时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府以为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:46] | I found that address, Finch. | 我到达地点了 芬奇 |
[00:48] | Who exactly am I looking for? | 我到底要找谁啊 |
[00:49] | I don’t know how to explain it. | 我不知该如何解释 |
[00:50] | I double-checked, but it seems we have a repeat number. | 我反复核实过了 确实有个号码再次出现了 |
[00:54] | A repeat? | 再次 |
[00:55] | Well, who would be dumb enough | 什么人会蠢到 |
[00:56] | to get in a life-threatening situation again? | 让自己再次陷入生命危险之中 |
[01:06] | Hey, pal. | 哥们儿 |
[01:08] | You won’t believe this. | 你肯定不会相信 |
[01:12] | Fellas. | 各位 |
[01:13] | Whatever bodily harm you want to inflict on this guy, | 不管你想让这家伙受何种皮肉之苦 |
[01:17] | I’m sure he earned it, | 我相信他都罪有应得 |
[01:18] | and I have to ask you to let it slide. | 不过就此算了吧 |
[01:21] | Jeez, Leon, what’d you do to piss these guys off? | 天啊里昂 你是怎么惹着这些家伙了 |
[01:23] | You heard of Gold Farming? | 你听说过打金吗 |
[01:25] | Selling multiplayer online game currency for real cash? | 出售网上游戏币 换取真钱 |
[01:28] | It’s all the rage. | 风行一时 |
[01:29] | People make millions. | 能赚大钱 |
[01:31] | They take the business really seriously, | 有人对这生意非常看重 |
[01:34] | especially the Russian Mafia. | 特别是俄罗斯黑帮 |
[01:39] | Does it look like I play video games, Leon? | 我像玩网游的人吗 里昂 |
[01:42] | I think I broke my arm. | 我的手臂好像断了 |
[01:49] | So you brought him here? | 你把他带到这儿来了 |
[01:50] | You said there was another number. | 你说有另外一个号码 |
[01:51] | I didn’t have time to do anything else with him. | 我没时间处理他 |
[01:59] | Mr. Tao, we don’t have much time. | 陶先生 我们时间有限 |
[02:04] | What? Who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[02:05] | The guy who helped me save your life tonight | 今晚帮我救你小命的人 |
[02:08] | for the second time. | 第二次了 |
[02:12] | You’re the boss. | 你是老大 |
[02:13] | Never did figure John here for upper management. | 就知道约翰不是做高层管理的料 |
[02:16] | We have a problem, Leon. | 现在有个问题 里昂 |
[02:18] | We have to go take care of another matter, | 我们得去处理另一件事 |
[02:20] | and the Russians still want you dead. | 而俄罗斯人想要你命 |
[02:22] | So despite my misgivings about your presence, | 所以尽管让你留在此处我颇有顾虑 |
[02:25] | you have to stay here. | 你还是必须留下 |
[02:26] | Where is here? | 这是哪儿 |
[02:32] | Food, water. | 食物 水 |
[02:34] | Latrine’s down past the periodicals. | 厕所在期刊架那边 |
[02:36] | Don’t open any windows. | 别开窗 |
[02:38] | And don’t make any calls. | 也不要打电话 |
[02:42] | You expect me to stay here, and eat hot pockets? | 你们要我留在这里 吃微波食品 |
[02:45] | Only if you wanna live. | 如果你想活命的话 |
[02:46] | Just don’t feed any to Bear. | 不许给小熊吃 |
[02:47] | He’s on a special diet. | 它在节食 |
[02:52] | That damn dog again. | 又是这倒霉狗 |
[02:54] | You don’t suppose any of my money came out of him? | 不能指望他把我的钱拉出来吧 |
[02:56] | Oh, and please don’t touch any of my computer equipment. | 还有 请别碰我的任何电脑设备 |
[02:59] | If you do, the dog will kill you. | 否则 那狗会咬死你 |
[03:03] | Great. | 真棒 |
[03:04] | What am I supposed to do for entertainment? | 那我怎么打发时间呢 |
[03:06] | It’s a library, Mr. Tao. | 这是图书馆 陶先生 |
[03:09] | Try reading a book. | 读本书吧 |
[03:13] | Here’s a start. | 从这本开始 |
[03:17] | We’ll be back soon, Leon. | 我们很快回来 里昂 |
[03:23] | Tell me, Mr. Reese, how do you feel about hospitals? | 告诉我 里瑟先生 你对医院有何感觉 |
[03:26] | – They’ve never bothered me. – I’m glad to hear it. | -从没碍过我 -很高兴听你这么说 |
[03:28] | They make me aggressively uneasy. | 医院会刺激我的焦虑 |
[03:39] | After the renovations, you won’t even recognize | 翻新之后 您肯定就认不出 |
[03:42] | these old surgical suites anymore. | 这些老旧的手术室了 |
[03:44] | Thanks to sizable contributions from donors such as yourself, | 多亏了您这样出手慷慨的捐赠者 |
[03:48] | New York General will finally have a surgical unit | 纽约综合医院终于能拥有 |
[03:51] | as good as the talented staff of doctors who utilize it. | 与我们的一流医生相匹配的手术室了 |
[03:54] | Sizable contribution? | 出手慷慨 |
[03:56] | I helped pay for a wing… | 我出钱建了一栋楼 |
[03:59] | or two. | 或者两栋 |
[04:00] | How else were we gonna get close to– | 否则我们要如何接近 |
[04:02] | Dr. Enright. Perfect timing. | 恩耐特医生 时间刚好 |
[04:03] | Gentlemen, this is Dr. Madeleine Enright, | 先生们 这位是麦蒂琳·恩耐特医生 |
[04:07] | the top Cardiothoracic and Trauma Surgeon in the state. | 本州顶尖的心胸和创伤外科医生 |
[04:10] | She’ll be overseeing the development of the suites. | 她会监督手术室的进度 |
[04:12] | Madeleine, this is Harold Crane, | 麦蒂琳 这位是哈罗德·克灵 |
[04:14] | one of our platinum donors, | 我们的白金捐助人 |
[04:16] | and his asset manager Mr. John Rooney. | 这位是他的资产经理人 约翰·鲁尼先生 |
[04:18] | It’s Maddy, please. | 请叫我麦蒂 |
[04:19] | Maddy is the kind of doctor | 麦蒂正是 |
[04:20] | that makes the staff here truly stand out. | 本院医生的杰出代表 |
[04:22] | The kind of doctor who wouldn’t find her glasses | 那种不把眼镜缝到脸上 |
[04:25] | if they were surgically attached to her face. | 就会找不到的医生 |
[04:28] | Would those be yours there? | 那是你的么 |
[04:31] | Like I said. | 我就说嘛 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry, I have a patient waiting. | 抱歉 有病人在等 |
[04:34] | I must be going. | 我得走了 |
[04:36] | Nicely done, Finch. | 漂亮 芬奇 |
[04:37] | Her eyes, our ears. | 佳人之眸 你我之耳 |
[04:39] | Gentlemen, unfortunately, we must be going as well. | 先生们 很遗憾 我们也得离开了 |
[04:42] | We’re closing off this section of the floor | 我们得封闭整层 |
[04:43] | for a very sensitive surgery. | 进行一场非常敏感的手术 |
[04:48] | Is that a normal precaution? | 这是常规的预防措施吗 |
[04:51] | Let me just say it’s strictly for the safety of the patient. | 这么说吧 这完全是为病人的安全着想 |
[04:57] | This room is nearly identical to the OR | 这个房间跟你要进行手术的房间 |
[05:00] | that your procedure will take place in. | 几乎一模一样 |
[05:02] | It’s a routine coronary bypass, | 常规的非体外循环冠脉搭桥手术 |
[05:05] | off-pump, “beating heart” surgery. | 即不停搏的冠脉搭桥术 |
[05:07] | It lasts four, five hours, | 大约需要四五个小时 |
[05:08] | and you’ll be in the room the whole time. | 你全程都将待在这个房间 |
[05:10] | Now we don’t have all the best toys yet, | 我们虽然暂没有全套的最佳设备 |
[05:13] | but with our coronary catheterization process, | 但我们的心导管检查 |
[05:15] | and our 3D angiography c-arm system– | 和三维血管造影 |
[05:17] | It’s fully endoscopic? | 手术是完全依赖内镜吗 |
