英文名称:Madagascar 3:Europe's Most Wanted
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Okay, wind her up boys. It’s Monte Carlo or bust! | 好了 让她飞起来吧 孩子们 目标蒙特卡洛! |
[00:49] | – Struts. – Check. | – 机舱 – 正常 |
[00:50] | – Flaps. – Check. | – 机翼 – 正常 |
[00:51] | – Diamonds and gold. – Check. | – 钻石和金子 – 正常 |
[00:54] | We’ll be back from our gambling spree in a couple of weeks… | 我们去赌几周就回来… |
[00:56] | – Bye. – Or whenever the gold runs out. | – 再见 – 或者是金子输光的时候 |
[00:59] | Bye bye… Goodbye… | 拜拜… 再见… |
[01:01] | – I’ll write… We’ll be waiting for ya! – Just kidding, we’re never coming back… | – 我会给你写… 等着你们! – 开玩笑的 我们不会回来的… |
[01:06] | Sorry, what was that? | 等等 你说什么? |
[01:07] | Initiate warp drive. | 启动曲相推进 |
[01:13] | Did they just say they were never coming back? | 他们是说不回来了? |
[01:17] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[01:22] | – Marty? – Oh goody, you’re here… | – 马蒂? – 噢 好的 你来了… |
[01:26] | Why don’t you chew on this, I was hungy. Yum, yum, yum… | 你怎么不吃这个 我饿了 嗯 好吃 真好吃… |
[01:32] | – Oww… – I’m just messing with ya. | – 喔… – 我跟你闹着玩呢 |
[01:36] | I lost all feeling in this thing years ago. He, he, he… | 我很多年前就失去对它的感觉了 咳咳咳… |
[01:40] | Melman, why do you look like that? | 麦尔曼 你怎么这个样子了? |
[01:43] | – Look who’s talking. – Gloria? Why are you guys so… elderly. | – 看看是谁在讲话 – 格洛丽亚? 你们怎么都… 老了 |
[01:48] | Now when was the last time you looked in the mirror? | 你上一次什么时候照的镜子? |
[01:51] | What? | 什么? |
[01:53] | Noooo… | 不… |
[01:55] | Wake up, wake up, wake up… | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒… |
[01:56] | Marty. Oh, Marty it was horrible. | 马蒂 噢 马蒂太可怕了 |
[01:59] | That same nightmare again, huh? | 又做了那个噩梦? |
[02:00] | We were stuck here in Africa and we were all super old and wrinkly and… | 我们被困在非洲这里又老又丑而且… |
[02:03] | Well I aged well but the rest of you looked terrible. | 噢 我还行 你们都老得不行了 |
[02:06] | Relax Alex ’cause I got a surprise for you. | 放松 亚利克斯 我要给你个惊喜 |
[02:09] | Is it the penguins? Have they come to take us home? | 是企鹅们吗? 他们回来接我们回家了? |
[02:12] | – Nope, but it’s the next best thing. – Another day bites the dust. | – 不 不过差不多 – 还有更差的 |
[02:17] | Come on now… Watch it, watch your step, watch yourself, sorry a this side, | 来吧… 看看 看着点路 看好自己 再往这边一点 |
[02:22] | back, up the hill, low hanging branch, and just over this bluff there was… | 退后 上山去 低一点 在这个山那边… |
[02:33] | Happy birthday pal! | 哥们儿生日快乐呀! |
[02:41] | Wow… New York city. | 喔… 纽约城诶 |
[02:44] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[02:47] | Gloria, you took the statue of liberty. | 格洛丽亚 你变身自由女神像了啊 |
[02:49] | Bring me your cuddled masses baby. | 快来个拥抱吧 宝贝儿 |
[02:51] | – And Melman, you’re the Brooklyn Bridge. – Actually, I’m the bridge. | – 还有麦尔曼 你是布鲁克林大桥 – 其实 我是三区大桥 |
[02:55] | Wow. You guys made this? | 喔 你们给我做的? |
[02:58] | Yep, from memory, from crazy obsessive memory. | 对 按照记忆 疯狂地记忆 |
[03:04] | Hey, Fifth Avenue with no traffic. There’s times square with it’s | 嘿 没有车流的第五大道 看时代广场 |
[03:09] | modern-day corporate lack of character. Nine Dwayne reeds on the same street. | 地标没有雕人 还在同样的街道上 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1283个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:179个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:109个,托福词汇:134个,考研词汇:202个,专四词汇:158个,专八词汇:42个, 所有生词标注共:410个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:17] | And the zoo. Wow, our home. Look there’s a little me, | 还有动物园 喔 我们的家 还有个小小的我 |
[03:23] | and little all of us’s. | 我们所有人 |
[03:36] | Roar… | 狮子吼… |
[04:03] | You guys, you’ve both made and ruined my day. | 你们 你们真是让我喜极而泣 |
[04:07] | Make a wish sweetheart. | 许个愿吧宝贝儿 |
[04:12] | – Your wish has come true. – Oh yeah… My tummy is speaking to me. | – 你的愿望实现了 – 好耶… 我的肚子在跟我说话 |
[04:21] | I wouldn’t eat that side of the cake if I was you. | 我要是你就不会吃那个部分蛋糕了 |
[04:25] | Alex, what was your wish? | 亚利克斯 你许了个什么愿? |
[04:26] | I wished we could go home. I mean, don’t get me wrong, | 我希望我们可以回家 我是说 别多想 |
[04:29] | I love this but it’s not the real thing. | 我喜欢这个 但这不是真的 |
[04:32] | Well, that’s because it’s a mud-model Alex. | 因为是泥塑嘛亚利克斯 |
[04:35] | It’s not actually New York. I thought that was clear. | 不是真的纽约 我还以为你都清楚了 |
[04:37] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[04:39] | Here we are relying on the penguins to come back for us but… | 我们还在等着企鹅们来接我们 可是… |
[04:42] | We should just go to Monte Carlo and get them. | 我们应该去蒙特卡洛找他们 |
[04:45] | How do a lion, thebra, giraffe and a hippo walk into a casino in Monte Carlo? | 一只狮子 一只斑马 长颈鹿和河马怎么昂首阔步进一家蒙特卡洛的赌场? |
[04:50] | I don’t know, ask the Rabbi. | 我不知道 问问拉比吧 |
[04:53] | Hey, I’m serious. | 嘿 说真的 |
[04:54] | Come on, we can do it. We can do anything. It’s us. | 来吧 我们可以 我们什么都可以 是我们 |
[04:57] | We’re us! | 是我们啊! |
[04:57] | Yeah, that’s right. We got half way ’round the world… | 对 说得对 我们都绕了半个地球了… |
[05:00] | Compared with that Monte Carlo is just a hop, skip and a swim away. | 比起那个 蒙特卡洛也就是个小跳板 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:06] | To home. | 回家 |
[05:07] | – Home… home. – Home… cheeseburger! | – 回家… 回家 – 回家… 吉士堡! |
[05:10] | Tell you what bet those penguins will be glad to see us. | 告诉你们 那些企鹅见到我们会很高兴的 |
[05:12] | Yeah, they probably bored outta their minds. | 对 他们肯定无聊到抓狂了 |
[05:28] | Oh, argh, you pillow fight like a bunch of little girls. | 噢 啊 你们打枕头战就跟女生一样 |
[05:34] | Chimi changa, these pillows are filled with baby birds… | 伙计 这些枕头是用幼鸟的毛填充的… |
[05:40] | Madagascar 3: Europe’s most wanted | 马达加斯加3: 欧洲通缉 |
[06:00] | 蒙特卡洛港 | |
[06:05] | There it is, the casino. | 就是这 赌场 |
[06:08] | – What? – There it is, the casino. | – 什么? – 到赌场了 |
[06:10] | Perfect, that’s where we’ll find the penguins. | 太棒了 我们在那可以找到企鹅 |
[06:13] | What? | 什么? |
[06:14] | I said perfect, that’s where we’ll will find the penguins. | 我说不错 我们去那找企鹅去 |
[06:18] | What? | 什么? |
[06:22] | Sssshh… come on guys Operation Penguin Extraction does not include levity… | 嘘… 企鹅撤离行动必须谨慎… |
[06:25] | We can’t draw attention to ourselves, we’re invisible… | 我们不能做得太显眼 我们要变成隐形的… |
[06:29] | I’m talking really, really quiet. | 我说的是 很轻很轻 |
[06:34] | # Everybody dance now! # | # 大家跳起来! # |
[06:40] | # Everybody dance now! # | # 大家跳起来! # |
[06:47] | Ok, Phase One… we break into the casino, grab the penguins… | 好的 第一阶段… 我们闯进赌场 把企鹅们逮了… |
[06:50] | And get them to take us back to New York in the monkey-powered super-plane. | 让他们用那架猴子动力飞机带我们回纽约 |
[06:54] | Check. | 明白 |
[06:55] | Phase Two… we chew out the penguins for abandoning us in Africa. | 第二阶段… 我们要臭骂他们一顿 因为他们把我们丢非洲了 |
[06:58] | Check. | 明白 |
[06:59] | Phase Three… we apologise to the penguins for overly harsh chewing outing | 第三阶段… 我们要为骂得太狠了而道个歉 |
[07:04] | but… we’ve gotten our point across. | 但… 我们的立场要表达清楚 |
[07:07] | Phase Four, back to New York City. | 第四阶段 回纽约 |
[07:09] | – I like it. – Yes. | – 我喜欢 – 嗯 |
[07:12] | Alright, we take these ventilation ducts to the crawl space above the casino where we… | 好了 我们从通风管下到赌场顶上去… |
[07:16] | find the penguins. We just need to figure out which duct each of us should take. | 找到企鹅 我们只是要想下各自该走哪根 |
[07:49] | Oh oh… | 噢 哦… |
[07:56] | Whoa… Hi, honey. | 喔… 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[07:59] | Ok, I gotcha… I got ya honey. | 好了 我来… 我来了宝贝儿 |
[08:08] | Now, they’re not going to let animals onto the casino floor | 听着 动物是不会允许进入赌场的 |
[08:11] | so expect some type of disguise. | 所以他们肯定会有伪装 |
[08:15] | Whoa, look at that. That is one ugly mcdougly lady… | 喔 看那儿 那个丑陋的女人… |
[08:18] | That is roach-killing ugly. | 蟑螂看到她都要吐了 |
[08:21] | That’s not a lady, that’s the King of Versailles, | 她可不是女人 简直是凡尔赛之王 |
[08:24] | and that’s not the King of Versailles… That’s the chimps… | 不是凡尔赛之王… 是猴子们… |
[08:27] | And the chimps are like smoke… And where there’s smoke there’s fire… | 猴子就像烟… 而有烟的地方就有火… |
[08:30] | And by fire I mean the penguins. | 而火 就是企鹅 |
[08:33] | I say we let it ride. | 我觉得我们将计就计 |
[08:35] | Then we’ll pick up the hippies and fly back to New York in style. | 然后我们就抓住他们 有模有样地飞回纽约 |
[08:40] | – Can we buy an airbus A380? – Solid gold baby. | – 我们可以买架空客A380吗? – 必须纯金的 |
[08:43] | Sir, a solid gold plane wouldn’t be able to fly. | 老大 纯金的就飞不起来了 |
[08:46] | Kowalski, we’ll be rich, the rules of physics don’t apply to us… Let it ride. | 科瓦斯基 我们有钱了 物理原理对我们就不再适用了… 就这样吧 |
[08:50] | Righto. | 好的 |
[08:54] | Ok, in exactly two minutes and seventeen seconds the Lemurs will cut the power. | 好的 两分十七秒之后狐猴会切断电源 |
[08:58] | – Now? – No. | – 可以了吗? – 还不行 |
[08:59] | – Ok? – No. | – 可以了吗? – 不行 |
[09:00] | – Now? – No. | – 现在? – 不行 |
[09:01] | I drop down grab, the penguins, you crank me up and we are out of here. | 我下去抓企鹅 你拉我上去 然后我们走 |
[09:04] | Oh, oh, oh you let me be the one to drop down I’ll grab the penguins. | 噢 哦 让我下去抓他们吧 |
[09:07] | You don’t have fingers Marty. | 马蒂你都没有手指 |
[09:08] | – Now? – No. | – 可以了吗? – 不行 |
[09:10] | – Do it? – No. | – 来吧? – 不行 |
[09:11] | These are things a leader has to think of. | 有些事情是得领导来定的 |
[09:12] | Why should you be the leader… Why, why not me? | 为什么你是领导… 为什么 为什么不是我? |
