时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:51] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[00:54] | We’re gonna have so much fun together. | 我们在一起会很好玩的 |
[01:00] | 监控组织 音频拦截 破译数据流 | |
[01:00] | He is digging around, | 他在四处调查 |
[01:01] | getting way too close. | 就快查到了 |
[01:03] | Should we silence him? | 要灭他的口吗 |
[01:04] | We can’t let him jeopardize our operation. | 不能让他毁了我们的行动 |
[01:07] | Put it to a vote. | 投票决定吧 |
[01:08] | 监控组织 破译网络 统计投票 | |
[01:20] | I’m in, Finch. Care to tell me where? | 我进来了 芬奇 能告诉我这是哪里吗 |
[01:23] | The apartment you’re in belongs to Ms. Shaw. | 你进入的公寓是肖女士的 |
[01:26] | I promised to respect her boundaries, | 我保证过要尊重彼此的界线 |
[01:28] | but for eight hours, | 但整整八个小时 |
[01:29] | our agreed-upon means of contact have gone unanswered. | 我们商定好的联系方式毫无反应 |
[01:33] | So you tracked her down. | 所以你就追踪她了 |
[01:35] | Ms. Shaw may be violent and uncommunicative, | 肖女士虽行为暴力 不擅交流 |
[01:37] | but she is never tardy. | 但从不拖沓 |
[01:39] | Something is amiss, and I need you to find out what. | 肯定是有事发生 我需要你查清楚 |
[01:41] | So what are you up to? | 你在忙什么 |
[01:43] | My waist approximately. | 练腰 |
[01:47] | Don’t be so delicate, Harold. | 别太娇气了 哈罗德 |
[01:49] | I need you to get in there and dig. | 我需要你进来细查 |
[01:52] | See, people, they put business cards in dirty clothes, | 看 人啊 会把名片放在脏衣服中 |
[01:55] | jot phone numbers on napkins. | 号码记在纸巾上 |
[01:59] | A single relative’s name is all we need. | 只要找到一个亲戚的名字就够了 |
[02:04] | Watch out for rats. | 小心老鼠 |
[02:07] | Rats? | 老鼠 |
[02:08] | As you may have guessed, | 你大概也猜到了 |
[02:10] | we have a new number: Timothy Sloan, | 我们有了新号码 蒂姆西·斯隆 |
[02:13] | an estate investigator for the New York Public Administrator. | 纽约公定遗产管理的遗产调查员 |
[02:17] | If somebody dies without an apparent next of kin | 如果有人去世 又没有亲属 |
[02:19] | like the compulsive hoarder who used to live here, | 比如某位生前住在这里的囤积狂 |
[02:22] | they send in Sloan to find one. | 他们就派斯隆来找 |
[02:24] | So when somebody dies, | 那有人去世 |
[02:25] | Sloan figures out who gets their stuff. | 斯隆查出谁应该获得遗产 |
[02:27] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[02:29] | I’m undercover as his new partner. | 我扮成了他的新搭档 |
[02:31] | Finch, you know I don’t like you heading into danger without me. | 芬奇 你知道我不喜欢你没我陪伴 孤身犯险 |
[02:34] | I’m not so thrilled about my current circumstances either, | 我也不喜欢现在这样 |
[02:37] | but I need you where you are. | 但我需要你在那里 |
[02:38] | Speaking of which, have you found anything? | 说到这个 你有发现吗 |
[02:42] | Nothing unexpected. | 没什么出奇的 |
[02:46] | Raymond Chandler. | [推理小说家]雷蒙德·钱德勒 |
[02:47] | I grew up reading this stuff. | 我从小就爱读 |
[02:49] | I always dreamed about becoming a detective. | 一直梦想着当名侦探 |
[02:51] | Did you try the police academy? | 你试过读警察学校吗 |
[02:52] | Turns out they’re not crazy about | 人家不太待见 |
[02:55] | hiring someone who can’t shoot straight. | 枪都射不准的人 |
[02:57] | You check the fridge yet? | 查过冰箱了吗 |
[02:59] | For a next of kin? | 去那里查亲属 |
[03:01] | You’d be surprised what pops up behind moldy leftovers. | 发霉的剩菜背后没准儿有惊喜啊 |
[03:07] | Nothing in here but old milk, | 没什么 只有过期的牛奶 |
[03:09] | an enormous quantity of something that used to be pasta, | 貌似曾是意大利面的一大团 |
[03:11] | and– wait. | 等等 |
[03:19] | What’d I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[03:20] | The cooler temperatures keep the film from fading. | 冷藏的温度能保护胶卷不褪色 |
[03:31] | Jackpot. See for yourself. | 中奖了 自己看 |
[03:34] | 生日快乐 双胞胎姐妹 玛西亚&安妮 | |
[03:38] | Marcia the Hoarder has a sister. | 囤积狂玛西亚有个妹妹 |
[03:39] | Which means we have an heir. | 就是说有继承人了 |
[03:42] | Good work, Harold. Our job here is done. | 干得好 哈罗德 这边工作搞定 |
[03:45] | Mr. Reese, I have to leave now. | 里瑟先生 我现在得离开了 |
[03:46] | We found what we needed. | 找到我们需要的了 |
[03:47] | Unfortunately, so did I. | 不幸的是 我也找到了 |
[03:49] | Taser confetti, | 电击枪屑 |
[03:51] | ejected whenever one is fired. | 使用后就会爆出 |
[03:54] | I suppose it’s too much to hope she tased herself. | 我想应该不可能是她电击自己吧 |
[03:56] | Knowing Shaw, it’s possible. | 就凭肖 有可能 |
[03:57] | But if I had to guess, I’d say she’s in trouble. | 但要我猜 我看她是有麻烦了 |
[04:09] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉啦 |
[04:13] | Which part: the tasing, the drugging, | 抱歉啥 电击 下药 |
[04:17] | or whatever this is? | 还是现在这玩意儿 |
[04:20] | I had to make sure you’d hear me out. | 我得确保你乖乖听我说话 |
[04:23] | She needs our help, | 她需要我们的帮助 |
[04:25] | and I figured you wouldn’t come willingly. | 我猜你不会乐意自愿帮忙 |
[04:27] | She? | 她 |
[04:28] | The machine’s given me a mission, | 机器给了我一个任务 |
[04:30] | And step one is to team up with you. | 第一步 跟你组队 |
[04:34] | I’ll pass. | 免了 |
[04:35] | Trust issues. | 信任问题 |
[04:37] | Besides, the machine gives missions to Harold and the government– | 再说 机器已经派了任务给哈罗德和政府方 |
[04:40] | relevant, irrelevant. | 相关的 无关的 |
[04:42] | Why would it be talking to you? | 它为什么还要跟你说 |
[04:45] | Because now, there’s a third category. | 因为现在 出现了第三方 |
[04:49] | Things are evolving. | 形势在演变 |
[04:51] | And my relationship with the machine is a little… | 而我跟机器之间的关系略有 |
[04:57] | different. | 不同 |
[04:59] | As for trust issues, | 至于信任问题 |
[05:01] | I’m happy to take the first step. | 我很乐意先迈出第一步 |
[05:05] | There’s a gun for you in the glove compartment. | 贮物箱里有一把枪给你 |
[05:11] | Thanks, but a knife will do just fine. | 谢了 不过刀就够了 |
[05:14] | This is the part where you give me one good reason | 现在就给我个理由解释下 |
[05:17] | why I should believe anything you say. | 凭什么要我相信你的话 |
[05:19] | October 2, 1988. | 1988年10月2日 |
[05:22] | You took a road trip with your father | 你父亲开车带你 |
[05:24] | to watch the Houston Oilers play the Philadelphia Eagles. | 去看休斯顿油人队和费城老鹰队的[橄榄球]比赛 |
