时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considered these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:41] | – 911. What is your emergency? – I need you to calm down. | -911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 -冷静下来 |
[00:42] | 妨害治安 暴力程度 | |
[00:43] | – 911. What’s your emergency? – Shut up! Shut up! | -911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[00:44] | 入室行窃 暴力程度 | |
[00:45] | 家庭纠纷 暴力程度 | |
[00:45] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 |
[00:46] | 911. | 911报警电话 |
[00:48] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 |
[00:49] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 |
[00:51] | You gotta help me. They’ve broken into my car. | 快救救我 他们闯进我车里了 |
[00:53] | Are you in the car now, sir? | 您现在在车里吗 先生 |
[00:55] | No. Thank God. I’m across the street. | 没在 谢天谢地 我在街对面 |
[00:56] | Good. Please do not attempt to approach the vehicle. | 好的 请不要试图靠近车 |
[00:59] | Now do you see any weapons? | 您有看到武器吗 |
[01:00] | They’re ripping up the interior. They’re everywhere! | 他们在车里撒欢儿呢 到处都是 |
[01:02] | All right, and are they attempting to steal the vehicle? | 好吧 他们是想偷车吗 |
[01:05] | What? Don’t be ridiculous. | 什么 开什么玩笑 |
[01:08] | Squirrels can’t drive. | 松鼠又不会开车 |
[01:10] | I’m afraid squirrels fall outside the purview of 911. | 恐怕松鼠不归911报警电话管 |
[01:13] | Let me connect you to a non-emergency operator. | 我帮您转到非紧急线接线员 |
[01:16] | Good job, Harold. | 干得好 哈罗德 |
[01:18] | You sure you’ve never done this kind of thing before? | 你确定以前没做过类似的工作吗 |
[01:20] | Not quite, | 没怎么做过 |
[01:21] | although I do have some applicable experience. | 但是有过 类似经验 |
[01:25] | I don’t know, Finch. | 我可不确定呢 芬奇 |
[01:26] | Maybe we should get Fusco to question those squirrels. | 也许我们应该让弗斯科去审问下那些松鼠 |
[01:28] | Reese is right. | 里瑟说得是 |
[01:30] | Could be a whole rodent carjacking ring. | 没准儿是个啮齿族偷车团伙 |
[01:32] | Keeping entertained, are we? | 别只顾着好玩 行么 |
[01:34] | I’d be happy to trade places, Ms. Shaw. | 我很乐意跟你易地而处 肖女士 |
[01:37] | I admit I’m not sure what makes me the best fit | 我都不明白 为什么说我最适合 |
[01:40] | for this particular undercover mission. | 本次卧底工作 |
[01:42] | At a desk, surrounded by monitors, | 对着桌子 守着监控 |
[01:44] | helping people in danger. | 救人于危难之中 |
[01:46] | All you’re missing is the dog. | 就差一条狗了 |
[01:48] | Besides, would you really want someone to call 911 | 再说了 你真希望有人打911求救 |
[01:50] | and get me? | 被我接到电话吗 |
[01:51] | Point taken. | 言之有理 |
[01:52] | These calls represent the numbers we never get. | 这些电话代表了我们没接到的号码 |
[01:55] | Crimes that unfold too quickly for the machine to detect. | 这些罪行是突发的 机器都没办法侦察到 |
[01:58] | So it’s a win-win, Finch. | 所以这是双赢啊 芬奇 |
[02:00] | You get to help them while looking into our latest number. | 又能帮助他们 又能看住这位最新的号码 |
[02:03] | Sandra Nicholson. | 桑德拉·尼克尔森 |
[02:05] | 911 operator and trainee supervisor. | 911接线员兼见习主管 |
[02:08] | She’s got a stack of commendations. | 她颇有盛誉啊 |
[02:10] | So what’s the threat? | 威胁何在 |
[02:12] | 911 operators are often witnesses at trial, | 911接线员经常成为庭审证人 |
[02:14] | targets of lawsuits, | 起诉对象 |
[02:16] | and… | 以及 |
[02:18] | now that I’ve hacked the routing system, | 我黑进了路由系统 |
[02:20] | I can monitor every call she gets. | 可以监控她接到的每一通电话 |
[02:26] | Sandra? | 桑德拉 |
[02:27] | Her car went off a bridge into the water. | 她开车坠桥落水了 |
[02:29] | She’s sinking. I don’t know what to do. | 正在下沉 我不知道该怎么办 |
[02:31] | Okay, hello, ma’am, can you hear me? What’s your name? | 好的 女士 您能听到我吗 您叫什么名字 |
[02:34] | Jackie. I’m trapped. Oh, my God. | 杰姬 我被困住了 我的天啊 |
[02:37] | All right, Jackie, just relax. | 好了 杰姬 放松 |
[02:38] | We’re gonna get you outta there. Okay? | 我们会帮你脱身的 好吗 |
[02:39] | Cars can float for up to two minutes, | 汽车能在水面漂浮两分钟 |
[02:41] | so we got a little time. | 我们还有点时间 |
[02:42] | The doors are stuck, and the windows have shorted out. | 门卡住了 车窗也短路了 |
[02:44] | – Please help. – Jackie, are you wearing heels? | -救命 -杰姬 你穿高跟鞋了吗 |
[02:46] | Yes, these stupid 4-inch pumps. | 是 倒霉的十厘米高跟 |
[02:48] | All right, those pumps are gonna save your life. | 好了 高跟可以救你一命了 |
[02:50] | Your car window’s weak spot is up front near the door hinges. | 车窗户最薄弱的地方在前边靠门铰处 |
[02:53] | I want you to kick that spot as hard as you can with your heel, | 用你的高跟鞋拼命砸那里 |
[02:56] | okay? Go! | 明白吗 动手 |
[03:01] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[03:02] | Unit 1234 arriving on scene. | 1234队到达现场 |
[03:04] | We have eyes on the car. We’ll take it from here. | 我们看到车了 交给我们 |
[03:06] | All right, Jackie. Rescue team’s on the way. | 好了 杰姬 救援队这就到了 |
[03:11] | She’s good. | 她很棒 |
[03:11] | At handling other people’s emergencies. | 处理别人的紧急情况很棒 |
[03:14] | Wonder how she’ll hold up when she’s faced with one of her own. | 临到自己了就不知道怎么样了 |
[03:26] | Murder weapon on the Kipling case. | 吉卜林一案的凶器 |
[03:28] | What do you think, Fusco? Right size, right shape? | 你怎么看 弗斯科 尺寸正确 形状正确 |
[03:30] | Wrong edge. | 刀刃错误 |
[03:31] | Wound was serrated, remember? | 伤口是锯齿状的 记得不 |
[03:36] | Fusco, hold up a second. | 弗斯科 等等 |
[03:37] | Suspect’s guilty as hell, | 那嫌犯妥妥有罪 |
[03:39] | But we can’t get his DNA without a warrant. | 但是没有搜查令我们拿不到他的DNA |
[03:41] | The D.A. wants to kick him. | 地检官要放了他 |
[03:42] | Ever hear of dumpster diving, Kane? | 听说过”垃圾搜寻”没 凯恩 |
[03:45] | Excuse me. Detective Fusco? | 打扰一下 弗斯科警探 |
[03:48] | Jake Harrison. | 杰克·哈里森 |
[03:49] | Just transferred over from the 12th, | 刚从十二分局调过来的 |
[03:50] | and I caught this case. | 我在查这案子 |
[03:52] | Tara Cooke, 29. | 塔拉·库克 二十九岁 |
[03:54] | Found by the east river yesterday morning. | 昨天上午在东河边被发现的 |
[03:56] | Head bashed in, wallet stolen. | 头部受击 钱包被偷 |
[03:59] | Mugging gone bad, right? | 是抢劫失手 对吧 |
[04:00] | Everyone said you were the guy to talk to. | 大家都说应该向你请教 |
[04:02] | Look, kid, | 听着 小子 |
[04:02] | they bumped you up to homicide task force for a reason. | 人家不会凭空就把你调来凶案组 |
[04:05] | They don’t all come with instructions. | 别什么事儿都等人家指示 |
[04:06] | Figure it out. | 自己想去 |
[04:07] | You want something from me too? | 你也想找我帮忙 |
[04:09] | Is this a bad time, detective? | 不是时候吗 警探 |
[04:10] | It ain’t good. | 不是好时候 |
[04:12] | My brain’s being picked on everything | 我脑子里一堆事儿 |
[04:13] | from interrogation to evidence collection. | 什么审讯犯人 什么证据收集 |
