时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So nice to finally meet you, Harold. | 真高兴终于见到你了 哈罗德 |
[00:06] | You can call me Root. | 你叫我”根”好了 |
[00:08] | When she took Finch, Root killed | 根带走芬奇时 杀死了 |
[00:09] | a former intelligence operative named Alicia Corwin. | 一名前情报部门人员 名叫艾丽西娅·考文 |
[00:12] | You should be trying to figure out what I want | 你应该想办法弄明白我想要什么 |
[00:14] | and where we’re going. | 以及我们要去哪里 |
[00:15] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[00:17] | The future, Harold. | 未来 哈罗德 |
[00:19] | I got a lead on Finch. | 我有芬奇的线索 |
[00:20] | You know where our mystery woman’s headed? | 你知道我们的神秘女要去哪儿吗 |
[00:22] | No, but I think I found out where she’s from. | 不 但我知道了她从哪儿来的 |
[00:24] | Pack your bags, Carter. We’re going to Texas. | 收拾东西 卡特 我们要去德克萨斯 |
[00:32] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急状况 |
[00:36] | Hello, who is this? | 你好 哪位 |
[00:37] | It’s about Hanna, the girl who’s gone missing. | 是汉娜的事 那个失踪的女孩子 |
[00:48] | – So what’s this all about? – What do you mean? | -这是干嘛呢 -这话什么意思 |
[00:51] | I promised you guys that round of drinks. | 我说过会请你们喝酒的 |
[00:52] | It’s 8:00 am. | 现在是早上八点 |
[00:54] | Which means Finch has already been gone 24 hours, | 也就是说芬奇已经失踪24小时了 |
[00:56] | but we’re gonna get him back. | 我们要把他找回来 |
[00:58] | This have a raw egg in it? | 这里边是生鸡蛋吗 |
[00:59] | The alcohol will kill the salmonella. | 酒精能杀死沙门氏菌 |
[01:01] | You find out anything on the girl, Carter? | 那个女孩子方面有发现了吗 卡特 |
[01:03] | Yeah. 1991, 14-year-old Hanna Frey | 有 1991年 14岁的汉娜·弗雷 |
[01:07] | walks out of the Public Library in Bishop, Texas, | 离开德克萨斯毕夏普的公立图书馆 |
[01:10] | never to be seen again. | 就此消失了 |
[01:11] | She’d be 35 today. Seems about right. | 她现在应该35岁了 应该就是她 |
[01:15] | That girl became Root, and now she’s got Finch. | 那女孩就是现在的”根” 抓走了芬奇 |
[01:18] | Nothing else about her | 她从那之后就再也 |
[01:19] | in any national law enforcement database since, John. | 没出现在国家执法部门数据库了 约翰 |
[01:22] | Look, I need to know where you’re getting your information. | 我得知道你是从哪里得来的消息 |
[01:26] | I can’t tell you that. | 不能告诉你 |
[01:27] | But we find out what happened to her, | 但是只要我们查清楚她的事 |
[01:29] | – we find Finch. – This girl… | -就能找到芬奇 -就这姑娘 |
[01:31] | been gone 20 years without a trace. | 二十年杳无音信的 |
[01:33] | How long you been drinking? | 你喝多久了这是 |
[01:35] | We’re going to Bishop, Texas, | 我们要去德克萨斯毕夏普 |
[01:37] | to find out what happened to Hanna Frey. | 查清楚汉娜·弗雷的事 |
[01:39] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[01:40] | I need you to stay here, Lionel, | 我要你留在这里 莱奈尔 |
[01:42] | work the Alicia Corwin case. | 查艾丽西娅·考文被杀案 |
[01:44] | Find out why Corwin was in New York, | 查清楚为什么考文会来纽约 |
[01:45] | and find out who’s messing with the case. | 查清楚谁在插手这个案子 |
[01:48] | Maybe this’ll help. | 这个应该能帮上忙 |
[01:55] | Did you just jack my phone? | 你黑了我的手机 |
[01:56] | It’s a malware app. | 恶意软件应用程序 |
[01:58] | Little tip– someone offers you a great deal | 温馨提示 要是有人 |
[01:59] | on any sort of male-enhancement pill, | 声称要为你提供伟哥超值优惠 |
[02:02] | don’t click on it. | 千万不要点击打开 |
[02:04] | Oh, another thing. I need you to look after a friend of mine. | 还有件事 你帮我照看一位朋友 |
[02:12] | Bear, remember Lionel? | 小熊 还记得莱奈尔吗 |
[02:24] | Where are we on the Corwin mess? | 考文案处理得如何了 |
[02:26] | A few loose ends to clean up, | 只剩一点扫尾工作了 |
[02:29] | but I wouldn’t worry about the evidence trail. | 不过我倒不担心有证据被查到 |
[02:31] | Consider the chain of custody broken. | 毕竟 保管链都完了 |
[02:35] | We need to find out what brought her to New York. | 我们得查清楚她为什么来纽约 |
[02:41] | I think I have a lead on where she was staying in the city. | 我想我查到她在这里的住址了 |
[02:43] | Just make sure you get there first. | 一定要第一个赶过去 |
[02:45] | No telling what kind of smoking gun | 说不定那个疯子 |
[02:47] | that nut job left lying around. | 还留下了什么铁证 |
[02:48] | A dead nut job. | 死掉的疯子 |
[02:50] | Used to work for Denton Weeks. | 曾在丹顿·威克斯手下工作 |
[02:51] | Let me worry about Weeks. | 威克斯那边我来处理 |
[02:53] | What do we know about the assigned working the case? | 负责这案子的那位怎么样 |
[03:03] | I wouldn’t sweat that too much. | 不足为虑 |
[03:05] | Not exactly New York’s finest working on this one. | 那位绝非啥纽约精英 |
[03:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:22] | Lucky you called when you did. | 还好你打电话过来了 |
[03:24] | Deer season just started. Booked up solid for the week. | 猎鹿季刚刚开始 这一整周房间都被预定一空了 |
[03:37] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我可不要 |
[03:39] | We’re gonna need another room. | 我们还要一间房 |
[03:41] | Afraid I can’t help you there. | 恐怕我无能为力了 |
[03:42] | I’ve got three RVs backed up in the lot | 停车场还有三辆房车排队 |
[03:44] | looking for a room with running water. | 等着有自来水的房间呢 |
[03:46] | Thanks. This won’t be a problem. | 谢谢 可以了 |
[03:53] | So what exactly are the sleeping arrangements? | 这到底要怎么睡啊 |
[03:55] | Well, I don’t plan on sleeping much. | 我本来就没打算睡 |
[03:57] | And if I do, the bathtub will– | 就算要睡 浴缸也 |
[04:01] | the floor will be fine. | 地板也不错 |
[04:03] | Let’s go down to the police station | 我们去警局 |
[04:04] | and get ahold of that case file on Hanna Frey. | 调汉娜·弗雷的卷宗吧 |
[04:07] | Okay. Wait. | 好的 等等 |
[04:08] | Let’s set up some ground rules here. | 我们先定下基本原则 |
[04:10] | You keep a low profile and let me deal | 你保持低调 由我去 |
[04:12] | with the local law enforcement, all right? | 跟当地执法部门谈 明白吗 |
[04:15] | That’s why you’re here. | 我正是为此才请你来的 |
