时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I know because…I built it. | 我会知道 因为它是我造的 |
[00:15] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:17] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:19] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:22] | crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 政府认为这些罪行是无关信息 |
[00:25] | They wouldn’t act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手 |
[00:27] | But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
[00:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:45] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[00:49] | Please! | 拜托 |
[00:50] | I’m locked onto Ms. Mcnabb’s position. | 我锁定了麦克纳布女士的位置 |
[00:52] | She’s two blocks from you being pursued north on avenue “D.” | 她在两条街外的D大道往北逃 |
[01:03] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[01:03] | Now she’s moving west on fifth street heading toward- | 她现在从第五大道往西逃 跑往 |
[01:05] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[01:14] | Where are you? There’s no more time! | 你在哪儿 来不及了 |
[01:15] | You have to do something! | 你得做点什么 |
[01:16] | No. | 不 |
[01:17] | Please! | 拜托 |
[01:20] | Relax, Finch. | 别紧张 芬奇 |
[01:22] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[01:25] | Haley’s safe. | 哈利安全了 |
[01:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:29] | Protector of the innocent. | 良善守护者 |
[01:31] | Heard you could use some protecting. | 听说你需要点守护 |
[01:33] | Your embezzling boss didn’t like the idea | 你那位腐败上司不希望 |
[01:34] | of you testifying against him in court, | 你出庭指证他 |
[01:36] | so sent this joker to make sure it didn’t happen. | 所以就派这小丑来解决你 |
[01:39] | Mr. Dillinger, | 狄林杰先生 |
[01:40] | didn’t he send two hit men after Ms. Mcnabb? | 他不是派了两名杀手追杀麦克纳布女士吗 |
[01:47] | Last one, I promise. | 这是最后一个 我保证 |
[01:49] | I hope the threats required an ambulance, | 希望行凶者需要救护车 |
[01:51] | and not a coroner. | 而非验尸官 |
[01:53] | I can’t believe that you saved my life. | 真不敢相信 你救了我的命 |
[01:56] | Don’t mention it. | 不值一提 |
[01:57] | You’ve had a very traumatic experience. | 你刚才大受惊吓 |
[01:59] | You probably shouldn’t be on your own right now. | 现在最好别一个人待着 |
[02:01] | I don’t know about you, Haley, but I could use a drink. | 不知道你怎么样 哈利 我蛮想喝一杯 |
[02:32] | It’s Saturday, Finch. | 今天周六 芬奇 |
[02:33] | The numbers never stop coming, Mr. Dillinger. | 号码不等人 狄林杰先生 |
[02:36] | I believe I told you that up front. | 我想我一早就告诉过你了 |
[02:38] | Guy could use a little r&r once in a while. | 人总得偶尔休息一下 |
[02:40] | You ever think about getting someone else in the rotation? | 你不考虑多找个人轮班吗 |
[02:42] | You are the rotation. | 就你这班了 |
[02:43] | And it’s time to get to work. | 该去工作了 |
[02:45] | Oh, and Mr. Dillinger, | 还有 狄林杰先生 |
[02:48] | the next time an attractive woman wants | 下次再有漂亮女人 |
[02:50] | to thank you for saving her life, | 感谢你的救命之恩 |
[02:51] | a simple “You’re welcome” should suffice. | 回句”不客气”就行了 |
[02:58] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[03:00] | My boss. | 老板 |
[03:01] | Needs me to put in some overtime. | 要我加班 |
[03:04] | Thanks for getting me out of trouble. | 感谢你救我于危难之中 |
[03:05] | Thanks for getting into trouble. | 感谢你身陷于危难之中 |
[03:15] | It’s not good for you to be in here all day by yourself, Harold. | 你成天一个人待在这儿可不好 哈罗德 |
[03:18] | You ever think about getting a dog? | 你不考虑养条狗么 |
[03:21] | Thank you, but I’m afraid I don’t drink coffee. | 谢谢 不过我不喝咖啡 |
[03:23] | No, it’s tea–black chai. | 不 这是茶 黑茶 |
[03:26] | That is your poison, right? | 你爱喝这玩意儿 是吧 |
[03:27] | It’s sencha green, actually. | 我喝的是煎绿茶 |
[03:29] | Close enough. | 差不多了 |
[03:30] | Seeing as how the only thing I know about you is your name– | 我可就知道你的名字 |
[03:32] | which isn’t really your name. | 还不是真名 |
[03:34] | All you need to know about me, Mr. Dillinger, | 狄林杰先生 关于我 你只需要知道 |
[03:37] | is that I pay you to stop bad things before they happen. | 我雇你是为了阻止坏事发生 |
[03:40] | Now, are we ready to get started? | 现在可以开始了吗 |
[03:42] | Long as the checks clear. | 你付钱就行 |
[03:45] | Daniel Casey. | 丹尼尔·凯西 |
[03:46] | Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州图森市人 |
[03:48] | He got into Cal Poly’s computer science program, | 曾就读加州理工计算机科学专业 |
[03:50] | but dropped out a year before graduating. | 但在毕业前一年辍学了 |
[03:54] | Must you do that? | 你非得这样吗 |
[03:56] | You like this? | 你喜欢吗 |
[03:58] | I call her “Greta.” | 我叫她”格里塔” |
[03:59] | Blackwater souvenir. | 黑水公司的礼物 |
[04:00] | If only she’d cook me dinner. | 她就差能帮我做饭了 |
[04:04] | Casey’s somewhat of a loner. No family to speak of. | 凯西有点孤僻 没家人可联系 |
[04:07] | He freelances with various Tiger Teams around the country. | 自由受雇于全国各大”虎队” |
[04:10] | Is that as exciting as it sounds? | 真像名字听起来这么有趣吗 |
[04:12] | Companies use Tiger Teams | 公司会雇佣”虎队” |
[04:14] | to test their security systems for weaknesses, | 测试自身安全系统的漏洞 |
[04:16] | which they can find by hacking in themselves. | 这点可以通过黑入自身系统达成 |
[04:19] | So the answer’s no. | 答案是无趣啊 |
[04:21] | Casey’s infiltrated numerous companies over the years. | 凯西这些年侵入过很多公司 |
[04:24] | Perhaps he saw something that he wasn’t supposed to see. | 也许他看了什么不该看的 |
[04:26] | Or stole something he wasn’t supposed to. | 或者偷了什么不该偷的 |
[04:28] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[04:29] | Casey canceled his phone and cable subscriptions, | 凯西取消了他的电话和有线电视 |
[04:32] | and he hasn’t made a single bank transaction since. | 之后就再也没动过银行账户 |
[04:35] | I hate to say it, Finch, but this guy could be dead. | 我不想这么说 芬奇 不过这家伙可能死了 |
[04:38] | I appreciate your optimism, Mr. Dillinger, | 感谢阁下的乐观主义精神 狄林杰先生 |
[04:41] | but I’m certain that he’s alive | 不过我确定他还活着 |
[04:43] | because I’ve received his number. | 因为我收到了他的号码 |
[04:44] | Ah, yes, the numbers. | 噢对了 号码 |
[04:46] | You know, one day, you’re gonna have to tell me | 总有一天 你会告诉我 |
[04:47] | how you get your divine intel. | 你怎么搞到预言情报的 |
[04:49] | So how do we find Casey? | 那我们要怎么找凯西 |
[04:52] | If Mr. Casey’s in some kind of trouble, | 如果凯西先生身陷某种麻烦 |
[04:54] | he may attempt to contact old friends. | 他可能会联系老朋友 |
[04:57] | This is Lester Strickland. | 这是莱斯特·斯特里克兰 |
[04:58] | Casey worked for him upon occasion. | 凯西不时会为他工作 |
[05:00] | According to his Connectroid profile, | 根据他的”连网”资料 |
[05:02] | Strickland spends Saturdays at a bar watching horse races. | 斯特里克兰周六常在一家酒吧看赛马 |
[05:06] | That might be a place to start. | 也许应该从那里开始 |
[05:07] | Do I look like the equestrian type? | 我像那种看赛马的人吗 |