[04:15] | Hardly surprising. | 意料之中 |
[04:16] | Your arrest of Officer Simmons | 逮捕西蒙斯警员 |
[04:18] | brought you no small amount of esteem. | 令你声名鹊起 备受敬重 |
[04:20] | Perhaps you should be flattered | 你应该感到荣幸啊 |
[04:21] | that your peers are soliciting your advice. | 你的同僚都来向你求助 |
[04:23] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[04:24] | Speaking of which, did you receive the name I sent? | 说到这个 你收到我发给你的名字了吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah, it was, uh… | 收到了 是 |
[04:28] | Sandra Nicholson. | 桑德拉·尼克尔森 |
[04:30] | Yeah, I mean, other than a couple of parking tickets, | 除了几张停车罚单以外 |
[04:32] | she’s clean. | 她没有任何案底 |
[04:33] | But she did have a sealed juvie record. | 但她有一个封存的少年犯罪记录 |
[04:35] | Must have gotten into some kind of trouble as a kid. | 一定是小时候惹过什么事 |
[04:37] | I don’t suppose you could take a peek | 我想你应该没办法查看 |
[04:39] | behind that seal. | 封存的记录吧 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry, pal. | 抱歉了 兄弟 |
[04:42] | With the whole HR takedown, hit the force pretty hard. | HR这事儿闹的 警方深受影响 |
[04:44] | The whole department’s under scrutiny. | 整个警局被盯得死死的 |
[04:47] | So unless you got a court order, | 除非有法院传票 |
[04:49] | I guess I’m gonna have to say no. | 否则我也没办法 |
[04:50] | Understood. I thank you for your time, Detective. | 理解 感谢帮助 警探 |
[04:53] | And as for your newfound popularity, you’ve earned it. | 至于目前的超强人气嘛 你名至实归 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:09] | See these bruises? | 看到这些淤青没 |
[05:11] | Livor mortis. | 尸斑 |
[05:12] | Happens when a body stays in one place, okay? | 尸体长时间受压的地方才会出现 知道吗 |
[05:15] | Tara was found on her right side. | 塔拉被发现时是右侧着地 |
[05:18] | These bruises are on the left. | 而这些淤青是在左边 |
[05:19] | And look. | 看这儿 |
[05:20] | Forensics found industrial carpet fibers stuck in the wound. | 法医鉴定发现伤口有工业地毯纤维 |
[05:23] | But she wasn’t wrapped up in any carpet. | 但她并没有被地毯包裹着 |
[05:26] | Body was moved. | 尸体被移动过 |
[05:27] | This isn’t a mugging at all. | 这根本不是抢劫 |
[05:29] | Let’s get to work. Show me what else you got. | 开始调查吧 说说还有什么发现 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:47] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 |
[05:48] | My name is Aaron. | 我叫亚伦 |
[05:50] | Some men are trying to break into my apartment. | 有人要闯进我家 |
[05:52] | Aaron. I’m Sandra. | 亚伦 我叫桑德拉 |
[05:53] | I’m gonna help you out, okay? Are you alone? | 我会帮你 好吗 你是一个人吗 |
[05:56] | The sitter wasn’t here when I got home from school, | 我从学校回家时保姆不在 |
[05:58] | and mom’s at work. | 我妈妈在上班 |
[05:59] | All right, I’m sending the police right away. | 好的 马上安排警察赶过去 |
[06:01] | All units, 1031 in progress. 216 Bakersfield way, unit 4E. | 全体注意 贝克斯菲尔德216号4E非法入室 |
[06:06] | Code three. Repeat, code three. | 情况紧急 重复 情况紧急 |
[06:08] | Mr. Reese, Ms. Shaw, he may not be our number, but… | 里瑟先生 肖女士 他虽然不是我们的号码 但 |
[06:11] | We got it, Finch. We’re on our way. | 明白 芬奇 马上去 |
[06:13] | Sandra, they’re breaking through the door. | 桑德拉 他们要破门而入了 |
[06:15] | Is there any place you can hide? | 有没有地方可以躲 |
[06:17] | There’s a crawlspace behind a panel in my closet. | 我衣橱板后面有个空隙 |
[06:20] | Perfect. Go there now. | 很好 快去 |
[06:33] | Okay, Sandra, I’m in. | 好了 桑德拉 我在里面了 |
[06:35] | Okay, you’re doing great, Aaron. | 好 你做得很好 亚伦 |
[06:36] | Now I want you to stay super quiet, not a sound. | 现在你要保持绝对安静 别出声 |
[07:01] | Sandra? | 桑德拉 |
[07:02] | It worked. They’re leaving. | 成功了 他们走了 |
[07:15] | No! | 不要 |
[07:15] | Aaron? | 亚伦 |
[07:16] | No, no, no! No! | 不不不不 |
[07:21] | Aaron, are you all right? | 亚伦 你还好吗 |
[07:22] | – Aaron! – No! | -亚伦 -不 |
[07:27] | Sandra? | 桑德拉 |
[07:28] | The men want me to tell you something. | 这些人有话要我转告你 |
[07:31] | What–what is it? | 什么话 |
[07:34] | Answer your phone. | 接你的手机 |
[07:37] | What? | 什么 |
[07:40] | 电话打进 未知号码 | |
[07:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:46] | So nice to meet you, Sandra. | 很高兴认识你 桑德拉 |
[07:49] | I apologize for calling you on your personal cell phone, | 很抱歉给你的私人手机打电话 |
[07:51] | but for what we’re about to do together, | 但是我们接下来要一起做的事 |
[07:54] | I need you mobile. | 需要你可以移动 |
[07:56] | And what are we about to do? | 我们要做什么 |
[07:58] | Anything I say. | 我要你做什么你就做什么 |
[08:00] | You see, I’ve just taken this boy hostage, | 这个小男孩是我的人质 |
[08:03] | and unless you follow my instructions precisely, | 你要一字不差地听从我的指示 |
[08:06] | little Aaron is going to die. | 不然小亚伦就要送命了 |
[08:19] | Who is this? What’s your name? | 你是谁 你叫什么 |
[08:21] | Really, Sandra? | 真的吗 桑德拉 |
[08:23] | A boy’s life is at stake, | 孩子命在旦夕 |
[08:24] | and you want proper introductions. | 你还想先自我介绍啊 |
[08:26] | How do I know Aaron is even real… | 我怎么知道这个亚伦是真的 |
[08:28] | that this kidnapping wasn’t staged? | 这个绑架不是假的 |
[08:30] | I’d be happy to cut off Aaron’s hand | 我很乐意把亚伦的手砍下来 |
[08:32] | and dump it outside your apartment at 3621 17th Avenue. | 扔在你位于17大道3621室的公寓外面 |
[08:36] | Take a look at your phone. | 看看你的手机 |
[08:39] | 图片信息发送自 未知号码 | |
[08:40] | Now tell me exactly which body part you’d like him to lose first. | 告诉我 你想让我先砍他哪一部分 |
[08:44] | No! | 不 |
[08:47] | – I believe you. – Good. | -我相信你 -很好 |
[08:50] | Now for the ground rules. | 基本规则 |
[08:52] | Alert anyone to the situation, disobey any of my commands, | 敢通知任何人 违背任何命令 |
[08:56] | attempt in any way to disconnect this call, | 试图用任何方式挂断电话 |
[09:00] | and Aaron dies. | 亚伦送命 |
[09:02] | Sounds simple enough. | 听着够简单 |
[09:03] | I’m glad you think so. | 很高兴你这么想 |
[09:05] | Command number one: | 命令一 |
[09:06] | Call off the police you’ve dispatched to Aaron’s home. | 取消你派去亚伦家的警察 |
[09:09] | Now. | 马上 |
[09:16] | All units, | 全体注意 |
[09:18] | disregard 1031 at 216 Bakersfield Way. | 忽略贝克斯菲路216号的非法入室 |
[09:21] | The call was a hoax. Repeat, there is no emergency. | 是恶作剧电话 重复 没有紧急情况 |
[09:25] | Copy that. Sector Charlie canceling response. | 收到 C段取消回应 |
[09:27] | Excellent, Sandra. | 非常好 桑德拉 |
[09:29] | You’re gonna do just fine. | 你会做得很好 |
[09:31] | Finch, we’re entering Aaron’s apartment building. | 芬奇 我们进入亚伦的公寓楼了 |
[09:34] | Any news? | 什么情况 |
[09:34] | Aaron’s been abducted by a man | 亚伦被人绑架了 |
[09:35] | who was able to hack into the 911 private branch exchange | 那人能黑进911专用交换分机 |
[09:38] | and ensure that the boy’s call went directly to Sandra. | 让那孩子的电话直接转到桑德拉那里 |
