
[15:24] | But she’s 58– a little old for a fling. | 但她58了 搞外遇有点偏老 |
[15:28] | Now I’m checking employee files at Petrosian Construction. | 我正在比对彼得罗辛建筑公司的雇员名单 |
[15:31] | You hacked into his company? | 你黑进了人家公司 |
[15:33] | “Hacked” is such an ugly word. | “黑进”这词真难听 |
[15:34] | And we have two more CCs. | 又找到了两个CC |
[15:36] | Chad Colombo, 40, a welder, | 查德·科伦坡 四十岁 电焊工 |
[15:38] | unlikely to bear a child. | 不像能生出孩子 |
[15:39] | And Claudia Cruz, 20, | 克劳迪娅·克鲁兹 二十岁 |
[15:41] | receptionist in the head office. | 总公司的前台接待 |
[15:46] | Claudia Cruz. Checking. | 克劳迪娅·克鲁兹 正在查 |
[15:48] | Employment with Petrosian ended eight months ago, | 8个月前结束了与彼得罗辛的雇佣关系 |
[15:51] | just when her pregnancy would have started to show. | 那会儿正好是她肚子开始显形的时候 |
[15:53] | Get me an address. I’ll go and talk to her. | 给我地址 我去跟她谈谈 |
[15:56] | No, you won’t. She’s dead. | 谈不了 她死了 |
[15:59] | Name showed up on a crime scene report. | 一份犯罪现场调查报告上有她的名字 |
[16:01] | Died in her apartment from a fire four days ago. | 四天前死于公寓火灾 |
[16:05] | ME ruled it as an accident. | 法医当意外事故处理的 |
[16:15] | Cute. Can we say Hi? | 真可爱 可以跟她打招呼吗 |
[16:18] | She’s so adorable. | 太萌了 |
[16:19] | Hi, honey. | 你好啊 小可爱 |
[16:21] | – Look at that smile. – Thanks. Bye. | -看她笑的 -谢谢 再见 |
[16:25] | You brought her with you? | 你居然随身带着她 |
[16:27] | Every cop in the city is looking for that kid. | 整个城市的警察都在找她 |
[16:30] | I’m teaching her to go undercover. | 我教她怎么掩护自己 |
[16:33] | She’s a natural. | 她是天纵英才 |
[16:34] | She’s a little angel. | 她是天使下凡 |
[16:38] | Something happens to her, John, so help me, God– | 要是她出了事 约翰 上帝救救我吧 |
[16:41] | We’re trying to stop anything from happening. | 我们正努力阻止坏事发生 |
[16:43] | We know she was in a clinic funded by the Petrosians, | 她在彼得罗辛家族资助的诊所 |
[16:45] | and we know her mother worked for the Petrosians. | 而她母亲曾经为那个家族工作 |
[16:48] | So it’s probable that the father is one of the Petrosians. | 她生父很可能是彼得罗辛家族成员之一 |
[16:51] | But why does mom end up dead? | 但她母亲为什么会死呢 |
[16:53] | Maybe she agreed to give her up for adoption, | 或许她之前同意把孩子送养 |
[16:56] | then changed her mind, said she wanted to keep it. | 后来改变主意 想要留下孩子 |
[16:58] | Well, that would expose the whole thing. | 这会使整件事曝光 |
[17:01] | DNA would prove who the father was. | DNA会证明孩子父亲是谁 |
[17:02] | He’d have to provide for the baby. | 他得供养这个孩子 |
[17:05] | – The family would lose out. – It’s motive. | -家族会受损失 -这是动机 |
[17:08] | Bump off the mom, | 做掉母亲 |
[17:09] | make the baby disappear, problem solved. | 让孩子失踪 问题解决 |
[17:12] | We need to find out if Claudia’s death | 我们得查查克劳迪娅 |
[17:14] | really was an accident. | 是否真的死于意外 |
[17:16] | I already pulled the autopsy and crime scene reports. | 我已经找出尸检和犯罪现场调查报告 |
[17:19] | I want to look through them with a mentor of mine. | 我会跟一名朋友一起去检查现场 |
[17:21] | – Works for the Fire Department. – Good. | -他在消防部门工作 -很好 |
[17:23] | I’ll see if Claudia’s parents know anything. | 我去看看克劳迪娅的父母有何线索 |
[17:25] | John will follow Bradley Petrosian. | 约翰继续跟踪布兰得利·彼得罗辛 |
[17:27] | After I’ve fed Leila. | 我得先喂饱莉拉 |
[17:32] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[17:38] | Mrs. Cruz. Lucas Bennet. | 克鲁兹夫人 我是卢卡斯·班纳特 |
