时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府以为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:44] | This place, I love it. | 这里 我很喜欢 |
[00:46] | I thought you might. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[00:48] | You mentioned craving some real espresso the last time we spoke. | 上次聊天时你提过想喝真正的意式咖啡 |
[00:51] | I think I became a coffee snob after living in Italy. | 从意大利回来后 我开始挑剔咖啡了 |
[00:55] | When was that? | 什么时候 |
[00:56] | I spent my junior year in Venice. | 我大三是在威尼斯度过的 |
[00:58] | It was like a beautiful daydream. | 美得像梦一样 |
[01:03] | Sorry, that sounds silly. | 抱歉 这听起来挺傻 |
[01:05] | No, no, not at all. | 不不 一点也不会 |
[01:06] | I got to be 2 feet away from De Chirico’s the Red Tower. | 我曾近距离观赏德·基里科的《红塔》 |
[01:11] | His paintings have that sense of… | 他的作品总有一种 |
[01:15] | mystery, of something looming. | 神秘感 若隐若现 |
[01:17] | Yeah, it’s like life is frozen in that moment | 是啊 如同生命在那一刻静止 |
[01:19] | and the universe is about to reveal all its secrets. | 宇宙即将揭开所有的秘密 |
[01:22] | Yes, and it did, in a way. | 是啊 而且从某种意义上说 确实 |
[01:24] | That’s when I knew I wanted to be an artist. | 那时起我就想当一名艺术家了 |
[01:27] | And here you are. | 你是啊 |
[01:29] | Well… I-I’m just an illustrator. | 我 我只是个插图画家 |
[01:32] | I mean, I paint sometimes, | 我有时也画画 |
[01:34] | but what I do is about discovery. | 但我要做的是去发掘 |
[01:39] | Every day, there’s a new lesson to learn, | 每天 都有新的东西要学 |
[01:42] | a new mystery around the corner. | 有新的迷题待解 |
[01:51] | So, uh, have you ever been to Italy? | 那个 你去过意大利吗 |
[01:54] | I first saw the Italian countryside through a view-master. | 我第一次是通过三维魔景机看到意大利乡村 |
[01:58] | The viewfinder thing with the circular slides? | 那种播放循环幻灯片的影像机吗 |
[02:01] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[02:02] | I spent hours looking through it, | 我连续看了几个小时 |
[02:05] | pretending that I was actually there. | 假装我自己就在那里 |
[02:07] | Did you ever get to see it in person? | 你亲自去看过吗 |
[02:09] | After college. Yeah, and… | 大学之后 去了 而且 |
[02:13] | it was even more beautiful than I had imagined. | 那里甚至比我想像中还要美 |
[02:17] | So it was worth the wait. | 值得等待 |
[02:20] | Unquestionably. | 绝对值得 |
[03:04] | Passage, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, | 通道 三角洲 第五元素 泽塔 |
[03:07] | Victor, Whiskey, Motion, November, Foxtrot. | 胜利者 威士忌 运动 十一月 狐步舞 |
[03:26] | I’ve already eaten, Mr. Reese. Thank you. | 我吃过了 里瑟先生 谢谢 |
[03:30] | Who said it was for you? | 谁说是给你的 |
[03:34] | Doggie Danish. | 狗狗丹麦酥 |
[03:35] | So who’s our new number? | 新号码是哪位啊 |
[03:37] | Two numbers, actually. | 其实有两个号码 |
[03:38] | Sabrina and Daniel Drake. | 塞布丽娜·德雷克和丹尼尔·德雷克 |
[03:40] | Co-CEOs of East Village Publishing. | 曼哈顿东村出版社的两位总裁 |
[03:42] | The Drakes are worth over $100 million. | 德雷克一家身价一亿 |
[03:45] | Sabrina Drake met her husband Daniel | 塞布丽娜·德雷克与其夫丹尼尔 |
[03:47] | while working at Random House in ’92. | 92年在兰顿出版社工作时相识 |
[03:50] | They both left their jobs shortly thereafter and eloped. | 两人随即辞职 私奔结婚 |
[03:54] | I had ’em pegged for a wedding at The Plaza. | 我还以为他们会在广场大酒店举办婚礼 |
[03:56] | maybe her parents didn’t want to pay for it. | 也许她父母不想付婚礼费用 |
[03:59] | Mr. Drake grew up nearly destitute, | 德雷克先生出身穷寒 |
[04:00] | but he was smart, | 不过他很聪明 |
[04:01] | and managed to finagle a full scholarship to Northwestern. | 弄到了西北大学的全额奖学金 |
[04:04] | I’d say someone’s after their money. | 我看是有人想要他们的钱 |
[04:06] | Or revenge. | 或者为了复仇 |
[04:07] | They recently released a scathing indictment | 他们最近的出版物中公开强烈谴责 |
[04:10] | of the Maryland Militia and its leader, Wade Huggins. | 马里兰民兵组织 及其领导人韦德·哈金斯 |
[04:15] | The author claims that Mr. Huggins has more than 10,000 firearms | 作者声称·哈金斯先生有超过一万支武器 |
[04:19] | and teaches his followers | 并教导其手下 |
[04:19] | to build car bombs in case of domestic insurgence. | 制造汽车炸弹准备起义 |
[04:23] | Huggins has made a few thinly-veiled threats, | 哈金斯连发几次赤裸裸的威胁 |
[04:25] | but has yet to make his move. | 但没有确实举动 |
[04:27] | I imagine the machine has seen | 我想是机器看出 |
[04:30] | whatever it is he’s planning on doing. | 他在计划某些事情 |
[04:32] | And what are you planning, Finch? | 那你又有何计划呢 芬奇 |
[04:33] | I need you to go to the Drakes’ place of business | 你去德雷克的公司看看 |
[04:35] | while I visit their home. | 我去他们家里 |
[04:37] | I’m proud of you, Finch. | 我真为你骄傲 芬奇 |
[04:39] | You’ve really gotten comfortable | 你已经可以面不改色地 |
[04:40] | with your breaking and entering duties. | 擅闯民宅了 |
[04:42] | Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior. | 感谢阁下对鄙人越轨行为的赞赏 |
[04:45] | As for the workplace… | 说到公司 |
[04:48] | this is an rfid duplicator. | 这是射频识别复制器 |
[04:50] | You simply scan an active card, copy this blank, | 你只要扫描到智能卡 复制到这张空白卡上 |
[04:53] | and you’ll have access to all the company’s offices. | 就有权限进入所有公司办公室了 |
[04:56] | And where do I get an active card? | 那我从哪里找智能卡呢 |
[04:58] | I can’t do everything, Mr. Reese. | 我又不是服务全包 里瑟先生 |
[05:14] | Come on, come on, come on. We’re going to be late. | 快快快 我们要迟到了 |
[05:16] | Only if late means 20 minutes early. | 除非提前20分钟也算迟到 |
[05:38] | I’m in, Finch. | 我进来了 芬奇 |
[05:39] | When you reach reception, tell them you’re there | 到前台后 告诉他们你是来 |
[05:41] | for the Harold Crane meeting. | 参加哈罗德·克灵的会议 |
[05:42] | I made an appointment under the guise of investing in a new imprint. | 我以投资新压印为名进行了预约 |
[05:47] | I’ll be a no-show and rudely never call to cancel, | 我不会出现 而且很失礼地未曾取消 |
[05:50] | which should buy you plenty of time to loiter. | 因此你应该有不少时间可以四处晃荡 |
[05:52] | It’s called recon, Finch. | 那叫侦察 芬奇 |
[05:56] | Relax. You’re anxiety is giving me anxiety. | 放松 你一紧张我就会跟着紧张 |
[05:59] | I know, I’m sorry, but you know how he is. | 我知道 抱歉 不过你也知道他 |
[06:01] | He always has to be the first to arrive. | 他总是第一个到 |
[06:03] | Henry takes this irritated pleasure with us always being late, | 亨利拿我们总是迟到当话柄 |
[06:04] | 丹尼尔·德雷克 强制配对 | |
[06:04] | 丹尼尔·德雷克 强制配对 | |
[06:04] | 丹尼尔·德雷克 强制配对 | |
