时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -You are being -Watched. | -你被 -监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:19] | Name’s root. | 名叫”根” |
[00:20] | She’s a hacker, extortionist, murderer. | 她是黑客 勒索犯 杀人凶手 |
[00:23] | She hacks human beings as easily as she hacks computers. | 她黑进人脑就跟黑进电脑一样简单 |
[00:25] | I don’t want to control your machine. | 我并不想控制你的机器 |
[00:27] | I just want to set it free. | 我只想要放它自由 |
[00:29] | I already did. | 我已经放了 |
[00:30] | The machine’s given me a mission. | 机器给了我一个任务 |
[00:32] | Things are evolving. | 形势在演变 |
[00:33] | You say you’re an interface, | 你说你是界面 |
[00:34] | Your eyes and your ears are your ports, | 你的眼睛和耳朵是你的接口 |
[00:37] | We can put a stop to that. | 我们可以阻止 |
[00:38] | I wish you’d listened. | 你当初听我的话就好了 |
[00:39] | Then the drives would have never fallen into the wrong hands. | 那样硬盘就不会误入敌手 |
[00:42] | Decima Technologies. | 德西玛科技 |
[00:43] | 化名 格里尔 约翰 运营总监 德西玛科技 | |
[00:43] | My Samaritan… | 我的”撒马利亚人” |
[00:45] | you are destined for great things. | 你注定将成就伟业 |
[00:49] | 乘客 3名警卫 8名囚犯 | |
[01:01] | New fish, | 菜鸟 |
[01:02] | You want a tip? | 要点建议[龟头]不 |
[01:04] | No, thanks. | 免了 谢了 |
[01:05] | That’s too bad, ’cause you’re getting the whole thing. | 太可惜了 不仅是头 整个儿都给你噢 |
[01:18] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[01:21] | Ma’am, hello? | 女士 喂 |
[01:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:26] | I’m fine. Thanks for asking. | 我没事 劳你费心 |
[01:30] | Get out there. We’ve got a problem. | 下去看看 我们有麻烦了 |
[01:31] | Go get ’em, biggie. | 上啊 牛逼货 |
[01:32] | Show ’em what you got. | 给他们点颜色看看 |
[01:35] | You, hands in the air– get down on the–aah! | 你 举起手来 趴在 |
[01:40] | What have we here? | 瞧瞧瞧瞧 |
[01:42] | Hey, baby. I want a piece of that. | 宝贝儿 给爷尝尝味儿吧 |
[01:45] | Billy. | 比利 |
[01:47] | Wanna get outta here? | 想离开这儿吗 |
[01:49] | Come on, sugar. | 来吧 小甜心 |
[01:50] | Why don’t you take me with– | 不如把哥也带上 |
[01:55] | My name’s Billy too! | 我也叫比利啊 |
[01:59] | So do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 |
[02:01] | All right, I have him. What’s next? | 好了 找到他了 然后呢 |
[02:04] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[02:05] | Who are you? Hello? | 你是谁 喂 |
[02:08] | Hello! | 喂 |
[02:09] | Wrong side. I’m deaf in that ear. | 站错边了 我这只耳朵聋了 |
[02:11] | Can you do a German accent? | 你会说德国口音吗 |
[02:14] | Learn. | 学着 |
[02:14] | Yes, thank you for noticing. | 是的 多谢留意 |
[02:16] | Yes, thank you for noticing. | 是的 多谢留意 |
[02:18] | Look, thanks for busting me out and all, | 多谢你把我救出来 |
[02:20] | but what the hell is going on? | 可这到底是怎么回事 |
[02:22] | In your case, Billy, | 你这件事 比利 |
[02:23] | I haven’t figured that out yet. | 我还没弄清楚 |
[02:25] | All I know is that the fate of the future | 我只知道未来 |
[02:27] | hangs in the balance, | 岌岌可危 |
[02:28] | And you have some role to play. | 这其中需要你这一角色 |
[02:30] | Shave. | 刮胡子 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I don’t mean to complain, | 好吧 我倒不想埋怨 |
[02:42] | but I’m probably gonna die soon. | 不过我看我是命不久矣 |
[02:49] | The pants will be a bit long. | 裤子会有点长 |
[02:54] | So what do you need me to boost? | 你要我偷什么 |
[02:57] | You do know I’m a car thief, right? | 你知道我是偷车贼 是吧 |
[02:59] | I don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 也不在乎 |
[03:01] | My boss only gives me the information I need to do my job, | 我的老大只给我必要的信息 |
[03:04] | And… | 而且 |
[03:07] | right now I need you to learn this signature, fast. | 现在必要的是你学会这个签名 要快 |
[03:14] | I’m gonna need a– | 我需要 |
[03:17] | “茄子” | |
[03:22] | That’s Daizo. | 这位是北山 |
[03:24] | I saved him from the Tokyo police last month. | 我上个月从东京警察手里救出了他 |
[03:26] | He’s been with me ever since. | 之后他就一直跟着我了 |
[03:28] | We good? | 好了吗 |
[03:38] | Where were you when I got busted? | 我被抓时你去哪儿了呢 |
[03:40] | Ranch Stone psychiatric facility. | 斯通牧场精神病院 |
[03:46] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[03:48] | – Where? – No idea. | -哪儿 -不知道 |
[03:52] | 谢谢 | |
[03:53] | 甘特施密兹 国防部文职人员 | |
[04:03] | I love it when you do this. | 我最喜欢你这样了 |
[04:05] | Not you. Go inside now. | 不是说你 进去吧 |
[04:19] | Dr. Schmitz? | 施密兹博士 |
[04:21] | Dr. Schmitz, got a package for you. | 施密兹博士 有你的包裹 |
[04:23] | I.D. and signature, please. | 请出示证件并签名 |
[04:47] | Did you change your hair? | 你换发型了 |
[04:49] | Yes, thank you for noticing. | 是的 多谢留意 |
[05:01] | We should go before he gets here. | 走吧 免得他到 |
[05:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:20] | So what was all this? | 这到底是什么情况啊 |
[05:21] | My boss and I are trying | 我的老大和我正在设法 |
[05:23] | to stop something very bad from happening. | 阻止一场严重的事件 |
[05:26] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[05:29] | 3109 west 23rd street. | 西23街3109号 |
[05:33] | Looks like that’s where I’m headed next. | 看来我接下来得去这儿了 |
[05:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:37] | You’ll find out when you get there. | 你到了才会知道 |
[05:39] | Thanks for playing. | 感谢你的角色扮演 |
[05:40] | Now here’s your lovely parting gift. | 你的临别礼物 |