[05:27] | – He bought you a sweatshirt… – Don’t talk about my father. | -他给你买了件运动衫 -不许提我父亲 |
[05:33] | It told you that? | 它告诉你的 |
[05:35] | The machine trusts me, | 机器信任我 |
[05:37] | even if you don’t. | 虽然你不信任我 |
[05:40] | You spent years working for the machine, | 你为机器工作了数年 |
[05:43] | and she was never wrong. | 她从不出错 |
[05:46] | If you don’t help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[05:48] | someone might destroy her, | 有人会毁了她 |
[05:51] | and innocent people will die. | 无辜百姓会因此丧命 |
[05:54] | Forget how you feel about me. | 忘掉你对我的感觉 |
[05:56] | How would you feel about that? | 你对那会有何感觉 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:02] | I’ll forget how I feel about you. | 我会先忘掉对你的感觉 |
[06:06] | But when this is over, | 不过等这一切结束 |
[06:08] | you better hope I don’t remember. | 你就祈祷我别想起来吧 |
[06:22] | Good evening, Mr. Reese. | 晚上好 里瑟先生 |
[06:24] | Staying out of trouble, Finch? | 没惹麻烦吧 芬奇 |
[06:25] | For the moment, although I’m not sure our Mr. Sloan could say the same. | 暂时是 但恐怕那位斯隆先生并非如此 |
[06:29] | I hacked into his office network to see what he’s up to. | 我黑进了他的办公室网络查看他在干什么 |
[06:32] | It appears our estate investigator | 似乎这位遗产调查员 |
[06:34] | has taken an unorthodox interest in a case that isn’t his. | 对一件不归他管的案子有不寻常的兴趣 |
[06:38] | Jason Greenfield, died two weeks ago of an apparent heroin overdose, | 杰森·格林菲尔德 两周前因吸毒过量死亡 |
[06:42] | no next of kin. | 没有亲属 |
[06:43] | How is Sloan’s interest unorthodox? | 斯隆的兴趣怎么不寻常了 |
[06:46] | Would going to a dead man’s apartment alone | 深更半夜独自摸进 |
[06:48] | in the middle of the night qualify? | 死人的公寓够不寻常了吧 |
[06:51] | Any progress in finding Ms. Shaw? | 有肖女士的线索了吗 |
[06:53] | Her building doesn’t have cameras, | 她那栋楼没有摄像头 |
[06:54] | but the one across the street does. | 不过街对面的楼有 |
[06:55] | And they agreed to let you see the footage? | 他们同意你看监控录像带了吗 |
[06:58] | After some convincing and a sleeper hold. | 说服了一下 外加十字锁喉 |
[07:01] | Point is I found out who took Shaw, | 关键是我查出了是谁劫走了肖 |
[07:03] | and you’re not gonna like it. | 你肯定不会喜欢 |
[07:10] | Find them, Mr. Reese. Now. | 找到她们 里瑟先生 要快 |
[07:34] | Why the hell are you following me? | 你为什么要跟踪我 |
[07:36] | Contrary to the saying, his bite is far worse. Trust me. | 此狗非比寻常 会叫更会咬 相信我 |
[07:39] | Bear, stil. | 小熊 [荷兰语]安静 |
[07:41] | Now, perhaps you’d like to explain why you’re breaking | 也许你该解释下你为什么要闯进 |
[07:43] | into Jason Greenfield’s apartment | 杰森·格林菲尔德的公寓 |
[07:44] | and taking his possessions, including that watch. | 偷走他的财产 包括那块表 |
[07:47] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是贼 |
[07:50] | Read the back. | 看背面 |
[07:54] | “To Jason Greenfield from the Sloan family.” | 送给杰森·格林菲尔德 斯隆家赠 |
[07:56] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[07:58] | Jason was my foster brother. | 杰森是我的领养兄弟 |
[08:01] | I’m here ’cause I’m trying to solve his murder. | 我来这里是想查出是谁谋杀了他 |
[08:10] | It’s me and Jason. | 这是我和杰森 |
[08:13] | His parents were addicts. | 他的亲生父母是瘾君子 |
[08:16] | They burnt the house down cooking meth when he was 14. | 他十四岁时 他们在家制冰毒把房子烧了 |
[08:19] | My mom and dad had started fostering, so… | 我爸妈一直想领养小孩 所以 |
[08:23] | instant brother. | 就成了兄弟 |
[08:27] | When he was 18, my parents gave him this, | 他十八岁时 我父母把这送给了他 |
[08:31] | you know, just– just to remind him | 就是 想让他记得 |
[08:33] | that no matter what, he always had us. | 无论如何 他都有我们 |
[08:36] | I just wish he believed it. | 我真希望他相信 |
[08:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:40] | Jason always messed around with hacking. | 杰森一直在当什么黑客 |
[08:42] | And after moving out, he got more obsessed, | 搬出来之后 他就更痴迷了 |
[08:45] | and spent more and more time with other hackers. | 和其他黑客混在一起的时间越来越多 |
[08:48] | Finally just fell off the map. | 最后 不见影儿了 |
[08:50] | Two weeks ago, I’m looking at another investigator’s case files, | 两周前 我在查看其他调查员的案件时 |
[08:55] | and I see his name. | 发现了他的名字 |
[08:57] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我不能相信 |
[08:59] | I mean, he swore that he would never start using. | 他发过誓他永远不会碰毒品 |
[09:04] | Now, he dies of an O.D.? | 现在却死于吸毒过量 |
[09:07] | – People do change. – Not Jason. | -人会变 -杰森不会 |
[09:09] | Not–not– not about that. | 这点绝对不会 |
[09:12] | The minute I walked in, I knew. | 我一走进来 就知道了 |
[09:15] | I mean, I’ve been to the homes of a lot of heroin addicts who died. | 我去过很多死掉的瘾君子家里 |
[09:19] | You know what you don’t see? | 知道什么东西你看不到吗 |
[09:21] | High-end TV. | 高档电视 |
[09:23] | Stereo. | 立体音响 |
[09:25] | Gold watch? | 金表 |
[09:27] | It all goes to getting their fix. | 全都会被卖掉换毒品 |
[09:30] | You think someone killed him, then covered it up. | 你认为有人杀了他 然后掩盖了罪行 |
[09:32] | – Why? – I’m not sure. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[09:33] | But let’s take a look at what isn’t here. | 但是看看这屋里缺了什么 |
[09:37] | No computer, no tablet, no phone. | 没电脑 没平板 没手机 |
[09:40] | What kind of hacker doesn’t have a computer? | 什么样的黑客会没有电脑 |
[09:42] | It does seem strange. | 的确奇怪 |
[09:44] | You found nothing with any data in it whatsoever? | 你没找到任何存储数据的东西吗 |
[09:49] | I found a flash drive in the microwave before you came in. | 你进来前 我在微波炉里发现一个优盘 |
[09:52] | Looks like he fried it. | 看起来他毁过了 |
[09:55] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[09:57] | I’d like to help if I can. | 我想尽量帮忙 |
[10:05] | Jason may have tried to destroy the contents of the drive. | 杰森也许毁过了优盘里的数据 |
[10:11] | Yes, it’s largely been wiped clean. | 是的 基本毁干净了 |
[10:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:16] | There’s a fragment of stray data. | 有一个数据的碎片 |
[10:20] | It’s a piece of an email. | 是封电邮的碎片 |
