时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:44] | Pick right, pick right. | 右边 右边 |
[00:46] | Your mama just called, opie, told me to take you to school. | 你妈打电话来了 小白佬 叫我送你上学呢 |
[00:49] | Yeah, did you get your popcorn ready, man? | 是吗 你准备好爆米花了吗 |
[00:52] | ‘Cause I’m about to put on a show. | 我可准备上演好戏了 |
[00:56] | – Oh, yes! – Hell, no. | -成了 -不是吧 |
[00:57] | You might have blocked that | 你本来能拦住 |
[00:58] | if you hadn’t tripped on your skirt, bigfoot. | 可是被你的裙子绊住了 野人 |
[01:00] | You lucky you’re funny. | 你小子挺有趣 算你运气 |
[01:02] | You said our latest number dropped out of college? | 你说这位新号码从大学退学了 |
[01:04] | Logan Pierce left Caltech after his sophomore year, yes. | 罗根·皮尔斯大二时离开了加州理工 没错 |
[01:07] | He had other aspirations. | 他另有所好 |
[01:09] | No layups, no layups. Get that weak stuff out of here. | 别想上篮 别想上篮 小弱鸡闪开 |
[01:17] | No way, son, that was a foul. | 不可能 这是犯规 |
[01:19] | Ain’t no fouls out here. | 这里不论犯规 |
[01:21] | Guessing it wasn’t to become a professional athlete. | 看来不是当职业球员去了 |
[01:24] | Been real. | 真格儿的 |
[01:26] | I gotta jet though. I got a date with your girl. | 我得走了 我约了你的妞儿 |
[01:29] | Yeah, yeah, whatever. | 是啊是啊 随便吧 |
[01:31] | Make it rain! | 来吧 |
[01:34] | Later, bitches! | 回见了 贱人们 |
[01:38] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底什么人啊 |
[01:43] | Pierce is not just a college dropout. | 皮尔斯可不仅是个大学缀学生 |
[01:46] | He’s a self-made billionaire with a genius IQ. | 他是凭借自己的天才白手起家的亿万富豪 |
[01:51] | Started a social networking site | 他创建了一个社交网站 |
[01:54] | called Friendczar.com | 名叫”友网” |
[01:56] | with his best friend from college. | 跟他的大学挚友一起创建的 |
[01:58] | Thought you invented social networking, Finch. | 我还以为是你发明了社交网站 芬奇 |
[02:01] | Pierce perfected it. | 皮尔斯加以完善 |
[02:03] | His site has just shy of a billion users. | 他的网站有近十亿用户 |
[02:06] | Pierce’s chief engineer and front man for Friendczar.com, | 皮尔斯是”友网”的首席工程师和负责人 |
[02:11] | his longtime business partner Justin Ogilvy | 他的长期生意搭档贾斯汀·奥美 |
[02:15] | is the money and marketing guru. | 是资金和营销专家 |
[02:18] | And they started the company together? | 他们是一起创建的公司 |
[02:20] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[02:21] | It would certainly not be in Ogilvy’s best interest | 对奥美来说 要是皮尔斯现在死了 |
[02:24] | to have Pierce turn up dead now. | 对他可没好处 |
[02:26] | They’re taking Friendczar public in 72 hours. | 72小时后”友网”就要上市了 |
[02:29] | We need ears on Pierce. I couldn’t clone his phone. | 我们得监听皮尔斯 我没法克隆他的手机 |
[02:32] | Wouldn’t matter if you could. | 就算克隆了也没用 |
[02:34] | Pierce changes phones twice a day | 皮尔斯一天换两部手机 |
[02:36] | to avoid corporate espionage. | 以防商业间谍 |
[02:38] | 友网主办慈善拍卖会 善款将用于支持美国独立发明人 | |
[02:38] | Looks like he’s supposed to attend | 看来他今晚要出席 |
[02:40] | a charity auction tonight. | 一个慈善拍卖会 |
[02:42] | Promised the press a sound bite. | 根据媒体消息 |
[02:44] | And your plan is? | 你有何计划 |
[02:45] | Classic black, | 经典黑 |
[02:48] | satin notch lapel, bespoke, of course. | 缎切口翻领 当然是定制的 |
[02:51] | And I assume you know how to tie one of these? | 我想你应该会系吧 |
[03:07] | You following up on the anonymous tip? | 你还在跟那个匿名线索啊 |
[03:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:10] | You really think a cop killed Davidson? | 你真认为是警察杀了戴维森吗 |
[03:11] | I think a lot of cops have reason | 我认为很多警察 |
[03:13] | to want an IAB detective dead. | 都恨不得内务部警探去死 |
[03:15] | Then I realized Davidson wasn’t the only cop | 然后我意识到戴维森并非 |
[03:19] | who went missing last year. | 去年失踪的唯一警察 |
[03:22] | Detective Stills. | 斯蒂尔斯警探 |
[03:23] | Didn’t you two work together in the 51st? | 你之前不是跟他同在51局工作吗 |
[03:26] | Long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[03:27] | Two cops go missing, their bodies never found. | 两名警察失踪 尸体从未被发现 |
[03:30] | Something’s not right. | 这事儿不对劲 |
[03:37] | – Carter. – Detective. | -卡特 -警探 |
[03:38] | I’m emailing you the details | 我发了封邮件给你 |
[03:40] | of several lawsuits involving Logan Pierce. | 内有涉及罗根·皮尔斯的若干诉讼 |
[03:44] | Plaintiffs with a history of violence, | 原告有暴力史的 |
[03:46] | prior convictions. | 有前科的 |
[03:48] | What exactly did you mean by “several lawsuits”? | 你所谓的”若干诉讼”到底有多少 |
[03:51] | 200, but I’ve already prioritized them. | 200个 不过我已经排好序了 |
[03:52] | And no, there’s no need to thank me. | 你就不用谢我了 |
[04:04] | Bear. | 小熊 |
[04:06] | Apport. | 来嘛 |
[04:13] | Apport. | 来嘛 |
[04:16] | I’m feeling a little out of place here. | 我 感觉格格不入 |
[04:20] | Don’t worry, I’ll talk you | 别担心 我会陪你 |
[04:22] | through any difficult encounters that may arise. | 应付任何可能遇到的情况 |
[04:34] | Finch, I got eyes on Pierce | 芬奇 我看到皮尔斯了 |
[04:36] | and his partner Justin Ogilvy. | 还有他的搭档贾斯汀·奥美 |
[04:38] | Best friends for over a decade. | 十几年的挚友 |
[04:40] | They’ve known each other since Caltech. | 他们在加州理工相识 |
[04:42] | Who’s the third guy in Pierce’s circle? | 皮尔斯圈儿里的第三个人是谁 |
[04:44] | That would probably be Jeremy Campbell, | 应该是杰里米·坎贝尔 |
[04:48] | Pierce’s lawyer. | 皮尔斯的律师 |
[04:49] | Friendczar is his firm’s only client. | “友网”是他事务所的唯一客户 |
[04:52] | So I wake up, I’m bruised, I’m scratched. | 我醒来发现 鼻青脸肿 处处抓痕 |
[04:55] | I call Justin from her dorm room. | 我在她宿舍打电话给贾斯汀 |
[04:58] | Yeah, no hello, no good morning, just, | 没错 也不打招呼 也不说早上好 上来就说 |
[05:00] | “Justin, I think I got beat up by a girl in bed and…” | 贾斯汀 我好像被个妞儿在床上暴打了 |
[05:04] | I did. | 没错 |
[05:05] | “I think I kind of enjoyed it.” | 我好像还挺享受的 |
[05:07] | I loved it. | 我爱死了 |
[05:08] | Remember that you’re John Wiley, | 记住你叫约翰·威利 |
[05:10] | hedge fund manager. | 对冲基金经理 |
[05:11] | What about John Rooney, asset manager? | 干嘛不用约翰·鲁尼 资产经理人 |
[05:13] | No, no, he’s a single-digit millionaire. | 不不 他只是个百万富翁 |
[05:15] | John Wiley is valued at over 100 million. | 约翰·威利身价要过亿 |
[05:17] | Exactly how much money do you have? | 你到底有多少钱 |
[05:23] | Pierce, Justin. You’re both looking rich. | 皮尔斯 贾斯汀 你们看上去真阔 |
[05:27] | Ben, you are looking… mature. | 本 你看上去真 熟 |
[05:33] | I feel a cold coming on. | 我好像伤风了 |
[05:35] | But wait, isn’t your little charity thing | 等等 你的啥慈善 |
[05:37] | working on a cure for that? | 不就是为了治这个么 |
