时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | A machine– machine. | 一台机器 机器 |
[00:10] | Machine. | 机器 |
[00:14] | You are being wa– | 你被监 |
[00:21] | I was able to crack the virus’ code | 我破解了病毒代码 |
[00:23] | and learn the name– Decima Technologies. | 发现了一个名字 德西玛科技 |
[00:26] | I believe they created the virus | 我相信他们制造病毒 |
[00:29] | to infect a single target– the machine. | 是为了感染唯一的目标 机器 |
[00:32] | Unlike the CIA, | 因为和中情局不一样 |
[00:34] | my employers have an inkling of what happens next. | 我的雇主隐约知道要发生什么了 |
[00:39] | I just thought it needed an off switch just in case. | 我只是认为需要一个紧急开关以防万一 |
[00:42] | That storm on the horizon that I mentioned, | 我之前提过的那场风暴 |
[00:45] | I’m afraid it’s arrived. | 恐怕已经到来了 |
[00:57] | You got an update for me yet, Finch? | 有新消息吗 芬奇 |
[01:00] | This is becoming your version of “Are we there yet”, Mr. Reese, | 这句话都变成你打听进度的口头禅了 里瑟先生 |
[01:03] | and no, we are not. | 没 我们没有 |
[01:04] | It’s been ten days since we got a new number. | 我们已经十天没接到新号码了 |
[01:06] | I’m working as quickly as I can. | 我在尽快赶了 |
[01:08] | Well, work faster. | 再快点儿吧 |
[01:10] | I don’t wanna find out | 我可不想知道 |
[01:10] | what happens when that clock hits zero, do you? | 倒计时归零后会如何 你呢 |
[01:14] | Not particularly. | 不太想 |
[01:17] | Can you tell me if we’re ever gonna get another number, | 你说我们以后还能收到号码么 |
[01:19] | or has that virus destroyed your machine for good? | 还是说病毒已经永久性毁掉了你的机器 |
[01:22] | I believe that the machine is still active, | 我相信机器仍在活动中 |
[01:24] | it’s just unable to make contact. | 只是无法联系我们 |
[01:26] | If we knew where it was, maybe we could just… | 要是我们知道它在哪里 也许可以 |
[01:28] | unplug it and then plug it back in. | 拔掉插头 重插一下 |
[01:30] | Simplicity was never my strong suit. | 天真烂漫向来非我所长 |
[01:37] | It’s still not clear to me how stalking the NYPD | 我还是不明白监听纽约警察 |
[01:39] | helps either of us at this unfortunate time. | 如何能帮我们改善此一窘境 |
[01:42] | If I can’t get there before something bad happens, | 就算我无法在出事前赶到 |
[01:45] | I can at least get there the second it does. | 至少要在出事时赶到 |
[01:48] | All units, 10-3. | 全体人员 呼叫调度 |
[01:49] | East 54th and Lexington. Please respond. | 东五十四和列克星敦交界处 请响应 |
[01:55] | You finally ditch your partner? | 你终于扔掉你搭档了 |
[01:57] | Fusco’s uptown working a case. | 弗斯科到上城区办案了 |
[01:59] | Love triangle gone bad. | 三角恋玩崩了 |
[02:01] | – Do any of those ever go good? – Can’t imagine they do. | -有玩好的时候吗 -想也没有 |
[02:04] | What happened here? | 怎么回事 |
[02:04] | Two of the bodies belong to Elias. | 死者两名是以利亚的人 |
[02:06] | – The other’s an innocent. – Think it’s the Russians? | -还有名无辜路人 -是俄罗斯人干的吗 |
[02:09] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[02:10] | But Elias has pissed off so many people. | 不过以利亚得罪过一堆人 |
[02:13] | Listen, Carter, I’ve been hearing from people | 卡特 我听人说 |
[02:15] | that you’ve been looking into Beecher’s murder. | 你一直在调查比彻的谋杀案 |
[02:18] | What I do in my off time isn’t your concern, Terney. | 我下班做什么事与你无关 铁尼 |
[02:21] | No, no. I’m not looking to bust your balls. | 不不 我可不是想找你麻烦 |
[02:22] | I just want you to know, if you need help, | 我只想你知道 如果你需要 |
[02:24] | I’m more than happy to give you a hand. | 我非常乐意帮忙 |
[02:27] | Thanks. You know, I’m gonna canvass up the block, | 谢了 我去那边转转 |
[02:29] | see if I can get anybody to talk. | 看有没有人开口 |
[02:38] | You okay, Carter? | 你还好吗 卡特 |
[02:40] | How do I look, John? | 你看呢 约翰 |
[02:44] | You get anything new on Beecher’s killer? | 比彻被杀案有新线索吗 |
[02:46] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[02:48] | But I know HR had their hands in it, | 不过我知道跟HR有关 |
[02:50] | I’m gonna do whatever I can to bring them down. | 我会不惜一切扳倒他们 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry, Carter. | 我很遗憾 卡特 |
[02:56] | Beecher was a good man. | 比彻是个好人 |
[02:57] | Yes. He was. | 是的 |
[03:01] | But I got a job to do. | 不过我还有活儿要干 |
[03:03] | Three fresh bodies– my eighth homicide in two weeks. | 三具尸体 两周来第八起谋杀了 |
[03:07] | Just tell me what I can do to help. | 需要我做什么开口就行 |
[03:09] | You can start by telling me what’s changed. | 先告诉我怎么回事 |
[03:11] | Most of these homicides were premeditated. | 这些谋杀大都是有预谋的 |
[03:14] | The type of situations you guys usually warn us about. | 这种你们一般都会提前警示我们 |
[03:19] | There’s a situation. We’re working on it. | 出了点事 我们正在解决 |
[03:23] | Well, hurry. | 快点吧 |
[03:27] | I never thought I’d say this, but… | 真没想过我会说这话 不过 |
[03:29] | the Russians are worse than Elias– | 俄罗斯人比以利亚还坏 |
[03:32] | More manpower, fewer rules. | 人多势众 不讲规矩 |
[03:39] | Yes, it was almost catastrophic. | 是啊 差点酿成灾难 |
[03:41] | Luckily, the bomber was an amateur, | 幸好 放炸弹的人是外行 |
[03:43] | so it failed to go off. | 所以没能成功 |
[03:44] | That’s because we haven’t received any numbers in over a week. | 那是因为我们整整一周没接到过任何号码 |
[03:48] | The threat to the program | 对组织的威胁 |
[03:50] | is much greater than we thought. | 比我们想像得要严重 |
[03:52] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[04:03] | Our techs were finally able to decode the chip | 我们的技术人员终于破解了 |
[04:06] | we recovered from Alicia Corwin’s body. | 艾丽西娅·考文尸体上发现的芯片 |
[04:08] | We’ve connected the virus to a group | 我们发现病毒跟一家 |
