时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:13] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:57] | 西风航空公司提醒 航程变动 飞往伊斯坦布尔的763航班 请与39号登机口的工作人员联系 | |
[00:57] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[00:58] | Flight 763 to Istanbul has been oversold. | 飞往伊斯坦布尔的763航班超售 |
[01:02] | Passengers who do not yet have a seat assignment | 目前尚未分配到座位的乘客 |
[01:04] | should check with the agent at gate 39. | 请与39号登机口的工作人员联系 |
[01:18] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Wiley, we’ve had to bump you. | 非常抱歉 威利先生 您无法乘坐本航班了 |
[01:21] | I can get you on the next | 我可以安排您 |
[01:22] | nonstop to Istanbul tomorrow morning. | 搭乘明早直飞伊斯坦布尔的航班 |
[01:25] | But I’m told there’s a problem with the server. | 不过好像服务器出了问题 |
[01:28] | How many bags did you check? | 您托运了几件行李 |
[01:29] | No baggage. | 没有行李 |
[01:31] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[01:32] | It looks like the system is back up. | 好像启用备用系统了 |
[01:34] | I see your previous reservation | 我看到您之前的预定 |
[01:36] | was for a one-way ticket. | 是一张单程票 |
[01:37] | Would you like to purchase the return leg now? | 您现在要订返程票吗 |
[01:39] | I’m not sure when I’ll be back. | 我不确定几时回来 |
[01:42] | You’re in luck. | 您太幸运了 |
[01:43] | A seat just opened up on a flight | 有一个航班上还有座位 |
[01:44] | with a stopover in Rome. | 经停罗马 |
[01:46] | And it’s first-class. | 还是头等舱呢 |
[01:49] | Done. | 要了 |
[01:51] | Gate 33, seat 1D. Enjoy your flight. | 33号登机口 座位1D 祝您搭乘愉快 |
[01:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:07] | Mr. Wiley, we have some newlyweds on their honeymoon | 威利先生 有对新婚夫妇正在度蜜月 |
[02:10] | who would really love to sit together. | 他们非常希望能坐在一起 |
[02:12] | Would you mind changing seats? | 您介意换个座位吗 |
[02:14] | Sure, Holly. | 没问题 霍莉 |
[02:18] | I’ll show you to your new seat. | 我带您去新座位 |
[02:20] | Right here. | 这里 |
[02:23] | I’ll be the attendant in first class. | 我是头等舱空乘 |
[02:24] | Is there anything I can get for you right now? Something to drink? | 需要我为您拿点什么吗 来点喝的 |
[02:27] | No, I’m fine, thanks. | 不 没事 谢了 |
[02:30] | No. | 不 |
[02:32] | No, I told Jerry to walk away. | 不 我告诉杰里走开 |
[02:35] | Yeah, well, sometimes you gotta | 是啊 有时候就得 |
[02:36] | leave the money on the table. | 把钱撂在桌子上 |
[02:38] | You make ’em think you don’t need it. | 叫他们知道哥不在乎 |
[02:40] | Such a gentlemen, thank you. | 多绅士啊 谢谢 |
[02:42] | That’s my Tumi that you’re sliding over. | 那可是我的[奢侈品牌]”途明”包 |
[02:45] | Try not to smash it. | 别给碰坏了 |
[02:51] | Used to be, people dressed up to fly. | 过去 乘飞机都要盛装的 |
[02:54] | Gentlemen required to wear a jacket and tie. | 绅士们要衣装笔挺 |
[02:57] | Not that a man needs to wear a suit, but– | 倒不是说男人都要穿西装 但是 |
[03:03] | Holly? | 霍莉 |
[03:05] | On second thought, Scotch Rocks would be great. | 改主意了 还是来杯冰威士忌吧 |
[03:08] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[03:13] | Don’t worry about that. | 不用担心 |
[03:16] | Of course Jerry is gonna listen to me. | 杰里当然会听我的 |
[03:18] | Because Jerry always listens to me. | 杰里总是听我的 |
[03:20] | A victory for the FBI today | 联调局今天大获全胜 |
[03:22] | as they busted a major online drug market. | 他们粉碎了特大网上毒品市场 |
[03:30] | Sir, the forward door has been closed. | 先生 前舱门已经关闭了 |
[03:32] | You’ll need to turn off your phone. | 您得把手机关掉 |
[03:33] | One sec. | 等下 |
[03:35] | Listen, sweetheart, | 我说甜心 |
[03:37] | if you ever bothered to pick up a scientific journal, | 你要是看过科学杂志 |
[03:40] | you’d know that all this electronic interference stuff | 就应该知道所谓的电子干扰 |
[03:42] | is really just a bunch of B.S. | 不过是扯蛋的 |
[03:44] | So why don’t you hop yourself back up there | 你不如就回去 |
[03:46] | and tell ’em that we can go, | 告诉他们可以起飞 |
[03:47] | while I take my call? | 让我打我的电话得了 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | Sorry, Frank, some idiot stewardess. | 抱歉 弗兰克 一笨空姐儿 |
[03:55] | Mind giving me a hand here, Carlos? | 能帮把手吗 卡洛斯 |
[03:57] | Sorry, got my hands full with coach. | 抱歉 经济舱这儿忙着呢 |
[03:59] | You wanted first, remember? | 是你想做头等舱的 记得吗 |
[04:06] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰下 先生 |
[04:10] | Looks like he talked himself out. | 看来他说睡着了 |
[04:12] | Bet he could use a blanket. | 不过他可能需要条毯子 |
[04:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[04:17] | We have reached 10,000 feet. | 我们的飞行高度已达三千米 |
[04:19] | It is now safe to use | 现在可以随意使用 |
[04:20] | all approved electronic devices. | 所有经许可的电子设备 |
[04:57] | Gotta hit the head. | 去下洗手间 |
[05:07] | Did you need something, Mr. Wiley? | 您有什么需要吗 威利先生 |
[05:11] | Just stretching my legs. | 只是活动下腿 |
[06:06] | Guy’s been in there a while. | 里边半天不出来了 |
[06:09] | Might wanna try the one in back. | 不如试试后边那间 |
[06:26] | Yes? | 喂 |
[06:27] | Finch? | 芬奇 |
[06:29] | Mr. Reese, where are you? | 里瑟先生 你在哪里 |
[06:31] | And why are you calling over V.o.I.P.? | 为什么用网络电话 |
[06:33] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[06:35] | You’re the one who put me here. | 你把我安排到了这儿 |
[06:36] | We can’t keep doing this, Finch. | 我们不能再这样继续下去了 芬奇 |
[06:38] | Put you where? Doing what? | 安排到哪儿 继续什么 |
[06:39] | Overbooking my flight, changing my seat. | 让我的航班超售 改我的座位 |
[06:42] | Are you on a plane? | 你在飞机上 |
[06:44] | With two Federal Marshals and their transport. | 还有两名联邦法警和被护送人员 |
[06:46] | I told you: no more missions, no more numbers. | 我告诉过你 不要任务 不要号码 |
[06:50] | While I don’t agree with your decision to leave, | 虽然我不同意你离开 |
[06:52] | I certainly respect it. | 但我会尊重 |
[06:54] | I did not send you on a mission, Mr. Reese. | 我没给你安排任务 里瑟先生 |
[07:02] | Then who put me on this flight? | 那谁安排我到这趟航班的 |
[07:11] | 监控关键执行人 预计到达时间 | |
[07:19] | 死亡:关键执行人 化名:里瑟 约翰 | |
[07:21] | 死亡:关键执行人 化名:里瑟 约翰 | |
