时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
[00:13] | I know because… I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
[00:23] | Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
[00:27] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:29] | But I needed a partner– | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:31] | Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
[00:35] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作 |
[00:39] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:41] | But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
[00:43] | if you’re number’s up, we’ll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[01:07] | Thought you would have turned this thing off by now. | 还以为你这会儿已经把这玩意儿关掉了 |
[01:10] | We turn it over tomorrow. | 我们明天就要把它移交出去了 |
[01:12] | I’m keeping it online as long as possible. | 我会让它尽可能长时间地在线 |
[01:15] | The world has been spinning for 5 billion years | 这个世界在过去的50亿年里没有你的机器 |
[01:17] | without your machine, Harold. | 也运行的好好的 哈罗德 |
[01:18] | I’m sure it will be fine for one more night. | 我看再多一个晚上也没关系 |
[01:26] | Honestly, I’ll be glad to be rid of the thing. | 说实话 我很高兴能摆脱这玩意儿 |
[01:29] | This “thing” has already saved countless lives. | 这个”玩意儿”已经成功挽救无数生命 |
[01:33] | You mean countless relevant lives. | 你是指无数紧要的生命 |
[01:35] | We had to draw the line somewhere. | 我们必须区分轻重缓急 |
[01:37] | Everyone is relevant to someone. | 每个人都是某些人心中最紧要的 |
[01:39] | You would know that if you had | 如果你的生命中 |
[01:40] | anyone in your life you cared about. | 曾有过你真心在乎的人 你就会明白的 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:47] | What you’ve built here is incredible. | 你所建造的是无以伦比的 |
[01:50] | And no one else will ever get a chance to tell you that. | 其他人将没有机会告诉你这点 |
[01:52] | And I don’t envy the decisions you’ve had to make, | 我明白你所做的决定很艰难 |
[01:57] | but I worry about you. | 但我真的担心你 |
[01:59] | Seven years, you’ve been watching other people’s lives, | 七年来 你在暗处观察着别人的生活 |
[02:01] | their plans, their relationships. | 他们的计划 他们的人际关系 |
[02:03] | Maybe it’s time for you to invest a little time on your own. | 现在你应该抽时间多关心关心自己了 |
[02:09] | Who says I haven’t? | 谁说我不关心自己 |
[02:12] | I know you like your secrets, Harold, | 我知道你很注意个人隐私 哈罗德 |
[02:14] | but if you had found someone, | 但如果你已找到真爱 |
[02:16] | I would never hear the end of it. | 那喋喋不休的唠叨我就算听到头了 |
[02:51] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好啊 莱奈尔 |
[02:52] | You ready to bust some dirty cops? | 要抓几个腐败警察吗 |
[02:53] | Simmons wants me to meet the HR brass next week. | 西蒙斯想让我下周见HR的头 |
[02:56] | Then call me next week. I’m busy with research. | 那就下周再给我打电话 我忙着搞调查呢 |
[02:58] | Research? | 调查 |
[03:00] | You mean following your boss again. | 你是又去跟踪你老板了吧 |
[03:02] | You tailed him for weeks. | 你都跟了他好几周了 |
[03:03] | You couldn’t even find out where he lives. | 连他住哪里都没找到 |
[03:04] | Yeah, well, unless you got an address, | 是啊 除非你也拿出个地址来 |
[03:05] | I’d say that we’re both striking out, huh? | 否则咱俩都是半斤八两 |
[03:55] | – Finch? – We need to meet, Mr. Reese. | -芬奇 -我们得见一面 里瑟先生 |
[03:57] | We’ve just received another number. | 刚刚又收到了一组号码 |
[04:13] | 音频拦截 主体:吉布斯 西欧多尔 | |
[04:13] | We never had this conversation, | 我们的谈话绝不能外泄 |
[04:15] | but I wanted to thank you personally | 我想亲自感谢你 |
[04:17] | for your work on the Dubai Report. | 在迪拜的工作 |
[04:18] | If you hadn’t flagged Carlson– | 如果不是你发现了卡尔森 |
[04:20] | Carlson, sir? | 什么卡尔森 先生 |
[04:21] | He was the key to the whole thing. | 他是整件事情的关键所在 |
[04:22] | – You saved our asses, son. – Thank you, sir. | -你挽救了情报 孩子 -谢谢长官 |
[04:29] | Henry Peck, 33 years old, | 亨利·佩克 33岁 |
[04:31] | never married, lives alone in Turtle Bay. | 未婚 独自住在玳瑁湾 |
[04:34] | Peck works as a chartered financial analyst, | 佩克是名注册金融分析师 |
[04:36] | which is a fancy way of saying he picks stocks | 通俗点说 他负责为家小型金融企业 |
[04:38] | for a small financial firm, | 挑选股票 |
[04:40] | Decker and North Associates. | 名叫德克和诺斯联合公司 |
[04:41] | Are you following me? | 你有没有在听 |
[04:45] | Financial analyst. It’s riveting. | 金融分析师 引人入胜啊 |
[04:49] | Well, they can’t all be babies of mafia dons. | 总不都是黑帮教父的宝贝们吧 |
[04:52] | So far, the most unusual thing about Henry Peck is that | 目前为止 亨利·佩克最突出一点就是 |
[04:55] | he has better-than-average security habits. | 他的安保措施异常高明 |
[04:58] | I haven’t been able to hack his voicemail, | 我还没能黑入他的留言箱 |
[05:00] | his email, or any online accounts. | 电子邮箱或者在线账户 |
[05:03] | Secretive, solitary… | 神秘 独居 |
[05:06] | He’s just like you, Finch. | 他跟你挺像 芬奇 |
[05:09] | So how’d you get his number? | 你是怎么拿到他的号码的 |
[05:11] | Well, John, there’s this machine… | 约翰 咱们有机器 |
[05:14] | Yeah, but you didn’t get it here. | 没错 但你不是在这里得到的 |
[05:18] | No… | 不是 |
[05:20] | It’s much more subtle than that. | 情况要更微妙 |
[05:24] | And it’s time I knew | 我也该知道 |
[05:25] | how the machine communicates with you. | 机器是怎么跟你进行沟通的 |
[05:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:30] | Not to be blunt, | 恕我直言 |
[05:31] | But wouldn’t you want me to keep doing this | 不过你是想让我一直猜测 |
[05:33] | if something ever happened to you? | 你到底发生过什么事情吗 |
[05:38] | If something ever happens, I have… | 如果真有事发生 我有 |
[05:43] | A contingency. | 应急预案 |
[05:44] | Well, sooner or later, you’re gonna need | 反正迟早 你的秘密都会 |
[05:45] | to let the cat out of the bag, Finch. | 被我发现的 芬奇[直译:猫要从包里出来的] |
[05:49] | Curiosity kills cats, Mr. Reese. | 好奇会害死猫 里瑟先生 |
[05:58] | Finch, so far the biggest threat to Peck | 芬奇 目前对佩克来说最大的危险 |