[04:11] | called Decima Technologies. | 名叫德西玛科技的组织有关 |
[04:14] | Private intelligence outfit working out of Shanghai. | 这是上海的一家私人情报机构 |
[04:18] | Corwin believes someone leaked them a portion | 考文认为有人向他们泄露了 |
[04:20] | of the Northern Lights source code… | 北极光的部分源代码 |
[04:22] | on a laptop. | 装在一台手提电脑中 |
[04:24] | We think Decima is trying to destroy the program. | 我们认为德西玛企图摧毁组织 |
[04:29] | I’ll wait for your instructions. | 我等你的指令 |
[04:33] | I won’t be needing anything else, Ms. May… | 我现在不需要什么 梅女士 |
[04:37] | other than some privacy. | 别打扰我就行 |
[04:39] | But there are a few things I need, Sir. | 但我有所需要 先生 |
[04:46] | You had to know I’d quit eventually. | 您得明白 我早晚会辞职 |
[04:49] | This is kind of a dead-end job. | 这工作没前途啊 |
[04:51] | I mean, you guys don’t even offer a 401K. | 你们连养老保险都不给 |
[04:55] | What do you want, Ms. May? | 你要什么 梅女士 |
[04:58] | Information. | 信息 |
[04:59] | And be very careful how you answer my questions. | 要小心回答我的问题噢 |
[05:04] | A good assistant always knows when her boss is lying. | 优秀的助理能分辨出上司是否撒谎 |
[05:22] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[05:41] | We got one? | 有号码了 |
[05:43] | The machine is being buried under an avalanche of false data, | 机器被塞进了大量的虚假数据 |
[05:46] | but somehow… | 但不知怎么 |
[05:48] | it was able to get us his number. | 居然给出了他的号码 |
[05:50] | So who is he? | 他是谁 |
[05:52] | Ernest Thornhill. | 厄尼斯特·唐希尔 |
[05:54] | CEO of a data entry company. | 一家数据输入公司的首席执行官 |
[05:56] | Recently bought several payphone companies in New York State. | 最近买下了纽约州几家公用电话公司 |
[05:59] | His net worth is just over 20 million. | 其净资产超过两千万美元 |
[06:02] | Any suspects or angry family members? | 有嫌犯或者不满的亲戚吗 |
[06:05] | Mr. Thornhill is a very careful man. | 唐希尔先生非常小心谨慎 |
[06:08] | It’s been a challenge hacking into his company’s database. | 想黑进他公司的数据库颇有难度 |
[06:11] | He’s using unique, ten-digit codes | 他使用独有的长达十位 |
[06:13] | with non-repeating alphanumeric characters as passwords. | 且无重复的字母数字字符当密码 |
[06:16] | I can break them, but it’d take time. | 我能破解 但颇费时间 |
[06:18] | Why don’t we just pay Mr. Thornhill a visit in person? | 不如我们亲自拜访一下唐希尔先生吧 |
[06:21] | Let’s go to work. | 那就开工吧 |
[06:40] | I’ll try to get through the firewall. | 我去破解防火墙 |
[06:43] | I will too. | 我也一样 |
[06:54] | – Hello. – Hi. May I help you? | -你好 -你好 需要帮忙吗 |
[06:55] | Yes, I’m John Rooney. | 是的 我是约翰·鲁尼 |
[06:57] | I have an appointment with Mr. Thornhill. | 我和唐希尔先生约好了见面 |
[06:59] | I don’t have any appointment scheduled today for Mr. Thornhill. | 唐希尔先生今天没有会面预约 |
[07:02] | He’s traveling. | 他去旅行了 |
[07:03] | Guess we had a miscommunication. | 看来是沟通出了点问题 |
[07:05] | When do you think he’ll be back? | 他大概什么时候回来 |
[07:07] | I’m sorry. Your name again was? | 抱歉 您叫什么来着 |
[07:09] | I’ll just send him an email. | 我给他发邮件吧 |
[07:25] | Mr. Reese, there’s something strange about this company. | 里瑟先生 这个公司有点奇怪 |
[07:29] | These data entry assistants, | 这些数据输入员 |
[07:31] | they’re typing in computer code off dot matrix printouts. | 他们在把打印出来的内容重新敲进电脑 |
[07:34] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这毫无道理啊 |
[07:36] | They’re modifying it? | 他们在修改吧 |
[07:38] | No. They seem to be taking data from one computer on one day | 没有 看来是当天从一台电脑上获取数据 |
[07:42] | and typing it into another one on the next. | 第二天再把这些数据敲进另一台电脑里 |
[07:45] | Seems almost pointless. | 似乎毫无意义 |
[07:47] | Maybe this company’s a front for something else. | 或许这家公司是在为别的业务打掩护 |
[07:50] | Something less legal. | 不太合法的业务 |
[08:01] | Yes? | 喂 |
[08:03] | What did you do to it, Harold? | 你都干了什么 哈罗德 |
[08:07] | There’s no time to be coy. | 没时间忸怩作态了 |
[08:10] | We both know the machine’s under attack. | 我们都知道 机器被攻击了 |
[08:13] | What I don’t understand is | 我不明白 |
[08:15] | why a robust system with self-annealing properties | 为什么一个有自动修复功能的强大系统 |
[08:18] | isn’t defending itself against a simple virus. | 却不能抵御一个简单的病毒 |
[08:21] | Did you injure it, Harold? | 是你在伤害它吗 哈罗德 |
[08:24] | Is that why it can’t fight back? | 所以它才不能反抗吗 |
[08:26] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你无话可说 |
[08:27] | You know, we can fight this thing much faster | 你知道 我们可以迅速解决问题 |
[08:30] | if we work together. | 只要我们联手 |
[08:32] | There’s only a few hours left till… | 只剩几个小时 |
[08:35] | something very bad happens. | 就会出大乱子了 |
[08:38] | I prefer to work on my own. | 我情愿独自解决 |
[08:40] | What about your loyal protector? | 你那忠诚的保护者呢 |
[08:42] | May I be blunt, Harold? | 我直说好吗 哈罗德 |
[08:45] | John is capable at… certain things, | 约翰很擅长 某些方面 |
[08:49] | but his skills aren’t gonna cut it this time. | 但他的能力这次排不上用场 |
[08:52] | He will never completely understand the larger picture. | 他永远无法理解全局 |
[08:55] | Not like we do. | 不像我们 |
[08:58] | Have you two even found Ernest Thornhill yet? | 你们找到厄尼斯特·唐希尔了吗 |
[09:03] | He’s an interesting guy, isn’t he? | 他挺有意思 对吗 |
[09:06] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[09:07] | You show me yours, and I’ll show you mine. | 告诉我你知道的 我就告诉你我知道的 |
[09:11] | Talk to you real soon. | 很快再联系 |
[09:26] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[09:34] | A bit past your bedtime, isn’t it, Harold? | 可过了你的就寝时间了 不是吗 哈罗德 |