[05:43] | At the second lunch table on the left in cell block D, | D区右边第二张桌子 |
[05:46] | sit across from a 300-pound Chickasaw named Arnold. | 坐着一位体重270多斤的[印第安]契卡索人名叫阿诺德 |
[05:49] | He loves dinosaurs as much as you do. | 他跟你一样酷爱恐龙 |
[05:52] | Tell him that, and he’ll have your back forever. | 告诉他这点 他就会一直保护你 |
[06:00] | There he is! | 他在这儿 |
[06:01] | Police! Police! Don’t move! | 警察 警察 别动 |
[06:02] | Stay right where you are. | 不许动 |
[06:04] | Put your hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[06:18] | So whom am I looking for this time? | 这次要我找谁呢 |
[06:23] | Powerful CEO? | 有权有势的首席执行官 |
[06:26] | A rogue hacker? | 雇佣黑客 |
[06:28] | A hit man posing as a delivery guy? | 伪装成快递员的杀手 |
[06:37] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[06:44] | Hello, Cyrus. | 你好啊 赛勒斯 |
[06:47] | I’m supposed to take you to breakfast. | 我要带你去吃早餐 |
[06:53] | Just a pb&j, huh? | 只要三明治吗 |
[06:55] | You sure you wouldn’t rather have some eggs? | 确定不想来点鸡蛋吗 |
[06:58] | No, thanks. This is dinner for me. | 免了 谢了 这算我的晚餐了 |
[07:01] | Working nights is all about routine. | 上夜班必须得保持规律 |
[07:03] | Gotta trick your body into going to sleep | 得让自己的身体准备好 |
[07:05] | when the rest of the world is waking up. | 在全世界醒来时入睡 |
[07:07] | Same meal, same place every day, | 每天都是同样的食物 同样的地点 |
[07:11] | or I don’t sleep a wink. | 否则我就别想合眼 |
[07:15] | But I do appreciate the meal | 不过谢谢你这顿饭 |
[07:17] | and the hot cocoa. | 和热可可 |
[07:24] | Normally people ask more questions. | 一般人家会问很多问题 |
[07:26] | – Such as? – “Who are you?” | -比如呢 -“你是谁”啊 |
[07:29] | “What do you want with me?” | “你想我怎么样”啊 |
[07:31] | “What the hell’s going on?” | “这到底是怎么回事”啊 |
[07:34] | Que sera, sera. | [西班牙语] |
[07:36] | Whatever will be, will be. | 该来的 自然会来 |
[07:38] | Took me a long time to see it, | 我以前不明白 |
[07:39] | but there’s an order to things, a plan. | 凡事都是命中注定 天意安排 |
[07:43] | And everything that happens is part of it, | 所发生的一切都是注定的 |
[07:45] | including you. | 包括你 |
[07:48] | But if it makes you feel any better, | 不过要是你乐意 |
[07:50] | What the hell is going on? | “这到底是怎么回事” |
[07:53] | My boss wanted me to talk to you. | 我的老大让我跟你谈谈 |
[07:55] | Which means you and I are supposed | 那就是说你我应该 |
[07:56] | to do something together, | 一起合作某件事 |
[07:59] | Something important. | 很重要的事 |
[08:01] | Sounds like you got a weird job. | 你这工作听着都古怪 |
[08:03] | What’s your boss want us to do? | 你老大让我干啥 |
[08:06] | She won’t say. | 她不说 |
[08:08] | She likes it better when I figure it out myself. | 她比较希望我自己弄清楚 |
[08:12] | Sounds like you have a weird boss. | 你这老大听着都古怪 |
[08:19] | Well, now I go to the park for a walk, rain or shine. | 现在我得去公园走走了 风雨无阻 |
[08:23] | Fresh air helps me have good dreams. | 新鲜空气能帮我入眠 |
[08:26] | You’re more than welcome to join if you like. | 你乐意的话 欢迎陪我 |
[08:46] | You should know better than to try to sneak up on me, Harold. | 这么偷偷接近我可不明智啊 哈罗德 |
[08:53] | Did you come to welcome me back to New York? | 你是来欢迎我重回纽约吗 |
[08:56] | Actually, we’re here for Mr. Wells. | 其实 我们是为威尔斯先生而来 |
[08:59] | His number came 7:04 this morning. | 他的号码早上7:04跳了出来 |
[09:03] | Your multifaceted machine | 你那无所不能的机器 |
[09:05] | sure does work in mysterious ways, doesn’t she? | 真是神秘莫测啊 是吧 |
[09:07] | In this case perhaps not that mysterious. | 这次倒不太难测 |
[09:10] | When Mr. Reese and Ms. Shaw accessed the security system | 里瑟先生和肖女士进入他工作的 |
[09:13] | in the building where he works, | 那栋大楼的安保系统后 |
[09:15] | they found you approaching him | 发现你接近了他 |
[09:18] | at precisely 7:04 a.m. | 正好在早上7:04 |
[09:22] | I’ve prepared a preliminary study of his digital footprint, | 我初步查看了他的网络数据资料 |
[09:27] | and in my estimation | 据我判断 |
[09:28] | the most dangerous thing in Cyrus Wells’s life is you. | 赛勒斯·威尔斯生活中最危险的就是你了 |
[09:32] | Whatever your plan is, Ms. Groves, | 不管你的计划如何 格罗夫斯女士 |
[09:36] | I believe you’re gonna get him killed. | 我相信你会害他送命 |
[09:47] | Relax, Harold. | 别紧张 哈罗德 |
[09:48] | Nobody’s getting anybody killed. | 不会有人送命的 |
[09:51] | Cyrus is perfectly safe with me. | 赛勒斯跟我在一起非常安全 |
[09:54] | If the machine sent us his number, | 既然机器把他的号码发给我们 |
[09:56] | it may mean that you are placing Mr. Wells at risk. | 那可能意味着是你把威尔斯先生置于危险之中了 |
[10:01] | Or it could mean I’m here to protect him. | 或者意味着我来保护他了 |
[10:04] | Honestly, Harold, keeping up with everything | 坦白说 哈罗德 要跟上 |
[10:06] | the machine whispers in my ear can be tricky, | 机器对我说的每一句话可不容易 |
[10:09] | especially now that I’m down to one. | 特别是现在我还废了一只耳朵 |
[10:11] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[10:12] | Did you not hear about my chat with Control? | 你没听说过我跟主控者的聊天吗 |
[10:16] | She’s fun… | 她很有趣 |
[10:17] | in an unnecessary stapedectomy kind of way. | 跟个没必要的镫骨切除术一样 |
[10:21] | but I do miss music in stereo. | 我还挺怀念立体声音乐 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:27] | The machine offered me a job. | 机器给了我一份工作 |
[10:28] | She never said it would be easy. | 她可没说这会很容易 |
[10:30] | And what job is that exactly? | 那到底是什么工作呢 |