[06:00] | is a paper cut. | 是被纸划伤 |
[06:01] | Any luck getting more info on him? | 有他个人资料方面的幸运发现吗 |
[06:03] | It’s gonna take more than luck. | 光凭幸运是搞不定的 |
[06:06] | The firm’s firewall is even better than Peck’s. | 公司的防火墙比佩克的还要安全 |
[06:08] | Yeah, I’ve got line of sight on his office, | 他的办公室对我来说一览无遗 |
[06:11] | but I can’t get any signals from his wi-fi or cell. | 但我就是接收不到他的无线或手机信号 |
[06:14] | He works in the IQZ telecom building. | 他在IQZ电信大楼上班 |
[06:17] | Financial firms like to co-locate with internet hubs, | 金融企业就喜欢呆在有互联网集成器的地方 |
[06:20] | so they can get their trades in a few picoseconds faster. | 因此他们的交易能够比别人快个几微微秒 |
[06:23] | If you’re not getting a signal, | 如果接受不到信号 |
[06:24] | it’s probably just interference from IQZ’s antennas. | 可能是被IQZ屏蔽了 |
[06:35] | Couldn’t bluejack him, Finch, | 没法连上他的手机 芬奇 |
[06:37] | so I went old school… Wireless bug. | 只能改用老办法 无线窃听器 |
[06:40] | Alicia, it’s Henry Peck… again. | 艾丽西娅 又是我 亨利·佩克 |
[06:43] | Listen, I really need to talk to you, | 我真的需要跟你谈谈 |
[06:45] | so please just give me a call | 给我回个电话 |
[06:46] | and we’ll find a place to meet, okay? | 咱们找地方见一面 好吗 |
[06:48] | Alicia…So who’s Alicia? An ex-girlfriend? | 艾丽西娅 谁啊 前女友吗 |
[06:51] | Or someone he wishes was a girlfriend? | 还是想甩掉的女友 |
[06:53] | Mr. Peck! You forgot to wipe your phone. | 佩克先生 你忘了清除电话记录了 |
[06:56] | He has to wipe his phone’s memory? | 他还得清除电话记录吗 |
[06:57] | It’s become common practice for executes traveling overseas, | 海外旅行经常会有此类要求 |
[07:00] | but that’s the first time I’ve heard of it here. | 但在这里 我还是第一次听说 |
[07:02] | Sorry, I guess I’m just a little distracted today. | 抱歉 我今天有点走神了 |
[07:04] | Well, you work too hard. | 你工作太累了 |
[07:08] | I want to know what goes on in Peck’s office, | 我想知道佩克都在办公室干些什么 |
[07:10] | And since we can’t get signals out, | 既然我们没法在室外监视 |
[07:12] | I’ll have to charm my way in. | 我就只能想法进去了 |
[07:18] | May I help you? | 您有什么事吗 |
[07:21] | Yes… | 是的 |
[07:24] | John Rooney, assets. | 约翰·鲁尼 财产经纪人 |
[07:27] | I have a meeting with… | 我来见个人 |
[07:28] | Thomas Brewster, C.F.A. | 汤姆·布鲁斯特 注册金融分析师 |
[07:30] | Tom Brewster. | 汤姆·布鲁斯特 |
[07:32] | I’m a tad early. | 我先前跟他通过电话 |
[07:37] | We just lost the feed from our bug. | 我们失去了跟踪器信号 |
[07:40] | I don’t have a record of that meeting, | 我这没有会面的有关记录 |
[07:42] | And I’m afraid nobody’s allowed back without an appointment. | 没有预约您不能进去 |
[07:48] | Perhaps you should reschedule. | 也许您应该重新安排一次 |
[07:51] | Perhaps I should. | 也许是啊 |
[07:56] | I’m surprised, Mr. Reese. | 真意外 里瑟先生 |
[07:57] | That nice young lady seemed somehow impervious to your charms. | 那位好姑娘居然对你的魅力无动于衷 |
[08:01] | That nice young lady had a .45 pointed at me under her desk. | 那位好姑娘在桌子底下拿点45的手枪指着我 |
[08:05] | There’s a guard and a spin lock on the main door. | 大门用的是自旋锁 还站着一个警卫 |
[08:08] | This isn’t a financial firm. It’s a S.C.I.F. | 这不是个金融公司 是间SCIF |
[08:11] | Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. | 敏感信息隔离机构 |
[08:14] | Secret government installation | 政府的秘密组织 |
[08:15] | designed to protect classified data. | 用来保护机密数据的地方 |
[08:17] | Peck’s no financial analyst either. | 佩克也不是什么金融分析师 |
[08:20] | He’s a N.O.C., some kind of spy. | 他是个非官方卧底 算是个间谍 |
[08:23] | And you thought he didn’t have a life. | 你还觉得他生活无趣 |
[08:24] | So how do we spy on a spy? | 我们要怎么监视一个间谍 |
[08:29] | I believe I’ve found a way in, Mr. Reese. | 我已经进来了 里瑟先生 |
[08:32] | The security in Peck’s office | 佩克办公室里的安全设备 |
[08:33] | blocks wireless signals, | 阻止了无线信号外流 |
[08:35] | but what about good old-fashioned wires? | 不过咱还有老式电缆 |
[08:38] | And since every office runs on caffeine, | 每个办公室都有咖啡机 |
[08:40] | All we have to do is hide a camera and transceiver | 我们只要把摄像头和接收器 |
[08:43] | inside a shiny new coffeemaker, | 藏在一个新咖啡机就成了 |
[08:46] | wire it to | 在里面装上电线 |
[08:47] | send data out through the electrical system, | 让信号通过电力系统传出来 |
[08:48] | then wait for them to plug it in. | 然后等他们把咖啡机电源插上 |
[08:51] | Let me play that for you again. | 我再给你解释一遍吧 |
[08:52] | Got a signal, finch. | 有信号了 芬奇 |
[08:56] | That’s the voice of Hassan Ben Amir. | 这是哈桑·本·埃米尔的声音 |
[08:58] | I listened to him every day when I was at Fort Meade. | 我在米德堡的时候天天都能听到 |
[09:01] | Hassan is a major player, | 哈桑是个大人物 |
[09:02] | funding terror throughout the Middle East, | 一直在资助中东的恐怖活动 |
[09:03] | and if he’s calling New York, we need to pay attention. | 他打电话到纽约 我们就必须加以注意 |
[09:07] | Now, if you’ll look at these intercepts… | 现在 根据我们截获的情报 |
[09:09] | Peck’s an intelligence analyst, | 佩克是个情报分析员 |
[09:11] | and from the sound of it, a damn good one. | 从听到的情况看 还挺出色 |
[09:13] | That’s why they’re in a telecom building. | 所以他们身处通信大厦 |
[09:14] | They can jack into the feeds. | 这样能进入传输线路 |
[09:16] | It’s an NSA listening station. | 这是个国安局监听站 |
[09:19] | I guess we’d better listen. | 那我们就好好听着吧 |
[09:24] | All right, Finch, Peck just got home. | 好了 芬奇 佩克刚到家 |
[09:27] | Time to see what our spy does at night. | 来看看这位间谍晚上都干些什么吧 |
[09:30] | So far…not much. | 到目前为止 啥事没有 |
[09:33] | Not everyone is a social butterfly, Mr. Reese. | 并不是每个人都喜欢社交 里瑟先生 |
[09:36] | For some of us, human interaction is difficult. | 对某些人来说 人际互动非常困难 |
[09:39] | Not calling it “human interaction” might help. | 别用”人际互动”这种词 或许有助改善 |
[09:45] | Works around the clock, | 没日没夜地工作 |
[09:46] | No sign of friends or family… | 没有朋友 没有家人 |
[09:48] | Poor guy doesn’t seem to have much of a life. | 可怜的家伙生活太无聊了 |