[05:39] | You’re thinking of cancer. | 你说的那个是癌症 |
[05:41] | Ben and Cynthia Kamin, | 本·卡盟及其夫人辛西娅 |
[05:43] | whose social networking site Connectroid.com | 他们的社交网站”连网” |
[05:47] | was devalued by half when Friendczar debuted. | 自从”友网”开始后贬值近一半 |
[05:51] | Kamin’s pretending to make nice. | 卡盟假装友好 |
[05:56] | Finch, I think Pierce just made me. | 芬奇 皮尔斯注意到我了 |
[05:59] | Just mention the carried interest loophole. | 先聊一下附带权益漏洞 |
[06:01] | You’ll be fine. | 你没事的 |
[06:03] | I haven’t seen you at one of these things before. | 我之前没见你来过啊 |
[06:05] | What’s your story? | 你什么来路 |
[06:06] | John Wiley, hedge fund manager. | 约翰·威利 对冲基金经理 |
[06:09] | How’s that carried interest loophole treating you? | 附带权益漏洞对你影响如何 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry. I thought you were interesting. | 抱歉 我还以为你很有趣 |
[06:14] | My mistake. | 我错了 |
[06:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[06:18] | Please take your seats | 请就座 |
[06:19] | for the auction portion of tonight’s event. | 今晚的活动即将开始 |
[06:22] | I didn’t make a good first impression. | 看来我给他的第一印象不佳 |
[06:23] | Only because I didn’t realize | 那是因为我没意识到 |
[06:24] | that we were dealing with a one percenter | 我们这位顶级富豪 |
[06:26] | who finds other one percenters tedious. | 会感觉其他顶级富豪乏味 |
[06:28] | We’ll start the bidding tonight | 我们今晚的拍卖 |
[06:30] | with our most coveted item, a collection of letters | 从这件最令人梦寐以求的物品开始 |
[06:33] | handwritten by Albert Einstein. | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦的手写信 |
[06:35] | We’ll start the bidding for the letters at $1 million. | 起价是一百万 |
[06:38] | Who will start at $1 million for our opening bid? | 谁首先开价一百万 |
[06:40] | $1 million right here. Looking for 1.5. | 这边一百万 谁出一百五十万 |
[06:43] | I’ve got $1 million, looking for 1.5. | 有一百万了 谁出一百五十万 |
[06:44] | 1.5 in the back, looking for 2. | 后边一百五十万 谁出两百万 |
[06:46] | 1.5 looking for $2 million. | 一百五十万了 谁来两百万 |
[06:47] | I’ve got 1.5. I need $2 million for these letters. | 有一百五十万了 谁出两百万拍这些信 |
[06:49] | Kamin’s bidding against Pierce. | 卡盟在和皮尔斯竞价 |
[06:51] | $2 million, anyone? | 两百万 谁出 |
[06:53] | $2 million right here, looking for 2.5. | 这边两百万 谁出两百五十万 |
[06:56] | $2,500,000 right here, looking for 3. | 这边两百五十万 谁出三百万 |
[06:58] | We’ve got $2,500,000 | 出到两百五十万了 |
[06:59] | You know, I think these letters | 我认为那些信 |
[07:01] | are worth much more than a piddly 3 mil. | 价值远不止区区三百万 |
[07:04] | You could do better. Am I right, Kamin? | 你可以再加点油 是吧 卡盟 |
[07:07] | 5 million. | 五百万 |
[07:08] | We’ve got $5 million, ladies and gentlemen. | 出到五百万了 女士们先生们 |
[07:13] | That’s too rich for Kamin’s blood. | 卡盟吃不消了 |
[07:15] | Anybody else? | 还有别人吗 |
[07:20] | I’m so sorry, Finch, | 对不住了 芬奇 |
[07:22] | but this guy is too used to getting his own way. | 但这家伙太为所欲为了 |
[07:24] | 10 million. | 一千万 |
[07:26] | $10 million, ladies and gentlemen! | 一千万 女士们先生们 |
[07:27] | We’ve got $10 million going once. | 一千万一次 |
[07:29] | Mr. Reese, this is not petty cash. | 里瑟先生 这次小额备用金可不够了 |
[07:31] | We’ve got 10 million going twice. | 一千万两次 |
[07:33] | Sold, right there to the gentleman for $10 million. | 成交 这位先生一千万竞标成功 |
[07:43] | I’m sorry. Maybe next time. | 抱歉 下次再来吧 |
[07:46] | No apology necessary. | 无需道歉 |
[07:48] | I was just driving up the price for charity. | 我只是为慈善抬高价格 |
[07:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[07:59] | Finch, Pierce just got a text. | 芬奇 皮尔斯刚刚接到条短信 |
[08:01] | He’s on the move. | 他离开了 |
[08:09] | – Get your ass in here. – Yes, ma’am. | -给我进来 -遵命 女士 |
[08:16] | I thought you had a cold. | 我还以为你伤风了 |
[08:23] | Pierce is not just encroaching on Kamin’s business. | 皮尔斯不光侵占了卡盟的生意 |
[08:26] | He’s encroaching on his wife. | 还侵占了人家的妻子 |
[08:29] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[08:30] | Where is Mr. Pierce? | 皮尔斯先生呢 |
[08:31] | I know Pierce and I were supposed to give you | 我知道皮尔斯和我应该 |
[08:33] | a sound bite in time for the 11:00 news, | 为11点新闻接受采访 |
[08:35] | but he’s indisposed at the moment. | 但他现在不太舒服 |
[08:37] | The one tip I can give you | 我可以透露个消息 |
[08:39] | is that the Friendczar IPO | “友站”的首次公开募股 |
[08:40] | will break records and make history. | 将会打破纪录 创造历史 |
[08:42] | – Thanks. – Is Pierce avoiding us? | -谢谢 -皮尔斯在躲我们吗 |
[08:44] | How many shares are you planning to sell? | 你们计划出多少股 |
[08:45] | The board knows Pierce only listens to you. | 董事会知道皮尔斯只听你的 |
[08:47] | Get him to pull himself together. | 叫他自制一点 |
[08:49] | Get this company some good press. | 给公司树点正面形象 |
[08:52] | That’s Sinclair Melbourne, | 那是辛克莱·梅尔本 |
[08:53] | VC and chairman of the Friendczar board. | 副总裁 “友网”董事会主席 |
[08:57] | This was a one-time slipup, Sinclair. | 仅此一次 辛克莱 |
[08:58] | It won’t happen again. | 保证下不为例 |
[09:01] | Sir, your letters. | 先生 你的信 |
[09:04] | You can keep ’em. | 你留着吧 |
[09:10] | Finch, Pierce just left the auction, | 芬奇 皮尔斯刚离开拍卖会了 |
[09:13] | but his car’s not here. | 但他的车不在 |
[09:14] | Pierce is gone. | 皮尔斯走了 |
[09:15] | What? He has no mode of transport. | 什么 他没有交通工具啊 |
[09:21] | Is that a helicopter? | 是直升机吗 |
[09:23] | It’s against the law to take off from a rooftop in Manhattan. | 从曼哈顿的楼顶上起飞是违法的 |
[09:28] | Finch, how do we keep up with a guy who breaks all the rules? | 芬奇 我们怎么能跟上这种不按常理出牌的人 |
[09:46] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you. | 我一直在联系你 |
[09:48] | I turned off my phone. | 我手机关了 |
[09:49] | I’m working on a new heuristic algorithm. | 我在试几个新的探试算法 |
[09:51] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[09:55] | Something happened this morning. | 今天早上出事了 |
[10:02] | Current estimates for casualties | 据估计两次袭击 |
[10:04] | from both attacks are very grave, | 造成的伤亡极为惨重 |
[10:06] | estimated at about… | 估计将有 |
[10:09] | Was it a plane? | 是架飞机吗 |
[10:12] | Two planes. | 两架飞机 |
[10:15] | Countless bodies have yet to be uncovered | 还有很多尸体未被发现 |
[10:17] | because they are buried under about… | 因为被深埋其中 |
[10:19] | In terms of civilian casualties… | 预计平民伤亡 |
[10:21] | We started IFT to change the world. | 我们创建IFT是为了改变世界 |