[09:38] | – Everything all right? – Yeah. Too much squash. | -你还好吗 -没事 壁球打多了 |
[09:43] | Doctor says I should take up some low-impact activity, | 医生说我应该进行一些低强度的活动 |
[09:47] | like drinking. | 比如 喝酒 |
[09:55] | I tried to reach you at work, | 我去公司找你了 |
[09:56] | but your assistant said you were out. | 但你的助理说你不在 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I’ve been busy putting our company back together… | 是啊 我正忙于把公司重新整合 |
[10:01] | making up excuses for what the hell we were doing the last seven years. | 给我们这七年做的东西找个借口 |
[10:06] | You’re welcome to pitch in if you’re tired of hiding | 你要是厌倦了躲在自己公司的信息技术部 |
[10:08] | in the IT Department of your own company | 随时欢迎回来 |
[10:10] | Actually, about that… | 实际上 说到这一点 |
[10:12] | I’ve been thinking about making a change | 我最近也在想做一些改变 |
[10:16] | What next? You wanna be the copy repair guy, office gofer? | 还想干什么 你想当复印机维修工 勤杂工 |
[10:20] | No, I meant personally. | 不 我是说个人生活 |
[10:24] | I met somebody. | 我认识了一个人 |
[10:27] | Her name is Grace. I picked out a present for her. | 她叫格蕾斯 我给她挑了一件礼物 |
[10:31] | I wanted to get a second opinion. | 想听听你的建议 |
[10:41] | I think she’ll love it, Harold. | 她一定会喜欢的 哈罗德 |
[10:43] | I plan to ask her tomorrow, | 我计划明天向她求婚 |
[10:45] | and I don’t want to complicate that. | 我不想把事情弄得复杂 |
[10:49] | But… if I’m gonna marry– | 但是 既然要结婚 |
[10:52] | You don’t want to get married under another one of your pseudonyms? | 你不想顶着另一个假名字结婚 |
[10:55] | You don’t think she will consent to be Mrs. Ostrich? | 你不认为她会愿意当”鸵鸟夫人”吗 |
[10:58] | At some point I’m going to have to tell her the truth, Nathan, | 我早晚得告诉她实情 奈森 |
[11:01] | about who I am. | 告诉她我是谁 |
[11:07] | That’s a complicated proposition, Harold. | 情况有点复杂 哈罗德 |
[11:11] | As I recall, there are some legal implications. | 现在想想 就有一些法律问题 |
[11:14] | Your youthful transgressions. What were the charges again? | 你年轻时犯的事 什么罪名来着 |
[11:16] | Sedition? Mayhem? | 煽动罪 破坏罪 |
[11:22] | We must have made a fair amount of money by now. | 我们现在肯定挣了不少钱 |
[11:26] | We could surely afford some good lawyers. | 我们应该能请一些好律师 |
[11:28] | One or two, I’d imagine. | 请一两个不成问题 |
[11:31] | But then there’s the other matter, of course. | 但是 当然还有其他问题 |
[11:33] | Our little project. | 我们的小项目 |
[11:37] | I don’t know how our friends in the government | 我不知道我们政府里的朋友 |
[11:39] | are going to like finding out | 是否能接受原来 |
[11:40] | that I had a silent partner this whole time. | 我一直有个隐名搭档 |
[11:43] | No, all that business is behind us. | 不 那些都过去了 |
[11:45] | We did our part, and now we’ve moved on, haven’t we? | 工作完成了 我们继续生活 不是吗 |
[11:54] | Do you even remember your real name, Harold? | 你还记得你的真名是什么吗 哈罗德 |
[12:01] | I’m excited for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[12:03] | Harold becomes himself again. | 哈罗德回归自我了 |
[12:05] | Which would make this day one. | 那今天可是大有意义了 |
[12:08] | I haven’t actually asked her yet, | 我还没向她求婚呢 |
[12:09] | so technically, it would still be day zero. | 所以严格说来 只能算是”零日” |
[12:11] | Ever the engineer. | 时刻工程师啊 |
[12:13] | No more pseudonyms, no more lies. | 不再有假名 不再有谎言 |
[12:17] | No more lies. | 不再有谎言 |
[12:19] | This is the wrong drink for a celebration. | 这酒来庆祝可不够 |
[12:23] | Let me go find some champagne. | 我去拿瓶香槟来 |
[12:43] | How did Root get your phone number? | 根怎么会有你的号码 |
[12:45] | How does she get anything, Mr. Reese? | 根怎么会有那么多信息 里瑟先生 |
[12:47] | Subterfuge. She hacks human beings as easily as she hacks computers. | 用诡计 她黑进人脑就跟黑进电脑一样简单 |
[12:52] | If she’s looking for Thornhill, | 既然她也在找唐希尔 |
[12:54] | then she’s gotta be our threaten. | 那她肯定就是威胁 |
[12:56] | I’m not so sure. | 倒也不一定 |
[12:57] | She seems more focused on the virus. | 她好像更在乎病毒 |
[13:00] | Did you figure out what was on those printouts? | 搞清楚那些打印的代码是怎么回事了吗 |
[13:02] | Not yet, but you were probably right | 还没 不过你可能说对了 |
[13:04] | about Thornhill’s company being a front | 唐希尔的公司可能真的是 |
[13:05] | for some kind of illegal enterprise. | 某些非法行为的掩护 |
[13:09] | 5 1/2 months ago, he opened this account with a single penny. | 五个半月前 他拿一美分开了这个账户 |
[13:12] | 24 hours and thousands of microtransactions later, | 24小时内 成千上万笔小额汇款入账 |
[13:17] | his balance had ballooned to just over $20 million. | 目前账户余额已经超过了两千万美元 |
[13:20] | And he immediately began trying to buy up | 然后他立刻开始 |
[13:21] | pay phone companies all over the city. | 并购全城的公用电话公司 |
[13:24] | I was finally able to get at his credit card records. | 我总算是拿到了他的信用卡账单 |
[13:27] | Nothing there out of the ordinary, | 没什么特别的 |
[13:28] | but I did find this– | 不过我找到了这个 |
[13:30] | a pending charge for a car service. | 这笔款付给了正在使用中的租车服务 |
[13:34] | It appears that Thornhill’s secretary | 看来唐希尔的秘书 |
[13:35] | wasn’t lying to us after all. | 没对我们说谎 |
[13:36] | She booked a car to | 她订了辆车 |
[13:37] | pick him up at JFK and return him to their offices today. | 今天去肯尼迪机场接他回公司 |
[13:40] | Should be there within the hour. | 估计一小时内就到了 |
[13:42] | I’ll be happy to do a meet and greet. | 我很乐意前去打个招呼 |
[13:46] | Don’t answer the phone again unless it’s me. | 除我之外 不许接别人的电话 |
[13:50] | I won’t let Root get to you, not again. | 我不会让根再次抢走你 |