[17:40] | Department of Family Services. | 家庭事务部的 |
[17:42] | He says he’s here about Claudia. | 他说是为克劳迪娅的事情而来 |
[17:44] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[17:46] | Why are you here? | 您过来是为什么事 |
[17:47] | We had a report, um… | 我们接到一个报告… |
[17:53] | from a neighbor of Claudia’s– an anonymous report– | 来自克劳迪娅的一位邻居 匿名的 |
[17:58] | that she was pregnant. | 说她怀孕了 |
[18:00] | She was not. Tell me who said that. | 她没有 谁说的 |
[18:03] | Please, Mr. Cruz, the source is anonymous. | 对不起 克鲁兹先生 是匿名消息 |
[18:06] | We have to investigate. | 我们需要进行调查 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:14] | Claudia wasn’t pregnant. | 克劳迪娅没有怀孕 |
[18:16] | I’m her mother. We talked about everything. | 我是她母亲 我们无话不谈 |
[18:19] | When did Claudia move into her apartment? | 克劳迪娅什么时候搬进那套公寓的 |
[18:21] | About nine months ago. Why? | 大概是九个月前 怎么了 |
[18:23] | About the same time that she stopped working | 正好那会儿她离开了 |
[18:24] | at Petrosian Construction? | 彼得罗辛建筑公司 |
[18:27] | Did you see her during that period? | 那段时间你们见过她吗 |
[18:30] | Not for a few months, no. | 有好几个月都没见她了 |
[18:34] | She was kind of funny about us coming around. | 她似乎不太愿意我们去看她 |
[18:37] | Did Claudia have a silver bracelet? | 克劳迪娅是不是有条银手链 |
[18:39] | Yes, with her initials on it. | 没错 上面有她的首字母缩写 |
[18:43] | My mother gave it to her when she was a baby. | 她小时候我母亲送给她的 |
[18:47] | Please, just tell us. | 拜托 有什么就说吧 |
[18:49] | Was she pregnant? Did she have a baby? | 她真的怀孕了吗 她有孩子了吗 |
[18:51] | We believe it’s possible. | 我们认为有可能 |
[18:52] | Then where is it? Can we see it? | 那孩子在哪儿 我们能见见吗 |
[18:54] | I can try to arrange a meeting on neutral ground, | 我可以居中安排你们会面 |
[18:57] | but it would have to be kept confidential. | 但是这事情得保密 |
[18:58] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[19:00] | What else can you tell me about Claudia? | 有其他克劳迪娅的事可以告诉我吗 |
[19:02] | Was she in a relationship, for example? | 譬如说 她在恋爱吗 |
[19:07] | She left some papers here about a month before she died. | 她死前一个月曾经留了些文件在家 |
[19:13] | We found this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[19:16] | I think he’s Mr. Petrosian’s son Bradley. | 我想他是彼得罗辛的儿子布兰得利 |
[19:24] | Any luck, Mr. Reese? | 有发现吗 里瑟先生 |
[19:26] | Bradley Petrosian has been a good student. | 布兰得利·彼得罗辛是个好学生 |
[19:29] | Hasn’t phoned anyone, | 没给任何人打过电话 |
[19:31] | hasn’t spoken to any suspicious characters. | 没跟任何可疑人物交谈过 |
[19:33] | So are we barking up the wrong tree? | 这么说我们找错对象了 |
[19:35] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[19:38] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[19:41] | He’s meeting someone. | 他正跟人见面 |
[19:47] | Finch | 芬奇 |
[19:49] | You were right about the wrong tree. | 你说的没错 我们找错对象了 |
[19:51] | What? | 什么意思 |
[19:52] | I don’t think Bradley Petrosian | 我不认为布兰德利·彼得罗辛 |
[19:54] | was sleeping with Claudia Cruz. | 跟克劳迪娅·克鲁兹有一腿 |
[19:56] | Sorry? | 什么意思 |
[19:58] | His tastes run in the other direction. | 他在性趣方面另有所好 |
[20:02] | So we should look at the father, Adnan. | 那我们应该查查他父亲 阿德南 |
[20:04] | I’ll get eyes on him. | 我去盯住他 |