[10:25] | Our suits got nicer, | 我们的西装越来越光鲜 |
[10:28] | our scotch more expensive. | 我们的威士忌越来越昂贵 |
[10:31] | We changed, but the world stayed the same… | 我们改变了 但世界却还是一样 |
[10:34] | until today. | 直到今天 |
[10:40] | If we don’t change the world, | 我们不改变世界 |
[10:42] | someone else will, so… | 其他人就来改变 |
[10:46] | what are we gonna do to stop the guys who did this? | 我们如何才能阻止这种人呢 |
[11:04] | Finch, looks like our billionaire | 芬奇 这位亿万富豪 |
[11:06] | might be having a breakdown. | 似乎精神崩溃了 |
[11:08] | Pierce appears to be even more erratic | 皮尔斯看起来比 |
[11:10] | than your typical billionaire. | 典型的亿万富豪还古怪 |
[11:11] | Nice legs. | 美腿啊 |
[11:12] | The closest thing he has to a routine | 他最有规律的事儿 |
[11:14] | is a weekly visit to a dry cleaner. | 就是每周去一次干洗店 |
[11:16] | – Where are you? – I’m at work. | -你在哪儿 -我在上班 |
[11:21] | Where’s Pauly? | 宝利呢 |
[11:23] | He got a full scholarship to the Brooklyn law center. | 他拿到了布鲁克林法律中心的全额奖学金 |
[11:26] | So I guess you will be needing my ticket then. | 那你多半需要看我的票了吧 |
[11:31] | Did you use the, uh– | 你有没有用 |
[11:32] | CO2 process, yes, of course, Mr. Pierce. | 干冰清洗程序 当然有 皮尔斯先生 |
[11:37] | I guess you ran out of clean suits. | 看来您没干净西装穿了 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:40] | I’m actually more of a jeans and T-shirt kind of guy. | 我其实比较习惯牛仔T恤 |
[11:43] | I only have one suit. | 只有这一套西装 |
[11:44] | A good suit is like the perfect woman. | 好西装就像好女人 |
[11:48] | Once you find the right one… | 一旦找到对的 |
[11:52] | nothing else will do. | 其他不过粪土 |
[11:54] | How very eccentric of you. | 您真是超凡脱俗 |
[11:58] | – Your card. – Course. | -您的卡 -好的 |
[12:00] | Have a nice day. | 祝您愉快 |
[12:05] | Mr. Reese, I switched Pierce’s titanium card | 里瑟先生 我将皮尔斯的钛卡 |
[12:07] | for one with a listening device. | 换成了带窃听器的卡 |
[12:09] | I also hacked his online calendar. | 我还黑入了他的在线日程表 |
[12:10] | He’ll be heading back to the office | 他要回办公室参加 |
[12:12] | for a round of Friendczar depositions. | 一堆”友网”的诉讼取证会 |
[12:17] | Friendczar destroyed my business. | “友网”摧毁了我的生意 |
[12:19] | They ruined my reputation. | 毁了我的声誉 |
[12:21] | No one returns my calls. | 没有人回我的电话 |
[12:23] | And I can forget raising any venture capital funds. | 我也无法募集到任何风投资金 |
[12:26] | Friendczar is aggressive about purchasing | “友网”出手狠绝地买断 |
[12:28] | and absorbing small start-ups. | 吞并刚起步的小公司 |
[12:30] | And if a small CEO tries to go toe-to-toe with them, | 如果任何小公司的首席执行官敢跟他们宣战 |
[12:33] | he gets sued for patent infringement, | 就会面临专利侵权起诉 |
[12:34] | no matter how bogus the suit. | 无论这诉讼多荒唐 |
[12:37] | Could you tell me why Logan Pierce | 你能告诉我为什么罗根·皮尔斯 |
[12:39] | can’t even look the man he’s suing in the eye? | 都不正眼看他正在起诉的人吗 |
[12:41] | ‘Cause he’s asleep. | 因为他睡着了 |
[12:51] | You didn’t violate our patents, we screwed up. | 你没有侵犯我们的专利 我们搞错了 |
[12:54] | We’ll help you raise the venture capital funds you lost. | 我们会帮你募集你之前损失的风投资金 |
[12:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[13:02] | Emily Morton’s lawyers are here. | 艾米莉·莫顿的律师来了 |
[13:04] | Great. | 好极了 |
[13:05] | According to Detective Carter, | 据卡特警探所说 |
[13:06] | Ms. Morton sold Friendczar her matchmaking site, | 莫顿小姐将她的婚介网站卖给了”友网” |
[13:09] | Alchementary.Com. | 金爱网 |
[13:10] | They promised her they’d launch her site worldwide, | 他们答应过会将她的网站推广到全世界 |
[13:12] | and instead, they made sure it never saw the light of day. | 但实际上 他们却让这个网站从此不见天日 |
[13:15] | I see lawyers but no client. | 我只看到了律师却没看到委托人 |
[13:17] | Our client is unable to appear due to extenuating circumstances. | 我们的委托人因法定合理原因无法出席 |
[13:20] | A frivolous lawsuit doesn’t qualify as extenuating circumstances. | 这么个小案子用不上”法定合理原因”条款 |
[13:24] | But intimidation does. | 但有恐吓就可以 |
[13:25] | Hey, we have a board meeting at 1:00. | 我们下午一点有董事会会议 |
[13:27] | The board can meet me on Coney Island. | 让董事会来科尼岛见我 |
[13:29] | They have got these bacon-wrapped hot dogs. | 那儿有培根热狗 |
[13:32] | Crispy on the outside, juicy on the in. | 外层酥脆 里层多汁 |
[13:34] | It’s your basic kosher nightmare. | 这可是你们犹太人的噩梦啊 |
[13:36] | But you know what they say, | 但你知道俗话怎么说的 |
[13:37] | “What happens on Coney Island–“ | “在科尼岛发生的” |
[13:40] | Well, I guess nothing good really happens on Coney Island, | 我看在科尼岛也发生不了什么事 |
[13:42] | except for these dogs. | 除了热狗 |
[13:44] | What a lunatic. | 神经病 |
[13:45] | If we don’t get ahold of Ms. Morton, | 如果再联系不上莫顿女士 |
[13:47] | we’re gonna have to drop the lawsuit. | 我们就只能撤销起诉了 |
[13:48] | Finch, Emily’s missing, | 芬奇 艾米莉失踪了 |
[13:50] | and her lawyer just implied she’s being intimidated. | 她的律师暗示她被恐吓了 |
[13:52] | Right before her suit goes to trial. | 正好在庭审开始之前 |
[13:54] | The timing is a little too perfect. | 时机还真是巧啊 |
[13:56] | Maybe Pierce and his partner | 也许皮尔斯及其搭档 |
[13:57] | had something to do with her disappearance. | 跟其失踪有关 |
[14:01] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[14:02] | Two days before your company’s IPO, | 还有两天就首次公开募股了 |
[14:04] | and you’re streaking across Tribeca? | 你给我在特里贝克区裸奔 |
[14:06] | Tell me, Sinclair, | 告诉我 辛克莱 |
[14:06] | do you buy all your shirts pre-stuffed, | 你的衬衫买来时就这么挺 |
[14:08] | or do you just fill ’em out that way? | 还是你给硬撑起来的 |
[14:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:15] | Get your partner back in the game, | 让你的搭档按游戏规则来 |
[14:16] | or I’m gonna call an emergency board meeting. | 不然我就召集紧急董事会 |
[14:18] | When you build a viable web server using the LAMP stack, Sinclair, | 你要能用LAMP建个靠谱儿的网站出来 梅尔本 |
[14:21] | you’re free to run the company. | 公司就归你管 |
[14:22] | In fact, let’s put it before the board– | 实际上 你觉得董事会怎么选 |
[14:23] | You or me. | 要你还是要我 |
[14:26] | That’s what I thought. | 我看也是 |
[14:27] | Lunchtime, bitches. | 吃午饭了 贱人们 |
[14:30] | Finch, even his own company’s | 芬奇 他自己公司的人 |
[14:32] | having trouble curbing Pierce’s behavior. | 都吃不住皮尔斯的行为 |
[14:35] | Glad to hear we’re not alone. | 真高兴吾道不孤 |
[14:45] | Pierce is headed to Coney Island. | 皮尔斯去科尼岛了 |
[14:47] | I’m on it. | 我跟着他 |
[14:54] | Something’s not right. | 不太对 |
[14:56] | Normally Pierce drives fast, | 皮尔斯开车通常很快 |