[10:34] | Trying to save the world, of course. | 当然是拯救世界 |
[10:38] | By preventing the emergence of a second machine. | 阻止第二台机器的出现 |
[10:41] | Samaritan. | “撒马利亚人” |
[10:43] | Genetically programmed, fully targetable, and nearly complete. | 基因编程 目标明确 几近完成 |
[10:47] | Samaritan presents a serious threat to our machine, Harold. | “撒马利亚人”严重威胁到了我们的机器 哈罗德 |
[10:52] | and Decima’s trying to bring it to life. | 而德西玛想要把它激活 |
[10:56] | Do you really want to see what it looks like | 难道你想看到两位上帝开战 |
[10:58] | when two Gods go to war? | 是何等场面吗 |
[11:02] | Maybe you should be more worried | 或许你更应该担心的是 |
[11:04] | about what happens when Samaritan comes online | “撒马利亚人”上线之后会造成什么后果 |
[11:06] | than about what happens to some janitor. | 而不是担心一位清洁工 |
[11:10] | How much do you know about this janitor, Ms. Groves? | 你对那位清洁工了解多少 格罗夫斯女士 |
[11:15] | He’s got some interesting ideas about metaphysical determinism, | 他对于形而上学决定论的看法挺有意思 |
[11:19] | and I think he’s a Doris Day fan. | 我觉得他是[德国女导演]多丽丝·戴的粉丝 |
[11:23] | Do you know that he has an MBA in finance from Fordham? | 你知道他有福德姆学院金融学硕士学位吗 |
[11:26] | Do you know he was a multimillionaire by the age of 35? | 你知道他在35岁时已经是千万富翁了吗 |
[11:30] | Do you know he hasn’t worked on Wall Street since 2009? | 你知道他2009年之后就不在华尔街上班了吗 |
[11:33] | Would you even care to know why? | 你根本不关心为什么吧 |
[11:35] | Perhaps you should ask the machine | 也许你应该让机器 |
[11:36] | for a bit more information about Cyrus Wells | 多告诉你一点塞勒斯·威尔斯的信息 |
[11:39] | before you deem him insignificant. | 再对他妄下结论 随意轻视 |
[11:42] | He’ll be fine, I promise. | 他没事的 我保证 |
[11:46] | I know it seems weird, | 我知道听起来都古怪 |
[11:47] | but I’m one of the good guys now, Harold. | 但我现在是好人了噢 哈罗德 |
[11:57] | 起效迅速 功效强大 蓝色雷管 纯天然引爆男性雄风 | |
[11:58] | Third from the bottom, 15th on the right, behind you. | 从下数第三 从右数第十五 在你身后 |
[12:12] | Root wouldn’t take “Go” for an answer? | 根不肯撒手 |
[12:13] | No, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是不肯 |
[12:15] | Seems that she thinks she has the situation well in hand. | 似乎她觉得自己一切尽在掌握 |
[12:20] | Ms. Groves has never been particularly concerned | 格罗夫斯女士向来不在乎 |
[12:22] | about collateral damage, | 间接伤害 |
[12:24] | which may be precisely what Cyrus Wells is about to become. | 这样塞勒斯·威尔斯就要成牺牲品了 |
[12:28] | Watch over them until we can figure out what’s going on. | 搞清楚之前 盯紧他们 |
[12:31] | In the meantime, I’ll try to determine | 与此同时 我要弄明白 |
[12:33] | what message this is meant to convey. | 这个东西是什么意思 |
[12:36] | 起效迅速 功效强大 蓝色雷管 纯天然引爆男性雄风 | |
[12:38] | Seems pretty clear to me, Finch. | 我看挺明白的 芬奇 |
[12:39] | I think she likes you, Harold. | 我觉得她喜欢你 哈罗德 |
[12:47] | So I don’t want to be rude or anything, | 我不想表现失礼之类的 |
[12:50] | but, yeah, | 不过 |
[12:54] | look, thank you for the hot cocoa, | 谢谢你请我喝热可可 |
[12:57] | and it was nice of you to walk me home. | 也谢谢你陪我走回家 |
[13:00] | But whatever it is you’re doing right now is not– | 不过你现在搞的这些个东西没有 |
[13:02] | Necessary. Trust me. | 很有必要 相信我 |
[13:18] | I heard you skipped breakfast. | 我听说你没吃早餐 |
[13:20] | And you and your australopithecine coworker | 你和你的野蛮原始人同伴 |
[13:23] | can just take the day off. | 今天可以休息了 |
[13:26] | I’ve been doing just fine without a safety net. | 没有安全保障 我也一直没事 |
[13:29] | Look, the only reason you’re not stuck in a cage right now is me. | 你现在没被关在笼子里 完全是因为我 |
[13:32] | Don’t make me look bad. | 别让我脸上无光 |
[13:34] | I couldn’t make you look bad if I tried. | 绝不可能 你永远光彩照人啊 |
[13:49] | You should start packing your toiletries. | 你该收拾洗漱用品了 |
[13:51] | No, no, no, okay? | 不不不 好吗 |
[13:55] | Seriously, no. | 真的 不 |
[13:57] | I have to work again tonight. | 我今晚还要工作 |
[13:59] | I need to sleep, so it’s time for you to leave. | 我要睡觉 所以你该离开了 |
[14:01] | Actually, it’s time for us both to leave. | 实际上 我们俩都该离开了 |
[14:04] | Things are about to get interesting. | 事情会越来越有趣 |
[14:07] | What? | 什么 |
[14:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:13] | Is this about what happened at my old job? | 是不是跟我以前的工作有关 |
[14:21] | What did happen? | 以前发生了什么 |
[14:23] | None of your business. Give me that. | 不关你事 给我 |
[14:26] | Who are these people, Cyrus? | 他们是谁 塞勒斯 |
[14:27] | Their names. It could be important. | 他们的名字 可能很重要 |
[14:30] | It’s not. You have to go. | 不重要 你该走了 |
[14:31] | Did they get hurt? Did you get hurt? | 他们受到伤害了吗 你受到伤害了吗 |
[14:33] | I-I need to know what happened. | 我得知道发生了什么 |
[14:40] | Finch, I’ve got eyes on a sniper. | 芬奇 我看到了一个狙击手 |
[14:42] | And I might have a lead on who’s doing the shooting. | 我可能有枪手的线索了 |
[14:44] | The solicitation Ms. Groves gave me | 格罗夫斯女士发给我的小广告 |
[14:46] | is visually identical to an image commonly sent out as spam. | 看上去像是垃圾邮件 |
[14:49] | but digitally someone has hidden a message inside the image. | 但是图像中隐藏了数字化信息 |
[14:53] | It’s encrypted with a running key cipher. | 使用了运动密钥加密法 |
[14:56] | But I can’t decode it without– | 但我无法解码 除非 |
[15:00] | “behind you, third from the bottom, 15th from the right.” | 在你身后 从下数第三 从右数第十五 |
[15:09] | De Tocqueville. | 德·托克维尔 |
