时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:44] | Everything’s in place. | 一切就位 |
[00:46] | Good, let’s begin. | 很好 开始吧 |
[01:23] | He does that. | 他就这样 |
[01:26] | The man likes his privacy. | 注重隐私啊 |
[01:29] | You can’t blame a girl for trying. | 女儿家试试无妨啊 |
[01:35] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[01:40] | Good morning, Ms. Shaw. | 早上好 肖女士 |
[01:42] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:43] | Beautiful day for a walk. | 适合散步的好天气 |
[01:44] | I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[01:46] | When you finish yours, could you join us back at the library? | 你散完步 能否回图书馆跟我们会面 |
[01:48] | We have another number. | 有新号码了 |
[02:09] | 卡尔文·T·比彻 英勇殉职 纽约警局警探 (1968年7月28日——2013年4月5日) | |
[02:19] | Detective Carter, right? | 卡特警探 是吗 |
[02:20] | Office actually. | 其实是警员了 |
[02:23] | Alonzo Quinn. | 阿伦佐·奎恩 |
[02:25] | Cal’s Godfather, of course. | 卡尔的教父 当然记得 |
[02:27] | I remember you from the funeral. | 我在葬礼上见过你 |
[02:29] | Your eulogy was beautiful. | 你写的悼词很棒 |
[02:32] | Wasn’t hard to find beautiful things to say about Cal. | 因为卡尔本来就很棒 |
[02:36] | Chief was keeping me apprised of his case. | 警长一直有向我汇报案件的进度 |
[02:38] | Says they’re looking at a couple of Carl Elias’ men as the shooters. | 说他们怀疑开枪的人是卡尔·以利亚的手下 |
[02:42] | Yes, heard that too. | 是啊 我也听说了 |
[02:44] | You think otherwise? | 你另有看法 |
[02:47] | Not sure. But I think there is more to than that. | 不确定 但是我认为没那么单纯 |
[02:55] | My shift is about start. | 我该上班了 |
[02:56] | Don’t let me hold you up. It’s nice seeing you again, Officer. | 别误了你的事 很高兴又见到你 警官 |
[02:59] | Me too. Take care. | 彼此彼此 保重 |
[03:10] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[03:11] | I think we might still have a problem with Officer Carter. | 我看卡特警员这边还有问题 |
[03:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:21] | Looking for news on Cal’s case. | 问问卡尔一案的进展 |
[03:23] | I haven’t heard any. | 没听说有 |
[03:24] | What about in the database? | 那数据库里呢 |
[03:27] | – Carter… – Look, I’d check myself, | -卡特 -我想自己查的 |
[03:29] | but you know they pulled my access. | 但你知道他们取消了我的权限 |
[03:30] | Yes, they will pull mine too if they catch me | 是啊 他们要是发现我越权查案 |
[03:32] | poking around a case I’m not assigned to. | 我的权限也保不住 |
[03:34] | Come on, it’s important. | 拜托 这很重要 |
[03:36] | Ok. When it clears out a little. | 好吧 等人少点儿 |
[03:40] | Thanks, Fusco. | 谢了 弗斯科 |
[03:51] | I’ve got our number, Finch. | 看到号码了 芬奇 |
[03:53] | What do you know about this guy? | 这家伙什么情况 |
[03:54] | Wayne Kruger, 43, married, Internet entrepreneur, | 韦恩·克鲁格 43岁 已婚 互联网业者 |
[03:59] | and founder of a company called “LifeTrace”. | “生活轨迹”公司的创始人 |
[04:02] | And what’s their business? | 这是什么生意 |
[04:04] | They marketed themselves as a “People Search” service, | 他们自称提供”搜人”服务 |
[04:08] | where their users can look up old friends or relatives | 用户可以用来查找 |
[04:11] | anyone they’ve fallen out of touch with. | 失去联系的亲友 |
[04:13] | Sounds harmless enough. | 听起来没什么问题 |
[04:15] | There is, however, more to it than that. | 实际上 并非如此 |
[04:17] | Always is. | 想来也是 |
[04:19] | Their business isn’t really about reconnecting people, | 这生意的重点不在帮人们取得联系 |
[04:22] | it’s about collecting and selling their information. | 而是收集并出售人们的信息 |
[04:26] | He’s a data broker. | 他是个数据掮客 |
[04:28] | What kind of data? | 什么数据 |
[04:29] | Anything you would ever wanna know about a person | 你想知道的关于某个人的一切 |
[04:32] | where they live, work, shop, eat, | 在何处居住 工作 购物 饮食 |
[04:35] | how much they earn, how they vote and more. | 收入多少 投票给谁 以及其他 |
[04:37] | Then he turns around and sells the information to businesses, individuals | 然后他把这些信息打包卖给企业 个人 |
[04:42] | even the government. | 甚至政府 |
[04:43] | Is that legal? | 这合法吗 |
[04:44] | Technically, data brokers get their information from public records, | 技术上说 数据掮客从公开记录中获取信息 |
[04:47] | but also from the ways people reveal themselves online | 但其实是收集人们在网上泄露的数据 |
[04:51] | whether they’re aware or whether they’re not. | 有些是透明的 有些是私下的 |
[04:53] | Sounds a little like your machine. | 听起来有点像你的机器 |
[04:56] | A principle difference would be | 二者有本质差异 |
[04:59] | that the machine never reveals any of its information | 机器从未泄露任何信息 |
[05:02] | beyond the social security number. | 只给社保号码 |
[05:04] | So you’re not a fan of Kruger’s. | 看来你不怎么喜欢克鲁格 |
[05:06] | People like him are one of the reasons | 就是因为他这种人 |
[05:06] | I made sure the machine was impenetrable black box. | 我才把机器设计成不可侵入的黑盒 |
[05:10] | Kruger’s just entered his building. | 克鲁格刚刚进大厦了 |
[05:12] | He’s in Shaw’s hands now. | 现在交给肖了 |
[05:14] | I hope sending her in there was a good decision. | 我希望让她进去的决策是正确的 |
[05:16] | You doubt her ability to be discreet? | 你担心她不够谨慎 |
[05:18] | I doubt her ability to keep from shooting someone? | 我担心她忍不住拿枪突突人 |
[05:37] | 复制手机 韦恩·克鲁格 | |
[05:38] | 强制配对 完成 | |
[05:38] | 强制配对 完成 | |
[05:38] | 复制手机 韦恩·克鲁格 | |
[05:43] | I’m in, Finch. | 我进来了 芬奇 |
[05:46] | Kruger’s got some kind of big shot meeting. | 克鲁格有个重要会议 |
[05:53] | Gentlemen, we’re thrilled that you’re considering us. | 先生们 贵方能考虑与我方合作 令我们深感荣幸 |
[05:55] | We know that Riverton is a huge retailer | 我们知道里弗顿公司是零售巨头 |
[05:57] | and that you’ve got your pick of potential data partners. | 想要挑选潜在的数据合作方 |
[06:00] | We’ve done our homework– | 我们也做了调查 |
[06:02] | or rather Peter has done our homework, and | 或者说彼得帮我们做了调查 |
[06:06] | he says you’re one of the companies we should consider. | 他说我们应该考虑你们公司 |
