时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:50] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[00:53] | That’s a human liver. | 这是肝脏 |
[00:54] | We have to get that to City General. A patient’s life depends on it. | 我们得马上送去市医院 有病人等着救命呢 |
[00:57] | Our boss’s life depends on it more. | 我们老板更等着救命 |
[01:04] | Drop the gun, | 把枪扔下 |
[01:05] | or your friend is gonna get it. | 否则你朋友就要挨枪 |
[01:16] | Here’s your liver. | 肝脏拿好 |
[01:18] | Look, Belinda, or whatever your name is… | 那个 比琳达 不管你叫啥 |
[01:23] | you just saved my life. | 你刚刚救了我的命 |
[01:24] | How can I ever possibly– | 我要如何才能 |
[01:26] | All done here, Finch. | 搞定了 芬奇 |
[01:27] | Not to be a stickler about etiquette, Ms. Shaw, | 倒不是说一定要拘于礼节 肖女士 |
[01:30] | but I believe that Mr. Mathers was in the midst of thanking you. | 但我认为马瑟斯先生只是想谢谢你 |
[01:33] | You paid me to save him, not listen to him talk. | 你付钱雇我救他 没付钱听他废话 |
[01:35] | And while your combat skills are impressive, | 虽说你的战斗水平令人赞叹 |
[01:38] | your bedside manner still leaves a little something to be desired. | 但服务态度实在有待提高 |
[01:41] | I was thinking you might stop by, | 我想你过来一趟 |
[01:43] | and we could discuss it over a nice cup of tea. | 我们可以喝杯茶讨论一下 |
[01:45] | As fun as that sounds, Finch, | 听起来不错 芬奇 |
[01:48] | I’ll pass. | 不过免了 |
[02:04] | I don’t like meeting out in the open like this, Yogorov. | 我不喜欢这样在公开场合会面 约格洛夫 |
[02:07] | Relax, Simmons. | 放松 西蒙斯 |
[02:09] | This place was on the map you gave us. | 这是你给我们的地点 |
[02:11] | You see any cameras? | 你看到有摄像头了吗 |
[02:13] | – So, Terney? – Yeah. | -铁尼是吧 -对 |
[02:15] | What’s the status on our joint operation? | 我们的合作项目进展如何了 |
[02:17] | Everything’s in place. | 一切就位 |
[02:19] | Our part’s good to go. We just need you to arrange the meeting. | 我们这边可以了 只等你们安排会面了 |
[02:22] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[02:24] | We’ll get all the players in one room. | 我们会安排所有人到一个房间 |
[02:26] | One very secure room. | 一个极为安全的房间 |
[02:29] | If our boss is gonna be involved, | 既然我们老大要参与 |
[02:31] | this has gotta be airtight. | 就一定要万无一失 |
[02:53] | John… | 约翰 |
[02:54] | one of these days, I’m just gonna shoot you. | 早晚有一天 我会给你一枪 |
[02:58] | I get that a lot. | 见怪不怪了 |
[03:06] | Busted, huh? | 抓获现形啊 |
[03:10] | Finch and I have known about your side project for a while. | 芬奇和我早就知道你私下的计划了 |
[03:14] | From what we’ve seen, | 据我们所知 |
[03:16] | you’ve got enough to bring down half the organization. | 你掌握的足够扳倒他们一半的组织了 |
[03:20] | You could bust them, | 你可以拿住他们 |
[03:22] | make deals to take down the rest. | 跟他们做交易供出其他人 |
[03:25] | Special Agent Donnelly tried that. | 唐纳利特工用过这招了 |
[03:28] | But HR rebuilt itself from ashes ’cause we didn’t cut off the head. | 但HR又死灰复燃 因为我们没抓住头儿 |
[03:33] | If we had, | 要是我们抓住了 |
[03:35] | Cal might still be alive. | 卡尔也许还活着 |
[03:37] | I’m playing by different rules now. | 我现在另寻他途了 |
[03:41] | No deals. | 不做交易 |
[03:44] | And I won’t make a move until I can bring down the boss. | 在没抓到老大之前我不会轻举妄动 |
[03:47] | They’re running some joint operation with the Russians. | 他们在跟俄罗斯人合作某种项目 |
[03:50] | If I can just get eyes on that meeting, | 我是我能监视他们的会面 |
[03:53] | I might finally ID the head of HR. | 也许就能查出HR头目的真实身份 |
[03:58] | – Need help? – No. | -需要帮忙吗 -不 |
[04:00] | But if I do, you’ll be my first call. | 不过如果我需要的话 一定第一个找你 |
[04:14] | Finch, I thought you said we had a new number. | 芬奇 你说我们有新号码了 |
[04:17] | We do, | 是的 |
[04:19] | but this one doesn’t match any social security number on record. | 但这号码查不到任何匹配的记录 |
[04:22] | The nine digits in question are a USCIS alien registration number. | 这九位数是移民局颁发的外国人登记号码 |
[04:28] | Green card number. | 绿卡号码 |
[04:30] | We’re looking for an immigrant. | 这是位移民 |
[04:31] | Specifically, Ms. Genrika Zhirova of Solntsevo, Russia. | 而且 珍瑞卡·芝诺娃女士来自俄罗斯索恩泽 |
[04:35] | Information on Ms. Zhirova is a little hard to come by. | 芝诺娃女士的信息很难查 |
[04:38] | She has virtually no digital footprint. | 她完全没有任何网络数据 |
[04:40] | All I have so far is a last known address. | 我目前只查到一个已知地址 |
[04:42] | It’s a housing project in the South Bronx. | 在布朗克斯南区的公建楼 |
[04:44] | I can’t even find a photo of the woman. | 我甚至找不到此女的照片 |
[04:46] | Then let’s go have a look at her. | 那就去亲眼看看她吧 |
[04:58] | Agent Stone, immigration and customs. | 斯通探员 海关入境处的 |
[05:00] | I’m looking for Genrika Zhirova. | 我来找珍瑞卡·芝诺娃 |
[05:05] | Genrika! | 珍瑞卡 |
[05:16] | No eyes on the target yet, but I see drugs at her place. | 还没发现目标 不过我在她住处发现了毒品 |
[05:19] | Could have something to do with why we’re here. | 也许这就是我们来此的原因 |
[05:21] | Rough neighborhood. | 这区很乱 |
[05:22] | Whatever this woman’s into, | 这女人卷进的事儿 |
[05:24] | I got a feeling it’s gonna get messy. | 我感觉肯定没好儿 |
[05:30] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:32] | Y-you’re Genrika? | 你是 珍瑞卡 |
[05:35] | Gen. Nobody calls me Genrika. | 珍 没人叫我珍瑞卡 |
[05:39] | Are your parents here? | 你父母在吗 |
[05:40] | My mom’s in prison in Russia. | 我妈在俄罗斯坐牢 |
[05:43] | I never knew my dad. | 从没见过我爸 |
[05:46] | I came here a few years ago to live with my grandfather. | 我几年前过来跟我外公住 |
