时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Your time’s up. | 时辰到了 |
[00:03] | Told you I’d end you. | 说过我会了结你 |
[00:05] | No, not today! | 不 别想 |
[00:08] | Finch, we’ve got a problem. | 芬奇 我们有个麻烦 |
[00:09] | Reese has really gone off the reservation this time. | 里瑟这回是真来狠的了 |
[00:11] | We’re out of options. We need Root. | 我们别无选择了 我们需要根 |
[00:14] | I know this is our only option, Ms. Shaw. | 我知道这是我们唯一的选择 肖女士 |
[00:16] | I just wanna make sure we’re prepared for what may happen. | 我只是希望我们为即将发生的事做好准备 |
[00:19] | Mr. Reese, we save lives. | 里瑟先生 我们拯救生命 |
[00:21] | You save lives. | 你拯救生命 |
[00:23] | Not all of them. | 并非所有人的生命 |
[00:51] | Ms. Shaw. | 肖女士 |
[00:52] | We have a new number yet? | 有新号码了吗 |
[00:54] | No, not at this time. | 不 没有 |
[00:56] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵子了 |
[00:58] | Guess the city’s scumbags have been behaving. | 看来城里的人渣们都乖了 |
[01:00] | We could use a little quiet. | 我们正需要静静 |
[01:02] | I don’t do quiet. | 我可不要静静 |
[01:03] | That’s why I took this job, and the one before that. | 所以我才接了这份活儿 以及上一份活儿 |
[01:05] | Not sure I appreciate being associated | 我可不太乐意跟你的前雇主 |
[01:07] | with your former employers, | 相提并论 |
[01:10] | who tried to kill you. | 人家可是想杀了你 |
[01:12] | It’s not like this job’s any safer. | 这份活儿也没多安全 |
[01:15] | Speaking of quiet, have you heard from Reese? | 说到静静 里瑟有消息了没 |
[01:17] | As soon as he was strong enough to stand, | 他恢复到能站起来后 |
[01:19] | he left without a word. | 就一言不发地走了 |
[01:21] | Any idea where he went or when he’s coming back? | 知道他去哪儿 几时回来吗 |
[01:24] | I’m afraid only Mr. Reese can answer those questions. | 恐怕这问题只有里瑟先生才能回答 |
[01:28] | Good-bye, Ms. Shaw. | 再见 肖女士 |
[02:32] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[02:37] | Just keep ’em coming. | 不停地上 |
[02:39] | – Another game, double or nothing? –Okay. | -再来一轮 输两倍或翻本 -好 |
[02:41] | What’re you trying to pull? | 你想搞什么 |
[02:43] | You think you can hustle me? | 你以为能捞到我的钱吗 |
[02:44] | Come on, man, it’s just a lucky shot. | 拜托 只是运气好罢了 |
[02:45] | Your luck just ran out, pal. | 你现在运气用光了 伙计 |
[02:46] | Fellas. Somebody! | 几位 来人 |
[02:48] | Come on, somebody help me! | 拜托 来人救命啊 |
[02:50] | Take it easy, guys! | 轻点儿 各位 |
[02:52] | Let me know if this is taking it easy. | 告诉我这够不够轻 |
[03:02] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:22] | I’ll be going out for provisions later. | 我稍后要出去采购 |
[03:24] | Please let me know if there’s | 请告诉我你有什么 |
[03:25] | anything in particular you require. | 特别的需要 |
[03:27] | Just a book from your cart. | 推车上的一本书就好 |
[03:30] | Top shelf, third from the right. | 上层 右边第三本 |
[03:40] | False Gods: Pseudepigrapha In the Modern Age? | 《假神:当代伪经》 |
[03:44] | Doing a little light reading, Ms. Groves? | 读书消遣吗 格罗夫斯女士 |
[03:48] | I know it’s been hard for you, Harold, | 我知道你很痛苦 哈罗德 |
[03:50] | what with everything you’ve been through. | 发生了这么多事 |
[03:52] | and now even John’s left. | 现在约翰又离开了 |
[03:56] | Still, | 不过 |
[03:57] | you really shouldn’t take it out on her. | 你真不该不理她 |
[04:00] | I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我确实不知道你在说什么 |
[04:03] | I’m talking… | 我在说 |
[04:05] | about you ignoring her. | 你无视她 |
[04:12] | She has a new number for us. | 她有新号码给我们 |
[04:21] | How did you get this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[04:24] | Are you communicating with the machine? | 你在跟机器联络 |
[04:27] | I understand why you want to quit, Harold. | 我理解你为什么不想干了 哈罗德 |
[04:29] | But now is not the time. | 但现在不是时候 |
[04:31] | She wants us to work together. | 她要我们合作 |
[04:50] | I knew you were holding out on me. | 我知道你有事瞒着我 |
[04:51] | Must you do that? | 你非要如此吗 |
[04:53] | So we have another number. | 我们有新号码了 |
[04:56] | – I haven’t decided. – Decided? | -我还没决定 -决定 |
[04:59] | I didn’t think you got to decide. | 我还以为不需要你决定 |
[05:00] | Actually, I do. | 实际上 需要 |
[05:04] | Okay, well, is that going to happen anytime soon, | 好吧 那是马上要有决定了 |
[05:08] | or should I be looking for some action elsewhere? | 还是要我先去别处找活儿 |
[05:21] | Arthur Claypool. | 亚瑟·克雷普 |
[05:27] | Something wrong, Finch? | 有问题吗 芬奇 |
[05:28] | No, nothing. We should get to work. | 不 没事 我们该工作了 |
[05:36] | You’re in the hospital’s employee database as Dr. Anne Moore. | 你在医院员工数据库里的身份是安·摩尔医生 |
[05:39] | You sure you don’t want to play M.D., Harold? | 你确定不想扮下医生吗 哈罗德 |
[05:41] | I never made a convincing doctor, | 我可没当过令人信赖的医生 |
[05:43] | Even when I was one. | 包括我当医生的时候 |
[05:44] | No, I think it’s best if I stay here | 不 我想我最好还是留在这儿 |
[05:45] | and find out as much as possible about Claypool. | 尽可能地调查克雷普 |
[05:48] | So what are the details on this guy? | 那这家伙什么情况 |
[05:49] | He lives and works in Maryland. | 他工作生活都在马里兰 |
[05:52] | Until recently, he was an I.T. consultant at a software company, | 直到最近 他一直是家软件公司的IT顾问 |
[05:55] | Runyon Technology Solutions. | 鲁尼恩技术解决公司 |
[05:58] | His most recent credit card charges | 他最近的信用卡支出 |
[06:00] | are at the hospital gift shop. | 是医院的礼品店 |
[06:03] | What room’s he in? | 他在哪个房间 |
[06:03] | That’s the strange part. | 这就是古怪之处 |
[06:04] | There’s no record of him | 找不到他在医院 |
[06:05] | in the hospital’s admissions system. | 住院部信息的记录 |
[06:10] | I got him. He’s here. | 我找到他了 他在这儿 |
[06:12] | Then his medical records must be on file. | 那他的医疗记录肯定存档了 |
[06:15] | I found them. | 找到了 |
[06:16] | According to this, his diagnosis is glioblastoma multiforme. | 上边的确诊结果是多形性成胶质细胞瘤 |
[06:21] | Brain tumor. Does it give a prognosis? | 脑瘤 有病情预断吗 |