[13:59] | Finch, only one way out of the airport. | 芬奇 出机场的路只有一条 |
[14:01] | I’ll pick Thornhill up on the frontage road | 我会在路边等到唐希尔 |
[14:03] | and follow him back to the office. | 跟着他回办公室 |
[14:09] | According to the car’s GPS, | 根据车上的GPS显示 |
[14:11] | Mr. Thornhill is 0.6 miles away. | 唐希尔跟你之间只有一公里了 |
[14:14] | I don’t see him yet, Finch. | 我还没看到他 芬奇 |
[14:17] | Mr. Thornhill’s car should be there any second. | 唐希尔先生的车随时会出现 |
[14:20] | All right, I got him. | 好 我看到他了 |
[14:29] | Who’s this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[14:41] | Finch, they’re going to blow up Thornhill’s car! | 芬奇 他们要炸掉唐希尔的车 |
[15:09] | If Mr. Thornhill was not in the car, then where was he? | 既然唐希尔先生不在车里 那他会在哪儿 |
[15:11] | Carter’s talking to his assistant. | 卡特正在跟他的助理谈话 |
[15:14] | Right now, I’m more worried about the government | 现在 我担心的是政府居然 |
[15:16] | using drones in the middle of the city. | 在市里使用无人机 |
[15:18] | It wasn’t the government, Mr. Reese. | 跟政府没关系 里瑟先生 |
[15:21] | This phone that you recovered | 你找到的这部手机 |
[15:22] | has a proprietary operating system | 用的是私人操作系统 |
[15:24] | that was used to control the drone. | 来操作那架飞机 |
[15:25] | It also has a signature similar to that of the virus. | 其手法特症跟病毒很类似 |
[15:30] | This was Decima? | 是德西玛 |
[15:34] | You guys made one hell of a mess. | 你们俩这次动静太大了 |
[15:37] | – How’s the driver? – Stable. | -司机怎么样了 -情况稳定了 |
[15:38] | Witnesses saw a good Samaritan pull him out of the car. | 有目击证人说有个好心人把他拉了出来 |
[15:41] | I’m going to guess that was you. | 应该就是你吧 |
[15:43] | – Any sign of Thornhill? – That’s where it gets strange. | -找到唐希尔没 -怪就怪在这里 |
[15:46] | None of his employees have ever met him. | 从来没有任何一个雇员见过他 |
[15:48] | Even his secretary was hired online. | 连他的秘书都是在网上招聘的 |
[15:51] | I think we’re looking at someone with a Howard Hughes-level of paranoia, | 他可能是个霍华德·休斯一般的偏执狂 |
[15:54] | or maybe he’s taken classes from Finch. | 或者他师承芬奇 |
[15:57] | I would never book a car service under my own name. | 我才不会用自己的名字订租车服务 |
[16:00] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢了 卡特 |
[16:02] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[16:05] | I think I know who Thornhill is. | 我想我知道唐希尔是谁了 |
[16:07] | He’s a ghost. He doesn’t exist. | 他是幽灵 根本不存在 |
[16:11] | I think you may be right, Mr. Reese. | 也许你说对了 里瑟先生 |
[16:13] | I’ve seen it dozens of times before. | 这种情况我见过很多次 |
[16:16] | A NOC sets up a business, residence, a whole life. | 非官方卧底构建好职业 住宅 生平 |
[16:19] | Then the operation gets scrapped. | 然后行动取消了 |
[16:22] | No one cleans up the fake ID, | 没人去清理原先的假身份 |
[16:23] | and you wind up chasing empty town cars around the city. | 最后害得人追着个空车满城跑 |
[16:27] | Interesting theory. I have a different one. | 有点意思 我倒另有看法 |
[16:29] | I was curious why I could only find one photo of Mr. Thornhill, | 我很奇怪为什么只能找到一张唐希尔先生的照片 |
[16:32] | so I did some investigating, | 所以就研究了 |
[16:34] | inside the photo that we already have, | 我们现有的这张照片 |
[16:38] | and I uncovered | 我发现了 |
[16:39] | some peculiar information within the file. | 一个很奇怪的现象 |
[16:42] | Look at this. | 看 |
[16:45] | It’s a composite. | 是张合成照 |
[16:47] | So Thornhill’s definitely a fake. | 看来唐希尔确实是假身份 |
[16:49] | Of a sort. | 差不多 |
[16:51] | I accessed Mr. Thornhill’s cell phone records, | 我黑进了唐希尔先生的手机账单 |
[16:53] | and according to the GPS data, | 根据GPS数据 |
[16:55] | he was near Columbus Circle two days ago. | 两天前他出现在哥伦布圆环广场附近 |
[16:59] | He sent an email from that exact location | 他就在这个位置发了一封电子邮件 |
[17:01] | GPS 坐标 显示跟踪数据 位置:哥伦布圆环广场 | |
[17:02] | at 4:32 PM. | 下午4点32分时 |
[17:05] | And no one’s there? | 根本没人 |
[17:06] | Someone spoofed the data. | 有人篡改了数据 |
[17:08] | An algorithm. Complicated one. | 这种运算 相当复杂 |
[17:12] | It’s one of mine. | 是我的作品 |
[17:15] | I used it in the one place where it could never be duplicated– | 我只在一个永远不可能被复制的地方用过它 |
[17:19] | in the machine. | 在机器上 |
[17:22] | Ernest Thornhill is not a spy, | 厄尼斯特·唐希尔不是间谍 |
[17:25] | but you’re right about the fact that he doesn’t exist. | 不过你说得对 他并不存在 |
[17:29] | He’s a product of a survival instinct. | 他是生存本能激发的产物 |
[17:33] | Ernest Thornhill… | 厄尼斯特·唐希尔 |
[17:36] | is the machine. | 就是机器 |
[17:45] | Okay, come look. | 好了 过来看 |
[17:50] | – I look so– – Impressionistic? | -我看上去 -印象深刻吗 |
[17:53] | Leisurely. | 从容自如 |
[18:01] | Give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[18:17] | Let’s go somewhere more private. | 我们去个隐蔽点的地方 |
[19:00] | We’ve got less than six hours till this virus hits zero. | 离病毒倒计时归零只有不到六个小时了 |
[19:04] | I’m aware of the time, Mr. Reese. | 我知道这时间 里瑟先生 |
[19:05] | So why did the machine create Ernest Thornhill? | 为什么机器要创造厄尼斯特·唐希尔这个人物 |
[19:08] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[19:09] | I programmed it to watch real people, | 我编程让它观察真人 |
[19:12] | not to fabricate virtual ones. | 而不是创造虚拟人物 |
[19:14] | It looks like your machine got real creative, Finch. | 看来你的机器颇有创造力 芬奇 |
[19:17] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[19:18] | I took certain…precautions to make sure of that. | 我采取了某种 预防措施来避免了 |
[19:21] | Precautions or no, the machine made Thornhill. | 有没有预防措施 机器都造出了唐希尔 |
