时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:39] | 获取档案 2010年7月 | |
[00:39] | 获取关联文件 纽约警局 | |
[00:40] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[00:41] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急状况 |
[00:43] | This is subway train operator 4827. | 我是地铁操作员4827号 |
[00:45] | There’s been an accident. | 发生了一起事故 |
[00:46] | 获取档案 2010年7月 | |
[00:47] | I couldn’t stop the train in time, | 我没能及时叫停列车 |
[00:48] | and I hit a kid. | 撞到了一个孩子 |
[00:50] | I think he might have been pushed. | 他可能是被人推的 |
[00:57] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[01:19] | I want ’em held in isolation. | 把他们隔离起来 |
[01:20] | No contact: not with their lawyers, | 不得联系外界 不得接触律师 |
[01:22] | not with each other, | 不得接触彼此 |
[01:23] | not with anybody. | 不得接触任何人 |
[01:24] | This is a matter of national security. | 事关国家安全 |
[01:27] | They’re terrorists? | 他们是恐怖分子吗 |
[01:29] | They look more like investment bankers to me. | 我看他们更像投行家 |
[01:31] | Well, warden, three of them may be. | 典狱长 其中三人可能是 |
[01:34] | But one of them is the most dangerous criminal | 但其中有一个是我追捕的人中 |
[01:36] | I’ve ever pursued. | 最最危险的罪犯 |
[01:37] | I can hold them for 72 hours without charging them, | 我有权不经起诉拘留他们72小时 |
[01:40] | and I fully intend to. | 我也正意如此 |
[01:42] | Then you have 72 hours. | 你就只有72小时 |
[01:44] | This is Rikers, not Guantanamo. | 这里是纽约里克岛 不是关塔那摩 |
[01:49] | You don’t plan on asking them any questions? | 你不打算审讯他们吗 |
[01:53] | Don’t worry, Carter. | 别担心 卡特 |
[01:54] | We’ve got the DNA evidence from New Rochelle, | 我们有新罗歇尔拿到的DNA证据 |
[01:55] | we got the blood from the burned car, | 有烧毁的车中拿到的血液 |
[01:57] | and, thanks to you, fingerprints. | 多亏了你 还有指纹 |
[02:01] | He’s ours. | 他跑不掉了 |
[02:38] | How did I know the federal government would be no match for you? | 为什么我早就知道联邦机构也难你不倒呢 |
[02:40] | As I suspect it might be compromising for you | 如果你被发现还带着手机 |
[02:42] | to be found with a phone, I’ll be brief. | 恐怕要罪加一等了 所以我简言吧 |
[02:44] | The matter is in hand, John. | 情况在控制中 约翰 |
[02:45] | We’ll get you out of there. | 我们会救你出来 |
[02:46] | I took too many risks. | 是我太冒险了 |
[02:48] | It’s my fault. I’ll handle it. | 是我的错 我来处理 |
[02:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:50] | I made preparations for a scenario like this. | 我为现下的情形做过预案了 |
[02:52] | In 72 hours, you will walk free. | 72小时后 你就自由了 |
[02:55] | What if another number comes up? | 如果又出现号码呢 |
[02:56] | Unfortunately, as I told you, | 遗憾的是 正如我所说 |
[02:58] | they never stop coming. | 号码从不停止 |
[03:00] | I’ll have to manage as best I can. | 我会尽力解决 |
[03:03] | I sincerely hope our next conversation is | 诚挚地希望我们下次对话时 |
[03:04] | under better circumstances. | 环境会好点儿 |
[03:09] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[03:14] | My name is Mr. Swift. | 我是斯威夫特先生 |
[03:18] | I’m your substitute teacher. | 你们的代课老师 |
[03:21] | Ms. Benthem received a last-minute opportunity | 本瑟姆女士临时得到机会 |
[03:24] | to attend an all-expenses-paid teaching seminar in Maui. | 参加在毛伊岛举行的免费教学研讨会 |
[03:28] | I see in Ms. Benthem’s lesson plan | 根据本瑟姆女士的教学计划 |
[03:30] | that today we’re doing… | 今天我们要做 |
[03:32] | addition. | 加法 |
[03:34] | That can’t be right. | 这不对啊 |
[03:35] | It’s busywork, punishment. | 那是外加作业 惩罚 |
[03:36] | We’re supposed to add the numbers from 1 to 100. | 要我们把从一到一百的数字相加 |
[03:39] | Math is not punishment. | 数学可不是惩罚 |
[03:43] | You know, in the late 18th century, | 十八世纪后期 |
[03:45] | there was a math prodigy named Carl Friedrich Gauss | 有位数学天才名叫卡尔·弗里德里克·高斯 |
[03:48] | who was faced with the same tedious problem that you are. | 他当时与你们一样 遇到这一乏味的问题 |
[03:52] | He figured a way around it. | 他就此想出了一个办法 |
[03:55] | One to a hundred. | 从一加到一百 |
[03:57] | Who’d like to take a crack at working out Gauss’ equation? | 有人想来试一下高斯的解法吗 |
[04:00] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[04:02] | Mr. Phipps? | 菲普斯先生 |
[04:08] | I got to be honest, “Mr. Swifty”, | 老实说 斯威夫特先生 |
[04:10] | you lost me at “Friedrich.” | “弗里德里克”之后我啥也没听见 |
[04:13] | I’ll give you a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[04:40] | – Fusco. – Good morning, Detective. | -弗斯科 -早上好 警探 |
[04:42] | I trust that you received my email? | 相信你已经收到我的邮件了 |
[04:44] | And the entire roll call for Brooklyn Science. | 还有布鲁克林科学学校的全员登记表 |
[04:46] | I need you to tell me everything you can about Caleb Phipps. | 你要尽可能告诉我关于迦勒·菲普斯的一切 |
[04:51] | Couple run-ins with the NYPD. | 跟纽约警察打过几次交道 |
[04:53] | Typical kid stuff. | 典型小屁孩犯的事儿 |
[04:55] | – Nothing exceptional. – I’ll say. | -没啥突出的 -当然 |
[04:56] | 2.6 GPA | 绩点2.6 |
[04:58] | and test scores that sit squarely in the mid-range. | 测试成绩正好处于中间 |
[05:03] | He spent my whole class doodling in his notebook. | 整节课都在笔记本上胡写乱画 |
[05:10] | Hey, you still there? | 还在吗 |
[05:12] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[05:13] | One thing did come up. | 有件不同寻常的事情 |
[05:14] | Caleb had an older brother Ryan, | 迦勒有个哥哥瑞安 |
[05:16] | killed two years ago in a subway accident. | 两年前死于一起地铁事故 |
[05:18] | Kid was drunk. | 那孩子当时喝醉了 |
[05:19] | Slipped on the tracks and got clipped. | 滑下轨道 被撞了 |
[05:21] | Sounds awful. | 太可怕了 |
[05:23] | Any further details? | 其他细节呢 |
[05:24] | I’ll pull the incident report. | 我去把事故报告调出来 |
[05:26] | Now Caleb lives alone with his mom. | 迦勒现在跟他妈妈生活在一起 |
[05:28] | She’s an administrative assistant in Kensington. | 她在肯辛通工作 做行政助理 |
[05:30] | Hey, Caleb. | 迦勒 |
[05:33] | You going to that party Saturday? | 周六你去那派对吗 |
