时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, | 只要你的号码被列出来 |
[00:35] | we’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[01:21] | I think we’re up against a group of corrupt cops. | 我认为我们要对付的是一帮腐败警察 |
[01:22] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[01:24] | They steal the drugs, the cash, | 他们偷走毒品 现金 |
[01:26] | and they kill all the witnesses. | 把目击者全杀了 |
[01:27] | Stills is Narcotics. | 斯蒂尔斯是缉毒组的 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I know damn well what happened to Detective Stills, | 是 我知道斯蒂尔斯警探的事 |
[01:28] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[01:31] | and so does Detective Fusco. | 还有弗斯科警探的事 |
[01:33] | I’ll tell you everything you want to know. | 你想知道什么 我都告诉你 |
[01:37] | Our new number is receiving an award today, Finch. | 我们的新号码今天要去领奖 芬奇 |
[01:41] | Three decades of teaching and critical research, | 经过了三十载的教学和批判研究 |
[01:44] | chief of Cardiac Surgery, | 首席心脏外科手术专家 |
[01:46] | a leader in the field of heart transplants, | 心脏移植领域的领袖 |
[01:49] | a pioneer in off-pump bypass cardiovascular surgery. | 非体外循环心血管旁路手术的先驱 |
[01:53] | He has held the hearts and lives of hundreds of patients | 数百名病人的心脏和性命 |
[01:58] | in his hands. | 被他拯救 |
[01:59] | And today we are proud to bestow upon Dr. Richard Nelson | 今天 我们非常荣幸地授予理查德·尼尔森医生 |
[02:03] | the title of Professor Emeritus. | 荣誉教授称号 |
[02:09] | Sounds like our latest number | 听起来这位新号码 |
[02:10] | has a brain almost as big as yours, Finch. | 脑容量跟你一样大啊 芬奇 |
[02:12] | If only mine were attached to a surgeon’s hands. | 要是我再有双外科医生的手就好了 |
[02:15] | Doctor, scientist, teacher, | 医生 科学家 教师 |
[02:18] | admired by his peers. | 深受同行尊重 |
[02:20] | Seems unlikely he’s a perpetrator. | 看来可不像是行凶者 |
[02:23] | Which makes me wonder if his killer could be in this crowd. | 所以我怀疑凶手是不是正混迹在人群中 |
[02:33] | 理查德·尼尔森 强制配对 | |
[02:37] | Thank you, Dr. Di Matteo, for those kind words. | 感谢迪·马特奥医生的溢美之词 |
[02:39] | You left out scratch golfer. | 你没提”零差点高尔夫球手” |
[02:51] | I think it was Plato that said knowledge | 我记得柏拉图曾经说过 |
[02:53] | is the food of the soul. | 知识是灵魂的食粮 |
[02:57] | In these trying times, | 在这些艰难的时刻 |
[02:59] | we should heed the words of Plato, | 我们应该记住柏拉图的话 |
[03:02] | “He who commits injustice | “制造冤屈之人 |
[03:05] | is ever made more wretched than he who suffers it.” | 比遭受冤屈之人更可怜” |
[03:10] | This injustice will never diminish | 这种冤屈永远无法削弱 |
[03:14] | the life and actions of a good man. | 正直者的生命及善行 |
[03:18] | My godson, Calvin Beecher. | 我的教子 卡尔文·比彻 |
[03:22] | Brave to the end. | 一生勇毅 |
[03:24] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[03:26] | Present arms! | 举枪致敬 |
[03:27] | Ready! | 准备 |
[03:31] | Fire! | 鸣枪 |
[03:33] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[03:35] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢前来 |
[03:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | So, what’s next, Dr. Nelson? | 接下来有什么打算 尼尔森医生 |
[03:46] | Do I need a new cardiologist? | 我需要换新心脏医生吗 |
[03:47] | Brandon, what are you doing here? | 布兰登 你来做什么 |
[03:48] | Come on, it’s not often your doctor gets emeritus. | 拜托 难得自己的医生获此殊荣 |
[03:52] | You deserved it. | 你实至名归 |
[03:53] | Thanks, but I’m not going anywhere just yet. | 谢了 不过我还不会走人 |
[03:55] | One of Nelson’s patients is here, Finch. | 尼尔森有个病人来了 芬奇 |
[03:57] | Brandon Boyd, a trader at VAC Capital, | 布兰登·博伊德 VAC资本操盘手 |
[04:00] | a prominent hedge fund. | 是家著名的对冲基金 |
[04:02] | Asset management for high-income clients. | 高收入客户的资产经理 |
[04:04] | I guess I’m gonna have to start giving more attention | 我猜我得多上点心关注 |
[04:06] | to my retirement portfolio, huh? | 我的退休投资组合了 |
[04:08] | Racquetball Thursday? | 周四来场壁球 |
[04:10] | You give me a rematch, I’ll pick your brain | 你跟我重赛 我跟你讨教一下 |
[04:11] | about some emerging markets in the health care industry. | 医疗产业新兴市场的情况 |
[04:14] | Thursday at the club, you’re on. | 周四俱乐部 不见不散 |
[04:16] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好 -谢了 |
[04:17] | Not so fast, Doc. | 别急 医生 |
[04:19] | If you’re gonna rot your gut, | 想要灌倒你的肚子 |
[04:20] | you might as well do it in style, right? | 也得优雅点 是吧 |
[04:25] | ’62? | 62年的 |
[04:27] | Dr. Rossmore, where did you locate such a magical elixir? | 罗斯莫医生 你从哪里搞来如此美酒 |
[04:30] | I have a patient who owns a very large distillery, | 我有个病人 有家大型的酒厂 |
[04:33] | and he has a new heart that came from you. | 他的新心脏是你给做的 |
[04:44] | Listen, Garrett… | 格瑞特 |
[04:46] | about the Philia drug trial, | 关于菲利亚药品试验 |
[04:48] | I’m really sorry about the board’s recommendation– | 我很抱歉委员会建议 |
[04:50] | Nonsense. It had nothing to do with the board or with you. | 没什么 跟你和委员会都没关系 |
[04:53] | We didn’t have the data to support it. | 我们不够数据来支撑 |
[04:54] | Dr. Garrett Rossmore, | 格瑞特·罗斯莫医生 |
[04:56] | esteemed colleague and research scientist. | 值得尊敬的同僚 研究科学家 |
[04:59] | He now works for Philia Pharmaceuticals. | 现在为菲利亚制药工作 |
[05:01] | Big pharma, he’s a drug guy. | 大制药厂 他是做药的 |
[05:03] | Rossmore developed a new statin to raise HDL | 罗斯莫研发了一种新抑制素来提高高密度脂蛋白 |
[05:06] | and combat cholesterol. | 降低胆固醇 |
[05:08] | Made it all the way to phase three in trials, | 新药走到了第三阶段的试验 |
[05:11] | until it underperformed. | 结果表现不佳 |
[05:14] | Dr. Nelson was a member of the independent review board | 尼尔森医生是独立审查委员会的成员之一 |
[05:16] | that halted the trials. | 该委员会叫停了这项试验 |
[05:17] | Potential blockbuster drug down the drain. | 本可一鸣惊人的药品现在血本无归 |
[05:20] | Likely cost Philia billions in lost revenues, | 似乎让菲利亚赔了数亿 |