[06:25] | Terminal. | 晚期 |
[06:26] | So, assuming this guy is the victim, | 要说这家伙是受害人 |
[06:29] | who would want to kill a dying man? | 谁会要杀个将死之人呢 |
[06:31] | I suppose that’s what we need to find out. | 我想这就需要我们来查了 |
[06:43] | And how are you doing today, Mr. Claypool? | 你今天怎么样 克雷普先生 |
[06:46] | I suspect more honeybee than dragonfly. | 我觉得是蜜蜂而非蜻蜓 |
[06:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:52] | Lifespans. | 生命周期 |
[06:53] | Dragonfly is four months. Honeybee is four weeks. | 蜻蜓四个月 蜜蜂四周 |
[06:55] | So long as you don’t go mayfly on me, | 只要别是蜉蝣 |
[06:58] | we won’t have a problem. | 那就没问题 |
[07:00] | Are you new? | 你是新来的吗 |
[07:01] | Or have I just forgotten you? | 还是我又忘记你了 |
[07:02] | You haven’t forgotten me. | 你还没忘记我 |
[07:05] | Give it time. | 迟早的事 |
[07:06] | My mind, it’s like a computer with a corrupted file system. | 我的脑子 像是文件系统损坏的电脑 |
[07:09] | I know I want to remember something, | 我想记起某件事 |
[07:11] | and I go to open the file, and then it’s just gone. | 去打开文件时 文件却已经损坏了 |
[07:13] | And then, the next thing I know, | 然后突然间 |
[07:14] | memories come flooding back | 记忆如洪水般 |
[07:16] | and out of me like a loon. | 疯狂涌出 |
[07:20] | Including a few that really shouldn’t. | 包括一些不该涌出的 |
[07:22] | And what memories are those? | 那又是些什么记忆呢 |
[07:26] | Mr. Claypool? | 克雷普先生 |
[07:28] | Have you hard-coded the essential values? | 你给核心数据做了硬编码吗 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[07:31] | We must check the database after every operation. | 每次操作完都必须检查数据库 |
[07:34] | Excuse me, Doctor… | 打扰一下 这位医生 |
[07:39] | Moore. | 摩尔 |
[07:39] | I haven’t seen you on this floor before. | 我没在这层楼见过你 |
[07:41] | That’s because I haven’t been here before. | 因为我之前不在这里 |
[07:42] | – I just transferred in. – From where? | -我刚调过来 -从哪儿 |
[07:45] | New York General. | 纽约综合医院 |
[07:46] | What’s your specialty? | 你是什么科的 |
[07:47] | Clinical Oncology and Palliative Care. | 临床肿瘤和临终关怀 |
[07:49] | What’s yours? | 你呢 |
[07:53] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有任何需要就说一声 |
[07:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:01] | Finch, Claypool has a government security detail. | 芬奇 有政府安保人员在保护克雷普 |
[08:03] | What did you say his job was? | 你说他是做什么工作来着 |
[08:05] | I.T. Consultant. I realize that’s somewhat vague. | IT顾问 这头衔很模糊 |
[08:08] | A Maryland address, vague job title, | 马里兰的地址 模糊的工作头衔 |
[08:10] | security detail– | 安保人员 |
[08:11] | I’d say he’s got top-secret clearance or better. | 我看他有绝密权限甚至更高 |
[08:13] | He said his tumor was causing memories to flood out of him, | 他说肿瘤让他的记忆如洪水般涌出 |
[08:16] | including some that shouldn’t. | 包括一些不该涌出的 |
[08:18] | Could be… | 有可能是 |
[08:19] | someone’s planning on shutting him up for good. | 有人策划将他灭口 |
[08:27] | His security detail is using a three-man wedge formation. | 他的安保人员用的是三人楔形站位 |
[08:30] | Meaning what? | 说明什么 |
[08:31] | Meaning they’re Secret Service. | 说明他们是特勤局的 |
[08:34] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[08:36] | who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[08:45] | 访问国家侦察局档案 卫星图像数据库 | |
[09:02] | Are they sparrows, dad? | 那是麻雀吗 爸爸 |
[09:07] | Close. | 很接近了 |
[09:10] | Tell you what. | 这么着吧 |
[09:12] | You help me with the truck, | 你帮我修车 |
[09:14] | and I’ll help you with the birds? | 我帮你认鸟儿吧 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:22] | Engine sleded, | 引擎熄火了 |
[09:23] | and I can’t for the life of me figure out why. | 我无论如何都找不出原因 |
[09:31] | Where’s the socket wrench? | 套筒扳手在哪儿 |
[09:32] | I had it right here in my hand. | 我刚放手边儿来着 |
[09:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:42] | I don’t know where my head is lately. | 最近我这脑子是怎么了 |
[09:48] | Here, you want to try one? | 你想试试吗 |
[09:52] | Don’t lose it. | 别弄丢了 |
[09:54] | Gonna need every piece. | 块块有用 |
[09:56] | Nothing in here that doesn’t have a reason to be. | 存在即有理由 |
[09:59] | Except the dirt. | 除了灰尘 |
[10:02] | I’ll get that. | 我去接 |
[10:17] | Sorry, took longer than I– | 抱歉 耗时有点 |
[10:27] | Look. | 看 |
[10:32] | I’ll be damned. | 扯了大蛋的 |
[10:36] | But you’re not supposed to take things apart like that. | 你不应该这么乱拆东西 |
[10:40] | You understand, Harold? | 明白吗 哈罗德 |
[10:44] | If they don’t want you to get inside, | 如果他们不想被人进去 |
[10:47] | they ought to build them better. | 就应该造好点儿 |
[10:54] | Okay, son. | 好吧 儿子 |
[10:55] | You held up your end. | 你搞定了 |
[10:57] | You still want to know what kind of bird that is? | 还想知道那是什么鸟儿吗 |
[11:05] | Any progress, Ms. Shaw? | 有进展吗 肖女士 |
[11:07] | Claypool’s security detail won’t leave his side. | 克雷普的安保人员寸步不离 |
[11:11] | You find out anything more on your end? | 你查出什么新东西了吗 |
[11:13] | No. | 没有 |
[11:14] | His minimal digital footprint tends to support your idea | 他少得可怜的网络数据资料颇能支持你的想法 |
[11:17] | that he did secret work for the government, | 他有可能在为政府进行秘密工作 |
[11:19] | but it also makes it exceedingly difficult | 但这同时也更难 |
[11:21] | to determine the true nature of any threat. | 查出究竟是何种威胁 |
[11:25] | I can get rid of the guard dogs. | 我可以搞定那些看门狗 |
[11:26] | I just need a gallon of anything flammable. | 只要4.5升的易燃物就行 |
[11:30] | What? | 什么 |
[11:31] | Relax, Finch. We’re in a hospital. | 别担心 芬奇 我们可是在医院 |
[11:32] | Ms. Shaw, I’m sure there are ways | 肖女士 我相信一定有办法 |
[11:34] | to get to Claypool that do not involve any kind of combustion. | 不用引发骚动也能接近克雷普 |
[11:38] | Fine. But I’ll need a partner. | 好吧 但我需要个搭档 |
[11:41] | You could be a hospital administrator. | 你可以扮医院的管理人 |