[05:35] | No, that’s not my kind of thing. | 不去 不是我的菜 |
[05:38] | Besides, I’m heading out of town. | 再说了 我要出城 |
[05:40] | Taking a trip. | 出趟门 |
[05:43] | 迦勒·菲普斯 强制配对 | |
[05:52] | 朱丽安 强制配对 | |
[05:56] | 你喜欢哪个 [兴奋剂]安非他明还是[兴奋剂]利他林 | |
[06:01] | They never seem to stop texting. | 没完没了的短信 |
[06:04] | Beginning to feel like I’m on another planet. | 我像到了外星球 |
[06:05] | Get used to it. | 习惯吧 |
[06:07] | Their planet’s gonna be running ours in about ten years. | 十年后这些外星人就要占领地球了 |
[06:09] | High schools are different nowadays. | 现在的高中可不一样了 |
[06:10] | Gang fights, drug searches, and pregnancies. | 帮派斗殴 毒品搜查 未婚先孕 |
[06:12] | This kid could be into anything. | 这孩子可能卷进任何麻烦 |
[06:19] | You weren’t exaggerating about the drug problem. | 毒品问题你确实没夸张 |
[06:21] | Kids ain’t what they used to be. | 现在的孩子都大不一样了 |
[06:22] | Be careful in there, pal. | 在那边小心 老兄 |
[06:31] | I-I won’t even ask. | 我都懒得问了 |
[06:33] | Probably best. | 最好不过了 |
[06:36] | Besides, we have more urgent matters to discuss. | 再说 我们还有更紧要的事情得讨论 |
[06:40] | Our friend in Rikers. | 关在里克岛的那位 |
[06:42] | I have the situation in hand. | 情况在控制中了 |
[06:44] | I don’t want you crossing some kind of line to do– | 我不想要你越界去 |
[06:47] | This? | 这个 |
[06:48] | Already deleted them from the network too. | 网络数据也删除了 |
[06:52] | That line you’re talking about, | 你说的那个界 |
[06:54] | I crossed it a long time ago. | 我很早就越过了 |
[06:56] | Now we have to deal with the DNA sample. | 现在我们得处理DNA样本 |
[06:58] | FBI keeps it in a secure lab here in New York. | 联调局把它放在纽约一家安全实验室里 |
[07:02] | I know what to do. | 我知道怎么做 |
[07:04] | But I’m gonna need a couple things from you. | 但我需要你提供点东西 |
[07:07] | This is Principal Lawton, | 我是劳顿校长 |
[07:08] | reminding you | 提醒大家 |
[07:09] | that the Brooklyn School Of Science & Humanities | 布鲁克林科学人文学校 |
[07:11] | closes promptly at 5:00 p.m. | 五点准时闭校 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Mr. Swift. | 斯威夫特先生 |
[07:21] | A word, please. | 麻烦聊两句 |
[07:25] | It has come to my attention | 我听说 |
[07:27] | that you tried to show Ms. Benthem’s students | 你教本瑟姆女士班里的学生 |
[07:29] | how to get around one of her assignments. | 如何规避她布置的作业 |
[07:31] | Well, the assignment seemed a bit remedial. | 那作业似乎没什么意义 |
[07:33] | – I was hoping to teach– – Teaching is Ms. Benthem’s job. | -我希望能教 -教课是本瑟姆女士的工作 |
[07:36] | Your job is to ensure that her students | 你的工作是监督她的学生 |
[07:39] | do the work that she prepared. | 完成她布置的作业 |
[07:48] | Don’t sweat Lawton. | 甭理劳顿 |
[07:50] | She thinks schools would run better | 她觉得要能甩掉学生和老师 |
[07:52] | if they just got rid of the students and teachers. | 学校能运转得更加良好呢 |
[07:55] | Chris Beckner, computer science. | 克里斯·贝克纳 教电脑科学的 |
[07:57] | Harold Swift. | 哈罗德·斯威夫特 |
[07:59] | – Nice to meet an idealist. – No, no, not me. | -很高兴认识理想主义者 -不不 我不是 |
[08:01] | Throw all this stuff online, I say. | 要我说最好全都网络化 |
[08:03] | Let me teach in my boxers. | 让我穿着裤衩讲课 |
[08:06] | Run wild, man. | 放开手脚吧 伙计 |
[08:13] | I believe I will. | 我相信我会的 |
[08:23] | Yes, Detective Fusco? | 怎样 弗斯科警探 |
[08:24] | Do you have some new information for me? | 有新消息要告诉我吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do. | 没错 确实有 |
[08:28] | I took a look at the report of his brother’s death. | 我查看了他哥哥的死亡报告 |
[08:31] | – Caleb was the only witness. – He was there? | -迦勒是唯一的目击者 -他在现场 |
[08:34] | His brother died right in front of him? | 他哥哥就死在他面前 |
[08:35] | Yeah, but something’s not right. | 没错 但事有蹊跷 |
[08:36] | I looked at every incident report that night. | 我查阅了当晚所有的事故报告 |
[08:39] | The transit cop called for a backup, to dispatch, | 站警向调度请求支援 |
[08:42] | and then cancelled the request. | 随后又取消了申请 |
[08:44] | Why would a policeman rescind a request for backup? | 为什么站警会取消支援申请呢 |
[08:46] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我也想知道 |
[08:48] | I’m waiting on the transcripts to find out why. | 我正等着调度报告给我答案呢 |
[08:50] | Maybe it’s time I go meet Caleb’s mom | 也许我该去见见迦勒的母亲 |
[08:51] | and find out what his home life is like. | 看看他的家庭生活如何 |
[08:54] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:56] | Caleb’s latest National Aptitude Test score | 迦勒最近一次全国学习能力测试水平 |
[08:58] | is exactly 50%. | 正好是50% |
[08:59] | A statistically improbable score. | 这种机率小到不可能 |
[09:03] | Unless you try to get it. | 除非是故意的 |
[09:05] | You see, Caleb knew the answer to every question. | 迦勒知道每道题的答案 |
[09:07] | But he chose only to fill in every other one. | 但他刻意有选择的答题 |
[09:10] | I don’t get it. He tanked on purpose? | 我不明白 他故意的吗 |
[09:12] | Why would you want to hide the fact you’re a genius? | 为什么要隐藏自己是天才呢 |
[09:18] | Why, indeed? | 到底为什么呢 |
[09:34] | Caleb, a word? | 迦勒 聊两句 |
[09:39] | I couldn’t help but notice this. | 我发现了这个 |
[09:43] | No offense, Mr. Swift, | 无疑冒犯 斯威夫特先生 |
[09:44] | but now you’re going through the garbage? | 你混到要翻垃圾了吗 |
[10:09] | π Pi. | |
[10:10] | Can any of you tell me what it means? | 有人知道是什么意思吗 |
[10:16] | I’ll settle for an intelligent question here. | 提出问题我也接受 |
[10:20] | My friend has a question, Mr. Swift. | 我朋友有个问题 斯威夫特先生 |
[10:22] | “What is any of this good for, | 学这有什么用 |
[10:24] | and when would we ever use it?” | 我们几时会用得上 |
[10:30] | Let me show you. | 我来告诉你 |
[10:32] | π Pi. | |
[10:34] | The ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. | 圆周长与其直径之比 |
[10:37] | And this is just the beginning. | 这是开始 |
[10:39] | It keeps on going. | 后面一直有 |
[10:41] | Forever. | 无穷无尽 |
[10:42] | Without ever repeating. | 永不重复 |
