时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你正被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people, | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | people like you, | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:29] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:31] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但不管是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[01:01] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪儿 |
[01:02] | We could do this all night. | 我们可以耗上一整晚 |
[01:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:07] | Sooner or later, you’re gonna start talking to me. | 你迟早会开口交待的 |
[01:11] | Let’s try some nonverbal communication. | 我们试一下非语言的交流吧 |
[01:36] | It’s me. Jessica, I mean. | 是我 洁西卡 |
[01:40] | I don’t even know if you check this number. | 我都不知道你还会不会查看这个号码的信息 |
[01:42] | I need to talk. | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[01:56] | Jessica, I got your message. | 洁西卡 我收到你的信息了 |
[02:00] | I didn’t know if you’d call me back. | 你不知道你会不会给我回电 |
[02:04] | We haven’t talked in– what, four years? | 我们大概有 有四年没说过话了吧 |
[02:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:08] | Is everything okay with Peter? | 彼得没什么事吧 |
[02:11] | Yeah, he’s fine. We’re both fine. | 没事 他很好 我们都很好 |
[02:14] | I just… | 我只是 |
[02:16] | Needed a friend that I could talk to. | 想找个朋友聊聊 |
[02:18] | Something’s wrong. Talk to me. | 肯定有事发生 告诉我 |
[02:22] | You know, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[02:24] | In the airport, the last time I saw you. | 我最后一次见你 在机场的时候 |
[02:28] | You said that, in the end, we were all alone. | 你说 到头来 我们都是一个人 |
[02:34] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[02:35] | Jess. | 洁西 |
[02:38] | Bye, John. | 再见 约翰 |
[02:40] | I’m coming to get you. I’ll be there in 24 hours. | 我去找你 给我24小时 |
[02:44] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[02:48] | I’ll wait. | 我等你 |
[02:57] | It all comes down to a matter of trust, | 最终的关键问题是信任 |
[03:00] | the foundation of any healthy relationship. | 这是一切良好关系的基础 |
[03:03] | I just need to know where this is headed. | 我必须知道未来的走向会如何 |
[03:06] | Trust is a two-way street, Carter. | 信任是双方面的 卡特 |
[03:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:09] | I do trust you and your friend– | 我真的信任你和你的朋友 |
[03:12] | The two people I know the least. | 你们俩个我其实最不了解的人 |
[03:14] | It’s the job I’m not sure about anymore. | 我不确定的是这份工作 |
[03:17] | I don’t know who’s got my back on the force. | 我不知道局里还可以信任谁 |
[03:19] | I’m pretty sure the guy across the desk from me is dirty. | 我肯定我对桌那家伙不干净 |
[03:21] | I’ll keep my eye on him. | 我会盯着他的 |
[03:26] | I need to know more, John. | 我需要知道更多 约翰 |
[03:28] | I need to know just as much as you and your friend do | 我需要跟你和你朋友一样 |
[03:31] | about these cases we’re working. | 了解我们正在解决的案子 |
[03:35] | Okay, let’s work this one together. | 那行 我们一起来解决这个案子 |
[03:48] | This guy over here with his girl? | 那个跟他女友在一起的家伙吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, only that’s not his girl. | 就是他 但那女的不是他的女友 |
[04:01] | That’s his girl. | 那个才是 |
[04:05] | You worthless, lying dirtbag! | 你这谎话连篇的无耻小人 |
[04:13] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[04:14] | I thought you said we were working this one together. | 你不是说咱们一起解决案子吗 |
[04:17] | We are. | 没错啊 |
[04:18] | You’re taking care of the shooter, | 你搞定枪手 |
[04:20] | and I’m making sure the cheating boyfriend doesn’t get hurt. | 我保护那劈腿男友免受伤害 |
[04:23] | Looks fine to me. | 我感觉挺好啊 |
[04:26] | Mr. Reese, a new number has come in. | 里瑟先生 又有新号码了 |
[04:28] | Have you and Detective Carter | 你和卡特警探 |
[04:29] | wrapped things up on the last one? | 把上个案子解决了吗 |
[04:31] | Just about. | 刚结束 |
[04:34] | You still haven’t said why you brought me in. | 你还没告诉我抓我的原因呢 |
[04:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[04:39] | Police raffle. You’re the big winner. | 警方抽奖活动 你中大奖了 |
[04:50] | Where’s the money you owe? | 你的钱在哪里 |
[04:52] | What? We don’t pay the police. | 什么 我们又不付钱给警察 |
[04:54] | We kick back to the mob. | 我们付钱给黑帮 |
[05:04] | That chapter’s closed. You pay HR now. | 这是过去时了 你现在要付钱给HR |
[05:09] | Where is my money? | 我的那份在哪里 |
[05:10] | – I can’t hear you. – All right. | -我听不见 -好吧 |
[05:13] | I’ll get your money. | 我会给你钱 |
[05:14] | But I gotta take you there. | 但你得跟我去拿 |
[05:21] | You go with him and get it. | 你跟他去取回来 |
[05:27] | Based on her remarks at the bar, | 卡特警探在酒吧说的话 |
[05:28] | sounds like Detective Carter is eyeing Fusco. | 表明她已经盯上了弗斯科了 |
[05:32] | Isn’t it time we told her | 我们是不是应该告诉她 |
[05:33] | that he’s working with HR at our behest? | 他是在我们的命令下为HR做事的 |
[05:36] | Not yet. | 时机未到 |
[05:37] | And after all that talk about honesty. | 还说了一堆诚实正直的话 |
[05:39] | It’s safer for both of them. | 这样对他俩都比较安全 |
[05:40] | The less people who know about Fusco, | 越少人知道弗斯科的事情 |
[05:42] | the less danger he’s in. | 他就越安全 |
[05:44] | So now you’re protecting Fusco? | 所以你是在保护弗斯科 |
[05:47] | I’m protecting an asset. | 我是在保护线人 |
[05:50] | Who’s the new number? | 新号码是个什么人 |
[05:51] | Tommy Clay. Lives in Queens. | 汤米·克雷 住在皇后区 |
[05:54] | Married ten years to wife Joyce. | 与妻子乔伊斯结婚十年了 |
[05:57] | They have a nine-year-old son. | 有个九岁的儿子 |
[05:59] | No criminal record. | 没有任何犯罪记录 |
[06:00] | He pays his taxes, | 按时缴税 |
[06:01] | goes to church every Sunday except during football season. | 除橄榄球赛季外每周日都去教堂 |
[06:05] | An ordinary guy. What’s the threat? | 普通人一个 有什么威胁 |