[06:05] | 丹尼尔·德雷克 强制配对 | |
[06:06] | even if we’re early. | 即使我们早到 |
[06:08] | It’s an absurd power play. | 可笑的高压攻势 |
[06:16] | Marty called from The Atlantic, again. | 马蒂又从大西洋月刊打来电话了 |
[06:18] | He wanted to know your thoughts on the “Ten Be” article. | 想知道我们对《十佳》那篇文章的看法 |
[06:20] | That guy is persistent. | 那家伙真固执 |
[06:21] | Tell him I’ll call him tomorrow | 告诉他我明天回他电话 |
[06:22] | and make sure I read that before I go home today. | 提醒我今天回家前读完那篇文章 |
[06:42] | Who are you here to see, Sir? | 您来见哪位 先生 |
[06:44] | Yes, I’m waiting on my employer, Harold Crane. | 我在等我的老板 哈罗德·克灵 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:48] | Yes, of course. Please tell me when he arrives. | 没问题 他到后请告诉我 |
[06:54] | This company is not for sale, Henry. | 这公司不卖 亨利 |
[06:56] | Every company is for sale. | 没有不卖的公司 |
[06:58] | The offer’s been on the table for two weeks. | 他们出价已经两周了 |
[06:59] | – They’re not gonna wait forever. – So let ’em walk. | -他们不会永远等下去的 -那就走吧 |
[07:01] | Legal went over this proposal dozens of times, it’s solid. | 律师审过几十次了 很可靠 |
[07:04] | The numbers speak for themselves. | 数字会说话 |
[07:06] | The numbers mean nothing if we don’t have control over our product. | 如果失去对产品的控制 数字什么也说明不了 |
[07:08] | We were down 20% this quarter, 15% in the last. | 我们本季度下滑了20% 上季度是15% |
[07:11] | With all due respect, I’m not sure | 恕我直言 我可不认为 |
[07:12] | creative control is what we need right now. | 创意控制是我们的当务之急 |
[07:14] | We’re not the only publishing house | 我们不是唯一一家 |
[07:15] | who’s having troubles, Henry. | 有困难的出版社 亨利 |
[07:16] | Random House doesn’t seem to be complaining. | 兰顿出版社可没怎么发牢骚 |
[07:18] | Oh, come on, they’re three times our size. | 得了 他们的规模是我们的三倍 |
[07:20] | You want to walk away from $1/2 billion, Daniel? | 你想任五亿巨资与你擦身而过吗 丹尼尔 |
[07:26] | The board meets tomorrow. I say we let ’em vote, then we decide. | 明天开董事会 让他们投票 然后再决定 |
[07:29] | A vote? You and Sabrina are majority shareholders. | 投票 你和塞布丽娜是大股东 |
[07:32] | Your votes are the only ones that matter, and you know it. | 你们俩的票才是关键 你们心里清楚 |
[07:38] | You’re hearing this? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:39] | There seems to be some discontent in the ranks, Finch. | 看来是有分歧啊 芬奇 |
[07:42] | Someone made an offer on the company, | 有人出价要买公司 |
[07:44] | and there’s a very eager taker. His name’s Henry. | 那迫不及待的 名叫享利 |
[07:46] | Henry Brooks. | 享利·布鲁克斯 |
[07:47] | He was the Drake’s first investor, | 他是德雷克的第一个投资者 |
[07:49] | and still owns 5% of the company. | 现在仍拥有公司5%的股份 |
[07:51] | Which means he has a lot to lose if that deal doesn’t go through. | 这么说如果收购黄了 他损失不少 |
[07:59] | Your manager called and said you had to reschedule. | 你们经理打电话来说你要重约时间 |
[08:03] | Something about a computer malfunction. | 说是什么电脑故障 |
[08:05] | It’s a misunderstanding. | 那是误会 |
[08:08] | Good, because Mr. and Mrs. Drake have requested | 好的 德雷克先生及其夫人要求 |
[08:10] | high-speed fiber optic throughout the house. | 为整个屋子都装上高速光纤 |
[08:15] | That won’t be a problem. | 没问题 |
[08:25] | Mr. Reese, I’m almost finished at the Drakes’. | 里瑟先生 德雷克家里快搞定了 |
[08:27] | It’s quite a lovely home. | 很温馨的家 |
[08:29] | Don’t get too comfortable, Finch. | 也别太”面不改色”了 芬奇 |
[08:30] | Sabrina’s on her way to a meeting across town, | 塞布丽娜正要去城市的另一边开会 |
[08:33] | and the husband has a lunch meeting near 76th and park. | 她丈夫在76街公园附近有个午餐会 |
[08:36] | I can’t keep eyes on both of ’em. | 我可没有分身术 |
[08:37] | The restaurant is close to the Brownstone. | 餐厅在石街区附近 |
[08:40] | I’ll keep an eye on him while you follow Mrs. Drake. | 我盯着他 你去跟德雷克夫人 |
[08:48] | Yeah, that’s right. Meet me at 6:00, | 是的 没错 六点见 |
[08:50] | corner of 12th and Greenwich | 12街格林威治拐角处 |
[08:53] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[08:56] | Yeah, yeah, I’m still here. | 对对 我还在 |
[09:02] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[09:02] | That’s the second time Fusco sent me to voice mail. | 弗斯科都第二次把我转去语言信箱了 |
[09:06] | Should I be offended? | 我是不是该生气了 |
[09:07] | Am I my partner’s keeper, John? | 我是我搭档的保姆吗 约翰 |
[09:09] | No, but I’ll bet you still have an opinion. | 不是 不过我肯定你对此略有见解 |
[09:14] | I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, | 我想给他做无罪推定 |
[09:15] | but guy’s been acting jumpy. | 不过这家伙神神叨叨的 |
[09:18] | Sneaking off, taking phone calls, | 鬼鬼祟祟地接电话 |
[09:19] | that sort of thing. | 像是有事儿 |
[09:20] | I’ll look into it, but first, | 我会去查 不过首先 |
[09:22] | you need to find out anything you can | 你尽量查个人 |
[09:23] | about a man named Wade Huggins. | 他名叫韦德·哈金斯 |
[09:25] | Maryland Militia Wade Huggins? | 马里兰民兵组织的韦德·哈金斯 |
[09:27] | I just got a heads up he’s on his way to town | 我刚接到消息他要来城里 |
[09:28] | to protest a publishing company. | 去一家出版公司进行抗议 |
[09:31] | I need his location. | 我需要他的位置 |
[09:32] | I take it you know something that I don’t. | 看来你知道什么我不知道的 |
[09:34] | The husband and wife owners are in trouble. | 出版社的所有人夫妇有麻烦了 |
[09:36] | I’m just trying to find out who’s causing it. | 我正在查是什么引起的 |
[09:48] | Mr. Reese, Daniel Drake is leaving the restaurant now. | 里瑟先生 丹尼尔·德雷克现在离开餐厅了 |
[09:54] | Finch, do you still have eyes on the husband? | 芬奇 你还在盯着那位丈夫吗 |
[09:56] | Yes. What’s the matter? | 是的 怎么了 |
[09:58] | Do you see anything suspicious or out of place? | 有没有发现什么可疑情况或异常情况 |
[10:00] | No, Mr. Reese. | 没有 里瑟先生 |
[10:01] | Has something happened to Mrs. Drake? | 德里克夫人出事了吗 |
[10:03] | A man just planted something on her car. | 有人往她车里装了东西 |
[10:05] | What kind of something? Like a tracking device? | 什么东西 是追踪装置吗 |
[10:09] | Not unless tracking devices come with remote detonators. | 除非追踪装置带有遥控雷管 |
[10:13] | A bomb. Where’s Mrs. Drake? | 炸弹 德里克夫人呢 |
[10:14] | I got to it before she arrived. | 我在她到前取了下来 |
[10:16] | Thank God. What’d you do with it? | 谢天谢地 你怎么做的 |
[10:18] | Nothing yet. | 还没做 |
[10:19] | Shouldn’t we call the bomb squad? | 我们应该叫拆弹小组吧 |
[10:20] | No time. It’s got a cell phone trigger. | 没时间了 有来电触发装置 |