[09:41] | Any idea why he’d single her out? | 知道为什么非要选中她吗 |
[09:44] | Could be a grudge. | 可能是因为怀恨在心 |
[09:45] | One of Sandra’s 911 calls gone bad. | 桑德拉接过的某个911电话砸了 |
[09:48] | Doesn’t explain the kid, though. | 还是解释不了孩子的事 |
[09:49] | Why would Sandra’s number come up if Aaron’s the one in danger? | 亚伦身陷险境 为什么会跳出桑德拉的号码 |
[09:52] | If the machine gave us Sandra’s number, | 既然机器给了我们桑德拉的号码 |
[09:53] | her fate and Aaron’s are entwined. | 她和亚伦的命运是联系在一起的 |
[10:11] | Finch, no sign of them or the kid. | 芬奇 没发现他们和孩子 |
[10:13] | Try the webcam. | 试试网络摄像头 |
[10:14] | I used a remote administration tool | 我使用了一个远程管理工具 |
[10:16] | to access Aaron’s computer. | 进入了亚伦的电脑 |
[10:22] | There he is. | 他在这儿 |
[10:29] | Guys who took him were pros. | 抓走他的人很专业 |
[10:31] | They’re not military. | 不是军人 |
[10:32] | No sweep and clear. | 没清理没确认 |
[10:35] | Flashy chrome pistol. | 中看不中用的镀铬型手枪 |
[10:38] | And that ring– a gothic cross. | 那枚戒指 哥特式十字架 |
[10:41] | Templarios. | 圣堂武士 |
[10:42] | Express kidnappers from a Mexican cartel. | 绑匪来自墨西哥毒帮 |
[10:45] | Best at what they do. | 就擅长做这个 |
[10:47] | I’ve pinpointed the GPS signal from the mystery caller’s phone. | 我定位了神秘来电人的手机GPS信号 |
[10:50] | It’s in a car cruising upper Manhattan. | 在一辆车上 正在曼哈顿上城转圈 |
[10:52] | I’m on it. | 我去查 |
[10:54] | I’ll see if I can track down the cartel. | 我去追踪那毒帮 |
[11:00] | Looks like your dead girl, | 看来那位死掉的姑娘 |
[11:01] | Tara Cooke, worked at a private equity firm. | 塔拉·库克 在一家私募股权公司工作 |
[11:03] | Let’s go check out her office. | 我们去查查她办公室 |
[11:06] | We’ll run the usual tests. | 我们会进行常规检测 |
[11:07] | But first glance? Carpet fibers aren’t a match. | 不过第一印象 地毯纤维不匹配 |
[11:10] | Your girl wasn’t killed in her office. | 那姑娘不是在办公室被杀的 |
[11:21] | Didn’t Glasses give you the message? | 眼镜儿没跟你说么 |
[11:23] | My dance card’s booked. | 哥佳人有约了 排队等着去 |
[11:25] | I’m helping a rookie with a homicide. | 我在帮个菜鸟查凶杀案 |
[11:26] | So unless the world’s coming to an end– | 所以除非是世界末日 |
[11:28] | For a ten-year-old boy it is, unless we save him. | 十岁小男孩的世界末日 就靠我们救了 |
[11:31] | Why didn’t you say so? What do you need? | 怎么不早说 你需要什么 |
[11:32] | The Templarios. | 圣堂武士 |
[11:34] | Any idea where they’ve been hanging out lately? | 知道他们最近在哪里活动吗 |
[11:36] | I can’t say for sure. | 我不太确定 |
[11:37] | They used to frequent a bar up in Bedford Park called El Cetrero. | 他们通常会在贝德福德公园边的驯鹰酒吧混 |
[11:41] | That’s where I’d try. Good luck. | 要我就去那里找 祝你好运 |
[11:48] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[11:50] | Brent Holm. | 布伦特·霍尔姆 |
[11:51] | I worked side by side with Tara for two years. | 我跟塔拉共事两年了 |
[11:54] | I heard she was mugged. | 我听说她是被打劫了 |
[11:55] | Why are you checking her office? | 为什么要检查她的办公室 |
[11:57] | Just have to rule some things out. | 只是得排查下 |
[11:59] | We’ll provide the police with whatever you need. | 我们会提供警方所需的任何资料 |
[12:02] | Did you know Tara as well? | 你很了解塔拉吗 |
[12:03] | I should hope so. I hired her. | 希望是的 我雇了她 |
[12:05] | Gina Kincaid, CFO. | 吉娜·金凯德 首席财务官 |
[12:06] | And this is my husband and CEO Ron Kincaid. | 这是我丈夫 首席执行官罗恩·金凯德 |
[12:09] | Good to meet you both. | 很高兴认识二位 |
[12:11] | Tara was one of our top young executives. | 塔拉是优秀的青年主管 |
[12:13] | We intend to help in any way we can. | 我们会竭尽所能提供帮助 |
[12:15] | You know what would be really helpful? | 您要真想帮忙吗 |
[12:17] | If you could get us a copy of the security footage | 请给我们一份塔拉最后上班 |
[12:19] | of Tara’s last day at work. | 那天的监控录像 |
[12:33] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[12:34] | I’ve labeled Aaron’s call a prank. | 我已经把亚伦的电话标记为恶作剧了 |
[12:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:37] | Now plug your headset into your phone. | 现在把耳机插进手机里 |
[12:39] | Your hands need to be free. | 你的双手得解放出来 |
[12:41] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[12:42] | Shut down the building’s backup generator. | 关掉大楼的备用发电机 |
[12:45] | If the power goes out, | 如果停电的话 |
[12:47] | that generator is the only thing keeping this call center online. | 就只有那组发电机能保持呼叫中心的运转 |
[12:50] | Why shut it down? | 为什么要关掉 |
[12:52] | Because I asked nicely. | 因为我诚意请求 |
[12:54] | I can be more emphatic, | 我可以来硬的 |
[12:55] | but people tend to get hurt when that happens. | 但那样就有人要受伤了 |
[13:03] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[13:05] | And try not to look so nervous, Sandra. | 别显得那么紧张 桑德拉 |
[13:07] | If I can see your hands shaking, everyone can. | 我能看见你的手发抖 那别人也能 |
[13:10] | Is that in Washington Heights? | 是在华盛顿高地吗 |
[13:15] | How old would you say he was? | 您说他多大年纪 |
[13:16] | Go get them as fast as you can. | 尽快拿到 |
[13:18] | Now how long ago did you take the pills? | 您服药多久了 |
[13:20] | Do you have a fire extinguisher in the house? | 您家里有灭火器吗 |
[13:23] | What was the man wearing? | 那男人穿的什么 |
[13:24] | All right, sir. What’s your location? | 好的 先生 您的位置在哪里 |
[13:26] | What’s the apartment number? | 公寓号码是多少 |
[13:27] | Then you need to get out of there as quickly as possible. | 您得尽快离开那里 |
[13:30] | And how long has your cat been stuck in the A.C. duct? | 您的猫卡在空调管里多久了 |
[13:32] | Do not attempt to save any of your possessions, okay? | 别试图抢救任何财物 明白吗 |
[13:34] | And have you had any alcohol? | 您喝酒了吗 |
[13:35] | What about the other passengers? | 其他乘客如何 |
[13:37] | Anyone hurt when the car hit you? | 撞车时有人受伤吗 |
[13:38] | Did you see which way he ran– | 有没有看见他往哪里跑 |
[13:39] | Sandra… | 桑德拉 |
[13:40] | I just wanted to thank you again for your help. | 我想再次感谢你的帮助 |
[13:45] | – Are you all right? – Fine. Thanks. | -你还好吗 -还好 谢谢 |
[13:51] | Why would he send her to shut down the backup generator? | 他为什么要让她关掉备用发电机呢 |
[13:56] | Can I help you, Sandra? | 有什么能帮你的吗 桑德拉 |
[13:57] | I’m such a klutz. | 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[13:58] | I think I dropped an earring back there this morning. | 我想我今早把一只耳环掉在后面了 |
[14:00] | Is there any way I could go in and take a look? | 我能不能进去找找 |
[14:05] | Just sign in. | 登记一下 |
[14:15] | Sandra, did you really think I wouldn’t see that? | 桑德拉 你真以为我看不到吗 |
[14:19] | You must not care about Aaron at all. | 你肯定毫不在乎亚伦 |
[14:21] | Just like you didn’t care about little Joseph 20 years ago. | 就像你二十年前毫不在乎小乔瑟夫 |
[14:24] | Joseph. | 乔瑟夫 |
[14:26] | With the right resources, | 只要资源得当 |
[14:27] | you can access anything… | 什么资料都能拿到 |