[14:57] | but he drives with precision. | 但开得很稳 |
[14:59] | This is Logan Pierce. | 我是罗根·皮尔斯 |
[15:01] | I have a slight problem with my car. | 我的车有点问题 |
[15:03] | I can’t slow down. | 没法减速 |
[15:04] | Pierce’s car won’t decelerate. | 皮尔斯刹不住车了 |
[15:06] | Most modern vehicles can be hacked into. | 现代车辆控制系统很容易被黑入 |
[15:08] | If you can get within 10 meters, | 你靠近到十米以内 |
[15:10] | I should be able to infiltrate the bluetooth, | 我应该能用蓝牙侵入 |
[15:12] | then access the engine control unit. | 然后控制引擎 |
[15:21] | Finch, he blew a light. I lost him. | 芬奇 他闯红灯了 我跟丢了 |
[15:23] | No matter. I’m in. | 没关系 我得手了 |
[15:25] | Someone has hacked into the car’s ECU | 有人黑入了电子控制单元 |
[15:27] | and installed malware, | 安装了恶意程序 |
[15:28] | locked the car in third gear at 50 miles an hour. | 把引擎锁定在三档50迈 |
[15:32] | Hello, hello? Is anybody there? | 喂喂 有人在吗 |
[15:34] | My accelerator’s stuck. | 我的油门卡住了 |
[15:35] | I can’t downshift. | 没法降档 |
[15:35] | 变速器控制系统错误 3-4档变速故障 | |
[15:37] | Communications and emergency services. | 紧急故障处理中心 |
[15:39] | I understand that you can’t decelerate. | 我了解您现在无法刹车 |
[15:41] | I’ll do my best to remedy your problem. | 会尽力帮您解决 |
[15:43] | Remedy faster, Sherlock. | 快点解决 福尔摩斯 |
[15:44] | I’m kinda hosed right now. | 我有点撑不住了 |
[15:46] | Mr. Reese, do you have eyes on Pierce? | 里瑟先生 看得见皮尔斯吗 |
[15:47] | Yes, he’s about ten seconds out | 看得见 再有10秒钟 |
[15:49] | from a catastrophic accident. | 他就要悲剧了 |
[15:52] | You don’t stop him, Finch, | 你要是拦不下他 芬奇 |
[15:53] | there’s a cargo truck that will. | 那辆卡车就要拦下他了 |
[16:04] | Finch, you saved him. | 芬奇 你救了他 |
[16:22] | Take me to the city. | 到市区 |
[16:26] | I can’t protect someone we can’t keep up with. | 跟都跟不上的人 我没法保护 |
[16:28] | Well, what do you have in mind? | 你有何想法 |
[16:30] | A different tactic. | 换种战术 |
[16:36] | Mr. Pierce, there’s a John Wiley to see you. | 皮尔斯先生 有位约翰·威利要见您 |
[16:38] | Tell him I’m a busy man. | 告诉他我很忙 |
[16:39] | If he objects, have security show him out. | 他要有意见 就叫保安出马 |
[16:54] | I’ll make this quick. | 我会长话短说 |
[16:58] | I have it on good authority that your life’s in danger. | 我有可靠消息 你现在有生命危险 |
[17:01] | And normally I’d just follow you around, | 通常 我只要跟着你 |
[17:04] | help behind the scenes, but– | 悄悄帮忙就行 但是 |
[17:07] | You’ve got too much money | 你钱太多 |
[17:08] | and too many resources. | 资源也太多 |
[17:11] | I can protect you, but only if you | 我可以保护你 前提是 |
[17:13] | let me stick with you for the next 48 hours. | 接下来48小时让我贴身跟着你 |
[17:29] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[17:35] | See, I knew you were interesting. | 看 我就知道你很有趣 |
[17:49] | The freight train just left for Des Moines. | 运货的火车出发去得梅因了 |
[17:51] | The machine will be at the facility in ten days. | 十天后机器就能就绪了 |
[17:55] | I’ve been thinking about you wanting | 我一直在考虑你说想要 |
[17:57] | to make a difference, help people. | 改变世界 造福人类 |
[17:59] | You know, we can do that now. | 现在我们可以去做了 |
[18:00] | We could invest in clean water initiatives, | 我们可以投资净水项目 |
[18:03] | sustainable farming. | 可持续发展农业 |
[18:06] | We built the single most powerful technology known to man– | 我们造出了有史以来最强大的科技 |
[18:10] | A machine that knows when someone needs help. | 能发现需要帮助者的机器 |
[18:15] | And you just gave it away. | 你却拱手放过了 |
[18:18] | We had our chance, Harold. | 我们有过机会 哈罗德 |
[18:21] | Well, we built it, and it saves lives. | 我们造了 它拯救了生命 |
[18:24] | Not enough lives. | 拯救得不够多 |
[18:25] | We’ve been over this, Nathan. | 我们谈过了 奈森 |
[18:27] | The machine is gone. | 机器已经送走了 |
[18:28] | What if we could still access it? | 要是我们还有权限访问机器呢 |
[18:32] | We decided we weren’t going to play God. | 我们已经决定了不扮演上帝 |
[18:34] | We weren’t going to build a back door. | 我们不会建后门 |
[18:36] | We decided a lot of things the last seven years. | 过去七年我俩决定了很多事 |
[18:40] | And that one, I’m the least proud of. | 那件事 是最令我不安的 |
[18:44] | We did what we set out to do. | 我们已经做了该做的 |
[18:45] | Now either we move on to the next thing together, | 现在 要么我们一起继续其他事情 |
[18:48] | or we don’t. | 要么算了 |
[18:56] | You decide. | 你决定 |
[19:09] | Alchementary uses and advanced algorithm | 金爱网改进了算法 |
[19:11] | to predict if the relationship will last, | 能有效判断关系能否持久 |
[19:13] | and not just romantic relationships. | 不只是恋爱关系 |
[19:15] | Business, friendships, you name it. | 商业伙伴 友情 都可以 |
[19:18] | Logan Pierce and Justin Ogilvy | 罗根·皮尔斯和贾斯汀·奥美 |
[19:21] | promised to launch Alchementary. | 答应过我要发布金爱网 |
[19:24] | I am going to make sure they keep their promise. | 我一定要让他们信守诺言 |
[19:34] | Hey, Pierce, buddy. | 皮尔斯 兄弟 |
[19:37] | Before you go, about tonight. | 走之前提醒一下 今晚 |
[19:40] | Party. New York Stock Exchange. Potential investors. | 派对 纽约证交所 潜在投资者 |
[19:42] | Right, right. I’ll be early. | 是啊是啊 我一定提前到 |
[19:44] | And make sure there’s an extra invitation for Mr. Wiley here. | 记得把威利先生加到邀请名单里 |
[19:47] | Is this the guy who outbid you at the charity auction? | 这是在慈善拍卖会上竞拍赢你的家伙吧 |
[19:50] | We’re considering a merger. | 我们在考虑并购 |
[19:52] | And you think that’s a good idea, | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[19:53] | partnering with a guy you just met? | 跟个刚认识的人混 |
[19:55] | I think it’s ideal. | 我觉得挺好 |
[19:56] | I haven’t had time to learn all his flaws yet. | 我不够时间发现他的缺点 |
[19:59] | See you at the party, bitches. | 派对上见 贱人们 |
[20:02] | Mr. Reese, Emily Morton vowed | 里瑟先生 艾米莉·莫顿发过誓 |
[20:03] | to make Pierce launch her technology, | 要皮尔斯发布她的技术 |
[20:06] | a technology that would seriously compete with Friendczar. | 这技术甚至可以跟”友网”抗衡 |
[20:09] | Pretty sure Pierce is the victim, | 我确定皮尔斯一定是受害人 |
[20:11] | not the perpetrator. | 而非行凶者 |
[20:12] | Someone already made an attempt on his life. | 已经有人对他动手了 |
[20:15] | Someone with hacking skills. | 懂黑客技术的人 |
[20:18] | Someone like a missing software engineer. | 比如失踪的软件工程师 |
[20:22] | Why get the exact same car | 之前那辆车毫发未损 |
[20:23] | when your old one didn’t even have a scratch? | 为什么又买辆一模一样的 |
[20:25] | ‘Cause it’s unparalleled. | 因为这是无与伦比的 |
[20:27] | I don’t collect toys, just the best of what I need. | 我不爱收藏 只要最好的 |
[20:29] | One car. One watch. | 一辆车 一块表 |
