时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | 威胁分析 异常活动 审检主体 | |
[00:45] | 归类: 不相关 | |
[00:46] | The storm warning is for the coastal areas | 发布风暴警报 范围涉及沿海地区的 |
[00:46] | 信号中断 运行诊断 | |
[00:48] | of Nassau and Suffolk counties, | 拿桑郡和萨福尔克郡 |
[00:50] | including east and south Hampton and Owen Island. | 包括汉普顿东南部及欧文岛 |
[00:50] | 信号中断 外部故障 来源确认 温带风暴 风力: 九级 最大风速: 71公里/小时 | |
[00:53] | Heavy rains and destructive winds | 豪雨和飓风 |
[00:55] | will continue into the night. | 将整夜持续 |
[00:57] | Residents are advised to prepare for evacuation. | 当地居民已被劝疏散 |
[01:03] | 维拉电影院 经典怀旧 《罗生门》 《雨族》 | |
[01:06] | Isn’t this service vest a little unethical? | 穿这种服务犬背心有点不道德吧 |
[01:09] | I am handi-capable, Mr. Reese, | 我虽不愿自视残障 里瑟先生 |
[01:11] | but I need some assistance. | 但我还是需要帮助的 |
[01:13] | We don’t want to exclude Bear from our rainy day activities. | 可不能把小熊排除在我们的雨天活动之外 |
[01:17] | We should have seen Once Upon A Time In The West. | 我们应该看《西部往事》[西部动作片] |
[01:20] | Fewer subtitles. | 字幕少啊 |
[01:23] | Any word from our dearly departed Agent Shaw? | 我们无限缅怀的已故肖特工有消息吗 |
[01:26] | Not a whisper. | 一点没有 |
[01:28] | What worries me more at the moment is that we haven’t | 我目前更忧心的是我们 |
[01:30] | heard anything from the machine recently either. | 最近也没有收到机器的消息 |
[01:32] | Yes, I’ve noticed. Three days. No numbers. | 是啊 我注意到了 三天没号码了 |
[01:36] | Maybe we’re finally cleaning up the streets. | 也许我们终于成功净化社会了 |
[01:39] | As much as I’d like that, | 我倒是想 |
[01:40] | I have to wonder if it hasn’t got something to do | 我不得不考虑这是否 |
[01:43] | with the actually departed Kara Stanton. | 与真正已故的卡拉·斯坦顿有关 |
[01:46] | The virus that she uploaded during the time you spent in your bomb vest | 你穿炸弹背心那会儿她上传的病毒 |
[01:50] | could easily have spread from the Department Of Defense systems, | 可以轻易从国防部的系统中渗出 |
[01:53] | all the way to the machine. | 感染到机器 |
[01:55] | You built the machine, Finch. Can’t you access it? | 你造的机器 芬奇 你没访问权限吗 |
[01:58] | You know, check under the hood? | 偷偷检查一下呗 |
[02:00] | I sealed it for a reason, Mr. Reese. | 我封闭它是有原因的 里瑟先生 |
[02:03] | I’m afraid we’re going to have to wait and see | 恐怕我们只能等着看 |
[02:04] | what Stanton’s employers have in mind for the future. | 斯坦顿的雇主有何打算了 |
[02:23] | Maybe your machine really is on the fritz. | 也许你的机器真出故障了 |
[02:26] | Has this ever happened before, Finch? | 这之前发生过吗 芬奇 |
[02:28] | It’s a precedent. | 这是第一次 |
[02:29] | It gave us all six numbers at once? | 像这样一次给出六个号码 |
[02:32] | Spread out across the country like this. | 还遍及全国吗 |
[02:34] | Very worrisome. | 令人忧心 |
[02:36] | Stranger yet, I can find no solid connection between them. | 还彼此陌生 我找不到他们之间的任何联系 |
[02:40] | Maybe they’re plotting something together. | 也许他们在一起搞什么阴谋 |
[02:43] | Or someone’s plotting against them. | 或者有人在针对他们搞阴谋 |
[02:45] | I wondered that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[02:46] | Three of the six numbers are listed on the NCIC | 这六个号码中有三个出现在国家犯罪信息中心 |
[02:49] | Missing Persons Database. | 失踪人口数据库 |
[02:51] | Two of the others dropped off the grid entirely. | 另外有两个在网上完全空白 |
[02:53] | No digital footprint at all. | 毫无网络数据资料 |
[02:56] | People with something to hide or hiding from something. | 想隐藏什么 或者在躲藏什么 |
[02:59] | And there’s one local. Jack Rollins. | 有个本地的 杰克·洛林斯 |
[03:02] | He’s an antiques dealer in Brooklyn. | 他是布鲁克林的古董商 |
[03:05] | He hasn’t been reported missing yet. | 他还没报失踪 |
[03:07] | That could be the next target. | 有可能就是下一个目标 |
[03:09] | I’ll go say “Hi”. | 我去打声招呼 |
[03:11] | I’ll enlist Carter’s help looking into the other five. | 我去请卡特帮忙另外五个号码 |
[03:14] | And I’ll keep an eye on the machine’s erratic behavior. | 我会注意机器的异常行为 |
[03:24] | Looks like Rollins runs his shop out of his apartment, Finch. | 看来洛林斯是在家里开店的 芬奇 |
[03:27] | There’s no answer, so I’m going to let myself in. | 没人应答 我就自行进入了 |
[03:31] | Rollins’ taste in antiques is exotic. | 洛林斯对古董的品味挺独特 |
[03:34] | No sign of the man himself. | 没有他个人的踪迹 |
[03:44] | But someone was already here and went to a lot of effort | 不过已经有人来过了 费了不少劲 |
[03:48] | to dig up a bill for a rental property out on Owen Island. | 在查一间欧文岛的物业租赁凭单 |
[03:54] | I found the account for Jack Rollins’ visa. | 我找到杰克·洛林斯的信用卡账单了 |
[03:57] | Payments on the beach property | 支付了一笔海滨物业租金 |
[03:59] | and a train ticket to Suffolk county, all in the last 24 hours. | 还有一张去萨福尔克郡的车票 都是24小时内付的 |
[04:02] | Rollins was in a hurry to get out of the city. | 洛林斯急于出城啊 |
[04:06] | And we’re not the only ones looking for him. | 我们不是唯一找他的人 |
[04:08] | Heading out in a storm like this? | 在这种风暴天出门 |
[04:10] | Rollins is running from something. | 洛林斯是在躲避什么 |
[04:12] | I’ll find out what’s on Owen Island. | 我去查查欧文岛怎么回事 |
[04:14] | Mr. Reese, is that a good idea? | 里瑟先生 这样好吗 |
[04:16] | Storm or no, Finch, if Rollins is our one lead, | 风雨无阻 芬奇 既然洛林斯是我们唯一的线索 |
[04:19] | I’m headed to the beach. | 我就要去海滨 |
[04:30] | Next time you need a favor, | 下次要我帮忙时 |
[04:31] | can we wait till after the monsoon season? | 等到雨季结束行不 |
[04:34] | Thanks for your help, Moss. | 感谢帮忙 莫斯 |
[04:40] | – These files seem a little thin. – Because the cases are thin. | -档案好像有点薄 -因为这些案子本来就薄 |
[04:44] | Dozens of reasons people step off the grid. | 人们消失的原因很多 |
[04:46] | Bad credit, old rap sheet. | 信用问题 前科纪录 |
[04:48] | I mean, hell, sometimes people just disappear, Detective. | 靠 有些人反正就失踪了 警探 |
[04:50] | First person to go missing was a French student | 第一个失踪的人是法国学生 |
[04:52] | studying abroad at Stanford, seven years ago. | 在斯坦福留学 七年之前了 |
[04:55] | Post-collegiate wanderlust. Wouldn’t be the first. | 毕业生流浪瘾大发 不足为奇 |
[04:58] | What’s your interest? | 你发现什么特别的了 |
[04:59] | What’s the name at the bottom of that file? | 档案底部的名字是谁 |
[05:01] | It’s on the others too. | 其他人的档案上也有 |
[05:02] | Alan Fahey. | 阿兰·费伊 |
[05:04] | Desk jockey at our CCSR branch. | 电脑中心的文职人员 |