[04:18] | It’s regarding the Hanna Frey case back in ’91. | 涉及到1991年汉娜·弗雷的案子 |
[04:21] | Yes, ma’am, I remember it well. | 是的女士 我记得很清楚 |
[04:23] | What’s your interest in the case, Detective, uh… | 你怎么会对这案子有兴趣 警探贵姓 |
[04:25] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[04:27] | I may have a missing person’s case in the Bronx | 纽约布朗克斯区有个失踪案 |
[04:29] | that matches the MO. | 手法与这起类似 |
[04:30] | A young girl went missing from a public library, | 一名小女孩从公立图书馆失踪了 |
[04:33] | like Hanna Frey, | 就像汉娜·弗雷一样 |
[04:33] | and one of my suspects used to live in Texas. | 其中一名嫌犯曾住在德克萨斯 |
[04:36] | Really? What’s the suspect’s name? | 是吗 那嫌犯叫什么名字 |
[04:38] | Unfortunately, I’m not at liberty to share names. | 很遗憾 我无权透露姓名 |
[04:41] | Still a developing case. | 案件仍在调查中 |
[04:43] | Sheriff, I’d really just like to | 警长 我非常希望能 |
[04:45] | have a look at Hanna’s case file. | 看一下汉娜的卷宗 |
[04:47] | Yeah, well, I’d really like to | 是啊 我也非常希望能 |
[04:48] | have the name of this suspect, | 知道那嫌犯的名字 |
[04:49] | seeing as how it might help break a case | 看能不能帮我们破了这起 |
[04:52] | that’s haunted this department some 20 years. | 困扰我们局二十年的案子 |
[04:55] | Right. Unfortunately, | 好吧 很遗憾 |
[04:57] | my loo hasn’t signed off on a joint investigation. | 我的上司并没有批准联合调查 |
[05:00] | I don’t see why not. | 有何不可呢 |
[05:01] | He sent you all the way down here, didn’t he? | 他都把你派到这里了 不是吗 |
[05:03] | Sign here, please. | 请签收 |
[05:04] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[05:06] | What happened to Dan today? | 丹今天怎么没来 |
[05:07] | – He got rerouted. – Well, that is too bad. | -他换路线了 -真可惜 |
[05:10] | Mind if I use your restroom? | 我能用一下洗手间吗 |
[05:12] | Help yourself. It’s just down the hall | 请自便 过了大厅 |
[05:14] | and to the left. | 右边就是 |
[05:17] | All right, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[05:18] | Why don’t you give me the name and number of your loo, | 不如你把你上司的名字和电话号码给我 |
[05:21] | and I’ll call him myself. | 我亲自打电话给他 |
[05:24] | No? Well, that’s too bad. | 不行吗 那真可惜 |
[05:28] | Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here in Bishop. | 那祝你在毕夏普过得愉快 |
[05:31] | Hunting and fishing, second to none. | 狩猎捕鱼 最佳所在 |
[05:41] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[05:42] | is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那东西吗 |
[05:43] | Plenty of leads to follow up on. | 要跟的线索很多 |
[05:45] | Here. | 给 |
[05:47] | I don’t know what you just did, | 我不知道你刚才干了什么 |
[05:48] | but this is not the way– | 但这不是 |
[05:49] | There was even a 911 call from someone claiming | 曾经有人打过911报警电话声称 |
[05:51] | they saw Hanna get into the car that night. | 看到汉娜在那晚上了一辆车 |
[05:53] | They gave a plate number too, but it didn’t check out. | 他们还记下了车牌 但没查出来什么 |
[05:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:00] | I think we start from the beginning. | 我觉得我们该从头开始 |
[06:02] | We need to talk to whoever saw Hanna last. | 我们得去找最后见到汉娜的人聊聊 |
[06:04] | She’s still out there, Carter. | 她还活着 卡特 |
[06:06] | I’m telling you, that girl became Root. | 我告诉你 那女孩就是现在的”根” |
[06:12] | 马里兰州惠尔顿 长点路16号 | |
[06:13] | 马里兰州惠尔顿 长点路16号 | |
[06:15] | Amazing. We’ve managed to perfect the apple– | 多么神奇 我们能让苹果更加完美 |
[06:19] | a genetically modified version that never goes brown. | 基因修改版本使其永远不会变色 |
[06:22] | And yet, we still haven’t upgraded human beings. | 但是 我们却仍没有升级人类 |
[06:26] | The human race has stalled out, Harold. | 人类的发展已经停滞不前了 哈罗德 |
[06:28] | And from what I’ve seen, | 在我看来 |
[06:30] | most of it is rotten to the core. | 大多数已经腐烂透了 |
[06:34] | Oh, Harold, generous to a fault. | 哈罗德 多么宅心仁厚 |
[06:37] | Always letting someone else take credit for your work. | 总是任由别人领取属于你的功劳 |
[06:41] | I’d recognize your code anywhere. | 我随处都能认出你独有的代码 |
[06:45] | It’s so…elegant. | 如此的 优雅 |
[06:49] | – Then let it be. – I told you, | -那就放过它吧 -我告诉你了 |
[06:51] | I don’t want to control your machine. | 我不是想控制你的机器 |
[06:53] | Then why are we here? | 那我们在这干什么 |
[06:55] | We’re here to observe another kind of code. | 我们在这是为了观察另一种代码 |
[07:00] | The bad code. | 错误代码 |
[07:03] | Clearly, we differ in our views of humanity. | 很明显 我们对人性的观点有所不同 |
[07:05] | Do we? Then why are you the father | 是吗 那为什么你身为 |
[07:09] | of a seismic shift in intelligence, | 创世纪智慧体之父 |
[07:11] | forced to live in fear and anonymity? | 却被迫隐姓埋名生活在恐惧之中呢 |
[07:14] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[07:16] | Oh, but I do, Harold. | 我了解 哈罗德 |
[07:22] | You’re the man who sold the world. | 你拱手卖出了全世界 |
[07:26] | Just to the wrong people. | 只是卖给了错误的人 |
[07:29] | I will get access to the machine, Harold. | 我会获取机器的权限 哈罗德 |
[07:32] | And either you can show me how to do that, | 要么你告诉我怎么做 |
[07:37] | or this sad specimen will. | 要么这个可怜虫告诉我 |
[07:42] | Denton Weeks– | 丹顿·威克斯 |
[07:43] | the man you sold the machine to. | 买了你机器的人 |
[07:47] | One of you will walk out of here | 你们俩只有一个能离开这里 |
[07:49] | onto the next stage of our adventure. | 进入下一阶段的冒险 |
[07:53] | I do hope it’s you, Harold. | 我真希望是你 哈罗德 |
[08:14] | Of course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[08:16] | I only wish I could forget. | 我倒希望自己能忘记 |
[08:18] | Hanna was a bright girl. Mostly kept to herself. | 汉娜是个聪明的女孩 不太喜欢跟人沟通 |
[08:22] | Did you notice anything off about her that night? | 你注意到那天晚上她有什么不对劲吗 |
[08:25] | Not really. | 没有 |
[08:26] | She was at the computers over there. | 她就坐在那边的电脑那里 |
[08:29] | Like she was almost every night. | 就和她往常一样 |