[05:49] | And where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[05:51] | Cemetery. | 坟墓里 |
[05:52] | He died eight months ago. | 八个月前去世的 |
[05:55] | Shouldn’t you guys already know this stuff? | 你们不是已经知道这些了吗 |
[05:58] | So now you live with, um… | 那你现在是跟 |
[06:00] | Vadim. | 瓦迪姆 |
[06:01] | We’re, like, third cousins or something. | 我们算是 远房亲戚吧 |
[06:03] | He’s supposed to be taking care of me now. | 他现在负责照顾我 |
[06:05] | Which means he gets an extra 200 a month and a free place to live. | 这样他就能每月领200外块 外加免费住所 |
[06:08] | They should pay me twice that to put up with her. | 跟她住一起 他们应该付双倍的钱 |
[06:11] | Always sneaking around, taking pictures. | 成天偷偷摸摸 到处拍照 |
[06:15] | Crazy little girl thinks she’s a spy. | 疯丫头还以为自己是间谍 |
[06:19] | I’m just practicing for my career. | 我在进行职业训练 |
[06:21] | Career doing what? | 什么职业 |
[06:23] | International espionage. | 国际间谍 |
[06:26] | What’s this about? | 这是要查什么 |
[06:29] | Just a routine check. | 例行检查 |
[06:30] | Routine, my ass. | 例行个屁 |
[06:32] | Is there a problem with my immigration status? | 我的移民身份有问题吗 |
[06:34] | – No. I– – Why’d they send you? | -不是 我 -他们为什么派你来 |
[06:37] | Agent Cross normally handles my case. | 一直是克罗斯探员负责我这边 |
[06:43] | There is no Agent Cross. | 没有克罗斯探员这人 |
[06:54] | Look, do you need any help here? | 那个 你这儿有什么需要帮助吗 |
[06:57] | I’m fine, but you’re making me late for school. | 我没事 不过你害我上学迟到了 |
[07:04] | Ms. Shaw’s conversation with Ms. Zhirova | 肖女士跟芝诺娃女士的谈话 |
[07:06] | was, if not harmonious, at least illuminating. | 虽不甚和谐 倒也颇具启发性 |
[07:10] | Four years ago, | 四年前 |
[07:11] | her mother was in prison for protesting the Putin administration. | 她母亲因抗议普京当局而坐牢 |
[07:14] | So her grandfather brought Gen here to live with him. | 她外公就把珍带到这里与他同住 |
[07:17] | Now she’s all alone. | 现在她只剩一个人了 |
[07:19] | Not exactly the safest place for a kid. | 这里对孩子可不安全 |
[07:21] | And Cousin Vadim’s no Suzy homemaker. | 那远房亲戚瓦迪姆也不是个顾家的 |
[07:24] | Whatever’s going on… | 无论如何 |
[07:26] | I doubt this girl’s the perpetrator. | 我看这丫头不可能是行凶者 |
[07:28] | I wouldn’t be surprised if the recent changes in her circumstances | 应该就是她最近的生活变动 |
[07:30] | have something to do with the threat. | 导致了威胁 |
[07:32] | Perhaps, Ms. Shaw, had you been | 其实 肖女士 要是你能 |
[07:34] | a touch more solicitous when asking her if she needed help… | 在问她是否需要帮助时更热忱一点 |
[07:37] | What? I asked, she said no. | 怎么了 我问过了 她说没有 |
[07:39] | If you ask me, the kid can take care of her– | 要我说 这孩子能照顾好自 |
[07:44] | Is everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[07:46] | You’re not gonna believe this, Finch. | 你肯定不会相信 芬奇 |
[07:48] | Shaw just got made by a ten-year-old. | 肖刚才被个十岁的孩子发现了 |
[07:50] | What kind of a weird-ass kid uses counter-surveillance tactics? | 什么样的小屁孩儿会用反跟踪策略 |
[07:52] | I got it from here. | 我来接手 |
[07:54] | But I think you freaked her out a little. | 不过我想你有点吓到她了 |
[07:56] | It’s mutual. | 彼此彼此 |
[07:57] | I’ll recon her building. | 我去查她的住所 |
[08:00] | Mr. Reese, | 里瑟先生 |
[08:01] | we need to have a talk about Ms. Shaw. | 我们得谈谈肖女士的事 |
[08:04] | Don’t worry, I’ve got us up on a private line. | 别担心 我用了我们的私密线路 |
[08:06] | Look, it won’t do to save this little girl’s life | 你看 这样对那小姑娘的安全可没好处 |
[08:08] | only to have her scared to death by Ms. Shaw. | 肖女士把人家吓得半死 |
[08:11] | Perhaps it would be best if we kept her at arm’s length from Ms. Zhirova. | 也许我们最好让她离芝诺娃女士远一点儿 |
[08:14] | Fine with me, I hate kids. | 我没意见 我讨厌小孩子 |
[08:17] | Ms. Shaw? | 肖女士 |
[08:18] | What, Finch? | 怎么 芬奇 |
[08:20] | You think I didn’t bug your office? | 你以为我没监听你的办公室 |
[08:28] | We’ve got trouble, Finch. | 我们有麻烦了 芬奇 |
[08:36] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[08:53] | Whoever this girl is, Finch, she has a very grown-up problem. | 别看这丫头年龄小 芬奇 她麻烦可是够大 |
[08:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:01] | 911 emergency. | 911报警电话 |
[09:03] | I just saw an accident. | 我刚目击了一起事故 |
[09:04] | A tire blew, and the driver lost control. | 车胎爆了 车子失去了控制 |
[09:06] | Please send someone. | 请派人来 |
[09:08] | I need an ETA on that bus! | 车上的急救设备拿来 |
[09:10] | And get a back brace ready, just in case! | 准备个固定支架 可能会需要 |
[09:24] | The top’s completely collapsed. | 顶完全塌了 |
[09:25] | I’ll try to get to the driver. | 我试试救司机 |
[09:31] | Driver’s DOA. | 司机已经死亡 |
[09:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:36] | I’ve got a 10-45. | 有生还者 |
[09:37] | Someone’s alive in there. | 这里有人还活着 |
[09:39] | I can’t see ’em. | 我看不到人 |
[09:40] | I’ll check the other side. | 我去看另一边 |
[09:49] | Hey, there. Are you hurt? | 喂 你受伤了吗 |
[09:52] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[09:55] | Is my dad okay? | 我爸还好吗 |
[09:58] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 你叫什么名字 宝贝 |
[10:00] | Sameen. | 萨姆恩 |
[10:01] | Okay, Sameen, hang on, kiddo. | 好的萨姆恩 坚持住孩子 |
[10:03] | I’m coming to you, okay? | 我这就来了 好吗 |
[10:11] | Finch, so much for keeping me away from the kid. | 芬奇 不是说让我离这孩子远点儿吗 |
