时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府以为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | The mayor’s office is up for grabs, | 市长大位选举在即 |
[00:42] | and city councilman Ed Griffin | 市议员艾德·格里芬 |
[00:43] | threw his hat in the ring today. | 今日宣布加入角逐 |
[00:44] | New candidate for mayor, | 新的市长候选人 |
[00:45] | Assistant DA Landon Walker. | 地方检察官助理兰登·沃克 |
[00:48] | This thing is a bloodbath. | 这是割喉战 |
[00:49] | Griffin and Walker are neck and neck. | 格里芬和沃克咬得死紧 |
[00:51] | Yeah, I hear that’s about to change. | 是的 我听说局势要生变了 |
[00:52] | That reporter, Maxine Angelis, | 那名记者 玛克辛·安吉拉斯 |
[00:54] | she says one of Griffin’s money men | 她说格里芬的一位募款人 |
[00:56] | has been cooking the books. | 一直在做假账 |
[01:03] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[01:04] | I’m the person who’s not telling your wife | 我是那个没有告诉你妻子 |
[01:06] | that you’re in a hotel room waiting for a hooker. | 你正在酒店等妓女的人 |
[01:10] | Your office wasn’t returning my calls, Mr. Hix, | 你办公室没回我电话 希克斯先生 |
[01:12] | so I thought I’d reach out to you personally. | 因此我决定亲自前来拜访 |
[01:14] | Maxine Angelis, New York Journal. | 玛克辛·安吉拉斯 《纽约日报》的 |
[01:18] | This little game cuts both ways. | 这种小把戏可是双刃剑 |
[01:21] | What will your readers think when they find out | 如果你的读者发现 |
[01:23] | you get your stories using blackmail? | 你靠敲诈来报道 他们会怎么想 |
[01:25] | They’ll think I’m good at my job. | 他们会想 我真称职 |
[01:27] | In the next five days, | 接下来的五天里 |
[01:29] | New York elects a new mayor, and I’m very curious | 纽约将选出一位新市长 而我很好奇 |
[01:31] | about the illegal fundraising you’ve done for Ed Griffin’s campaign. | 你为艾德·格里芬竞选非法募款的事 |
[01:35] | Give me straight answers, | 正面回答我的问题 |
[01:37] | and I’ll be kind enough to omit the circumstances of our interview. | 我会大发善心 不提采访的所在场景 |
[01:43] | What is it you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[01:45] | You’ve raised over $100,000 for Griffin. | 你为格里芬募款超过10万美元 |
[01:48] | I can see why Maxine keeps making headlines. | 我明白玛克辛为什么总能拿到头条了 |
[01:51] | Investigative journalists like Ms. Angelis | 像安吉拉斯女士这种调查记者 |
[01:53] | are an endangered species. | 现在濒临被淘汰的危险 |
[01:55] | In order to keep up with bloggers and social media, | 为了跟上博客和社交媒体的节奏 |
[01:59] | dedicated reporters have to be increasingly creative to get the truth. | 专职记者不得不花样百出以获取真相 |
[02:04] | Finch… is that feedback? | 芬奇 这是反馈杂音吗 |
[02:07] | No, I simply made the grievous error | 不是 我傻乎乎地犯了个严重错误 |
[02:10] | of buying Bear a squeaky toy. | 给小熊买了个会吱吱叫的玩具 |
[02:15] | In the six years she’s worked at the journal, | 在为日报工作的六年里 |
[02:18] | she’s penned exposes on New York’s most dangerous criminals. | 她揭露了纽约最危险的罪犯 |
[02:23] | The cartel, Elias, HR. | 毒帮 以利亚 HR |
[02:26] | She’s made some very powerful enemies. | 她树了不少劲敌啊 |
[02:29] | Odds are one of Maxine’s stories is about to get her killed. | 多半是玛克辛的某条报道害她惹上杀身之祸 |
[02:33] | Okay, I got what I need. | 好了 我只需要这些 |
[02:36] | Thank you for your time, Mr. Hix. | 谢谢你抽时间见我 希克斯先生 |
[02:38] | And tell your wife I said hi. | 替我向你太太问好 |
[02:43] | Max, remember how you thought HR | 玛克 记得你以为HR |
[02:45] | had a lot more dirty cops out there? | 还有很多黑警逍遥在外吗 |
[02:47] | You were right. | 你猜对了 |
[02:48] | The feds are indicting dozens of NYPD officers. | 联调局起诉了几十名纽约警察 |
[02:51] | On my way. | 我就来 |
[02:56] | FBI. You’re under arrest. | 联调局 你被捕了 |
[03:01] | You two, out of the car. | 你们俩 下车 |
[03:04] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[03:10] | They’re making the bust, but I know this was you. | 虽然抓人的是他们 但我知道功是你立的 |
[03:13] | Nice work, Detective. | 干得漂亮 警探 |
[03:14] | Keep your voice down, huh, Carter? | 小点声成不 卡特 |
[03:16] | You think John put me under with HR | 你以为约翰派我去HR卧底 |
[03:17] | because of my spotless record? | 是因为我记录清白吗 |
[03:20] | Glad the feds haven’t come after me yet. | 真高兴联调局还没冲我来 |
[03:22] | The day is still young, Fusco. | 来日方长 弗斯科 |
[03:25] | Agent Donnelly, big day for you. | 唐纳利特工 今天收获不少啊 |
[03:28] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢谢 卡特 |
[03:29] | And, don’t think I’ve forgotten about your man in the suit. | 还有 别以为我忘了那名”西装男” |
[03:32] | We will catch him as soon as we’re done with this. | 我们一处理完这桩事 就去抓他 |
[03:35] | Looks pretty done to me. | 我看好像处理得差不多了 |
[03:36] | Over 75 dirty cops in bracelets. | 超过75名黑警被铐了 |
[03:39] | So why aren’t you smiling? | 你怎么还毫无笑意啊 |
[03:44] | You don’t have the big boss, do you? | 没抓到幕后老大 是不是 |
[03:46] | Head of HR. | HR的头儿 |
[03:48] | So got a particular cop in mind? | 有哪个特别可疑的警察吗 |
[03:50] | I’m not so sure it is a cop. | 我不确定他是警察 |
[03:53] | If the lead I’m working pans out, | 如果我手头的线索是真的 |
[03:55] | soon I’ll know exactly who was running things. | 很快我就能知道谁是幕后黑手了 |
[04:00] | Hey, Carter. | 卡特 |
[04:01] | My two cents– let this one go, okay? | 我的建议 别管这事儿了 好吗 |
[04:05] | Every crook HR screwed over, | HR坑过的每一个坏蛋 |
[04:06] | every cartel they were in bed with, | 打过交道的每一个黑帮 |
[04:09] | they’re all gonna want the big boss dead. | 都想要这个幕后老大的命 |
[04:11] | Whoever catches that guy… better be bullet proof. | 不管谁抓到这家伙 最好做足防弹措施 |
[04:18] | Is it weird that that just makes me wanna catch him more? | 我反而更想抓到他了 是不是很怪 |
[04:21] | For you? No. | 对你来说吗 不怪 |
[04:25] | Hey, kiddo, it’s dad. | 小子 是爸爸 |
[04:27] | Remember, I’m picking you up from school today, | 别忘了 今天我去学校接你 |
[04:29] | so don’t take the bus. | 别坐巴士了 |
[04:30] | And think about what movie you wanna watch tonight. | 想想今晚你想看什么电影 |
[04:32] | All right? I’ll call you later. | 好吗 我稍后打给你 |
[04:42] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好啊 莱奈尔 |
[04:44] | Look, Simmons, I didn’t… | 西蒙斯 我没有 |
[04:45] | Spare me whatever steaming pot you’re about to serve up. | 省省你的花言巧语吧 |
[04:48] | I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[04:50] | The day the FBI got into HR, | 联调局找上HR的那天 |
[04:52] | I saw you helping that guy in the suit. | 我看到你帮西装男了 |
[04:55] | You know what even crossed my mind? | 知道我闪过什么念头吗 |
[04:58] | You might be the rat who tried to take us down. | 也许你就是要扳倒我们的内鬼 |
[05:01] | But you wouldn’t be that stupid, now would you, Lionel? | 不过你没有那么傻 没有吧 莱奈尔 |
[05:05] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -那就好 |
[05:08] | ’cause HR might be down, but we are not out. | HR虽然被端了 但我们还没出局 |
[05:12] | My boss is pulling strings right now | 我的老大正在幕后活动 |