[05:10] | I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 我相信你会有办法 |
[05:22] | Pal, give me your best Lager. | 伙计 来杯最好的拉格啤酒 |
[05:33] | Word is “I am Spartacus” is favored to win ten to one. | 据说”我是斯巴达克斯”会赢 赔率十赔一 |
[05:37] | He better, I just dropped two Gs on him. | 最好是 我刚在它身上下了两千块 |
[05:40] | You’re a braver man than I. | 你比我胆大多了 |
[05:42] | To “I am Spartacus.” | 敬”我是斯巴达克斯” |
[05:44] | I shouldn’t even be here right now. | 我本来都不该在这儿 |
[05:46] | My boss is breaking my balls, making me work weekends. | 老板没完没了 逼我周末加班 |
[05:50] | You ought to get into business for yourself, my friend. | 得为自己活着 朋友 |
[05:52] | Answer to no one. | 甭听命于人 |
[05:53] | What’s your trade? | 你干什么的 |
[05:55] | – I, uh, I audit security systems. – Yeah? | -我做安全系统审核 -是吗 |
[05:58] | You know, I got a buddy of mine in that industry. | 我认识个人也是做那行的 |
[06:00] | Maybe you two have crossed paths. | 也许你们见过 |
[06:02] | His name’s Daniel Casey. | 他叫丹尼尔·凯西 |
[06:04] | Mr. Dillinger, what are you doing? | 狄林杰先生 你在干什么 |
[06:08] | – Casey, huh? – Yeah. | -凯西是吗 -是啊 |
[06:10] | Yeah, we went to Cal Poly together way back when. | 我们以前一起在加州理工上学 |
[06:12] | So, you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[06:15] | I’m afraid not. | 我不认识 |
[06:16] | But if I do run into him, I’ll tell him you said hello. | 不过我哪天要是遇上他 会代你问好 |
[06:19] | What’d you say your name was? | 你说你叫什么来着 |
[06:20] | I didn’t. | 我没说过 |
[06:31] | Admit it, Finch. | 承认吧 芬奇 |
[06:32] | You were surprised when I brought up Cal Poly. | 我提起加州理工你挺吃惊吧 |
[06:34] | Didn’t think I was listening, did you? | 没想到我有听你说话 是吗 |
[06:35] | I was more surprised by how direct you were regarding Mr. Casey. | 我更吃惊的是你直接提起凯西先生 |
[06:38] | Is it necessary to be so intimidating? | 有必要这么吓人吗 |
[06:41] | We don’t get to Casey until Strickland calls him. | 我们要找到凯西 就得要斯特里克兰打电话给他 |
[06:43] | He’s not gonna do that unless he’s spooked. | 要他打电话 就得要吓吓他 |
[06:45] | And if he calls Mr. Casey, no doubt he’ll tell him | 如果他打给凯西先生了 他肯定会告诉他 |
[06:47] | to steer clear of you. | 躲着你点 |
[06:48] | You don’t like the way I do things, | 如果你不喜欢我的风格 |
[06:50] | you’re more than welcome to come get dirty in the trenches. | 欢迎你到一线亲自动手 |
[06:52] | How ’bout that? | 如何 |
[06:55] | And there we go. | 来了 |
[06:56] | 克隆电话 莱斯特·斯特里克兰 | |
[06:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:59] | Daniel, what the hell did you get yourself into? | 丹尼尔 你到底惹上什么麻烦了 |
[07:02] | They came to see you, didn’t they? | 他们去找你了 是吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah, some Neanderthal claiming to be an old pal of yours. | 是啊 有个野蛮人自称是你的老朋友 |
[07:07] | And he wasn’t the only one. | 不只他一个 |
[07:08] | About an hour ago, some couple– a man and a woman– | 大约一个小时前 两个人 一男一女 |
[07:10] | stopped me outside my coffee joint, | 在咖啡店门口拦住了我 |
[07:12] | asking if I’d seen you. | 问我有没有见过你 |
[07:14] | Never been so popular in my life. | 这辈子没这么受欢迎过 |
[07:16] | I’ll stay scarce until the meeting. | 会面之前我会躲起来 |
[07:18] | All right, I’ll have that package ready for you by tomorrow | 好 明天我会把包裹准备好 |
[07:20] | in case you need it. | 以防万一 |
[07:21] | Thanks, Lester. | 谢了 莱斯特 |
[07:23] | You’re the only friend I have right now. | 我现在只有你一位朋友了 |
[07:25] | Keep your head down, kid. | 藏好了 小子 |
[07:28] | What do you think that package was? | 你觉得那包裹是指什么 |
[07:29] | Mr. Strickland’s area of expertise is false documents. | 斯特里克兰先生擅长伪造文件 |
[07:33] | It may be that he’s creating a fake identity for Mr. Casey. | 也许他在帮凯西先生伪造假身份 |
[07:36] | Casey’s trying to hide from someone. | 凯西在躲什么人 |
[07:37] | Sounds like that couple Strickland mentioned might be after him. | 听起来斯特里卡兰提到的那两个人正在找他 |
[07:40] | And they have a head start. | 而且他们领先了一步 |
[07:41] | Yeah, but they don’t have the Finch-inator on their side | 是啊 不过他们可没有终结者芬奇 |
[07:43] | working his hacker mojo. | 施展黑客魔法 |
[07:46] | The number that strickland dialed is a prepaid cell phone. | 斯特里克兰拨的号码是预付费手机 |
[07:49] | If I can access the carrier that it belongs to, | 只要我侵入其运营公司 |
[07:51] | I may be able to elicit GPS coordinates. | 应该就能查出GPS坐标 |
[07:53] | Where the hell’d you learn to do all that stuff anyway? | 你到底是从哪儿学的这套东西 |
[07:55] | As I’ve said before, Mr. Dillinger, | 我说过了 狄林杰先生 |
[07:57] | I’m a very private person. | 我很注重隐私 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:08] | Mr. Casey’s signal still hasn’t moved. | 凯西先生的信号并未移动 |
[08:11] | It may be time to start looking for him inside the hotel. | 也许该进去酒店里边找他了 |
[08:14] | Should’ve getting me a job as a bellhop, | 你该给我弄个服务生的身份 |
[08:16] | I don’t know how I’ll find him. | 否则我不知道怎么找他 |
[08:17] | And how can you be sure that the other party | 那你怎么就确定另一方 |
[08:19] | hasn’t already found him inside? | 还没进去里边找他呢 |
[08:20] | ’cause I think I just made them outside. | 因为我在外边发现他们了 |
[08:22] | Strickland said a man and a woman, right? | 斯特里克兰说是一男一女 是吗 |
[08:25] | There are 8 million people in this city. | 这个城市有八百万人 |
[08:27] | The thing about operators, we can smell our own. | 我们特工能闻出同类 |
[08:29] | Plus they haven’t moved since I got here. | 再说从我过来到现在 他们就没动过 |
[08:33] | Yeah, trust me, Finch. | 没错 相信我 芬奇 |
[08:35] | I just found our threat. | 我找到威胁了 |
[08:51] | I’m sending you a photo of the couple, Finch. | 我把那两个人的照片发给你了 芬奇 |
[08:52] | Can’t you do some sort of facial matching thing online? | 你不能做下什么在线面部识别吗 |
[08:55] | It’s not quite that simple, Mr. Dillinger. | 没你说得那么简单 狄林杰先生 |
[09:02] | Though it may not matter. | 不过不重要了 |
[09:03] | That man is CIA. | 那男人是中情局的 |
[09:05] | Mind telling me how you know that? | 介意说下你怎么知道的吗 |
[09:06] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[09:07] | But whatever trouble Mr. Casey’s gotten into, | 但凯西先生卷入的麻烦 |
[09:10] | it involves the United States government. | 涉及美国政府 |
[09:11] | And what I can tell you about that man is he’s highly efficient. | 我可以告诉你 那男人能力非凡 |
[09:15] | Are you sure they haven’t made you as well? | 你确定他们没发现你吗 |
[09:17] | Please, Finch. You hired me for a reason. | 拜托 芬奇 你雇我的钱不白花 |
[09:19] | Give me a little more credit than that. | 对我多点信心啊 |
[09:21] | Maybe, if we finish early, | 也许我们早点完工 |
[09:24] | Mark will let us stay in town an extra day or two. | 马克会让我们在城里多待一两天 |
[09:27] | Never pictured you as a Rockefeller ice-skating type, Kara. | 你还能喜欢到洛克菲勒中心溜冰啊 卡拉 |
[09:31] | I was thinking more like… | 我想的是 |
[09:34] | take over the drug trade for Christmas, | 圣诞接管毒品交易 |
[09:36] | burn it down by New Year’s. | 新年一把火烧掉 |