[10:45] | Which means that contained within this string of decimals | 就是说在这串数字中 |
[10:49] | is every single other number. | 包含每种可能的组合 |
[10:53] | Your birth date, | 你的生日 |
[10:55] | combination to your locker, | 储物柜密码 |
[10:57] | your social security number. | 你的社保号码 |
[10:59] | It’s all in there somewhere. | 都在其中某处 |
[11:03] | And if you convert these decimals into letters, | 如果把这些数字转换为字母 |
[11:06] | you would have every word that ever existed | 就能得到所有的单词 |
[11:09] | in every possible combination. | 无数种组合 |
[11:14] | The first syllable you spoke as a baby, | 你婴儿时发出的第一个音节 |
[11:17] | the name of your latest crush, | 你心上人的名字 |
[11:19] | your entire life story from beginning to end. | 你一辈子从始至终的故事 |
[11:21] | Everything we ever say or do… | 我们做过或说过的每件事 |
[11:24] | all of the world’s infinite possibilities rest | 宇宙中所有无限的可能 |
[11:26] | within this one simple circle. | 都在这个简单的圆中 |
[11:30] | Now what you do with that information… | 用这些信息做什么 |
[11:33] | what it’s good for… | 它有什么用 |
[11:36] | well, that would be up to you. | 取决于你们 |
[11:47] | NYPD, ma’am. | 纽约警察 女士 |
[11:49] | We’re investigating a string of burglaries in the area. | 我们正在调查本地区发生的连环盗窃案 |
[11:51] | Talking to residents about things | 想向住户了解下 |
[11:52] | they might have seen or heard. | 有否看到或听到什么 |
[11:54] | Mind if I come in and ask you a few questions? | 能否进去问您几个问题 |
[12:00] | I’m running a little late. | 我已经迟到了 |
[12:04] | So you, uh, you live alone? | 你自己住吗 |
[12:06] | With my son Caleb. | 还有我儿子迦勒 |
[12:08] | We don’t have a lot of room, so Caleb takes the couch. | 我们没多余的房间 迦勒睡沙发 |
[12:12] | That’s work. Just give me a sec. | 工作电话 稍等一下 |
[12:24] | So you and your son see anything suspicious lately? | 你和你儿子最近注意到什么可疑情况吗 |
[12:26] | Any strange comings and goings? | 有什么陌生人出现吗 |
[12:28] | Anyone who stands out? | 引人注意的那种 |
[12:30] | Nothing I can think of. | 我没什么印象 |
[12:31] | Cops come a few times a year. | 警察一年会来几次 |
[12:33] | It’s domestic stuff mostly. | 都是些家长里短 |
[12:35] | Some families have it rough, you know? | 有些家庭日子不好过 你懂的吧 |
[12:39] | Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[12:43] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Yes, Detective? | 怎样 警探 |
[12:50] | I planted that webcam for you. | 我给你装了摄像头 |
[12:52] | Met Caleb’s mom. | 见了迦勒的母亲 |
[12:53] | Late for work, rolling out the door with the shakes. | 上班迟到 开门时摇摇晃晃 |
[12:55] | My guess is she’s hitting the bottle. | 估计她酗酒 |
[12:57] | No wonder Caleb doesn’t care about his grades. | 难怪迦勒不在乎自己的成绩 |
[12:59] | Anything new on our two dealers? | 有那两个毒贩的消息吗 |
[13:01] | Diego Velasquez and Ronnie Samms. | 迭戈斯·奎兹和罗尼·山姆斯 |
[13:04] | Used to deal for a guy by the name of Lorenzo. | 以前替一个叫洛伦佐的贩货 |
[13:07] | Type of guy you don’t wanna cross. | 那种人你肯定不想惹 |
[13:08] | But now they’re working for some new up-and-comer | 不过现在他们给一个新人卖命 |
[13:10] | that narcotics hasn’t been able to identify. | 缉毒部门还没查出是谁 |
[13:12] | I tell you, that school’s a real minefield. | 我跟你说 那学校绝对是雷区啊 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:20] | Gonna keep your mouth shut, right, Chief? | 你不会说出去的对吧 头 |
[13:24] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[13:29] | Except to say this. | 就一点 |
[13:31] | The next time you decide you want to deal E | 下次你们再想卖摇头丸 |
[13:32] | to a kid who’s clearly never bought in his entire life, | 给摆明了这辈子没买过的孩子时 |
[13:35] | do it in the locker room downstairs, | 到楼下的储藏室去 |
[13:36] | because this jumpy fool | 因为这二货一用 |
[13:38] | is a neon sign shouting “Drugs Ahoy”… | 就相当于脑门上直书大字”吸过毒啦” |
[13:41] | Chief. | 头 |
[13:47] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[13:49] | Unless you want to settle this in the principal’s office. | 除非你们想去校长办公室解决 |
[13:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:59] | I don’t need your help…okay? | 我不需要你帮忙 行不 |
[14:21] | “Hacker” used to refer to industrious coders | “黑客”曾指那些勤劳的编码员 |
[14:26] | who pushed the boundaries of modern computing. | 他们推动了现代电脑的发展 |
[14:29] | Then that word became misappropriated | 这名词随后变了味道 |
[14:32] | by those who pushed the boundaries so far | 指那些行为过界违法乱纪 |
[14:35] | that they ended up with jail time. | 最后要去坐牢的人了 |
[14:37] | Like Kevin Mitnick, back in the 1980s. | 例如八十年代的凯文·米特尼克 |
[14:40] | He was just trying to see how stuff worked. | 他只不过想看看系统如何运作 |
[14:42] | Mitnick was looking for flaws in the system. | 米特尼克当时是在寻找系统漏洞 |
[14:44] | And he did so by breaking the law. | 他的手段犯了法 |
[14:46] | But he proved people were the flaw, not the code. | 但他证明了漏洞在人 而非编码 |
[14:48] | Now they’re paying him millions | 现在他们花大钱请他 |
[14:49] | for the same thing that got him locked up in the first place. | 做那些当初害他蹲监狱的事 |
[14:55] | Perhaps the most notorious hacker of them all | 或许最为臭名昭著的黑客 |
[14:57] | was the one that got away. | 是成功溜走的那位 |
[14:59] | Back when Uncle Sam was trying | 当美国政府正试图 |
[15:00] | to maintain its iron grip on the budding internet– | 用铁栅栏框住刚刚萌芽的互联网 |
[15:03] | or Arpanet, as it was known then– | 或者说”阿帕网” 当时是这么叫的 |
[15:05] | this hacker, this coder, hacked into the system | 这位黑客 编码员 侵入了系统 |
[15:08] | and laid its secrets bare, | 使其曝光 |
[15:10] | ensuring that the internet would become an open forum. | 让互联网成为公共平台 |
[15:13] | Plus that hacker made his mark without ever getting busted. | 这名黑客厉害之处在于从未被抓住 |
[15:17] | True. | 没错 |
[15:19] | Whoever it was, that person’s still out there. | 无论是谁 此人仍逍遥在外 |
[15:28] | Hey, I’m checking on the boy genius. | 我来问问那天才男孩 |
[15:30] | Not you, the other one. | 不是说你 另外那个 |