[05:23] | not to mention six years of Rossmore’s research. | 更别提罗斯莫浪费了六年来研究 |
[05:26] | That had to hurt. | 真惨 |
[05:33] | I know you had a hand in this. | 我知道你跟这事儿有关 |
[05:34] | I know you were behind Beecher’s murder. | 我知道你是比彻被杀的背后主使 |
[05:36] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你别想逍遥法外 |
[05:37] | Tell me, Fusco, how is it everybody around you | 告诉我 弗斯科 为什么你身边的人 |
[05:40] | winds up getting killed? | 都死于非命呢 |
[05:42] | Starting to look suspicious. | 有点可疑了哦 |
[05:44] | You’re gonna pay for this. I’m gonna take you down. | 你会付出代价的 我会扳倒你 |
[05:48] | You got a bad habit of | 你有个坏毛病 |
[05:49] | forgetting who your friends are. | 总是忘记谁才是你的朋友 |
[05:51] | Of all your old pals who got locked up or went missing, | 你那些老朋友要么被抓 要么失踪 |
[05:53] | and you’re the only one who got to walk away? | 只有你逍遥在外 |
[05:55] | Did you honestly think that was because you were so smart? | 你还真以为是因为自己聪明吗 |
[05:59] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[06:00] | Protection. | 保护伞 |
[06:02] | The kind you don’t have anymore. | 你已经失去了 |
[06:04] | See, I hear things. | 我听到风声 |
[06:07] | IAB, they’re looking at your old pal Azarello | 内务部 正在查你的老朋友阿扎雷洛 |
[06:10] | on at least a dozen old murder counts. | 关于十几起谋杀案的事 |
[06:13] | That should be interesting. | 肯定会很有趣 |
[06:16] | Past has a way of coming back to haunt you. | 过去总是会阴魂不散 |
[06:20] | And by the time I’m done with you, Lionel, | 等我们搞完之后 莱奈尔 |
[06:23] | you’re gonna wish you were in the ground with Beecher. | 你肯定恨不得跟比彻一起下葬 |
[06:32] | Congratulations, Doctor. | 恭喜您 医生 |
[06:35] | It’s nice to see someone being recognized for their body of work. | 很高兴看到有人的工作能被认可 |
[06:39] | I should be so lucky one day. | 希望我也有这一天 |
[06:40] | Associate professor Dr. Juliana Di Matteo. | 副教授朱莉安娜·迪·马特奥医生 |
[06:45] | Came up as Nelson’s research assistant and protege. | 以前是尼尔森的助教和学生 |
[06:49] | But still hasn’t made tenure. | 可还没当上终身教授 |
[06:52] | – Have you seen my daughter? – I think she saw me first. | -见过我女儿了吗 -我想她先看到我了 |
[06:54] | Probably why she left so early. | 所以才提前走了 |
[06:58] | Richard, are you okay? | 理查德 你还好吗 |
[07:00] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你鼻子流血了 |
[07:03] | Oh, gosh, I’m gonna go get something. | 天啊 我得拿点东西 |
[07:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[07:14] | Nelson has a daughter here, Finch. | 尼尔森有个女儿 芬奇 |
[07:17] | Molly Nelson, registered as a junior | 莫莉·尼尔森 大三学生 |
[07:19] | but suspended for a semester | 但被留校察看一学期 |
[07:21] | after assaulting a police officer during a campus demonstration. | 因其在一次校园游行中袭击了一名警察 |
[07:28] | – You need some help, Sir? – I feel a little light-headed. | -需要帮助吗 先生 -我有点头晕 |
[07:31] | – I just need to sit down. – Sure. | -坐一会儿就行 -好 |
[07:35] | I’ll get you some water. | 我给您拿杯水 |
[07:37] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[07:38] | Our doctor doesn’t look well, Finch. | 医生看上去不太好 芬奇 |
[07:39] | Clammy hands, nosebleeds. Just hope we’re not too late. | 手心出汗 流鼻血 希望我们没来迟 |
[07:50] | Excuse me, Detective Fusco? | 打扰一下 弗斯科警探吗 |
[07:52] | Detective Soriano from Internal Affairs. | 我是内务部的索里亚诺警探 |
[07:54] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[07:56] | – No, we don’t. – I’m afraid we do. | -没什么聊的 -恐怕有的 |
[07:58] | It’s regarding the disappearance of Detective Stills. | 事关斯蒂尔斯警探的失踪 |
[08:01] | And we’re gonna have to ask | 我们得没收 |
[08:02] | for your badge and your service weapon. | 你的警徽和配枪 |
[08:38] | What’s this about, Fusco? | 这是怎么回事 弗斯科 |
[08:41] | This don’t concern you, Carter. | 和你没关系 卡特 |
[08:43] | No? | 没关系 |
[08:44] | I’m your partner. I think it does. | 我是你的搭档 我认为有关系 |
[08:47] | This got something to do with Cal’s murder? | 和卡尔被杀案有关吗 |
[08:49] | No. | 没有 |
[08:51] | Talk to me, Lionel. | 告诉我 莱奈尔 |
[08:54] | Why is IAB all of a sudden putting the screws to you? | 为什么内务部突然盯上你了 |
[08:58] | You know, I tried to come to you. | 我曾经想告诉你 |
[09:00] | In this very room. | 就在这间屋子里 |
[09:02] | To tell you about past mistakes I’ve made. | 告诉你我过去犯下的错误 |
[09:04] | But you didn’t want to hear it. | 但你不想听 |
[09:05] | I’m listening now. | 现在我在听 |
[09:09] | Just chickens coming home to roost. | 自食恶果罢了 |
[09:14] | Bad things happen to people around me, Carter, | 我身边的人都会倒霉 卡特 |
[09:16] | so you should get out of here. | 你还是离开吧 |
[09:22] | We’re not done here. | 这事儿没完 |
[09:28] | Finch, what do you need? | 芬奇 需要什么 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry for your loss, Detective. | 节哀顺便 警探 |
[09:32] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | Just don’t understand, | 只是不明白 |
[09:36] | with all the information you get, | 你掌握那么多资讯 |
[09:39] | how we couldn’t stop this in time. | 这次我们为什么无法及时阻止 |
[09:41] | It’s a question that troubles me as well. | 这个问题也令我深受困扰 |
[09:43] | I only wish I had an adequate answer. | 我也希望能找到答案 |
[09:45] | And I know this is not the best time, but– | 我知道现在不是时候 不过 |
[09:47] | You and John need some help. | 你和约翰需要帮助 |
[09:49] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[09:51] | Cal is dead, and Fusco’s being investigated by IAB. | 卡尔死了 弗斯科在被内务部调查 |
[09:55] | I understand that you’re upset, | 我知道你很难受 |
[09:56] | but we have a doctor in peril. | 但有名医生危在旦夕 |
[09:58] | I just need you to check on a few names. | 我只需要你查几个名字 |
[10:00] | No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[10:03] | This time, you’re gonna do something for me. | 这次 你得给我办点事了 |
[10:06] | Okay, Detective, what can I do for you? | 好吧 警探 需要我做什么 |
[10:08] | You know that phone cloning thing you do? | 你那克隆手机的手段 |