[20:06] | How’s their baby doing? | 孩子现在怎么样 |
[20:07] | She’s– | 她很 |
[20:12] | Reese, you better get back here. | 里瑟 你最好过来 |
[20:15] | Makes sense. Lots of candles. | 讲得通 这里有很多蜡烛 |
[20:17] | One catches the drapes. | 有一支弄到了呢绒上 |
[20:18] | Do we know why Claudia didn’t run? | 知道为什么克劳迪娅没逃走吗 |
[20:20] | Blood screen showed traces of alcohol. | 血液检查有酒精残余 |
[20:22] | So she was drinking. She fell asleep. | 这么说她喝醉了 睡着了 |
[20:25] | Faulty smoke alarm. | 烟雾警报器失效了 |
[20:28] | Fire Marshal said the battery was dead. | 消防局长说电池没电了 |
[20:30] | Battery isn’t the problem. Wiring is. | 问题不是电池 是电线 |
[20:32] | The hot wire is just plastic coating. | 电线只剩下一层塑料涂料 |
[20:34] | The wire itself was removed. | 里边的电线被拿走了 |
[20:36] | No connection, no alarm. | 没有线路连接 没有发出警报 |
[20:38] | Dead battery could be an accident, but this– | 电池没电是意外 但这个 |
[20:40] | You got the autopsy photos? | 你有验尸的照片吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:45] | ME said heat caused the cracks, not trauma. | 法医说裂口是高温造成的 不是外伤 |
[20:48] | High temperatures can cause the skull to fissure. | 高温的确能导致头骨裂开 |
[20:52] | Cracks all along the plate lines of the skull. | 裂口沿着骨头缝裂开的 |
[20:58] | There is no natural plate line there, but– | 头骨上没有自然形成的缝 但是 |
[21:02] | – It was caused by a blow. – Yeah. | -这是殴打造成的 -没错 |
[21:05] | She was unconscious when the fire was set. | 着火的时候她已经昏迷了 |
[21:09] | But a blow with what? | 用什么打的 |
[21:10] | Bone was cracked. | 骨头裂开了 |
[21:12] | Wasn’t pierced or shattered. | 但是没穿透 也没粉碎 |
[21:14] | Something round. | 是圆的东西 |
[21:22] | Like this? | 比如这个 |
[21:25] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[21:27] | You wash the soot off that, you might get lucky. | 把烟灰弄掉后 可能会有发现 |
[21:29] | Heat can etch fingerprints into the metal. | 高温能够将附着的指纹刻在金属上 |
[21:33] | Could give you your killer. | 或许能告诉你谁是凶手 |
[21:39] | – But how could you let her go? – I didn’t. | -你怎么能任她乱走 -我没有 |
[21:41] | She just knocked down the books and walked off. | 她撞倒了书本 自己走开了 |
[21:44] | She can’t walk, Finch. | 她不会走路 芬奇 |
[21:45] | God. | 上帝 |
[21:48] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[21:56] | Give it to me now, Leila. | 快交给我 莉拉 |
[21:58] | – Please just give it to me. – You got her? | -拜托交给我 -你找到她了 |
[22:02] | My God, that’s a grenade. | 我的上帝 那是手榴弹 |
[22:03] | Please just– | 拜托快点 |
[22:06] | Just a tear gas grenade. | 只是催泪弹 |
[22:08] | It’s still a grenade. | 还是手榴弹 |
[22:11] | You’re okay. You’re okay, sweetie. | 没事的 没事的 小宝贝 |
[22:13] | Come on. It’s okay. | 过来 没事的 |
[22:15] | I told you to move your arsenal. | 我早叫你把武器搬走 |
[22:18] | – I was going to. – When? | -我准备搬了 -什么时候 |
[22:20] | After the whole place is blown up? | 等这里被炸平后吗 |
[22:23] | You know how I feel about guns. | 你知道我对枪的看法 |
[22:24] | This really isn’t working, | 这样真的不行 |
[22:25] | one of us always being here, minding the baby. | 我们俩总是要留下一人 专门照顾她 |
[22:29] | Well, you’re the one who stole her. | 是你把她偷过来的 |
[22:30] | Thanks for reminding me of that. | 多谢提醒 |
[22:32] | I’m gonna take her to her grandparents. | 我要把她送到她外祖父母那里去 |
[22:35] | They can keep an eye on her until we neutralize the threat. | 在我们扫除威胁前 他们能照看她 |