[05:19] | You’ve studied your procedures, Mister– | 看来你研究过手术程序了 先生贵姓 |
[05:22] | Rains. Yes, I’ve studied. | 莱恩斯 是 我研究过了 |
[05:24] | Can’t be too safe, | 小心驶得万年船 |
[05:25] | not when Mr. Veldt has an energy empire to run. | 尤其是威尔德先生还掌管着一家能源帝国 |
[05:27] | Four to five hours? | 四五个小时 |
[05:28] | You can’t do better than that? | 你们就这点本事了吗 |
[05:30] | Mr. Veldt, regardless of how big your company is, | 威尔德先生 不管你公司有多大 |
[05:33] | this surgery is critical for you. | 这场手术对你来说生死攸关 |
[05:36] | It takes time. | 需要时间 |
[05:38] | As long as it remains private | 只要对股东和公众 |
[05:39] | from shareholders and the public. | 保密就行 |
[05:41] | Per the multiple nondisclosure agreements you’ve signed. | 你签署的每一份保密协议中都有此要求 |
[05:44] | Yeah, and despite my objections, | 是的 尽管我反对 |
[05:47] | your procedure has been listed as minor outpatient surgery. | 但你的手术已经被列为门诊小手术 |
[05:50] | My team has been reduced to essential personnel, | 我的团队也缩小到只剩必要人员 |
[05:53] | and the floor is being cleared now. | 这层楼也正在进行清空 |
[05:55] | My team will make sure of that. | 我的团队会复查确认的 |
[05:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:58] | Yeah, your security seems to have made themselves at home. | 是啊 你的保镖已经把这儿当家了 |
[06:01] | Trauma! | 急救 |
[06:03] | Albanian gang member shot in a territorial dispute. | 阿尔巴尼亚黑帮为了地盘纷争火拼 |
[06:07] | Penetrating trauma, fresh from emergency. | 贯穿伤 刚从急救室出来 |
[06:09] | – Ballistic? – Single GSW, upper torso. | -枪伤吗 -上半身有一处枪伤 |
[06:12] | Paramedics had trouble with the BP. | 急救人员无法稳定血压 |
[06:14] | Systolic was 70, but diastolic was impalpable. | 收缩压70 舒张压测不到 |
[06:17] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[06:20] | Everybody shut up! | 全都闭嘴 |
[06:23] | You wanna be a tough guy, | 你是想耍横 |
[06:24] | or you want me to save your friend’s life? | 还是想我救你朋友的命 |
[06:30] | Nurse, this man is in hypovolemic shock, | 护士 病人低容量性休克 |
[06:33] | and I think a collapsed lung | 我想是肺不张 |
[06:34] | is what’s giving those O-2 readings. | 所以会出现这种血氧饱和度读数 |
[06:36] | Okay, we’re moving. | 好 我们走 |
[06:37] | Prep surgery, and a thoracotomy tray. | 准备手术和开胸手术托盘 |
[06:39] | Get me a restraint before he swallows his tongue. | 给我个约束带 以防他咬到自己舌头 |
[06:42] | She certainly seems unflappable. | 她看起来镇定自如 |
[06:44] | I’d say. | 确实是 |
[06:45] | You sure she was never a combat medic? | 你确定她以前不是军医吗 |
[06:48] | I’m not so sure she isn’t one now. | 我都不确定她现在不是 |
[06:50] | So what’s the threat besides gun-toting gangs in surgery? | 除了手术中的持枪黑帮 还有别的威胁吗 |
[06:53] | It could come from anywhere else: | 有可能来自任何方面 |
[06:55] | a malpractice in her past; | 她过去的医疗事故 |
[06:57] | a bereaved relative of a patient she lost. | 治疗中死亡病患的家属 |
[07:00] | Or as always, someone in her personal life. | 或者像通常一样 私生活方面的 |
[07:13] | I brought you an espresso and a pain au chocolat, | 我从哥伦布转盘广场那家你喜欢的法式店 |
[07:16] | from the French place on Columbus that you like. | 给你带了浓咖啡和巧克力酥皮 |
[07:18] | Oh…you know I shouldn’t. | 你知道我不应该吃 |
[07:21] | Except on days when you’re closing up gunshot wounds. | 缝合枪伤的日子例外 |
[07:23] | You must’ve been in a cab half the morning to get this. | 你肯定是大清早打车才买到的吧 |
[07:26] | Your text said “Emergency”. | 你短信里说是”紧急事件” |
[07:28] | I take emergencies very seriously. | 我对紧急事件非常看重 |
[07:30] | Maddy seems safe, Finch. | 麦蒂看起来很安全 芬奇 |
[07:32] | Her wife’s name is Amy. | 她妻子叫艾米 |
[07:34] | I found her bio on the website | 我在一家儿童慈善机构网站上 |
[07:35] | of the children’s charity where she’s executive director. | 看到了她的简历 她是该机构执行董事 |
[07:37] | They’ve been married since last June. | 她们去年六月结的婚 |
[07:37] | 2011年6月纽约正式通过同性恋婚姻合法化法案 宅总扮演者ME及其夫人为表支持 曾专门拍摄反8号法案广告 | |
[07:39] | So when does that Veldt guy go into surgery? | 那个威尔德什么时候动手术 |
[07:42] | I, uh–half hour. Ugh. | 半个小时内 |
[07:44] | God, I am already exhausted, and I still have that. | 天哪 我已经累死了 可还有个手术 |
[07:47] | I have that art fundraiser thing in the park today, | 我今天在公园里有个艺术品募捐 |
[07:49] | but I’m gonna check in on you, okay? | 但我还是会看你的 好吗 |
[07:53] | And try to give that jerk a bigger heart, while you’re at it. | 趁机给那混蛋换个博大点的心脏吧 |
[07:56] | Well, I can’t fix everything that’s broken. | 我可不是什么都能修补好 |
[08:11] | Two shots, close range? | 两枪 近距离 |
[08:14] | That overkill when you shoot a guy in the back? | 从背后开枪有必要这样吗 |
[08:20] | Even got his pocket lint. | 口袋都掏了 |
[08:38] | – Carter. – Hey, it’s me. | -卡特 -是我 |
[08:40] | Someone dropped a body in Long Island city. | 有人在长岛弃尸 |
[08:41] | Execution-style. | 处决式 |
[08:43] | I think you wanna come take a look. | 我觉得你会想来看看的 |
[08:44] | You can’t handle it? | 你处理不了吗 |
[08:46] | Trust me, you wanna be here. | 相信我 你会想来的 |
[08:48] | It’s got your name all over it– | 现场写有你的名字了 |
[08:48] | 乔丝·卡特 警探 | |
[08:51] | literally. | 真写着呢 |
[09:01] | I’m sorry– you can’t be in here. | 不好意思 你不能进来 |
[09:04] | But I’m rather enjoying the view. | 但我很欣赏这里的风景 |
[09:07] | Are you looking for someone? | 你在找人吗 |
[09:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:10] | For you. | 找你 |
[09:12] | Did you know that according to the American Medical Association, | 你是否知道据美国医学会统计 |
[09:15] | 98,000 people a year die from medical error? | 每年有九万八千人死于医疗事故 |
[09:19] | I don’t know who you are, but– | 我不知道你是谁 但是 |
[09:21] | My name, while inconsequential, | 我的名字其实无关紧要 |
[09:23] | is Alistair Wesley. | 阿利斯塔·韦斯利 |
[09:25] | Today, a mistake will be your best friend. | 今天 你最好犯个错误 |
[09:27] | Let’s you and I discuss Oliver Veldt. | 我们说说奥利弗·威尔德吧 |
[09:30] | Now… | 现在 |
[09:35] | Are you watching carefully? | 你在认真看吗 |
[09:37] | Your lovely wife Amy. | 你可爱的妻子艾米 |
[09:39] | The infrared laser belongs to a marksman, | 这道红外激光来自一名枪手 |
[09:42] | and unless you wish to see his skill, | 如果你不想见识他的能耐 |
[09:44] | you will listen. | 就听好 |
[09:46] | Oliver Veldt will not survive his surgery. | 奥利弗·威尔德会在手术中死亡 |
[09:48] | Tomorrow, the papers will note that | 明天报纸会报道 |
[09:50] | despite the heroic efforts of his talented surgeon, | 尽管一流医生已竭尽全力 |
[09:53] | at approximately 1:15, | 1:15左右 |
[09:56] | he expired from a massive internal hemorrhage. | 他还是因为大量内出血身亡 |
[09:59] | You’re crazy. How would I– | 你疯了 我怎么会 |