[15:14] | I believe I know who we’re dealing with. | 我知道我们对付的是谁了 |
[15:17] | Vigilance. | “时刻警惕” |
[15:28] | We’ll take her. | 我们去追她 |
[15:28] | You four get the target. | 你们四个去找目标 |
[15:33] | It’s happening again. | 又来了 |
[15:34] | Do you think you could do that later? | 你能不能等会儿再发作 |
[15:36] | Cause we should probably go. | 我们现在得走了 |
[15:38] | No, no, no. Please. | 别别别 求你了 |
[15:41] | Guns make me very, very nervous. | 枪让我非常紧张 |
[15:46] | We’ve got a sniper outside | 外面有一名狙击手 |
[15:48] | and four heavily-armed privacy terrorists | 还有四名全副武装的隐私恐怖份子 |
[15:50] | coming up the north stairwell. | 正从北边楼梯间上来 |
[15:52] | So a gun would be nice, but… | 有把枪就好了 可是 |
[15:58] | you think of everything. | 你真是面面俱到 |
[16:04] | Tear gas. Hold your breath. | 催泪瓦斯 憋住气 |
[16:09] | Wait. What about the sniper? | 等等 狙击手怎么办 |
[16:12] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:18] | Wanna see who’s got better aim? | 想试试谁的枪法更好吗 |
[16:26] | Got eyes on the target. | 看到目标了 |
[16:37] | I’m afraid Vigilance may not be our only threat, Mr. Reese. | 我们的威胁恐怕不止”时刻警惕”了 里瑟先生 |
[16:40] | I decrypted their spam message, | 我破译了那个垃圾邮件 |
[16:42] | and it seems that Vigilance is only targeting Mr. Wells | 看来”时刻警惕”要抓威尔斯先生是因为 |
[16:44] | because his name came up in a secret communique they intercepted | 他的名字出现在了他们截获的一封密件上 |
[16:48] | from Decima. | 来自德西玛公司 |
[16:56] | I don’t think Root’s our biggest problem anymore. | 看来根不是我们最大的麻烦了 |
[17:03] | Who are those guys? | 那些家伙是什么人 |
[17:05] | I told you things were gonna get interesting. | 告诉过你事情会越来越有趣 |
[17:16] | The target’s in sight, sir. We’re moving in. | 看到目标了 先生 现在动手 |
[17:19] | Shouldn’t we run? | 我们不该跑吗 |
[17:21] | I can’t hear my boss. | 我听不清老大的话了 |
[17:22] | Here’s $20. | 给你二十块 |
[17:30] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么停下来 |
[17:31] | Because there are more where those four came from. | 因为有更多人从那四个人的方向来了 |
[17:35] | And this is the quickest way to get you out of here | 只有这样能让你脱身 |
[17:36] | without shooting someone. | 还不用开枪 |
[17:38] | Keep your shoulders relaxed | 他们铐你时 |
[17:39] | when they put the handcuffs on. | 肩膀要放松 |
[17:46] | You! | 你 |
[17:47] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[17:50] | What? | 什么 |
[17:51] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[17:59] | Cyrus is safe, Finch. | 塞勒斯安全了 芬奇 |
[18:02] | But we’ll need Fusco’s help to keep it that way. | 但我们得让弗斯科保护好他 |
[18:04] | And Ms. Groves? | 格罗夫斯女士呢 |
[18:06] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[18:07] | So are the boys from Decima. | 德西玛派来的人也不见了 |
[18:10] | Do we have any idea what Cyrus did | 知道塞勒斯到底干了什么 |
[18:11] | to piss off both them and Vigilance? | 才会惹到德西玛和”时刻警惕”了吗 |
[18:14] | As far as I can tell, nothing. | 就目前情况来看 一无所知 |
[18:16] | But whatever’s going on, I’m starting to suspect | 不过现在 我开始怀疑比起旧工作 |
[18:18] | that it has more to do with his new job than his old one. | 他的新工作与此事牵连更多 |
[18:21] | I hacked the computer system | 我黑进了塞勒斯做清洁服务的 |
[18:24] | at the janitorial service that employs Cyrus | 那家公司的电脑系统 |
[18:26] | and discovered they recently ran a background check on him. | 发现他们最近对他做了背景调查 |
[18:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:31] | What kind of janitor needs a background check? | 什么样的清洁工需要背景调查 |
[18:33] | Something to look into | 值得一查 |
[18:34] | when we reconnect with Ms. Shaw. | 待我们联系上肖女士 |
[18:36] | I lost her signal when the shooting started. | 枪战开始时我便失去了她的信号 |
[18:38] | She said she saw a sniper. | 她说她看到了狙击手 |
[18:41] | But I don’t see any sign of her here. | 但我在这儿没看到她 |
[18:43] | Between Shaw and Cyrus, | 肖和塞勒斯一比 |
[18:45] | I think I know who needs our help more. | 谁更需要帮助不言而喻 |
[18:48] | Then I’m afraid we’ll have to trust Ms. Shaw to take care of herself. | 那我们只得相信肖女士的自救能力了 |
[18:56] | Now that you’re not gonna die, we can have a little chat. | 既然你一时半会死不了 那我们来聊聊 |
[18:58] | So you need a hospital, | 你需要去医院 |
[19:00] | and I need to know why everyone’s after the janitor. | 我需要知道为何大家都追杀那位清洁工 |
[19:09] | You owe me a sniper. | 你欠我个狙击手 |
[19:14] | This is Collier, right? | 科利尔 对吗 |
[19:16] | Or at least that’s your alias? | 至少是你的化名 |
[19:17] | Can’t say I know yours. | 我不知道你的名字 |
[19:18] | So I’ll just call you a target of opportunity. | 那我就叫你机会目标好了 |
[19:21] | Vigilance came here to interrogate Cyrus Wells, | “时刻警惕”到这来是为了审问塞勒斯·威尔斯 |
[19:23] | but now we’re here for you. | 但现在却为你而来 |
[19:25] | See, based on the way you fight, | 从你打斗的招式可以看出 |
[19:28] | I think you were a clandestine operative | 你曾是一名为美利坚效忠的 |
[19:29] | for the good old U.S. Of A. | 秘密行动成员 |
[19:32] | But based on the people you protect, | 但从你保护的人来看 |
[19:35] | I think you’re not anymore. | 现在应该不是了 |
[19:37] | And I’m guessing it’s because they betrayed you. | 我估计是因为他们背叛了你 |
[19:40] | Are you guys gonna shoot again | 你们是准备开枪打死我 |
[19:41] | or just talk me to death? | 还是说话说死我 |
[19:46] | Actually I’m more interested in what you have to say. | 实际上我更想知道你要说什么 |
[19:49] | So I’ve taken the liberty of sealing off the exits. | 所以我自行封住了出口 |
