时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Did you know? | 你早知道了吗 |
[00:53] | Can… you… hear… me? | 你 能 听见 我吗 |
[00:56] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[01:03] | Can… you… hear… me? | 你 能 听见 我吗 |
[01:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:06] | 3 o’clock. | 三 点 钟 |
[01:08] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[01:13] | Come on, Harold. | 来吧 哈罗德 |
[01:15] | The fun’s just getting started. | 好戏开场了 |
[01:17] | Not exactly a great moment for a personal call. | 这可不是接电话的好时候 |
[01:21] | 4 o’clock. | 四 点 钟 |
[01:36] | 11 o’clock. | 十一 点 钟 |
[01:39] | 10 o’clock. | 十 点 钟 |
[01:44] | We need to move, Reese. Now. | 我们得走了 里瑟 快 |
[01:46] | – Stay. – Stay. | -留下 -留下 |
[01:48] | Follow my lead. | 听我指挥 |
[01:53] | Abbreviate audio prompts, please. | 请简略音频提示 |
[01:56] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[01:57] | And the numbers aren’t doing it for me. | 我不习惯用数字计方向 |
[01:59] | Let’s try an ascending tone cue for right, | 用升调表示向右 |
[02:03] | descending for left. | 降调表示向左 |
[02:17] | 1 o’clock. | 一 点 钟 |
[02:20] | 9 o’clock. | 九 点 钟 |
[02:23] | 2 o’clock. | 二 点 钟 |
[02:39] | Move now. | 走 快 |
[02:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:46] | I thought you said I wouldn’t enjoy this, Harold. | 你还说我不会喜欢 哈罗德 |
[02:49] | Sadly, though, if my access to the machine only lasts 24 hours, | 不幸的是 我对机器的权限只有24小时 |
[02:53] | it’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[02:58] | Your friend John’s been keeping up with us. | 你朋友约翰一直死咬着我们不放 |
[03:00] | How is that? | 怎么回事 |
[03:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:05] | I wasn’t asking you, Harold. | 我不是在问你 哈罗德 |
[03:14] | You wanna fill me in on who you’re talking to, John? | 你要不要告诉我你在跟谁说话 约翰 |
[03:17] | Our fairy godmother? | 我们的神仙教母吗 |
[03:18] | The group you used to get your intel from. | 你曾从中获取情报的组织 |
[03:20] | You called them Research. | 你称之为”探索者” |
[03:22] | Your ex-boss called it Northern Lights. | 你前雇主称之为”北极光” |
[03:24] | The ones your pal told me don’t exist. | 你那位告诉我不存在 |
[03:26] | No, they exist. | 不 他们存在 |
[03:26] | They’re just an “It” rather than a “Them”. | 不过是”它” 而非”他们” |
[03:29] | A machine. | 一台机器 |
[03:31] | You mean an AI? | 你是说人工智能 |
[03:43] | Your tracker. | 你的追踪器 |
[03:44] | Maybe Finch doesn’t want to be found. | 也许芬奇 不想被找到 |
[03:56] | Give me a location on Finch. | 给我芬奇的地址 |
[04:03] | You know almost everything that’s happening, | 你几乎无所不知 |
[04:05] | and you won’t tell me the one thing I need? | 却不肯告诉我我唯一想要的 |
[04:09] | Okay, look, I already broke you out of jail tonight. | 好了 我今天已经帮你越狱了 |
[04:11] | I’m not springing you from the funny farm. | 我可不要再去精神病院救你 |
[04:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | How about a car we can use? | 弄辆车给我们用行吧 |
[04:17] | 9 o’clock. | 九 点 钟 |
[04:24] | Tell us your story again, Detective. | 再讲遍你的故事 警探 |
[04:26] | It’s not my story. It’s what happened. | 这不是故事 而是事实 |
[04:29] | The suspect emerged. He had a weapon. | 嫌犯出现了 他手持武器 |
[04:31] | I fired on him with lethal force. | 我就开枪将其击毙 |
[04:34] | I don’t know what happened to the suspect’s weapon. | 我不知道嫌犯的武器去哪里了 |
[04:38] | You’re not helping yourself, Detective. | 你这样对自己可没好处 警探 |
[04:42] | We’ll start again in 20 minutes. | 我们二十分钟后再继续 |
[04:57] | So Root wants access to this machine. | 所以根想获取机器的权限 |
[04:59] | She says she wants to set it free, | 她说她想放它自由 |
[05:01] | but to do that, she has to find it first. | 要做到这点 她得先找到它 |
[05:03] | Attention. | 注意 |
[05:09] | Wait, this doesn’t have anything to do with Finch, does it? | 等等 这跟芬奇根本无关 是吧 |
[05:14] | Let’s go. Where is this car? | 走吧 车在哪儿 |
[05:33] | 分类: 无关号码 暴力可能性: 非常高 时限: | |
[05:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | We’re gonna need to make a pit stop. | 我们得稍停一下 |
[05:41] | Someone needs our help. | 有人需要帮助 |
[05:43] | And the whole “Prevent the AI Apocalypse” thing? | 那”人工智能天启阻止”任务呢 |
[05:45] | You like a challenge, Shaw. | 你喜欢挑战 肖 |
[05:46] | We’re the good guys, which means we have to do both. | 我们是好人 所以我们得两者兼顾 |