[05:15] | to save the upper management. | 以保住高层 |
[05:16] | With friends like that, what do you need me for? | 有那种朋友 还要我干啥 |
[05:18] | Because the FBI keeps digging. | 因为联调局不肯停手 |
[05:21] | We got word that they’re onto something | 听说他们正在调查一条线索 |
[05:23] | that could still bring us all down. | 能把我们连锅端了 |
[05:25] | Me, my boss, probably even you. | 我 我的老大 也许还有你 |
[05:30] | What do they got? | 什么线索 |
[05:32] | Why don’t you tell me? | 何不由你来告诉我 |
[05:34] | Your partner’s all buddy-buddy with Donnelly. | 你的搭档和唐纳利那么铁 |
[05:37] | So you’re gonna find out what they’re looking for, | 所以你要去查明他们在找什么 |
[05:39] | and you’re gonna make it disappear. | 然后销毁掉 |
[05:41] | And if I don’t? | 要是我不呢 |
[05:44] | well, I guess I’ll see you in prison. | 那就监狱里见吧 |
[05:48] | I mean, what’s your kid gonna think | 你儿子知道你的所作所为 |
[05:49] | when he finds out what you did? | 会怎么想啊 |
[05:52] | You think your ex-wife’s even gonna let you see him again? | 你觉得你前妻还会让他再和你见面吗 |
[05:54] | I mean, you need this to go away as bad as we do. | 你跟我们一样迫切需要摆脱这些 |
[05:58] | Push comes to shove, who’s got your back here? | 到了关键时候 谁又会帮你呢 |
[06:00] | That goody-two-shoes partner of yours or me? | 是你那位自命清高的搭档 还是我 |
[06:04] | Just do this one thing for us, Lionel. | 就为我们做这最后一件事 莱奈尔 |
[06:08] | Then if you want out, you’re out. | 然后如果你想退出 就可以退出 |
[06:30] | 格里芬的10万问题 市长竞选中的非法募款 | |
[06:35] | So, Quinn, what brings you out of campaign HQ? | 奎恩 什么风把你从竞选总部吹到这儿了 |
[06:38] | My boss’ screaming mostly. | 主要是我们老大的怒吼 |
[06:40] | You’ve made this a very tough day for me. | 你让我过了水深火热的一天呀 |
[06:42] | Well, when you sign on as campaign manager | 当你同意为艾德·格里芬那样的骗子 |
[06:45] | for a crook like Ed Griffin, | 担任竞选经理的时候 |
[06:46] | you gotta expect a few tough days. | 就该料到会有水深火热的日子 |
[06:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:50] | I’ll survive. | 我会挺过去 |
[06:51] | Politicians come and go, but you and I are here forever. | 流水的政客 铁打的你我 |
[06:54] | Right, Max? | 是吧 玛克 |
[06:56] | Off the record, | 私下跟你说 |
[06:57] | it’s not Griffin’s year. | 格里芬今年没戏了 |
[06:59] | Walker’s ahead, and I can’t find any dirt to save my life. | 沃克领先 我找不到把柄可用 |
[07:01] | Come on, the cleaner they are on the outside, | 得了吧 表面越是干净 |
[07:03] | the more rotten they are once you crack them open. | 只要深查下去 私底越是腐败 |
[07:06] | I actually came by just to warn you. | 其实我就是来提醒你的 |
[07:09] | Griffin wants your head on a pike. | 格里芬想整你以立威 |
[07:12] | Well, tell him to get in line. | 告诉他排队等着 |
[07:18] | You hear that, Finch? | 你听到了吗 芬奇 |
[07:19] | Edward Griffin, our newest suspect | 艾德华·格里芬 我们的最新嫌疑人 |
[07:22] | but likely not our last. | 但可能不是最后一个 |
[07:25] | Oh, Bear, please. | 小熊 拜托 |
[07:28] | Look, here’s your ball. | 看 你的球噢 |
[07:34] | I should have access to Maxine’s cloud storage site shortly. | 我应该很快就能进入玛克辛的云储存站点了 |
[07:38] | Once I get inside, | 一旦进去 |
[07:40] | I’ll scan through everything she’s working on, | 我会查看她现在正在做的所有工作 |
[07:42] | see who else might want her dead. | 看看还有谁想要她命 |
[07:46] | That’s not the real story, Glen. | 这不是什么新闻报道 格伦 |
[07:48] | The hell it’s not. 75 cops in cuffs–that’s news. | 当然不是 拷了75名警察 这是新闻消息 |
[07:51] | The story’s not who they busted, | 新闻报道不是抓到了谁 |
[07:53] | it’s who they didn’t. | 而是没抓到谁 |
[07:54] | The head of HR. | HR的头儿 |
[07:57] | The FBI knows they don’t have the big boss. | 联调局知道自己没抓住幕后老大 |
[07:59] | And now they’re just scooping up everybody, | 现在他们只是四处撒网能抓就抓 |
[08:01] | hoping they’ll catch him if they cast a wide enough net. | 希望如果网撒得够大就能抓住他 |
[08:03] | Wanna write about the big boss? Fine. | 想写幕后老大吗 那好 |
[08:06] | Get me a name and something to back it up. | 找出是谁 找到证据 |
[08:09] | Until then, there’s nothing to print. | 否则 不能刊登 |
[08:10] | So she’s looking for the head of HR. | 这么说她是在调查HR的头儿 |
[08:13] | Should we be looking at Simmons? | 我们要查查西蒙斯吗 |
[08:14] | Actually, my analysis of the evidence from Detective Fusco | 我分析了弗斯科警探提供的证据 |
[08:18] | suggests that Simmons is just a high-ranking lieutenant. | 其实西蒙斯只是个高级指挥罢了 |
[08:21] | Then who’s really in charge? | 那真正话事的是谁 |
[08:29] | Someone’s dialing Maxine’s cell. | 有人给玛克辛打电话 |
[08:31] | Number blocked, no ID. | 号码屏蔽了 身份不明 |
[08:33] | Maxine Angelis. | 玛克辛·安吉拉斯 |
[08:34] | I can’t tell you my name, | 我不能告诉你我的名字 |
[08:35] | but I have information you want. | 但是我有你想要的信息 |
[08:37] | Okay, what is that exactly? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[08:38] | HR’s big boss– I know who it is | HR的幕后老大 我知道是谁 |
[08:41] | All right, I’m listening. | 好的 我在听 |
[08:42] | The head of HR is Christopher Zambrano. | HR的头儿是克里斯多夫·桑布拉诺 |
[08:46] | They’re arresting him tonight. | 警方今晚就要逮捕他了 |
[08:47] | – Who is this? – A friend. | -你是谁 -一位朋友 |
[08:54] | 黑头党头目嫌疑人维托利奥·桑布拉诺 与警方对峙中枪 | |
[08:54] | Christopher Zambrano, son of the late mafia Don, | 克里斯多夫·桑布拉诺 前黑手党头目之子 |
[08:57] | whom I’m sure you will remember. | 那位头目你应该还记得 |
[08:59] | But unlike his father, | 但与其父不同 |
[09:01] | Christopher seems to have kept his nose clean. | 克里斯多夫似乎很清白 |
[09:03] | Which would make him | 这就更方便他 |
[09:04] | a good liaison between the mob and the police. | 在黑帮和警察之间居中联络 |
[09:06] | He owns an import-export business. | 他自己有一家进出口公司 |
[09:09] | Perfect cover for the kind of smuggling operations | 走私活动的绝佳伪装 |
[09:11] | that have lined HR’s pockets. | 方便HR大发横财 |
[09:14] | And now she’s calling one of her contacts in the FBI. | 现在她给联调局的线人打电话了 |
[09:17] | – Agent Clark. – Willis. | -克拉克特工 -威利斯 |
[09:18] | Maxine Angelis. | 我是玛克辛·安吉拉斯 |
[09:20] | So remember when you led that meth lab raid | 是否还记得 上次你指挥突袭冰毒实验室 |
[09:23] | and accidentally busted into the wrong house, | 结果不小心闯错了房间 |
[09:25] | and I left your name out of the paper, | 我在报道中隐去了你的名字 |
[09:27] | and you said you didn’t know how to thank me? | 你说不知道该怎么谢我 |
[09:29] | Well, I just thought of a way. | 我刚刚帮你想到了 |
[09:31] | What do you want, Maxine? | 你想要什么 玛克辛 |
[09:32] | What do you know about the HR investigation? | 关于HR的调查你知道些什么 |
[09:34] | I just got a tip that Christopher Zambrano | 我收到消息说克里斯多夫·桑布拉诺 |
[09:37] | is the boss of the whole operation. | 是运作全局的老大 |
[09:40] | Okay, this is deep, deep background. | 好吧 这事的背景实在太深 |
[09:43] | But, uh, yeah, | 不过 是的 |
[09:44] | I know they’re looking at him in connection with HR. | 我知道他们正在调查他和HR的关系 |