[08:32] | We didn’t have internet back then, | 那时还没有互联网 |
[08:34] | just a couple of PCs and a few games. | 只是几台电脑和一些游戏 |
[08:36] | Educational, of course. | 当然都是教育类的 |
[08:38] | 主体 弗雷 汉娜 | |
[08:42] | 你可以 1、开始游戏 2、学习内容 3、游戏十强 4、关闭声音 你想选择哪一个? | |
[08:57] | You gave the police a list of everyone | 你为警方提供了一份那晚 |
[08:58] | who was in the library that night? | 在图书馆的人员名单 |
[09:00] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[09:02] | The library was about to close. | 那时图书馆快闭馆了 |
[09:04] | Everyone was leaving. | 人们在陆续离开 |
[09:06] | I see you found the new Stephen King. | 你又找到本史蒂芬·金的小说 |
[09:08] | I really enjoyed the last one. | 上一本我很喜欢 |
[09:13] | Thanks, Barbara. | 谢谢 芭芭拉 |
[09:19] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[09:21] | Death by dysentery again. | 又死在痢疾这题上了 |
[09:23] | That game’s so dumb, Hanna. | 这游戏多傻啊 汉娜 |
[09:25] | I don’t see why you play it. | 真不明白你为什么要玩 |
[09:27] | Because I’m gonna get to Oregon. | 因为我就要去俄勒冈了 |
[09:28] | The library will be closing in ten minutes. | 图书馆十分钟后闭馆 |
[09:30] | Bring any books you’d like to check out to the counter. | 请把你想借阅的书带到柜台登记 |
[09:34] | – See ya. – Bye. | -回见 -拜拜 |
[09:40] | Hanna checked out a couple of books. | 汉娜借了几本书 |
[09:44] | – Thank you. – Good night, Hanna. | -谢谢 -晚安 汉娜 |
[09:51] | And then she was gone. | 然后她就消失了 |
[09:53] | That’s the last time anyone ever saw her? | 那是她最后一次出现吗 |
[09:54] | I had no idea there was something to worry about | 我完全不知道有事发生了 |
[09:56] | until I got a call from Sheriff Landry | 直到兰德里警长 |
[09:58] | in the middle of the night saying | 半夜打电话告诉我 |
[10:00] | Hanna never made it home. | 汉娜没有回家 |
[10:02] | Her parents still live here? | 她父母还住在这附近吗 |
[10:03] | Her mother passed a few years ago. | 她母亲几年前去世了 |
[10:05] | I still see her father every once in a while. | 我时不时还能看到她父亲 |
[10:08] | – Ma’am. – Thank you. | -女士 -谢谢 |
[10:15] | You don’t believe Hanna could still be alive. | 你不相信汉娜还活着 |
[10:18] | That was my wife’s curse. | 那是我妻子的诅咒 |
[10:21] | Refused to believe Hanna was gone. | 拒绝相信汉娜已经死了 |
[10:23] | Thought she was still out there somewhere. | 认为她还活在某处 |
[10:25] | Do you have any idea what happened? | 你知道那天发生了什么吗 |
[10:27] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[10:29] | Everyone in town knows what happened. | 镇上每个人都知道发生了什么 |
[10:32] | The cops interrogated that son of a bitch | 警察审讯了那个混蛋 |
[10:34] | for over two days. | 整整两天 |
[10:36] | Cody Grayson? | 科迪·格雷森 |
[10:37] | It wasn’t the first time he followed her home, | 那不是他第一次跟踪她回家了 |
[10:39] | but they can’t prove a damn thing without a body. | 但没有找到尸体他们就无法定罪 |
[10:43] | Then one night, me and my brother | 然后有一天晚上 我和我哥哥 |
[10:47] | paid Cody a visit. | 去了科迪家 |
[10:49] | Did you get the truth? | 你们找到答案了吗 |
[10:50] | The smirking son of a bitch said he never touched her. | 那个假惺惺的混蛋说他从没碰过她 |
[10:53] | Said she probably ran to escape her jerk of a father. | 说她可能是为逃离混蛋父亲而离家出走了 |
[10:56] | What ever happened to Cody? | 科迪后来怎样了 |
[10:57] | Most nights I hear he’s rotting his guts out at the Razorback. | 听说他每天晚上都在野猪酒吧喝得酩酊大醉 |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | Anyone ever reach out to you after Hanna was gone? | 有人在汉娜失踪后联系过你吗 |
[11:11] | Any correspondence or information that might help us? | 有信件或是信息可以帮助我们的吗 |
[11:14] | Nothing except some credit card junk mail | 只有一些信用卡的宣传邮件 |
[11:17] | a couple times a year. | 一年会寄来几次 |
[11:19] | But they were in Hanna’s name? | 是以汉娜的名字吗 |
[11:20] | Did she have a credit card or a bank account? | 她有信用卡或是银行账户吗 |
[11:23] | No, she was still a minor. | 没有 她那时还未成年 |
[11:26] | You got one of those letters? | 你还有那些信吗 |
[11:27] | I threw out another one a couple of days ago. | 我几天前刚扔了一封 |
[11:30] | Probably still in the trash. | 可能还在垃圾桶里 |
[11:32] | Hey, you think it’s odd that Alicia Corwin didn’t have | 你觉得艾丽西娅·考文没把酒店 |
[11:34] | her hotel key on her person? | 钥匙带在身上奇怪不 |
[11:35] | Maybe she left it at the hotel. | 也许她落在酒店了 |
[11:37] | Maybe she left everything at the hotel. | 也许她把所有东西都落在酒店了 |
[11:40] | Because that’s not the only discrepancy | 因为这不是唯一一个 |
[11:41] | between what’s listed in evidence | 证据清单上列明有 |
[11:42] | and what’s actually here. | 其实里边却没有的东西 |
[11:44] | Yeah, ballistics report was corrupted too. | 是啊 弹道报告也被损坏了 |
[11:46] | Someone really wants this to go away. | 有人是迫切想掩盖掉这案子啊 |
[11:49] | You find that person, maybe you’ll get some answers. | 找到那个人 也许就能找到答案 |
[11:52] | And, Fusco, be careful who you read in on the case. | 弗斯科 这案子涉及的人 你要小心 |
[11:56] | Yeah. All right. I’ll talk with you later. | 我会的 一会儿再跟你说 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:16] | Look at the guy in the suit. | 瞧那西装男 |
[12:21] | – Cody Grayson. – Hey, Wall Street. | -找科迪·格雷森 -华尔街仔 |
[12:23] | You lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[12:26] | End of the bar. | 吧台最里边 |
[12:29] | – Look at this guy. – Who’s that? | -瞧那家伙 -谁啊 |
[12:36] | Hello, Cody. | 你好啊 科迪 |
[12:37] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[12:39] | You know someone I’m looking for. | 你认识我要找的人 |
[12:42] | Hanna Frey. | 汉娜·弗雷 |
[12:43] | You a journalist or a fed? | 你是记者还是联调局的 |
[12:45] | – Neither. – Good. | -都不是 -很好 |
[12:51] | – Get off of him! – I asked you nicely. | -放开他 -给敬酒不吃 |
[13:12] | Let’s try that again. | 我们重新来过 |
[13:13] | What did you do with Hanna Frey? | 你对汉娜·弗雷做了什么 |
[13:15] | What do you want me to say, man, | 你想让我说什么 |