[09:38] | That sounds like a hell of a party. | 听起来真热闹 |
[09:40] | You got plans? | 你有什么计划吗 |
[09:41] | Going back to stalking the ex-girlfriend again? | 继续跟踪前女友吗 |
[09:43] | Thinking more like Aruba. | 我想的是[加勒比海]阿鲁巴岛 |
[09:45] | Something about killing a citizen | 对于谋杀平民这种事 |
[09:47] | makes me wanna kick back on a beach. | 我需要去海滩放松一下 |
[09:49] | I’m not ready to see you in a speedo. | 欣赏你穿泳裤 姐还没做好心理准备 |
[09:52] | And don’t consider Daniel Casey a citizen. | 别把丹尼尔·凯西当平民 |
[09:56] | He waived that right when he stole state secrets. | 他盗窃国家机密时就放弃权利了 |
[09:58] | They still want us to take his teeth? | 还是要让我们带牙齿回去吗 |
[10:01] | Proof of death. | 死亡证明啊 |
[10:03] | Couple molars should do it. | 几颗臼齿就行了 |
[10:04] | DNA swab’s a lot easier to get through airport security | DNA样本过机场安检时 |
[10:08] | than a whole bag full of teeth. | 可比一袋牙齿容易 |
[10:09] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩又不是我定的 |
[10:12] | It looks like we’ve got another problem across the street. | 我们在街对面似乎又有一个麻烦 |
[10:15] | That tall drink of water? | 那个喝水的高个子吗 |
[10:18] | I got a Christmas list of ways to dispose of him. | 我有无数种方法处理掉他 |
[10:22] | He’s not one of ours. | 他跟我们不是同类 |
[10:24] | Looks local, not foreign government. | 像是本地人 不是外国政府特工 |
[10:26] | My guess? Private military. | 要我猜 私人武装 |
[10:29] | Merc. | 佣兵 |
[10:30] | Maybe Casey hired some muscle. | 也许凯西雇了保镖 |
[10:32] | Think we should take him out first? | 应该先把他干掉吗 |
[10:33] | Let’s keep him in play. | 先留着他吧 |
[10:35] | See what he does. | 看看他做什么 |
[10:37] | If he’s a problem, we’ll put him in the ground along with Casey. | 如果他惹麻烦 就把他跟凯西一起做掉 |
[10:46] | I got eyes on Casey, Finch, | 我看到凯西了 芬奇 |
[10:47] | But your friends from the government have a jump on him. | 但你的政府朋友抢先跟上他了 |
[10:49] | You need to get to Casey before they do, Mr. Dillinger. | 你得在他们之前救出凯西 狄林杰先生 |
[10:52] | I’m aware of the stakes, thank you. | 我知道利害关系 谢了 |
[10:54] | They’re not gonna ghost him on a public street. | 他们不会在大街上动手的 |
[10:55] | Way too many people. | 人太多了 |
[11:01] | Scratch that. | 当我没说 |
[11:01] | This guy might be crazier than I thought. | 他比我想得要疯狂 |
[11:06] | Finch, I think it’s happening now. | 芬奇 他们似乎现在就要动手了 |
[11:12] | False alarm. | 错误警报 |
[11:13] | Guy was just planting a bug on him. | 他只是在他身上放了个窃听器 |
[11:35] | Casey just ducked into a cafe. | 凯西刚进了间咖啡厅 |
[11:36] | Could be the meeting he was talking about. | 可能就是之前说的那个”会面” |
[11:39] | Lost sight of Ozzie and Harriet. | 那一男一女不见了 |
[11:41] | Since they have ears on Mr. Casey, | 他们在凯西先生身上放了窃听器 |
[11:43] | could be listening from a more advantageous position. | 可能正在一个更有利的位置窃听 |
[11:46] | Yeah, well, I’m in a pretty primo spot myself. | 好吧 我现在的位置就挺好 |
[11:49] | And we now have ears of our own. | 现在我们也能窃听了 |
[11:55] | Daniel Casey? | 丹尼尔·凯西 |
[11:58] | Red cap, right? | 红帽子 对吗 |
[12:00] | Ian Banks, SSCI. | 伊恩·班克斯 参情委 |
[12:02] | We spoke on the phone. May I sit? | 我们通过电话 我能坐下吗 |
[12:06] | SSCI, Finch? | 参情委 芬奇 |
[12:07] | Senate select committee on intelligence. | 参议院情报委员会 |
[12:09] | Ian Banks may be a congressional staffer. | 伊恩·班克斯可能是国会工作人员 |
[12:12] | If you wanted to report a crime that pertained to national security, | 如果想举报涉及国家安全的犯罪 |
[12:14] | SSCI would be one way to go. | 就可以找参情委 |
[12:16] | Our conversation was vague at best | 之前的谈话说得太模糊 |
[12:18] | so right now I’d like to know a little bit more | 所以现在我想更详细的了解 |
[12:19] | about what you saw. | 你的所见所闻 |
[12:20] | What I saw? | 我的所见所闻 |
[12:25] | I’m new at this, so help me out, okay? | 我没干过这个 所以先说清楚 好吗 |
[12:27] | How are you gonna protect me? | 你们要怎么保护我 |
[12:29] | Witness protection? Get me out of the country? | 证人保护计划 把我送出国 |
[12:31] | What’s the– what’s the protocol? | 协议是怎样的 |
[12:32] | We have measures in place to ensure your safety. | 我们有得当措施确保你的安全 |
[12:35] | But they’ll take time. | 但需要时间 |
[12:37] | Making someone disappear isn’t as easy as snapping your fingers. | 让一个人消失可不是易如反常的事 |
[12:40] | It is for me. | 对我向来容易 |
[12:40] | I’m not exactly the guy everyone’s gonna wonder about | 高中同学聚会都没有人会问问 |
[12:42] | at their high school reunion. | 我去哪儿了 |
[12:44] | And probably why this group picked me in the first place. | 那组织最初选择我多半就是为这个 |
[12:46] | If we’re to proceed, | 要进行下一步 |
[12:47] | you’ll need to tell me more about that group. | 你得告诉我更多关于那个组织的事 |
[12:50] | Look at it from my position. | 换位思考一下 |
[12:52] | We get calls all the time from folks reporting crimes | 整天都有人向我们举报 |
[12:54] | committed by our government. | 政府的罪行 |
[12:56] | Do you have any proof of illegal activity? | 你有任何不法行为的证据吗 |
[13:01] | Anything in your possession at all? | 你掌握了什么东西吗 |
[13:04] | I need assurances. | 我需要保证 |
[13:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:08] | Whatever comes out on this, my name isn’t anywhere near it. | 不论结果如何 不要把我扯进去 |
[13:11] | Guarantee that and my safety or I walk. | 确保这点 确保我的安全 否则我走人 |
[13:14] | Anonymity and safety, guaranteed. | 匿名加安全 确保 |
[13:18] | But for that to mean anything, Mr. Casey… | 但是首先 凯西先生 |
[13:22] | you have to trust me. | 你得信任我 |
[13:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:30] | When was the SSCI created? | 参情委几时创立的 |
[13:32] | – What? – The year. | -什么 -年份 |
[13:34] | Tell me that and we leave together. | 告诉我 我们就一起走 |
[13:38] | Finch, have you got a photo of Banks? | 芬奇 你有班克斯的照片吗 |
[13:40] | Sending you one now. | 正发给你 |
[13:42] | If this is Ian Banks, then who the hell is Casey talking to? | 这是伊恩·班克斯 那跟凯西说话的是谁 |
[13:45] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[13:46] | Mr. Casey, this isn’t– | 凯西先生 这不是 |
[13:48] | Forget it, okay? | 免谈了 好吗 |
[13:50] | None of this feels right, you don’t feel right. | 一切都感觉不对劲 你也不对劲 |
[13:52] | You follow me, I’ll make sure you regret it. | 你敢跟踪我 我一定会让你后悔 |
[13:57] | I’ll say this for Casey, he’s got good instincts. | 不得不说 凯西的直觉很准 |
[13:59] | He’s making a beeline for the back exit. | 他直接朝后门去了 |
[14:00] | Which quite possibly leads into the arms of the CIA. | 可能直接撞到中情局的枪口上了 |
[14:03] | You need to acquire him now. | 你得马上拦住他 |
[14:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:10] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[14:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:16] | I thought for a second you were gonna make me chase you. | 我还以为你会让我追着你跑 |
[14:22] | Attracting a lot of attention, shouting like that. | 如此大吼大叫 太招人注意 |
[14:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:26] | I’m security detail. This man’s my client. | 我是安保人员 这是我的客户 |