[22:38] | Finch, the bad guys got to Claudia. | 芬奇 坏人找上了克劳迪娅 |
[22:41] | Here we go. | 叔叔抱 |
[22:42] | They could be after Sammy and Veda too. | 他们也可能找上萨米和韦达 |
[22:44] | That’s why I’ve already moved them to a safe house. | 所以我已经把他们转移到安全屋了 |
[22:53] | What, are you working a case without me? | 怎么 撇开我自己查案了 |
[22:55] | Just an accidental death, which might turn out | 只是一起意外死亡 有可能变成 |
[22:56] | – to be a homicide. – Who is it? | -凶杀案了 -是谁 |
[22:58] | A girl named Claudia Cruz. | 一个叫克劳迪娅·克鲁兹的姑娘 |
[23:00] | Just left the crime scene. | 我刚从犯罪现场回来 |
[23:02] | Might have found the murder weapon. | 可能发现了凶器 |
[23:08] | Szymanski. | 舍曼斯基 |
[23:09] | I am so sorry. I got caught up. | 真是抱歉 我刚才有点事 |
[23:11] | I’ll be there as soon as possible. | 我会尽快赶到的 |
[23:14] | Anything I can do to help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[23:15] | Think you could take these down to the Crime Lab for me, | 能帮我把这些送去罪证化验室吗 |
[23:19] | ask them to put a rush on it? | 叫他们马上处理 |
[23:21] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[23:23] | – Thanks. – But is that it? | -多谢了 -只有这些吗 |
[23:26] | Szymanski– Isn’t he Organized Crime? | 舍曼斯基 他不是集团犯罪科的吗 |
[23:32] | Carter, you know I got your back, right? | 卡特 你清楚我是你的人 对吧 |
[23:40] | Szymanski asked me out on a date. | 舍曼斯基约我出去 |
[23:44] | Can you not spread it around, please? | 拜托别跟别人乱说 好吗 |
[23:47] | I’ll try not to. | 我尽量 |
[23:49] | Look, why don’t you go ahead | 你接着做事 |
[23:51] | and I’ll run this down to the lab, all right? | 我把这个送去化验室 好吧 |
[23:52] | Thanks, Lionel. | 谢了 莱奈尔 |
[23:54] | I owe you. | 欠你一回 |
[24:00] | I’ll check if it’s clear. | 我去检查一下是否安全 |
[24:56] | Finch! | 芬奇 |
[25:17] | What did you get? | 查到什么了 |
[25:19] | There was a GPS tracker on their car. | 他们车上有全球定位追踪器 |
[25:25] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你们的错 |
[25:26] | I’m sorry you’re still in danger. | 很抱歉你们还未脱离险境 |
[25:28] | We have to move you again. | 我们还得再转移你们 |
[25:29] | Can you get your things? | 你们去收拾下东西好吗 |
[25:33] | If we don’t recover Leila tonight, | 如果我们今晚救不了莉拉 |
[25:36] | she’ll be out of the country. | 她会被送离这个国家 |
[25:38] | Gone for good. | 永远消失 |
[25:40] | Any idea who those men were? | 知道这些人的来历吗 |
[25:42] | They’re Albanians or Croats. | 不是阿尔巴尼亚人就是克罗地亚人 |
[25:44] | Probably one of the Eastern European crime groups. | 应该是某个东欧犯罪集团 |
[25:47] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[25:49] | Whatever I have to. | 不择手段 |
[25:54] | How come I only ever see | 为什么我看到的只有 |
[25:57] | you or Szymanski? | 你和舍曼斯基 |
[26:00] | If this Elias is such a big deal, | 如果以利亚至关重要 |
[26:02] | where’s the rest of the NYPD? | 纽约警局的其他人哪儿去了 |
[26:04] | You got a bad memory, Gianni. | 你记性真差 吉亚尼 |
[26:06] | Elias just tried to kill you. | 以利亚极力想做掉你 |
[26:07] | The more cops know you’re here, | 越多警察知道你在这儿 |
[26:09] | the more chance of him finding you. | 他能找到你的可能性就越大 |
[26:11] | So for your own sake, help us find him first. | 为了你自己好 先帮我们找到他 |
[26:16] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[26:17] | Hey, Carter, yeah, I was in the Crime Lab. | 卡特 我刚从化验室出来 |