[09:14] | Because I’m the phase tracker. | 因为我是确保计划实施的人 |
[09:15] | the King is letting it ride… | 由国王来决定… |
[09:19] | How did I get phased out? | 为什么我不行? |
[09:20] | You’re part of a phase… a phase isn’t… | 你是计划的一部分… 计划不是… |
[09:22] | something you own, it’s something your in… | 你的 而是你参加的… |
[09:23] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[09:24] | Who voted you grand phase master anyway? | 是谁选你做主的? |
[09:28] | Me, I voted me because I’m the leader. | 我自己 我自己选的因为我是领导 |
[09:30] | That’s it baby. | 就这样 |
[09:31] | – Now? – No. | – 可以了吗? – 不行 |
[09:32] | The King of Versailles wins!! | 凡尔赛之王赢了!! |
[09:35] | – Maybe I should be in charge. – Melman… | – 也许应该我负责 – 麦尔曼… |
[09:38] | I am a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[09:38] | – No? – No. | – 还不行? – 不行 |
[09:39] | – Why can’t we all be leaders? – Enough, I’m gonna lead. | – 为什么我们不能都当领导? – 行了 我来领导 |
[09:52] | Huh… huh… | 哈… 哈哈… |
[10:00] | – Aha… – What’s new pussycat? | – 啊哈… – 怎么了小猫咪? |
[10:02] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… | 喔 喔 喔… |
[10:04] | – Marty, what phase are we at? – Ah… Phase Three, apologise. | – 马蒂 咱现在第几阶段了? – 啊… 第三阶段 道歉 |
[10:08] | Right, oh man, we are so sorry. | 好吧各位 我们很抱歉 |
[10:09] | Well… apology accepted. Let’s roll. | 呃… 原谅你们了 我们走 |
[10:13] | Marty, we skipped Phase Two we didn’t chew them out. | 马蒂 我们跳过了声讨他们的阶段 |
[10:15] | Don’t look at me. I’m just following the leader. | 别看我啊 我可是跟着你的大旗走的 |
[10:18] | – Now. – I’m a bit busy right now. | – 现在拉 – 我现在有点忙 |
[10:21] | – Just pull the switch. – Ok… fine. | – 赶紧给我拉 – 好吧… 我拉就是 |
[10:32] | What the heck is going on with the lights? | 这灯都怎么了? |
[10:33] | # Yo, tell me what you want What you really, really want # | # 喲 告诉我你想要什么 究竟想要什么 # |
[10:36] | # I’ll tell you what I want What I really, really want # | # 我会告诉你我想要什么 究竟想要什么 # |
[10:38] | What are you doing… come on! | 你们在干嘛… 走了啊! |
[10:48] | Initiate lockdown and get me Capitan Dubois from Animal Control… | 开始戒严 给我接动物管制局的杜波依斯上尉… |
[10:59] | Speak. Oui… a thebra… a hippo… A giraffe… a lion? | 请讲 噢… 一匹斑马… 一头河马… 一只长颈鹿… 还有一头狮子? |
[11:09] | When I was seven I strangled my first parrot, | 我七岁的时候 掐死了第一只鹦鹉 |
[11:12] | squashed my first goldfish, panched my first snake… | 碾了我的第一条金鱼 拍烂了我的第一条蛇… |
[11:17] | Now I have finally reached the moment I have been preparing for my entire life. | 现在终于到这个我等了一辈子的时刻了 |
[11:21] | The pinnacle of my career… To hunt the king of the beasts. | 职业生涯的最高峰… 猎杀万兽之王 |
[11:32] | Baah… | 哈哈… |
[11:42] | – Oh no… – Lockdown, hey. | – 噢 不… – 封死了诶 |
[11:43] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[11:44] | Alright everybody standback, I got this. | 好了所有人退后 我来搞定 |
[11:52] | Nevermind. | 好吧 |
[11:53] | Well you only get one chance at a first impression. | 第一印象可只有一次机会 |
[12:04] | – What just happened? – Where are we, what is this? | – 发生什么了? – 我们在哪儿 这是什么? |
[12:06] | We call it the luxury assault recreational vehicle. | 我们管它叫奢华级野营突击车 |
[12:09] | The car goes brum brum. | 这车跑起来 杠杠的 |
[12:11] | Step on it boys. | 弟兄们 给油门啊 |
[12:50] | Capitan Dubois, I am so happy to see you. You will not believe… | 杜波依斯上尉 很高兴见到你 你不会相信… |
[12:54] | You plastic fool… your stink cologne is obscuring the animal musk. | 你这个傻子… 你的香水干扰了动物的气味 |
[12:58] | Oh my face. | 噢 我的脸 |
[13:17] | Poor poor animals you should never have left the forest… | 可怜的小动物们 你们不该离开森林的… |
[13:21] | Now you deal with me. | 现在你们要面对我了 |
[13:25] | Kowalski, signal the chimps to meet us at the rendezvous point | 科瓦斯基 给猴子们发信号 让他们去集结地跟我们汇合 |
[13:28] | with the super-plane, hotel ambassador… Let’s move it. | 开着飞机 还有大使… 我们走 |
[13:38] | Voila, giraffe at twelve o’clock. | 瞧啊 十二点钟方向发现长颈鹿 |
[13:42] | Guys, we’ve got a tail. | 伙计们 我们被人盯上了 |
[13:43] | Paparazzi… Pedal to the metal private. | 狗仔队… 踏板推到底我的战士 |
[13:46] | Don’t take any photo’s… please. Hi, here I am. | 求你别偷拍了… 嗨 我在这 |
[13:58] | Medic… | 疯子… |
[14:06] | ETA to rendezvos point? | 到集结地还要多久? |
[14:08] | Two minutes thirty seven seconds, sir. | 两分三十七秒 长官 |
[14:10] | Man your battle stations. | 进入战斗位置 |
[14:11] | Hey, wait nobody’s at the wheel. Get back there! | 嘿 没人掌方向盘了 回来! |
[14:16] | Somebody’s got to be the driver, there’s no driver. | 得有人开车啊 司机呢 |
[14:19] | Nobody’s driving… We’re all going to die. | 没人开车… 我们死定了 |
[14:22] | Don’t just sit there fancy-pants grab the wheel. | 别啥坐着了 抓好方向盘 |
[14:25] | Are you kidding I don’t drive… I’m a New Yorker. | 你开玩笑吧我不会开车… 我是纽约来的啊 |
[14:27] | Move over Miss Daisey. | 黛西小姐那边点 |
[14:28] | What are you doing zebras can’t drive… Only penguins and people can drive. | 你要干什么斑马不会开车… 只有企鹅和人类会开 |
[14:32] | What do all these buttons do? | 这些按钮都是干嘛的? |
[14:37] | Nice one stripes. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:46] | Crazy woman gaining. | 那女人一疯不可收拾了 |
[14:48] | Our Omega 3 slick will take them down, private… activate. | 我们的欧米茄3号装置肯定能搞定他们 士兵… 启动装置 |
[15:05] | She’s good… Kowalski, intel. | 她很碉堡啊… 科瓦斯基 把情报调出来 |
[15:08] | Sir, we have a serious problem. | 长官 来者不善啊 |
[15:10] | Capitan Chantelle Dubois, Monaco Animal Control… | 钱德勒·杜波依斯上尉 摩纳哥动物管制局… |
[15:14] | Perfect case record. | 完美的个人档案 |
[15:21] | You’re going the wrong way Marty. | 你走错路了 马蒂 |
[15:23] | Just call me Marty O. Andretti. | 叫我马蒂·欧·安尔扎雷蒂 |
[15:25] | – No, you’re Suckio Andretti. – Stop back-seat driving. | – 不 你是蠢货欧·安尔扎雷蒂 – 别坐在后面瞎指挥 |
[15:27] | I’m passenger seat driving and I want the whe… | 我没坐在驾驶座上开而已 我还要… |
[15:29] | Give me the wheel. | 让我来开 |
[15:30] | It’s not a wheel it’s my baby…! | 这可不是方向盘 这是我的宝贝儿…! |
[15:32] | – Hoofs ain’t meant to be on the wheel! – Hey, hey, hey, too late for you to drive. | – 马蹄怎么握方向盘啊! – 嘿嘿嘿 你想开来不及了 |
[15:35] | Don’t look at me, don’t look at me when we argue… Look at the road. | 别看我 说话也别看我… 看着路 |
[15:38] | Be cool, be cool. Hi officer, is there a problem? | 冷静 冷静 嗨长官 有事儿吗? |
[15:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:52] | We need more power… | 我们还得再快点… |
[15:53] | Time to fire up Kowalski’s nuclear reactor. | 该启用科瓦斯基核反应堆了 |
[15:57] | – That’s a nuclear reactor? – Nuclear. | – 那是个核反应堆? – 核能的哦 |
[16:00] | She’s on the roof. | 她在车顶上 |
[16:01] | But sir, it’s not ready, the control rods will have to be calibrated | 可是长官 反应堆还没完善 控制棒还需要校准 |
[16:04] | and don’t even ask me about the Uranium 238 blanket… | 更别提铀238的限制了… |
[16:07] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | Ok Marty, you lost her, maybe you can slow down now. | 好的马蒂 你甩掉她了 你可以减速了 |
[16:18] | I can’t. There’s no brakes. | 不行啊 没有刹车 |
[16:19] | No brakes… The way to commit soldier. | 没有刹车… 不然怎么算战士 |
[16:46] | Let’s get out of here… | 我们快走吧… |
[16:50] | Hey, where’s everybody going? | 嘿 人都哪去了? |
[17:03] | I’m flying… I’m flying… I’m the first flying monkey. | 我在飞… 我在飞… 我是第一只会飞的猴子 |
[17:11] | Oy vay. | 噢耶 |
[17:12] | That’s our ticket outta here. | 我们逃跑的希望来了 |
[17:15] | Yeah, baby. | 就是这样 宝贝儿 |
[17:42] | Everybody on the monkey chain… | 大家快爬上猴子的人梯… |
[17:46] | Deploy banana gun. | 香蕉枪准备 |
[18:02] | Grab the little guy, toss him up… Let’s go. | 抓上小家伙 丢上去… 我们走 |
[18:05] | – Go, go, go, go… – Faster, faster, faster… | – 快走快走… – 再快点 再快点 再快点… |
[18:15] | – Come on, Melman. – Ooh yeah… Melman! | – 来啊麦尔曼 – 噢耶… 麦尔曼! |
[18:23] | My neck. | 我的脖子 |
[18:28] | Put your backs into it, some of it at overtime. | 全都加入 加班也要 |
[18:40] | Serpentine… serpentine. | 走曲线… 曲线 |
[19:05] | Hey this lady’s really starting to freak me out. | 这个女人开始叫我不淡定了 |
[19:09] | Fix it rod… | 你去搞定她… |
[19:17] | Hold this. | 抓住这个 |
[19:19] | Alex be careful she’s crazy. | 亚利克斯小心 她是疯子 |
[19:22] | You think… Marty? | 你觉得呢… 马蒂? |
[19:34] | That’s right… Home free baby. | 这就对了… 回家咯 |
[19:37] | – We’re free. – Au revoir Dubois… | – 我们自由了 – 再见杜波依斯… |
[19:42] | Well played lion… Game on. | 不错嘛狮子… 老娘跟你耗上了 |
[19:49] | # New York, New York It’s a heck of a town # | # 纽约纽约 令人神往的地方 # |
[19:52] | # The Bronx is up. But the Battery’s down # | # Bronx区在发展 Battery却在没落 # |
[19:56] | # New York, New York # | # 纽约 纽约 # |
[19:58] | Kowalski, status report. | 科瓦斯基 报告状态 |
[19:59] | So the good news is this song is almost over. | 好消息是 这首歌快唱完了 |
[20:02] | Well, that’s music to my ears. And the bad news? | 好吧 对我来说还不算噪音 那坏消息呢? |
[20:06] | The gear assembly is badly damaged, sir. | 长官 齿轮装置严重损坏 |
[20:11] | lt’s only a matter of time before… | 就看能撑多久了… |
[20:20] | Why can’t we ever just make a normal landing? | 我们为什么就不能正常着陆呢? |
[20:24] | Oh, man! | 天呐! |
[20:26] | Hold on, Melman. OK? I’ll get you down, sweetie. | 稳住 麦尔曼 我把你弄下来 亲爱的 |
[20:30] | Where is he? Must find King Julien. King Julien! | 他在哪儿? 一定要找到朱利安王 朱利安王! |
[20:34] | It’s getting hot in here | 这儿好热啊 |
[20:37] | so take off all your fur | 脱光你的毛 |
[20:39] | I am getting so hot | 我好热啊 |
[20:41] | I want to take my fur off | 我要脱毛 |
[20:43] | Skipper, what about the plane? | 队长 飞机怎样了? |
[20:45] | The chimps will work through the night. No breaks, no safety restrictions. | 黑猩猩们会通宵修好 彻夜工作 也不用保险装置 |
[20:50] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿 你们要去哪儿? |