[15:32] | Turns out he’s quite the little coder. | 看来他编码颇有两下子 |
[15:35] | He’s been coding a massive program. | 他正着手编写一个硕大的程序 |
[15:37] | In longhand, as he doesn’t have a computer at home. | 而且是手写 因为他家里都没电脑 |
[15:40] | Then he writes it into a computer in the lab. | 然后再写进实验室的电脑里 |
[15:43] | If the partial code I’ve discovered | 如果我发现的这部分编码 |
[15:46] | is a snapshot of his work… | 真的是他作品的一部分 |
[15:49] | what he’s creating… | 那他正在发明的东西 |
[15:51] | could be groundbreaking. | 会震惊世界 |
[15:54] | Detective Fusco, can you do something for me? | 弗斯科警探 能帮我个忙吗 |
[15:57] | I need you to follow Diego and Ronnie. | 我要你去跟踪迭戈和罗尼 |
[15:58] | Caleb had a run-in with them today | 今天迦勒和他们吵了一架 |
[16:00] | that might lead to trouble. | 可能会出麻烦 |
[16:01] | – Is there a history there? – Hard to tell. | -他们有什么恩怨吗 -难说 |
[16:03] | But Caleb seemed | 但迦勒看上去 |
[16:04] | to take an outsized interest in their drug dealing. | 对他们的毒品交易有很大兴趣 |
[16:07] | If someone’s pulling their strings, | 如果有人暗中操控 |
[16:08] | I’d like to know who. | 我想知道那个人是谁 |
[16:33] | Finch, whoever this drug dealer is, he’s careful. | 芬奇 这个毒贩子 非常谨慎 |
[16:51] | Detective, how goes phase one of your plan? | 警探 你计划的第一步进行得如何 |
[16:54] | I got the package you sent over, | 我收到了你寄来的包裹 |
[16:56] | but if I’m gonna wade in this pool, | 但要我蹚这浑水 |
[16:58] | I need the right specs. | 我需要确切的数据 |
[16:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:01] | Sending them to you now. | 正在发给你 |
[17:02] | Our friend in Rikers is counting on you. | 关在里克岛的那位就指望你了 |
[17:04] | 血统:欧洲 身高:183-193厘米 瞳色:蓝色 发色:棕色 需排除的医疗情况: 囊性纤维化 遗传性血色沉着 | |
[17:07] | – Okay. – Knock ’em dead, Detective. | -好的 -搞定他们 警探 |
[17:13] | They won’t know what hit ’em. | 他们根本不会知道自己怎么栽的 |
[17:24] | Hi, I’d like to have– | 我想要 |
[17:25] | the first one, on me. | 第一杯我请 |
[17:27] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[17:29] | Thanks, but, I’m looking for something a little more… | 谢了 不过 我想要的是 |
[17:36] | specific. | 特定的类型 |
[18:06] | Detective Fusco, our young man is on the move. | 弗斯科警探 那年轻人开始行动了 |
[18:19] | Give you a ride home? | 载你回家吧 |
[18:20] | Car is right down there. | 我的车就停在那儿 |
[18:21] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[18:23] | I have to admit, you kind of threw me at first. | 我得承认 你刚开始吓到我了 |
[18:25] | Asking all those questions about my background, | 一直不停地问我的生活背景 |
[18:28] | my health. | 健康状况 |
[18:29] | I couldn’t tell whether we were flirtin’ | 我都弄不清是在调情呢 |
[18:31] | or fillin’ out my medical history. | 还是在查病历 |
[18:33] | I’m a practical girl. | 我很实际 |
[18:34] | I like to know what I’m getting into. | 喜欢先了解自己能进展到哪一步 |
[18:50] | So are we… | 那我们 |
[18:51] | getting into anything tonight? | 今晚能有进展吗 |
[18:54] | I am. | 我有 |
[18:57] | I don’t know what happened, but… | 我不知道怎么回事 可是 |
[18:59] | I didn’t even have that much to drink. | 我都没喝很多酒 |
[19:07] | Open wide, big fella. | 张大嘴 好家伙 |
[19:11] | I’ve been following this drug money all night. | 我一整晚都跟着这些毒资 |
[19:14] | Diego and Ronnie handed a bagful of it | 迭戈和罗尼拿了一袋子 |
[19:15] | to a homeless guy, who I followed | 给了一个流浪汉 我跟着他 |
[19:17] | till he dumped it off at a money transfer place. | 钱被丢到一处转账的地方 |
[19:19] | The worker there wired it | 那儿的工作人员把它 |
[19:20] | to another money hub across town, | 送到城另一头的钱行 |
[19:22] | where I hoofed it over there just in time | 我赶到时刚巧看见 |
[19:24] | to see some other guy pick up the cash | 另一个人来取现金 |
[19:26] | and drop it in a PO box right here in Crown Heights. | 然后扔进了皇冠高地这儿的一个邮箱 |
[19:29] | Our mysterious drug lord is laundering his money, | 那位神秘的毒枭在洗钱 |
[19:31] | making it untraceable. | 让它无源可溯 |
[19:33] | Well, not untraceable enough. | 倒也并非无源可溯 |
[19:34] | Whoever comes in for this cash is our guy. | 来取这笔钱的人 就是我们要找的 |
[19:38] | Where are you anyway? | 你在哪儿 |
[19:40] | I’m looking at you. | 我正看着你呢 |
[19:45] | Thought you were following the kid. | 你不是在跟着那孩子吗 |
[19:48] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[19:54] | – Here you go, sir. – Thanks. | -给你 先生 -谢谢 |
[20:05] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 扯了大蛋了 |
[20:07] | Our mystery drug lord is Caleb. | 那位神秘毒枭就是迦勒 |
[20:20] | Graded your quizzes. | 卷子批完了 |
[20:21] | Some of you have been paying attention. | 有些同学挺认真的 |
[20:24] | Caleb, I expected better. | 迦勒 你可以考更好的 |
[20:45] | – What did the kid do now? – Caleb just got a message. | -那孩子又怎么了 -迦勒刚收到信息 |
[20:48] | He’s supposed to meet his supplier at 2:00. | 他要在两点去见供货人 |
[20:50] | We have to follow him. | 我们得跟着他 |
[20:51] | Tricky little bastard, keeping his identity a secret. | 小鬼头 保密工作到家啊 |
[20:53] | He’s better than most dealers twice his age. | 年龄大他一倍的毒贩都没这么精明 |
[20:54] | I’ll be sure and tell him how impressed you are | 我一定向他转告你对他 |
[20:56] | with his criminal aptitude. | 犯罪手段的欣赏 |
[21:16] | Beckman just broke into Caleb’s account, Detective. | 贝克纳刚刚侵入迦勒的账号 警探 |
[21:19] | He’s copying a file named 17-6-21 onto a thumb drive. | 他把一个名叫17-6-21的文件拷到了优盘上 |
[21:24] | Whatever Caleb’s making… | 无论迦勒做的是什么 |
[21:26] | his teacher’s interest in it… is far from academic. | 他老师对此的兴趣 超出学术范围了 |
[21:38] | Oh, Mr. Phipps! | 菲普斯先生 |
[21:41] | Look, I’m kind of on my way somewhere. | 我正赶着出去呢 |
[21:43] | I just wanted to return something of yours. | 我只是想把东西还给你 |
[21:44] | You dropped this yesterday. | 你昨天落下了 |
[21:46] | You really got to stop going through the trash, Mr. Swift. | 你别再翻垃圾桶了 斯威夫特先生 |
[21:50] | You know, I used to do a little coding myself. | 我以前也做过编程 |