[20:33] | 2 mil, charts the phase and the orbit of the moon, | 两百万 带月相 |
[20:35] | tells time to the nanosecond, | 精确到纳秒 |
[20:37] | and I don’t have to wind it. | 还不用手动上弦 |
[20:40] | For $2 million, I certainly hope not. | 两百万 我真是希望不用 |
[20:50] | Welcome to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[20:53] | You call this humble? | 你这叫”寒”吗 |
[20:55] | Single Malt Scotch, neat, right? | 纯麦威士忌 不加水 对吧 |
[20:58] | That’s what you had at the auction. | 拍卖会上你就喝的这个 |
[20:59] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[21:00] | That’s impressive though. | 不过真令人赞叹 |
[21:04] | Knowing people is my business. | 了解人是我的工作 |
[21:05] | I thought your business was | 我以为你的工作是 |
[21:06] | schmoozing investors for your IPO. | 为了首次公开募股陪投资人侃大山 |
[21:10] | My watch might not be able to tell time to the nanosecond, | 虽然我的手表没精确到纳秒 |
[21:14] | but you’re late. | 不过你肯定迟到了 |
[21:16] | I have better things to do. | 我有更好的事要做 |
[21:20] | Finch, Pierce is missing his own party. | 芬奇 皮尔斯不去自己的派对了 |
[21:22] | Just as well. | 正好 |
[21:23] | Pierce won’t be safe in public now. | 皮尔斯在公众场合更不安全 |
[21:26] | Check your phone. | 查下你的手机 |
[21:29] | Friendczar’s IPO is predicted | “友网”的首次公开募股即将 |
[21:30] | to reach record-breaking numbers. | 达到历史纪录 |
[21:32] | Do you think you’ll make history? | 你觉得自己会创造历史吗 |
[21:34] | Well, with stock this overvalued, how could we not? | 股票估值过高 没理由不会啊 |
[21:36] | You know, personally, Janet, I’d wait to buy | 私底下说 珍妮特 要我就多等个 |
[21:37] | for at least a day or two till after the stock dips. | 一两天 等股价下跌后再买 |
[21:40] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[21:42] | The board called an emergency meeting. | 董事会召开了紧急会议 |
[21:44] | Pierce is no longer CEO of Friendczar. | 皮尔斯已经不是”友网”的首席执行官了 |
[21:52] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[21:53] | Oh, God. Don’t tell me it was me. | 上帝 不是我吧 |
[21:55] | The board thinks they can do your job after all. | 看来董事会认为他们可以取代你 |
[21:58] | You’re out. | 你出局了 |
[22:01] | Well, here’s to unemployment. | 敬失业 |
[22:15] | I don’t feel very good. | 我感觉不太对 |
[22:18] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[22:20] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[22:22] | Sit back, sit back, sit back. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[22:24] | You’re having a reaction. | 这是过敏反应 |
[22:25] | Are you allergic to anything? | 你对什么过敏 |
[22:28] | Naproxen. | 萘普生 |
[22:31] | Mr. Reese, what’s going on? | 里瑟先生 怎么了 |
[22:32] | The scotch, it was spiked. | 威士忌 被动了手脚 |
[22:43] | Pierce is going into anaphylactic shock. | 皮尔斯快要过敏性休克了 |
[22:45] | – Sending an ambulance. – There’s no time. | -这就派救护车 -来不及了 |
[22:47] | I need to get air into his lungs. | 我得让空气进入他肺里 |
[22:49] | Relax. | 放松 |
[22:50] | Look at me. You’re going to be okay. | 看着我 你会没事的 |
[23:03] | Is Pierce all right, Mr. Reese? | 皮尔斯没事吧 里瑟先生 |
[23:07] | Yes. | 没事 |
[23:09] | But he’s gonna have one hell of a hangover. | 不过他要宿醉惨了 |
[23:25] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[23:27] | In the Chinese culture, | 按中国文化 |
[23:28] | you’d be responsible for me for life. | 你要负责我一辈子 |
[23:31] | Glad neither one of us is Chinese then. | 真高兴我们都不是中国人 |
[23:36] | Who has access to your house? | 谁有权限进到你家 |
[23:38] | Just a hundred or so of my closest friends. | 就我一百多名挚友 |
[23:42] | I like people. | 我喜欢人群 |
[23:44] | I like to party. | 我喜欢派对 |
[23:46] | Who knows you’re allergic to naproxen? | 谁知道你对萘普生过敏 |
[23:48] | I don’t know, I didn’t develop the allergy till recently. | 我不知道 我也是最近才过敏的 |
[23:50] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么做这些 |
[23:52] | Did somebody put you up to this? | 有人安排你来的吗 |
[23:53] | Is this penance for some deep, dark mistake? | 是在为某些黑暗可怕的错误在赎罪吗 |
[23:56] | Spoken like a man who’s made his fair share. | 听上去你颇有同感 |
[23:59] | I– mistakes don’t interest me. | 我 我对错误不感兴趣 |
[24:01] | I don’t look back. You keep moving. | 我从不回顾过去 只会继续前行 |
[24:03] | It’s the only way to stay alive. | 这是唯一的存活之道 |
[24:05] | Philosophy makes sense, | 这理论颇有道理 |
[24:07] | coming from a kid whose parents went bankrupt. | 尤其是从一个父母破产的孩子嘴里说出来 |
[24:12] | Knowing people is my business too. | 了解人也是我的工作 |
[24:19] | My dad owned a little camera shop. | 我父亲有一家小相机店 |
[24:20] | And, he made most of his money developing film. | 他主要靠冲洗胶卷来赚钱 |
[24:27] | And he insisted on staying the course, | 他一直坚持做这行 |
[24:31] | all the way until the point that film became extinct. | 直到有一天发现胶卷已经绝迹了 |
[24:34] | And then he tried to sell digital cameras, | 他想转去卖数码相机 |
[24:36] | but by then it was too late | 不过当时已经晚了 |
[24:37] | because everyone had one in their phone. | 因为大家已经开始用手机照相了 |
[24:39] | It’s like he didn’t even see it coming. | 他想都没想过会那样 |
[24:41] | When the business failed, we lost everything. | 失意失败后 我们失去了一切 |
[24:44] | And you think if you’re constantly evolving, | 你觉得你这样下去的话 |
[24:47] | this won’t happen to you? | 就不会重蹈覆辙吗 |
[24:48] | Of course it’ll happen. | 当然会 |
[24:49] | But if you accept change is inevitable, | 但只要能接受改变的必然 |
[24:51] | it doesn’t crush you when it does. | 到时就不会被打垮了 |
[24:56] | Every technology ages, John. | 在技术时代 约翰 |
[24:59] | the only thing that never gets old | 唯一不会过时的 |
[25:01] | is connecting with people. | 就是和其他人的羁绊 |
[25:04] | That’s what everyone wants, | 那是每个人的向往 |
[25:07] | a real connection. | 真正的羁绊 |
[25:09] | Well, you might wanna consider | 你恐怕得考虑 |
[25:11] | losing a couple hundred of your closest friends. | 失去上百挚友了 |
[25:19] | I think you’ve had enough excitement for one night. | 我觉得你今晚应该够刺激了 |
[25:23] | I’m gonna rest my eyes | 我闭会眼 |
[25:26] | and give you a break. | 让你也休息下 |
[25:33] | I’ve put the billionaire to bed, Finch. | 我把那亿万富豪哄睡了 芬奇 |
[25:35] | We need to meet. | 我们得见个面 |
[25:40] | Nice night for a walk. | 适宜散步的美好夜晚 |
[25:42] | Why didn’t you bring Bear? | 怎么没带小熊来 |
[25:43] | Bear didn’t wanna come. | 小熊不想出来 |
[25:45] | I read that if there’s anxiety in the home, | 书上说如果家里气氛焦虑 |
[25:48] | it can make your pets become upset. | 宠物也会跟着沮丧 |
[25:51] | Have you been under any excess stress? | 你有什么过大的压力吗 |