[10:14] | – Ms. Zhirova. Is she safe? – For now. | -芝诺娃女士 还安全吗 -目前是 |
[10:16] | But I don’t think our tangos have given up. | 不过我看敌人是不会放弃的 |
[10:18] | Me either. | 我也一样 |
[10:20] | What’s your 20? | 你在哪里 |
[10:20] | Sub-basement. A few floors down. | 下层地下室 下边几层 |
[10:22] | Hold your position. | 守在那里 |
[10:25] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[10:26] | Any idea what this is about? | 知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[10:29] | Do you know who those men were or why they tried to grab you? | 知道那些是什么人 为什么要逮你吗 |
[10:32] | Probably because I’m a spy. | 也许因为我是间谍 |
[10:37] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[10:38] | So we have no idea who’s after her? | 那我们是完全不知道谁想抓她了 |
[10:40] | The guy giving orders had a tremor in his hand. | 发号施令的那个人手在颤抖 |
[10:42] | Could be Parkinson’s. | 可能是帕金森症 |
[10:43] | It’s a rare enough condition. It might help us to identify him. | 这倒不多见 也许有助于查清他的身份 |
[10:46] | All right, John, I’ll meet you at the northeast corner. | 好吧 约翰 我在东北角跟你碰头 |
[10:49] | No. Please stay put, Ms. Shaw. Mr. Reese will come to you. | 不 待着别动 肖女士 里瑟先生会去找你 |
[10:51] | Your job is to protect Ms. Zhirova at all costs. | 你的任务是全力保护芝诺娃女士 |
[10:55] | Sir, yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[11:00] | I thought you might be a robot. | 我以为你是机器人 |
[11:08] | No hits for Parkinson’s in the database, | 数据库里没查到那帕金森的资料 |
[11:10] | but if you’re looking for bad guys, you’ve gone to the right place. | 但如果你想找坏人 那可来对地方了 |
[11:13] | Your girl lives in an impact zone. | 那小姑娘是住在个”冲击区”里 |
[11:15] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不怎么妙 |
[11:17] | Her address is in a blind spot | 她那里是个盲区 |
[11:18] | where funding for domain awareness ran out. | 没有资金覆盖监控 |
[11:21] | Criminals like to go where the cameras aren’t. | 罪犯最喜欢去没有监控的地方 |
[11:24] | No sign of our friend in the suit. | 没有看到那位西装男 |
[11:26] | But she’s on another one of her secret calls. | 但她又在打她的秘密电话 |
[11:28] | Definitely up to something. | 肯定在谋划什么 |
[11:30] | Find out what. | 去查清楚 |
[11:33] | Gotta go. | 挂了 |
[11:40] | Carter, where were you last night? | 卡特 昨晚你在哪儿 |
[11:41] | A bunch of us went out for drinks. I left you a message. | 我们一群人去喝酒了 我还给你留言了 |
[11:43] | New gun, Laskey? | 新枪啊 拉斯基 |
[11:48] | Like it? I just bought it last weekend. | 喜欢吗 我上周末刚买的 |
[11:51] | Gun show in Jersey. | 新泽西枪械展 |
[11:52] | So you brought it across state lines illegally? | 那你是带着它非法跨越州界了 |
[11:55] | You do know that every gun in New York | 你知道纽约的所有枪支 |
[11:57] | has to have a ballistics test on file, right? | 都必须进行弹道测试存档 是吧 |
[12:08] | Nice. | 挺好 |
[12:12] | You guys have the girl yet? | 你们抓到那丫头了吗 |
[12:13] | We’re closing in, but she has help. | 快了 但她有人帮忙 |
[12:22] | – What’s your name? – Not important. | -你叫什么名字 -不重要 |
[12:24] | Who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[12:26] | Why are you here? | 为什么在这儿 |
[12:28] | How’d you know I was gonna be in trouble? | 你怎么知道我会有麻烦 |
[12:30] | How’s it going, John? | 怎么样了 约翰 |
[12:31] | Still clearing our extraction route, | 还在清理营救路线 |
[12:33] | same as I was two minutes ago. | 跟两分钟之前一样 |
[12:36] | Who’s John? | 约翰是谁 |
[12:39] | Is he your friend? | 是你朋友吗 |
[12:42] | – Is he your boyfriend? – No. | -是你男朋友吗 -不是 |
[12:45] | He’s a coworker. | 是同事 |
[12:47] | “Coworker.” So this is your job? | “同事” 那这就是你的工作了 |
[12:50] | What are you? Like, Spec Ops or something? | 你是什么人 特种部队之类的吗 |
[12:54] | Oh, man! What agency do you work for? | 天啊 你在什么机构工作 |
[12:58] | CIA? NSA? INSCOM? | 中情局 国安局 情报与安全司令部 |
[13:03] | Why would a big agency like that care what happens to me? | 那种大机构为什么会关心我的事 |
[13:06] | We’re not a big agency. | 我们不是大机构 |
[13:08] | Why would a small agency care what happens to me? | 那小机构为什么会关心我的事 |
[13:10] | We’re not any agency. | 我们不是什么机构 |
[13:13] | We’re just a… | 我们只是 |
[13:15] | I don’t even know what we are. | 我也不知道我们是什么 |
[13:18] | To be honest, I’m only in it for the dog. | 说实话 我加入就是为了那条狗 |
[13:20] | You guys have a dog? | 你们还有条狗 |
[13:22] | No sign of ’em here. | 没有看到他们 |
[13:30] | Clear. Check the next room. | 安全 检查下一个房间 |
[13:31] | I got eyes on two tangos, Finch. | 我看到两个敌人 芬奇 |
[13:33] | I’m taking ’em out. | 我去把他们放倒 |
[13:34] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[13:35] | If anything happened to you, Ms. Zhirova would be defenseless. | 要是你出了什么事 芝诺娃女士无力自保 |
[13:38] | Let Mr. Reese worry about the kidnappers. | 让里瑟先生负责绑架者 |
[13:40] | You just get the girl out of there. Now. | 你负责把那小姑娘带出去 快 |
[13:50] | We can handle it. All right. | 我们能搞定 好的 |
[13:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:00] | – There they are! – Run! | -他们在那儿 -跑 |
[14:03] | Let’s move! | 快追 |
[14:08] | This way. | 这边 |
[14:14] | It’s okay. I’m in here all the time. | 没事的 我总来这里 |
[14:28] | My listening station. | 我的监听站 |
[14:29] | We should be safe here. | 我们在这儿很安全 |
[14:36] | You did all this? | 都是你做的吗 |
[14:38] | Told you I was a spy. | 跟你说了我是间谍 |
[14:44] | But I didn’t do this. | 但这不是我做的 |