[14:29] | even sealed juvenile records. | 包括被封存的少年犯罪记录 |
[14:32] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[14:33] | are you doomed to make the same mistake twice? | 同样的错误你要犯两次吗 |
[15:03] | Creepy down here, isn’t it? | 下面很吓人啊 是不是 |
[15:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:07] | Now find the backup generator switch, | 找到备用发电机开关 |
[15:09] | and shut it off. | 关了它 |
[15:21] | Nicely done, Sandra. | 干得好 桑德拉 |
[15:23] | Just one more task to perform. | 还有最后一个任务 |
[15:25] | Let’s go to the server room. | 到服务器机房 |
[15:40] | Now have a seat and sign in. | 坐下 登陆 |
[15:52] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:53] | pull up all the 911 calls that came in two days ago. | 调出两天前所有接入的911电话 |
[16:01] | 30,918 emergencies. | 30918起紧急事件 |
[16:04] | New York, New York. It’s a wonderful town. | 纽约啊纽约 真是神奇的城市 |
[16:07] | Okay, one more step, and Aaron is home free. | 好了 再有一步 亚伦就可以回家了 |
[16:11] | Tell me, so we can get this over with. | 说吧 赶紧结束吧 |
[16:12] | I want you to delete them, Sandra–all of them. | 我要你删了它们 桑德拉 全部 |
[16:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:18] | Those calls are part of the public record. | 这些电话是公共记录的一部分 |
[16:20] | They’re evidence, confessions, dying words. | 是证据 招供 遗言 |
[16:24] | I won’t. | 不行 |
[16:25] | I’ve told you what I require. | 我已经把要求告诉你了 |
[16:27] | Now you have to choose. | 现在你得做选择了 |
[16:28] | Save 30,000 phone calls or the life of one boy. | 拯救三万条电话记录 还是一个孩子的生命 |
[16:32] | Ms. Shaw, I do hope you’re closing in on our mystery caller | 肖女士 希望你快找到那位神秘来电人了 |
[16:35] | because he’s proving to be quite elusive. | 他实在难以捉摸 |
[16:37] | There’s no evidence that he’s broken into the camera feeds, | 没有证据显示他黑进了摄像头 |
[16:41] | yet he’s somehow able to watch Sandra’s every move. | 但是他竟然能监视桑德拉的一举一动 |
[16:44] | Thanks to the GPS coordinates you sent me, | 感谢你发给我的GPS坐标 |
[16:46] | I’ve got eyes on his car. | 我看到他的车了 |
[16:48] | And in a minute… I’ll have eyes on him. | 马上 我就看到他了 |
[17:03] | Ms. Shaw, did you find the caller? | 肖女士 你找到来电人了吗 |
[17:10] | Finch… | 芬奇 |
[17:14] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[17:15] | This guy’s not just a voice, he’s a ghost. | 这家伙不只是个声音 简直是个鬼魂 |
[17:27] | Finch, you wanna tell me what I’m holding here? | 芬奇 我手里拿的是什么 |
[17:29] | From the description, it sounds like a phone relay. | 就描述看来 像是电话转接 |
[17:31] | The caller’s voice is carried from one phone, | 来电人的声音从一台电话发出 |
[17:33] | through the other, and on to Sandra. | 传到另一台上 最后到桑德拉那里 |
[17:35] | His call could be originating from anywhere in the city or the world. | 他的电话可能来自本市甚至全世界的任何地方 |
[17:38] | Should I untape them? | 需要我拆开吗 |
[17:39] | Maybe then you can trace the call. | 或许你就能追踪这通电话了 |
[17:40] | No, Ms. Shaw, please. | 不 肖女士 拜托 |
[17:41] | If we untether the phones, the call will disconnect, | 如果我们拆开手机 通话就断了 |
[17:43] | and Aaron may well be killed. | 亚伦也许会被杀 |
[17:45] | Were you able to glean anything from the driver? | 你能从司机身上搜集到什么信息吗 |
[17:47] | Some guy paid him 1,000 bucks to | 有人付给他一千美元 |
[17:48] | drive around all day with the phones in the back, | 让他带着那手机转一天 |
[17:50] | never got a name. | 不知道名字 |
[17:52] | If only I could determine | 如果我能查出 |
[17:52] | how he’s able to keep such a close eye on Sandra. | 他如何监视桑德拉的就好了 |
[17:56] | How many men were there? Did they both have guns? | 有多少人 他们俩都有枪吗 |
[17:58] | Ma’am, are you someplace safe? | 女士 您所在处安全吗 |
[17:59] | Did the dog try to bite you? | 那狗有试图咬你吗 |
[18:01] | I understand. Is the door locked? | 我明白了 门锁了吗 |
[18:02] | And I’m not saying– | 我不是说 |
[18:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:06] | Ms. Shaw, I have a pressing matter to attend to. | 肖女士 我要去处理一个紧急情况 |
[18:08] | Can you get a description of the man who paid the driver? | 你能否问出付钱给司机的人有何体貌特征 |
[18:13] | My pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[18:15] | Think of it as an exchange, Sandra. | 就当是交换吧 桑德拉 |
[18:17] | You delete a day’s worth of calls, | 你删除一天的电话记录 |
[18:19] | and I send Aaron home, happy and intact. | 我让亚伦毫发无伤地回家 |
[18:23] | What good could deleting them possibly do anyone? | 删除它们对你能有什么好处 |
[18:26] | It’s the simpler solution. | 简单的解决办法 |
[18:28] | Then why not just do it yourself if you have all these resources? | 既然你有那么多资源 为什么不自己删 |
[18:31] | You know as well as I do | 你跟我一样清楚 |
[18:32] | that the terminal you’re sitting at | 只有你眼前的终端机 |
[18:33] | is the only way to access them, | 才有这一权限 |
[18:35] | which means I need someone on the inside–you. | 就是说我需要个内部人士 你 |
[18:38] | Now enough talk. What’s it gonna be, Sandra, | 说够了 要怎么选 桑德拉 |
[18:42] | The calls or the kid? | 电话记录 还是孩子 |
[18:45] | Don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[18:47] | I have remotely activated the mute function on your cell phone, | 我远程激活了你手机上的静音键 |
[18:50] | so he can’t hear us. | 所以他听不到我们 |
[18:52] | Whoever’s doing this to you has mounted a tiny webcam | 那人把一个微型摄像头装在了 |
[18:55] | on your headset. | 你的耳机上 |
[18:56] | That’s how he’s been able to watch you | 所以他随时可以监视你 |
[18:57] | no matter where you go. | 你走到哪里都一样 |
[18:58] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[19:00] | – How do you know about this? – No time to explain. | -你怎么知道的 -没时间解释了 |
[19:02] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[19:02] | I have a team working to save Aaron, | 我有团队在救亚伦 |
[19:04] | but we need to determine who’s behind all of this | 但我们得查出是谁在幕后操纵 |
[19:06] | and what he wants. | 以及目的何在 |
[19:08] | If deleting 30,000 calls is the simpler solution, | 既然删除三万条电话记录是”简单的解决办法” |
[19:11] | then that’s likely just a smokescreen to | 那么这很可能只是烟雾弹 |
[19:13] | hide the one call that our friend is truly concerned about. | 目的是为了删除那个人真正在乎的那通电话 |
[19:18] | If we could locate that call, | 只要我们能找出那通电话 |
[19:20] | we might be able to turn the tables on him. | 或许可以扭转局势 |
[19:21] | I’m losing patience, Sandra. | 我快失去耐心了 桑德拉 |
[19:25] | I can’t just hit delete once. I have to do it in batches. | 我不能一次删除 我得分批删 |
[19:29] | It could take 15 minutes for an entire day, | 删除一整天的需要十五分钟 |
[19:31] | and to do that, I need an elite admin code. | 要完成这个 还需要高级管理员密码 |
[19:34] | Only the head of I.T. has it on a key fob that– | 只有在信息技术部主管的密钥卡上 |
[19:36] | Then stop wasting time, and go get that code! | 那就别浪费时间了 去找密码 |