[05:06] | Handles cybercrimes, identity theft, | 处理网络犯罪 身份偷窃 |
[05:09] | mostly white collar stuff. | 大多是白领犯罪 |
[05:11] | Looks like he files one hell of a report. | 看来他整理了很多报告 |
[05:13] | Yeah, he has a lot of notes. | 是啊 有很多笔记 |
[05:14] | Seems like he’s on to something. | 看来他在查什么 |
[05:16] | If you want, I can give him a call. | 如果你有需要 我可以打电话给他 |
[05:18] | – See what he’s– – No, that’s okay. | -问问他 -不用 可以了 |
[05:19] | I can handle the follow-up. | 我来跟进吧 |
[05:21] | Well, I’m gonna beat the rain home. | 好吧 那我顶雨回家了 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:26] | Agent Moss? | 摩斯特工 |
[05:30] | I’ve been doing this job a long time. | 我干这行很久了 |
[05:32] | Probably too long. | 或许太久了点 |
[05:34] | All that business about Cal Beecher… | 卡尔·比彻的事 |
[05:37] | What do you know? | 你了解什么 |
[05:38] | Been doing my job for a long time too. | 我干我这行也很久了 |
[05:41] | And not having those IAB files, I can only surmise, | 没有内务部档案的情况下 我只能猜测 |
[05:43] | but the kind of red flags they put up, | 他们亮起那么多红灯 |
[05:46] | Beecher is bad news. | 比彻有大麻烦 |
[05:47] | Steer clear, Carter. | 避开吧 卡特 |
[06:03] | This is Special Agent Fahey. | 我是费伊特工 |
[06:04] | This is Detective Carter of the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的卡特警探 |
[06:07] | I’ve been looking through some missing person files | 我在查一些失踪人员的档案 |
[06:09] | that have your notes on them. | 上面有你的笔记 |
[06:10] | The cases were connected through one potential MO, | 这些案子有一点共同之处 |
[06:12] | something about missing or destroyed photos | 那些消失或损毁的照片 |
[06:15] | you uncovered at more than one potential crime scene. | 你在多处犯罪现场都发现了 |
[06:17] | Have you been able to chase down any new leads on that MO? | 这一模式你有没有查到新线索 |
[06:20] | I work out of headquarters in DC, Detective. | 我在华盛顿总部工作 警探 |
[06:22] | I don’t chase leads. I write reports… | 我不追查线索 我只写报告 |
[06:24] | that no one reads. | 还没人看 |
[06:26] | Right. But I might have a new informant | 好吧 但我有个线人 |
[06:28] | with additional information for this case. | 有关于本案的新信息 |
[06:31] | Well, I put all that information together months ago. | 我是几个月前整理那些信息的 |
[06:33] | I called the NYPD at the time. | 当时我打电话给纽约警局 |
[06:35] | No one there was helpful. | 没人帮得上忙 |
[06:36] | No one had anything to add. | 没人有其他信息 |
[06:38] | Now something suddenly just popped up? | 现在突然冒出新的消息了 |
[06:40] | It’s a confidential source. | 是保密消息来源 |
[06:42] | Confidential from the FBI? Nice try. | 对联调局保密 想得美 |
[06:46] | Call the bureau liaison if you have any new information, | 如果有新消息打给局里联络处 |
[06:48] | otherwise have a nice day. | 不然就再见了 |
[06:53] | Congratulations on your new… | 恭喜你有新 |
[06:59] | They’re evacuating the island, Finch. | 他们在疏散这个岛 芬奇 |
[07:02] | But I made it out to Rollins’ rental house. | 但我还是到了洛林斯租下的房子 |
[07:04] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:06] | Well, I’m back at Rollins’ in Brooklyn. | 我回到了布鲁克林 洛林斯的家里 |
[07:08] | Bumping around in the dark. | 在黑暗里摸索 |
[07:10] | Storm knocked out a transformer down on the street | 风暴毁了楼下的变压器 |
[07:12] | and all power within a nine-block radius. | 周围九个街区全部断电 |
[07:15] | Why go back there? | 干嘛又回去 |
[07:16] | Detective Carter spoke with an FBI agent | 卡特警探和一名联调局特工聊了聊 |
[07:18] | who’s discovered a pattern in the crimes. | 他发现了那些案件有个模式 |
[07:21] | There were no photographs of the missing persons at their homes. | 那些失踪人员的家里都没有照片 |
[07:25] | So I’m looking for photos, or a lack thereof. | 所以我在查看照片 到底有没有 |
[07:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:36] | “Basement storage.” | 地下储藏室 |
[07:40] | I’m gonna take a look downstairs, Bear. | 得下楼看看了 小熊 |
[07:43] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[08:05] | Empty photo frames. Just like the others. | 空相框 和其他人一样 |
[08:09] | Mr. Reese, I’ve found something interesting in Rollins’ basement. | 里瑟先生 我在洛林斯的地下室有发现 |
[08:12] | Finch, I didn’t copy. | 芬奇 我听不见 |
[08:15] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[08:23] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[08:25] | I’m not alone. | 这儿还有别人 |
[08:30] | Bear? | 小熊 |
[08:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:38] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[08:55] | Mr. Reese, I think I know what happened | 里瑟先生 我想我弄明白了 |
[08:58] | to all those missing people. | 那些失踪的人出了什么事 |
[09:17] | FBI, don’t move. | 联调局 不许动 |
[09:18] | Hands up. I want to see some ID. | 举起手来 拿出身份证明 |
[09:21] | Well, which is it? | 到底哪个 |
[09:23] | You want my hands up, or you want to see ID? | 是要我举起手 还是要看身份证明 |
[09:30] | Jennings. US Marshals Service. | 詹宁斯 美国法警 |
[09:35] | I’m trying to locate someone, a guy named Rollins. | 我在找一个人 名叫洛林斯 |
[09:38] | Got some questions for him. | 有些问题要问他 |
[09:40] | You looking for Rollins? Me too. | 你在找洛林斯 我也是 |
[09:41] | I believe he’s connected to– | 我确信他和 |
[09:42] | To another missing persons case. | 和其他失踪案有关 |
[09:44] | We believe a wanted fugitive may be looking for Rollins. | 我们相信有一名通缉逃犯在找洛林斯 |
[09:48] | Is he here? | 他在这儿吗 |
[09:49] | I don’t know. I just started looking. | 我不知道 才刚开始找 |
[09:51] | Well, why don’t we take our weapons off each other | 我们何不放下武器 |
[09:53] | and clear this house? | 搜查这栋房子 |
[10:01] | Trail was hot on Rollins, | 洛林斯一案有新发现 |
[10:02] | but no one at HQ would get off their hands, follow up the lead. | 但总部没人能腾出手来 跟进线索 |
[10:04] | So I decided to come out here myself. | 我就决定亲自看看 |
[10:08] | You out here all alone? | 你一个人来的吗 |
[10:09] | Well, it’s been a few years since Quantico, | 虽然从匡提科毕业好多年了 |
[10:11] | but I remember a thing or two about working in the field. | 但我还记得点儿外勤工作 |
[10:14] | Well, you’re on the right trail. | 这条线索你跟对了 |
[10:18] | Rollins was here recently, | 洛林斯最近在这待过 |
[10:18] | he couldn’t have gotten far in this storm. | 顶着这种风暴他也走不远 |
[10:21] | My car is outside. | 我车就在外面 |
[10:22] | Why don’t we head to the local police station? | 不如去当地警局吧 |
[10:23] | We’re gonna need a few more guys on this. | 我们需要更多人手 |