[10:23] | Call might come in at any second. | 随时可能有来电 |
[10:26] | John, you need to get away from it right now. | 约翰 扔掉它快跑 |
[10:28] | Just need… to get to the wires. | 只要 找对线 |
[10:37] | John, are you there? | 约翰 你在吗 |
[10:39] | I’m okay, Finch. | 我没事 芬奇 |
[10:41] | The device was homemade. | 装置是自制的 |
[10:43] | Crude, but it would have gotten the job done. | 很粗糙 不过足以完成任务 |
[10:46] | Now, we have a contact number for our bomber. | 现在我们有了炸弹客的手机号码 |
[10:59] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[10:59] | I don’t mean to minimize your near death experience, Mr. Reese, | 我无意忽视你的濒死经历 里瑟先生 |
[11:02] | but are you certain that you bluejacked | 不过你确定自己黑入 |
[11:04] | Daniel Drake’s phone? | 丹尼尔·德里克的手机了吗 |
[11:05] | This morning, on the elevator. Why? | 今早 电梯里 怎么了 |
[11:06] | He must have a second one. | 他还有一个手机 |
[11:10] | You said it was handled, Santi. | 你说已经搞定了 圣地 |
[11:11] | Relax, I’m on it. | 放松 我在搞了 |
[11:13] | Well, you better be. Otherwise, | 最好是 否则 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna keep the rest of your fee, you got it? | 我不会给你余款的 明白吗 |
[11:17] | Mr. Reese, | 里瑟先生 |
[11:18] | It’s not the Maryland Militia we need to worry about. | 我们要费心的不是马里兰民兵组织 |
[11:21] | The bomber just contacted Daniel Drake. | 炸弹客刚刚联系了丹尼尔·德里克 |
[11:22] | It seems he’s the one that tried to kill his wife. | 看来下令杀他妻子的人就是他 |
[11:35] | Finch, the Drakes are back at their office. | 芬奇 德里克夫妇回办公室了 |
[11:37] | Thank you for your support this morning. | 多谢你今天早上的诸多支持 |
[11:39] | Oh, don’t worry, | 不用担心 |
[11:40] | you made it really clear how you feel about the matter. | 你已经清楚表明了你对这件事的看法 |
[11:42] | call your shrink if you need someone to hold your hand, Sabrina. | 需要人执手安慰就去找你的心理医生 塞布丽娜 |
[11:44] | I can’t believe you want to sell | 我真不敢相信你居然要卖掉 |
[11:45] | the only thing we ever did right. | 我们唯一的成果 |
[11:47] | You know what, I always knew you were defeatist. | 知道吗 我一直清楚你是个失败主义者 |
[11:49] | I never knew you were spineless. | 却不知道你是个没骨气的 |
[11:50] | If by “spineless” you mean “fiscally prudent”, fine. | 如果”没骨气”是指”财政审慎” 我认 |
[11:53] | Not all of us grew up with nannies and Tiffany rattles. | 不是每个人都含着金汤匙长大 |
[11:55] | Oh, the poor-kid card. That’s your favorite. | 又开始大谈”苦出身”了 你最爱来这套 |
[11:57] | You are a stubborn, obtuse, | 你这个固执的 冥顽的 |
[11:59] | overindulged pseudo-intellectual. | 放纵的伪知识分子 |
[12:02] | Really? I’m sorry. Which one of us went to Yale? | 是吗 抱歉噢 那我们俩是谁上过耶鲁大学 |
[12:04] | – Oh, there we go. Yeah, okay. – ‘Cause that would be me. | -又开始了 是啊好吧 -是我 |
[12:05] | And where did you go? Northwestern. | 你上哪里来着 西北大学 |
[12:07] | – Oh, your safety school. – My safety school. | -你保底的学校 -我保底的学校 |
[12:09] | You know what? Keep trying to deflect all you want, hon, | 知道吗 你就只管随心所欲吧 亲 |
[12:11] | but a smart girl like you should see the writing on the wall: | 但有脑子的女人会看到墙上高挂一行字 |
[12:14] | It is time to sell the company. | “是时候卖掉公司了” |
[12:16] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不 |
[12:17] | You know, you can’t admit being wrong in anything, can you? | 你永远不会承认自己有错的 是吧 |
[12:19] | You can never admit to losing anything, no matter how misguided. | 你永远不会放手 错了也不放 |
[12:23] | Are you hearing this, Finch? | 你听到了吗 芬奇 |
[12:25] | Apparently we underestimated their marital discontent. | 显然我们低估了他们的婚姻分歧 |
[12:28] | Sounds more like disgust. | 简直是互憎互厌 |
[12:30] | The components of the incendiary device that you defused | 你拆掉的那个引爆装置 |
[12:33] | are an exact replica of one | 正好跟民兵组织 |
[12:35] | detailed in the Militia’s Underground Manual. | 秘密手册里所记载的一款相同 |
[12:37] | So Daniel Drake hired someone to build a bomb | 这么说丹尼尔·德里克雇人造了个炸弹 |
[12:40] | that could be easily traced to a group | 这炸弹可以轻易追溯到 |
[12:43] | that had publicly threatened their lives. | 那个曾公开威胁他们的组织上 |
[12:47] | Very clever. | 聪明 |
[12:48] | Guess murder is one way to break up a marriage. | 看来谋杀也是解除婚姻的方式之一 |
[12:50] | but wouldn’t divorce have been simpler? | 不过离婚不是更简单吗 |
[12:52] | Not if he wants the sale to go through. | 如果他想出售成功则不然了 |
[12:54] | When Frank Mccourt was trying to sell The Dodgers, | 弗兰克·迈考特想卖掉[洛杉矶]道奇队时 |
[12:57] | it was held up for months while he went through | 被他那起 |
[12:58] | one of the most expensive divorce cases in history. | 史上最昂贵的离婚耽搁了数月 |
[13:01] | I didn’t know you were a baseball fan, Finch. | 我不知道你还是棒球迷呢 芬奇 |
[13:03] | – The Mets? – Not particularly. | -[纽约]大都会队 -不见得 |
[13:06] | – Orioles? – I suppose. | -[巴尔的摩]金莺队 -也许吧 |
[13:08] | – The A’s. – Oakland is fine, | -[奥克兰]运动家队 -奥克兰不错 |
[13:13] | and The Cubs, and the Red Sox too. | 还有[芝加哥]小熊队 [波士顿]红袜队 |
[13:16] | Although, I’m not certain my affection for any one of these teams | 不过 我不确定我对某支球队的偏爱 |
[13:19] | would reveal where I grew up, Mr. Reese. | 会暴露我在何处长大 里瑟先生 |
[13:22] | Okay, where were we? | 好吧 现在情况如何 |
[13:24] | I found both the Drakes’ wills on their home computer. | 我在他们家里发现了两人的遗嘱 |
[13:26] | In the event of her death, | 如果德雷克夫人死亡 |
[13:27] | Mrs. Drake’s shares go to her husband. | 她的股票会转至其丈夫名下 |
[13:29] | So he will no doubt try to kill her again in the next 24 hours. | 24小时内他肯定会再次试图谋杀她的 |
[13:32] | We need to find that hit man. | 我们得找到那个杀手 |
[13:34] | What about the name Drake used? “Santi”? | 德雷克说的那个名字查的怎样了 圣地 |
[13:37] | My best guess is that | 我猜应该是 |
[13:39] | it belongs to a man named Nestor Santiago. | 一个叫内斯特·圣地亚哥的人 |
[13:42] | He’s listed a number of times on Mr. Drake’s phone records. | 他多次出现在德雷克先生的通话记录 |
[13:45] | They grew up on the same street in Flatbush. | 他们在弗布什的同一条街长大的 |
[13:47] | – Childhood friends. – We have a recent address? | -儿时玩伴 -有现在的住址吗 |
[13:49] | Mr. Santiago was in Sing Sing until eight months ago. | 圣地亚哥八个月前刚从辛辛监狱放出来 |
[13:54] | Since then, he’s stayed off the government’s radar. | 之后就未出现在官方文件中了 |
[13:57] | Although, one of the arresting detectives | 不过 逮捕他的警探之一 |
[13:59] | works at the Eighth Precinct. | 就在第八区工作 |
