时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:29] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:33] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | Hi, mom. Hi, dad. | 妈 爸 |
[00:43] | If you’re watching this, you’ll know I’m in trouble. | 要是你们看到这个 就说明我现在有麻烦了 |
[00:46] | I’ve always tried to be good, | 我一直都很乖 |
[00:49] | keep the rules. | 循规蹈矩 |
[00:52] | Now I’m gonna break them in a big way. | 这次我要干件彻底逆转的大事 |
[01:14] | Just hold him still. | 安抚住他 |
[01:15] | Bear, afliggen! Sit. | 小熊 趴下 坐好 |
[01:18] | Well, that was a big help. | 可真是帮了大忙了 |
[01:20] | So, you said we had another number? | 你说我们又有新号码了 |
[01:21] | Yes. Abby Monroe, 26. | 是的 艾比·门罗 26岁 |
[01:24] | Honor student at school, degree in engineering. | 学校里的优秀学生 有工程学学位 |
[01:26] | She’s worked for the last year at a military charity, | 去年在一家军人慈善组织工作 |
[01:29] | Homes For Our Returning Heroes, | 名叫”归国英雄之家” |
[01:32] | Maybe because her younger brother | 也许是因为她弟弟 |
[01:33] | was killed in Afghanistan 18 months ago. | 一年半前在阿富汗牺牲 |
[01:38] | She quit the charity a week ago. | 她上周从那家慈善组织辞职了 |
[01:40] | She’s now working as a temp in a city planning office. | 现在在城市规划办公室做短期工 |
[01:44] | Any threats? | 发现威胁了吗 |
[01:45] | Not that I can see, but some anomalies. | 没发现 不过有些异常 |
[01:48] | She dumped her phone five days ago | 她五天前弃用了电话 |
[01:50] | and moved out of her apartment. | 搬出了公寓 |
[01:51] | In fact, the only way I could trace her | 其实 我现在追踪她 |
[01:53] | was through the temp agency. | 只能靠短期工中介 |
[01:55] | She’s hiding from someone. | 她在躲什么人 |
[01:57] | I’d better get eyes on her. | 我最好盯紧她 |
[02:00] | It’s your turn to dry him. | 轮到你来吹干了 |
[02:01] | She could be in imminent danger, Finch. | 她随时可能有危险啊 芬奇 |
[02:04] | Mr. Reese, he’s your dog. | 里瑟先生 这是你的狗 |
[02:05] | You’ll manage. | 你搞定呗 |
[02:16] | – Detective. – Detective. | -你好警探 -你好警探 |
[02:19] | Dinner was fun. What about doing it again? | 上次晚餐很好玩 我们再约一次如何 |
[02:24] | I’m free tonight, as it happens. | 我今晚刚好有空 真巧 |
[02:27] | Sorry. Got a case I’m looking at. | 抱歉 我有个案子要跟 |
[02:32] | Him, actually. Davidson. | 其实就是他 戴维森 |
[02:35] | The Internal Affairs cop went missing last winter. | 去年冬天失踪的内务部警察 |
[02:37] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[02:38] | Know him? I had some run-ins with him. | 岂止认识 我还跟他有过节 |
[02:40] | What’s your interest? | 有什么发现 |
[02:41] | I got a tip, anonymous. | 有条线报 匿名的 |
[02:44] | Said a cop killed him. | 说他被个警察谋杀了 |
[02:48] | Well, maybe he was mixed up in some HR business. | 也许他牵扯进了HR的生意中 |
[02:51] | Maybe an HR cop took him out. | 也许HR的警察把他弄掉了 |
[02:53] | I heard of one group out of the 51st was offing dealers | 我听说51局之前有人清毒贩 |
[02:57] | and selling their supply. | 出他们的货 |
[02:58] | You got any names? | 你知道都有谁吗 |
[03:00] | Most of them are behind bars or dead, but not all of them. | 大部分不是坐牢了就是死掉了 但也不是全部 |
[03:04] | Will you excuse us? | 能打扰一下吗 |
[03:05] | Detective Carter, we need to talk. | 卡特警探 我们得谈谈 |
[03:09] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 晚点聊 |
[03:13] | So, with HR degraded to the point of irrelevance, | HR一案现在只剩下些枝节在处理了 |
[03:16] | my team is shifting priorities back to the man in the suit. | 所以我们的工作重心现在转移到西装男身上 |
[03:18] | He’s still out there. Do you still want to catch him? | 他还逍遥在外 你还想抓到他吧 |
[03:20] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[03:22] | Good. | 好 |
[03:25] | We have some new information, | 我们有些新发现 |
[03:27] | including who he’s working for. | 知道了他在为谁工作 |
[03:28] | Now, the Bureau has been tracking the emergence | 局里一直在追查 |
[03:31] | of private intelligence networks, | 私人情报网 |
[03:33] | like the CIA or MI6, but for profit. | 就像中情局和军情六处那种 不过是营利性质的 |
[03:36] | We think the biggest of these has Chinese backing. | 我们认为其中最大的一个有中国背景 |
[03:38] | They’ve got technology, serious resources, | 他们有技术 有资源 |
[03:41] | and they’ve been buying up tant. | 并一直在招兵买马 |
[03:43] | For instance, we think Mark Snow, | 比如 我们认为马克·斯诺 |
[03:45] | the CIA agent who contacted you, | 那名联系你的中情局特工 |
[03:46] | may also have been recruited, | 可能被招募了 |
[03:48] | possibly by the man in the suit. | 可能就是被西装男招募 |
[03:50] | – Really? Snow? – Makes sense. | -真的吗 斯诺 -讲得通 |
[03:53] | I mean, Snow was sent to find this man by the CIA. | 斯诺被中情局派来追他 |
[03:55] | He catches him, and then the man in the suit flips him. | 他抓到了 然后西装男策反了他 |
[03:58] | Gets Snow to be his asset. | 把斯诺招入麾下 |
[04:00] | Listen, Carter, I want to read you into this, | 卡特 我想你参与此案 |
[04:02] | but it’s classified, | 但这是机密 |
[04:04] | so I’ve been authorized to offer you | 所以上边允许我邀请你 |
[04:05] | a temporary assignment to the Bureau. | 到局里做临时雇员 |
[04:08] | And I know, with your skills, | 我知道 凭你的能力 |
[04:10] | it’ll soon become permanent. | 很快就会升为永久雇员 |
[04:12] | Sooner you’re on board, sooner I can fill you in. | 你一加入 我就能让你参与此案 |
[04:14] | So, please, think about it. | 所以 请考虑一下 |
[04:16] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[04:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:27] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[04:28] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[04:28] | I need to find our friend. | 我得找到那位朋友 |
[04:30] | We have a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[04:33] | You’ll find him at the Department of City Planning. | 你去城市规划局找他吧 |
[04:51] | So she just downloaded the file and walked out? | 那她下载完文件就走人了 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:55] | Didn’t anyone try to stop her? | 你们没一个人拦住她 |
[04:56] | Apparently nobody noticed. | 当时没人注意啊 |
[04:58] | Detective Carter. What do we got? | 我是卡特警探 什么情况 |
[05:01] | You heard the 10-31 too, Detective? | 你也收到报告了吗 警探 |
[05:04] | Yep. So, what is it? | 是啊 怎么样了 |
[05:06] | Like we were telling Marshal Jennings here– | 我们刚刚告诉了这位詹宁斯法警 |
[05:08] | Marshal Jennings, huh? | 詹宁斯法警啊 |
[05:10] | The manager called it in ’cause one of his staff, | 经理报告说他的一位职员 |
[05:12] | a girl by the name of Abby Monroe, | 叫艾比·门罗的姑娘 |
[05:13] | downloaded a file illegally. | 非法下载了一份文件 |