[26:19] | They said they had a rush job for you | 他们说你给了他们个紧急任务 |
[26:21] | on some murder weapon in a Claudia Cruz case. | 查卡劳迪娅·克鲁兹案里的一个凶器 |
[26:24] | They get anything? | 有发现吗 |
[26:25] | Yep, they got a match. Your killer was in the system, | 有 找到匹配了 系统里有凶手的资料 |
[26:28] | thanks to a road rage incident about ten years ago. | 多亏十年前的一起公路纠纷事件 |
[26:31] | What’s the name? | 是谁 |
[26:38] | Who are you? What do you– | 你是谁 你在干什 |
[26:40] | Security! | 保安 |
[26:41] | – Where is she? – What? Who? | -她在哪儿 -什么 谁 |
[26:52] | The owner of this kidnapped Leila. | 这东西的所有人绑架了莉拉 |
[26:54] | Tell me where he’s taken her. | 告诉我他把莉拉带哪儿去了 |
[26:57] | I don’t know. I swear to God I don’t. | 我不知道 我向上帝发誓我不知道 |
[26:58] | You had an affair with Claudia Cruz, didn’t you? | 你和克劳迪娅·克鲁兹有外遇 不是吗 |
[27:02] | Okay. Yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[27:04] | You had Claudia killed | 你杀了克劳迪娅 |
[27:06] | – and the baby kidnapped. – No. | -绑架了她的宝宝 -没有 |
[27:08] | I would never do anything like that. | 我不可能干出那种事 |
[27:10] | What are you gonna do, torture him? | 你想怎样 严刑逼供吗 |
[27:15] | You’ve tripped the silent alarm. | 你已经触发了无声警报 |
[27:15] | 卡特 谋杀克劳迪娅的凶手找到了 凶器上有妻子的指纹 | |
[27:16] | The police are gonna be here in five minutes. | 警察会在五分钟内赶到 |
[27:22] | I’m not gonna torture him | 我不会对他严刑逼供的 |
[27:24] | because your fingerprints are on the weapon | 因为是你的指纹印在 |
[27:26] | that killed Claudia. | 杀害克劳迪娅的凶器上 |
[27:29] | – Nicola, what did you do? – Shut up. | -尼可娜 你做了什么 -闭嘴 |
[27:32] | Did you hire the men that took Leila? Did you? | 是你雇人抢走了莉拉 是不是 |
[27:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:37] | – Call them. – I can’t. | -给他们打电话 -我做不到 |
[27:39] | The number doesn’t work anymore. | 号码已经停机了 |
[27:41] | – Where’d you get it? – Family in Europe. | -你从哪儿弄到的 -某个欧洲家族 |
[27:43] | I called it. A man answered. | 我打了电话 一个男人接的 |
[27:44] | I told him the problem. | 我跟他说了我的麻烦 |
[27:46] | Once I paid him, he said the number would be dead. | 我一付完款 号码就会作废 |
[27:48] | And I couldn’t contact him, not even to stop the job. | 我联系不到他 更没法中止任务 |
[27:51] | And the job was to make Claudia’s death | 任务就是要把克劳迪娅的死亡 |
[27:54] | look like an accident, | 伪装成意外 |
[27:57] | get rid of the baby. | 再摆脱掉孩子 |
[27:58] | How could you do such a thing? | 你怎么能做出这种事 |
[28:00] | Somebody had to clean up your mess. | 你的烂摊子总得有人收拾 |
[28:03] | And there’s nothing you can do. They’re gone. | 你无能无力了 他们已经走了 |
[28:25] | I want the man that owns this. | 我要找这个东西的所有人 |
[28:31] | He has kidnapped a child, | 他绑架了一个孩子 |
[28:32] | a baby. | 一名婴儿 |
[28:34] | I want to know where he is. | 我想知道他在哪儿 |
[28:42] | Really? | 玩真格的吗 |
[29:02] | One more time. | 再问一次 |
[29:04] | – How do I find him? – I don’t know. | -我怎么能找到他 -我不知道 |
[29:07] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[29:09] | So kill me, but I still don’t know. | 杀了我吧 我还是不知道 |
[29:11] | Your baby’s gone. | 你的宝贝已经被带走了 |
[29:13] | Whoever he was just handed him over. | 抢走孩子的人肯定已经转手了 |
[29:17] | Even he couldn’t tell you. | 他自己都不知道了 |
[29:20] | So go ahead. | 来啊 |
[29:21] | Shoot. | 开枪啊 |