[13:17] | that I cut her up, dumped her in the swamp? | 说我宰了她 把她丢到沼泽里了吗 |
[13:20] | Ain’t nothing you can do | 不管你想怎么做 |
[13:23] | this town hasn’t already done worse. | 这地方的人早对我做过更狠的了 |
[13:28] | What happened to Hanna? Where is she? | 汉娜怎么了 她在哪儿 |
[13:31] | If I knew, maybe I’d still be able to see out of this eye. | 我要是知道 没准儿我这只眼就不会瞎了 |
[13:35] | Let me guess– Cody Grayson. | 我来猜猜 科迪·格雷森 |
[13:41] | I thought I’d buy him a round. | 我还以为能请他喝一杯呢 |
[13:43] | Making friends, huh? | 交朋友啊 |
[13:45] | Yeah, you’ll never get the truth out of anybody like that. | 你这样不可能得到真相 |
[13:49] | I already did. He didn’t do it. | 我已经得到了 不是他做的 |
[13:51] | I could have told you that. | 这点我就可以告诉你了 |
[13:54] | Looks like you might be right about Hanna Frey. | 看来你对汉娜·弗雷的事说对了 |
[13:56] | Junk mail with her name on it. | 有她名字的宣传邮件 |
[13:58] | Ran a credit check. | 做了个信用调查 |
[14:00] | Discovered a bank account opened in her name | 发现了有个账户是用她名字开的户 |
[14:02] | back in ’93, two years after she disappeared. | 在93年 她失踪两年后 |
[14:05] | So either Hanna’s communicating from beyond the grave, or… | 所以除非说汉娜从坟墓出来显灵了 否则 |
[14:08] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[14:17] | Can you please make this stop? | 能不能拜托你停手 |
[14:21] | Another hour in that hood, | 在头套里再待上一个小时 |
[14:23] | and he’ll believe anything I say. | 我说什么他就会信什么 |
[14:26] | Amazing how easily the human brain | 多神奇啊 人类的大脑 |
[14:28] | can be manipulated. | 多容易被操控啊 |
[14:35] | But you know that, don’t you, Denton? | 不过这个你知道的 不是吗 丹顿 |
[14:41] | A top-secret DOD memo authorizing | 国防部最高机密备忘录批准授权 |
[14:44] | enhanced interrogation techniques, | 高强度审讯手段 |
[14:48] | including “Palestinian hanging,” | 包括 巴勒斯坦吊刑 |
[14:51] | which you are currently enjoying. | 就是你正在享受的这种 |
[14:54] | Whose signature is at the end? | 最后是谁的签名 |
[14:58] | – Why, it’s yours. – Please… | -怎么 是你啊 -求你 |
[15:01] | water. | 水 |
[15:05] | Sorry, not allowed. | 对不起 不被允许 |
[15:08] | Unless you tell me what I want to know. | 除非你告诉我 我想知道的东西 |
[15:11] | Lady, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 女士 我不懂你在说什么 |
[15:12] | I’m a White House lawyer. | 我是一名白宫律师 |
[15:14] | I sign documents. I don’t read ’em. | 我只签署文件 并没有读 |
[15:17] | Please, for the love of God, let me down. | 求你 看在上帝的份上 放我下来 |
[15:19] | If you tell me where the machine is. | 除非你告诉我机器在哪里 |
[15:21] | What machine? | 什么机器 |
[15:22] | The machine he built. | 他造的那台机器 |
[15:24] | The machine Nathan Ingram sold you for one US dollar. | 内森·英格拉姆以一美元价格卖给你的那台机器 |
[15:28] | You know where it is. | 你知道它在哪儿 |
[15:29] | I don’t know anything. I swear. | 我什么都不知道 我发誓 |
[15:33] | Really, Harold, why do men always seek | 说真的 哈罗德 人们为什么总是 |
[15:37] | to delay the inevitable? | 不见棺材不落泪呢 |
[15:43] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[15:45] | Me? | 我吗 |
[15:48] | You think I was damaged? Some childhood trauma? | 你以为我受过创伤 有童年阴影吗 |
[15:55] | I’m so sweet. | 我是个甜心噢 |
[16:21] | Let him down. | 放他下来 |
[16:23] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:24] | Well, you did say please. | 既然你求我了 |
[16:41] | Water, please. | 水 求你了 |
[16:55] | Oh, we need to get this show on the road. | 这场戏要转场到公路上继续了 |
[16:58] | And since you just drank half a pint of sodium pentothal, | 鉴于你刚喝了200升硫喷妥钠[吐真剂] |
[17:01] | that gives me time to go gas up the car. | 我正好有时间去给车加个油 |
[17:04] | By the time I get back, | 等我回来的时候 |
[17:05] | you’ll be ready to spill everything in your little head. | 你应该准备好吐出你小脑袋里的所有东西了 |
[17:20] | You. | 你 |
[17:22] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[17:24] | You work with Nathan Ingram. | 你和内森·英格拉姆共事过 |
[17:28] | You have to help me get free. | 你得帮我逃走 |
[17:31] | We have a major problem. | 我们面临着最大的问题 |
[17:34] | She cannot get access to the machine. | 不能让她获取机器的权限 |
[17:41] | Assuming Hanna runs away, a couple years later, | 假设汉娜逃跑了 几年后 |
[17:43] | she winds up in Lafayette, Louisiana, | 她在路易斯安那州拉斐特市出现 |
[17:46] | opens an account, 100 grand is paid in, | 开了个账户 存入了十万块 |
[17:49] | withdrawn in cash over the next three weeks | 之后的三周内一直在取现 |
[17:52] | until the account is closed. | 直到账户关闭 |
[17:54] | 100 grand. | 十万块 |
[17:56] | Where does a 16-year-old runaway get all that money? | 一个离家出走的16岁女孩哪里弄到的钱 |
[17:59] | Jose Barilla, currently serving 17 life sentences | 约瑟·巴瑞亚 现在正处于终身监禁中 |
[18:02] | for drug trafficking and murder. | 罪名是贩毒及谋杀 |
[18:04] | The money was electronically transferred out of his account. | 那钱从他账户电汇出去的 |
[18:06] | You did say this Root woman was good with computers. | 你说过这个”根”擅长电脑 |
[18:09] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[18:11] | But where does the account lead us? | 但这个账户把我们引向了哪里 |
[18:12] | Right back here. | 就是这儿 |
[18:14] | There was a co-signatory on the account. | 这是个共同署名的账户 |
[18:16] | A guy named Trent Russell. | 一个叫特伦特·拉塞尔的人 |
[18:19] | Local address, right here in Bishop. | 本地地址 就在毕夏普 |
[18:20] | Name sounds familiar. | 名字听上去很耳熟 |
[18:21] | Yeah, he was on the witness list, | 没错 他在目击者名单上 |
[18:23] | in the library that night she disappeared. | 就在她从图书馆消失的那天晚上 |
[18:26] | You still got that address? | 你还有那个地址吗 |
[18:32] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[18:33] | Mrs. Russell, it’s Detective Carter. | 拉塞尔夫人 我是卡特警探 |
[18:34] | Is your husband at home? | 你丈夫在家吗 |
[18:38] | Mrs. Russell? | 拉塞尔夫人 |
[18:39] | Uh, yes. | 我是 |
[18:41] | Trent Russell is your husband? | 特伦特·拉塞尔是你丈夫吗 |