[09:47] | And when Donnelly was putting in paperwork for the indictments, | 唐纳利准备起诉书的时候 |
[09:49] | I heard him talking about Zambrano a lot. | 我听到他多次提及桑布拉诺 |
[09:52] | Okay. Well, thanks, Willis. | 好的 谢谢 威利斯 |
[09:53] | I’ll keep your name out of this story too. | 我仍会在报道中隐去你的名字 |
[09:57] | Sounds like she’s really onto something. | 她好像真的查出东西来了 |
[09:59] | We definitely need to check out Zambrano. | 我们必须要调查一下桑布拉诺了 |
[10:01] | I think Maxine might beat me to it. | 我想玛克辛抢我前边了 |
[10:10] | Mr. Zambrano. | 桑布拉诺先生 |
[10:12] | Maxine Angelis, New York Journal. | 玛克辛·安吉拉斯 《纽约日报》的 |
[10:14] | Nice to meet you. Get off my property. | 幸会 滚出我的地盘 |
[10:18] | Why? Do you have something to hide from a reporter? | 为什么 有什么不能让记者知道的吗 |
[10:20] | 克里斯多夫·桑布拉诺 强制配对 | |
[10:21] | Got eyes and ears on Zambrano, Finch. | 可以监视监听桑布拉诺了 芬奇 |
[10:22] | Search all you want. | 尽管调查吧 |
[10:23] | All you’re gonna find is imported furniture, | 全都是进口家具 |
[10:26] | parts of a kiddie carousel, which I bought for charity. | 旋转木马部件 是我买来做慈善的 |
[10:29] | Does that make it into the papers? No. | 这能上报纸吗 不能 |
[10:32] | Because my last name is Zambrano, | 因为我姓桑布拉诺 |
[10:33] | you guys all think I’m a wise guy. | 所以你们都觉得我是黑手党 |
[10:36] | No, I think you’re the head of HR. | 不 我觉得你是HR的头儿 |
[10:40] | What the hell are you talking about? Who told you that? | 你到底在说什么 谁告诉你的 |
[10:42] | I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. | 我觉得你很清楚我在说什么 |
[10:45] | Did you get a visit recently from Agent Donnelly? | 你最近见过唐纳利特工吗 |
[10:53] | Never seen him before. | 从未见过他 |
[10:54] | Funny, ’cause the guard at the gate has seen him here, | 有意思 门卫看到他来过这里 |
[10:57] | arguing with you. | 还和你争吵 |
[10:59] | Son of a mafia Don, | 黑手党头目之子 |
[11:00] | owner of an import-export business, | 进出口公司老板 |
[11:02] | getting grilled by the FBI agent hunting HR. | 被联邦调查局特工因HR事件盘问 |
[11:05] | So if you’re not involved, then how would you explain that? | 如果你未牵连其中 那要如何解释呢 |
[11:08] | Shut your mouth. | 给我闭嘴 |
[11:09] | I don’t know anything about that, okay? | 我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[11:11] | And if you keep on asking questions like this, | 如果你再继续这样问问题 |
[11:13] | somebody’s gonna get hurt. | 会害死人 |
[11:14] | I don’t like this, Finch. I’m going in. | 这样不行 芬奇 我要过去 |
[11:16] | Reese, you can’t. Maxine has another pet story. | 里瑟 不能过去 玛克辛还在做另一个调查 |
[11:19] | She’s been scouring through police records, | 她一直在研究警局记录 |
[11:21] | talking to witnesses, | 走访目击证人 |
[11:22] | hunting for a man in a suit… | 找一名西装男 |
[11:24] | meaning you. | 就是你 |
[11:26] | We’re fugitives getting illegal information | 我们是通过秘密政府机器 |
[11:28] | from a secret government machine. | 获取非法信息的逃亡者 |
[11:30] | John, the last thing we need is publicity. | 约翰 我们绝对不能公开 |
[11:32] | You must protect Ms. Angelis, | 你要保护安吉拉斯女士 |
[11:34] | but you have to do it without giving her any more proof | 但与此同时 还不能让她拿到 |
[11:37] | that the man in the suit exists. | 西装男存在的证据 |
[11:38] | Do you expect me to believe | 你以为我会相信 |
[11:39] | you’re gonna lay a finger on me at your legitimate business? | 你敢在你做合法生意的地盘上对我动手 |
[11:41] | – You don’t print that. – Mr. Zambrano. | -不准刊登 -桑布拉诺先生 |
[11:43] | You don’t write that. | 不准写这种文章 |
[11:44] | “Suspected HR boss assaults reporter.” | “HR老大嫌疑人袭击记者” |
[11:47] | Do you think that headline makes you look less guilty? | 你觉得这种标题会减轻你的嫌疑吗 |
[11:53] | Hey, Teddy, escort this bitch off my property. | 泰迪 送这娘们离开我的地盘 |
[11:59] | Okay, Finch. | 好吧 芬奇 |
[12:01] | How am I supposed to save a woman | 我要怎样才能救一名 |
[12:02] | who wants to put me on the front page? | 想把我变成头条新闻的女人呢 |
[12:15] | Despite this complication, | 虽然情况很复杂 |
[12:17] | we must focus on keeping Maxine safe. | 我们仍必须确保玛克辛的安全 |
[12:20] | I can’t find anything in Zambrano’s digital footprint | 从桑布拉诺的网络数据资料中 |
[12:22] | to suggest that he’s the head of HR, | 看不出他是HR的头儿 |
[12:24] | but brilliant criminals have fooled us before. | 不过我们也曾被聪明的罪犯骗过 |
[12:26] | I do wish you wouldn’t do that here. | 我非常希望你不要在这里弄这个 |
[12:29] | When I do it in the park, people look at me funny. | 在公园弄这个 人家看我的眼神好古怪 |
[12:32] | Okay, let’s assume that Zambrano is the head of HR. | 好吧 先假设桑布拉诺是HR的头儿 |
[12:34] | He might want to have Maxine killed | 他可能想杀掉玛克辛 |
[12:36] | before she can reveal his true identity in the paper. | 以免真实身份被她报道曝光 |
[12:39] | It would be damn hard | 这也太难了 |
[12:40] | to stop them if I can’t let Maxine see me work. | 又要阻止他们 还不能让玛克辛看到我 |
[12:43] | And when you step out of the shadows to help her out, | 可如果你从天而降英雄救美 |
[12:45] | she’s going to know you’re the man in the suit. | 她会知道你就是那个西装男 |
[12:48] | Until we can figure out a way to hide you in plain sight, | 在想到方法让你光明正大出现之前 |
[12:50] | perhaps you should enlist some backup. | 或许你该先寻求下支援了 |
[12:56] | Maxine Angelis. Yeah, I’ve heard of her. | 玛克辛·安吉拉斯 对 我听说过她 |
[13:00] | That woman leaves no stone unturned. | 那女人向来刨根问底 |
[13:01] | How do you expect to work your magic with her around? | 你在她身边怎么大显神通 |
[13:03] | Aren’t you and your friend obsessed | 你跟你的朋友不是死乞白赖 |
[13:05] | with staying out of the paper? | 不肯曝光吗 |
[13:06] | I’ll keep my distance. | 我会保持距离 |
[13:08] | The other photo I sent you is Chris Zambrano. | 我发的另一张照片是克里斯·桑布拉诺 |
[13:11] | Maxine thinks he’s HR’s big boss. | 玛克辛觉得他是HR的幕后老大 |
[13:13] | So he’s crooked like his dad, huh? | 这么说他跟他爸一样坏 |
[13:17] | Everything okay, Fusco? | 你没事吧 弗斯科 |
[13:20] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[13:21] | It’s, uh… something I ate probably. | 就是 有点吃坏肚子了 |
[13:24] | Yeah, well, you don’t become head of HR by being sloppy. | HR的头儿绝不是什么简单的人物 |
[13:26] | So if Zambrano wants your reporter dead, | 如果桑布拉诺想弄死这个记者 |
[13:28] | he’ll do it in a way that’s practically invisible | 他下手肯定会悄无声息 |
[13:30] | with no strings leading back to him. | 毫无痕迹 |
[13:32] | Fusco, when’s the last time | 弗斯科 你最后一次 |
[13:34] | you saw your pal Simmons? | 见西蒙斯是什么时候 |
[13:35] | We haven’t talked since I shot at him, covering your ass. | 上次我为救你朝他开枪之后 就再没见他了 |
[13:39] | Find him. Tail him. | 找到他 跟踪他 |
[13:42] | And if he gives you any trouble, | 如果他找你麻烦 |
[13:45] | I’ve got your back. | 我会帮你 |
[13:46] | I’ll talk to Donnelly, | 我会跟唐纳利谈谈 |
[13:48] | see who else is on HR’s payroll | 看看HR的贿赂名单中 |
[13:49] | that hasn’t been arrested yet. | 还有谁没被抓 |