[29:28] | So no one knows where she is. | 就是说没人知道她在哪儿 |
[29:31] | Not no one. | 也不是没人 |
[29:34] | There is someone who knows the underworld, | 有一个人掌控着地下王国 |
[29:36] | the soldiers, the gangs, the syndicates. | 战士 黑帮 集团大鳄 |
[29:40] | Come on, you’re not serious. | 拜托 你不是认真的 |
[29:42] | You still have that burner phone? | 你还留着那个电话吧 |
[29:45] | No, we can’t use it. | 不行 我们不能用那个 |
[29:46] | Leila is in the hands of men | 莉拉在那些人手里 |
[29:48] | who won’t hesitate to kill her if things go bad. | 事情有变他们会眼睛不眨地杀了她 |
[29:50] | It’s still too risky. | 这是在铤而走险 |
[29:54] | I’m all out of moves, Finch. | 能试的我都试了 芬奇 |
[29:56] | Risk is all I’ve got left. | 剩下的也只有铤而走险了 |
[29:59] | I have to make the call. | 我必须打这个电话 |
[30:01] | Why would he even agree to meet with you? | 他凭什么会同意和你见面 |
[30:05] | Because he’ll be curious. | 因为他会好奇 |
[30:22] | John, it’s good to see you again. | 约翰 很高兴又见面了 |
[30:26] | So tell me, did you fall out with your boss? | 说说看 是不是和你老板闹掰了 |
[30:28] | Are you looking for a job? | 你在寻找活儿吗 |
[30:31] | I’m looking for help. | 我在寻求帮助 |
[30:33] | From me? | 我的帮助吗 |
[30:35] | Why would I help you? | 我凭什么要帮你 |
[30:37] | I saved your life. | 我救过你一命 |
[30:39] | You did, didn’t you? | 确实 你救过 |
[30:42] | But you also broke up a little family reunion | 但你也破坏了我计划好的 |
[30:45] | that I had planned. | 家庭小聚 |
[30:46] | That was you, wasn’t it? | 是你做的 不是吗 |
[30:50] | Honest to a fault. | 坦诚错误 |
[30:55] | What’s this about? | 是什么事 |
[30:57] | Someone kidnapped a child, | 有人绑架了一个孩子 |
[30:59] | murdered her mother. | 杀害了她的母亲 |
[31:02] | Just like Moretti murdered your mother, | 就像莫雷蒂杀害了你的母亲 |
[31:06] | stole your childhood. | 夺走了你的童年 |
[31:10] | – I survived. – This child won’t. | -我活了下来 -这个孩子不会 |
[31:13] | She’s six months old, | 她只有六个月大 |
[31:15] | a baby. | 一名婴儿 |
[31:18] | I know you’re aiming to take over this city, | 我知道你志在掌管这个城市 |
[31:21] | but to control it, you need rules. | 但要想控制它 你需要规则 |
[31:23] | People start targeting children, | 人们开始对孩子下手 |
[31:27] | there are no rules. | 规则就不复存在 |
[31:30] | No winners. | 没人有好处 |
[31:35] | Who’s behind the kidnapping? | 谁是绑架案的幕后黑手 |
[31:38] | Eastern Europeans. | 东欧人 |
[31:40] | They’ve been paid to get the baby out of the country. | 有人雇他们把这个孩子运出国去 |
[31:42] | And they’re moving her tonight. | 他们今晚就要动手了 |
[31:46] | Their remit doesn’t extend south of Jersey. | 他们的运输范围不包括新泽西南部 |
[31:49] | They’ll hand it off to the Mexicans. | 他们会把孩子交给墨西哥人 |
[31:51] | They’re the people smugglers. | 那些才是人口贩子 |
[31:54] | A hand-off like that — | 此类交易 |
[31:56] | you can find out where it’s happening, | 你可以找出交易地点 |
[32:00] | and you can get me there. | 把我带过去 |
[32:12] | Hand-over’s at 1637 Camden. | 交易在卡姆登路1637号 |
[32:14] | You might get there in time. | 你也许能赶上 |
[32:18] | I would have just shot you, | 我本来应该一枪崩了你 |
[32:21] | but the boss has got a soft spot for you. | 但是老板却对你大发慈悲 |
[33:28] | – There’s no one in it. – Over there! | -里面没人 -在那边 |
[33:39] | Last chance. Put your weapons down | 最后一次机会 把枪放下 |
[33:41] | and walk away. | 慢慢走开 |
[33:44] | Okay. All right. Whatever you say, man. | 好吧 好吧 都听你的 伙计 |
[33:46] | Come on. Go. | 快点 走 |
