时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:46] | – Agent Donnelly, stop your car. – Who is this? | -唐纳利特工 停车 -你是谁 |
[00:48] | I’m the partner of the man in your back seat. | 我是你后座的男人的搭档 |
[00:50] | I have a source that tells me | 我收到情报 |
[00:51] | you’re in grave danger. | 你现在正处于极度危险中 |
[01:16] | Hey, lover. Miss me? | 你好 爱人 想我了吗 |
[02:04] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[02:07] | Detective, are you all right? | 警探 你没事吧 |
[02:09] | We were ambushed. | 我们遭到伏击 |
[02:11] | She killed Donnelly and took John. | 她杀了唐纳利 带走了约翰 |
[02:13] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[02:14] | No, I’m just handcuffed. | 没 但我被铐住了 |
[02:17] | You have to focus now. | 集中精神 |
[02:19] | Find the keys. | 找到钥匙 |
[02:20] | Okay, wait. W-w-wait. | 好的 等等 |
[02:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:38] | Detective, did anyone see you with John and Agent Donnelly? | 警探 有人看到你跟约翰和唐纳利特工一起吗 |
[02:42] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[02:44] | Then you need to get out of there now. | 那你马上离开 立刻 |
[02:46] | I can’t just flee a crime scene, Finch. | 我不能逃离犯罪现场 芬奇 |
[02:49] | I understand, Joss, | 我明白 乔丝 |
[02:49] | but things will get a lot more complicated if you don’t. | 但你不走 情况会更复杂 |
[02:53] | Listen, Finch, the woman who ambushed us, | 芬奇 那个伏击我们的女人 |
[02:57] | I think it was his partner from the CIA, | 我认为是他在中情局的搭档 |
[02:59] | the one that Snow said was dead. | 就是斯诺说死了的那个 |
[03:02] | Finch! | 芬奇 |
[03:03] | Yes, I’m aware of who she is. | 是 我知道她是谁 |
[03:05] | Now go, Detective. | 赶紧走 警探 |
[03:13] | Kara Stanton. What is it that you want? | 卡拉·斯坦顿 你想干什么 |
[03:35] | Welcome back, John. | 欢迎回来 约翰 |
[03:39] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[03:41] | I thought you were– | 我还以为你 |
[03:42] | Dead? | 死了 |
[03:44] | I wasn’t very good at it. | 我可不擅长死 |
[03:46] | Of course, neither were you. | 当然 你也一样 |
[03:49] | Our friend here, on the other hand, who sent us to kill each other, | 不过 这位派我们杀害彼此的朋友 |
[03:53] | I suspect he’ll be great at it. | 我觉得他会特别擅长死 |
[03:55] | – John. – Mark. | -约翰 -马克 |
[04:05] | Looks just like mine. | 跟我一样啊 |
[04:07] | Welcome to the party. | 欢迎加入 |
[04:11] | I know that look you get, John. | 我认得那表情 约翰 |
[04:13] | Right before you do something disruptive. | 在你轻举妄动之前 |
[04:21] | You may not care about yourself, | 你也许不在乎自己 |
[04:22] | but you’ve got enough semtex duct-taped to you | 但你身上绑着的塑性炸药量 |
[04:24] | to spread a lot of misery around. | 足以殃及池鱼 |
[04:27] | And before you think about disarming that vest… | 在你想要拆除炸弹背心前 |
[04:33] | just remember I’ve got you both on speed dial. | 记住 我给你们俩设置了快速拨号 |
[04:37] | So what’s this about, Kara? | 这是要干什么呢 卡拉 |
[04:39] | I thought I’d get us all back together | 我只想让我们重温一次 |
[04:40] | for one last little bit of field work | 一起出外勤的时光 |
[04:43] | for old time’s sake. | 重温旧梦 |
[04:44] | You were never that sentimental. | 你可没这么情意深长 |
[04:46] | I wasn’t, was I? | 我没有吗 |
[04:54] | You and Mark are gonna run a few errands for me. | 你和马克得帮我做点事 |
[04:57] | Execute your tasks in a timely manner | 如果按时完成任务 |
[05:01] | and you will remain intact. | 你们就会平安无事 |
[05:13] | So what’s this really about? | 这到底是为什么事 |
[05:19] | This is about three dead little spies in a brave new world. | 为了新世界中三位已死去的小间谍 |
[05:24] | It’s about the afterlife, John, | 为了另一个世界 约翰 |
[05:25] | and us negotiating our places in it. | 我们能有容身之处 |
[06:00] | – Hello? – There you are. | -喂 -终于找到你了 |
[06:02] | You don’t answer your cell anymore? | 你不接手机了吗 |
[06:04] | I, uh, lost it. | 我 手机丢了 |
[06:07] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[06:08] | A call came in this morning. | 早上接到报案 |
[06:09] | An FBI agent was found shot. | 有位联调局特工被枪杀 |
[06:11] | It was Donnelly. | 是唐纳利 |
[06:15] | He’s dead, Carter. | 他死了 卡特 |
[06:18] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:20] | The feds are trying to find that out. | 联调局的人正在查呢 |
[06:22] | They’re asking for you. | 他们要找你 |
[06:24] | They say why? | 他们说了为什么吗 |
[06:25] | They knew you two were working a case together. | 他们知道你和他一起在查案 |
[06:30] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[06:41] | Have you heard from our mutual friends? | 我们那位朋友有消息吗 |
[06:42] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[06:43] | Glasses sent me out looking | 眼镜男昨晚让我去 |
[06:44] | for you and Wonder Boy last night. | 找你和神奇小子 |
[06:45] | Said it was some kind of emergency. | 说是情况紧急 |
[06:50] | Lose an earring? | 掉了只耳环吗 |
[06:53] | Guess I did. | 还真是 |
[06:55] | Excuse me, are you Detective Carter? | 打扰了 你是卡特警探吗 |
[06:57] | Yes. | 是我 |
[06:58] | SAIC Moss. | 联调局特工摩斯 |
[07:00] | – Talk to you a minute? – Sure. | -能跟你谈谈吗 -当然 |
[07:03] | When was the last time you saw Special Agent Donnelly? | 你最后一次见唐纳利特工是什么时候 |
[07:07] | Yesterday at Rikers. | 昨天在里克岛监狱 |
[07:08] | Anything out of the ordinary with him? | 他昨天有什么异常之处吗 |
[07:10] | He seem concerned or troubled? | 看上去是否很烦恼 |