[19:41] | While you do that, I’ll stay here and find that call. | 你去找密码 我待在这儿查电话来源 |
[19:44] | And remember, keep me out of your line of sight. | 记住 别让我进入你的视线范围内 |
[20:00] | So I checked the security footage from Tara Cooke’s last day at work. | 我查了塔拉·库克最后上班那天的监控录像 |
[20:04] | Arrives in the morning and leaves at night. | 早上到 晚上走 |
[20:06] | Nothing unusual. | 没什么特别的 |
[20:08] | Best I came up with was this– | 我只能做出这个 |
[20:10] | a map of places Tara spent most of her time. | 一份地图 包含塔拉常去的地点 |
[20:14] | Forensics got carpet fibers from all these spots. | 取证时在这些地方都找到了地毯纤维 |
[20:17] | No matches. | 没有匹配 |
[20:19] | What about that coworker of hers — Mr. Concerned? | 她的同事呢 那位”备加关心”先生 |
[20:22] | I’ll check him out. | 这就去查 |
[20:30] | Wonder Boy tells me you guys are trying to help a kid. | 神奇小子说你们在救个孩子 |
[20:33] | Indeed, Detective, which is why I need your help. | 的确如此 警探 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:35] | I’m looking for a needle in a haystack– | 我在大海捞针 |
[20:37] | one suspicious 911 call out of 30,000. | 从三万通911报警电话里找出一个可疑的 |
[20:41] | 30,000? | 三万通 |
[20:42] | That’s not a haystack. That’s a whole damn farm. | 那可不是海 那是整个五大洋了 |
[20:44] | Using probabilities, I was able to reduce that number. | 我已经用概率缩减了总量 |
[20:46] | For instance, 38% of all calls to the 911 system | 比如说 38%打入911报警系统的电话 |
[20:50] | are the result of unintended pressure to the keypad. | 都是无意按到键盘 |
[20:53] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[20:53] | You’re telling that 911 gets over 11,000 butt dials a day? | 你是说911每天要接到一万一千通误拔电话 |
[20:57] | I’m afraid so, but it did allow me | 恐怕正是如此 但这可以帮我 |
[20:58] | to weed out almost half of the calls. | 剔除将近一半的来电 |
[21:00] | I also removed purse-snatchings, stalled cars– | 我同样排除了抢钱包的 车子抛锚的 |
[21:03] | Let’s cut to the chase. How many calls we gonna look at? | 你就直说了吧 还有多少电话 |
[21:05] | 312 in the next five minutes. | 312通 五分钟内找到 |
[21:08] | I’m sending you your half of the list. | 我把你的那半清单发给你 |
[21:11] | The attachment contains audio files, | 附件囊括音频文件 |
[21:13] | along with each phone’s number, call history, | 连同每个电话号码 通话记录 |
[21:16] | and the map of its location data. | 还有所在位置的地图 |
[21:18] | 156 calls in five minutes? | 五分钟内查找156通来电 |
[21:20] | Happy hunting, Detective. | 尽情享受吧 警探 |
[21:22] | No, it’s gotta be version 10.6, okay? | 不 应该是10.6版本 好吗 |
[21:27] | No, I told you. | 不 我告诉过你 |
[21:28] | If the protocols don’t match, the router won’t work. | 如果协议不匹配 路由器无法工作 |
[21:33] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[21:36] | Todd, you got a minute? | 托德 你有空吗 |
[21:36] | One of my trainees yanked too hard on a monitor cable, | 有一名实习生 猛一拉监控电缆 |
[21:39] | tore the connector right off. | 把接头扯下来了 |
[21:40] | You have a spare? | 你有备用的吗 |
[21:42] | When will they learn to respect the tech? | 他们什么时候才能学会尊重科技 |
[21:44] | Keep an eye on that one. | 帮我盯一下 |
[21:46] | Now get that key fob. | 去取密钥卡 |
[21:52] | Better hurry, | 最好快点 |
[21:53] | or you’re gonna get caught. | 否则会被抓现行 |
[22:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:10] | You okay, Sandra? | 你没事吧 桑德拉 |
[22:13] | Rough call. | 烦心的电话 |
[22:20] | Time is running out, Detective. | 时间有限 警探 |
[22:22] | Let me know if you find that 911 call. | 找到那通911报警电话就通知我 |
[22:24] | He’s stealing from me every day! | 他每天都偷我的东西 |
[22:26] | It’s my newspaper! | 那是我的报纸 |
[22:30] | Breaking everything in the house. | 屋里所有东西都被砸坏了 |
[22:32] | This is how it gets whenever the Knicks lose, | [NBA]尼克斯队一输球就这样 |
[22:34] | and I’ve had it. | 我受够了 |
[22:37] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 |
[22:39] | It’s my fault. I was wrong. | 都怪我 我错了 |
[22:41] | I shouldn’t have slept with him. | 我不该和他上床 |
[22:42] | Now he hurt me. | 他打我 |
[22:45] | Honey, where are you? | 亲 你在哪里 |
[22:46] | I see your phone moving west on Highway 25. | 我看到你的电话在25号高速公路向西移动 |
[22:48] | We — we were driving. | 我们 我们在开车 |
[22:50] | I said I was leaving him. He — he hurt me. | 我说我要离开他 他 他就打我 |
[22:54] | Okay, I’ve got police coming to find you. | 好的 我叫警察去找你 |
[22:56] | Just stay with me. | 别挂电话 |
[22:57] | You’re on a prepaid cell, so I can’t see your name. | 你用的预付费手机 我看不到你的名字 |
[22:59] | Wanna tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[23:01] | Hello? Are you there? Answer me. | 喂 你还在吗 回答我 |
[23:04] | Please answer me. | 请回答我 |
[23:06] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:08] | This caller’s phone has been in the same locations | 这个来电者的地址和 |
[23:10] | as the rookie’s homicide victim. | 那个菜鸟的谋杀案死者一致 |
[23:13] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[23:21] | Glasses, I think I found the call. | 眼镜儿 我找到来电了 |
[23:23] | And if I’m right, we’re working the same case. | 如果没错的话 我们查的是同一个案子 |
[23:25] | Homicide victim. She called from a burner phone. | 谋杀案死者 她用一次性手机打的 |
[23:28] | Battery went dead before police could locate her. | 警察定位到她之前 手机断电了 |
[23:30] | But I’m pretty sure I know her name. | 不过我知道她的名字 |
[23:32] | I’m sending you the info now. | 我现在就把资料发给你 |
[23:37] | 新信息 弗斯科 | |
[23:39] | – Tara Cooke. – Yeah. | -塔拉·库克 -没错 |
[23:41] | I’m betting whoever’s threatening that kid | 我敢说威胁那孩子的人 |
[23:43] | is the same person who killed Tara. | 就是杀害塔拉的凶手 |
[23:45] | Now is there any way you can access Tara’s voice mail? | 你有办法能进入塔拉的语音信箱吗 |
[23:48] | I’ll try, Detective. | 我试试 警探 |
[23:53] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[23:55] | Who is helping you? | 谁在帮你 |
[23:56] | Nobody. I swear I don’t know that person. | 没人 我发誓我不认识他 |
[23:58] | I’m not a fan of lies, Sandra. | 我可不喜欢听谎言 桑德拉 |
[24:00] | – You broke one of my rules. – Please don’t hurt Aaron. | -你违规了 -求你别伤害亚伦 |
[24:03] | You should’ve thought of Aaron | 你早想到亚伦 |
[24:04] | before you involved someone else in our arrangement. | 就不该把其他人牵扯进来 |
[24:07] | Now I have no choice. | 现在我别无选择 |
[24:09] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说话算话 |
[24:11] | Just remember, this was your fault. | 记住 这都怪你 |
[24:21] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 |
[24:23] | Would you like me to send an ambulance to your location? | 要我叫辆救护车过去吗 |
[24:25] | An explosion. Are you sure? | 爆炸 您确定吗 |
[24:26] | Where was the bomb when it went off, sir? | 爆炸地点在哪里 先生 |