[09:51] | Well, we can hardly fault him for that, | 我们可没资格说人家 |
[09:53] | seeing as everyone thinks we’re dead. | 别人还都当我们已死呢 |
[09:59] | Mr. Peck, are you there? | 佩克先生 你在吗 |
[10:02] | Mr. Peck? | 佩克先生 |
[10:08] | Mr. Chen? | 陈先生 |
[10:08] | Your landlord called with a complaint. | 你的房东打电话来投诉 |
[10:10] | You mind if we have a look around, Mr. Peck? | 介意我们检查一下吗 佩克先生 |
[10:12] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:14] | I was wondering the same thing. | 我也想知道呢 |
[10:16] | Apparently your smoke detector was malfunctioning today. | 显然你的烟雾探测器今天坏了 |
[10:18] | When Mr. Chen entered the apartment to fix it… | 陈先生进来修理的时候 |
[10:23] | He saw these. | 发现了这个 |
[10:25] | Adderall, felony weight. | 安非他明 量够判重罪了 |
[10:28] | What? No, that’s not mine. | 什么 这不是我的 |
[10:31] | We’re sure they’ll give you a chance to explain it | 到警局后我们肯定会给你机会 |
[10:32] | down at the station. Let’s go. | 好好解释的 走吧 |
[10:33] | Hold on. I’d rather have the chance to explain it right here. | 等等 我想现在就解释清楚 |
[10:36] | Finch, I think Peck’s life | 芬奇 我想佩克的生活 |
[10:37] | just got a little more interesting. | 开始有意思了 |
[10:40] | – Finch? – Feedback from the bug. | -芬奇 -跟踪器的响声 |
[10:42] | Something else must be on the channel. | 可能是串频了 |
[10:45] | Trying to clean it… | 我在处理… |
[10:49] | It’s the same signal. | 是相同的信号 |
[10:50] | There’s another bug. Someone else is listening. | 他身上还有别的跟踪器 有别人在监听 |
[10:57] | Yeah, and I think I’ve got eyes on him. | 是啊 我好像看到他了 |
[11:23] | I think those drugs were planted, Finch. | 我想那些毒品是别人放的 芬奇 |
[11:27] | I think Peck’s being set up. | 佩克被陷害了 |
[11:30] | Question is, why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[11:47] | You ever buy 20 copies of the same magazine, Carter? | 你会买二十本同样的杂志吗 卡特 |
[11:50] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -没什么 |
[11:53] | Do you have news? | 有什么情况 |
[11:54] | Peck made bail about an hour ago. | 佩克一小时前保释离开了 |
[11:56] | I got everything I could on Henry Peck | 我尽可能拿到了亨利·佩克的全部资料 |
[11:59] | which isn’t much. | 并不多 |
[12:00] | Only one charge on his record, and Peck had that expunged. | 只有一个指控记录 还被撤销了 |
[12:03] | Does he have a history of drug abuse? | 是吸毒记录吗 |
[12:05] | Not even close. It was a speeding ticket. | 跟吸毒无关 是张超速罚单 |
[12:09] | He fought to get a speeding ticket off his record? | 他居然为了超速指控去较真儿 |
[12:11] | It was “The principle of the thing.” | 这是”原则问题” |
[12:13] | At least, that’s what Peck said in his meticulous, | 至少佩克在寄给法官的 用词严谨的 |
[12:16] | 78-page brief he sent the judge. | 78页的报告里是这么写的 |
[12:21] | Got to love a man who doesn’t know when to quit. | 真是服了这个一根筋到底的人 |
[12:23] | – Thanks, Carter. – Yep. | -谢了 卡特 -不谢 |
[12:25] | Well, Peck’s no addict. Somebody planted those drugs. | 佩克不是瘾君子 有人陷害了他 |
[12:29] | I visited the bodega | 我去了帕克办公室 |
[12:30] | that’s down the street from Peck’s office… | 街边的那家酒窖 |
[12:34] | and chatted up their wireless network, | 进入他们公司的无线网络 |
[12:38] | downloading this video | 下载了这段录像 |
[12:41] | of someone breaking into his apartment. | 有人闯进了他的公寓 |
[12:44] | I’m pretty sure that’s the same guy I saw last night. | 这就是我昨天晚上看到的男人 |
[12:48] | Whoever he is, he’s well-trained. | 他受过精心训练 |
[12:50] | Someone’s targeting Peck. We need to figure out why. | 有人盯上了佩克 我们得知道原因 |
[12:53] | And until we figure out who’s after him… | 在弄清楚幕后主使之前 |
[12:55] | I’ll keep an eye on Peck. | 我会盯好佩克的 |
[13:01] | Henry, we need to talk. | 亨利 我们得谈谈 |
[13:02] | We know about the arrest and drug problem. | 我们知道了你被捕的事 还有吸毒的事 |
[13:06] | There is no drug problem. | 我根本不吸毒 |
[13:07] | Under executive order 13526, | 根据第13526条管理条例 |
[13:09] | your security clearance is suspended. | 你的安全许可已失效 |
[13:11] | Pending investigation. | 需等候调查 |
[13:12] | You’re hereby placed on administrative leave, | 现责令你开始行政休假 |
[13:12] | 指非商业机构雇员因遭控行为不检暂时离开工作岗位 但薪水和福利不变 | |
[13:14] | Effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[13:15] | Please, sir, you can’t just– | 拜托 长官 你不能… |
[13:16] | I need you out, Henry. | 出去 亨利 |
[13:17] | As of this moment, you can’t work for the NSA. | 现在起 你不能在国安局工作了 |
[13:24] | In the seven years I’ve worked here, | 在这儿工作的七年里 |
[13:25] | the strongest drug I’ve taken is aspirin. | 我吃过最强效的药是阿司匹林 |
[13:29] | There’s something else going on here. | 这中间肯定有什么误会 |
[13:31] | I’m being set up. | 我是被陷害的 |
[13:31] | If you’re alleging some greater conspiracy here, | 如果你是说这里面有什么更大的阴谋 |
[13:33] | I can add that to your file, | 我会把这些加进你档案里 |
[13:36] | but it might make you seem unstable. | 但这会显得你情绪异常 |
[13:48] | Question authority and they call you crazy. | 质疑权威 然后被视为疯子 |
[13:52] | Peck’s being forced out. | 佩克被逼走了 |
[13:54] | I don’t know about you, Mr. Reese, | 我不知道你怎么想 里瑟先生 |
[13:55] | But I’d very much like to know why. | 但我很想知道这是为什么 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry to keep calling, | 很抱歉一直给你打电话 |
[14:00] | but it’s really important. | 但确实事出紧急 |
[14:02] | Please, I just need to speak to Ted Gibbons, my– | 拜托 我只是想和泰德·吉布斯谈谈 我 |
[14:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:08] | Recognize that name, Finch? | 查到那个名字没 芬奇 |
[14:10] | Theodore Gibbons, deputy director of the NSA. | 西欧多尔·吉布斯 国安局副局长 |
[14:13] | He’s going over his boss’ head, way over. | 他越级了 还不止一级 |
[14:16] | Whatever Peck’s into, it’s big. | 佩克惹的 是大麻烦 |
[14:18] | “Out of the country”? Really? | “出国了” 真的吗 |
[14:19] | Because some guy at headquarters just told me | 但总部里有人刚告诉我 |
[14:21] | he was in a meeting. Please. | 他在开会 拜托 |