[14:01] | I’ve enlisted Detective Carter’s help. | 我已经请卡特警探帮忙了 |
[14:05] | Yeah, I remember Santiago. What’d that idiot do now? | 我记得圣地亚哥 这白痴干什么了 |
[14:08] | He may be involved in a homicide. | 他可能涉及一起谋杀 |
[14:10] | Anything you can do to shed some light on his whereabouts? | 有什么办法让我们找到他吗 |
[14:13] | Not offhand. He was a small-time dealer, | 不太容易 他是个小毒贩 |
[14:15] | started using his own product, | 后来开始吸食自己的货 |
[14:17] | and took a dive down the rabbit hole. | 沉迷其中 不能自拔 |
[14:19] | I pinched him selling in Hell’s Kitchen. | 我在曼哈顿西部抓到他在贩毒 |
[14:20] | No shoes, no shirt, and a .45 tucked into his jockeys. | 没穿鞋 没穿上衣 腰里别着点四五手枪 |
[14:24] | How’d he get off with so little time? | 他怎么这么快就出来了 |
[14:26] | Good lawyer. Some overpriced suit from the upper east. | 律师好啊 某个上东区的金装律师 |
[14:29] | What did Santiago do? | 圣地亚哥干了什么 |
[14:32] | I can’t read you in on this one, Beecher. | 我不能跟你说 比彻 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I know the drill. | 好吧 我明白这套 |
[14:36] | Homicide task force is first class, | 凶案组是最高级的 |
[14:38] | and the rest of us are coach. | 我们就是帮忙的 |
[14:39] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[14:40] | I’m just busting your balls, Carter. | 我就随嘴一说罢了 卡特 |
[14:42] | It’s always good to have one of you Task Forcers owe me a favor, | 让凶案组的人欠我个人情总是好的 |
[14:45] | especially one who smells like rose petals instead of an ashtray. | 尤其此人还散发着玫瑰芬芳而不是满身烟味 |
[14:50] | Thanks, it’s jasmine. | 谢谢 是茉莉 |
[14:56] | Hey, listen, one of my undercovers is working with | 我的一个线人正和 |
[14:57] | a dealer who used to do business with him. | 与他合作过的毒贩一起干 |
[15:01] | Let me see what I can dig up. | 我去看看有什么线索 |
[15:02] | I will definitely owe you one. | 我绝对欠你一次 |
[15:13] | Finch, the Drakes are on the move. | 芬奇 德雷克夫妇动身了 |
[15:15] | They’re heading to a book signing | 他们前去参加公司 |
[15:16] | for one of their authors. | 一名签约作家的签售会 |
[15:17] | I’m all for cutting greenhouse gases, | 我非常支持温室气体减排 |
[15:19] | but you do remember that Mr. Drake | 不过你应该还记得德雷克先生 |
[15:20] | is trying to kill his wife? | 想杀了他妻子吧 |
[15:22] | The husband isn’t the type to get his hands dirty. | 她丈夫不是那种会脏自己手的人 |
[15:24] | I’m confident he won’t kill his wife | 我确信他不会在配有司机的 |
[15:26] | in the back of their chauffeured Town Car. | “林肯城市”后座上杀了他妻子 |
[15:28] | Understood, but I wouldn’t put it past him | 明白 不过我可不敢保证 |
[15:29] | to pull something at the event, | 他不会在活动上动什么手脚 |
[15:31] | and the militia members will be in attendance. | 民兵组织的人也会在那儿 |
[15:34] | Perfect timing for a frame job. | 正是栽赃的好时机 |
[16:02] | Finch, I got a sniper on my 6:00. | 芬奇 六点钟方向发现狙击手 |
[16:04] | I got the wife. | 我去救那妻子 |
[16:05] | I’m not sure it’s Mrs. Drake the sniper’s after, Mr. Reese. | 我不确定狙击手的目标是德雷克夫人 里瑟先生 |
[16:08] | She just sent a text to an anonymized number. | 她刚给一个匿名号码发了个短信 |
[16:10] | It just says, “Now”. | 内容是”现在” |
[16:11] | The husband is the target. | 丈夫才是目标 |
[16:17] | Excuse you. | 看着点 |
[16:22] | No, just some maniac. He just | 没事 有个疯子 他刚 |
[16:24] | Mr. Reese? What’s happening? | 里瑟先生 怎么回事 |
[16:28] | Maryland Militia protects America! | 马里兰民兵保卫美国 |
[16:33] | You’re publishing lies! | 你们发表的是谎言 |
[16:35] | Maryland Militia protects America! | 马里兰民兵保卫美国 |
[16:37] | Shame on East Village Publishing! | 曼哈顿东村出版社不知羞耻 |
[16:40] | Mrs. Drake just sent another text. | 德雷克夫人又发了一条短信 |
[16:42] | It’s several question marks and exclamation points. | 只有一串问号和感叹号 |
[16:45] | Finch, I think I’ve figured out | 芬奇 我明白 |
[16:46] | why the machine gave us both numbers. | 为什么机器吐出两个号码了 |
[16:49] | The drakes took out a hit on each her. | 德雷克夫妇想要干掉彼此 |
[17:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思来晚了 |
[17:04] | I had a few things to finish up before I left the office. | 离开办公室前手头又有活儿了 |
[17:08] | Something you want to share, Harold? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 哈罗德 |
[17:10] | I haven’t seen you this nervous since your thesis presentation. | 自从你论文答辩后我还没见你如此紧张过 |
[17:15] | Nice pocket square. | 方帕不错嘛 |
[17:17] | What, do you have a hot date? | 怎么 激情约会啊 |
[17:21] | You old dog. What’s her story? | 你个老东西 她是谁 |
[17:24] | Stop. It’s nothing, Nathan. | 别这样 没什么 奈森 |
[17:27] | Of course. Talking about your love life | 当然 讨论你的恋爱经历 |
[17:31] | would run at cross purposes with your invisible man routine. | 有违你的隐形人风范 |
[17:35] | That’s okay, Harold, I get it. | 没事 哈罗德 我明白 |
[17:38] | Just remember, | 不过记住 |
[17:40] | while mystery is a powerful tool in a relationship… | 秘密对一段关系的影响深远 |
[17:46] | a little goes a long way. | 慢慢会积小成大 |
[17:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:51] | Your friend’s wedding was yesterday. | 昨天是你朋友的婚礼 |
[17:54] | I take it you saw Olivia? | 我猜你见到奥莉薇亚了 |
[17:56] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 见到了 |
[18:00] | I hadn’t seen Olivia since the mediation. | 调停后我就没见过奥莉薇亚了 |
[18:03] | Did you speak with her? | 你和她说话了吗 |
[18:04] | I tried. | 我试了 |
[18:09] | You know the only thing worse than hate? | 你知道比恨更狠的是什么吗 |
[18:13] | Indifference. | 形同陌路 |
[18:17] | I told her so many lies over the years, | 这些年我对她说了太多的谎 |
[18:20] | I don’t even remember what half of them were. | 有一半我都不记得是什么了 |
[18:26] | The truth always catches up to you, Harold, | 真相总会浮出水面的 哈罗德 |
[18:27] | no matter how hard you try and hide it. | 无论你如何隐瞒 |
[18:39] | So we have two victims who are also perpetrators, | 这么说两名受害人同样也是行凶者 |
[18:42] | not to mention two hit men. | 别提还有两名杀手 |
[18:44] | You know, Mr. Reese, it did occur to me, | 里瑟先生 我有考虑过 |
[18:47] | we could leave the Drakes to their own devices. | 我们可以让德雷克夫妇自生自灭 |
[18:49] | That’s pretty mercenary of you, Finch. | 这有点势利啊 芬奇 |
[18:52] | I kind of like it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:54] | If that’s the case, I may have crossed some moral threshold. | 这样的话 我似乎跨越道德底线了 |
[18:57] | I can’t help thinking about | 我不禁在想 |