[10:01] | – How could I do that? – Very easily. | -我怎么能 -很简单 |
[10:03] | Wait, Mr. Reese. Something’s happening. | 等等 里瑟先生 出事了 |
[10:04] | You must follow my instructions to the letter. | 你必须严格按我说的做 |
[10:06] | Someone is with Maddy. | 有人和麦蒂在一起 |
[10:07] | Exactly one hour into surgery, | 手术进行一小时后 |
[10:09] | you will introduce 100ccs of the anticoagulant heparin | 你注射100毫升抗凝血剂肝素到 |
[10:13] | into his system– | 他的血液循环系统中 |
[10:15] | instant hemophilia. | 急性凝血功能障碍 |
[10:16] | 30 minutes after that, | 三十分钟以后 |
[10:18] | you will nick his left anterior descending artery, | 你会割伤他的左前降支 |
[10:21] | he will bleed out on the operating table. | 他就会失血过多死在手术台上 |
[10:23] | No–I can’t. I won’t. | 不 我不能 我不会 |
[10:26] | If surgery is stopped for any reason, | 如果手术因为任何原因停下 |
[10:28] | Amy dies. | 艾米会死 |
[10:30] | If she is warned in any way, | 如果她得到任何警示 |
[10:32] | she dies. | 她会死 |
[10:33] | If the police are called to the park or to the hospital, | 如果有警察出现在公园或者医院 |
[10:36] | she dies. | 她会死 |
[10:38] | Do you understand these rules? | 规则听明白了吗 |
[10:42] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[10:43] | It would be wise not to test me in any way. | 聪明的话就别试探我的底线 |
[10:46] | Talk soon. | 回见 |
[10:51] | So Maddy’s not the victim after all, Mr. Reese. | 原来麦蒂根本不是受害者 里瑟先生 |
[10:53] | No, Finch. | 没错 芬奇 |
[10:56] | They’re gonna force her to be the perpetrator. | 他们要强迫她当行凶者 |
[11:06] | That’s the threat, Finch. | 这就是威胁 芬奇 |
[11:07] | They’re going to kill Oliver Veldt. | 他们要杀奥利弗·威尔德 |
[11:09] | On the contrary, they’re gonna have Maddy do it for them. | 然而 他们要让麦蒂替他们动手 |
[11:11] | Well, we need to get to her. | 我们得去找她 |
[11:13] | We’ll never get past Veldt’s security. | 我们通不过威尔德的保镖 |
[11:15] | Besides, as long as his guards are around, | 何况 只要他的保镖在 |
[11:17] | she should be safe in surgery. | 她在手术中应该是安全的 |
[11:18] | It’s her wife that I’m worried about. | 我担心的是她妻子 |
[11:21] | It might be good to have someone near the doctor. | 有人守在医生这边比较好 |
[11:23] | I’ll stay here. | 我在这里守着 |
[11:24] | I’ll handle the park and assess the threat on Amy. | 我去公园看一下对艾米的威胁 |
[11:27] | Finch? Are you gonna be okay here? | 芬奇 你留在这儿没事吗 |
[11:30] | Even if I had a phobia, Mr. Reese, | 就算我有恐惧症 里瑟先生 |
[11:32] | now would not be the time for it. | 现在也不是发作的时候 |
[11:41] | Who’s the vic? | 死者是谁 |
[11:42] | Guy by the name of Dusan Babic. | 杜山·巴比克 |
[11:44] | 40, no family, | 40岁 没有家人 |
[11:46] | recently immigrated from Croatia, | 刚从克罗地亚移民过来 |
[11:47] | worked for Greater New York Custodial Services. | 在大纽约额信托服务公司工作 |
[11:49] | Straight-up robbery? | 只是抢劫吗 |
[11:50] | That’s what I thought… | 开始我也这么想… |
[11:53] | till I found this on him. | 但我在他身上找到了这个 |
[11:59] | I didn’t feel the need to share with others. | 我觉得没必要和其他人说 |
[12:01] | Check the back. | 看背面 |
[12:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:08] | I thought you could tell me. | 我还以为你能告诉我呢 |
[12:12] | Well, you might wanna get out of here | 你还是快走吧 |
[12:13] | before people start asking questions you can’t answer. | 免得被人问到无法回答的问题 |
[12:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:23] | Fentanyl administered, doctor. | 注射完芬太尼了 医生 |
[12:25] | Mr. Veldt, if I could ask you to sign | 威尔德先生 请您再签一下 |
[12:27] | one last consent form. | 最后这份同意书 |
[12:29] | How many forms will it take for me to sign my life away? | 我到底要签多少才够送出这条命的 |
[12:32] | Liz is just doing her job, Mr. Veldt. | 莉兹只是在履行她的职责 威尔德先生 |
[12:34] | Any surgery has its risks. | 任何手术都会有风险 |
[12:36] | And I chose the top surgeon in the state to eliminate them. | 我选择全州最顶尖的外科医生以消除风险 |
[12:39] | You’d do best to remember that. | 你最好记住了 |
[12:50] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[12:52] | Once the procedure begins, are you planning on using | 一旦手术开始 你是打算用 |
[12:54] | the saphenous vein for the bypassing channel? | 隐静脉作搭桥血管吗 |
[12:56] | No, I’ll use the internal mammary artery for grafts, | 不 我会使用乳内动脉接合 |
[12:59] | which anyone with an MD will tell you | 任何一名医学博士都会告诉你 |
[13:01] | shows the best long-term results. | 这是目前最佳的长效疗法 |
[13:03] | But thank you for your unnecessary concern, Mr. Rains. | 不过 谢谢你无谓的操心 莱恩斯先生 |
[13:11] | 新消息 未知号码 该行动了 医生 | |
[13:59] | I’m in Maddy’s office, Mr. Reese. | 我在麦蒂的办公室 里瑟先生 |
[14:01] | With her computer, perhaps I can discover | 我也许可以用她的电脑找出 |
[14:03] | the connection between Veldt and Wesley. | 威尔德和韦斯利之间的联系 |
[14:05] | I’m at the park now, Finch. | 我在公园 芬奇 |
[14:08] | Got eyes on Amy, and she couldn’t be more exposed. | 看到艾米了 她的位置暴露到极点了 |
[14:14] | Lots of bystanders around here too. | 还有好多围观者在她旁边 |
[14:17] | According to Wesley’s rules, if we alert the police, | 依照韦斯利的规则 如果我们惊动警方 |
[14:19] | she’s dead. | 她就会死 |
[14:21] | Then we find the sniper. | 那我们找到狙击手 |
[14:22] | We know anything more about Alistair Wesley? | 我们还知道阿利斯塔·韦斯利什么情况 |
[14:25] | Besides his name and that accent? | 除了名字和口音吗 |
[14:27] | I can’t find out anymore | 被困在外科楼里 |
[14:28] | while I’m stuck here in the surgical wing. | 我找不出任何东西 |
[14:30] | Then we’ll work with what we got. | 那就有什么查什么吧 |
[14:31] | I was able to decode the live video | 我破解了韦斯利发过来的 |
[14:34] | of Amy in the park that Wesley sent, | 艾米在公园里的视频 |
[14:36] | so as long as Maddy is streaming it here in the hospital, | 所以只要麦蒂在医院里面接收 |
[14:39] | we’ll be able to see it too. | 我们就能看到 |
[14:41] | Sending you an image. | 图像发给你了 |
[14:46] | Can you use it to triangulate the sniper’s position? | 你能用这个三角定位狙击手位置吗 |
[14:50] | It wouldn’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[14:51] | From Maddy’s personal file, | 根据麦蒂的个人文件 |
[14:53] | it seems that Oliver Veldt’s blood type is O-negative. | 奥利弗·威尔德是O型阴性血 |
[14:57] | If I can hack the hospital’s inventory | 如果我黑进医院的库存目录 |
[15:00] | and register a shortage of O-negative blood, | 让O型阴性血显示短缺 |
[15:02] | I could stall the surgery | 就可以推迟手术 |
[15:04] | without breaking any of Wesley’s rules. | 且不违反韦斯利的规则 |
[15:09] | Finch, I pinpointed the sniper’s location. | 芬奇 我找到狙击手的位置了 |
[15:14] | Based on that laser, our sniper has a northeast position | 根据激光判断 狙击手位于东北方向 |