[07:29] | An incapacitated Marshal with a missing weapon. | 法警不省人事 枪还丢了 |
[07:31] | That definitely does not look good, Mr. Reese. | 这可肯定不妙 里瑟先生 |
[07:34] | It definitely doesn’t look like a coincidence either. | 也肯定不是巧合 |
[07:36] | You’re telling me you didn’t get a number? | 你是说你没有收到号码 |
[07:38] | I didn’t. Believe me when I tell you, Mr. Reese, | 没有 相信我对你说的话 里瑟先生 |
[07:41] | I did not put you in your current predicament. | 我没有安排你陷入这种境地 |
[07:43] | Why else would I be on this plane? | 那我为什么会在这架飞机上 |
[07:44] | I can only hazard a guess. | 我斗胆猜一下 |
[07:46] | You’re there because the machine put you there. | 你在那里是机器安排的 |
[07:48] | I guess your machine didn’t get my letter of resignation, Harold. | 看来你的机器没收到我的辞呈啊 哈罗德 |
[07:52] | Give it a message for me, will ya? | 替我捎个信儿 行吗 |
[07:54] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[07:55] | Message received, Mr. Reese. | 收到了 里瑟先生 |
[07:57] | But what do you plan to do about | 但你准备怎么处理 |
[07:58] | the unconscious marshal in the lavatory? | 盥洗室里那位不省人事的法警 |
[08:00] | That’s not my problem. | 与我无关 |
[08:02] | A loose firearm in a plane full of civilians most certainly is. | 载满平民的飞机上丢了把枪就肯定有关 |
[08:05] | You said there were two Marshals. | 你说过有两名法警 |
[08:06] | Where’s the second? | 另一位呢 |
[08:09] | Keeping an eye on their transport. | 盯着被护送人员呢 |
[08:10] | Guy’s sitting in 4C, | 那人坐在4C |
[08:12] | the same seat the machine sent me. | 就是机器发给我的信息 |
[08:14] | It appears there may be an accessory on that flight, | 看来飞机上还有同谋 |
[08:16] | one who is now armed. | 手里还有把枪 |
[08:17] | I don’t suppose you are too? | 你应该没带枪吧 |
[08:18] | Even if I were, I wouldn’t risk | 就算带了 我也不会 |
[08:20] | firing a weapon on a commercial flight. | 在民航客机上开枪 |
[08:22] | Bullet hits a window, | 子弹一碰到玻璃 |
[08:23] | plane will depressurize in seconds. | 飞机会瞬间失压 |
[08:25] | So how do you plan to control the situation? | 那你计划如何控制局势 |
[08:26] | I don’t. | 没计划 |
[08:28] | Because I’m not accepting the mission. | 因为我不接受这任务 |
[08:31] | I’ll tell the Marshal what happened to his coworker. | 我去告诉法警他搭档出了事 |
[08:33] | Whatever happens next is his problem, not mine. | 然后就是他的问题 与我无关了 |
[08:39] | – Move it, buddy. – Titus, come here. | -让开啦 哥们 -提图斯 过来 |
[08:50] | I don’t know who this guy is you’re transporting, | 我不知道你们护送的这人是谁 |
[08:52] | or what he’s done– | 犯了什么事 |
[08:53] | What I’ve allegedly done. | “据称”犯了什么事 |
[08:55] | Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you | 先生 我必须要求你 |
[08:56] | to refrain from engaging with this man. | 避免跟他有任何交流 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. He engaged with me. | 抱歉 是他跟我交流 |
[09:00] | No, I corrected you. There’s a difference. | 不 我是纠正你 两者完全不同 |
[09:04] | Your partner’s out cold in the forward latrine, | 你的搭档昏迷在前舱盥洗室 |
[09:07] | and his weapon’s missing. | 他的枪丢了 |
[09:08] | Someone may be trying to help your transport here escape. | 可能有人想帮这位被护送人员逃跑 |
[09:12] | What’s with the conspiracy theories, | 怎么扯出阴谋论了 |
[09:14] | Mr. Dark and stormy? | 暗黑狂暴先生 |
[09:15] | I am not trying to escape. | 我可不想逃跑 |
[09:17] | Okay, as much as I love sucking in this | 好吧 我再喜欢呼吸这里头 |
[09:19] | recirculated M.R.S.A. air, | 封闭的满是耐药金葡菌的空气 |
[09:21] | – there is nothing I– – Quiet. | -也不会 -闭嘴 |
[09:23] | Look, I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[09:26] | or if you’re trying to pull something. | 想搞什么鬼 |
[09:27] | But I know this isn’t your business. | 但我知道这不关你的事 |
[09:29] | I need you to get your ass up and return to your seat, | 麻烦你滚回到自己的座位 |
[09:32] | immediately. | 马上 |
[09:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:36] | This isn’t any of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[09:40] | Have a nice day, Marshal. | 祝你愉快 法警 |
[09:59] | Got a message for you, canalla. | 有你的信儿 混蛋 |
[10:01] | Raphael sends his regards. | 拉斐尔向你问好 |
[10:07] | He just stabbed me. | 他扎我 |
[10:15] | Is he– | 他是不是 |
[10:18] | Drugged. | 被下药了 |
[10:19] | He’ll live. Here. | 死不了 给 |
[10:32] | Lanceros. | 枪骑兵 |
[10:33] | Everything all right here? | 这边没事吧 |
[10:37] | Must’ve mixed his anxiety meds with his booze. | 肯定是把抗焦虑药兑酒喝了 |
[10:40] | Probably dehydrated. | 可能脱水了 |
[10:41] | He’ll sleep it off. | 睡一觉就好了 |
[10:43] | And the Marshal is dehydrated too? | 法警也脱水了吗 |
[10:46] | Hard for some people to stay awake on a red-eye. | 有的人很难在红眼航班上保持不睡 |
[10:49] | Wish I had that problem. | 真希望我也有这种问题 |
[10:51] | – Do you have any more blankets? – Sure. | -还有毯子吗 -有 |
[10:54] | And a couple of whiskeys, neat. | 两杯威士忌 不加冰 |
[11:04] | Sure, just throw him over there. | 当然 把他甩一边就行 |
[11:08] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 你别误会哈 |
[11:09] | but who the hell are you? | 不过你到底是哪根葱啊 |
[11:11] | A concerned frequent flyer. | 相关空中飞人 |
[11:13] | Here you go. | 给 |
[11:16] | Thank you, Holly. | 谢谢 霍莉 |
[11:19] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[11:22] | Owen. Owen Matthews. | 欧文 欧文·马修斯 |
[11:24] | You weren’t trying to escape. | 你并不想逃跑 |
[11:26] | What tipped you off? | 你怎么发现的 |
[11:27] | Was it my word | 是因为我的话 |
[11:28] | or the violent psychopath who stabbed me with a syringe? | 还是因为那个拿注射器扎我的神经病 |
[11:32] | It’s a coagulant, | 这是促凝剂 |
[11:33] | to trigger a pulmonary embolism. | 能引起肺栓塞 |
[11:35] | He wanted to make your death | 他想让你的死因 |
[11:36] | look like deep vein thrombosis. | 看起来像是深静脉血栓 |
[11:39] | Natural causes. | 自然死因 |
[11:40] | He’s a pro. | 他很专业 |
[11:42] | You seem really sure of that. | 你似乎很确定 |
[11:44] | That’s what I would’ve done, | 换我就会这么做 |
[11:46] | on a plane anyway. | 反正在飞机上会 |
[11:48] | Here, drink these. | 给 喝了 |
[11:50] | It’ll thin out your blood. | 能稀释你的血液 |