[06:09] | I’ve looked at all the information you provided, | 我已经看过了你提供的所有信息 |
[06:11] | including the company profile, growth rate, | 包括公司的利润 增长率 |
[06:14] | consumer analytic statistics, and data points per target– | 顾客分析数据 目标数据点 |
[06:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[06:30] | Any problems with your cover, Ms. Shaw? | 你的身份没问题吧 肖女士 |
[06:32] | Not unless someone asks me to type. | 别叫我打字就不会暴露 |
[06:40] | A baby rattle? | 摇铃 |
[06:42] | I apologize if I spoiled the surprise. | 如果我剧透了惊喜 抱歉 |
[06:45] | No, it’s all right, it’s just, my wife and I | 不 没事 只是 我跟妻子 |
[06:48] | haven’t told anybody outside the immediate family. | 只对家里人说了 没对外公布 |
[06:52] | – How did you know? – Your wine consumption. | -你怎么知道的 -你的葡萄酒消费 |
[06:55] | – Excuse me? – It’s dropped from two bottles a week | -什么 -从以前的一周两瓶 |
[06:57] | to almost nothing in the past three months, | 下降到过去的三个月几乎一瓶没有 |
[06:58] | And your milk, yogurt, and cheese consumption has tripled. | 而你的牛奶 酸奶和奶酪消费却是之前的三倍 |
[07:02] | The grocery store where you shop. | 你购物的那家商店 |
[07:05] | You’re members of their customer loyalty program. | 你是他们”顾客忠诚项目”的会员 |
[07:08] | We created that. | 那项目是我们做的 |
[07:10] | And I thought they just sent out coupons. | 我还以为他们就发优惠券呢 |
[07:13] | No. Programs like that | 不 这种项目 |
[07:15] | are just scratching the surface of what we can do. | 不过是冰山一角 |
[07:17] | What we’re really working towards here at LifeTrace | 我们”生活轨迹”真正的方向 |
[07:21] | is the future, | 是未来 |
[07:22] | a future where every person’s needs will be met | 未来 所有人的需要都将被满足 |
[07:25] | because we have all the information necessary | 因为我们有所有必要的信息 |
[07:27] | to meet those needs. | 满足其需要 |
[07:29] | Eating habits to predict diseases. | 以饮食习惯来预测疾病 |
[07:33] | Compatibility factors to eliminate loneliness. | 以相配分析来消除孤身 |
[07:36] | And the way we do that is by getting to know someone, | 其方式就是了解一个人 |
[07:38] | from the major events of their lives, | 上至生命中的大事件 |
[07:41] | right down to the tiniest detail of their everyday routine. | 下至日常生活中的点点滴滴 |
[07:44] | Learning everything about a person | 全面了解一个人 |
[07:47] | allows us to help them improve their life. | 让我们得以帮助他们提升生活品质 |
[07:50] | Sounds appealing, but can I ask, | 似乎挺吸引人 但能否问下 |
[07:51] | have you run into any issues with respect to privacy concerns? | 你们是否有过侵犯隐私的问题呢 |
[07:55] | Nothing significant. | 没什么大不了的 |
[07:56] | There are always a few who take issue with what we do, | 总有些人看我们做的事不顺眼 |
[07:59] | but these days, people know, you can’t fight the technology. | 不过 现在 众所周知 科技是无法抗拒的 |
[08:04] | And let’s be honest, those crying the loudest about privacy | 坦白说 那些成天叫着隐私权的 |
[08:09] | are probably the ones trying to hide something. | 多半藏着见不得人的事 |
[08:12] | That’s why– uh, Barry. | 因此 巴里 |
[08:14] | – Oh, yeah. – That’s why I put my own profile up on our site. | -好的 -因此我把我的个人资料放到了网站上 |
[08:19] | Anyone can look me up and see, I’ve got nothing to hide. | 任何人都可以看到 我没有见不得人的 |
[08:29] | We’ll need to work out a proposal to present to our board. | 我们需要个提案呈交董事会 |
[08:32] | How would tomorrow morning work for you? | 明天上午可以吗 |
[08:35] | Sounds great. | 挺好 |
[08:42] | Yes, it’ll be all their numbers– | 对 全是他们的号码 |
[08:44] | Whatever’s going on with this guy, | 不管这家伙出什么事儿 |
[08:45] | it sure isn’t hurting his business. | 他的生意倒是毫发无伤 |
[08:46] | I think it’s time to look a little more closely at Mr. Kruger. | 我想应该细查查克鲁格先生了 |
[08:49] | People who say they have nothing to hide almost always do. | 那些号称”没有见不得人”的人 往往都有 |
[09:02] | Nothing comes up on his record. | 纪录上查不出什么 |
[09:04] | Thank you for checking. | 感谢帮忙 |
[09:07] | I understand you’re back on the day shift. | 我知道你现在上回白班了 |
[09:09] | Yeah, but I’m giving up something. | 是啊 不过我有所舍弃了 |
[09:12] | What’s that? | 舍弃什么了 |
[09:13] | My patience. | 耐心 |
[09:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:16] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[09:21] | Before we roll, I just want to say | 巡逻前 我想先说一声 |
[09:22] | I’m really looking forward to working together and– | 我真的非常期待跟你一同 |
[09:24] | Laskey, | 拉斯基 |
[09:26] | one, I didn’t want to be an F.T.O., | 第一 我并不想当教习警员 |
[09:28] | but it beats being a vampire. | 但总好过昼伏夜出 |
[09:31] | Number two, | 第二 |
[09:32] | when I tell you to do something, just you do it, no questions. | 我让你干什么 你就干 别多问 |
[09:36] | And number three, | 第三 |
[09:38] | don’t touch my radio. Got it? | 不许碰无线电 明白吗 |
[09:41] | Yes, Ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[09:42] | Carter. Just Carter. | 卡特 叫卡特就好 |
[09:51] | How is it I got stuck being the office monkey? | 我被困在办公室算怎么一回事儿 |
[09:53] | I thought you liked being in the middle of the action, Shaw. | 我还以为你喜欢参与行动 肖 |
[09:57] | I think I’d see more action in a tollbooth. | 在收费站上班都比这”行动”刺激 |
[10:03] | I was just emptying the trash. | 我只是想倒垃圾 |
[10:06] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[10:08] | – I’ll come back. – Okay. | -我一会儿回来 -好的 |
[10:09] | Tell the board we’re meeting tomorrow. | 通知董事会明天开会 |
[10:11] | Sure thing, Mr. Kruger. | 好的 克鲁格先生 |
[10:13] | Quite a stunt you pulled with the baby rattle. | 摇铃那招太闹噱头 |
[10:15] | I’d have told you about it, | 我该提前告诉你一声 |
[10:17] | but you’d have tried to talk me out of it. | 但你肯定不让我送 |
[10:20] | You’re right. We need this deal. | 没错 这笔生意一定要拿下 |
[10:22] | Well, we just got it. Come on, Barry. | 我们拿下了 得了 巴里 |
[10:24] | This changes everything. This puts us on the map. | 这将改变一切 让我们一步登天 |
[10:28] | What is it, Haley? | 怎么了 海莉 |