[07:12] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[07:13] | That case, your suit guy. | 那个案子 西装男 |
[07:16] | Donnelly was spending a lot of time on him. | 唐纳利花了很多时间查他 |
[07:18] | Seemed convince this guy you were chasing | 他似乎很确定你们追的这个人 |
[07:20] | had backing inside the government. | 以前为政府工作过 |
[07:22] | He mention that to you? | 他跟你说过吗 |
[07:24] | Not that I can recall. | 应该没有 |
[07:27] | The superiors at the bureau were concerned | 局里的长官担心他 |
[07:29] | he was getting paranoid, | 有点偏执了 |
[07:31] | that he might have lost his perspective. | 有点丧失客观性了 |
[07:33] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[07:36] | I think Donnelly was a good agent. | 我想唐纳利是位好特工 |
[07:40] | I appreciate your assistance on this, Detective. | 感谢你对我们的帮助 警探 |
[07:42] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[08:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:04] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[08:08] | You wanna tell me what’s going on? | 打算告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[08:11] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我能不能 |
[08:15] | But I know someone who might. | 但我知道有人应该能 |
[08:21] | Kara Stanton’s work history, | 卡拉·斯坦顿的工作经历 |
[08:23] | aliases, prior addresses, financial records, | 化名 先前住址 财务报告 |
[08:26] | and her death certificate. | 以及她的死亡证明 |
[08:28] | Unfortunately, the most relevant part of her life | 遗憾的是 相关信息部分 |
[08:31] | is the one we know the least about. | 我们知之甚少 |
[08:32] | After she was declared dead. | 她被宣布死亡后的生活 |
[08:34] | Snow knew Stanton too. | 斯诺也认识斯坦顿 |
[08:36] | When I caught up with him after he broke into that tech company, | 那次他闯进那家科技公司 我追上他时 |
[08:39] | he mentioned a woman. | 他提到了一个女人 |
[08:40] | Said she was planning something big. | 说她在计划什么大事 |
[08:42] | What was it he was looking for at the technology company? | 他去那家科技公司 到底是找什么呢 |
[08:45] | He stole a hard drive. | 他偷了一块硬盘 |
[08:46] | I’m gonna need everything you know | 我需要报告中 |
[08:48] | about that drive from your report. | 有关硬盘的一切 |
[08:51] | The only way we can help Mr. Reese | 帮助里瑟先生的唯一办法 |
[08:53] | is to try to figure out | 就是想办法找出 |
[08:54] | what she’s planning to do and for whom. | 她的计划是什么 她在为谁办事 |
[08:56] | Well, when I saw Snow, he was wired with a bomb vest. | 我看到斯诺的时候 他身上捆着炸弹背心 |
[09:00] | I guess it’s fair to say that wherever John is, | 我想现在可以确定的是 不论约翰在哪里 |
[09:03] | he needs our help and quickly. | 他肯定亟需我们的帮助 |
[09:11] | Who are we meeting? | 我们要见什么人 |
[09:13] | Don’t worry about it. | 这个不用操心 |
[09:14] | You’re just picking something up. | 你们拿点东西就行了 |
[09:28] | You coming in or what? | 进不进来啊 |
[09:32] | You guys dirty cops? | 你们是黑警 |
[09:35] | Feds? | 联调局的 |
[09:38] | I’m guessing feds. | 看来是联调局的 |
[09:41] | Do you have what we came for? | 有我们要的东西吗 |
[09:44] | Good to go. | 已经准备好了 |
[09:47] | Formatted to your boss’s specifications. | 按你们老板的要求格式化了 |
[09:50] | I don’t see many high-end government rigs like this one. | 像这么高端的政府设备很少见 |
[09:53] | Your boss, she must have very deep pockets. | 你们老板 她肯定背景很深 |
[09:56] | Let’s have the drive. | 把硬盘给我们 |
[09:57] | The price has gone up another $50,000. | 要价再加五万块 |
[10:00] | Make a counteroffer. | 还价 |
[10:02] | Break his neck. | 扭断他脖子 |
[10:03] | I believe you’ve been paid already. | 我相信你已经收过钱了 |
[10:05] | I believe you have my price. | 我相信你们听到我的要价了 |
[10:07] | Kill him, John. | 杀了他 约翰 |
[10:09] | No. | 不行 |
[10:10] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:11] | I’ll just, uh, hang on to it then. | 那我就 把东西留着了 |
[10:14] | Maybe see what I can get for it. | 也许看看有什么用 |
[10:34] | Now get the drive and get moving. | 去拿硬盘 然后走人 |
[10:39] | And, John? | 还有 约翰 |
[10:41] | That’s your last warning. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[10:50] | We believe someone inside the pentagon | 我们确信五角大楼里有人 |
[10:52] | sold a secure laptop to a Chinese firm. | 把一台含源代码的电脑卖给了一家中国公司 |
[10:55] | We need the laptop returned. | 我们得拿回电脑 |
[10:58] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[10:59] | Ordos. | 鄂尔多斯 |
[11:00] | It’s a company town in the middle of China. | 这是中国中部的一个企业开发区 |
[11:06] | Reese, one more thing. | 里瑟 还有件事 |
[11:09] | After you secure the package, | 你拿到程序包之后 |
[11:10] | you are to retire agent Stanton. | 清除斯坦顿特工 |
[11:13] | She’s been compromised. | 她叛变了 |
[11:15] | You’re telling me to kill my partner? | 你让我杀了我的搭档吗 |
[11:24] | Noticed you’re not joining us on our little far east getaway. | 听说你不参加我们的东方之旅 |
[11:28] | This one’s strictly a two-man job and for good reason. | 这次的工作只能由两个人完成 |
[11:32] | Over the past couple of months, it has come to our attention | 最近几个月 我们发现 |
[11:34] | that Agent Reese has been compromised. | 里瑟探员叛变了 |
[11:36] | And as his partner– | 作为他的搭档 |
[11:38] | You want me to take him out? | 你要我除掉他 |
[11:40] | We clean up our own mess, Kara. | 我们要自己清理门户 卡拉 |
[11:44] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[11:46] | Time to wrap this up, John. | 该结束了 约翰 |