[14:23] | Now, all I did was ask questions. | 我只不过是问了问题 |
[14:24] | Any decent analyst wou– Hello? | 任何合格的分析员都会 你好 |
[14:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:31] | Someone is destroying Peck’s life for asking questions. | 有人因为佩克问了问题而毁了他的生活 |
[14:36] | About what? | 他问了什么 |
[14:40] | Finch, the security camera over Peck’s door, | 芬奇 佩克家楼下的监控摄像头 |
[14:43] | was it working last night? | 昨晚是不是好的 |
[14:44] | Yes. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[14:45] | Because someone’s in his apartment. | 有人闯进他家了 |
[14:56] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:04] | Mr. Reese, is everything o– | 里瑟先生 一切都好 |
[15:06] | I’ll take that as a no. | 看来不太好 |
[15:35] | Finch, I know a government trained assassin when I see one. | 芬奇 这是政府训练出来的杀手 |
[15:39] | They’re not just after Peck’s job. | 他们不光要除掉佩克的工作 |
[15:41] | Someone in Washington wants him dead. | 华盛顿有人想致他于死地 |
[15:43] | Then we need to protect him, Mr. Reese. | 那我们需要保护他 里瑟先生 |
[15:45] | He can’t have gotten far. | 他跑不了太远 |
[15:47] | I’ll use the bug to track him down. | 我来用窃听器找他 |
[15:59] | – Hello? – Hi, Ted Gibbons please. | -你好 -你好 我找泰德·吉布斯 |
[16:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:04] | Deputy director Gibbons, my name is Henry Peck. | 吉布斯副局长 我叫亨利·佩克 |
[16:06] | I work for you. | 我在你手下工作 |
[16:07] | This is my daughter’s cell phone. | 这是我女儿的手机 |
[16:09] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么弄到这号码的 |
[16:10] | I’m sorry to bother you, sir, | 很抱歉打扰你了 长官 |
[16:11] | But someone just tried to kill me. | 但有人试图谋杀我 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:13] | Now, three weeks ago, you called me off the record | 三周前 你秘密打电话给我 |
[16:16] | to congratulate me on a report that I submitted | 祝贺我上交的一份报告 |
[16:19] | that led to the high-level arrest | 协助了一次高级别捕获行动 |
[16:20] | of a man named Carlson, | 目标叫卡尔森 |
[16:21] | but I never heard of a Carlson. | 但我从没听说过什么卡尔森 |
[16:23] | His name was in your report. | 他的名字在你的报告里 |
[16:24] | But I didn’t put it there. | 但不是我写上去的 |
[16:25] | Someone slipped this name into my report, | 有人把这名字塞进了我的报告里 |
[16:27] | and that one name was the key | 而那个名字正是 |
[16:28] | to stopping a major terrorist attack. | 阻止一起大规模恐怖袭击的关键 |
[16:32] | All I did was ask questions. | 我只不过是问了问题 |
[16:34] | I have been arrested, I have lost my job, | 结果却被人逮捕 丢了工作 |
[16:36] | and they’re trying to execute me, | 他们还试图抹杀我的存在 |
[16:37] | and I just want to know why. | 我只是想知道原因 |
[16:41] | Don’t ever call me again. | 不许再打给我 |
[16:51] | Everything okay, Finch? | 你还好吗 芬奇 |
[16:53] | I know who wants Peck dead and I know why. | 我知道谁想让佩克死 也知道为什么 |
[16:56] | I know what he’s been asking questions about. | 我知道他问了什么问题 |
[17:00] | They want him dead because of me. | 他们想让他死全因为我 |
[17:04] | Henry Peck doesn’t know it, | 亨利·佩克全不知情 |
[17:05] | but he’s been asking about the machine. | 但他一直在询问关于那台机器的事情 |
[17:26] | No. | 不用了 |
[17:28] | Is something wrong, Alicia? | 出什么事了 艾丽西娅 |
[17:29] | You mean other than being a part of an ongoing conspiracy | 你指除了成为密谋监视无数美国民众 |
[17:32] | to spy on millions of Americans? | 的一员之外的事情吗 |
[17:35] | Yes, but it’s all for a good cause. | 是的 但那都是出于好意 |
[17:42] | Day after tomorrow, freight train out of Des Moines. | 后天 货运车将会驶离得梅因 |
[17:45] | The last six cars, the manifest will list the contents | 最后六车 货单会显示运输货品是 |
[17:48] | as decommissioned computer parts. | 已淘汰的电脑部件 |
[17:53] | What about things on your end? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[17:54] | The facility is designed to the specifications you gave us, | 整个设施是按照你的要求建造的 |
[17:57] | and it’s discreet, where we’re putting it. | 选址方面 我们非常谨慎 |
[18:00] | No one’s going to go looking. | 没人能找的到 |
[18:01] | Any other problem? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[18:03] | Dissemination. | 消息封锁 |
[18:05] | We have a protocol in place. | 我们有协议的 |
[18:07] | If the machine identifies a suspect, | 如果机器给出嫌疑人 |
[18:09] | the name will find its way to the right people… | 会把名字交给合适的部门去解决 |
[18:12] | with no way to trace the intel back to the source. | 且消息源无法被追溯 |
[18:15] | There can’t be. Otherwise… | 绝对无法被追溯 否则 |
[18:17] | We’ll all wind up someplace | 我们就暴露了某个 |
[18:19] | where no one’s going to go looking. | 没人能找的到的地方 |
[18:21] | Eight people in the world know it exists. | 世上只有八个人知道它的存在 |
[18:24] | We need to keep it that way. | 我们必须保持这个数字 |
[18:27] | Seven, Nathan. | 七个 奈森 |
[18:30] | Seven people, unless you told someone. | 只有七个 除非你又和谁说了 |
[18:36] | Come on, Alicia, you know I’m terrible at math. | 拜托 艾丽西娅 你知道我数学多差 |
[18:41] | The people on your end… | 你那边的人 |
[18:45] | You sure about them? | 他们可靠吗 |
[18:47] | Making sure no one ever finds out | 确保没人发现那台机器 |
[18:48] | about the machine is our problem. | 是我们的工作 |
[18:51] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会搞定 |
[18:56] | We’ve known each other a long time, Alicia. | 我们认识很久了 艾丽西娅 |
[18:59] | Something’s got you rattled. | 有事让你很不安 |
[19:01] | I’m fine, Nathan. | 我没事 奈森 |
[19:03] | I’ll be happier when this thing is settled | 这件事搞定后我就安心了 |
[19:05] | and I can go back to my day job. | 我就能回去正常工作了 |
[19:07] | And what’s that exactly? | 那到底是什么工作 |
[19:08] | Classified. | 保密 |
[19:14] | You can buy me that drink now. | 现在你可以请我喝酒了 |
[19:28] | Yeah, Carter? | 怎么了 卡特 |
[19:29] | One of Peck’s neighbors called 911, | 佩克的邻居报了警 |
[19:30] | said they saw two men fighting in his apartment. | 说他们看见两个男人在那公寓里打架 |