[10:29] | It’s about the party tonight. | 是今晚的派对 |
[10:30] | I tried to put the restaurant deposit on your credit card | 我想用您的信用卡预订 |
[10:32] | but it was declined. | 但交易被拒绝 |
[10:33] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:34] | I don’t know, the bank wouldn’t tell me, I’m sorry. | 不知道 银行不说原因 很抱歉 |
[10:37] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[10:43] | You know, sometimes, I wish I had an assistant | 有时候我真希望自己的助理 |
[10:44] | whose qualifications extended beyond having a great ass. | 除了屁股辣之外还能有点儿实力 |
[10:49] | I sure hope this guy’s a perpetrator. | 我真希望这家伙是行凶者 |
[10:51] | Want to go to a party, Shaw? | 想去派对吗 肖 |
[10:53] | Only if you promise to wear something pretty. | 只要你肯穿得娇媚点儿 |
[11:17] | Thanks. You. | 谢谢 你 |
[11:21] | First, I want to say it’s great of all of you | 首先 非常感谢各位 |
[11:25] | to make it tonight, especially my wife Dedee. | 今晚大驾光临 尤其是我妻子迪迪 |
[11:30] | Mr. Reese, how’s the Kruger’s party? | 里瑟先生 克鲁格的派对怎么样 |
[11:32] | Delightful. | 令人愉快 |
[11:34] | Have you learned anything? | 有发现吗 |
[11:35] | Just that Kruger’s got a lot of friends, | 克鲁格朋友挺多 |
[11:38] | appears to be happily married, | 婚姻看起来挺幸福 |
[11:40] | and Shaw likes truffled quail eggs. | 肖喜欢松露鹌鹑蛋 |
[11:45] | You can’t expect me to shoot somebody on an empty stomach. | 你不能指望我饿着肚子开枪打人啊 |
[11:47] | I’d prefer you didn’t shoot anyone at all. | 我只希望你别开枪打人 |
[11:50] | What about you, Finch? Dig anything up? | 你呢 芬奇 有发现吗 |
[11:52] | Yes. Kruger’s gone to great lengths | 有 克鲁格处理了很多 |
[11:55] | to suppress any bad publicity about LifeTrace. | 对”生活轨迹”不利的消息 |
[11:58] | Negative blog posts, news articles, | 爆料贴子 负面新闻 |
[12:02] | Even a class action lawsuit buried in non-disclosure agreements, | 还有个联合起诉案 签了保密协议私了 |
[12:06] | All scrubbed from the internet. | 网上都被清干净了 |
[12:09] | Sweetheart, I love you. This is for you. | 亲爱的 我爱你 这是献给你的 |
[13:00] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没有见不得人的 |
[13:01] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没有见不得人的 |
[13:03] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没有见不得人的 |
[13:06] | Turn it off. Turn it off, now! | 关掉 快关掉 |
[13:09] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[13:13] | This somebody’s idea of a joke? | 这是谁的恶作剧吗 |
[13:17] | Dedee, honey, I have no id– | 迪迪 亲爱的 我不知 |
[13:21] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[13:22] | Yeah, someone just turned Kruger’s anniversary video into a sex tape. | 在 有人把克鲁格的周年纪念光盘换成了性爱录像 |
[13:26] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[13:27] | Sweetie, listen– | 亲爱的 听我 |
[13:37] | What are you all looking at? | 你们看什么看 |
[13:41] | Go home. The party’s over. | 回家去 派对结束了 |
[13:42] | Party’s over! | 派对结束了 |
[13:50] | Just when things were getting interesting. | 这下越来越有意思了 |
[13:51] | I know, first his credit cards, now this. | 是啊 先是信用卡 再是这个 |
[13:54] | Someone’s messing with Kruger, Finch. | 有人在整克鲁格 芬奇 |
[13:57] | The machine wouldn’t send us his number | 要只是想羞辱他 |
[13:58] | if someone just wanted to humiliate him. | 机器是不会给出号码的 |
[14:00] | No, we need to find whoever’s behind this | 没错 我们得找到幕后人 |
[14:02] | before they come after him again. | 免得他们对他下手 |
[14:05] | Or before Kruger finds them first. | 或者说免得克鲁格先找到他们 |
[14:21] | – Finch. – Ms. Shaw. Is everything all right? | -芬奇 -肖女士 没问题吧 |
[14:25] | Don’t sound so worried, Harold. I haven’t hurt anybody…yet. | 别这么紧张 哈罗德 我还没揍人呢 |
[14:29] | Very reassuring. You have news? | 真宽心啊 有新消息 |
[14:30] | I think I know who hijacked Kruger’s anniversary party. | 我知道昨晚是谁搞乱克鲁格的周年纪念了 |
[14:33] | Here’s the restaurant’s security camera footage from last night. | 这是昨晚酒店的监控录像 |
[14:38] | A woman dressed as a waiter. | 那女人穿得像服务生 |
[14:40] | None of the waitstaff had seen her before. | 但所有的服务生以前从没见过她 |
[14:42] | I might have. | 我见过 |
[14:43] | I’ve been going through all the parties | 我一直在查看联合起诉 |
[14:45] | to the class action suit against Kruger. | 克鲁格一案里所有的原告 |
[14:48] | All of them claim to have been victimized | 他们都声称私人信息 |
[14:49] | when their personal information was released by LifeTrace. | 被”生活轨迹”泄露 深受其害 |
[14:52] | Victimized how? | 怎么害的 |
[14:53] | Identity theft, harassment, blackmail, fraud. | 身份盗用 骚扰 勒索 欺诈 |
[14:58] | Even murder. | 甚至被谋杀 |
[14:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:01] | Chloe Harper, | 克洛伊·哈珀 |
[15:02] | Daughter of the lead plaintiff, Sherry Harper. | 首席原告雪利·哈珀的女儿 |
[15:04] | She lost her life to a stalker, | 她被人跟踪杀害 |
[15:05] | who found her home address using LifeTrace. | 那人通过生活轨迹找到了她的住址 |
[15:08] | No wonder Kruger wanted the suit buried. | 难怪克鲁格要把案子私了 |
[15:10] | Detective Fusco is running background checks | 现在弗斯科警探正在 |
[15:12] | on all of the plaintiffs as we speak. | 对所有原告进行背景调查 |
[15:15] | Wait, I just found our mystery waiter. | 等等 我发现那神秘服务员了 |
[15:16] | Her name is Karen Mills. She lives in Queens. | 她叫凯伦·米尔斯 住在皇后区 |
[15:19] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[15:20] | No, stay put, Ms. Shaw. | 不用 待在那儿 肖女士 |
[15:21] | I’ll see if Detective Carter can help us. | 我看看卡特警探能否帮忙 |
[15:37] | – What did she do? – Rolled a stop. | -她怎么了 -闯了停止标志 |
[15:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:43] | Stay in the car. I got this. | 待在车里 我来 |
[15:56] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[16:04] | Something wrong, Officer? | 有问题吗 警官 |
[16:06] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[16:10] | Why are you coming after Wayne Kruger? | 为什么要整韦恩·克鲁格 |