[10:12] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[10:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:23] | Thanks for showing up. | 感谢你的出席 |
[10:25] | I guess it was better than that stunt you pulled last week, | 我想这总好过你上周的那招 |
[10:27] | throwing the red paint. | 泼红漆 |
[10:29] | Sorry, dad, but people have the right to know | 抱歉 爸爸 但民众有权利知道 |
[10:31] | the medical school uses animals for research. | 医学院用动物来进行研究 |
[10:33] | Sounds like Nelson has some issues with his daughter. | 听起来尼尔森和女儿之间有些问题 |
[10:35] | And you have the right to know that this university | 你也有权利知道 这所大学 |
[10:37] | paid for your food, clothing, and the roof over your head | 提供的薪水供了你的衣食住行 |
[10:40] | for the past 22 years, not to mention your tuition. | 整整二十二年 更别提还供了你的学费 |
[10:43] | Sorry if I disappointed you, dad. | 抱歉让你失望了 爸爸 |
[10:45] | Damn it, Molly, that’s not the point. | 该死 莫莉 这不是重点 |
[10:48] | I have to go. | 我得挂电话了 |
[10:50] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们以后再聊 |
[11:02] | The doctor just vomited blood. | 医生刚刚吐血了 |
[11:16] | Nelson’s in serious trouble. I’m going in. | 尼尔森有大麻烦了 我进去了 |
[11:18] | 911, what is your emergency? | 911报警电话 有什么情况 |
[11:20] | Hi, this is Dr. Richard Nelson. | 我是理查德·尼尔森医生 |
[11:22] | I think I may have ingested something toxic. | 我想我可能是服入了有毒物质 |
[11:25] | – Sir, you’re a doctor? – Yes. | -先生 您是医生吗 -是 |
[11:27] | I think someone may have tried to kill me. | 我想可能是有人想杀我 |
[11:38] | You look like you need some help. | 你看上去需要帮助 |
[11:41] | You! | 你 |
[11:42] | I know you from the reception. | 我见过你 在接待会上 |
[11:43] | – Get away from me! – Wait, Doc– | -离我远点 -等等 医生 |
[11:44] | – Who are you? – No– | -你是谁 -别 |
[11:46] | – NYPD! Who called 911? – Me. | -纽约警察 谁打911报警 -我 |
[11:50] | I called it in. I want to report a murder. | 我报的 我要报告一起谋杀 |
[11:52] | Murder? What are you talking about, buddy? | 谋杀 说什么呢 兄弟 |
[11:54] | – Who was murdered? – Me! | -谁被谋杀了 -我 |
[11:55] | Someone poisoned me! | 有人给我下了毒 |
[11:57] | Finch, things just went completely sideways. | 芬奇 情况急转直下 |
[12:00] | And judging by his symptoms, we’re already too late. | 从他的症状看来 我们已经来迟了 |
[12:06] | We’ve received some new information on an old case. | 我们收到了一起旧案的新线索 |
[12:13] | You and Jimmy stills worked together in the 51st? | 你和吉米·斯蒂尔斯曾在51局共事吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah. So did a lot of other cops. | 是啊 还有很多别的警察 |
[12:20] | But you two were close? | 但你俩走的很近吧 |
[12:22] | I don’t know if I’d put it that way. | 我是不会这么说的 |
[12:24] | And how would you put it? | 那你怎么说 |
[12:25] | We walked a beat together coming up. | 我们开始一起巡逻出警 |
[12:28] | He went to Narcotics. I went to Homicide. | 后来他去了缉毒组 我去了凶案组 |
[12:30] | That’s the long and short of it. | 就这样 |
[12:37] | Last call! | 要打烊了 |
[12:43] | Hey, O’Neill– O’reilly, O’whatever the hell your name is, | 奥尼尔 奥莱利 奥啥玩意儿 |
[12:46] | give us a drink. | 来杯酒 |
[12:49] | No. You’re done. | 不行 别喝了 |
[12:53] | Come on, it’s time to hit the bricks, buddy. | 走吧 该回家了 哥们 |
[12:55] | What are you talking about? We still got five minutes left. | 说什么呢 还有5分钟呢 |
[12:58] | Easy there, big dog. | 放松 哥们 |
[13:00] | That’s enough for one night. | 今晚喝得够多了 |
[13:01] | Let’s get you home. | 回家吧 |
[13:04] | I can’t go home. | 回不去了 |
[13:07] | She threw me out. | 她把我赶出来了 |
[13:09] | Comes with the job. | 工作嘛 |
[13:11] | Cop’s wife. She’ll come around. | 警察妻子嘛 她会回心转意的 |
[13:13] | Not this time. | 这次不一样 |
[13:17] | She had a lawyer drop papers on me. | 她找律师给我发函了 |
[13:19] | Serious? | 真的吗 |
[13:21] | Sorry to hear about that. | 很遗憾 |
[13:24] | Yeah, Jimmy, she– | 吉米 她 |
[13:29] | she wants full custody of my son. | 她要儿子的完全监护权 |
[13:36] | Come on, Lionel. | 走吧 莱奈尔 |
[13:38] | You come home. You stay at my place tonight. | 回家 今晚住我家 |
[13:40] | The kids will love waking up tomorrow morning, | 孩子们肯定乐意明早一起床 |
[13:41] | jumping on your head. | 直接扑倒你 |
[13:43] | I’ll have Vera cook up some hotcakes, | 我叫维拉做点薄煎饼 |
[13:45] | banana-chocolate chip. | 香蕉巧克力的 |
[13:47] | Throw some aspirin in the batter. | 加点阿司匹林 |
[13:49] | Okay, amigo? | 行吧 兄弟 |
[13:53] | You sure it’s okay? | 这样好吗 |
[13:55] | What are friends for? | 朋友嘛 对不对 |
[14:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:13] | I’m retracing the doctor’s steps, | 我在重走医生刚才的路 |
[14:15] | and I’m already detecting | 现在已经检测到了 |
[14:16] | low-level alpha particle emissions, Mr. Reese. | 低剂量的阿尔法粒子发射 里瑟先生 |
[14:18] | Not good. | 不太妙 |
[14:19] | Alpha particle radiation. | 阿尔法粒子辐射 |
[14:23] | It’s polonium. | 是钋 |
[14:24] | Polonium? | 钋 |
[14:26] | Sometimes used to make complex tools in scientific equipment. | 经常被用来制造复杂的高精尖设备 |
[14:29] | Do you think he was exposed in the lab? | 他是在实验室接触到的吗 |
[14:31] | No, it’s only lethal if ingested | 不 口服才会致命 |
[14:33] | and you don’t get treated within the first hour. | 一小时内得不到救治就会死 |
[14:36] | Well, the area’s contaminated, | 整个区域都有污染 |
[14:37] | but it doesn’t appear to be the point of origin. | 但并不像是源头 |
[14:41] | What’s Nelson’s condition? | 尼尔森怎么样 |
[14:42] | I’m about to find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[14:47] | You. No, you’re that waiter. | 你 不 你是那服务员 |
[14:49] | You had something to do with this. | 这事跟你有关 |
[14:51] | I’m not a waiter. I’m here to help you. | 我不是服务员 是来帮你的 |
[14:54] | But you were at the reception. | 但你在接待会上 |
[14:55] | You slipped something into my drink. | 你往酒里放东西了 |
[14:57] | No, I didn’t, but someone else did. | 不 我没有 是别人 |
[14:59] | I was supposed to save you, | 我是想救你 |