[14:28] | You mind telling me what this is all about? | 能跟我说说这是怎么回事吗 |
[14:30] | – Excuse me, I– – Shut up and let me save your life. | -抱歉 我 -闭嘴 我在救你 |
[14:32] | You should really put your weapon on the ground. | 你真的应该把武器放在地上 |
[14:35] | Why the hell would I do that? | 凭什么呢 |
[14:36] | For starters, you just lost possession of your client. | 首先 你刚刚把客户给丢了 |
[15:00] | You mercs are all the same. | 你们这些佣兵向来如此 |
[15:03] | You never think things through. | 从不会考虑周详 |
[15:13] | Mr. Dillinger, are you all right? | 狄林杰先生 你没事吧 |
[15:14] | Peachy. | 好得很 |
[15:15] | Got a couple of party crashers | 有人来搅局了 |
[15:17] | led by the man formerly known as Ian Banks. | 之前冒充伊恩·班克斯的那家伙领的人 |
[15:27] | One chump left. | 还剩一个货 |
[15:34] | That got interesting. | 有趣了 |
[15:39] | Where’s Casey? | 凯西呢 |
[15:45] | Powers that be aren’t gonna be happy. | 上头可不会高兴了 |
[15:47] | Powers that be sold Casey as a traitor. | 上头说凯西是叛国者 |
[15:52] | So why was he meeting with someone he thought was government? | 那他为什么想要和政府官员会面 |
[15:54] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:56] | That guy wasn’t government, though. | 反正那家伙也不是政府官员 |
[15:58] | Can’t hurt to ask him a few questions. | 问他几个问题也无伤大雅 |
[16:01] | Can’t hurt us, anyway. | 反正无伤我们 |
[16:04] | I’ve got Casey, Finch. | 我找到凯西了 芬奇 |
[16:06] | Now you wanna tell me how you knew those two were CIA? | 打算告诉我你怎么知道他俩是中情局的了吗 |
[16:08] | All that matters now is figuring out why | 现在重要的是查出为什么 |
[16:10] | Mr. Casey is in trouble and how we can help him. | 凯西先生有危险及我们怎么能帮助他 |
[16:12] | – Who are you talking to? – None of your business. | -你在跟谁说话 -不关你的事 |
[16:14] | Why don’t you start by telling me | 不如你告诉我 |
[16:15] | what you did that pissed so many people off? | 你到底干了什么 惹火了那么多人 |
[16:18] | Really? After all that? | 不是吧 都这样了 |
[16:20] | You’d be a chalk outline without me. | 没我你早死翘翘了 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[16:24] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[16:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:28] | I know all about you, Danny. | 我可知道你是谁 丹尼 |
[16:30] | College dropout. | 大学辍学 |
[16:31] | No family, at least none that can help you. | 没有家人 至少没有能帮你的家人 |
[16:33] | You’re alone with nowhere to run. | 你孤身一人 无处可逃 |
[16:35] | Mr. Dillinger, that’s enough. | 狄林杰先生 够了 |
[16:36] | The friends you got ain’t keeping you alive! I am! | 你朋友可保不住你的命 我可以 |
[16:38] | And in five seconds I’m throwing you back to the wolves | 五秒内我就能把你扔回狼堆里 |
[16:40] | unless you tell me why I’m sticking my neck out | 除非你告诉我 为什么我要冒生命危险 |
[16:42] | to save yours. | 来救你的命 |
[16:46] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[16:48] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[16:49] | I got a call from someone in the government. | 我接到一通政府人员的来电 |
[16:51] | They wanted me to test a secret system of theirs for weaknesses. | 他们想让我检测他们一套秘密系统的漏洞 |
[16:54] | They threw me in a bunker | 他们把我带进一个地堡 |
[16:55] | somewhere in the Pacific northwest. | 太平洋西北部的什么地方 |
[16:57] | It was the most advanced, complex system I’d ever seen. | 那是我见过最先进 最复杂的系统 |
[17:00] | For weeks, I tried breaking into this damn machine, until– | 数周来我一直试图黑进那该死的机器 直到 |
[17:03] | Mr. Dillinger! | 狄林杰先生 |
[17:04] | Get Mr. Casey off the streets! Immediately. | 带凯西先生离开大街 快 |
[17:06] | What’s got you spooked all of a sudden? | 你为什么忽然这么紧张 |
[17:08] | Do what I tell you! | 照我说的做 |
[17:09] | Take him to the safest place you can think of, | 把他带到你认为最安全的地方 |
[17:10] | and keep him there! | 让他待在那里 |
[17:13] | Let’s move. | 走 |
[17:23] | Mr. Dillinger, have you found a safe place for Mr. Casey? | 狄林杰先生 你为凯西先生找到安全地方了吗 |
[17:26] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[17:29] | No, no, no, you can’t bring him here. | 不不不 你不能带他来这里 |
[17:30] | You have to take him somewhere else. | 你得带他去别的地方 |
[17:31] | Somewhere Mr. and Mrs. Smith can find him? | 史密斯夫妇能找到的地方吗 |
[17:34] | The people looking for him cannot discover this location. | 绝不能让找他的那些人发现这个地方 |
[17:37] | Maybe you missed a few beats, but it’s a war zone outside. | 你晕头了吧 外面都开战了 |
[17:39] | Anyway, you can untwist your shorts, | 总之 你可以放松了 |
[17:40] | because I made sure nobody followed us. | 我确保没人跟踪我们 |
[17:42] | Are you positive about that? | 你万分确定吗 |
[17:46] | I need to sit down. | 我得坐下 |
[17:46] | – I need… – Get our friend a chair. | -我得 -给他把椅子 |
[17:56] | This is like a nightmare. | 真是个噩梦 |
[17:58] | I don’t understand any of it. | 我完全不明白 |
[17:59] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[17:59] | You can call me Harold. | 你可以叫我哈罗德 |
[18:01] | And this is my partner Mr. Dillinger. | 这是我的搭档 狄林杰先生 |
[18:04] | It may not seem like it, but we’re here to help you. | 虽然看起来可能不像 但我们是来帮你的 |
[18:08] | Can I get you some tea? | 要喝茶吗 |
[18:20] | Until now, this job has been nothing but damsels and bankers. | 之前 这工作不过是救救姑娘 银行家 |
[18:23] | Casey has grade “A” government hit men after him. | 凯西身后可是有顶级政府杀手追杀 |
[18:25] | Hit men you know. | 你认识的杀手 |
[18:27] | What the hell are we up against here, Harold? | 我们对付的到底是什么 哈罗德 |
[18:29] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样全凭猜测 |
[18:31] | I’ll speak with Mr. Casey after he’s calmed down a bit. | 凯西冷静一点后 我会跟他谈的 |
[18:33] | Perhaps we’d all be best served by your going outside | 或许现在最重要的是你到外面去 |
[18:36] | and securing the perimeter | 巡视一下周边 |
[18:38] | to be certain that you weren’t followed. | 确保你没有被跟踪 |
[18:43] | You got it, boss. | 好吧 老板 |
[19:04] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你了吗 |
[19:06] | No ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[19:07] | Perhaps you could elaborate | 或许你可以说明一下 |
[19:08] | on how a stealth operation to eliminate a liability | 为什么一次消除后患的秘密行动 |
[19:12] | turned into a gunfight in the middle of Manhattan. | 会演变成曼哈顿中心的一场枪战 |
[19:14] | We had no reason to suspect | 我们不知道 |
[19:16] | another party knew about Daniel Casey. | 还有他方知道了丹尼尔·凯西的事 |
[19:18] | You mean you got caught with your pants down. | 你是说你被抓了个现行 |
[19:20] | And now Casey has a bodyguard? | 现在凯西还有了保镖 |
[19:22] | At this moment, the agency has no intel. | 现在 中情局还没收到情报 |
[19:24] | Another reason why we should have taken care of this in-house. | 所以我们更应该内部解决 |
[19:27] | Our teams are nearly online. | 我们的队伍就快组好了 |
[19:29] | CIA kills Casey because they think he’s a traitor. | 中情局杀凯西是因为他们当他是叛国者 |
[19:32] | Northern Lights stays protected. | 北极光安然无恙 |