[14:47] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[14:48] | I think I might know what this is all about. | 我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[14:51] | Gen has this whole building wired, | 珍监听了楼里的所有电话 |
[14:53] | and it looks like someone found out what she was up to. | 看来有人发现了她在干的事情 |
[14:55] | Any idea who? | 知道是谁吗 |
[14:57] | Did any of the people you ever recorded | 有没有你录过什么人 |
[14:58] | talk about committing any crimes? | 提到过犯罪的事情 |
[15:00] | Lots of them. | 很多 |
[15:01] | I bugged anyone who looked suspicious. | 我监听所有可疑的人 |
[15:03] | Did it ever occur to you | 你就没想过 |
[15:04] | that that might have been a really bad idea? | 这主意馊得不得了 |
[15:07] | I was just trying to get the drug dealers | 我是想把那些毒贩 |
[15:08] | out of my building. | 从楼里赶出去 |
[15:11] | Did you give the tapes to anyone? | 你把磁带给过任何人吗 |
[15:13] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:14] | New York’s just like Russia– you can’t trust the cops. | 纽约跟俄罗斯一样 不能相信警察 |
[15:17] | I was waiting till I had something on the dealers | 我想等录到毒贩的铁证 |
[15:19] | that was too big to ignore. | 让他们无法忽视 |
[15:22] | Yeah, they’re not ignoring you, kid. | 是啊 他们可没忽视你 孩子 |
[15:24] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[15:27] | So where are the tapes? | 那么磁带在哪儿呢 |
[15:29] | Somewhere safe. | 安全的地方 |
[15:36] | I’m a spy too, remember? | 我也是间谍 记得吗 |
[15:42] | Got a location on the tapes, Finch. | 知道磁带的位置了 芬奇 |
[15:44] | You’re gonna wanna write this down. | 你记下来吧 |
[15:48] | Clear. | 安全 |
[16:12] | We got rats in the walls, but I got a plan. | 他们躲在管道里 不过我有办法 |
[16:15] | Get the masks from the trunk. | 把后备箱的面罩拿进来 |
[16:16] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[16:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:28] | I’m Shaw. | 我叫肖 |
[16:29] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:31] | Where’d you learn how to do that? | 你从哪儿学到这一套的 |
[16:33] | My grandfather taught me. | 我外公教我的 |
[16:34] | He was in the KGB. | 他当过克格勃 |
[16:38] | Gave me this too. | 给了我这个 |
[16:41] | Order of Lenin. | 列宁勋章 |
[16:43] | I wear it everywhere I go. | 我总是随身带着 |
[16:46] | You should sell it. Probably worth a lot of money. | 你应该卖掉 应该值不少钱 |
[16:49] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[16:52] | I mean, why are you… | 你为什么 |
[16:55] | like this? | 会这样 |
[17:01] | You know that thing that made you flinch? | 刚才让你畏缩的那种情绪 |
[17:07] | I don’t get that. | 我感受不到 |
[17:09] | You don’t get scared? | 你感受不到害怕 |
[17:10] | Or sad. | 还有悲伤 |
[17:12] | Or happy or lonely. | 还有开心 还有孤独 |
[17:16] | I do angry okay, but… | 我会生气没错 但是 |
[17:20] | that’s about it. | 也就这样了 |
[17:21] | Did something happen? | 发生过什么事吗 |
[17:24] | Been this way as long as I can remember. | 从我记事起就这样了 |
[17:26] | I was… | 我是 |
[17:29] | about your age… | 跟你差不多大的时候 |
[17:31] | when I figured out I was different. | 发现我跟别人不一样 |
[17:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:37] | R-22. | 氟利昂 |
[17:38] | They must have punctured the pipes for the building’s AC. | 他们肯定是打破了大楼的空调管 |
[17:44] | We’ll be dizzy in 10 seconds, | 我们十秒之内就会头晕 |
[17:45] | unconscious in 40. | 四十秒之内会昏迷 |
[17:46] | What happens after that? | 之后呢 |
[17:48] | You don’t wanna know. Come on. | 你不会想知道的 走 |
[18:22] | So talk to me, Sameen. You like TV? | 跟我说话 萨姆恩 你喜欢看电视吗 |
[18:25] | What’s your favorite show? | 你最喜欢看什么节目 |
[18:26] | I don’t have one. | 没有最喜欢的 |
[18:27] | They’re different everywhere you go. | 每个地方的节目都不一样 |
[18:29] | You move around a lot? | 你经常搬家吗 |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:32] | My dad’s in the military. | 我爸爸是军人 |
[18:34] | He likes TV. | 他喜欢看电视 |
[18:36] | We watch football together. | 我们会一起看橄榄球 |
[18:37] | You’re being a trooper just like him. | 你跟他一样是勇敢的战士 |
[18:40] | We’re gonna call your mom, okay? | 我们会打电话给你妈妈 好吗 |
[18:43] | And she’s gonna come and take care of you. | 她会过来 好好照顾你 |
[18:47] | Ready to get outta here? | 准备好出来了吗 |
[19:07] | We got the kid. Take out the trash. | 抓到那孩子了 清理掉大人 |
[19:20] | Maybe clean out your trunk next time, dumbass. | 下次记得清理好后备箱 白痴 |
[19:39] | Do you have her? | 找到她了吗 |
[19:41] | No, we were hoping that you had. | 没有 我们正希望你找到了呢 |
[19:43] | But I’m glad to know you’re still alive. | 不过很高兴你还活着 |
[19:45] | That makes one of us. | 就你高兴 |
[19:48] | Any clue where they took her? | 知道他们抓她去哪儿了吗 |
[19:49] | We’re working on it. | 正在查 |
[19:51] | Bear could only track MS. Zhirova– | 小熊只能追踪芝诺娃女士 |
[19:53] | Gen. Her name is Gen. | 珍 她叫珍 |
[19:55] | He could only track Gen as far as the street. | 他只能追踪珍到街上 |
[19:57] | She could be anywhere in the city by now. | 她现在可能在城里任何地方 |
[19:59] | The guy who kidnapped me… isn’t talking. | 绑我的那人 开不了口了 |
[20:04] | But, I got his cell. | 不过 我拿到他的手机了 |
[20:07] | It might lead us to the guy with the tremor. | 也许能查到那个颤抖的人 |
[20:09] | Give me his location. | 把他的位置给我 |
[20:10] | I’ll handle the rest. | 剩下的交给我 |
[20:13] | Bear found blood, Shaw. A lot of it. | 小熊发现血迹了 肖 很多 |
[20:17] | And he seems to think it’s yours. | 他似乎认为是你的 |