[11:43] | I’m afraid I’m unable to do that. | 恐怕我做不到 |
[11:45] | Ms. Groves is requiring additional supervision at the moment. | 格罗夫斯女士现在需要特别关注 |
[11:49] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[11:50] | Claypool has a visitor. | 有人来看克雷普了 |
[11:53] | A woman, looks to be about his age. | 女的 年龄跟他差不多 |
[11:55] | Tall, brown hair. | 高个 棕发 |
[11:57] | Like this? | 是她吗 |
[12:04] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:05] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:06] | Diane Claypool. | 黛安·克雷普 |
[12:08] | His wife. | 他的妻子 |
[12:08] | Records show they’ve been married a little over 20 years. | 记录显示他们结婚二十多年了 |
[12:11] | No–no. | 不 不 |
[12:12] | – Stop. – Honey, please– | -停 -亲爱的 拜托 |
[12:14] | Wait, how did you get in here? | 等等 你怎么进来的 |
[12:16] | – Arthur, it’s me. – How did you get in here? | -亚瑟 是我 -你怎么进来的 |
[12:17] | – The patient’s in distress. – Step aside. | -病人情况不稳定 -别进去 |
[12:18] | He’s not in distress– just confused. | 他没有不稳定 只是困惑 |
[12:20] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[12:21] | Nothing! I’m just here to see you. | 没什么 我只是来看你 |
[12:23] | I don’t understand wh– no, you– | 我不明白 你 |
[12:24] | you don’t have any authority to be here. | 你没有权限进来 |
[12:27] | I can’t listen to you | 我不能听你说话 |
[12:27] | because this is a secure floor, | 这是安全戒严楼层 |
[12:29] | and you don’t have S.C.I. clearance. | 你没有敏感隔间信息权限 |
[12:31] | You are not at work. | 你不是在工作 |
[12:33] | Arthur, please, just look around. | 亚瑟 拜托 看看周围 |
[12:34] | You are in a hospital room. | 这是病房 |
[12:37] | First of all, | 首先 |
[12:39] | who do you think you are to talk to me this way? | 你凭什么这么跟我说话 |
[12:41] | I’m Diane. I’m your wife. | 我是黛安 你的妻子 |
[12:45] | You just don’t remember. | 你记不起来了 |
[12:52] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[12:56] | I don’t have time for these games. | 我没时间玩游戏 |
[12:58] | I am on a deadline. | 我时间不多了 |
[13:00] | – I have to fix it. – Fix what? | -我得修补 -修补什么 |
[13:03] | Samaritan. | 撒马利亚人 |
[13:05] | It has to be operational before they– | 必须要抢先上线 免得 |
[13:06] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[13:07] | Samaritan? What are you talking about, Arthur? | “撒马利亚人” 你说什么呢 亚瑟 |
[13:09] | They don’t think I know what they’re gonna do, | 他们以为我不知道他们要干什么 |
[13:11] | but I actually do know what they’re gonna do. | 但我很清楚他们要干什么 |
[13:14] | They want to kill it, but I will not let them. | 他们想扼杀它 但我不会让他们得逞 |
[13:17] | I have taken precautions. | 我有预防措施 |
[13:18] | Just take it easy, Mr. Claypool. | 放松 克雷普先生 |
[13:20] | He is not deceived who knows himself to be deceived. | 既然知道被骗 就不会被骗了 |
[13:27] | Excuse me. I’ll–I’ll be back. | 失陪下 我过会儿再来 |
[13:37] | Finch, did you hear that? | 芬奇 你听到了吗 |
[13:38] | That seems to answer the question | 这倒是回答了刚才的问题 |
[13:39] | of whether Claypool worked for the government. | 克雷普是否为政府工作 |
[13:41] | Yeah, on something called Samaritan? | 是啊 什么”撒马利亚人” |
[13:44] | The name is familiar. | 听着耳熟 |
[13:47] | I’ll see what I can dig up. | 我去查查 |
[13:49] | I don’t think I’ll be getting close to Claypool anytime soon. | 我看短时间内我无法接近克雷普了 |
[13:53] | But I can get to the next best thing. | 不过我可以接近第二选择 |
[14:06] | It’s no Starbucks, but it gets the job done. | 虽然不是星巴克 但也凑和 |
[14:09] | I hadn’t really noticed. | 我倒没注意 |
[14:12] | I’m– I’m sorry about the scene back there. | 抱歉之前的闹剧 |
[14:18] | Compared to what I’m used to, it’s nothing. | 我早就习惯了 这小意思 |
[14:19] | I don’t know how you do it. | 不知道你怎么适应的 |
[14:21] | Me, I hate hospitals. | 我讨厌医院 |
[14:24] | And now it seems it’s where I spend all my time. | 可我现在得天天在这儿 |
[14:28] | When was he diagnosed? | 他什么时候确诊的 |
[14:30] | About a year ago. | 大约一年前 |
[14:32] | The signs were all there. | 症状很明显 |
[14:35] | I just didn’t want to see them. | 我只是视而不见 |
[14:37] | He was getting lost in the neighborhood. | 他经常在家附近迷路 |
[14:41] | He had a change in his temperament. | 性情大变 |
[14:49] | Mrs. Claypool, do you know of anyone | 克雷普夫人 你知道有谁 |
[14:51] | who’d want to hurt your husband? | 想要伤害你丈夫吗 |
[14:53] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[14:55] | No. | 没有 |
[14:56] | He was– is the most gentle man. | 他是 现在也是 最温柔的人 |
[15:01] | Why would you ask? | 问这个干什么 |
[15:02] | His security detail. | 他的安保 |
[15:04] | Them. No. | 他们啊 不是 |
[15:05] | They’re just here because of where he worked. | 那是因为他的工作场所 |
[15:08] | And where was that? | 在哪儿 |
[15:11] | The National Security Agency. | 国家安全局 |
[15:14] | He would not want me to tell you that, | 他肯定不想我告诉你 |
[15:16] | but I don’t really see the point in hiding it anymore. | 但我认为已经没有隐瞒的必要了 |
[15:21] | Your husband must be a pretty important guy. | 你丈夫肯定很重要 |
[15:24] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:26] | He never talked to me about his work, | 工作的事他从来不和我说 |
[15:29] | So I finally just stopped asking, and then… | 后来我也不问了 然后 |
[15:33] | we kind of stopped talking altogether. | 我们慢慢连话都不说了 |
[15:38] | Talking’s overrated. | 说话本来就没用 |
[15:41] | I mean, that must have been really hard. | 我是说 那肯定不好受 |
[15:46] | Not as hard as realizing the person you spent | 真正不好受的是 |
[15:48] | half your life with | 跟你共度半生的人 |
[15:49] | doesn’t even know who you are anymore. | 根本不记得你是谁 |
[15:54] | And I suppose that’s why I keep coming back here. | 也许因为这个 我才总来 |
[15:57] | Just on the hope that Arthur will remember who I am, | 希望亚瑟能记起我是谁 |
[16:00] | even for a moment, | 哪怕只有一瞬间 |