[24:28] | – Are you all right? Is anyone injured? – I understand, sir. | -您还好吗 是否有人受伤 -明白 先生 |
[24:30] | How many windows were shattered from the explosion? | 爆炸大概震碎了多少窗户 |
[24:33] | And as far as you can tell, was anyone injured? | 据您所见 是否有人受伤 |
[24:36] | Is he dead? Did you kill Aaron? | 他死了吗 你杀了亚伦吗 |
[24:39] | The bomb I exploded was in a parking garage. | 我引爆的地点是一个车库 |
[24:42] | Three cars were turned into flaming metal husks. | 三辆车已经烧成了废铁 |
[24:45] | Call it a warning shot. | 就当这是鸣枪示警吧 |
[24:47] | Aaron is still alive… for the moment. | 亚伦还活着 暂时 |
[24:50] | Okay, I understand. | 好 我明白 |
[24:51] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 我想你不明白 |
[24:54] | You see, a bomb of the exact same size | 同样大小的炸弹 |
[24:56] | is currently strapped to little Aaron. | 正绑在小亚伦的身上 |
[24:59] | And since my rules have proven too complicated for you to follow, | 鉴于我的规则对你来说太过复杂 |
[25:02] | I’m gonna make this all very simple. | 下面我就简单来 |
[25:05] | You have exactly 15 minutes to delete those calls | 给你十五分钟时间删除来电 |
[25:08] | before I set that bomb off, starting now. | 否则我就引爆炸弹 计时开始 |
[25:14] | Do it! | 动手吧 |
[25:16] | Or the next dispatch call you make | 否则你下一个出警电话 |
[25:18] | will be to have officers pick up the pieces | 就是安排警员们去收拾 |
[25:19] | of what’s left of that boy’s body. | 那小男孩的残肢了 |
[25:22] | Do you understand me now, Sandra? | 你现在明白了吗 桑德拉 |
[25:49] | At first, it didn’t make sense. | 一开始看来 这根本没道理 |
[25:52] | Of all the operators out there on that floor, | 同一楼层有那么多接线员 |
[25:54] | why pick the one who is least likely to crack under pressure | 为什么偏偏选了一个看似最坚强的 |
[25:57] | and give in to his demands? | 最不可能乖乖听话的 |
[25:59] | A foolish move… | 这是蠢招 |
[26:02] | unless he knew something about you… | 除非他了解你的某件事 |
[26:05] | something in a sealed juvenile record | 某件封存在少年犯罪记录中的事 |
[26:07] | that he could twist into the perfect leverage | 他可以凭此作为完美的筹码 |
[26:09] | to get you to do what he was asking. | 要挟你听他的话 |
[26:13] | The loss of a child. | 孩子死亡 |
[26:21] | His name was Joseph. | 他叫乔瑟夫 |
[26:23] | He was three years old, | 那年他三岁 |
[26:24] | and he had a smile that just made everything okay. | 他的笑容灿烂得能点亮世界 |
[26:28] | I lived across the street, | 我住在他对街 |
[26:29] | used to babysit him all the time. | 经常去当他的保姆 |
[26:32] | And one night, when I was 14, I was giving him a bath. | 我十四岁那年的一个晚上 正在给他洗澡 |
[26:36] | He wanted a toy. | 他想要玩具 |
[26:39] | Ridiculous yellow frog. | 一只可笑的黄色青蛙 |
[26:41] | It was just downstairs. | 放在楼下 |
[26:44] | I was only gone a minute, but… | 我只走开了一分钟 但是 |
[26:48] | You can probably guess the rest. | 之后你大概能猜到了 |
[26:52] | The worst part wasn’t… desperately trying to perform CPR | 最痛苦的 不是我拼命给他做心脏复苏 |
[26:56] | before the paramedics arrived | 盼着医护人员快来 |
[26:59] | or even when the police charged me with negligent homicide. | 甚至不是警方指控我过失杀人 |
[27:03] | No, the worst part… | 最痛苦的 |
[27:06] | was when I came back upstairs | 是我回到楼上 |
[27:07] | and I found him lying facedown in the tub. | 看见他面朝下倒在浴缸中 |
[27:11] | I froze. | 我僵住了 |
[27:14] | I couldn’t think. I couldn’t move. | 我没法思考 也没法动弹 |
[27:18] | And to this day, I wonder whether those extra 15 seconds | 直到今天 我都在想也许那僵住的十五秒 |
[27:21] | wouldn’t have saved Joseph’s life. | 能救回乔瑟夫的生命 |
[27:24] | You were just a child yourself. | 你当时也只是孩子 |
[27:27] | Anyone in those circumstances– | 任何人在那种情况下 |
[27:29] | That’s what my lawyer said. | 我的律师当时也是那么说的 |
[27:31] | And in the eyes of the law, | 在法律角度看来 |
[27:34] | I was found innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[27:37] | But not in my eyes, Harold. | 但在我看来不是的 哈罗德 |
[27:41] | Which is why I’m gonna do whatever this man wants. | 所以我会照那个人说的做 |
[27:43] | Sandra, wait. | 桑德拉 等等 |
[27:44] | There’s a second reason why the caller is targeting you– | 他会找上你还有第二个原因 |
[27:47] | a 911 call you took two days ago, a murder. | 你两天前接到的一通911报警电话 一起谋杀案 |
[27:50] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[27:52] | I’m not giving up on another little boy. | 我不会再放弃一个孩子 |
[27:54] | I’ll give you as many minutes as I can, | 我会尽量争取时间 |
[27:56] | and then I’m deleting those calls. | 然后我会删除记录 |
[27:58] | I’m turning around now. Please get out of my way. | 我现在要转身了 请你让开 |
[28:02] | I understand you won’t give up on Aaron. | 我明白 你不会放弃亚伦 |
[28:05] | I won’t give up on you. | 我也不会放弃你 |
[28:12] | Ms. Shaw, if you still have those tethered phones, | 肖女士 如果那两台捆绑电话还在你手上 |
[28:14] | hold on to them. | 拿好 |
[28:16] | I have work to do. | 我有事要做 |
[28:22] | Got a description. | 问出体貌特征了 |
[28:24] | Might be the guy we’re looking for. | 可能是我们要找的人 |
[28:25] | All right, Shaw, let’s hear it. | 好 肖 说来听听 |
[28:27] | Latino in a slick suit. | 拉丁裔 西装笔挺 |
[28:29] | Ridiculous number of piercings in his right ear, | 右耳上的耳钉多到抽疯 |
[28:31] | including a gothic cross. | 包括一个哥特式十字架 |
[28:33] | Templario. | 圣堂武士 |
[28:36] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点也不惊讶呢 |
[28:45] | There he is. | 看到了 |
[28:47] | Five does seem a bit ridiculous. | 五个的确有点抽疯 |
[28:50] | I’m on way. No need to handle this on your own. | 我现在赶过去 你不必独自上阵 |
[28:53] | Never been one to wait for backup. | 等支援向来不是咱的范儿 |
[28:56] | Just want a quick conversation with him. | 只想跟他略谈句 |
[29:00] | The rest of you can…leave. | 其他人可以退下了 |
[29:03] | Nobody gets hurt. | 免得受伤 |
[29:12] | Nobody gets hurt? How about you, pendejo? | 免得受伤 那你呢 [西语]蠢货 |
[29:15] | I was kinda hoping you’d pick the hard way. | 爷就盼着你们敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[29:23] | Glasses, got some interesting information | 眼镜儿 我发现了点情况 |
[29:25] | about my homicide victim and her bosses, the Kincaids. | 谋杀案死者和她的老板金凯德夫妇之间有点问题 |
[29:28] | Might help you with your kid. | 也许能帮上那个小孩儿 |
[29:30] | Call you when I’m done. | 这边搞定就打给你 |
[29:32] | I just got one other question. | 我只剩一个问题了 |
[29:34] | Any idea what Tara has in her hand? | 知道塔拉手里的是什么吗 |
[29:37] | That’s her cell phone. | 她的手机 |
[29:40] | That’s her cell phone. | 这才是她的手机 |
[29:43] | Found in her apartment. | 在她公寓发现的 |
[29:45] | That is a burner phone. | 这是一次性手机 |
[29:48] | Tara had it on her the night she died, | 塔拉死的那晚在她身上 |
[29:49] | but can’t seem to find it in any of her things. | 但在她的物品中死活找不到 |
[29:52] | Turns out somebody got rid of it… | 看来是有人处理掉了 |
[29:54] | Somebody who killed her. | 杀害她的那个人 |