[19:32] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[19:33] | The situation has been resolved. | 情况在控制中了 |
[19:35] | We’re fine now, detective. | 我们现在很好 警探 |
[19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Doesn’t sound resolved to me. | 听起来不像控制中的样子 |
[19:55] | So Peck asks about your machine, | 佩克问了关于那台机器的事情 |
[19:59] | and now someone’s trying to kill him. | 然后就有人要杀他 |
[20:01] | Something you want to tell me, Finch? | 想跟我说点什么吗 芬奇 |
[20:02] | As with all computer systems, | 正如所有的电脑系统一样 |
[20:04] | the big problem is human error. | 人为错误才是最大的问题 |
[20:06] | Strictly speaking, the machine is not legal. | 严格来说 那台机器是违法的 |
[20:08] | I always knew that certain measures | 我总以为有特定的手段 |
[20:09] | would be taken to protect it, but… | 来保护它 但是 |
[20:16] | But as I found out myself, | 但我后来发现 |
[20:17] | the people I’ve entrusted it to are more… | 我托付照看机器的人 |
[20:19] | ruthless than I anticipated. | 比我预料中更无情 |
[20:25] | – Hello? – Is this Peck? | -你好 -是佩克吗 |
[20:29] | Alicia Corwin? | 是艾丽西娅·考文吗 |
[20:31] | Corwin? | 考文 |
[20:32] | That’s the Alicia he’s trying to meet? | 他想见的艾丽西亚是她 |
[20:34] | She worked for the National Security Council. | 她是为国安局工作的 |
[20:37] | Miss Corwin, are you there? | 考文女士 你在听吗 |
[20:39] | You’ve been looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[20:41] | Can we meet? | 我们能不能见面 |
[20:43] | No. | 不能 |
[20:45] | Two months ago, a report I wrote was changed | 两个月前 我写的一份报告交至 |
[20:47] | when it went through your office, | 你办公室时被篡改了 |
[20:48] | But your office has been shut down for more than a year. | 但你的办公室已被关闭一年多了 |
[20:51] | Please, I just want to know what’s going on. | 拜托 我只想弄明白事情原委 |
[20:53] | I just want my life back. | 我只想要继续正常生活 |
[21:00] | Sibilance. | 咝音 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[21:05] | Is there anything else you can tell me? | 还有其他你能告诉我的吗 |
[21:07] | Run. | 逃 |
[21:28] | We need to stop him, Mr. Reese, | 我们得阻止他 里瑟先生 |
[21:30] | from learning more about the machine, | 以免他知道更多关于机器的信息 |
[21:31] | about Sibilance, whatever that is. | 还有咝音 不管那是什么 |
[21:34] | We need to treat this like an outbreak. | 整个事就像传染病爆发 |
[21:36] | Peck is infected | 佩克被传染了 |
[21:37] | with an idea, but infected all the same. | 被一个想法传染了 但传染就是传染 |
[21:40] | Anybody he talks to can wind up dead, | 和他说话的人都可能死 |
[21:42] | And everything that Peck uncovers | 佩克泄露的每个细节 |
[21:44] | makes it that much more impossible | 都让我们救他的希望 |
[21:45] | for us to save his life. | 变得更加渺茫 |
[21:46] | So let’s just get him to a safe house. | 那就帮他找个藏身之地 |
[21:48] | It’s not that simple. | 事情不这么简单 |
[21:50] | He’ll want to know who we are, | 他会想知道我们是谁 |
[21:52] | And knowing that would put him closer | 因为这会让他 |
[21:53] | to finding out about the machine. | 离机器更近一步 |
[21:55] | Whatever we do to save Peck, | 我们拯救佩克的同时 |
[21:56] | it must be without him knowing that we exist. | 必须不让他知晓我们的存在 |
[22:00] | Mr. Reese, are you even listening? | 里瑟先生 你有没有在听 |
[22:05] | Well, now we have a bigger problem. | 现在我们有更大的麻烦了 |
[22:07] | Peck found the bug, and he just gave us the slip. | 佩克发现了窃听器 从我们手心溜走了 |
[22:18] | Peck’s cashed out his bank accounts. | 佩克把银行存款清空了 |
[22:20] | His credit cards are popping up at cheap hotels | 他的刷卡记录出现在全城各处的 |
[22:23] | and liquor stores all over the city. | 廉价酒店和酒类专卖店 |
[22:25] | He’s probably handing them out to the homeless. | 他可能都施舍给了流浪汉 |
[22:29] | The NSA certainly taught him | 国安局一定教会了他 |
[22:30] | how to scatter a digital footprint. | 如何分散网络痕迹 |
[22:33] | Finch, are you getting anything off Peck’s phone? | 芬奇 佩克的手机上有发现吗 |
[22:35] | Unfortunately, they taught him | 不幸的是 他们也教会了他 |
[22:37] | how to brick a cell phone as well. | 如何拆散手机 |
[22:39] | The flash memory is unrecoverable. | 内存卡无法恢复 |
[22:41] | What can you tell us about the people hunting him? | 追杀他的人是什么情况 |
[22:45] | An elite squad, | 一支精英小队 |
[22:46] | probably a three-man team. | 可能是三人团体 |
[22:49] | The guy I fought had a handgun chambered for rifle ammunition, | 和我搏斗的人在手枪里塞了步枪弹药 |
[22:52] | So it shreds kevlar. | 能穿透牢固的纤维 |
[22:53] | Only one unit I know gave those as standard issue… | 据我所知只有一支部队把它作为标准配备 |
[22:56] | Intelligence Support Activity, | 情报支援行动 |
[22:58] | an obscure army unit that does black-ops so dark, | 一支隐秘性极高的特种部队 |
[23:01] | technically, they don’t exist. | 技术上说 他们不存在 |
[23:03] | Guess we better find Peck first. | 看来我们得先找到佩克 |
[23:05] | They’ll hunt him like I would, start with his needs… | 他们追杀步骤同我一样 从生活必需开始 |
[23:08] | Sleep, a place to hide, and a way to get information. | 一个能够睡觉 藏身 获取信息之处 |
[23:13] | Cash-only hotels with internet access. | 提供网络 只接收现金的酒店 |
[23:20] | There’s been a complication. | 出了点状况 |
[23:21] | the target’s still in play. | 目标仍在活动 |
[23:23] | That’s not a complication. | 这不是状况 |
[23:25] | That’s failure. | 这是失败 |
[23:27] | – He has assistance. – Who? | -他有后援 -是谁 |
[23:29] | Unknown. One of ours, I think, | 不清楚 估计是内部的人 |
[23:31] | or at least he used to be. | 或至少以前是 |
[23:33] | We’ve lost the element of surprise | 我们无法做到出其不意 |
[23:34] | and the ability to make it look like an accident. | 和伪造事故现场 |
[23:36] | What’s the mandate? | 行动命令是什么 |
[23:38] | Take the gloves off. | 放开手脚 |
[23:40] | Get it done. | 把这事结了 |
[23:45] | I’ve got a hit, Mr. Reese, | 我有条线索 里瑟先生 |
[23:47] | A youth hostel in Hell’s Kitchen. | 地狱厨房的一间青年旅社 |
[23:49] | I can’t be certain he’s still there, | 无法确定他是否现在还在 |
[23:50] | But peck Definitely used their computer. | 但佩克肯定用了那里的电脑 |