[10:30] | Someone tried to destroy these teeth. | 有人想销毁牙齿 |
[10:32] | But the flame wasn’t hot enough to burn enamel. | 但温度不够没烧化牙釉 |
[10:36] | It could take some time, but… | 可能要花点时间 不过 |
[10:38] | if the vic’s dentals are on file, | 如果死者有牙医记录 |
[10:41] | we could get an ID. | 就能查到他的身份 |
[10:42] | No, we can’t wait that long. | 不行 我们没时间等 |
[10:43] | Assuming that the teeth belong to Jack Rollins, | 如果那些牙是杰克·洛林斯的 |
[10:45] | he was likely dead when they were removed. | 牙取下之前他应该已经死了 |
[10:48] | One would hope so, anyway. | 倒也但愿如此 |
[10:50] | Well, whoever did this knows how to get rid of a body. | 凶手肯定很清楚怎么处理尸体 |
[10:52] | They didn’t just want to kill Rollins, | 他们不只要他的命 |
[10:55] | they wanted him to disappear. | 还要他彻底消失 |
[10:57] | We may be looking at more than a string of missing persons. | 我们调查的不是单纯的连环失踪 |
[11:00] | We may be looking at a string of murders. | 我们调查的是连环谋杀 |
[11:03] | Six victims. | 六个受害人 |
[11:04] | If our killer can assume these identities, | 如果凶手能假装受害者的身份 |
[11:09] | then he would be a composite of all these missing persons | 那他应该冒充了这些失踪者 |
[11:13] | in more ways than one. | 而且不止一次了 |
[11:15] | We’re looking at a serial killer. | 我们调查的是连环杀手 |
[11:24] | Finch, what are you doing? | 芬奇 你在干什么 |
[11:25] | Mr. Reese is out on an island looking for a man violent enough | 里瑟在岛上找的人凶残至极 |
[11:27] | to pull out another man’s teeth. | 不惜拔掉人的牙齿 |
[11:29] | And now I can’t warn him. I have to get there myself. | 我无法警告他 只能亲自过去 |
[11:31] | I’m pretty sure all the roads are closed now. | 去岛上的路肯定都封死了 |
[11:35] | How do you think you’re gonna get out there? | 你怎么能过去呢 |
[11:36] | Think I’ll use my pilot’s license. | 用飞行执照 |
[11:43] | I got a nor’easter touching down right now. | 飓风马上就到 |
[11:46] | I’ve got a population of 357 souls, | 岛上还有357个居民 |
[11:49] | I’ve got to get off this island before I can’t anymore. | 需要我撤离这岛 否则就来不及了 |
[11:54] | Chief of police is running the evacuation on the mainland. | 警长已经在内陆负责疏散了 |
[11:57] | I’m the law left in the town with half its ass underwater. | 这被水淹掉的小镇上就我一个警察了 |
[12:00] | This is a matter of federal importance. | 这是联邦要案 |
[12:03] | – We’re looking for this man. – Don’t recognize him. | -我们要找这个人 -不认识 |
[12:07] | But if he was a renter, he’s probably been evacuated. | 他要是在这租房的 估计已经疏散了 |
[12:10] | Chief? Chief, come in. | 警长 警长 请回答 |
[12:12] | Mind if we at least make a few phone calls while we are here? | 不介意我们打几个电话吧 |
[12:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:16] | If the cell and land lines weren’t down, | 只要手机和座机还能通 |
[12:18] | the power wasn’t out, | 电还没停 |
[12:20] | and the emergency radio didn’t pick today to crap out on me. | 应急无线电还没赶在今天不能用了 |
[12:22] | – Anything else? – Yeah. How’s your coffee? | -还要别的吗 -要 这儿咖啡如何 |
[12:25] | Hey, gents, you may have jurisdiction and authority here, | 先生们 虽然你们有管辖权 |
[12:28] | but one thing you don’t have is my cooperation. | 但你们不会有我的协助 |
[12:30] | For now, mother nature takes priority. | 现在 天是老大 |
[12:37] | Look, Marshal, we can’t afford to sit around here | 法警 我们不能傻坐在这里 |
[12:41] | with or without the deputy’s help. | 副警长不帮忙也一样 |
[12:45] | I don’t think we’re on the trail of just a missing person here. | 我们调查的不是单纯的一起失踪 |
[12:48] | I think Rollins is dead, and he may not be the only one. | 我认为洛林斯已经死了 而且还不止他一个 |
[12:52] | I think we’re on the trail of a cold-blooded killer. | 我们在查的是个冷血的连环杀手 |
[12:55] | You didn’t want to share this earlier? | 你之前怎么不说 |
[12:58] | Well, I didn’t know all the facts. | 我也不确定 |
[12:59] | Technically, it’s still just a theory. | 严格说来 这只是我的猜想 |
[13:03] | Tell me, what do you know about making a body disappear? | 话说 你知道毁尸灭迹吗 |
[13:18] | This place is a ghost town. | 这里成空城了 |
[13:23] | Yeah. Our uni’s are out on storm patrol. | 是啊 我们局都执行风暴巡逻去了 |
[13:27] | What brings you down here? | 你为什么过来 |
[13:29] | You. | 为你 |
[13:31] | I would have called, but you’re not answering those, are you? | 我想过打电话 不过你不接 是吧 |
[13:35] | So I decided to drop by, | 我就想亲自看看 |
[13:37] | and maybe you could tell me what I did wrong. | 也许你能告诉我 我做错了什么 |
[13:39] | Cal, I’m working on something. I’ll talk when I can. | 卡尔 我正忙着呢 以后再说 |
[13:47] | I guess I’ll check in later. | 那我回头再来 |
[14:00] | So how’d you get stuck on the island? | 你是怎么困在这岛上的 |
[14:02] | We got water in the muffler and the engine died, | 消声器进水了 引擎发动不了 |
[14:04] | so we came here– Carly and I. | 于是就到这了 卡莉和我 |
[14:07] | That’s my new bride Carly over there. | 这是我的新娘 卡莉 |
[14:09] | We just got married. We’re both dental hygienists. | 我们刚刚结婚 都是牙科保健员 |
[14:11] | – Did I say that? – Yes. | -这点我说过吗 -是的 |
[14:17] | What did you mean earlier when you said Rollins wasn’t the only one? | 你之前说不止洛林斯一个人是什么意思 |
[14:24] | I think we’re on the trail of several crimes. | 我认为我们在查的是连环犯罪 |
[14:26] | I’m looking at multiple murders across multiple states. | 我在调查分布在多个州的多起谋杀案 |
[14:29] | The killer must have taken the identity of his victim | 凶手肯定是先占用了受害人的身份 |
[14:31] | before moving on. | 然后才转向下一个目标 |
[14:32] | I followed the trail back to that student at Stanford, | 我一路追查到斯坦福的那个学生 |
[14:35] | then I worked forward. | 再查下去 |
[14:36] | It turns out every victim of the killer moved cities | 发现每个受害人都是先搬迁至其他城市 |
[14:38] | within 18 months of vanishing. | 然后在18个月之内就消失了 |
[14:40] | Rollins moved to New York. | 洛林斯搬到了纽约 |
[14:42] | So I went to New York, found the rental bill. | 我就去了纽约 发现了租赁凭单 |
[14:44] | Followed him out here to Owen Island. | 跟着他到了欧文岛 |
[14:46] | Whoever was traveling as Rollins | 那个盗用洛林斯身份出行的人 |
[14:48] | could easily still be on this island. | 可能还在这个岛上 |
[14:57] | Erica, we just lost the bridge. | 艾瑞卡 桥被淹没了 |
[14:59] | When did this happen, Stan? | 什么时候的事 斯坦 |
[15:00] | A few minutes ago. | 几分钟之前 |
[15:01] | I locked up the bar, | 我锁了酒吧 |
[15:03] | I saw Becky finishing the boards on the A&P. | 看到贝基刚搞定A&P[连锁超市]的告示牌 |