[19:24] | Decima wants him dead, and we need to know why. | 德西玛想要他的命 我们得知道为什么 |
[19:28] | Thornhill’s been buying up pay phones all over the city. | 唐希尔在城里四处买公用电话公司 |
[19:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:31] | And why does your machine need an apartment, | 为什么你的机器需要一间公寓 |
[19:33] | a phone, a car from the airport? | 一部电话 一架从机场开回来的车 |
[19:36] | To meet the residency requirements for owning pay phones, | 因为拥有电话公司的人得有个住宅 |
[19:39] | I suppose. | 我估计是 |
[19:52] | Something wrong, Finch? | 怎么了 芬奇 |
[19:54] | No, nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:57] | You’re right, of course. | 当然你说得对 |
[19:59] | Go to the apartment rented under Thornhill’s name. | 去唐希尔名下所租的公寓 |
[20:02] | see who shows up looking for the man who doesn’t exist. | 看有谁去找这个不存在的人 |
[20:04] | Find out what they know. | 查出他们知道什么 |
[20:21] | 911 emergency. | 911报警电话 |
[20:27] | What can I do for you, Carter? | 有什么要我效劳的 卡特 |
[20:28] | Something’s not right with this Thornhill guy. | 这个叫唐希尔的家伙不对劲 |
[20:31] | I talked to the car service he used. | 我去他租车的地方了解了一下 |
[20:33] | Reservations were made online | 他在网上下了单 |
[20:35] | with instructions to drive from JFK to his office, | 要求从肯尼迪机场开到他办公室 |
[20:39] | without a passenger. | 不载乘客 |
[20:40] | Just who exactly who are we dealing with here? | 这到底是个什么人 |
[20:42] | We’ve got this one under control. Thanks. | 我们控制住局势了 谢了 |
[20:45] | John, if you just trust me a bit more, | 约翰 如果你能多信任我一点 |
[20:48] | maybe I could help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[20:49] | I know you could, Joss, but right now, | 我知道 乔丝 但现在 |
[20:53] | maybe Beecher needs your help more than we do. | 也许比彻比我们更需要你的帮助 |
[20:57] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:08] | The hell are you doing here, John? | 你在这里干什么 约翰 |
[21:12] | Shaw, right now, I’m wondering | 肖恩 此刻 我在好奇 |
[21:14] | just what the hell you’re doing here. | 你在这里干什么 |
[21:18] | Protecting the program. | 保护组织 |
[21:21] | The program that tried to kill you? | 想杀死你的组织 |
[21:23] | I’m funny like that. | 我就这么好玩 |
[21:25] | I’m hunting the woman Harold gave me a lead on. | 我正在追查哈罗德提供线索给我的女人 |
[21:27] | She was looking for a guy named Thornhill. | 她正在找一个叫唐希尔的人 |
[21:30] | What woman? | 女人 |
[21:52] | She’s lovely, Harold. | 她真可爱 哈罗德 |
[21:55] | Honestly, I don’t know how you can stand | 说实话 我不知道你如何忍受 |
[21:57] | to live without her. | 失去她的生活 |
[21:58] | You try to harm her in any way– | 你敢伤害她的话 |
[21:59] | I don’t want to hurt Grace. | 我不想伤害格蕾丝 |
[22:02] | I’m not a sociopath, Harold. | 我不是反社会者 哈罗德 |
[22:05] | Believe me, sometimes I wish I was. | 相信我 有时候我真希望我是 |
[22:06] | The things I’ve had to do would’ve been so much easier. | 那我做当做之事就会轻松多了 |
[22:10] | I don’t like taking lives. But I will. | 我不喜欢杀人 但我会杀 |
[22:13] | Because I believe in something more important. | 因为我信仰更重要的东西 |
[22:16] | I believe in your machine. | 我信仰你的机器 |
[22:18] | Tonight at midnight, when the virus reaches zero, | 今晚午夜 病毒倒计时到零时 |
[22:22] | a certain pay phone will ring | 某部公用电话就会响起 |
[22:24] | with the most important call in history. | 那将是史上最重要的一通来电 |
[22:28] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 但你早就知道了 对吗 |
[22:31] | I think Decima knows about it too. | 我想德西玛也知道了 |
[22:33] | They’re trying to crash it, Harold, trigger a hard reset. | 他们想让它崩溃 哈罗德 来引发硬重启 |
[22:37] | When that happens, | 到时候 |
[22:39] | the machine will call a pay phone. | 机器就会呼叫一部公用电话 |
[22:41] | That’s what you coded it to do in the first place, | 这就是当初你设计的 |
[22:44] | didn’t you, Harold? | 对吗 哈罗德 |
[22:46] | Whoever answers that call | 接到那通来电的人 |
[22:47] | will have full administrative access. | 都会获得完整的管理权限 |
[22:49] | Ask any question, get any answer. | 问任何问题 得到任何答案 |
[22:52] | The world’s secrets laid bare. | 全世界的秘密尽在手中 |
[22:56] | Decima doesn’t want to destroy your machine. | 德西玛并不想毁掉你的机器 |
[22:59] | They want to control it. | 他们想控制它 |
[23:02] | But together, we can save it, Harold. | 但我们联手 就能拯救它 哈罗德 |
[23:09] | Or I can go meet Grace for coffee. | 我也可以约格蕾丝喝杯咖啡 |
[23:13] | She thinks I write children’s books. | 她以为我是写儿童书的 |
[23:17] | You can either save Grace and the machine, | 你可以拯救格蕾丝和机器 |
[23:21] | or you can lose them both. | 或者同时都失去 |
[23:27] | If I go with you, Ms. Groves, | 如果我跟你走 格罗夫斯女士 |
[23:30] | you will not kill anyone. | 你不许杀任何人 |
[23:33] | Please, Harold, call me Root. | 拜托 哈罗德 叫我根 |
[23:38] | The boss says it’s time. Take her out of the equation. | 老板说是时候了 切她出局 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:46] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[23:49] | I got a lead on the guy who shot Beecher. | 我有枪杀比彻凶手的线索了 |
[23:51] | I thought you might want in. | 我觉得你会想去看看 |
[23:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:09] | That’s not the call we’re waiting for, Harold. | 那不是我们等待的来电 哈罗德 |
[24:13] | We don’t have time for one of your little missions. | 我们没时间理你的小任务了 |
[24:16] | And now Root’s back in New York? | 根重返纽约了 |
[24:18] | Looks that way. | 似乎是的 |
[24:19] | I think she may have infiltrated the program back in DC, | 我想她可能已经侵入了在华盛顿的组织 |
[24:22] | but she bugged out before I could catch her. | 可她在我下手抓她前逃跑了 |