[23:53] | He wasn’t able to dig up anything on Sibilance, | 他查不到关于咝音的任何信息 |
[23:57] | but he had good luck finding a pinout | 但幸运地找到了破解 |
[23:59] | to hack the card reader at his office. | 他办公室读卡机的方法 |
[24:01] | I believe Mr. Peck is planning to break into the NSA. | 我确信佩克先生打算夜闯国安局 |
[24:29] | He’s in. | 他进去了 |
[24:30] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[24:32] | Then I’d very much appreciate it if you would stop Peck from | 如果你能阻止佩克获得更多 |
[24:36] | getting any more information that’ll get him killed. | 惹祸上身的信息我一定万分感激 |
[24:37] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 容我直言 |
[24:39] | but if I take those reports, he’s gonna know I exist. | 如果我抢过报告 他就会知道我的存在 |
[24:42] | I recognize this is a challenging situation, | 我知道这一情况很棘手 |
[24:44] | but you have to avoid direct contact. | 但你必须避免直接接触 |
[24:46] | Peck! | 佩克 |
[24:58] | You’re right, Mr. Reese. It’s a three-man team. | 你说对了 里瑟先生 是三人团体 |
[25:04] | 2 1/2. | 两点半钟方向 |
[25:21] | Hey, I just broke in that building, okay? | 我刚刚非法闯入了那幢楼 知道不 |
[25:23] | You gonna arrest me? | 你会逮捕我吧 |
[25:23] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你脑子坏了吗 |
[25:27] | Hey, don’t lose those. That’s evidence. | 喂 别弄丢了 那是证据 |
[25:29] | You’re gonna want that when I confess. | 我供认的时候需要的 |
[25:30] | Relax, pal. Soon as I read you your rights, | 放轻松 伙计 等我宣读完你的权利 |
[25:32] | you can tell us everything. | 你就能畅所欲言了 |
[25:33] | Get your head down. | 头低下 |
[25:42] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[25:44] | You’re not gonna like this. | 情况不如你意了 |
[26:03] | Everything’s in place. | 一切就绪 |
[26:06] | Point-to-point transit will take ten days. | 点对点传输将需十天完成 |
[26:12] | Hope nothing goes wrong in the rest of the world | 希望接下来十天内 |
[26:14] | 初始化 重启模式 权限管理 传输模式 关闭全系统 | |
[26:14] | In ten days. | 全世界都别出事 |
[26:20] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[26:22] | Do we have a contingency? | 我们有没有应急预案 |
[26:24] | A contingency? | 应急预案 |
[26:25] | Alicia seemed… nervous. | 艾丽西亚有点 紧张 |
[26:29] | Now, what do we do | 万一政府决定 |
[26:30] | if the government decides to abuse this thing? | 拿这台机器干别的事 我们怎么办 |
[26:34] | They’re your contacts, Nathan. | 他们是你联系的 奈森 |
[26:36] | They’re just people. | 他们只是普通人 |
[26:38] | The power that this thing represents | 这台机器所象征的权力 |
[26:41] | I mean, who would you trust it with? | 你放心让谁拥有它呢 |
[26:42] | Besides you? No one. | 除了你吗 没人了 |
[26:45] | Which is why the machine has been coded in such a way | 所以我编码机器的方式是 |
[26:47] | that it cannot be abused. | 无法破译的 |
[26:49] | It cannot even be accessed. | 甚至无法进入 |
[26:52] | It upgrades itself, maintains itself, | 它自我更新 自我维持 |
[26:55] | patches itself. | 自我修复 |
[26:57] | After tonight, no one can alter it. Ever. | 今晚过后 就永远没人能修改机器了 |
[27:02] | I used to be a software engineer, Harold. | 我曾是个软件工程师 哈罗德 |
[27:04] | Remember, back before I became your corporate beard? | 记得吗 在我成为你的生意面具之前 |
[27:09] | Any system can be compromised, given enough time. | 任何系统都能被侵入 只是时间问题 |
[27:15] | We need an off switch, a back door, | 我们需要一个开关 一个后门程序 |
[27:18] | and this is our last chance to build one. | 而现在是我们的最后机会了 |
[27:23] | You are a talented engineer, Nathan, | 你是个才华横溢的工程师 奈森 |
[27:26] | so you should remember… | 你应该记得 |
[27:28] | any exploit is a total exploit. | 任何漏洞都可以被利用 |
[27:32] | The tiniest crack becomes a flood. | 千里之堤 溃于蚁穴 |
[27:35] | If we build a back door into this machine | 如果我们在机器上建了后门程序 |
[27:37] | and someone else finds out about it, | 而被别人发现了 |
[27:41] | That would be…very bad. | 后果将 不堪设想 |
[27:48] | We need to trust the machine, exactly as we built it, | 我们应该信任这台机器 就如造它那般 |
[27:52] | and then let it go. | 然后放手 |
[27:56] | 初始化 重启模式 权限管理 传输模式 关闭全系统 | |
[28:09] | 全系统关闭 数据采集 离线 | |
[28:10] | 威胁识别 离线 核心分析 离线 | |
[28:39] | Car three to central. | 三号车呼叫控制中心 |
[28:40] | Suspect in custody. | 疑犯已被逮捕 |
[28:42] | Subject’s name is Peck, Henry L. | 疑犯名叫佩克 亨利 L |
[28:45] | We’ve got a bolo on that guy. | 已经派人押送疑犯 |
[28:46] | Take him to detective Carter at the eighth. | 把他押送给第八区的卡特警探 |
[28:49] | Please just listen. They’ve taken my job, | 请听我说 他们毁了我的工作 |
[28:51] | ruined my life. | 毁了我的生活 |
[28:52] | Now I know why. This is the proof. | 现在我知道原因了 这就是证据 |
[28:55] | These are six reports I wrote for the NSA, | 我给国安局写了六份报告 |
[28:57] | and six covert actions based on those reports. | 基于这些报告进行了六次隐秘行动 |
[29:00] | In each case, a single name gets added to what I wrote, | 每次行动 报告中都增加了一个名字 |
[29:02] | and each time, that name turns out to be | 而那个名字也每次都被证实为 |
[29:04] | the key to stopping a major terrorist attack. | 阻止重大恐怖袭击的关键 |
[29:06] | Six for six. | 六次都是 |
[29:08] | The only way to be that accurate | 如此精确的原因只可能是 |
[29:10] | is with illegal surveillance on a massive scale. | 超大规模的非法监控 |
[29:13] | Then there’s this: | 还有这个 |
[29:15] | “Sibilance” is an internal audit of the NSA intranet. | “咝音”是国安局的内网审核系统 |
[29:18] | It’s totally routine– | 它本来在例行公事 |
[29:18] | until they find signals hidden just beyond the Shannon limit. | 直到发现隐藏信号超过了香农极限 |
[29:22] | It should just be static, but there was data. | 应该只有静电干扰 但是却出现了数据 |
[29:24] | Someone is sneaking just as much data out as the NSA is taking in. | 国安局收到数据的同时 有人秘密将其输出 |
[29:29] | To scan through all that, | 要完全扫描这些数据 |
[29:31] | you need an organization ten times our size. | 需要十倍于我们规模的机构 |
[29:35] | It’s more than any human– | 这是任何人都无法 |
[29:45] | My God, they actually built it. | 我的天 他们真造出来了 |
[29:50] | After 9/11, the government wanted | 在911事件之后 政府想要 |