[18:58] | the innocent people who could use our help | 还有无辜的人需要我们的帮助 |
[19:01] | while we’re spending all our time with a couple | 而我们却在浪费时间帮助一对 |
[19:02] | that have chosen murder over marriage counseling. | 不去做婚姻咨询却相互残杀的夫妻 |
[19:05] | Well, do we have another number? | 我们有其他号码吗 |
[19:09] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[19:11] | Then it’s the Drakes’ lucky day, | 那今天就是德雷克夫妇的幸运日了 |
[19:13] | but we’re going to need all hands on deck. | 不过我们还是需要调用帮手 |
[19:15] | Were you able to locate Fusco? | 你能找到弗斯科吗 |
[19:17] | After sending my messages to voice mail, | 先是把我转去了语音信箱 |
[19:19] | Detective Fusco removed his cell phone battery. | 然后弗斯科警探就把手机电池拔了 |
[19:22] | Carter was right. He’s up to something. | 卡特说对了 他正在谋划什么 |
[19:25] | Last time he used his cell phone | 他最后一次使用手机是在 |
[19:26] | was at 12th street and Greenwich avenue. | 12街和格林尼治街交口 |
[19:28] | We better find out what he’s got himself mixed up in. | 我们最好查查他卷进什么事了 |
[19:34] | Is something wrong, Lionel? | 有什么问题吗 莱奈尔 |
[19:37] | No, I’m–I’m fine. | 没 我很好 |
[19:40] | Sorry about the early reservation. | 抱歉订了这么早的桌 |
[19:41] | The only other one they had was 10:30, so I figured– | 要不就得订十点半的了 所以我就 |
[19:43] | It’s okay, I like that we got it all to ourselves. | 没事 我喜欢只有我们俩 |
[19:50] | That is so pretty. Look at it. | 很漂亮啊 你看 |
[19:53] | Yeah. I am. It’s, uh… | 是啊 我 这个 |
[19:56] | small. | 很小 |
[20:00] | It was nice of Larry to set us up, right? | 拉里真好 撮合我们两个 |
[20:03] | He’s a sweetie. | 他人很好 |
[20:05] | Yeah, our kids play hockey together. | 是啊 我们的孩子在一起打曲棍球 |
[20:07] | His son Mitchell is one of my students. | 他的儿子米切尔是我的学生 |
[20:13] | Must be hard to spend much time with your son. | 很难抽时间陪儿子吧 |
[20:17] | I mean, being a detective and all. | 我是说 你身为一名警探 |
[20:20] | Those are long hours, right? | 工作时间很长吧 |
[20:24] | Eh, my ex thought so. | 我前妻是这么认为的 |
[20:26] | But the job’s not that interesting anyway. | 不过这工作倒也没什么意思 |
[20:30] | I think it’s super interesting. | 我觉得挺有意思啊 |
[20:32] | Believe me, you’d be bored. | 相信我 你会觉得很无聊 |
[20:35] | Excuse me, Sir, there’s a phone call for you. | 打扰了 先生 有您的电话 |
[20:41] | Sorry, I got to take that. | 抱歉 我要接一下 |
[20:46] | Hey, I’m kind of in the middle of something here. | 我这儿正有事呢 |
[20:48] | If I could believe the waiter, | 如果服务生所言可信 |
[20:50] | it sounds like you’re near the end of something. | 你的事快玩完了 |
[20:51] | You really do need to work on your conversational skills. | 你真的应该提高一下谈话技巧 |
[20:54] | So who needs saving? | 这次要救谁吧 |
[20:56] | I need you to keep an eye on a woman named Sabrina Drake. | 我需要你监视叫塞布丽娜·德雷克的女人 |
[20:58] | I’m sending you the address, and, please, | 我现在给你发地址 另外 拜托 |
[21:00] | put your cell phone battery back where it belongs. | 把你的手机电池放回该放的地方 |
[21:11] | I’m sorry, that was work. | 抱歉 是工作 |
[21:13] | I just got called in to a stakeout. | 我得去盯梢了 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:18] | I understand if you don’t want to take a rain check on the date. | 要是你不想改天再约 我可以理解 |
[21:20] | I mean, my job gets in the way a lot. | 我的工作经常如此 |
[21:22] | I understand, Lionel. My cousin’s a cop. | 我理解 莱奈尔 我表兄是警察 |
[21:25] | Bad pay. Bad hours. | 工资低 工时长 |
[21:29] | What if I join you? | 要不我陪你吧 |
[21:32] | We could give up on our foodie experiment | 我们不搞这种美食试吃了 |
[21:33] | and go to my favorite falafel place. | 去我最喜欢的沙拉三明治店 |
[21:35] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[21:45] | Mr. Drake doing anything he shouldn’t? | 德雷克先生有没有做什么不该做的 |
[21:48] | Oh, he’s working like everything’s normal… | 正常工作 就像一切如常 |
[21:50] | and he didn’t hire an ex-con to kill his wife. | 就像他没找旧友杀他妻子 |
[21:52] | Yeah. Fusco says the missus is hard at work too. | 是啊 弗斯科说他太太也在努力工作 |
[21:58] | How did two people go from being in love | 两个人到底是如何从相爱 |
[22:00] | to wanting each other dead? | 变成相杀呢 |
[22:02] | Being in love is one thing. | 相爱是一回事 |
[22:04] | Being married, a whole different animal. | 结婚 又是另一回事了 |
[22:07] | Those vows change everything. | 婚礼誓言改变了一切 |
[22:09] | Which one? “Till death do us part.” | 哪一句 “直到死亡将我们分开” |
[22:13] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[22:17] | One day you’re married to your soul mate, | 有一天你嫁给了自己的灵魂伴侣 |
[22:19] | then you watch them turn into someone else. | 然后眼睁睁看着他们变成了另一个人 |
[22:23] | Sometimes you’re so in love with who a person was, | 有时 你太爱这人曾经的样子 |
[22:26] | you can’t bring yourself to love who they’ve become. | 无能再爱上他们改变后的样子 |
[22:30] | You ever think about moving on? | 你想过开始新生活吗 |
[22:32] | Like dating? | 约会吗 |
[22:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:37] | In my spare time, like when I’m not being a single mom | 等我有空了 比如我不再是单亲妈妈 |
[22:40] | or a homicide detective, or whatever this is. | 不再是凶案组警探 不再干这些事 |
[22:48] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[22:50] | One second. | 稍等 |
[22:54] | – Carter. – Hey, it’s Beecher. | -卡特 -我是比彻 |
[22:57] | You got any news on Santiago? | 圣地亚哥有新消息吗 |
[22:58] | Yeah, I talked to my guy. He said Santiago was | 是的 我问了我的人 他说圣地亚哥 |
[23:01] | asking around about where to boost a deli-to-door van. | 四处打听哪能偷到送餐的货车 |
[23:04] | Said he needed it to access some publishing building in midtown. | 说他要用来进入中城区某出版社大楼 |
[23:07] | Thanks, Beecher. | 多谢 比彻 |
[23:08] | I think Santiago is on his way to see Mrs. Drake. | 我看圣地亚哥正要去找德雷克夫人 |
[23:14] | Someone cut the power. | 有人切断了电源 |
[23:15] | Looks like Mrs. Drake’s hit man just found his target. | 看来德雷克夫人的杀手找到目标了 |
[23:19] | So this dumbass forgets to log out | 这傻帽抢劫完 |
[23:21] | of his Facebook account after he robs the place. | 忘了退出他的脸书账户 |
[23:24] | We pick him up two hours later. Guess what he’s doing. | 我们两小时之后抓住了他 猜他在干嘛 |
[23:27] | Updating his status? | 更新状态 |
[23:29] | He couldn’t help himself. | 他难以自控啊 |
[23:37] | I’m so glad you came, Rhonda. | 我真高兴你能来 朗达 |
[23:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:49] | Detective, we have a problem. | 警探 我们有状况了 |