[10:21] | What does it say? | 说了什么 |
[10:23] | I can only recover a few words. | 只能修复几个词 |
[10:25] | “You don’t understand. | “你不明白 |
[10:26] | If I try to leave, they’ll kill me.” | 如果我退出 他们会杀了我” |
[10:29] | The question is, who are they? | 问题是 他们是谁 |
[10:31] | And what is this? | 这又是什么 |
[10:33] | I found it in Jason’s jacket. | 我在杰森的外套里找到的 |
[10:38] | It’s an address for… | 这是个地址 |
[10:43] | a storage unit. | 存储仓库 |
[10:45] | That is weird. | 奇怪 |
[10:47] | Our guys checked. He didn’t have a storage unit. | 我们的人查过 他没有存储仓库 |
[11:01] | 被复制的手机 拉斯基 | |
[11:06] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[11:31] | 鸡 蛋 | |
[11:31] | That’s one way to lower your cholesterol. | 倒是个降胆固醇的法子 |
[11:34] | HR’s protection payment. Dirty money for dirty cops. | HR的保护费 给黑警的黑钱 |
[11:39] | Deliver it as usual. | 如常递送 |
[11:41] | Then find out where it goes from there. | 然后查明去向 |
[11:42] | I can’t do that. | 我不能 |
[11:43] | Do you really wanna test me? | 你真想要惹我试试吗 |
[11:45] | ‘Cause I’ve got a shiny new 1911 to back me up on that. | 我手里可是有一把崭新的1911自动手枪 |
[11:48] | What did Morozov say to you back there? | 莫洛佐夫刚才跟你说了些什么 |
[11:51] | Beats me. I don’t speak Russian. | 问倒我了 我可不懂俄语 |
[11:53] | That’s funny. | 有意思了 |
[11:54] | ‘Cause it looked like you understood every word. | 看起来你可是每个字都听懂了 |
[11:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:59] | Morozov’s been running that deli since I was a kid. | 莫洛佐夫的食品店从我小时候就在开了 |
[12:02] | HR knows that and respects it. | HR知道 也很尊重 |
[12:05] | These payments are about loyalty. | 这些钱只是为了表忠心 |
[12:08] | Let me tell you something, Laskey. | 我跟你说吧 拉斯基 |
[12:10] | One day soon, you’re gonna find out | 用不了多久 你就会发现 |
[12:12] | exactly what HR expects from you in return for that loyalty. | HR要你如何回报那份”忠心”了 |
[12:21] | – You get a good look at her? – She came outta nowhere. | -看清她了吗 -她就凭空出现了 |
[12:26] | Got your message, Lionel. | 收到你的消息了 莱奈尔 |
[12:27] | Looks like you found Root’s car. | 看起来你找到了根的汽车 |
[12:29] | Yeah, and a crazy story to go with it. | 对 附带个疯狂故事 |
[12:31] | Guy over there says this medical supply van | 那位说自己的救护车 |
[12:32] | was just stolen by two women driving that car. | 被开着那辆车的两个女人抢了 |
[12:35] | One waves them down, engine trouble. | 一个招手停车 说引擎故障 |
[12:37] | When he goes to take a look, | 他下车查看的时候 |
[12:38] | the other one knocks him out with some kind of martial arts. | 另一个用什么武术把他打晕了 |
[12:41] | I hate to tell you, but Root and Shaw, | 我讨厌这么说 但是根和肖 |
[12:43] | they’re working as a team, a scary one. | 那俩货组队了 逆天啊 |
[12:47] | A thank-you would be nice. | 说声谢谢不会死的 |
[12:49] | Finch, I’m closer to Root and Shaw. | 芬奇 我快找到根和肖了 |
[12:51] | From what I’m seeing, it looks less like an abduction | 据我所见 与其说是绑架 |
[12:54] | and more like a partnership. | 不如说是搭档合作 |
[12:55] | A partnership? To what end? | 搭档合作 目的何在呢 |
[12:57] | No idea, but with Root involved, anything’s possible. | 不知道 但有根在 一切皆有可能 |
[13:01] | A troubling development, Mr. Reese, | 令人忧心的消息啊 里瑟先生 |
[13:03] | and I’m afraid I have another one. | 我这儿还有一个 |
[13:05] | It seems that Mr. Sloan’s foster brother Jason | 看起来斯隆先生的领养兄弟杰森 |
[13:07] | may have been murdered by some mysterious group. | 是被某个神秘组织谋杀的 |
[13:10] | You think that same group might be the threat against Sloan? | 你认为威胁斯隆的是同一个组织吗 |
[13:13] | The only way to know for sure would be to determine | 确定的唯一办法就是搞清楚 |
[13:14] | who killed Jason and why. | 谁杀害了杰森 以及为什么 |
[13:16] | Are you sure you don’t need my help on this? | 你确定不需要我帮忙吗 |
[13:18] | No, Mr. Reese, tracking Ms. Shaw is your top priority. | 不 里瑟先生 追踪肖女士才是你的首要任务 |
[13:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | But, Finch, I’m here if you need me. | 但是芬奇 你需要时 我在 |
[13:28] | So I just got off the phone | 我刚刚打了电话 |
[13:30] | with the manager from the storage center. | 给存储仓库中心的经理 |
[13:32] | Unit 117 was rented out to a guy named John Glover. | 117号仓库出租给了一位约翰·格勒弗 |
[13:36] | Now, he recognized Jason’s description, | 他根据描述想起了杰森 |
[13:37] | said that Jason was one of a bunch of people | 说有杰森跟一群人 |
[13:40] | who used to visit that unit at all hours. | 经常去那个仓库 |
[13:42] | The day after Jason died, | 杰森死后第二天 |
[13:44] | those same people came back in, cleaned the place out, | 同一批人过来 把那里清了个干净 |
[13:47] | scrubbed it from top to bottom with bleach. | 用漂白剂从上到下刷了个遍 |
[13:49] | Did they have a photo I.D. on file for John Glover? | 他们的登记资料里有约翰·格勒弗的照片吗 |
[13:51] | No. | 没有 |
[13:52] | Glover paid a full year in advance with cash. | 格勒弗用现金预付了一年租金 |
[13:55] | – For all we know– – Glover may not even exist. | -根据我们掌握的情况 -格勒弗可能并不存在 |
[13:58] | Let’s see if any other storage units | 看看还有没有别的仓库 |
[13:59] | have been rented using that name. | 是用这个名字租下来的 |
[14:02] | No other rentals under John Glover, | 约翰·格勒弗名下没有了 |
[14:05] | but there in Brooklyn, | 但是在布鲁克林 |
[14:08] | another unit paid for a full year in cash | 另有一间仓库用现金预付了一年 |
[14:12] | and rented the same day they cleared out John Glover’s unit. | 租期就在他们清理约翰·格勒弗仓库的那天 |
[14:14] | Who rented that one? | 这间是谁租的 |
[14:16] | Samuel Miles. | 萨缪尔·迈尔斯 |
[14:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:20] | John Glover? Samuel Miles? | 约翰·格勒弗 萨缪尔·迈尔斯 |
[14:23] | That’s the connection– Glover and Miles | 这就是联系 格勒弗和迈尔斯 |
[14:24] | are both generals in the American Revolution. | 都是美国革命[独立战争]时期的将军 |
[14:26] | Hardly seems like a coincidence. | 不太可能是巧合 |
[14:28] | Let’s go find that storage unit. | 我们去找那间仓库吧 |
[14:32] | So this mission we’re on, what is it? | 我们这个任务 到底是什么 |
[14:35] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道了 |
[14:38] | When you see this statue again, | 你下次看到这座雕塑的时候 |