[15:05] | We high-tailed it down to the bridge, | 我们冲向大桥 |
[15:07] | just in time to see it go under. | 正好看到它被淹 |
[15:08] | No crossing it until the tides go down. | 退潮之前绝对过不去 |
[15:10] | – And who’s this guy? – Dennis Cunningham. | -这家伙又是谁 -丹尼斯·坎宁安 |
[15:14] | I picked a bad day to check up on my hotel. | 选错日子视察酒店 |
[15:15] | So you’re the guy building that hotel? | 所以是你在建那酒店了 |
[15:17] | On my drier days. | 在天气好的时候 |
[15:19] | We’re 90 days out on that property. | 我们已经开工90天了 |
[15:20] | – If it washes away– – – There’s more. | -如果全被冲走了 -还有别人 |
[15:23] | On the way here, we saw someone. | 我们在过来的路上看到了 |
[15:24] | Down by the docks. | 在码头那里 |
[15:25] | Did it look like it was trying to get off the island? | 看起来像是准备离开岛吗 |
[15:28] | Looked like he was prepping a boat for himself. | 像是在自己备船 |
[15:32] | We have to get down there. | 我们得过去一趟 |
[15:33] | I’ve now got five stranded people | 这里有五名滞留居民 |
[15:35] | and no way off this rock, | 我才不离开 |
[15:36] | this is where I need to be. | 这才是我该待的地方 |
[15:38] | Absolutely, deputy. | 当然 副警长 |
[15:40] | So we’ll go and bring him back here for you. | 所以我们去替你带他回来 |
[16:01] | Special kind of man ricks his life | 什么怪人会冒着生命危险 |
[16:03] | in this weather for a few crustaceans. | 在这种天气出海捕鱼 |
[16:05] | Whoa, fellas, I’m just a fisherman. | 伙计们 我只是个渔民 |
[16:09] | There’s a lot of money in this haul. | 这一网下来可值不少钱 |
[16:11] | I didn’t know I was breaking a law. | 我不知道这也犯法 |
[16:13] | You have ID? | 你的身份证呢 |
[16:14] | Don’t get asked for it on the water. | 在水上可没人要看它 |
[16:17] | – What’s your name? – Ethan Mattson. | -你叫什么名字 -伊森·马特森 |
[16:20] | Well, Ethan, you’re on land now. | 伊森 你现在是在岸上 |
[16:24] | – Who’s with you? – No one. | -你跟谁在一起 -没别人 |
[16:27] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那儿 |
[16:29] | I’ve got 15 shots here. | 我这儿有15发子弹 |
[16:32] | Think it over. | 想想清楚 |
[16:34] | No need for shooting! | 不要开枪 |
[16:36] | I was just looking to get away from this storm is all! | 我只是想要逃离这风暴 |
[16:38] | You from the island? | 你住在岛上吗 |
[16:40] | No, I was looking for some work on the boats. | 不 我想找个船上的工作 |
[16:42] | Got stuck out here by the storm, | 被风暴困在这里了 |
[16:43] | thought I’d ride it out. | 以为可以坐船出去 |
[16:47] | Let’s get them both back to the station. | 把他们俩都带回警局 |
[17:05] | I don’t care who you are, | 我不管你是谁 |
[17:06] | you can’t endanger my citizens | 都不能危害居民 |
[17:08] | by landing your Cessna in the middle of my town. | 在镇中心强行迫降塞斯纳飞机 |
[17:11] | That actually a de Havilland Beaver. | 那其实是德哈维兰海狸水上飞机 |
[17:15] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[17:16] | This amateur storm chaser | 这个业余风暴追逐者 |
[17:18] | Harold Gull is under arrest. | 哈罗德·格尔被捕了 |
[17:20] | He landed his float plane in the town square. | 他把水上飞机降落在了镇广场 |
[17:23] | I needed a stretch of water to land and there was, well, | 我需要一片水来降落 那里刚好 |
[17:25] | water everywhere. | 全是水 |
[17:27] | – And what’s all this? – My meteorological equipment. | -这些又是什么 -我的气象设备 |
[17:30] | I’ve been a certified member of the National Storm Chasers | 我是全国风暴追逐者 |
[17:33] | and Spotters Association for over ten years. | 及观测者协会十年的注册会员 |
[17:38] | Deputy, despite this man’s recklessness, | 副警长 虽然他很鲁莽 |
[17:43] | could you book him with endangering our lives after the storm? | 但你能等到风暴之后再治他的罪吗 |
[17:47] | We have bigger things to worry about. | 我们有更重要的事要解决 |
[17:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | But when the storm ends, | 但风暴过去 |
[17:52] | I’m hitting him with everything I’ve got. | 我要狠狠收拾他 |
[17:58] | Hey, Stan, it’s getting dark out there. | 斯坦 天开始黑了 |
[18:00] | You think you could put some more diesel | 你能给后面的发电机 |
[18:02] | in the gennie out back? | 加点柴油吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:24] | The National Storm Chasers Association, Harold? | 全国风暴追逐者协会 哈罗德 |
[18:27] | Well, it worked, didn’t it? | 管用啊 不是吗 |
[18:29] | We were wrong. This isn’t a group conspiracy. | 我们之前错了 这并不是犯罪团伙 |
[18:33] | Those numbers, they’re all dead. | 那些号码 他们都死了 |
[18:36] | And we’re tracking their killer. | 我们追踪的是凶手 |
[18:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:39] | I had the displeasure of seeing | 我不幸看到了 |
[18:41] | all that was left of the real Jack Rollins, molars and all. | 真正杰克·洛林斯的残骸 只剩下臼齿 |
[18:46] | Some twisted mind’s idea of a trophy. | 变态的战利品 |
[18:49] | What if the machine sent us all six numbers to tell us | 要是机器给出这六个号码是想告诉我们 |
[18:52] | that someone had been all of those people? | 有人一直在假扮那些人 |
[18:56] | What if a smart killer was interested not only | 要是那个聪明的杀人犯感兴趣的不止是 |
[18:58] | in taking lives, but in taking identities. | 夺走性命 还有他们的身份 |
[19:02] | Like a chameleon. | 就像变色龙 |
[19:04] | Changing into his victims, living their lives | 假扮成受害者 过他们的生活 |
[19:06] | until he gets bored and moves on to the next. | 直到他厌倦了 就去找下一个目标 |
[19:09] | To identify such a killer, we would want to consider | 要想找出这种杀手 我们需要考虑 |
[19:12] | who he has been, and what he might look like. | 他曾是谁 他可能长什么样 |
[19:21] | Okay, so how do you spot someone | 好吧 要如何辨认出 |
[19:22] | who’s that good at being anyone else? | 擅长扮演别人的人呢 |
[19:25] | Excuse me, Marshal. | 打扰下 法警 |
[19:27] | That FBI guy needs to see you out back. | 那个联调局的家伙叫你去下后面 |
[19:38] | You need to see this. Stanley put them out. | 快来看这个 斯坦利扑灭的火 |
[19:41] | Someone used diesel to try to cook the pile. | 有人想用柴油把这堆烧掉 |
[19:43] | The killer was here minutes ago. | 几分钟前凶手还在这儿 |
[19:45] | He’s close. | 他近在咫尺 |
[19:48] | And he’s shed the “Rollins” identity. | 而且他抛弃了”洛林斯”的身份 |
[19:57] | Then he could be anyone in there. | 那他可能是里边的任何人 |
[20:08] | If the killer is among these people, | 如果凶手就在他们之中 |
[20:09] | then he’s out of his element– he’s broken his pattern. | 那他现在会很不自在 这打破了他的模式 |
[20:12] | Assuming the identities of his victims, it’s part of his ritual. | 假设顶替受害者的身份 就是他的固有模式 |