[25:53] | You mean besides being locked in an 11×13 in Rikers | 你是说除了被关在里克岛监狱12平米的小屋里 |
[25:56] | and wearing a bomb vest around Manhattan? | 和穿着炸弹背心在曼哈顿闲晃之外吗 |
[25:58] | Not really. | 没什么了 |
[26:00] | Whoever poisoned Pierce had access to his home. | 给皮尔斯投毒的人能进入他家 |
[26:04] | We need to move him. | 我们得让他搬走 |
[26:06] | My thinking exactly. | 我也这么想 |
[26:07] | I’ll have Detective Carter | 我会让卡特警探 |
[26:09] | examine the decanter for prints. | 检查酒瓶上的指纹 |
[26:12] | You can escort our friend to the safe house. | 你把那位朋友送到安全屋去 |
[26:15] | Time to wake the billionaire. | 该叫那亿万富豪起床了 |
[26:16] | I’m awake. | 我醒了 |
[26:19] | And just who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:35] | You don’t wanna tell me who you are? | 不想告诉我你是谁吗 |
[26:36] | That’s okay. I already know. | 没关系 我已经知道了 |
[26:40] | Tell me, how did you make a bug small enough | 告诉我 你怎么能做出这么小的窃听器 |
[26:42] | to fit inside this? | 装进这里呢 |
[26:44] | Your voice too. | 还有你的声音 |
[26:45] | You hacked into my car’s computer | 你黑进了我的车载电脑系统 |
[26:47] | and you remotely accessed the accelerator and the brakes. | 远程接入了加速和刹车系统 |
[26:51] | So I guess that makes you the brains of the operation. | 所以我猜你是动脑子的那个 |
[26:53] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[26:54] | And judging by your bespoke suit, | 从你的定制西装看来 |
[26:56] | you’re also the bank. | 你还是金主 |
[26:59] | And there’s you, John. | 而你 约翰 |
[27:00] | You took out my security guard Zvi. | 你搞定了我的保镖泽维 |
[27:02] | He’s a former Mossad agent and an expert in krav maga. | 他是前摩萨德特工 还是近身格斗高手 |
[27:06] | So what is it, John? | 那你是干什么的 约翰 |
[27:07] | Former special ops? Ex-CIA? | 前特种兵 前中情局特工 |
[27:11] | And you, just a very rich hacker? | 至于你 超级有钱的黑客吗 |
[27:15] | As far as you’re concerned, Mr. Pierce, | 就你而言 皮尔斯先生 |
[27:18] | we don’t exist. | 我们并不存在 |
[27:20] | But that’s what’s most impressive. | 这才是最令人赞叹的地方 |
[27:22] | John, I’ve been looking into you. | 约翰 我查过你 |
[27:23] | And I’m not talking about your bogus hedge fund cover. | 我说的不是你那对冲基金经理的掩护身份 |
[27:25] | You and your partner here don’t seem | 你和你的搭档似乎没有留下 |
[27:28] | to have a digital footprint. | 任何网络数据资料 |
[27:28] | So I have to ask myself, | 所以我就问自己 |
[27:30] | how is this possible in this information age? | 这种信息时代怎么可能呢 |
[27:33] | People with that kind of anonymity, | 能如此隐姓埋名的人 |
[27:36] | that’s true power. | 拥有真正的力量 |
[27:37] | So you see, I know who you are. | 所以你看 我知道你们是谁 |
[27:39] | The only thing I don’t know | 我唯一不知道的是 |
[27:41] | is why you do what you do. | 你们为什么做这个 |
[27:42] | Let me remind you, Mr. Pierce, | 我提醒你一下 皮尔斯先生 |
[27:43] | that we saved your life twice. | 我们救了你两次 |
[27:46] | Now, you wanna keep on butting into our affairs? | 你现在是想继续插手我们的事 |
[27:48] | Or do you want to live? | 还是想保住小命 |
[27:50] | No need to get testy. | 用不着激动嘛 |
[27:51] | I was just making small talk. | 我只是随便聊聊 |
[27:54] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[27:55] | I’m afraid that you can’t trust anyone. | 恐怕你现在谁也不能相信 |
[27:58] | We’ve arranged to take you to a safe house nearby. | 我们要带你去附近的安全屋 |
[28:01] | You don’t want anyone to find me, | 你们不希望有人找到我 |
[28:02] | but you’re keeping me in the city? | 却让我待在城里吗 |
[28:04] | You know a better place? | 你有更好的选择吗 |
[28:22] | Where exactly is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[28:23] | We just flew ten hours. | 我们飞了十个小时了 |
[28:24] | You can’t wait one more minute? | 你就不能再多等一分钟吗 |
[28:31] | So what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[28:34] | You said you had a safe house. | 你说你有安全屋 |
[28:35] | – Yeah. – This is a bar. | -是啊 -这是酒吧 |
[28:37] | No, this– this is a bomb shelter | 不 这 这是个防空洞 |
[28:39] | made into a bar, and it is totally safe. | 改造成的酒吧 绝对安全 |
[28:42] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[28:44] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来嘛 |
[28:50] | This is good. | 真棒 |
[28:54] | What are we doing here? | 我们到这里来干嘛 |
[28:56] | Do you like pierogies? | 你喜欢欧式饺子吗 |
[28:58] | I have it on very good authority | 我极度确定这里有 |
[29:00] | they have the best in the world, so– | 全世界最好的 所以 |
[29:02] | You flew me halfway across the world | 你让我飞越了半个地球 |
[29:07] | for fried dumplings? | 就为了炸饺子 |
[29:12] | Double-fried. | 双炸哦 |
[29:22] | Bear, look. | 小熊 看 |
[29:38] | Detective, you’re just the person I wanna speak to. | 警探 我正想跟你打电话呢 |
[29:40] | Any closer to discovering who poisoned Logan Pierce? | 给罗根·皮尔斯下毒的人 调查有进展了吗 |
[29:43] | Got a partial print off the decanter, | 酒瓶上有残缺的指纹 |
[29:45] | sent it through AFIS. | 已经放入指纹识别系统对比了 |
[29:47] | Came up with a match with 11 points in common. | 找到了一个匹配对象 有11处相同点 |
[29:49] | The guy’s prints weren’t on file | 这家伙的指纹没有存档 |
[29:51] | because he’s an officer of the court. | 因为他是法庭相关人员 |
[30:01] | Might wanna slow down. | 最好吃慢点 |
[30:04] | I can’t protect you from a heart attack. | 你要是心脏病发 我可救不了你 |
[30:07] | You know, you need to enjoy life. | 你得享受生活 |
[30:11] | Who knows how to enjoy life as much as you, Pierce? | 谁像你这么懂得享受生活呢 皮尔斯 |
[30:15] | How did he find us? | 他怎么找到我们的 |
[30:16] | He got a text from Pierce. | “他”收到了皮尔斯的短信 |
[30:19] | I think you actually take pleasure | 你就是喜欢让我 |
[30:20] | in making me schlep after you. | 跟你屁股后边跑啊 |
[30:22] | These couldn’t wait? | 等等不行吗 |
[30:24] | – What? – I thought we agreed. | -什么 -我们说好了的 |
[30:25] | – No friends. – Well, he’s also my lawyer. | -不找朋友 -他也是我的律师 |
[30:28] | You know, and the board forced me out. | 董事会把我除了名 |
[30:30] | And in doing so, they relinquished my non-compete clause, | 这种情况下 他们就放弃了我的”竞业禁止”条款 |
[30:33] | which is good, ’cause I am officially | 这就好了 因为我正式开始 |
[30:35] | looking for a new job. | 找新工作了 |
[30:37] | Mr. Reese, something you should know. | 里瑟先生 有件事要告诉你 |
[30:39] | Campbell’s prints were on the decanter of scotch. | 坎贝尔的指纹出现在威士忌酒瓶上 |
[30:42] | The board made Pierce take a medical exam | 董事会让皮尔斯做了体检 |
[30:43] | for his corporate insurance. | 以购买公司保险 |
[30:45] | His lawyer filed the paperwork. | 文件是他的律师填的 |
[30:48] | You spiked his alcohol. | 你在他的酒里下了药 |