[19:51] | Now in exchange for everything you know | 作为交换 我需要你告诉我 |
[19:54] | about the Samaritan system | 你所知道关于”撒马利亚人”的一切 |
[19:55] | and the people that are trying to build it, | 还有他的建造者们 |
[19:57] | I’m prepared to offer you something | 我准备给你提供 |
[19:58] | that no one else can– | 绝无仅有的 |
[20:01] | Revenge on the government that betrayed you. | 向出卖了你的政府复仇 |
[20:05] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[20:07] | In the words of Benjamin Franklin, | 用本杰明·富兰克林的话说 |
[20:10] | join or die. | 不团结 则死亡 |
[20:15] | Have you secured Mr. Wells, Detective? | 你见到威尔斯先生了吗 警探 |
[20:17] | Yeah, I got him. | 他在我这儿 |
[20:19] | And I’m clearing up the charges too. | 我还在搞起诉撤销 |
[20:20] | You’re welcome very much. | 千万别跟我客气 |
[20:22] | A phrase which now makes my thanks | 言语不足以表达 |
[20:23] | seem less than sincere, Detective. | 我的感激之情 警探 |
[20:26] | I’m sending you GPS coordinates for a rendezvous with Mr. Reese, | 我把你和里瑟先生会合点的GPS坐标发给你 |
[20:29] | who will henceforth protect Mr. Wells. | 他会负责保护威尔斯先生 |
[20:31] | All right. | 好 |
[20:34] | Okay, pal, let’s get you out of here. | 好了 伙计 我带你离开这儿 |
[20:39] | Come on, this way. | 走吧 这边 |
[20:41] | You forgot to transfer from savings again, Lionel. | 你又忘了从储蓄账号把钱转出来了 莱奈尔 |
[20:44] | Your rent check’s gonna bounce. | 你的租金支票要被退回了 |
[20:46] | Hi, Cyrus. | 塞勒斯 |
[20:48] | Nice try, Cuckoo’s Nest. | 想得美 飞越疯人院的 |
[20:49] | There’s no way I’m letting him leave here with you. | 我绝不会让你带走他的 |
[20:52] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[20:54] | But there are things you don’t know. | 但有些事你不知道 |
[20:56] | For starters, you don’t know | 首先 你不知道 |
[20:58] | that Cyrus is currently wanted by not one, | 现在想要塞勒斯死的不是一个 |
[21:00] | but two very dangerous organizations. | 而是两个极端危险的组织 |
[21:03] | And you have no idea | 其次 你不知道 |
[21:04] | that there are currently 27 people en route to this location, | 目前有27个人正在赶往这里的途中 |
[21:07] | the closest of whom is carrying two concealed firearms | 离我们最近的那人带了两把未登记枪支 |
[21:10] | and a push dagger | 外加一柄手推短剑 |
[21:11] | he used to kill three people in Dubai last month– | 他上个月才用它在迪拜杀了三个人 |
[21:14] | one of them just for fun. | 其中之一只是为了好玩 |
[21:16] | I don’t care how big your brain is. | 我才不管你的脑容量多大 |
[21:18] | Nobody’s taking this guy from me | 谁都别想从我手里把人带走 |
[21:19] | without a big fat federal warrant, you got that? | 除非有联邦逮捕令 知道不 |
[21:24] | Joined the bureau last month | 我上个月进了联调局 |
[21:26] | to get access to a nuclear plant in Tulsa. | 为了获得[俄克拉荷马]塔尔萨一家核电站的权限 |
[21:31] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:33] | Is there a problem here, Fusco? | 有什么问题吗 弗斯科 |
[21:36] | No captain. | 没有 警长 |
[21:38] | There’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[21:43] | Is there a back way out of here? | 这儿有后门吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah, it’s, uh– | 有 在 |
[21:47] | I wasn’t asking you. | 我没问你 |
[21:52] | You let her what? | 你让她怎么了 |
[21:53] | She had a warrant– a real one. | 她有逮捕令 真的逮捕令 |
[21:56] | What was I supposed to say? | 你能指望我说什么 |
[21:57] | “Sorry, boss, | “抱歉 老大 |
[21:58] | Agent King is actually a superpowered nutball. | 金探员实际上是个超能力怪物 |
[22:00] | Just ask my buddy, the Urban Legend.” | 不信问我哥们儿啊 那位都市传奇” |
[22:19] | Relax, John. | 别紧张 约翰 |
[22:20] | Have a little faith. | 有点信心啊 |
[22:23] | You’re making a mistake. | 你大错特错了 |
[22:25] | Cyrus is safer with me. | 塞勒斯跟我在一起更安全 |
[22:27] | You don’t really believe that, do you? | 你不是真的相信吧 |
[22:30] | Have you and Harold even figured out | 你和哈罗德根本没找到 |
[22:32] | why Decima is after him yet? | 德西玛追杀他的原因吧 |
[22:34] | That power you have? | 你所拥有的能力 |
[22:35] | I’ve had it too. | 我也拥有过 |
[22:37] | I know just what it’s like to have | 我知道一切答案 |
[22:38] | all those answers buzzing in your ear. | 都在耳朵里回响是什么感觉 |
[22:40] | But at the end of the day, you still make choices. | 但最终 你仍得做出选择 |
[22:42] | And if the choice you’re making now gets Cyrus killed | 如果你现在的选择害死了塞勒斯 |
[22:44] | Whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[22:46] | I’ll be there to save him, | 我都能及时拯救他 |
[22:49] | just like I was there to save you. | 就像我当初及时拯救你一样 |
[22:52] | After everything we’ve been through together, John, | 我们一起经历那么多了 约翰 |
[22:54] | you really should trust me. | 你真该相信我 |
[23:05] | Are you sure it’s safe here? | 你确定这里安全吗 |
[23:07] | I can protect you anywhere. | 无论在哪儿我都能保护你 |
[23:10] | I thought this place might help you relax. | 我觉得这里能让你放松点 |
[23:15] | Sorry I’ve kept you up past your bedtime. | 抱歉让你错过了睡觉时间 |
[23:17] | Yeah, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[23:18] | To tell the truth, I don’t sleep very well anyway. | 老实说 反正我的睡眠也不怎么好 |
[23:23] | Yeah, about that– | 说到那个 |
[23:27] | I’d still like to know what happened. | 我还是想知道发生了什么事 |
[23:30] | Your boss seems to know everything. | 你老大似乎无所不知 |
[23:32] | Why don’t you ask her? | 为什么不问她 |
[23:34] | I did. | 我问了 |
[23:36] | She won’t tell me. | 她不告诉我 |
[23:41] | Please, Cyrus, who are these people? | 拜托 塞勒斯 这些人是谁 |