[16:15] | Don’t make me ask twice, Ms. Mills. | 别让我问第二遍 米尔斯女士 |
[16:19] | I-I got a package. | 我 我收到个包裹 |
[16:21] | A package? From who? | 包裹 谁寄来的 |
[16:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:25] | It was anonymous. | 是匿名的 |
[16:26] | There was a DVD and some instructions | 里面有张碟 还有写明 |
[16:28] | on what to do if I wanted to get back at him. | 如果我想报复他应该怎么做 |
[16:31] | Why? What did he do to you? | 为什么 他对你做了什么 |
[16:33] | He ruined my life. | 他毁了我的生活 |
[16:36] | How? | 怎么毁 |
[16:40] | I was a paralegal at a law firm. | 我本来在一家律所做助理 |
[16:44] | It’s where I met my fiance. | 在那儿认识了我的未婚夫 |
[16:47] | One day, some of the assistants were | 一天 有助理律师 |
[16:49] | looking people up on this website, LifeTrace. | 通过那个网络找人 “生活轨迹” |
[16:55] | They found some pictures. | 他们发现了一些照片 |
[16:57] | What kind of pictures? | 什么照片 |
[17:01] | They were taken by an ex-boyfriend, | 是我前男友拍的 |
[17:04] | of us, in his bedroom. | 我们俩 在卧室里 |
[17:08] | And everyone saw them. | 所有人都看到了 |
[17:09] | My fiance, he… | 我未婚夫 他 |
[17:13] | called off our engagement. | 解除了婚约 |
[17:18] | When I got the package, | 我收到包裹时 |
[17:21] | I saw a chance to make Kruger | 觉得终于能让克鲁格 |
[17:22] | feel the humiliation that I felt. | 感受到我曾受的羞辱 |
[17:26] | So I took it. | 所以我做了 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna let you off with a warning this time, Ms. Mills. | 这次就警告放行了 米尔斯女士 |
[17:39] | So long as you take that package you got | 但你得把你收到的包裹 |
[17:42] | take it to a Detective Lionel Fusco at the 8th precinct, | 拿去给第八局的莱奈尔·弗斯科警探 |
[17:45] | and you promise me you’ll never do anything like that again. | 并保证下不为例 |
[17:48] | Thank you. I won’t, Officer. | 谢谢 不会了 警官 |
[17:52] | Good, ’cause the NYPD, we’ll know. | 很好 因为纽约警局会发现的 |
[17:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:05] | Hope you got that. | 希望你听到了 |
[18:06] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[18:07] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[18:09] | Doesn’t sound like she had anything to do | 听上去她和其他 |
[18:11] | with the other attacks on Kruger. | 对克鲁格的攻击无关 |
[18:12] | Likely done by whoever sent the anonymous package. | 很可能是寄匿名包裹的人干的 |
[18:17] | Look, baby, I know you’re mad, | 宝贝 我知道你很生气 |
[18:20] | but I need you to call me back. | 但请回我电话 |
[18:21] | The bank says our cards have been canceled | 银行说我们的卡被取消了 |
[18:22] | and our account’s emptied out. | 我们的账户也被清空了 |
[18:24] | Something’s wrong. Just call me. | 事情不对劲 给我回电 |
[18:26] | Haley, will you get my accountant on the line? | 海莉 能接通我会计的电话吗 |
[18:29] | What are you doing? What’s the problem? | 你在干什么 有什么问题吗 |
[18:31] | My problem? | 我的问题 |
[18:33] | First saved message. | 第一条留言 |
[18:35] | You know, sometimes, I wish I had an assistant | 有时候我真希望自己的助理 |
[18:37] | whose qualifications extended beyond having a great ass. | 除了屁股辣之外还能有点儿实力 |
[18:41] | – Where did that come from? – You, apparently. | -你从哪里听来的 -明显是从你这里 |
[18:43] | Someone is using Kruger’s own words against him. | 有人用克鲁格自己的话攻击他自己 |
[18:46] | His office must be bugged. | 他的办公室肯定被窃听了 |
[18:48] | Screw you, Wayne. | 去死吧 韦恩 |
[18:57] | Mr. Hayes? | 海斯先生 |
[19:00] | Mr. Collier. | 科利尔先生 |
[19:02] | Mr. Collier, what’s going on? | 科利尔先生 怎么了 |
[19:07] | In light of recent developments, | 鉴于近期的事态 |
[19:11] | Mr. Deaver doesn’t think LifeTrace | 迪弗先生认为”生活轨迹” |
[19:12] | is the best partner for us, after all. | 并非我们需要的合作伙伴 |
[19:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[19:21] | This is getting better by the minute. | 这下子更好玩儿了 |
[19:23] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:25] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我倒指望你解释一下呢 |
[19:32] | No. No, no, no. You gotta take the site down. | 不不不不 得赶紧把这个撤下来 |
[19:35] | We already did, but not before Riverton saw it. | 已经撤了 但是里弗顿公司已经看到了 |
[19:39] | They yanked the deal! | 他们撤销了合作 |
[19:41] | I cannot believe this is happening! | 真不敢相信 |
[19:42] | You never said you went bankrupt, or had a DUI. | 你从没说过你破产过 还有酒驾纪录 |
[19:45] | That was over ten years ago. It was expunged. | 那都是十年前的事儿了 早删除了 |
[19:48] | Is this an arrest warrant? | 这是逮捕令吗 |
[19:49] | I was in college. It was dismissed. | 我那时在上大学 早撤销了 |
[19:52] | Look, this is all ancient history. | 这都是陈年往事了 |
[19:53] | It’s new to us, and to Riverton. | 对我们是新闻 对里弗顿公司也是 |
[19:56] | Someone is screwing with me. Can’t you see that? | 有人在故意整我 你看不出来吗 |
[19:59] | Wayne, we think it might be best if you… | 韦恩 我们认为你最好 |
[20:03] | took some time to sort out your personal issues. | 先花点时间处理一下个人问题 |
[20:08] | If I took some time? | 花点时间 |
[20:09] | A leave of absence while we evaluate our options. | 我们评估决策时 先暂时离职 |
[20:12] | While you evaluate your options? | 你们评估决策 |
[20:15] | This is my company, Barry! | 这是我的公司 巴里 |
[20:17] | And you’re the face of it. And that’s now a problem. | 你是公司的门面 问题就出在这里 |
[20:25] | Okay, look– | 听着 |
[20:27] | We already took a vote. | 我们已经投票了 |
[20:34] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:39] | But I’m gonna find out who’s doing this to me. | 但我会找出是谁干的 |
[20:42] | And then, I’m gonna call Riverton. | 然后 我会打电话给里弗顿公司 |
[20:46] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我会解决 |
[20:49] | Looks like Kruger’s just been kicked out of his own company. | 克鲁格刚刚被赶出了自己的公司 |
[20:52] | Things are escalating with Kruger, Finch. | 克鲁格的处境越发困难了 芬奇 |
[20:55] | We any closer to finding the perpetrator? | 查出行凶者了吗 |