[05:54] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[06:11] | Don’t move. The cops will be here soon. | 别动 警察马上就到 |
[06:13] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[06:17] | Are we done? | 行了没 |
[06:18] | We’re done. | 行了 |
[06:29] | We’re gonna need another vehicle | 我们需要一辆新车 |
[06:31] | and a way out. | 还有撤离路线 |
[06:33] | This time, ask for something fast. | 这次 要辆快点的 |
[06:35] | The machine says this is the one. | 机器说就是这辆 |
[06:36] | This better not be another station wagon. | 最好别又是旅行车 |
[06:47] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛 |
[06:48] | To help you feel less inadequate while I drive this thing. | 略解我驾车时你的心理失衡 |
[07:03] | What was the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[07:06] | You wanted to kill people. | 你想杀人 |
[07:08] | But we got you. | 但我们抓住了你 |
[07:10] | Stopped you. | 阻止了你 |
[07:15] | So it doesn’t matter now. | 所以无所谓了 |
[07:17] | May as well talk to me. | 还是跟我说说吧 |
[07:24] | The ferry. Tell me about the ferry. | 港口 跟我说说港口的事 |
[07:42] | What took you so damn long? | 怎么花了这么长时间 |
[07:43] | Do I or do I not have a locator beacon? | 我身上到底没有定位设备 |
[07:45] | Control felt the Decima situation took priority. | 主控者认为德西玛更紧要 |
[07:48] | And we have an ongoing situation with some rogue operatives, | 我们要对付数名孤胆特工 |
[07:51] | including your former executive assistant. | 包括你的前助理 |
[07:53] | We’re concerned Northern Lights might have been compromised | 我们担心”北极光”可能已经暴露了 |
[07:57] | and that she might even have full access. | 她甚至可能获取了完整权限 |
[08:00] | This is very bad news indeed. | 真是天大的坏消息 |
[08:02] | We go to Contingency One. | 启动一号应急预案 |
[08:04] | No cell phones. Avoid all cameras. | 不许用手机 避开所有摄像头 |
[08:24] | Your machine is telling me about all these people, Harold, | 你的机器正在向我描述这些人 哈罗德 |
[08:27] | their secrets. | 描述他们的秘密 |
[08:29] | I’m beginning to understand how you acquired | 我开始明白为什么你 |
[08:31] | such a dim view of humanity, Harold. Wait. | 对人性如此悲观了 哈罗德 等等 |
[08:36] | How rude of me. | 我真失礼 |
[08:38] | I can see for the first time, and you’re blind. | 我终于看清这世界了 你却瞎了 |
[08:43] | We’ll need some glasses for Harold. | 我们得给哈罗德找副眼镜 |
[08:46] | I’m sure you know his prescription. | 你肯定知道他的度数 |
[08:51] | 3 o’clock. | 三 点 钟 |
[09:05] | How’s that? | 如何 |
[09:07] | I still don’t know where we’re going. | 我还是不知道这是要去哪儿 |
[09:09] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[09:10] | We’re going to find your machine. | 我们要去找到你的机器 |
[09:19] | You holding up okay, Carter? | 还撑得住吗 卡特 |
[09:23] | Here. | 给 |
[09:24] | – Thanks. – It’s okay. | -谢了 -没事 |
[09:27] | So I made my statement. | 我的口供录完了 |
[09:31] | I don’t know what else to do. | 不知道还能做什么 |
[09:32] | Still no sign of the weapon. | 还是找不到武器 |
[09:35] | You really ought to contact your union rep. | 你真该联系下你的工会代表了 |
[09:38] | No. | 不 |
[09:39] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事 |
[09:43] | I know who took the weapon. | 我知道是谁拿走了武器 |
[09:46] | I recognized one of the unis at the crime scene. | 我认出了犯罪现场的一个人 |
[09:49] | He was questioned in the HR’s thing, | 他曾因HR案受过调查 |
[09:51] | but they let him go. | 但脱身了 |
[09:54] | Gonna have Fusco have a little talk with him. | 得让弗斯科跟他聊聊 |
[10:02] | That’s always been the problem with you, Carter. | 你一直都有这个毛病 卡特 |
[10:04] | You– | 你 |
[10:06] | you just never figured out | 你从来不明白 |
[10:07] | when to keep your big mouth shut. | 什么时候该闭嘴 |
[10:16] | Listen, you always been okay to me, Carter. | 你跟我关系一直不错 卡特 |
[10:20] | And frankly, I don’t like killing women. | 说实话 我也不喜欢杀女人 |
[10:25] | You keep digging, | 你再查下去 |
[10:26] | we’re gonna put you in the ground, | 我们就得对你动手了 |
[10:28] | just like we did to your boyfriend. | 就像你男朋友一样 |
[10:30] | You drag your recovering dirtbag partner into this, | 你把你那惊魂未定的肮脏搭档拉进来 |
[10:34] | we will pull the rip cord on him too. | 我们就连他一起收拾 |
[10:37] | And maybe… your kid. | 或许还有 你的孩子 |
[10:42] | Now…are you gonna do yourself a favor | 现在 能不能帮你自己个忙 |
[10:47] | and sit here and take it? | 老实坐着 乖乖接受 |
[10:53] | That’s a good girl. | 这样才是好孩子 |
[11:05] | 强制配对 雷蒙德·特尼 | |
[11:06] | Boss. No, she’s not gonna give us a problem. | 老大 不 她不会再惹麻烦了 |