[14:40] | think impact. | 想着”撞击” |
[14:42] | The machine told you that? | 机器跟你说的吗 |
[14:45] | I suppose I could be making it up. | 我倒是可以胡编 |
[14:46] | And I suppose I could be kicking your ass. | 我倒是可以踹你两脚 |
[14:53] | Insurance. | 保险 |
[14:58] | And where are we headed to now? | 我们现在去哪儿 |
[15:01] | Down. | 下面 |
[15:09] | Spaghetti and an oxygen tank make a mean thermal lance. | 意大利面加氧气筒可以做成热喷枪 |
[15:14] | What am I cutting? | 我要切什么 |
[15:15] | This. | 这个 |
[15:18] | You know the last time I used a blowtorch | 上次我用喷枪 |
[15:19] | was to get intel from an uncooperative source. | 是从不识趣儿的人嘴里撬情报 |
[15:23] | Now, you either tell me what we’re here to do, | 告诉我来这儿是要做什么 |
[15:25] | or I walk. | 否则我走人 |
[15:27] | Honestly? | 听实话吗 |
[15:30] | Most of the time, | 大多数时候 |
[15:30] | I’m told what to do a second before I have to do it. | 我都是在最后一秒才被告知要做什么 |
[15:33] | The big picture, that’s hers. | 掌握大局的 是她 |
[15:37] | The only thing I know for sure is | 我唯一能确定就是 |
[15:39] | I need you. | 我 需 要 你 |
[15:44] | Then you should get out of my way. | 那就别挡我路 |
[15:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:50] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[16:02] | Funny, the stuff you learn from work. | 工作中学到的东西挺有意思 |
[16:05] | My truck’s stuffed with crowbars, key cutters, and bump hammers. | 我车里有铁橇 开锁器和锤子 |
[16:09] | Never know what you’re gonna need for the job. | 难说工作时会用到什么工具 |
[16:12] | Let’s see what the people who killed my brother were doing here. | 看看杀害我弟弟的凶手在这儿干什么 |
[16:20] | Good. This is empty too. | 好了 这里也空了 |
[16:23] | Why pay for a storage unit a year in advance | 为什么预付了一整年的仓库 |
[16:25] | and put nothing in it? | 却一物不放 |
[16:27] | Look at the dust. | 看灰尘 |
[16:28] | A lot of activity along this wall here. | 这面墙可是不一样 |
[16:31] | They are storing something here. | 他们在这儿存了东西 |
[16:33] | We just need to shine a light of a different spectrum, | 我们只需要点不同光谱 |
[16:35] | the kind somebody like you might use to detect fluids. | 就是你们这行用来检测液体的 |
[16:39] | You have anything like that in your truck? | 你有这类工具吗 |
[16:41] | I do. | 有 |
[16:47] | Okay, so you don’t know what we’re doing. | 好了 这么说你不知道我们在做什么 |
[16:49] | Can you at least tell me what we’re doing next? | 能至少告诉我接下来要做什么吗 |
[16:52] | Breaking and entering. | 非法入侵 |
[17:04] | Locked door. | 大门紧锁 |
[17:06] | Phone. | 手机 |
[17:18] | What’s missing? | 少了什么 |
[17:19] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[17:40] | Highly trained operative in a bad suit. | 训练有素 穿廉价西装的特工 |
[17:43] | This is a CIA pickup site. | 这是中情局的交接点 |
[17:50] | – Agent number? – 947-0038 alpha. | -特工号码 -947-0038A |
[17:55] | – Confirmation? – Diego 241. | -确认信息 -D241 |
[17:58] | Pickup tomorrow, 0800. | 明天交接 上午八点 |
[18:00] | Have the package ready. | 把包裹准备好 |
[18:04] | Okay, so what’s the package? | 好吧 什么包裹 |
[18:09] | I am. | 我 |
[18:16] | Here you go. UV lamp. | 就这个 紫外线灯 |
[18:19] | Kill the lights. | 关灯 |
[18:23] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:30] | A message center | 信息中心 |
[18:32] | for people who’d want to communicate without being overheard. | 供人秘密交流 |
[18:36] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[18:38] | what are they saying? | 这些是什么意思 |
[18:44] | All right, that’s weird. Look at this sprinkler. | 奇怪 看消防喷头管道 |
[18:47] | It’s–they’re not attached to the same pipes | 它们连接的管道 |
[18:49] | that service the other units. | 与其他仓库不同 |
[18:53] | Right there. | 那里 |
[18:56] | Looks like some kind of motor. | 看起来像个电动机 |
[19:01] | Camera. Oh, dear. We’ve gotta get– | 摄像头 天啊 我们得 |
[19:04] | We’re locked in! | 我们被锁起来了 |
[19:09] | It’s gasoline! | 是汽油 |
[19:14] | They’re gonna burn the place down with us in it. | 这里要被烧掉 连我们一起烧了 |
[19:24] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[19:36] | I believe I know who tried to burn us alive. | 我发现了是谁要活烧了我们 |
[19:39] | The last time I saw code like this, | 上次我看到这种代码 |
[19:41] | it was used by this man. | 是这个人在使用 |
[19:43] | Peter Collier. | 彼得·科利尔 |
[19:45] | He’s a member of a group trying to send a message | 他是一个组织的成员 该组织反对 |
[19:46] | about government surveillance and privacy. | 政府监控和侵犯隐私 |
[19:48] | And he’ll kill anyone who gets in his way. | 他为达目的不惜杀人 |
[19:51] | So far, Collier’s the most visible member of the group, | 目前 科利尔是我们最确定的组织成员 |
[19:53] | and your foster brother Jason Greenfield | 而你的领养兄弟杰森·格林菲尔德 |
[19:55] | was likely a member as well. | 应该也是其中一员 |
[19:56] | But Jason would never hurt anyone. | 但杰森绝不会伤害别人 |
[19:58] | That may not have been his role in the group. | 那应该不是他在组织里的职责 |
[20:01] | The email I recovered from Jason’s flash drive | 杰森优盘里的电邮 |
[20:03] | contained an identifier string | 包含的字符串标识码 |
[20:06] | that I was able to match to a conversation on the Darknet, | 我在黑暗网络的一段对话中找到了匹配 |
[20:09] | an exchange between hackers, | 这是黑客间的交流 |
[20:10] | One of whom was being lauded for | 其中有一位备受推崇 |
[20:12] | exploits that were nothing short of astonishing. | 战果极其辉煌 |
[20:14] | The hacker goes by the name of Atlas7, | 这黑客代号”阿特拉斯7″ |
[20:17] | but their real identity seems clear. | 但他的真实身份很清楚了 |
[20:19] | – My brother. – Indeed. | -我弟弟 -正是 |
[20:21] | The targets he chose are all government, | 他的攻击对象有政府 |
[20:23] | military, data-collecting corporations. | 军方 数据公司 |
[20:26] | Perhaps that’s what put him on Collier’s radar. | 也许科利尔正是因此而注意到他 |
[20:28] | So they teamed up, | 他们就组队合作了 |
[20:30] | and at some point, Greenfield tried to get out. | 有一天 格林菲尔德想退出 |
[20:33] | And they killed him. | 他们就要杀他 |
[20:34] | They may be coming after you now. | 他们接下来可能要对付你了 |
[20:36] | – Me? – These people value privacy. | -我 -他们非常看重隐私 |