[23:51] | Sarah Lind and Alex Rice– | 萨拉·林德和亚历克斯·赖斯 |
[23:54] | my best friends from college. | 我大学最好的朋友 |
[23:56] | After graduation, | 毕业后 |
[23:57] | they started a small financial services firm | 他们创办了一家小型金融服务公司 |
[24:00] | and brought me on to help ’em run it. | 还带我入伙帮他们经营 |
[24:04] | When everybody was betting big on the housing market, | 当所有人都在房地产市场下大赌注时 |
[24:06] | we played it safe. | 我们稳扎稳打 |
[24:09] | So when the crash came, | 所以金融危机时 |
[24:11] | we went from a small start-up to a major player. | 我们一跃而起 成功登顶 |
[24:15] | But somebody was jealous. | 但遭人嫉妒了 |
[24:17] | ‘Cause one day a guy walked into our office | 一天有个人走进我们的办公室 |
[24:19] | and started shooting. | 开始扫射 |
[24:23] | Alex and Sarah were killed. | 亚历克斯和萨拉被杀 |
[24:26] | Five others were shot, including me. | 还有五人都中枪 包括我 |
[24:29] | The gunman was never identified. | 枪手身份未知 |
[24:31] | And when was this, exactly? | 枪击案发生在哪天 |
[24:35] | April 4, 2009. | 2009年4月4日 |
[24:43] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -我很抱歉 -不必 |
[24:46] | Ten weeks in I.C.U. | 在重症监护室里呆了十周 |
[24:48] | makes you take a long, hard look at things. | 让人认真反思 |
[24:51] | I realized I had wasted the first 30 years of my life | 我才发现自己浪费了三十年时间 |
[24:53] | putting zeros on my bank account. | 光想着赚钱 |
[24:56] | So I gave all my money away to charity. | 所以我把所有钱捐给了慈善机构 |
[25:00] | Now I get up every night | 现在我每晚起床 |
[25:01] | and keep that building spic and span. | 去把大楼打扫干净 |
[25:05] | ’cause who doesn’t like clean floors? | 谁不喜欢干净地板呢 |
[25:09] | Que sera, sera. | [西语]该来的 自然会来 |
[25:11] | What happened that day was part of a plan. | 那天发生的事是命中注定 |
[25:13] | No. No, what– | 不不 那个 |
[25:16] | Whatever this was, believe me, | 那件事 相信我 |
[25:19] | it was not part of some grand cosmic plan. | 绝对不是什么命运安排 |
[25:24] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[25:25] | They’re almost here. | 他们快来了 |
[25:28] | We’re at the coordinates you sent, sir. | 我们到了您指示的位置 先生 |
[25:30] | But we can’t get a visual on the targets. | 但没有发现目标 |
[25:32] | You will. | 你们会发现的 |
[25:34] | Deploy the countermeasure. | 采用反制措施 |
[25:46] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[25:50] | 错误 连接断开 | |
[25:56] | – What do we do now? – Run. | -现在怎么办 -逃 |
[26:04] | – Get in the car! – Cyrus! | -带上车 -塞勒斯 |
[26:16] | I guess you better answer that. | 接你的电话吧 |
[26:37] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[26:40] | Drop it now! | 马上放下 |
[26:43] | I don’t like killing patriots, | 我不想杀爱国人士 |
[26:44] | so I’m gonna give you one more chance. | 所以我再给你一次机会 |
[26:46] | That’s funny, I was gonna say the same thing to you. | 真有趣 我正想说这句 |
[26:48] | See, I knew we had something in common– | 看吧 我知道我们有共鸣 |
[26:51] | Many things, I suspect. | 似乎有很多共鸣 |
[26:54] | You’re not the only one the government has betrayed. | 不是只有你被政府背叛 |
[26:57] | And that’s why I want your help. | 所以我想要你帮我 |
[26:59] | See, America’s dying. | 美国正在消亡 |
[27:02] | And everybody knows it. | 每个人都明白 |
[27:04] | It’s not just about privacy, it’s about principle. | 并不只是隐私问题 更是原则问题 |
[27:07] | Our nation is assassinating people with drones, | 我们国家用无人机暗杀民众 |
[27:12] | holding them without due process, | 非法监禁民众 |
[27:13] | and, yes, spying on its own people | 对了 还有监视本国人民 |
[27:16] | without cause or limits | 毫无依据 毫无限制 |
[27:18] | and in direct violation of our constitution. | 悍然违宪 |
[27:21] | But we have a plan to stop it. | 但我们计划加以制止 |
[27:23] | And if you join us, | 你加入我们 |
[27:26] | you will not only have your revenge, | 你不仅能复仇 |
[27:29] | but you will help write a new chapter in American history. | 还能写下美国历史的新篇章 |
[27:36] | You’re right about all of it. | 你说得都没错 |
[27:38] | I did work for the government, | 我的确曾为政府工作 |
[27:40] | and I do want revenge. | 我也想要复仇 |
[27:43] | But if that work taught me anything, | 但那份工作只教会了我一件事 |
[27:44] | it’s that how you do | 达成目标的方式 |
[27:48] | matters as much as what you do. | 和目标本身一样重要 |
[27:50] | And by that metric, you’re all just terrorists. | 据此衡量 你们都是恐怖分子 |
[27:54] | And I kill terrorists. | 我专杀恐怖分子 |
[28:03] | I lost Decima’s trail about a mile from the park. | 我在离公园三里外跟丢德西玛了 |
[28:05] | Do we have any other way to find Cyrus? | 有没有其他方法找到赛勒斯 |
[28:07] | Not at the moment. | 现在没有 |
[28:08] | But I may have discovered why Decima wants him. | 但我知道了为什么德西玛想抓他 |
[28:12] | I’ve located the original communique | 我发现了”时刻警惕” |
[28:14] | that Vigilance intercepted from Decima, | 从德西玛那拦截的原始信息 |
[28:16] | The message that started all of this. | 引发了这堆事那条信息 |
[28:17] | It lists Cyrus as 1 of 15 people with retinal access. | 上边显示塞勒斯是15名有视网膜进入权限的人之一 |
[28:21] | As in retinal scanner? | 视网膜扫描仪吗 |
[28:23] | So somewhere out there is a door, | 那栋楼里有扇门 |
[28:26] | and Cyrus Wells’ eye is the key. | 塞勒斯·威尔斯的眼睛就是钥匙 |
[28:28] | I believe I might know where that door is. | 我想我知道那扇门在哪里 |
[28:31] | After passing his background check at work, | 经过背景调查 |
[28:33] | Cyrus became the only custodian | 塞勒斯是唯一 |
[28:35] | allowed on the 19th floor. | 能进入19层的保洁员 |