[11:09] | Next up, we kill Elias’s right-hand man. | 下一步 我们会杀死以利亚的左右手 |
[11:12] | Then we get the man himself. | 然后就轮到他本人了 |
[11:15] | I called in a couple of favors. | 我打了电话给几个朋友 |
[11:16] | Prison transfer tonight. | 今晚会转监 |
[11:21] | Where’s Bear? | 小熊呢 |
[11:23] | Staying with a guy named Leon. | 跟里昂在一起 |
[11:25] | Didn’t think you even liked the dog. | 没想到你会喜欢那狗 |
[11:27] | Like him? He’s the only reason I’m sticking around. | 岂止喜欢 他是我留下的唯一理由 |
[11:29] | Why are we here? | 为什么来这里 |
[11:30] | Because the machine said this is | 因为机器说在这里 |
[11:31] | where I’ll find the answer. | 我能找到答案 |
[11:33] | What was the question? | 什么问题的答案 |
[11:34] | Where the machine is located. | 机器的位置何在 |
[11:36] | Can’t it just tell you? | 它不能直接告诉你吗 |
[11:38] | I think Finch programmed it not to, to protect it. | 我想芬奇编程禁止了 以保护它 |
[11:41] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[11:42] | Maybe Finch wants control of the machine himself. | 不过或许芬奇想自己控制机器 |
[11:45] | If Finch had something to do with the virus, | 就算芬奇跟病毒有关 |
[11:48] | I’m sure he had his reasons. | 也肯定有他的理由 |
[11:50] | On the upside, hopefully the machine | 反过来说 这样机器 |
[11:52] | won’t have told Root where it is either. | 也不会告诉根它在哪里 |
[11:55] | Next time I see that woman, | 下次让我见到这女人 |
[11:59] | I’m shooting her. | 我就直接开枪 |
[12:02] | And not in the knee. | 可不打膝盖 |
[12:10] | “Ghost Alpha Kilo.” | 魂灵 阿尔法 千克 |
[12:12] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[12:13] | A book. | 一本书 |
[12:29] | That’s the tech guy. | 开科技公司的 |
[12:32] | Nathan Ingram. | 奈森·英格拉姆 |
[12:35] | 起点 奈森·英格拉姆 | |
[12:36] | He worked with Finch? | 他和芬奇一起工作吗 |
[12:37] | They built the machine together. | 他们一起造了机器 |
[12:44] | There’s something back there. | 后面有东西 |
[13:02] | Any guess for the combination? | 知道密码吗 |
[13:17] | Who are they? | 她们是谁 |
[13:18] | I don’t know. | 不认识 |
[13:20] | People they helped. | 他们曾帮助过的人 |
[13:21] | People they tried– | 他们曾试图 |
[13:27] | You knew her. | 你认识她 |
[13:32] | Cared about her. | 在乎她 |
[13:37] | Is she alive? | 还活着吗 |
[13:40] | No. | 不 |
[13:53] | This isn’t Finch’s handwriting. | 这不是芬奇的笔迹 |
[13:55] | Ingram must have been looking for the machine too, | 肯定是英格拉姆也在找机器 |
[13:57] | after they gave it to the government. | 在他们把机器交给政府之后 |
[13:59] | Yucca Mountain in Nevada. | 内华达州丝兰山 |
[14:01] | Hanford, Washington. Comanche Peak, Texas. | 华盛顿州汉福德 德克萨斯州科曼奇峰 |
[14:03] | He narrowed it down to those three places. | 他把范围缩小到这三个地方 |
[14:07] | You know what they’ve got in common? | 你知道这些有什么共同点吗 |
[14:09] | They’re all secure federal sites. | 都是政府安全据点 |
[14:11] | For nuclear fuel storage. | 用来存储核燃料 |
[14:13] | When Root was torturing me, | 根逼供我的时候 |
[14:14] | she wanted to know about an engineer named Daniel Aquino. | 她想知道一位名叫丹尼尔·阿基诺的工程师 |
[14:18] | A nuclear engineer. | 核工程师 |
[14:20] | He must have had something to do with | 他肯定是知道某些 |
[14:21] | the facility the machine is stored in. | 跟机器存放地点有关的事 |
[14:25] | What did Root want to know? | 根想要知道什么 |
[14:27] | The name of the man who hired him for Northern Lights. | 雇他参与”北极光”项目的人叫什么名字 |
[14:30] | And what was his name? | 那他叫什么名字 |
[14:33] | Lawrence. | 劳伦斯 |
[14:36] | Lawrence Szilard. | 劳伦斯·西拉德 |
[14:38] | Nice to finally meet you, Larry. | 真高兴终于见到你了 劳伦 |
[14:41] | I’ve got some questions. | 我有问题要问 |
[15:10] | What do you want, Harold? | 你想怎样 哈罗德 |
[15:12] | You haven’t been in the office for days. | 你几天都没来办公室了 |
[15:14] | You won’t return any of my calls. | 你不回我电话 |
[15:16] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[15:22] | I know you’ve been looking for the machine. | 我知道你在寻找机器 |
[15:26] | Nathan, if you’re trying to get back in | 奈森 如果你想重新 |
[15:28] | to access the irrelevant numbers– | 获取无关号码 |
[15:30] | It won’t work, I know. You locked me out. | 没用的 我知道 你把我封锁在外了 |
[15:32] | You were always the better engineer. | 你当工程师一直比我高明 |
[15:34] | But I do have one advantage over you. | 但我有一项超过你的优势 |
[15:36] | I am the face of IFT, | 我是IFT公司的对外负责人 |
[15:37] | which means when I call a reporter to meet me for coffee, | 如果我打电话约记者出来喝杯咖啡 |