[20:38] | Secrecy above all else, Mr. Sloan. | 隐蔽是最重要的 斯隆先生 |
[20:41] | – By uncovering them– – You kicked the hornet’s nest. | -发现了他们 -就捅了马蜂窝 |
[20:44] | The best way to protect you from Collier | 从科利尔手里保护你的最好方法 |
[20:46] | is to find out what he’s up to | 是找出他们到底在做什么 |
[20:47] | and get out ahead of it. | 然后先发制人 |
[20:49] | The messages in the storage units | 存储仓库的信息 |
[20:51] | appear to have been encrypted with a running key cipher. | 看来是用了运动密钥加密法 |
[20:54] | We find the key, we break the code. | 知道密钥 就能解开代码 |
[20:56] | – So what’s the key? – A long string of text. | -那密钥是什么 -一串文本 |
[20:58] | A letter, a book. | 一封信 一本书 |
[21:00] | Jason would’ve had that key too. | 杰森绝对有密钥 |
[21:01] | So it must be in his apartment. | 那肯定在他公寓里 |
[21:03] | I’ll go check it out. | 我去看看 |
[21:04] | And I’ll go somewhere where I can do more in-depth research. | 我换个地方再深入调查 |
[21:08] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[21:10] | You should stay here. | 你该留在这儿 |
[21:11] | You’re looking for the key to this code, right? | 你要找解开代码的密钥 对吗 |
[21:13] | There’s something I do better than anybody else, | 有件事是我最擅长的 |
[21:16] | and that’s finding things that people keep hidden. | 就是找到别人藏起来的东西 |
[21:22] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:24] | Let me do it for Jason. | 让我为杰森做点事 |
[21:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:36] | CIA is here to pick us up. | 中情局来交接了 |
[21:40] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[21:41] | 24381 24381. | |
[21:43] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[21:51] | PIN? | 识别码 |
[21:55] | 24381 24381. | |
[21:59] | Good to meet you, Agent Dearborn. | 很高兴见到你 迪尔伯恩探员 |
[22:01] | She been sanitized? | 搜过身了吗 |
[22:07] | Looks like you got a fun one. | 看来你抓的这位挺有趣 |
[22:08] | You don’t know the half of it. | 绝对超乎想象 |
[22:14] | Laskey, it’s Simmons. | 拉斯基 我是西蒙斯 |
[22:16] | Go see your pal Morozov. I think he needs your help. | 去看看你朋友莫洛佐夫 我想他需要你的帮助 |
[22:28] | Who are you? Where’s Morozov? | 你是谁 莫洛佐夫呢 |
[22:31] | Exactly what I called you here to talk about. | 我叫你来就是为了谈这个 |
[22:35] | When’s the last time you counted the money you got from Morozov? | 你从莫洛佐夫那儿拿到钱后都不数了吗 |
[22:39] | You think he’s been skimming? | 你觉得他藏私了 |
[22:40] | Boss, I’ve known Morozov my entire life. | 老大 我很了解莫洛佐夫 |
[22:42] | – He values HR. – Laskey. | -他很看重HR -拉斯基 |
[22:44] | You’re a rookie, | 你是菜鸟 |
[22:46] | so I’m gonna let you off with a lesson this time. | 所以这次我放过你 教育下就行了 |
[22:49] | You need to learn | 你要知道 |
[22:50] | the difference between knowing someone and trusting them. | 了解 不等于信任 |
[22:54] | See, this kid I can trust. | 看 这小子我信任 |
[22:56] | Because he values HR? No. | 因为他看重HR吗 不 |
[22:59] | It’s because he’s scared of us. | 因为他害怕我们 |
[23:02] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[23:03] | Yeah. Thanks for the lesson, boss. | 明白了 谢谢教育 老大 |
[23:05] | That ain’t the lesson. | 这个还不是教育 |
[23:08] | Old man Morozov made the mistake of | 莫洛佐夫那老头儿犯了错 |
[23:10] | pulling a gun when I called him out as a thief. | 我骂他是贼的时候 掏了枪 |
[23:17] | There’s a shovel in the backseat. | 后座上有一把铲子 |
[23:21] | 6 feet, kid. | 六尺之下 小子 |
[23:23] | Don’t skimp. | 别敷衍 |
[23:45] | Cells one through three secure, sir. | 一号牢房通过三道守卫 长官 |
[23:52] | Hope the voice in your head knows what it’s doing. | 希望你脑袋里的声音心里有数 |
[23:55] | That’s gotta go. | 得取下来了 |
[23:55] | Sundown, Ottawa, left, right, left, right, one, two, three. | 日落 渥太华 左 右 左 右 一 二 三 |
[24:02] | You say the sweetest things. | 你真会甜言蜜语 |
[24:06] | Agent Dearborn? | 迪尔伯恩探员 |
[24:07] | Nick Breckenridge. Chief interrogator. | 我是尼克·布雷肯里奇 主审官 |
[24:10] | Little late to be checking in a new asset. | 新”货”现在才到有点迟 |
[24:14] | We’re prepping all prisoners for transport. | 我们正准备转送所有犯人 |
[24:16] | Transport? We just got here. | 转送 我们才刚到 |
[24:18] | You know the drill, Dearborn. | 你知道规定的 迪尔伯恩 |
[24:20] | We move these guys every 72 hours. | 每隔72小时就转移他们 |
[24:22] | You get to interrogate indefinitely. | 就能无限期审问了 |
[24:23] | Now, I need some info. | 现在 我得确认信息 |
[24:29] | Encrypted radios always acting up. | 加密无线电老是出毛病 |
[24:32] | – Name of operation? – Sundown. | -行动名称 -日落 |
[24:36] | – Asset’s place of origin? – Ottawa. | -“货”原产地 -渥太华 |
[24:38] | Transport authentication number? | 转送认证号码 |
[24:41] | Should have gotten it from the operative guarding the pickup site. | 交接点的执行警卫应该给你了 |
[24:44] | Stress was high on this one. | 那位压力过大 |
[24:47] | Must have forgot. | 肯定是忘了 |
[24:49] | You NOC types think you can just come in here | 你们这群特工自以为能在这里 |
[24:51] | and ignore all kinds of protocol, don’t you? | 横行无忌藐视规章 是吧 |
[24:53] | No authentication number, no access. | 没认证号码 没权限 |
[24:57] | – Does anybody know how to– – Left, right. | -有人知道怎么 -左 右 |
[25:00] | Left, right, one, two, three. | 左 右 一 二 三 |
[25:05] | We use them all the time at the farm. | 我们在训练营总是用这个 |
[25:17] | Give that to the intake guard at the next site. | 把这个交给下一交接点的警卫 |
[25:20] | And next time, remember your damn authentication number. | 下一次 记住你该死的认证号码 |
[25:32] | Still searching Greenfield’s apartment, Finch. | 还在搜查格林菲尔德的公寓 芬奇 |
[25:35] | Keep looking, Mr. Reese. | 继续找 里瑟先生 |
[25:36] | None of the books you’ve found so far match the code. | 目前你找到的书无一匹配 |
[25:38] | – The kitchen’s clean. – No luck here either. | -厨房里没找到 -这里也没有 |
[25:44] | All right, it’s gotta be somewhere. | 好吧 肯定就在哪儿藏着呢 |
[25:49] | Scavenger hunt. | 寻宝游戏 |
[25:51] | What? | 什么 |
[25:52] | It’s a game that Jason and I used to play when we were bored. | 我和杰森无聊时常玩的一个游戏 |
[25:56] | We would steal something from each other. | 我们从对方那里偷件东西 |
[25:57] | Then we’d hide it in the house, | 然后藏在房子里 |