[20:57] | I’m working on it, Mr. Reese. | 正在找 里瑟先生 |
[21:15] | 未知号码 来电 | |
[21:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:19] | You’ve hurt a great many people, Mr. Kruger. | 你伤害了很多人 克鲁格先生 |
[21:21] | What? Who is this? | 什么 你是谁 |
[21:23] | You need to understand. | 你需要明白 |
[21:26] | Understand what? | 明白什么 |
[21:28] | You listen to me. If I find out you’re the one responsible– | 你给我听好了 要是让我查出是你在 |
[21:42] | The elevator’s free falling. | 电梯在自由落体 |
[21:43] | Modern elevators do not free fall, Ms. Shaw. | 现代电梯不会自由落体 肖女士 |
[21:45] | Tell that to Kruger. | 跟克鲁格说去 |
[21:50] | You can’t fight the technology. | 科技是无法抗拒的 |
[21:53] | Somebody has disabled the auto-safety features. | 有人终止了自动保护系统 |
[21:56] | The elevators aren’t networked. I can’t access them. | 电梯并不联网 我弄不到权限 |
[22:47] | Kruger made it out, Finch. | 克鲁格逃出来了 芬奇 |
[22:49] | Whoever’s coming after him has taken his company, | 要整他的人已经毁了他的公司 |
[22:51] | his money, his marriage. | 他的钱 他的婚姻 |
[22:53] | Soon the only thing left to take will be his life. | 剩下能毁掉的 只有他的命了 |
[23:04] | Finch, the call he got in the elevator, | 芬奇 他在电梯里接到的那个电话 |
[23:08] | could you trace it? | 你能追踪来源吗 |
[23:09] | No, but whoever hijacked the elevator | 不能 但不管是谁侵入了电梯 |
[23:11] | would have needed access to the building’s electrical room. | 肯定有大楼电配间的权限 |
[23:14] | I do know who cleaned out Kruger’s bank accounts. | 我倒是知道谁清了克鲁格的银行账户 |
[23:17] | – Who? – Dennis Paulson. | -谁 -丹尼斯·鲍尔森 |
[23:19] | Detective Fusco got his photo off the phony ID. | 弗斯科警探从假身份证上弄出了他的照片 |
[23:22] | He used to cash out Kruger’s accounts. | 他取空了克鲁格的帐户 |
[23:25] | He’s another member of the class action suit against Kruger, | 他也是联合起诉克鲁格的人之一 |
[23:29] | same as Ms. Mills. | 和米尔斯女士一样 |
[23:31] | Then we’re looking at multiple perpetrators. | 这么说是有多名行凶者了 |
[23:33] | Yes. Paulson lost his job and was arrested | 是的 鲍尔森丢了工作又被捕入狱 |
[23:37] | after LifeTrace conflated his profile with | 因为生活轨迹公司把他的资料 |
[23:40] | that of a serial rapist who happened to have the same name. | 跟另一个同名的连环强奸犯弄混了 |
[23:43] | Hate it when that happens. | 最恨这种 |
[23:47] | Paulson told Fusco he’d received the fake ID. | 鲍尔森告诉弗斯科 他从一个匿名包裹里 |
[23:50] | and Kruger’s banking information in an anonymous package. | 收到了假身份证和克鲁格的银行信息 |
[23:55] | Same as Karen Mills. | 和凯伦·米尔斯一样 |
[23:56] | Someone’s giving these victims everything | 有人向受害者提供信息 |
[23:57] | they need to get back at Kruger. | 让他们用来报复克鲁格 |
[23:59] | It’s turnkey revenge. | 一站式复仇服务 |
[24:01] | How many people in that class action? | 有多少人联合起诉 |
[24:03] | Over 200. 23 in the tri-state area. | 超过两百 其中二十三人来自三角洲区域 |
[24:06] | Finch, we can’t stop that many. | 芬奇 这么多人我们可阻止不了 |
[24:07] | It’d be fun trying. | 试试倒也有趣 |
[24:09] | I gotta ask, though, is this guy even worth our time? | 不过我得问问 这家伙值得我们浪费时间吗 |
[24:12] | You know, that’s not a question we entertained when we saved you, | 我们救你的时候可没想过这个问题 |
[24:15] | Ms. Shaw. | 肖女士 |
[24:16] | Our only chance to save Kruger is to find him. | 要救克鲁格 只能先找到他 |
[24:20] | I’m sending you his coordinates. | 我把他的坐标发给你 |
[24:30] | Guy’s a member of the Northside Killas. | 他是北区石岩帮的成员 |
[24:33] | Dang, got shot up pretty bad. | 见鬼 乱枪射杀 |
[24:36] | Who do you think did this? | 你觉得是谁干的 |
[24:38] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[24:39] | I’d talk to his regular customers first, | 要我会先和他的客户谈谈 |
[24:42] | see who he was having problems with. | 看他和谁有过节 |
[24:44] | But that’s not our job. | 但这不是我们的活儿 |
[24:46] | We just secure the scene and take the statements. | 我们只需要看管好现场 记好笔录 |
[24:50] | Right. | 是啊 |
[24:54] | First body? | 第一次见死尸 |
[24:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:00] | Yeah, fine. | 是啊 还行 |
[25:08] | Rookies. | 菜鸟 |
[25:16] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道刚才怎么回事 |
[25:17] | No? Take a look at your shoes. | 不知道 看看你的鞋啊 |
[25:22] | Just suck on the ice. | 吃你的冰块吧 |
[25:29] | You find anything? | 查出什么了吗 |
[25:30] | I haven’t looked yet. Hang on. | 我还没看呢 等等 |
[25:40] | Let’s see. | 我瞧瞧 |
[25:43] | – – 文件受限 – – – – 访问被拒绝 – – | |
[25:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:47] | The file’s been frozen. | 文件被冻结了 |
[25:48] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[25:49] | Why do you think? Probably too many prying eyes. | 你觉得呢 多半是隔墙有耳 |
[25:54] | I’m feeling a little better, | 我觉得好多了 |
[25:57] | so if you want to get back to it– | 如果你想回去 |
[26:01] | Yeah, sure. Let’s go. | 当然 走吧 |
[26:15] | Okay, Finch, I’ve got him. | 行了 芬奇 我找到他了 |
[26:17] | Mr. Collier, it’s Wayne Kruger again. | 科利尔先生 还是我 韦恩·克鲁格 |
[26:20] | I’m really hoping that we can meet before you leave town | 我非常希望在你离开之前 我们能见一面 |
[26:23] | so I can explain the confusion earlier today. | 我可以解释下之前的误会 |
[26:26] | If you give me a chance, I’m sure we can sort this all out. | 如果你给我个机会 我保证可以解决这事 |
[26:35] | Those crying the loudest about privacy | 那些成天叫着隐私权的 |
[26:38] | are probably the ones trying to hide something. | 多半藏着见不得人的事 |
[26:48] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[26:49] | They’ve hacked the car. | 他们黑进车里了 |
[26:54] | You can’t fight the technology. | 科技是无法抗拒的 |
[26:56] | Someone is overriding | 有人控制了 |
[26:57] | the vehicle’s electronic control unit. | 车辆的电控元件 |
[26:59] | You can’t fight the technology. | 科技是无法抗拒的 |
[27:01] | Mr. Reese, they can take control | 里瑟先生 他们可以控制 |
[27:02] | of his steering and throttle. | 他的转向和油门 |
[27:39] | Bet you could use a lift. | 要搭顺风车吧 |