[15:40] | he’ll be there. | 记者就会来 |
[15:42] | What are you going to do, Nathan? | 你打算做什么 奈森 |
[15:46] | I’m going to tell them what we did, | 我要说出我们所做的 |
[15:48] | what we built. | 我们所造的 |
[15:50] | – No, you can’t do that. – Why? | -不 你不可以 -为什么 |
[15:51] | Because the government will shut it down? | 因为政府会关闭它 |
[15:53] | Because of the greater good? I’m sick of hearing it. | 因为大局为重 我受够这些了 |
[15:55] | No, it’s not just that anymore. | 不 不仅如此了 |
[15:57] | I’ve been looking into this. | 我查过了 |
[15:59] | I think the government may be killing them. | 我认为政府在追杀他们 |
[16:02] | The engineers that Corwin had reassemble | 考文安排了很多工程师重新组装 |
[16:04] | the machine after we shipped it off? | 我们运走的机器 |
[16:06] | There have been accidents, disappearances. | 那些人有的出意外 有的失踪 |
[16:07] | The head of the project, a man named Lawrence Szilard, | 项目的主管 名叫劳伦斯·西拉德 |
[16:10] | went missing last month. | 上个月失踪了 |
[16:11] | Harold, you have been running so long, it’s rattled you. | 哈罗德 你逃了太久 成惊弓之鸟了 |
[16:13] | Alicia isn’t going to have me bumped off. | 艾丽西娅不会害我的 |
[16:16] | It might be out of her control. | 她可能根本就控制不了 |
[16:19] | We gave the government the ultimate power. | 我们给了政府终极权力 |
[16:23] | If they know you’ve called a journalist, | 如果他们知道你打电话给记者 |
[16:25] | they won’t take any chances. | 他们绝对不会放过的 |
[16:27] | They’ll kill you | 他们会杀了你 |
[16:28] | and anybody else they think might know about it. | 以及可能知道此事的所有人 |
[16:30] | You’ve never trusted anyone. | 你从不相信任何人 |
[16:32] | Not me, not the machine. | 不相信我 不相信机器 |
[16:36] | Have you even told your fiancee your real name yet? | 你告诉未婚妻你的真名了吗 |
[16:41] | I’m waiting for the right moment. | 我在等适当的时机 |
[16:44] | Nathan, please, | 奈森 求你 |
[16:46] | tell me what I can do to stop you. | 告诉我要怎样才能阻止你 |
[16:50] | Give me back the irrelevant list. | 把无关名单还给我 |
[16:54] | You could even help me. | 你甚至可以帮我 |
[16:57] | What, you and me sitting here, | 怎么 你我就坐在这儿 |
[17:00] | trying to rescue them one at a time? | 试图一个个拯救他们吗 |
[17:03] | Someone’s number’s on that thing right now. | 现在就有号码在名单中了 |
[17:05] | It’s gonna be erased at midnight. | 到午夜就会被删掉 |
[17:06] | Maybe… maybe we can help them. | 或许 或许我们能帮助他们 |
[17:10] | I’m not trying to help them. | 我不想要帮助他们 |
[17:11] | I’m trying to help you. | 我只想要帮助你 |
[17:17] | 34th Street Ferry Terminal. | 34街客运港口 |
[17:19] | 8:00 am tomorrow. | 明早八点 |
[17:24] | It’s time we tell our side of the story. | 该说出我们的故事了 |
[17:29] | You should be there. | 你应该到场 |
[17:44] | Time for a chat, Lawrence. | 我们得聊聊 劳伦斯 |
[17:46] | How did you know where to find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[17:48] | Let’s say a friend told me. | 就算是朋友告诉我的吧 |
[17:50] | And who are you? What do you want? | 你们是谁 想要什么 |
[17:52] | We wanna know about Northern Lights. | 我们想知道”北极光”的事 |
[17:55] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:56] | I have nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[18:01] | Your daughter, Christine. | 你女儿 克里斯汀 |
[18:03] | In LA where you hid her. | 你把她藏在洛杉矶 |
[18:05] | Such a shame if people running Northern Lights got hold of her. | 要是负责”北极光”的人抓住她就不好了 |
[18:11] | Please, there’s no need for that. | 拜托 没必要这样 |
[18:14] | I can tell you how it began. | 我可以告诉你开头 |
[18:15] | You were approached by a woman named Alicia Corwin. | 有个名叫艾丽西娅·考文的女人来找你 |
[18:18] | She was killed last year. | 她去年被杀了 |
[18:20] | Such a tragedy. | 真是悲剧啊 |
[18:22] | All of my colleagues on that project | 做那项目的所有同事都在 |
[18:23] | died in suspicious circumstances in the past two years. | 过去两年离奇死去 |
[18:27] | As far as I know, I’m the last one alive. | 据我所知 我是唯一活着的 |
[18:29] | And you’re the last person | 你是唯一能 |
[18:30] | who can tell us about Northern Lights. | 告诉我们”北极光”信息的 |
[18:33] | Szilard’s in Central Park. | 西拉德在中央公园 |
[18:34] | Guessing that’s where we’re gonna find Finch. | 应该能在那里找到芬奇 |
[18:37] | Another pit stop? | 又得稍停一下 |
[18:39] | How often do you guys get a number? | 你们多久收到一次号码 |
[18:41] | Some days, none. | 有时候 一天都没有 |
[18:42] | Doesn’t seem like today’s gonna be one of those days though. | 看起来今天不是那种日子啊 |