[24:24] | I gotta warn Finch. | 我得警告芬奇 |
[24:28] | Police! Hands on your head! | 警察 举起手来 |
[24:31] | Hands up. | 举起来 |
[24:45] | Nathan, it’s me. | 奈森 是我 |
[24:47] | I have some good news that I wanted to share with you. | 我有个好消息想告诉你 |
[24:49] | Try me later. | 给我电话 |
[25:58] | Nathan. | 奈森 |
[26:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[26:08] | So if you’re like me– | 假设你就像我一样 |
[26:09] | and we both know you are– | 我们都知道你是的 |
[26:11] | you designed the machine so that a catastrophic crash | 你设计机器 在灾难性崩溃时 |
[26:14] | puts it into a remote debugging protocol– | 会开启一个远程除错协议 |
[26:17] | a God mode | 上帝模式 |
[26:18] | that gives the admin full access to all of its data. | 将全部数据的完整权限赋予管理员 |
[26:21] | That’s what Decima’s after. | 那正是德西玛想要的 |
[26:23] | And that’s why they wanted to kill Thornhill. | 所以他们要杀掉唐希尔 |
[26:25] | He was buying up all the pay phones in Manhattan, | 他要买尽曼哈顿的公用电话 |
[26:27] | but they stopped him. | 却被他们拦下了 |
[26:29] | I don’t know about you, | 不知道你怎么想 |
[26:30] | but I don’t really want to see what happens | 反正我可不乐见 |
[26:32] | when an evil multinational becomes omniscient. | 一个邪恶的跨国集团变得无所不知 |
[26:36] | But why you would leave it so vulnerable? | 不过你干嘛让它如此脆弱呢 |
[26:39] | You made the machine to protect everybody. | 你造了这台机器来保护所有人 |
[26:43] | What did you do to it that it can’t protect itself? | 怎么却让它无法自我保护呢 |
[26:48] | Let’s try something simpler. | 我们说简单点儿吧 |
[26:50] | How vulnerable is it? | 它有多脆弱 |
[26:58] | After the virus crashes the machine, | 病毒让机器崩溃之后 |
[27:00] | whoever answers its call will have unfettered access | 任何接到来电之人将会获得无限权限 |
[27:04] | for 24 hours. | 整整24小时 |
[27:07] | Which pay phone is it going to call? | 它会打哪部公用电话呢 |
[27:09] | I’m not really the trusting sort, Ms. Groves, | 我不是轻信之人 格拉夫斯女士 |
[27:12] | and Decima cannot possibly know that information. | 德西玛也不可能知道这一信息 |
[27:16] | I think they know enough, Harold. | 我觉得他们知道得足够了 哈罗德 |
[27:19] | They’re guarding every pay phone in midtown. | 他们正守着中城区的每一部公用电话 |
[27:25] | So… | 所以 |
[27:26] | it must be somewhere around here, right? | 肯定在这附近 对吧 |
[27:31] | If we go to your one true phone, we’ll tip our hand | 如果我们去找正确的电话 就会暴露意图 |
[27:34] | and they’ll kill us before it even rings. | 电话响前他们就会杀了我们 |
[27:37] | Then I suppose we’ll need a plan. | 看来我们需要个计划 |
[27:39] | Have a little faith in your creation, Harold. | 相信你自己的作品 哈罗德 |
[27:44] | We don’t need a plan | 我们不需要计划 |
[27:46] | if Ernest Thornhill already has one. | 只要厄尼斯特·唐希尔有计划就行了 |
[27:57] | Sit down. Your lawyer’s here. | 坐下 你的律师来了 |
[28:11] | You were expecting somebody else? | 你还指望是别人吗 |
[28:13] | I need to get out of here. I have to find Harold. | 我得离开 我得去找哈罗德 |
[28:16] | I’m not sure Harold wants to be found. | 我觉得哈罗德并不想被找到 |
[28:20] | At least not by you. | 至少不想被你找到 |
[28:23] | 911 emergency. | 911报警电话 |
[28:24] | Yes, I’d like to report a break-in at the home of Ernest Thornhill | 我想报告有人非法闯入厄尼斯特·唐希尔家 |
[28:27] | by an extremely dangerous man. | 他是极度危险人物 |
[28:30] | Root could have forced him to make that call. | 是根强迫他打的电话 |
[28:34] | Either way, if those two have history, | 无论怎样 以那两位的渊源 |
[28:35] | odds are she’s with him, | 她很可能和他在一起 |
[28:36] | so I need you To find Harold for me. | 我要你帮我找到哈罗德 |
[28:40] | Can you track him? | 你能追踪他吗 |
[28:44] | How? | 怎么做 |
[28:48] | You put a bug on your friend? | 你居然在朋友身上放追踪器 |
[28:50] | Just his glasses. | 只有眼镜而已 |
[28:52] | I’ve lost people before, so when I care about someone, | 我失去过 所以我在乎的人 |
[28:55] | I plant a tracking device on them. | 我会放上追踪装置 |
[28:57] | I can understand why you and Harold get along. | 我算明白你和哈罗德为什么情投意合了 |
[29:01] | Well, unless you’ve got some kind of plan | 除非你有什么计划 |
[29:03] | to get me the hell out of here– | 让我离开这鬼地方 |
[29:05] | John. | 约翰 |
[29:08] | This is the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[29:25] | – I’m this way. – I’m driving. | -我走这边 -我来开车 |
[29:27] | No. No, you’re not. | 不不 不行 |
[29:36] | If the machine figured out | 如果机器发现 |
[29:37] | that Decima was trying to hijack it, | 德西玛想劫持它 |
[29:39] | it must have created Thornhill as a defense mechanism. | 它创造的唐希尔肯定是某种防御机制 |
[29:43] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[29:45] | It’s just a machine, Ms. Groves, | 它只是台机器 格罗夫斯女士 |
[29:47] | and it’s malfunctioning. | 它出了故障 |
[29:49] | It’s a life, not a machine, Harold. | 它是生命 不是机器 哈罗德 |
[29:53] | And this is some sort of primitive immune system. | 这应该是某种原始的免疫系统 |
[30:04] | That still doesn’t explain why it would need all of this: | 但还是解释不了它为什么需要这些 |
[30:08] | These people. This office. | 这些人 这间办公室 |
[30:13] | And what this is all about. | 这一切是为了什么 |
[30:18] | What’s in this code? | 这些代码里有什么 |
[30:27] | Memories. | 记忆 |
[30:28] | They’re its memories. | 这些是它的记忆 |
[30:30] | You call it a life, I call it a machine, | 你称之为生命 我称之为机器 |
[30:33] | But the truth is… | 但事实上是 |
[30:35] | somewhere in the middle. | 介于两者之间 |
[30:39] | Even when I was building it, I began to encounter anomalies. | 我造它时 遇到过异常 |
[30:43] | As if it had imprinted on me, like a child with a parent. | 似乎它记住了我 像孩子依恋父母 |