[15:02] | but I was too late. | 但是来迟了 |
[15:07] | You’ve ingested polonium, Doctor. | 你服下去了钋 医生 |
[15:09] | You’re dying. | 就要死了 |
[15:11] | This is insane. How do–who are you? | 真是疯了 怎么 你是谁 |
[15:13] | Nosebleeds, jaundice, hair falling out. | 鼻血 黄疸 脱发 |
[15:16] | It’s radiation poisoning. | 是辐射中毒 |
[15:17] | I’m aware how radiation affects the body, | 我知道辐射对人体的影响 |
[15:19] | but how do you know all this? | 但你怎么知道的 |
[15:20] | You were poisoned a few hours ago, | 你几个小时前中的毒 |
[15:22] | which means, in less than 24 hours, | 也就是说 24小时之内 |
[15:24] | you will be dead. | 你就会死 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry, Doctor. | 抱歉 医生 |
[15:30] | I-I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[15:33] | How– | 怎么 |
[15:37] | Who would want me dead? | 谁会要我死 |
[15:38] | You would know better than I. | 你应该比我清楚 |
[15:41] | Look, you can stay there and die in that bed, | 现在你可以躺在床上坐以待毙 |
[15:44] | or you can get up and help me find the bastard who murdered you. | 或者跟我出去找到那个害死你的混蛋 |
[15:52] | Clock’s ticking, Doc. | 时间不多了 医生 |
[16:02] | Who was it? I need to know. | 是谁 我要知道 |
[16:04] | First we need to get your affairs in order. | 首先解决私事 |
[16:07] | You’re right. I need to see my daughter. | 你说得对 我要见我女儿 |
[16:10] | Thank you for your interest. Thanks, guys. | 感谢你们的关注 感谢大家 |
[16:12] | – Hope you can make it to our benefit. – Molly? Molly? | -希望你能帮助我们 -莫莉 莫莉 |
[16:14] | Can I have a word with you? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[16:16] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想跟你说话 |
[16:19] | I can handle it, okay? | 让我来处理 好吗 |
[16:22] | Came all the way down here just to chew me out, huh? | 大老远跑来骂我吗 |
[16:24] | Thought you were jetting off to some seminar or something. | 还以为你要飞到什么地方参加研讨会呢 |
[16:26] | No, Molly, I didn’t come here to argue. | 不 莫莉 我不是来吵架的 |
[16:28] | I just came to see if you were okay. | 我只想看看你好不好 |
[16:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:32] | Yeah, your mom said you’re making some kind of documentary. | 是啊 你妈妈说你要拍什么纪录片 |
[16:34] | Do you need any help? Do you need money or anything? | 需要帮忙吗 需要钱或者别的吗 |
[16:38] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:39] | You look a little pale. | 脸色有点苍白 |
[16:41] | No, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我挺好 挺好 |
[16:43] | I-I just stopped by to say, | 我 我就是想来说一下 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry for… | 我很抱歉 |
[16:54] | not being more involved. | 没有多花时间陪着你 |
[16:58] | What, like, in my life, or– | 怎么 你指在我的生活中陪我 还是 |
[17:02] | Well, maybe this was a mistake, I don’t know. | 也许这是个错误 我不知道 |
[17:04] | – I just wish– – Why are you here, dad? | -我就是想 -你来干什么 爸爸 |
[17:07] | Look, I know that I haven’t been more available | 我知道我一直没陪伴你 |
[17:11] | and putting my work first. | 总是工作为重 |
[17:13] | That’s probably why your mother left. | 可能你妈妈也是因此离开的 |
[17:14] | Mom left because you cheated on her. | 妈妈离开是因为你出轨 |
[17:17] | Another mistake. | 我的又一错误 |
[17:19] | But the one that I didn’t make was having a daughter. | 但有个女儿不是错误 |
[17:25] | Earlier today when people were congratulating me | 今天早些时候 人们向我祝贺 |
[17:28] | about my accomplishments, | 我所取得的成就 |
[17:31] | I-I was thinking that the thing | 我在想的是 |
[17:32] | that I’m most proud of is you. | 我最引以为豪的 是你 |
[17:39] | That’s all I came to say. | 我就想说这些 |
[17:47] | I’ll call you tomorrow, dad. | 我明天打给你 爸爸 |
[17:49] | Yeah, sure. Good. | 当然 好的 |
[17:53] | I would like that. | 我很期待 |
[18:05] | At first, I couldn’t figure it out. | 一开始 我想不清楚 |
[18:07] | Stills and Azarello working Narcotics, | 斯蒂尔斯和阿扎雷洛在缉毒组工作 |
[18:10] | bumping dealers, stealing their stash. | 杀死毒贩 偷走藏毒 |
[18:11] | 强制配对 约瑟夫·索里亚诺 | |
[18:13] | Figured eventually they’d slip. | 想着他们早晚会失手 |
[18:15] | Then it hit me. | 然后我灵光一现 |
[18:16] | They had a man on the inside, in case they made a mistake. | 他们里边安排了人 以防万一 |
[18:20] | I don’t follow. | 我听不懂 |
[18:22] | They needed somebody in Homicide. | 他们需要在凶案组有内线 |
[18:24] | Your old pal Azarello from the 51st, | 你在51局的老朋友阿扎雷洛 |
[18:27] | he clued us in. | 他向我们招了 |
[18:31] | So tell me, how did your crew operate? | 告诉我 你们的团伙是怎么运行的 |
[18:35] | Like clockwork. | 按部就班 |
[18:36] | First Stills, he got the drop on a honey pot. | 先是斯蒂尔斯 他发现目标 |
[18:39] | I’d scope it out, make sure it was still hot. | 我去打探情况 确保安全 |
[18:41] | You know, then we’d roll up, | 然后开工 |
[18:43] | flash the silver, and help ourselves to the money and the dope. | 亮出警徽 抢走钱财毒品 |
[18:46] | But if things went south, | 要是出了差错 |
[18:48] | that’s when Fusco came in. | 就叫弗斯科来处理 |
[18:52] | Azarello’s a lying piece of crap. | 阿扎雷洛就是个满口胡诌的货 |
[18:54] | The devil’s always in the details, Fusco. | 细节决定成败 弗斯科 |
[18:57] | – Tell me about the first time. – I’ll never forget. | -跟我说说第一次 -我一辈子都不会忘 |
[18:59] | It was some rat-infested tenement over in Queens. | 那是在皇后区一间老鼠肆虐的房间里 |
[19:07] | Why you gotta bring me down here? | 你叫我过来干什么 |
[19:09] | You just gotta call it in. | 直接上报就行了 |
[19:10] | Come on, Lionel, you know how these things can go sideways. | 拜托 莱奈尔 你知道事儿容易出问题 |
[19:12] | Just need a little help from Homicide here. | 只需要凶案组帮点小忙 |
[19:16] | Jeez. | 天 |
[19:17] | As soon as I started lifting, this dumb bastard tried to run. | 我刚开始搬 这蠢货就要逃跑 |
[19:20] | I mean, I had no choice. They’re gonna have my nuts here. | 我别无选择 他们要坑死我 |
[19:23] | Calm down. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 冷静 不会有事的 |
[19:25] | Found that piece in the nightstand. | 在床头柜里找到了那玩意儿 |