[20:52] | Get back here! We have a contract! | 回来! 我们签了合同! |
[20:54] | Yes. Well, I’m afraid labor laws are slightly more lenient in France. | 没错 呃 恐怕法国的劳工法有些过于仁慈了 |
[20:58] | You see, they only have to work two weeks a year. | 你看 他们一年只要工作两周 |
[21:01] | Well, someone else has the Canadian work ethic! | 好吧 有的人是有加拿大职业道德的人! |
[21:03] | But you penguins, you can still fix it, right? Right? | 可是企鹅们 你们会修好的 对吧? 对吧? |
[21:06] | Yeah, yeah. You’re a little crackerjack, can-do team. | 没错 没错 你们是杰出的万能小队 |
[21:08] | You want me to give it to you straight? | 你想让我实话实说吗? |
[21:10] | Yes! Yes! No. | 是的! 没错! 不 |
[21:13] | Bend it a little? | 能不能稍微含蓄点? |
[21:14] | Well, the plane’s totaled… kaput, blammo, busted! | 好吧 这架飞机完全… 坏了 报废了 没救了! |
[21:18] | Never to fly again. | 再也飞不起来了 |
[21:20] | So that’s it? That’s it then, we’re never gonna get home? | 是这样吗? 这样的话 我们就再也回不去了? |
[21:23] | No! We’ve got to get home! | 不! 我们得回家! |
[21:25] | We can fix it! We’ll fix it! Yeah, guys, come on, we’ll fix it! | 我们能修好的! 我们会修好的! 伙计们 动手啊 我们修好它! |
[21:28] | You just start from the outside pieces, and you work your way in. | 可以先把外面修好 然后慢慢修里面 |
[21:31] | And, yeah, perfect! | 没错 棒极了! |
[21:33] | Come on! Don’t just stand there, guys. Marty! Drag that thingy over here. | 来呀! 别杵在那儿 伙计们 马蒂! 把东西拖过来 |
[21:36] | And we’ll just attach it to this dealy-bob over here. And… | 然后我们把它和这个浮子连起来 接着… |
[21:43] | We’re not going home. | 我们回不去了 |
[21:48] | We’re never going home. | 我们再也回不去了 |
[21:55] | It’s the fuzz! | 警察! |
[22:02] | What are we gonna do? We can’t hide forever! | 怎么办? 我们不能一直躲着! |
[22:05] | And we can’t just blend! You know this ain’t Africa. | 也没地方藏啊! 这不是非洲 |
[22:07] | Oh, what’s the point? | 你要表达什么? |
[22:09] | Tell me one conceivable way that extra-large animals like us | 告诉我个可行的办法 能让我们这样超大号的动物 |
[22:13] | are gonna be able to move through Europe | 能在欧洲穿行 |
[22:14] | without attracting unwanted attention. | 还不会引来不必要的注意 |
[22:20] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[22:23] | Where are you coming from? | 你们哪儿来的啊? |
[22:25] | Please, you got to hide us. Just until the heat dies down. | 拜托 让我们躲一下吧 避避风头就好 |
[22:29] | Absolut no outsiders. | 闲杂人等 严禁入内 |
[22:30] | So wipe that Smirnoff your face and Popov! | 一脸醉像 清醒点吧你! |
[22:33] | Come on, man. You gotta do one cat a solid. Cat to cat. | 拜托 兄弟 猫科动物之间应该团结互助啊 |
[22:36] | Do a solid here, buddy. Come on. | 帮帮忙啊 伙计 拜托 |
[22:40] | Nyet! This train is for circus animals only. | 不行! 这辆火车只有马戏团的动物能坐 |
[22:43] | They sound like they be in trouble. | 他们好像遇上了麻烦 |
[22:45] | Stefano, we do not invite trouble into our circus. I don’t trust lion. | 斯蒂芬诺 我们不能给马戏团惹麻烦 我不相信公狮子 |
[22:50] | Hair too big and glossy! | 毛发过于旺盛 还很有光泽! |
[22:53] | Aw, come on, Vitaly, you’re being mean. | 噢 拜托 维塔利 你这样太卑鄙了 |
[22:55] | He not lion. He lioness… with a beehive. | 他不是公狮子 他是只… 顶着蜂巢的母狮子 |
[22:59] | This is awkward. We can hear everything they’re saying. | 尴尬了 他们说的我们全听到了 |
[23:04] | It is not our problem! | 和我们没关系! |
[23:05] | No, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 不! 等等 等等! |
[23:08] | Just give us a minute. He’s on the phone and… can’t get him off! | 稍等一会儿 他在接电话… 不能打断他! |
[23:13] | We cannot leave them there! | 我们不能丢下他们! |
[23:15] | Only circus animals on this train! | 只有马戏团的动物才能上车! |
[23:17] | Wait, listen! We are circus animals. You got to let us in! | 等等 听着! 我们是马戏团的动物 让我们上车吧! |
[23:23] | You are really circus? | 你们真是马戏团的? |
[23:28] | Yes. Full circus! | 真的 全都是! |
[23:30] | My momma was circus. My daddy was circus. | 我妈妈是马戏团的 我爸爸也是 |
[23:32] | Gia! Shut the door! | 吉亚! 关门! |
[23:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:37] | Over there! Over there! | 就在那儿! 在那儿! |
[23:38] | They are circus. Circus stick together. | 他们是马戏团的 马戏团的应该团结一致 |
[24:12] | Wow! Circus americano! | 哇! 美式马戏团! |
[24:15] | You must all be very famous! | 你们一定都非常有名! |
[24:18] | – Yeah, we… – Absolutely. | – 是呀 我们… – 当然 |
[24:20] | We’re relatively well known… | 我们是比较有名… |
[24:22] | But Alex is really the star. | 但是亚历克斯才是大明星 |
[24:24] | Well, I’m not… I wouldn’t say “star”. More like… well, star. | 呃 我不是… 我想说不是”明星” 应该是… 好吧 是明星 |
[24:28] | What is your act, Alice? | 你表演什么 爱丽丝? |
[24:29] | Well… I basically, uh, l jump up on my rock… | 呃… 基本上 呃 我跳上石墩… |
[24:33] | – Rock? – Yeah. It’s a very high… rock. | – 石墩? – 对 非常高的… 石墩 |
[24:36] | – A really high rock! – And then? | – 非常高的石墩哦! – 然后呢? |
[24:38] | And then, well, I roar like… like a serious “Rawrrr”! | 然后 呃 我这样吼叫… 这样很认真地吼叫! |
[24:42] | – And then? – And then l jump off the rock. | – 然后? – 然后我从石头上跳下去 |
[24:45] | – And then?! – And then… And then what? | – 再然后?! – 然后… 然后什么? |
[24:48] | – That is all? – Into a pool! | – 就这样? – 跳进水池! |
[24:49] | – Full of water! – Full of cobras! | – 全是水! – 全是眼镜蛇! |
[24:51] | Actually, it appears like I’m jumping in to a pool… | 其实就是我跳进了有眼镜蛇的… |
[24:53] | – With cobras! – Aquatic cobras. | – 水池! – 是水生眼镜蛇 |
[24:55] | For effect. But l actually pull up at the last second. | 那只是做个样子 实际上我在最后关头停住了 |
[24:57] | – Pull up? – Yeah. | – 停住? – 是啊 |
[24:58] | – How do you do that?! – Wire harness! | – 你怎么做到的?! – 线缆! |
[25:00] | – Balloons! – Jet pack! | – 气球! – 喷气背包! |
[25:05] | I flip off the wire harness, ignite myjet pack, | 我弹出线缆 点燃喷气背包 |
[25:09] | and then toss balloons to the children of the world. | 把气球投给全世界的孩子们 |
[25:11] | Kids love it. Kids always love that. | 孩子们很喜欢 孩子们总是喜欢这样 |
[25:14] | Is this like the trapeze? | 这像不像空中飞人? |
[25:16] | Yes! Trapeze! Exactly! | 是! 空中飞人! 像极了! |
[25:19] | Wow! Trapeze americano! | 哇哦! 美式空中飞人! |
[25:22] | Hey, I have a great idea! Maybe you come with us to Roma! | 嘿 我有个好点子! 或许你可以和我们去罗马! |
[25:27] | Hey, Vitaly is just playing around. He is good, no? | 嘿 维塔利玩呢 他同意的 对吧? |
[25:30] | Yeah, thanks. Thanks. | 对 谢谢 谢谢 |
[25:32] | But we’re gonna get off at the next stop | 但是我们得动身去下一站了 |
[25:33] | so we can get back to America. | 我们要回美国 |
[25:35] | That is such a coincidence! | 太巧了! |
[25:37] | Because we’re going… going to… | 因为我们要去… 去… |
[25:40] | Let me finish! | 让我说完! |
[25:42] | We’re going to America, as well! | 我们也要去美国! |
[25:44] | – What?! – America? | – 什么?! – 美国? |
[25:45] | – Going to America? – What? | – 去美国? – 什么? |
[25:47] | – Sí. – Wow? When? | – 是吗 – 哇? 什么时候? |
[25:48] | After Roma, we go to London. | 去了罗马 我们去伦敦 |
[25:51] | And then a big-time promoter will see us and then send us to New York. | 然后有位一流的赞助人会看我们表演 然后送我们去纽约 |
[25:56] | They’re going to New York! | 他们要去纽约! |
[25:57] | Well, only if he likes what he sees. | 嗯 前提是他要喜欢我们的表演 |
[25:59] | New York? Seriously? That’s our home. That’s where we live. | 纽约? 真的? 那是我们的家 是我们的住的地方 |
[26:02] | Isn’t that fun? | 有趣吗? |
[26:03] | – Could we go with you? – Sure! | – 我们可以和你们同行吗? – 当然! |
[26:04] | You can bunk with Vitaly! | 你可以和维塔利一起睡! |
[26:09] | – Whoa! – Or not. | – 哇! – 或者不要 |
[26:11] | Nyet! | 不行! |
[26:13] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[26:14] | I don’t think Vitaly likes that idea. What’s he gonna do? | 我觉得维塔利不喜欢这个点子的 他打算怎样? |
[26:20] | Which one of you is leader? | 你们当中 谁说了算? |
[26:27] | Tell your comrades there is one rule we do not break! | 告诉你的伙计 这儿有条不破的规矩! |
[26:32] | Thou shalt say it and not spray it? | 好好说话 别喷口水? |
[26:35] | Nyet! | 不行! |
[26:36] | Circus owner no allow stowaways! | 马戏团的主人不接受偷渡者! |
[26:46] | I hear you, Russki. | 俄国人 我听到你的话了 |
[26:47] | Although, the circus owner may allow stowaways | 可是 如果马戏团的主人正好是偷渡者 |
[26:51] | if the stowaways just happen to be the owners. | 那么他就能接受偷渡者了吧 |
[26:55] | Riddle me that. | 为我答疑吧 |
[26:58] | What is sharply dressed little birdie talking about? | 你这穿着古怪的小鸟在说什么? |
[27:01] | Show ’em, boys. | 兄弟们 上 |
[27:13] | You have a deal, mi amigo. | 朋友 成交 |
[27:18] | I am sure this circus will bring you great success! | 我确信 这个马戏团会让你大获成功的! |
[27:24] | I guess this is good-bye and good luck! | 我猜是时间说再见了 祝你好运! |
[27:37] | What do we know about owning a circus? | 有了马戏团之后 我们要干什么? |
[27:39] | Nothing. But it’s our only shot at getting home. | 不知道 但是只有这个办法能让我们回家 |
[27:43] | You better know what you’re doing. | 你最好想想我们要怎么办 |
[27:44] | You’re risking Private’s community college fund. | 你们在用开私人社区大学的存款冒险呢 |
[27:47] | I’ll never be president. | 我做不了校长了 |
[28:11] | Hey, this is not first class. | 嘿 这不是一等舱 |
[28:17] | Definitely coach. | 只是个货车 |
[28:32] | Mort! Stop it! | 莫特! 住嘴! |
[29:30] | Hey, gorgeous. | 嘿 美女 |
[29:32] | Has anyone ever told you that you look like a supermodel? | 有没有人告诉过你 你长得很像超模? |
[29:37] | Albeit a fat, hairy one who smells. | 虽然又胖毛又多 还有味道 |
[29:50] | You have a very hairy back. | 你背上的毛真多 |
[29:53] | I like that in a woman. | 我喜欢女人背上的毛 |
[30:00] | That’s it! I’m going in. | 就这样! 我进去了 |
[30:02] | Stop! lt’s too dangerous! | 不! 太危险了! |
[30:03] | Don’t be a hero! | 别充英雄! |
[30:12] | Lion. | 狮子 |
[30:14] | Twelve hours old. | 12小时之前 |
[30:17] | Two hundred and fifty kilograms. | 250公里 |
[30:21] | Glossy mane. Too much conditioner. | 有光泽的毛发 用多了护发素 |
[30:25] | Stupid bozos! | 蠢货! |
[30:37] | Hello, kitty! | 你好啊 小猫咪! |
[30:41] | So, you ran away with the circus. | 你混进马戏团逃了 |