[29:53] | a computer system–a machine– | 一个电脑系统 一台机器 |
[29:56] | that could watch everyone and everything, | 来监视一切 |
[29:59] | catch terrorists before they strike. | 在恐怖分子袭击之前就抓住他们 |
[30:00] | They tried with trailblazer, | 他们和开发者合作 |
[30:03] | T.I.A., stellar wind. | 恐怖信息识别计划 恒星风小组 |
[30:05] | They–they all failed. | 但都 都失败了 |
[30:07] | But if I’m right, | 但如果我没猜错 |
[30:08] | then someone really built the damn thing, | 后来确实有人把这玩意造出来了 |
[30:11] | and it’s watching us right now. | 而我们正在被监视着 |
[30:18] | Okay, you want a soda or something? | 好吧 你要喝点汽水之类的吗 |
[30:23] | You just questioned my suspect? | 你审问了我的嫌犯 |
[30:25] | Questioned your suspect? | 审问你的嫌犯吗 |
[30:26] | Guy’s in there talking a blue streak all by himself. | 那家伙一个人没玩没了地说话 |
[30:29] | Should be wearing a tinfoil hat. | 简直是个妄想狂 |
[30:32] | Gets arrested yesterday for drugs, | 昨天因藏毒被捕 |
[30:34] | Tonight he throws a bottle at a cop– | 今天又朝警察扔杯子 |
[30:36] | This guy’s out of his mind. | 那家伙疯了 |
[30:40] | We need to get you out of here, henry. | 我们得赶快离开这里 亨利 |
[30:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:56] | I suppose we can count our blessings | 我想我们应该庆幸 |
[30:57] | Detective Fusco isn’t the inquisitive type. | 弗斯科警探好奇心不强 |
[30:59] | But Peck’s in more danger than ever. | 但佩克现在处境比之前更危险了 |
[31:01] | Seriously, who the hell are you? | 说真的 你到底是谁 |
[31:04] | All Henry peck did was ask questions. | 亨利只是问了问题 |
[31:07] | He deserves a normal life, | 他应该拥有正常的生活 |
[31:09] | and if we have any hope of giving it to him, | 如果我们想实现之一点 |
[31:10] | we have to destroy all that evidence | 就必须销毁所有证据 |
[31:12] | and stop him from getting any more. | 并阻止他得到更多证据 |
[31:17] | Yes, my name is Henry Peck. | 喂 我叫亨利·佩克 |
[31:19] | – I’m an analyst– – who did you just call? | -我是一个分析师 -你电话打给谁了 |
[31:21] | The office of special counsel. | 特别检察官办公室 |
[31:22] | It’s the agency that protects whistleblowers. | 是保护检举人的机构 |
[31:25] | I really wish you hadn’t let him do that, Mr. Reese. | 真希望你没让他打那个电话 里瑟先生 |
[31:28] | The people who know about the machine, | 知道这台机器的人之一 |
[31:30] | one of them works for the office of special counsel. | 就在特别检察官办公室工作 |
[31:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:35] | Our own government is spying on us | 我们的政府在监视我们 |
[31:37] | and they want to kill me to cover it up. | 还想杀了我掩盖事实 |
[31:39] | I have to tell someone! | 我必须告诉别人 |
[31:41] | The people you called aren’t who you think they are. | 你打电话的人不是你所以为的人 |
[31:44] | There’s no one to tell. No one is safe. | 不能告诉任何人 没有人是可靠的 |
[31:52] | He just called us. | 他刚刚打电话给我们了 |
[31:54] | I’m sending their last known coordinates. | 我把他们最近的已知坐标发给你 |
[31:58] | That’s all I need. | 足够了 |
[32:12] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[33:19] | Do you know why you were ordered to kill him? | 你知道为什么下令杀他吗 |
[33:22] | Never asked. | 永不提问 |
[33:30] | Okay, Peck, let’s get you out of– | 好了 佩克 我们走 |
[33:40] | This isn’t over, Finch. | 事情还没完 芬奇 |
[33:42] | The man wrote 78 pages to fight a speeding ticket. | 那家伙连超速罚单都要写78页的报告较真儿 |
[33:46] | I know. He’s not gonna give up. | 我知道 他不会放弃的 |
[33:50] | And neither are the people who know about the machine. | 那些知道机器存在的人也不会放弃 |
[33:52] | So what the hell are we gonna do? | 那我们到底要怎么办 |
[33:55] | A good friend once showed me that, | 一个好朋友曾经告诉我 |
[33:58] | even with an intractable problem, | 即使是棘手的问题 |
[34:01] | one can still find a way to do the right thing. | 也能找出最佳方案做正确的事 |
[34:27] | 社保号码 XXX-XX-1860 权限 已限制 | |
[34:32] | 初始化 重启模式 权限管理 传输模式 关闭全系统 | |
[34:38] | 系统更新 进入核心代码 | |
[34:39] | 创建新功能 名称 应急预案 | |
[34:45] | Your predecessors failed, | 你的行动失败了 |
[34:47] | and now peck’s reaching out to the press. | 佩克现在已经开始接触媒体 |
[34:50] | He’s meeting a reporter tomorrow. | 他明天要见一名记者 |
[34:52] | I want you to silence them both. | 我要你除掉他们两个 |
[34:54] | We’ll be there. | 我们会的 |
[35:08] | You’re not the reporter. | 你不是记者 |
[35:09] | No. No, I’m not. She’s quite safe. | 不不 我不是 她现在很安全 |
[35:13] | Right now, my associate is dealing | 现在 我的伙伴正在处理 |
[35:14] | with the assassins who were sent to kill you both. | 要暗杀你们两人的刺客 |
[35:22] | The answer to your question is yes. | 你的问题 答案是 是 |
[35:27] | It exists. | 它存在 |
[35:29] | And it’s watching us right now. | 而且此刻正在监视着我们 |
[35:32] | I’m telling you this | 我告诉你此事 |
[35:33] | because you remind me a little of myself. | 是因为我在你身上看到了自己的影子 |
[35:36] | And I know that, if I were you, | 而且我知道 如果我是你 |
[35:38] | I would keep asking until I knew the truth. | 我会穷追不舍直至找出真相 |
[35:41] | So now you do. | 现在你找出来了 |
[35:45] | Now stop asking the question. | 不要再问了 |
[35:47] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[35:49] | How does it work? I mean, the servers alone– | 它怎么工作 那些服务器单独 |
[35:52] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[35:55] | Your need to understand. | 你想知道 |
[35:59] | But believe me, Mr. Peck, | 但相信我 佩克先生 |
[36:01] | This is a mystery you do not want to solve. | 这是不该解开的谜团 |
[36:05] | Knowing the answer | 知道答案 |
[36:06] | has cost me something I value more than my own life. | 使我失去了爱愈生命的东西 |
[36:16] | Clean passport, plane tickets, | 新护照 机票 |
[36:18] | a bank card to a well-funded account in your new name. | 用你的新名字办的银行卡 里边有不少钱 |
[36:23] | Please, Mr. Peck, for your own sake– | 拜托了 佩克先生 为了你自己好 |
[36:26] | and quite frankly, for mine– | 坦白说 也为了我 |
[36:29] | Go and live your life. | 去过你自己的生活吧 |
[36:31] | Find some secrets of your own. | 找些属于你的秘密 |
[36:33] | And if you really need a mystery, | 如果你真的需要一个谜团 |