[06:08] | Did I mention what our number does for a living? | 我没提这位的职业吗 |
[06:11] | Tommy Clay works for Grayling Armored Services. | 汤米·克雷在格雷灵押运公司工作 |
[06:14] | You’ll be a trainee working under him, | 你去做他手下一名实习生 |
[06:17] | and today is training day. | 今天就是实习日 |
[06:20] | The crew consists of a driver, | 小组成员包括一名司机 |
[06:22] | Murray Langston, been working at Grayling for 20 years. | 莫里·兰斯顿 在格雷灵工作20年了 |
[06:25] | Tommy is the hopper, | 汤米是押运员 |
[06:26] | the most dangerous position on the crew, | 他的工作最危险 |
[06:28] | because he has to leave the truck to pick up and drop off cargo. | 因为他得离开押运车去取送货 |
[06:31] | And then there’s the guard, which is you. | 还有一名看守 就是你 |
[06:34] | If the machine gave us Tommy’s number… | 既然机器给出汤米的号码 |
[06:37] | Somebody’s probably planning a robbery. | 可能有人正在策划一起抢劫案 |
[06:39] | 73% of all armored car robberies | 押运车抢劫案中有73% |
[06:41] | happen when the hopper’s away from the truck, | 是在押运员离开押运车时发生的 |
[06:43] | so if they’re gonna hit you, that’s when it’ll happen. | 如果他们想要袭击你 就会在那时 |
[06:48] | GSM link established. | 全球移动通信系统已经连接 |
[06:50] | The plate reader will scan any license in its line of sight. | 车牌读取器将扫描视线范围内的所有车牌 |
[06:53] | Let us know if anyone’s following the truck, | 如果有任何人跟踪或包围押运车 |
[06:54] | casing it for a robbery. | 就会马上警示我们 |
[06:58] | First thing, we don’t always know what we’re carrying. | 首先 我们有时不清楚押送什么东西 |
[07:01] | It’s not on the manifest? | 货单上没有吗 |
[07:03] | Not specifics, John. Your name’s John, right? | 没有注明 约翰 你叫约翰 对吧 |
[07:07] | Sometimes a client tells us what it is. | 有些客户会告诉我们是什么 |
[07:08] | Sometimes they don’t. | 有些不说 |
[07:09] | So treat every day as if you’re gonna get hit. | 所以每天都得做好被抢的准备 |
[07:12] | That’s a good philosophy for life. | 受益终生的哲理 |
[07:15] | Hey, Murray, Johnny here is a philosopher. | 莫里 咱们的约翰尼可是位哲人啊 |
[07:18] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[07:20] | He must have deep thoughts. | 人家思想肯定深刻 |
[07:23] | Just don’t get caught napping on my watch. | 别在我值班时被逮住偷懒打瞌睡 |
[07:29] | These guys aren’t ready for any real threat, Finch. | 这些家伙可没准备好应对真正的威胁 芬奇 |
[07:32] | Their vests are loose, | 他们的防弹背心是松的 |
[07:33] | magazines are stored the wrong way… | 弹夹装得也不对 |
[07:35] | We need to put a face to the threat. | 我们得搞清威胁是什么 |
[07:36] | Cross-checking every plate from the reader | 正在交叉确认读取器扫到的所有车牌 |
[07:38] | to see if they’re being followed. | 看看你们有没有被跟踪 |
[07:44] | You almost look like you know what you’re doing. | 你看上去业务纯熟啊 |
[07:46] | – Did you miss me? – More than you know. | -想我了 -想死了 |
[07:49] | – Watch my back, hero. – Found something. | -替我盯着点 大英雄 -有发现 |
[07:51] | One plate comes up three times today. | 有个车牌号今天出现了三次 |
[07:53] | Someone’s following the truck. | 的确有人在跟踪押运车 |
[07:56] | I got guys headed this way with guns. | 我发现有人带着枪过来了 |
[07:58] | – Southeast corner. – Go, go, go, go. | -在东南角 -快快快快 |
[08:01] | What’s happening, Mr. Reese? | 发生什么事了 里瑟先生 |
[08:05] | John, back here! Help! | 约翰 这里 救命 |
[08:09] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[08:19] | Smile, rookie! | 笑一个 菜鸟 |
[08:21] | Hey, relax, Johnny. | 放松点 约翰尼 |
[08:23] | That’s not a toy, you know. | 这可不是玩具 |
[08:25] | You could kill somebody with that thing. | 能杀死人的 |
[08:28] | All right, you got me. | 好吧 你们骗到我了 |
[08:30] | False alarm, Finch. It was just a prank. | 假警报 芬奇 只是个恶作剧 |
[08:33] | Well, that’s endearing. | 他们还真可爱 |
[08:35] | Unfortunately, the machine never issues a false alarm. | 不幸的是 机器从来不会发出假警报 |
[08:38] | The robbery will happen. | 抢劫仍然会发生 |
[08:40] | And when it does, this crew’s in big trouble. | 而一旦发生抢劫 这伙人的麻烦就大了 |
[08:54] | How’s our guy doing? | 那个人怎么样了 |
[08:56] | I’m making progress, softening him up a bit. | 有些进展了 态度有点软化了 |
[08:59] | Doesn’t matter. You’ve been reassigned. | 无所谓 你们有新任务了 |
[09:02] | You head out tonight. China. | 今晚出发 去中国 |
[09:05] | No can do. | 不行 |
[09:07] | I need to take leave–family emergency. | 我得请几天假 家里有急事 |
[09:09] | You don’t have any family, Reese, | 你没有家 里瑟 |
[09:12] | and I’ve been assured that the situation is…urgent. | 而且我很确定此情况 非常紧急 |
[09:15] | So find someone else. | 那就去找其他人 |
[09:17] | There’s no time to find someone else. | 没时间找其他人了 |
[09:20] | We’ve lost control of a certain item. | 有件东西脱离我们掌控了 |
[09:22] | Securing it is the highest priority. | 当务之急是确保这件东西的安全 |
[09:24] | – Do you understand? – We understand. | -你们明白吗 -明白 |
[09:27] | You lost something. You need us to get it back. | 你丢了东西 需要我们找回来 |
[09:31] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[09:32] | Are you familiar with Stuxnet? | 你知道”震网”吗 |
[09:34] | Computer virus. | 一种电脑病毒 |
[09:36] | Built by us to disable the Iranian nuclear program. | 是我们制造出来用于破坏伊朗核计划的 |
[09:39] | The package you’re looking for is similar. | 你们要找的程序包与此相似 |
[09:42] | Only this one targets the Chinese. | 只不过其目标是中国 |
[09:44] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[09:45] | We believe someone inside the Pentagon sold a secure laptop | 我们确信国防部里有人把一台 |
[09:47] | containing some of the source code to a Chinese firm. | 含源代码的电脑卖给了一家中国公司 |
[09:51] | They may be studying the code to inoculate their devices, | 他们可能研究这些代码用于自己的设备 |
[09:55] | or they may be modifying the code | 或者修改代码 |
[09:57] | to target the U.S. nuclear infrastructure. | 来攻击美国的核设施 |
[10:00] | Either way, we need the laptop returned. | 不管怎样 我们都得拿回电脑 |
[10:03] | – Where are we going? – Ordos. | -我们要去哪里 -鄂尔多斯 |
[10:05] | It’s a company town in the middle of China. | 这是中国中部的一个企业开发区 |
[10:07] | It was built for a million people, | 本来准备建成百万人口的地区 |