[30:44] | What a cliché. | 太老套了 |
[30:59] | 罗马 0公里 | |
[31:10] | What a dump! | 简直是垃圾场! |
[31:12] | If they want to attract a decent sports team, | 如果他们想吸引有实力的运动队 |
[31:15] | they should bulldoze this rat trap and invest in a new arena. | 他们应该推平这座捕鼠器 重盖新的竞技场 |
[31:24] | The Colosseum, Marty! The original theater-in-the-round. | 马蒂 这是罗马斗兽场! 是最早的圆形剧院 |
[31:28] | – My ancestors used to perform here. – No kidding! | – 我的祖先在这儿表演过 – 别开玩笑! |
[31:31] | Yeah. Every show had a captive audience. | 是啊 每场秀都有固定的观众 |
[31:33] | – Apparently, they killed. – Sounds like a great gig! | – 很明显 他们被杀了 – 听上去真是不错 |
[31:35] | Trenta minuti, everybody! Trenta minuti! | 还有半小时 各位! 半小时! |
[31:38] | This is so exciting! | 太刺激了! |
[31:40] | Remember, we just lay low. | 记住 低调点 |
[31:41] | Stay out of the way. Let them do their thing. | 别挡道 别碍着他们的事 |
[31:44] | Would you look at this? | 你看过这个吗? |
[31:46] | You gotta go back in your momma’s belly, | 你是想回到妈妈的肚子里吗 |
[31:47] | ’cause you’re too cute to be out here in the real world. | 你们已经可爱的无与伦比了 |
[31:50] | – Oi! Naff off, you muppet! – Whoa! What the…? | – 哦!滚开 你个笨蛋! – 哇! 到底… ? |
[31:52] | Marty, they’re professionals. Come on. | 马蒂 他们是专业的 拜托 |
[31:54] | You look gorgeous! | 你看起来太美了! |
[31:55] | All right, animals! We may be your new owners, | 好吧 动物们 我们也许是你们的新主人 |
[31:58] | but we don’t want to reinvent the circus wheel here, | 但是我们不想重整马戏团的方向 |
[32:00] | so just go out, do what you do! | 所以去吧 该干嘛干嘛! |
[32:02] | Just think of this as a fun warm-up for that promoter in London. | 就当做 为了去见伦敦的赞助人热身 |
[32:05] | Right, Marty? Marty? | 对吗 马蒂? 马蒂? |
[32:07] | I want to be a circus horse! | 我想做马戏团的马! |
[32:09] | We could paint you white! | 我们可以把你刷成白色! |
[32:10] | And then paint you pink! | 然后把你刷成粉色! |
[32:12] | – Awesome! – Not laying very low, are we, Marty? | – 太棒了! – 我们不低调了吧 马蒂? |
[32:14] | Sonya! Where is the bear? Sonya! We’re about to start! | 桑娅! 熊在哪儿? 桑娅! 要开场了! |
[32:18] | Hey, Vitaly! | 嘿 维塔利! |
[32:20] | Got your game face on. | 做好准备吧 |
[32:22] | Good game face. | 好气势 |
[32:24] | What is that cat’s problem? | 那只猫科动物怎么了? |
[32:26] | “I’m a mean Russian cat who isn’t nice to anybody.” | “我是只卑鄙的俄国猫 不对别人好” |
[32:28] | Hey, honey, look! Look, I’m doing it! | 嘿 亲爱的 看! 看呀 我做到了! |
[32:31] | Guys, stop fooling around. | 伙计们 别到处瞎逛了 |
[32:33] | We’re just having a little fun. | 我们只是找点乐子 |
[32:34] | Let’s let these animals do their show. | 让动物们表演吧 |
[32:37] | # Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, circus! Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, Afro! # | # 哒哒 哒哒哒哒哒 马戏团! 哒哒 哒哒哒哒哒 爆炸头! # |
[32:41] | # Circus Afro Circus Afro # | # 马戏团 爆炸头 马戏团 爆炸头 # |
[32:43] | # Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro! # | # 圆点点 圆点点 圆点点 爆炸头! # |
[32:46] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[32:47] | Sonya! Where is Sonya the bear?! | 桑娅! 那只熊哪儿去了?! |
[32:51] | 梵蒂冈城 | |
[33:31] | I want to kiss every inch of your huge head. | 我想亲遍你的巨大的脑袋 |
[33:35] | It may take me a number of weeks. | 这可能要花上几周 |
[33:39] | Hey, watch it! | 嘿 看呀! |
[33:46] | That was heavy. | 很重啊 |
[33:51] | Don’t cry. Stop crying! | 别哭 不要哭了! |
[33:53] | It makes me cry to see you cry, my darling. | 看见你哭 我都要哭了 亲爱的 |
[33:55] | I will get you something even better. | 我给你买更好的 |
[34:03] | Hey, you can buy love. | 嘿 你可以买到爱 |
[34:04] | Whoa, not too fast! | 哇 别开太快! |
[34:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[34:16] | presenting Gia, | 由吉亚带来 |
[34:20] | the trapeze-flying jaguar! | 空中飞行的美洲虎! |
[34:23] | And there she go. The triple-flip roll | 她来了 三连翻 |
[34:26] | with a double leap, and… | 接两连跳 |
[34:31] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么?! |
[34:33] | That’s just paper. | 原来是纸啊 |
[34:35] | Were you spying on me? | 你在监视我? |
[34:37] | No! I just came by to say that I don’t want you to think… | 不! 我只是想告诉你 我不想让你觉得… |
[34:42] | I don’t want you to think of me as some sort of authority figure. | 我不想让你觉得我是那种独裁者 |
[34:47] | Don’t worry. I don’t. | 别担心 我没有 |
[34:49] | – You don’t? – Not at all. | – 你没有? – 一点也没有 |
[34:51] | Well, the other circus animals might find me a bit intimidating. | 好吧 其他马戏团的动物或许觉得我有点吓人 |
[34:54] | No. Nobody is intimidated at all by you. | 不 根本没人怕你 |
[34:56] | Oh, good stuff. Good. Good news. | 哦 好伙计 很好 好消息 |
[34:58] | In fact, I do not think | 其实 我觉得 |
[35:00] | they have given you a second thought since you showed up. | 自打你出现 他们就对你有了新的认识 |
[35:02] | That’s good to hear. | 挺好的 |
[35:03] | If anything, they’re starting to feel sorry for you. | 如果有的话 那就是他们为你感到遗憾 |
[35:06] | OK, l get it. OK? | 好吧 我明白了 行吗? |
[35:08] | Is there more? | 还有吗? |
[35:10] | I just wanted to thank you for letting us get on the train back there. | 我只是想谢谢你让我们上车 |
[35:13] | I know the big cat with the accent… | 我知道那只有口音的大猫… |
[35:16] | wasn’t so excited about us getting on. | 不是很乐意让我们上车 |
[35:18] | Look, lion guy. | 听着 狮子 |
[35:20] | This circus means everything to us. | 马戏团是我们的一切 |
[35:23] | And if you do anything that threatens this circus, | 如果你做了什么威胁到马戏团的事 |
[35:26] | you will have to answer to me. Capisce? | 我不会放过你 明白吗? |
[35:31] | I capisce, cool. Trust me, we’re cool. | 我明白了相信我 我很清楚 |
[35:43] | You call this laying low? | 这就是你说的低调? |
[36:00] | Faster! Faster! | 快点! 快点! |
[36:05] | Where there is circus, there is lion. | 哪有马戏团 哪就有狮子 |
[36:09] | And when in Rome… | 在罗马… |
[36:12] | Vive la France! | 法国万岁! |
[36:19] | Halt! | 停车! |
[36:24] | Come on, my hairy queen. We’ll do doughnuts in the Pantheon. | 来吧 毛茸茸女王 我们去万神殿做甜甜圈 |
[36:36] | You’re in big trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[36:39] | Now you’re really in big troub… | 你真的遇上大麻烦了… |
[36:41] | Now you’re really, really in big tro… | 你真的真的遇到大麻… |
[36:44] | I’m new! | 我是新人! |
[36:49] | OK! Strike up the band! | 好吧! 奏乐! |
[36:51] | You have a band? | 你有乐队? |
[36:55] | Prepare to be blown away! | 翘首期待吧! |
[36:58] | – Blow me away! – Here we go! | – 震惊我吧! – 开始吧! |
[37:04] | Look at this. Whoa! Hey! | 看这儿 哇! 嘿! |
[37:06] | It’s nice to be… | 很高兴… |
[37:08] | Yay… | 呀… |
[37:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[37:16] | Whoa! How do dogs do that? | 哇! 这些狗是怎么做到的? |
[37:19] | Get on with it! | 赶紧的! |
[37:23] | Stupido! | 蠢货! |
[37:42] | Well, that was worth the price of admission. | 好吧 这入场费花得真值 |
[37:50] | Watch it, mate! | 看吧 伙计! |
[37:52] | Who’s from Cincinnati? | 谁是从辛辛那提州来的? |
[37:54] | Stefano, you know “blown away” means good, right? | 斯特凡诺 你知道”震惊”代表好 对吧? |
[37:57] | Don’t worry. The big finale is coming up! | 别担心 压轴表演要开始了! |
[38:00] | Give me a downbeat! Look at this! | 来个节奏! 看啊! |
[38:04] | Oh, no. No, this is not happening. | 哦 不 不 别这样 |
[38:08] | You have a deal, mi amigo. | 成交 朋友 |
[38:10] | It’s good, no? | 不错吧? |
[38:11] | Yes, go out and get food and come back! | 是呀 出去买点吃的再回来! |
[38:23] | Deep breaths. You’re in a happy place. It’s all good. | 深呼吸 我们在一个快乐的地方 一切都很好 |
[38:25] | There’s an angry mob outside, | 外面有愤怒的暴徒 |
[38:26] | and they’re demanding their money back! | 他们要求退钱! |
[38:28] | I think we all know the right thing to do. | 我想我们都知道要怎么做了 |
[38:37] | Come on, come on! | 来吧 来吧! |
[38:38] | Come on! Hurry up! | 来啊! 快! |
[38:41] | Hop on the train! | 跳上火车! |
[38:48] | Come on, guys! | 来啊 伙计们! |
[38:49] | Mamma mia! | 妈妈咪呀! |
[38:51] | Hurry up! | 快! |
[38:54] | Grazie, Alice. | 谢谢 爱丽丝 |
[38:58] | Just throw us the money! | 把钱扔给我们! |
[39:12] | Captain Chantal Dubois. Get up. | 杜波依斯上尉 起床了 |
[39:14] | I’m going to have to send you back to Monaco under maximum security. | 我们会在最大安全戒备下 把你送回摩纳哥 |
[39:22] | What?! | 什么?! |
[39:25] | It’s just a pillow! | 只有枕头! |
[39:26] | That’s the oldest trick in the book, Comandante. | 指挥官 这是书上的老桥段了 |
[39:29] | Every bambino in Italy knows that one. | 在意大利连小孩都知道 |
[39:32] | Maybe, but do they know about the old escape hole | 或许 但是他们知道看起来无害的海报后面 |
[39:36] | behind the innocent-looking poster? | 会有一个挖来逃跑的洞吗? |
[39:42] | Or the really old “I’m gonna hide up on the ceiling” trick! | 还是说真正的老把戏是”我躲在天花板里” |
[39:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:53] | The secret tunnel under the bed! | 秘密通道在床下面! |
[39:56] | Get this thing out of the way. | 把这东西拿开 |
[40:00] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[40:04] | This secret tunnel is a dead end! | 秘密通道是死胡同! |
[40:07] | There’s nothing but bedsprings and mattress stuffing down here! | 这里除了床面和床垫什么都没有! |
[40:11] | Was that the sound of a cell door closing? | 那是牢门关掉的声音吗? |
[40:19] | 丢失的狮子 | |
[40:23] | Voilá! | 找到了! |
[40:27] | Was that the sound of my HP printer printing? | 那是我的惠普打印机工作的声音吗? |
[40:40] | This is a disaster! | 这简直是一场灾难! |
[40:41] | We blow all our money on a bad circus, and we’re not any closer to New York! | 全部的钱都浪费在糟糕的马戏团上了 却没能拉近我们和纽约的距离! |
[40:46] | If anything, we’re further away! | 如果有区别的话 就是我们离纽约更远了! |
[40:47] | We could have at least bought a circus that knew how to circ! | 我们至少应该买一个懂杂技的马戏团! |
[40:51] | I don’t even know why we bought a circus in the first place. | 我都不明白起初为什么要买马戏团 |