[30:50] | You read about his allergy on his insurance application. | 你看了他的投保单 知道他的过敏情况 |
[30:54] | You tried to kill him. | 你想杀他 |
[30:58] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[31:00] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[31:02] | No, that’s absurd. | 不 这太荒谬了 |
[31:03] | You’re my best client, my only client. | 你是我最好的客户 唯一的客户 |
[31:06] | Pierce plans to switch law firms after the IPO is released. | 皮尔斯计划首次公开募股之后更换律师事务所 |
[31:09] | Why would I want you dead? | 我怎么会希望你死呢 |
[31:10] | Maybe because your only client | 也许因为你唯一的客户 |
[31:12] | is looking for a new attorney. | 正在找新律师 |
[31:15] | Was I talking to you? | 我有跟你说话吗 |
[31:19] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你他妈以为你是谁啊 |
[31:21] | You might wanna keep your hands to yourself. | 你最好还是把手收回去 |
[31:23] | You threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[31:30] | Pierce, are we missing all the fun? | 皮尔斯 我们错过好戏了吗 |
[31:38] | Full disclosure, | 我坦白 |
[31:38] | I might have mentioned our little trip to one or two people. | 我可能跟一两个人提过我们的小旅行 |
[31:42] | I mean, you can’t expect me to be all business, can you? | 你也不能指望我满脑子生意 是吧 |
[31:46] | If you’re not gonna take your safety seriously, | 如果你都不把自己的安全当回事 |
[31:49] | why should I? | 那我又何必呢 |
[31:53] | Oh, come on. Relax, dude. | 得了 放松点 伙计 |
[31:56] | Join the party! | 来狂欢吧 |
[31:58] | Campbell’s no longer a threat, Finch. | 坎贝尔已经不是威胁了 芬奇 |
[32:00] | Pierce has got enough friends. | 皮尔斯已经一堆朋友了 |
[32:01] | He doesn’t need our help. | 他不需要我们的帮助了 |
[32:15] | Hey, you want a coffee or something? | 想来杯咖啡吗 |
[32:16] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[32:19] | What you doing here, anyway? | 话说你在干什么 |
[32:22] | Somebody made two cops disappear without a trace. | 有人让两名警察凭空消失 |
[32:30] | Probably not the kind of stuff | 你多半是不愿意 |
[32:31] | you wanna leave lying around your desk, huh? | 把这些摊在你桌子上吧 |
[32:36] | Been thinking about the billionaire, | 我在想那个亿万富豪 |
[32:37] | his own lawyer trying to do him in. | 他的律师想对他下杀手 |
[32:39] | My heart breaks for him. | 我为他难过 |
[32:41] | I’m glad you got my back. | 我很高兴有你支持我 |
[32:49] | You got a point, Fusco? | 你想说什么 弗斯科 |
[32:53] | Carter, there are some things you should know about me. | 卡特 有些我的事情 你应该知道 |
[32:55] | – Some mistakes I’ve made– – No. | -我犯过一些错 -不 |
[32:58] | We’re not doing that. | 我们不来这一套 |
[33:00] | You don’t get to share that with me. | 不要跟我分享这些 |
[33:03] | Now you say you’ve changed, so I’m gonna trust you. | 你说你改了 所以我会相信你 |
[33:06] | But if those mistakes you made come back to haunt you, | 但如果你犯过的错导致了麻烦 |
[33:10] | you will not expect me to cover for you. | 你别指望我帮你遮掩 |
[33:14] | Now we may be partners, | 现在我们是搭档 |
[33:17] | and we might even be friends, | 甚至是朋友 |
[33:18] | but, um, I’m still a cop. | 可是 我仍然是警察 |
[33:22] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I hear you. Loud and clear. | 听清楚了 一清二楚 |
[33:43] | I’ll be home in 12 hours | 我12小时内回家 |
[33:44] | to help with the next number. | 帮忙下一个号码 |
[33:45] | I’m afraid that’ll be too late. | 恐怕那就晚了 |
[33:47] | The next number’s already come up, | 下一个号码已经来了 |
[33:48] | only it’s not new. | 只不过不是新号码 |
[33:50] | Someone we’ve helped before? | 是我们过去帮过的人吗 |
[33:51] | Someone we’re currently helping. | 是我们正在帮助的人 |
[33:54] | Logan Pierce. | 罗根·皮尔斯 |
[33:55] | There’s another threat against him, | 他又有了新的威胁 |
[33:57] | or else someone is conspiring with the lawyer. | 或者有人和那律师合谋害他 |
[34:01] | All I know for certain | 我所能确信的是 |
[34:01] | is that Pierce is in immediate danger. | 皮尔斯正处于危险之中 |
[34:04] | I’m headed back to the club now. | 我赶回酒吧去 |
[34:08] | No need. I was able to hack Pierce’s credit card account. | 不需要 我黑进了皮尔斯的信用卡账户 |
[34:11] | His card was just used | 他的卡刚刚在 |
[34:12] | at the Grand Vishera Hotel in St. Petersburg. | 圣彼得堡的维谢拉大酒店刷过了 |
[34:16] | I’m sending you the address. | 地址发给你了 |
[34:18] | It’s right over the bridge. | 酒店就在桥那边 |
[34:22] | Pierce, it’s John. | 皮尔斯 是约翰 |
[34:34] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[34:37] | He warned me someone would come. | 他警告过我 有人会来 |
[34:39] | I’ve called security, get out. | 我已经通知了保安 出去 |
[34:41] | Emily, what are you doing here? | 艾米莉 你在干什么 |
[34:44] | I said get out, now! | 我说了出去 快 |
[34:48] | Mr. Reese, what’s going on? | 里瑟先生 怎么回事 |
[34:50] | Emily Morton. | 艾米莉·莫顿 |
[34:53] | She’s alive and appears to be a pretty good… | 她活得好好的 而且还挺会 |
[34:56] | shot. | 开枪 |
[35:00] | What do you mean, he warned you someone else would come? | 你刚说的什么意思 他警告你有人会来 |
[35:05] | Who’s he? | 他是指谁 |
[35:08] | 维谢拉大酒店 顾客姓名 罗根·皮尔斯 | |
[35:12] | Pierce put you up at this hotel, didn’t he? | 皮尔斯安排你住在这酒店的 对不对 |
[35:18] | Finch, Emily’s not working against Pierce. | 芬奇 艾米莉不是在跟皮尔斯作对 |
[35:20] | She’s working with him. | 她在跟他合作 |
[35:25] | I haven’t seen Pierce since he came | 自从皮尔斯一周前 |
[35:27] | by my apartment about a week ago. | 来过我公寓后我就再也没见他了 |
[35:29] | Said someone was on to us, told me to pack a bag, | 他说有人要对付我们 让我收拾好行李 |
[35:32] | so I could finish Alchementary. | 好让我完成金爱网 |
[35:35] | We planned to announce our project tomorrow. | 我们本来打算明天公布这一项目 |
[35:38] | Emily’s technology will cannibalize Friendczar’s business. | 艾米莉的技术会抢”友网”的生意 |
[35:43] | It seems the person closest to Pierce | 看样子与皮尔斯最亲近的人 |
[35:45] | is the one with the most to lose. | 将承受最多损失 |
[35:51] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[35:52] | Is that you, buddy? | 是你吗 伙计 |
[36:05] | Well, I guess we’re breaking up the company. | 看样子公司要分裂了 |
[36:08] | Sorry, Pierce. | 抱歉 皮尔斯 |
[36:10] | But you brought this on yourself. | 这是你自找的 |
[36:27] | – No, no, no! – Give us a minute. | -不不不 -给我们一分钟 |
[36:34] | Always knew a woman would come between us. | 我一直都知道会有女人介入我们之间 |
[36:37] | Just didn’t think it’d be | 就是想不到 |
[36:38] | ’cause you liked her technology better. | 你是因为更喜欢她的技术 |
[36:40] | Emily didn’t break us up, | 害我们分裂的不是艾米莉 |
[36:42] | Justin, you did. | 贾斯汀 而是你 |
[36:44] | You know, she actually reminds me of you, | 她甚至让我想起了你 |
[36:46] | how you used to be– | 以前的你 |