[18:44] | Can we talk to him? | 我们能和他谈谈吗 |
[18:47] | Trent passed away almost 15 years ago. | 特伦特15年前就去世了 |
[18:50] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:52] | – Can we come in? – Oh, come in. | -我们能进来吗 -请进 |
[19:02] | We were only married a few years. | 我们结婚没几年 |
[19:04] | We met at the library. | 我们在图书馆认识的 |
[19:06] | Trent was a member of the monthly book club. | 特伦特是读书俱乐部的成员 |
[19:11] | I miss him so much. | 我非常想念他 |
[19:13] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[19:15] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[19:16] | He was attacked. | 他被袭击了 |
[19:19] | – Shot to death. – They know who did it? | -枪击致死 -知道凶手是谁吗 |
[19:21] | Police said it looked like a drug killing, | 警察说似乎是毒贩所为 |
[19:23] | some trash from over the border, | 边境过来的败类 |
[19:25] | but never caught them. | 但一直没抓住他们 |
[19:26] | Trent was a bank loan officer. | 特伦特是银行贷款职员 |
[19:28] | Is it possible he got caught up in money laundering? | 他是否卷入了洗钱活动 |
[19:31] | No, he was a good man. | 不 他是好人 |
[19:32] | It was just a mistake. | 那是搞错了 |
[19:35] | How long did he know Hanna Frey? | 他认识汉娜·弗雷多久了 |
[19:36] | Hanna? He didn’t. | 汉娜 他不认识 |
[19:40] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你要怎么解释这个 |
[19:43] | He signed for a bank account in her name | 他以汉娜的名义开了户 |
[19:45] | two years after she disappeared. | 就在她失踪两年之后 |
[19:46] | This must be some kind of mistake. | 一定是哪里搞错了 |
[19:48] | Yeah, just like his murder. | 对 就跟他被谋杀一样 |
[19:50] | You mind if we look around the place? | 介意我们四处看看吗 |
[19:51] | Yes, I do. You need to leave now. | 我介意 你们得离开了 |
[20:09] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[20:13] | That 911 call. | 那通911报警电话 |
[20:16] | The witness who saw Hanna get into the car– | 看到汉娜上车的目击者 |
[20:17] | there was a license plate. | 说了个车牌号 |
[20:19] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:20] | Caller: It’s about Hanna, the girl who’s gone missing. | 报警人说 是汉娜的事 那个失踪的女孩子 |
[20:24] | I think I saw her get into a car | 我看到她上了一辆车 |
[20:26] | outside the library. | 就在图书馆外面 |
[20:27] | “The operator asked about the make of car, | “接线员问到车的品牌 |
[20:30] | “but the only thing the caller can remember | “但打电话的人只记得 |
[20:32] | is the license plate– 925 ESK.” | 车牌是 925ESK” |
[20:37] | 925EFK 925 EFK. | |
[20:40] | The caller got one digit wrong. | 报警人记错了一个字母 |
[20:42] | Or the operator did. | 或者接线员记错了 |
[20:43] | Are we saying this is the car? | 这就是那辆车吗 |
[20:45] | Trent Russell kidnapped Hanna Frey? | 特伦特·拉塞尔绑架了汉娜·弗雷 |
[20:47] | Maybe–maybe Russell took her, but she escaped. | 也许 也许拉塞尔抓住了她 但她逃了 |
[20:50] | She got her revenge. | 然后去复仇 |
[20:52] | How can you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[20:53] | Because of the bank account in Russell’s name. | 因为账户是以拉塞尔的名义开的 |
[20:55] | It’s how Root works. She set him up. | 这是”根”的行事风格 她陷害他 |
[20:58] | She stole 100 grand from a drug dealer. | 她从毒贩那里偷了十万块 |
[21:01] | When he found out it was missing, | 毒贩发现钱不见时 |
[21:02] | the person he went after was Russell. | 要追杀的人是拉塞尔 |
[21:05] | Russell denies it, but it’s useless. | 拉塞尔否认 但没用 |
[21:07] | His name is on the account. | 账户上写的是他的名字 |
[21:08] | The only other name is that of a girl | 而另一个名字是 |
[21:10] | who’s been dead for two years. | 一个两年前死去的女孩 |
[21:12] | He has to be lying. | 只可能是他在说谎 |
[21:13] | Please, please! | 求你们了 求你们了 |
[21:14] | So the man who kidnapped Hanna | 所以绑架汉娜的家伙 |
[21:15] | gets gunned down in a parking lot. | 在停车场被枪杀 |
[21:18] | And his victim is in the wind, | 而受害人却消失无踪 |
[21:21] | 100 grand the richer. | 还拿走十万美金 |
[21:22] | It’s Root. It has to be Root. | 是”根” 一定是”根” |
[21:24] | We need to search that house. | 我们得搜查这栋房子 |
[21:26] | We need to call the sheriff. | 我们得通知警长 |
[21:27] | We need to handle this the right way, John. | 我们得走正路处理这案子 约翰 |
[21:31] | She’ll come back soon. | 她很快就会回来 |
[21:34] | I know you’re reluctant to trust me–you don’t know me– | 我知道你不愿相信我 你不了解我 |
[21:36] | I do know who you are, Mr. Weeks. | 我了解你 威克斯先生 |
[21:39] | You tried to hack the machine. | 你曾试图黑进机器 |
[21:41] | I certainly tried. It was my job. | 我试过 那是我的工作 |
[21:44] | I had to test its limits, see if it was safe. | 我得测试它的极限 确认它是否安全 |
[21:46] | But in all of our crisis scenarios, | 但我们预想了所有的危机 |
[21:48] | we never envisioned this. | 却没料到会这样 |
[21:52] | That someone would get to one of us. | 会有人找上我们中的一个 |
[21:55] | She won’t get to the machine through me. | 她不会通过我找到机器 |
[21:57] | But you must see that if you don’t help me get free, | 但你要知道 如果你不帮我逃跑 |
[22:01] | we will lose the machine. | 我们就会失去机器 |
[22:08] | What can I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[22:09] | The knife. | 那把刀 |
[22:13] | Try to push it to me. | 想办法推过来 |
[23:19] | Stop. | 住手 |
[23:20] | – Stop it! – Don’t worry! | -住手 -别担心 |
[23:21] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna kill her. | 别担心 我不会杀她的 |
[23:25] | At least not until I’ve found out what she knows. | 至少得先查清她知道什么 |
[23:31] | So… Ingram’s little IT guy. | 那么 英格拉姆的信息技术人员 |
[23:36] | We always suspected the idiot in the tux | 我们一直都怀疑那西装笔挺的笨蛋 |
[23:42] | couldn’t have done it on his own. | 不可能一个人搞成功 |
[23:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[23:49] | I want to know what you know. | 我想知道 你所知道的 |
[24:19] | John. | 约翰 |
[24:24] | Flowers For Algernon. | 《献给阿尔吉侬的花束》 |
[24:26] | The book Hanna checked out that night at the library. | 是汉娜那天晚上从图书馆借出的书 |