[10:08] | only the company that built it folded. | 可是投资的公司倒闭了 |
[10:10] | It’s a ghost town. No residents. | 现在成了”鬼城” 没有居民 |
[10:13] | So you’re gonna fly into Beijing. | 所以你们坐飞机到北京 |
[10:15] | Diplomatic cover, two weeks to gather intel, | 以外交作掩护 两周时间收集情报 |
[10:18] | then you’re going in. | 然后开始行动 |
[10:19] | The laptop has to be handled with extreme caution, | 这台电脑非同小可 需极为谨慎 |
[10:22] | so no phones. No network devices of any kind. | 所以不准使用电话 不许使用任何网络设备 |
[10:26] | This software will exploit any open communication channel. | 这个软件会侵入任何开放的通信线路 |
[10:30] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[10:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:40] | Reese. | 里瑟 |
[10:43] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[10:45] | After you secure the package, | 你拿到程序包之后 |
[10:48] | You’re to retire agent Stanton. | 清除斯坦顿特工 |
[10:52] | You’re telling me to kill my partner? | 你让我杀了我的搭档吗 |
[10:54] | We’ve intercepted unauthorized communications | 我们拦截到了她和这个人的 |
[10:56] | between her and this man, | 未授权通信 |
[10:58] | A go-between for Hezbollah. | 真主党的中间人 |
[11:00] | Large deposits into an off-shore account. | 有大笔资金汇入了一个海外账户 |
[11:03] | She’s been compromised. | 她叛变了 |
[11:05] | As her partner, you should have noticed. | 身为她的搭档 你应该意识到 |
[11:09] | We clean up our own mess, Reese. | 我们要自己清理门户 里瑟 |
[11:10] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[11:14] | You get this done, you can have all the leave you need. | 完成这次任务 你想休假多久都行 |
[11:18] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[11:41] | This is Jessica. You missed me. | 我是洁西卡 你错过我喽 |
[11:42] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[11:53] | What are we looking at? | 在找什么 |
[11:54] | I’ve hacked the truck company’s servers | 我黑入了押运车公司的服务器 |
[11:57] | and retrieved your route for today. | 找到了你今天的路线 |
[11:58] | If I know the pickup locations, | 知道押运车的取货位置 |
[12:00] | I can narrow down where the robber might hit. | 就能缩小可能发生抢劫的地域范围 |
[12:02] | Carter get back to you | 卡特给你 |
[12:03] | on the plate of the car following us? | 跟踪我们的车牌信息了吗 |
[12:05] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[12:10] | Lionel, you’ve been quiet. | 莱奈尔 好久没你消息了 |
[12:12] | I was getting worried. | 我都开始担心你了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, it’s like the wild, wild west out here with Lynch. | 是啊 跟着林奇置身于狂野西部了 |
[12:16] | HR’s getting short on funds since we took down Elias, | 因为我们抓到了以利亚 HR现在资金短缺 |
[12:20] | so he’s chasing down street money with a baseball bat. | 所以他要挥舞大棒收保护费呢 |
[12:23] | Not like I didn’t have enough enemies on the street. | 好像我道上的敌人还不够多似的 |
[12:25] | Keep gathering intel. | 继续收集情报 |
[12:26] | We need to know their leadership. | 我们得知道他们的头目是谁 |
[12:27] | Take down the remaining players. | 拿下剩下的那些人 |
[12:29] | At least I’m getting a cut for my efforts. | 至少我费的这些劲赚到钱了 |
[12:32] | What do you want me to do with the money? | 你想要我怎么处理这些钱 |
[12:33] | I care about HR, Fusco, not the money. | 我只关心HR 弗斯科 不关心钱 |
[12:37] | What you do with it is your business. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[12:42] | – Hey, dad. – Hey, buddy. | -爸爸 -小子 |
[12:53] | What do you say I take you after practice, | 不如等你训练结束后 |
[12:54] | get you some new gear? | 我带你去买点新装备吧 |
[12:56] | – Really? – Yeah, why not? | -真的吗 -当然 有何不可 |
[13:01] | These pictures you sent over look suspiciously like the ones | 你发来的照片看起来很像是 |
[13:05] | from our automated license plate readers. | 我们的自动车牌读取器拍下的 |
[13:07] | Did you take one off my car? | 你用了我的警车吗 |
[13:08] | Well, no… not your car. | 没 没用你的 |
[13:11] | I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. | 我就装作没听见好了 |
[13:13] | Anyway, the plate belongs to a ’95 gray Chevrolet van, | 反正 车牌属于一辆95年的雪佛兰 |
[13:17] | registered to the 72-year-old transit authority administrator. | 登记在一名72岁的交通管理员名下 |
[13:20] | A 72-year-old that’s casing an armored car? | 72岁的人追踪武装车吗 |
[13:23] | That’s why I dug a little deeper. | 所以我做了点调查 |
[13:25] | Apparently the owner’s nephew, Frank Lowell, | 原来车主的外甥 弗兰克·罗威尔 |
[13:28] | was paroled two months ago. | 在两个月前被释放 |
[13:30] | Busted back in ’05 for armed robbery, | 他05年因持械抢劫被捕 |
[13:32] | along with buddy, Mick Norton, released last year. | 其同伙米克·诺顿也同时被捕 去年被释放 |
[13:35] | I just sent the photos to you. | 照片已经发给你了 |
[13:39] | You might need help with these two. | 你对付这两个人可能需要帮助 |
[13:41] | I got it covered. | 我搞得定 |
[13:49] | Hey, did you catch up on your beauty sleep, sunshine? | 睡好你的美容觉了吗 美人 |
[13:52] | Not so much. | 不算很好 |
[13:54] | I had a nightmare I was working with a bunch of clowns. | 做了个噩梦 梦到我和一群小丑一起工作 |
[13:57] | Yeah, well, that’s Tommy. | 没错 那是汤米 |
[13:58] | He’s always clowning around. | 他总是到处扮小丑 |
[14:00] | Is that tommy’s wife? | 那是汤米的妻子吗 |
[14:04] | Talk about a ball buster. | 说到母老虎 |
[14:06] | I celebrate the anniversary of my divorce | 我把离婚周年纪念日 |
[14:09] | like it’s new year’s eve. | 当新年一样庆祝 |
[14:10] | This job is stressful enough. | 干这个工作已经压力够大了 |
[14:12] | No one needs that nonsense to come home to, no. | 没人想回家了还要听唠叨 免了 |
[14:14] | Marriage is a racket. | 婚姻就是折腾 |
[14:18] | Back for more, John? | 还想再来吗 约翰 |
[14:20] | I see Murray here skipped his morning Pilates again. | 我看到莫里又翘了早上的普拉提课 |
[14:23] | Yeah, I’m starting a new French toast regimen. | 是啊 我开始新的法式土司养身法了 |
[14:26] | Who’s your friend, Tommy? | 这位朋友是谁啊 汤米 |
[14:28] | John the newbie, Ashley. | 约翰新来的 艾希莉 |
[14:31] | He needs to learn the ropes, and I’m the ropes master. | 他来熟悉下工作 我可是新人训练大师 |