[05:15] | And walked out with it two hours ago. | 两小时前离开了 |
[05:17] | No one noticed till too late. | 等有人发现已经晚了 |
[05:18] | Well, does anyone know what’s on the file? | 有人知道文件里是什么内容吗 |
[05:20] | Well, we keep plans here for some important buildings, | 我们存了一些重要建筑物的规划 |
[05:22] | but all she walked out with were some engineering drawings | 不过她拿走的只是 |
[05:24] | for the 1400 block of Hanover near Wall Street. | 华尔街附近汉诺威1400的工程样图 |
[05:27] | It’s got an elerical sub-station, | 那里有配电站 |
[05:29] | lawyers’ offices, and the HQ of an investment bank. | 律师事务所 还有家投行总部 |
[05:32] | Nothing like a critical infrastructure target. | 没什么关键性基础设施目标 |
[05:34] | So, does anyone know where this Abby Monroe lives? | 有没有人知道艾比·门罗住在哪里 |
[05:37] | We ran a check. | 我们查了 |
[05:38] | The address she gave us is fake. | 她给的地址是假的 |
[05:39] | The phone number is a pay phone. | 电话号码是投币式公用电话 |
[05:43] | Hey, solid background check there. | 这里的背景调查可真靠谱 |
[05:45] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[05:46] | I mean, she seemed like a sweet kid. | 她看起来是个乖巧的孩子 |
[05:48] | Kind of disappointing to find she was a flake. | 居然是装的 真令人失望 |
[05:50] | Kids. You never know. Right, Detective? | 孩子嘛 说不准的 是吧警探 |
[05:54] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:55] | Anyway, good job, following up so quickly. | 总之 干得不错 跟进及时 |
[05:59] | Gentlemen. | 失陪了各位 |
[06:00] | Thank you, Marshal. | 谢谢你 法警 |
[06:02] | Look, if you come up with anything else, | 如果有其他发现 |
[06:04] | give me a call. | 给我电话 |
[06:07] | John. John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[06:08] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[06:10] | Impersonating a law enforcement officer? | 居然冒充执法人员 |
[06:12] | Marshal Jennings? You took his star? | 詹宁斯法警 你拿了他的徽章 |
[06:15] | He wasn’t using it anymore. | 他反正也不用了 |
[06:17] | It’s great, Carter. | 很好用啊 卡特 |
[06:18] | Just flash a badge, and people tell you everything. | 把徽章一亮 人们就知无不言了 |
[06:20] | You gotta stop, John. | 你别乱来了 约翰 |
[06:21] | Donnelly’s back, and he’s hot for the man in the suit. | 唐纳利又来了 一心要抓西装男 |
[06:25] | He has a new theory. | 他有了新的想法 |
[06:26] | Yeah, that I’m working for China or something. | 是啊 我在为中国工作之类的 |
[06:28] | We heard. | 我们听到了 |
[06:30] | We also heard his offer. | 我们还听到他的邀请了 |
[06:32] | Maybe a transfer to the FBI would be good for you. | 也许调到联调局对你有好处 |
[06:36] | Do you listen to all of my conversations? | 你们俩监听我的全部谈话吗 |
[06:39] | More or less. | 多多少少吧 |
[06:40] | You’re looking nice, Carter. | 你气色不错 卡特 |
[06:42] | Maybe this Cal Beecher would be good for you too. | 看来这位卡尔·比彻对你也有好处 |
[06:44] | Long as he treats you right. | 他对你好就行了 |
[06:45] | He messes with you, he’ll be hearing from me. | 他敢惹你生气 我去找他算账 |
[06:47] | Okay. All right, look. | 好吧 行了 听着 |
[06:48] | We’re gonna have to set some boundaries here. | 我们得讨论下界线问题了 |
[06:50] | Well, sure. | 当然 |
[06:52] | Things get heavy with you and Cal, | 你和卡尔进展到”某种程度”时 |
[06:53] | we’ll tune out right away. | 我们会闭上眼睛不看 |
[06:56] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[06:57] | What’s the deal with Abby Monroe? | 艾比·门罗是怎么回事 |
[06:59] | I was checking to see she wasn’t in trouble. | 我想查查她是不是有麻烦了 |
[07:01] | Looks like I’m a bit late. | 看来晚了一步 |
[07:03] | Carter, can you get me footage from that camera | 卡特 你能不能帮我拿到那个摄像头 |
[07:05] | from about two hours ago? | 两小时前的录像 |
[07:07] | And that camera too? | 还有那个摄像头 |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[07:13] | There’s Abby. | 这是艾比 |
[07:18] | Were you able to trace | 你能否查到 |
[07:19] | the owner of the motorcycle, Detective? | 那辆摩托车的主人 警探 |
[07:22] | No, because it was stolen | 不能 因为这辆车是 |
[07:23] | from a second-hand showroom in Queens four days ago. | 四天前从皇后区一家二手车展厅被偷走的 |
[07:26] | I got the camera tapes out of the Robbery Squad. | 我从抢劫组拿到了监控录像 |
[07:28] | I see the perp is a single male. | 我看到有个单身男子 |
[07:31] | You looking at the footage now? | 你现在在看录像吗 |
[07:32] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[07:34] | No reason. | 随便问问 |
[07:36] | Blew the locks with det cord. | 用炸药引信炸开了锁 |
[07:38] | Ignored the alarms, | 没理会警报 |
[07:39] | ’cause he knew he’d be less than 30 seconds. | 因为他清楚自己能在30秒内脱身 |
[07:43] | He broke the key case with his bare hand. | 他徒手打碎了钥匙柜 |
[07:47] | Chose his machine. | 选好了车 |
[07:53] | That’s impressive. | 令人惊叹 |
[07:58] | What is–what– what is going on here? | 怎么 怎 怎么回事 |
[08:01] | Don’t tell me you can see what’s on my computer too. | 别告诉我你们俩还能看到我的电脑 |
[08:05] | What did I say about setting boundaries? | 我是怎么说界限问题来着 |
[08:14] | That’s a prosthetic hand. | 那是假手 |
[08:16] | High-end prosthetic, | 高档假体 |
[08:17] | use of det cord to gain entry into a building. | 用炸药引信进入 |
[08:20] | My guess, ex-military. | 依我看 是退役军人 |
[08:23] | Might explain his connection to Abby. | 所以才会跟艾比认识 |
[08:24] | The question is, what are they doing? | 问题是 他们在干什么 |
[08:26] | I don’t think you’re gonna like the answer. | 我想答案你不会喜欢 |
[08:28] | Comp stat just flagged my license plate inquiry. | 调度站刚刚回应了我的车牌协查要求 |
[08:31] | The same motorcycle was seen | 那辆摩托车 |
[08:32] | on a traffic light camera near a robbery | 被交通灯摄像头拍到 |
[08:34] | at a construction site in New Jersey three nights ago. | 三天前出现在新泽西一起建筑工地抢劫中 |
[08:37] | What was stolen? | 抢走了什么 |
[08:38] | Explosives. Semtex. | 爆炸物 塞姆汀塑性炸药 |
[08:40] | 20 pounds of it, and blasting caps. | 足有九公斤 还有爆破雷管 |
[08:43] | Let’s see, theft of explosives, | 这样看来 偷爆炸物 |
[08:44] | theft of engineering plans for a block on Wall Street. | 偷华尔街上一栋建筑物的工程平面图 |
[08:49] | This guy could be the next Timothy Mcveigh, | 这家伙可能是下一个蒂莫西·麦克维 |
[08:51] | and your girl is working with him. | 而那位姑娘跟他一起 |
[08:52] | He may have manipulated her into getting involved. | 他也许是拐骗她牵涉其中的 |
[08:54] | She’s still involved. | 那她也是牵涉其中了 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to do my job. | 抱歉 我得履行我的职责 |
[09:00] | I’m gonna have to put her name out on an APB. | 我得对她发布全境通告 |
[09:07] | We’ve got to find her first. | 我们得先找到她 |