[19:27] | We gotta figure out all the angles before IAB shows up. | 我们得赶在内务部的人来之前考虑好对策 |
[19:30] | You’re asking me to cover this? | 你想让我帮你掩护 |
[19:33] | I’m gonna be screwed. | 我要完蛋了 |
[19:36] | Come here. What’s the problem? | 过来 有问题吗 |
[19:37] | I thought we had each other’s back. | 我以为我们之间能相互支持 |
[19:38] | Yeah, but what you’re asking me here is– | 是的 但你的要求实在 |
[19:40] | When you needed somebody, who was there for you? | 你有难时 是谁陪着你 |
[19:42] | Who had your back? | 是谁支持你 |
[19:45] | Look at this scumbag. | 看看这个人渣 |
[19:46] | Probably slings to kids K through eight. | 没准儿还卖过K粉给小孩儿 |
[19:49] | – What do you say? – I don’t know. | -怎么说 -我不知道 |
[19:53] | For a friend. | 为了朋友 |
[20:05] | Stand over there, put two in the wall, chest high. | 站在那边 对着墙开两枪 齐胸高 |
[20:09] | Then, coming or going, either way, it’s self-defense. | 然后是来是往 不管怎样都是正当防卫 |
[20:12] | And wipe it down. | 要擦干净 |
[20:13] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[20:16] | Thanks, Lionel. | 谢了 莱奈尔 |
[20:24] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧这是哪阵风吹的 |
[20:27] | My favorite arresting officer. | 我最爱的逮捕警官 |
[20:30] | Looking good, Detective. | 气色不错 警探 |
[20:31] | Skip it, Azarello. | 别废话 阿扎雷洛 |
[20:33] | Look, you’ve been in jail for over a year. | 你进监狱都一年多了 |
[20:35] | Why all of a sudden you talking to IAB about Fusco? | 为什么突然跟内务部说起弗斯科的事 |
[20:40] | Maybe we got a code, Detective. | 也许我们是有规则的 警探 |
[20:42] | Maybe Fusco violated it. | 也许弗斯科违反了规则 |
[20:44] | Maybe the question should be why you’re just now bringing up | 也许问题是你为什么现在才问起 |
[20:46] | your partner’s past? | 你搭档的过去 |
[20:48] | It’s pretty colorful. | 那真是绚丽多彩 |
[20:50] | I thought Fusco had some dirty pictures of you or something. | 我还以为弗斯科掌握了你的艳照啥的 |
[20:58] | Two dead cops. Two missing. | 死了两名警察 失踪了两名 |
[21:02] | Is this HR’s idea of a comeback? | 这是HR的回归之作吗 |
[21:05] | Secrets are hard to bury. | 秘密很难埋藏 |
[21:08] | And sometimes… | 有时 |
[21:11] | bodies have a way of showing up. | 尸体总会露出来 |
[21:15] | Tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[21:17] | You help me out, I’ll talk to the DA. | 你帮我的忙 我会跟地检官谈谈 |
[21:20] | Maybe he shaves some time off for good behavior, huh? | 也许可以帮你因行为良好减刑 |
[21:24] | You got a nice smile, you know that? | 你笑起来很好看 知道吗 |
[21:26] | But you’re a little late to the deal-making party, Detective. | 但现在想交易已经迟了 警探 |
[21:30] | If you’ll excuse me, I got a date with a sock. | 失陪了 我和袜子有个约会 |
[21:41] | How did it go at Rikers, Detective? | 里克岛监狱之行收获如何 警探 |
[21:44] | Not so good, but I did find something on one of your names. | 不怎么样 不过你要查的人 我倒是有发现 |
[21:47] | The asset manager, Brandon Boyd. | 那个资产经理 布兰登·博伊德 |
[21:49] | He’s a trader at a hedge fund. | 他是一家对冲基金的操盘手 |
[21:50] | VAC Capital, I’m aware. | VAC资本 我知道 |
[21:52] | Are you aware they’re under SEC investigation? | 你知道他们正在被证监会调查吗 |
[21:54] | Insider trading. | 内幕交易 |
[21:56] | After they dumped some big pharmaceutical stock. | 就在他们抛售了某家大型制药集团的股票之后 |
[21:58] | Let me guess. Philia Pharmaceuticals. | 我猜猜 菲利亚制药 |
[22:01] | My contact at the SEC thinks | 我在证监会的联系人认为 |
[22:03] | they got a tip on some drug trial. | 他们得到了某个药物试验的消息 |
[22:05] | Does that help? | 这个有用吗 |
[22:06] | Unfortunately, yes, it does. | 不幸的是 有用 |
[22:11] | – Ever heard of VAC Capital? – Yeah, sure. | -听说过VAC资本吗 -当然 |
[22:16] | They manage my money. | 他们管理我的资金 |
[22:17] | They under SEC investigation for insider trading. | 他们正在被证监会调查内幕交易 |
[22:20] | Insider trading? On what? | 内幕交易 关于什么 |
[22:22] | Did you tell Brandon Boyd that a drug trial was about to fail? | 你告诉过布兰登·博伊德有项药物试验即将失败吗 |
[22:26] | What? I don’t know. Maybe at the club. | 什么 我不知道 可能在俱乐部提过 |
[22:29] | He turned around and used that information | 他转头就利用这个消息 |
[22:30] | to bet against Philia stock, | 做空菲利亚的股票 |
[22:33] | made $500 million. | 赚了五亿 |
[22:36] | Son of a bitch. $1/2 billion dollars? | 王八蛋 五个亿 |
[22:38] | Off your tip. | 因为你的消息 |
[22:40] | You’re the leak, Doc. | 是你走漏的风声 医生 |
[22:43] | There’s an investigation? | 正在被调查吗 |
[22:47] | They don’t know the insider yet. | 他们还未找到内线 |
[22:50] | I’m guessing VAC Capital plans to keep it that way. | 我猜VAC资本打算维持住这一点 |
[22:54] | Instead they killed me? | 他们就想杀我 |
[22:56] | You’re the liability. You had to go. | 你是包袱 你必须死 |
[22:59] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[23:01] | People ask me things all the time, advice. | 人们总是向我咨询 问我建议 |
[23:04] | You know, that drug and this diet and– | 那种药物啊 这种食谱啊 |
[23:11] | It’s just an excuse. | 这都是借口 |
[23:12] | What I did was wrong, | 我做错了 |
[23:16] | and now I’m a dead man. | 现在我要死了 |
[23:18] | All because I couldn’t keep my mouth shut. | 都是因为我大嘴巴 |
[23:22] | You made a mistake. | 你是犯了错 |
[23:25] | That doesn’t mean you deserve to die. | 那不意味着你该死 |
[23:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:32] | I need to talk to Boyd. | 我得找博伊德谈谈 |
[23:42] | Mr. Reese, | 里瑟先生 |
[23:44] | I believe I’ve located the origin of the poisoning. | 我想毒源已经找到了 |
[23:49] | It came from water placed on the podium at his ceremony. | 典礼讲台上的水被下了毒 |
[23:52] | There were only two people on that service staff. | 当时的服务员只有两人 |
[23:55] | Me and a waitress. | 我和一位女服务员 |
[23:56] | And I think I know who hired her. | 我想我知道她的雇主是谁 |
[23:59] | Time to go track down a trader. | 该去找那名操盘手了 |
[24:07] | – Ticket, Sir. – Right away. | -票 先生 -马上 |
[24:09] | All right, so call me about the hold on those shares. | 好 查出持股份额后给我打电话 |
[24:12] | And the number of that hot Brazilian model, huh? | 还有那个巴西性感模特的电话号码 |