[15:18] | at least eight floors up. | 至少是八楼以上的位置 |
[16:03] | Type iii ballistic body armor. | 第三代防弹衣 |
[16:06] | Don’t worry. Those ribs’ll heal. | 别担心 肋骨断了会愈合的 |
[16:09] | No ID, Finch. | 不明身份 芬奇 |
[16:12] | Super glue on his finger tips. | 指尖上有强力胶 |
[16:14] | Classic black ops trick. | 典型的机密行动把戏 |
[16:20] | Hello, Mr. Mystery Guest. | 你好 神秘来客先生 |
[16:23] | Wesley, is it– Alistair Wesley? | 韦斯利 是吗 阿利斯塔·韦斯利 |
[16:27] | I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[16:28] | or what you just did to my associate, | 也不知道你对我的同伴做了什么 |
[16:30] | but I’d like to buy you a drink, | 不过我倒是想请你喝一杯 |
[16:31] | or Amy dies immediately. | 否则艾米马上就会死 |
[16:34] | That’s a kind offer, but your sniper’s toast. | 提议不错 不过你的狙击手已经敬过酒了 |
[16:37] | I’ll call your bluff. | 你在虚张声势 |
[16:39] | You’re assuming he was alone. | 你以为他是一个人 |
[16:41] | All units check in. | 各单位报到 |
[16:43] | Red one. Check. | 红色一号 就位 |
[16:45] | Red two. Check. | 红色二号 就位 |
[16:46] | And so on and so forth. | 等等等等 |
[16:48] | There’s a pub at the corner of the park. | 公园拐角处有一个酒馆 |
[16:51] | I’ll be seeing you. | 我在那等你 |
[16:53] | Mr. Reese, what will you do? | 里瑟先生 你准备怎么办 |
[16:56] | Guess I’ll go have that drink. | 看来要去喝一杯了 |
[17:08] | Okay, Mr. Babic, who wanted you dead, | 好吧 巴比克先生 是谁要你死 |
[17:11] | and what are they trying to tell me? | 他们又想告诉我什么呢 |
[17:14] | Lived alone, | 独居 |
[17:16] | never missed a day of work at Greater New York Custodial. | 大纽约额信托服务公司工作 全勤 |
[17:21] | Serviced business across the city– | 为城里的公司提供服务 |
[17:24] | mostly tech companies, | 主要是科技公司 |
[17:26] | including Fujima Techtronics, | 包括藤真科技 |
[17:28] | located at 66 11th avenue, New York. | 位于纽约11大道66号 |
[17:53] | I didn’t figure you for a day-in-the-park kind of guy. | 真没看出来你还会逛公园 |
[17:57] | Anyone can appreciate nature, Lionel. | 人人都爱大自然啊 莱奈尔 |
[17:59] | So what’s up? | 到底什么事 |
[18:02] | See that art fair over there? | 看到那边的艺术市集了吗 |
[18:03] | There’s a nice young lady running it. | 是那位美丽的年轻女士主办的 |
[18:05] | Her name’s Amy. | 她叫艾米 |
[18:06] | I need you to keep an eye on her for a minute. | 我需要你照看她一下 |
[18:08] | What–she in some kind of trouble? | 什么 她惹上什么麻烦吗 |
[18:10] | Let’s just say she found herself in a few crosshairs. | 这么说吧 她被几架瞄准器瞄着呢 |
[18:13] | Wait, where you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[18:15] | – To have a drink. – What? | -去喝一杯 -啥 |
[18:17] | This is a professional team, Finch. | 这是专业团队 芬奇 |
[18:19] | If they were brought on to execute this plan, | 把这些人弄来执行这计划 |
[18:21] | someone is paying them. | 肯定有人付钱了 |
[18:23] | Unfortunately, I’m unable to play detective today, | 很遗憾 我今天没法扮侦探了 |
[18:25] | but I know somebody perfect. | 不过我知道个合适的人选 |
[18:29] | I-I know who Oliver Veldt is– | 我知道奥利弗·威尔德 |
[18:31] | energy guy, right? | 能源大亨 对吧 |
[18:32] | Energy in the sense that he supplies power | 就其为半个东海岸 |
[18:33] | to half the eastern seaboard, yes. | 提供能源这点来说 没错 |
[18:35] | Someone wants to flatline him, huh? | 有人想弄死他啊 |
[18:37] | We have a job that’s a perfect fit | 现在有一份工作 正好适合 |
[18:39] | for a former forensic accountant. | 你这个前法务会计师来做 |
[18:41] | Think of it as a digital treasure hunt. | 就当是网络寻宝活动 |
[18:43] | Find out who would target Veldt in the corporate world, | 找出企业界中 谁以威尔德为目标 |
[18:46] | follow the money trail to the hit team, | 跟踪支付职业杀手资金的流向 |
[18:48] | and help us stop the plot at its source. | 帮我们从源头遏制这场阴谋 |
[18:51] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[18:52] | Go over to my computer station. | 去我的电脑台 |
[18:54] | I’m not supposed to touch the computer, remember? | 我不能碰电脑的 记得不 |
[18:57] | And your special diet man-eater | 你那只正在节食的食人兽 |
[19:01] | won’t let me go anywhere near the keyboard. | 连键盘都不让我靠近 |
[19:06] | Put me on speakerphone. | 开免提 |
[19:15] | Bear? | 小熊 |
[19:17] | Ontspan. | [荷兰语]去休息 |
[19:19] | Ont–ontspan? | 昂 昂死判 |
[19:23] | Multilingual mutt– dig it. | 懂外语的蠢狗 明白了 |
[19:25] | Start by composing a list of Veldt’s enemies. | 先列出威尔德的敌人名单 |
[19:28] | Who stands to benefit most from Veldt’s death? | 威尔德死了 谁获益最大 |
[19:30] | Did another company plot it? | 是不是别的公司策划的 |
[19:33] | Gives new meaning to the phrase “Hostile takeover,” huh? | 那还真是重新定义了”恶意并购” |
[19:35] | I’m extending an element of trust to you, Mr. Tao. | 我正在累积对你的信任 陶先生 |
[19:39] | Please resist the temptation to test the limits of my system. | 请不要试探我系统的底限 |
[19:44] | Do I seem like the kind of guy who would let you down? | 咱像是会让你失望的人吗 |
[20:00] | Do you know why a good barman favors larger ice cubes? | 知道为什么优秀的酒保喜欢用大冰块吗 |
[20:05] | They melt slower. | 融化慢 |
[20:07] | And they don’t dilute the whiskey, | 而且不会冲淡威士忌 |
[20:09] | the way a tight plan doesn’t obscure its objectives. | 正如一个紧凑的计划容不得半点干扰 |
[20:15] | Is that to protect you from me? | 这是防止我对你出手吗 |
[20:17] | No, but it might help against your sentry at the door. | 不 只是有助于对付门口你那位哨兵 |
[20:21] | The silencer poking out of his crossword section | 填字游戏下的消音枪 |
[20:23] | was a pretty good giveaway. | 足够露底了 |
[20:28] | I have my own cameras positioned all over, | 我在现场处处装有监控摄像头 |
[20:31] | and a troop of operatives running recce on the wife. | 还有一组特工在那位妻子身边巡查 |
[20:34] | There’s always someone close enough to kill her | 分分钟都有人近到足以动手杀掉她 |
[20:36] | at a moment’s notice. | 只需一声令下 |
[20:38] | So put away the gun and have a drink. | 所以把枪收好 喝一杯 |
[20:46] | I’d say you were a former MI-6, | 你是前军情六处的 |
[20:49] | and your team–all Ex-SAS. | 你的队员 全是前英国空军特种部队的 |
[20:52] | You’re good on your feet, | 你反应迅速 |
[20:54] | and you know your way around an asset. | 思路清楚 判断准确 |
[20:57] | Ex-CIA? | 前中情局的 |
[21:02] | Smashing. | 高手 |
[21:04] | – How much do you cost? – Not for sale. | -你要价多少 -恕不外售 |
[21:07] | You’re working for Veldt? | 你为威尔德工作 |
[21:08] | Some kind of additional security? | 额外保镖之类的 |
[21:12] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[21:14] | What matters is– if you were caught, | 重要的是 你被发现了 |
[21:17] | why didn’t I kill the wife? | 我干嘛不杀那妻子呢 |
[21:19] | Because the doctor hasn’t broken any of your rules yet. | 因为医生还没有违背你的规则 |