[36:49] | passionate, principled. | 有热情 有原则 |
[36:53] | Before you decided we need to bully | 你还没有决心欺负 |
[36:55] | and bury our competition. | 和毁灭所有竞争对手之前 |
[36:57] | I didn’t hear you objecting. | 我没听到你反对 |
[36:58] | That’s ’cause you weren’t listening to me. | 那是因为你没有好好听 |
[37:00] | How many times did I tell you | 我告诉过你多少次 |
[37:01] | I don’t wanna run a business like that? | 我不想用那种方式做生意 |
[37:03] | You didn’t wanna run a business at all, | 你根本就不想做生意 |
[37:05] | left me to do everything. | 所有的事都是我在做 |
[37:07] | I thought maybe you’d gone off the deep end, | 我开始还以为你是失去理智了 |
[37:09] | parading around town half-naked, | 才在城里半裸着晃荡 |
[37:10] | taking board meetings at Coney Island. | 去科尼岛开董事会议 |
[37:14] | Then I realized, | 然后我意识到了 |
[37:17] | if the board pushed you out, | 如果董事会开除了你 |
[37:18] | your non-compete clause would be null and void, | 你的竞业禁止条款就作废了 |
[37:21] | and you could take Emily’s technology public. | 你就可以发布艾米莉的技术 |
[37:23] | Emily’s idea’s better. | 艾米莉的创意更好 |
[37:25] | It’s what people want, the perfect match | 那才是人们想要的 能完美匹配 |
[37:27] | in love and friendship, even business. | 爱情 友情 甚至商业伙伴 |
[37:29] | What do you know about friends? | 你懂什么叫友情吗 |
[37:32] | All your friends want you dead. | 你所有的朋友都想让你死 |
[37:43] | Even your new pal’s left you. | 连你新朋友都抛弃你了 |
[37:48] | Dump him. | 把他扔下去 |
[37:53] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[38:00] | No! Wait, wait! | 不 等等 |
[38:03] | Wait! | 等等 |
[38:18] | I had ’em right where I wanted ’em, you know? | 这正是我设计好的 知道吧 |
[38:22] | You need to get new friends, Pierce. | 你得交点新朋友了 皮尔斯 |
[38:24] | I couldn’t agree with you more, man. | 严重同意 伙计 |
[38:38] | 被动手机麦克风监听 主体: 辅助系统管理员 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[38:38] | Now either we move on to the next thing together, | 现在 要么我们一起继续其他事情 |
[38:40] | or we don’t. | 要么算了 |
[38:42] | You decide. | 你决定 |
[38:43] | 监测到威胁 主体: 安娜·桑德斯 社保号码: XXX-XX-2406 分类 无关号码 应急预案功能激活 联络辅助系统管理员 | |
[38:54] | 安娜·桑德斯 前男友 家暴 攻击 限制令 | |
[39:35] | Today Justin Ogilvy, the co-founder of Friendczar.com, | 今天贾斯汀·奥美 “友网”的共同创始人之一 |
[39:38] | was brought up on charges | 遭到起诉 |
[39:40] | for attempting to murder his partner Logan Pierce | 罪名是试图加害其合伙人罗根·皮尔斯 |
[39:43] | in what can only be described as a bizarre case. | 该案案情奇怪 |
[39:44] | Some friendships aren’t made to last. | 有些友情注定难以持久 |
[39:46] | The Friendczar IPO has continued its downward slump | “友网”的首发股价在罗根·皮尔斯宣布 |
[39:49] | after an announcement that Logan Pierce is launching a new company | 即将开办新公司后持续暴跌 |
[39:52] | that’s in direct competition with Friendczar. | 新公司与”友网”将产生竞争关系 |
[39:55] | Pierce is partnering with software engineer Emily Morton | 皮尔斯的合伙人是软件工程师艾米莉·莫顿 |
[39:58] | and surprisingly, Ben Kamin, his former rival. | 以及令人意想不到的 皮尔斯的前对手本·卡盟 |
[40:01] | Thanks, Janet, now turning our attention to the weather. | 谢谢你 詹妮特 现在一起来关注天气 |
[40:09] | All right, chewie, prepare to get posterized. | 好了 橡皮糖 准备受刑吧 |
[40:12] | You know, I heard your mother sat on her iPhone, | 我听说你老妈一屁股坐在了iPhone上 |
[40:13] | and it turned to an iPad. Is that true, man? | 直接给压成iPad了 是真的吗 伙计 |
[40:16] | Is it true? | 真的吗 |
[40:18] | Come on now. | 拜托 |
[40:21] | I could go all day. | 我可以来一整天 |
[40:22] | Next bucket gets the other guy’s car. | 谁进了下一个球 就可以得到对方的车 |
[40:24] | Or in your case, your bike, | 或者说你们的自行车 |
[40:26] | or Metrocard, whatever. | 或者是交通卡之类的 |
[40:27] | Bet’s a bet. | 赌就赌了 |
[40:29] | Whoa, thief! You are a thief. | 作弊 你这是作弊 |
[40:31] | We said check the ball. You guys hear– | 我们要重新发球的 你们也听到 |
[40:33] | You heard me say check the ball, right? | 你们也听到我说要重新发球了 对吧 |
[40:34] | No, that’s ball game, what you said. | 没有啊 这就是篮球 你自己说的 |
[40:36] | I’m just kidding, showboat. | 我开玩笑的 爱现小子 |
[40:38] | I’m a man of my word. | 我言出必行 |
[40:42] | Man, you crazy. | 你是疯子 |
[40:43] | Yeah, I’ve heard that. | 我听说过了 |
[40:57] | You got some game. | 玩得不错 |
[41:01] | You’re full of surprises. | 你充满惊喜 |
[41:02] | – You’re one to talk. – Yeah? | -你有脸说这话 -是吗 |
[41:04] | Partnering with Kamin, your competition. | 跟你的竞争对手卡盟合作 |
[41:06] | The guy’s a straight shooter, you know? | 那家伙很正直的 知道不 |
[41:07] | Plus, Emily’s software said we’re totally compatible, | 再说 艾米莉的软件说我们俩合拍啊 |
[41:10] | not so much with his wife though. | 虽然跟他老婆不太合 |
[41:12] | One thing I don’t get– | 有件事我不明白 |
[41:15] | you warned Emily about Ogilvy. | 你警告过艾米莉小心奥美 |
[41:17] | And you knew he was after you. | 你知道他要对付你 |
[41:19] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我 |
[41:21] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[41:22] | I have a reckless disregard for my own safety. | 我毫不顾及自己的安危 |
[41:26] | You just wanted to see how I worked. | 你就是想看我是怎么工作的 |
[41:32] | You know, I finally figured it out, | 我终于明白了 |
[41:34] | why you do what you do. | 你为什么要做这个 |
[41:36] | Altruism. | 利他主义 |
[41:39] | How’s that working out for you? | 这样有用吗 |
[41:44] | Just a little thank-you. | 略表谢意 |
[41:48] | So I guess you will be moving on | 我想你又要去救 |
[41:50] | to your next hapless stranger? | 下一个倒霉的陌生人了吧 |
[41:56] | I can at least give you a lift. | 至少我可以载你一程 |
[41:59] | Actually, I, uh– | 其实吧 |
[42:03] | I think I’ll take the subway. | 我还是坐地铁好了 |
[42:11] | What are we doing here, Finch? | 我们来这儿干吗 芬奇 |
[42:14] | Do we have another number? | 又有号码了吗 |
[42:15] | No, a date. | 不是 来约会 |
[42:18] | You got me a date? | 你为我安排了约会 |
[42:19] | Not you. Bear. | 不是你 是小熊 |
[42:21] | He needs a friend. | 他需要朋友 |
[42:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[42:24] | Go. | 去吧 |
[42:28] | Good thinking, Finch. | 想法不错嘛 芬奇 |
[42:37] | Our billionaire gave me a little something. | 那位亿万富豪给了我点东西 |
[42:49] | Tells time to the nanosecond. | 精确到纳秒 |
[43:03] | That was a very expensive watch. | 这表很贵的 |
[43:05] | Not to mention, a gift. | 还是礼物呢 |
[43:08] | A gift equipped with GPS. | 带GPS的礼物 |
[43:14] | A cunning billionaire with unlimited resources. | 一个拥有无限资源的狡猾亿万富豪 |
[43:18] | Our friend is just curious enough to be dangerous. | 这位朋友的好奇心可真危险 |
[43:22] | 威胁到系统管理员 GPS发射器 追踪信号 信号无法追踪 接收者未知 监控主体 罗根·皮尔斯 |