[40:54] | We had enough dough for a plane! | 我们本来有足够的钱买架飞机! |
[40:56] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[40:57] | You must have some money left over. | 你肯定还有一些剩下的钱 |
[40:59] | I used it to buy teeth and then have them capped in gold. | 我用来买了牙齿 然后给他们镶上黄金 |
[41:03] | Now I can eat apples! | 现在我可以吃苹果了! |
[41:05] | Sadly, I discovered I don’t like apples. | 遗憾的是 我发现我并不喜欢苹果 |
[41:09] | No promoter is sending this show to America. It’s toe up! | 根本没有人会赞助马戏团去美国表演 完蛋了! |
[41:13] | Now it all makes sense. | 现在一切都清楚了 |
[41:14] | No wonder the circus master was so happy to sell. | 难怪马戏团主这么高兴出售 |
[41:17] | He was happy, all right. Happy about ripping us off! | 对啊 他开心了 开心的是他骗了我们! |
[41:25] | Where did Alex go? | 亚利克斯去哪儿了? |
[41:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[41:36] | Come on! This way! | 过来! 这边走! |
[41:39] | No, no, no. You come this way! | 不 不 不 过来这边! |
[41:42] | Alice, watch your head! | 爱丽丝 注意别碰头! |
[41:57] | Alice! | 爱丽丝! |
[42:08] | I’m fine! | 我没事! |
[42:10] | Fantastic! | 太棒了! |
[42:13] | Was that trapeze americano? | 刚才那是美式空中飞人吗? |
[42:16] | Yeah. Sort of. | 对 算是吧 |
[42:18] | Incredible! | 真不可思议! |
[42:19] | I hope this is important. | 我希望是有重要的事情 |
[42:20] | Come this way, Alice! | 这边走 爱丽丝! |
[42:23] | By the way, it’s “icks” not “iss.” Alex. Like New York Knicks. | 顺便说 是”克斯”而不是”丝” 我叫亚利克斯 就像纽约尼克斯一样 |
[42:27] | I know. New York Kniss. Is not hard. | 我知道 纽约尼斯 并不难啊 |
[42:31] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[42:42] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[42:44] | I know you think we are a stinky, poopy circus, | 我知道 你觉得我们是恶心发臭的马戏团 |
[42:47] | but there is something you must know. | 但有些事儿你得知道 |
[42:51] | There was a time when Circus Zaragoza, | 曾经有段时间 当萨拉戈萨马戏团还在的时候 |
[42:54] | we were a great circus! | 我们可是很棒的马戏团! |
[42:56] | Numero uno in all the Europa! | 是欧洲第一! |
[42:59] | And Vitaly… he was the biggest star of us all. | 而维塔利… 他是我们之中大明星 |
[43:04] | He was fearless. Taking risks. Always new. | 他勇敢无畏 敢于冒险 开拓创新 |
[43:08] | He jump through the hoop like he could fly! | 他能像飞一样穿过铁圈! |
[43:24] | Stefano! | 斯蒂芬诺! |
[43:26] | Make the hoop smaller. | 缩小铁圈 |
[43:28] | Like this? | 像这么小的? |
[43:29] | Smaller. | 再小点 |
[43:30] | – Like this? – Good! | – 这样的? – 很好! |
[43:47] | It had never been done before because it was physically impossible! | 之前从没人这么表演过 因为生理上来讲是不可能的! |
[43:53] | And the people… they loved it! | 而观众们… 都很喜欢这节目! |
[43:56] | Viva Vitaly! | 维塔利万岁! |
[43:57] | Smaller! | 再小一点! |
[44:10] | And the hoop, she got smaller! | 然后铁圈变得更小了! |
[44:13] | Like the ring | 就像最瘦小的女士 |
[44:14] | on a finger of the tiniest lady with the slimmest of fingers. | 手上戴的小指戒指一样 |
[44:18] | Bravo, Vitaly! | 好极了 维塔利! |
[44:23] | He would not stop pushing. | 他不停地挑战极限 |
[44:25] | And one fateful day… | 而在注定的一天… |
[44:28] | he push too far! | 他玩过火了! |
[44:30] | Light the hoop on fire! | 给铁环点火! |
[44:54] | He fly too close to the sun… and he got burned. | 他飞得离太阳太近… 被烧伤了 |
[44:59] | Literally. The extra virgin olive oil is extra flammable. | 实际上 特级初榨橄榄油更加易燃 |
[45:04] | And he lost everything. | 自此他失去了一切 |
[45:06] | His wife, she run off with a musician. | 他的老婆跟着音乐家跑了 |
[45:09] | He lost his dignity… his fame… | 维塔利失去了他的尊严… 他的名誉… |
[45:13] | his passion… and his fur. | 他的激情… 还有他的皮毛 |
[45:17] | And when it grow back, it is less soft. More like a prickly beard. | 新长出来的皮毛却没那么软 更像是扎人的胡子 |
[45:22] | Scusi. Vitaly! | 对不起 维塔利! |
[45:25] | Nothing! | 没什么! |
[45:27] | His only passion now is the borscht. | 他现在唯一的激情就是罗宋汤 |
[45:33] | Whoa. | 原来如此 |
[45:34] | He was our inspiration. | 他曾是我们的台柱 |
[45:36] | So when he lost his passion, | 所以 当他丢失了表演的热情 |
[45:38] | well… as Vitaly goes, so goes the circus. | 的确… 马戏团也就随着维塔利一起衰败了 |
[45:42] | This is why we need your help. | 这就是为什么我们需要你们的帮助 |
[45:44] | What sort of help? | 哪种帮助? |
[45:45] | You can teach us to do new circus. Americano style! | 你们可以教我们新的杂技 美国式的! |
[45:49] | We find a new passion. | 带我们找到新的热情 |
[45:51] | Make a new show. And we go all the way to US and A! | 制作一个新节目 然后一路走向美国! |
[46:04] | I know. It is stupido idea. | 我知道 这是个愚蠢的想法 |
[46:07] | We are a lost cause. | 我们是注定要失败的 |
[46:11] | No, no, this isn’t stupido. This could work! | 不 不 不愚蠢 这行得通! |
[46:15] | – What? – What you just said. | – 什么? – 你刚才说的 |
[46:18] | – What? – The idea you said. Two seconds ago. | – 什么? – 两秒之前你说的那个主意 |
[46:20] | – What? – Your stupido idea! | – 什么? – 你那个愚蠢的想法! |
[46:23] | – It could? – Stefano, you’re a genius! | – 这能行吗? – 斯蒂芬诺 你是个天才! |
[46:26] | No, no, no, no. I am only average intelligence. | 不 不 不 我的智商只是平均而已 |
[46:29] | Some say I’m even slightly below. | 有人说甚至比平均还稍低点 |
[46:33] | We are gonna rethink everything anybody’s ever known about circus! | 我们要颠覆所有人对马戏团的看法! |
[46:36] | I call it Phase 4-7B, | 这是4-7B阶段 |
[46:39] | wherein, in order to get home, | 为了能回家 |
[46:41] | we will come up with something fresh, | 我们要想出些新鲜表演 |
[46:43] | something amazing, something brand-new! | 一些不可思议的新节目! |
[46:45] | Fresh, never before seen! Off the chain! | 要新奇 前所未有! 不受约束! |
[46:49] | Something that’ll blow that circus promoter away! | 一个能震惊马戏团赞助人的节目! |
[46:53] | I missed. | 我失手了 |
[46:54] | – Who you think you are! – I’m gonna chew his leg off! | – 你以为自己是谁! – 我要啃了他的腿! |
[46:57] | Circus has been same for generations! | 马戏团世世代代都是一样的! |
[47:00] | We make good, classic family entertainment. | 我们是经典的家庭娱乐 |
[47:02] | But last few generations, | 但对近几代的家庭来说 |
[47:05] | families… not so entertained. | 这娱乐… 却不怎么娱乐 |
[47:11] | That’s right. Families not so entertained | 没错 家庭不那么娱乐了 |
[47:13] | because you’re just going through the motions out there. | 因为你只是在那走走过场 |
[47:16] | It’s missing passion. | 这里面缺少激情 |
[47:18] | How one to have passion for stool poked in face? | 被凳子戳脸的人该如何有激情? |
[47:22] | Exactly! And by stool you mean chair, right? | 确实! 关于凳子 你指的是椅子对吧? |
[47:27] | The fact is, you guys, you got stuck in a rut. | 事实就是 你们被惯性所束缚 |
[47:29] | You stopped pushing, you stopped taking risks. | 你们不再努力 不再尝试冒险 |
[47:32] | But those days are over. | 但是那些日子已经过去了 |
[47:34] | Because now we’re going to completely change the show. | 因为如今我们将彻底改变节目 |
[47:37] | Then it wouldn’t be a circus, would it? | 然后这就不是个马戏了 对吗? |
[47:40] | Circus is not about the acts you do. | 马戏和你的行为无关 |
[47:43] | Circus is in here. | 马戏就在这 |
[47:45] | How come Freddie gets all the circus? | 弗莱迪是怎么得到所有马戏的? |
[47:48] | Circus is about following your passions, wherever they take you! | 马戏是在于追随你的热情 无论它带你到哪! |
[47:53] | You cannot change circus. There is long tradition! | 你不能改变马戏 这是有悠久历史的! |
[47:57] | That’s what everybody thought, Vitaly, | 每个人都那样想 维塔利 |
[47:59] | until those French Canadians came along, | 直到那些法裔加拿大人的出现 |
[48:01] | drunk off their maple syrup and cheap pharmaceuticals, | 喝光了枫糖浆和廉价药品 |
[48:04] | and completely flipped the paradigm. | 完全颠覆了传统 |
[48:07] | Now they play Vegas. Fifty shows a day in 52 separate venues. | 现在他们在赌城演出 每天在52个会场有50场节目 |
[48:12] | And one of them completely in the nude. | 其中一场还是裸体的 |
[48:14] | Yeah, that’s right. And you know how they did it? | 没错 正是如此 你们知道他们怎么做到的吗? |
[48:16] | Take off their clothes? | 脱光衣服? |
[48:20] | – No. They got rid of the animals. – What? | – 不 他们摆脱了动物 – 什么? |
[48:22] | – Say it ain’t so! – Che stupida! No animals… | – 你不是在说真的吧? – 说什么蠢话! 没有动物… |
[48:26] | – How could they?! – Well, you know what I say to that? | – 怎么能这样?! – 你们懂我的意思了吗? |
[48:28] | I say they can take the animals out of the circus, | 我说他们可以在马戏中去掉动物 |
[48:30] | but they cannot take the animals out of the circus! | 但他们不能把动物带出马戏团! |
[48:38] | I mean, they cannot… | 我指的是 他们不能… |
[48:41] | I think you understand what I’m saying! | 我想你们能明白我说的话! |
[48:43] | – Yeah! – Yes! | – 对! – 是的! |
[48:45] | No! | 不! |
[48:46] | We don’t need humans because we’ve got passion. | 我们不需要人类 因为我们已经富有激情 |
[48:50] | What does a human say when he’s passionate? | 人类在激动的时候会说什么? |
[48:52] | He says, “I’m an animal!” Well, we are animals! | 他会说”我是动物!” 而我们本来就是动物! |
[48:56] | We’ll make an all-animal circus! | 我们会成立一个全是动物的马戏团! |
[48:59] | Because if we follow our passion, we can go anywhere. | 因为如果我们追随激情 就可以去任何地方 |
[49:02] | – Anywhere! – We can do anything! | – 任何地方! – 我们可以做任何事! |
[49:05] | – Anything! – If we do it together! | – 任何事! – 只要我们齐心协力! |
[49:08] | – All of us! – Yeah… Yeah, yeah! | – 众志成城! – 对… 没错 对! |
[49:11] | – Our circus! – Yeah! | – 我们的马戏团! – 耶! |
[49:14] | We’re in! We’ll have some of that! | 我们加入! 我们愿意做这些事! |
[49:16] | Can I hear you say “fur power”? | 大家能叫声”皮毛的力量”吗? |
[49:17] | Fur power! | 皮毛的力量! |
[49:19] | Take our circus back, and we’ll do it together! | 夺回马戏团 我们一起完成! |
[49:22] | You and me, baby! An act together! | 你和我 宝贝! 共同行动! |
[49:25] | I love it! | 我喜欢! |
[49:26] | We can do that funk and groove dance thing! | 我们可以一起跳那个恐怖糟糕的舞蹈! |
[49:28] | – Dance? – This thing right here. Look. | – 跳舞? – 像这样 瞧 |
[49:31] | Me and you! We got this! | 我和你! 结合在一起! |
[49:33] | But I can’t dance. | 但我不会跳舞啊 |
[49:35] | Fur power! | 皮毛的力量! |
[49:37] | Chanting is fun! Chanting is fun! | 高喊是有趣的! 高喊是有趣的! |