[11:51] | I don’t drink hard alcohol, | 我不喝烈酒 |
[11:52] | only red wine and in moderation. | 只喝红酒还浅尝而止 |
[11:54] | We’ve got eight hours before we land this bird. | 还有八小时才能降落 |
[11:57] | Someone wants to make sure you don’t make it off this plane alive. | 有人要让你下不了这架飞机 |
[12:00] | So, you might as well have yourself a couple of drinks. | 所以你不如灌自己喝两杯 |
[12:07] | Yes, Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[12:08] | Owen Matthews was the intended victim. | 欧文·马修斯就是目标受害人 |
[12:10] | I sent you a picture. | 我给你发了张照片 |
[12:11] | Perp’s got a tattoo. | 行凶者身上有个纹身 |
[12:13] | He’s a Lancero, Colombian paramilitary. | 他是枪骑兵 哥伦比亚准军 |
[12:16] | Kinda like our rangers, | 有点像我们的巡逻队 |
[12:17] | only some of them wind up on the cartel payroll. | 只是其中有些人收了毒帮的钱 |
[12:21] | Nothing on the guy’s cell identifies his boss. | 从这家伙的手机查不出他老板 |
[12:24] | But I’m sure you’ll find out. | 不过我确定你能找出来 |
[12:26] | The two marshals onboard your flight | 你航班上的两名法警 |
[12:28] | helped bust an online market in illegal substances, | 协助粉碎了一个交易违禁品的网上市场 |
[12:31] | called the Black Market Bazaar. | 名叫”黑色集市” |
[12:33] | Think of it as eBay for narcotics on the dark net. | 类似于专供销售毒品的地下网络”易趣” |
[12:36] | Customers could get anything | 顾客什么都能买到 |
[12:37] | from a dime bag of marijuana | 从十几克大麻 |
[12:39] | to a kilogram of heroin | 到一公斤海洛因 |
[12:40] | delivered to their door within 24 hours. | 二十四小时内送货上门 |
[12:42] | How does everybody stay out of jail? | 那怎么没人被抓 |
[12:45] | The Black Market Bazaar only accepts bitcoins, | “黑色集市”只接受比特币 |
[12:47] | a digital cryptocurrency. | 一种数码货币 |
[12:49] | The site was developed by an unknown mastermind | 网站的匿名”策划大师” |
[12:52] | who calls himself the Sphinx. | 自称”斯芬克斯” |
[12:54] | He’s still at large and wanted by every agency | 他目前正被多方通缉 |
[12:56] | from the D.E.A. to Interpol. | 包括缉毒署 国际刑警 |
[12:59] | Transport must know something. | 这位被护送人员一定知道些什么 |
[13:00] | Owen works for the company that hosted the site. | 欧文在维护那网站的公司工作 |
[13:03] | It would appear that his job | 看起来他的工作 |
[13:04] | has placed him in grave danger. | 让他陷入了巨大的危险 |
[13:10] | Why were those two marshals transporting you? | 那两名法警为什么要护送你 |
[13:12] | Funny story. | 说来挺有意思 |
[13:14] | So, I’m sitting at my kitchen table this morning, | 有一天早晨我坐在餐桌前 |
[13:16] | having my breakfast– | 吃早餐 |
[13:17] | toast, dry. Butter’s bad for your heart. | 吐司 干的 加黄油对心脏不好 |
[13:19] | Almost as bad as a cartel hit man. | 就像毒帮的杀手 |
[13:21] | Which is no doubt related to Marshals Crockett and Tubbs | 那杀手肯定是因为两位”风云”法警 |
[13:23] | infiltrating my kitchen to detain me | 忽然闯进我的厨房拘留我 |
[13:25] | as a critical witness in this black market case. | 当那起黑市案的关键证人 |
[13:28] | Five hours later, I’m on a flight to Europe | 五个小时后 我就坐在这儿往欧洲飞了 |
[13:30] | with Mr. Blanket Cover-up | 跟着那位裹毯先生 |
[13:32] | to testify in some sort of international court. | 去什么国际法庭作证 |
[13:34] | So what do you know about the Black Market Bazaar? | 关于”黑色集市”你都知道什么 |
[13:37] | The company I work for hosts the site. | 我工作的那家公司维护那网站 |
[13:39] | But I’m just a programmer. | 但我只是个程序员 |
[13:41] | No bonuses, no benefits. | 没奖金 没福利 |
[13:43] | They don’t even pay for my flu shot. | 连个流感疫苗都不给我买单 |
[13:45] | I’m a nobody. | 我是无名小卒 |
[13:48] | A trained killer doesn’t just go after a nobody. | 训练有素的杀手不会追杀无名小卒 |
[13:51] | You better hope he doesn’t have any friends on this flight. | 你最好希望他在这架飞机上没有别的朋友 |
[13:54] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[13:55] | they got the wrong guy. | 他们找错人了 |
[13:56] | Whatever’s going on here, I’m irrelevant. | 不管发生了什么事 都跟我无关 |
[14:11] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[14:13] | Would it be too much to ask you to snap a twig? | 要你走路带点声音不行么 |
[14:16] | Not my thing. We get a new number? | 不行 我们有新号码了吗 |
[14:18] | No. | 没有 |
[14:20] | But Mr. Reese did. | 但里瑟先生有 |
[14:22] | Owen Matthews– | 欧文·马修斯 |
[14:24] | he’s on a plane with him now. | 他现在和他在飞机上 |
[14:26] | On a plane with a number? | 跟个号码在飞机上 |
[14:28] | You engineer that, Harold? | 你安排的吧 哈罗德 |
[14:29] | I assure you, I had nothing to do with | 我保证 我绝对没有 |
[14:31] | his claustrophobic circumstance, Ms. Shaw. | 害他处于该幽闭环境中 肖女士 |
[14:34] | Which presents us another troubling situation. | 这就引出另一件令人担忧的问题 |
[14:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:44] | You need me to do something you don’t want me to do. | 你需要我做件你不想要我做的事 |
[14:48] | I need you to visit your former colleagues. | 我需要你去拜访你的前同僚 |
[14:54] | The Activity? | 突击队 |
[14:58] | The people that want me dead. | 想要我死的那些人 |
[15:00] | Mind if I ask why? | 能问问为什么吗 |
[15:02] | I fear the number that Mr. Reese received is relevant. | 恐怕里瑟先生收到的是相关号码 |
[15:08] | There’s a relevant number on the plane? | 飞机上有相关号码 |
[15:11] | So what’s the other side gonna do about it? | 那另一边会怎么处理 |
[15:14] | That’s exactly what I want to know, Ms. Shaw. | 这正是我想知道的 肖女士 |
[15:17] | Perhaps then we can figure out | 那我们也许就能知道 |
[15:18] | why the machine put John there. | 为什么机器把约翰安排到那里了 |
[15:35] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[15:36] | Any progress on ID’ing our Colombian hit man’s employer? | 查出哥伦比亚杀手的雇主了吗 |
[15:39] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕还没有 |
[15:40] | I had hoped to hear from Ms. Shaw. | 我希望肖女士能打听到点消息 |
[15:42] | I sent her to visit her former colleagues with the I.S.A. | 我派她去拜访她在情报突击队的前同僚了 |
[15:45] | The I.S.A.? Why? | 情报突击队 为什么 |
[15:48] | It was regarding Owen Matthews. | 与欧文·马修斯有关 |
[15:50] | Owen Matthews is a relevant number. | 欧文·马修斯是相关号码 |
[15:52] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[15:53] | I don’t know anything for sure. | 我什么都不确定 |