[11:54] | Listen, Kara– | 听着 卡拉 |
[12:01] | Sorry, John. | 对不起 约翰 |
[12:03] | They told me you’d been compromised. | 他们告诉我你已经叛变了 |
[12:06] | I got the same orders as you. | 我接到了相同的命令 |
[12:14] | – You are clear to engage. – Engaging. | -可以发射了 -发射 |
[12:42] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[12:45] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[12:48] | You’re in the afterlife, my dear. | 这是另一个世界 亲爱的 |
[12:53] | I won’t talk. | 我不会开口的 |
[12:56] | I wouldn’t want you to. | 我也不想你开口 |
[12:57] | You need rest. | 你需要休息 |
[12:59] | Besides, I already know your name, Ms. Stanton. | 而且 我知道你的名字 斯坦顿女士 |
[13:05] | In fact, I know almost everything about you. | 事实上 我知道关于你的一切 |
[13:08] | Where you’re from, who you work for. | 你来自哪里 你为谁工作 |
[13:12] | How you ended up in that bed. | 你如何沦落至此 |
[13:16] | Information is my business. | 我玩的是情报 |
[13:20] | This is what your government sent you to find. | 这是你的政府派你找的东西 |
[13:26] | Something they were so eager to destroy | 他们迫切想要毁掉的东西 |
[13:29] | that they were willing to kill you too. | 甚至不惜连你也一起杀掉 |
[13:33] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[13:35] | An answer to a very interesting question. | 是答案 可以解答一个非常有趣的问题 |
[13:41] | Would you like to know what that question is? | 想知道这问题是什么吗 |
[13:44] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[13:47] | No, you don’t, do you? | 你不关心 是吧 |
[13:49] | That’s why you and I are gonna get along. | 所以你我会相处愉快的 |
[14:02] | You should eat something, John. | 你应该吃点东西 约翰 |
[14:05] | You may not get another chance. | 过了这村就没这店了 |
[14:08] | I don’t have that much of an appetite. | 我不太有食欲 |
[14:11] | Mark was like you at first. | 马克一开始也是这样 |
[14:14] | So was I when I woke up half-dead in a hospital in Dongsheng. | 我半死不活在东胜一家医院醒来时也是这样 |
[14:18] | You can’t control anything around you. | 无法掌控身边的一切 |
[14:21] | So you fight back in whatever little ways you can. | 就只能用最微不足道的法子反击 |
[14:24] | Like refusing to eat. | 比如说绝食 |
[14:27] | But in time, you accept your fate | 但最终 会接受命运 |
[14:31] | like Mark here… | 就像这位马克 |
[14:35] | and have a hamburger. | 吃个汉堡 |
[14:37] | I’m just not that hungry, Kara. | 我只是不饿 卡拉 |
[14:41] | But when I do fight back, you’ll know it. | 不过等到我反击的时候 你会知道的 |
[14:47] | Something funny, Mark? | 有什么好笑的吗 马克 |
[14:49] | You’re both damaged goods. | 你们都是损坏品 |
[14:52] | Having the two of you take each other out wasn’t just efficient, | 让你们自相残杀岂止高效 |
[14:55] | it was poetic. | 简直美妙 |
[14:56] | So why the cruise missile? | 那为什么还用巡航导弹 |
[14:59] | Had to be sure. | 得确保万无一失啊 |
[15:02] | And how’s that working out for you? | 那你看效果如何呢 |
[15:09] | See you next time, huh? | 下次见 |
[15:11] | That’s your cue. | 该你们上了 |
[15:13] | The men at the counter. | 吧台那里的人 |
[15:14] | Follow them outside. | 跟出去 |
[15:22] | You’re going to steal their car. | 偷走他们的车 |
[15:24] | Pretty sure they’ll object to that. | 人家肯定会表示反对 |
[15:26] | So change their minds. | 那就让他们改变主意 |
[15:28] | Or should I deal with them my way? | 要用我的方法来解决吗 |
[15:30] | Hey, fellas? | 伙计 |
[15:31] | You got the time? | 有空吗 |
[15:38] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[15:40] | I said enough. | 我说够了 |
[15:42] | I’ll play along with Kara’s little game. | 卡拉的游戏我奉陪 |
[15:45] | But killing civilians isn’t going to be a part of it. | 但不能杀害平民 |
[15:47] | Clear? | 明白吗 |
[15:48] | Fine, John. | 好吧 约翰 |
[15:49] | What do you suggest? | 你有何建议 |
[15:52] | This guy’s carrying. | 这家伙带着武器 |
[15:55] | They’re ATF agents. | 他们是烟酒火器管理局特工 |
[15:57] | And now you are too. | 你们现在也是了 |
[15:59] | You’re being temporarily reassigned. | 你们就要接到临时任务了 |
[16:05] | Answer the phone, John. | 接电话 约翰 |
[16:08] | But be smart or I’ll make it impossible | 放聪明点 否则我保证 |
[16:10] | for anyone to tell where you end and Mark begins. | 你和马克会尸骨无存 |
[16:14] | Yep? | 怎么 |
[16:15] | Baker, we’ve got a situation developing over at 780 Mercer. | 贝克 莫瑟尔街780号有情况 |
[16:18] | Need you and Louis to check it out. | 你和路易斯去看看 |
[16:20] | Will do. | 就去 |
[16:21] | Time for you boys to go to work. | 两位可以去干活了 |
[16:23] | Take the jackets, lose the phones. | 穿好制服 扔掉电话 |
[16:43] | We’ll get him back, Bear. | 我们会救回他 小熊 |
[16:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:50] | Yes, Detective? | 请讲 警探 |
[16:51] | So the hard drive Snow stole from Fujima | 斯诺从藤真科技偷的硬盘 |
[16:55] | is from a small batch. | 只有一小批货 |
[16:56] | Model number DH-950. | 型号是DH950 |
[17:01] | It’s NSA certified. | 安全局授权的 |
[17:03] | This model is made exclusively | 这个型号是专为 |
[17:04] | for government and military installations. | 政府部门和军队生产的 |
[17:07] | What would Stanton want with it? | 斯坦顿要它做什么 |
[17:08] | If I had to guess, | 要我猜的话 |
[17:10] | it’s to store something highly sensitive or dangerous. | 肯定是为了存储一些极度敏感或危险的信息 |
[17:15] | Listen, I’ve just received a text from an unfamiliar number. | 我刚接到了一条来自陌生号码的短信 |
[17:19] | It reads “UXO”. | 写了UXO |
[17:21] | “UXO” is the military designation | UXO是军用代码 |