[33:51] | Stop, I have the baby. I said, “Stop.” | 站住 孩子在我手上 我说了 站住 |
[33:54] | Put the bag down. | 把包放下 |
[33:56] | No. | 不要 |
[33:58] | You’d just shoot me. | 你有种就开枪 |
[34:01] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[34:11] | It’s okay, Leila. You’re okay. | 没事的 莉拉 没事了 |
[34:13] | I got you. | 你安全了 |
[34:17] | Finch, I’ve got Leila. | 芬奇 莉拉在我这了 |
[34:19] | I’m bringing her back. | 我现在带她回去 |
[34:22] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[34:25] | Won’t be long, huh? | 一会儿见 |
[34:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:28] | Sorry. Boss had a change of heart. | 抱歉 老板改变主意了 |
[34:32] | John? | 约翰 |
[34:51] | What have you done with the baby? | 你把孩子怎么样了 |
[34:57] | She’s right here, John. | 她就在这儿 约翰 |
[35:00] | We had an agreement. | 我们有言在先 |
[35:02] | But then I realized there is something | 但后来我发现有件事 |
[35:04] | you can do for me. | 你能帮上忙 |
[35:06] | Tell me where Moretti is. | 告诉我莫雷蒂在哪儿 |
[35:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:14] | This is a refrigerated truck, John. | 这是个冰柜车 约翰 |
[35:20] | It will get very cold in there very quickly. | 里面的温度会急速下降 |
[35:22] | You’ll be able to hold off for a few hours, I imagine. | 我估计你能撑上几个小时 |
[35:24] | But this little one, on the other hand — | 但是 这个小家伙可就 |
[35:26] | Elias. | 以利亚 |
[35:28] | Just shout if you change your mind. | 你要是改变主意了就喊 |
[35:30] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[35:34] | Elias. Elias! | 以利亚 以利亚 |
[35:41] | Anything on Carter yet? | 卡特那边有情况吗 |
[35:45] | I followed her. | 我跟踪了她 |
[35:46] | Learned something. | 有所发现 |
[35:51] | What? | 什么 |
[35:52] | What’d you learn? | 你发现了什么 |
[35:55] | She… | 她 |
[35:58] | She had a pizza. | 她吃了个披萨 |
[36:01] | She got a thing for pepperoni. | 她喜欢辣肠味的 |
[36:04] | And I got a dead body with your name on it. | 而我手上有你犯下的命案 |
[36:08] | Don’t think I won’t use it. | 别以为我不会善加利用 |
[36:11] | Find out where she’s got Moretti. | 去查查她把莫雷蒂藏在哪了 |
[36:24] | Just hold on, Leila. | 坚持住 莉拉 |
[36:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:35] | Hey, Fusco. | 弗斯科 |
[36:36] | – Yeah? – Crime lab came through. | -什么事 -检验结果出来了 |
[36:39] | Wanna go harass Claudia Cruz’s murderer? | 想不想去惹惹杀害克劳迪娅·克鲁兹的凶手 |
[36:41] | Yeah, sure, why not? | 好呀 何乐而不为呢 |
[36:46] | One second. I got to take this. | 稍等 我要接个电话 |
[36:48] | – Carter. – Detective. | -我是卡特 -警探 |
[36:50] | John recovered the baby, but then I lost him. | 约翰救回了孩子 但我跟他失去联系了 |
[36:52] | Lost him? And the baby? | 失去联系了 那孩子呢 |
[36:54] | Last-known location, 1637 Camden in Brooklyn. | 最后的信号是在布鲁克林卡姆登街1637号 |
[36:57] | Anything you can do, Detective, please. | 尽你所能吧警探 拜托了 |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:03] | Sorry, Lionel, something’s come up. | 抱歉 莱奈尔 我突然有点事 |
[37:05] | Nicola Petrosian. She’s all yours. | 凶手名叫尼可娜·彼得罗辛 你自己去吧 |
[37:37] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 来 |
[37:40] | Come on, baby. | 来 宝贝 |
[37:41] | Come on. | 来 |
[38:21] | Elias. Elias. | 以利亚 以利亚 |
[38:27] | Yes, John? | 怎么了 约翰 |
[38:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:32] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[38:33] | We both win, John. | 我们双赢 约翰 |