[20:16] | And now that Rollins’ ID is burned, | 现在洛林斯的身份证已烧毁 |
[20:18] | he’s trapped. | 他被困住了 |
[20:19] | He must have taken on another identity. | 他肯定假扮了别的身份 |
[20:21] | And he can’t go anywhere with it. | 而顶着那身份他无处可去 |
[20:23] | He’s as stuck as we are. | 他跟我们一样困在这里 |
[20:25] | Why didn’t the machine give us his real identity? | 为何机器不给我们他真实的身份 |
[20:28] | Why play games? | 为什么玩游戏 |
[20:29] | I assume he’s smart, | 我估计是他很聪明 |
[20:30] | and he digitally erased his original persona. | 他删除了他的原始数据 |
[20:33] | I did. | 我就删了 |
[20:34] | Well, we need to find a way to hunt him. | 我们要想办法找到他 |
[20:37] | We might be able to, Mr. Reese. | 也许我们可以 里瑟先生 |
[20:40] | Are you familiar with storm chasing? | 你了解风暴追逐吗 |
[20:59] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[21:02] | Didn’t know if you were still too busy to talk to me. | 我不知道你仍然忙得没空跟我说话 |
[21:06] | Actually, I could use another set of eyes on something. | 其实 我正好需要多双眼睛帮我看看 |
[21:09] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[21:11] | This is a building-owned security camera in Chicago six months ago. | 这是六个月前芝加哥一栋大楼的安保摄像头 |
[21:15] | A missing persons I’m working. | 这是我在查的一个失踪人口 |
[21:16] | Guy named Rollins. | 这人叫洛林斯 |
[21:19] | This is him leaving his shop, | 这是他正在离店 |
[21:20] | and him coming back the next day. | 这是他第二天回来的画面 |
[21:23] | He moved to New York soon after. | 然后他就搬去了纽约 |
[21:25] | What do you notice? | 你注意到什么 |
[21:26] | That the same guy both times? | 这是同一个人吗 |
[21:28] | – Why do you ask? – That’s a close match. | -怎么这么问 -挺像 |
[21:30] | But the guy locking up is left-handed, | 但锁门的人是左撇子 |
[21:33] | and the guy unlocking is a righty. | 开门的人用右手 |
[21:36] | He’s also a couple inches taller. | 而且他高一点 |
[21:38] | – Exactly. – What are you looking at here? | -正是 -你在查什么 |
[21:41] | -Some kind of elaborate robbery? – Something much worse. | -高明抢劫案吗 -比那糟多了 |
[21:53] | So let me get this straight. | 我确定一下 |
[21:55] | You want me to conduct a series of interviews | 你想让我约谈 |
[21:57] | with everyone on the station and you want this guy to help? | 在局里的每一个人 还要这个人帮忙 |
[22:00] | He’s the only one who arrived on this island after the bridge went out. | 他是唯一一个在桥被淹后登岛的 |
[22:05] | I know he appears a little strange, | 我知道他样子有点怪 |
[22:07] | but he does have some interesting equipment in those bags. | 但他的包里确实装着有趣的装备 |
[22:10] | Yeah, well, unless he has a fingerprint scanner | 好吧 除非他有指纹扫描仪 |
[22:13] | and the VICAP database, | 以及暴力犯罪数据库 |
[22:14] | what does he have that we need? | 否则他有什么是我们需要的 |
[22:16] | Agent…Fahey, is it? | 费伊特工 对吗 |
[22:18] | Are you familiar with the instantel seismograph? | 你了解地震仪吗 |
[22:27] | Body armor? | 防弹衣 |
[22:28] | I don’t think we’ll be taking too much heavy fire with this group. | 我觉得我们似乎不必如此重装 |
[22:31] | Look, Jennings, I spend most of my nine-to-five | 詹宁斯 我朝九晚五大部分时间 |
[22:33] | tethered to a desk. | 都坐在办公桌前 |
[22:35] | I’ve questioned a few embezzlers and some identity thieves. | 我审讯过一些贪污和盗窃身份的窃贼 |
[22:39] | We’re about to walk into a room with a killer. | 但这次我们是要跟杀人犯共处一室 |
[22:42] | And I’ll be standing right behind you. | 那我躲在你身后 |
[22:48] | Thank you, Mr. Amis. | 谢谢 爱米斯先生 |
[22:50] | I’m with the FBI, looking for a missing person on the island here. | 我是联调局的 正在岛上调查一单失踪人口案 |
[22:53] | I’d like to ask you a standard series of questions, | 我要问你些常规问题 |
[22:55] | and I’d appreciate your cooperation. | 非常感谢您的配合 |
[22:57] | – Okay, so ask. – This is Jack Rollins. | -好 问吧 -这是杰克·洛林斯 |
[23:02] | I’m trying to establish | 我想知道 |
[23:03] | who had contact with him on the island recently. | 这个岛上谁最近和他联系过 |
[23:08] | I don’t recognize him. | 我不认识他 |
[23:10] | We don’t get too many tourists this time of the year, | 每年的这个时候都没太多游客 |
[23:12] | but I would have seen him at the store. | 但有的话我会在店里碰见 |
[23:14] | Who do you recognize at the station tonight, Becky? | 今晚在局里的几位你认识谁 贝姬 |
[23:17] | I’ve known Stanley most of my life. | 我认识斯坦利很久了 |
[23:21] | – Who don’t you recognize? – That honeymoon couple for one. | -你不认识谁 -度蜜月的那对 |
[23:25] | And where did you two meet? | 你们两个在哪里认识的 |
[23:26] | We met in Albany. | 奥尔巴尼 |
[23:30] | Why didn’t you evacuate earlier? | 你早前为何没疏散 |
[23:32] | I told you, | 我说过了 |
[23:33] | I’ve got a few thousand bucks crawling around in those traps | 那一渔网能值几万块呢 |
[23:36] | you made me leave down on the docks. | 你们非逼我扔码头上了 |
[23:37] | So you disregarded a state of emergency? | 所以你就无视紧急状态通知 |
[23:40] | I had to preserve my catch. | 我得保住我的收成 |
[23:42] | You often pull in traps all by yourself? | 你经常一个人放网吗 |
[23:45] | – How’s it going? – Good. | -进展如何 -还行 |
[23:48] | See all these tiny waves? | 看到这些小波动了吗 |
[23:49] | They’re called microseisms, | 这叫微震 |
[23:51] | and all these little bumps are the heartbeat. | 这些小起伏是心跳 |
[23:53] | The needle picks it up like it would a tectonic shift, | 这根针像感应地壳变动一样的感应心跳 |
[23:56] | and it’s picking up a lot. | 这里感应很多 |
[23:57] | – And everyone else? – I’m getting clean readings. | -其他人呢 -都没问题 |
[24:00] | The metal in the table amplifies it. | 里面的金属会放大信号 |
[24:02] | Everyone is steady. | 每个人都很平静 |
[24:03] | Stanley the bar owner is a little below average, | 酒吧老板斯坦利稍差一点 |
[24:06] | but I think there might be something wrong with him. | 不过我想他应该有别的问题 |
[24:07] | No, I just think his blood alcohol level | 没事 我想他血液的酒精浓度 |
[24:11] | could start a lawn mower. | 都能发动割草机了 |
[24:12] | – But that fisherman in there? – He’s nervous about something. | -不过那个渔夫呢 -他在紧张 |
[24:19] | I know Ethan Mattson. | 我认识伊森·马特森 |
[24:20] | He’s lived on Owen for five years. | 他在欧文住了五年了 |
[24:22] | He gets into some trouble, but he’s good on the boats. | 虽然他有点小麻烦 但他精通船务 |
[24:27] | Do you wanna know who I don’t recognize? | 你想知道我不认识谁吗 |
[24:30] | Half of Owen knows Cunningham Properties, | 欧文岛上一半的人知道坎宁汉地产 |
[24:32] | but I can’t say I’ve ever said “Hi” to his face. | 但我从来没跟他面对面打过招呼 |
[24:35] | And that drifter? | 还有那个流浪汉 |