[49:42] | I do not trust this lion. | 我不信任这只狮子 |
[49:45] | Vitaly, I may not trust him, either, | 维塔利 我可能也不信他 |
[49:47] | but I am tired of sitting and standing and rolling over. | 但我厌倦了天天坐立 起身和翻滚 |
[49:52] | It is great tradition of sitting, standing, rolling over. | 坐立 起身和翻滚都是优良的传统 |
[49:55] | You know our circus is in trouble. | 但你也知道我们马戏团陷入困境了 |
[49:58] | This could be our last chance. But we will not do this without you. | 这可能是我们最后的机会 可我们不能没有你 |
[50:03] | Circus always stay together. | 马戏团永远在一起 |
[50:14] | OK. I do one hoop. | 好吧 就跳一个圈 |
[50:19] | I want a hug, too! | 我也想要个拥抱! |
[50:39] | Attention! I have found our lion! He is hiding with the circus! | 注意! 我找到狮子了! 他躲在了马戏团里! |
[52:04] | Come on, Maurice, give it to me! | 来 毛里斯 给我! |
[52:06] | More boomstick, Rico! I really want to fly! | 里克 再多塞点火药! 我真的想飞! |
[52:09] | Are you really going to shoot yourself out of that thing? | 你真的要用那东西把自己射出去吗? |
[52:13] | I’ve always dreamed of doing this, from time I was a little pup, | 从我还是个海狮仔的时候开始 就一直梦想着做这件事 |
[52:17] | to be a human cannonball! | 梦想成为人体炮弹! |
[52:20] | Except, you know… a sea lion cannonball. | 好吧 只能算是… 海狮炮弹 |
[52:23] | Is it dangerous? | 这危险吗? |
[52:25] | Is it dangerous? Yes, of course it’s dangerous! | 危险吗? 是的 当然危险了! |
[52:29] | – Now, are you sure about this? – I’m sure. | – 既然这样 你确定吗? – 我确定 |
[52:31] | Cause if blowing up is your thing, then you in the right place. | 因为如果爆炸是你的目标 那你的位置就没错了 |
[52:34] | Sí. That’s means yes! | 是的 意思是对的! |
[52:36] | Ready for launch? | 准备好发射了吗? |
[52:38] | Ready for launch! | 准备好了! |
[52:42] | Fire in the hole! | 点火! |
[52:45] | Wait! | 等等! |
[52:58] | Mamma mia! | 妈妈咪呀! |
[53:00] | Help me! | 救命! |
[53:03] | Rico! Get the cannon ready! Same charge! | 里克! 准备好大炮! 相同角度! |
[53:08] | Fire in the hole! | 点火! |
[53:24] | All right! | 太棒了! |
[53:39] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[53:45] | Marty! I’m so glad you’re here. | 马蒂! 真高兴你也来了 |
[53:49] | I was flying! I was effin’-L-Y-in’! | 我刚才在飞! 真的在飞! |
[53:52] | I’m proud of you, but… | 我为你骄傲 不过… |
[53:54] | I don’t think I can hold on much longer! | 我觉得我撑不了多久! |
[53:57] | Oh, yeah, right. Sorry about my enthusiasm. | 哦 没错 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[54:01] | Here, wrap this around you. | 嘿 用这个缠住身体 |
[54:08] | All right, I got you! I got you! | 好的 我抓住你了! 我抓住你了! |
[54:19] | Forget about being part of the herd! I’m gonna be part of the flock! | 忘记自己是乌合之众吧! 我要成为兽群中的一员! |
[54:23] | I’m going to fly, baby! | 宝贝 我要飞了! |
[54:25] | Oh, yes! What a triumph! | 哦 对! 多伟大的胜利! |
[54:28] | – Hand over that circus, Freddie! – I’ll have your guts for garters! | – 弗莱迪 交出马戏团! – 我要用你的肠子做吊袜带! |
[54:31] | Hey, hey, put your weapons down. | 嘿 嘿 放下武器 |
[54:33] | Guys, chill out. Cute and cuddly’s obviously not your thing. | 伙计们 冷静 装嫩卖萌显然不是你们的风格 |
[54:36] | He’s got us pegged. | 他识破我们了 |
[54:37] | I got a better idea. Show ’em, Rico. | 我有个更好的主意 里克 给他们看看 |
[54:43] | That was great! | 太爽了! |
[54:47] | – Flippin’ ‘eck! – Rocket shoes! | – 见鬼了! – 火箭靴! |
[54:49] | I want to try that! | 我想试试! |
[54:51] | Jonesy! Jonesy! | 琼斯! 琼斯! |
[54:53] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[54:55] | I admire how you have inspired these animals. | 我十分钦佩你鼓励这些动物的做法 |
[54:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:58] | And what you said about passion, it was like poetry. | 还有你说的有关于激情 好像诗歌一样 |
[55:02] | I love passion and poetry. They go together, really. | 我热爱激情和诗歌 它们真的相伴相随 |
[55:04] | I know they don’t rhyme. | 我知道它们不押韵 |
[55:05] | Trapeze is my passion! | 高空秋千就是我的热情! |
[55:06] | Terrific. I look forward to seeing you up there. | 太好了 我很期待你的表演 |
[55:08] | You can teach me! | 你可以教我! |
[55:10] | – What? – Teach me. | – 什么? – 教我 |
[55:11] | Well, I’ve always been kind of a solo act. | 咳 我一直都是单独表演的 |
[55:13] | So that kind of rules that out. | 所以排除了那个可能性 |
[55:15] | I wonder if you actually do trapeze. | 我在想你是不是真的会空中飞人 |
[55:18] | – Oh, I actually do do trapeze. – Show me! | – 哦 我真的会空中飞人 – 证明给我看! |
[55:21] | “Show me”? What are we, five? | “证明给你看”? 难道我们是五岁小孩吗? |
[55:23] | I am five, yes. | 没错 我是五岁 |
[55:27] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[55:29] | All you’re doing is moving and not getting anywhere. | 你只是移动身体 哪儿都到不了 |
[55:32] | I mean, the music totally throws off my timing. | 我的意思是 音乐让我忘记时间 |
[55:35] | You want excitement? | 想来点刺激的吗? |
[55:36] | Check it out. Who’s on a tightrope, huh? | 看看这个 谁在钢丝上面? |
[55:39] | Who’s on a… | 谁在… |
[55:42] | I’m on a tightrope! I’m on a tightrope! | 我在钢丝上面! 我竟然在钢丝上面! |
[55:45] | Melman! Oh, my gosh! | 麦尔曼! 天呐! |
[55:47] | – Help me! – Baby, hold on. Hold on. | – 救命! – 宝贝 坚持 坚持住 |
[55:48] | I’m coming right now! | 我马上过去! |
[55:54] | Melman?! | 麦尔曼?! |
[55:59] | Calm down, Melman. | 冷静 麦尔曼 |
[56:00] | I’m going to fall and break all of my neck! | 我要掉下去了 脖子全都会摔坏的! |
[56:02] | Just look at me. Look at me. | 别往下看 看着我 |
[56:05] | – All eyes on me. – OK. | – 就看着我 – 好 |
[56:07] | – Come to me. – I can’t. | – 向我走来 – 我不能 |
[56:09] | It’s just like dancing, Melman. Two steps forward, one step back. | 这就像跳舞 麦尔曼 两步向前 一步向后 |
[56:13] | I can’t dance, OK? There, I said it. | 我不会跳舞 懂吗? 好吧 我实话实说了 |
[56:17] | Maybe because you’ve never tried. | 也许是因为你从来不尝试 |
[56:19] | No, I have tried. | 不 我试过了 |
[56:21] | I practiced in private because you dance so well. | 我私底下练习了 因为你跳得太好了 |
[56:24] | You practiced? For me? | 你为了我? 练习跳舞? |
[56:27] | Yes, but it’s no use. | 对的 但是没有用 |
[56:29] | I never know what to do with my arms. | 我不知道手该放哪儿 |
[56:32] | Hold it. | 抓住了 |
[56:34] | That part is so easy, Melman. OK? | 那部分很容易的好吗 麦尔曼? |
[56:37] | ‘Cause all you have to do is put them around your partner. | 因为你要做的只是拥抱你的舞伴 |
[56:40] | See? Two steps forward. | 看到了吗? 向前两步 |
[56:43] | One step back. | 向后一步 |
[56:45] | – I’m dancing. I’m dancing! – Two steps forward… | – 我在跳舞 我在跳舞! – 两步向前… |
[56:48] | – We’re dancing on a tightrope! – You’re great. | – 我们在钢丝上跳舞呢! – 你好棒 |
[56:51] | I’m dancing! | 我在跳舞! |
[56:55] | OK. | 行 |
[56:58] | All right. | 吧 |
[57:00] | So when do we get the jet packs and aquatic cobras? | 我们什么时候能达到喷气机式和水蛇式呢? |
[57:03] | This is a beginners’ class, and that’s a pretty advanced maneuver. | 这是初学者课程 那可是高级课程才会教的 |
[57:06] | OK, how do we begin? | 好吧 我们怎么开始? |
[57:07] | It’s a bit complicated unless you understand | 有点复杂 除非你懂得 |
[57:10] | the whole pitch and yaw… arc and gravity. | 起跳 摆荡… 弧线和重力这些知识 |
[57:13] | All that stuff, which I won’t bore you with. OK. | 我不会用那些来烦你的 好吧 |
[57:17] | – Do you need a push? – No. | – 你要人推一把吗? – 不 |
[57:20] | Just watch and learn! | 你只管看着学习! |
[57:32] | Like that? | 像这样? |
[57:33] | That’s one way of doing it, sure. | 当然 这是一种方式 |
[57:45] | You use a net! | 你用了网! |
[57:46] | Yes! Trapeze americano. We use the net. | 是的! 美式空中飞人 我们是用网的 |
[57:53] | Trapeze americano! | 美式空中飞人! |
[58:12] | Look at him go! | 看他的动作! |
[58:28] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[58:37] | E bravo! Bravissima! | 好极了! 太棒了! |
[58:40] | Hey, Vitaly, maybe you even do two hoops, no? | 嘿 维塔利 也许你应该钻两个圈 是吧? |
[58:48] | Señorita Bell-bottoms. | 喇叭裤小姐 |
[58:50] | Tenemos una problema grande. | 我们有个大问题 |
[58:52] | Qué? Qué grande problema? | 什么? 什么大问题? |
[58:59] | Oh, no! She’s onto us! | 哦 不! 她找到我们了! |
[59:01] | Don’t make it any easier on the psycho. | 别让这个变态更容易找到我们 |
[59:03] | – What are we gonna do? – We’d better vamoose… pronto. | – 我们该做什么? – 我们最好匆匆离开… 准备好了 |
[59:06] | But we’re not ready. We’re in the middle of rehearsals. | 但还没准备好 我们还在排练呢 |
[59:09] | Then why don’t you lilt over, | 那你为什么不快点儿动身 |
[59:10] | grab your peduncle, and kiss New York good-bye? | 拎着自己的尾巴 和纽约吻别呢? |
[59:14] | Are you sure we are ready? | 你确定我们准备好了吗? |
[59:16] | Of course we’re ready! Born ready! Ready steady! Come on, let’s go! | 我们当然准备好了! 时刻准备着! 准备出发! 来 我们走! |
[59:18] | Let’s go, go, go, go, go! | 我们走吧 走吧 快 快! |
[59:20] | All right, you heard the cat. Move it! Come on! All aboard! | 好了 听那只大猫的话 动身! 快点! 请上车! |
[59:24] | Grab your luggage and drain your bladders. | 带好行李 去洗手间 |
[59:26] | It’s going to be a long ride! | 旅途将会很长! |
[59:35] | All right, everybody, let’s blow that promoter away! | 好了 所有人 让我们震惊赞助人吧! |
[59:39] | London, here we come! | 伦敦 我们来了! |
[59:40] | Sunshiny London, yes! | 阳光的伦敦 太棒了! |
[1:00:02] | Vitaly! Vitaly! Vitaly! | 维塔利! 维塔利! 维塔利! |
[1:00:34] | Come on, come on, come on. Where is he? | 快点 快点 快点 他在哪儿? |
[1:00:38] | Bingo! | 中了! |
[1:00:40] | If that’s not a red-blooded American promoter, I don’t know what is. | 如果这不是那个活跃的美国赞助人 我就不知道哪个才是了 |
[1:00:43] | We need to get this show on the road. Private! Tell them the eagle has landed. | 我们得开始表演了 大兵! 告诉他们老鹰着陆了 |
[1:00:47] | The eagle has landed! | 老鹰着陆了! |
[1:00:49] | Roger that. And keep an eye out for Dubois. | 收到 时刻注意杜波依斯 |
[1:00:51] | Aye, aye, guvnor! | 明白 老板! |
[1:00:52] | The promoter is in the house! | 赞助人已经来了! |
[1:00:54] | New York is closer than ever! | 我们离纽约又近了一步! |
[1:00:56] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们可不能兴奋过头了 |