[14:33] | What are you having, hon? | 你要吃什么 亲爱的 |
[14:34] | Something you can put in the bag. | 能打包的东西 |
[14:36] | I always stick with a fried egg sandwich. | 我总是吃煎蛋三明治 |
[14:38] | Yeah, but that’s because you can’t read the rest of the menu. | 是啊 可那是因为你不认识菜单上其他字 |
[14:42] | Coffee’s fine, thank you. | 咖啡就好 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Whoa, that’s a nice bracelet, huh? | 手镯真漂亮啊 |
[14:46] | Who’s the lucky stiff, Ashley? | 那个幸运的小子是谁 艾希莉 |
[14:47] | It’s nothing. It’s just a present from my grandma. | 不是 这是我祖母送我的礼物 |
[14:49] | She’s got good taste. | 她品位真不错 |
[14:50] | I threw in a little extra hot sauce | 我给你的三明治 |
[14:52] | with your sandwich, Tommy. | 多加了辣酱 汤米 |
[14:54] | Whoa, Tommy, you got a little extra hot sauce, huh? | 汤米 多加了辣酱啊 |
[14:56] | Hey, married man over here. | 我可是已婚男人了 |
[14:59] | Yeah, more like half a man. | 是啊 更像是半个男人 |
[15:00] | All right, ladies, time to punch in. | 好了 美女们 该上班了 |
[15:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:04] | So what’s your story, John? | 你以前干什么的 约翰 |
[15:06] | You ever been a security guard anywhere else? | 在别的地方做过保安吗 |
[15:08] | – Here and there. – Mall cop? | -偶尔 -商场保安吗 |
[15:10] | Supermarket stiff? | 超市保安吗 |
[15:11] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[15:13] | All I’m saying is, this ain’t Walmart. | 我只是想说 这儿可不是沃尔玛 |
[15:15] | You ever been robbed before? | 你之前被抢过吗 |
[15:17] | Once. | 就一次 |
[15:19] | My partner and I were servicing this ATM. | 我和我搭档在转移一台自动取款机里的钱 |
[15:21] | These two guys came up with guns. | 两个人带着枪出现 |
[15:23] | I tried to be a hero. Took two in the vest. | 我想当英雄来着 穿着防弹背心中了两枪 |
[15:26] | They got away. | 他们逃走了 |
[15:27] | I got a set of cracked ribs and a bump in hazard pay. | 我断掉了几根肋骨 拿到了危险津贴 |
[15:31] | Don’t worry. Most of the job is like this, | 别紧张 大多数任务都像现在这样 |
[15:34] | You know? Sitting around in traffic, | 坐在运输车里 |
[15:36] | trying not to get carsick. | 尽量不晕车就行了 |
[15:40] | If the bullets don’t get you, the boredom will. | 如果子弹不来找你 无聊就来找你 |
[15:44] | I’ve just flagged the gray van’s license plate, | 我已经把灰色货车的车牌做了标记 |
[15:46] | so the plate reader will alert us | 所以只要它一出现 |
[15:48] | just as soon as it appears again. | 车牌读取器就会向我们示警 |
[15:50] | I’ve also been able to retrieve some information | 我还调查了一下 |
[15:52] | from the company’s database about your stops today. | 你们今天要去的公司 |
[15:56] | One State Bank. | 第一州立银行 |
[15:58] | Your cargo is | 你们负责运输的是 |
[16:00] | their employees’ tax returns. | 他们职员的退税 |
[16:06] | Your next stop, Heliogem Incorporated. | 下一站 海力根公司 |
[16:09] | But the shipment is just low-grade stones for industrial use. | 但运输品仅是一些工业用的低端宝石 |
[16:13] | Next stop is Regan Medical Supply, | 再下一站 里根医疗器材公司 |
[16:17] | Manufacturers of… pacemakers, among other things. | 主要产品是 心脏起搏器 还有其他的 |
[16:22] | Those are expensive, | 这东西相当贵 |
[16:23] | hardly something you can fence on the street. | 很难随意在黑市上买卖 |
[16:30] | – Heading your way, Murray. – Hang on. | -朝你过来了 莫里 -等一下 |
[16:33] | The internal manifest shows that you’re actually | 内部货单显示你们提取的 |
[16:35] | picking up raw materials for pacemakers. | 其实是心脏起搏器的原材料 |
[16:39] | Platinum. | 铂金 |
[16:43] | Platinum is priced at | 铂金的标价是 |
[16:44] | $1,600 an ounce. | 一盎司1千6百美金 |
[16:46] | That approximately $25,000 a pound. | 大概是一磅2万5千美金 |
[16:48] | There’s 50 pound– | 那么50磅就是 |
[16:50] | Mr. Reese, those cases are worth about $1.25 million. | 里瑟先生 这些箱子价值125万美金 |
[16:55] | That must be the target. | 这一定就是目标了 |
[16:57] | Wow, bro. | 哥们儿 |
[16:59] | You need to relax. | 放轻松 |
[17:09] | Come on, Murray, let’s go. | 快点 莫里 走吧 |
[17:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:17] | The robbery should have taken place at the last stop. | 劫案应该在那一站发生才对啊 |
[17:20] | All you’ve got left is Dewitt Grocery. | 你们剩下的地点只有 德维特杂货店了 |
[17:23] | That’s inconsequential compared– | 这相比之下很不合理 |
[17:51] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[18:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[18:34] | Mr. Reese? Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 里瑟先生 |
[18:52] | Alpha Team is on-site. | 阿尔法小队就位 |
[18:54] | They’ve got their orders, and we’ve got ours. | 他们有他们的任务 我们有我们的 |
[18:57] | I’ll let you know when it’s done. | 事成之后通知你 |
[19:04] | This is where we part ways. | 我们在这儿分开 |
[19:06] | You’re going in alone. | 你们得孤身进入 |
[19:07] | Intel says you can expect only light resistance. | 情报说你们只会遇到轻微抵抗 |
[19:09] | I’ve got orders to confiscate any comm devices you have. | 我接到命令 没收你们所有的通信设备 |
[19:15] | How do we signal for extract? | 我们要抽身的时候怎么发信号 |
[19:17] | Use these. Ir chem lights. | 用这个 红外化学灯 |
[19:20] | A helo’s going to meet you at the LZ. | 直升机会在登陆区跟你们会合 |
[19:22] | You’ve got 72 hours. | 你们有72小时 |
[19:24] | We got orders to make our own way back. | 我们接到的指令是自行退出 |
[19:36] | Bird flu must have been a cover. | 禽流感一定是为了掩人耳目 |
[19:38] | The place is under quarantine. | 这里被隔离起来 |
[19:40] | Scaring the locals. | 以吓走当地人 |
[19:42] | A lot of precautions for a computer virus. | 用来防范电脑病毒也太兴师动众了 |
[19:45] | I’m not sure we’re being told the whole story here. | 我感觉他们没有说出全部内情 |
[19:48] | “Ours is not to reason why.” | “我们从不质疑” |
[19:49] | Isn’t that what you taught me? | 这不是你教我的吗 |
[19:52] | And I thought you weren’t listening. | 我还以为你没听进去呢 |
[20:05] | Looks like we’re a little late to the party. | 看来我们来迟了一步 |
[20:09] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[20:11] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[20:12] | You got that I.D. running? | 身份查实了吗 |