[24:29] | 16 copies hidden in your bedroom. | 你卧室里有十六本 |
[24:32] | Where’d you get ’em? | 哪来的 |
[24:34] | They just come… | 送过来的 |
[24:38] | every year. | 每年都有 |
[24:39] | Every year on the same date. | 每年的同一天 |
[24:42] | – What date? – April 15th. | -哪天 -四月十五号 |
[24:45] | The day Hanna disappeared. | 汉娜失踪的日子 |
[24:46] | They just arrive from all over the country. | 它们从全国各地被送过来 |
[24:48] | No note, no sender. | 没有留言 没有寄件人 |
[24:50] | Like someone just wants to be cruel. | 好像有人就是想折磨我 |
[24:56] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[24:58] | The most recent book did have something. | 最近寄过来的书里面有东西 |
[25:01] | I’m gonna find out who bought it. | 我去找是谁买的 |
[25:03] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[25:06] | She’s not done yet. | 她还没全招 |
[25:09] | She really sent me over the edge. | 她是真把我逼急了 |
[25:14] | So what’s your plan, Mr. Weeks? | 你有什么计划 威克斯先生 |
[25:15] | Tidy this up, | 收拾好这里 |
[25:16] | get some real experts to question this bitch. | 找几个真正的专家审问这个贱人 |
[25:19] | But since anonymity means a lot to you, | 但既然你特别想隐姓埋名 |
[25:21] | and because you helped me, | 而且又帮了我 |
[25:24] | I’m gonna let you go wherever you want. | 我会放你走 |
[25:28] | Just one more question. | 只要回答一个问题 |
[25:29] | Can she get to it? | 她能成功吗 |
[25:31] | I need to know if it’s safe. | 我得知道它是否安全 |
[25:33] | You are the one man who can tell me. | 而你可以告诉我答案 |
[25:39] | Please. | 拜托 |
[25:43] | It cannot be altered remotely. | 无法远程修改 |
[25:46] | If anyone wanted to change anything, | 如果要做改动 |
[25:47] | they’d have to have physical access to the servers? | 必须接触到服务器吗 |
[25:51] | That’s right. | 对 |
[25:52] | So if the location is hidden, | 那么只要位置没暴露 |
[25:56] | the machine is safe. | 机器就是安全的 |
[26:02] | That’s all I need. | 我只需要这些 |
[26:07] | It’s been an honor to meet you…at last. | 很荣幸最终见到了你 |
[26:24] | What did I say, Harold? | 我什么来着 哈罗德 |
[26:27] | Bad code. | 错误代码 |
[26:33] | Hey, here he comes. | 他来了 |
[26:35] | Heard you were staying here, buddy. | 听说你住这儿 伙计 |
[26:36] | Not now, fellas. | 现在没时间 伙计们 |
[26:38] | I think it’s time for a rematch. | 我觉得是时候重赛了 |
[26:39] | Don’t think you’re gonna sucker punch me again. Oh! | 别以为你能再把我打趴下 |
[27:04] | This is Detective Stills, NYPD homicide. | 我是斯蒂尔斯警探 纽约警局凶案组的 |
[27:07] | I’m calling about a book you sold | 我想询问关于你在四月初 |
[27:09] | at the beginning of April, | 售出的一本书 |
[27:10] | Flowers For Algernon. | 《献给阿尔吉侬的花束》 |
[27:12] | I need to trace the buyer. | 我要追踪买家 |
[27:14] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急状况 |
[27:16] | It’s about Hanna, | 是汉娜的事 |
[27:17] | the girl who’s gone missing. | 那个失踪的女孩子 |
[27:19] | I think I saw her get into a car outside the library. | 我看到她上了一辆车 就在图书馆外面 |
[27:22] | What sort of car? | 什么样的车 |
[27:23] | I don’t know. It was a dark car. | 不知道 一辆暗色的车 |
[27:26] | Do you remember anything else? | 你还记得其他什么吗 |
[27:28] | Yes, the license plate. | 是的 汽车牌照 |
[27:30] | 925EFK 925EFK. | |
[27:32] | It goes on. | 就这样 |
[27:33] | The girl was asked but wouldn’t give her name. | 女孩被问及姓名 但不肯透露 |
[27:36] | Then she hung up. | 然后她挂断了 |
[27:39] | Barb knows who it is… don’t you? | 芭拉知道是谁 是吗 |
[27:44] | It’s Sam Groves. | 是萨姆·格罗夫斯 |
[27:47] | She was in the library that night with Hanna. | 她那晚和汉娜一起在图书馆 |
[27:53] | She was friends with Hanna? | 她是汉娜的朋友吗 |
[27:55] | Hanna looked out for her. | 汉娜挺照顾她 |
[28:00] | Flowers For Algernon. | 《献给阿尔吉侬的花束》 |
[28:01] | You should read it. | 你该读读 |
[28:03] | It’s awesome. | 写得很棒 |
[28:09] | Damn it. Death by dysentery again. | 可恶 又死在痢疾这题上了 |
[28:12] | That game’s so dumb, Hanna. | 这游戏多傻啊 汉娜 |
[28:14] | I don’t see why you play it. | 真不明白你为什么要玩 |
[28:16] | ’cause I’m gonna get to Oregon. | 因为我就要去俄勒冈了 |
[28:18] | The library will be closing in ten minutes. | 图书馆十分钟后闭馆 |
[28:21] | Bring any books you’d like to check out to the counter. | 请把你想借阅的书带到柜台登记 |
[28:25] | – See ya. – Bye. | -回见 -拜拜 |
[28:28] | Sam was 12. Funny kid. | 萨姆12岁 很可爱的孩子 |
[28:31] | Lived with her mom outside town. | 和她母亲一起住在镇外 |
[28:33] | Mom wasn’t well. | 她母亲身体不太好 |
[28:35] | I guess that’s why she always hung around the library. | 可能因为这 她总在图书馆转悠 |
[28:38] | Why are you sure it was Sam made the call? | 为什么你确定是萨姆打的电话 |
[28:40] | There were other girls there. | 还有其他女孩 |
[28:42] | – It was Sam. – How do you know? | -是萨姆 -你怎么知道 |
[28:46] | Because she told me the same thing. | 因为她跟我说了同样的话 |
[28:51] | She said she saw Hanna get into a car. | 她说她见到汉娜上了一辆车 |
[28:54] | Barb, why didn’t you tell me? | 芭拉 为什么你不告诉我 |
[28:58] | Because Sam saw who was in the car. | 因为萨姆看到了谁在车里 |
[29:02] | And she told you, didn’t she? | 而且她告诉了你 是吗 |
[29:06] | She said… | 她说 |
[29:08] | she thought it was Mr. Russell. | 她觉得是拉塞尔先生 |
[29:10] | Why in the hell didn’t you say anything? | 为什么你什么都不说 |
[29:13] | I did. I did say something… | 我说了 我说了 |
[29:18] | to her. | 对她说的 |
[29:19] | I told her she was a nasty, attention-seeking brat, | 我说她是个讨厌的 想引人注意的小屁孩 |
[29:23] | and I couldn’t believe she’d think | 我简直不敢相信她会 |
[29:24] | such a terrible thing about somebody like Mr. Russell, | 把拉塞尔先生想得那么坏 |
[29:27] | who’d done so much for this town | 他对我们小镇 |
[29:29] | and the library and all the children. | 我们图书馆 我们所有的孩子贡献巨大 |
[29:32] | And then I told her to keep her lying little mouth shut. | 我让她闭上她那骗人的臭嘴 |