[24:16] | Later, boss. | 回见 老板 |
[24:19] | Your car, Sir. | 你的车 先生 |
[24:20] | You want a tip? | 要小费[建议]吗 |
[24:21] | Never get hitched without a prenup. | 没签婚前协议千万别结婚 |
[24:27] | Here’s a better one. | 有个更好的建议 |
[24:29] | Don’t get in the car with strangers. | 千万别上陌生人的车 |
[24:48] | Dr. Nelson. What’s going on here? | 尼尔森医生 这是怎么回事 |
[24:51] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我的时间所剩无几了 |
[24:53] | And neither do you, if you answer me wrong. | 如果你回答错误就会跟我一样 |
[24:58] | You met me at the club, | 你在俱乐部认识我 |
[24:59] | you took me on as a client, | 你拉我成了你的客户 |
[25:01] | and you pretended to be my friend. | 你装作是我朋友 |
[25:02] | And I told you about a drug trial, | 我告诉了你那个药物试验 |
[25:04] | and you turned around, and you burned me! | 而你回过头来 捅了我一刀 |
[25:06] | Wait a sec. I am a trader. | 等下 我是操盘手 |
[25:08] | That’s all I do. I trade. | 这是我的工作 操盘交易 |
[25:09] | Yeah, and you triggered an SEC investigation. | 是的 你引发了证监会的调查 |
[25:11] | And before they found me, you poisoned me. | 在他们找到我之前 你给我下了毒 |
[25:13] | What? | 什么 |
[25:15] | Guys. | 各位 |
[25:15] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[25:17] | – No, huh? – Look, you should really just pull over now– | -不知情吗 -你赶快停车 |
[25:22] | Hold on. You don’t understand. | 慢着 你不明白 |
[25:25] | The boss is on my ass, 24/7. | 老板分分钟盯着我 |
[25:28] | Either you get black edge, or you’re out. | 你要么搞到”黑幕” 要么滚蛋 |
[25:30] | Black edge? | “黑幕” |
[25:30] | Inside information that no one else has, that’s beyond doubt. | 就是内部消息 无人知晓的 确定无疑的 |
[25:35] | We were all-in on that drug, | 我们的钱全押在那药上 |
[25:36] | but I needed to find someone on the trial. | 我得找到与试验相关的人 |
[25:38] | Either you get that edge and turn big profits, | 要么搞到”黑幕”赚到大钱 |
[25:41] | or Lord Vader cuts your balls off. | 要么[星战角色]黑武士爆你蛋蛋 |
[25:43] | So that’s why you recruited me? | 你就是为此接近我的吗 |
[25:44] | I needed that advantage, and you wanted in to a big hedge fund. | 我得占这便宜 而你想加入大型对冲基金 |
[25:49] | But I swear I had nothing to do with– | 但我发誓这事跟我没关系 |
[25:50] | But you were at the ceremony today. | 但你今天参加典礼了 |
[25:52] | Yeah, boss man said to go about my regular schedule. | 对 我老板要求我定期去 |
[25:55] | By “boss man”, you mean Vincent Cochran? | 你老板是指文森特·科克伦吗 |
[25:57] | Look, I’ve said enough already. | 我已经说得够多了 |
[25:59] | Yes! Vincent Cochran. | 是的 文森特·科克伦 |
[26:02] | – And you told him about me? – I had to. | -你跟他提过我 -我不说不行 |
[26:05] | We got investigated. He asked if we’d been exposed. | 我们被调查 他询问我们是否已暴露 |
[26:08] | – Said he’d take care of it. – Where’s Cochran now? | -他说他会处理的 -科克伦现在在哪 |
[26:11] | You don’t seem to understand. | 你似乎没明白 |
[26:12] | This is not a man you want to cross. | 你可不想惹上他 |
[26:15] | Have I told you that my eyesight is failing? | 我告诉过你我视力下降得很厉害吗 |
[26:17] | Okay! The lodge! | 好吧 度假屋 |
[26:19] | The Windcrest! Upstate! | 温德克赖斯特 州北 |
[26:27] | I need to talk to Carter. | 我得跟卡特说句话 |
[26:29] | I need to have my kid picked up for practice. | 我的孩子在等人接去训练 |
[26:31] | As soon as you answer a few questions. | 先回答几个问题再说 |
[26:33] | You know, Fusco, it wasn’t long ago | 知道吗 弗斯科 不久前 |
[26:36] | that I was a plain clothes detective. | 我也是便衣警探 |
[26:38] | – No kidding. – No kidding. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[26:40] | But you know what the difference is between me and you? | 但你知道你我之间的不同之处吗 |
[26:42] | – What’s that? – I never murdered people. | -什么 -我没杀过人 |
[26:45] | See, I know you weren’t just covering for those guys. | 我知道你不止为那帮家伙掩护 |
[26:48] | You were one of them. | 你就是其中之一 |
[26:50] | Once you get a taste of that, there’s no looking back. | 一旦进去 就别想回头 |
[26:59] | Fusco, get in here. | 弗斯科 快进来 |
[27:04] | – Oh, for crying out loud. – Fusco, what’s wrong? | -搞什么名堂 -弗斯科 怎么啦 |
[27:07] | Can’t stand the sight of a little blood? | 一点血腥味都受不了吗 |
[27:09] | Hey, knock it off. He’s good. | 别闹了 他好着呢 |
[27:11] | Grab a bag. We got a big haul here. | 你拿一袋 这里多得是 |
[27:14] | No, thanks. This is all you guys. | 不了 谢了 都是你们的 |
[27:18] | I don’t want any part of this. | 我可不想参与 |
[27:18] | It’s a little late for that, ain’t it? | 现在为时已晚了 不是吗 |
[27:20] | Look out! | 小心 |
[27:29] | You see there? I knew you were solid. | 看到没 就知道你靠得住 |
[27:39] | Welcome to the crew, Lionel. | 欢迎加入 莱奈尔 |
[27:42] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走 |
[27:45] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[27:51] | Azarello flipped on you. | 阿扎雷洛供出你了 |
[27:54] | We thought Stills was halfway to Belize, | 我们本以为斯蒂尔斯逃往了[南美]伯利兹 |
[27:56] | but now we know different. | 现在我们知道了并非如此 |
[27:58] | You got rid of him because you had to. | 你不得不除掉他 |
[28:02] | All you got is lies from a dirty cop. | 你只凭一名黑警的谎言 |
[28:04] | It’ll never hold up in court. | 在法庭上站不住脚 |
[28:05] | Well, you know what will hold up in court? | 你知道什么才能在法庭上站住脚吗 |
[28:09] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[28:11] | You see, when dirty cops want | 当黑警们想要 |
[28:12] | to eliminate DNA from a crime scene, | 抹掉犯罪现场的DNA时 |
[28:15] | they use bleach. | 他们会使用漂白水 |
[28:17] | But bleach stains things. | 但漂白水会有残留 |
[28:19] | Like the carpet and the trunk of the vehicle | 比如残留在车辆的地毯上 后备箱里 |
[28:21] | that you signed out on the day that Stills disappeared. | 就是你在斯蒂尔斯失踪当天登记开出的车 |
[28:26] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[28:28] | Your cell phone records. | 你的电话记录 |
[28:32] | You made a call from Oyster bay to your home | 就在斯蒂尔斯失踪当晚 |
[28:35] | the very night that Stills went missing. | 你从牡蛎湾打了一个电话回家 |