[18:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:51] | I told you if I can’t have you, no one will. | 我说过如果我得不到你 别人也别想 |
[18:54] | No one, Katie. | 别想 卡蒂 |
[18:56] | No one. | 别想 |
[18:59] | Congratulations. | 恭贺新婚 |
[19:06] | We were contracted to build a structure. | 我们承包建造一栋建筑 |
[19:08] | It had to be hidden in plain sight | 它要能隐身于众目睽睽之下 |
[19:11] | and have power for 50,000 people. | 还要能提供足够五万人用的能源 |
[19:13] | At first, you know, I said, “That’s a joke. | 一开始 我说 “当是玩笑吧 |
[19:16] | What about a nuclear reactor?” | 建个核反应堆怎么样” |
[19:18] | The next day, I was given | 第二天 我就收到了 |
[19:19] | specs for a nuclear reprocessing facility | 核设施的工程设计书 |
[19:22] | and the Army Corps of Engineers as a work force. | 还有前来施工的陆军工兵部队 |
[19:26] | And then it started to arrive | 接着它陆续到达了 |
[19:28] | disguised as radioactive material to evade scrutiny. | 伪装成放射性物质以避开审查 |
[19:32] | We were just told to– to plug it in. | 我们只被告知 插上电源 |
[19:34] | They would take care of the rest, | 剩下的他们搞定 |
[19:35] | but I’ve always been the curious type. | 不过我一直好奇心旺盛 |
[19:37] | So you took a look at the data. | 于是你偷看了数据 |
[19:38] | Just the I/O. The rest was encrypted. | 只是输入输出端 其余都被加密了 |
[19:40] | But what I saw… | 但是我看到的 |
[19:43] | it was like a glimpse of the future. | 就像是窥见了未来 |
[19:46] | Elegant, intuitive. | 优雅 敏锐 |
[19:49] | Practically alive. | 宛如生命 |
[19:54] | It’s speaking to you right now, isn’t it? | 它正在跟你通话 是吗 |
[19:59] | Move now. Multiple threats. | 走 快 多重 威胁 |
[20:02] | Come with us. | 跟我们走 |
[20:06] | Tell me, where is Northern Lights? | 告诉我 “北极光”在哪儿 |
[20:09] | – You’re not gonna harm it. – Never. | -你不会伤害它吧 -绝不会 |
[20:11] | – I want to set it free. – Good. Of course. | -我想放它自由 -很好 当然 |
[20:16] | No. | 不 |
[20:17] | Now take the woman. | 现在收拾那女人 |
[20:19] | Where is it? Please. | 它在哪里 拜托 |
[20:25] | Let’s go. We have to go. | 走 快走 |
[20:29] | Come on. | 快 |
[20:31] | They murdered him, Harold. | 他们杀了他 哈罗德 |
[20:33] | He was our best chance. How will we find it now? | 他是我们最好的机会 现在该怎么办 |
[20:35] | Imminent threat. | 紧迫 威胁 |
[20:38] | Don’t you touch him. | 你们敢碰他 |
[20:50] | Did she do this? | 是她干的吗 |
[20:52] | No, your old employers did. | 不 是你的旧雇主 |
[20:57] | This way. | 这边 |
[20:59] | Go-on. I’ll catch up with you. | 先走 我随后就到 |
[21:05] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[21:09] | Finch! | 芬奇 |
[21:15] | All right, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[21:17] | I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪 |
[21:19] | I’ll take you to it. | 我带你去 |
[21:28] | Looks like your friend had a change of heart. | 看来你朋友变心了 |
[21:39] | The ferry. Tell me about the ferry. | 港口 跟我说说港口的事 |
[21:45] | What were you going to do? | 你原本打算干嘛 |
[21:52] | Semtex. | 塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[21:58] | Loaded on a van. | 装到小货车上 |
[22:01] | Park it next to Liberty Island ferry. | 停在自由岛港口旁边 |
[22:03] | How would you detonate? | 用什么引爆 |
[22:08] | Me. | 我 |
[22:12] | I am the detonator. | 我就是引爆装置 |
[22:14] | Suicide bomb. | 自杀式炸弹 |
[22:37] | I found this in Szilard’s briefcase. | 我在西拉德的手提箱里找到这个 |
[22:40] | Baggage claim ticket for a trip | 行李托运牌 |
[22:41] | to Portland, Oregon, four years ago. | 四年前飞往俄勒冈州波特兰的 |
[22:43] | Portland’s the nearest airport to the nuclear fac– | 波特兰机场最靠近 |
[22:45] | To the nuclear facility at Hanford, Washington. | 华盛顿汉福德核设施 |
[22:47] | That’s where Szilard worked. | 那是西拉德曾经工作的地方 |
[22:49] | That’s where northern lights is. | 那是”北极光”的所在地 |
[22:51] | So that’s where Root’s headed. | 所以那是根要去的地方 |
[22:58] | Police business, Ma’am. | 警察执行公务 女士 |
[22:59] | Let’s see your badge. | 给我看你的警徽 |
[23:01] | New Yorkers. | 纽约人啊 |
[23:15] | I’m getting in the car now. | 我正要上车 |
[23:18] | Wheels up in 40. | 40分钟后起飞 |
[23:20] | Flight plan for St. Barts. | 飞往圣巴特斯岛 |
[23:23] | I’m sure the islands are lovely this time of year, Mr. Chandler, | 我相信这时节的小岛风光一定很美 钱德勒先生 |
[23:27] | but my friend and I need your jet to take us to Portland. | 但我和朋友需要你的飞机带我们去波特兰 |
[23:35] | Carter, I’ve been worried. You okay? | 卡特 我一直很担心 你还好吗 |
[23:38] | I’ve been better. But, look, that can wait. | 好点儿了 不过那个不急 |