[13:51] | And if your reporter friend gets into trouble | 如果那位记者在我们找到杀手前 |
[13:53] | before we find the shooter– | 就遇到了麻烦 |
[13:55] | Guess I’ll have to call the police. | 估计我就只能报警了 |
[14:06] | And though I’m unaware of any wrong-doing, | 虽然我未觉察到任何不端行为 |
[14:08] | the funds in question will be donated to charity. | 仍会将受质疑资金捐给慈善事业 |
[14:11] | That’s Ed Griffin issuing a statement | 以上是艾德·格里芬就《纽约日报》 |
[14:12] | about allegations in the New York Journal. | 对自己的指控所做出的回应 |
[14:14] | Landon Walker is in our studio. | 兰登·沃克在我们的演播室 |
[14:16] | Mr. Walker, your response. | 沃克先生 您有何评论 |
[14:17] | You see, Bob, | 要知道 鲍伯 |
[14:18] | hiding the evidence doesn’t erase the crime. | 隐匿证据并不能改变犯罪的事实 |
[14:20] | This is what my opponent doesn’t get. | 我的竞选对手显然不懂这点 |
[14:22] | Look at what she started. | 瞧她挑起的 |
[14:23] | If I’m elected, I’ll bring honesty and integrity back to the city. | 如果我当选 会推动本市再现诚实与廉正 |
[14:26] | Turning our attention from politics to the weather– | 下面从政治新闻转到天气预报 |
[14:28] | I got him, Glen, the head of HR. | 我找到了 格伦 HR的头儿 |
[14:31] | Christopher Zambrano. | 克里斯托弗·桑布拉诺 |
[14:36] | The mafia Don’s kid? Based on what? | 黑手党头目的儿子 有什么证据 |
[14:38] | Four sources, anonymous tip, | 四个情报来源 匿名消息 |
[14:41] | guard at the docks, | 码头警卫 |
[14:42] | an FBI agent familiar with the case, | 一名熟悉案件的联调局探员 |
[14:44] | and Zambrano himself. | 以及桑布拉诺本人 |
[14:46] | He admitted it to you? | 他向你承认了吗 |
[14:47] | I don’t think he was yelling at me ’cause he’s innocent. | 他总不会是因为清白无辜才冲我大吼大叫吧 |
[14:50] | I hear Donnelly’s already filed the indictment. | 听说唐纳利已经写好起诉书了 |
[14:53] | We’ll run it on the website… | 我们在网站上公布消息 |
[14:55] | and back-edit it once the feds pick him up. | 等联调局抓他之后再进行编辑 |
[15:16] | Well, the cat’s out of the bag, | 秘密曝光了 |
[15:18] | but Ms. Angelis is not out of danger yet. | 但安吉拉斯女士还是没有脱离危险 |
[15:20] | Zambrano may order her execution for simple revenge. | 桑布拉诺可能会为报仇下令杀死她 |
[15:23] | She’s not safe until he’s behind bars. | 他不进监狱 她就不可能脱离危险 |
[15:26] | Finch, I can’t protect her like this. | 芬奇 这样子我没法保护她 |
[15:28] | I’ve got to get close to her. | 我必须接近她 |
[15:30] | You’re about to. | 你马上就可以了 |
[15:31] | It seems that Maxine’s job doesn’t afford her opportunities | 玛克辛的工作没给她多少机会 |
[15:34] | to meet nice men, | 去认识好男人 |
[15:35] | so she somewhat reluctantly | 因此她只好不情愿地 |
[15:37] | signed up with a popular online dating site. | 注册了一个人气约会网站 |
[15:40] | I took the liberty of back-engineering | 我黑进了这个网站 |
[15:42] | the matching algorithm to create the profile | 根据后台匹配算法创建了 |
[15:44] | of her ideal man. | 她梦中情人的档案 |
[15:46] | She really likes that you love dogs. | 她很欣赏你爱狗这一点 |
[15:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:50] | You’re trying to get me a date with her? | 你想让我跟她约会 |
[15:52] | Already have. Tonight at 8:00. | 已经约好了 今天晚上八点 |
[15:53] | You’ve been flirting all day. | 你们已经调情一整天了 |
[15:58] | Finch? What did I just say to her? | 芬奇 我刚刚跟她说了什么 |
[16:11] | New cufflinks I could understand, | 买新袖扣也就算了 |
[16:13] | but buying a $100,000 sports car– | 居然还买了辆十万美元的跑车 |
[16:15] | was that really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[16:17] | Relax, Finch. The car’s stolen. | 放松 芬奇 车是偷的 |
[16:19] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[16:21] | Let’s hope you’re not compensating for something. | 希望这不是什么心理补偿的需要 |
[16:25] | Remember, your name is John Anderson… | 记着 你名叫约翰·安德森 |
[16:27] | VP at Jenson Actuarial. | 詹森精算公司的副总裁 |
[16:30] | You like walking your dog, kayaking, | 你喜欢遛狗 划皮艇 |
[16:32] | and Hitchcock movies. | 希区柯克的电影 |
[16:34] | And Maxine’s fondness for intellectuals | 还有 玛克辛喜欢知识分子 |
[16:36] | presents us with a graceful way to help cover up your identity. | 我们正好可以优雅地伪装你的身份 |
[16:40] | Are you wearing those glasses I got you? | 我给你买的眼镜你戴了吧 |
[16:42] | – Here you are. – Sure. | -请坐 -当然 |
[16:44] | Enjoy. | 晚餐愉快 |
[16:46] | I, uh– | 我 |
[16:48] | I called ahead and ordered us a bottle. | 我提前打电话来点了这瓶酒 |
[16:50] | Hope you like champagne. | 希望你喜欢喝香槟 |
[16:52] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[16:53] | Don’t you remember joking about this online? | 你不记得我们在线聊天时还开过这个玩笑吗 |
[16:58] | Sorry, um, can I get a boulevardier, please? | 抱歉 麻烦请来一杯花花公子 |
[17:00] | Did you not review the notes I sent you? | 你没看我发给你的注意事项吗 |
[17:02] | So, John… | 那么 约翰 |
[17:04] | I’ve always wondered. | 我一直都很好奇 |
[17:06] | What does an actuarial actually do? | 精算到底是干什么的 |
[17:10] | Most days, just try to stay awake. | 大部分时间在昏昏欲睡 |
[17:13] | Mr. Reese. Wrong answer! | 里瑟先生 回答错误 |
[17:15] | Maxine is passionate about her career, | 玛克辛热爱自己的职业 |
[17:17] | and she wants a partner who feels the same way. | 她想要伴侣也是如此 |
[17:20] | Okay, time for reinforcements. | 好吧 该派增援了 |
[17:23] | John. | 约翰 |
[17:26] | How are you? | 近来如何 |
[17:27] | Zoe. | 佐伊 |
[17:29] | You trying to make me jealous? | 你想让我吃醋吗 |
[17:31] | Finch have you on standby? | 芬奇让你待命 |
[17:33] | Social psychology. | 社会心理学 |
[17:35] | Women are more attracted to men | 女性更青睐于 |
[17:36] | who receive the approval of other attractive women. | 受到魅力女性认可的男性 |
[17:39] | Maxine, this is Zoe. | 玛克辛 这是佐伊 |
[17:42] | She’s a friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[17:43] | So how do you two know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[17:46] | Oh, we spent two very long nights together last year. | 去年我们共同度过了两晚的漫漫长夜 |
[17:52] | It was great seeing you again, John. | 真高兴再见到你 约翰 |
[17:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:00] | You dated Zoe Morgan? | 你跟佐伊·摩根约会过 |
[18:03] | There’s not a reporter in town | 整个城市的记者 |
[18:05] | who wouldn’t kill to interview that woman. | 都拼死想要采访那女人 |
[18:07] | Science. | 科学啊 |
[18:08] | The tenets of social psychology are firmly rooted in an unders– | 社会心理学的原则就在于其 |
[18:11] | So tell me about your job. | 说说你的工作吧 |
[18:13] | What’s the most exciting story you’re working on right now? | 现在手头最刺激的新闻是什么 |
[18:16] | Oh, you’ll just think I’m weird. | 你会觉得我很怪 |
[18:20] | Okay, well, there’s a rumor about this guy, | 好吧 传说有一个人 |
[18:25] | the police just call him the man in a suit. | 警方一直称他为”西装男” |
[18:28] | No one’s seen his face, no one knows his name. | 无人见过他的容貌 无人知道他的名字 |
[18:31] | I’m not even sure he exists. | 我甚至不确定他是否存在 |
[18:33] | But he’s like something out of a comic book. | 可他就像漫画中的角色一样 |