[27:59] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[28:00] | Somewhere you won’t be attacked | 一个你不会被那些 |
[28:02] | by the people who are trying to kill you. | 想杀你的人攻击的地方 |
[28:04] | And you are? | 你们是谁 |
[28:05] | Right now, your only option. | 现在 是你的唯一选择 |
[28:10] | My car, what happened? | 我的车 发生什么了 |
[28:13] | This electronic control unit, | 这个电控元件 |
[28:16] | it overrode your car’s internal E.C.U., | 控制了车辆的内部电控元件 |
[28:18] | allowing someone to control the vehicle’s functions remotely. | 让别人可以远程控制你的车 |
[28:21] | Someone who? | 别人是谁 |
[28:23] | One of the members of that class action suit brought against you. | 联合起诉你的原告之一 |
[28:26] | That suit? My lawyers settled that. | 那诉讼案 我的律师达成和解了 |
[28:28] | Not to everyone’s satisfaction, it would seem. | 看来并非人人满意 |
[28:33] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[28:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:37] | Chloe Harper, the young woman killed by her stalker. | 克洛伊·哈珀 被人跟踪谋杀的年轻女士 |
[28:39] | Her mother was lead plaintiff, but there was no mention of her father. | 她的母亲是首席原告 但是没提到她父亲 |
[28:42] | I just looked him up. | 我刚刚查了下他 |
[28:43] | Stu Sommers. | 斯图·萨默斯 |
[28:45] | Different last name than Chloe’s–divorced? | 克洛伊没跟他姓 离婚了吗 |
[28:48] | I remember that man from your building. | 我在大厦里见过这个男人 |
[28:50] | He was posing as a janitor. | 他是清洁工 |
[28:54] | Yeah, Carl, hasn’t been around that long. | 是 卡尔 没来多久 |
[28:58] | Because until three months ago, he worked | 因为三个月前 他还是 |
[29:00] | as an electrical engineer at an aerospace firm. | 一家航空航天研究所的电子工程师 |
[29:02] | With a pedigree like that, he would have the skills | 既然有这层背景 他有能力 |
[29:04] | to design these sophisticated attacks. | 策划如此周密的攻击 |
[29:10] | We need to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[29:11] | He must be staying somewhere in the city. | 他肯定在城里 |
[29:13] | His personnel file, it would have to have an address. | 他的人事档案 应该会有住址 |
[29:17] | I can call tomorrow morning. | 我明早打个电话去查 |
[29:19] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[29:25] | Are you hacking my building’s servers? | 你黑进了我公司的服务器 |
[29:30] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[29:35] | Carl Miller, 162 Willow Street, apartment 4, Brooklyn. | 卡尔·米勒 布鲁克林威洛斯街162号四公寓 |
[29:38] | He’ll either be there or he’ll be at LifeTrace, | 他不在家里 就在”生活轨迹”公司 |
[29:40] | where he has access to the computers. | 那里他有权限接入电脑系统 |
[29:41] | Planning his next attack. I’ll check it out. | 计划下一次攻击 我去公司查 |
[29:44] | I’ll hit the apartment. | 我去公寓 |
[29:50] | Perhaps you should rest, Mr. Kruger. | 休息一下吧 克鲁格先生 |
[29:53] | You’ve had quite a day. | 今天可不容易 |
[30:12] | Got anything to eat around here? | 有什么吃的吗 |
[30:14] | Just sencha green tea and a box of doggie treats. | 只有煎绿茶 还有狗粮 |
[30:20] | I don’t suppose what you’re working on | 你在那儿忙活的事情 |
[30:21] | over there concerns me. | 应该和我无关吧 |
[30:23] | I’m trying to triangulate the location | 我在用三角定位查找 |
[30:24] | of the call you received in the elevator. | 在电梯里给你打电话的人 |
[30:27] | Did you recognize anything about the caller? | 你听得出声音吗 |
[30:31] | No, nothing. | 不 不能 |
[30:41] | I’d prefer you didn’t do that. | 你最好别这么做 |
[30:44] | I’d prefer you mind your own business. | 你最好别管闲事 |
[30:46] | That’s a tad ironic, coming from a man of your profession. | 真讽刺 干这行的人说出这话 |
[30:50] | – Meaning what? – Meaning your business | -什么意思 -意思是你的职业 |
[30:51] | is minding everyone else’s business. | 就是管别人的闲事 |
[30:54] | I do what I do to simplify and improve other people’s lives. | 我的工作让人们生活更便捷更有质量 |
[30:58] | What is it that you do? | 你又做什么呢 |
[30:59] | We help people out of difficult situations, | 帮助他人脱离困境 |
[31:02] | even situations of their own design. | 即使那人是自作自受 |
[31:04] | So it’s my fault that some wacko’s trying to kill me? | 那神经病想杀我 还是我的错了 |
[31:08] | The man lost his daughter, Mr. Kruger, | 他失去了女儿 克鲁格先生 |
[31:10] | to a stalker who was aided by your service. | 有人用你的服务跟踪她 杀了她 |
[31:13] | You feel no accountability? | 难道你觉得自己没有责任吗 |
[31:14] | I’m part of a $300 billion-a-year industry. | 这产业的年产值高达三千亿 我只是其中一员 |
[31:18] | Information abuses are unfortunate, but they happen. | 信息被滥用很不幸 但就是这样 |
[31:20] | – Can’t be helped. – Oh, they can, | -无法阻止 -可以阻止 |
[31:22] | but only if the people who have access to the information | 只要有权限拿到这些信息的人 |
[31:25] | are as interested in protecting it | 愿意积极保护这些信息 |
[31:26] | as they are in profiting from it. | 如同积极牟利一般 |
[31:31] | I was just checking to see if my wife had called. | 我想看看我妻子有没有打电话 |
[31:34] | I want to make sure she was okay. | 我想确认她没事 |
[31:37] | Mr. Kruger, I didn’t want you using the phone | 克鲁格先生 我不希望你打电话 |
[31:39] | because it might not be safe, | 因为这不安全 |
[31:40] | but if you must check your messages, | 但如果你要查看信息 |
[31:42] | we can go through your phone carrier’s web portal. | 我们可以用运营商的网络门户 |
[31:46] | Need my password? | 需要密码吗 |
[31:49] | You have a message. | 你有一条信息 |
[31:50] | Mr. Kruger, Peter Collier. | 克鲁格先生 我是彼得·科利尔 |
[31:52] | I spoke with my colleagues and | 我和同事商量了 |
[31:53] | they agreed we should all sit down again. | 他们同意我们再次会面了 |
[31:56] | If you could meet us at the Mayfield at 9:30, | 如果你九点半前到梅菲尔德酒店 |
[31:58] | that should give us enough time before our flight. | 我们就能在起飞前见上一面 |
[32:00] | We’ll meet you in the east dining room. | 我们在东餐厅等你 |
[32:02] | Yes, yes! If I leave now, I can still make it. | 太好了 我现在离开 还能赶上 |
[32:04] | And what about your wife? | 那你妻子呢 |