[19:34] | If Casey would have done his job | 如果凯西能搞定他的工作 |
[19:36] | and we had access to Northern Lights, | 我们获得北极光的权限 |
[19:38] | we could find him in a heartbeat. | 我们眨眼间就能找到他 |
[19:40] | Or anyone else, for that matter. | 其实是找到任何人 |
[19:42] | All due respect, ma’am. | 无意冒犯 女士 |
[19:45] | We might not be in this situation if we hadn’t killed Nathan Ingram. | 我们当初要是别杀奈森·英格拉姆 事不至此 |
[19:48] | Who better to provide unfettered access to the source | 最能提供无阻碍权限者 |
[19:52] | than the man who built it? | 莫过于其建造者了 |
[19:58] | Nathan Ingram outlived his usefulness. | 奈森·英格拉姆已经没有价值了 |
[20:02] | And he was dealt with accordingly. | 所以会被处理掉 |
[20:06] | You might consider him a cautionary tale. | 你可以把他当前车之鉴 |
[20:10] | Why don’t you make yourself useful? | 不如让自己有用点 |
[20:12] | Put this mess to bed by morning. | 明早前把这烂摊子处理好 |
[20:21] | Here’s the problem. | 现在情况是这样 |
[20:22] | My supervisor wants this wrapped up ASAP. | 上司希望这事能尽快解决 |
[20:26] | If you don’t start talking, my partner will get involved. | 你不交代 我搭档就要插手 |
[20:29] | You don’t want to interrupt her while she’s eating. | 你绝不会想在她吃饭时打扰她 |
[20:34] | Who do you work for? | 你们为谁工作 |
[20:36] | And what do you want with Daniel Casey? | 你们想从丹尼尔·凯西身上得到什么 |
[20:41] | Good cop, bad cop? | 一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸 |
[20:46] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑了 |
[20:50] | If I wasn’t in this chair… | 我要是没被绑在椅子上 |
[20:53] | I’d snap your neck like a twig. | 我会轻松折断你的脖子 |
[20:57] | Tried to warn you pal. | 警告过你了 老兄 |
[21:01] | There’s just one minor problem with that. | 只有一个小小的问题 |
[21:05] | You are in the chair. | 你就被绑在椅子上呢 |
[21:09] | God, I love this stuff. | 老天 我爱死这玩意儿了 |
[21:11] | You know what I like the most? | 知道我最爱它哪一点吗 |
[21:21] | Can’t get enough of it. | 总是欲罢不能 |
[21:27] | Rad. | 牛 |
[21:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:32] | Your setup. | 你的系统 |
[21:34] | I’ve never seen a Unix variant like that before. | 我没见过像这样的Unix系统变种 |
[21:37] | – It’s rad. – Thank you. | -很牛 -谢谢 |
[21:39] | But I don’t see your battery backup. | 但我没见到你的备用电源 |
[21:41] | What happens when the power goes out? | 如果电量耗尽了怎么办 |
[21:42] | The library is powered by a few gas generators | 图书馆靠大楼周围的一些燃料发电机 |
[21:45] | scattered around the building. | 来进行供电 |
[21:46] | As long as there’s fuel, the lights stay on. | 只要有燃料 灯就会一直亮着 |
[21:48] | Off the grid. | 不在电网内 |
[21:51] | Looks like I came to the right place. | 看来我来对地方了 |
[21:53] | You seem to know your way around systems pretty well, Mr. Casey. | 你似乎很了解电脑系统 凯西先生 |
[21:56] | I grew up in Tucson. | 我在图森长大 |
[21:58] | You gotta do something to pass the time. | 总得找点事打发时间 |
[22:01] | I started coding when I was ten. | 我从十岁开始写代码 |
[22:02] | I could debug a system easier than carry a conversation. | 对于我来说 调试系统比跟人聊天容易得多 |
[22:07] | Guess I was never much of a people person. | 我向来不擅与人交流 |
[22:08] | I’d say you’re doing just fine for now. | 你现在交流得很好啊 |
[22:12] | But I do know what you mean. | 不过我能理解你的意思 |
[22:13] | Sometimes people can be rather complicated. | 有时候人的确更为复杂 |
[22:15] | A computer only does what you’ve programmed it to do. | 而电脑只会按设计好的代码运行 |
[22:18] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:21] | At least that’s what I used to think. | 至少我之前是这么想的 |
[22:32] | – What’s that? – What I spent the last two months working on. | -这是什么 -我花了两个月钻研的东西 |
[22:35] | And probably why everyone’s trying to kill me. | 多半也是所有人都想杀我的原因 |
[22:36] | What can you tell me about the work you were doing | 能透露下你之前 |
[22:38] | for the government? | 为政府做的工作吗 |
[22:41] | Started out as a normal job. | 开始只是普通的活儿 |
[22:43] | Some system they wanted me to test. | 他们要我测试一些系统 |
[22:45] | They put me up in a motel. | 安排我住进个旅馆 |
[22:46] | No phone, no TV, guards around the clock. | 没有电话 没有电视 全天候有警卫 |
[22:49] | They’d drive me to and from the facility blindfolded. | 每次载我进出那机构都要蒙住眼 |
[22:52] | I mean, I didn’t even know what state I was in. | 我都不知道我在哪个州 |
[22:53] | It seems a bit excessive. | 这就有点过分了 |
[22:55] | All that secrecy. | 那么保密 |
[22:56] | Yeah, it almost seemed worth it once I saw the system. | 是啊 不过能见到那个系统就值得了 |
[23:00] | It was the most complicated layout I’d ever seen. | 那是我前所未见的复杂设计 |
[23:03] | Not to mention, the strongest heap of hardware | 还有那些我所接触过的 |
[23:05] | I’ve ever tried to breach. | 最强大的硬件设备 |
[23:06] | Nothing I threw at it made a dent. | 不管我怎么做 它都不动如山 |
[23:08] | So you were unable to find a weakness. | 这么说你未发现漏洞 |
[23:11] | Not until I found something hidden in the BIOS interface. | 后来我发现基本输入输出系统接口上隐藏有东西 |
[23:14] | A backdoor. | 一个后门 |
[23:15] | took me straight into the operating system. | 让我直接进入了操作系统 |
[23:17] | A backdoor. | 后门 |
[23:18] | I was in. | 我进去了 |
[23:20] | Managed to get a few bits of code onto the laptop | 把一些零散代码复制到了电脑上 |
[23:22] | before the system woke up and bit me. | 然后系统被唤醒了 开始反制 |
[23:25] | It adapted to my hack. Locked me out. | 它自动适应了我的入侵 将我封锁在外 |
[23:29] | The code you pulled… | 你拿到的那些代码 |
[23:31] | any idea what it was? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[23:32] | It’s so advanced it’s almost alien. | 太先进了 简直像是外星来的 |
[23:35] | I’ve been able to isolate a few strings of nine-digit numbers, but… | 我设法分离出了九位数代码中的一部分字串 但是 |
[23:39] | no clue what they mean. | 含义不明 |
[23:40] | What happened after the system locked you out? | 那系统把你封锁在外后发生了什么 |
[23:43] | I couldn’t shake this feeling | 我总有一种感觉 |
[23:44] | that I wasn’t testing the system. | 好像我不是在测试那个系统 |
[23:46] | I was showing the government how to break into it. | 而是在告诉政府如何侵入它 |
[23:48] | So I told them I was finished, | 所以我告诉他们搞不定 |
[23:50] | thanks for the gig. | 多谢工作邀约 |
[23:52] | Then I felt a needle in my neck. | 然后我感觉脖子被针刺了 |
[23:54] | And I blacked out. | 我晕了过去 |
[23:56] | I woke up in the trunk of a car, | 我在一个汽车后备箱里醒来 |
[23:57] | with a suicide note in my pocket. | 口袋里装着一封遗书 |
[24:00] | Figured they planned on killing me somewhere | 他们应该是打算杀了我 |
[24:01] | and making it look like I did it myself. | 布置成我自杀的样子 |
[24:03] | How did you manage to escape? | 你是怎么逃脱的 |
[24:05] | The car must have been going a hundred miles an hour | 那辆车时速开到了160公里 |
[24:06] | in the driving rain. | 还是大雨天 |
[24:08] | There was an accident, bad. | 发生了交通事故 很严重 |
[24:10] | I got out of that car | 我能逃出来 |
[24:11] | because it was wrapped around a pole. | 是因为车撞进了一根柱子里 |
[24:12] | Two guys in the front were dead. | 前面的两个人都死了 |
[24:14] | I grabbed my bag, | 我抓起我的包 |