[18:35] | When people are in trouble, he comes out of nowhere. | 人们遇到麻烦时 他就会从天而降 |
[18:37] | He always seems to be there just in time. | 他似乎总会及时出现 |
[18:40] | And whoever he is, he saves a lot of lives. | 不管他是谁 他救了很多人的性命 |
[18:43] | And he shoots a lot of kneecaps. | 也射穿了很多人的膝盖 |
[18:46] | Sounds like a great guy, | 听上去是个很棒的家伙 |
[18:49] | and an urban legend. | 一个都市传奇 |
[18:50] | Yeah, well, maybe. But if he’s real… | 是啊 也许 但如果他真的存在 |
[18:52] | I’m going to put that man on the cover | 我就要把他刊登在 |
[18:55] | of every magazine and newspaper in this country. | 全国每份报纸和杂志的封面上 |
[19:00] | What about Christopher Zambrano? | 克里斯多夫·桑布拉诺呢 |
[19:02] | I read your website. | 我看了你的网站 |
[19:03] | Ever worry that writing about a man like that might | 有没有担心过报道那种人会 |
[19:06] | put you in harm’s way? | 让你身处险境 |
[19:08] | Occupational hazard. | 职业风险嘛 |
[19:10] | Still couldn’t hurt to skip town for the weekend, | 其实不如趁机周末出城放松一下 |
[19:13] | let this blow over. | 等事情平息 |
[19:14] | Oh, thanks for your concern, John, | 感谢你的关心 约翰 |
[19:17] | and for that very slick offer to whisk me away. | 也感谢你约我出城的狡猾手段 |
[19:22] | But, you know, this is what I do. | 不过 这是我的工作 |
[19:24] | I find out what people need to know, | 我挖掘人们想知道的东西 |
[19:27] | what those in power don’t want them to know, | 当权者想隐瞒的东西 |
[19:30] | and I make sure everyone hears about it. | 确保所有人都能知情 |
[19:34] | To me, that’s worth a little risk. | 对我来说 这值得冒点险 |
[19:37] | “In times of universal deceit, | “在普天下皆骗的时代 |
[19:39] | telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” | 讲真话就是一种革命行为” |
[19:43] | George Orwell. | 乔治·奥威尔 |
[19:46] | You know what, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:47] | I have to take this. Sorry. | 我得接个电话 抱歉 |
[19:50] | Glen. Okay, Glen, Glen, Glen. | 格伦 好的 格伦 格伦 格伦 |
[19:52] | Slow down, slow down! | 慢点说 慢点说 |
[19:53] | – Kind of busy, Carter. – We have a problem. | -现在不太方便 卡特 -有麻烦了 |
[19:55] | I just got off the phone with Donnelly, and… | 我刚和唐纳利打完电话 |
[19:58] | Maxine’s story about Zambrano being the big boss of HR– | 玛克辛关于桑布拉诺是HR幕后老大的报道 |
[20:02] | It’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[20:04] | Oh, my God. Oka– | 天哪 好吧 |
[20:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:07] | Zambrano’s not the boss? | 桑布拉诺不是老大 |
[20:09] | He isn’t even a suspect. | 他甚至不是嫌疑人 |
[20:10] | But then she wrote that thing, | 但她写了那份报道 |
[20:11] | she put a bull’s-eye on his chest. | 害他成为众矢之的 |
[20:13] | Every crook HR screwed, | HR坑过的每一个坏蛋 |
[20:14] | every cartel they worked with, | 合作过的每一个黑帮 |
[20:16] | everyone wants him dead. | 每个人都想要他的命 |
[20:18] | Maxine’s not in danger, Zambrano is. | 玛克辛没有危险 桑布拉诺才有 |
[20:21] | We need to find him before it’s too late. | 我们得赶紧找到他 否则就晚了 |
[20:23] | You’re wrong, Max. The FBI’s on their way. | 你错了 玛克 联调局已经在路上了 |
[20:26] | – They wanna talk to you. – Okay, all right. | -他们要和你谈谈 -好的 |
[20:27] | Forget about me. Where is Zambrano? | 先别管我 桑布拉诺在哪 |
[20:29] | – And is he okay? – He’s not answering his cell. | -他还好吗 -他的手机无人接听 |
[20:32] | No one knows where he is. | 没人知道他在哪 |
[20:33] | Work emergency. I’ll call you. | 紧急情况 再联系 |
[20:34] | Okay, well, I don’t know what your work emergency is, | 好吧 我不知道你的紧急情况如何 |
[20:36] | but I bet mine’s worse. | 但我肯定我的更紧急 |
[20:38] | I just put Zambrano’s life in danger, | 我害桑布拉诺身处险境 |
[20:40] | so I need you to give me a ride. | 需要你送我一程 |
[20:48] | Okay, wait in the car. | 好了 在车里等着 |
[20:50] | You’re close, Mr. Reese. | 你很接近了 里瑟先生 |
[20:52] | Zambrano is 300 meters west-northwest of you. | 桑布拉诺在你西北方300米的地方 |
[20:57] | Guess the FBI doesn’t have him bluejacked. | 估计联调局没监控他的手机 |
[21:00] | Mr. Zambrano! | 桑布拉诺先生 |
[21:03] | Mr. Zambrano! | 桑布拉诺先生 |
[21:07] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[21:23] | Where’s Zambrano? | 桑布拉诺在哪 |
[21:25] | Help! | 救命 |
[21:31] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[21:35] | We didn’t get here in time. | 我们来晚了 |
[21:52] | Okay, Ms. Angelis. And Mr. Anderson, was it? | 安吉拉斯女士 安德森先生 是吗 |
[21:57] | You can call me John. | 你可以叫我约翰 |
[21:59] | I just need to get a statement. | 我只需要录个口供 |
[22:01] | You found Mr. Zambrano, right? | 你发现的桑布拉诺先生 对吗 |
[22:04] | He was shot, | 他中枪了 |
[22:05] | and he wasn’t breathing. | 没有呼吸了 |
[22:09] | It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry, can I– I just need a minute. | 对不起 我能不能 我需要喘口气 |
[22:14] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[22:17] | You’re dating her? | 你和她约会 |
[22:19] | That’s how you’re keeping your distance? | 你就是如此”保持距离”的吗 |
[22:20] | It’s, um… complicated. | 这个 有点复杂 |
[22:23] | Your killers are knocked out at the scene. | 凶手在现场被我打晕了 |
[22:25] | My guess is they’re Toreros Cartel. | 我猜他们是斗牛士帮的 |
[22:27] | Just one of many organizations that wanted HR’s boss dead. | 那些想要HR老大命的众多帮派之一 |
[22:30] | Just got the wrong guy. | 可惜杀错了人 |
[22:34] | Look, this isn’t the best place for me to be, | 我留在这里太不合适了 |
[22:36] | but I’m not leaving her. | 但我不能丢下她 |
[22:39] | Can I get her out of here? | 我能把她带走吗 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | Come on. She said we could go. | 来吧 她说我们能走了 |
[22:49] | Some first date, huh? | 另类的第一次约会啊 |
[22:50] | Maxine Angelis. | 玛克辛·安吉拉斯 |
[22:52] | Special Agent Donnelly, FBI. | 我是唐纳利特工 联调局的 |
[22:55] | You’re gonna answer some questions. | 你得回答一些问题 |
[22:58] | The gate guard told me | 门卫告诉我 |
[22:59] | that you’d been arguing with Zambrano, | 你曾和桑布拉诺有过争吵 |
[23:01] | and an agent I spoke to– | 而且我和一名特工谈过 |
[23:02] | Agent Clark didn’t know anything, | 克拉克特工一无所知 |
[23:04] | but I am really not interested | 不过我完全没兴趣 |
[23:07] | in hearing you try to justify what you did. | 听你为自己的行为进行辩解 |
[23:09] | All I want is the name of the person who first told you | 我只想知道是谁第一个告诉你 |
[23:12] | that Chris Zambrano was the head of HR. | 克里斯·桑布拉诺是HR的头儿 |
[23:14] | I got a call. It was an anonymous tip. | 我接到一个电话 是匿名消息 |
[23:19] | It was a man. Blocked number. | 是个男的 号码屏蔽了 |
[23:26] | 11:41. That’s it. | 11:41 是这个 |
[23:30] | But if he wasn’t the boss, then why were you even– | 但如果他不是老大 那你为什么 |
[23:38] | Do you have any idea how | 你究竟知不知道 |
[23:42] | colossally you just screwed up? | 你捅了多大的篓子 |
[23:45] | Zambrano wasn’t HR’s boss. | 桑布拉诺不是HR的老大 |