[20:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:21] | I’m sending you the address of a doctor who owes us a favor. | 我发给你一个地址 那医生欠我们人情 |
[20:25] | John can track the man with the tremors. | 约翰可以去找那个颤抖的人 |
[20:27] | And I think I finally have the means | 我想我有办法查出 |
[20:29] | to determine why she was abducted. | 为什么会有人要绑架她了 |
[20:38] | I’ve recovered Gen’s tapes right where she said they were. | 我在珍说的位置找到了那些磁带 |
[20:41] | A girl after my own heart. | 小姑娘甚合我意 |
[20:43] | I know this went sideways, Finch. | 我知道这次失手了 芬奇 |
[20:45] | But you can’t bench me for every mistake. | 但不能我一犯错你就罚我做冷板凳 |
[20:48] | I’m not punishing you for an error. | 我不是为错误惩罚你 |
[20:50] | I’m protecting you because you’re hurt. | 我是在保护你 你受伤了 |
[20:52] | You’ve done enough, Ms. Shaw. | 你做得够多了 肖女士 |
[20:54] | We’ll take it from here. | 下面的事我们来 |
[20:57] | 法鲁克·马达尼医生 纽约市东99街2510号 | |
[21:24] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这干什么 |
[21:25] | This is way off our beat. | 偏离我们的巡逻线路了 |
[21:27] | Lunch. You’re welcome. | 吃午饭 不谢 |
[21:29] | Come on. Do you really wanna wait in that line for a taco? | 不是吧 你真要为个墨西哥卷饼排这么长队 |
[21:30] | No, I want you to wait for two tacos, | 不 我要你去排队买两个 |
[21:33] | extra bulgogi, and some kimchi slaw. | 多加份烤肉和泡菜沙拉 |
[21:35] | Plus whatever you want. | 你想吃什么随便 |
[21:54] | 追踪手机 雷蒙德·铁尼 | |
[22:00] | Any problems, you call me. We clear? | 有问题马上给我电话 明白吗 |
[22:11] | Joint operation’s on schedule. | 合作项目一如计划 |
[22:13] | Good. The package has been delivered. | 很好 货已经送出 |
[22:15] | 复制电话 雷蒙德·铁尼 | |
[22:15] | 通话中 西蒙斯 | |
[22:16] | Pay the man. | 付钱给他 |
[22:27] | Look, something came up. | 我有点事 |
[22:29] | Take the car and cover for me. | 把车开走 替我打下掩护 |
[22:30] | I’ll make my way back to the precinct. | 我会自己回辖区 |
[22:33] | Lost my appetite. | 没胃口了 |
[22:38] | No, man. It’s your turn to call for pizza, man. | 不行 伙计 该你订披萨了 |
[22:40] | I don’t wanna call– | 我才不要打 |
[22:57] | Read the labels, Harold. | 看标签啊 哈罗德 |
[23:03] | Ms. Shaw, everything all right? | 肖女士 你还好吗 |
[23:06] | Do you know who took Gen? | 发现谁绑了珍吗 |
[23:07] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[23:08] | But I can’t help noticing | 不过我注意到 |
[23:09] | that you are nowhere near the doctor that I recommended. | 你根本没去我推荐的医生那里 |
[23:13] | In fact, you seem to be… | 事实上 你似乎是 |
[23:18] | You wanna tell me why you’re holding the same junk | 要告诉我为什么你手里的货 |
[23:19] | as the guys who took Gen? | 和绑了珍的人一样吗 |
[23:21] | Sit down, Vadim. | 坐下 瓦迪姆 |
[23:25] | Got a little something for you. | 给你带了点东西 |
[23:29] | Good, huh? | 不错吧 |
[23:31] | It’d be a shame to see it all go to waste. | 要是浪费了就太可惜了 |
[23:34] | Now I can either re-up your stash, | 可以让你吸嗨了 |
[23:37] | or I can flush it all. | 也可以全冲掉 |
[23:40] | Stupid kid. | 熊孩子 |
[23:42] | Bugging people’s rooms. | 监听人家的屋子 |
[23:44] | They sweep for transmitters. | 他们扫描到了发射器 |
[23:47] | Who uses wires anymore? | 如今谁还用接线的 |
[23:48] | But they find the wire, then they find recorders, | 他们找到线 就找到了录音机 |
[23:51] | then they find me. | 就找到了我 |
[23:53] | You told them about Gen? | 你跟他们说了珍的事 |
[23:54] | They knew already. They give me this. | 他们已经知道了 他们给了我这个 |
[23:57] | They tell me to find the tapes | 他们让我找到磁带 |
[23:59] | and not to report it if she went missing. | 她失踪了也不要上报 |
[24:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:09] | Bratva. | 俄黑手党 |
[24:12] | The–the Russians. | 俄罗斯人 |
[24:34] | I don’t know if you realize, but you’re asking a lot. | 不知道你有没有意识到 但你要求的太多了 |
[24:36] | I don’t know if you realize, but I’m not asking. | 不知道你有没有意识到 这不是请求 |
[24:44] | Finch, I’m closing in on the kidnapper’s cell. | 芬奇 我离绑架者的手机很近了 |
[24:53] | I don’t know if you realize, but I’m not asking. | 不知道你有没有意识到 这不是请求 |
[24:56] | Most accidents don’t require a shovel. | 意外通常不需要用到铲子 |
[24:59] | Most accidents don’t require a shovel. | 意外通常不需要用到铲子 |
[25:06] | That’s my guy. | 那是我在查的人 |
[25:07] | Paying my guy. | 付钱给我在查的人 |
[25:21] | Finch, I know who has the girl. | 芬奇 我知道谁绑了那小姑娘 |
[25:23] | So do I, Mr. Reese. | 我也知道了 里瑟先生 |
[25:34] | Didn’t anyone ever tell you it’s not polite to spy on people, | 没人告诉你监听别人很不礼貌吗 |
[25:36] | little girl? | 小姑娘 |
[25:40] | Now… where are the tapes? | 那些磁带在哪儿 |
[25:56] | So we called your mom, okay, Sameen? | 我们打电话给你妈妈了 好吗 萨姆恩 |
[25:59] | She’s coming right now. | 她正在赶过来 |
[26:00] | Where’s my dad? Is he stuck in the car too? | 我爸呢 他是不是也困在车里了 |
[26:11] | Sweetheart, it was a really bad accident. | 宝贝 那车祸很严重 |
[26:15] | Your dad got hurt. | 你爸爸受伤了 |
[26:17] | Then why are you with me? | 那你为什么在这陪我 |
[26:19] | You should be taking care of him. | 你应该去照顾他 |
[26:19] | Yeah, I wish I could, sweetie. | 是啊 我也希望 宝贝 |
[26:22] | But sometimes people get hurt so bad | 但有时候人受伤太重 |
[26:25] | that they fall asleep, | 就会睡过去 |
[26:28] | and they don’t wake up. | 醒不过来了 |
[26:30] | You mean he’s dead? | 你是说他死了吗 |
[26:33] | Look, I’m so sorry, Sameen. | 我很遗憾 萨姆恩 |
[26:35] | If there was anything I could have done… | 要是有什么我能做的 |
[26:43] | I’m hungry. Can I have a sandwich? | 我饿了 能给我个三明治吗 |