[20:13] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[20:15] | – What’s happening, doctor? – We’re losing him. | -怎么了 医生 -他快不行了 |
[20:19] | Standing by O.R. three. | 三号手术室准备 |
[20:22] | – Bp 70/52. – I’m getting no pulse at all. | -血压70/52 -心跳停止 |
[20:25] | All right, I’m calling. | 好吧 宣布死亡 |
[20:37] | Looks like you could use some help. | 看来你需要帮助 |
[20:43] | Come on. Hold on to me. | 来 扶住我 |
[20:52] | Bruised ribs. | 肋骨撞伤 |
[20:53] | Bullet hit the vest, broke the skin. | 子弹击中防弹背心 伤到皮肤 |
[20:55] | You’re lucky it’s not worse. | 这样就算你很走运了 |
[20:58] | I wasn’t supposed to help Tommy. | 我不应该帮汤米 |
[21:01] | I was supposed to stop him. | 我应该阻止他的 |
[21:02] | Yeah, well, most inside jobs, | 内部人作案一般都是 |
[21:04] | guy leaves a door open, takes a cut. | 内应悄悄留门接应 然后拿到提成 |
[21:07] | Guy comes out blasting like this, | 用这种爆炸的手段 |
[21:09] | he better have a well-thought-out exit strategy. | 他最好有周全的逃离策略 |
[21:12] | This guy’s got a family. | 这家伙还有个家呢 |
[21:14] | Yeah, we’re searching his house right now, | 是啊 我们现在正在搜查他家 |
[21:17] | bringing his wife in for questioning. | 把他老婆带回来询问了 |
[21:20] | He’s got to be working with somebody. | 他肯定有同伙 |
[21:22] | Well, he needs a fence. | 他需要一个销赃的人 |
[21:24] | He’s still got to flip that platinum. | 他得把那些铂金脱手 |
[21:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[21:33] | He’s right here with me. | 他正和我在一起 |
[21:34] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[21:37] | I tracked your phone to a hospital, but… | 我追踪到你电话信号在一家医院 但是 |
[21:39] | – I didn’t know– – It’s okay, Harold. | -我不知道 -没事 哈罗德 |
[21:41] | I’m still ticking. | 我还活着呢 |
[21:42] | Well, I’m watching the feed that | 我在看我们装在 |
[21:43] | we piggybacked off the internal camera in the truck. | 押运车内部的监控器传回的视频 |
[21:46] | Tommy had a second phone. | 汤米还有另一部手机 |
[21:47] | Sent a text just before the robbery. | 他在抢劫前发了一条信息 |
[21:49] | He must have been signaling the other robbers. | 肯定是在向其他劫匪发信号 |
[21:52] | Well, we gotta track him, Finch. | 我们得找到他 芬奇 |
[21:54] | I’ve got to stop Tommy before he hurts anyone else. | 我得在汤米害更多人前阻止他 |
[22:07] | Used to play pickup games here when I was a kid. | 当我是孩子的时候 常来这儿玩游戏 |
[22:11] | You were a kid? | 你还天真烂漫过 |
[22:12] | Got into some fights. Learned how to use my fists. | 打了不少架 学会了怎么用拳头 |
[22:18] | I need you to do something. | 我要你做点事 |
[22:22] | What? | 什么事 |
[22:23] | Pick up something in Brooklyn. | 去布鲁克林取点东西 |
[22:26] | Details to follow. | 详情另行通知 |
[22:31] | Failure’s not an option. | 只许成功不许失败 |
[22:35] | I know you understand what I’m saying. | 我知道你明白我的意思 |
[22:46] | Where’s your husband, Mrs. Clay? | 你丈夫在哪儿 克雷太太 |
[22:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:51] | I haven’t talked to Tommy all day. | 我一整天都没和汤米联系过了 |
[22:53] | Yeah, well, he’s been busy. | 是啊 他可忙了 |
[22:56] | He robbed his own truck, shot two people, | 抢劫了自己的押运车 枪击了两个人 |
[22:59] | and you still haven’t heard from him. | 你还没接到他的电话 |
[23:01] | Tommy is a good person. | 汤米是个好人 |
[23:04] | He’s never talked about stealing anything off a truck. | 他从没提过要从押运车偷东西 |
[23:07] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[23:11] | Found this in a closet in your house. | 我们在你家找到了这个 |
[23:14] | It’s for a diamond tennis bracelet, | 这是装钻石手链的 |
[23:16] | part of a shipment Tommy delivered two days ago. | 汤米两天前运送的货物中的一件 |
[23:20] | But I guess it just fell off the truck. | 不过我猜这只是从押运车上掉下来的 |
[23:24] | A diamond what? | 什么钻石 |
[23:32] | Tommy didn’t give you a bracelet, did he? | 汤米没给过你手链 是吧 |
[23:41] | Tommy’s having an affair, | 汤米有外遇 |
[23:43] | so if we find his girlfriend, we’ll find him. | 如果我们能找到小三 就能找到他 |
[23:46] | I’m way ahead of you, detective. | 我进度比你超前 警探 |
[23:52] | – Top off? – Absolutely. | -续杯吗 -当然 |
[24:00] | Anything yet, Finch? | 有发现吗 芬奇 |
[24:02] | Yes, as a matter of fact. | 是的 事实上 |
[24:04] | One number in her call history | 同一个号码一小时内 |
[24:06] | comes up several times in the last hour. | 在她通讯记录里出现了好几次 |
[24:08] | No name on the account. | 没有来电显示 |
[24:09] | Could be Tommy on a burner phone. | 也许是汤米用的一次性手机 |
[24:11] | – Can you track him? – We’ll see. | -你能追踪到他吗 -看我的 |
[24:14] | I’m texting him an alluring photo from Ashley’s archive, | 我从艾希莉的照片记录中发张艳照给他 |
[24:18] | Hoping it’ll get a quick response. | 希望能尽快有答复吧 |
[24:21] | When he opens the message, | 当他打开信息 |
[24:23] | A spyware Trojan embedded in the file | 文件里的间谍程序木马 |
[24:26] | will send his GPS coordinates. | 会把他GPS的位置发给我 |
[24:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:30] | Mr. Reese, I got a hit on Tommy’s burner phone. | 里瑟先生 汤米的一次性手机有动静了 |
[24:32] | He last checked it from the Royce Motel. | 他最近一次使用是在罗伊斯汽车旅馆 |
[24:51] | Tommy’s not here. | 汤米不在这里 |
[24:52] | It looks like the robbers that were with him are dead. | 看来他的劫匪同伙们都死了 |
[24:55] | He’s cutting his ties to the heist, | 他是在杀人灭口 |
[24:57] | keeping the loot for himself. | 独吞赃物 |
[25:00] | Bodies are still warm. | 尸体还有余温 |
[25:03] | Tommy’s still here. | 汤米还没走 |
[25:12] | Hold it. | 别动 |
[25:31] | So much for the bird flu. | 这可不是禽流感 |
[25:34] | These people were gunned down. | 这些人都被枪杀的 |
[25:36] | Software engineers, not soldiers. | 他们是软件工程师 不是士兵 |
[25:40] | Why kill them? | 为什么要杀他们 |
[25:47] | We got a live one here. Mostly alive. | 还有一个活口 没死透 |
[26:15] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[26:21] | He said he wanted something for the pain. | 说他想要止痛 |
[26:27] | Action here was clean. | 杀手行动利落 |
[26:30] | Fast. | 迅速 |