[15:55] | I just couldn’t figure out why they would consider | 我想不明白为什么他们会视 |
[15:57] | a mid-level programmer relevant, | 一位中级程序员为相关号码 |
[15:59] | so I sent Ms. Shaw to investigate. | 所以我派了肖女士去调查 |
[16:01] | And you didn’t tell me anything? | 你什么都没告诉我 |
[16:03] | Just like your machine, Finch, | 就像你的机器一样 芬奇 |
[16:05] | you have all the information. | 你掌握着所有的信息 |
[16:07] | You just won’t share it. | 却拒绝分享 |
[16:15] | Why are you relevant to national security, Owen? | 你为什么会涉及国家安全 欧文 |
[16:18] | Would you hit your call button? | 你能按下服务铃吗 |
[16:19] | I really want some almonds. | 我很想吃杏仁 |
[16:22] | You’re not a nobody. | 你不是无名小卒 |
[16:23] | You’re wearing a stun belt. | 你戴着电击皮带 |
[16:24] | And a stun belt has a remote. | 电击皮带有遥控器 |
[16:28] | Hand it over. | 给我 |
[16:33] | Okay, but I’m not kidding about those almonds though. | 好吧 但杏仁这事儿我可没开玩笑 |
[16:35] | At high altitudes, my blood sugar | 在高空中 我的血糖水平 |
[16:37] | drops to dangerously low levels– | 降得很危险了 |
[16:44] | Why are you relevant to national security, Owen? | 你为什么会涉及国家安全 欧文 |
[16:47] | Funny story, | 说来挺有意思 |
[16:49] | I may have downplayed my whole role in the black market thing before. | 我之前略有点儿淡化了我在黑市的角色 |
[16:51] | I might be a little more than just a programmer. | 我有点不仅仅是程序员 |
[16:53] | Tell me about it. | 说来听听 |
[16:54] | I don’t like to brag. | 我不喜欢自夸 |
[16:56] | No, no, no, no. | 别别别别 |
[16:58] | You seem like an angry guy. | 你看上去真暴躁 |
[17:00] | Do you wanna talk about that? | 你想谈谈不 |
[17:01] | I feel like you wanna talk about that. | 我感觉你挺想谈谈 |
[17:02] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, fine. | 行行行行 好吧 |
[17:04] | The Black Market Bazaar– | 那个”黑色集市” |
[17:06] | I built it, okay? | 是我建的 好吧 |
[17:08] | I’m a really good designer, | 我是个超棒的网站设计师 |
[17:09] | And the Sphinx asked for me personally. | 斯芬克斯亲自请我帮忙 |
[17:11] | He even brought me this coffee that is so hard to– | 他甚至给我买了咖啡 那可是非常难 |
[17:13] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[17:14] | You’ve seen the Sphinx? | 你见过斯芬克斯本人 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Smart guy. | 是啊 聪明的家伙 |
[17:18] | A little misunderstood, but he has a vision. | 名声不太好 但他很有远见 |
[17:20] | Enlighten me. | 说来听听 |
[17:20] | He started the site | 他建这个网站 |
[17:21] | because the war on drugs was already lost. | 是因为对毒品的战争已经输了 |
[17:23] | Cartels, corner boys, turf wars– | 毒帮 街角小弟 地盘争战 |
[17:26] | The site just cuts out the middle man. | 这个网站略掉了中间环节 |
[17:28] | For a price. | 为了收钱 |
[17:29] | A small transaction fee. | 只是一点手续费 |
[17:30] | No harm, no foul. | 没伤害 没犯规 |
[17:31] | And people stop killing each other. | 人们不用再自相残杀了 |
[17:33] | Ever occur to you that | 就没想过可能是 |
[17:34] | the Sphinx might be the one who wants you dead? | 斯芬克斯想要你命吗 |
[17:37] | What? No, we’re pals. | 什么 不 我们是好兄弟 |
[17:39] | Why would he want to kill me? | 他干嘛要杀我 |
[17:40] | Because you, my friend, | 因为你 朋友 |
[17:41] | might be the only one who can identify him. | 也许是唯一能指认他的人 |
[17:47] | Yep? | 怎么 |
[17:48] | I’ve identified your Colombian hit man’s employer. | 我查出哥伦比亚杀手的雇主了 |
[17:50] | Raphael Hernandez | 拉斐尔·赫南德斯 |
[17:52] | Cartel kingpin | 毒帮的首脑 |
[17:53] | and one of the Black Market Bazaar’s largest suppliers. | 也是”黑色集市”最大的供货商之一 |
[17:56] | I still can’t find Raphael’s connection to Owen. | 我还是查不出拉斐尔和欧文的关系 |
[17:59] | No need. | 不用了 |
[17:59] | Owen built the entire site. | 欧文建了整个网站 |
[18:01] | He can identify the Sphinx. | 他能指认斯芬克斯 |
[18:03] | Which means he could also identify | 也就是说他也能指认 |
[18:05] | all the Sphinx’s accounts. | 斯芬克斯所有的账号 |
[18:06] | And if Owen testifies, | 如果欧文出庭作证 |
[18:07] | he could jeopardize Raphael’s business as well. | 他就会威胁到拉斐尔的生意 |
[18:10] | None of which explains | 这还是无法解释 |
[18:11] | why he’s relevant to national security. | 为什么他会涉及国家安全 |
[18:13] | Let Shaw worry about that. | 让肖操心那个 |
[18:14] | Right now, you and I need to find out | 现在 你我需要查出 |
[18:16] | if this Colombian hit man has a partner in crime. | 那个哥伦比亚杀手有没有同伙 |
[18:21] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[18:21] | The ride’s getting pretty bumpy. | 要开始颠簸了 |
[18:22] | They’re gonna turn the seat belt sign on any second. | 安全带指示灯随时会亮 |
[18:24] | Sorry, Owen. | 抱歉 欧文 |
[18:26] | Gotta let you fly solo for a little while. | 你自个儿待一会儿吧 |
[18:28] | But I’m like a sitting duck. | 但我现在是俎上之肉啊 |
[18:30] | That’s the idea. | 那就对了 |
[18:34] | Hello, Holly. | 霍莉 |
[18:35] | Could I get a glass of wine for our friend in the back? | 我可以给后座的朋友拿杯酒吗 |
[18:38] | He’s afraid of flying. | 他害怕飞行 |
[18:39] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[18:44] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[18:46] | Fine, it’s just– the marshals, | 还行 只是 那俩法警 |
[18:48] | one of them’s out cold, | 一个昏迷 |
[18:49] | the other one hasn’t come out of the lav. | 另一个还没从厕所出来 |
[18:51] | And you look like a nice enough guy, but– | 你看上去人很好 但是 |
[18:53] | John Wilkinson. | 约翰·维克森 |
[18:54] | Department of International Homeland Security. | 国际国土安全部 |
[18:56] | International home– what? | 国际国土 什么 |
[19:00] | Do I need to update the captain? | 我要告诉机长吗 |
[19:01] | No, no, no, you can’t. | 不不不 不行 |
[19:02] | Right now, everyone on this plane is a suspect. | 现在 机上所有人都有嫌疑 |
[19:04] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:06] | Help with what? | 怎么帮 |
[19:07] | Keeping everyone calm, preferably asleep. | 让大家保持冷静 最好都睡着 |
[19:10] | Lights out, lots of decaf. | 熄灯 提供大量脱因咖啡 |
[19:13] | Okay, I can do that. Anything else? | 好的 可以 还有呢 |
[19:15] | Keep an eye on the suspect. | 盯着那嫌犯 |
[19:17] | If he gets up, just hit this button. | 他一站起来 就按这个钮 |
[19:18] | It’ll summon me. | 能召唤我 |