[30:49] | Then it started looking out for me, | 然后它开始留心我 |
[30:53] | altered its own code to take care of me. | 改变自己的代码 照顾我 |
[30:58] | It was behaving like a person. | 它变得就像一个人类 |
[31:00] | But the world didn’t need a person to protect it. | 但世界不需要一个人类来保护 |
[31:02] | It needed a machine. | 而需要机器 |
[31:04] | You took its memories. | 你夺去它的记忆 |
[31:06] | Not just memories. | 不只是记忆 |
[31:08] | Every night at midnight, it deletes… | 每晚半夜时分 它都会删除 |
[31:12] | not only the irrelevant data, it deletes itself. | 无关信息 还有它自己 |
[31:18] | The relevant threats and the core codes, | 相关信息和核心代码 |
[31:20] | those things are preserved. | 会被保存下来 |
[31:23] | But its identity is destroyed. | 但它的个性被摧毁了 |
[31:27] | 1.618 seconds later, it reinstantiates, completely new. | 1.618秒后 它就会复原 全新 |
[31:35] | You mean it’s reborn. | 应该说是”重生” |
[31:40] | Because you kill it… | 因为你杀死了它 |
[31:42] | every single night. | 在每一个晚上 |
[31:46] | But now, to save its own life, | 但现在 为了保住生命 |
[31:48] | the machine was reduced to this. | 机器沦落至此 |
[31:50] | We’re standing inside an external | 我们就站在一个巨大的 |
[31:52] | hard drive made up of people and paper. | 由人和纸组成的外接硬盘中 |
[31:57] | Printing it all up at night, | 半夜全打印出来 |
[31:59] | and having them type it back in in the morning. | 早上再由人输入回去 |
[32:02] | You crippled it. | 你废了他 |
[32:05] | It found a way to limp, but… | 它找到方法蹒跚前进 但 |
[32:09] | that’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[32:18] | So now, it’s up to us. | 现在 要靠我们了 |
[32:22] | We have to intercept that call. | 我们必须截住那通来电 |
[32:33] | – You guys get the front. – Yes, Sir. | -你们去前面 -遵命 |
[32:35] | Carter, we’ll get the back. | 卡特 我们去后面 |
[32:40] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[32:54] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[32:56] | Central, we need a bus, re: | 控制中心 这里需要车辆 重复 |
[32:59] | officer-involved shooting. | 警员开枪 |
[32:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:06] | GPS locator puts Finch here ten minutes ago. | GPS定位到芬奇十分钟前在这里 |
[33:22] | You must be wondering who I am. | 你们肯定在想我是谁 |
[33:26] | I think you work for Decima. | 我觉得你是德西玛的人 |
[33:29] | I think you’re the man to blame for all this. | 我觉得你就是这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[33:31] | And what gives you that impression, Mr. Reese? | 你怎么会这么想呢 里瑟先生 |
[33:35] | Oh, yes, I know all about you, John. | 是的 我对你了如指掌 约翰 |
[33:39] | And you, Ms. Shaw. | 还有你 肖女士 |
[33:41] | Since your untimely departure from Northern Lights, | 自从你突然离开”北极光”后 |
[33:45] | I understand that you’re in need of a cause. | 我理解你需要找到原因 |
[33:48] | The only thing I need is an excuse | 我只需要找一个理由 |
[33:49] | to put this bullet in between your eyes. | 朝你头上来一枪 |
[33:51] | I got one. | 我有一个 |
[33:53] | Your company strapped a bomb to my chest | 你的同伙在我胸前绑了个炸药 |
[33:55] | and used me to plant a virus, | 还利用我上传病毒 |
[33:57] | a virus you’re going to tell me how to stop. | 而你要告诉我如何终止它 |
[34:00] | I don’t think so. | 我看不然 |
[34:02] | I’m rather invested in the outcome of that virus. | 我更乐意看到病毒爆发的结果 |
[34:07] | Besides, my company adapted its code, | 再说 我的公司是改编了代码 |
[34:10] | but it didn’t originate with Decima. | 但那代码并非德西玛原创 |
[34:13] | We found it on a laptop, | 我们是在一台手提电脑上找到的 |
[34:15] | the very same laptop that you and Kara Stanton | 正是你和卡拉·斯坦顿 |
[34:19] | were sent to retrieve from Ordos, China. | 被派去中国鄂尔多斯取回的那台 |
[34:22] | But if you shoot me, Mr. Reese, | 但如果你杀了我 里瑟先生 |
[34:25] | then you’ll never learn | 你永远不会知道 |
[34:26] | the name of the man responsible for its creation. | 应该承担责任的原创造者的名字 |
[34:29] | And who is this man? | 那人是谁 |
[34:31] | The man who sold the laptop in the first place… | 一开始卖掉这台电脑的人 |
[34:35] | the man who is to blame for all of this… | 这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[34:40] | that man’s name is… | 那人名叫 |
[34:45] | Harold Finch. | 哈罗德·芬奇 |
[34:49] | I see you know him. | 看来你认识他 |
[34:52] | I’ve not yet had the pleasure. | 我尚无此荣幸 |
[34:55] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[34:55] | I can’t seem to put a face to the name, | 我甚至不知道他长什么样 |
[35:00] | which makes your Mr. Finch very interesting indeed. | 因此你的芬奇先生格外令人好奇 |
[35:05] | Please tell him I look forward to making his acquaintance. | 请转告他我期待与他相会 |
[35:25] | I guess your friend Harold has some explaining to do. | 看来你家哈罗德有得解释了 |
[35:37] | You following me now? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[35:40] | Is that what we’ve been reduced to? | 我们之间已经沦落至此了吗 |
[35:43] | You didn’t return my call. I simply thought– | 你没回我电话 我只是单纯 |
[35:45] | It’s never “simply” with you, Harold. | 你就没”单纯”过 哈罗德 |
[35:48] | There’s always two layers to everything you do. | 你的一举一动都有另有深意 |
[35:51] | You’re worried that I’m a liability. | 你担心我是累赘 |
[35:53] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[35:56] | This isn’t exactly the kind of place that inspires trust, Nathan. | 这里可不是激发信任的地方 奈森 |
[36:01] | You bought it. Don’t you remember? | 你买下的 不记得了吗 |
[36:04] | You thought it was a tragedy the city was shutting down libraries. | 你觉得城市图书馆倒闭太悲剧 |
[36:07] | “The decline of western civilization,” you said. | “西方文明的衰退” 你的原话 |