[09:21] | Hey, Olson, you worked at the 55. | 奥尔森 你在55局工作过 |
[09:23] | You know a narco detective named Cal Beecher? | 你认不认识一个叫卡尔·比彻的缉毒警探 |
[09:25] | Oh, yeah, sure do. | 当然认识 |
[09:26] | We used to call him 18-karat Cal. | 我们以前都叫他纯金卡尔 |
[09:28] | Better suits, better cars, | 衣服好 车子好 |
[09:29] | better girls than the rest of us. | 女友好 全都好过我们 |
[09:31] | Maybe he just had better taste. | 也许他只是品味好 |
[09:33] | Or maybe he was on the take. | 也许他是受贿 |
[09:34] | Did you hear me say that? | 你听我说过吗 |
[09:35] | Don’t know. What are you saying? | 不知道 你说什么了 |
[09:37] | Look, he was undercover narcotics. | 他曾是卧底缉毒警 |
[09:39] | A lot of buy-and-busts, a lot of money hanging around. | 毒品进进出出 大笔钱来来回回 |
[09:43] | Anyway, why you want to know? | 不过 你打听这个干嘛 |
[09:44] | I just been seeing him around. | 就是最近老见着他 |
[09:46] | Yeah. He’s been hanging around Detective Carter. | 是啊 他在和卡特警探约会 |
[09:47] | Bees like honey, Fusco. | 人家会招蜂引蝶啊 弗斯科 |
[09:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:55] | I’m just saying, but the way Abby | 我只是说 像艾比这样 |
[09:57] | went off the grid, cut all ties, | 奋不顾身 舍弃一切 |
[09:59] | she’s planning something, Finch. | 她肯定计划着什么 芬奇 |
[10:01] | You think our honor student wants to blow up Wall Street? | 你觉得这位优秀学生想要炸掉华尔街吗 |
[10:04] | Well, her boyfriend might. | 可能她男朋友想 |
[10:05] | He isn’t the first vet to try something extreme. | 他可不是第一个走极端的退伍士兵 |
[10:08] | We are an odd bunch, Finch. | 我们这种人本来就古怪 芬奇 |
[10:10] | You are odd, Mr. Reese. You’re also wrong. | 你是挺古怪 里瑟先生 而且你错了 |
[10:13] | If Abby were involved with domestic terrorism, | 如果艾比牵涉的是境内恐怖主义 |
[10:16] | which would be a relevant crime, | 这属于相关信息 |
[10:18] | the machine would have given her number to– | 机器会把她的号码给到 |
[10:20] | to whoever now runs that end of things at the government, | 给到现在政府中负责此事之人 |
[10:23] | not to us. | 而不会给到我们 |
[10:25] | Whether she’s the target or the source of the threat, | 无论她是威胁的目标 还是威胁的来源 |
[10:28] | the issues must be personal. | 原因肯定是私人性质的 |
[10:29] | Fine, but what leads do we have left, Finch? | 好吧 那我们还有什么线索 芬奇 |
[10:32] | We have two. | 有两条 |
[10:33] | First, the pay phone number that she gave the temp agency. | 第一 她给短期工中介的投币式公用电话号码 |
[10:36] | It’s a street corner in Queens. | 在皇后区的一个街角 |
[10:38] | The agency must have been able | 中介之前肯定 |
[10:40] | to contact her there at one point. | 通过那个电话联系过她 |
[10:41] | It might give you a clue as to where she’s living. | 也许可以找到她住所的线索 |
[10:43] | Okay. And the second lead? | 好 那第二条呢 |
[10:46] | The one stable point in her life for the last year– | 她去年工作的那个地方 |
[10:48] | the charity, Homes For Our Returning Heroes. | 那个慈善组织 “归国英雄之家” |
[10:50] | I’ll check that one out. | 我去查这个 |
[10:52] | Good. You need to get out more. | 好啊 你应该多出门走动 |
[10:55] | You’re in a good mood, Mr. Reese. | 你心情可真好 里瑟先生 |
[10:56] | I am. | 是好 |
[10:57] | I woke up this morning and felt– | 我早上一觉醒来 感觉 |
[10:59] | it took me a while to put my finger on it, but I felt happy. | 我斟酌再三才能把这话说出来 我感觉很幸福 |
[11:02] | Must be this job. | 肯定是因为这份工作 |
[11:04] | Well, I’m glad. | 我很开心 |
[11:07] | Sorry, Bear. Not now. | 抱歉 小熊 这次不行 |
[11:26] | Abby tapped into that pay phone. | 艾比接入了这个公用电话 |
[11:31] | I think I’ve found | 我想我找到 |
[11:31] | where our Bonnie and Clyde have been laying low. | 这对雌雄大盗之前的藏身之处了 |
[12:14] | Josh Monroe, Abby’s little brother. | 乔什·门罗 艾比的弟弟 |
[12:27] | I’m an old friend of Abby’s family, | 我是艾比家的老朋友 |
[12:29] | and as I was visiting New York, | 我来纽约 |
[12:31] | they asked if I’d try to find out where Abby is | 他们拜托我找找艾比住在哪里 |
[12:33] | and why she left her job here. | 为什么要辞职 |
[12:35] | She never told them? | 她没告诉家里吗 |
[12:37] | Well, I’m sorry, but I had to fire her. | 抱歉 但我不得不解雇她 |
[12:40] | – Fire her? What on earth for? – Stealing. | -解雇她 到底为什么呢 -偷东西 |
[12:43] | At first, it was just petty cash, and I let it go, | 一开始 只是些现金 我就没多追究 |
[12:46] | thinking it was simple carelessness, but then I found | 以为只是粗心大意 但后来我发现 |
[12:48] | she was sneaking into the Charity’s accounts, | 她偷偷潜入我们慈善组织的账户 |
[12:51] | trying to move money around– significant amounts. | 想转钱出去 一大笔钱 |
[12:55] | Mr. Chapple, | 查普先生 |
[12:57] | that really doesn’t sound like the Abby I know. | 这不像我认识的艾比 |
[12:59] | Well, unfortunately, it’s true. | 很遗憾 这是事实 |
[13:01] | We give low-cost loans to veterans in financial trouble. | 我们向有经济困难的退伍士兵发放低息贷款 |
[13:04] | Any hint of a scandal, | 有一点点丑闻 |
[13:06] | and our donations would just dry right up. | 捐款者就会抽身走人 |
[13:08] | Abby had to go. | 艾比必须走人 |
[13:11] | Hi, mom. Hi, dad. | 妈 爸 |
[13:14] | If you’re watching this, you’ll know I’m in trouble. | 要是你们看到这个 就说明我现在有麻烦了 |
[13:17] | I don’t think you’ve really been mad at me since I was eight, | 你们上次对我发火 还是在我八岁的时候 |
[13:22] | that time I tied Josh to his skateboard | 那时我把乔什绑在滑板上 |
[13:25] | and pushed him down the hill in front of our house | 把他从山上推下滑到我们家门口 |
[13:27] | to see how fast he would go. | 想看他能有多快 |
[13:31] | Since then, I’ve always tried to be good, keep the rules. | 那以后 我一直都很乖 循规蹈矩 |
[13:35] | Now I’m gonna break them in a big way. | 这次我要干件彻底逆转的大事 |
[13:38] | Why? Well, it’s complicated and it’s simple. | 为什么 原因既复杂 也简单 |
[13:44] | I’m doing it because it’s right, | 因为我在做正确的事 |
[13:46] | and I know Josh would agree with me. | 我知道乔什也会同意的 |
[13:51] | He was my little brother, but I always looked up to him, | 他是我弟弟 但我一直敬佩他 |
[13:53] | and I know that he would be proud of me, | 我知道他会为我骄傲的 |
[13:58] | just like I hope you are when you know the truth. | 我希望你们了解真相后也会如此 |
[14:03] | I love you, and I hope you never have to see this. | 我爱你们 真希望你们不用看到这个 |
[14:10] | Any idea why she started stealing? | 知道她为什么要偷东西吗 |
[14:14] | I believe the trouble started when she met a former marine. | 应该是在她认识某个退役的海军陆战队员之后 |
[14:17] | They’d talk when he came by the offices. | 他来公司时他们俩聊过 |
[14:19] | Somehow, he must have made an impression on Abby, | 他不知怎么的 反正对艾比影响很大 |
[14:23] | ’cause, just about that time, she started stealing. | 因为从那以后她就开始偷东西了 |