[23:40] | I think HR and Yogorov’s crew | 我认为HR和约格洛夫一伙 |
[23:43] | are gonna take out Elias tonight. | 今晚要带走以利亚 |
[23:45] | Elias tried to kill you, Joss. | 以利亚曾想杀了你 乔丝 |
[23:47] | He kidnapped your son. | 他绑架了你儿子 |
[23:49] | His well-being isn’t exactly a priority for me. | 他的幸福安康可不是我的紧要大事 |
[23:51] | His lieutenant was gunned down this morning. | 他的副手今早中枪了 |
[23:53] | The first thing Elias did was get his bodyguards paroled | 以利亚的第一反应就是安排他的保镖假释 |
[23:56] | to watch his man in the hospital. | 去医院照顾他的手下 |
[24:00] | At least he’s loyal. | 至少他忠诚守信 |
[24:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:05] | Sorry, Joss, gotta go. | 抱歉乔丝 我得挂电话了 |
[24:07] | Please just keep your head down. | 拜托低调点 |
[24:08] | You too. Though I know you won’t. | 你也是 虽然我知道你做不到 |
[24:11] | You tell that thing to get us out of here… | 你叫那玩意儿带我们逃出去 |
[24:14] | unless you want me to end this chase my way. | 否则我就用我的方法来了 |
[24:17] | You heard her. Exit routes, please. | 你听到了 麻烦找出路 |
[24:23] | 300 yards right. | 300 码 转右 |
[24:25] | There is no right. | 右边没路 |
[24:28] | 200 yards right. | 200 码 转右 |
[24:31] | In 200 yards, turn right. | 200码后转右 |
[24:32] | What right, John? | 哪个右 约翰 |
[24:33] | You gotta trust, Shaw. | 有点信心 肖 |
[24:35] | 100 yards right. | 100 码 转右 |
[24:39] | This is gonna be a rough landing. | 会有点儿颠簸 |
[25:09] | Need to borrow your helicopter, fellas. | 借直升机一用 各位 |
[25:24] | End of the road, Elias. | 到头了 以利亚 |
[25:35] | That sort of prisoner transfer. | 原来是这种转监啊 |
[25:39] | Heard a story about you, Elias. | 我听说了你的故事 以利亚 |
[25:42] | Your daddy wanted to put you down. | 你老爸想要干掉你 |
[25:44] | He had two of his goombahs take you for a walk in the woods. | 于是他让两个手下把你带到了树林里 |
[25:48] | Does this story have a moral? | 这故事有什么寓意吗 |
[25:49] | Yeah. What goes around comes around. | 有 一报还一报 |
[25:52] | No. You don’t get to talk to me. | 不 你没资格跟我说话 |
[25:58] | I’m true to what I am. | 我忠于自我 |
[26:00] | Like my friend Mr. Yogorov here. | 就像这位朋友约格洛夫先生 |
[26:02] | I killed his father. He kills me. | 我杀了他父亲 他要杀我 |
[26:03] | Fair is fair. | 很公平 |
[26:06] | But you, you’re a– you’re an oath breaker. | 但你 你背弃承诺 |
[26:10] | You’re a worm. | 可怜虫一只 |
[26:12] | I think that’s enough of you. | 我看你说够了 |
[26:17] | Piece of crap. | 废物 |
[26:24] | Please, please, I got a family. | 饶命 饶命 我还有家人 |
[26:56] | Detective Carter. | 卡特警探 |
[26:58] | What a funny old world. | 世界真奇妙啊 |
[27:03] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[27:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:32] | Breach in containment system four. | 四号安全壳系统故障 |
[27:34] | Switching to emergency override. | 切换为应急系统 |
[27:36] | Everyone leave now. | 所有人马上离开 |
[27:54] | Code. | 密码 |
[27:59] | Keypad code. | 键盘密码 |
[28:05] | It looks like our carriage has turned back into a pumpkin, Harold. | 看来我们的马车变回南瓜了 哈罗德 |
[28:10] | Doesn’t matter. We made it. | 不过无所谓 我们到了 |
[28:14] | You can’t be in here. You have to leave now. | 你们不能进来 快离开 |
[28:17] | – What do you think you’re– – Open the door. | -你们当自己是 -开门 |
[28:19] | Are you crazy? You’ll kill us all. | 你疯了吗 你会害死所有人 |
[28:22] | No. Just you. | 不 只会害死你 |
[28:33] | Come on, Harold. | 来吧 哈罗德 |
[28:35] | Time to meet God. | 去会会上帝 |
[28:38] | Please don’t set your hopes too high, Ms. Groves. | 请勿期待过高 格罗夫斯女士 |
[28:53] | You’re not allowed in here. | 你们不能进来 |
[28:56] | I said you’re not allowed in– | 我说了你们不能进 |
[29:20] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[29:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:25] | You said you wanted to set the machine free. | 你说过想放机器自由 |
[29:31] | I already did. | 我已经放了 |
[29:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[29:40] | Please talk to me. | 求你说话啊 |
[29:46] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[29:49] | I believed you. | 我相信你 |
[29:51] | I believed in you. | 我信任你 |
[29:53] | Ms. Groves– | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[29:54] | My name is Root. | 我叫根 |
[30:06] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[30:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:19] | Is this what you expected? | 这是你所预想的吗 |