[28:39] | Any reason you were in Oyster bay at 2:00 am on a Thursday? | 星期四半夜两点你为何会在牡蛎湾 |
[28:44] | Thinking about retiring out there. | 考虑退休后去那里 |
[28:46] | Wanted to look at some land. | 想去看看地 |
[28:48] | You take soil samples? | 你还采集了土样 |
[28:51] | Domain awareness, my friend. | 觉醒吧 朋友 |
[28:54] | Satellites, they’re changing the world. | 卫星 改变了这个世界 |
[28:56] | You pick a time and place, | 你挑个时间地点 |
[28:57] | we send you a photo of the ass hairs on a frog, | 我们能给你发张青蛙屁股毛的照片 |
[29:01] | or in this case, disturbed plots of earth in Oyster bay. | 或者这个 牡蛎湾被翻过的地 |
[29:07] | Which of the four is it, Detective? | 是这四个中的哪一块 警探 |
[29:11] | I got two dozen unis gathering shovels, | 我有两打人员正在集结铲子 |
[29:14] | a backhoe, and cadaver dogs. | 挖土机和寻尸犬 |
[29:17] | Come sunup, we’re gonna go on a little treasure hunt. | 天一亮 我们就要去寻宝了 |
[29:20] | Make it easy on yourself. | 别难为自己了 |
[29:22] | Just tell me where you buried Stills. | 直接说你把斯蒂尔斯埋在哪里了 |
[29:29] | I know you killed him, | 我知道你杀死了他 |
[29:31] | just like those lowlifes. | 就像杀死其他底层混混一样 |
[29:33] | You’re a dirty cop, and come morning, | 你是个黑警 明天一早 |
[29:36] | I’m gonna dig up your sins. | 我就会挖出你的罪恶 |
[30:00] | You wanted to talk? | 想谈谈吗 |
[30:06] | So… | 那个 |
[30:09] | the questions you asked me earlier– | 你之前问我的那些问题 |
[30:12] | the ones I didn’t answer. | 我没有回答的那些 |
[30:19] | I didn’t kill Stills, | 我没有杀斯蒂尔斯 |
[30:21] | but I’m gonna go down for it just the same. | 但我还是会背上这罪名 |
[30:25] | But I deserve it because of– | 但我活该 因为 |
[30:30] | Because? | 因为 |
[30:33] | Because of the other bad things I did. | 因为我做过别的坏事 |
[30:35] | You see, back at the 51st– | 我在51局工作时 |
[30:36] | All right, wait, what do you mean, “the other bad things”? | 得 等等 什么叫”别的坏事” |
[30:43] | See, at– at first, I… | 最初 我 |
[30:48] | I thought I was helping to clean up the streets, you know? | 我以为我算替天行道 知道吗 |
[30:53] | Who’s gonna miss some drug money from a lowlife dealer? | 谁会在乎一个底层毒贩子的毒品钱呢 |
[30:57] | Then it became who’s gonna miss the dealer? | 接着演变成谁会在乎一个毒贩子呢 |
[31:01] | Me and… me and Stills, we were friends. | 我和 我和斯蒂尔斯 我们是朋友 |
[31:07] | He was there for me like a brother, you know? | 他就像兄弟一样陪我 知道吗 |
[31:08] | He had my back. | 支持我 |
[31:10] | And then… | 后来 |
[31:12] | then you find yourself in a situation, | 后来就发现自己陷入一种境地 |
[31:15] | a bad situation that you shouldn’t be in. | 一种不应该置身其中的不良境地 |
[31:22] | I killed people, Carter. | 我杀过人 卡特 |
[31:25] | I was a dirty cop. | 我曾是黑警 |
[31:31] | But, since I met you and our friends, | 但 自从遇到你和我们的朋友 |
[31:35] | that’s all changed. | 一切都变了 |
[31:37] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我不再是过去的我了 |
[31:39] | You always told me that if– | 你总跟我说 如果 |
[31:42] | that if my past came back around, | 如果我的过去又阴魂不散 |
[31:43] | you wouldn’t cover for me, and I’m not asking you to. | 你不会替我掩护 我也不会要求你 |
[31:46] | I just need you to understand– | 我只希望你理解 |
[31:47] | Stop. | 停下 |
[31:49] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:52] | I don’t want to hear any more. | 我不想再听下去了 |
[31:55] | I don’t know who you are, Lionel. | 我不认识你了 莱奈尔 |
[32:17] | Doc, stay with me. | 医生 坚持住 |
[32:21] | Just wanted to look the bastard who killed me in the face. | 就想当面见见杀我的那个混蛋 |
[32:25] | – Don’t give up yet. – It’s okay. | -不要放弃 -没事的 |
[32:28] | It’s time to face the consequences. | 这是报应 |
[32:30] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[32:33] | I– | 我 |
[32:36] | Man, hey, did he just die? | 天 他是死了吗 |
[32:46] | Oh, man, is he dead? | 天 他死了吗 |
[32:48] | Shut up, or you’re next. | 闭嘴 否则下一个轮到你 |
[32:56] | Oh, my God, you’re not gonna– | 上帝啊 你不会是想 |
[33:00] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[33:15] | You can’t die yet. | 你还不能死 |
[33:17] | We’ve got one more mission to finish. | 我们还有个任务要完成 |
[33:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:29] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[33:32] | Hey, you can’t just leave me standing out here. | 你不能把我扔在这儿傻站着 |
[33:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:01] | You recognize me, Mr. Cochran? | 认出我了吗 科克伦先生 |
[34:04] | Should I? | 我该认出吗 |
[34:06] | I’m the man you murdered. | 我是被你谋杀的人 |
[34:25] | What are you doing about Fusco? | 弗斯科的事你打算怎么做 |
[34:28] | At the moment, nothing. I’m busy. | 目前 不做 在忙 |
[34:31] | After all we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[34:32] | I thought he was your friend. | 我还以为他是你的朋友 |
[34:33] | I always thought he was your partner. | 我一直以为他是你的搭档 |
[34:35] | Not after what he just told me. | 他跟我说了那些事之后就不是了 |
[34:37] | Do you know what he’s done? | 你知道他做过什么吗 |
[34:39] | He deserves to be behind bars. | 他应该被关进监狱 |
[34:41] | Listen, Carter, no one’s ever looked at me as the moral benchmark. | 卡特 可从来没人请我当道德指导 |
[34:45] | I guess you’ll have to make that call yourself. | 我看这决定你必须自己做 |
[34:49] | I’m a cop, okay? But it’s Fusco. | 我是警察 好吗 但那是弗斯科 |
[34:53] | It’s not as simple as that. | 并没那么容易 |
[34:55] | I always thought it was in your book. | 我一直以为对你来说很容易 |
[34:58] | Once a dirty cop, always a dirty cop, right? | 一朝是黑警 永远是黑警 是吧 |
[35:04] | You’ll have to excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[35:06] | I have to get back to work. | 我得继续工作了 |
[35:19] | You know what polonium does to the human body, | 你知道钋会对人体造成什么影响 |
[35:21] | Mr. Cochran? | 科克伦先生 |
[35:23] | I have a feeling you’re about to tell me. | 我觉得你准备告诉我了 |
[35:26] | Once it enters the bloodstream, | 钋一进入血液中 |
[35:28] | it immediately starts to break down the immune system. | 就马上开始摧毁免疫系统 |