[29:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:40] | Because I was in love with Trent Russell, | 因为我当时爱上了特伦特·拉塞尔 |
[29:44] | and I couldn’t believe he’d do such a thing. | 我无法相信他会做这种事 |
[29:48] | What do you believe now? | 那你现在信了吗 |
[29:59] | The patio? | 庭院吗 |
[30:02] | He redid it. | 他重修了 |
[30:04] | Two weeks after Hanna disappeared. | 就在汉娜消失后两周 |
[30:08] | Yes, this is Detective Stills, NYPD. | 我是斯蒂尔斯警探 纽约警局的 |
[30:11] | Calling in connection to a missing-child case. | 调查一起儿童失踪案件 |
[30:14] | A transfer was made from an account at your bank | 有一笔存款从你们银行的帐户转账到 |
[30:16] | to a bookstore in Seattle. | 一间位于西雅图的书店 |
[30:19] | Account name was Von Neumann. | 帐户名是冯·诺依曼 |
[30:22] | Last four digits, 4253. | 后四位数 4253 |
[30:26] | Hey, buddy, uh, no trouble. | 伙计 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[30:27] | We just need to get our stuff, you hear? | 就想来拿我们的东西 行不 |
[30:29] | – Police business. – We’re good. | -警察办案 -没事了 |
[30:32] | Yes, I’m here. | 是的 我在听 |
[30:39] | Found something. | 找到了 |
[30:50] | Same book. | 同样的书 |
[30:57] | Yes, I need to check for recent activity | 我需要查阅信用卡的最近使用记录 |
[30:59] | on a credit card in the name of Dyson. | 持卡人名叫戴森 |
[31:03] | Gas station in Relton, Maryland? | 马里兰州惠尔顿的加油站 |
[31:06] | Just after 4:00 am. | 清晨四点 |
[31:08] | About three hours ago. | 大约三小时前 |
[31:13] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[31:15] | You knew I’d help him, didn’t you? | 你知道我会帮他 是吗 |
[31:17] | You let him beat you up, take your gun. | 你让他攻击你 拿走你的枪 |
[31:19] | You planned the whole thing. | 全是你安排好的 |
[31:23] | That’s who you gave your machine to. | 这就是你托付机器的人 |
[31:26] | Violent and predictable people. | 暴力而又平庸 |
[31:31] | But you must see I’m on your side. | 但你得了解 我站在你这边 |
[31:35] | – I’m not on any side. – You know what I mean. | -我根本没有站边 -你懂我的意思 |
[31:39] | I am the best friend, the best support, | 我是你这辈子最好的朋友 最好的支柱 |
[31:42] | the best partner you will ever have. | 最好的搭档 |
[31:47] | And definitely the most fun. | 而且肯定是最有趣的 |
[31:51] | No. | 你不是 |
[31:52] | You’re worse than Weeks. You’re worse than all of them. | 你比威克斯还坏 你比所有人都坏 |
[31:55] | I’d rather die than give you the machine, | 我宁愿死也不会把机器交给你 |
[31:57] | so please kill me now. | 请你杀了我吧 |
[31:59] | At least I won’t have to listen to you anymore. | 至少死了就不用再听你说话了 |
[32:04] | You’re tired… | 你太累了 |
[32:08] | and I’m bloody. | 我也流血了 |
[32:12] | I’m gonna go clean up. | 我要去清理一下 |
[32:20] | Carter, you can keep the rental. | 卡特 你开租来的车吧 |
[32:23] | Guys are lending me a truck. | 有人借给了我一辆货车 |
[32:24] | Why is there a crossbow on the bed? | 为什么床上有个十字弩 |
[32:26] | Long story, but we’re friends now. | 说来话长 不过我们现在是朋友了 |
[32:28] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[32:28] | Got a line on a private jet in Galveston. | 我订了加尔维斯敦一架私人飞机 |
[32:30] | – Where are you going? – Back east. Look… | -你要去哪 -回东部去 |
[32:34] | this book led us to a bookstore, | 这本书指向了一家书店 |
[32:36] | to a bank, to a bank, to a bank, to a credit card, | 一家银行 一家银行 一家银行 一张信用卡 |
[32:39] | which was used in Maryland about three hours ago. | 这张卡约三小时前在马里兰州刷过 |
[32:41] | It’s Root. Hanna is Root. | 是根 汉娜就是根 |
[32:43] | She’s alive, and I know where she is. | 她还活着 我知道她在哪 |
[32:45] | She’s not Hanna. | 她不是汉娜 |
[32:50] | Hanna’s in the ground, John. | 汉娜被埋到地下了 约翰 |
[32:52] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[32:54] | She never did get away from Russell. | 她没能逃出拉塞尔的魔掌 |
[32:57] | Then who’d do this? | 那是谁干的 |
[32:58] | Who sent the books, got Russell killed? | 谁寄出了这些书 害死了拉塞尔 |
[33:07] | Hanna’s father gave it to me. | 汉娜的父亲给我的 |
[33:09] | Her name’s Sam Groves. She was Hanna’s friend. | 她名叫萨姆·格罗夫斯 是汉娜的朋友 |
[33:13] | She saw Hanna get into Russell’s car that night. | 她看到那晚汉娜上了拉塞尔的车 |
[33:16] | She told Barb, called 911, | 她告诉了芭拉 打了911 |
[33:19] | but nobody would listen. | 但没人相信她的话 |
[33:21] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[33:22] | Only child. | 她是独女 |
[33:23] | Her mother died about ten years ago. | 母亲在大约10年前去世 |
[33:25] | So Sam left town, was never heard from again. | 萨姆从此离开小镇 杳无音讯 |
[33:29] | If anybody’s Root, it’s gotta be her. | 如果说谁是根 那肯定是她 |
[33:32] | Then she’s the one who took Finch. | 是她带走了芬奇 |
[33:36] | I know where she is. I’m going after her. | 我知道她在哪儿 我这就去追她 |
[34:43] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[34:47] | 强 制 配 对 成 功 | |
[34:48] | Looks like I found Corwin’s hideaway. | 我找到考文的隐藏点了 |
[34:51] | Hey, it worked. How do you say that in Dutch? | 成功了 用你们荷兰语怎么说 |
[34:53] | Nothing here. | 什么都没有 |
[34:54] | ’cause they beat you to it, smart guy. | 因为人家抢先你一步了 聪明小子 |
[34:56] | Forget it, we got a bigger problem. | 别管了 我们还有更大的麻烦 |
[34:58] | Denton Weeks– he’s disappeared. | 丹顿·威克斯 他消失了 |
[35:00] | He’s not answering any of his phones. | 所有的电话都不接 |
[35:02] | You got any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[35:03] | It seems Weeks had a woman on the side. | 威克斯似乎有个小三 |
[35:06] | – Get down. – Julie Davenport. | -蹲下 -茱莉·戴文波特 |
[35:09] | Apparently, they used to sneak off to her love shack outside of DC. | 看起来 他们经常偷跑到华盛顿外的爱巢 |
[35:13] | Just find it. | 找出来 |
[35:16] | Sorry I took so long. | 抱歉我花了很长时间 |
[35:21] | A mild sedative. | 低剂量镇静剂 |
[35:23] | I apologize, but I need you to be a little more… | 抱歉 不过我需要你更 |
[35:29] | amenable. | 听话一点 |
[35:35] | 信用卡服务中心 信用记录报告 | |
[35:36] | It seems I underestimated | 我好像低估了 |
[35:36] | 信用卡服务中心 信用记录报告 | |