[36:38] | I recommend the human heart. | 去研究人心吧 |
[36:42] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[36:49] | Because I built it. | 因为它是我造的 |
[36:59] | – Carter. – Yeah? | -卡特 -什么事 |
[37:00] | That guy Peck who pulled the disappearing act, | 那个消失了的家伙佩克 |
[37:03] | we just pulled his prints off a burnt-out cab | 我们从一辆烧毁的出租车里找到了 |
[37:05] | with a John Doe next to it. | 他打印的文件 还有一无名氏 |
[37:06] | What about Peck? Any idea where he is now? | 那佩克人呢 知道他在哪儿吗 |
[37:08] | He’s in the wind. | 他已经没影儿了 |
[37:10] | A bunch of paper burned up in that cab. | 一叠文件在车里被烧掉了 |
[37:12] | All we could make out was this. | 唯一能看清的只剩这个了 |
[37:30] | Hey, this H.R. deals a lock. | 那个HR的事儿定了 |
[37:33] | We get three days to prepare. | 我们有三天时间准备 |
[37:34] | Now we gonna do this or not? | 到底做不做 |
[37:35] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[37:36] | I’ll call you as soon as I’m done here. | 这边忙完了我会通知你的 |
[37:38] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 对呢 |
[37:39] | Like you’ll ever be done spying on Mr. Glasses. | 好像监视眼镜先生这事能有个头似的 |
[37:42] | Next time I see you, I just might have his address. | 下次看到你时 我可能已经有他家的住址了 |
[37:48] | John, your order’s ready. | 约翰 你的茶好了 |
[38:06] | And you’re here every day? | 你每天都在这儿吗 |
[38:25] | Hello, Finch. | 你好 芬奇 |
[38:38] | Can I help you? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[38:41] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[38:43] | Detective Stills. | 我是斯蒂尔斯警探 |
[38:45] | Someone reported a disturbance at this address. | 有人举报说这里有扰民行为 |
[38:48] | Really? I’m the only one here. | 真的吗 我一个人住这 |
[38:50] | Probably just an old lady who saw a shadow | 很可能某位老人杯弓蛇影 |
[38:52] | or a kid playing a joke. | 或某个小孩的恶作剧 |
[38:54] | We just have to check everything out. | 我们还是得检查一下 |
[38:57] | Do you want help with these? | 需要我帮您拿进去吗 |
[38:58] | Sure. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[39:05] | There must be about 50 copies here. | 这大概有五十份了 |
[39:09] | You a collector? | 你是个收藏家吗 |
[39:10] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[39:12] | They send me extras when it’s one of mine. | 他们会送我一些刊登有我作品的杂志 |
[39:15] | You draw the covers. | 你是封面画家 |
[39:17] | Yeah. A bit old-fashioned, I know. | 是的 有点老土 我知道 |
[39:19] | Everything’s going digital. Print is dying. | 什么都电子化了 传统印刷正被淘汰 |
[39:21] | But, every time I think I’ll never work again, | 但是 每次我觉得我肯定没活儿干了 |
[39:24] | another magazine or newspaper calls, so… | 就会接到某家杂志或者报社的电话 所以 |
[39:28] | Guess I have a guardian angel. | 就像我有个守护天使 |
[39:34] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[39:36] | That’s Harold, my fiance. | 他是哈罗德 我的未婚夫 |
[39:42] | Looks like a nice guy. | 看上去人很好 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:46] | He’s a very nice guy. | 他人非常好 |
[39:48] | I never really thought that I’d meet anyone who got me. | 我从没想到我能遇到一个懂我的人 |
[39:53] | You know, spending all your time alone, drawing, | 把所有的时间都用来画画 |
[39:55] | isn’t exactly the best way to find someone. | 可不容易找到真爱 |
[39:59] | But Harold found me. | 但哈罗德找到了我 |
[40:01] | I was painting in the park one day, | 那天我在公园里画画 |
[40:03] | And…there was this man, | 然后 这个男人出现了 |
[40:06] | Eating an ice cream cone in January. | 一月天里 吃着个冰淇淋 |
[40:10] | And he smiled at me. | 冲我微笑 |
[40:12] | He asked me if I wanted one. | 问我想不想要一个 |
[40:18] | Does he live here with you? | 他跟你一起住吗 |
[40:20] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不住这里 |
[40:21] | He used to. | 以前住过 |
[40:26] | I lost him two years ago. | 两年前我失去了他 |
[40:30] | There was an accident. | 发生了一场意外 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:01] | Good location. | 地方选得不错 |
[41:03] | Clear line of sight, | 视线清楚 |
[41:06] | but enough obstructions and distance | 又有足够的遮挡物和距离 |
[41:08] | to avoid being seen. | 防止她看到你 |
[41:12] | I built an app that alerts me | 我编写了一个程序 |
[41:13] | if I ever get within 100 meters of her. | 如果我和她距离一百米以内就会提醒我 |
[41:17] | I’ve never regretted building the machine. | 我从未后悔造了那台机器 |
[41:22] | But I didn’t fully realize the personal cost. | 但我以前没有充分意识到我要为此付出的代价 |
[41:25] | I’m good with computers. | 我很擅长电脑 |
[41:27] | People–well, people other than grace– | 人 除了仁慈之外 |
[41:32] | have always been a mystery to me. | 对我来说一直是个谜 |
[41:35] | I failed to recognize the lengths to which | 我没意识到要耗尽漫长的时光 |
[41:37] | they would go to protect the machine, to control it. | 去保护机器 控制机器 |
[41:44] | By the time I realized it, it was too late…for me. | 当我意识到时候 对我来说 为时已晚 |
[41:51] | But not for her. | 但对她还不晚 |
[41:54] | You see, Mr. Reese, | 你也知道 里瑟先生 |
[41:56] | If knowing about the machine is like a virus, | 如果知道机器的存在就像是个病毒 |
[41:59] | that makes me patient zero. | 那我就是第一感染源 |
[42:02] | Simply being near me was putting her life in danger. | 只是在我身边都会危及她的安全 |
[42:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[42:12] | I was lucky. | 我已经很幸运了 |
[42:15] | I had four years of… | 我拥有四年的 |
[42:19] | happiness. | 美妙时光 |
[42:24] | Some people only get four days. | 有些人只有四天 |
[42:51] | Please, Mr. Peck, for your own sake– | 拜托了 佩克先生 为了你自己好 |
[42:54] | And quite frankly, for mine– | 坦白说 也为了我 |
[42:57] | Go live your life. | 去过你自己的生活吧 |
[43:01] | Find some secrets of your own. | 找些属于你的秘密 |
[43:04] | And if you really need a mystery, | 如果你真的需要一个谜团 |
[43:08] | I recommend the human heart. | 去研究人心吧 |
[43:13] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[43:17] | Because I built it. | 因为它是我造的 |