[14:27] | I don’t understand. Why did this marine come here? | 我不明白 陆战队员怎么会来这呢 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:30] | We have a strict confidentiality agreement | 我们与贷款用户签有 |
[14:32] | with all of our loan recipients. | 严格的保密协议 |
[14:33] | Suffice it to say, it was not a pleasant visit. | 简而言之 不是很愉快 |
[14:37] | Could you at least tell me his name? | 至少告诉我他叫什么 |
[14:41] | Corporal Shayn Coleman, | 尚恩·科尔曼下士 |
[14:43] | explosives ordinance disposal expert. | 爆炸物处理专家 |
[14:46] | Lost his right arm | 他的右臂三年前 |
[14:47] | defusing an IED in Afghanistan three years ago. | 在阿富汗拆除简易爆炸装置时失去了 |
[14:50] | He’s our motorcycle thief. | 他就是偷摩托车的人 |
[14:52] | I tracked down Shayn’s parents in his hometown in Ohio. | 我查了尚恩在俄亥俄老家的父母 |
[14:55] | They haven’t seen him in more than two months. | 他们两个多月没见到他了 |
[14:58] | Did they know he was in trouble? | 他们知道他有麻烦了吗 |
[14:59] | They said he’d had his home foreclosed on, | 他们说他房子的赎回权被取消了 |
[15:02] | and his fiancee dumped him. | 他未婚妻甩了她 |
[15:04] | Must be why he went to Chapple– | 他肯定是为此去找查普的 |
[15:06] | to ask for another loan. | 希望能再次贷款 |
[15:07] | However it happened, this is more than enough | 不知道发生了什么事 反正是足以 |
[15:10] | to tip someone over the edge. | 把人推向不归路了 |
[15:12] | He’s our guy. I’m adding his name to the APB. | 他是我们要找的人 我得对他发布全境通告 |
[15:15] | Do what you have to do, Detective. | 做你该做的吧 警探 |
[15:20] | Finch, are you still there? | 芬奇 你还在吗 |
[15:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:25] | I’m watching Philip Chapple meet with two armed men. | 我看到菲利普·查普在和两个携带武器的人碰面 |
[15:28] | What are they like? | 他们什么样 |
[15:30] | Like you, to be honest– low-key and vaguely menacing. | 坦白说 像你 低调而危险 |
[15:33] | I suspect he’s telling them to follow me | 我估计他是在告诉他们追踪 |
[15:35] | via the GPS transponder | 我身上的GPS发射器信号 |
[15:37] | he slipped into my pocket as I was leaving. | 我离开时他放进我口袋里的 |
[15:39] | And where is the transponder now? | 那发射器现在何处呢 |
[15:41] | It’s on a laundry van with Jersey plates. | 在一辆新泽西牌照的洗衣车上 |
[15:44] | Nice work, Finch. | 干得漂亮 芬奇 |
[15:45] | Obviously, Chapple will take any opportunity to track Abby down. | 很明显 查普不会放过追踪艾比的任何机会 |
[15:50] | What she’s planning must connect to him too. | 她的计划肯定与他有关 |
[15:53] | When the charity closes, I’ll go back in, | 等慈善组织关门后 我再潜进去 |
[15:54] | see what I can find. | 看看能发现什么 |
[15:56] | When I said you need to get out more, | 我说你该多出门走动 |
[15:57] | I didn’t mean that. | 可不是这个意思 |
[15:58] | Let me take care of it. | 我去搞定 |
[16:00] | No such thing as a risk-free life, Mr. Reese, | 没有无风险的人生 里瑟先生 |
[16:03] | and Abby is still our priority. | 艾比是我们的当务之急 |
[16:04] | You wait for her. | 你在那等她 |
[16:06] | So, I’ll go back in, | 我回去 |
[16:07] | see what exactly Chapple’s hiding. | 看看查普究竟在隐藏什么 |
[16:20] | I’m inside, | 我进来了 |
[16:22] | but the alarm has been tampered with. | 不过报警装置已经被破坏了 |
[16:26] | That’s because they could be waiting for you, Harold. | 可能是人家已经在恭候你了 哈罗德 |
[16:30] | What was that? Finch, get out now. | 怎么了 芬奇 快离开 |
[16:34] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:35] | Who I am is not important, Mr. Coleman. | 我是谁并不重要 科尔曼先生 |
[16:37] | How do you know my name? What are you doing here? | 你怎么知道我的名字 你在这做什么 |
[16:40] | The same thing as you, I expect, | 我估计是和你一样 |
[16:41] | and since you woke the whole building, | 不过你已经惊动了全楼 |
[16:43] | we better hurry. | 我们得快点了 |
[16:47] | I’m on my way to you. | 我去找你 |
[16:48] | Please, just walk away now, Finch. | 拜托 只管离开 芬奇 |
[16:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:55] | let go of me! | 放开我 |
[16:56] | It’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别害怕 我不会伤害你的 |
[17:10] | Finch, get out now. | 芬奇 马上离开 |
[17:12] | Don’t risk it. I’ve got Abby. | 别冒险 我找到艾比了 |
[17:13] | Just get out of there. | 赶紧离开 |
[17:14] | Nearly done, Mr. Reese. | 马上就好 里瑟先生 |
[17:18] | Please don’t do that. | 拜托别这样 |
[17:19] | Then get off of me. Let me go. | 那就放开我 让我走 |
[17:38] | Please, no guns. | 拜托 别动枪 |
[17:48] | Finch, talk to me. What’s happening? | 芬奇 说话 怎么了 |
[17:51] | The situation is evolving, Mr. Reese. | 事态有变 里瑟先生 |
[17:56] | There they go! | 他们在那儿 |
[17:58] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[18:05] | Get on, or they’ll kill you! | 上来 他们会杀了你 |
[18:06] | Get on! | 上来 |
[18:15] | Finch, are you okay? | 芬奇 你没事吧 |
[18:16] | Aside from riding on a motorcycle illegally, I’m fine! | 除了非法搭乘摩托车外 我还好 |
[18:19] | I’ll be in touch! | 保持联系 |
[18:21] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[18:25] | Hello, Abby. | 你好 艾比 |
[18:28] | I’m John. | 我叫约翰 |
[18:40] | Okay, you should leave now, | 好了 你该离开了 |
[18:43] | because my boyfriend’s gonna be here any minute. | 我男朋友随时会回来 |
[18:45] | Your boyfriend, Shayn? | 你男朋友 尚恩 |
[18:48] | I don’t know how you know that, but yes, | 我不知道你怎么知道的 不过没错 |
[18:51] | and he’s a marine, so you do not want to meet him. | 他是陆战队员 你可不会想见他 |
[18:54] | Actually, I do want to meet him, | 实际上 我正想见他 |
[18:55] | But first things first. | 不过一件件来 |
[18:57] | What does that message to your mom and dad mean? | 你留给你父母的视频是什么意思 |
[18:59] | What? | 什么 |
[19:00] | You broke into my room and went through my stuff? | 你闯进我家翻了我的东西 |
[19:02] | Get out, or I’m– | 出去 否则我 |
[19:05] | What? You’ll call the police? | 怎么 你要报警吗 |
[19:08] | I know about the building plans and the explosives. | 我知道建筑设计图和爆炸物的事 |
[19:11] | I knew it. You work for Chapple. | 我就知道 你是查普的人 |
[19:13] | No, but I’m interested to know why you and Shayn | 不 不过我很好奇为什么你和尚恩 |
[19:16] | are going after him. | 要追查他 |
[19:18] | Because Chapple’s a liar and a thief, | 因为查普是个骗子 盗贼 |
[19:22] | and I’m not saying another word | 我不会再多说一句话了 |
[19:23] | until you tell me who you are. | 除非你告诉我你是谁 |
[19:26] | I’m here to stop you from getting into even more trouble. | 我是来阻止你陷入更多麻烦的人 |
[19:30] | Not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[19:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:35] | I find it hard to answer that, | 这有点难回答 |
[19:37] | even to myself. | 我自己也说不好 |