[29:56] | We accessed the phone records. | 我们调取了通话记录 |
[29:58] | Tara used that burner phone to only call two numbers– | 塔拉只用这个手机打给过两个号码 |
[30:01] | 911 the night she died, and… | 在她被杀当晚拨打的911 以及 |
[30:05] | this one. Recognize it? | 这个号码 见过吗 |
[30:10] | Me neither. | 我也没见过 |
[30:12] | That’s why we decided to check its voice mail. | 所以我们决定查下这个语音信箱 |
[30:14] | I know, how do you do that without the code, right? | 我知道 没密码怎么查呢 对吧 |
[30:16] | I got this friend of mine who’s just– | 我有个朋友刚好 |
[30:17] | he’s great at that type of thing. | 很擅长这些事 |
[30:21] | Ron, it’s Tara. | 罗恩 我是塔拉 |
[30:23] | I-I can’t do this anymore, the sneaking around. | 我不能再继续下去 再偷偷摸摸下去 |
[30:26] | It’s not fair to me or to Gina. | 这样对我和吉娜都不公平 |
[30:29] | I wanna tell the world about us. | 我要公开 |
[30:31] | Even deleted voice mails can be retrieved for up to 30 days. | 就算被删的语音留言三十天内也能找回 |
[30:33] | Ones and zeros, they never really go away. | 1和0组合的数据 永远不会彻底消失 |
[30:36] | None of this is admissible in court. | 这些法庭都不会认可 |
[30:38] | But this is. | 但这个可以 |
[30:40] | Carpet fibers from the mat in your trunk, | 这些地毯纤维取自你的后备箱 |
[30:43] | which is where Ron stuffed the body after he hit her… | 就是罗恩打死她之后装她尸体的地方 |
[30:47] | before he dumped her down by the river. | 然后他把她抛尸河中了 |
[30:49] | But the real scare came when you realized she made a 911 call. | 但最让你恐惧的是发现她打了911报警电话 |
[30:53] | You didn’t know what was on that call, | 你不知道她电话里说了什么 |
[30:54] | but you knew you needed to get rid of it. | 但你知道你必须处理掉 |
[30:57] | See, normally, I’d let you squirm and deny it. | 要是平常 我容你矢口否认 |
[31:00] | But you had to kidnap a little boy to cover it up. | 但你居然绑架孩子来掩盖罪行 |
[31:02] | Little boy. What? | 孩子 什么 |
[31:03] | Now you’re gonna get on that phone, | 现在你给我拿起电话 |
[31:04] | and you’re gonna tell ’em to let him go. | 给我告诉他们放了他 |
[31:05] | Wait. He was just supposed to get rid of the call. | 等等 他只是要处理那通电话记录 |
[31:08] | – He never said anything about… – Who? | -没说任何关于 -谁 |
[31:10] | Who’d you hire? | 你雇了谁 |
[31:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:15] | Ron told me what he’d done. | 罗恩告诉我他干了什么 |
[31:17] | I found someone who could get rid of the problem. | 我就找了专门处理这些事的人 |
[31:18] | How do you call it off? | 如何叫停 |
[31:21] | I never asked. | 我没问过 |
[31:44] | Don’t worry, Shaw. | 别担心 肖 |
[31:46] | I saved the best for last. | 我把好戏留在最后了 |
[31:50] | Are you him… | 就是你吗 |
[31:52] | the guy who’s been terrorizing a 911 operator | 是你恐吓911接线员 |
[31:54] | and threatening to blow up a kid? | 威胁要炸死小孩吗 |
[31:58] | Ni madres, mija. | [西语]别做梦了 小妞 |
[32:00] | You’ll never catch him. | 你抓不到他的 |
[32:01] | Guy’s careful. | 那家伙很小心 |
[32:03] | Untraceable calls, self-deleting texts. | 电话无法追查 短信自我删除 |
[32:06] | We do what he asks, the money shows up in an account. | 我们照他说的办事 钱就能到账 |
[32:08] | Yeah, I’m gonna make this simple. | 好吧 我就简单直接点 |
[32:10] | You’re gonna tell us where you’re holding the boy. | 说 孩子关哪儿了 |
[32:12] | No way. | 没门 |
[32:14] | Soy una tumba. | [西语]打死我也不说 |
[32:16] | You’re going to have to shoot me. | 你就开枪吧 |
[32:20] | That… | 那个嘛 |
[32:22] | won’t be necessary. | 就没必要了 |
[32:30] | On their way, sir. | 马上到 先生 |
[32:31] | I just need you to stay on the phone with me. | 请你保持通话 |
[32:36] | Mr. Reese, Ms. Shaw, I have news. | 里瑟先生 肖女士 我有消息了 |
[32:38] | I was able to hack into the one cell phone tower | 我黑进了肖女士找到的 |
[32:40] | relaying signals from both the tethered phones Ms. Shaw found. | 那两台捆绑电话的转接手机信号发射塔 |
[32:43] | I know where our mystery man is calling from. | 我知道神秘人是从哪儿打过来的了 |
[32:45] | Chances are it’s the same place they’re holding Aaron– | 很有可能就在他们关亚伦的地方 |
[32:47] | An office tower in midtown. | 中城区的一栋办公楼 |
[32:50] | Already there, Finch. | 已经到了 芬奇 |
[32:52] | The Templario gave up Aaron’s location? | 圣堂武士供出亚伦的位置了吗 |
[32:54] | We managed to pry it out of him. | 想办法撬出来了 |
[32:57] | Please be careful. | 千万小心 |
[32:58] | The man we’re looking for is highly intelligent, | 此人智商极高 |
[33:00] | resourceful, and no doubt dangerous when cornered. | 神通广大 逼急了不择手段 |
[33:03] | So basically, Finch, he’s you… | 简而言之 芬奇 他就是你 |
[33:05] | if you were evil. | 你的邪恶版 |
[33:07] | I hardly welcome the comparison, Ms. Shaw. | 鄙人不甚欣赏如此类比 肖女士 |
[33:09] | Please hurry. | 抓紧时间 |
[33:10] | This man kidnapped a child to help a killer, | 此人绑架小孩来帮助杀人犯 |
[33:12] | and he’ll succeed if Sandra deletes those calls. | 如果桑德拉真的删了那些通话记录他就成功了 |
[33:16] | What, you need a new suit? | 干嘛 要新西服啊 |
[33:47] | Stop. | 停 |
[33:49] | I’ve just been informed | 我刚发现 |
[33:50] | that the clients who hired me for this job | 雇我的客户 |
[33:52] | have confessed to the police. | 向警方自首了 |
[33:54] | As such, my contract with them is now null and void. | 既然如此 我和他们的合同现在无效了 |
[33:58] | Your services in this matter are no longer required, Sandra. | 我不再需要你的服务了 桑德拉 |
[34:02] | So it’s over. You’re letting Aaron go. | 那结束了 你放亚伦走 |
[34:05] | Regretfully, that has now become impossible. | 很不幸 现在不可能了 |
[34:09] | I simply cannot risk any details of this operation | 我不能冒险将这次行动细节 |
[34:11] | falling into police hands. | 曝露给警方 |
[34:13] | Cleanliness is all. | 要干净利落 |
[34:21] | Don’t blame yourself. You did everything you could. | 别怪自己 你尽力了 |
[34:27] | Don’t do this, I’m begging you. | 别这样 我求你了 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry, Sandra. It’s too late for Aaron. | 抱歉 桑德拉 对亚伦来说太晚了 |
[34:32] | and for you as well. | 你也一样 |
[34:34] | Though, of course, eliminating you | 当然了 除掉你 |
[34:35] | was always part of the plan. | 一直是计划的一部分 |
[34:41] | It was a genuine pleasure speaking with you, Sandra. | 与你通话很愉快 桑德拉 |
[34:45] | Good-bye. | 拜 |
[34:59] | Sandra. | 桑德拉 |
[35:03] | – Don’t. – It’s protocol. | -别去 -这是规定 |
[35:06] | During a blackout, | 停电时 |
[35:06] | we’re all supposed to exit through the front. | 我们都要从前门撤离 |
[35:08] | Which is exactly what the man who called you will be waiting for. | 那就正中来电人的下怀了 |
[35:10] | Is there another way out? | 有别的出口吗 |
[35:14] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[35:20] | Vamonos. Let’s go. | [西语]我们走 撤 |
[35:32] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[35:33] | I thought the elevator was locked. | 电梯应该早停了 |
[35:50] | We gotta defuse that bomb. | 我们得拆除炸弹 |
[35:52] | There is no “dead” in “team.” | 团队里不允许死亡 |
[35:55] | So instead of going all Charles Bronson on me, | 别跟我玩儿孤胆英雄那套 |