[25:59] | except Jason would always lose | 杰森总是输 |
[26:03] | because he always chose the same place. | 因为他每次都藏在同一个地方 |
[26:06] | The heating vent. | 暖气口 |
[26:21] | Care to brush up on your history, Finch? | 愿意重温下历史吗 芬奇 |
[26:23] | The American Revolution – a concise history. | 《美国革命简史》 |
[26:26] | Why am I not surprised? Let me see. | 我怎么毫不惊讶呢 我看看 |
[26:31] | I’ve located a copy online. | 从网上找到一份副本 |
[26:33] | It seems to match the algorithm the code is based on. | 似乎匹配代码算法 |
[26:36] | – I’ll start deciphering. – Great. | -我开始破译 -太好了 |
[26:38] | Sloan and I will– | 斯隆和我会 |
[26:43] | Where’s Sloan? | 斯隆呢 |
[26:45] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[26:46] | Hurry, we’re on the clock here. | 快点 抓紧时间 |
[26:51] | Get out of here! | 走 |
[26:52] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[26:56] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[26:58] | Mr. Reese, are you all right? | 里瑟先生 你还好吗 |
[27:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:01] | Shots fired. | 交火了 |
[27:01] | He’s with the guy in the suit. | 他和那西装男在一起 |
[27:04] | Mr. Reese. | 里瑟先生 |
[27:05] | Collier. | 科利尔 |
[27:09] | Mr. Reese, are you all right? | 里瑟先生 你还好吗 |
[27:12] | You’re right, Finch. | 你说得没错 芬奇 |
[27:13] | It’s Collier. Sloan’s gone. | 是科利尔 斯隆被带走了 |
[27:16] | And we have no way to track him. | 我们没办法追踪他 |
[27:18] | I’m afraid it gets worse. | 恐怕事情越来越糟了 |
[27:19] | I’ve deciphered enough of the code to learn its purpose. | 我破译了更多代码 发现了他们的目的 |
[27:22] | It’s a plan to kill Jason Greenfield tonight. | 他们计划今晚杀掉杰森·格林菲尔德 |
[27:25] | Greenfield? | 格林菲尔德 |
[27:26] | Isn’t he already dead? | 他不是已经死了吗 |
[27:28] | You can’t keep moving me like this. | 你们不能这么一直转移我 |
[27:31] | I’m an American! I have rights. | 我是美国公民 我享有法定权利 |
[27:36] | Do you even know my name? | 你们连我的名字都不知道了吧 |
[27:45] | Jason Greenfield, I presume? | 杰森·格林菲尔德 是吧 |
[27:57] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[27:59] | I know a lot about you, Jason. | 我知道你不少事 杰森 |
[28:02] | I know you hacked government sites for a fringe group of activists, | 我知道你为一个边缘活动组织黑进政府网络 |
[28:07] | got squeamish when the group turned violent, | 无法忍受那组织转向暴力 |
[28:09] | cut a deal with the Feds in exchange for a new life, | 于是和联邦政府达成协议以获得新身份 |
[28:11] | and got screwed over by them and stuck in here. | 却被他们摆了一道 沦落至此 |
[28:14] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[28:17] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[28:19] | We’re on a bit of a clock here, | 我们有点赶时间 |
[28:21] | so let’s dispense with the temper tantrum. | 你这无谓的脾气就免了吧 |
[28:23] | To answer your question, I’m like you. | 回答你的问题 我和你一样 |
[28:26] | FBI Trojan Horse of 2009, the null worm. | 2009年联调局特洛伊木马 蠕虫病毒 |
[28:30] | What, that was you? | 什么 是你 |
[28:31] | That thing infected over 7 million computers | 那玩意一周内就感染了 |
[28:33] | worldwide in less than a week. | 全世界超过七百万台电脑 |
[28:36] | If you designed the worm, | 如果是你设计了那病毒 |
[28:38] | then you must be able to tell me how– | 那你肯定能说出是如何 |
[28:39] | A self-executing attachment rewrites the OS | 自执行附件重写操作系统 |
[28:42] | to infect nearby Bluetooth devices and spread wirelessly. | 感染附近的蓝牙设备 无线传播 |
[28:46] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前了 |
[28:50] | I’m more interested in you, Jason. | 我对你更感兴趣 杰森 |
[28:54] | Jason doesn’t exist anymore. | 杰森不存在了 |
[28:57] | Those CIA liars faked my death. | 那些中情局骗子伪造了我的死亡 |
[29:00] | It was supposed to be for my protection. | 这本来是为了保护我 |
[29:03] | In return, I give them everything about the group. | 作为回报 我把那个组织的情况都告诉他们 |
[29:07] | Instead, they brought me to this mobile black site. | 没想到 他们把我丢到这个移动黑牢 |
[29:10] | And now, they can question me forever. | 现在 他们可以无限期审问我了 |
[29:12] | Must have gotten bad for you to reach out to people you don’t trust. | 向不值得信任的人求助 结果当然不妙 |
[29:16] | The group murdered someone… | 那组织杀了人 |
[29:21] | a data broker. | 一名数据掮客 |
[29:26] | And it’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[29:29] | I’m the one who told Vigilance about him in the first place. | 是我最初对”时刻警惕”说出他的事 |
[29:32] | – Vigilance? – That’s their name. | -时刻警惕 -组织的名字 |
[29:35] | “Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.” | “自由的代价是时刻警惕” |
[29:40] | I said we should scare the bastard, | 我说我们应该吓吓那混蛋 |
[29:43] | but Collier convinced the group that it was time for more… | 科利尔却说服组织 应该更加 |
[29:50] | aggressive action. | 激进 |
[29:55] | I’m not a killer. | 我不想杀人 |
[29:59] | Transport’s here. | 转送车到了 |
[30:01] | Prepare to move out. | 准备转移 |
[30:05] | So you never told me why you’re here. | 你还没告诉我你怎么会在这儿 |
[30:07] | Simple, Jason. | 很简单 杰森 |
[30:11] | I’m here for you. | 我为你而来 |
[30:26] | I’ll be right along. | 我随行 |
[30:28] | I’m not letting this one out of my sight. | 绝不能让这位离开我的视线 |
[30:41] | So Sloan’s dead brother is really alive? | 这么说斯隆死去的兄弟其实还活着 |
[30:44] | Yes, it seems Jason Greenfield turned himself in to the CIA. | 对 看来杰森·格林菲尔德向中情局自首了 |
[30:47] | And now, Collier wants to kill him for being a traitor. | 现在 科利尔想杀了这个叛徒 |
[30:49] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[30:50] | 6点30 刺杀行动队集合 7点15 卧底备好漆弹在路口就位 7点25 刺杀行动队抵达路口 7点30 开始行动 7点35 撤离路口 | |
[30:51] | According to the plan, the assassination of Mr. Greenfield | 按照计划 刺杀格林菲尔德先生的行动 |
[30:53] | is scheduled to take place within the hour. | 定于一小时内执行 |
[30:55] | They’re probably going to interrogate Sloan on the way to their mission. | 他们多半会在执行任务的路上审问斯隆 |
[30:58] | So if we can find where they’re going to kill Greenfield, | 只要查出他们要去哪里杀害格林菲尔德 |
[31:00] | then we still have a chance to save them both. | 我们就还有机会救他们两个 |