[21:52] | That’s an elegant string you have. | 你这段非常出色 |
[21:54] | But it occurs to me that if you want | 但我觉得如果你想要用 |
[21:56] | to implement multi-threading, | 多线程编法 |
[21:57] | you’d do better to use atomic variables. | 用原子变量更好 |
[22:01] | Just a thought. | 个人想法 |
[22:04] | Wait, that– that works. | 等等 这样 这样可以 |
[22:06] | Yes, that’s why I suggested it. | 是的 所以我才如此建议 |
[22:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | I hope you have your service weapon with you, Detective. | 希望你随身带了适用的武器 警探 |
[22:30] | Yeah, I got you a machine gun too. | 带了 我还给你拿了台机关枪呢 |
[22:32] | Very funny, Detective. Let’s try not to lose him. | 真幽默 警探 别跟丢了他 |
[22:40] | Yo, Roman. | 罗马 |
[22:41] | You here? | 在吗 |
[22:47] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[22:53] | That’s what you came for, right? | 你是为这而来的 是吧 |
[22:56] | So tell me… | 说说看 |
[22:57] | why would a kid like you do something so stupid | 你这么聪明的孩子为什么会蠢到 |
[23:00] | like dealing at a school in my neighborhood? | 敢到我地盘上的学校里贩 |
[23:06] | That’s Lorenzo, all right, Diego and Ronnie’s old boss. | 那是洛伦佐 迭戈和罗尼以前的老大 |
[23:09] | What’s the plan? | 有啥计划 |
[23:13] | Crap. | 我靠 |
[23:14] | You know, before he had his little accident here… | 罗马遭受这小意外之前 |
[23:18] | Roman was telling me how you’re just trying | 告诉我说你想 |
[23:20] | to score some bank to take a big trip. | 弄笔钱 准备出远门 |
[23:22] | That true? | 真的吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:25] | You pay back every dime you made selling to my customers, | 把卖给我客人的货款一分不少地还给我 |
[23:28] | I’ll let you leave town intact. | 我就放你四肢俱全地出城 |
[23:31] | Be back here tomorrow night, 8:00 p.m., | 就在这里 明晚八点 |
[23:35] | or I’ll come find you. | 否则我去找你算账 |
[23:37] | How do you expect me to score that kind of cash in a day? | 你让我一天内怎么弄到那么多现金 |
[23:46] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[23:48] | All right, I’ll… rob a bank or something. | 好吧 我去 抢个银行好了 |
[23:52] | I like you. | 我欣赏你 |
[23:54] | You got brass. | 够屌 |
[23:55] | But you don’t show tomorrow night… | 但如果明晚你没出现 |
[23:58] | break a lot more than your legs. | 打碎的就远不止是你的腿了 |
[24:23] | Kid’s got it tough. | 这孩子很坚强 |
[24:25] | But picking a fight with a drug dealer? | 但跟毒贩较劲儿 |
[24:27] | A dumb move for a genius. | 天才办傻事啊 |
[24:30] | Why would a young man with such potential | 为什么一个前途无量的年轻人 |
[24:32] | risk it all just to get some easy drug money? | 甘为一点毒资孤注一掷呢 |
[24:35] | I don’t think it’s about the money. | 我认为问题不是钱 |
[24:37] | I think it’s about the brother. | 而是他的哥哥 |
[24:41] | Dispatch transcripts from the night Ryan Phipps died. | 瑞安·菲普斯死亡那晚的调度报告 |
[24:44] | Now the transit cop who filed the report called for backup… | 填报告的站警一开始申请支援 |
[24:47] | because Caleb initially reported | 因为迦勒最初报告说 |
[24:49] | that two youths got into a shoving match with Ryan, | 有两名年轻人挤瑞安 |
[24:52] | pushed him onto the tracks. | 把他推下的轨道 |
[24:54] | But the officer cancelled the backup call | 但是警察随后取消了支援申请 |
[24:55] | and filed an accident report instead. | 写成是意外事故 |
[24:59] | Why would Caleb change his story? | 为什么迦勒要改变说法呢 |
[25:02] | Maybe he knew the killers. | 也许他认识凶手 |
[25:04] | Maybe he was thinking about taking care of them himself. | 也许他想要自己找他们复仇 |
[25:08] | Diego and Ronnie? | 迭戈和罗尼吗 |
[25:10] | He’s manipulating those morons. | 他操纵那些二货 |
[25:12] | Got ’em running drugs for him, | 让他们为他贩毒 |
[25:13] | and they don’t even know it. | 还傻傻地被蒙在鼓里 |
[25:18] | What’s Beckner so absorbed in? | 贝克纳在专心研究什么呢 |
[25:22] | That’s Caleb’s work. | 是迦勒的作品 |
[25:26] | Howard, it’s Chris. | 霍华德 我是克里斯 |
[25:27] | Can you still meet up tonight? | 我们今晚见下面好吗 |
[25:29] | I think you’ll be impressed with what you see. | 我带去的东西肯定会让你大吃一惊 |
[25:31] | Great. I’ll see you there. | 太好了 那边见 |
[25:35] | – Change of plans, Detective. – Let me guess. | -计划有变 警探 -我猜猜 |
[25:37] | You need me to keep an eye on little Einstein, myself, tonight. | 你要我一个人盯着这小爱因斯坦一整晚 |
[25:42] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我报告 |
[25:50] | So, Mr. Venture Capital Firm Partner… | 风投公司的合伙人先生 |
[25:54] | Junior partner. | 初级合伙人 |
[25:56] | Long way from the corner office. | 离豪华大办公室还远着呢 |
[25:58] | Still have to watch my step. | 还是得步步小心 |
[26:00] | – Pick my projects carefully. – I get it. | -谨慎选项目啊 -我明白 |
[26:02] | When you see this… | 你要是看了这个 |
[26:04] | Well, then, let’s– let’s just see it, Chris, | 那就让我看看吧 克里斯 |
[26:06] | so I can get back to my wife and kids. | 看完我就能回去见老婆孩子了 |
[26:25] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[26:27] | The library of congress. | 国会图书馆 |
[26:29] | What? | 什么 |
[26:31] | 235 terabytes on– | 235兆兆的内容 |
[26:33] | on one thumb drive? | 存在这一个优盘中 |
[26:35] | The internet’s choking on streaming video. | 互联网正受困于流媒体 |
[26:38] | They’re gonna need a new compression algorithm | 需要新的压缩算法 |
[26:40] | to continue growing. | 以保持增长 |
[26:42] | And I’ve got it. | 我成功了 |
[26:43] | All I need is an investment from a firm like yours | 我只需要一家像你们这样的公司注资 |
[26:46] | to help me get it off the ground. | 帮我启动 |
[26:48] | So…here’s the thing, Chris. | 那个 是这样的 克里斯 |
[26:51] | I remember your code from back in college. | 我还记得你大学的编码水平 |
[26:54] | You were a medium talent at best. | 你也就是中上水平 |
[26:57] | There is no way that that Chris Beckner | 克里斯·贝克纳不可能 |
[26:59] | designed something this extraordinary. | 设计出如此非凡的东西 |
[27:02] | Unlike our old friends, | 跟我们的老朋友不同 |
[27:04] | I didn’t peak in college. | 大学并非我的巅峰 |
[27:06] | So no one else knows about this project? | 这么说没其他人知道这个项目 |