[24:37] | I mean, who comes to an island in winter | 谁会大冬天到岛上来 |
[24:40] | looking for seasonal work? | 找季节工作 |
[24:52] | Ms. Winter, how long have you been the dean | 温特女士 请问您做斯坦福大学 |
[24:54] | of student affairs at Stanford? | 学生事务处主任多久了 |
[24:56] | 10–no, 11 years. | 十 不 十一年了 |
[24:59] | I’m wondering if you could shed light | 我想您帮忙 |
[25:00] | on a former student who went missing. | 一件前学生失踪案 |
[25:03] | Henri Musset? He graduated– | 昂利·缪塞 他毕业于 |
[25:05] | In 2005. I remember Henri. He was an international student. | 2005年 我记得昂利 他是留学生 |
[25:09] | He went missing right after he graduated. | 毕业后立刻就失踪了 |
[25:11] | Police called for weeks. | 警方寻找了数周 |
[25:12] | Inspectors from France, even Interpol. | 法国派出了特派员 国际刑警都参与了 |
[25:15] | There was a digital trail on the boy in San Diego, | 那孩子在圣地亚哥有一条网络踪迹 |
[25:17] | 18 months after graduating. | 在他毕业18个月后 |
[25:19] | Just as we told the authorities then, | 我们和警方也是这么说的 |
[25:21] | Henri never left a forwarding address. | 昂利从没留下过转寄地址 |
[25:23] | We often lose touch with recent alumni | 我们经常会和毕业校友暂时失去联系 |
[25:25] | until they settle down somewhere. | 直到他们安顿下来 |
[25:27] | So the last time Henri was seen was on campus. | 这么说最后一次见到昂利还是在校园里 |
[25:29] | He lived in student housing. Did he have a roommate? | 他住学生公寓 当时有室友吗 |
[25:35] | Yes. His last year, it was a student named Alex Declan. | 有 最后一年的室友是名学生 叫亚历克斯·德克兰 |
[25:39] | It says here–huh. | 这上面说 |
[25:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:44] | I just see a note on Henri’s housing form. | 我刚在昂利的住宿表格里看到条记录 |
[25:47] | He requested a new roommate his last semester. | 他在最后一个学期要求调换室友 |
[25:49] | The last semester of his senior year? | 最后一年的最后一个学期 |
[25:51] | – Does that happen often? – Not usually. | -这种事情常见吗 -不太常见 |
[25:54] | Most seniors have a million other things on their mind. | 大多数毕业生满脑子是其他很多事情 |
[25:56] | But the matter seems to have been resolved. | 不过问题貌似解决了 |
[25:59] | Do you have any records on Declan? | 你有德克兰的记录吗 |
[26:04] | That’s strange. | 奇怪 |
[26:06] | Declan is listed in housing as Henri’s roommate, | 德克兰在住宿记录里是昂利的室友 |
[26:09] | but I can’t find his registration. | 但我找不到他的入学登记 |
[26:13] | No student photo either. | 照片也没有 |
[26:16] | Something must have fallen through the cracks. | 肯定是什么地方弄错了 |
[26:22] | Dennis, you’re such a busy guy. | 丹尼斯 你真是个大忙人 |
[26:24] | You don’t get out to the island very often. | 都不怎么来岛上 |
[26:26] | I don’t babysit my properties. | 我用不着天天守着地产 |
[26:28] | But the hotel out here was days behind schedule. | 不过酒店的进度晚了几天 |
[26:31] | You think I want to slog around this sandpit in the rain? | 你觉得我愿意大雨天逛沙坑吗 |
[26:38] | Victor, you don’t have an ID. | 维克托 你没有身份证明 |
[26:40] | You don’t have a solid alibi for being here on the island | 你没有任何来岛上的正当理由 |
[26:42] | and, last of all, for being down at the boatyard. | 也没有去码头的正当理由 |
[26:44] | I told you. I was passing through. | 我说过了 我只是路过而已 |
[26:53] | Recognize this? It’s yours. | 认得这个吗 是你的东西 |
[26:59] | You’ve got a lot of D-rings. | 有很多的D型环 |
[27:01] | Kind of weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[27:02] | Unless you’re a climber, or… | 你要么是个登山者 要么 |
[27:06] | in the military. | 当过军人 |
[27:17] | Do you have a heart problem? | 你心脏有问题吗 |
[27:21] | Because right now, yours is really pumping. | 因为现在 你的心脏在狂跳 |
[27:28] | Owen Island station, this is Detective Joss Carter. | 欧文岛警局 我是乔丝·卡特警探 |
[27:30] | Eighth Precinct, New York City, | 纽约市第八警局 |
[27:32] | calling on the emergency police frequency. | 在警用紧急频道呼叫 |
[27:34] | Do you read me? Over. | 能听到吗 完毕 |
[27:36] | This is Deputy Schmidt of the Owen Island PD. | 我是欧文岛警局的施密特副警长 |
[27:38] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[27:39] | Detective Carter | 卡特警探 |
[27:41] | from New York City. | 来自纽约市警局 |
[27:43] | I have new information | 我有消息 |
[27:44] | for the US Marshal on your island. | 要给在你岛上的法警 |
[27:45] | I need to speak to him immediately. | 我需要立刻和他通话 |
[27:48] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[27:49] | Some detective from the city got through, | 有个市里的警探呼叫 |
[27:51] | said her name was Carpenter–Carter– | 说她叫什么卡朋特 卡特 |
[27:53] | The generator. | 发电机 |
[27:56] | Do you read me? Over. | 能听到吗 完毕 |
[28:35] | Oh, my God. Is she–is she dead? | 上帝啊 她 她死了吗 |
[28:59] | You shouldn’t go out there. The storm’s pretty bad. | 你不应该出去 风暴很强 |
[29:01] | I’m following up on a lead, it’s urgent. | 我在跟踪一条线索 很急 |
[29:03] | I need to get to Owen Island. | 我得去欧文岛 |
[29:04] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你去 |
[29:06] | I don’t care what lead it is. | 我不管有什么线索 |
[29:07] | I’m going, Kyle. | 我要去 卡尔 |
[29:08] | I won’t say it again. | 我不会说第二遍的 |
[29:09] | Okay… but I’m driving. | 好 那我开车 |
[29:17] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况 |
[29:18] | First you question us, and now this? | 先是审问我们 现在又这样 |
[29:20] | You. You were helping them. | 你 你也在帮他们 |
[29:22] | What were they doing in there, really? | 他们到底在干什么 |
[29:24] | They asked to use my equipment for police business. | 他们征用了我的设备 |
[29:26] | They were looking for liars in the group. | 从我们之中找说谎的人 |
[29:28] | Talking about finding a killer. | 说是要找到一个杀人犯 |
[29:31] | Becky, what did they ask you? | 贝基 他们问了你什么 |
[29:32] | They asked me who I recognized here. | 他们问我认识这里的谁 |
[29:34] | Then who don’t you recognized. | 那你不认识谁啊 |
[29:35] | Everyone please settle down. | 大家请冷静 |
[29:38] | You’re building a hotel on the other side of the island. | 你正在岛的另一端建酒店 |
[29:40] | Nobody even knows your face. | 却没人认识你 |
[29:41] | I have hundreds of business contacts in the city. | 我在市里有几百个商业伙伴 |
[29:43] | Call any of them. | 随便打个电话 |
[29:44] | And what good did that do, Harold? | 那么做有什么好处 哈罗德 |
[29:46] | Behavior analysis, John. Just give it a minute. | 行为分析 约翰 给点时间 |
[29:48] | What about you, Mr. Newlywed? Nobody knows your face. | 你呢 新郎先生 谁都不认识你 |