[1:00:57] | First, we got a circus to do. We’re on, folks! | 首先我们得演一场马戏 准备上场了 伙计们! |
[1:00:59] | – Do we go on before or after the dogs? – Yes. | – 我们是在狗狗们之前还是之后上场吗? – 是的 |
[1:01:02] | – What? – Overlap, your acts overlap. | – 什么? – 跳圈圈 你们表演跳圈圈 |
[1:01:04] | – Where’s Vitaly? He opens. – I don’t know. | – 维塔利在哪儿? 他是开场表演 – 我不知道 |
[1:01:06] | Stefano! Hey, Stefano! Have you seen Vitaly? | 斯蒂芬诺! 嘿 斯蒂芬诺! 你看到维塔利了吗? |
[1:01:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:01:14] | Stefano, why the sad little face? | 斯蒂芬诺 干嘛哭丧着个脸? |
[1:01:16] | Vitaly… he will not go on! | 维塔利… 他不想演出了! |
[1:01:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:20] | I tried everything I could. | 我使尽浑身解数也没用 |
[1:01:24] | Wipe away the tears. Calm down. | 别担心 擦干眼泪 冷静下来 |
[1:01:27] | Where is he? I’m sure I can reason with him. | 他在哪儿? 我肯定能说服他的 |
[1:01:33] | Vitaly, what are you doing? | 维塔利 你在干什么? |
[1:01:34] | You missed. | 你射偏了 |
[1:01:36] | You’re leaving? You’re just gonna walk out on everybody? | 你要走? 你想让所有人失望吗? |
[1:01:39] | They have good show without me. | 没有我 他们也可以表演的很精彩 |
[1:01:41] | Look, I got a good left foot, but without my right foot, I can’t walk. | 听着 就好比我左脚健全 但是右脚却瘸了 我还是走不了路 |
[1:01:44] | You get fake foot, then you walk. | 你去装一条假腿 然后你就能走路了 |
[1:01:46] | I don’t want fake foot! OK? | 我可不希望找条假腿! 明白吗? |
[1:01:48] | What happened to “circus stick together”? “The show must go on.” | 那”马戏团的应该团结一致”这句话呢? 还有”表演必须继续” |
[1:01:52] | Clichés. | 全是空话 |
[1:01:54] | Come on, man. Stop being this guy! Be the other guy! | 拜托 老兄 别这样郁郁寡欢! 活的阳光一点! |
[1:01:57] | What other guy? | 怎么叫阳光一点? |
[1:01:58] | The guy who was all circus! The guy who jumped through hoops! | 那个全马戏团的骄傲! 那个表演钻圈圈的台柱! |
[1:02:01] | – Give me that! – The guy everybody looked up to. | – 把那个给我! – 去做那个让所有人仰慕的人 |
[1:02:07] | Come on. Where’s that Vitaly? | 想想看 那个维塔利在哪儿? |
[1:02:11] | That Vitaly is no more. | 那个维塔利早就不见了 |
[1:02:15] | Listen, man. You may have given up on yourself, | 听着 老兄 你可能已经自暴自弃了 |
[1:02:18] | but your friends haven’t given up on you. | 但是你的朋友们从来没放弃过你 |
[1:02:22] | Are you just going to turn your back on them, | 你真的忍心这样抛下他们 |
[1:02:24] | and sit and eat borscht the rest of your life? | 从此孤独一人 喝着罗宋汤慢慢老去? |
[1:02:27] | Or are you gonna get out there and jump through that tiny little hoop? | 或者你可以勇敢的站上台 钻过那个小小的铁环? |
[1:02:33] | It is impossible. | 我做不到 |
[1:02:37] | It was always impossible, Vitaly. That’s why the people loved it. | 就是因为那看起来是不可能的 维塔利 所以人们才喜欢看 |
[1:02:47] | That is why I loved it. | 所以我才会喜欢去做 |
[1:02:49] | Because I did the impossible! | 因为是我做到了不可能的事! |
[1:02:54] | I was once a brave tiger. | 我曾经是一头威猛无比的老虎 |
[1:02:58] | And if I go down in flames… | 如果我注定粉身碎骨… |
[1:03:01] | so be it! | 那就这样吧! |
[1:03:03] | You know, I think I might have an idea for you. | 我想我有一个好办法 |
[1:03:19] | Light the hoop on fire! | 点燃铁环! |
[1:03:44] | Mamma mia, Santa Maria, Santa Maria… | 妈妈咪呀 圣母玛利亚 请保佑他… |
[1:03:49] | Mamma Maria, mia Santa, Santa Mia Farrow… | 妈妈咪呀 圣母玛利亚 请保佑他啊… |
[1:03:53] | Come on, you got it. | 加油 你可以的 |
[1:04:05] | Yes! | 他做到了! |
[1:04:14] | All right, what are you waiting for? We got a show to put on. | 好的 你们还在等什么呢? 表演开场了 |
[1:04:16] | Let’s go. Go, go, go, go, go! | 快上场 快 快 快! |
[1:04:35] | Look! | 看呀! |
[1:06:26] | We’re going to America! | 我们要去美国啦! |
[1:06:29] | Today! | 就在今天! |
[1:06:30] | That’s what I call crack-a-lackin’ to the mack-a-lackin’! | 这就是我说的化腐朽为神奇! |
[1:06:33] | – We did it, Alice! – Yeah! | – 我们做到了 爱丽丝! – 太棒了! |
[1:06:35] | Maybe I am average intelligence after all! | 也许我的智商到了平均水平! |
[1:06:37] | Perhaps even slightly above. | 也许比一般人要高一点 |
[1:06:40] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我可不这样想 |
[1:06:43] | Hair conditioner. Great idea, my friend! | 护发素 这主意太棒了 伙计! |
[1:06:46] | Feel. Go ahead. Soft like kitten, no? | 摸摸看 不错吧 像小猫咪一样顺滑 对吧? |
[1:06:48] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[1:06:50] | Slippery but not flammable. | 既顺滑又不会燃烧 |
[1:06:51] | You smell like peaches and herb! | 你身上有一股桃子和青草的香味! |
[1:06:56] | Gia and Alex, the trapezing cats! | 吉亚和亚利克斯 两只荡秋千的猫! |
[1:06:59] | We did pretty good. | 我们做的太棒了 |
[1:07:01] | You will flip, and I will catch. | 你跳起来 然后我接住你 |
[1:07:02] | And sometimes I will flip, and you will catch. | 有时候我也会跳起来 然后你接住我 |
[1:07:05] | And then we will both flip, and we’ll travel the whole world! | 然后我们都跳跃在空中 我们还要环球演出! |
[1:07:10] | Flipping and catching, and I will flip you… | 跳起来 再接住 而且我会和你一起… |
[1:07:17] | you know, the thing is… | 听着 其实… |
[1:07:21] | I may not always be around. | 我不能一直陪在你身边 |
[1:07:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[1:07:24] | Well, I’m… I’m… I’m… | 这个 我… 我… 我… |
[1:07:29] | Bravo, bravo! | 太棒了 太棒了! |
[1:07:31] | What a heartwarming performance, Monsieur Circus Master. | 多么激动人心的演出呀 马戏团的老板 |
[1:07:35] | It brought tears to my eyes. | 我看的真是内牛满面呀 |
[1:07:38] | No, not really. | 不 当然不是真的 |
[1:07:41] | Monsieur, we both know the lion does not belong to you. | 先生 我们都知道这狮子可不是属于你的 |
[1:07:44] | It’s that horrid woman! | 是那个恐怖的女人! |
[1:07:45] | He is a fugitive from justice. | 他只是一个流亡在外的逃犯 |
[1:07:48] | You will turn the lion over to me | 你把狮子交给我 |
[1:07:50] | so that I may put him where he belongs. | 然后我把他带回他应该去的地方 |
[1:07:56] | On my wall. | 挂在我的墙上 |
[1:08:02] | – What? – Incoming! | – 什么? – 出动! |
[1:08:11] | Outgoing! | 准备发射! |
[1:08:13] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:08:18] | Up high! | 上击掌! |
[1:08:19] | Down low. Too slow. | 下击掌 太慢了 |
[1:08:21] | – Well done, Private. – Did I do good? | – 做的不错 – 我做的怎么样? |
[1:08:23] | Nah, not really. | 不 其实不怎么样 |
[1:08:25] | Man, that was close! | 伙计 刚才太危险了! |
[1:08:27] | Alex? | 亚利克斯? |
[1:08:29] | You are from a zoo? | 你是从动物园里来的? |
[1:08:35] | Yes. Yes. But wait, there’s more. | 是的 没错 但等等 事情不是这样的 |
[1:08:39] | – More? – Or less. There’s less. | – 还有更多的事情瞒着我们? – 不是的 我不是故意的 |
[1:08:41] | You were never circus? | 你们不是马戏团的? |
[1:08:43] | We had to say we were circus. | 我们也是迫不得已 |
[1:08:45] | Or you’d never have let us on the train! | 否则的话你们不会让我们上火车的! |
[1:08:47] | After all we have been through together… | 哪怕在我们一起同甘共苦之后… |
[1:08:51] | you want to go live in a zoo? | 你还想回去动物园吗? |
[1:08:53] | – Gia, I… – You used us. | – 吉亚 我不是… – 你利用了我们 |
[1:08:55] | No, no, no. I mean, yes, but… | 不 不 不 我的意思是 原来是这样想的 但… |
[1:08:57] | Trapeze americano, you make that up, too? | 美式荡秋千也是你瞎掰出来的 对吧? |
[1:08:59] | It didn’t exactly exist when I taught it to you. | 只是在我教你之前不存在罢了 |
[1:09:02] | Jet packs and aquatic cobras! I should have known. | 喷气飞鞋和水上眼镜蛇! 我早该知道这不是真的 |
[1:09:07] | Balloons to the children of the world was not real, either? | 给全世界的孩子们都带去气球也不是真的 对吧? |
[1:09:11] | Yeah, that’s not real. But look at what we did. | 是的 那些都是骗你们的 但是现在我们做到了 |
[1:09:13] | I was shot out of a cannon! I could have died! | 我被当炮弹射出去! 我可能会死! |
[1:09:18] | But I thought it was your lifelong dream. | 但我以为这是你的毕生心愿呢 |
[1:09:20] | For all I know, your name is not even Alice. | |
[1:09:26] | No, Stefano, but it never really was. | 不是的 斯蒂芬诺 但是以前也不是 |
[1:09:29] | I don’t feel safe! | 我被深深伤害了! |
[1:09:33] | Gia, I… | 吉亚 我… |
[1:09:36] | We trusted you. | |
[1:09:40] | My tears are real! | 我的眼泪可没有骗人! |
[1:09:43] | You are not! | |
[1:09:47] | I can’t believe you lied to all us circus folk. | 我不敢相信你们骗了马戏团的所有人 |
[1:09:54] | Me? Stay with the circus? | 我吗? 留在马戏团里? |
[1:09:57] | I am a king! I want to rule New York! We should talk. | 我可是国王! 我要去统治纽约! 我们应该谈谈 |
[1:10:03] | Whoa! | 唔哈! |
[1:10:05] | Stop it! No means no! Or in your language… | 听我说! 不行就是不行! 或者用你的话说… |
[1:10:11] | Not everything is solved that way, you know. | 要知道 不是所有事都可以用这种方式解决的 |
[1:10:18] | Sonya? Are you listening to me? | 桑娅? 你在听我说话吗? |
[1:10:22] | Now I’m getting the silent treatment, am I? | 你是准备不理我了 是吗? |
[1:10:24] | Come over here, right now! | 到这儿来 快点! |
[1:10:29] | Don’t shut me out, baby! | 别不理我呀 亲爱的! |
[1:10:31] | What is wrong with you? Speak! | 到底怎么了? 说话呀! |
[1:10:37] | OK… if these are your feelings, I understand now. | 好吧… 如果你不想说 我也能理解 |
[1:10:40] | And I’m going! | 那我走了! |
[1:10:42] | It’s obvious I’m just an emotional whoopee cushion for you to sit on! | 很显然我只是一个用来宣泄的垫子 |
[1:10:48] | When you look for where I am, | 当你后悔再来找我的时候 |
[1:10:50] | I won’t be there! | 我早就滚远了! |
[1:11:18] | Come, everybody. We have show to do. | 打起精神来 我们还得表演呢 |
[1:11:20] | But how do I go on without Marty? | 但没有了马蒂 我怎么表演? |
[1:11:24] | – Stefano. – I don’t know what to do. | – 斯蒂芬诺 – 我现在六神无主 |
[1:11:26] | You can still do cannon solo. | 你还是可以做单人大炮表演呀 |
[1:11:28] | But… I want to do solo act with Marty! | 但… 即使是单人表演 我也想和马蒂一起! |
[1:11:33] | And what do I do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[1:11:35] | Go back to sitting and standing and rolling over? | 继续表演那些没人看的坐下 起立 翻滚吗? |
[1:11:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:41] | We can do impossible! | 我们可以创造奇迹! |
[1:11:45] | And we never go back to way we used to be. | 而且我们不能老想着老路 |
[1:11:48] | The way it used to be isn’t the way it was. | 可我们已经做出了改变 |