[16:02] | and if he does, I’m going to be there. | 他想起来的时候 我一定要在他身边 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:09] | I…should get back to work. | 我 该回去工作了 |
[16:17] | His security detail is gone. | 他的安保人员撤了 |
[16:20] | And Claypool? | 那克雷普呢 |
[16:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:32] | Where is the patient that was assigned to this room? | 这个房间的病人呢 |
[16:34] | He was taken to radiology. | 他去造影了 |
[16:43] | Finch, Claypool’s wife said he was N.S.A. | 芬奇 克雷普的妻子说他是国安局的 |
[16:45] | That fits. | 这就对了 |
[16:47] | I knew I’d heard Samaritan before. | 我就知道我听说过”撒马利亚人” |
[16:48] | It was a classified N.S.A. project. | 是国安局机密项目 |
[16:50] | Congress de-funded and then shut it down in 2005, | 2005年被国会停止资助并关闭了 |
[16:54] | which is clearly the time Claypool is living in. | 正是克雷普现在记忆中的时间 |
[16:56] | If Claypool was career N.S.A., | 既然克雷普曾就职于国安局 |
[16:58] | then he’d be read in on all sorts of top-secret information. | 那他肯定接触过各种绝密情报 |
[17:01] | Information he’s now shouting for anyone to hear. | 他现在一嚷嚷别人就知道了 |
[17:04] | I can think of about 15 foreign intelligence agencies | 我能想到十五家国外情报机构 |
[17:07] | that would kill for that intel. | 会拼命想得到这些情报 |
[17:10] | That occurred to me as well. | 我想也是 |
[17:12] | As did the possibility that the threat may be | 而且威胁可能就来自 |
[17:14] | from his own security detail. | 他自己的安保人员 |
[17:16] | To protect the government’s secrets. | 为了保护政府的秘密 |
[17:18] | You need to get close to him. | 你得接近他 |
[17:22] | Easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[17:45] | Okay, I’m in. | 好了 我进来了 |
[17:46] | Be careful, Ms. Shaw. | 小心点 肖女士 |
[17:47] | I have no backup that I can send you. | 我可没有支援给你 |
[17:50] | Then, I’ll be quick. | 那我快点儿 |
[17:54] | – Relax, Mr. Claypool. – Wait a minute. | -放松 克雷普先生 -等等 |
[17:58] | A syringe in the trashcan? | 垃圾桶里有个注射器 |
[18:00] | Claypool would have been injected | 克雷普在造影前 |
[18:01] | with a radio tracer prior to his scan. | 可能被注射了放射性示踪剂 |
[18:06] | It’s sodium pentothol. | 是硫喷妥钠[吐真剂] |
[18:10] | Who has them? | 东西在谁手里 |
[18:11] | Rudy. | 鲁迪 |
[18:12] | And where is Rudy? | 鲁迪在哪儿 |
[18:14] | This isn’t a scan. It’s an interrogation. | 这不是造影 而是审问 |
[18:19] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[18:22] | No. | 不 |
[18:23] | Whoever the threat against Claypool is, | 威胁克雷普的人 |
[18:24] | they’re already here. | 已经来了 |
[18:26] | Freeze! Don’t move. | 站住 别动 |
[18:29] | Ms. Shaw? | 肖女士 |
[18:31] | So much for being quick. | 就”快”成这样了 |
[18:41] | 访问国家侦察局档案 卫星图像数据库 | |
[18:56] | What you building there, son? | 你在造什么 儿子 |
[18:57] | It’s an array of floating gate transistors, | 这是浮栅晶体管列阵 |
[18:59] | configured as a series of N.A.N.D. gates. | 配置成”与非”门 |
[19:03] | It’s a memory system. Watch. | 是个记忆系统 看 |
[19:11] | D “D”… | |
[19:14] | A “A”… | |
[19:18] | D “D”. | |
[19:19] | Now just watch this. | 看这个 |
[19:30] | “Dad.” | DAD[爸爸] |
[19:31] | I’m making you a memory | 我在为你制造记忆 |
[19:34] | to help you remember stuff like turning off the stove, | 帮你记住要关煤气炉之类的事 |
[19:37] | And if I keep working on it, | 只要我继续努力 |
[19:39] | I think I can make it so it can remember | 我想我可以让它记住 |
[19:41] | all the things that you can’t. | 所有你记不住的事 |
[19:44] | Now, we talked about this. | 我们谈过了 |
[19:47] | I mean, what’s wrong with me can’t be fixed by you | 我的问题 你无法修补 |
[19:51] | or by anybody else, okay? | 所有人都无法修补 知道吗 |
[19:53] | But what if I build a machine | 但如果我造一台机器 |
[19:55] | with lots of memory, one that could think? | 拥有大量记忆 能够思考呢 |
[19:59] | Even if you could, | 就算你能 |
[20:01] | even if you could fill it with all my memories, | 就算你能让它有我全部的记忆 |
[20:03] | it still wouldn’t be me. | 它也不是我 |
[20:06] | You know, not everything that’s broken | 不是所有破碎 |
[20:08] | was meant to be fixed. | 都可以修补 |
[20:11] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[20:34] | – Hello? – Ms. Shaw? | -喂 -肖女士 |
[20:36] | I figured it was you. How’d you find me? | 我猜就是你 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:38] | I triangulated the phone nearest to your last GPS signal. | 我三角定位了离你上个GPS信号最近的手机 |
[20:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[20:42] | Locked in an office. | 被关在间办公室里 |
[20:43] | Easton took my guns and phone. | 伊斯顿拿走了我的枪和手机 |
[20:44] | I assumed as much, | 我猜到了 |
[20:45] | which is why I’ve relocated to better monitor the situation. | 所以我换了位置以更好地监控局势 |
[20:48] | – You’re here? – I’m in the parking lot. | -你来了 -我在停车场 |
[20:50] | Good. While I figure out a way out of this, | 很好 我想办法出去 |
[20:53] | you can keep an eye on Claypool. | 这期间你盯着克雷普 |
[20:55] | I think it best if I remain here | 我想我最好还是待在这儿 |
[20:57] | and try to identify who drugged him. | 查出是谁给他下的药吧 |
[20:59] | Finch, why– | 芬奇 为什么 |
[21:00] | I found something. | 我查到了 |
[21:02] | The woman posing as the imaging technician, | 那个装成造影师的女人 |
[21:05] | she avoided the cameras by wearing a hat on the way out, | 她在出去时戴了顶帽子避开摄像头 |
[21:08] | But before that, | 但在那之前 |
[21:09] | she logged into the imaging room’s computer. | 她登陆了造影室的电脑 |
[21:11] | An Elizabeth Ross. | 伊丽莎白·罗斯 |
[21:13] | We need to find out what she was interrogating Claypool about. | 我们得查出她审讯克雷普是为了什么 |
[21:16] | I couldn’t tell. | 我也不知道 |
[21:18] | I just heard him say the name “Rudy.” | 我只听到他说了个名字”鲁迪” |
[21:24] | Dr. Moore. | 摩尔医生 |
[21:26] | Or whatever your name is. | 随便你叫什么 |
[21:28] | Please. | 请坐 |
[21:36] | Whoever put this identity together for you | 给你制造这个假身份的人 |
[21:38] | really knew what they were doing. | 业务真是精通啊 |
[21:41] | Which brings me to my next questions. | 这就引出了如下问题 |