[29:52] | Wait a second, I know his face. | 等等 我认识她 |
[29:53] | Everybody, we’re forgetting, she was killed with a knife. | 各位 咱们都忘了 她是被刀杀死的 |
[29:55] | – So whose knife was it? – I know whose it is. | -是谁的刀 -我知道是谁的 |
[30:00] | That knife? It’s called a Ka-Bar. | 那是一把卡巴刀[兰博刀] |
[30:02] | Not exactly something you pick up at a local bait and tackle. | 在普通装具店是买不到的 |
[30:13] | I didn’t hurt anybody. | 我没伤人 |
[30:15] | You need to be a special kind of person | 一般人不会 |
[30:17] | to carry a weapon like that. | 携带那种武器 |
[30:27] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[30:37] | That’s what I thought. | 如我所料 |
[30:42] | I was lying. | 我是说谎了 |
[30:44] | Okay? | 行了吧 |
[30:47] | God help me, I was lying. But I’m not a killer. | 上帝作证 我是说谎了 但我不是杀人犯 |
[30:50] | No. You’re a marine. | 没错 你是海军陆战队的 |
[30:53] | The knife. The tattoo. | 那把刀 这纹身 |
[30:56] | The D-rings clipped to your bag. | 还有你包上挂的D型环 |
[31:00] | You’re on the run. | 你是逃兵 |
[31:04] | 24th meu out of Camp Lejeune. | 基地勒强营24期的 |
[31:08] | Second tour. | 第二期兵役了 |
[31:10] | I couldn’t go back. | 我不能回去 |
[31:12] | I wanted to get a boat to Canada. | 我本想找船去加拿大 |
[31:14] | I got stuck here. | 结果被困在这儿了 |
[31:15] | So who else knew you had that knife? | 谁还知道你有那把刀 |
[31:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:19] | I mean, I came into the station with the fisherman. | 我是跟那个渔夫一起过来的 |
[31:22] | Wait, where is the fisherman? | 等等 那个渔夫去哪儿了 |
[31:26] | – He must have slipped out. – I’ll go after him. | -他肯定是溜掉了 -我去追 |
[31:29] | If I don’t come back, get these people to safety. | 如果我没回来 带这些人去安全地带 |
[31:59] | So…do you think we can cross the entire state | 你觉得我们跨州之前 |
[32:02] | before you say a word to me? | 你能说句话吗 |
[32:07] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想说什么 |
[32:09] | I can think of some things. | 我能想到个话题 |
[32:12] | Like how an NYPD detective got aced out of the FBI | 比如说一名纽约警探无法进入联调局 |
[32:15] | because she keeps bad company, how about that? | 就因为择友不当 这话题怎么样 |
[32:18] | What are you talking about, the FBI? | 你在说什么 联调局 |
[32:20] | Not a friend of internal affairs, huh, Cal? | 跟内务部不太友好吧 卡尔 |
[32:23] | Joss, I’m in narcotics. | 乔丝 我在缉毒队 |
[32:25] | We get pulled in by IAB half-a-dozen times a year. | 每年我们都会被内务部查好几次 |
[32:28] | My neck of the woods don’t mean a thing. | 对我们来说不算什么 |
[32:30] | It does to me. | 对我算 |
[32:32] | Makes me wonder about the man I trusted. | 让我怀疑我是不是信任错了人 |
[32:35] | Oh, what, you don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[32:37] | You think I’m dirty? That I’m on the take? | 你觉得我腐败了 我受贿了吗 |
[32:40] | Is that what you think? | 你是不是这么想的 |
[32:40] | I don’t know what to think, Cal. | 我不知道该怎么想 卡尔 |
[32:41] | Yo, what did they tell you about me? | 他们到底跟你说了我什么 |
[32:47] | Beecher! Slow down! | 比彻 慢点 |
[32:58] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[33:00] | What, you think I’d hurt you? | 怎么 你以为我会伤害你 |
[33:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:04] | But I don’t want to hurt you. | 可我不想伤害你 |
[33:32] | Marijuana. | 大麻 |
[33:34] | This is what you were trying to protect from the storm. | 这就是你想从风暴中拯救的东西 |
[34:10] | Oh, no, that couldn’t be. | 不 这不可能 |
[34:14] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[34:16] | We’re hunting a killer, | 我们要找杀人犯 |
[34:17] | and instead we get amateur drug night in the sticks. | 结果却跟这么个业余毒贩杠上了 |
[34:23] | You smuggle it in on your boat? | 你用你的船偷运这些东西吗 |
[34:26] | Ah, don’t say anything. Just bleed if I’m right. | 别回答了 我要说对了你流点血就行 |
[34:30] | Ordinarily, I’d make sure you went behind bars. | 一般说来 我会把你送进监狱 |
[34:35] | But I got bigger fish to fry. | 但我眼下另有要事 |
[34:37] | So you go in the trunk. | 先把你送进后备箱吧 |
[34:47] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[35:16] | What gave me away? | 我哪里暴露了 |
[35:28] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:31] | The needle spiked in between the interviews. | 约谈间隔时的感应针孔 |
[35:35] | When I wasn’t watching. | 当时我没注意看 |
[35:36] | When you were resting on the table. | 当时你在桌边休息 |
[35:38] | You should keep an eye on that heart rate. | 你应该注意下心率的 |
[35:41] | I knew you were too good at those interrogations. | 我就知道你的水平远不止那种审问 |
[35:45] | Who are you really? | 你到底是谁 |
[35:47] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你一样的问题 |
[35:51] | You’re taller than I would have thought. | 你比我预想的还要高一点 |
[35:54] | And you cut your hair. | 还剪了头发 |
[35:55] | And you bought every minute of the dedicated “Agent Fahey”. | 你完全相信了敬业的”费伊特工” |
[35:59] | Yes, quite the performance. | 是啊 演得挺好 |
[36:02] | Make a sound, I start hurting innocents. | 敢出声 我就开杀戒了 |
[36:06] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们走走吧 |
[36:15] | I thought a bit more privacy would do us some good. | 我想私密点的空间对我们俩都好 |
[36:19] | You know, the walls are closing in. | 事已至此 |
[36:22] | You have no place to run. | 你无处可逃 |
[36:24] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:25] | It’s over for Fahey, sure. | 对费伊来说结束了 当然 |
[36:29] | Just like it was over for rollins. | 就像洛林斯来说结束了 |
[36:32] | Was that before or after you tore teeth out of his head | 你是在他们死前还是死后拔了牙 |
[36:35] | and threw them in a furnace? | 扔进火炉的 |
[36:37] | Damn things never burn. Sloppy, I know. | 那倒霉东西烧不尽 有漏洞 我知道 |
[36:40] | But when the FBI’s knocking on your door, | 但是联调局来敲门了 |
[36:42] | you have to move faster than you should. | 动作要快一点才行 |
[36:44] | Other agents will come looking. | 会有其他特工来调查的 |
[36:47] | Like the last one? | 就像上一个那样吗 |
[36:49] | Federal agents always work in pairs. | 联调局特工总是两人一起行动 |
[36:51] | But this hard-ass showed up solo in a stupid blue windbreaker, | 但是那个穿着愚蠢蓝色风衣的家伙单干了 |
[36:55] | knocking on my door, looking for Rollins. | 敲我的门 问洛林斯的下落 |
[37:00] | He talked to me. | 他跟我说话 |
[37:02] | Seemed nervous. | 看起来很紧张 |
[37:04] | A little out of his element. | 有点不太自在 |