[21:23] | Exactly, but my sense of propriety has its limits. | 确实 但我的风度是有底限的 |
[21:27] | Now stay out of the park and away from the wife. | 离公园远点 离那妻子远点 |
[21:30] | This isn’t your game, and no one’s invited you to play. | 这不是你的游戏 没人邀请你来玩 |
[21:33] | Don’t test me. | 别试探我的底线 |
[21:35] | I was expecting everything. | 我预想了所有的可能 |
[21:37] | You weren’t expecting me. | 你没预想到我 |
[22:12] | We’ll be ready for you soon, doctor. | 我们很快就准备好了 医生 |
[22:22] | 新短信 艾米 我知道我的心交到你手中 就对了 医生 | |
[22:31] | Dr. Enright, I hate to bother you. | 恩耐特医生 我不想打搅你 |
[22:33] | What are you doing in here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[22:35] | Do you remember me? From earlier today? | 还记得我吗 今天早前见过 |
[22:39] | You’re that donor–Crane. | 你是那名捐赠者 克灵 |
[22:41] | Look, you may not believe this, but I know your wife, Amy, | 你可能不相信 但我知道你的妻子艾米 |
[22:45] | and I know the predicament that you’re in. | 也知道你现在的困境 |
[22:47] | I have an associate who’s working now to ensure her safety, | 我的同伴正在保护她的安全 |
[22:50] | but you have to trust us. | 你一定得相信我们 |
[22:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:54] | How do I know you’re not working for that man? | 我怎么知道你不是那人的手下 |
[22:56] | This procedure was supposed to start 20 minutes ago, | 这场手术本该在二十分钟前开始 |
[22:59] | but I altered the hospital blood records | 但是我更改了医院血库库存 |
[23:01] | to delay the surgery. | 以推迟手术 |
[23:03] | In a moment, a nurse will come in here to explain the error. | 马上就会有护士来解释这件事 |
[23:06] | Now listen to me carefully. | 现在仔细听我说 |
[23:08] | We can’t make Wesley suspicious, | 我们不能让韦斯利起疑心 |
[23:10] | but we’ll save Amy before you have to make the incision. | 但我们会在你被迫做选择前救出艾米 |
[23:15] | Doctor, I checked the O-Neg records downstairs. | 医生 我去楼下检查过O型阴性血的库存记录了 |
[23:17] | It’s a computer mix-up. They’re fixing the glitch. | 是电脑系统出错 他们正在修复 |
[23:20] | We have plenty of blood reserves. | 库存血液很充足 |
[23:21] | We should be ready to go shortly. | 一会儿就可以开始了 |
[23:24] | Liz, this is Dr. Crane. | 莉兹 这位是克灵医生 |
[23:28] | I brought him in as a second scrub if I need help. | 我叫他来作副手 以备不时之需 |
[23:32] | Whatever you say, doctor. | 听您安排 医生 |
[23:37] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[23:38] | Help us, Amy and I. | 救救我和艾米 |
[23:42] | Or I don’t know what I’ll do. | 否则我不知道自己会怎样 |
[23:53] | Maddy has officially gone into the operating room, Mr. Reese. | 麦蒂已经进入手术室了 里瑟先生 |
[23:55] | How are things in the park? | 公园那边进展如何 |
[23:57] | My drink with Wesley didn’t go so well, | 我跟韦斯利那一杯喝得不怎么样 |
[23:59] | but we can count another one of his operatives out. | 不过至少干掉一个他的人 |
[24:03] | He brought his own cameras | 他装了自己的摄像头 |
[24:05] | and has every inch of this park monitored. | 监控了公园的每个角落 |
[24:08] | It seems that he too knows the value of surveillance. | 看来他也明白监控的价值 |
[24:10] | What’s worse– if he chose his people well, | 更糟糕的是 如果他的手下选对了 |
[24:14] | we’ll never pick his sleepers out of a crowd this big. | 我们根本无法从人群中找出潜伏者 |
[24:21] | Ports and trocar is inserted. | 通道和套管都已经插好了 |
[24:24] | I’ll start the harvest of the mammary…artery. | 我准备截取移植的乳内动脉了 |
[24:27] | Is everything all right, doctor? | 没事吧 医生 |
[24:31] | Readjust the camera a millimeter | 请把摄像头往 |
[24:33] | along the main coronary, please. | 冠状动脉主干方向调整一毫米 |
[24:35] | How is that, doctor? | 现在怎么样 医生 |
[24:37] | Increasing irrigation. | 加大冲洗量 |
[24:40] | Applying more suction. | 再抽吸 |
[24:43] | She’s injecting the anticoagulant into Veldt’s IV. | 她正在往威尔德的静脉注射抗凝血剂 |
[24:54] | Mr. Reese, we’re running out of time. | 里瑟先生 我们时间不多了 |
[25:08] | Mr. Reese, Maddy’s holding it together somehow, | 里瑟先生 麦蒂正在努力坚持 |
[25:10] | but after that injection of heparin, Veldt’s a time bomb. | 但注射了肝素后 威尔德就是个定时炸弹 |
[25:13] | any wrong incision at this point– | 稍微切错一点点 |
[25:15] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[25:18] | Mr. Tao, what did you find? | 陶先生 你有何发现 |
[25:20] | Finch! Boobie– | 芬奇 老兄 |
[25:22] | I hacked into the Veldt Corp. servers | 我从威尔德公司网站的一个后门程序 |
[25:24] | using a back door in their website | 黑进了他们的服务器 |
[25:26] | and found a proposed multimillion-dollar project | 发现了一个亿万美金的项目提案 |
[25:28] | for offshore wind farms. | 是关于海上风电的 |
[25:30] | Veldt dismissed it. | 威尔德驳回了 |
[25:32] | An “unsustainable pipe dream,” he called it. | 他称之为”不切实际的白日梦” |
[25:35] | – That’s an actual quote… – Leon. | -这是他的原话 -里昂 |
[25:37] | I called an old drinking buddy at the SEC | 我给证监会的一个老酒友打了电话 |
[25:40] | who sent me blue sheets, | 他给我寄了些蓝表 |
[25:42] | monthly reports tracking stock activity. | 内容是月度股票活动追踪 |
[25:44] | I found a series of short sales for Veldt’s stock. | 我发现一系列针对威尔德股票的卖空行为 |
[25:47] | It’s trading at an all-time high, | 成交价非常高 |
[25:49] | so someone’s betting that the company fails big. | 看来有人赌这公司会出大事儿 |
[25:52] | That investor will make a fortune if the stock drops. | 如果股票跌了 投资人就能大赚一笔 |
[25:55] | For instance, if the CEO underwent a secret surgery | 比如首席执行官在进行秘密手术时 |
[25:57] | and died on the table. | 死在了手术台上 |
[25:58] | Yahtzee. | 没错 |
[26:00] | It must be Wesley and his associates. | 一定是韦斯利那伙人 |
[26:02] | They’re financing their own operation. | 他们从自己的行动中捞钱 |
[26:04] | I found an active server at the ISP for those short sales. | 我从网络运营商那儿发现了有卖空纪录的服务器 |
[26:08] | Could be an interesting arbitrage opportunity here. | 这套利机会应该值得关注 |
[26:11] | I’ll keep digging. | 我会继续查 |
[26:12] | Let me know the minute you find something. | 有发现立刻通知我 |
[26:20] | Hello, doctor. | 您好 医生 |
[26:26] | Still trying to secure your wife. | 仍在努力保护您的妻子 |
[26:30] | Everyone, I’m going to need to take a short break | 各位 我要稍事休息 |
[26:32] | for a few minutes. | 歇几分钟 |
[26:33] | Are you all right, doctor? | 您还好吗 医生 |
[26:34] | Do we need to get someone in here | 我们需要找人 |
[26:36] | to assist with the surgery? | 协助手术吗 |
[26:37] | No, that won’t be necessary, Liz. | 不用 没必要 莉兹 |
[26:39] | Please monitor the patient’s vitals, | 请注意病人的体征 |
[26:41] | and I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[26:47] | Is there nothing more we can do? | 我们就不能再做点什么吗 |
[26:49] | I promise you– my associate is close | 我保证 我的同伴很快 |