[21:44] | Who are you, and what do you want with Arthur Claypool? | 你是谁 你找亚瑟·克雷普干什么 |
[22:09] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好啊 莱奈尔 |
[22:12] | Finch send you? | 芬奇派你来的 |
[22:14] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[22:16] | Hell, we all are. | 靠 我们都担心 |
[22:17] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[22:18] | What do you think, I won my detective shield in a poker game? | 你以为呢 难道哥这警探是打扑克赢的吗 |
[22:23] | Glasses helped a little. | 眼镜儿也帮了点忙 |
[22:27] | Go home, Detective. | 回去吧 警探 |
[22:36] | – Lionel – I heard you. | -莱奈尔 -我听到了 |
[22:39] | You know what? This is a public place. | 你知道不 这是公共场所 |
[22:42] | I’ve got just as much right to be here as you. | 我跟你一样有权利待在这儿 |
[22:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:48] | But if you’re gonna sit here, | 不过你要待在这儿 |
[22:49] | you’re gonna drink and not talk. | 只许喝酒 不许说话 |
[22:51] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[22:52] | Fine by me. | 我没问题 |
[22:54] | Whiskey. Double. | 威士忌 双份 |
[22:57] | Bourbon and soda. Hold the bourbon. | 波本威士忌苏打水 不加波本威士忌 |
[23:03] | So what agency do you work with? | 你是在哪个机构工作 |
[23:05] | F.S.B., M.S.S.? | 俄罗斯联邦安全局 中国国家安全部 |
[23:07] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[23:09] | You should be protecting Claypool. | 你应该去保护克雷普 |
[23:10] | That tech dosed him with sodium pentothol. | 那造影师给他注射了硫喷妥钠 |
[23:13] | How would you know something like that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:14] | The same way you would, if you’d done any real field work. | 你要是干过外勤活儿 也会知道 |
[23:24] | You know, I can make things very unpleasant for you. | 我可以让你非常不好过 |
[23:27] | Unpleasant? | 不好过 |
[23:29] | You service boys are so polite. | 你们这些特勤局的还真礼貌啊 |
[23:30] | Look, whoever came after Claypool | 追杀克雷普的人 |
[23:32] | didn’t get what they want. | 这次没得手 |
[23:34] | They will try again. | 下次会再来 |
[23:44] | You all right there, Dudley? | 你还好吧 达德利 |
[23:45] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[24:02] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[24:02] | any chance you spiked | 你有没有 |
[24:04] | the Secret Service guy’s fried rice? | 给特勤局的炒饭动手脚 |
[24:06] | – No. – Then we have a problem. | -没有 -那我们有麻烦了 |
[24:08] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[24:10] | I think I’ve identified the threat to Claypool. | 我查出谁要杀害克雷普了 |
[24:12] | As a longtime employee of the N.S.A., | 作为国安局的老员工 |
[24:15] | he’d be a prime target for anyone obsessed | 他肯定是那些痛恨 |
[24:17] | with exposing the government’s secret surveillance operations. | 政府秘密监视活动的眼中钉 |
[24:19] | And then I remembered the technician’s name. | 然后我就想起了那位造影师的名字 |
[24:22] | Elizabeth Ross. | 伊丽莎白·罗斯 |
[24:23] | A name shared with a hero of the Revolutionary War, | 这是美国革命战争中一位英雄 |
[24:26] | more commonly known as Betsey Ross. | “贝琪·罗斯”的原名 |
[24:29] | Revolutionary War? | 美国革命战争 |
[24:31] | I’ll give you one guess who that might be. | 你猜猜可能是谁 |
[24:34] | Vigilance. And they’re here. | “时刻警惕” 他们到了 |
[24:39] | It’s Collier. | 是科利尔 |
[24:55] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[24:57] | Why do you have a gun? | 你干嘛拿着枪 |
[24:59] | What happened to his guards? | 这些警卫怎么了 |
[25:00] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[25:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:06] | Because there are people coming after your husband. | 因为有人在追杀你丈夫 |
[25:08] | What kind of people? | 什么人 |
[25:09] | The kind you need a gun for. Grab his clothes. | 需要拿枪对付的人 去拿他的衣服 |
[25:12] | Mr. Claypool. | 克雷普先生 |
[25:13] | – Wake up. – What? | -醒醒 -怎么了 |
[25:15] | You need to come with us, sir. | 你得跟我们走 先生 |
[25:16] | Why? Where are we going? | 为什么 我们要去哪 |
[25:18] | – To a nicer room. – No, I don’t want a nicer room. | -换个好点的房间 -不 我不想换房间 |
[25:20] | – Sir, Sir, you really– – Just listen to her. | -先生 你真的 -听她的话 |
[25:22] | Just listen to what she tells you. | 乖乖听她的话 |
[25:23] | – Who are you? – If we can get you out of here– | -你是谁 -只要能带你出去 |
[25:24] | What are you doing with my clothes? | 你干嘛碰我衣服 |
[25:26] | Let go of me, both of you, | 放开我 你们俩 |
[25:27] | or I’ll have you removed! | 否则我要开除你们 |
[25:28] | He won’t come with me, Harold. | 他不肯跟我走 哈罗德 |
[25:30] | Please calm down. | 拜托冷静 |
[25:31] | – Harold, I– – Arthur, come on. | -哈罗德 我 -亚瑟 拜托 |
[25:35] | We need to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[25:37] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[25:39] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:41] | Finally, somebody I recognize. | 终于见到我认识的人了 |
[25:45] | How long has it been? | 我们多久没见了 |
[25:48] | Quite some time. | 很久了 |
[26:00] | 日期: 1979年11月4日 地点: 奥马哈分部 调查主题: 锡达拉皮兹及洛杉矶区域 DDDDDD干扰电话线路事件 目标: 不明”电话飞客” 调查情况: 未结案 | |
[26:04] | Sandra’s parents are going out of town. | 桑德拉的父母出去了 |
[26:06] | Kegs flowing. | 酒桶满满 |
[26:10] | What about you, Harold? You coming? | 你呢 哈罗德 去不去 |
[26:15] | When was the last time they changed that sign? | 他们多久没换标识牌了 |
[26:19] | Why would they need to? | 为什么要换呢 |
[26:22] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[26:23] | Paris has a population of 9 million. | 巴黎有九百万人口 |
[26:25] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[26:27] | You can’t get to Paris from Lassiter. | 你不能从拉西特去到巴黎 |
[26:34] | I’ll take you to Paris. | 我带你们去巴黎 |
[26:55] | Allo? Allo? | [法语]你好 你好 |
[26:58] | C’est qui? | [法语]哪位 |
[26:59] | Holy crap. | 我靠 |
[27:01] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[27:04] | Tu fais quoi? | [法语]你是哪位 |