[17:23] | for unexploded ordinance. | 指装有未爆品 |
[17:26] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[17:27] | He could be wearing a bomb vest. | 他可能穿着炸弹背心 |
[17:29] | Sending you the number. | 我把号码发给你 |
[17:30] | You need to track down the location | 你追踪一下 |
[17:31] | it was sent from, Detective. | 信息发送地点 警探 |
[17:32] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[17:36] | Clear this area! | 疏散这个区域 |
[17:39] | Lock down the street as soon as you can. | 尽快封锁街道 |
[17:44] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[17:48] | Need everyone out of here right now! | 所有人马上离开这里 |
[17:50] | I think I know what kind of situation we’re responding to. | 我知道咱们是来处理什么事了 |
[17:53] | Bomb threat. | 炸弹威胁 |
[17:55] | Couldn’t resist. | 无法抗拒 |
[17:56] | Now use your cover to get inside the building. | 靠你们的伪装进入大楼 |
[18:01] | Go to the elevators. | 去乘电梯 |
[18:02] | Get in the right rear one. | 右后方第一部电梯 |
[18:07] | Hold on, fellas. | 等一下 伙计们 |
[18:08] | Bomb squad’s running the show. They go– | 防爆小组已经接管这里 他们 |
[18:09] | We don’t answer to the bomb squad. | 我们不用听防爆小组的 |
[18:11] | What can I tell you? It’s SOP. | 怎么说呢 这是标准流程 |
[18:12] | You know what just a half pound of semtex | 你知道半斤塑性炸药 |
[18:14] | can do to a building like this or the people in it? | 会对这栋楼和里面的人造成何等危害吗 |
[18:16] | – No, but I got– – Well, I do. | -不 但我接到 -我知道 |
[18:18] | And the longer you delay us, | 你耽误的时间越久 |
[18:19] | the more likely it is you’re gonna find out. | 就越有可能亲身体会到 |
[18:22] | Now get out of the way. | 让开 |
[18:30] | Detective, did you find them? | 警探 你找到他们了吗 |
[18:32] | No, but they were here. | 没 不过他们来过 |
[18:34] | They followed two other men out. | 他们跟着另外两个人出去了 |
[18:36] | It turns out the phone that sent the text | 发短信的电话是 |
[18:37] | belongs to an ATF agent. | 烟酒火器管理局探员的 |
[18:38] | He and his partner were just called | 他和搭档刚被派去处理 |
[18:39] | to a bomb threat at 780 Mercer. | 莫瑟尔街780号的炸弹威胁 |
[18:41] | A bomb threat? | 炸弹威胁 |
[18:44] | It’s an office building, Detective. | 那是栋办公楼 警探 |
[18:46] | Mostly commercial and corporate tenants. | 里面主要是商业和企业租户 |
[18:49] | No, this is interesting. | 不 这个有意思 |
[18:51] | What is? | 怎么 |
[18:52] | The building has 21 floors, | 那栋楼有21层 |
[18:54] | but the directory only lists 20. | 但楼层指南只有20层 |
[18:56] | 21st floor is registered to a Stillwater Imports. | 21层被静水进口公司租下了 |
[19:00] | Except Stillwater Imports doesn’t appear to have | 然而静水进口公司没有 |
[19:02] | any ongoing business activity. | 进行任何商业活动 |
[19:05] | This is a shell corporation. | 这是家空壳公司 |
[19:07] | I’ll keep looking into it, | 我会继续查 |
[19:08] | but whatever Stanton’s after, | 不管斯坦顿在找什么 |
[19:09] | I bet it’s in there. | 肯定在那里 |
[19:12] | You’re going to the 21st floor. | 你们要去21层 |
[19:14] | The elevator only goes to 20. | 电梯只到20层 |
[19:16] | The access pad. | 用输入面板 |
[19:17] | Enter this code: 051573. | 输入密码051573 |
[19:22] | What’s up there? | 上面有什么 |
[19:23] | The 21st floor is a level 5 DOD facility. | 21层是五级国防部设施 |
[19:27] | Unfortunately, the men guarding it | 很遗憾 那里的守卫 |
[19:28] | won’t leave it for something as routine as a bomb threat. | 不会因炸弹威胁这种家常便饭而离开 |
[19:31] | And they’re not gonna be very happy to see you boys. | 他们看到你们肯定不会高兴的 |
[19:34] | Damn it, Kara. | 该死 卡拉 |
[19:35] | Come on, John. Didn’t you miss this? | 算了吧 约翰 你就不怀念吗 |
[19:37] | The three of us working together? | 咱们三人一起工作的时光 |
[19:40] | What are we looking at? | 我们要对付的是什么人 |
[19:41] | If I had to guess, | 要我猜的话 |
[19:42] | two delta force operators with M-4s | 两个三角洲部队成员拿着M4步枪 |
[19:44] | trained to fire if those elevator doors open | 只要电梯门未经授权打开就会 |
[19:46] | without authorization. | 毫不犹豫地开火 |
[20:02] | Delta force for guards? | 用三角洲部队做守卫 |
[20:04] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[20:05] | Safe house for high-level defectors? | 高级叛逃者的安全屋吗 |
[20:07] | Bioweapons lab maybe. | 也许是生化武器实验室 |
[20:10] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[20:12] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[20:16] | These guys get free, they’re gonna kill us. | 他们一旦脱身就会杀了我们 |
[20:17] | They’re just doing their job and I don’t know them. | 他们只是履行职责 我不认识他们 |
[20:21] | The only person here I’m pretty sure deserves to die is you. | 这里我唯一确定该死的人是你 |
[20:25] | I guess you have changed, John. | 看来你确实变了 约翰 |
[20:27] | I hope your conscience doesn’t get us killed. | 希望你的道德感不会把我们害死 |
[20:29] | Enough. | 够了 |
[20:30] | Time is a factor in this next stage, gentlemen. | 下一步要抓紧时间了 先生们 |
[20:33] | And there may be some signal interference inside the facility, | 这设施里可能会有些信号干扰 |
[20:37] | so we’ll have to change your incentives a little bit. | 因此我要稍微改变下你们的激励机制了 |
[20:58] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:06] | I was going to have them turn on the English captions, | 我本打算打开英语字幕 |
[21:10] | but then I remembered you’re fluent in Mandarin. | 不过我想起来 你的普通话很好 |
[21:14] | Don’t your bosses at the Ministry of State Security | 你国家安全部的老板 |
[21:16] | have anything better for you to do? | 就没有更好的事给你做了吗 |