[32:07] | I’ll call her on the way. | 我在路上给她打电话 |
[32:09] | Mr. Kruger, wait. | 克鲁格先生 等等 |
[32:10] | The message, it’s not labeled as “New”. | 这条信息没有”新信息”标签 |
[32:13] | Someone else must have listened to it first. | 肯定是有人先听过了 |
[32:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:18] | Sommers! | 萨默斯 |
[32:19] | And if he’s listened to it, he’ll be waiting for you at the hotel. | 如果是他 他会在酒店那儿等着你 |
[32:21] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[32:22] | I don’t care, there’s too much riding on this deal. | 我不管 这笔生意太重要了 |
[32:28] | All right, I’ll contact my associates, | 好吧 我联系我的同伴 |
[32:29] | then have them meet us at the hotel. | 让他们去酒店跟我们会面 |
[32:46] | Okay, okay, Bear. | 好了 好了 小熊 |
[32:48] | Goodness. | 天啊 |
[33:08] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[33:09] | Mr. Reese… Kruger’s gone. | 里瑟先生 克鲁格跑了 |
[33:13] | I made the mistake of turning my back on him. | 我真不该对他掉以轻心 |
[33:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[33:16] | I will be. | 会好的 |
[33:22] | It would appear that Bear slowed Kruger down. | 看来小熊撕咬过克鲁格 |
[33:25] | He’s making his way to the Mayfield Hotel | 他正在去梅菲尔德酒店的路上 |
[33:27] | to take a meeting with the Riverton people. | 要跟里弗顿公司的人见面 |
[33:29] | I believe that Sommers knows that as well. | 萨默斯应该也知道这事 |
[33:32] | I’m at his locker now. | 我找到他的储物柜了 |
[33:40] | He’s been stalking Kruger, | 他一直在跟踪克鲁格 |
[33:42] | just like his own daughter was stalked. | 正如他的女儿被跟踪 |
[33:44] | And ultimately killed. | 并最终下杀手 |
[33:46] | I’ll get over to the Mayfield. | 我马上去梅菲尔德酒店 |
[33:51] | Something else, Mr. Reese. | 还有 里瑟先生 |
[33:54] | Kruger’s not only a potential victim, | 克鲁格不仅是受害者 |
[33:57] | he may also now be a perpetrator. | 现在可能还成了行凶者 |
[34:03] | I cannot believe this is happening! | 真不敢相信 |
[34:04] | Someone is screwing with me. Can’t you see that? | 有人在故意整我 你看不出来吗 |
[34:06] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我会解决 |
[34:20] | Looking for someone? Easy. | 在找人吗 放松 |
[34:24] | I won’t miss at this range. | 这么近我可不会射偏 |
[34:28] | So what was the plan? | 你到底有什么计划 |
[34:30] | Were you gonna take me out before or after my meeting? | 你是准备在会面之前还是之后干掉我 |
[34:34] | I hadn’t decided yet. | 我还没想好 |
[34:35] | You know, you’ve caused me | 你可给我造成了 |
[34:37] | a great deal of pain and suffering, Mr. Sommers. | 很大的伤害和麻烦 萨默斯先生 |
[34:41] | That was the point. | 那就对了 |
[34:45] | Now, you’re gonna help me get it all back. | 现在你要帮我把一切恢复原状 |
[34:52] | Mr. Kruger, you got my message. | 克鲁格先生 你收到我的留言了 |
[34:57] | What…happened to you? | 出 什么事了 |
[34:59] | You know, I’m… really glad you asked. | 真高兴你问了这问题 |
[35:04] | Where’s the rest of your team? | 其他人去哪儿了 |
[35:05] | Unfortunately, they had to catch an earlier flight. | 很不幸 他们得搭早一班的飞机 |
[35:08] | They send their regrets. | 他们让我代为致歉 |
[35:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:12] | Yeah. This is Mr. Sommers. | 对了 这位是萨默斯先生 |
[35:14] | Look, I thought we were gonna discuss our deal. | 我以为我们是要讨论生意合作 |
[35:18] | Yes, well, shortly after I called you. | 是啊 我给你打完电话后不久 |
[35:21] | We attempted to revisit the issue with our CEO, | 我们再次向首席执行官请示了这个问题 |
[35:24] | but we couldn’t get him to reconsider his decision. | 但我们没法让他改变决定 |
[35:27] | What? | 什么 |
[35:28] | I’m sorry, I thought a face-to-face | 很抱歉 我以为当面谈 |
[35:30] | would be better than another phone call. | 比再打电话给你要合适 |
[35:34] | No. | 不 |
[35:35] | – Excuse me? – No! | -什么 -不 |
[35:38] | You have no idea what I’ve been through to get here! | 你不明白我遭了多大罪才来到这里 |
[35:40] | Mr. Kruger, why do you have a gun? | 克鲁格先生 为什么你带着枪 |
[35:42] | Because this man humiliated me, stole from me, | 因为这个人羞辱了我 盗取了我的财产 |
[35:47] | and even tried to kill me. | 甚至还想要杀死我 |
[35:49] | It was his twisted little game that made our deal fall apart. | 都是他的变态游戏让我们的合作告吹了 |
[35:53] | – Tell him. – Okay, just, let’s put down the gun. | -告诉他 -好了 先把枪放下 |
[35:55] | I said tell him! | 我说了告诉他 |
[36:01] | Don’t do it, Mr. Sommers. | 别动手 萨默斯先生 |
[36:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:07] | Someone who knows what this is about. | 知晓事情原委的人 |
[36:13] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[36:17] | Then you know he killed her, | 那你知道 是他害死了我女儿 |
[36:19] | and something had to be done. | 正义必须伸张 |
[36:21] | I never touched your daughter. | 我从未动过你女儿 |
[36:22] | You may not have put your hands on her like that monster did, | 你虽然没像那个禽兽一样亲自动手 |
[36:25] | but you’re just as guilty. | 但你罪孽相同 |
[36:27] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[36:29] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[36:31] | See, her ex-boyfriend found her three times– | 她的前男友找到她三次 |
[36:35] | three times, using your LifeTrace. | 三次都是通过你的”生活轨迹” |
[36:38] | And every time he found her, | 每次他找到她 |
[36:40] | we asked the company to take her information down, | 我们都求你的公司从网上撤下她的信息 |
[36:44] | and they didn’t do it, | 但他们不肯 |
[36:45] | and so he found her again, and again, | 所以他又找到了我女儿 一次又一次 |
[36:49] | until the last time when he killed her. | 直到最后杀害了她 |
[36:54] | All because you and your company didn’t do anything. | 就是因为你和你公司”什么都没做” |
[37:04] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:12] | Sorry isn’t good enough. | 抱歉可不够 |
[37:14] | Listen to me, Stu. | 听我说 斯图 |
[37:17] | You do this, and your life… | 你动了手 你这辈子 |
[37:20] | it’s over. | 就毁了 |
[37:21] | It’s already over. | 已经毁了 |
[37:22] | Stu… | 斯图 |
[37:25] | this isn’t the way to honor your daughter’s memory. | 不应该这样纪念你的女儿 |