[26:33] | BMR recon team maybe or hired guns. | 可能是海陆侦察队或雇佣杀手干的 |
[26:57] | Looks like the package. | 好像是程序包 |
[27:10] | Why kill all these people and leave it behind? | 为什么杀死所有人 偏偏却留下它 |
[27:14] | Maybe they copied it. | 或许他们把文件复制了 |
[27:16] | Or altered it and left it for us to find. | 或者替换了 然后故意留给我们 |
[27:20] | Helo won’t be able to pick us up till dark. | 天黑之前直升机都没法来接我们 |
[27:24] | We need a safe place to wait for extract. | 我们得到安全地带准备撤离 |
[27:28] | Safe from whom? | 还要提防谁吗 |
[27:30] | We’re the only living people in this city. | 我们现在可是这儿唯一的活人 |
[27:34] | After you. | 你先请 |
[27:46] | I should’ve shot you and simplified my life. | 我刚刚应该开枪 以后的日子就轻松了 |
[27:48] | Pressure getting to you, Lionel? | 倍感压力了吗 莱奈尔 |
[27:50] | – Why are you here? – Len sent me over. | -你来这儿干嘛 -林派我来的 |
[27:51] | Presupposed to meet a guy by the name of Clay. | 要我跟一个叫克雷的家伙见面 |
[27:53] | HR looking for a cut of the heist? | HR也想参与抢劫案的分赃吗 |
[27:55] | HR helped set up the heist. | 整起抢劫案就是HR发起的 |
[27:56] | They hand-picked the shooters. | 他们亲自挑的人 |
[27:57] | I’m supposed to be picking up their cut. | 我是来拿回属于HR的那份 |
[27:59] | You’ve got a problem. Tommy Clay’s long gone. | 那你有麻烦了 汤米·克雷早跑了 |
[28:02] | And he left his buddies behind. | 抛下了他的同伙 |
[28:10] | Ah, jeez. | 我靠 |
[28:16] | I don’t come back with the platinum, | 不把铂金拿回去 |
[28:17] | HR’s gonna think I took it. | HR会觉得是我私吞了 |
[28:18] | That makes me a dead man. | 那我就死定了 |
[28:20] | You gotta help me with this. | 你得帮我 |
[28:21] | You got me working with these guys in the first place. | 当初可是你让我跟那帮人打交道的 |
[28:23] | I’ll find Tommy. | 我会找到汤米 |
[28:24] | – Now off you go. – Off I go? | -你可以走了 -我走 |
[28:26] | What am I gonna tell HR, huh? | 我怎么跟HR交代啊 |
[28:27] | You’re a talented liar, detective, remember? | 你是个撒谎高手 警探 记得吗 |
[28:30] | That’s why I picked you. | 不然我当初干嘛选你 |
[28:36] | – You there, Finch? – Always. | -你在吗 芬奇 -永远都在 |
[28:38] | If you’re calling to ask where Tommy is, I don’t know. | 如果你要问汤米在哪 我不知道 |
[28:41] | He destroyed his phone as soon as he left the motel. | 他一离开汽车旅馆就把手机毁了 |
[28:43] | Get anything off the phone? | 除手机外还有别的信息吗 |
[28:45] | Only that | 只有一条 |
[28:46] | he uses the name Ashleyas a password on almost everything. | 他几乎什么都用”艾希莉”做密码 |
[28:49] | Ashley from the diner? | 那个餐厅的艾希莉吗 |
[28:51] | – Must be love. – And it’s mutual. | -真是深情一片 -相互的 |
[28:53] | I checked her credit card transactions. | 我查了她信用卡的交易记录 |
[28:56] | She just charged over $5,000 worth | 她刚买了价值超过五千美元的 |
[28:58] | of Louis Vuitton suitcases. | 路易威登行李箱 |
[29:00] | She’s running off with Tommy. | 她准备跟汤米一起逃跑 |
[29:02] | I’ll try to intercept her, and you try to track down Tommy. | 我去找她 你去追查汤米的下落 |
[29:05] | I’m not sure he deserves our protection, Mr. Reese. | 我不确定这种人值得我们保护 里瑟先生 |
[29:08] | He killed his friend in cold blood | 他冷血地杀了自己的朋友 |
[29:10] | and shot me in the back. | 还给我背后来了一枪 |
[29:12] | I wasn’t thinking of protecting him. | 我想的可不是保护他 |
[29:14] | You’re telling me this guy killed two of our men | 你说这个家伙干掉了两个我们的人 |
[29:16] | and took off with all the platinum? | 还带着铂金跑了 |
[29:17] | Maybe it’s beginner’s luck. | 大概是新手的运气吧 |
[29:19] | Getting ambitious, detective? | 跃跃欲试啊 警探 |
[29:22] | Working an angle? | 想耍花招吗 |
[29:24] | Look, you don’t believe me, go to the hotel. | 你要是不信我 自己去汽车旅馆看 |
[29:25] | There’s two dead bodies and two empty cases. | 那儿摆着两具死尸还有两个空箱子 |
[29:27] | Thing about angles, Fusco, | 要耍花招 弗斯科 |
[29:29] | You add ’em up, always comes out the same. | 不管你怎么耍 结果都一样 |
[29:33] | You know, the longer we stand here talking, | 我们站在这儿扯得越久 |
[29:34] | the further distance this kid Tommy | 那个汤米小子 |
[29:35] | is gonna put between us and our money. | 拿着钱跑得就越远 |
[29:37] | Assuming you’re not shining me on, | 就算你没摆我一道 |
[29:39] | there’s only so many places he could fence the platinum. | 那小子可能藏铂金的地方就那些 |
[29:42] | So where are they? We’ll divvy them up. | 都在哪儿 我们分头找 |
[29:43] | No. We do it together. | 不行 我们一起去 |
[29:46] | That way I can keep an eye on you. | 这样我才能盯住你 |
[29:50] | – Such a long day. – I know. | -真是漫长的一天 -是啊 |
[29:52] | Just want to go home. | 现在只想回家休息 |
[29:53] | – Call me. – Talk to you later. Bye. | -电话联系 -回头聊 拜 |
[30:03] | Hello, Ashley. | 你好 艾希莉 |
[30:06] | – Get out of my car. – No. | -滚出去 -不 |
[30:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:12] | You work with tommy. | 你是汤米的同事 |
[30:14] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[30:15] | You know, that is a nice bracelet. | 手镯真的不错 |
[30:18] | Grandma didn’t give it to you, did she? | 不是祖母给你的 对不对 |
[30:21] | But I know who did. | 我知道是谁给你的 |
[30:23] | Where is he? Where’s Tommy, Ashley? | 他在哪儿 汤米在哪儿 艾希莉 |
[30:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:33] | Honestly, I don’t. | 真的 我不知道 |
[30:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:38] | I’m supposed to wait for him here. | 我本该在这里跟他见面 |
[30:40] | He was gonna pick me up three hours ago, | 三个小时前他就该来接我的 |
[30:43] | So either something terrible has happened to him or… | 所以要么他出了事 要么… |
[30:51] | he’s gone without me. | 他抛下我走了 |
[30:53] | What was your plan? | 你们之前的计划是什么 |
[30:57] | I never should have believed him. | 我就不该相信他 |
[30:59] | He said he was going to take me away from all this, | 他说他会带我逃离这一切 |
[31:01] | and we were gonna go to Cabo together. | 我们一起去墨西哥卡波海滩 |
[31:02] | Well, at least you got your nice Louis Vuitton bags. | 至少你得到了不错的路易威登包 |
[31:12] | This Tommy’s turned out to be a real operator, Finch. | 原来汤米是真正的操纵者 芬奇 |