[21:18] | My dear, if you think I work for the government, | 亲爱的 你认为我为政府工作 |
[21:24] | I really must fire my tailor. | 我真要炒了我的裁缝了 |
[21:29] | Then who do you work for? | 那你是为谁工作 |
[21:31] | You read the classics at Annapolis, Kara. | 你在美国海军学院读过经典著作 卡拉 |
[21:35] | Do you recall the Titans? | 还记得[希腊神话]泰坦吗 |
[21:37] | The old gods? | 旧神 |
[21:40] | They were so afraid of the new gods– their own children– | 他们惧怕新神 他们自己的孩子 |
[21:47] | that they ate them. | 于是就吃掉他们 |
[21:50] | You work for the old gods, Kara. | 你为旧神工作 卡拉 |
[21:53] | And they betrayed you. | 他们背叛了你 |
[21:56] | They were willing to kill you… | 他们想杀掉你 |
[22:00] | because they’re afraid. | 因为他们惧怕 |
[22:03] | They have an inkling of what happens next. | 他们隐约知道要发生什么了 |
[22:09] | If you don’t work for the MSS, then why are you here? | 既然你不是为国安部工作 那你来这里干嘛 |
[22:13] | Because unlike the CIA, | 因为和中情局不一样 |
[22:14] | my organization still thinks you could be very useful. | 我的组织认为你非常有用 |
[22:20] | You think I’d work for you? | 你觉得我会为你工作 |
[22:26] | If I break your neck, can I go back to watching TV? | 扭断你脖子 我是不是就能继续看电视了 |
[22:32] | No, Kara. | 不 卡拉 |
[22:34] | I know you wouldn’t work for us. | 我知道你不会为我们工作 |
[22:36] | Not for money. | 不会为了钱 |
[22:38] | But as I said, money is not my business. | 就像我说的 我玩的不是钱 |
[22:42] | I can offer you what your old employers couldn’t | 我能给你提供你的旧雇主无法给你 |
[22:47] | or wouldn’t give you. | 也不愿给你的东西 |
[22:50] | I can give you an answer. | 我能给你答案 |
[22:53] | You merely have to tell me the question. | 你只要提出那个问题就行了 |
[23:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:04] | Who did this to me? | 是谁害的我 |
[23:07] | Precisely, | 严格说来 |
[23:10] | not your old boss, Mark Snow. | 不是你的老上司 马克·斯诺 |
[23:13] | I have a fairly graphic idea of your plans for him. | 我都能想象出你对他的报复计划了 |
[23:17] | But the person truly responsible. | 但真正应该承担责任的人 |
[23:21] | The person who sold the laptop in the first place. | 是一开始卖掉这台电脑的人 |
[23:26] | In exchange for what? | 要我拿什么交换 |
[23:30] | Do you remember… | 你还记得 |
[23:32] | how the Titans were finally killed? | 泰坦是怎么灭亡的吗 |
[23:38] | Before they could eat their youngest child, Zeus, | 在他们吃掉最小的孩子宙斯之前 |
[23:45] | they wrapped a boulder in his swaddling clothes, | 用他的襁褓裹了一块石头 |
[23:48] | then watched as his father choked on it. | 看着他的父亲被噎住 |
[24:06] | We’re in position. | 我们就位了 |
[24:08] | The first thing you’ll hit is the security desk. | 第一个目标是值班室 |
[24:10] | Take out the cameras, alarms, | 拿下摄像头 警报器 |
[24:12] | and erase the last two hours on the backups. | 清除备份里最后两小时的影像 |
[24:15] | I’ll tell you where to go from there. | 我会告诉你们接下来怎么走 |
[24:28] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[24:30] | In what is the question. | 问题是进来哪儿了 |
[24:32] | You’re looking for a technician | 你们要找一名 |
[24:33] | with high-level clearance. | 有高级许可的技术员 |
[24:35] | Try the temperature-controlled room labeled “Applied Research” | 试试找标着”应用研究”的恒温室 |
[24:45] | Go. Let’s go, folks. | 走 走吧 各位 |
[24:50] | I don’t see them anywhere. | 哪儿都看不到他们 |
[24:51] | Must already be up there. | 肯定已经上去了 |
[24:55] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[24:56] | Detective, hello. | 警探 你好 |
[24:58] | I have information on your restricted floor. | 我找到了机密楼层的信息 |
[25:00] | I can barely hear you. | 我听不清 |
[25:01] | Sorry about the noise, | 抱歉噪音很大 |
[25:03] | but I had to relocate to a place with better Wi-Fi anonymity | 但我需要有更好匿名无线网络的地方 |
[25:06] | before hacking the Department of Defense. | 才好黑进国防部 |
[25:08] | You hacked the DOD? | 你黑进了国防部 |
[25:10] | Stillwater Imports is a cover | 静水进口公司是 |
[25:12] | for their cyber security operations center. | 其网络安全控制中心的掩护 |
[25:15] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:16] | Officially their role is to monitor and protect | 台面上他们是监控和保护 |
[25:18] | sensitive government networks against cyber terrorism. | 敏感的政府网络不受网络恐怖主义影响 |
[25:21] | And unofficially? | 私底下呢 |
[25:23] | They’re developing weaponized malware | 他们在研制攻击软件武器 |
[25:25] | like Stuxnet and Flame. | 像震网病毒或火焰病毒 |
[25:27] | You may recall they were used | 你也许记得它们被用于 |
[25:29] | to sabotage Iranian nuclear centrifuges. | 破坏伊朗核离心机 |
[25:32] | – Cyber warfare. – Yes. | -网络战 -是的 |
[25:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:38] | That’s why Stanton needed the hard drive. | 所以斯坦顿需要硬盘 |
[25:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:41] | She’s gonna have them steal a cyber weapon. | 她要让他们窃取网络武器 |
[25:43] | With that, the people that she’s working for | 拿到后 她为之工作的人 |
[25:46] | could shut down a country’s power grids, | 可以关闭整个国家的电网 |
[25:48] | cripple their communications, or worse. | 瘫痪通信 甚至更糟 |
[25:52] | We’re gonna have to stop her, Detective. | 我们得阻止她 警探 |
[25:54] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[25:55] | We gotta get up to that floor. | 我们得上到那层 |
[25:57] | You think the bomb squad boys are gonna go for that? | 你觉得防爆小组的小子们能让咱们过去吗 |
[25:59] | Good luck. | 那祝你好运 |