[37:28] | Think about it. What would Chloe want? | 好好想想 克洛伊会希望你怎么做 |
[37:49] | You did the right thing, for both of you. | 你做得对 为你们父女二人 |
[37:55] | Mr. Reese, I triangulated the call | 里瑟先生 我三角定位了 |
[37:57] | that Kruger received in the elevator. | 克鲁格在电梯里接到的那通电话 |
[37:58] | It’s now coming from inside the Mayfield. | 信号现在在梅菲尔德内部 |
[38:03] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[38:07] | You were right. Something had to be done, | 你说得对 正义必须伸张 |
[38:10] | which is why we reached out to you, Mr. Sommers. | 所以我们才联系你 萨默斯先生 |
[38:14] | You–you did it. You sent me the package. | 是你 是你给了我包裹 |
[38:18] | We sent you the means to exact justice for your daughter, | 我们给了你 为女儿伸张正义的方法 |
[38:23] | and you had the courage to act. | 你也有付诸实践的勇气 |
[38:28] | Unfortunately, the car crash wasn’t successful… | 不幸的是 车祸没能成功 |
[38:31] | requiring this improvisation, | 只得这样即兴演出 |
[38:34] | but everything worked out in the end. | 不过到头来总算成功了 |
[38:38] | You should go now, Mr. Sommers. | 你该离开了 萨默斯先生 |
[38:50] | I think you understand now. | 你现在应该理解了 |
[38:52] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
[38:55] | What is lost when your privacy’s stripped away. | 隐私泄露后 你会失去什么 |
[39:02] | Your identity, your job, | 你的身份 你的工作 |
[39:06] | your family, | 你的家庭 |
[39:08] | security, | 人身安全 |
[39:10] | everything. | 一切 |
[39:13] | You… | 你 |
[39:14] | And thousands more just like me. | 还有千千万万像我一样的人 |
[39:17] | People who have chosen action over apathy, | 我们不愿再沉默 而选择采取行动 |
[39:21] | to take back what men like you | 重新夺回被你这种人 |
[39:25] | and the government have stolen. | 和政府偷走的权利 |
[39:33] | This wasn’t a game, Mr. Kruger, | 这不是游戏 克鲁格先生 |
[39:34] | this was a lesson, | 这是一个教训 |
[39:36] | the first. | 第一个 |
[39:39] | We were just gonna scare you, but… | 我们本来只想吓吓你 但是 |
[39:43] | that wouldn’t change anything, would it? | 那改变不了什么 是吧 |
[39:55] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[39:56] | John, are you shot? | 约翰 你中枪了吗 |
[39:57] | My vest caught it. Think my rib’s broken. | 打在防弹衣上了 估计肋骨断了 |
[40:01] | And Kruger? | 克鲁格呢 |
[40:05] | He’s dead, Finch. | 他死了 芬奇 |
[40:09] | I got him. | 看到他了 |
[40:10] | Can you walk? | 能走吗 |
[40:13] | I need to get to Collier. | 我得去追科利尔 |
[40:15] | We’ve got to get you out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[40:17] | She’s right, Mr. Reese. Another time. | 她说得对 里瑟先生 以后再说 |
[40:37] | Back for more? | 还想吐 |
[40:39] | I need to say something. | 我有话要说 |
[40:41] | Can it wait until after you buy me coffee? | 先给我买杯咖啡不行吗 |
[40:44] | I know you had to take a partner to get back on days, | 我知道 你必须带搭档才能上回白班 |
[40:47] | but did you know that two other rookies | 但你知不知道有两个新人 |
[40:49] | were supposed to be in this seat before me? | 是排在我之前应该跟你的 |
[40:51] | And both requested to be reassigned. | 他们全都申请重新分配了 |
[40:53] | If you want another F.T.O., just say the word. | 如果你想要换教习警员 就提出来 |
[40:55] | No, that’s the point, I didn’t ask to be reassigned, | 不 这才是重点 我没申请重新分配 |
[40:59] | because I chose you. | 因为我想选择你 |
[41:01] | Chose me? Why? | 选择我 为什么 |
[41:05] | In the academy, I heard about you. | 在警察学院时 我就听说过你 |
[41:08] | Your work with the homicide task force | 你在凶案组的事迹 |
[41:09] | and how you took down those corrupt cops. | 你如何推翻那些腐败警察 |
[41:13] | I thought, | 我就想 |
[41:13] | “Someday, that’s what I want to do.” | 有一天 我也想那样 |
[41:15] | That’s why I jumped at the chance to train under you. | 所以我抓住机会 在你手下受教 |
[41:19] | But I don’t get the sense that you want to train anybody, | 但我感觉你根本不愿意教习 |
[41:22] | and if that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[41:24] | then I’d prefer it if you just cut me loose. | 我宁愿你甩掉我算了 |
[41:29] | 3-Adam-10, we got a report of a 10-53 near Morris and 149th. | 3A10 莫里斯大街和149街交汇发生一起车祸 |
[41:43] | Roger, dispatch. 3-Adam-10 responding. | 收到 调度中心 3A10前往 |
[41:59] | I made a call to Riverton’s home office. | 我给里弗顿公司的总部打了电话 |
[42:02] | Seems Collier, no doubt an alias, | 科利尔 当然是假名 |
[42:04] | has not returned to work. | 他没回去上班 |
[42:07] | And I don’t think he will. | 我想他也不会 |
[42:08] | He started four months ago as V.P. of customer analytics, | 他四个月前开始担任顾客分析副总一职 |
[42:12] | a position that allowed him to get close enough to Kruger | 他可以藉此接近克鲁格 |
[42:14] | so that he could both witness and participate | 得以见证并参与 |
[42:17] | in the dismantling of his life. | 毁掉他生活的整个过程 |
[42:20] | He told Kruger there were others like him. | 他告诉克鲁格 还有跟他一样的人 |
[42:22] | Yes, and I’m inclined to believe him. | 是啊 这点我相信他 |
[42:23] | I discovered that the anonymous packages | 我发现寄给萨默斯先生 |
[42:26] | sent to Mr. Sommers and the others | 和其他人的匿名包裹 |
[42:27] | came through mail-processing centers | 是经由邮政中心 |
[42:30] | scattered all over the country. | 发往全国的 |
[42:31] | Could’ve saved on the postage | 本来可以省掉包裹 |
[42:33] | and just shot him when they had the chance. | 逮到机会直接爆头 |
[42:37] | I’m just saying it was an elaborate plan. | 我就是说 这计划煞费苦心 |
[42:39] | It wasn’t just about killing Kruger. | 这不仅是要杀死克鲁格 |
[42:42] | It was about giving the people he hurt a chance at retribution. | 而是要给被伤害者以报仇的机会 |
[42:46] | And also putting an ideology into action. | 同时也是实践一种理念 |
[42:49] | Collier referred to Kruger’s murder as “A lesson”. | 科利尔称杀害克鲁格是”一个教训” |
[42:53] | The first. | 第一个 |
[42:56] | I fear that whatever his organization’s | 不管他背后的组织 |
[42:58] | ultimate goals may be, | 终极目标为何 |
[43:01] | this could be just the beginning. | 恐怕这仅仅是开始 |