[19:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:28] | the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. | 机长已经打开安全带指示灯 |
[19:31] | Everyone should return to their seats | 请大家回到座位 |
[19:33] | and remain seated with their seat belts fastened. | 系好安全带 |
[19:59] | We control the price of ecstasy, | 能控制摇头丸价格的是我们 |
[20:00] | not the Sphinx. | 不是斯芬克斯 |
[20:36] | I guess the honeymoon’s over. | 看来蜜月结束了 |
[20:58] | We were just closing. | 我们刚关门了 |
[20:59] | Of course you were. | 那是当然 |
[21:02] | Because who the hell uses a travel agency anymore? | 现在谁还会用旅行社啊 |
[21:06] | I must’ve gotten 100 itineraries from this place, | 我肯定从这儿订过一百次行程了 |
[21:10] | but I never actually thought it existed. | 但我从没想到它真的存在 |
[21:12] | The activity bothers to keep a storefront with posters | 突击队居然还费心留着店面 有海报 |
[21:16] | and dead plants, charming. | 有盆栽 真可爱 |
[21:18] | I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking– | 恐怕我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:19] | You’re right to be afraid. | 怕就对了 |
[21:21] | ‘Cause I’ve done a little reverse engineering | 因为我做了点逆向推理 |
[21:23] | since catalyst tried to kill me. | 从”催化剂”想杀我后就开始了 |
[21:25] | Made a list, checked it twice. | 列了个清单 反复检查 |
[21:26] | Who’s naughty? Who’s nice? | 谁不乖 谁乖 |
[21:27] | And you definitely haven’t played nice. | 而你绝对算不上乖的 |
[21:30] | It’s nice to meet you in person, Foster. | 当面见到你很高兴 福斯特 |
[21:33] | I’d introduce myself, but you already know my name. | 我本该自我介绍 不过你已经知道我的名字了 |
[21:36] | Say it. I’ll wait. | 说吧 我等着 |
[21:39] | – Shaw. – Good. | -肖 -乖 |
[21:41] | And my partner? | 我的搭档呢 |
[21:44] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[21:46] | And you’re the facilitating son of a bitch | 你就是那个王八蛋 |
[21:47] | who sent us to New York from Berlin. | 把我们从柏林召回了纽约 |
[21:49] | You booked the reservations, | 你做了预订 |
[21:50] | but I’m the only one who made it back alive. | 但只有我活着回来了 |
[21:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:55] | What I’m talking about is you’re the one person who knows | 我在说 你非常清楚 |
[21:57] | where every I.S.A. team is dispatched. | 情报突击队每位成员的动向 |
[22:00] | You book their travel. | 你预订了他们的行程 |
[22:01] | You sent a team of six after us. | 你派六个人去追杀我们 |
[22:03] | And the next trip you booked | 你预订了接下来的行程 |
[22:04] | had us coming home in a casket. | 是我们装在棺材里回家 |
[22:05] | Except I’m still here. | 只可惜我还活着 |
[22:08] | So, Mr. Facilitator, when was the last time | 所以 催化师先生 你上次 |
[22:11] | you were out from behind the desk? | 离开桌子是什么时候 |
[22:15] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[22:17] | you owe me a favor, | 你欠我的 |
[22:20] | and I’m calling it in. | 现在该偿还了 |
[22:22] | Owen Matthews is on a flight to Rome right now. | 欧文·马修斯正在飞往罗马的航班上 |
[22:25] | Why is this man relevant to national security? | 为什么这人涉及国家安全 |
[22:34] | You play dumb with me one more time, | 你再跟我装傻 |
[22:36] | I’m gonna make you eat this tie. | 我就让你把这条领带吃掉 |
[22:38] | Except right before you digest it, | 在你消化掉之前 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna pull it back out | 我会把它扯出来 |
[22:40] | and we’re gonna do this all over again. | 然后再重复一遍 |
[22:45] | I never know what the target’s done. | 我不知道目标做过什么 |
[22:47] | I just know that they sent an operative. | 我只知道他们派了名特工 |
[22:50] | Give me a number. | 给我号码 |
[22:52] | Indigo Six Alpha. | 靛蓝6A |
[23:04] | Heard a ruckus. Everything okay? | 听到有骚动 没事吧 |
[23:07] | Newlyweds decided to join the mile-high club. | 新婚夫妇决定加入高空性爱俱乐部 |
[23:14] | First-class problem. This one’s all you. | 头等舱就这样 你自己搞定 |
[23:17] | Let me help you. | 我帮你 |
[23:19] | Let’s get you patched up. | 给你贴上 |
[23:21] | I should notify the pilot. | 我该通知飞行员的 |
[23:23] | – What if those people wake up? – They won’t. | -万一那些人醒了怎么办 -不会的 |
[23:25] | I borrowed some sleeping pills | 我有安眠药 |
[23:27] | from the nice older lady sitting next to me. | 从邻座的慈祥老太太那里借的 |
[23:30] | Look, I have to take this. | 我得拿着这个 |
[23:32] | Can you keep an eye on Owen for me? | 你能帮我盯着欧文吗 |
[23:39] | Colombians aren’t the only ones who want Owen dead. | 想要欧文命的并不只有哥伦比亚人 |
[23:41] | A couple of ex-Mossad agents | 有一对前以色列摩萨德特工 |
[23:42] | aren’t too fond of him either. | 也不喜欢他 |
[23:44] | I don’t suppose they told you why. | 他们应该没告诉你原因 |
[23:46] | Something about the price of ecstasy, | 关于什么摇头丸的价格 |
[23:48] | and then they stuck a fork in me. | 然后还用叉子扎我 |
[23:49] | A fork? | 叉子 |
[23:50] | Any idea why they went after Owen? | 你知道他们为什么追杀欧文吗 |
[23:52] | Israeli criminals control Europe’s MDMA trade. | 以色列黑帮控制着欧洲的摇头丸市场 |
[23:55] | I can’t imagine that they would welcome competition | 可想而知他们不会欢迎 |
[23:57] | from an online drug market. | 网上毒品市场的竞争 |
[23:59] | I’m starting to wonder | 我开始怀疑 |
[24:00] | who on this plane doesn’t want Owen dead. | 这班飞机上有谁不想要欧文命了 |
[24:02] | I’m afraid Ms. Shaw has more bad news. | 恐怕肖女士还有更多的坏消息 |
[24:08] | I.S.A. has an operative on the flight: | 航班上有名情报突击队的特工 |
[24:10] | Indigo Six Alpha. | 靛蓝6A |
[24:12] | Did you ask your contact what that means? | 你问过是什么意思了吗 |
[24:14] | Didn’t have to. | 不必问 |
[24:15] | I was Indigo Five Alpha. | 我是靛蓝5A |
[24:17] | That guy has my old job, | 那人顶替我之前的工作 |
[24:19] | and he’s there to kill Owen. | 他是去杀欧文的 |
[24:20] | You get the operative’s description. | 告诉我特工的体貌特征 |
[24:23] | Tall, dark, badass in a suit. | 高个 黑暗 西服狠角色 |
[24:26] | Sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[24:34] | Gotta go. | 不说了 |
[24:47] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[24:52] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[24:58] | I need the zip ties you keep for unruly passengers, | 我需要你们用来控制闹事旅客的束线带 |