[27:03] | Ms. Shaw, you’re still not at the doctor. | 肖女士 你还没去看医生 |
[27:05] | I must insist that you… | 我强烈要求你去 |
[27:11] | Finch, Carter knows how HR found Gen. | 芬奇 卡特发现HR怎么找到珍了 |
[27:14] | They ran her fingerprints. | 他们查了她的指纹 |
[27:16] | Every legal immigrant gets fingerprinted | 所有合法移民在入境时 |
[27:17] | when they enter the country. | 都会留下指纹记录 |
[27:19] | That still doesn’t explain exactly what she has on HR. | 但还是不知道她抓到HR什么把柄 |
[27:23] | How’s our friend with the tremor? | 那个颤抖的家伙如何 |
[27:25] | Awake, but not exactly a chatterbox. | 醒着 但是不怎么开口 |
[27:28] | Perhaps we should let Mr. Yogorov | 也许我们应该让约格洛夫先生 |
[27:30] | and Detective Simmons do the talking. | 和警探西蒙斯来说 |
[27:33] | What kind of joint operation? | 什么样的合作项目 |
[27:35] | One in our mutual interest. | 互利互惠的 |
[27:36] | My boss wants your people to stop moving the old product | 我们老大想要你们的人停销老产品 |
[27:39] | and try something new. | 搞点新玩意 |
[27:41] | They ever say what the product is? | 他们说过是什么产品吗 |
[27:43] | No, but one of your pictures | 没有 不过你拍的一张照片 |
[27:45] | may turn out to be worth a thousand words. | 可能抵过千言万语了 |
[27:47] | The tanker that you spotted | 你发现的油罐车 |
[27:49] | bears a chemical formula on the side. | 边上有个化学式 |
[27:51] | KMnO4 KMnO4. | |
[27:53] | Potassium permanganate. | 高锰酸钾 |
[27:55] | Commonly used in water treatment, | 通常用于水处理 |
[27:57] | But also a key ingredient in a dangerous new class of drugs: | 但也可以用做关键原料制成一种危险的新型毒品 |
[28:00] | Synthetic Cathinones. | 合成卡西酮 |
[28:02] | Otherwise known as Bath Salts. | 俗称”浴盐” |
[28:04] | So basically, HR’s dealing drugs. | 说到底 HR在贩毒 |
[28:06] | Perhaps not simply dealing. | 可能不只是贩毒 |
[28:09] | The drug may be intoxicating, | 毒品虽能让人兴奋 |
[28:11] | but pure potassium permanganate is just toxic. | 但纯高锰酸钾是有毒的 |
[28:15] | Exposure produces symptoms similar to Parkinson’s. | 接触会产生类似帕金森症的症状 |
[28:18] | Our new friend isn’t sick. | 那位朋友不是病了 |
[28:20] | He’s been cooking designer drugs for HR. | 他是HR的制毒师 |
[28:23] | Thank you, Finch. | 谢了 芬奇 |
[28:30] | Nitroglycerin. | 硝酸甘油 |
[28:33] | It’s highly unstable. | 非常不稳定 |
[28:35] | The slightest shock could set it off. | 轻微震动 就可能引爆 |
[28:41] | Drop it, and it’ll blow your knees off. | 弄倒了 你的膝盖就会被炸飞 |
[28:44] | I’d hold steady if I were you. | 换我肯定拼命稳住 |
[28:47] | So you’ve been making drugs for HR. | 你一直在为HR制毒 |
[28:49] | Where do the Russians come in? | 俄罗斯人负责什么 |
[28:51] | HR makes the stuff, the Russians move it. | HR制毒 俄罗斯人贩运 |
[28:53] | They called in a big meeting. | 他们安排了一个会面 |
[28:54] | With the head of HR? | 跟HR的老大吗 |
[28:56] | The top dealers in town. | 城里所有的毒枭 |
[28:57] | HR wants the Russians to lay down the law, | HR要俄罗斯人下令 |
[28:59] | force ’em to stop selling Coke, “H”, whatever, | 逼他们停售可卡因 海洛因之类的 |
[29:01] | start selling Salts. | 转而卖”浴盐” |
[29:02] | You get all that, Finch? | 听到了吗 芬奇 |
[29:04] | Yes, and I’ve found something in one of Gen’s recordings | 是的 我在珍的一盘磁带里发现的内容 |
[29:06] | that confirms it. | 能证实此事 |
[29:07] | Screw the Columbians. | 哥伦比亚可以滚蛋了 |
[29:08] | This stuff is made right here in the U.S. of A. | 这玩意儿直接美国本土制造 |
[29:10] | All right, we’ve got a massive facility. | 我们有大量设备 |
[29:12] | City gets hooked, we all get rich. | 城里大卖 我们全发达 |
[29:15] | So where’s the cook site? | 制毒窝点在哪 |
[29:17] | I only helped with the first batch, | 我只参与了第一批的制作 |
[29:19] | but a pipe burst. | 但有个管子爆裂了 |
[29:21] | I got hosed with whatever did this to me. | 我被浇了一身 变成了这样 |
[29:22] | After that, they moved– someplace bigger. | 之后 他们搬去了更大的地方 |
[29:25] | Please. That’s all I know. | 求你了 我就知道这么多 |
[29:31] | And I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:37] | You can’t just leave me here! | 你们不能把我丢在这儿 |
[29:40] | So HR is tailoring crime in the city to fit their needs, | HR为满足己欲 恣意操控本市的犯罪 |
[29:44] | and we’ve got the tapes to prove it to the DEA. | 那些磁带可以呈缉毒局为证 |
[29:47] | Look, Carter, I know you said no deals. | 卡特 我知道你说过不做交易 |
[29:50] | Of course we trade the tapes for the girl. | 我们当然要拿磁带来换那小姑娘 |
[29:53] | Are we really gonna leave him like that? | 我们真要把他就丢在这儿吗 |
[29:55] | Relax. It’s just corn syrup. | 放松 那只是玉米糖浆 |
[30:11] | We got a 911 call. Someone’s having a heart attack? | 我们接到911电话报警 有人心脏病发吗 |
[30:23] | Sorry, we’re required to check. | 抱歉 我们必须检查 |
[30:24] | If you’d just let us in… | 只要让我们进去 |
[30:25] | What was that ambulance doing out front? | 外面的救护车是怎么回事 |
[30:53] | Where’s the girl? | 小姑娘在哪儿 |
[30:55] | That’s HR’s deal. | 那是HR的事儿 |
[30:57] | The cops might kill a kid. | 警察可能会杀了那孩子 |
[30:59] | My people have standards. | 我手下是有原则的 |
[31:02] | You know where they make this stuff? | 知道他们在哪儿做的吗 |
[31:05] | I just handle distribution. | 我只负责分销 |
[31:07] | – Ever try it? – Hell no. | -试过吗 -当然没有 |
[31:10] | My body’s a temple. | 我的身体很干净 |
[31:15] | Have you left the country in the last six months? | 最近的六个月出过国吗 |
[31:17] | No. | 没有 |
[31:21] | Ever had unprotected sex? | 有过不安全性行为吗 |
[31:23] | Why? You offering? | 干嘛 你要提供吗 |
[31:27] | No. | 没有 |
[31:29] | Ever had hepatitis, malaria, chagas disease, or babesiosis? | 患过肝炎 疟疾 锥虫病或巴贝西虫病吗 |