[19:42] | I was a soldier once, like your brother Josh. | 我当过兵 和你弟弟乔什一样 |
[19:45] | But I was lucky. I made it out. | 不过我很幸运 活着回来了 |
[19:49] | – Mr. Reese? – Yes, Finch. What’s happening? | -里瑟先生 -在 芬奇 怎么了 |
[19:52] | I’ve explained to Shayn that we’re trying to help him. | 我跟尚恩说我们是想帮助他 |
[19:55] | Did he believe you? | 他相信你了吗 |
[19:56] | No, especially when I told him that you have Abby. | 没有 尤其是我告诉他你抓了艾比后 |
[20:00] | Things are a little tense. | 形势有点紧张 |
[20:02] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说 |
[20:10] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[20:11] | You know, Abby keeps asking me the same thing. | 艾比也在问我同样的问题 |
[20:14] | It’s really not important. | 这真的不重要 |
[20:15] | If you hurt her, you will be sorry. | 敢伤害她 你会后悔的 |
[20:17] | The same goes for you and my friend. | 你那边也是一样 |
[20:22] | We should meet. | 我们该见见 |
[20:29] | Once you leave with Shayn, I can’t protect you anymore. | 你跟尚恩离开 我就没法保护你了 |
[20:32] | I never asked you to protect me in the first place. | 我一开始就没要你保护 |
[20:34] | Whatever you’re planning, I know why, Abby. | 不管你在计划什么 我知道原因 艾比 |
[20:37] | You couldn’t save your brother, | 你没能救你弟弟 |
[20:38] | so you’re trying to save Shayn. | 所以想要救尚恩 |
[20:43] | I understand that, truly. | 我理解 真的 |
[20:45] | I’d feel the same way. | 我有切身感受 |
[20:48] | Tell me, what did Chapple do to you? | 告诉我 查普怎么你了 |
[20:51] | Nothing I can’t handle, but he nearly destroyed Shayn. | 对我没什么 可他几乎毁了尚恩 |
[20:54] | – By lending him money? – Yes. | -贷款的事 -对 |
[20:57] | Chapple made him a loan. | 查普贷款给他 |
[20:58] | The interest rates tripled in a year. | 利息一年滚了三倍 |
[21:00] | No one could keep up those payments. | 没人能付得起 |
[21:03] | Millions of people lost their homes. | 失去房子的人成百上千万 |
[21:05] | They don’t go around stealing explosives. | 人家也没去偷爆炸物 |
[21:08] | Shayn should move on. | 尚恩得放手 |
[21:09] | He lost his home and his fiancee. | 他失去了房子 失去了未婚妻 |
[21:12] | He even introduced some of his buddies to Chapple, | 他还曾把自己的朋友介绍给查普 |
[21:14] | one of whom shot himself | 结果其中一个饮弹自尽 |
[21:16] | on the porch of the house he no longer owned. | 就在失去的房子门口 |
[21:19] | Should he move on from that? | 让他这么放手不理吗 |
[21:21] | Look, I went through Chapple’s files. | 我查过查普的文件 |
[21:23] | I saw what he was doing. | 发现了他的所作所为 |
[21:25] | There are hundreds, | 有成百上千 |
[21:26] | hundreds of soldiers who lost their homes. | 成百上千的士兵失去了家园 |
[21:42] | What are you gonna do, Abby? | 你想要做什么 艾比 |
[21:44] | The right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[21:47] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[21:58] | I assume you put a tracker on him. | 我猜你给他放追踪器了吧 |
[22:01] | Rather a clever one, if I do say so myself. | 恕我自夸 远不止此 |
[22:05] | His prosthetic arm is controlled by myoelectric sensors | 他的假肢由肌电感应器控制 |
[22:08] | by way of a wireless link, | 无线连接 |
[22:10] | so I cloned the link and reprogrammed it | 我复制了连接 二次编程 |
[22:14] | to attempt a forced pair with every cell phone they pass. | 路过任何手机都会强制配对 |
[22:18] | leaving a nice GPS trail. | 留下清晰的GPS轨迹 |
[22:21] | Well done, Finch. | 干得漂亮 芬奇 |
[22:23] | Especially on the back of a speeding motorcycle, | 而且是在狂飚的摩托车后座上完成的 |
[22:25] | which was exhilarating, by the way. | 对了 感觉好刺激 |
[22:28] | I might have to get myself one. | 我想自己也弄一辆 |
[22:38] | Working late? | 加班啊 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:44] | It’s always something, you know? | 总是有事做 |
[22:47] | Yeah. Is something wrong, Carter? | 是啊 有什么事吗 卡特 |
[22:52] | Donnelly made me an offer today. | 唐纳利今天邀请我了 |
[22:53] | What, I got competition? From that guy? | 什么 我有情敌了 那家伙吗 |
[22:56] | No, not that sort of offer. | 不 不是那种邀请 |
[22:57] | He, invited me to join the FBI. | 他 邀我加入联调局 |
[23:04] | Could be a good move. | 兴许是好事 |
[23:05] | I mean, yeah, small fish in a big pond, | 虽说宁为鸡头不为凤尾 |
[23:07] | but think of the prospects, Carter, and the money. | 不过想想职业前途 卡特 还有收入 |
[23:10] | You should do it. | 你应该去 |
[23:12] | But what about my kid? | 可我的孩子呢 |
[23:13] | I mean, it–it’ll probably mean | 我是说 恐怕得 |
[23:16] | I have to move out of New York. | 从纽约搬走 |
[23:19] | You mean I’d never see you again? | 你是说我再也见不到你了吗 |
[23:24] | It’s Cal. | 我是卡尔 |
[23:25] | 复制手机 卡尔·比彻 强制配对 | |
[23:28] | No problem. I’ll see you then. | 没问题 不见不散 |
[23:33] | Now what were we talking about? | 我们说到哪儿了 |
[23:35] | About never seeing me again. | 再也见不到我了 |
[23:38] | Right. | 对 |
[23:41] | It’s Cal. | 我是卡尔 |
[23:42] | Cal, Alonzo Quinn. Can we meet? | 卡尔 我是阿伦佐·奎恩 能见见吗 |
[23:45] | Tyrell Park. Say, 30 minutes? | 泰瑞尔公园 半小时后吧 |
[23:47] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[23:55] | I’m hoping you can help me out, Cal. | 希望你帮我个忙 卡尔 |
[23:56] | Any way I can, Mr. Quinn. | 您尽管说 奎恩先生 |
[23:58] | The mayor has seen this crime spike in Crown Heights– | 市长发现皇冠高地犯罪率暴增 |
[24:03] | drug busts, burglaries, even homicides. | 涉毒 抢劫 还有命案 |
[24:06] | He wants me to find out what’s happening. | 他想让我查查到底怎么回事 |
[24:08] | I told him I got a godson who’s got his ear to the ground. | 我告诉他我的教子消息灵通 |
[24:10] | So, do you? | 怎么样 |
[24:12] | Crown Heights, yeah. | 皇冠高地 是的 |
[24:14] | We think it’s a Russian, Peter Yogorov. | 应该是俄罗斯人 彼得·约格洛夫 |
[24:17] | Used to work Brighton Beach till Elias kicked him out. | 曾在布莱顿海滩干 后来被以利亚踢走了 |
[24:20] | We believe he’s pulling strings from the inside, | 我们认为他在幕后主使 |
[24:22] | working to take over the Heights. | 想拿下高地那里 |
[24:29] | What are you doing here, Simmons? | 你在干嘛 西蒙斯 |
[24:30] | I’m keeping an eye on you, you slippery little mutt. | 我在监视你 你个老狐狸 |
[24:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[24:34] | None of your business. | 关你屁事 |
[24:37] | You’re following Cal Beecher. | 你在跟踪卡尔·比彻 |
[24:39] | You’re checking him out for Carter? | 在帮卡特查他 |
[24:41] | No, I’ve been wondering | 不 我就是想知道 |
[24:44] | who else you’ve been flapping your gums to. | 你还对谁胡说八道了 |
[24:46] | About you burying Davidson? | 你埋戴维森那事吗 |
[24:49] | Not Beecher. Not yet. | 没对比彻说 目前没 |