[37:06] | Right then I knew I had him beat. | 然后我把他敲晕了 |
[37:09] | He left me no choice. I had to kill him. | 我别无选择 只好杀了他 |
[37:12] | Then I realized my only way off this island | 然后我意识到离开这个岛唯一的办法 |
[37:14] | was to become him. | 就是变成他 |
[37:16] | Then this damn storm hits, | 结果又遇到这场该死的风暴 |
[37:18] | and some cowboy US Marshal comes knocking. | 还有个法警牛仔来敲门 |
[37:20] | I was stuck as Special Agent Fahey, | 我只能继续扮演费伊特工 |
[37:23] | so I improvised. | 就即兴发挥了 |
[37:24] | And the deputy. Why harm her? | 还有那个副警长 为什么要伤害她 |
[37:26] | Well, I couldn’t be sure what she heard off the radio. | 我不确定她都从无线电里听到什么 |
[37:28] | You always have to be ready to improvise. | 得时刻做好即兴发挥的准备啊 |
[37:38] | Honestly, the question isn’t who I am. | 说实话 问题不在于我是谁 |
[37:49] | It’s who you are. | 而是你是谁 |
[37:52] | I watched you all night. | 我观察了你一整晚 |
[37:55] | See, I can always spot an impostor. | 你看 我总能认出伪装者 |
[37:57] | I spotted you. | 我认出了你 |
[38:01] | Are you like me? | 你和我一样吗 |
[38:12] | You have no idea. | 你根本不了解 |
[38:15] | You’re an amateur at this. | 你不过是业余的 |
[38:21] | Not the way I planned it, man. | 我可没打算这样 |
[38:24] | I don’t hurt people. | 我不伤害人 |
[38:25] | And I didn’t kill the FBI guy in that trunk. | 后备箱里的联调局探员也不是我杀的 |
[38:29] | But you’re in the way, so you go in the drink. | 但是你碍着事了 所以你得沉到海里 |
[38:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:36] | As cold as this water is, it’ll be quick. | 水这么凉 很快的 |
[38:48] | Hey, Ethan. | 伊森 |
[38:53] | As quick as that? | 有这么快吗 |
[38:59] | Now that Fahey won’t get far, I think the mysterious Mr. Gull | 费伊是扮不长了 我认为神秘的格尔先生 |
[39:02] | might be my next great challenge. | 可以成为下一个挑战 |
[39:04] | You’ll never get off the island. | 你永远无法离开这个岛 |
[39:06] | By morning they’ll come here looking for the real Alan Fahey. | 明早他们会赶来寻找真正的阿兰·费伊 |
[39:10] | And they’ll find him… | 他们会找到他 |
[39:12] | in the trunk of his car. | 在他的后备箱里 |
[39:13] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[39:16] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[39:19] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[39:22] | And what about…you? | 那 你呢 |
[39:26] | You asked the question and you’re the answer. | 你问的问题 就是答案 |
[39:28] | Your plane. | 你的飞机 |
[39:29] | You’re gonna fly me out of here. | 你要带我飞离这里 |
[39:30] | You haven’t outlived your usefulness. | 你的命还有用 |
[39:33] | You could never be me because I save lives. | 你成不了我 因为我拯救生命 |
[39:38] | You take them. | 而你夺取生命 |
[39:40] | No, I live those lives better than real people ever could. | 不 我比那些人活得都要优质 |
[39:43] | I follow them and watch them waste what they have. | 我跟着他们 看他们挥霍自己拥有的一切 |
[39:46] | I do those identities justice. | 我给予他们的身份以公平 |
[39:49] | The things I’ve seen. | 见我所见 |
[39:51] | The lives I’ve lived. | 活我所活 |
[39:55] | One day I’ll stop, when I find the person I’m meant to be. | 等我找到我想成为的那个人 我会停手 |
[39:59] | What? | 什么 |
[40:01] | People like you don’t stop. | 像你这样的人无法停手 |
[40:04] | You can rationalize it however you like. | 你想怎么找借口都随你 |
[40:07] | But you hurt people because you like it. | 但你伤害他人只因为你喜欢 |
[40:10] | Because you’re sick! | 只因为你变态 |
[40:12] | You’re maladjusted and you need help. | 你心理失衡 你需要治疗 |
[40:16] | On second thought, | 再想想 |
[40:18] | maybe I’ll find another way off this island. | 我觉得还是换个方式离开这个岛 |
[40:25] | I’ll miss finding out more about you. | 真遗憾不能进一步了解你 |
[40:29] | If there’s anything left to tell, | 还有什么没说的 |
[40:30] | I’ll make it up as I go along. | 我继续生活时随便编下吧 |
[40:33] | Don’t worry, I’m good at that. | 别担心 我很擅长 |
[40:37] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[40:44] | – You all right, Harold? – Detective? | -你没事吧 哈罗德 -警探 |
[40:53] | You have impeccable timing. | 你真是太及时了 |
[40:57] | How did you get here? | 你怎么过来的 |
[40:58] | I hitched a ride with the Coast Guard. | 跟着海岸警卫队来了 |
[40:59] | And some very unpleasant people inside said they thought | 屋里面一些情绪激动的人说 |
[41:02] | they saw you come this way. | 他们看见你朝这边来了 |
[41:04] | So is that him, our identity killer? | 就是他吗 那位身份杀手 |
[41:06] | He was pretending to be an FBI agent. | 他扮成了联调局特工 |
[41:08] | He was really rather good at it. | 他是真的很擅长 |
[41:10] | He had a badge and a gun and a– | 他有警徽 配枪 还有 |
[41:12] | And what? | 还有什么 |
[41:14] | Body armor. | 防弹衣 |
[41:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:44] | It’s a police station. | 这里是警局 |
[41:45] | There’s bound to be one of these around here somewhere. | 肯定会有这玩意儿 |
[41:54] | Hey, listen… | 听着 |
[41:58] | I don’t know what happened last night between us, | 我不知道昨晚我们算怎么回事 |
[42:02] | but, uh, I’m wondering what happens today. | 但是 我想知道今天怎么回事 |
[42:09] | I don’t know what happens. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[42:15] | But I’m glad you were here. | 但是我很高兴有你在 |
[42:22] | A drug smuggler shot at me with a spear gun last night. | 昨晚有毒贩用捕鱼枪射我 |
[42:25] | Is that a first for you? | 你是第一次遇到吗 |
[42:28] | Wish I could say yes. | 真希望是第一次 |
[42:30] | Glad you made it back, Mr. Reese. | 很高兴你回来了 里瑟先生 |
[42:32] | I am too. | 我也是 |
[42:34] | And I’m glad the machine was right. | 很高兴机器是对的 |
[42:38] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[42:39] | It was smart enough to tell us about a killer | 它很聪明 告诉我们凶手 |
[42:41] | with multiple identities. | 有着多重身份 |
[42:43] | It may be true that the six numbers were not a glitch, | 也许出现六个号码不是故障 |
[42:47] | but the three days of silence preceding it were. | 但之前三天的沉默是 |
[42:50] | If the machine had been working properly, | 如果机器正常运行 |
[42:51] | we might have gotten a number for the real Alan Fahey | 我们也许就能拿到阿兰·费伊的号码 |
[42:54] | and saved him. | 然后救下他 |
[42:56] | Instead, an FBI agent is dead. | 而现在 却牺牲了一名联调局特工 |
[43:01] | But I wish I knew what that means for the future. | 真希望知道这对未来意味着什么 |
[43:06] | At least the storm is passing. | 至少风暴过去了 |
[43:11] | No, Mr. Reese, I have a feeling that it’s just beginning. | 不 里瑟先生 我感觉刚刚开始 |