[28:37] | What’s on the 19th floor? | 19楼有什么 |
[28:38] | A company called “Maxwell limited.” | 麦斯威尔有限公司 |
[28:41] | All I know about them so far is that | 我现在掌握的信息只有 |
[28:42] | they take regular deliveries of liquid helium. | 这家公司定时运送液态氦气 |
[28:45] | I’m guessing they’re not blowing up balloons. | 我猜不是用来充气球的 |
[28:47] | Maxwell could be using it to cool | 麦斯威尔公司可能运送它去冷却 |
[28:49] | anything from biomedical reactors to– | 生物医学反应堆 |
[28:52] | The fastest computer ever built. | 世界上最快的电脑 |
[28:57] | Maxwell’s the corporate cover for an NSA lab. | 麦斯威尔是国安局实验室的幌子 |
[29:00] | And two days ago, | 两天前 |
[29:02] | somebody working in that lab sent this. | 实验室内部人员发送了这个 |
[29:08] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[29:10] | Okay, Finch, what am I missing here? | 芬奇 怎么了 |
[29:12] | It’s a note from one computer scientist to another, | 这是电脑科学家给同行写的纸条 |
[29:14] | detailing the specifications of a superconducting processor, | 上面写着超导处理器的规格 |
[29:17] | three times faster than anything now available. | 比现行处理器要快上三倍 |
[29:20] | And since the government’s not about to sell it to them, | 由于政府不肯将其卖给德西玛 |
[29:23] | Decima plans to use Cyrus to steal it. | 他们打算利用塞勒斯去偷 |
[29:27] | The original Samaritan crashed because a chip | 最初撒马利亚人系统崩溃 是因为当时 |
[29:29] | fast enough to run it hadn’t been built yet. | 运算速度足够快的芯片还没有制造出来 |
[29:33] | Two days ago, somebody built it. | 两天前 有人制造出来了 |
[29:36] | Decima has the software. | 德西玛有了软件 |
[29:39] | Now they want the hardware. | 现在 他们想要硬件 |
[29:42] | Right now, I’m more worried about Cyrus. | 现在 我更担心的是塞勒斯 |
[29:44] | As soon as he opens that door, | 他一旦开了门 |
[29:45] | Decima’s gonna kill him. | 德西玛就会杀了他 |
[29:48] | I suppose you’ll be joining Mr. Reese. | 我想你要去找里瑟先生 |
[29:51] | Not just yet. | 还不行 |
[29:53] | Decima’s severed my link to the machine. | 德西玛之前断开了我和机器的连接 |
[29:56] | Temporarily, but she didn’t like that. | 一小会儿 但她不喜欢那样 |
[30:00] | So… | 所以 |
[30:03] | she wants you to patch these into this. | 她要你把这些接进这个里 |
[30:13] | The last time you didn’t help us when you should have, | 上次你对我们该帮不帮 |
[30:15] | people died. | 有人送了命 |
[30:28] | And once this device is installed, | 装置装好后 |
[30:33] | which will you save: | 你会救哪个 |
[30:35] | The chip or Cyrus Wells? | 芯片 还是塞勒斯·威尔斯 |
[30:40] | Since it was you who put him in danger. | 是你害他身陷危险 |
[30:43] | Fine, Harold. | 好吧 哈罗德 |
[30:46] | It’s all my fault– | 都是我的错 |
[30:48] | Mine and the machine’s. Happy? | 都是我跟机器的错 满意了吧 |
[30:50] | Far from it, but I do believe | 一点也不 但我的确相信 |
[30:53] | that there’s a lesson here about hubris. | 应该从中吸取教训 戒狂戒傲 |
[30:58] | If anyone would know about hubris, | 最了解”狂傲” |
[31:02] | it would be the man who built God. | 莫过于造出上帝的人 |
[31:07] | She’s worried about you, Harold. | 她很担心你 哈罗德 |
[31:10] | We both are. | 我们都很担心你 |
[31:12] | The past three months, you’ve slept an average | 过去三个月里 你平均每晚 |
[31:15] | of four hours per night. | 只睡了四个小时 |
[31:16] | My problems are no concern of yours, Ms. Groves. | 我的事与你无关 格罗夫斯女士 |
[31:20] | Perhaps if you had 1/10 as much interest | 如果拿出这十分之一的劲头 |
[31:22] | in Cyrus’s welfare, he might not be about– | 关心塞勒斯 他现在可能就不会 |
[31:25] | By your own definition, | 按你自己的定义 |
[31:28] | Cyrus is irrelevant. | 塞勒斯是无关号码 |
[31:31] | Everyone is relevant to someone. | 每个人都会与某些人相关 |
[31:35] | That man has spent every day of his life | 那个人在他生命中的每一天 |
[31:39] | believing that there is actually some sort of higher plan. | 都相信有所谓的天意安排 |
[31:44] | That’s the problem with humans– | 这就是人类的问题 |
[31:46] | They just sit around, hoping that | 他们总是待在原地 期望着 |
[31:49] | someone will fix things. | 有人来解决一切 |
[31:50] | But no one will. No one cares. | 但是没人会 没人在乎 |
[31:53] | The universe is infinite | 宇宙无穷无尽 |
[31:56] | and chaotic and cold. | 混乱 冷酷 |
[31:58] | And there has never been a plan. | 从来就没有天意安排 |
[32:03] | At least not till now. | 直到现在 |
[32:11] | You wanna know what the plan was the day they died? | 你想知道他们死那天的安排吗 |
[32:15] | The plan was for someone to make $15 million. | 那天的安排是有人想赚1500万 |
[32:20] | An executive at a big bank wanted them dead, | 一家大银行的高管要他们死 |
[32:23] | so he wired the money to someone with the skills, | 所以他花钱雇了一个有能力 |
[32:28] | resources, and moral depravity to make that happen. | 有资源 又毫无道德感的人去安排 |
[32:36] | And that someone was me. | 那个人就是我 |
[32:44] | And the punch line | 好笑的是 |
[32:47] | is that your machine keeps telling me to save Cyrus. | 你的机器一直要我去救塞勒斯 |
[32:57] | How badly did you have to break it | 你到底把它毁得有多惨 |
[32:59] | to make it care about people so much? | 才能让它如此在乎生命 |
[33:05] | That didn’t break it. It’s what made it work. | 这并没有毁它 它以此存在 |
[33:09] | It was only after I taught the machine that people mattered, | 我教会了机器生命的重要 |
[33:11] | that it could begin to be able to help them. | 它才能够帮助人类 |
[33:22] | I’d like to do the same thing for you, | 我也想如此对你 |
[33:23] | if you’d let me. | 请允许我 |
[33:35] | In the first 30 minutes after Samaritan comes online, | “撒马利亚人”上线三十分钟内 |
[33:42] | a lot of people are gonna be killed. | 很多人会送命 |