[26:01] | We’ll just tell ’em | 我们就说 |
[26:01] | we’re gonna help ’em clear the stairs. | 是来协助清查楼梯的 |
[26:03] | What? Wait, that’s 20 floors. | 什么 等等 那可有20层啊 |
[26:05] | 21. | 21层 |
[26:13] | That’s it. | 就是那里 |
[26:15] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[26:16] | Bioweapons lab. | 生化武器实验室 |
[26:18] | Not bio. Electronic. | 不是生化 是电子 |
[26:21] | That room’s a SCIF. | 那房间是敏感信息隔间设备 |
[26:23] | Built to keep any wireless or radio signals | 能防止无线电信号 |
[26:25] | from getting in or out. | 传入或传出 |
[26:27] | Your tax dollars at work. | 你们交的税用上了 |
[26:28] | You need to get into that room. | 进去那个房间 |
[26:30] | Mark can take it from there. | 然后交给马克负责 |
[26:31] | What’s in there, Kara? | 那里面有什么 卡拉 |
[26:32] | Just get inside and don’t drag your feet. | 进去就行了 别磨蹭 |
[26:35] | Or you’ll detonate? | 否则你就引爆吗 |
[26:37] | You do and you’ll blow up your plan along with us. | 你引爆 你的计划也要跟我们陪葬 |
[26:39] | Fond as I am of you, John, | 我喜欢你 约翰 |
[26:41] | don’t make me remind you just how expendable you are. | 可别要我提醒你 你是可损耗品 |
[26:46] | See you tomorrow, Jimmy. | 明天见 吉米 |
[26:50] | We’re gonna need you to put in some overtime. | 我们需要你加会儿班 |
[26:53] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[26:58] | – Who are you? – Hey, bud. | -你们是谁 -兄弟 |
[27:01] | Do you guys have any idea where you are? | 你们知道自己在哪里吗 |
[27:03] | Just give us a hand, would you? | 搭把手 行吗 |
[27:09] | Log in. | 登陆 |
[27:12] | Get the drive. | 拿硬盘 |
[27:19] | Mark, we don’t have to do this. | 马克 我们不是一定要做 |
[27:22] | Yes, we do or we’re dead. | 就是 不做就得死 |
[27:25] | No, there’s no signal. | 不 这里没信号 |
[27:27] | She can’t hear us. | 她听不见 |
[27:29] | We can figure out a way to stop her | 我们能想到法子阻止她 |
[27:30] | or at least a way out of these vests. | 或至少取下炸弹背心 |
[27:31] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[27:33] | – There isn’t one. – well, there has to be. | -没办法 -肯定会有 |
[27:35] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[27:39] | – Show him the servers. – This way. | -带他去服务器 -这边 |
[27:42] | I’ll let you know when I find a bay for the drive. | 我找到硬盘的插槽就通知你 |
[27:53] | – What’s your name? – Kevin. | -你叫什么名字 -凯文 |
[27:55] | I’m gonna try to get us out of this alive, Kevin. | 我会想办法让我们都活着出去 凯文 |
[27:58] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[28:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:02] | – It’s me. – Mr. Reese. | -是我 -里瑟先生 |
[28:04] | I don’t have much time. I’m in a DOD facility. | 时间有限 我现在在一处国防部设施中 |
[28:07] | I got your text. What is she having you do? | 我收到你的信息了 她要你做什么 |
[28:10] | Stealing something, I think. | 偷个东西吧 |
[28:11] | I think she may be aiming to steal a cyber weapon. | 她似乎想偷一件网络武器 |
[28:14] | Cyber weapon? | 网络武器 |
[28:18] | What’s on these drives? | 那些盘里有什么 |
[28:21] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[28:23] | If we’re gonna survive this, you need to trust me. | 我们要想撑过这关 你必须相信我 |
[28:28] | Information warfare units. | 网络信息战部队 |
[28:30] | Viruses, worms, military-grade malware | 病毒 蠕虫 军事级别的攻击软件 |
[28:34] | designed to infect and destroy enemy computer networks. | 用来感染摧毁敌军电脑网络的 |
[28:38] | That’s why these machines aren’t networked. | 所以这些机器都没联网 |
[28:40] | Yes, nothing in here can be allowed to get out there. | 是的 这里的一切都不允许外传 |
[28:43] | She may be looking for a project with a code name “Cygnus”. | 她应该在找一个程序 代号”天鹅座” |
[28:48] | What is Cygnus? | “天鹅座”在哪里 |
[28:48] | It’s a new super virus. | 那是新型超级病毒 |
[28:50] | In the wrong hands it could cripple major civilian networks, | 如果误入敌手 能毁掉大部分民用网络 |
[28:53] | our own defense systems, even kill the entire internet. | 我们自己的防御系统 甚至整个因特网 |
[28:57] | Which means it could be used to shut down the machine. | 也就是说 可以用来关掉机器 |
[28:59] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会允许的 |
[29:02] | Harold, I need you to stay clear of the building. | 哈罗德 我要你离这里远点儿 |
[29:05] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[29:08] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[29:09] | Is there a way to erase these drives? | 有没有办法清空那些盘 |
[29:11] | Only if there’s a security breach to the system. | 除非系统出现安全漏洞 |
[29:15] | Then its failsafe is to wipe the drives. | 失效保护功能就会洗掉硬盘 |
[29:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:40] | Destroying Cygnus before she gets her hands on it. | 在她染指前毁掉”天鹅座” |
[29:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:43] | You’re gonna get us killed, John. | 你会害死我们 约翰 |
[29:45] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[29:46] | Put that drive back in. | 把盘放回去 |
[29:52] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[30:21] | Break it up, boys. | 别闹了 孩子们 |
[30:31] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[30:34] | I knew you wouldn’t follow orders, John. | 我知道你不会乖乖听命的 约翰 |
[30:36] | Just like in Ordos. | 就像在鄂尔多斯一样 |
[30:38] | – You lost your nerve. – You’re too late. | -你胆怯了 -你来晚了 |
[30:41] | I erased the drives. | 我已经清空了硬盘 |