[31:32] | No. What the hell is this about? | 没有 你问这些干嘛 |
[31:33] | I need blood. | 我需要血 |
[31:36] | So I’m taking yours. | 要用你的 |
[31:40] | You don’t even know my blood type. | 你连我的血型都不知道 |
[31:42] | I’m AB Positive. Universal recipient. | 我是AB阳型 全适受血者 |
[31:56] | Get HR on the phone. | 让HR的人接电话 |
[32:06] | Someone wants to talk with you. | 有人想跟你说话 |
[32:09] | Put the girl on the phone, | 叫那小姑娘接电话 |
[32:09] | or I paint the walls with Yogorov’s brains. | 否则让约格洛夫脑袋开花 |
[32:19] | Shaw, is that you? | 肖 是你吗 |
[32:21] | Hang on, kiddo. I’m coming for you. | 撑住 孩子 我来救你了 |
[32:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:28] | Let’s talk terms. | 我们来谈谈条件吧 |
[32:31] | I’m copying the HR tapes. | 我在拷贝HR的磁带了 |
[32:33] | But I have hours of analog audio | 但还有数小时的音频 |
[32:35] | and no way to speed up the process. | 没法加快拷贝速度 |
[32:36] | Gen doesn’t have hours, Finch. | 珍等不了数小时 芬奇 |
[32:38] | We need to tell HR we’re willing to trade the tapes for– | 我们得告诉HR同意拿磁带换回 |
[32:41] | Way ahead of you, John. | 我早想到了 约翰 |
[32:42] | You hired me to save Gen, not bust dirty cops. | 你雇我是为了救珍 不是为了抓腐败警察 |
[32:45] | So unless you got a better idea, Harold, | 所以除非你有更好的主意 哈罗德 |
[32:48] | I’m gonna need those tapes. | 否则磁带给我 |
[32:58] | We got a problem, Carter. | 我们有麻烦了 卡特 |
[32:59] | Shaw took the tapes. | 肖把磁带拿走了 |
[33:01] | She’s meeting Simmons on Randall’s Island | 她正要去兰德尔岛跟西蒙斯会面 |
[33:03] | to trade them for the girl. | 拿磁带换小姑娘 |
[33:04] | But I’ll be there to change the odds. | 我会过去补救 |
[33:06] | Need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[33:07] | If I do, you’ll be my first call. | 如果我需要的话 一定第一个找你 |
[33:09] | I got eyes on her. | 我正在监视卡特 |
[33:10] | Her pal in the suit knows about the meet. | 她那西装男的朋友知道会面的事 |
[33:12] | You’re walking into an ambush. | 你走进埋伏了 |
[33:13] | No, he is. | 不 他才是 |
[33:16] | You guys are with me. | 你们跟我来 |
[33:25] | Carter, there you are. Look. | 卡特 你在这儿 听着 |
[33:28] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我有点事要找你谈谈 |
[33:29] | Yeah, we can talk all day tomorrow. | 我们明天可以谈一整天 |
[33:30] | Come on, Carter. | 拜托 卡特 |
[33:31] | I covered for you with the sarge. | 我之前帮你在队长那里打掩护了 |
[33:33] | And I need your advice. | 现在我需要你指点 |
[33:36] | I’m having a problem. | 我遇到了麻烦 |
[33:38] | With somebody on the job. | 工作上跟人起冲突了 |
[33:40] | All right, what is it? | 好吧 什么麻烦 |
[33:42] | Not here. | 不能在这儿说 |
[33:44] | I know a bar nearby. | 我知道附近有个酒吧 |
[33:54] | All right, we’re about to get the tapes | 好了 我们要拿下磁带 |
[33:56] | and the man in the suit. | 还有那个西装男 |
[33:58] | Showtime, people. | 好戏开始了 各位 |
[34:00] | Prepare to fire on my order. | 等我命令开火 |
[34:02] | Acknowledge. | 收到回答 |
[34:05] | Acknowledge, one. | 收到回答 一号 |
[34:08] | Acknowledge, two. | 收到回答 二号 |
[34:11] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪儿了 |
[34:13] | Officer… | 警官 |
[34:15] | I’d like to report a kidnapping. | 我想报告一起绑架案 |
[34:21] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[34:23] | Take her. | 带她走吧 |
[34:26] | The girl’s not here. | 小姑娘不在这儿 |
[34:33] | Neither are the tapes. | 磁带也不在 |
[34:36] | Looks like you got bad intel. | 看来你的情报不准啊 |
[34:45] | Not a total loss. | 也不是一无所获 |
[34:48] | It’s about time you and I had a little talk. | 我们是时候聊两句了 |
[35:09] | Gotta hand it to you, Finch. | 得给你赞一个 芬奇 |
[35:13] | This was a better idea. | 这确实是更好的主意 |
[35:14] | Carter said Detective Terney was involved in the joint operation, | 卡特说过铁尼警探参与了合作项目 |
[35:17] | so it seemed reasonable to assume that his GPS signal | 据此推断 他的GPS信号 |
[35:20] | might lead us to the lab. | 能把我们带到制毒室 |
[35:25] | Just tell me which way to go. | 就告诉我往哪儿走 |
[35:28] | Right. | 右/对 |
[35:29] | I hope. | 但愿 |
[35:56] | There are hundreds of us, you know. | 我们的人成百上千 |
[35:59] | You really think you can win? | 你真认为你能赢吗 |
[36:01] | Armies fall…one soldier at a time. | 聚沙成塔 一次一个 |
[36:29] | You ready to get out of here? | 准备离开了吗 |
[36:33] | Finch, | 芬奇 |
[36:34] | How much you know about chemistry? | 你懂多少化学 |
[36:37] | Enough. | 足够 |
[36:51] | Two beers, Jerry. | 两杯啤酒 杰瑞 |
[36:53] | On me. | 算我账上 |
[36:56] | How you doing, Jer? | 最近如何 杰 |
[37:03] | You gonna join me? | 不过来吗 |
[37:07] | So what’s the problem, Laskey? | 到底什么麻烦 拉斯基 |
[37:09] | For starters, | 首先 |
[37:10] | my own partner won’t even have a drink with me. | 我搭档不愿意跟我喝一杯 |
[37:21] | So you’re having a problem with someone at work. | 你说工作上跟人起冲突了 |
[37:23] | Who? | 跟谁 |
[37:25] | You. | 你 |
[37:26] | I mean, what’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[37:29] | I’m supposed to have your back, | 我应该挺你 |
[37:31] | but how can I help you if you don’t even talk to me? | 但你什么都不跟我说 我怎么帮你 |
[37:34] | – I’m fine. – Like hell you are. | -我没事 -没事个屁 |
[37:37] | With the secret phone calls in the night, | 半夜神秘电话 |
[37:40] | ducking out in the middle of a shift, | 值班半路溜出 |
[37:42] | hush-hush meetings with some man in a suit. | 偷偷摸摸去见个西装男 |
[37:45] | Who is he, anyway? | 他到底是谁啊 |
[37:45] | ‘Cause I don’t think he’s your boyfriend. | 我想他可不是你男朋友 |