[27:08] | Programmers? Developers? | 程序员 开发员 |
[27:10] | No other entanglements? | 或其他的牵扯 |
[27:13] | I can guarantee it. | 我肯定 |
[27:16] | Well, let’s hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[27:19] | Because I would hate for anyone to come between you | 因为我也不想有人拦住你拿到一张 |
[27:22] | and what I believe is going to be a very large check. | 我相信是天文数字的支票 |
[27:40] | Finally tracked down that transit cop, Murphy. | 终于查到了那位站警 墨菲 |
[27:43] | The one who was first on the scene when Caleb’s brother died. | 就是那位迦勒的哥哥死时第一个到现场的 |
[27:46] | Left a message for him to come down | 已经给他留了信息 |
[27:47] | to the Eighth after his shift. | 他换岗后就来八局 |
[27:49] | Speaking of which, where’s the kid now? | 说到这个 那孩子呢 |
[27:51] | He’s moving money around, large amounts. | 在到处挪钱 数目巨大 |
[27:52] | Getting the cash to pay off Lorenzo? | 准备现金给洛伦佐吗 |
[27:54] | No, he set up some kind of a trust, | 不 他在设信托基金 |
[27:56] | and he’s pouring all his money into it. | 把所有的钱都存进去了 |
[27:58] | Maybe he’s thinking about taking that trip | 也许他在考虑出那趟 |
[27:59] | he’s always talking about. | 他一直挂在嘴边的远门了 |
[28:01] | 发短信给迦勒·菲普斯 今晚八点学校见面好吗 | |
[28:02] | Beckner just texted Caleb. | 贝克纳刚给迦勒发了短信 |
[28:04] | He wants to meet at 8:00 tonight. | 他想晚上八点见面 |
[28:06] | The same time he’s supposed to meet Lorenzo. | 那时他正好应该去见洛伦佐 |
[28:08] | And quantum physics notwithstanding, | 就算用量子力学算 |
[28:10] | he can’t be in two places at once. | 他也没法分身两处 |
[28:12] | Unless I’m right, and this kid’s got a plan, | 除非我说对了 这孩子另有计划 |
[28:14] | time’s running out on two fronts. | 没时间应付两面来敌 |
[28:16] | Maybe skipping town’s the best thing for him. | 对他来说走为上策 |
[28:18] | Then we could focus some on getting your pal out of lockup. | 我们也正好可以专心救你家那位出去 |
[28:20] | Mr. Reese can take care of himself, Detective. | 里瑟先生能照顾好自己 警探 |
[28:22] | And right now, he’s in very capable hands. | 现在 他有贵人相助 |
[28:26] | Detective Carter, | 卡特警探 |
[28:27] | time is ticking away fast for our friend in Rikers. | 抓紧时间 那位还在里克岛监狱里呢 |
[28:29] | Don’t worry. I know what to do. | 别担心 我心里有数 |
[29:37] | Here you go. | 又来了 |
[29:39] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[29:43] | I’ll be better tomorrow. | 明天我就会好起来的 |
[29:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:53] | Everything’s gonna be better tomorrow, ma. | 明天一切都会好起来的 妈 |
[30:00] | Detective Fusco. | 我是弗斯科警探 |
[30:02] | I just want to remind you that I need your help tonight. | 提醒一下今晚我需要你的帮助 |
[30:05] | Caleb has two appointments, | 迦勒有两个约会 |
[30:06] | and we have no idea which one he intends to keep. | 我们不知道他要去哪个 |
[30:09] | I’ll be there. | 我会去 |
[30:12] | You wanted to speak with me? | 你有事找我 |
[30:14] | Yeah, have a seat, Officer Murphy. | 是的 坐吧 墨菲警官 |
[30:17] | Like I said, I’m, uh… | 之前也说了 我 |
[30:20] | working on a cold case. | 在跟个悬案 |
[30:21] | Commuter got pushed. | 乘客被推 |
[30:24] | Looking for related cases, this popped up. | 在找相关案件 发现了这个 |
[30:25] | Ryan Phipps. | 瑞安·菲普斯 |
[30:27] | Says here you were first on the scene? | 上边说你是第一个到现场的 |
[30:29] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[30:31] | Kid was six months shy of his 18th birthday. | 那孩子还有六个月就要满十八岁了 |
[30:33] | Coming home with his little brother Caleb. | 跟他弟弟迦勒一起回家 |
[30:35] | Ryan was horsing around, drinking a little bit. | 瑞安有点哄闹 喝了点酒 |
[30:39] | Slipped on the tracks and got clipped. | 滑下轨道 被撞了 |
[30:40] | Yeah, yeah, I remember. | 是是 我记得 |
[30:42] | It was a rough one. | 那案子令人痛苦 |
[30:44] | Because it was a kid? | 因为死者是孩子 |
[30:46] | Or because you didn’t report the whole story? | 还是因为你没有完整上报 |
[30:50] | I know about the kids who pushed Ryan on the tracks. | 我知道有孩子把瑞安推下轨道 |
[30:58] | I’m no detective, Detective. | 我不是警探 警探 |
[30:59] | I’m just a lowly transit cop. | 我只是个小站警 |
[31:02] | I seen a lot of things in my time. | 我这辈子见识的也不少了 |
[31:05] | And I made a lot of decisions I regret. | 我做过很多让我后悔的决定 |
[31:07] | This is not one of those times. | 但这个我永不后悔 |
[31:09] | You may regret it when Caleb becomes a killer. | 要是迦勒变成杀人凶手你也许就要后悔了 |
[31:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:12] | You think revenge is gonna make Caleb feel better | 你认为复仇就能帮迦勒缓解 |
[31:14] | about seeing his brother die? | 亲眼见到哥哥惨死之痛吗 |
[31:16] | You’re a long ways off, Detective. | 完全不靠谱 警探 |
[31:18] | Then give me some directions. | 那就告诉我点靠谱的 |
[31:21] | You know, I did to the kid | 我之前对那孩子施压 |
[31:22] | what you’re doing to me right now. | 就像你现在对我 |
[31:26] | When I asked him for descriptions of the other kids… | 当我让他描述另外几名孩子的情况时 |
[31:29] | kept changing it up. | 说法变来变去 |
[31:33] | There were no other kids. | 根本没有另外的孩子 |
[31:35] | No. | 没有 |
[31:37] | Just two brothers drinking. | 只是俩兄弟喝醉了 |
[31:41] | Bored. | 无聊了 |
[31:42] | Waiting for a train to go home. | 等着坐车回家 |
[31:45] | So they dare each other to, uh…cross the tracks. | 所以就赌彼此 敢不敢穿轨道 |
[31:51] | You know, how many times you can cross back and forth | 就是看火车来之前你能来回 |
[31:53] | before a train comes? | 穿几次轨道 |
[31:56] | Well, Ryan doesn’t want to lose to his little brother. | 瑞安不想输给自己的弟弟 |
[32:00] | One kid makes it, the other kid doesn’t. | 一个孩子穿过了 另一个没穿过 |
[32:05] | I don’t know who got the better deal. | 我不知道算谁赢了 |
[32:11] | So I told him I’d leave all that out of the report, | 所以我告诉他我在报告里会略去不写 |
[32:14] | write it up as an accident, | 只写是意外事故 |
[32:15] | and for him to keep it to himself. | 让他为自己保密 |
[32:19] | So no matter what he had to tell his mom… | 无论他怎么告诉他的妈妈 |
[32:22] | or the cops, or God himself… | 或者警察 或者上帝 |