[1:11:52] | And it won’t be the same without them, whatever way it is. | 没有了他们 一切都不一样了 |
[1:12:16] | Well… we’re here. | 好吧… 到了 |
[1:12:22] | Home. | 回家了 |
[1:12:25] | My rock looks smaller than I remember it. | 我的石墩看起来比想象中要小一点 |
[1:12:29] | Look at the mural. | 看看那壁画 |
[1:12:32] | Doesn’t actually capture the real thing, does it? | 真实的样子完全不是这样的 不是吗? |
[1:12:36] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:12:39] | I forgot about that wall in between us, Melman. | 我忘了我们之间还有一堵墙隔着呢 麦尔曼 |
[1:12:43] | Was that always there? | 一直有堵墙吗? |
[1:12:50] | Guys, I’m sorry I ever left the zoo in the first place. | 兄弟们 抱歉我当初想要离开动物园 |
[1:12:55] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[1:12:57] | I mean, if I had just stayed put, | 我的意思是 如果我们没有离开过 |
[1:13:00] | we wouldn’t have anything to be sad about right now. | 我们现在也不会这么忧伤 |
[1:13:05] | Leaving the zoo was the best thing that ever happened to us. | 离开动物园对我们来说才是最棒的事 |
[1:13:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:13:12] | Yeah. Out there, in the world, we were really living. | 没错 离开这里 闯荡世界 这才是生活 |
[1:13:17] | – Yeah! – It was exciting! | – 当然! – 很刺激! |
[1:13:18] | – It was romantic. – It was dangerous. | – 很浪漫 – 还充满冒险 |
[1:13:20] | I never felt so alive! | 我从未这么开心果 |
[1:13:22] | When we were with the circus, we were already home. | 当我们在马戏团的时候 我们已经找到了归宿 |
[1:13:26] | I only wish we’d realized that sooner. | 我只是希望我们能早一点领悟到这一点 |
[1:13:30] | I’m really going to miss those guys. | 我真的想那些家伙了 |
[1:13:33] | What do you say we go back? | 我们回去怎么样? |
[1:13:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:13:37] | – I’m with you! – I’m in! | – 我跟你一起回去! – 我也加入! |
[1:13:39] | But what do we tell them? | 但是我们回去后该怎么说呢? |
[1:13:40] | We make it right by telling them how wrong we were. | 我们就直接说 我们错了 不该骗你们 |
[1:13:44] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试哦 |
[1:13:45] | And if we go down in flames, so be it! | 就算最终粉身碎骨 也就这样吧! |
[1:13:48] | – Yes, let’s do this! – I like it! | – 对 我们要回去! – 这想法棒极了! |
[1:13:50] | Yeah, yeah! | 是的 是的! |
[1:13:51] | ls my neck getting longer? | 我的脖子是不是变长了? |
[1:13:53] | Feel my fur. It’s so soft. | 摸摸我的毛 好软哦 |
[1:13:56] | It is soft. | 真的很软哎 |
[1:13:57] | I’m like a candy cane in a black and white movie. | 我好像黑白电影里的糖果罐 |
[1:14:03] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:14:05] | Dubois. | 杜波依斯 |
[1:14:07] | Sonya, I miss you, baby! I miss my stinky bear! | 桑娅 我想死你了 宝贝! 我想死你了 我的臭臭熊! |
[1:14:11] | Babe… your fishy kisses! | 宝贝… 还有你湿润的吻! |
[1:14:16] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧! |
[1:14:19] | He will never fit in the carry-on. | 他肯定装不进随身行李 |
[1:14:22] | But his head will! | 但他的头大小正合适! |
[1:14:26] | – Hey! – Qu’est-ce que c’est? | – 嘿! – 是谁? |
[1:14:27] | Look! Look what she’s done! | 快看! 快看她做了什么! |
[1:14:30] | You brought back Alex the lion! | 你把我们的狮子亚利克斯带回来了! |
[1:14:32] | – It’s a miracle! – Thank you! Thank you! | – 这真是一个奇迹! – 谢谢你! 太谢谢你了! |
[1:14:35] | Sonya, where are you? | 桑娅 你在哪儿? |
[1:14:36] | Sonya! | 桑娅! |
[1:14:38] | Excuse me. | 原谅我 |
[1:14:41] | Sonya, baby! | 桑娅 我的宝贝! |
[1:14:44] | I don’t want to be king anymore! | 我不想当什么国王了! |
[1:14:46] | I was so hung up on who I was… | 我已经对你无法自拔了… |
[1:14:48] | who you was… what you smelled like… | 你的样子… 你的味道… |
[1:14:51] | when all that really matters is what we smell like together. | 最重要的是我们要在一起 |
[1:14:58] | I know! | 我就知道! |
[1:15:00] | Baby, forgive me. | 亲爱的 原谅我 |
[1:15:01] | Oh, hello? | 哦 能把我吐出来吗? |
[1:15:03] | Gasp! It’s Dubois! | 不好! 是杜波依斯! |
[1:15:04] | Baba booey! | 天呐! |
[1:15:06] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄到这个的? |
[1:15:08] | I got it from the zoo. | 我从动物园里弄到的 |
[1:15:09] | The hippies got ambushed! | 他们中埋伏了! |
[1:15:11] | What? We have to help them! | 什么? 我们得去救他们! |
[1:15:13] | But they lied to us! | 但他们骗了我们! |
[1:15:14] | Yeah. Why should we lift a paw? | 没错 我们为什么要伸援手? |
[1:15:16] | They are our friends! | 他们是我们的朋友! |
[1:15:18] | They’re not even circus! | 他们根本不是马戏团的! |
[1:15:21] | That’s bolshevik! | 别说废话! |
[1:15:23] | I never thought I’d say this on American soil, but the Russki’s right! | 我从没想过会在美国国土上这么说 但这俄国佬说得对! |
[1:15:35] | Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex! | 亚利克斯! 亚利克斯! |
[1:15:38] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:15:39] | Alex? | 亚利克斯? |
[1:15:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:15:42] | Gloria! Are you OK? | 格洛丽亚! 你没事吧? |
[1:15:44] | – What is happening? – Alex! | – 出了什么事? – 亚历克斯! |
[1:15:47] | – No, no! No, no! – Alex the lion! | – 不! 不 不! – 狮子亚历克斯! |
[1:15:49] | No! | 不! |
[1:15:58] | Thank you. Thank you all for coming to this special celebration. | 谢谢 谢谢大家来参加这场特殊的庆典 |
[1:16:02] | And now, the woman who made this all possible, | 现在 我将要介绍一位创造了奇迹的女士 |
[1:16:05] | who brought Alex the lion and a couple of… | 正是她将狮子亚历克斯 以及其它… |
[1:16:07] | three? | 三只? |
[1:16:09] | Three other animals back to New York and she’s French… | 和其他三只动物一起带回纽约的… |
[1:16:13] | Ooh lala… please welcome Chantelle Dubois. | 隆重介绍… 来自法国的杜波依斯上尉 |
[1:16:47] | Alex… | |
[1:16:59] | It was never about the money… | 我做这些从来不是为了钱… |
[1:17:03] | it was about… | 都是为了… |
[1:17:06] | ze lion. | 这头狮子 |
[1:17:18] | – Gia? – Circus stick together. | – 吉亚? – 马戏团的应该团结一致 |
[1:17:23] | # Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, circus. Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, Afro! # | # 哒哒 哒哒哒哒哒 马戏团! 哒哒 哒哒哒哒哒 爆炸头! # |
[1:17:26] | # Circus Afro, Circus Afro, Polka dot, polka dot! # | # 马戏团 爆炸头 马戏团 爆炸头! 圆点点 圆点点! # |
[1:17:30] | Look, a flying circus… | 快看 空中马戏团… |
[1:17:32] | Noo… | 哦不… |
[1:17:38] | Operation Afro Circus rescue… engage. | 爆炸头马戏团大营救… 开始 |
[1:17:41] | Aye aye, Skipper. | 明白 队长 |
[1:17:44] | – Unleash the seal. – I am a’sea lion. | – 发射海豹 – 我是海豹 |
[1:17:47] | Whatever… | 随便吧… |
[1:17:52] | Two tons of mud… Dive, dive, dive. | 大象们… 跳 跳 跳 |
[1:18:02] | – Let’s rock… – You and me baby. | – 上场吧… – 就我们两个 |
[1:18:03] | Up, up. | 上来 上来 |
[1:18:24] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[1:18:33] | Suck in that guts… | 屏住呼吸… |
[1:18:38] | I am impressed! | 真是太棒了! |
[1:18:51] | Mission accomplished… now let’s get out of here. | 任务完成… 马上离开这儿 |
[1:18:54] | – Wait… wait a’for me… – Stefano… | – 等一下… 等等我… – 斯蒂芬诺… |
[1:18:56] | Don’t a’leave without a’me… | 别把我一个人丢下… |
[1:19:04] | Oh no… | 这下糟了… |
[1:19:11] | Go Stefano… climb. | 斯蒂芬诺… 快爬上来 |
[1:19:21] | Come on, my friend! | 加油 伙计! |
[1:19:23] | Stefano… | 斯蒂芬诺… |
[1:19:26] | Help me… | 救命… |
[1:19:29] | I will have your head. | 我一定要逮你回去做标本 |
[1:19:31] | – Help me… – Alex. | – 救命… – 亚历克斯 |
[1:19:39] | Marty, shoot me a line. | 马蒂 给我射条线 |
[1:19:41] | You got it… Afro don’t fail me now. | 收到… 爆炸头绝对给力 |
[1:19:48] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么? |
[1:19:49] | We… are doing trapeze americano… | 我们… 要表演美式空中飞人… |
[1:19:52] | Let’s do it. | 我们出发 |
[1:19:55] | – Franky, Jonesy, be ready. – You’ve got it boss. | – 弗兰奇 琼斯 做好准备 – 明白 头儿 |
[1:19:57] | Go, go, go. | 出发 出发 |
[1:20:09] | Gia, take Stefano. | 吉亚 接住斯蒂芬诺 |
[1:20:12] | Alex… | 亚历克斯… |
[1:20:23] | Aquatic a’cobras… | 水里都是蛇啊… |
[1:20:27] | If I’m going down your head is coming with me. | 哪怕我要死 都要砍下你的头 |
[1:20:31] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[1:20:32] | Oh right, let’s go. | 是时候了 我们出发 |
[1:20:35] | You’re going down but not with my head. | 你一个人掉下去吧 我就不陪你了 |
[1:20:39] | Yay… | 好棒啊… |
[1:20:41] | Jetpack, he pull’a it off. | 狗狗们干得好 他成功了 |
[1:20:43] | Your days of chasing animals are over Dubois… | 你虐杀动物的日子要结束了 杜波依斯… |
[1:20:46] | because you’ve just messed with the king. | 因为你把万兽之王惹毛了 |
[1:20:57] | This is where animal like you belong… Now sit!! | 像你这样的野兽才应该呆在栅栏后面… 坐下!! |
[1:21:01] | Lie down!! | 躺下!! |
[1:21:03] | Naughty me. | 我好调皮 |
[1:21:05] | Roll over!! | 侧滚翻!! |
[1:21:08] | Good Dubois… Now stay!! | 乖杜波依斯… 原地呆着!! |
[1:21:26] | Balloons are for the children of’a the world. Trapeze americano. | 气球送给全世界的每个孩子 我爱美式空中飞人 |
[1:21:30] | – It is real. – It’s a’real! | – 这一切是真的 – 是真的! |
[1:21:41] | That’s how you do it. | 你们做到了 |
[1:21:45] | So, you want’a run away with the circus? | 所以 你们想和马戏团一起继续冒险吗? |
[1:21:48] | – Live a life of adventure? – Full of romance? | – 充满刺激? – 充满浪漫? |
[1:21:51] | – And danger? – Really living! | – 还充满了危险? – 这才是生活嘛! |
[1:21:52] | What’a you say? | 你们怎么说? |
[1:21:57] | # Ra-da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, circus! # | # 哒哒 哒哒哒哒哒 马戏团! # |
[1:22:00] | # Da-da da-da-da-da-da-da, Afro! # | # 哒哒 哒哒哒哒哒 爆炸头! # |
[1:22:02] | # Circus Afro, Circus Afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro! # | # 马戏团 爆炸头 马戏团 爆炸头! 圆点点 圆点点 圆点点 爆炸头! # |
[1:22:07] | # I like to move it, move it I like to move it, move it # | # 我喜欢摇摆 摇摆 我喜欢摇摆 摇摆 # |
[1:22:10] | # I like to move it, move it You like to… # | # 我喜欢摇摆 摇摆 大家喜欢… # |
[1:22:13] | Move it! | 摇摆! |
[1:22:17] | Skipper, what did you end up doing with the crazy lady, anyway? | 我说队长 你们最后怎么处理那个疯婆娘的? |
[1:22:37] | 船运 至马达加斯加 |