[24:53] | You crossed a line when you made that call to Carter, | 你越界了 居然给卡特打电话 |
[24:55] | pointing her towards me in the Davidson murder. | 把戴维森被杀引向我 |
[24:57] | What line is that? | 越什么界 |
[24:59] | The line where I don’t give a crap anymore. | 越”哥我不在乎”这条界 |
[25:02] | So watch your back. | 给我小心点 |
[25:06] | You know how many times I’ve heard that? | 你知道这种话我听过多少次了吗 |
[25:09] | And here I am, beautiful as ever. | 可我还在这里 潇洒着呢 |
[25:15] | Go home, Fusco. | 回家吧 弗斯科 |
[25:27] | What are you doing here, Simmons? | 你来干嘛 西蒙斯 |
[25:29] | I said, go home. | 我说了 回家 |
[25:36] | There’s our cell phone trail. | 这是手机定位轨迹 |
[25:38] | It looks like Abby and Shayn | 看来艾比和尚恩 |
[25:39] | are heading for the 1400 block of Hanover. | 要去汉诺威1400 |
[25:41] | Question is, what’s there? | 问题是 哪儿呢 |
[25:42] | I’ve listed every business name on the block, | 这片所有商户我都列出来了 |
[25:45] | cross-checking against the download of Chapple’s computer. | 交叉比对从查普电脑里下载的资料 |
[25:49] | Bingo. An investment bank, Merton Watts. | 有了 是家投行 莫顿·瓦特 |
[25:53] | Maybe he has an account there. | 也许他在那儿有账户 |
[25:57] | Not according to his computer records. | 电脑记录上可没有 |
[25:58] | – Then a safe deposit box? – What would he keep in it? | -那保险箱呢 -存什么呢 |
[26:01] | According to his accounts, Chapple’s not rich. | 账户显示 查普钱不多 |
[26:03] | Abby said hundreds of the loans he made were foreclosed on. | 艾比说他一堆贷款的赎回权都被取消了 |
[26:06] | If he’s getting kickbacks from the banks– | 没准儿是银行给提成 |
[26:08] | You may be right. | 有这可能 |
[26:09] | Merton Watts has first lien | 莫顿·瓦特对查普抵押的房产 |
[26:11] | on any properties Chapple loans money on. | 拥有第一置留权 |
[26:13] | That means they handle all foreclosure sales. | 就是说他们可以拍卖所有抵押产业 |
[26:15] | And split the profits with Chapple, | 然后和查普分账 |
[26:17] | which he keeps in his safe deposit box at the bank. | 他就存在银行的保管箱里 |
[26:20] | That’s what Abby and Shayn are after. | 也就是艾比和尚恩要找的 |
[26:23] | Why is she doing this? For Shayn? | 她为何要这么做 为了尚恩吗 |
[26:27] | She still feels a debt. | 她总觉得亏欠 |
[26:30] | The dead have a power like that, as you know. | 亡者就是有这种能量 你懂的 |
[26:32] | Yes. And for her brother. | 对 还有她弟弟 |
[26:34] | So, how are they going to do this? | 那他们要怎么做 |
[26:36] | Semtex and building plans. | 塞姆汀塑性炸药加建筑设计图 |
[26:38] | They’ll find a soft entry point | 先找个薄弱点 |
[26:41] | and blast their way into the vault. | 轰开缺口进入保险库 |
[26:44] | I like these kids. | 我喜欢这俩孩子 |
[26:45] | I’d like them to live. | 我喜欢他们活着 |
[26:48] | Please try to get to them before Chapple’s thugs do. | 拜托抢在查普雇的凶徒之前找到他们 |
[26:54] | System’s back up. | 系统在备份 |
[26:55] | They get anything from the safe? | 他们从保管箱拿走东西了吗 |
[26:56] | The box code and the keys. | 密码和钥匙 |
[26:59] | But there’s no way they can get into the vault at the bank, | 可他们进不去银行的保险库 |
[27:01] | is there? | 是吧 |
[27:02] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[27:03] | Police band says they stole explosives | 警方都说他们偷了爆炸物 |
[27:05] | and engineering plans. | 还有工程平面图 |
[27:06] | Well, get down there. Deal with them. | 那赶紧去 搞定他们 |
[27:09] | You have to pay for another man. | 那你得掏钱多雇人了 |
[27:11] | It’s a big area to cover. | 那片儿地方太大 |
[27:13] | Whatever you need. Just finish it. | 不计成本 必须搞定 |
[27:26] | Carter, I need to see you immediately. | 卡特 你得马上过来 |
[27:34] | Can I have your phone? | 能把手机交出来吗 |
[27:37] | What’s going on, Donnelly? | 怎么了 唐纳利 |
[27:38] | I’m sorry, but I think the organization our man works for | 抱歉 不过我认为此人所服务的组织 |
[27:42] | has some sophisticated capabilities. | 掌握颇多先进科技 |
[27:45] | Like wire-tapping cops? | 比如窃听警方电话 |
[27:48] | Has something happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:50] | I think we got our break. | 我想我们有突破了 |
[27:52] | The man in the suit was involved in a robbery at a charity | 西装男参与了一桩上东区 |
[27:55] | on the upper east side. | 慈善组织抢劫案 |
[27:56] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:57] | Now, before I can let you in, I have to know | 在我告诉你之前 我必须确定 |
[28:00] | if you’ll accept the temporary assignment to the Bureau. | 你是否接受局里的临时雇员职位 |
[28:03] | Okay, yes. | 好 我接受 |
[28:06] | Good. You won’t regret it. | 好 你不会后悔的 |
[28:09] | So, we’ve been tracking this man for ten months. | 我们追踪此人有十个月了 |
[28:12] | Every time we get close, | 每次我们一靠近 |
[28:13] | he slips right out from under us, | 他都能从我们眼皮底下溜走 |
[28:15] | as if he has some guardian angel. | 就好像有守护天使一样 |
[28:17] | All I’ve looked for since then is a lead, any lead, | 之后我就全力搜寻线索 任何线索 |
[28:22] | and then I realized, the phone. | 后来我意识到了 电话 |
[28:25] | He’s in constant communication with his handlers. | 他和他的联络员一直保持着通讯 |
[28:27] | I thought of that. | 我也想到过 |
[28:28] | Cross-checked crime scenes he was reported at | 交叉对比了他所到的犯罪现场周边 |
[28:30] | with cell tower logs of IMEIs. | 手机基站日志中的手机串号 |
[28:32] | – Came up with nothing. – Exactly. Nothing. | -一无所获 -对 一无所获 |
[28:35] | Our engineers at Quantico analyzed the cell tower traffic | 匡提科的工程师分析了他从下城区 |
[28:38] | from that night he gave us the slip downtown. | 溜走那晚的手机基站通信数据 |
[28:40] | Under the wireless and radio noise, | 在无线网络和收音机噪音之下 |
[28:42] | they found short bursts of a cloned IMEI | 他们发现了一个有独特标识的 |
[28:45] | with a unique signature. | 复制手机串号的短波信号 |
[28:47] | I tasked an FBI computer cluster to search for that signature. | 我分配了联调局的机群搜寻该信号 |
[28:50] | 24 hours ago, the cluster came online. | 24小时前 机群上线 |
[28:52] | It spotted another burst of cloned IMEIs | 它发现了另一个复制手机串号的信号 |
[28:55] | at the exact time and location of the robbery. | 与抢劫案的时间地点完全吻合 |
[28:58] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[28:59] | I’ve got SWAT teams standing by. | 我已经让特警队待命了 |
[29:01] | If he uses that phone, we’ll have him. | 只要他用那个电话 我们就能逮住他 |
[29:24] | Abby, this is far enough. | 艾比 你做得够多了 |
[29:28] | I’ll handle this from here. | 下面我来吧 |
[29:29] | I’ll meet you back at the apartment. | 回公寓等我 |
[29:30] | No. No, together or nothing. | 不 要么一起 要么不做 |
[29:33] | You’ve risked enough, Abby. | 你已经冒了太多险 艾比 |
[29:35] | This isn’t your fight right now. | 这不是你的战争 |