[24:15] | took the cash in their wallets and ran. | 从他们钱包里拿了点现金就逃了 |
[24:19] | Thought I’d be safe calling the SSCI, but… | 还以为打给参情委就安全了 但是 |
[24:22] | we know how that turned out. | 结果都知道了 |
[24:24] | That’s an incredible story, Mr. Casey. | 这故事真令人难以置信 凯西先生 |
[24:26] | It certainly explains why the CIA is after you. | 难怪中情局要追杀你 |
[24:29] | However, there is the question | 不过 还有个问题 |
[24:30] | of the man you met with earlier today. | 今天早些时候与你见面的那个男人 |
[24:33] | That man went to a great deal of trouble to meet with you. | 那人大费周折地见你 |
[24:37] | We have no idea who he is or who he works for. | 我们完全不知道他是谁 为谁工作 |
[24:40] | But I think it’s safe to say that the secret work you did | 但我肯定的是 你为政府做的秘密工作 |
[24:42] | for the government is no longer secret. | 现在已不是秘密了 |
[25:01] | Good evening, Mr. Lambert. | 晚上好 兰伯特先生 |
[25:04] | Understand you had difficulty in acquiring our prize. | 看来你的酬金领取之路有了麻烦 |
[25:07] | CIA acted more aggressively than we anticipated. | 中情局的行动比我们预料得更激进 |
[25:10] | They tried to render Casey in broad daylight. | 他们在光天化日出手抓凯西 |
[25:13] | Is he in their custody now? | 他被他们抓住了吗 |
[25:15] | Someone pulled him out of there. | 有人把他救走了 |
[25:16] | Private detail, watching his back. | 有私人保镖保护他 |
[25:19] | CIA did, however, capture one of our operatives. | 不过中情局还是抓了我们一名特工 |
[25:22] | They’re no doubt pressing him now as to who we are. | 他们现在肯定在逼问他我们的身份 |
[25:25] | I can divert resources to recover him. | 我可以分出人手去找回他 |
[25:27] | Our people can take care of themselves. | 我们的人能照顾自己 |
[25:30] | Right now there’s only one man on the planet of any value, | 现在全世界只有一个人最有价值 |
[25:33] | and that’s Daniel Casey. | 那就是丹尼尔·凯西 |
[25:35] | Very well, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[25:37] | Mr. Lambert. | 兰伯特先生 |
[25:40] | Fail me again, and I’ll find someone more adequate for the task. | 再让我失望 我会另找高明 |
[25:45] | Are we clear on this? | 听明白了吗 |
[25:47] | We are, Mr. Greer. Thank you. | 是的 格里尔先生 谢谢 |
[26:04] | This is an original edition of Shannon and Weaver’s | 这是香农和韦弗的原版 |
[26:06] | Mathematical Theory of Communication. | 《通信的数学理论》 |
[26:08] | This is… | 这太 |
[26:09] | I believe the word you’re looking for is “rad.” | 我想你想说的词是”牛” |
[26:17] | What are you doing with that? | 你在干什么 |
[26:19] | The fraction of code that you captured here | 你截获的小段代码 |
[26:21] | is not entirely unfamiliar to me. | 我看着略眼熟 |
[26:24] | I was going to try to tweak it a bit. | 我试着微调一下 |
[26:26] | All right, just be careful, okay? | 好吧 小心点 好吗 |
[26:27] | It’s the only thing keeping everyone from killing me. | 唯一能阻止所有人杀我的就是这个 |
[26:29] | Besides you. | 以及你 |
[26:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:32] | In addition to the government wanting you dead, | 除了政府想要你死 |
[26:34] | there is also a second interested party, | 还有第二相关方 |
[26:37] | about whom we know nothing. | 我们对其一无所知 |
[26:39] | I’ve arranged for a sale on the darknet. | 我在黑暗网络安排了出售 |
[26:41] | – You’re gonna give it to them? – No. | -你要交给他们 -不 |
[26:43] | I have a hunch that the group’s concern | 我总觉得这个组织在乎的 |
[26:44] | lies with the laptop and not the man carrying it. | 是手提电脑 而不是拥有它的人 |
[26:47] | If we sell it, they might call off their pursuit of you | 如果我们卖了 他们可能会叫手下停止追杀你 |
[26:50] | in favor of finding the code. | 专心找代码 |
[26:51] | Takes care of one group of psychos, | 那就解决了一组神经病 |
[26:52] | but doesn’t really help us with the CIA. | 但解决不了中情局啊 |
[26:54] | No, it doesn’t. | 是解决不了 |
[26:55] | Which is why my partner is chartering a plane | 所以我的搭档正在租飞机 |
[26:57] | to fly you safely out of the country. | 送你安全出国 |
[26:59] | Yeah, I won’t get too far without a new identity. | 好吧 没有新身份我走不了多远 |
[27:02] | I had a buddy drawing up some papers for me as a “Hail Mary.” | 我有个朋友帮我做了身份文件 |
[27:04] | Might be wise to avoid known associates at this time, | 此时最好是避免接触任何已知联系人 |
[27:08] | if you can help it. | 如果可以的话 |
[27:10] | And, in this case, you can. | 这次刚好就可以 |
[27:11] | I took the liberty of creating a new identity myself. | 我冒昧自行创造了一个新身份 |
[27:17] | Also a clean phone. | 还有一部安全手机 |
[27:21] | Sounds like you thought of everything. | 看来你都想周全了 |
[27:25] | So how long have you been running? | 你逃多久了 |
[27:28] | It’s obvious. This place, your setup. | 挺明显了 这个地方 你的设备 |
[27:32] | And I think you know more about that code | 我认为你对那个代码的了解 |
[27:33] | than you’re willing to admit. | 远不止你所说 |
[27:38] | I know that anyone that has contact with this system | 我知道与你研究过的这个系统 |
[27:41] | that you worked on… | 有关的人 |
[27:43] | either ends up dead… | 要么死了 |
[27:46] | or they lose so much, they wish they were. | 要么失去太多 宁愿自己死了 |
[27:49] | The truth is, besides Mr. Dillinger, | 事实上 除了狄林杰先生 |
[27:51] | you’re the only person that’s ever been here. | 你是唯一到过这儿的人 |
[27:55] | I have to ask you– | 我必须请求你 |
[27:57] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不必 |
[27:59] | Harold, I owe you my life. | 哈罗德 我欠你一条命 |
[28:02] | However this shakes out, they catch me… | 不管结果如何 就算他们抓住我 |
[28:05] | I won’t tell them anything about you or this place. | 我也不会说出你和这个地方 |
[28:17] | I hope you enjoyed the warm-up. | 希望你还享受热身 |
[28:20] | ’cause we’re about to run the triathlon. | 因为接下来要开始铁人三项了 |
[28:23] | First event… | 第一项 |
[28:25] | “This little piggy.” | “这头小猪” |
[28:27] | The second one I like to call… | 第二项 我喜欢称之为 |
[28:30] | “Glass jaw.” | “[玻璃]脆弱下巴” |
[28:32] | Word of advice: | 给你一个建议 |
[28:34] | Try not to swallow it. | 尽量别吞下去 |
[28:36] | I’ll leave the third one up to you. | 第三项由你决定 |
[28:39] | It’d be helpful to think about which body part | 最好想想 哪个身体部位 |
[28:41] | you could live without. | 你能舍弃 |
[28:45] | A word. | 借一步 |
[28:48] | Ol’ ball and chain. | 甜蜜的负担啊 |
[28:50] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[28:53] | I recognize that look. | 我认出这表情了 |
[28:55] | You’re about to tell a girl she can’t have any fun. | 准备告诉姑娘 不许人家玩儿了 |
[28:58] | I’m just waiting for the part | 我只是在等着 |
[28:59] | where torturing this guy helps us find Casey. | 这酷刑几时能帮我们找到凯西 |
[29:02] | I’m just getting started. Give it time. | 我这才刚开始呢 给点时间 |
[29:04] | Trust me, the way you’re threatening him, | 相信我 你那么威胁 |
[29:06] | If he was gonna spill, he’d of done it by now. | 他要交待 现在已经交待了 |
[29:09] | He’ll spill. Whether he talks or not. | 他会交待的 不管他说不说 |
[29:21] | That’s new. | 这倒新鲜 |
[29:24] | We should’ve killed him hours ago. | 我们还不如几小时前杀了他 |
[29:26] | At least he took a shot at us. | 至少当时他朝我们开枪了 |
[29:28] | We don’t even know what Casey’s guilty of. | 我们甚至不知道凯西到底犯了什么罪 |