[32:26] | nothing was gonna bring his brother back. | 他哥哥也不会复生了 |
[32:30] | What can I tell you? | 要怎么说呢 |
[32:32] | Some things you can’t fix. | 有些事就是无法挽回 |
[32:44] | I just talked to Murphy. | 我刚和墨菲谈过了 |
[32:46] | The brother’s death was an accident, | 他哥哥的死是场意外事故 |
[32:47] | but it sounds like Caleb blames himself for it. | 但听起来迦勒为此自责 |
[32:49] | Well, that’s a problem, Detective, | 这可有问题了 警探 |
[32:51] | Because I lost Caleb. | 因为我跟丢迦勒了 |
[32:52] | He got on a city bus, and it left before I could catch up. | 他上了一辆公车 我还没上去车就开走了 |
[32:55] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑呢 |
[32:56] | May I remind you that of the many things I’m equipped to do, | 也许我需要得提醒你一下鄙人所能颇多 |
[32:58] | pursuit would not be chief among them. | 但追踪绝非其中之一 |
[33:00] | Our only option now is to wait for Caleb | 我们现在唯一的选择就是等在迦勒 |
[33:02] | at the two places he’s likeliest to turn up. | 可能出现的两个地方 |
[33:04] | I’ll stake out Beckner at the high school. | 我去学校监视贝克纳 |
[33:06] | You keep an eye out for our aggrieved drug dealer. | 你盯那位被侵权的毒犯 |
[33:17] | Get everyone, and hunt that kid down! | 叫上所有人 砍死那小子 |
[33:23] | Our boy is a no-show, and Lorenzo wants his head. | 那孩子没出现 洛伦佐想要他命了 |
[33:25] | You worry about the kid. | 你去找那孩子 |
[33:27] | I’ll take care of Lorenzo. | 我来搞定洛伦佐 |
[33:30] | He’s not here either, Detective. | 他也没在这里 警探 |
[33:32] | I may be too late. | 我可能来晚了 |
[33:39] | Swift, what are you doing here? | 斯威夫特 你在这儿干嘛 |
[33:41] | I was gonna ask you the same. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[33:42] | – I-I left some papers on– – Stop it! | -我把论文丢在了 -住口吧 |
[33:43] | I saw you break into Caleb’s account | 我看到你侵入了迦勒的账号 |
[33:45] | and copy his files. | 拷了他的文件 |
[33:47] | Is that what you’re willing to stoop to? | 你就如此自甘堕落吗 |
[33:49] | Stealing the work of a student and passing it off as your own? | 偷学生的作品冒充自己的成果 |
[33:51] | I am not gonna stand here | 我犯不着在这里 |
[33:52] | and be accused of plagiarism by some substitute teacher. | 听任代课老师指责我剽窃 |
[33:55] | Besides, why would I copy work off of a “C”-grade student? | 再说 我干嘛要拷C分学生的作品 |
[33:58] | Because Caleb is anything but average. | 因为迦勒绝非平庸之辈 |
[34:01] | And you know it. | 你心里清楚 |
[34:03] | That’s why you took his work to your friend. | 所以你才把他的作品给你朋友看 |
[34:08] | Caleb… | 迦勒 |
[34:11] | approached me a few months ago | 几个月前让我 |
[34:13] | about this project he was working on. | 看他正在做的这个项目 |
[34:16] | I was skeptical, but when I…saw his code | 我本来很怀疑 但当我看到编码后 |
[34:19] | I couldn’t believe my eyes, so I decided to help him. | 简直不敢相信自己的眼睛 所以我决定帮他 |
[34:21] | – By cutting him out of it. – No. | -用自己独揽来帮他 -不 |
[34:23] | All he wanted was some money up front | 他只想要钱 |
[34:24] | for this trip that he wants to take. | 准备出远门 |
[34:27] | Why on earth would you agree to that? | 你怎么能同意呢 |
[34:28] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[34:34] | Read it for yourself. | 自己看 |
[34:39] | It was just easier for me to… | 我是为了要省事点 |
[34:41] | pitch the idea with him myself… | 才由我出面给他看 |
[34:43] | get some capital… | 好拿到启动资金 |
[34:45] | and then reveal the true brain behind it. | 然后真正的幕后高手会现身 |
[34:48] | He offered me half if I put the other half | 他分给我一半 另一半要我 |
[34:50] | in a trust that he set up for his mom. | 存入他为他妈妈开设的信托基金 |
[34:53] | But I’m giving him the whole thing. | 但我会都给他 |
[34:56] | All the money from 17-6-21. | 这是所有17-6-21的钱 |
[34:58] | 17-6-21 17-6-21? | |
[35:00] | It’s the name he gave the program. | 这是他给程序的命名 |
[35:02] | He said it was some kind of dedication. | 他说这是什么纪念 |
[35:04] | Look, I am telling you, six months from now, | 我告诉你 六个月后 |
[35:07] | Caleb is going to be the richest 18-year-old in the country. | 迦勒会成为全国最有钱的十八岁少年 |
[35:11] | No. | 不 |
[35:14] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会 |
[35:23] | 获取档案 2010年7月 | |
[35:23] | 获取关联文件 纽约警局 | |
[35:24] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[35:24] | Dispatch? Officer Murphy, | 调度 我是墨菲警官 |
[35:24] | 获取档案 2010年7月 | |
[35:25] | regarding the subway fatality. | 地铁死亡案 |
[35:26] | 获取档案 2010年7月 | |
[35:27] | 10-80 on the backup request. | 取消支援请求 |
[35:29] | 10-5, officer. Cancel backup request? | 警官 取消支援请求吗 |
[35:31] | Affirmative. | 确定 |
[35:47] | This seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[36:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[36:03] | You’re so smart, Caleb. | 你很聪明 迦勒 |
[36:05] | Ask me something you don’t know. | 问点你不知道答案的问题吧 |
[36:11] | The thing about being reckless… | 行为鲁莽 |
[36:14] | taking chances… | 甘愿冒险 |
[36:16] | is that you make a lot of mistakes, | 犯下了很多错误 |
[36:18] | cause a lot of grief. | 造成了很多不幸 |
[36:20] | Gonna start lecturing me on mistakes? | 准备向我宣讲所谓错误 |
[36:24] | How I need to live and learn? | 要我吸取教训 |
[36:25] | Move on? | 继续前行 |
[36:28] | That’s really inspiring, Mr. Swift. | 真鼓舞人心 斯威夫特先生 |
[36:32] | I’d stand up on my desk and clap for you. | 我要站到桌子上为你鼓掌 |
[36:35] | But… | 不过 |
[36:39] | No. | 不 |
[36:41] | Your mistakes, like mine, | 你的错误 和我一样 |
[36:43] | are part of who you are now. | 成就了今天的你 |
[36:44] | You can’t move on from that. | 你无法弃之前行 |
[36:49] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[36:50] | I’ve made a sizable number. | 我犯过很多错 |
[36:54] | But… | 但是 |
[36:56] | sometimes your mistakes can surprise you. | 有时错误也会给你惊喜 |
[36:59] | My biggest mistake, for instance… | 譬如说 我最大的错误 |
[37:05] | brought me here. | 把我带到了这里 |
[37:06] | At exactly this moment… | 在这个时刻 |