[27:09] | Dude, that was way too much fun to be legal. | 哥们 太好玩儿了 违法啦 |
[27:13] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[27:15] | I’m gonna need you to come with me. | 上车跟我走 |
[27:17] | It’s about your dad. | 是你爸爸的事 |
[27:33] | So you two know each other? | 你们俩认识 |
[27:34] | Harold and I go all the way back to M.I.T. | 我跟哈罗德是麻省理工的同学 |
[27:38] | The mighty engineers, huh? | 最强工程师啊 |
[27:39] | You should have seen us, | 真该看看那时候的我俩 |
[27:40] | two young turks at the dawn of the information age. | 信息时代初始的科学小顽童 |
[27:43] | We were gonna shape the future, remember, Harold? | 我们要创造未来 记得吗 哈罗德 |
[27:45] | I do. | 记得 |
[27:46] | Yes, but so do I. | 是啊 不过我也记得 |
[27:49] | You’re limping. Are you hurt? | 你腿在瘸 是受伤了吗 |
[27:50] | No, it’s just an old injury that never healed quite right. | 没有 之前没治好的旧伤罢了 |
[27:54] | This way. | 这边 |
[27:54] | You know, Harold was the most brilliant of all of us. | 哈罗德是我们中最出色的 |
[27:57] | If anybody was going to change the world, | 要说有人能改变世界 |
[27:58] | we knew it would be him. | 我们知道一定会是他 |
[28:00] | You know, what did you end up doing? | 你后来做什么去了 |
[28:01] | What’s your field of expertise? | 研究领域是什么 |
[28:04] | Insurance. | 保险 |
[28:06] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[28:15] | Who are those people? | 那些人是谁 |
[28:17] | Why are they shooting at us? What do they want? | 干嘛开枪打我们 他们想要什么 |
[28:19] | – You, Arthur. – Me? | -你 亚瑟 -我 |
[28:21] | What did I do to them? | 我怎么着他们了 |
[28:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[28:52] | Okay, you’ll be safe here | 好了 你们在这里很安全 |
[28:54] | while I make arrangements to get you both out of harm’s way. | 我去安排下把你们转移出危险地带 |
[28:56] | Harm’s way? Why, are we in danger? | 危险地带 怎么 我们有危险吗 |
[28:59] | Yes, the gun people. | 对了 那些持枪人 |
[29:02] | What was that all about? | 这到底是为了什么 |
[29:04] | Your job, Arthur. | 你的工作 亚瑟 |
[29:06] | My job? | 我的工作 |
[29:07] | You did work for the N.S.A.? | 你曾为国安局工作 |
[29:11] | Not in front of her. | 别当着她的面说 |
[29:13] | Arthur– | 亚瑟 |
[29:20] | Yes, I worked for them. | 对 我曾为国安局工作 |
[29:21] | I expect the people shooting at us | 估计那些对我们开枪的人 |
[29:23] | knew that as well. | 也知道 |
[29:24] | They’re not trying to kill you, Arthur, | 他们不是要杀你 亚瑟 |
[29:25] | at least not until they get some information out of you. | 至少拿到他们想要的情报之前不会 |
[29:27] | What information? | 什么情报 |
[29:28] | When you were being scanned at the hospital, | 你之前在医院做扫描的时候 |
[29:30] | the technician asked you who had them. | 那造影师问你 东西在谁手里 |
[29:33] | – Them. – And you answered, “Rudy.” | -东西 -你回答 “鲁迪” |
[29:36] | I did? | 我说了 |
[29:37] | Who were you talking about? | 你说的是谁 |
[29:42] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[29:43] | That’s all right. Why don’t you rest? | 没关系 不如休息下吧 |
[29:46] | Harold… | 哈罗德 |
[29:48] | what do you have to do with all this? | 你跟这些事有什么关系 |
[29:50] | I just heard that you might be in some trouble. | 我只是听说你可能有麻烦 |
[29:52] | Come on, let’s get you settled. | 来 坐下吧 |
[29:58] | You really shouldn’t stand so close to the windows. | 你不该离窗户这么近 |
[30:03] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[30:04] | We’re the ones keeping you and your husband safe. | 保护你和你丈夫安全的人 |
[30:07] | What about his security detail? | 他的安保人员呢 |
[30:08] | Shouldn’t the Secret Service know we’re here? | 不是该让特勤局知道我们在这儿吗 |
[30:11] | Right now, the only people I trust are in this room. | 现在 我唯一相信的人都在屋子里了 |
[30:37] | You feeling better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[30:38] | Harold, do you recall | 哈罗德 你还记得 |
[30:40] | Arise, ye sons of M.I.T.? | 《崛起麻省理工仔》吗 |
[30:43] | I– | 我 |
[30:43] | Arise, ye sons of M.I.T. | 崛起麻省理工仔 |
[30:49] | In loyal brotherhood | 荣耀归我兄弟会 |
[30:51] | The future beckons unto ye | 天生我才必有用 |
[30:54] | And life is full and good | 白日放歌需纵酒 |
[30:57] | Arise, and raise | 崛起崛起再崛起 |
[30:59] | Your steins on high | 人生得意需尽欢 |
[31:01] | Tonight shall ever be | 今宵酒醒何处 |
[31:05] | A memory that will never die | 是夜永铭于心 |
[31:09] | Ye sons of M.I.T. | 麻省理工仔 |
[31:15] | John’s gonna be sorry he missed that. | 约翰要后悔错过这一幕了 |
[31:18] | Now, Arthur, | 亚瑟 |
[31:19] | What was Samaritan? | “撒马利亚人”是什么 |
[31:28] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[31:29] | Samaritan is truly a remarkable project. | “撒马利亚人”是非凡的项目 |
[31:33] | You say it is remarkable. Tell me about it. | 怎么非凡 说说看 |
[31:35] | Its primary function is to detect potential acts of terror | 它的主要功能是通过分析大型数据集 |
[31:38] | through analysis of large data sets. | 检测出潜在的恐怖活动 |
[31:41] | Specifically, it will have the ability | 具体说来 它的能力是 |
[31:43] | to anticipate acts of aggression | 预见行凶者的侵害行动 |
[31:45] | and suggest strategic countermeasures | 并提出相应的战略对策 |
[31:48] | before the perpetrators can act. | 制止其付诸行动 |
[31:52] | It sounds like quite a project. | 这项目听起来很厉害 |
[31:54] | Samaritan is revolutionary. | “撒马利亚人”是革命性的 |
[31:56] | Not so much for what it does, but how it does it. | 不只是因为它能做什么 而是它如何做 |
[31:59] | The system was designed to function autonomously, | 我将系统设计成自主控制 |
[32:02] | to continually adapt and upgrade itself | 能通过分析过去运行经验 |
[32:05] | through past experiences. | 自动改写与升级 |
[32:07] | You’re saying that it can remember and learn. | 你是说它能记忆和学习 |
[32:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:11] | Harold, it’s what we always dreamed of. | 哈罗德 这是我们一直以来的梦想 |
[32:13] | Samaritan is a true artificial intelligence. | “撒马利亚人”是真正的人工智能 |
[32:16] | You’re right, Arthur. | 说得对 亚瑟 |