[29:36] | This is my fight. You’re my fight. | 这就是我的战争 你就是我的战争 |
[30:19] | I wouldn’t do that. | 要我就不会这么做 |
[30:21] | Or that. | 或这么做 |
[30:23] | Now, the truth… | 说实话 |
[30:26] | or I take you to the cops myself. | 不然我亲手把你们交给警察 |
[30:29] | I know you’re here to steal Chapple’s money. | 我知道你们是来这儿偷查普的钱 |
[30:32] | What then? | 偷完以后呢 |
[30:33] | We want to give it back to the people he stole it from. | 我们想把钱还给被偷的人 |
[30:36] | How? | 怎么还 |
[30:40] | We haven’t thought that far ahead. | 我们还没想到那么远 |
[30:42] | You haven’t thought very far at all. | 你们根本就没想远过 |
[30:45] | Now, why not go to the cops or a lawyer? | 为什么不找警察或者律师 |
[30:47] | Abby did. | 艾比找了 |
[30:48] | She went to the DA, but Chapple got there first, | 她去找地检官 可查普抢先一步 |
[30:50] | spread his poison. | 打点了那里 |
[30:51] | The DA even threatened to prosecute her | 地检甚至威胁要起诉她 |
[30:53] | for theft and slander. | 盗窃和诽谤 |
[30:55] | When I got to my apartment, | 等我回到公寓 |
[30:56] | one of Chapple’s mercenaries was there. | 查普的打手就等在那里 |
[30:58] | He beat me up. | 他打了我 |
[30:59] | He said if I said another word, | 说我如果我再多说一个字 |
[31:01] | he would come back and put a bullet in my head. | 他会回来用枪打爆我的头 |
[31:07] | I assume the bank’s through there? | 穿过这里就是银行了吧 |
[31:10] | We blow that wall, we’re underneath it. | 炸了这堵墙 我们就到银行底下了 |
[31:12] | John, this has gone far enough. | 约翰 这太过分了 |
[31:14] | Has it, Finch? | 是吗 芬奇 |
[31:15] | Yes. Stop them. I can deal with Chapple. | 是的 阻止他们 我来搞定查普 |
[31:17] | Chapple hurt them, Finch. | 查普伤了他们 芬奇 |
[31:19] | They tried the law. The law wasn’t interested. | 他们试过走法律途径 可是没用 |
[31:22] | What have they got left? | 他们还有什么办法呢 |
[31:23] | Besides, I’ve always had a thing | 再说了 我向来对那些 |
[31:26] | about people who screw with veterans. | 坑退伍士兵的人颇有意见 |
[31:28] | John, it’s far too risky. | 约翰 这太冒险了 |
[31:29] | What did you say, Harold? | 你说什么来着 哈罗德 |
[31:31] | No such thing as a risk-free life. | 没有无风险的人生 |
[31:35] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:37] | Wait for the subway. | 等地铁通过 |
[31:42] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:59] | This is where the safe deposit boxes are. | 这就是保险箱的位置 |
[32:01] | We realized we couldn’t get to them from inside the bank, | 我们意识到无法从银行里面接近它 |
[32:04] | so we decided to bring them to us. | 所以我们决定让它来接近我们 |
[32:07] | You’re gonna blow the roof. | 你们要炸房顶 |
[32:17] | We got something here. | 这儿有情况 |
[32:20] | John, what’s your situation? | 约翰 你那边如何 |
[32:23] | Ten more minutes. | 再给我十分钟 |
[32:24] | I’m seeing what I can only describe | 我发现了个情况 |
[32:26] | as interference on our phone link. | 我们的电话连线有干扰 |
[32:30] | Is it Root? | 是根吗 |
[32:31] | No, it’s a broad spectrum sweep, | 不是 是广谱扫描 |
[32:34] | heavy-duty computer power. | 出自重型计算机 |
[32:36] | Root’s more subtle than that. | 根要精致得多 |
[32:37] | It must be our FBI friend. | 一定是联调局的朋友 |
[32:39] | Stay off the line and please get out now. | 马上下线 立刻出来 |
[32:41] | If Shayn and Abby won’t come, leave them. | 如果尚恩和艾比不出来 抛下他们 |
[32:44] | I don’t leave people, | 我不抛下别人 |
[32:46] | and they’re bringing down a very bad man. | 他们在打击坏蛋 |
[32:48] | Now, isn’t that what your experiment’s all about? | 你的实验不就是为这个吗 |
[32:50] | My experiment is about stopping people from getting killed, | 我的实验是为了救人命 |
[32:53] | not robbing banks. | 不是为了抢银行 |
[32:54] | Five minutes and we’re out. | 五分钟后我们就出来 |
[33:09] | In three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[33:18] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[33:27] | There, 158. | 这里 158 |
[33:53] | His account’s in a bank in Venezuela. | 他的账户开在委内瑞拉的银行 |
[33:55] | – Is this what you need? – Is it ever. | -这就是是你们要找的吗 -一直都是 |
[33:57] | There’s more than $30 million here. | 这里有三千多万美金 |
[33:59] | His charity stole $30 million. | 他的慈善组织偷了三千万美金 |
[34:01] | Then let’s go, back the way we came. | 走吧 原路返回 |
[34:03] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:11] | – You okay? – Karma at last. | -你还好吗 -现世报啊 |
[34:13] | It’s those thugs Chapple hired, isn’t it? | 这些凶徒都是查普雇的 是吧 |
[34:16] | The bank opens in 30 minutes. | 银行还有三十分钟开门 |
[34:17] | We’ve got to get out before then. | 我们必须在那之前离开 |
[34:19] | Hang tight. | 撑住 |
[34:26] | 911 call. | 911来电 |
[34:27] | Possible underground explosion near Wall Street. | 华尔街附近地下疑似爆炸 |
[34:29] | We’re tracking IMEI bursts in the same area. It’s him. | 我们在同样的区域追踪到了手机串号信号 是他 |
[34:32] | Now, we hook up a SWAT en route. | 我们召了特警队来 |
[34:33] | – Are you with us? – Yeah, of course. | -你来吗 -当然 |
[34:34] | I just need to make a phone call. | 我打完电话就去 |
[34:36] | All right, make it quick. | 好 快点 |
[34:40] | Hi, mom, can you make sure Taylor gets to school? | 妈 你能送泰勒去学校吗 |
[34:43] | Mom? You been drinking, Carter? | 妈 你喝酒了 卡特 |
[34:45] | Tell Harold, Donnelly is headed to Wall Street. | 告诉哈罗德 唐纳利正要前往华尔街 |
[34:47] | He says John is there. He’s tracking the phones. | 他说约翰在那儿 他在跟踪电话 |
[34:50] | Okay, mom. Yes. Thank you. I love you. | 好的 妈 多谢 我爱你 |
[34:58] | Hey, it’s Fusco. | 我是弗斯科 |
[34:59] | Wherever Wonder Boy is, I hope it’s not near Wall Street, | 你家神奇小子在哪儿都好 最好不在华尔街 |
[35:01] | because that’s where Donnelly’s heading. | 因为唐纳利正要过去 |
[35:03] | That’s exactly where John is. | 约翰就在那里 |
[35:04] | Merton Watts Investment Bank, Hanover Street. | 莫顿·瓦特投资银行 汉诺威大街 |
[35:06] | Yeah, plus Carter said something | 卡特还说了什么 |
[35:07] | about him being up on your phones. | 你们的手机问题 |
[35:09] | Just as I feared. | 果然如我所虑 |
[35:10] | Anything you can do to run interference for us at the bank, | 尽量帮我们在银行制造干扰 |
[35:12] | Detective, I would be most grateful. | 警探 我感激不尽 |
[35:38] | I take it you know this gentleman? | 我想你认识这位先生 |
[35:41] | Peter Yogorov, enforcer for the Russian mob. | 彼得·约格洛夫 俄罗斯黑帮的执刑人 |
[35:44] | Least he used to be until Elias took out his old man. | 至少以利亚除掉他老爹之前是 |
[35:47] | Seems like something that might be to our advantage. | 这点可能对我们有利 |
[35:50] | To hit back at Elias? | 反击以利亚吗 |
[35:53] | To build another revenue stream. | 组建另一个收入来源 |
[35:55] | Yogorov’s at MCC, | 约格洛夫现在 |