[30:47] | Never were one for the bigger picture, were you, John? | 你永远都看不清大局 是吧约翰 |
[30:52] | All I wanted was for you two to clear a path for me. | 我只需要你们帮我扫清障碍 |
[30:55] | Nicely done. | 干得不错 |
[30:57] | Get the drive. | 拿上硬盘 |
[31:03] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[31:14] | See, I’m not looking to take anything from this place. | 看 我并不想从这里取走什么 |
[31:19] | These boys are at least a generation behind. | 这些都已经落后一代了 |
[31:23] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[31:25] | I’m more interested in giving them something. | 我只想送他们点东西 |
[31:31] | What is this room? | 这房间是干什么的 |
[31:33] | Where we monitor | 我们用来监控 |
[31:34] | the government’s most secure networks against cyber attacks. | 政府最高安全网络抵抗网络攻击 |
[31:37] | From here she could reach– | 她从这里可以访问到 |
[31:39] | Everything. | 一切 |
[31:43] | What have you done, Kara? | 你干了什么 卡拉 |
[31:46] | My job, John. | 干我的工作 约翰 |
[31:54] | Kara, listen. | 卡拉 听着 |
[31:56] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[31:57] | I was in Ordos too, remember? | 我当时也在鄂尔多斯 记得吗 |
[32:01] | And, yes, we were burned, betrayed… | 没错 我们被伤害了 背叛了 |
[32:07] | But we survived. | 但我们活下来了 |
[32:10] | You’ve gotta let it go. | 放手吧 |
[32:13] | It’s not too late. | 还不晚 |
[32:17] | You can end this. | 你可以终止这一切 |
[32:21] | John. | 约翰 |
[32:26] | I plan to. | 我正有此意 |
[32:40] | I meant what I said before. | 我之前说的是真的 |
[32:43] | About missing this. | 我怀念这个 |
[32:45] | But it’s true what they say. | 但他们说的是对的 |
[32:48] | You can’t go home again. | 你已无法再回家 |
[32:55] | So long, fellas. | 别了 各位 |
[33:21] | Can you override the door? | 你能不能控制开门 |
[33:24] | No. | 不能 |
[33:25] | But I can overload the room’s power supply | 但我可以让房间的能量供应超负荷 |
[33:28] | which should cause an emergency shutdown. | 应该能造成紧急停机 |
[33:35] | Still locked. | 还锁着 |
[33:37] | Battery backup must have kicked in. | 肯定是备用电源启动了 |
[33:39] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[33:51] | Stay put. | 待在原地 |
[33:59] | We’ll never catch up with her. | 我们追不上她了 |
[34:01] | We need to get clear of any civilians. | 我们要远离平民 |
[34:03] | We can get up to the roof– | 我们可以上楼顶 |
[34:06] | God, Reese. | 上帝啊 里瑟 |
[34:07] | The whole self-sacrifice bit | 这套自我牺牲精神 |
[34:09] | beginning to wear a little thin, don’t you think? | 已经有点过时了 不是吗 |
[34:12] | Agency’s got a safe house less than two blocks from here. | 局里有间安全屋 就在两条街外 |
[34:16] | It’s a long shot, but it’s all I got. | 机会不大 但我别无他选了 |
[34:20] | Even if you made it, | 就算你赶到了 |
[34:22] | you think the agency would take you back? | 你以为局里会再接受你吗 |
[34:25] | In their eyes, you’re compromised. | 在他们眼里 你已经叛变了 |
[34:27] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[34:30] | All that’s waiting for you is a black hood. | 等待你的只有黑布罩头 |
[34:38] | Good luck, John. | 祝你好运 约翰 |
[34:48] | – John! – Carter. | -约翰 -卡特 |
[34:52] | You need to get off this floor right now. | 你们得马上离开 |
[34:54] | No, we need to get you out of that vest. | 不 我们要帮你取下炸弹背心 |
[34:56] | – You can’t. – I saw enough of them in Iraq. | -不行的 -我在伊拉克见过很多 |
[34:58] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开 |
[34:59] | John, please listen to me– | 约翰 拜托听我说 |
[35:00] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[35:02] | You’ve got too much to lose. | 你有太多不能舍弃的 |
[35:03] | No, John, you are not doing that. | 不 约翰 不要这么做 |
[35:06] | Lionel? | 莱奈尔 |
[35:08] | – Carter, he’s right. – Get off of me. | -卡特 他是对的 -放开我 |
[35:11] | Think of your son. | 想想你儿子 |
[35:17] | John. | 约翰 |
[35:19] | You don’t have to do this. | 不要这么做 |
[35:21] | You know I do. | 你知道我必须 |
[35:24] | Because you’d do the exact same thing. | 换你也会做同样的事 |
[35:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:32] | Both of you. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:36] | Come on, Carter, let’s go. Come on. | 来 卡特 我们走 来 |
[35:46] | So I see I’m not too late. | 看来我没迟到 |
[35:50] | I should have known you’d turn up here. | 我早该知道你会来 |
[35:51] | I told you to stay clear. | 我告诉过你离远点儿 |
[35:53] | Which is how I knew | 所以我知道 |
[35:54] | you’d put yourself in a situation like this, Mr. Reese. | 你会有此打算 里瑟先生 |
[35:56] | Stay where you are. | 站住别动 |
[36:01] | Here. | 这里 |
[36:07] | Find out what’s on that hard drive and stop it. | 查出硬盘里的内容 加以阻止 |
[36:12] | Will you just let me– | 你能否让我 |
[36:14] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[36:17] | Shoot me? | 开枪吗 |
[36:19] | This is my past catching up with me. | 这是我的过去导致的 |
[36:23] | It doesn’t concern you. | 跟你没关系 |
[36:24] | But this moment does. | 现在有关系了 |
[36:26] | I’m not leaving you here, John. | 我不会离开你 约翰 |
[36:28] | So can we please stop wasting time? | 所以我们别再浪费时间了好吗 |
[36:41] | Let’s see what we’ve got here. | 看看情况如何 |
[36:42] | Have you ever defused a bomb vest before? | 你以前拆过炸弹背心吗 |
[36:44] | Can’t say I have. | 不能说拆过 |
[36:46] | But I believe I grasp the basic principles. | 不过我肯定明白基本原理 |
[36:49] | Well, that’s encouraging. | 我心甚慰啊 |
[36:51] | It appears that she’s wired the phone | 她显然是用手机 |