[35:30] | It seeps into the bone marrow, | 渗入骨髓之中 |
[35:33] | so your body can no longer fend off its own bacteria, | 使你的身体无法抵挡自身的细菌 |
[35:36] | which starts to eat you from the inside out. | 细菌就开始从内部吞噬你 |
[35:39] | It attacks your DNA, | 攻击你的DNA |
[35:42] | shuts down your internal organs. | 关闭你的内脏功能 |
[35:44] | It’s fairly rapid, but I assure you, | 很快 不过我敢保证 |
[35:48] | it’s very painful. | 异常痛苦 |
[35:50] | Amazing you’re still here. | 真惊讶你还在这里 |
[35:52] | The last 24 hours have been a living hell. | 最后的二十四小时如同身临地狱 |
[35:56] | It’s a truly diabolical way of killing someone. | 真是邪恶的杀人方式 |
[36:00] | But then I’m just a doctor. | 不过我只是医生 |
[36:04] | I’m no match for a shrewd, | 对抗不了精明世故的 |
[36:07] | international hedge fund billionaire. | 国际对冲基金亿万富豪 |
[36:10] | Perhaps you sell yourself short. | 也许你太低估自己了 |
[36:12] | Oh, no, I get it now. | 不 我现在明白了 |
[36:14] | You and your firm, you’re not really interested | 你和你的公司 你们真正感兴趣的不是 |
[36:17] | in medicinal drugs or curing disease. | 医学药物和治愈疾病 |
[36:19] | You’re just a man who makes money, | 你只想赚钱 |
[36:22] | even if you have to cheat, hmm? | 不择手段啊 |
[36:24] | I’m an investor. I trade stocks. | 我是投资者 我交易股票 |
[36:27] | But if I know I picked a loser, | 但如果我发现自己挑了垃圾股 |
[36:31] | I have to dump it. | 就必须抛了 |
[36:34] | Either way, I always win. | 无论如何 我总是赢 |
[36:40] | I’ve done some good things, some bad. | 我做过好事 做过坏事 |
[36:45] | I managed to ruin my life, my reputation. | 我曾毁了我的生活 我的名誉 |
[36:51] | But I don’t deserve to die. | 但我并不该死 |
[36:55] | And the SEC will bring your firm down. | 证监会将会扳倒你的公司 |
[36:57] | Unfortunately, Doctor, | 不幸的是 医生 |
[37:00] | the SEC investigation will die with you. | 证监会的调查将会伴你死去 |
[37:07] | I think you mean us. | 我想你说的是伴我们俩 |
[37:14] | Your nose is bleeding. | 你鼻子在流血 |
[37:21] | You have $9 billion, | 你有九十亿 |
[37:23] | but you only have 24 hours to spend it. | 却只有二十四小时来花了 |
[37:33] | I hope you invest it wisely. | 希望你明智投资 |
[37:45] | Nice place to dump a body. | 弃尸的好地方 |
[37:49] | But a little snow won’t keep the dogs from finding it. | 不过一点小雪挡不住警犬 |
[38:00] | Let’s go. End of the line. | 来吧 到结局了 |
[38:12] | You know, at the end of the day, as a cop, | 综合说来 身为一名警察 |
[38:16] | you’re the sum of two sides of the ledger. | 一般都处于这么一种境地 |
[38:18] | The people who want to see you go down | 有人恨不得你完蛋 |
[38:21] | and the people who don’t give a crap about you. | 有人根本不鸟你 |
[38:23] | Now, Fusco, I don’t think anyone gives a crap about you. | 而现在 弗斯科 我认为根本没人鸟你 |
[38:28] | Detective, up this way. | 警探 这边 |
[38:30] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[38:46] | Don’t worry, honey. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[38:48] | There’ll be other guys. Trust me. | 会有其他人的 相信我 |
[38:51] | I love you too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 甜心 |
[38:56] | Good-bye. | 拜 |
[39:01] | ’62 limited edition. Your favorite. | 62年珍藏版 你的最爱 |
[39:06] | Cheeky bastard. | 混蛋玩意儿 |
[39:20] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:21] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[39:25] | For giving me another shot. | 谢谢你给我这最后一杯[最后机会] |
[39:29] | At all this. | 还有这一切 |
[39:50] | We lost Dr. Nelson, Finch. | 尼尔森医生死了 芬奇 |
[39:53] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[39:58] | We arrived too late to save him. | 我们来迟了 来不及救他 |
[40:01] | Seems to be a common occurrence of late. | 似乎”来迟”得太多了 |
[40:05] | First Szymanski, then Beecher, now Dr. Nelson. | 先是舍曼斯基 后是比彻 现在又是尼尔森医生 |
[40:10] | Is something wrong with the machine, Finch? | 机器出问题了吗 芬奇 |
[40:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:18] | Then who else are we missing? | 我们还错过了谁呢 |
[40:25] | Just a matter of time now, Fusco. | 早晚的事儿了 弗斯科 |
[40:28] | What do you say you lay down in this hole, I’ll grab a shovel? | 你躺那里边 我拿把铲子如何 |
[40:31] | Get up there. | 过去 |
[40:32] | Detective Soriano. | 索里亚诺警探 |
[40:35] | Time to face the truth, Fusco. | 该面对现实了 弗斯科 |
[40:46] | Sir, the canine alerted right here, | 长官 警犬在这里示警了 |
[40:48] | and the soil was loose. | 土是松的 |
[40:52] | There was a body here, Detective, but– | 这里曾经埋尸 警探 但是 |
[40:55] | Somebody moved it. | 有人挪走了 |
[41:03] | You think this is some kind of joke? | 你当是开玩笑吗 |
[41:05] | I know you killed Stills, you son of a bitch. | 我知道是你杀了斯蒂尔斯 你个王八蛋 |
[41:07] | What’d you do with the body? | 你把尸体怎么着了 |
[41:10] | Screw you. | 去你妈的 |
[41:16] | This ain’t over, Fusco. | 这事儿没完 弗斯科 |
[41:19] | I know you’re a dirty cop. | 我知道你是黑警 |
[41:23] | You’re wrong about that. | 你错了 |
[41:26] | And I’ll take my gun and shield back now. | 我要拿回我的配枪和警徽 |
[41:49] | Any word on Fusco? | 弗斯科有消息吗 |
[41:52] | Off the hook for now. | 脱身了 暂时 |
[41:55] | My chess partner in prison says | 我监狱里那位棋友说 |
[41:57] | Azarello had a change of heart and recanted. | 阿扎雷洛改变心意 撤回供词了 |
[42:01] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[42:03] | Good to hear. | 真好 |
[42:06] | That storm on the horizon that I mentioned, | 我之前提过的那场风暴 |
[42:11] | I’m afraid it’s arrived. | 恐怕已经到来了 |
[42:19] | Finch, where’s Bear? | 芬奇 小熊呢 |
[42:22] | Oh, yes, that’s the other matter that we need to discuss. | 是了 这事我们也得讨论一下 |
[42:49] | Need some fresh eyes on a lead I’m running. | 正好需要人帮把手 |
[42:52] | You mind giving it a look? | 能帮我看下吗 |
[42:53] | And I’ll catch up with you later. | 我回头再跟你说说进度 |
[42:55] | I had a long night. | 昨晚太累了 |
[42:56] | Sure, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[43:29] | 首要操作 关闭系统 | |
[43:30] | 首要操作 关闭系统 |