[26:51] | to getting Amy out of danger. | 就能解除艾米的危机了 |
[26:55] | Yeah, I just– I need a minute. | 好 我 我得歇一下 |
[27:15] | Why did you stop, doctor? | 为什么停下来 医生 |
[27:17] | I don’t think you understand how serious this is. | 我想你还不明白此事的严重性 |
[27:20] | How about a little motivation? | 给你加点动力如何 |
[27:22] | I’m going to connect you to your wife now. | 我现在会连线你的妻子 |
[27:24] | You have 30 seconds, but do remember the rules | 你有30秒钟 记住规则 |
[27:27] | and how much you have to lose. | 和违规的代价 |
[27:30] | Ooh, sorry. I have to take this. | 抱歉 我要接个电话 |
[27:32] | Hi, babe! I thought you were in surgery. | 宝贝 我以为你在做手术呢 |
[27:34] | Still going. | 还在做 |
[27:37] | I just, uh, took a break to catch my breath. | 我只是 稍歇一下 喘口气 |
[27:40] | Uh, it’s nothing compared to yours, | 虽然比不上你那边 |
[27:42] | but it’s been nuts here. | 不过我这儿也是一团乱 |
[27:43] | The caterers didn’t show for the donor picnic, | 捐赠者野餐会的承办人没来 |
[27:45] | and I had to scramble. | 我只能勉强凑合 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry, Ames — um, I only have a minute. | 抱歉 艾米 我只有一点时间 |
[27:49] | The timetable is…killer. | 时间表真是 逼死人 |
[27:54] | I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我只想听听你的声音 |
[27:56] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:58] | Totally fine. | 都好 |
[28:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:01] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:03] | Hang in there. | 坚持啊 |
[28:08] | Wesley knew the surgery was interrupted | 韦斯利不到一分钟就知道 |
[28:10] | in less than a minute. | 手术暂停了 |
[28:11] | He must have eyes and ears in that hospital somewhere. | 他在医院一定有耳目 |
[28:14] | We don’t have a choice, Finch. | 我们别无选择了 芬奇 |
[28:16] | I’m getting Amy out. | 我去把艾米救出来 |
[28:27] | Everybody has to stay in the plaza | 全部人都待在广场上 |
[28:29] | until we work this out. | 直到我们查清楚 |
[28:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[28:33] | Detective Carter, Homicide. | 卡特警探 凶案组的 |
[28:35] | Homicide? You got here pretty fast. | 凶案组 你们来得真快 |
[28:36] | We just called in shots fired a few minutes ago. | 我们几分钟前刚报警说有枪声 |
[28:38] | I don’t know if there are any bodies yet. | 还不清楚是否有尸体 |
[28:40] | There was shots fired inside? | 里面开枪了 |
[28:41] | Some kind of botched robbery. | 好像是抢劫 |
[28:43] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[28:45] | Fujima Techtronics Research Facility. | 藤真科技研究工厂 |
[28:47] | Alarms went off on the clean room floor, where they do R&D. | 警报是从研发区的无菌层传来的 |
[28:50] | Guy got inside, had his exit blocked, | 有人进去 封了出口 |
[28:52] | shots fired, guards down, ambulance is on its way. | 开枪 保安倒地 救护车正在路上 |
[28:55] | We’re clearing the building as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿正在清空大楼 |
[28:59] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[29:00] | What’s the status on those floor evacuations? | 各层疏散的怎么样了 |
[29:07] | So what are you thinking? | 你什么打算 |
[29:10] | Diversion, then extraction. | 浑水摸鱼 |
[29:14] | So if you’re the extraction, I’m the diversion? | 那就是你负责去摸鱼 我负责搅浑水 |
[29:17] | What do you need me to do? | 你让我怎么搅啊 |
[29:22] | Hey, buddy — I’m working an abduction in the area. | 伙计 我来调查本区的一起绑架案 |
[29:26] | You see anything suspicious? | 你看到可疑情况了吗 |
[29:27] | Sorry, Detective, I haven’t, | 抱歉 警探 没看到 |
[29:28] | and I’ve been on the beat all morning. | 我一上午都在巡逻 |
[29:31] | I didn’t excuse you, Officer. | 我没允许你离开 警官 |
[29:32] | – What? – What are you, a probie? | -什么 -你怎么回事 菜鸟吗 |
[29:34] | Have a little respect when I talk. | 我说话时你放尊重点 |
[29:36] | I’m sorry, Sir. I haven’t seen anything. | 抱歉 长官 我什么也没看到 |
[29:38] | Wish I could help. | 我也希望能帮上您 |
[29:41] | I want your name, your badge, | 报上你的名字 你的编号 |
[29:43] | your social security number. | 你的社保号 |
[29:44] | Where are you from? | 你哪儿来的 |
[29:45] | What precinct are you from? | 你哪个管区的 |
[29:47] | Hey, settle down, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[29:48] | I don’t know why you’re breaking my balls, Detective. | 我不知道你干嘛找我麻烦 警探 |
[29:50] | You represent the NYPD? | 你是纽约警局的 |
[29:51] | I want some ID right now. | 马上把证件拿出来 |
[29:54] | – Finch. – Mr. Tao? | -芬奇 -陶先生 |
[29:56] | That was fast. | 够快的 |
[29:58] | Me and Bear– we’re a hell of a team. | 我和小熊 那是无敌组合 |
[30:00] | Even with one arm, I’m still the fastest gun in the west. | 咱虽独臂客 仍是西部第一快枪手 |
[30:03] | Yes, yes, back pats all around. | 好啦 乖啦 摸摸背啦 |
[30:04] | What’d you find out? | 有什么发现 |
[30:07] | Well, I was snooping around the short seller server. | 我在偷看那个卖空的服务器 |
[30:11] | That thing was a gold mine– | 简直是个大金矿啊 |
[30:13] | Private medical forms signed by Oliver Veldt | 奥利弗·威尔德签过字的私人医疗表格 |
[30:15] | buried in a trash file. Would you believe that? | 就躺在回收站里 你能相信吗 |
[30:18] | This is fun. | 太有意思了 |
[30:20] | This is what you and John do all day long? | 你和约翰就天天干这个啊 |
[30:22] | Someone on the inside must’ve told Wesley | 肯定内部有人告知了韦斯利 |
[30:25] | about the surgery. | 关于手术的事情 |
[30:26] | Who would’ve known in advance? | 谁会事先知道呢 |
[30:28] | This whole thing was supposed to be a big secret, right? | 整件事应该是高度机密 对吧 |
[30:30] | Someone in Veldt’s company with knowledge of the surgery, | 威尔德公司里知道这项手术的人 |
[30:33] | familiar with its intricacies– | 了解这些错综复杂 |
[30:36] | Mr. Tao, how quickly can you send me | 陶先生 多快能把你查到的 |
[30:38] | everything you’ve dug up? | 所有资料都发给我 |
[30:48] | I’m sorry, this isn’t my phone– | 抱歉 这不是我的手机 |
[30:50] | Amy, we don’t have a lot of time, | 艾米 我们时间不多了 |
[30:51] | so I need you to listen. | 你听好 |
[30:53] | I know your wife, Maddy. She’s a great surgeon. | 我知道你妻子麦蒂 她是出色的外科医生 |
[30:55] | I know you two love each other, | 我知道你们深爱彼此 |
[30:57] | and I know you love pastries from a French bakery on the west side. | 我知道你喜欢吃西边一家法式面包店的酥皮点心 |
[31:00] | Personally, I think they use too much butter. | 个人感觉他们黄油放太多了 |
[31:03] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 这是怎么回事 |
[31:05] | You and Maddy are in a lot of danger right now, | 你和麦蒂现在非常危险 |
[31:07] | but I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮助你们的 |
[31:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[31:10] | There are cameras watching you. | 有摄像头在监视你 |