[35:38] | your knuckle-dragging friend. | 你那位偏激的朋友 |
[35:40] | How he got there I do not know. | 不知道他是怎么找到这里的 |
[35:44] | Did the machine help him, do you think? | 你的机器在帮他吗 你觉得呢 |
[35:47] | Something for us to discuss on our journey. | 我们可以在路上探讨一下 |
[35:53] | I hope you like trains. | 希望你喜欢火车 |
[36:08] | Come on, Harold. | 来吧 哈罗德 |
[36:20] | One more question, and then I’ll leave you alone. | 最后一个问题 之后我会放了你 |
[36:22] | Where’s the machine? | 机器在哪 |
[36:30] | This time, it is loaded. | 这回 可是上膛的 |
[36:34] | Now, where did you move the machine? | 快说 你把机器藏哪了 |
[36:37] | I’m telling you, I don’t know. | 我告诉你 我不知道 |
[36:42] | Wait. July 12, 2009, | 等等 2009年7月12日 |
[36:45] | It was boxed up and put on a train. | 它被装箱放上火车 |
[36:47] | With that amount of servers, of course it was a train. | 这么大量的服务器 当然需要用火车 |
[36:49] | – But a train to where? – It started in Des Moines, | -开向哪里 -从得梅因出发 |
[36:51] | then it was transferred to Union Pacific Railway, | 后来转上联合太平洋铁路 |
[36:54] | bound for Salt Lake City. | 开往盐湖城 |
[36:57] | And that’s all I know. | 我知道的就这么多 |
[37:01] | That’s a start. | 开了个好头 |
[37:03] | You have no idea what you’re getting into. | 你不知道自己招惹了什么 |
[37:15] | Harold… | 哈罗德 |
[37:17] | did you think I’d forget to disconnect the phones? | 你以为我会忘记掐掉电话线吗 |
[37:23] | Off we go. | 我们走 |
[37:28] | I just landed in Maryland. I’m at a gas station. | 我刚到马里兰 现在在加油站 |
[37:31] | She was here this morning. | 她今早来过这里 |
[37:33] | I’ve been trying to reach you for hours. | 我试着联系你好几个钟头了 |
[37:35] | Have you got something, Fusco? | 找到什么了 弗斯科 |
[37:37] | I think the broad who took your friend | 我觉得带走你朋友的那妞 |
[37:38] | is also going after a guy by the name of Denton Weeks, | 同时还在追查丹顿·威克斯 |
[37:40] | who’s in the same type of government business as Corwin was, | 他和考文隶属于同一类政府部门 |
[37:43] | and he’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[37:44] | The feds are flying around trying to find him. | 联调局的人正在到处找他 |
[37:47] | You know where they’re looking? | 知道他们查向哪里吗 |
[37:48] | Apparently, he’s got a girlfriend | 看起来 他女朋友 |
[37:49] | who’s got a cottage outside of DC. | 在华盛顿城外有个别墅 |
[37:51] | All I got is a name– Julie Davenport. | 我只查到了名字 茱莉·戴文波特 |
[37:53] | Search property records in Relton, Maryland, | 搜索马里兰州惠尔顿 |
[37:56] | for a Julie Davenport. | 茱莉·戴文波特名下的不动产 |
[38:06] | I just want to see if the train’s on time, Harold. | 我去看看火车有没有晚点 哈罗德 |
[38:15] | Can I remind you of our deal? | 记得我们之前说好的吗 |
[38:19] | Try anything, innocent people get hurt. | 敢乱来 无辜者就会受伤 |
[39:07] | Tap code. Finch… really? | 敲击代码 芬奇 真的吗 |
[39:22] | Train station. | 火车站 |
[39:26] | The outbound train with direct service | 从巴尔的摩开往盐湖城的 |
[39:28] | from Baltimore to Salt Lake City | 直达列车马上就要从 |
[39:30] | will be departing from track seven. | 七号站台出发 |
[39:33] | You’ll like the west, Harold. | 你会喜欢西部的 哈罗德 |
[39:36] | Fewer people, bigger skies, | 更少的人 更广阔的天空 |
[39:39] | more space to think. | 更多的思考空间 |
[39:51] | How did he find us? | 他怎么找到我们的 |
[39:52] | Because you’re wrong. He proves you’re wrong. | 你错了 他证明你错了 |
[39:59] | Not all humans are bad code. | 并非所有人都是错误代码 |
[40:02] | You helped him. | 你帮了他 |
[40:04] | I told you what would happen if you tried to get away. | 我告诉过你要是你试图逃跑会怎么样 |
[40:08] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[40:18] | Can I help you, ma’am? | 有什么可以帮到您 女士 |
[40:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[40:27] | Shooters! | 有人开枪 |
[40:36] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[40:38] | Am I hit? | 我中枪了吗 |
[40:40] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[40:42] | Sorry it took so long. | 对不起 拖了这么久 |
[40:47] | I really didn’t intend for you to come and find me, Mr. Reese. | 我都没有期待你来找我 里瑟先生 |
[40:50] | There are other people that need your help. | 还有其他人需要你的帮助 |
[40:53] | Well, you saved my life once or twice, Harold. | 你拯救过我那么一两次 哈罗德 |
[40:55] | Seemed only fair I return the favor. | 我得回报一下才公平 |
[41:07] | Hey. | 你好 |
[41:08] | Hey, yourself. Where’s the dog? | 你也好 狗呢 |
[41:11] | Wonder Boy came and took him. | 神奇小子带走了 |
[41:15] | So we got our friend with the glasses back, huh? | 我们的眼镜朋友找回来了 |
[41:18] | Yeah, we did. | 对啊 找回来了 |
[41:21] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯 |
[41:23] | Long as it don’t have egg in it. | 只要里面没鸡蛋就行 |
[41:39] | Harold, meet Bear. | 哈罗德 这是小熊 |
[41:42] | Unfortunately, my apartment has a strict policy regarding dogs. | 很遗憾 我的公寓有严格的政策 不能养狗 |
[41:45] | I have a strict policy regarding rare first editions. | 我也有严格的政策 别碰珍贵的初版书 |
[41:48] | Namely, don’t eat them. | 也就是说 不要吃掉它们 |
[41:50] | Bear, laat vallen. | 小熊 [荷兰语]放下 |
[41:57] | Asimov. | 阿西莫夫 |
[42:00] | He has expensive taste. | 它有相当昂贵的品味 |
[42:04] | I’m sure we’ll get along. | 我们肯定能相处愉快 |
[42:08] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[42:11] | I owe you a debt. | 我欠你一次 |
[42:20] | Is this a bad time, John? | 打扰你们了吗 约翰 |
[42:24] | I wanted to thank you… | 我想谢谢你 |
[42:27] | for finding my friend Hanna… | 找到了我的朋友汉娜 |
[42:30] | giving her a proper burial. | 体面地埋葬了她 |
[42:34] | I won’t forget it. | 我不会忘记的 |
[42:41] | Come near us again, and you will be sorry. | 敢再靠近我们 你会后悔的 |
[42:46] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[42:50] | Tell Harold I’ll be in touch when I’m ready. | 转告哈罗德 当我准备好了会联系他 |
[42:59] | Easy, easy. | 小心 小心 |
[43:04] | It’s Denton Weeks. | 是丹顿·威克斯 |
[43:07] | Somebody got to him. | 有人找上他了 |