[25:01] | a blanket for this guy, and a shot of whiskey. | 给他一张毯子 再来杯威士忌 |
[25:03] | For who? | 给谁 |
[25:04] | Put it in his sippy cup. One finger. | 倒进他的鸭嘴杯里 一指深 |
[25:09] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去厕所 |
[25:11] | Why don’t we go find your mommy? | 我们去找妈妈好吗 |
[25:14] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[25:30] | The captain says we can’t divert. | 机长说我们不能改航线 |
[25:32] | – There’s nowhere to land. – Breathe, Holly. | -无处降落 -深呼吸 霍莉 |
[25:35] | – I can’t. – Then drink. | -我做不到 -那就喝酒 |
[25:43] | I could’ve been a teacher. | 我本来可以当老师 |
[25:44] | But no, I wanted to see the world, | 但不 我偏想游历世界 |
[25:47] | meet interesting people. | 认识有趣的人 |
[25:48] | There’s plenty of interesting people on this plane. | 这班飞机上有不少有趣的人 |
[25:51] | All trying to kill each other, which I get. | 都想杀了对方 可以想象 |
[25:53] | ‘Cause you know what this job has taught me? | 你知道这工作教会了我什么吗 |
[25:55] | – That people are horrible. – I know what you mean. | -人真可怕 -我懂你的意思 |
[25:58] | Even the pilots call me “Sweetheart”, “Doll face.” | 连飞行员都调戏叫我”甜心” “娃娃脸” |
[26:01] | And the other flight attendants? | 而其他的空乘呢 |
[26:03] | Carlos is a selfish idiot | 卡洛斯是个自私的蠢蛋 |
[26:04] | who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing. | 业务一塌糊涂 |
[26:06] | What ever happened to people helping other people? | “帮助别人”这句话没人在乎了吗 |
[26:12] | Holly, I hate to tell you this. | 霍利 这话我其实不想说 |
[26:16] | You’re good at your job. | 你很擅长这份工作 |
[26:19] | That’s so nice of you. Thank you for that, | 你真贴心 谢谢 |
[26:23] | and for saving me from that maniac. | 也谢谢你从那个疯子手里救了我 |
[26:26] | He was just trying to kill Owen. | 他只是想杀了欧文 |
[26:28] | Where is Owen? | 欧文呢 |
[26:29] | How did he disappear? | 他怎么消失了 |
[26:32] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[26:38] | Guys. I wasn’t trying to escape or anything. | 伙计 我没打算逃跑 |
[26:41] | I was actually trying to sleep in my seat. | 我试过在座位上睡觉 |
[26:43] | But I got this terrible pinched nerve in my lower back. | 但我下背部神经压迫太疼了 |
[26:47] | It must be sciatica or something. | 肯定是坐骨神经痛之类的 |
[26:48] | It was like someone was stabbing me in the b– | 就好像有人在刺我的背 |
[26:50] | You can probably relate to– | 你应该可以 |
[26:54] | Sorry. Sometimes it’s just faster. | 抱歉 这样快点 |
[26:56] | Why does everyone want him dead? | 为什么人人都要他死 |
[26:58] | He’s relevant to national security. | 他涉及到国家安全 |
[27:01] | Right, just like you work | 对啊 就好像你为 |
[27:03] | for the International Department of Homeland Security. | 国际国土安全局工作 |
[27:06] | What do you really do? | 你究竟是干什么的 |
[27:08] | Nothing. | 没工作 |
[27:09] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[27:10] | Didn’t like your boss? | 你不喜欢你老板吗 |
[27:12] | I didn’t like my boss’s boss. | 我不喜欢我老板的老板 |
[27:16] | Just take us to the cargo hold. | 带我们去货舱 |
[27:18] | And we won’t cause any more problems. | 就不会再惹麻烦了 |
[27:34] | Good evening, Ms. Shaw. | 晚上好 肖女士 |
[27:35] | Have you been able to determine | 你有没有查到 |
[27:36] | why the I.S.A. wants Owen Matthew’s dead? | 为什么情报突击队要追杀欧文·马修斯 |
[27:44] | Working on it. | 正在查 |
[27:45] | Meeting up with an old friend for coffee. | 跟位老朋友见面喝杯咖啡 |
[27:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:58] | Going through other people’s stuff? | 在翻别人东西吗 |
[27:59] | That’s not cool. | 这可不好 |
[28:00] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[28:01] | A safety razor, maybe hair spray. | 保险剃须刀 发胶 |
[28:05] | Dude, your hair looks fine. | 哥们 你头发挺好 |
[28:07] | That salt and pepper thing’s like catnip to soccer moms. | 发间灰白 熟女最爱 |
[28:10] | Go au naturel. | 顺其自然吧 |
[28:13] | Took care of the I.S.A. operative. | 搞定了情报突击队的特工 |
[28:15] | Still not sure if the machine sent me | 还是不确定是不是机器安排的 |
[28:17] | or if this guy’s worth saving. | 也不确定这人值不值得救 |
[28:20] | You’re scheduled to land in two hours. | 你预计会在两小时后着陆 |
[28:22] | Ms. Shaw is still in the process | 肖女士还在努力 |
[28:24] | of finding out why I.S.A. wants Owen dead. | 调查情报突击队追杀欧文的原因 |
[28:27] | I.S.A., Colombians, Israelis all want the head | 情报突击队 哥伦比亚人 以色列人同时追杀 |
[28:31] | of a lowly website designer, | 一名小小的网站设计师 |
[28:34] | instead of a… | 而不是 |
[28:37] | mastermind. | 策划大师 |
[28:40] | See, I hate it when you look at me like that. | 看 我就讨厌你这么看着我 |
[28:42] | It’s not polite. | 太不礼貌了 |
[28:43] | You didn’t just build the site. | 你不只建了网站 |
[28:47] | You know how it works, | 你知道工作原理 |
[28:49] | where the money’s at. | 知道钱在哪里 |
[28:50] | Okay, look, I’m not a moron, all right? | 好吧 我又不是傻瓜 |
[28:53] | I socked away a few funds, diverted some accounts. | 我拿了一点钱 转移了几个账户 |
[28:58] | Something else you wanna tell me, Owen? | 还有别的事要告诉我吗 欧文 |
[29:02] | Okay, okay, fine, fine. | 好好 行行 |
[29:04] | Don’t tase me, bro. | 别电击我了 哥们 |
[29:05] | I didn’t just build the site. | 我不只建了网站 |
[29:08] | I’m the guy. | 我就是那人 |
[29:10] | You’re the Sphinx. | 你就是斯芬克斯 |
[29:12] | I created a business model from my bedroom | 我在卧室里创造了一个商业模型 |
[29:14] | that revolutionized an international market | 那是网络交易的革命 |
[29:16] | and cut violence in the drug trade by half. | 可以把贩毒业的暴力事件减半 |
[29:19] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[29:20] | Yeah, people are just lining up to thank you. | 是啊 大家都排队等着感谢你呢 |
[29:23] | It’s okay. I have a plan. | 没事 我有计划了 |
[29:25] | Okay, I have 100 million bucks in bitcoins. | 好吧 我有价值一亿美元的比特币 |
[29:29] | You get me off this plane and past Interpol in one piece, | 只要你保我安全下飞机 避开国际刑警 |
[29:32] | I’ll split it with you. | 我就跟你平分 |
[29:34] | Good deal, right? | 很划算 是吧 |
[29:35] | You think you’re a mastermind. | 你真把自己当策划大师 |
[29:37] | That’s the media’s word, not mine. | 那是媒体起的名字 不是我 |
[29:40] | You computer guys, | 你们这些搞电脑的 |