[31:14] | And right now, he’s putting everyone in his rearview mirror. | 这会儿 他把所有人都甩下了 |
[31:17] | You got anything? | 你有什么消息吗 |
[31:18] | Tommy’s a creature of habit. | 汤米是个习惯主义者 |
[31:19] | Uses the same password for everything. | 所有密码都是一样的 |
[31:21] | His other habit is buying Symetel burner phones. | 他的另一个习惯就是买塞米托一次性手机 |
[31:24] | Symetel leases their numbers in consecutive blocks. | 塞米托一直都在批量连贯销售号码 |
[31:27] | I wrote a script | 我写了一个脚本 |
[31:28] | trying the password “Ashley” on all new numbers, | 在所有新号码中搜索以”艾希莉”为密码的 |
[31:32] | And I found his new phone. | 找到了他的新号码 |
[31:33] | Along with web-based voicemail message he received. Listen. | 以及他收到的一封网页语音邮件 你听 |
[31:37] | Got your message. | 收到你的信息了 |
[31:38] | Arturo’s Boxing Club. I’ll be there in an hour. | 阿图罗拳击俱乐部 一小时后在那儿见 |
[31:40] | My guess is this is the man Tommy’s selling the platinum to. | 我猜他就是汤米的铂金买家 |
[31:44] | Message was received 45 minutes ago. | 这条消息四十五分钟前接收的 |
[31:46] | On my way. Give Carter the address. | 我就去 把地址发给卡特 |
[31:48] | I’ll wrap Tommy up, give him to her. | 我会把汤米绑起来 交给她 |
[32:00] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[32:01] | Got a location on the armored truck robber– | 那个押运车抢劫犯有下落了 |
[32:03] | Arturo’s Boxing Club in Queens. | 在皇后区的阿图罗拳击俱乐部 |
[32:06] | – John’s on his way there. – Carter. | -约翰已经上路了 -卡特 |
[32:09] | Detective, did you hear me? | 警探 你听到了吗 |
[32:10] | Hang up. The CIA’s onto me. | 等等 中情局来找我了 |
[32:11] | You’ll have to handle this on your own. | 这回你们得靠自己解决了 |
[32:14] | Agent Snow and… whatever your name is. | 斯诺特工还有 这位不知叫什么名字的 |
[32:19] | – Evans. – What do you want? | -我叫伊万斯 -你们来干嘛 |
[32:22] | To say hi, see how you are. | 过来打个招呼 看看你怎么样 |
[32:25] | I’m fine. What do you want? | 我很好 你们来干嘛 |
[32:27] | We know that you’re talking to the FBI about Reese. | 我知道你在跟联调局谈里瑟的事 |
[32:30] | Is there a law against that? | 这犯法吗 |
[32:32] | As they’ve proven time and again, | 历史一次又一次地证明 |
[32:34] | the FBI cannot be trusted with matters of national security. | 联调局无法胜任涉及国家安全的事 |
[32:38] | Do not talk to Agent Donnelly. | 不要跟唐纳利特工谈 |
[32:40] | Oh, you mean about our mutual friend. | 你指我们那位朋友的事吧 |
[32:42] | Why, you’re afraid Donnelly’s gonna get to him first? | 为什么 你怕唐纳利会先于你们找到他吗 |
[32:46] | What exactly are you worried he’s gonna tell him? | 你到底怕他告诉唐纳利什么 |
[32:49] | Be careful, detective. | 小心点 警探 |
[32:52] | We’re closing the net on John. | 我们就快抓到约翰了 |
[32:54] | He’s good at hiding, but I’m good at finding people. | 他很会藏 但我很会找 |
[32:58] | And when I do, | 当我找到他 |
[32:59] | you’re gonna want to be on the right side of this thing. | 你就会后悔当初选错边站了 |
[33:03] | Don’t talk to Donnelly. | 不要跟唐纳利谈 |
[33:11] | Mr. Reese, I’m afraid you’re on your own now. | 里瑟先生 恐怕你得孤军奋战了 |
[33:13] | Carter just had a visit from your old colleagues in the CIA. | 你中情局的老同事刚刚去找卡塔了 |
[33:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:23] | Who is it? | 谁在那儿 |
[33:29] | Hey, Tommy. | 汤米 |
[33:30] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[33:36] | That’s for shooting me in the back. | 这下是回敬你在我背后开枪 |
[33:42] | That’s for Murray. | 这下是为了莫里 |
[33:45] | Where’s the platinum? | 铂金在哪儿 |
[33:48] | I’m not telling you. | 我不会说的 |
[33:49] | You won’t get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
[33:51] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你不知道你对付的是什么人 |
[33:53] | You think? | 你认为吗 |
[33:55] | I’m just as smart as every one of those jerks. | 我跟那些混球一样聪明 |
[33:57] | Tommy, you were clean. | 汤米 你是清白人 |
[34:01] | You had a wife, a kid, | 你有妻子 有孩子 |
[34:03] | no prior record. | 没有前科 |
[34:05] | But you threw it all away. Why? | 但你都弃之不顾了 为什么 |
[34:07] | Because every day for the last ten years, | 因为过去十年里的每一天 |
[34:10] | I’ve protected other people’s money, | 我都在保护别人的钱 |
[34:11] | and I have nothing show for it. Nothing. | 但我却一无所有 一无所有 |
[34:14] | So the world owes you, is that it? | 所以你觉得这世界欠你的 对吗 |
[34:16] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不欠我 |
[34:18] | I figured that one out. Took a while. | 我想了很久才弄明白 |
[34:21] | You know what else I figured out? | 你知道我还弄明白了什么吗 |
[34:22] | Hauling around all that money– | 运着那些钱 |
[34:24] | You get what you take. | 伸手一拿就是你的 |
[34:26] | – So I’m taking mine. – That’s not gonna happen. | -所以我拿了我的 -这是不可能的 |
[34:30] | The thing about striking out on your own, Tommy, | 你的这一自我想法 汤米 |
[34:33] | is that’s usually how you end up. | 只会让你自我毁灭 |
[34:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:37] | I think you got that just about right. | 我感觉你所言有理 |
[34:41] | Hi, Tommy. | 嗨 汤米 |
[34:43] | Hi, babes. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[34:45] | Help me get rid of this mope, will you? | 帮我摆平这位忧郁王子 好吗 |
[35:07] | Spent decades trying to invent the perfect nutritional ration. | 花了数十年研发完美的营养口粮 |
[35:12] | And it’s still inedible. | 还是难以下咽 |
[35:16] | It’s just a matter of time before this is all obsolete. | 这些被淘汰只是时间问题 |
[35:20] | We’ll still have to eat. | 我们还是得吃 |
[35:22] | I’m not talking about the mres. | 我不是说吃的 |
[35:24] | You got satellites replacing surveillance teams, | 卫星代替了监控小组 |
[35:29] | drones replacing fighter pilots. | 无人飞机代替了战斗机飞行员 |
[35:34] | So we’ve outlived our usefulness? | 所以我们都过时无用了吗 |
[35:38] | We’ll be replaced by a push of a button, is that it? | 我们会被一个按钮换掉 对吗 |
[35:43] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[35:47] | I think we’re still here. | 我认为我们还在这儿 |
[35:51] | You ever wonder where we get our intel? | 你想过我们是怎样得到情报的吗 |
[35:57] | I thought you didn’t ask questions, | 我以为你从不问问题 |