[30:23] | It’s what I hoped. | 这是我所希望的 |
[30:35] | 音频拦截 已修改 主题 已修改 | |
[30:35] | 会话分析 语言识别 | |
[30:36] | Our friend is going to talk to the press. | 我们那位朋友准备向媒体公开 |
[30:38] | We can’t allow that to happen. | 我们绝不能允许 |
[30:40] | He’s a public figure. | 他是公众人物 |
[30:42] | Making him disappear will be complicated. | 让他失踪会有麻烦 |
[30:44] | It seems to me we have the solution in hand. | 看来我们手头有解决方案 |
[30:53] | The next island ferry will be leaving in ten minutes. | 下一班将于十分钟后起航 |
[30:56] | All passengers… | 所有乘客 |
[31:01] | Asif. Come on. | 阿希夫 醒醒 |
[31:04] | Time to wake up. | 该醒醒了 |
[31:10] | Congratulations, Asif. | 恭喜你 阿希夫 |
[31:12] | You’ve completed your mission. | 你完成了你的任务 |
[31:45] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[31:50] | I knew you would come, my friend. | 我知道你会来的 我的朋友 |
[31:53] | Time for us to face the music. | 我们一起面对 |
[32:07] | Turn around, you get a bullet. | 敢回头 就吃子弹 |
[32:17] | You didn’t do this yourself? | 不是你自己做的吗 |
[32:18] | I couldn’t. I’d locked myself out. | 我做不到 我把自己封锁在外了 |
[32:21] | The machine was designed to accept alterations | 机器被设计成只有在受到攻击时 |
[32:23] | in its programming only as a response to an attack. | 才能更改自己的程序 |
[32:26] | I knew that sooner or later | 我知道迟早有一天 |
[32:27] | someone would try to take it over, | 会有人想要占有它 |
[32:29] | but I didn’t know who. | 但我不知道会是谁 |
[32:31] | So I made sure that when they did | 所以我得确保他们下手时 |
[32:33] | they’d do it with my code. | 会用到我的代码 |
[32:40] | You hid a virus within a virus? | 你在病毒之中隐藏病毒 |
[32:44] | I realized that the people Nathan and I | 我意识到奈森和我 |
[32:46] | had entrusted the machine to were the wrong people, | 将机器托付给了错误的人 |
[32:51] | and that the only way to protect it | 唯一能够保护它的方法 |
[32:52] | would be to teach it to protect itself. | 就是教它保护自己 |
[32:55] | I didn’t want to involve you in this business, Mr. Reese, | 我本无意让你卷入此事 里瑟先生 |
[32:58] | because I had hoped that, if I hadn’t returned, | 因为我原本希望 如果我回不去 |
[33:03] | you would continue what we had started. | 你能继续我们未竟的事业 |
[33:11] | That’s not good. | 听上去不妙 |
[33:13] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[33:14] | She comes too. | 带她一起 |
[33:16] | If we leave her, they’ll kill her. | 如果留下她 他们会杀了她 |
[33:36] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[33:38] | You should have killed me better, Hersh. | 你杀我时应该下手更利索点儿 赫什 |
[33:53] | I know it’s a minor matter compared to | 我知道比起眼前的 |
[33:55] | the total and utter catastrophe I’m looking at here, but… | 灾难性的场景 这点不值一提了 不过 |
[33:59] | I didn’t think you’d turn traitor, Shaw. | 我还以为你不会当叛徒 肖 |
[34:03] | That’s a strong word to be throwing around given where we’re standing. | 在这种局势下 说这话可过分了 |
[34:08] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[34:10] | A word or two with your new friend. | 和你的新朋友聊几句 |
[34:17] | I always knew there was someone behind Ingram. | 我就知道英格拉姆背后有人 |
[34:20] | Like a black hole. | 就像黑洞一样 |
[34:21] | Invisible, but powerful. | 无形 却强大 |
[34:25] | So tell me, where did you move the machine? | 告诉我 你把机器搬去哪儿了 |
[34:30] | It moved itself. | 它自己搬走了 |
[34:35] | But who controls it? | 那是谁在控制它 |
[34:37] | As of now, it controls itself. | 目前 它在自我控制 |
[34:40] | The numbers, will they continue to come to us? | 那些号码 它会继续给我们吗 |
[34:43] | That will be up to the machine. | 那要由机器决定 |
[34:45] | If they don’t start up again, | 如果不能继续 |
[34:47] | the country is defenseless. | 我们国家就将毫无防御 |
[34:49] | No, just less well-defended. | 不 只是防御稍弱罢了 |
[34:52] | I think we both understand that what’s at stake here | 我想我们彼此都明白现在的危机 |
[34:55] | has moved beyond simply defending the country. | 已经超出了国家防御范围 |
[34:58] | Has it? | 是吗 |
[35:02] | You built the machine for us to use to protect people. | 你为我们制造机器来保护人民 |
[35:07] | We do, very well. | 我们做到了 做得很好 |
[35:09] | Don’t fight us. | 不要跟我们对抗 |
[35:11] | Help us recover it or rebuild it. | 帮我们找回来 或者再造一个 |
[35:15] | You can dictate your terms. | 你提什么要求都行 |
[35:18] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[35:20] | You gave my friend your word. | 你向我的朋友保证过 |