[32:18] | That is remarkable. | 的确非凡 |
[32:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[32:26] | Is he talking about what I think he’s talking about? | 他说的 是我想的那个吗 |
[32:29] | It would appear so. | 看来是 |
[32:31] | But then that would mean– | 但那就意味着 |
[32:34] | That there was a second machine. | 还有第二台机器 |
[32:37] | And Arthur built it. | 亚瑟造的 |
[32:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:48] | I found Harold, and I’m taking them both home now. | 找到哈罗德了 现在带他俩回家 |
[32:50] | Ten-four. | 收到 |
[33:14] | Son, he wandered half a mile away from home tonight. | 孩子 他今晚在离家不到一公里处迷路了 |
[33:18] | What happens when it drops below zero? | 如果气温降到零下怎么办 |
[33:21] | If you’re stretched past the point | 如果你心有余而力不足 |
[33:22] | where you can give him what he needs, | 给不了他需要的帮助 |
[33:24] | maybe it’s time to find a place that can. | 也许该给他找个能帮助他的地方了 |
[33:35] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起 孩子 |
[33:38] | I don’t know why this keeps happening. | 我不知道为什么总是这样 |
[33:41] | I forget who people are, where I am. | 我总是忘记别人 忘记自己身在何处 |
[33:43] | It’s okay, dad. | 没关系的 爸爸 |
[33:44] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[33:48] | You have greatness in you, Harold. | 你拥有了不起的能力 哈罗德 |
[33:51] | Your mind, the things that you can see– | 你的头脑 你的预见 |
[33:53] | It’s not– dad– | 这不是 爸爸 |
[33:54] | And it’s wasted here. | 在这儿太浪费了 |
[33:56] | You should be heading off to college, | 你应该去上大学 |
[33:57] | not taking care of an old man. | 而不是照顾个老头子 |
[34:00] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开 |
[34:02] | And besides, they’re building a computer network right now | 再说 他们正在造一个电脑网络 |
[34:05] | that’s going to connect all the universities in the country. | 能够把国内所有的大学都联网 |
[34:08] | If I can’t leave town, | 既然我不能离开 |
[34:11] | I’ll bring the information to me. | 我就把信息都弄过来 |
[34:13] | I’ll find a way. | 我会有办法的 |
[34:18] | Careful, son. Don’t be reckless. | 小心 儿子 别太鲁莽 |
[34:21] | Don’t get yourself into something you shouldn’t. | 别进你不该进的地方 |
[34:23] | If they don’t want you to get inside, | 如果他们不想被人进去 |
[34:26] | they ought to build it better. | 就应该造好点儿 |
[34:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:36] | This machine you built, Arthur… | 你造的机器 亚瑟 |
[34:39] | Samaritan– where is it now? | “撒马利亚人” 它现在在哪儿 |
[34:42] | Nowhere. | 没在哪儿 |
[34:43] | Samaritan was destroyed years ago. | “撒马利亚人”数年前被毁了 |
[34:45] | 2005. | 2005年 |
[34:48] | Destroyed? Why? | 毁了 为什么 |
[34:49] | After 9/11, the government had everyone and their cat | 911之后 政府发动所有的力量 |
[34:52] | trying to build a system that could watch everything. | 想造一个监视一切的系统 |
[34:54] | They came to you as well. | 他们也找上你了 |
[34:55] | Yes. I told them the only way they could achieve what they wanted | 是的 我告诉他们 要想如愿 |
[34:58] | was to build something that not only watched, | 所造的系统要不仅能监视一切 |
[34:59] | but understood what it was watching. | 还要能理解 |
[35:03] | An A.I. | 人工智能 |
[35:06] | I know you always said artificial intelligence | 我知道你总说人工智能 |
[35:08] | was a fool’s errand, Harold, but… | 不可能 哈罗德 但是 |
[35:12] | I was this close. | 我几乎成功了 |
[35:14] | Close? | 几乎 |
[35:15] | To making Samaritan operational. | 让”撒马利亚人”成功上线 |
[35:19] | Truth is, I couldn’t get it to work. | 事实上 我没能运行起来 |
[35:21] | I mean, I could’ve, if those pinhead bureaucrats | 我本来可以的 只要那些没脑子的官僚 |
[35:23] | would have just given me a few more weeks. | 再多给我几周的时间 |
[35:24] | I know I could have cracked it. | 我知道我能成功的 |
[35:26] | And that’s when congress shut you down. | 国会就在那时叫停了你们的项目 |
[35:27] | Not just us. All the programs. | 不止是我们 是所有的项目 |
[35:29] | Stellar Wind, Tides, Genysis, | 星风 海浪 创世纪 |
[35:32] | Futuremap, Genoa. | 未来地图 热那亚 |
[35:34] | Within six months, they were all gone. | 六个月内 全都没了 |
[35:37] | They came for Samaritan February 25, 2005. | 他们2005年2月25日对”撒马利亚人”下了手 |
[35:41] | For fear of “violating civil liberties,” or so they said. | 说是为避免”侵犯公民自由”什么的 |
[35:47] | And you thought there was another reason. | 而你认为另有原因 |
[35:50] | The government wanted a system, Harold. | 政府想要一个系统 哈罗德 |
[35:52] | They weren’t just going to give up. | 他们不会轻易放弃 |
[35:53] | They let congress shut us down, | 他们让国会把我们全叫停 |
[35:55] | all except for that piece of crap Prism, | 只留下了”棱镜”那破玩意 |
[35:57] | but that was just to throw anyone off the scent. | 但那只是掩人耳目 |
[36:00] | Of what? | 事实呢 |
[36:01] | They’d already found it. | 他们已经建成了 |
[36:02] | Someone else had got there first. | 有人捷足先登了 |
[36:06] | And built it. | 造出了它 |
[36:15] | When I said “drink”, I didn’t mean club soda. | 我说”喝酒” 苏打水可不算 |
[36:19] | Finch appoint you to be my designated driver too? | 芬奇还指派你当我的代驾司机吗 |
[36:24] | No, smart guy. | 不 聪明小子 |
[36:26] | I’m two years sober. | 我戒酒两年了 |
[36:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:30] | Because back when I was doing a lot of stupid things, | 因为那时我做了不少蠢事 |
[36:33] | drinking was one of them. | 酗酒也是其中之一 |
[36:35] | And then this jackass in a suit showed up on my backseat | 然后有个西装混蛋出现在我的后座 |
[36:38] | and forced me at gunpoint to help him and take a look at who I was. | 拿枪逼着我帮他 让我审视自己 |
[36:43] | Why’d I quit drinking? | 我戒酒的原因 |
[36:45] | You. | 是你 |
[36:47] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 可别得意洋洋 |
[36:51] | Another. | 再来一杯 |
[36:53] | What do you think, you’re the only one that’s hurting? | 你以为呢 就你一个人痛苦吗 |
[36:55] | My partner got shot. | 我搭档被枪杀了 |
[36:56] | So tell me how hiding out in your old man’s watering hole | 告诉我难道躲在你老爸过去的酒吧里买醉 |