[31:12] | I can direct you out of the park, | 我可以引导你离开公园 |
[31:14] | and keep you off the radar from a lot of bad people, | 悄悄地不惊动那些坏人 |
[31:16] | but you need to stay on that phone, | 但你必须跟我保持通话 |
[31:18] | and listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[31:21] | One wrong step, and it’s over. | 走错一步 就全完了 |
[31:24] | Yes, Finch. | 讲 芬奇 |
[31:25] | Mr. Reese, according to Maddy’s timetable, | 里瑟先生 根据麦蒂的时间表 |
[31:27] | we have less than two minutes to Nick Veldt’s artery. | 两分钟内尼克·威尔德的动脉就危险了 |
[31:29] | Please tell me you have Amy somewhere safe. | 拜托告诉我艾米已经安全了 |
[31:31] | I’m working on it, Finch. | 正在努力中 芬奇 |
[31:47] | Agent Snow–freeze. | 斯诺探员 别动 |
[31:51] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转过来 |
[31:58] | There’s no signal down here. | 这里没信号 |
[32:00] | She can’t hear us. | 她听不到我们 |
[32:02] | What’s goin’ on, Mark? | 怎么回事 马克 |
[32:03] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没时间了 |
[32:05] | I don’t know what she’s planning, | 我不知道她在计划什么 |
[32:06] | but you have to tell our friend. | 但你必须告诉我们的朋友 |
[32:08] | Whatever it is, it’s big, and I can’t stop it. | 那计划太大 我阻止不了 |
[32:10] | You killed a man for his ID to get inside that company, | 你为了盗取身份混进公司而杀人 |
[32:14] | and then you shot a guard. | 然后又对保安开枪 |
[32:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:19] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[32:21] | This is just the beginning. | 这才是开始 |
[32:24] | She’s on a mission with nothing left to lose. | 她已成亡命之徒 在孤注一掷 |
[32:26] | More people are gonna die. | 会有更多人送命 |
[32:27] | I’ll call bomb disposal, and I’ll take you in. | 我打电话给拆弹人员 我带你去 |
[32:31] | I’ll get you out of this. | 帮你脱身 |
[32:32] | She won’t let you. | 她不会允许的 |
[32:33] | She–who is she? | 她 她是谁 |
[33:06] | Mr. Rains, we’re on a clock– | 莱恩斯先生 我们没多少时间了 |
[33:08] | And please, don’t contact your British friend | 请不要急着联系你的英国朋友 |
[33:10] | until you’ve heard me out. | 先听我说完 |
[33:11] | British friend? What is this? | 英国朋友 什么东西 |
[33:16] | Faxed to me by a friend. | 一位朋友传真过来的 |
[33:17] | It’s quite inclusive– | 内容很全面 |
[33:19] | all the blue pages, the short sales, the fake company, | 全部的蓝页 卖空交易 虚构公司 |
[33:23] | and all that confidential medical information | 全部你透露给韦斯利的 |
[33:25] | that you shared with Wesley. | 机密医疗信息 |
[33:26] | Wesley? Who? | 韦斯利 谁 |
[33:28] | How much did they pay you to be their inside man? | 他们给你多少钱雇你做内线 |
[33:31] | Inside man on what? | 什么内线 |
[33:32] | The plot to kill your boss. | 谋杀你老板 |
[33:35] | Look, I have enough on you to send you to prison | 这些足够送你进监狱 |
[33:37] | for a long time. | 把牢底坐穿 |
[33:39] | On a good day, I just follow through with that. | 一般情况下 我就直接办了 |
[33:41] | Today, I’ll bargain. | 今天 来笔交易 |
[33:42] | All the evidence I have in exchange | 我拿这些证据跟你交换 |
[33:44] | for your power to call this thing off. | 你叫停所有这一切 |
[33:46] | Why would I wanna kill Oliver? | 我干嘛要杀奥利弗 |
[33:48] | After he recovers, we’re supposed to re-examine | 他痊愈之后 我们还要一起重审 |
[33:50] | a new energy project together. | 一个新的能源计划 |
[33:51] | The wind farm project– you want that to be a reality? | 那个风电项目 你想实现它 |
[33:54] | I don’t know what all this is. Is Oliver in danger? | 我不明白这是怎么回事 奥利弗有危险吗 |
[33:58] | If that’s the truth and you didn’t leak news of the surgery, | 如果走漏手术风声的人不是你 |
[34:01] | who did? | 那是谁 |
[34:09] | How’s that other operation we were discussing, doctor? | 我们讨论的那个手术怎么样了 医生 |
[34:12] | Still in progress. | 还在进行中 |
[34:21] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:21] | Doctor, you have to complete the procedure. | 医生 你必须完成手术 |
[34:24] | We have to stop this. | 我们必须停下 |
[34:25] | Everyone, I’m calling this– | 所有人 听我说 |
[34:26] | I want you all to calmly exit the room. | 你们全都静静离开房间 |
[34:29] | What about the patient? | 病人怎么办 |
[34:30] | I’m declaring myself unfit to continue this procedure. | 我宣布 现在我没能力完成这场手术 |
[34:32] | I will stabilize Mr. Veldt, and then I will follow you. | 我先稳定住威尔德先生的情况 然后再离开 |
[34:35] | Now go. | 离开 |
[34:37] | Everyone–go. | 所有人 离开 |
[34:41] | Mr. Reese, get Amy out of there now. | 里瑟先生 马上带艾米离开 |
[34:44] | Listen up– | 听好 |
[34:45] | Start walking to the 40th street exit of the park. | 走向公园的40街出口 |
[34:49] | You had to do it the hard way, doctor. | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒啊 医生 |
[34:52] | Enough games. | 游戏玩够了 |
[34:55] | Calling all units– | 所有单位 |
[34:57] | You are green-lit on the target, | 对目标采取行动 |
[34:59] | then proceed to exfil. | 得手后撤走 |
[35:07] | I’m staying with you, doctor. | 我留下来陪你 医生 |
[35:09] | You can do this alone. | 你一个人搞不定 |
[35:14] | Liz and I will move the tools | 莉兹和我会把设备 |
[35:16] | from Mr. Veldt’s chest cavity. | 从威尔德先生的胸腔移除 |
[35:17] | I need you to go to the cabinets inside the scrub room | 你去刷手间的橱柜里 |
[35:20] | and find me propofol so that we can keep him unconscious. | 帮我取一下丙泊酚 好让他保持麻醉 |
[35:23] | Whatever happens, you made the right decision. | 无论结果如何 你的选择是对的 |
[35:33] | Wesley, the target is gone, | 韦斯利 目标不见了 |
[35:35] | and she’s not on any of the cameras. | 所有摄像头都没拍到她 |
[35:37] | Then someone is very, very smart. | 某人真是非常非常聪明 |
[35:42] | Keep moving, Amy. | 继续走 艾米 |
[35:44] | There! | 这边 |
[35:47] | You’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[35:58] | – Hi, I’m John. – Amy. | -你好 我是约翰 -艾米 |
[36:01] | Let’s get you out of here, Amy. | 我们快走吧 艾米 |
[36:09] | Hey, Officer, do me a favor, will ya? | 警官 帮个忙 好吗 |
[36:11] | Tell your partner in the park | 告诉你公园里的搭档 |
[36:12] | I’m sorry for busting his balls like that. | 抱歉刚才找他麻烦了 |
[36:13] | Partner? What partner? | 搭档 什么搭档 |
[36:16] | I walk the park beat alone. | 公园这片就我一个人 |
[36:27] | Your wife should’ve listened. | 你妻子应该乖乖听话的 |
[36:35] | He’s crashing. | 他要不行了 |
[36:36] | His BP is plummeting. | 血压在快速下降 |
[36:38] | He’s going into v-tach. | 出现室性心动过速 |
[36:39] | You must’ve nicked an artery. | 你肯定划破了某条动脉 |
[36:45] | It was you. | 是你 |
[36:47] | – You made the incision. – No. | -你制造的伤口 -不 |
[36:49] | You’re the surgeon, doctor. I’m just the nurse. | 你才是主刀 医生 我只是护士 |