[38:36] | Where’s Moretti? | 莫雷蒂在哪 |
[38:40] | What guarantee do I have? | 我凭什么相信你会守信 |
[38:42] | You don’t. | 你别无选择 |
[38:49] | 1465 Jefferson…Queens. | 皇后区杰弗逊大街1465号 |
[38:55] | Thank you, John. | 谢谢你 约翰 |
[38:58] | You were right. I would never harm a child. | 你说的没错 我不会伤害孩子 |
[39:02] | But then I knew you wouldn’t either. | 但我意识到 你也不会 |
[39:05] | Good-bye, John. | 再见 约翰 |
[39:07] | Elias! Elias! | 以利亚 以利亚 |
[39:27] | Come on. Come on, baby. | 坚持住 坚持住 宝贝 |
[39:29] | Come on, baby. | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[39:33] | Cry. Cry. | 哭啊 哭啊 |
[39:50] | Leila’s in the truck. I got to take your car. | 莉拉在卡车里 我得开你的车走 |
[39:53] | – What on earth happened? – Elias happened. | -到底发生了什么事 -是以利亚 |
[40:03] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[40:05] | Elias knows where Moretti is. | 以利亚知道莫雷蒂的所在地了 |
[40:08] | How does he know? | 他是怎么知道的 |
[40:09] | I’m on my way. Just get over there. | 我在路上了 你赶紧过去 |
[40:15] | Szymanski, Carter, we’ve been blown. | 舍曼斯基 我是卡特 咱们暴露了 |
[40:17] | Get Moretti out of there now. | 赶紧把莫雷蒂带走 |
[40:19] | Gianni! It’s Szymanski. | 吉亚尼 我是舍曼斯基 |
[40:22] | Gianni. | 吉亚尼 |
[40:27] | Just in time for a drink. | 正好跟我喝一杯 |
[40:28] | Afraid not. Carter says we got to move. | 恐怕不行 卡特说我们得马上转移 |
[40:31] | Quick. Get your stuff. | 快点 拿上你的东西 |
[40:42] | Are you there, Mr. Reese? | 听得到吗 里瑟先生 |
[40:46] | I’m here. So is Carter. | 我在 卡特也在 |
[40:50] | No. | 不 |
[40:52] | I need a bus. 1465 Jefferson, Queens. | 派辆车到皇后区杰弗逊大街1465号 |
[40:55] | Officer down with a gunshot to the abdomen. | 一位警官腹部中枪 |
[40:57] | I repeat, officer down. | 重复 警官受伤 |
[41:01] | Moretti. | 莫雷蒂 |
[41:02] | They got him. | 他们把他抓走了 |
[41:05] | How did Elias know? | 以利亚怎么会知道 |
[41:07] | I told him. | 我告诉他的 |
[41:09] | I had to give up the safe house to save the baby. | 为了救孩子我只能把安全屋的地址给他 |
[41:11] | John, why were you even talking to Elias? | 约翰 你为什么要跟以利亚谈呢 |
[41:15] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[41:17] | We lost the kid. | 我们把孩子丢了 |
[41:20] | You say there was no choice, but there was, John. | 你说你别无选择 可其实你有 约翰 |
[41:25] | It’s called the police. | 那就是报警 |
[41:27] | It’s what we do. | 那是我们的工作 |
[41:30] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[41:32] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:33] | You and your friend. | 你和你的朋友 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:42] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[41:43] | This place will be swarming. | 这个地方马上就会全是警察了 |
[41:46] | Go. | 走呀 |
[41:49] | Go! | 快走 |
[42:22] | Bye, Leila. | 再见 莉拉 |
[42:35] | You be a good girl. | 你要乖乖的哦 |
[42:37] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[42:43] | Be nice to have a child. | 有一个孩子真好 |
[42:46] | Children. | 一群孩子 |
[42:47] | Think that’ll ever happen? | 我们会有那么一天吗 |
[42:54] | Probably not. | 也许不会吧 |
[42:57] | Our line of work. | 我们的工作 |
[43:00] | The trouble with children– | 孩子的麻烦在于 |
[43:01] | you never know how they’re gonna turn out. | 你不知道孩子长大后会变成什么样的人 |
[43:18] | Hello, dad. | 你好 爸爸 |