[31:02] | Just give me a location, Finch. | 给我具体位置 芬奇 |
[31:05] | Got it. An intersection downtown. | 找到了 下城区一个路口 |
[31:06] | I’m sending you the coordinates. | 我把坐标发给你 |
[31:07] | I’m on my way. | 我就去 |
[31:14] | So you’re his brother. | 你是他哥哥 |
[31:16] | Jason said he had no family. | 杰森说他没家人 |
[31:18] | What made you choose to look into him now? | 为什么现在开始查他 |
[31:22] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[31:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:25] | That is right. | 你说得对 |
[31:27] | We members of Vigilance value privacy, | 我们”时刻警惕”的成员非常看重隐私 |
[31:29] | even if the government doesn’t. | 虽然政府不 |
[31:31] | However, when you started digging into Jason’s life, | 尽管如此 你查杰森的生活 |
[31:34] | you also dug into ours, | 就查到了我们头上 |
[31:36] | our methods, our plans, | 我们的方略 我们的计划 |
[31:39] | which brings me to some rather bad news. | 这对我可是坏消息 |
[31:40] | We took a vote | 我们投过票 |
[31:42] | as to whether we could possibly let you live, | 看能不能容你活下去 |
[31:45] | and I’m afraid it didn’t go your way. | 结果恐怕是不如你意 |
[31:48] | My options at this point are limited, | 我现在可以做的不多了 |
[31:52] | but what I can offer you is a quick exchange of words | 但是我保证只要你老实交待 |
[31:56] | followed by an even quicker death. | 就让你死个痛快 |
[31:59] | I need to know exactly how much you know about our group | 我要知道关于我们的组织你都知道什么 |
[32:02] | and who you’ve told. | 跟谁说过 |
[32:03] | Let’s start with those two men I’ve seen you with. | 先说跟你在一起的那两个人 |
[32:06] | Who are they? Feds? NSA? | 他们是谁 联调局 国安局 |
[32:08] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[32:11] | I don’t know why they’re helping me. | 我不知道他们为什么会帮我 |
[32:13] | I don’t know why they care. | 我不知道他们为什么关心 |
[32:14] | All I know is Jason made a mistake | 我只知道杰森犯了错 |
[32:18] | falling in with you guys. | 不该跟你们混 |
[32:21] | And when he realized it and he tried to get out, | 他认清之后 想要退出 |
[32:24] | you killed him for it. | 你们就杀了他 |
[32:27] | Seems you’ve gotten ahead of things, Mr. Sloan. | 你这可搞错了 斯隆先生 |
[32:29] | Jason Greenfield is very much alive. | 杰森·格林菲尔德可活得好好的 |
[32:35] | You didn’t kill him? | 你们没杀他 |
[32:36] | No. | 没有 |
[32:37] | But we are about to. | 但我们正要去 |
[32:40] | And you’re gonna have a front-row seat. | 你可以近距离亲眼目睹 |
[32:42] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[32:47] | Things are about to get a bit hectic. | 情况会有点混乱 |
[32:50] | We’ll have to continue this conversation later. | 我们只能迟点再聊了 |
[32:53] | Until then, Mr. Sloan. | 回见 斯隆先生 |
[33:15] | Finch, I’m at the intersection. | 芬奇 我到路口了 |
[33:16] | And there is Collier’s van. | 看到科利尔的车了 |
[33:18] | Be careful, Mr. Reese. | 千万小心 里瑟先生 |
[33:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[33:22] | In ten seconds, | 十秒 |
[33:24] | brace yourself. | 准备好 |
[33:25] | For what? | 准备什么 |
[33:29] | Impact. | “撞击” |
[33:36] | – Shaw? – Now. | -肖 -现在 |
[33:50] | Mr. Reese, what’s happening? | 里瑟先生 怎么回事 |
[33:51] | Go, go! move! | 上上 行动 |
[33:55] | I just found Shaw. | 我找到肖了 |
[33:56] | Unfortunately, so did Collier. | 不幸的是 科利尔也一样 |
[34:33] | So good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[34:43] | Time to go, Jason. | 该走了 杰森 |
[35:00] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[35:15] | – Shaw. – Reese. | -肖 -里瑟 |
[35:17] | Gotta save somebody. | 忙着救人 |
[35:18] | Know the feeling. | 深有同感 |
[35:30] | I saw somebody out there. | 我刚才看到个人 |
[35:32] | Tim Sloan. Do you know why he’s here? | 蒂姆·斯隆 知道他为什么在这儿吗 |
[35:34] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[35:35] | Did you see a man heading his way? | 你有没有看见一个人朝他过去了 |
[35:37] | Tall, nice suit? | 高个 高档西装 |
[35:40] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[35:41] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事 |
[35:43] | Your new identity | 你的新身份 |
[35:45] | and the pass code to a bank account with $2.5 million. | 银行账户密码 里面有两百五十万 |
[35:48] | Go to Cartagena, find a bar called Sol Azul in Boca Grande. | 去卡塔赫纳 在大博卡区找”蓝色太阳”酒吧 |
[35:51] | – Ask for Ruiz. – Who’s he? | -找鲁伊兹 -他是谁 |
[35:52] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[35:55] | Now go. | 走吧 |
[35:57] | Why– why are you helping me? | 为什么 为什么你要帮我 |
[36:00] | I’m just following orders, | 我只是听命行事 |
[36:03] | but my guess is you’re necessary. | 不过我猜 你必不可少 |
[36:12] | There she is. | 她在这儿 |
[36:16] | I guess a software omniscience | 我想软件上帝 |
[36:18] | isn’t much help if you’re out of bullets. | 遇着没子弹也束手无策 |
[36:20] | All right, bitch. Where’s Greenfield? | 好了 贱人 格林菲尔德呢 |
[36:24] | Why are you smiling at us? | 你冲我们笑什么 |
[36:28] | I’m not smiling at you. | 我可不是冲你笑 |
[36:37] | I knew you’d come back for me. | 我知道你会为我回来 |
[36:39] | Mission accomplished? | 任务完成了吗 |
[36:40] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:51] | That’s far enough, | 别再靠近了 |
[36:53] | assuming you’d like Mr. Sloan to survive this encounter. | 如果你还想保住斯隆先生的命 |
[36:56] | Peter Collier. | 彼得·科利尔 |
[36:58] | You seem to know my name, | 看来你知道我的名字 |
[37:01] | one of ’em, | 名字之一 |
[37:03] | but I can’t say the same about you. | 但我却不认识你 |
[37:06] | I’m the guy you shot in the back, | 我是被你从背后放枪的人 |
[37:08] | and I’m here to return the favor. | 现在来讨回这笔了 |
[37:11] | Before you do, | 动手之前 |
[37:13] | perhaps you’d like to tell me how it is | 也许你愿意告诉我 为什么 |
[37:14] | you manage to keep showing up at Vigilance operations. | “时刻警惕”一有行动你就能凭空现身 |
[37:17] | I’m persistent. | 我顽强啊 |
[37:19] | And energy and persistence conquer all things. | 能量加顽强可以征服一切 |
[37:21] | Benjamin Franklin. | 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[37:24] | You guys got a thing for the American Revolution, don’t you? | 你们很痴迷美国革命 是吧 |