[36:52] | Or, in this case, the backup plan. | 或者说 是此情况下的后备计划 |
[37:05] | Hey, Officer– about that abduction. | 警官 关于那宗绑架案 |
[37:17] | You knew they were going to hurt Amy. | 你知道他们会伤害艾米 |
[37:19] | Just let him die. | 让他死 |
[37:22] | I’m not gonna let him die. | 我不会让他死的 |
[37:24] | Understand what’s at stake for you, doctor. | 想清楚对你来说什么最重要 医生 |
[37:26] | It’s just one life. | 只是一条命 |
[37:28] | It’s still a life. | 那也是条命 |
[37:42] | Stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[38:01] | I gave him protamine sulfate | 我给他注射了硫酸鱼精蛋白 |
[38:03] | to coagulate his blood again… | 以恢复凝血 |
[38:06] | But I’m gonna have to restart his heart, | 我得让他的心脏恢复跳动 |
[38:07] | and I won’t be able to do that from the outside. | 这从体外可无法进行 |
[38:10] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:11] | I’m gonna open him up, and you’re gonna assist me. | 我要切开他 你得帮我 |
[38:14] | I am? | 我 |
[38:18] | Pass me that, Richardson. | 给我那个空心手柄拉钩 |
[38:20] | That’s it– I need you to pull with a lot of pressure, okay? | 就是它 你要用劲拉 好吗 |
[38:23] | I’m gonna take this Finochietto retractor. | 我来负责乳内动脉胸骨牵开器 |
[38:27] | Now, hold the chest op– okay, yeah. | 保持胸腔敞开 好的 |
[38:28] | Just keep it pulled. | 拉住了 |
[38:30] | I don’t think I can– | 我做不到 |
[38:31] | You can do it. | 你能行 |
[38:33] | Need lots of suction so I can see this artery. | 得把大量的血吸干净 才能找到动脉 |
[38:37] | That’s it. There we go. | 就这样 好了 |
[38:39] | Okay, pass me the clamp. | 递给我夹钳 |
[38:42] | I’m going to clamp this now. | 我先夹住这个 |
[38:44] | Suture it later to stop the arterial bleeding. | 稍后进行缝合 阻止动脉继续出血 |
[38:47] | Now I’m going to begin open heart massage. | 现在我要进行心脏按摩 |
[38:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:52] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[38:54] | Look at it. | 看啊 |
[38:56] | It’s squishy. | 粘糊糊的 |
[39:05] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[39:09] | We got him back. | 我们救活他了 |
[39:24] | Mads. | 麦 |
[39:32] | I thought I was gonna lose you. | 我以为要失去你了 |
[39:34] | No. | 不 |
[39:35] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[39:38] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[39:55] | Sorry for the theatrics, Mr. Tao, | 抱歉不得不如此 陶先生 |
[39:57] | but we couldn’t have you turning up knocking on our door. | 但我们可不想你跑来敲门 |
[40:00] | What if I was collecting for UNICEF? | 我要是为联合国儿童基金会募捐呢 |
[40:08] | So Veldt survived, huh? | 威尔德活下来了哈 |
[40:10] | And as long as he recovers, that stock won’t dip an inch. | 只要他痊愈 股票就不会跌 |
[40:13] | All the conspirators will take a huge loss. | 所有的同谋者都会承担巨额损失 |
[40:16] | You defeated the bad guys. | 你们打败了坏蛋 |
[40:17] | With your help. | 在你的帮助下 |
[40:20] | Take that to mind and try to stay out of trouble, Mr. Tao. | 记住这点 别惹麻烦 陶先生 |
[40:24] | You know, I’m not the kind of guy that would let you down. | 咱可不是会让你失望的人 |
[40:40] | Think we’ll be seeing him again any time soon? | 你觉得我们还会很快再见到他吗 |
[40:43] | Stranger things have happened. | 怪事年年有啊 |
[40:51] | That’s not your phone, Mr. Reese. | 这不是你的手机 里瑟先生 |
[40:53] | I took it off the sniper in the park. | 我从公园的狙击手那里拿的 |
[40:56] | Hello, Wesley. | 你好 韦斯利 |
[40:58] | I just had to call and congratulate you on a game well played. | 我只是打个电话祝贺你 游戏玩得不错 |
[41:01] | It wasn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[41:02] | Lives were at stake. | 生死攸关 |
[41:03] | And after that elaborate plan, | 无论怎么精心计划 |
[41:06] | you were no more than a common thief. | 你也不过是个普通的贼罢了 |
[41:08] | You know I’m much more than that. | 你知道我远不止此 |
[41:10] | After our meeting, I knew you looked familiar. | 我们见面之后 我发现你有点面熟 |
[41:12] | You’re John Reese. | 你是约翰·里瑟 |
[41:14] | Our paths have crossed before in Istanbul | 我们在伊斯坦布尔打过照面 |
[41:17] | at that market by the Bosphorus. | 博斯普鲁斯海峡边的市场上 |
[41:19] | I remember the market. | 我记得那个市场 |
[41:20] | I don’t remember you. | 但我不记得你 |
[41:22] | Well, that’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[41:23] | I was trained that way for a reason. | 我被刻意训练成那样的 |
[41:25] | Those were the days. | 那些难忘的岁月 |
[41:26] | International manhunts. | 国际搜捕 |
[41:28] | Drone strikes. | 无人机袭击 |
[41:29] | Now sometime we should finish that drink. | 我们应该找个时间喝完那杯酒 |
[41:31] | I’m sure you and I would have a lot to talk about. | 我确信你我之间有不少可聊的 |
[41:36] | Until then. | 到时候见 |
[41:40] | John F. Kennedy, please. | 麻烦肯尼迪国际机场 |
[41:42] | International terminal. | 国际航站楼 |
[41:49] | It seems Wesley enjoys a good game, Mr. Reese. | 看起来韦斯利很享受游戏 里瑟先生 |
[41:53] | And I’m sure we’ll have the chance to play again. | 我确信我们有机会再玩的 |
[42:09] | Been doing a little work on the side? | 颇做了些功课啊 |
[42:11] | I’m a homicide detective, John. | 我可是凶案组警探 约翰 |
[42:14] | You know what I do. | 你知道我是做什么的 |
[42:16] | You shouldn’t have brought me in on this | 如果你不想让我问问题 |
[42:17] | if you didn’t want me asking questions. | 就不该把我牵扯进来 |
[42:19] | You sure it was Snow? | 你确定是斯诺 |
[42:21] | I saw him fleeing the scene of the crime wearing a bomb vest. | 我看见他从犯罪现场溜出 穿着炸弹背心 |
[42:26] | He looked desperate, helpless, | 他看上去绝望 无助 |
[42:27] | like someone was holding him on a string. | 像是被人完全控制住了 |
[42:30] | Said to tell you that she is planning something, | 让我告诉你”她”在计划什么事 |
[42:35] | something big. | 大事 |
[42:37] | – Who? – That’s what I wanna know. | -谁 -我也想知道 |
[42:39] | Do you know what this is all about, John? | 你知道这一切是怎么回事吗 约翰 |
[42:43] | And if you did, would you even tell me? | 如果你知道 会告诉我吗 |
[42:51] | You’re one hell of a detective, Carter. | 你是个好警察 卡特 |
[42:53] | And I can’t stop you from looking. | 我无法阻止你查下去 |
[42:56] | But you already know quite a bit about me, Finch, | 但你已经有些了解我 了解芬奇 |
[42:59] | and you may know we both had people who once cared about us. | 你也许知道 我们都曾有过至爱 |
[43:04] | Not anymore. | 现在全没了 |
[43:07] | But you… | 但是你 |
[43:09] | you still have your son, | 你还有你的儿子 |
[43:11] | your life is still yours. | 还有自己的生活 |
[43:15] | So I think the real question you have to ask yourself, Detective… | 所以我想你真正要问自己的问题 警探 |
[43:20] | is how much more do you really want to know? | 是你到底还想知道多少 |