[23:47] | He was the witness that could bring the boss down. | 他是能够扳倒老大的证人 |
[23:50] | Zambrano’s father was the mob’s point man with HR. | 桑布拉诺的父亲是HR在黑帮的核心人物 |
[23:53] | And he kept records– a ledger– | 他做了记录 有一个账本 |
[23:56] | with names and dollar amounts for everyone on HR’s payroll, | 记录了HR的贿赂名单及贿赂金额 |
[23:59] | including the boss. | 包括老大 |
[24:02] | And when the Don died, | 黑帮头目死后 |
[24:03] | Chris Zambrano found that ledger. | 克里斯·桑布拉诺发现了账本 |
[24:05] | But unlike his dad, Chris was a good man. | 但与他爸爸不同 克里斯是好人 |
[24:09] | Totally clean. | 清清白白 |
[24:11] | When he realized what he was holding, | 当他意识到自己拿的是什么 |
[24:13] | he called the FBI. | 他联系了联调局 |
[24:15] | Why didn’t you protect him? | 为什么你不保护他 |
[24:16] | What do you think we were arguing about? | 你以为我们在争吵什么 |
[24:18] | I tried to convince him. | 我试着说服他 |
[24:20] | But because of people like you | 但就因为你这种人 |
[24:21] | calling him a criminal all his life, | 总是视他为罪犯 |
[24:23] | Zambrano was afraid that we would think he was dirty too. | 桑布拉诺害怕我们也会认为他不干净 |
[24:26] | He’d only turn over the ledger once he’d sign an immunity deal, | 他要求拿到豁免后 才交出账本 |
[24:29] | and the paperwork came through tonight. | 相关文件今晚才送到 |
[24:33] | And if you print one word of this, | 如果你敢报道一个字 |
[24:37] | I will lock your ass up for obstruction. | 我就以妨碍公务罪把你关起来 |
[24:45] | Well, your tip came from a disposable cell, | 你的消息来自一次性手机 |
[24:50] | the first choice of criminals | 罪犯的首选 |
[24:52] | and virtually impossible to trace. | 几乎不可能被追查到 |
[24:54] | So congratulations, Ms. Angelis, | 所以恭喜你 安吉拉斯女士 |
[24:56] | you just got played, | 你被耍了 |
[24:57] | probably by the real head of HR. | 多半是被真正的HR头儿耍了 |
[25:26] | So Maxine wasn’t the victim. She was the perpetrator. | 这么说玛克辛不是受害人 而是行凶者 |
[25:30] | Unwitting, involuntary, | 无意间的 非自愿的 |
[25:32] | but a perpetrator all the same. | 但仍然是行凶者 |
[25:34] | With one stroke, | 一石二鸟 |
[25:35] | the boss wipes out the only witness who could bring him down. | 老大解决了唯一能扳倒他的证人 |
[25:38] | And destroys the career of a troublesome reporter to boot. | 还毁了一名麻烦记者的职业生涯 |
[25:42] | And we’re gonna find out who that bastard is | 我们要找出那个王八蛋 |
[25:44] | and bring him down. | 扳倒他 |
[25:45] | And I’ll search Zambrano’s digital footprint, | 我来查一下桑布拉诺的网络数据资料 |
[25:48] | see if I can find out where he hid the ledger | 看看能不能找到他把那本写有老大名字的账本 |
[25:50] | with the boss’ name in it. | 藏在哪里了 |
[25:52] | And I’ll see what our undercover can dig up. | 那我看看我们的卧底能挖出点什么 |
[25:57] | Fusco, you and Simmons need to have a little talk. | 弗斯科 你得和西蒙斯谈谈 |
[26:00] | See if he knows who the real head of HR is. | 探探他是否知道HR真正的头儿是谁 |
[26:03] | Nah, if Simmons knew that, | 不 如果西蒙斯知道 |
[26:04] | I would have brought down the boss when we took down HR. | 我们搞掉HR的时候我就抓到老大了 |
[26:06] | Well, ask anyway, and let me know if you find anything out. | 还是问问吧 有发现及时告诉我 |
[26:09] | Will do, boss. | 好吧 老大 |
[26:18] | All right, Zambrano, where did you hide that ledger? | 好吧 桑布拉诺 你到底把账本藏哪了 |
[26:30] | Maxine Angelis. | 玛克辛·安吉拉斯 |
[26:31] | Max? Quinn. How are you? | 玛克吗 我是奎恩 你怎么样了 |
[26:34] | Guess I was due for a tough day. | 看来是轮到我水深火热了 |
[26:36] | Yeah, look, we’re gonna have use this thing to discredit you, | 是啊 我们接下来会利用此事贬低你的可信度 |
[26:38] | everything you wrote about Griffin. | 以及你写的格里芬报道的可信度 |
[26:40] | We’re throwing you under the bus, Max. | 要把你往火坑里推了 玛克 |
[26:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:44] | You’re a true friend, Quinn. | 你是真正的朋友 奎恩 |
[26:53] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[26:54] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[26:57] | I think we’ve got it handled. | 我们已经解决了 |
[26:59] | We’re moving the election off A-1 | 我们准备把A1版上的选举文章 |
[27:01] | to make room for our retraction on Zambrano. | 替换成为桑布拉诺澄清的文章 |
[27:03] | I can write the retraction. | 我可以写澄清的文章 |
[27:04] | I’m afraid you won’t be writing anything | 恐怕你不能再写任何东西了 |
[27:06] | until we sit down with legal. | 要等我们跟律师谈过后再说 |
[27:15] | Ms. Angelis’ future as a journalist may be in doubt, | 安吉拉斯女士的记者生涯虽然前途未卜 |
[27:18] | but she’s not done investigating. | 但她还是没停止调查 |
[27:22] | She’s calling that disposable cell. | 她正打给那个一次性手机 |
[27:25] | You have reached a voice mail box | 您已转接入 |
[27:26] | that has not been set up yet. | 尚未设置的语音信箱 |
[27:28] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[27:30] | but I know what you did, and I know where to find your name. | 但我知道你做了什么 也知道如何查到你 |
[27:33] | And when I do, | 一旦让我查到 |
[27:34] | I will put a picture of you in handcuffs | 我会把你带着手铐的照片 |
[27:37] | on the front page of this paper. | 登在报纸的头版头条上 |
[27:41] | She’s looking for that HR ledger. | 她要去找HR的账本 |
[27:43] | Then I need to get her to stop | 我得阻止她 |
[27:44] | before she gets herself in trouble. | 惹上麻烦 |
[27:51] | – Hello? – Maxine, it’s John. | -你好 -玛克辛 我是约翰 |
[27:55] | I thought maybe you could use a drink. | 不知可否约你出来喝一杯 |
[28:00] | I was surprised to hear from you. | 接到你的电话我很惊喜 |
[28:02] | There’s generally no second date | 第一次约会就遇着谋杀 |
[28:05] | when the first one ends in homicide. | 一般不会再有第二次了 |
[28:07] | Well, I was, um… thinking about you, | 我 一直想你 |
[28:12] | and I wanted to see if I could help. | 想看看我能否能帮上忙 |
[28:15] | Well, now that you mention it, | 既然你主动提出来 |
[28:17] | I could use your accounting skills | 我想借你专业的会计眼光 |
[28:19] | to just go through these records. | 帮我看一下这些记录 |
[28:20] | Here’s everything I’ve got on Zambrano. | 这是我能找到的桑布拉诺的所有资料 |
[28:22] | We’re looking for anywhere Zambrano might’ve– | 我们在找桑布拉诺可能藏 |
[28:25] | I think maybe we should just leave that | 我觉得我们应该把这些事情 |
[28:28] | for the proper authorities. | 交给有关部门处理 |
[28:35] | I put getting the scoop before getting the truth. | 我把独家新闻看得重于事实真相 |
[28:41] | And my arrogance cost a good man his life. | 我的自负害死了一个好人 |
[28:44] | Now I can’t–I can’t do anything to fix that. | 现在我 我做什么都无法弥补了 |
[28:48] | But I sure as hell can catch the bastard behind all of this. | 但我一定会抓住那个幕后的王八蛋 |
[28:54] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[29:03] | Maxine. Maxine! | 玛克辛 玛克辛 |
[29:10] | I know how it feels to do things you can never take back. | 我了解那种无法挽回的感受 |
[29:16] | I can’t stop you from hurting or wanting to fix this. | 我无法平复你的伤痛 阻止你去弥补 |
[29:21] | But I just don’t want you to think you’re alone. | 但我不想让你以为自己是一个人 |