[35:56] | awaiting trial with his little brother Lazlo. | 正和他弟弟拉兹罗一起候审 |
[35:59] | DA’s got him dead to rights on a dozen different counts. | 地检官死死咬住他一堆罪名 |
[36:02] | Maybe we can do something about that. | 这方面我们可以插手 |
[36:06] | You need something on the district attorney? | 需要搞地检官吗 |
[36:08] | Let me handle that. | 我来处理 |
[36:10] | By going all Spartan on our emissaries, | 给我们的使者以斯巴达式回应 |
[36:13] | Elias has made it clear– that relationship is over. | 以利亚表达得很清楚了 关系完蛋了 |
[36:17] | We need new friends. | 我们要交些新朋友 |
[36:21] | You want me to talk to the Russians? | 你要我去跟俄罗斯人谈判 |
[36:23] | Open negotiations? | 公开谈判 |
[36:25] | They have all the right pieces, but with us behind them, | 他们有条件 但如果和我们合作 |
[36:27] | cash flow would no longer be an issue. | 现金流不会再是问题 |
[36:30] | Understood, boss. | 了解 老大 |
[36:32] | Just heard something interesting. | 刚刚听到个有趣的事 |
[36:35] | Looks like that pain-in-the-ass Donnelly | 看起来我们的眼中钉唐纳利 |
[36:37] | finally caught up with the man in the suit. | 就快追上西装男了 |
[36:40] | Not even 7:00am, and already a perfect day. | 还不到早上七点 今天已如此美妙 |
[36:49] | The bank’s about to open, John. | 银行就要开始营业了 约翰 |
[36:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[36:58] | Mr. Reese, what’s happening? | 里瑟先生 发生什么事了 |
[37:03] | I hate to say this, Finch, | 我讨厌这么说 芬奇 |
[37:04] | but we’re in a bit of a pickle here. | 但是我们有点麻烦了 |
[37:05] | Get upstairs to the foyer. | 上楼去大厅 |
[37:06] | I have IDs and passes for all of you. | 我给你们全都准备了身份证和通行证 |
[37:09] | Cover us. | 掩护我们 |
[37:19] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[37:22] | Clothes. | 衣服 |
[37:23] | You need to get changed. | 你们需要换装 |
[37:27] | We’re gonna dress up like bankers. | 我们得打扮成银行职员的样子 |
[37:29] | We’re gonna climb up there | 我们要爬上去 |
[37:31] | and walk right out the front door. | 直接从正门出去 |
[37:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:38] | Base just picked up another burst of comms from the target. | 总部刚刚捕获到一次目标信号 |
[37:40] | – Same location? – Yes, Sir. | -同样位置 -是 长官 |
[37:41] | So, you can track him, but you can’t hear what he’s saying? | 你能追踪到他 但是听不到声音 |
[37:45] | Do you know who he’s talking to? | 知道他在跟谁谈话吗 |
[37:47] | Not yet. | 暂时不知道 |
[37:54] | Give me the gun. You take Abby. | 把枪给我 你带艾比走 |
[37:59] | You’ve done enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[37:59] | I’m the one who got us into this mess. | 是我害我们陷入了困境 |
[38:03] | We all got ourselves into this mess. | 是我们一起害自己陷入了困境 |
[38:05] | We’re all going to get ourselves out. | 我们得一起救出自己 |
[38:08] | Now, when you get up to the foyer, look for Harold. | 你们上到大厅后 找哈罗德 |
[38:12] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我随后就来 |
[38:14] | Now. | 现在 |
[38:50] | Looks like nothing’s going on inside. | 看来里面没事 |
[38:52] | No, the signal’s still active, and the 911 call said | 不 信号仍在活动 911报警电话称 |
[38:55] | the explosion was underground, remember? | 爆炸发生在地下 记得吗 |
[38:56] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[38:59] | All right, one team in front with me, | 一队跟我从前面进去 |
[39:00] | second team, around the back. | 二队 绕到后面 |
[39:01] | We move in 30. | 半小时内行动 |
[39:03] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 借过 女士 |
[39:07] | I’m a client here at the bank. | 我是银行的客户 |
[39:08] | I need to get into the vault now. | 我想现在进入地下室 |
[39:17] | Hello. Here. Take these. | 你们好 拿着 |
[39:20] | My name is Harold Wren. I own an insurance company. | 我叫哈罗德·冉 开了一家保险公司 |
[39:23] | You are my associates. We have an appointment here. | 你们是我的同事 我们在这里有预约 |
[39:28] | Where’s John? | 约翰呢 |
[39:28] | FBI! Everybody back against the wall! | 联调局 所有人背靠墙上 |
[39:31] | – Stay where you are! – Don’t move! | -待在原地 -不要动 |
[39:32] | – Hands up! – See your hands! | -举起手来 -手伸出来 |
[39:35] | Foyer’s secure. | 大厅安检 |
[39:36] | Check every ID. No one leaves. | 检查身份证 统统不许离开 |
[39:37] | Half your men here, half with me. | 一半人留下 一半跟我走 |
[39:38] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:39] | – Let’s go! – Hands where we can see them! | -我们走 -手举起来 伸出来 |
[39:41] | You! Don’t move! | 你 不要动 |
[39:42] | – See your ID, please? – John, can you hear me? | -请出示您的身份证 -约翰 能听到吗 |
[39:44] | Shayn and Abby are safe. | 尚恩和艾比都安全了 |
[39:45] | FBI are in the bank. Get out now. | 联调局的到银行了 快走 |
[39:55] | We got company. | 这边有人来了 |
[39:56] | Lose the weapons and get the hell out. | 扔掉武器 快给我出来 |
[40:02] | John, can you hear me? You must get out now. | 约翰 能听到吗 你得马上走 |
[40:05] | Alpha, this is Delta. Vault level is secure. | A 这里是D 地下室安全 |
[40:07] | I’m not gonna make it, Harold. | 我出不去了 哈罗德 |
[40:09] | Sorry I screwed up. | 抱歉我搞砸了 |
[40:11] | But I meant what I said yesterday. | 我昨天说的是真心话 |
[40:15] | So, thanks, Harold. It was fun. | 谢谢 哈罗德 很好玩 |
[40:18] | John? | 约翰 |
[40:24] | ID? | 身份证 |
[40:26] | Harold Wren, Universal Heritage Insurance. | 哈罗德·冉 环球人寿保险 |
[40:28] | My associates. | 我的同事 |
[40:30] | Why are you in the bank? | 你们来银行干嘛 |
[40:31] | We have a meeting with the vice president of corporate strategy. | 我们和策略副总裁有个会议 |
[40:39] | ID. | 身份证 |
[40:42] | Did you get what you wanted? | 拿到想要的了吗 |
[40:44] | All the money Chapple stole. | 查普偷的所有钱 |
[40:46] | More than $30 million. | 超过三千万 |
[40:48] | Can you do anything with the accounts? | 你能利用这些账目做些什么吗 |
[40:56] | Yes. | 能 |
[40:58] | I’ll empty them, deposit every last cent | 我会清空它们 把所有钱都 |
[41:01] | into the accounts of reputable military charities. | 转到知名的军人慈善组织账户下 |
[41:03] | Would that do? | 可以吗 |
[41:08] | Then I have to get you out of here | 我要送你们俩离开这里 |
[41:09] | and out of this state. | 离开本州 |
[41:11] | As long as we’re together. | 只要我们在一起就行 |
[41:17] | Check the top level. | 检查上层 |
[41:18] | Check down back. | 检查下面 |
[41:22] | Don’t worry. I got you covered. | 别担心 我掩护你们 |
[41:25] | What about John? | 那约翰呢 |
[41:41] | We finally got you. | 终于抓到你了 |
[41:47] | Sir, there’s a probl. | 长官 有点问题 |
[41:48] | Step back. | 退后 |
[42:02] | Well, do you recognize him? | 你能认出来吗 |
[42:10] | No. | 不能 |
[42:14] | Cuff ’em all. | 全拷上 |