[35:57] | let me clear that way. | 我先清理出路 |
[36:19] | You’re Aaron, right? | 你是亚伦 是吗 |
[36:22] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[36:25] | There’s an exit down there. | 那里有个出口 |
[36:32] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[36:50] | A level switch. Hold very still. | 水平开关 别动 |
[36:54] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[36:56] | You like baseball, right? | 你喜欢棒球 是吧 |
[36:57] | Yeah, but I’m not a very good hitter. | 是 但是我击打不好 |
[37:00] | I used to have the same problem. | 我以前也这样 |
[37:03] | Know what helped? | 知道如何改进吗 |
[37:05] | Every night, I’d close my eyes… | 每天晚上 我闭上眼 |
[37:08] | imagine myself hitting one out of the park. | 想象我打出了本垒打 |
[37:13] | I realized it was all about timing. | 我发现关键在于时机 |
[37:17] | Wanna give it a try? | 想试试吗 |
[37:19] | Go ahead. | 试试吧 |
[37:36] | See that pitch coming, Aaron? | 看见球过来了吗 亚伦 |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[37:40] | Swing as hard as you can. | 全力挥棒 |
[37:43] | Now. | 动手 |
[37:46] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[37:48] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 你成功了 |
[37:50] | Got the last kidnapper. | 最后一名绑架犯搞定 |
[37:54] | You figure out which one was behind all this? | 知道谁是幕后主使了吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:58] | None of them. | 谁都不是 |
[38:00] | Then he’s still out there. | 他还逍遥在外 |
[38:31] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[38:35] | Before you make a grave error of judgment, | 别急着妄动送命 |
[38:37] | permit me to describe what I have in my hand. | 请允许我先描述一下我手里的东西 |
[38:40] | It’s a severed electrical cable connected to this generator. | 是一根切断的电线 连在了发电机上 |
[38:43] | Current is running through it | 电线里的电流 |
[38:45] | at ten times the amperage required for electrocution. | 是电刑所需的十倍 |
[38:49] | All I have to do is drop it in that water, | 我只需要把它扔在水里 |
[38:51] | and within three seconds, | 三秒之后 |
[38:53] | the muscles in your heart will fibrillate. | 你心脏上的肌肉就会开始纤维性颤动 |
[38:56] | Now I’m not a violent man. | 鄙人向来不尚暴力 |
[38:59] | But not only have you tried to harm this young woman | 但你不仅想要伤害这位女士 |
[39:02] | and an innocent child, | 和一名无辜儿童 |
[39:04] | you have shut down a 911 call center | 还关闭了全世界 |
[39:06] | in one of the more dangerous cities in the country. | 最危险城市的911报警中心 |
[39:10] | So now there are two things that will keep me | 现在只有乖乖做两件事 |
[39:12] | from ending your life right now. | 可以保住你的命 |
[39:15] | First, I want you to drop the gun. | 第一 我要你扔掉枪 |
[39:27] | Second, I need to hear the sound of your voice. | 第二 我要听到你的声音 |
[39:31] | Please. I just work for the guy. | 拜托 我只是受雇于人 |
[39:34] | I don’t even know his name. | 我甚至不知道他的名字 |
[39:36] | Sandra, get his weapon. | 桑德拉 拿走他的武器 |
[40:00] | Just wanted to say thanks again for all your help. | 想再次谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:02] | The Kincaids have lawyered up. | 金凯德夫妇请了律师 |
[40:04] | But the carpet fibers in Ron’s trunk | 不过罗恩后备箱里的地毯纤维 |
[40:07] | are a match for the ones found on Tara’s body. | 和塔拉尸体上发现的相匹配 |
[40:10] | So between that and the phone records, | 再加上电话记录 |
[40:11] | shouldn’t be too hard to get a conviction. | 定罪应该不成问题 |
[40:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:17] | Yeah, you too. | 同喜 |
[40:19] | I’d say we make a pretty good team. | 我觉得 我们是很棒的团队 |
[40:20] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[40:22] | We ain’t a team. | 我们才不是团队 |
[40:30] | What, are you gonna stand there all day? | 干嘛 你就准备傻站在那儿吗 |
[40:32] | Get yourself a cup of coffee and get back to work. | 灌杯咖啡 继续工作去 |
[40:34] | I can’t help you solve all your cases. | 我又不能帮你解决全部案子 |
[40:46] | – Sandra. – Harold. | -桑德拉 -哈罗德 |
[40:49] | So glad you could meet. | 很高兴你可以来见我 |
[40:51] | I was on my way to work. It’s the least I could do. | 我正要去上班 这点事还能做到 |
[40:54] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[40:55] | I was happy to lend a hand. | 我很高兴可以帮到你 |
[40:57] | To tell you the truth, | 坦白说 |
[40:58] | I’ve come to think of us as kindred spirits, | 我觉得我们志趣相投 |
[41:00] | Taking emergency calls to help those who need us. | 接到紧急电话 帮助需要帮助的人 |
[41:03] | So is that how you found me? | 你是这样找到我的吗 |
[41:05] | You got a call? | 接到了电话 |
[41:07] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[41:09] | What I mean to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[41:11] | It does my heart good to know that you’re out there. | 我很欣慰这个世界上有你们的存在 |
[41:14] | Likewise, Harold. I should get to work. | 彼此彼此 哈罗德 我该去工作了 |
[41:17] | Before you leave, there was… | 离开之前 那里 |
[41:19] | something I’d like to show you. | 我想给你看下 |
[41:24] | Nice hit, Aaron. | 打得不错 亚伦 |
[41:25] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[41:27] | I wanted to offer you the one thing | 我想让你享受一下 |
[41:29] | that 911 operators never get–closure. | 911接线员永远得不到的东西 了结 |
[41:52] | Aaron looks happy. | 亚伦看起来很开心 |
[41:54] | You’d never guess what he’d been through. | 看不到他经历过什么 |
[41:56] | Kids are resilient creatures. | 孩子的恢复能力很强 |
[41:58] | As are adults, if they have the right friends. | 大人其实也是如此 只要有对的朋友 |
[42:01] | My deepest thanks to both of you for a job well done. | 感谢两位出色地完成了任务 |
[42:05] | Not quite done. | 没有全部完成 |
[42:07] | If you still wanna find the guy, | 如果你还想找到那个人 |
[42:10] | maybe these could help. | 这个也许有用 |
[42:16] | 电话打进 未知号码 | |
[42:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:24] | Finally. | 终于 |
[42:25] | A chance to speak to the man who handed me my first defeat. | 跟让我首场败绩的人对话 |
[42:29] | I didn’t do it alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[42:30] | Believe me, I’m quite aware. | 相信我 我非常清楚 |
[42:32] | I’m warning you now, | 我警告你 |
[42:34] | any attempt to harm either Sandra or Aaron again | 如果你再想伤害桑德拉或者亚伦 |
[42:37] | would be a mistake. | 你会后悔 |
[42:38] | No need to worry. | 不用担心 |
[42:39] | Sandra’s earned her life, as far as I’m concerned. | 在我看来 桑德拉小命得保了 |
[42:41] | And at this point, | 此时此刻 |
[42:42] | harming Aaron would be counterproductive. | 伤害亚伦已经毫无意义了 |
[42:47] | You, however, are another story entirely. | 而你 则完全不同 |
[42:52] | Be seeing you. | 后会有期 |
[42:55] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[43:02] | Nothing of any consequence. | 无足轻重 |