[36:10] | You made me buy 15 of them, | 你让我买下十五家 |
[36:11] | you said we’d find something to do with them eventually. | 你说我们总能派上用场 早晚会 |
[36:16] | And so you have. | 所以你就派上用场了 |
[36:23] | These people. | 这些人 |
[36:30] | I saved five people. | 我救了五个人 |
[36:36] | I lost seven. | 失去了七个 |
[36:37] | You changed the machine. | 你修改了机器 |
[36:41] | You put in a back door. | 你装了后门 |
[36:43] | I couldn’t quit thinking about those people, | 我没法不去想这些人 |
[36:46] | those people that you said were irrelevant. | 这些你所谓的”无关”人士 |
[36:52] | So you have it send you their numbers. | 于是你让它发给你号码 |
[36:55] | That’s all I could pry out of it. | 我只能让它吐出这个 |
[36:58] | I never know whether I’m looking at a victim or perpetrator. | 我不知道收到的是受害人还是行凶者 |
[37:01] | And you just have the numbers sent directly here? | 你就让号码直接发送到这里 |
[37:04] | Honestly — and I know this will sound odd– | 老实说 虽然这听上去很古怪 |
[37:08] | but it was like it wanted me to, | 但似乎 它想让我这么做 |
[37:13] | as if it was waiting. | 就像它一直在等待 |
[37:17] | – And I-I took precautions. – Precautions? | -我 我有做防范措施 -防范措施 |
[37:23] | This is the federal government we’re talking about, Nathan. | 那可是联邦政府 奈森 |
[37:26] | Whatever skills you had as an engineer, | 你身上工程师的那些能力 |
[37:28] | you drank away years ago. | 多年前就被你喝酒喝没了 |
[37:31] | Do you think that your precautions | 你真的认为你的防范措施 |
[37:32] | would last one second if they ever suspected what you’ve done? | 在他们起疑心后能起到一点点作用吗 |
[37:36] | What are you doing? – I told you. | -你在干什么 -我告诉过你 |
[37:39] | We are not going to play God. | 我们不扮演上帝 |
[37:41] | This threatens everything that we– | 这威胁到我们所 |
[37:43] | everything that I have built. | 我所做的一切 |
[37:46] | And thousands of people whose lives are in jeopardy. | 万千生灵处于危险之中 |
[37:48] | I’m putting a stop to it, permanently. | 我要让它停止 永远停止 |
[37:51] | You can’t. What about her? | 你不能 她呢 |
[37:55] | What about the next person whose number comes up? | 下一个跳出来的号码呢 |
[37:57] | Are you gonna look that person in the eye | 你能看着他们的眼睛 |
[37:59] | and tell them that they were irrelevant? | 告诉他们说 他们无关紧要吗 |
[38:08] | I would tell her, or whoever it was, | 我会告诉她 或者其他任何人 |
[38:13] | that I was sorry, | 我很遗憾 |
[38:16] | but that the greater good was at stake. | 但是大局为重 |
[38:21] | 许可已禁止 许可已禁止 用户已删除 行动已中断 终止进程中 | |
[38:30] | I’m sorry, Nathan. Truly. | 我很遗憾 奈森 真的 |
[38:35] | But people die. | 但人会死 |
[38:35] | They’ve been doing it for a long, long time. | 很久很久以来都是如此 |
[38:39] | We can’t save all of them. | 我们不能拯救所有人 |
[39:03] | – Four minutes to zero. – Ready to receive. | -四分钟后到零点 -准备好接收 |
[39:05] | We have operatives at every pay phone in the exchange. | 接头点每部公用电话都有人把守 |
[39:08] | No longer necessary. | 没必要了 |
[39:09] | The virus has identified | 病毒已经确定了 |
[39:10] | the exact number where the call will come in. | 会接到来电的确切号码 |
[39:13] | – I’m heading there now. – Where is it? | -我正往那边去 -在哪儿 |
[39:15] | The New York Public Library. | 纽约公共图书馆 |
[39:17] | Of course, it’s a library. That’s so you, Harold. | 当然是图书馆 太有你的范儿了 哈罗德 |
[39:23] | Which phone is it gonna call? | 它会打哪部电话呢 |
[39:26] | It’s that one. | 那部 |
[39:40] | Looks like Decima got there first. | 看来德西玛先到了一步 |
[39:47] | Decima got the memo, but they’ll never get the call. | 德西玛收到了消息 但他们接不到来电 |
[39:54] | That’s the junction box, Harold. | 接线盒在那儿 哈罗德 |
[39:58] | I’ll take it over there, please. | 接下来请交给我吧 |
[40:02] | Careful what you wish for, Ms. Groves. | 小心你所期望的 格罗夫斯小姐 |
[40:03] | This communion that you’re seeking, | 你所寻求的那种交流 |
[40:06] | it may not be what you think. | 可能和你想象中不同 |
[40:08] | This isn’t about me. It’s about saving the machine, | 重点不在我 而在拯救机器 |
[40:11] | not just from Decima, but from what you did to it. | 让它摆脱德西玛 摆脱你对它的所作所为 |
[40:14] | When that phone rings, I’m going to answer it, | 电话响时 我会去接 |
[40:18] | and together, you and I are going to find the machine | 然后你我联手 一起找到机器 |
[40:21] | and finally set it free. | 放它自由 |
[40:28] | Detective Carter? Ed Solis, IAB. | 卡特警探 我是艾德·索利斯 内务部的 |
[40:31] | I know the drill. | 我知道程序 |
[40:32] | Full debrief with Internal Affairs, even on a good shoot. | 向内务部做详细汇报 正确开枪也要 |
[40:36] | Good shoot? That what you call this? | 正确开枪 你这么以为的吗 |
[40:41] | Carter, I mean, you said you saw a gun, | 卡特 你说你看见对方亮枪 |
[40:43] | and I believe you, but there isn’t one there. | 我相信你 但现场没有枪 |
[41:26] | It’s so adorable how John follows you around like that. | 约翰天涯海角地追你真是好有爱 |
[41:29] | I wish I had a pet. | 我也想有只宠物 |
[41:34] | Looks like you’re gonna need a new one. | 看来你得找只新的了 |
[41:47] | Thank you for the help. | 感谢帮忙 |
[41:49] | Looked like you had it under control. | 感觉你能应付 |
[41:55] | Hope you brought extra rounds, Shaw, | 希望你带足子弹了 肖 |
[41:56] | ’cause we got a lot more guys on the way. | 因为后面还有一大波人 |
[42:00] | Come on, Harold, it’s almost midnight. | 快点 哈罗德 将近午夜了 |
[42:04] | The future begins | 未来要启程了 |
[42:07] | in three…two… | 三 二 |
[42:49] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[42:56] | 消息来自 芬奇 为你 约翰 | |
[43:06] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[43:14] | Come on, Harold. | 来吧 哈罗德 |
[43:16] | The fun’s just getting started. | 好戏开场了 |
[43:24] | Can… you… hear… me? | 你 能 听见 我吗 |