[29:31] | If I didn’t know you any better, | 我要不是很了解你 |
[29:32] | I’d say you were about to question orders. | 还以为你打算质疑命令 |
[29:35] | No. I’m gonna reacquire Casey. | 不 我会再次抓到凯西 |
[29:39] | And then I’m gonna kill him. | 然后我会杀了他 |
[29:47] | Ready, gentlemen? | 准备好了吗 先生们 |
[29:48] | Everything all right, Mr. Dillinger? | 一切都顺利吗 狄林杰先生 |
[29:50] | In a couple of hours | 再过几个小时 |
[29:51] | our friend here’s gonna be on a plane to Prague. | 我们这位朋友就会飞往布拉格 |
[29:55] | – Sencha Green. – Thank you. | -煎绿茶 -谢谢 |
[29:57] | I’ll need just another hour to finish Mr. Casey’s documents. | 我还需要一小时完成凯西先生的文件 |
[30:02] | Once he’s in the air, | 他一上飞机 |
[30:04] | I need to fill you in on some other business we have to conclude. | 我需要你处理一件我们必须了结的事 |
[30:07] | Selling Casey’s hardware. | 卖掉凯西的硬盘 |
[30:11] | I hadn’t told you that yet. | 我并没告诉过你 |
[30:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:15] | Because you’re a very private person, Harold. | 因为你非常注重隐私 哈罗德 |
[30:17] | You only share things when it suits you. | 你愿意的时候才肯分享 |
[30:23] | Not a very good deal for me. | 对我可不公平 |
[30:24] | Probably wind up dead if I keep working for you. | 再继续为你工作 我会死掉 |
[30:29] | I don’t know what’s on this puppy, | 我不知道这小可爱里是什么 |
[30:30] | but I know a lot of people want it. | 但我知道很多人想得到它 |
[30:31] | So I lined up a buyer of my own. | 所以我自己牵线找了买家 |
[30:34] | Turns out the Chinese are more than a little curious | 结果发现中国人特别有兴趣 |
[30:36] | to get their hands on some secret technology. | 购买某些秘密科技 |
[30:38] | Mr. Dillinger… | 狄林杰先生 |
[30:40] | what have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[30:42] | You knew I was a shark when you hired me. | 你雇我时就知道我是条鲨鱼 |
[30:44] | Don’t act surprised when I smell blood in the water. | 所以当我闻血而动时就别吃惊了 |
[30:47] | Stop, st– | 住手 住 |
[30:55] | There’s no plane, is there? | 根本就没安排飞机 对吗 |
[30:57] | There is. | 有安排 |
[30:58] | It’s just for me. | 为我准备的 |
[31:00] | You gonna turn me in? | 你要交出我吗 |
[31:01] | Do I look like I give a damn about what happens to you? | 你觉得我鸟你的死活吗 |
[31:05] | Why don’t you do what you do best? | 你不如就做自己最拿手的 |
[31:08] | Run. | 逃吧 |
[31:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:41] | Lester, it’s me! | 莱斯特 是我 |
[31:43] | – You all right, kid? – Yeah! | -你还好吧 小子 -是的 |
[31:44] | Kinda. No. Look, | 算是吧 不好 |
[31:46] | turns out I’m gonna need those papers after all. | 看来我还是需要那些文件 |
[31:48] | I just got it all in order. | 我刚整理好 |
[31:50] | Why don’t you come by the office? I’ll be here. | 不如你来我办公室吧 我在这儿等你 |
[31:54] | Suppose that makes things easier. | 这样就轻松多了 |
[31:57] | You don’t have to hurt him. | 你没必要伤害他 |
[31:58] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[31:59] | He doesn’t deserve to die. | 他不该死 |
[32:02] | A tsunami wipes out a village in India. | 海啸夷平了一整座印度村庄 |
[32:05] | Those are good people who don’t deserve to die. | 村民们都是好人 不该死 |
[32:08] | Your friend is a traitor. | 你朋友是叛国者 |
[32:11] | And he’s gonna get everything that’s coming to him. | 一切都是他罪有应得 |
[33:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:02] | – Mr. Casey, are you all right? – Yeah. | -凯西先生 你没事吧 -没事 |
[33:04] | I’d say you still got a few glitches in your operation. | 看来你的行动还是有纰漏 |
[33:07] | – Where are you? I’ll come and get you. – No need. | -你在哪儿 我去接你 -不用了 |
[33:09] | Gonna get my papers from Lester and disappear. | 去找莱斯特取文件 然后就此消失 |
[33:10] | No, it’s too dangerous, please, Mr. Casey. | 不行 太危险了 拜托 凯西先生 |
[33:12] | I can still get you out. | 我仍然能帮你脱身 |
[33:13] | You’ve done more than enough. | 你为我做得够多了 |
[33:15] | I’d be dead if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 我早就没命了 |
[33:16] | And don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[33:17] | I won’t send you a postcard. | 我不会给你寄明信片的 |
[33:21] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[33:24] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[33:30] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[33:32] | Sure, I do. | 当然有必要 |
[33:34] | Daniel Casey’s an enemy of the State. | 丹尼尔·凯西可是国家公敌 |
[33:36] | A crime punishable by death. | 其罪当诛 |
[33:48] | Who were you on the phone with? | 你之前在跟谁讲电话 |
[33:51] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[33:52] | You people have taken enough from me. | 你们这些人已经夺走我太多东西了 |
[33:54] | You’re not getting anything else. | 休想再得到更多 |
[33:57] | Any sign of Casey, John? | 看到凯西了吗 约翰 |
[33:58] | I’ve got eyes on him. | 我已经找到他了 |
[34:00] | Good. I’ll secure things here. | 很好 这边就交给我吧 |
[34:07] | What is it they say about great minds? | 难怪人家说英雄所见略同啊 |
[34:09] | Little slow to the party, fellas. | 你们来晚了 伙计们 |
[34:11] | Keg’s tapped. | 好戏散场了 |
[34:12] | We have Casey. | 凯西在我们手上 |
[34:14] | Would you consider a stay of execution? | 你能迟点再解决他吗 |
[34:17] | All I need is a little time alone with him. | 我需要跟他独处一会儿 |
[34:19] | What’s your deal with this guy? | 你为什么要找这家伙 |
[34:20] | I just want to ask him a few questions. | 我只想问他几个问题 |
[34:22] | When I’m done, he’s official property of | 等我问完 他就完全归你们 |
[34:23] | the Central Intelligence Agency. | 中央情报局了 |
[34:25] | Everyone gets what they want. | 大家各取所需 |
[34:27] | We all walk out of here alive. | 我们都能活着离开 |
[34:30] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[34:32] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[34:33] | you were never getting out of here alive. | 你都不可能活着离开 |
[34:37] | Kara? | 凯拉 |
[34:41] | I’m fine, John. | 我没事 约翰 |
[34:44] | Caught a little grief from the suicide squad, | 被几个自动找死的感染了 |
[34:46] | so I had to give it right back. | 所以得回报一下 |
[34:47] | Killed most of them. | 基本都干掉了 |
[34:48] | One got away. | 跑了一个 |
[34:49] | Gonna need a few minutes to sanitize the room. | 需要几分钟清理下房间 |
[34:54] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:57] | What about Casey? | 凯西怎么样 |
[34:59] | He still sucking air or what? | 他还喘气吗 |
[35:07] | Not anymore. | 断气了 |
[35:09] | I’ll dump him in the water and meet you at the car. | 我把他丢进河里去 车上会合 |
[35:15] | We should get you out of here. | 你得赶快离开这儿 |
[35:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:22] | I’ve looked into the eyes of traitors before, Casey. | 我直视过叛国者的双眼 凯西 |
[35:26] | You’re no traitor. | 你不是叛国者 |
[35:29] | You just look like a man who’s trapped. | 你看来不过是惹上了麻烦 |
[35:36] | You’re gonna take the next bus headed to Maine. | 你搭乘下一班大巴去缅因州 |
[35:38] | When you arrive in Caribou, | 到了卡里布后 |
[35:39] | a man will be waiting to drive you into Canada. | 有人在等着开车送你去加拿大 |