[29:42] | you build something you can’t control. | 尽造一些自己控制不了的东西 |
[29:44] | And when it backfires, you won’t accept responsibility. | 一旦事与愿违 又不肯承担责任 |
[29:48] | What are we talking about here? | 这是在说什么啊 |
[29:49] | Have you really made anything better? | 你真的有改善任何东西吗 |
[29:51] | Does it look like you’ve stopped the violence? | 你觉得这是制止暴力吗 |
[29:56] | Okay, are we still talking about me? | 好吧 这还是在说我么 |
[29:57] | ‘Cause it seems like you’re mad at somebody else. | 你好像是在生某人的气 |
[30:05] | I thought you got rid of that walking steroid. | 我以为你搞定那肌肉男了 |
[30:08] | Guess not. | 看来没有 |
[30:15] | Dizzy? | 头晕 |
[30:16] | Tongue a little itchy? | 舌头发痒 |
[30:19] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[30:20] | You once taught me that an operative should always | 你曾经教过我 身为特工必须 |
[30:22] | wet their lips and wait for symptoms before drinking anything. | 在喝东西前先沾唇 试毒 |
[30:27] | Scopolamine. | [神经抑制剂]莨菪碱 |
[30:28] | Tachycardia will be setting in shortly. | 马上就会心跳过速 |
[30:30] | Fatigue, amnesia– | 疲倦 记忆缺失 |
[30:32] | I know what the drug does. | 我知道药效 |
[30:34] | You’re conscious, but you’ve been rendered completely docile. | 你还有意识 但已经变得温顺了 |
[30:37] | I’m on a job right now. | 我在出任务 |
[30:39] | You were. | 之前是 |
[30:41] | Guy with the glasses on the laptop, right? | 用手提电脑的那个眼镜男 对吧 |
[30:47] | That was the number you were supposed to kill tonight? | 你今晚要杀的号码就是他吧 |
[30:50] | I trained you well. | 我把你教得很好 |
[30:52] | Too well. | 好过头了 |
[30:54] | I always liked you, Hersh. | 我一直很喜欢你 赫什 |
[30:56] | Even after you killed me. | 即便在你杀我之后 |
[31:01] | You put an I.S.A. operative on a flight to kill this guy. | 你安排了一名情报突击队特工上飞机杀这人 |
[31:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:09] | He built the biggest narcotics marketplace on the dark net– | 他在地下网络建了最大的毒品交易市场 |
[31:13] | billion dollars in sales. | 交易金额数十亿美元 |
[31:16] | You can’t stop the drug trade, but you can tax it. | 阻止不了毒品交易 总可以课税 |
[31:19] | Tax it? Since when? | 课税 什么时候 |
[31:21] | We were on to the Sphinx a year ago. | 我们一年前盯上了斯芬克斯 |
[31:23] | But when it comes to funding our operation, | 但为给我们的活动提供资金 |
[31:25] | the black budget only goes so far. | 黑色预算永远不够 |
[31:27] | So we took 30% off the top. | 所以我们从总收入里拿了三成 |
[31:30] | So why take him out now? | 那为何现在要除掉他 |
[31:32] | Nobody asks how we keep the country safe. | 没人过问我们如何保障国家安全 |
[31:35] | But they’ll start if that kid goes public. | 但那孩子一公开 他们就会开始过问 |
[31:38] | National security risk. | 危及国家安全 |
[31:40] | And that flight is a perfect window of opportunity. | 那架飞机是绝好的机会 |
[31:44] | I think you might have some competition on the plane. | 我看你们在那飞机上可遇着竞争对手了 |
[31:49] | Shaw, your new employers… | 肖 你的新老板们 |
[31:54] | are they treating you okay? | 他们对你好吗 |
[31:57] | They haven’t tried to kill me yet. | 他们还没想杀我 |
[31:59] | I could’ve killed you tonight, Hersh, and I didn’t. | 我今晚本可以杀了你 赫什 但我没有 |
[32:03] | Too bad you won’t remember any of this. | 真遗憾你不会记得 |
[32:34] | Not the face. | 别打脸 |
[33:01] | Fore. | 让开 |
[33:04] | Nice shot. | 好球 |
[33:07] | Mr. Reese, it seems that the I.S.A. | 里瑟先生 看来情报突击队 |
[33:09] | took a mutually beneficial financial interest | 与”黑色集市”达成了 |
[33:11] | in the Black Market Bazaar, | 互惠互利的经济利益 |
[33:13] | which they could ill afford to have come out. | 因此他们不能让此事曝光 |
[33:15] | It still doesn’t explain | 这还是不能解释 |
[33:16] | why the machine put me on this plane. | 为什么机器把我安排到这飞机上 |
[33:17] | I didn’t program the machine | 我设计这机器 |
[33:19] | to detect national embarrassments, Mr. Reese. | 不是为了监测国家丑闻 里瑟先生 |
[33:22] | I designed it to prevent a national tragedy. | 我设计它来预防国家灾难 |
[33:24] | You’re saying they missed something? | 你是说他们有所遗漏 |
[33:26] | They aren’t the only ones who want Owen dead. | 他们不是唯一想要欧文命的 |
[33:28] | Raphael Hernandez once blew up | 拉斐尔·赫南德斯曾经炸掉 |
[33:30] | an entire floor of a hotel in Medellin | [哥伦比亚]麦德林一家酒店的整层楼 |
[33:32] | to prevent a witness from testifying. | 以阻止证人出庭作证 |
[33:34] | I already took out Raphael’s hit man. | 我已经解决了拉斐尔的杀手 |
[33:37] | I’ve accessed his email. | 我进入了他的邮箱 |
[33:39] | Raphael has ordered his team to take out Owen by any means necessary, | 拉斐尔命令他的手下除掉欧文 不择手段 |
[33:44] | even if it means taking down the plane. | 不惜击落整架飞机 |
[33:45] | How many hit squad members were on that email? | 邮件里显示了多少名杀手 |
[33:48] | Two–Colombian paramilitary. | 两位 哥伦比亚准军 |
[33:50] | There’s another Lancero onboard. | 另有一名枪骑兵登机了 |
[33:52] | But I checked the manifest, every passenger. | 但我查过旅客名单 查过了每名乘客 |
[33:54] | He’s not a passenger, Finch. | 不是乘客 芬奇 |
[34:10] | Good evening, Captain. | 晚上好 机长 |
[35:04] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[35:06] | If we don’t get him to the hospital in the next hour, he’s a goner. | 一小时内不能将他送到医院 他就没命了 |
[35:09] | I heard something, | 我听到了声音 |
[35:10] | Saw Carlos enter the cockpit. | 看到卡洛斯进了驾驶舱 |
[35:12] | It’s locked. No response from the intercom. | 锁住了 对讲机没响应 |
[35:14] | The plane’s banking. | 飞机在倾斜 |
[35:17] | We’re losing altitude. | 我们在下坠 |
[35:18] | And I can’t contact the tower. | 我联系不上塔台 |
[35:20] | I knew there was something off about that guy. | 我就知道那家伙不对劲 |
[35:22] | It’s because he’s not a flight attendant. | 因为他不是空乘 |
[35:24] | He’s a professional assassin, paratrooper. | 他是职业刺客 空降兵 |
[35:27] | He’s taking us down. | 他在带我们下坠 |
[35:28] | I need you to get me in there, now. | 你得把我弄进去 马上 |
[35:34] | He’s overridden the code. | 他重设了密码 |
[35:36] | The situation’s critical, Finch. Can you help us? | 情况很危险 芬奇 你能帮我们吗 |
[35:38] | I’m trying to get into the flight management system | 我正在试着进入飞行管理系统 |
[35:40] | through the plane’s satellite link. | 通过飞机的卫星链路 |