[29:25] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[29:31] | Finch, I think the boss got Maxine’s message. | 芬奇 我想那老大收到玛克辛的信息了 |
[29:43] | Give me your keys. | 钥匙给我 |
[29:53] | Finch, we’re heading to my place. | 芬奇 我们现在去我家 |
[30:04] | Oh, shoot! I’ve got your dog. | 糟了 你的狗在我这里 |
[30:38] | Bear’s even cuter than his picture. | 小熊比照片上还可爱 |
[30:43] | He really likes that closet, huh? | 他很喜欢那个柜子嘛 |
[30:46] | His, uh, treats are in there. | 他的 宝贝在里面 |
[30:48] | So…that was interesting. | 刚才真是精彩 |
[30:51] | Maybe we should call the cops. | 也许我们应该报警 |
[30:53] | Which ones? | 报哪个警 |
[30:54] | If HR’s boss is still out there, | HR的老大还逍遥在外 |
[30:56] | I don’t know who to trust. | 我不知道能相信谁 |
[30:58] | Any idea who was shooting at us? | 你知道是谁向我们开枪吗 |
[31:00] | No, but if they’re trying to kill me, | 不知道 但既然他们想杀我 |
[31:03] | I must be doing something right. | 我肯定是做对了什么事 |
[31:08] | Guess your boring job pays all right. | 看来你的无聊工作收入不菲啊 |
[31:12] | I’m calling in sick tomorrow. | 我明天请病假 |
[31:16] | I won’t leave your side until this is over. | 这件事结束前我不会把你丢下的 |
[31:21] | You’re a good man, John Anderson. | 你是好男人 约翰·安德森 |
[31:29] | I’ll sleep on the couch. | 我今晚睡沙发 |
[31:33] | Like I said, a good man. | 如我所言 好男人啊 |
[31:39] | And if I wanna take my contacts out? | 我想摘一下隐形眼镜 |
[31:45] | That way. | 那边 |
[31:59] | When were you ever going to need all those? | 你几时会需要那么些东西 |
[32:01] | You shouldn’t have brought her back here, Mr. Reese. | 你不该把她带到这里来 里瑟先生 |
[32:03] | Even the best cover just goes so deep. | 再好的伪装也禁不起推敲 |
[32:06] | The longer she stays, the more questions she’ll have. | 她待得越久 疑问就会越多 |
[32:08] | Imagine how many questions she’ll have | 想想她走出来看到你 |
[32:11] | if she comes out and sees you here. | 会产生多少疑问吧 |
[32:13] | Did you get a good look at the men that were shooting at you? | 你看清开枪打你们的人的模样了吗 |
[32:15] | I tried, but they were shooting at me. | 我尽力了 但他们在开枪打我呀 |
[32:18] | I’ll get into the pub’s security system | 我会黑进酒吧的监控录像 |
[32:20] | and see what I can find. | 看看能查到什么 |
[32:26] | I’ve got a lead, Mr. Reese. | 我找到一条线索 里瑟先生 |
[32:27] | I got images of the shooters from the pub’s security. | 我从酒吧的监控录像里找到了枪手的照片 |
[32:30] | Then I found a photo sharing site | 然后找到了一个照片共享网站 |
[32:32] | that had a facial recognition app | 里边有面部识别软件 |
[32:34] | that was shut down by a lawsuit last year. | 这软件去年因为一起诉讼关闭 |
[32:35] | I hacked in, turned the app back on, | 我黑了进去 从后台打开了软件 |
[32:38] | and identified our gunmen. | 并确认了枪手身份 |
[32:42] | They’re FBI. | 他们是联调局的 |
[32:43] | Ex-FBI. | 前联调局的 |
[32:45] | Agents Bogle and Pitt. | 博格尔特工和皮特特工 |
[32:47] | They took early retirement last year. | 他们去年提前退休了 |
[32:48] | But if they’ve still got contacts at the bureau, | 但如果他们在局里还有关系 |
[32:51] | I’d guess that they’re the ones that told HR’s boss | 我猜就是他们告诉HR老大 |
[32:53] | about Zambrano’s ledger. | 桑布拉诺账本的事 |
[32:55] | Finch, I know you want me to keep my cover, | 芬奇 我知道你想要我保持伪装 |
[32:57] | but Maxine needs to know what she’s dealing with, | 但玛克辛需要知道她在跟什么人打交道 |
[32:59] | and I need to be able to protect her. | 而我需要有能力保护她 |
[33:01] | Calm down, John. | 冷静 约翰 |
[33:03] | I sent your girlfriend a text with the same information, | 我给你的女朋友发了同样内容的短信 |
[33:05] | anonymously of course. | 当然是匿名的 |
[33:07] | I need to talk to a friend of yours. | 我需要和你一位朋友谈谈 |
[33:11] | Leonard Pitt and Craig Bogle, | 伦纳德·皮特和克莱格·博格尔 |
[33:13] | forced out for harassment and malicious prosecution. | 因被控骚扰和诬告而被开除 |
[33:16] | Word is that they were in someone’s pocket. | 传言说他们被人掌控了 |
[33:19] | They were using those badges to do favors for their real boss. | 利用职务之便为自己真正的老大卖命 |
[33:22] | The man who got Zambrano killed | 那个用一次性手机 |
[33:24] | with one call from a disposable cell, | 打一个电话就害死了桑布拉诺的人 |
[33:26] | the head of HR– who is he? | HR的头儿 他到底是谁 |
[33:28] | There’s some secrets that even I don’t know. | 有些秘密即使是我也不知道 |
[33:31] | But you know who buys disposables by the case– | 但你知道谁会买一次性手机 |
[33:33] | Criminals, sure. | 罪犯 当然了 |
[33:36] | But also political campaigns. | 政治竞选也会 |
[33:38] | They’re cheap, untraceable, anonymous. | 便宜 无法追查 匿名 |
[33:41] | And if they get caught playing dirty tricks, | 一旦他们的肮脏行为被抓住 |
[33:44] | it can save their ass. | 这些可以救命 |
[33:47] | Is this the kind of experience | 我们希望我们的城市 |
[33:47] | 虚伪 欺诈 可悲 | |
[33:49] | we want running our city? | 由这种人掌管吗 |
[33:51] | Landon Walker is the responsible, | 兰登·沃克才是负责任的 |
[33:53] | reliable choice for mayor. | 可靠的市长人选 |
[33:56] | Zambrano gets killed for knowing the name of HR’s boss | 桑布拉诺因为知道HR老大的名字被杀 |
[33:59] | five days before an election. | 正好在选举前五天 |
[34:01] | Are you telling me the boss is running for mayor? | 你的意思是那个老大在竞选市长 |
[34:04] | I’m rendering an opinion. | 我只是提出个观点 |
[34:07] | Personally, I avoid politicians. | 个人而言 我会避开政客 |
[34:10] | They so rarely have any real power. | 他们基本上没什么实权 |
[34:12] | You know, it’s a pleasure meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:14] | But it’s a shame we never met. | 但很遗憾 我们从未见过面 |
[34:17] | Be good, John. | 乖 约翰 |
[34:29] | Yes. Okay, perfect. Thank you so much. | 是的 好 非常好 非常感谢 |
[34:35] | One of Griffin’s old opponents just confirmed | 格里芬的一个老对手刚才证实了 |
[34:38] | being harassed by Bogle and Pitt during their campaign. | 在竞选期间曾被博格尔和皮特骚扰过 |
[34:41] | If Griffin’s higher than before, | 既然格里芬的支持率在上升 |
[34:42] | they’re probably still working for him. | 他们可能还在为他卖命 |
[34:44] | Do you have enough to unmask him on the front page? | 这些足够你在头版揭露他吗 |
[34:48] | I will never make that mistake again. | 我绝不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[34:51] | I am not going to press until I have that ledger in my hands. | 除非拿到账本 否则我不会再刊登 |
[34:54] | We just need to find where Zambrano hid it. | 我们只需要找出桑布拉诺把它藏在哪里 |
[35:04] | Pretty smooth conning me into a third date, by the way. | 顺便说一句 顺利骗到我第三次约会了 |
[35:07] | I like to think of it as a third attempt at a first date. | 我更愿意视之为首次约会的第三次尝试 |
[35:17] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[35:19] | Zambrano said that everybody thought he was a wise guy, | 桑布拉诺说所有人都觉得他是黑手党 |
[35:22] | and nobody ever looked at the good things he did. | 没人会看他做的善事 |
[35:26] | If he were looking for a place to hide that ledger, | 如果他要找个地方藏账本 |
[35:29] | maybe he would put it where he thought | 也许会藏到一个他认为 |