[37:09] | when you might need some help. | 在你可能需要帮助的时刻 |
[37:12] | 17 years, 6 months and 21 days into your life. | 17年6个月零21天的生命 |
[37:18] | The age at which your brother died. | 你哥哥死去的年龄 |
[37:20] | The age you’ve chosen to end your life too. | 也是你选择结束自己生命的年龄 |
[37:25] | 17-6-21 17-6-21. | |
[37:32] | So, you see… | 所以你看 |
[37:35] | maybe you and I are connected. | 也许你我之间是有共鸣的 |
[37:39] | Two reckless people. | 两个鲁莽的人 |
[37:45] | Yeah? Then what’s the use? | 是吗 那有什么用 |
[37:48] | We’re just gonna keep breaking things… | 我们只会破坏 |
[37:51] | over and over. | 一次又一次 |
[37:55] | Why not save everyone the grief? | 为什么不替大家省掉不幸呢 |
[37:59] | The thing about the world is | 整个世界 |
[38:01] | that it doesn’t have any extra pieces. | 没有多余的部分 |
[38:04] | It’s like pi. It contains everything. | 就像π 包含所有 |
[38:07] | You remove a single piece… | 你去掉了一块 |
[38:09] | No circle. | 就不成圆 |
[38:11] | Your recklessness, your mistakes, | 你的鲁莽 你的错误 |
[38:14] | are the reason why, when they say | 使得你在他们说出 |
[38:16] | “You can’t change the world,” you won’t listen. | “你无法改变世界”时 拒绝相信 |
[38:20] | The world is better off | 这个世界 |
[38:22] | with both of us in it, Caleb, rather than the alternative | 因为你我的存在才更好 迦勒 而非相反 |
[38:25] | Yeah? You sure about that? | 是吗 你能确定 |
[38:27] | Yes, and your mom is better off with you in it. | 是的 你妈妈因为你的存在才更好 |
[38:29] | If you think money can replace you… | 如果你认为钱能代替你 |
[38:35] | you haven’t seen the whole equation. | 你算错了 |
[38:40] | Take it from someone who thought | 说这句话的人曾以为 |
[38:41] | that leaving would make it easier on everyone… | 自己离开能够让其他人过得轻松点 |
[38:47] | and then learned otherwise. | 结果却并非如此 |
[39:45] | Say it to me again. | 再说一遍 |
[39:46] | Slowly. | 说慢点 |
[39:47] | According to the lab results, | 根据实验室检验结果 |
[39:49] | none of the DNA we took from these four men | 我们从这四人身上提取的DNA |
[39:51] | matches any of the DNA in our database. | 和数据库的任何DNA都不匹配 |
[39:53] | They’re clean, Sir. All four of ’em. | 他们是清白的 长官 四个都是 |
[39:55] | I want every one of those samples sent to Quantico, | 把所有的样本都送到匡提科 |
[39:57] | reviewed through CODIS, and inspected for tampering. | 检测DNA联合索引系统 检测是否有篡改 |
[40:00] | They got to it. | 他们搞鬼了 |
[40:02] | I don’t know how, but those bastards got to it. | 虽然不知道怎么做的 但那群混蛋搞鬼了 |
[40:05] | Go. | 快去 |
[40:07] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[40:09] | Get me Carter. | 把卡特叫来 |
[40:22] | You really ought to be more careful with your code. | 你应该小心处理你的编码 |
[40:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:37] | I grew up during the Cold War… | 我成长于冷战时期 |
[40:40] | when computer networks were just a gleam | 那时电脑网络 |
[40:42] | in the eye of the Department of Defense. | 在国防部眼里仅是一道微光 |
[40:45] | Things seemed more black and white then. | 一切都非黑即白 |
[40:47] | Arpanet was the new frontier. | 阿帕网是新领域 |
[40:51] | Till a kid with a homemade computer | 直到一个小孩用自制电脑 |
[40:52] | turned the whole thing inside out. | 彻底颠覆了整个世界 |
[40:55] | All I’m saying is… | 我要说的是 |
[40:57] | it’s a new era now, | 现在是一个新的时代 |
[40:58] | and things are about to get really weird. | 一切都开始变得怪诞 |
[41:03] | So you should keep your code close to your vest. | 你要藏好你的编码 |
[41:09] | And pick your friends wisely. | 慎选朋友 |
[41:14] | π Pi. | |
[41:16] | The first 3,000 digits. | 前3000个数字 |
[41:19] | My number’s in there somewhere. | 我的号码就在其中 |
[41:24] | You’re smart, you’ll figure it out. | 你很聪明 会找出来 |
[41:28] | Wait, uh, the hacker. | 等等 那位黑客 |
[41:30] | The one who got away? | 成功溜走的那位 |
[41:33] | How’d you know he did that with a homemade computer? | 你怎么知道他用的是自制电脑 |
[41:34] | I’ve read all that research. No one’s ever mentioned that. | 我读过所有的研究材料 没人提起过 |
[41:39] | I must have heard it somewhere. | 我肯定是从哪儿听说的 |
[41:56] | Detective Carter? | 卡特警探 |
[41:57] | Has our friend in Rikers been released? | 关在里克岛的那位被释放了吗 |
[41:59] | Almost. I’m going to meet him now. | 快了 我现在去见他 |
[42:05] | Your DNA wasn’t a match for whoever they’re looking for. | 你的DNA和他们要找的人不匹配 |
[42:08] | We’ll be processing you out momentarily. | 我们现在就释放你 |
[42:24] | Stop right there. | 停住 |
[42:27] | These men have all been classified | 根据国防授权法案 |
[42:28] | as “Unlawful Combatants” by the AUMF. | 这几人被判定为”非法武装人员” |
[42:30] | Until we can establish that they’re not a threat | 在我们确定他们不会 |
[42:32] | to national security, | 对国家安全造成威胁前 |
[42:33] | they’re not going anywhere. | 他们哪儿都不能去 |
[42:36] | Put him back. | 把他带回去 |
[42:40] | Just the person I wanted to see. | 我正想见你 |
[42:43] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[42:45] | I thought the evidence cleared these guys. | 我以为证据表明这些人是清白的 |
[42:47] | The DNA, the fingerprints, it’s all too neat. | DNA 指纹 都太干净了 |
[42:49] | I’ve been burned too many times | 我无数次想要把他 |
[42:50] | trying to bring this man to justice. | 绳之以法 |
[42:52] | There’s only one person that I know I can trust anymore: | 现在我只有一个人能够相信 |
[42:55] | You. | 你 |
[42:57] | You’ve been chasing him from the beginning. | 你从开始就一直在追捕他 |
[42:59] | And we’ve only got one shot left at him, Detective. | 我们只剩最后一个机会了 警探 |
[43:01] | If he walks out of here, we’re never gonna see him again. | 他要是从这里离开 我们就再也见不到他了 |
[43:04] | I know you were a senior interrogator in Iraq. | 我知道你在伊拉克时是高级审讯官 |
[43:07] | It’s time to put those military skills to use. | 是时候动用军事技能了 |
[43:09] | I want you to interrogate every last one of these men. | 我要你审问他们每一个人 |
[43:11] | Find out who they are, what they know. | 找出他们是谁 知道些什么 |
[43:14] | Start with him. | 从他开始 |