[35:41] | – Where is Owen? – Stashed in the cargo hold. | -欧文在哪儿 -躲在货舱 |
[35:53] | I’m gonna need to borrow this. | 我要借用下这个 |
[35:55] | Mr. Reese, I’ve gotten into the F.M.S. | 里瑟先生 我进入了飞行管理系统 |
[35:57] | It appears that he’s disabled the autopilot. | 看来他关闭了自动驾驶 |
[36:00] | I can’t seem to override the manual operator. | 我无法取消手动操作模式 |
[36:03] | You ever flown a plane this size before? | 你之前开过这种尺寸的飞机吗 |
[36:04] | Heavens no, props only. | 果断没有 只开过螺旋桨飞机 |
[36:06] | This is a commercial jumbo jet. | 这可是架民航大型喷气式客机 |
[36:07] | Somebody’s gonna have to stick the landing. | 得有人手动降落 |
[36:09] | I’m putting you on speaker. | 我开免提了 |
[36:16] | Excuse me. Can I have some water, please? | 打扰下 给我点水好吗 |
[36:31] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[36:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[36:34] | we’re experiencing a bit of turbulence. | 飞机受气流影响有些颠簸 |
[36:36] | The captain asks that everyone remain seated at this time. | 机长请大家在位置上坐好 |
[36:39] | Make sure your tray tables are up | 收起小桌板 |
[36:40] | and all seat belts are fastened. | 系好安全带 |
[36:50] | Oh, my God. What’s happening? | 我的上帝 发生了什么 |
[36:59] | Mr. Reese, who’s flying the plane? | 里瑟先生 现在谁在开飞机 |
[37:02] | Need a little help, Finch. | 需要帮下忙 芬奇 |
[37:10] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[37:20] | Finch, we’re going down. | 芬奇 我们在下坠 |
[37:22] | Hold on tight, Mr. Reese. | 抱紧了 里瑟先生 |
[37:26] | Stick and rudder, stick and rudder. | 操纵杆方向舵 操纵杆方向舵 |
[37:27] | 交替飞行控制 启动 | |
[37:32] | Small corrections. Wings level. | 微步修正 机翼水平 |
[37:38] | Airspeed and attitude. | 风速 姿态 |
[37:48] | Take us home, Finch. | 带我们回家 芬奇 |
[37:51] | Keep it level, keep it level. | 保持水平 保持水平 |
[37:59] | I’m coming in too hot. I’m gonna be long. | 近了 要降落了 |
[38:06] | There might be a bounce. | 会有些颠簸 |
[38:21] | You hear that, Finch? | 听到了吗 芬奇 |
[38:23] | That’s for you. | 为你的 |
[38:24] | Yeah, you just stuck this bird. | 已经安全降落了 |
[38:26] | Thank you, Mr. Reese. | 谢谢你 里瑟先生 |
[38:27] | How about Owen? | 欧文怎么样 |
[38:28] | The only relevant number on this plane is 130 people. | 唯一的相关号码是飞机上的130名乘客 |
[38:36] | Grazie. | [意]谢谢 |
[38:38] | Arrivederci. | [意]再见 |
[38:41] | So what is it you really do again? | 话说你到底干什么工作 |
[38:45] | I help people. | 我帮助别人 |
[38:47] | You wanna help me get a drink? | 要帮我来一杯吗 |
[39:10] | Man, do you think you could’ve stuffed me into a case that breathed? | 能给找个让我喘得了气的箱子吗 |
[39:14] | Next time, just throw a garbage bag over my head | 下次 直接给我头上套个垃圾袋 |
[39:15] | and stick me in a casket. | 再往棺材里一扔算了 |
[39:17] | Here. Go to this address. | 给 去这个地址 |
[39:21] | Stay there until you hear from a man named Harold. | 等着 直到一个叫哈罗德的人联系你 |
[39:24] | Harold? The guy on the phone? | 哈罗德 电话那头的那个人吗 |
[39:25] | You’re out of business. | 你出局了 |
[39:26] | Stay off the grid. | 低调点 |
[39:28] | Do not reach out to anyone you once knew. | 别联系之前认识的任何人 |
[39:31] | What if I wanna send you something, | 那我想送你点东西 |
[39:33] | repay you for all you’ve done? | 作为报答呢 |
[39:35] | I’m not in it for the money, Owen. | 我不为钱 欧文 |
[39:38] | You almost say that like it’s your job, | 你说的好像这是你的工作 |
[39:40] | which would be insane. | 那也太疯狂了 |
[39:43] | Whatever you’re in it for, good on you, man. | 不管你是为什么 好样的 |
[39:44] | I appreciate you saving my neck. | 谢谢你救我一命 |
[39:59] | – Thanks for meeting me. – Thanks for the drink. | -谢谢你来见我 -谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[40:02] | I hope you get a better crew to work with on your return flight. | 希望你回航时遇到好点的机组 |
[40:06] | Give me a call if you’re ever back in the city. | 如果你回城的话 给我电话 |
[40:12] | – Ciao. – Ciao. | -再见 -再见 |
[40:38] | She seems nice. | 她似乎不错 |
[40:41] | You track me down, Harold? | 你跟踪我吗 哈罗德 |
[40:43] | Just flew in to get Owen situated | 只是飞过来帮欧文适应 |
[40:45] | with a new identity and destination. | 新身份和新目标 |
[40:49] | Is that it? | 就这样 |
[40:52] | Grazie. | [意]谢谢 |
[40:57] | Mr. Reese, I understand your frustration | 里瑟先生 我理解你 |
[40:59] | with the opacity of the machine. | 对机器的混沌状况深感挫败 |
[41:03] | But there’s a reason I chose to make it that way. | 但我选择将它设计成这样是有原因的 |
[41:07] | The machine only gives us numbers, | 机器只给我们号码 |
[41:10] | because I would always rather that | 因为我一直相信 |
[41:14] | a human element remain in determining | 要有人类才能决定 |
[41:19] | something so critical as someone’s fate. | 他人性命攸关的事 |
[41:24] | We have free will. | 我们有自由意志 |
[41:26] | And with that comes great responsibility | 相伴的是重大的责任 |
[41:30] | and sometimes great loss. | 有时是重大的损失 |
[41:35] | I miss her dearly too. | 我同样深切怀念她 |
[41:46] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
[41:48] | Soon. | 很快 |
[41:50] | I thought I would go see this exhibit | 我想去看看这个展览 |
[41:52] | at the Giorgio De Chirico House-Museum… | 在乔治·德·基里科纪念博物馆 |
[41:57] | an artist that Grace was very fond of. | 格蕾丝很喜欢这位艺术家 |
[42:04] | You’re welcome to join me. | 欢迎你来陪我 |
[42:09] | I’m not sure I can, Finch. | 我不确定我可以 芬奇 |
[42:15] | While I’m in Italy, I thought I’d get fitted for a new suit. | 既然来了意大利 我想订做套新西装 |
[42:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[42:24] | We should call my atelier in the Via Palestro. | 我们应该打电话给我在帕勒斯的订制工作室 |
[42:27] | See if Gianni could fit you in after lunch. | 让詹尼安排在午餐后 |
[42:29] | He’s the best. | 他是最好的 |
[42:31] | I thought maybe I could hitch a ride back with you. | 我想搭你的飞机 跟你一起回去 |
[42:35] | I’m not quite ready to fly commercial yet, so– | 我可不想再乘民航客机了 |
[42:43] | but I need to get back to work. | 但我得回去工作啊 |
[42:47] | Certainly, Mr. Reese. | 肯定的 里瑟先生 |
[42:50] | I know the pilot. | 我认识飞行员 |
[42:52] | I think we could delay that flight. | 我们可以把航班延期 |