[35:31] | no one would go looking. | 没人会看的地方 |
[35:48] | Does that fancy car of yours have a crowbar? | 你那辆靓车上有撬棍吗 |
[35:57] | Here. It’s unlocked. | 这里 门没锁 |
[36:13] | Start with the horses. | 先从马找起 |
[36:14] | They were still being delivered yesterday. | 它们昨天刚被运来 |
[36:42] | Found something. | 找到了 |
[36:54] | Zambrano’s ledger. | 桑布拉诺的账本 |
[36:57] | Wanna find out who’s running HR? | 想知道是谁在管理HR吗 |
[36:59] | Thanks, Maxine. | 多谢了 玛克辛 |
[37:02] | My boss has been looking all over for that. | 我们老大找得好苦 |
[37:16] | I’ve called Detective Carter, | 我已经通知了卡特警探 |
[37:17] | and help is on the way, Mr. Reese. | 救援就快到了 里瑟先生 |
[37:19] | I know it goes against your nature, | 我知道这有违你的本性 |
[37:20] | but you can’t take action | 但一采取行动 |
[37:22] | without Maxine learning who you really are. | 玛克辛就会知道你的真实身份 |
[37:24] | If at all possible, wait for rescue. | 在尽可能的情况下 等待救援 |
[37:26] | I’ll try to keep that in mind. | 我会尽量记着 |
[37:30] | I gotta tell you, Maxine, you’ve been a huge help. | 我得说 玛克辛 你可帮了个大忙 |
[37:32] | First Zambrano, then the ledger, | 先是桑布拉诺 然后是账本 |
[37:34] | and now you’re kind enough to bring your boyfriend. | 现在你又好心地带上了你的男朋友 |
[37:37] | I’m just gonna dump the two of you at your place. | 我只要把你们俩扔回你家 |
[37:39] | We’ll make it look like | 布置成 |
[37:40] | a lover’s spat turned murder-suicide. | 恋人吵架升级为杀人后自杀 |
[37:43] | When I wind up dead, | 我死了 |
[37:44] | you think the police won’t find your names in my notes, | 你以为警察不会发现我的笔记上有你的名字吗 |
[37:46] | Agent Bogle? | 博格尔特工 |
[37:47] | Or is it Mr. Bogle now? | 还是应该叫博格尔先生 |
[37:50] | And now you’re doing a double homicide to shut me up. | 现在你不惜双重谋杀来封我的口 |
[37:53] | But when you get caught, will your boss even think twice | 等你被捕后 你的老大 |
[37:56] | before killing you to cover his tracks? | 杀你灭口之前会有一点点犹豫吗 |
[37:59] | Who is your boss, by the way? | 顺便问一句 你老大是谁啊 |
[38:01] | Should we open that ledger and find out? | 我们要不要打开账本看一下 |
[38:06] | Guess that’s a “No comment.” | 这应该表示”无可奉告” |
[38:09] | NYPD! Drop your weapon! | 纽约警察 放下武器 |
[38:11] | FBI! We’re here on official business. | 联调局 我们在执行公务 |
[38:14] | Ms. Angelis is a witness in a homicide investigation. | 安吉拉斯女士是一宗谋杀案的目击证人 |
[38:16] | Drop your guns! | 放下枪 |
[38:18] | You hear sirens, Pitt? | 你听见警笛声了吗 皮特 |
[38:20] | Two NYPD detectives just took a hot door | 两个纽约警局的警探 |
[38:22] | without calling for backup. | 没有支援就冲了过来 |
[38:25] | You’re not here on official business either. | 你们也不是执行公务来的 |
[38:48] | Where’s Griffin? Where’s Griffin? Where’s Griffin? | 格里芬在哪里 格里芬在哪里 格里芬在哪里 |
[39:00] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[39:17] | Dispatch, I need a bus. | 调度 我需要一辆车 |
[39:19] | Got a suspect in custody with a GSW to his shoulder. | 抓到一个肩部中枪的嫌犯 |
[39:25] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[39:26] | Nothing you can’t read in tomorrow’s paper. | 详情尽在明天的报纸上 |
[39:28] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[39:29] | We’re gonna need that as evidence. | 我们需要那个作为证据 |
[39:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:00] | So after that, we’ve got the fundraiser in midtown, | 之后 我们在中城区有个募集活动 |
[40:02] | and then we have to get there by 3:00. | 我们要在三点前赶到 |
[40:03] | Can we do that? | 能做到吗 |
[40:07] | Landon Walker! | 兰登·沃克 |
[40:08] | You’re under arrest for receiving bribes, | 你因受贿罪 |
[40:10] | enterprise corruption, and conspiracy. | 企业腐败罪和同谋罪被捕 |
[40:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:14] | Anything you say can and will be used | 你所说的一切都将 |
[40:15] | against you in a court of law. | 成为呈堂证供 |
[40:31] | So… | 那么 |
[40:34] | you’re off the hook. The boss is locked up. | 你脱身了 老大被关起来了 |
[40:40] | Are we done here? | 我们两清了吧 |
[40:44] | Once you’re in, you’re never out. | 一旦进来 永远别想退出 |
[40:49] | You want anything else from me… | 你还想要我做什么 |
[40:52] | never mention my kid again. | 不许再提我的孩子 |
[40:55] | I’m not a threat to your son, Lionel. | 我不是你儿子的威胁 莱奈尔 |
[40:59] | You are. | 你才是 |
[41:13] | No bodies, no bullets. | 没有尸体 没有子弹 |
[41:16] | So this is what a normal date with you is like. | 你平常的约会是这样的啊 |
[41:19] | Nice, isn’t it? | 不错 对吧 |
[41:22] | And I’m afraid it has to be our last. | 不过这恐怕是最后一次了 |
[41:27] | I like you, John. | 我喜欢你 约翰 |
[41:29] | Quite a bit actually. | 还挺喜欢的 |
[41:32] | But I’m married to my work. | 但是我已经嫁给工作了 |
[41:35] | And honestly, I still think you’re a little hung up | 老实说 我觉得你心里还有点记挂 |
[41:38] | on Zoe Morgan. | 佐伊·摩根 |
[41:53] | See ya. | 回见 |
[41:55] | So you’re off to chase your man in the suit? | 那你放弃追踪西装男了吗 |
[41:59] | No, you were right. Urban legend. | 不 你是对的 都市传奇 |
[42:03] | And with the week I just had, | 就我这一周的经历来说 |
[42:04] | if there really was a man like that, | 如果真有这么一个人 |
[42:06] | I think I’d have met him by now. | 我应该已经见到他了 |
[42:14] | Mr. Reese, this may not be over. | 里瑟先生 似乎还没结束 |
[42:16] | You’re paranoid, Finch. | 你太偏执 芬奇 |
[42:18] | Be that as it may… | 即使如此 |
[42:22] | don’t think we got the right guy. | 仍觉得我们没抓对人 |
[42:25] | Walker was on HR’s payroll. | 沃克在HR的贿赂名单上 |
[42:27] | He’d have motive to want Zambrano dead. | 他有害死桑布拉诺的动机 |
[42:29] | Yes, yes, and he definitely hired | 是的 是的 绝对是他雇佣了 |
[42:31] | Pitt and Bogle to hunt down Maxine, | 皮特和博格尔去杀玛克辛 |
[42:33] | but that’s what troubles me. | 就是这点让我很疑惑 |
[42:34] | The head of HR is brilliant, not the type to hire | HR的头儿非常聪明 不像会雇佣 |
[42:37] | a pair of washed up feds to gun down a reporter. | 两个失败的联邦探员去谋杀一位记者 |
[42:40] | And Walker– I’m not convinced he has the cunning | 沃克 我不觉得他有足够的头脑 |
[42:43] | or the connections to mastermind something this complicated. | 和人脉策划如此复杂的事件 |
[42:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:49] | If Walker isn’t the real head of HR, | 如果沃克不是HR真正的头儿 |
[42:52] | who is? | 那谁是 |
[42:59] | The people of New York have spoken, | 纽约市民做出了选择 |
[43:01] | and I’m proud to be your next mayor. | 我很荣幸能成为下一任市长 |
[43:04] | So you had Walker on the payroll too, huh? | 原来沃克也在贿赂名单上 |
[43:08] | Hedging your bets. | 两面下注 |
[43:10] | Smart. | 英明 |
[43:14] | Remind me never to cross you, boss. | 提醒我永远别背叛你 老大 |
[43:16] | That’s why I never put my name on the payroll. | 所以我的名字绝不会出现在贿赂名单上 |
[43:18] | Who needs money when you have real power? | 手握实权 谁还需要金钱 |
[43:21] | The politicians come and go, but we’ll be here forever. | 流水的政客 铁打的我们 |