[23:50] | Delivery man just arrived on the 29th floor. | 送货员刚刚到了29层 |
[23:53] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好 我这就过去 |
[23:57] | Look, I’ll be right back, okay? | 我很快回来 好吗 |
[23:58] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[24:11] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[24:13] | Who the hell is on my property? | 谁在我的地盘 |
[24:15] | – Get down! – What are those guys– | -蹲下 -这些人干嘛 |
[24:16] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[24:22] | Go! Go! | 追 追 |
[24:29] | Who are you people? What is going on? | 你们是什么人 到底怎么回事 |
[24:31] | Somebody better talk to me right now | 谁快点告诉我 |
[24:32] | and tell me what the heck is going on! | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:34] | I want– | 我要 |
[24:42] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[24:44] | Sometimes you need to break a few eggs to save lives. | 俗话说”舍不得老婆抓不住流氓”啊 |
[24:47] | Yeah, pretty sure that’s not the saying. | 我确定”俗话”不是那么说的 |
[25:00] | Hey, pal. | 兄弟 |
[25:03] | Can I help you? | 要我帮忙么 |
[25:05] | None of your business, bruja. | 不管你的事 小子 |
[25:06] | It’s detective bruja. You got some ID? | 是警探小子 你有证件吗 |
[25:20] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[25:23] | NYPD. Everything’s okay, ma’am. | 纽约警察 没事的 夫人 |
[25:26] | All right, come with me. | 好了 请跟我来 |
[25:27] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快快快快 |
[25:32] | Where’s your backup? Shouldn’t there be backup? | 你的支援呢 不应该有支援吗 |
[25:36] | Here they are now. | 他们到了 |
[25:42] | You don’t look like a police officer. | 你看上去不像警官 |
[25:43] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[25:47] | Put me down! Put me down! | 放我下来 放我下来 |
[25:50] | Help! Help! Somebody help! | 救命 救命 来人啊 |
[25:55] | – Help! – Is that really necessary? | -救命 -有这个必要吗 |
[25:57] | If we don’t stop this now, | 现在不制止 |
[25:57] | innocent people will get caught in their marital crossfire, | 他们的争斗就会伤及无辜 |
[26:00] | and I won’t let that happen. | 我不允许 |
[26:02] | Good job, Lionel. | 干得好 莱奈尔 |
[26:03] | Yeah, always wanted to be accessory to kidnapping. | 没事 哥一直渴望协同绑架 |
[26:05] | Multiple kidnappings. | 多重绑架 |
[26:07] | It’s a good thing it’s after hours, because– | 好在这是非工作时间 因为 |
[26:09] | Lionel, you were right. | 莱奈尔 你说得对 |
[26:10] | There was a fro-yo place right around the corner. | 拐角的确有家冰冻酸奶店 |
[26:14] | These your co-workers? | 这些是你同事吗 |
[26:17] | – Hi, I’m Carter. – Rhonda. Nice to meet you. | -我是卡特 -朗达 很高兴认识你 |
[26:19] | Yeah, I was just catching Fusco up on a case, | 我正在跟弗斯科汇报进展 |
[26:22] | and now you’re all up to speed, I’m gonna leave, okay? | 你既然已经了解了 我就撤了 好吧 |
[26:32] | Yup, okay, you’re good! | 好 可以了 |
[26:50] | Just tell us what you want. We will pay you. | 告诉我们你要多少 我们都给 |
[26:52] | We will pay you handsomely, whatever you want. | 不管你要什么 我们都给 |
[26:53] | – Do you know who we are? – Trust me on this. | -你知道我们是什么人吗 -相信我 |
[26:55] | We know people who will put you away for the rest of your life. | 我们认识人能让你永世不得翻身 |
[26:57] | Shut up, Sabrina. | 闭嘴 塞布丽娜 |
[26:58] | You are in no position to negotiate with this maniac. | 你没条件跟疯子谈判 |
[27:00] | Well, at least I’m standing up for myself. | 至少我在维护自己的尊严 |
[27:02] | You, on the other hand, might as well offer him a cappuccino! | 至于你 不如直接请他喝一杯卡布奇诺 |
[27:04] | Well, forgive me because I want to leave here | 真是太抱歉了我就想要 |
[27:05] | with all my body parts intact. That’s–oh. | 四肢俱全地离开这儿 就是 |
[27:07] | Please take these off. We’re sorry. | 求你拿开吧 我们很抱歉 |
[27:09] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[27:10] | – Little late for that. – Whatev–whatever you want, | -有点晚了 -无论 无论你要什么 |
[27:12] | just tell us, we will make it happen. | 只要开口 我们都可以给你 |
[27:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:16] | I’m the guy who stopped you two jokers from killing each other. | 我是阻止你们两个小丑自相残杀的人 |
[27:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:26] | Where’s Nestor Santiago? | 内斯特·圣地亚哥在哪儿 |
[27:28] | Nestor? | 内斯特 |
[27:29] | You hired Nestor to kill me? The drug-addicted lunatic? | 你雇了内斯特来杀我 那个吸毒成性的疯子 |
[27:32] | You, on the other hand, went upscale, professional. | 至于你 找了质高价优的专业人士 |
[27:35] | Do you have a contact number or an address? | 你有联系电话或者地址吗 |
[27:45] | You are so selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[27:47] | I’m the one who’s selfish. | 我自私 |
[27:49] | When’s the last time you did anything for someone other than yourself? | 那上一次你热心助人是几时来着 |
[27:52] | Oh, says the good Samaritan. | 居然还有脸说这话 |
[27:53] | Do you know, when you’re not in the office, | 你知道吗 你不在办公室 |
[27:54] | all you talk about are backsplashes and color palettes? | 就满嘴的厨房挡板啊 颜色调板啊 |
[27:57] | I ask your opinion because I want your opinion. | 我问你的意见 是因为我想知道你的意见 |
[27:59] | You, on the other hand, ignore me. | 至于你 却一直在无视我 |
[28:00] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[28:01] | How many times can a person redo their kitchen? | 一个人能把厨房装修几次 |
[28:03] | I liked the one we had three kitchens ago. | 我喜欢你折腾三遍之前的那个厨房 |
[28:05] | If you’re okay with mediocrity. | 那是你甘于平庸 |
[28:08] | What is this? | 这是干嘛 |
[28:10] | Marriage counseling. | 婚姻咨询 |
[28:11] | Why not just dangle them off the roof | 为什么不直接把他们吊在天花板上 |
[28:13] | and force them to tell us how to find the hit men? | 逼他们说出如何找到杀手 |
[28:15] | While John would probably enjoy that option, | 约翰大概会喜欢这一选择 |
[28:18] | it would be a temporary solution. | 那只能治标不治本 |
[28:20] | We need to make sure the Drakes | 我们得确保德雷克夫妇 |
[28:21] | won’t try to kill each other again. | 不会再企图谋杀对方 |
[28:25] | Maybe it’s time to try a different tack. | 也该试试别的方法了 |
[28:36] | This is me. | 我到了 |
[28:39] | That was fun, huh? | 今天挺有趣的哈 |
[28:44] | My first stakeout. | 我的第一次盯梢 |
[28:47] | Maybe next time I’ll even see some action. | 也许下次我还能看见行动呢 |