[36:54] | to a capacitor-based trigger. | 作为触发器 |
[36:56] | If the phone is called, it will charge the capacitor | 电话一打进来 就会触发电容器 |
[36:59] | which will, in turn, release it’s charge in a single– | 从而 进一步导致触发单一 |
[37:01] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. This is my process. | 抱歉 积习难改 |
[37:04] | Can you shut off the timer? | 能停掉计时器吗 |
[37:06] | I can’t get at the battery. | 没法侵入电池系统 |
[37:07] | I need to hack the phone’s lock code. | 我需要黑到手机锁定码 |
[37:10] | Can you do it? | 能做到吗 |
[37:11] | I have built some of the most complex computer systems in existence. | 我造过有史以来最复杂的电脑系统 |
[37:16] | I can certainly unlock a phone. | 我肯定能解锁手机 |
[37:19] | All phones have a universal unlock code | 所有手机都有个通用的解锁码 |
[37:22] | based on their model and the unique “IMEI” number. | 基于其模式独一无二的手机串号 |
[37:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:27] | For this phone, it’s one of five combinations. | 对这部手机来说 是五个组合中的一个 |
[37:30] | That’s good. | 这挺好 |
[37:31] | The problem is we only get three attempts | 问题是我们只有三次尝试机会 |
[37:33] | before the phone permanently locks us out. | 然后手机就会永远锁定了 |
[37:35] | That’s not. | 这不好 |
[37:43] | I take it that one didn’t do it? | 看来这个不对喽 |
[37:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:09] | – Hello, Kara. – It’s done. | -你好 卡拉 -完成了 |
[38:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:13] | So I see. Nicely done. | 我看到了 干得不错 |
[38:17] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们 |
[38:18] | Now I want what you promised. | 现在我要你履行承诺 |
[38:20] | The person who sold the laptop | 卖掉这台电脑 |
[38:22] | that took you on your unfortunate trip to China. | 导致你中国不幸之旅的人 |
[38:26] | Or fortunate, depending on one’s view. | 或者说幸运之旅 要看从谁的角度看了 |
[38:30] | The name. | 名字 |
[38:32] | I’m afraid a name is all I have for you… | 恐怕我能给你的也只有名字 |
[38:35] | for someone who seemingly does not exist on any known database. | 此人似乎在所有数据库中都不存在 |
[38:41] | Perhaps you’ll have better luck in your search than I did. | 也许你查起来会比我有运气 |
[38:45] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[38:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:54] | Something you said once. | 你曾经说过 |
[38:57] | About how sooner or later we’d both probably end up dead. | 迟早有一天 我们俩会死掉 |
[39:00] | I’d prefer later. | 我喜欢迟点 |
[39:01] | After all, I’m the one that got you into this in the first place. | 毕竟 最初是我把你拉进来的 |
[39:05] | I’m pretty sure I’d be dead already if you hadn’t found me. | 我很确定 如果不是你找到我 我已经死了 |
[39:08] | It’s hard to say. | 难说 |
[39:10] | Not really. | 不难说 |
[39:14] | Pick a winner, Harold. | 选一个吧 哈罗德 |
[40:08] | You were right, Kara. | 你是对的 卡拉 |
[40:09] | About me being dead, I’m gonna be great at it. | 关于死 我特别擅长 |
[40:15] | Must have been a dud. | 肯定是哑弹 |
[40:37] | Guess Snow retired after all. | 看来斯诺还是退休了 |
[41:01] | Boy. | 乖 |
[41:12] | Detective? | 警探 |
[41:15] | Agent Moss. | 摩斯特工 |
[41:16] | What brings you by? | 有何贵干 |
[41:17] | We identified | 我们辨认出了 |
[41:18] | the suicide bombers who broke into the DOD facility. | 国防部设施自杀炸弹客的身份 |
[41:21] | Apparently they were a couple of rogue CIA agents. | 是两位离队的中情局特工 |
[41:23] | Agency’s not saying a peep, but we think they went pro. | 中情局不肯吱声 不过我们认为他们是职业的 |
[41:28] | This one, Mark Snow, | 这一位 马克·斯诺 |
[41:30] | fits the description of your “Man In A Suit”. | 很符合那位”西装男”的描述 |
[41:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:35] | We believe Donnelly was on to them. | 我们认为唐纳利去抓他们 |
[41:37] | They found out and killed him. | 他们发现了 杀死了他 |
[41:39] | So does that mean the bureau’s case | 这么说局里 |
[41:41] | against the man in the suit is– | 对西装男一案 |
[41:42] | Closed officially. | 正式结案 |
[41:45] | As for Donnelly, we’ll deal with the Agency on our end. | 至于唐纳利 我方会跟中情局交涉 |
[41:49] | – You take care, Detective. – Thank you. | -保重 警探 -谢谢 |
[41:59] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[42:01] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[42:11] | The hard drive tell you anything? | 硬盘有发现了吗 |
[42:13] | Nothing yet. | 还没 |
[42:16] | Whatever she uploaded, the encryption is remarkable. | 她上传的东西 加密极为厉害 |
[42:19] | I can only assume that the malware | 我只能说此攻击软件 |
[42:20] | it’s protecting is equally sophisticated. | 被保护到了极致 |
[42:23] | The only thing I’ve been able to decompile is | 我现在唯一能解码出的是 |
[42:25] | when it’s set to go live a little more than five months from now. | 其设定时间距现在不足五个月了 |
[42:28] | What happens then? | 到时会发生什么 |
[42:29] | I suppose we’ll find out. | 我想我们会发现的 |
[42:35] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[42:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:40] | Please, don’t mention it. | 拜托 不用说 |
[42:54] | I’m afraid a name is all I have for you… | 恐怕我能给你的也只有名字 |
[42:58] | for someone who seemingly does not exist on any known database. | 此人似乎在所有数据库中都不存在 |
[43:03] | Perhaps you’ll have better luck in your search than I did. | 也许你查起来会比我有运气 |
[43:22] | 哈罗德 芬奇 |