[37:47] | Why are you so curious? | 你干嘛这么好奇 |
[37:51] | Is it maybe because of this? | 是因为 这个吗 |
[37:59] | I know, Laskey. | 我知道 拉斯基 |
[38:01] | I’ve known from the second your ass landed in my car. | 从你坐上车的那一刻我就知道 |
[38:07] | Do you have any idea what it’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[38:10] | What what’s like? | 什么意思 |
[38:11] | Riding around all day | 整天巡逻 |
[38:13] | with an arrogant bitch who doesn’t know her place. | 都跟着个不知进退的傲慢贱人 |
[38:16] | They spared your life, | 他们放你一条生路 |
[38:18] | but you keep pushing. | 但你非要一意孤行 |
[38:20] | And now your pal in the suit is gonna pay the price. | 现在你那位西装男要付出代价了 |
[38:22] | Trust me, he is not the one you should be worried about. | 相信我 他可用不着你担心 |
[38:26] | See, you just played Simmons for us. | 你刚帮我们耍了西蒙斯 |
[38:29] | We fed you bad info, | 我们给了你假情报 |
[38:31] | and you got Simmons and his men away from the girl. | 把西蒙斯和他手下从那小姑娘身边调开了 |
[38:34] | You know, when they, uh, assigned me to you, | 当他们 把我指派给你时 |
[38:37] | they told me to play the dumb rookie, | 叫我假扮成愚蠢的菜鸟 |
[38:40] | see what I could find out. | 看看能发现什么 |
[38:43] | But Simmons gave me the authority | 但西蒙斯允许我 |
[38:44] | to pull your card anytime I want. | 随时可以除掉你 |
[38:49] | What ya think, Jerry? | 你觉得呢 杰里 |
[38:51] | Should I earn myself a new partner? | 我该给自己找个新搭档吗 |
[38:55] | You don’t even know who you are yet, son. | 你连自己是谁都没搞清楚 小子 |
[38:58] | Do you? | 是吧 |
[39:00] | But you wanna play Billy badass? | 不过 你想耍横装牛逼 |
[39:03] | You go right ahead. | 你请便 |
[39:05] | But I spent enough time with you to know you’re afraid of me. | 但我和你相处够久了 我知道你怕我 |
[39:09] | That’s why you have your idiot friend here for backup. | 所以才找了个白痴朋友当支援 |
[39:13] | I know you, Laskey. | 我了解你 拉斯基 |
[39:15] | Just like I know Jerry back there is a lieutenant in Bronx VICE | 就像我了解那位杰里是布朗克斯分局风化组的警督 |
[39:18] | who paid for this bar with dirty cash from shaking down hookers. | 靠敲诈妓女的钱开了这家酒吧 |
[39:22] | And I have the proof to put him away for it. | 我有证据能让他为此蹲大牢 |
[39:26] | Now I was gonna wait and arrest you two with everyone else. | 我本打算等等 把你俩和其他人一起逮捕 |
[39:30] | But if this is how you wanna play it, little man, | 但如果你想这么玩 小家伙 |
[39:33] | Guess I’ll have to take you down right now. | 我只好现在就把你拿下 |
[39:35] | You both can go easy… or it can be hard. | 你俩可以选敬酒 也可以选罚酒 |
[39:38] | They should’ve killed you, you stupid bit– | 他们早该杀了你 你个贱 |
[39:42] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[39:45] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[39:50] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[39:59] | Now we gotta figure this out. | 现在我们得想法解决了 |
[40:00] | Figure this out? You just killed him. | 解决 你刚杀了他 |
[40:02] | No. | 不 |
[40:03] | You did. | 是你杀的 |
[40:06] | Registered to you in the state of New Jersey. | 这把枪在新泽西州注册在你的名下 |
[40:08] | All I gotta do is submit it for ballistics. | 我只需要上交做个弹道测试 |
[40:11] | But I’m not gonna do that. | 不过我不会那么做 |
[40:13] | Not yet. | 暂时不会 |
[40:15] | You don’t work for HR anymore, son. | 你不再为HR工作了 小子 |
[40:19] | You work for me now. | 你现在为我工作 |
[40:30] | Never seen anything like it. | 从没见过这样的 |
[40:32] | I told her the news, and she understood, but… | 我把消息告诉了她 她也懂了 但是 |
[40:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:37] | I think there’s something wrong with the kid. | 我觉得那孩子有点问题 |
[40:52] | What if I don’t like it? | 要是我不喜欢呢 |
[40:53] | You lived with Vadim, you can live anywhere. | 你跟瓦迪姆都住得了 哪里都能住得了 |
[40:56] | And it’s supposed to be one of the top schools in the world. | 而且这应该是全世界最顶级的学校了 |
[40:59] | Not every kid gets to become | 不是所有孩子都能 |
[41:01] | the ward of a reclusive billionaire. | 有个隐型富豪当监护人 |
[41:06] | Now if you’re ever in trouble again, | 你要再有麻烦 |
[41:08] | call this number. | 打这个号码 |
[41:14] | Don’t sell it, okay? | 别卖掉 好吗 |
[41:17] | I know it won’t mean much to you, | 我知道这对你没有意义 |
[41:19] | but it’ll mean a lot to me that you have it. | 但你拿着这个对我意义重大 |
[41:36] | I’m just not wired for this kind of stuff, kid. | 我对这种事没有感觉 孩子 |
[41:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:41] | I figured you out. | 我懂你了 |
[41:44] | It’s not that you don’t have feelings. | 你不是没有感觉 |
[41:47] | It’s just like… | 你就像是 |
[41:49] | the volume is turned way down. | 音量调低了 |
[41:51] | Like the sound on an old tape. | 就好像旧磁带一样 |
[41:55] | The voices are there. | 声音还在 |
[41:57] | You just have to listen. | 只需要去倾听 |
[42:02] | Bye, Shaw. | 再见了 肖 |
[42:11] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[42:22] | So I… disobeyed some… | 我 违背了一些 |
[42:27] | pretty much all… | 差不多是全部 |
[42:30] | of your orders. | 命令 |
[42:32] | Am I fired? | 我被解雇了吗 |
[42:33] | On the contrary, Ms. Shaw. | 正相反 肖女士 |
[42:34] | I think you finally got the job. | 我想你终于得到这份工作了 |
[42:36] | Now about that bug in my library… | 关于我图书馆的监听器 |
[42:39] | Haven’t found it yet, have you? | 你还没找到 是吧 |
[43:03] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[43:07] | We’re gonna have so much fun together. | 我们在一起会很好玩的 |