[35:42] | If he tells me you didn’t show up, | 如果他告诉我你没出现 |
[35:43] | I’m gonna come looking for you. | 我会亲自去找你 |
[35:45] | And when I find you, I’m gonna be in a very bad mood. | 等我找到你 心情可不会怎么好 |
[35:47] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[35:49] | You get me outta here, I promise I disappear. | 你帮我离开这儿 我保证就此消失 |
[35:52] | Like a ghost. | 人间蒸发 |
[35:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:55] | One more thing, Casey. | 还有件事 凯西 |
[35:57] | Boss is gonna need proof of death. | 上头需要有死亡证明 |
[36:00] | Couple of molars should do it. | 给我几颗臼齿就行 |
[36:02] | Care to do the honors? | 介意自己动手吗 |
[36:16] | We clean? | 搞定了吗 |
[36:18] | We’re clean. | 搞定了 |
[36:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:22] | We’re done here. | 收工了 |
[36:23] | Casey didn’t have anything else on him. | 凯西身上没有什么东西 |
[36:25] | Whatever he stole is still out there. | 他偷的东西仍旧流失在外 |
[36:28] | Not our problem. | 与我们无关 |
[36:29] | Powers that be said we’re moving on. | 上头让我们放手 |
[36:32] | Don’t know why, don’t care. | 不明原因 也不关心 |
[36:33] | We’ve been reassigned. | 我们有新任务了 |
[36:35] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[36:36] | Morocco. | 摩洛哥 |
[36:37] | Forecast is 70 degrees and sunny. | 天气预报气温21度 晴天 |
[36:40] | Smile, John. | 微笑 约翰 |
[36:42] | We just made the world a little safer tonight. | 我们今晚可让世界更安全了 |
[36:56] | Mr. Dillinger, wait! | 狄林杰先生 等等 |
[37:02] | How the hell’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[37:05] | Tracked my phone, didn’t you? | 追踪我的手机 是吗 |
[37:07] | Course you did. | 当然了 |
[37:09] | What the hell do you want, Harold? | 你到底想要什么 哈罗德 |
[37:11] | You here to stop me or bury me in case this backfires? | 来阻止我 埋葬我 免得引火烧身吗 |
[37:14] | Can’t have anything trace back to you–that it? | 不能追溯到你头上 是吧 |
[37:16] | – You have to trust me. – Trust you. | -你得相信我 -相信你 |
[37:19] | How can I trust you when you don’t trust anyone? | 我怎么相信你 你自己谁都不信 |
[37:22] | It’s like you said: the code is blood in the water, | 如你所说 代码是血 |
[37:25] | but you’re not the only shark. | 但你不是唯一的鲨鱼 |
[37:27] | There isn’t a government on this planet | 世界上的所有政府都会 |
[37:29] | that wouldn’t kill to get it and they have, | 拼命想抢到手 他们已经行动了 |
[37:31] | Mr. Dillinger. | 狄林杰先生 |
[37:32] | I knew you knew what this was. | 我就知道你知道这是什么 |
[37:34] | It has something to do with how you get your numbers, doesn’t it? | 跟你获得号码有关 是吧 |
[37:37] | If you wanna fill me in, now’s your chance. | 你要想告诉我 就现在 |
[37:44] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是 |
[37:45] | Please, it doesn’t have to be this way. | 求你了 没必要这样 |
[37:49] | You made it this way. | 这都是你造成的 |
[37:52] | By keeping me in the dark. | 因为你什么都瞒着我 |
[37:55] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[38:00] | Thanks for the job, Harold. | 谢谢给我这份工作 哈罗德 |
[38:02] | Don’t try to follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[38:25] | What happened last night? | 昨晚怎么回事 |
[38:26] | The man we thought to be Casey’s bodyguard | 我们认为是凯西保镖的那个人 |
[38:28] | attempted to sell the laptop to the Chinese. | 企图将电脑卖给中国人 |
[38:36] | Our agent arrived and neutralized him. | 我们的特工赶到 处理了他 |
[38:46] | Then proceeded to dispatch several others. | 然后处理了其他人 |
[39:07] | There was, however, a complication. | 但是出了点 麻烦 |
[39:11] | One buyer got away with the laptop. | 有一名买家带着电脑跑了 |
[39:14] | So the agent failed. | 这么说那特工失败了 |
[39:15] | That’s not how she put it in her debrief. | 她的任务报告中可不是那么写的 |
[39:19] | She said if we’d sent her sooner, | 她说如果我们早点派她去 |
[39:20] | She’d have killed them all. | 她本可统统杀光 |
[39:22] | She said what? | 她说什么 |
[39:23] | To be honest, her exact words | 坦白说 她的原话 |
[39:25] | were slightly more colorful than that. | 要更加”丰富多彩” |
[39:34] | All things considered, | 总的来说 |
[39:34] | I think we can expect great things from her. | 我认为可以对她委以重任 |
[39:43] | Didn’t anyone ever tell you | 没人告诉过你 |
[39:44] | it isn’t safe to be in the park at night? | 晚上这公园不安全吗 |
[39:59] | We have a lead on the location of the laptop. | 我们有电脑位置的线索了 |
[40:02] | The buyers were traced back to a software facility | 我们追踪买家到一处软件机构 |
[40:05] | in Ordos, China. | 位于中国鄂尔多斯 |
[40:06] | The thing’s more trouble than it’s worth. | 这事儿惹的麻烦过多了 |
[40:08] | The two CIA agents on the Casey job– | 那两名负责凯西的中情局特工 |
[40:11] | the ones that let the laptop get away in the first place– | 害电脑流失出去的家伙 |
[40:15] | send them in to confirm it’s the device. | 让他们去确认设备 |
[40:18] | Then destroy it. Along with them. | 然后摧毁它 连同他们一起 |
[40:20] | We can’t risk these things getting back to us. | 不能冒险让此事反噬我们 |
[40:22] | Consider it done, ma’am. | 必定完成 夫人 |
[40:47] | Mr. Dillinger, I… | 狄林杰先生 我 |
[41:09] | Casey’s dead. | 凯西死了 |
[41:11] | But I’ve managed to track his laptop to Ordos, China. | 但我追踪到电脑了 在中国鄂尔多斯 |
[41:14] | Glad you could salvage something from this, Mr. Lambert. | 很高兴你能做出补救 兰伯特先生 |
[41:17] | Get a team together. | 带队伍过去 |
[41:59] | Daniel Casey, I presume? | 丹尼尔·凯西 是吧 |
[42:03] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道那个名字的 |
[42:04] | We have a mutual friend. | 我们有位共同的朋友 |
[42:07] | In fact, that’s why I’ve been sent here. | 事实上 我正因此而来 |
[42:10] | Cute. You’re gonna need that. | 真可爱 你会需要的 |
[42:13] | Underneath the floorboard in your bedroom, | 你卧室的地板下面 |
[42:15] | you have $50,000 in cash and a fake passport. | 藏有五万现金和一本假护照 |
[42:18] | I’m gonna need you to grab it. | 去带上 |
[42:21] | – Are we going somewhere? – You are. | -我们要去什么地方吗 -你要去 |
[42:23] | Cartagena, Colombia. You’re looking for a man named Greenfield. | 哥伦比亚卡塔赫纳 你去找一位格林菲尔德先生 |
[42:27] | Sadly, I’ve got other places to be. | 可惜 我得去别处 |
[42:35] | Look, you’re really pretty and all, | 虽然你是很漂亮 |
[42:37] | but this doesn’t make any sense. | 但这没有道理 |
[42:39] | All you need to understand | 你只要知道 |
[42:40] | is you have a higher calling now, | 现在有更高的使命在召唤你 |
[42:42] | so it’s time for you to leave. | 所以你该离开了 |
[42:43] | Also, I may have attracted some attention on my way in here. | 还有 我来时可能吸引了一些注意力 |
[42:47] | Men with guns should be arriving any second. | 持枪者随时可能赶到 |
[42:50] | When I turn that dial, | 我一转那开关 |
[42:52] | you’re gonna have about two minutes | 你就只剩下两分钟时间 |
[42:53] | before this place explodes. | 然后这里就要爆炸了 |
[42:55] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这一切的 |
[42:56] | Like I said… | 如我所说 |
[42:58] | we have a mutual friend. | 我们有位共同的朋友 |
[43:01] | And right now, she needs your help. | 现在 她需要你的帮助 |