[36:02] | just followed orders. | 只服从命令 |
[36:04] | I never said it was easy. | 我可没说过这容易做到 |
[36:11] | Sun’s setting. | 天要黑了 |
[36:14] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[36:43] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[36:43] | Our friend is in a bit of trouble. | 我们的朋友遇上麻烦了 |
[36:45] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[36:47] | Who are you talking to? | 谁的电话 |
[36:48] | I’m busy right now. I can’t talk. | 我现在很忙 没法讲电话 |
[36:52] | My ex. | 我前妻 |
[36:57] | Now you’re going to tell me who’s coming for us. | 现在告诉我 是谁在追我们 |
[37:00] | Where’s the platinum, Tommy? | 铂金在哪儿 汤米 |
[37:03] | It’s over there under the ring | 拳击台下面 |
[37:04] | in that box with the gloves. | 在装手套的箱子里 |
[37:08] | So Ashley’s the brains, and you’re the muscle. | 原来是艾希莉出主意 你动手 |
[37:11] | Is that right, Tommy? | 是吗 汤米 |
[37:14] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[37:17] | She convinced you it was time to make your move, didn’t she? | 是她说服你动手的 是吗 |
[37:21] | She said you deserve more from life. | 她说你理应得到更多 |
[37:24] | Ignore him, Tommy. | 别理他 汤米 |
[37:35] | – I’m so sorry. – Sorry? | -我很抱歉 -抱歉 |
[37:37] | What are you sorry for? | 你为什么抱歉 |
[37:40] | The law of the fishes. | 大鱼吃小鱼的规则 |
[37:42] | I should’ve seen it coming. | 我早该知道的 |
[37:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:49] | The people I help, I never know | 我所帮助的人 我从不知道 |
[37:52] | if they’re gonna be the victim or the perp, | 他们是被害人还是行凶者 |
[37:53] | but I think, this time, you’re both. | 但我觉得 这回 你两者都是 |
[38:08] | Now what? | 现在如何 |
[38:10] | You think you’re going to walk out of here | 你认为你能走出这里 |
[38:11] | and live happily ever after? | 从此过上幸福的生活吗 |
[38:14] | You’re dealing with some very bad people. | 你面对的是一群十恶不赦的坏人 |
[38:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:17] | Right now, you have what they want, | 现在 你手上有他们要的 |
[38:19] | And they won’t stop until they get it. | 他们不拿到东西绝对不会罢休 |
[38:25] | First time you shot someone? | 你第一次开枪杀人吗 |
[38:34] | First one’s hard. | 第一次总是很难 |
[38:37] | You’ve probably been thinking about it for a while, | 你可能已经考虑过一阵子 |
[38:41] | psyched yourself up. | 做好了思想准备 |
[38:43] | But the second one can even be harder. | 但第二枪会更艰难 |
[39:05] | All there? | 都在那儿吗 |
[39:07] | – Yeah. – What do you know? | -是的 -知道不 |
[39:09] | You weren’t lying after all. | 原来你没撒谎 |
[39:11] | Well, look who’s here… | 瞧瞧这是谁啊 |
[39:14] | Carter’s guardian angel. | 卡特的守护天使 |
[39:18] | Thought our paths might cross again at some point. | 就知道我们早晚有再见的时候 |
[39:23] | I think it’s your turn to hang off the side of a building. | 我看这次轮到你被挂在楼外边了 |
[39:27] | Hey, forget him, let’s get out of here. | 别管他了 我们赶快走吧 |
[39:31] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[39:32] | I was gonna have some fun. | 我是想再玩玩的 |
[39:36] | But I’ll just shoot him. | 不过还是一枪解决吧 |
[39:46] | Mr. Reese, everything okay? | 里瑟先生 你还好吧 |
[39:48] | Finch, we’re going to need your trunk. | 芬奇 我们要用到你的后车箱了 |
[39:50] | No, I got this one. | 不用 我能摆平 |
[39:52] | I shot him with her gun. | 我是用她的枪打的 |
[39:55] | Simple enough to make it look | 能轻易布置成 |
[39:55] | like Lynch botched the whole thing. | 好像林奇把整件事搞砸的 |
[40:03] | You’re getting good at this, Lionel. | 你越来越擅长了 莱奈尔 |
[40:05] | I was always good at this. | 我一直很擅长 |
[40:07] | That’s why you picked me in the first place. | 不然你当初干嘛选我 |
[40:10] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[40:14] | Time to wrap this up, John. | 该结束了 约翰 |
[40:32] | Listen, Cara, there’s something you need to know– | 听着 卡拉 有件事要告诉你 |
[40:39] | Sorry, john. | 对不起 约翰 |
[40:42] | Nothing personal. | 我也不想 |
[40:44] | They told me you’ve been compromised, | 他们告诉我你已经叛变了 |
[40:46] | that as your partner, it was my mess to clean up. | 身为你的搭档 我得清理门户 |
[40:51] | Something funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[40:52] | I got the same orders as you. | 我接到了相同的命令 |
[40:58] | Whoever sent us here doesn’t want us to retrieve the package. | 派我们来的人并不是想让我们取回程序包 |
[41:04] | They want to confirm it’s destroyed. | 而只是想确认它被毁掉了 |
[41:07] | They want everyone who had contact with it destroyed. | 他们希望任何与之有接触的人都被毁掉 |
[41:12] | And you just gave them a beacon. | 而你刚刚给了他们信号 |
[41:19] | – Target locked. – You are clear to engage. | -目标锁定 -可以发射了 |
[41:22] | Engaging. | 发射 |
[41:45] | Did we actually accomplish anything here? | 这次我们做成了什么事吗 |
[41:50] | We stopped Tommy from getting away with murder. | 我们阻止了汤米杀人后逍遥法外 |
[41:53] | That’s something. | 也算做成点事 |
[41:56] | He didn’t stand a chance, did he? | 他本来就没机会逃生 不是吗 |
[42:02] | Problem with trying to be the bad guy… | 想当坏人的麻烦就在于 |
[42:04] | is there’s always someone worse. | 总是有更坏的人 |
[42:09] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[42:11] | Hey, we got a lead on Reese. | 我们有里瑟的线索了 |
[42:12] | An asset in North Korea: | 来自北朝鲜的情报 |
[42:14] | A dissident group helped an injured CIA operative | 一个不同政见组织在2010年5月帮一名 |
[42:16] | escape from a town near Ordos, China, May 2010. | 负伤的中情局探员从鄂尔多斯附近的小镇逃脱 |
[42:19] | Ordos? Must be our guy. | 鄂尔多斯 肯定是我们要找的人 |
[42:21] | The asset pointed us to a bank account out of Grand Cayman. | 情报指向一个开曼群岛外的银行账户 |
[42:24] | Same account was accessed two days ago | 两天前该账户在皇家曼哈顿酒店 |
[42:26] | at a bank across the street from the Royal Manhattan Hotel. | 对面的一家银行有过操作 |
[42:28] | Meet me there. | 那边见 |
[43:17] | Hello, Mark. | 你好 马克 |
[43:21] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[43:24] | We have some catching up to do. | 我们有点事要处理了 |