[28:49] | Next time? | 下次 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:12] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[29:13] | – Please, we’d like to go home. – What’s going on? | -求你了 我们想回家 -怎么了 |
[29:15] | If you go home, Mr. Santiago will find you, | 如果你回家 圣地亚哥先生就会找到你 |
[29:19] | and your hit man, Mrs. Drake, | 而你雇的杀手 德雷克夫人 |
[29:22] | will likely have the same plan for finding your husband. | 对你丈夫也做同样打算 |
[29:26] | Who are you, and why are you doing this? | 你是谁 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:28] | We help people, | 我们助人为乐 |
[29:30] | even when they don’t necessarily deserve it. | 即使他们不值得我们助 |
[29:34] | You must think we’re monsters. | 你一定觉得我们是恶棍 |
[29:36] | No. I have looked into the faces of real monsters, Mrs. Drake. | 不 我曾看到过真正的恶棍 德雷克夫人 |
[29:41] | What I see here are two people | 我现在看到的是两个人 |
[29:44] | who stopped talking to one another, | 因为彼此不再交流 |
[29:47] | whose frustration turned to hatred. | 相互怨恨 反目成仇 |
[29:51] | Although, unlike other couples, | 然而 不像别的夫妻 |
[29:53] | you’ve opted for murder instead of divorce. | 你们选择了谋杀对方 而不是离婚 |
[29:56] | I suppose I should commend you for being so goal-oriented. | 我想我该赞赏你们如此目标明确 |
[30:00] | No, no, you don’t look like monsters. | 不不 你们看上去不像恶棍 |
[30:03] | In fact, you used to look like you were very much in love. | 事实上 你们看上去曾非常相爱 |
[30:39] | – Are you Grace? – Excuse me? | -您是格蕾斯吗 -什么 |
[30:41] | Yes. Hi. Thank you. | 我是 谢谢你 |
[30:48] | 欢迎参加 你的生日寻宝 第一站 90和第5大街路口 | |
[30:48] | 欢迎参加 你的生日寻宝 第一站 90和第5大街路口 | |
[31:05] | Chocolate-covered’s my favorite. | 巧克力酥皮是我的最爱 |
[31:07] | He left you something else. | 他给你留了东西 |
[31:13] | Can you hold that? Thank you. | 能帮我拿一下吗 谢谢 |
[31:17] | 下一站 克莱曼婷花店 麦迪逊大街72号 | |
[31:40] | 晚上11点 放心去找弗兰克 | |
[31:56] | That’s my uncle’s beach house. | 那是在我叔叔的海滨别墅 |
[31:58] | Yeah, and your aunt’s awful vegan smoothies. | 是啊 还有你婶婶恐怖的纯素沙拉 |
[32:01] | They tasted like rotten peanuts. | 吃起来像发霉的花生 |
[32:03] | You were desperate to leave, | 你拼命想离开 |
[32:04] | and said you wanted to go swimming. | 说你要去游泳 |
[32:06] | It was our first day off in weeks. | 那是我们几周来的第一天假 |
[32:07] | Right, but we forgot our bathing suits. | 是的 但是我们忘带泳衣了 |
[32:09] | I wanted to go au naturale, | 我想全裸释放 |
[32:10] | but you were worried about those kids. | 但是你担心那些孩子 |
[32:12] | I didn’t want you to be arrested for | 我可不想你因为 |
[32:13] | running around bare-ass naked in front of a bunch of minors. | 在海难的未成年人面前裸奔而被捕 |
[32:18] | You were still pregnant then. | 你那时还怀着孕 |
[32:30] | I don’t know much about the man I hired, | 我不太了解我雇佣的人 |
[32:32] | but I’ll tell you what I can. | 但是我知道的全告诉你 |
[32:40] | I contacted somebody through a private security firm. | 我通过一家私人保安公司联系了一个人 |
[32:43] | I wired half the money to a Swiss Bank account | 我汇了一半的钱给了一个瑞士银行的账户 |
[32:45] | and got a phone number in return, | 然后得到了一个电话号码 |
[32:47] | and the rest was due after. | 剩下的钱完事后再付 |
[32:49] | I tried to call it off, but the number | 我想过叫停 但是那个号码 |
[32:51] | stopped working after the book signing. | 签售会以后就停用了 |
[32:54] | And Santiago? | 那圣地亚哥呢 |
[32:56] | I tried to call him yesterday, tell him I changed my mind, | 我昨天联系过他 告诉他我改主意了 |
[32:58] | but… | 但是 |
[33:00] | he always hated you, honey. | 他一直恨你 亲爱的 |
[33:04] | Yeah, he said I should consider it a favor. | 他说就当是帮我忙了 |
[33:14] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[33:15] | You said you want to go home. That’s where we’re going. | 你说你想回家 那就回吧 |
[33:18] | You–you said they’d be expecting us there. | 你 你说过他们会在那儿等我们 |
[33:20] | If we can’t call off the dogs, we’ll bring them to us. | 叫不回杀手 只好引杀手来找我们 |
[33:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:45] | Hello back. | 你也好 |
[33:48] | Thank you so much for the scavenger hunt. | 谢谢你安排的寻宝 |
[33:51] | I loved it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[33:53] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[34:00] | How did you get us in here? | 你怎么能安排这些 |
[34:02] | I work as a docent. | 我是讲解员 |
[34:04] | It affords me a few perks now and then. | 时不时能有点额外的好处 |
[34:07] | Thank you so much for today. | 今天真谢谢你 |
[34:10] | It was… it was perfect. | 真是 真是太完美了 |
[34:14] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[34:26] | It arrived last week… | 上周到的 |
[34:28] | from an anonymous donor. | 一位匿名人士捐赠的 |
[34:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[34:47] | Do you mind if we get the hell away from this window? | 你介意我们离开这倒霉窗户吗 |
[34:50] | We’re sitting ducks. | 这是在等枪子儿 |
[34:51] | That’s the point, Mr. Drake. | 就是这个目的 德雷克先生 |
[34:52] | Those hit men of yours need to know someone’s home. | 得让你们的杀手知道你们在家 |
[34:57] | Kitchen is secure. | 厨房很安全 |
[35:00] | You know, Lionel, next time you have a date, | 莱奈尔 下次你约会的时候 |
[35:02] | don’t be so melodramatic. | 别这么神神秘秘的 |
[35:04] | I thought you might be up to something. | 我还以为你在谋划什么 |
[35:06] | Yeah, it’s called a personal life. | 是啊 谋划个人私生活 |
[35:08] | After taking a bullet in the ass | 屁股吃了一颗子弹 |
[35:09] | and saving yours more than once, | 救了你也不止一次了 |
[35:10] | you think I’ve earned just a little privacy? | 您认为我能有点隐私了吗 |
[35:13] | No. | 不能 |
[35:16] | You’re sure they’re even gonna show up? | 你确定他们会出现 |
[35:19] | You needed the job done by tomorrow, right? | 这活儿得在明天之前搞定 对吗 |
[35:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:22] | Before the board votes? | 在董事会投票之前 |
[35:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:25] | And neither of you paid the full amount? | 你们俩都没有支付全额 |
[35:26] | No. | 没有 |
[35:28] | Pretty sure. | 很确定 |
[35:30] | Should we get guns too? | 我们要不要也带上枪 |
[35:35] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的办法 |
[35:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:41] | – Stay here. – Where are you going? | -待着 -你要去哪儿 |
[35:43] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[35:45] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[35:57] | Well, at least we won’t get hungry. | 至少我们不会挨饿 |