[36:58] | is gonna fix it. | 能修补好吗 |
[37:08] | I saw the sign for the army base about five miles back. | 我在八公里开外看到个军事基地的标志 |
[37:12] | I thought maybe this was where you were stationed. | 本以为这儿可能是你以前的驻地 |
[37:14] | Until I saw the picture. | 直到我看到这张照片 |
[37:16] | And the resemblance. | 那相似度 |
[37:20] | My dad was here before he was deployed to Vietnam. | 我爸被派去越南前就驻扎在这里 |
[37:23] | Did four tours. | 服了四期兵役 |
[37:27] | He was a bona fide war hero. | 他是真正的战争英雄 |
[37:29] | – Was he killed in action? – No. | -他是阵亡的吗 -不是 |
[37:32] | At the refinery where he worked. | 在他工作的冶炼厂 |
[37:36] | Hadn’t even been home two months. | 回家还不过两个月 |
[37:38] | That’s rough. | 是难接受 |
[37:40] | But what’s that have to do with what happened to Carter? | 但这和卡特的事有什么关系 |
[37:42] | Nothing. | 没关系 |
[37:45] | Just proves that no matter what we do or don’t do in this world, | 只是证明了在这个世界上无论我们怎么做 |
[37:48] | bad things are still gonna happen. | 该出事还是会出事 |
[37:50] | It’s… | 一切都 |
[37:53] | pointless. | 毫无意义 |
[37:56] | Irrelevant. | 无关紧要 |
[37:58] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[38:00] | You saved lots of people, including me. | 你救了很多人 包括我 |
[38:02] | You’re saying that was pointless? | 你说这毫无意义吗 |
[38:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:10] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[38:13] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[38:18] | I wasn’t talking about leaving. | 我没说要离开 |
[38:29] | I’m not gonna fight you, Lionel. | 我不会和你打架的 莱奈尔 |
[38:39] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[38:47] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[39:11] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[39:36] | Okay, that should do it. | 好了 应该可以了 |
[39:38] | This time tomorrow, Arthur and Diane Claypool | 明天此时 亚瑟·克雷普和黛安·克雷普 |
[39:41] | will be Henry and Elaine Mccarthy. | 就是亨利·麦卡锡和伊莱恩·麦卡锡了 |
[39:44] | I’ve also arranged a room for Arthur at a Toronto hospital. | 我在多伦多医院给亚瑟安排了病房 |
[39:47] | We’ll leave first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就离开 |
[39:49] | If there’s anything I can do– | 如果还有需要我的地方 |
[39:50] | Enough! | 够了 |
[39:54] | I’m sorry, I was just trying to talk to him. | 抱歉 我只是想和他谈谈 |
[39:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:57] | Why don’t you just leave me alone? | 能不能别再烦我了 |
[39:58] | – Arthur, it’s okay. – No. | -亚瑟 没事的 -不 |
[40:00] | And you can’t keep me here. | 你不能把我困在这儿 |
[40:02] | The truth fears no questions. | 真相无惧质疑 |
[40:04] | Arthur, it’s me, Harold. | 亚瑟 是我 哈罗德 |
[40:07] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[40:09] | And this is Diane, your wife. | 这是黛安 你的妻子 |
[40:14] | How come I remember you and not her? | 我怎么会只记得你 不记得她 |
[40:17] | Because tumors do mysterious things to memory. | 因为肿瘤影响了你的记忆 |
[40:19] | – No. – It’s like you said. | -不 -正如你所说 |
[40:21] | Your file system is corrupted. | 你的文件系统损坏了 |
[40:23] | No. That’s not it. | 不 不是的 |
[40:28] | I remember Diane. | 我记得黛安 |
[40:32] | Diane is dead. | 黛安死了 |
[40:34] | I buried her two years ago, | 我两年前埋葬了她 |
[40:35] | on June 12, 2011. | 在2011年6月12日 |
[40:40] | You do remember. | 你真的记得 |
[40:43] | Go. | 行动 |
[40:53] | I suppose this was inevitable. | 看来这是不可避免了 |
[40:56] | And seeing as how time is a luxury we no longer have– | 逝去的时光是多么奢侈 |
[41:05] | Hersh. | 赫什 |
[41:08] | Perimeter is secure, Ma’am. | 周边安全 夫人 |
[41:12] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[41:14] | He works for you? | 他是你的人 |
[41:16] | As did you at one time, Agent Shaw. | 你曾经也是 肖探员 |
[41:21] | I assume you always wanted to meet me. | 我猜你一直想见我 |
[41:24] | Control. | 主控者 |
[41:25] | I was concerned that you might disrupt | 我本来还担心你会影响 |
[41:27] | my attempts to get close to Arthur. | 我接近亚瑟 |
[41:31] | However, you proved to be quite useful, | 不过 你真是相当有用 |
[41:34] | saving him from those misguided privacy terrorists | 从那些误入歧途的隐私恐怖分子手里救了他 |
[41:37] | and arranging it so I could meet your employer, | 还安排我见到了你的雇主 |
[41:41] | who I’ve heard so much about. | 我可是久仰了 |
[41:46] | By the way, | 对了 |
[41:48] | I didn’t catch your last name, Harold. | 我还不知道你姓什么呢 哈罗德 |
[41:50] | What is it that you want from Arthur? | 你想从亚瑟那儿知道什么 |
[41:52] | Just information. | 只是情报罢了 |
[41:54] | The location of his greatest achievement, | 他最伟大的成就下落何在 |
[41:57] | Samaritan. | “撒马利亚人” |
[41:59] | Samar–no. Samaritan was destroyed. | 撒马 不 “撒马利亚人”被毁了 |
[42:02] | I know the official story, Arthur. | 我知道官方说法 亚瑟 |
[42:05] | I also know about the drives. | 我还知道硬盘的事 |
[42:13] | Where are they? | 东西在哪儿 |
[42:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:16] | All right, stop it. He’s telling you the truth. | 好了 够了 他说的是事实 |
[42:18] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[42:19] | I’ll find out soon enough. | 我很快会查明的 |
[42:21] | And since you and I have had the good fortune of meeting, | 既然我们有幸见面 |
[42:25] | you can help me recover something else | 你可以帮我拿回另一件 |
[42:26] | that belongs to me. | 属于我的东西 |
[42:28] | Your greatest achievement. | 你最伟大的成就 |
[42:30] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕不行 |
[42:33] | One of you is going to tell me what it is I want to know. | 你们中会有人开口告诉我我想知道的事 |
[42:37] | And whoever does… | 开口的人 |
[42:40] | will be the one who gets to leave here… | 就能离开这儿 |
[42:43] | alive. | 活着离开 |
[42:51] | 死亡 管理员 43.72% 死亡 克雷普 亚瑟 46.11% | |
[42:52] | 死亡[姓名已被篡改]84.98% 化名 肖 萨姆恩 | |
[43:00] | 竞争系统 操作冲突 | |
[43:01] | 项目 棱镜 状态:活动中 假目标 | |
[43:04] | 项目 棱镜 状态:活动中 假目标 |