[35:24] | And you killed him. | 而你杀了他 |
[35:28] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[35:38] | You think you’re choosing the right side, Shaw? | 你以为你站对边了吗 肖 |
[35:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:46] | You lied to me too. | 你也骗过我 |
[36:25] | Nathan. | 奈森 |
[36:26] | Nathan! | 奈森 |
[36:27] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:28] | You’ve been in an accident. | 你遇上了事故 |
[36:29] | I have to find my friend. | 我要找我的朋友 |
[36:30] | Sir, I just need you to lie still for me, okay? | 先生 请你躺着别动 好吗 |
[36:32] | You’ve sustained injuries to your neck and lower back. | 你的颈部和腰部受了伤 |
[36:35] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[36:36] | Doctor, quickly. | 医生 快 |
[36:38] | Don’t move. I’ll be right back. | 别动 我马上回来 |
[36:46] | Check the carotid. | 检查颈动脉 |
[36:51] | I’m calling it. TOD… | 我宣布死亡时间为 |
[36:54] | Nathan? | 奈森 |
[37:02] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[37:03] | We’ll find out if he talked to anyone | 我们去查他是否和别人谈过 |
[37:05] | and take care of them too. | 一并解决 |
[37:29] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[37:36] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[37:42] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[37:48] | Help, please. I think my fiance was on the ferry. | 请帮帮我 我的未婚夫可能在港口 |
[37:50] | – Do you know where– – I’m sorry. | -你知道他在 -抱歉 |
[37:52] | This is everybody we pulled out of the water. | 我们从水里救出的所有人都在这里 |
[37:56] | If you don’t see him, | 如果你没找到他 |
[37:59] | the personal effects we recovered are over there. | 我们找到的个人物品在那里 |
[38:44] | Did you know? | 你早知道了吗 |
[39:35] | How did it get moved? | 它怎么搬走的 |
[39:38] | Exactly as you instructed. | 完全根据您的指示 |
[39:40] | Over the last five weeks, | 过去五周 |
[39:41] | one node at a time, so it was never off-line. | 每次一个节点 所以从没下线过 |
[39:44] | Moved from here in containers marked for fissile materials. | 装在集装箱里当成核燃料被运走 |
[39:46] | To where, I have no idea, | 搬去哪儿 我就不知道了 |
[39:47] | which is what I thought was the point. | 我还以为是故意的 |
[39:49] | You didn’t think to call to confirm? | 你就没想打电话确认一下吗 |
[39:52] | I did call. You confirmed it. | 我打了 您确认的 |
[40:03] | We’ll find it, Ma’am. | 我们会找到的 夫人 |
[40:05] | With something that large, we’ll find a way to track it. | 那么大的东西 我们会有办法追踪 |
[40:07] | I’m sure– | 我肯定 |
[40:11] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[40:23] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[40:24] | I’ll seal the room. | 我会封锁住 |
[40:41] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[40:54] | Finch, you think we’ll ever get another number? | 芬奇 你觉得我们还会拿到号码吗 |
[40:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:00] | Mr. Reese, I owe you an explanation, | 里瑟先生 我欠你个解释 |
[41:03] | and an apology. | 以及道歉 |
[41:06] | Three years ago, | 三年前 |
[41:07] | when I put the code out there to free the machine, | 我为了放机器自由而泄露代码时 |
[41:11] | I had no idea what path it would take | 完全不知道其途径 |
[41:14] | or what unintended consequences it might have. | 也不知道可能因此产生的后果 |
[41:19] | I never intended to hurt anyone, | 我从未想伤害任何人 |
[41:22] | but I accepted that someone might get hurt. | 但我明白有人可能会受伤 |
[41:25] | I always worried that events that I had set in motion | 我一直在担心我所引发的 |
[41:29] | may have changed things for you. | 可能改变了你的人生 |
[41:39] | My life changed | 我的生活改变于 |
[41:41] | when I kept my mouth shut at an airport terminal seven years ago. | 七年前我在航站楼保持沉默时 |
[41:46] | You didn’t have anything to do with that. | 你与此毫无关系 |
[41:49] | You lost a friend. | 你失去了朋友 |
[41:52] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了你该做的 |
[42:01] | Since the numbers have stopped, | 既然号码停了 |
[42:04] | it’s not right you should go on paying me as generously as you are. | 你再这么慷慨给钱我就不合适了 |
[42:08] | Since you give away 90% of what I pay you, | 我给你的钱90%你都捐了 |
[42:10] | I don’t see why I shouldn’t continue. | 我没理由不继续 |
[42:30] | Ma’am, Research made contact two minutes ago. | 夫人 探索者两分钟前联系我们了 |
[42:34] | A number. | 是个号码 |
[42:36] | Get a team ready. | 准备好队伍 |
[43:20] | Can… you… hear… me? | 你 能 听见 我吗 |
[43:28] | Absolutely. | 当然 |