[36:01] | Hey, where’s Wonder Boy? | 神奇小子呢 |
[36:02] | He’s securing the upper levels, | 他在检查楼上 |
[36:04] | just in case Santiago brings company. | 以防圣地亚哥带同伴来 |
[36:07] | All this money, and they’re still unhappy. | 这么有钱 他们还是不快乐 |
[36:11] | Oh, Daniel, what happened to us? | 丹尼尔 我们是怎么了 |
[36:16] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[36:20] | That guy was right about us not talking, wasn’t he? | 那家伙说得对 我们不再交流了 不是吗 |
[36:24] | You didn’t want to discuss anything real after it happened. | 那事发生之后 你什么都不想谈了 |
[36:28] | I wanted us to try again. I asked you. | 我想再试一次 我问过你 |
[36:30] | I wanted to try again too. It was just too soon. | 我也想再试试 但当时太急了 |
[36:33] | And then you said maybe I should take some time off, | 然后你就说我应该休息一下 |
[36:35] | like it was my fault because I was working too hard. | 好像都是我的错 因为我工作太卖命了 |
[36:37] | I wanted you to stay at home | 我想让你待在家里 |
[36:38] | because you’d just been through a trauma, Sabrina, | 是因为你刚经历了创伤 塞布丽娜 |
[36:40] | not because I blamed you for anything. | 不是责备你什么 |
[36:42] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[36:47] | Oh, my God. Is that what you thought? | 我的天啊 你原来是这么想的 |
[36:54] | No wonder I couldn’t reach you. | 难怪我总是无法亲近你 |
[36:56] | And I kept pushing and pushing, and– | 我还一直步步紧逼 |
[36:59] | I-I didn’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[37:02] | I never actually said it out loud, did I? | 我从没明确说出来过 是吗 |
[37:05] | I just threw myself into work | 我埋头工作 |
[37:06] | because that was easier than facing what had happened. | 是因为这比面对那事要轻松 |
[37:12] | And next thing I knew, the company was all I had left, | 然后不知不觉 我拥有的就只剩公司了 |
[37:16] | and you wanted to take it from me. | 而你却想从我手中抢走 |
[37:18] | I had to be done… with us. | 我得做个了结 我们之间 |
[37:20] | I mean, I am so angry all the time, and– | 我一直都很愤怒 |
[37:25] | I know the feeling. | 我了解那种感觉 |
[37:26] | I mean, I didn’t want to walk away with nothing. | 我不想一无所有地离开 |
[37:27] | Not after everything we’d been through, | 毕竟我们经历了这么多 |
[37:29] | not after the way I grew up. | 我成长的环境又是那样 |
[37:30] | I needed to sell, even if– | 我必须要卖掉它 即使 |
[37:35] | Great minds think alike, huh? | 英雄所见略同哈 |
[37:42] | Danny, if we get out of this… | 丹尼 如果我们能摆脱 |
[37:44] | When. When we get out of here. | 当 当我们摆脱 |
[37:48] | Maybe we could– | 也许我们可以 |
[37:53] | Too crazy if we try again? | 从头再来会不会很疯狂 |
[37:55] | I think it’s just crazy enough. | 我觉得我们已经够疯狂了 |
[37:59] | I’m so sorry I tried to kill you, honey. | 很抱歉我想杀死你 亲爱的 |
[38:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:19] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[38:30] | Fusco! | 弗斯科 |
[38:50] | – No! – Please, don’t do this! | -不 -求你住手 |
[39:03] | You can’t hide from me, Detective. | 你躲不过去的 警探 |
[39:09] | Hey, she ain’t hiding. | 她才没躲 |
[39:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[39:17] | I know better than to forget my vest when I’m working with Mr. Happy. | 和快乐先生共事 我哪敢不穿防弹衣 |
[39:22] | Where is John? | 约翰呢 |
[40:03] | Santiago? | 圣地亚哥呢 |
[40:04] | He and his goons are down. | 他和同伴已经被放倒了 |
[40:10] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉搞得很乱 |
[40:11] | It’s okay. I didn’t really like it anyway. | 没关系 反正我也不喜欢 |
[40:23] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -行了吗 -好的 |
[40:25] | I’ll call Wes. He’ll get us the best lawyers. | 我会打电话给韦斯 他会帮我们找最好的律师 |
[40:28] | Brooks will keep things going while we work this out. | 咱们处理这事的时候 布鲁克斯会负责公司事务 |
[40:32] | They’re back together? Come on. | 他们又复合了 不是吧 |
[40:34] | Love’s a funny thing, Fusco. | 爱情是很有趣的 弗斯科 |
[40:37] | Just another quiet night on the task force, huh? | 又一个凶案组的宁静夜晚啊 |
[40:40] | I had to see this party with my own eyes. | 我得亲眼见证这派对 |
[40:42] | Thanks for the assist, Beecher. | 感谢援助 比彻 |
[40:44] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 要不是你 我可干不成 |
[40:46] | I don’t know about that. You seem like you can handle yourself. | 我不确定 看起来你自己也能搞定 |
[40:50] | Even so, it’s nice to have help now and then. | 即便如此 偶尔有人来帮忙真好 |
[40:55] | If that’s the case, Cal Beecher at your service, ma’am. | 这样的话 卡尔·比彻乐意效劳 女士 |
[40:58] | I still owe you one. | 我还是欠你一次 |
[41:01] | You know, normally, I’d ask for a bottle of something strong, | 通常我都会要一瓶烈点儿的酒 |
[41:04] | but, uh, what about dinner instead? | 不过这次 晚餐怎么样 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:15] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[41:29] | Detective Carter says the Drakes were arraigned this morning. | 卡特警探说德雷克夫妇今早被提审了 |
[41:33] | They’re invoking spousal privilege, | 他们行使了配偶特权 |
[41:35] | refusing to testify against one another. | 拒绝指证对方 |
[41:38] | Guess not getting divorced worked out for them after all. | 看来不离婚对他们来说终归是好的 |
[41:42] | Do you know how much time they’ll get? | 他们会被判多久 |
[41:43] | With their lawyers? Probably very little. | 有他们的律师在 不会很久 |
[41:46] | Lot of mayhem just to figure out they still loved each other. | 闹了这么大一圈 最终发现自己还爱着对方 |
[41:52] | I suppose anything is worthwhile | 我想一切都值得 |
[41:55] | when life gives you a second chance to be with the one you love. | 因为你有了第二次机会与爱人在一起 |
[42:03] | Come on, Bear. | 走吧 小熊 |
[42:18] | What’s on your mind, Harold? | 有什么心事 哈罗德 |
[42:20] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[42:23] | You always get that look when something’s on your mind. | 你有心事时总是这幅表情 |
[42:26] | I do? | 是的吗 |
[42:35] | Grace, there’s something you should know about me | 格蕾丝 有些事你需要知道 关于我 |
[42:38] | and about… what I do. | 和 我的工作 |
[42:42] | Harold, there’s nothing you can say | 哈罗德 不论你说什么 |
[42:47] | that will make me run away, | 我都不会离开 |
[42:49] | But you should tell me in your own time, | 但你应该换个时间再说 |
[42:52] | when you don’t have– | 换个你不是 |
[42:53] | That look? | 这种表情的时候 |
[42:59] | Besides, our journey starts here, | 而且 我们的旅程刚刚开始 |
[43:04] | and any mystery around the corner… | 不论有什么待解的谜题 |
[43:08] | we can discover together. | 我们都可以一起发掘 |