[37:27] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[37:28] | In fact, it may soon be time for another one. | 事实上 很快就该再来一场了 |
[37:30] | Forget it, collier. It’s over. | 得了 科利尔 结束了 |
[37:32] | But only for one of us. | 你我之间会有一个人结束 |
[37:34] | You can take me, | 要么你抓我 |
[37:35] | or you can save Sloan. | 要么你救斯隆 |
[37:46] | Finch, Collier shot Sloan in the femoral artery. | 芬奇 科利尔开枪打中了斯隆的股动脉 |
[37:50] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[37:52] | There’s an ambulance on the way, Mr. Reese. | 派救护车过去了 里瑟先生 |
[37:54] | Hang in there. You’re gonna be all right. | 坚持住 你会没事的 |
[38:01] | You learn your lesson, Laskey? | 受到教育了吗 拉斯基 |
[38:03] | 6 feet. I didn’t skimp. | 六尺之下 我没敷衍 |
[38:15] | How was your night, Laskey? | 昨晚还好吗 拉斯基 |
[38:17] | Sleep good? | 睡得好吗 |
[38:23] | My name is Mikhail Lesnichy. | 我的名字是米哈伊尔·拉斯里奇 |
[38:31] | There are 12 of us Russians on the force. | 警队中有我们十二名俄罗斯人 |
[38:37] | So HR is seeding the NYPD with cops they know will be loyal | HR把能确保忠心的人安排进了纽约警队 |
[38:42] | and cementing their deal with the Russian mob in the process. | 以此巩固他们和俄罗斯黑帮之间的交易 |
[38:47] | What about that money you got from Morozov? | 你从莫洛佐夫那里收的钱呢 |
[38:50] | HR’s stockpiling it. | HR贮存了起来 |
[38:52] | I don’t know what for, but whatever it is, they have millions. | 不知道要干什么 反正 他们手头有数百万 |
[39:01] | It gets worse than last night, you know. | 事态会发展得比昨晚还糟糕 |
[39:05] | What’s worse than burying a friend? | 会有什么比埋葬朋友更糟糕 |
[39:16] | Good to see you out of the hospital, Mr. Sloan. | 很高兴看到你出院 斯隆先生 |
[39:18] | You’re looking well. | 你气色不错 |
[39:20] | I can’t thank you guys enough, | 我对你们真是感激不尽 |
[39:22] | not just for saving me | 不只是救了我 |
[39:23] | but for helping me find my brother, | 还帮我找到了我弟弟 |
[39:25] | even if it was for a second. | 尽管只是短短一瞬 |
[39:27] | you helped us as much as we helped you. | 你也帮了我们很多 |
[39:29] | Indeed, you’ve proven yourself to be quite a fine detective, | 正是 你证明了自己是个优秀的侦探 |
[39:32] | one worthy of Raymond Chandler. | 如雷蒙德·钱德勒笔下一般 |
[39:34] | They’re packing up Jason’s stuff for auction today, | 他们在整理杰森的东西 准备今天拍卖 |
[39:38] | so I figure I’d stop in | 所以我就想顺路过来 |
[39:40] | and take one last look around. | 最后看一眼 |
[39:41] | Maybe find a remembrance? | 找件纪念品吗 |
[39:44] | Already have one. | 已经有了 |
[39:45] | It suits you. | 很适合你 |
[39:47] | Good luck, Mr. Sloan. | 祝你好运 斯隆先生 |
[39:50] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[39:53] | – Hello? – Tim? Tim Sloan? | -喂 -蒂姆 蒂姆·斯隆 |
[39:55] | Jason? Where are you? | 杰森 你在哪里 |
[39:59] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我说了你都不会相信 |
[40:01] | Listen, I’ve managed to create a secure stream, | 我想办法开了一条安全线路 |
[40:04] | so we can talk, but it’ll only last 30 seconds or so, and… | 让我们能说上话 但是只能维持约三十秒 |
[40:07] | I just wanted to tell you thanks. | 我只想跟你说 谢谢 |
[40:11] | Those guys I got involved with, I thought I’d found a new family, | 我跟那些人混在一起 以为有了新家 |
[40:15] | but I should’ve known. You’re my family. | 但我早该知道 你才是我的家人 |
[40:17] | Jason, | 杰森 |
[40:19] | I want you to know | 我想你知道 |
[40:21] | that I have something of yours, | 我拿了你的一些东西 |
[40:24] | and I’m gonna hold on to it until next time. | 我会保管好 等着下次见面 |
[40:27] | That sounds good, Tim. | 听起来不错 蒂姆 |
[40:29] | You’ll always be my brother. | 你永远是我哥哥 |
[40:46] | We’re gonna have to keep an eye on him. | 我们得留意他 |
[40:48] | Collier may try again. | 科利尔也许会卷土重来 |
[40:50] | If Vigilance wants a revolution, | 既然”时刻警惕”想要场革命 |
[40:52] | these may only be the opening shots. | 这恐怕只是第一枪 |
[40:55] | Equally troubling, the machine appears to | 同样令人忧心的是 机器居然 |
[40:56] | have sent two teams into the same battle with different goals. | 派了两个队往同一战场执行不同任务 |
[41:00] | Why keep us in the dark about Root and Shaw? | 为什么对我们隐瞒根和肖的事 |
[41:03] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[41:05] | have you figured out what to do with Root yet? | 你有没有想好要怎么处理根 |
[41:20] | There are more comfortable chairs, if you’d rather… | 你喜欢的话 这里有更舒服点的椅子 |
[41:29] | Not to mention a padded bench, | 还有把沙发椅 |
[41:31] | which doubles as quite a comfortable bed, | 拼起来就是张很舒服的床 |
[41:34] | albeit a small one. | 虽然略小点 |
[41:36] | And all within the proximity radius | 而且全都位于 |
[41:38] | programmed into my lovely new ankle accessory. | 我可爱的新脚环容许的范围内 |
[41:43] | I found out the hard way what happens if I cross it. | 我试过了 只要一出范围 结果惨痛 |
[41:47] | Just making sure you have everything you need. | 只想确保你该有的都有 |
[41:51] | There’s no shortage of reading material. | 这里可供阅读的倒是不缺 |
[41:55] | That’s for sure, Harold. | 这点确保了 哈罗德 |
[41:58] | Keeps the mind occupied. | 正好占住脑子 |
[42:00] | You know damn well who’s supposed to be occupying my mind. | 你非常清楚应该由谁来占住我的脑子 |
[42:04] | I’m afraid that’s out of the question. | 恐怕那没得商量 |
[42:08] | I suppose that even if I managed to get access to a wireless device, | 想来即使我弄到了无线设备 |
[42:11] | the Faraday Cage you’ve constructed in here | 你在这里设的静电屏蔽罩 |
[42:13] | would prevent me from communicating with her. | 也会让我无法联络她 |
[42:17] | Your powers of deduction are as ever impeccable. | 你的推理能力向来无懈可击 |
[42:19] | And your choice of pronoun– illuminating. | 而你对人称代词的选择 颇具启发性 |
[42:29] | If there’s nothing else… | 如果没别的事 |
[42:30] | You’re going against the machine’s wishes by keeping me here, Harold. | 你关押我违抗了机器的意志 哈罗德 |
[42:37] | You’re only gonna make her angry. | 你只会激怒她 |
[42:41] | Can you imagine | 你能想象 |
[42:43] | what a being that powerful will do when she’s angry? | 她被激怒后会是何等的威力吗 |
[42:50] | How can you be so certain, Ms. Groves, | 你怎么就能确定 格罗夫斯女士 |
[42:51] | that the machine does not wish you to be precisely where you are? | 机器不希望你乖乖待在这里呢 |