[33:47] | But they’re gonna start with four: | 首当其中的四个人 |
[33:51] | You, me, your helper monkey, and Shaw. | 你 我 你的宠物 和肖 |
[33:58] | And there won’t be a damn thing anyone, | 届时任何人 |
[34:00] | including your machine, can do to stop it. | 包括你的机器 都无能为力 |
[34:05] | You think I don’t care about people, Harold? | 你觉得我不在乎生命 哈罗德 |
[34:10] | I’m doing all of this to save you. | 我做了这么多 都是为了救你 |
[34:26] | Sorry, doctor. | 抱歉 医生 |
[34:28] | I didn’t have time to make an appointment. | 我没时间预约 |
[34:30] | But I know you’ll make an exception for me. | 但我知道你会为我破例 |
[34:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:34] | And how do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[34:36] | The same way I know I can put a bullet through your hand | 正如我知道我可以一枪打穿你的手 |
[34:39] | before you can dial 911. | 让你来不及拨打911报警 |
[34:41] | The same way I know you’re the best otolaryngologist in 250 miles. | 正如我知道你是四百公里内最好的耳鼻喉科医生 |
[34:47] | Okay, uh, what do you want? Drugs? | 好吧 你想要什么 药吗 |
[34:50] | Not really. | 不 |
[34:51] | Although a little lidocaine would be nice. | 不过来点[麻醉剂]利多卡因倒是不错 |
[34:53] | I didn’t get any the last time. | 上次的手术我没用到 |
[34:56] | You see, somebody broke my ear. | 有人弄坏了我的耳朵 |
[34:59] | And you’re gonna fix it. | 你得帮我修好它 |
[35:09] | Building security has been neutralized. | 大楼保安搞定了 |
[35:10] | We’re ready to take the chip. | 我们可以去拿芯片了 |
[35:12] | Then let’s begin, shall we? | 那就行动吧 |
[35:59] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[36:01] | You may dispose of him now. | 现在可以处理掉他了 |
[36:06] | Wait. What are you– no, let me go! | 等等 你们 不 放开我 |
[36:08] | Please. The minimum healing time is three weeks before– | 请坐 恢复时间最少三周 |
[36:12] | Unfortunately, I’m on a bit of a schedule. | 很遗憾 我现在就要工作 |
[36:14] | And I won’t be needing that. | 不需要 |
[36:18] | Okay, I’m turning it on. | 好 我启动 |
[36:25] | Now you’re going to hear a series of tones. | 你会听到一系列音调 |
[36:28] | I can hear you. | 我听到了 |
[36:30] | I didn’t start yet. | 我还没开始 |
[36:36] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[36:45] | We’re in the lab. | 我们进入实验室了 |
[36:47] | Take all the research, wipe the computers, | 拿走所有的研究资料 清空电脑 |
[36:50] | and locate the chip. | 找出芯片 |
[36:51] | Haste makes waste. | 欲速则不达 |
[36:53] | The chamber is cooled to within a few degrees of absolute zero. | 实验室被冷却到接近绝对零度 |
[36:58] | Opening now would kill you all. | 现在打开你们都会送命 |
[37:00] | And more importantly damage the chip. | 更重要的是会伤到芯片 |
[37:03] | Listen closely to the warm-up protocol | 仔细听好升温步骤 |
[37:05] | and do exactly as I say. | 严格照我说的做 |
[37:08] | No, no, please, don’t. | 不不 求你们了 不要 |
[37:10] | Settle down. It’ll all be over soon. | 安静 很快就会结束 |
[37:12] | We got plenty of bleach. | 漂白剂多着呢 |
[37:17] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[37:18] | This is not the plan. | 天意安排不会如此 |
[37:20] | This can’t be the plan. | 天意安排不该如此 |
[37:25] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[37:27] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[37:39] | She is persistent. | 她可真难缠 |
[37:40] | Countermeasures. | 反制措施 |
[37:57] | 233 Kelvin. | 零下40摄氏度 |
[37:59] | The chamber is now safe. | 实验室安全了 |
[38:00] | Get the chip and go. | 拿了芯片走 |
[38:23] | Fusco. | 弗斯科 |
[38:25] | I’m gonna try to get to Cyrus. | 我要去塞勒斯那边 |
[38:26] | Be ready to cover me. | 掩护我 |
[38:27] | He’ll just run away again. | 他只会再次逃走 |
[38:30] | He doesn’t like guns. | 他不喜欢枪 |
[38:34] | You think the machine’s gonna help you dodge bullets? | 你当机器会帮你躲子弹吗 |
[38:38] | No. | 不 |
[38:41] | It’s okay. I’m coming to you. | 没事的 我来了 |
[38:53] | Cyrus, wanna get out of here? | 塞勒斯 想离开这儿吗 |
[39:17] | The Maxwell chip is in custody, sir. | 麦斯威尔芯片到手了 先生 |
[39:19] | We’ve cleared the perimeter. | 我们已清除了周边 |
[39:21] | Then our work here is done. | 这里的工作完成 |
[39:25] | Do tidy up, please. | 麻烦清理干净 |
[39:33] | Cyrus is safe, Finch, | 塞勒斯安全了 芬奇 |
[39:35] | but Decima got away with the chip. | 但德西玛带着芯片跑了 |
[39:37] | That may not be our only loss. | 那可能不是我们的唯一损失 |
[39:38] | I still haven’t heard from Ms.– | 我仍旧没有肖女士 |
[39:43] | What happened to you guys? | 你们干嘛去了 |
[39:47] | You missed all the fun. | 错过好戏了 |
[40:02] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[40:04] | I know you can’t bluejack her anymore. | 我知道你没法再黑她了 |
[40:08] | But do you expect us to believe you didn’t bug that balcony? | 但你以为我们会相信你没有窃听那阳台吗 |
[40:11] | I suppose I thought they deserved some privacy. | 我觉得应该给他们留点隐私 |
[40:19] | Looks like it’s time to go. | 看来是时候离开了 |
[40:22] | I hope you don’t mind starting a new life. | 我希望你不介意开启一段新生活 |
[40:26] | I was about due for one. | 早有此意 |
[40:29] | Besides, it’s all part of the plan. | 再说 这是天意注定 |
[40:39] | Keep ’em dry. | 保持干燥 |
[40:41] | Change the dressings every 72 hours. | 每72小时更换一次敷料 |
[40:43] | I love it when you play doctor. | 我好喜欢你扮医生呢 |
[40:56] | Was it just a coincidence– | 这只是巧合吗 |
[40:58] | Cyrus and me? | 塞勒斯和我 |
[41:01] | Or was the machine trying to make some sort of point? | 还是机器想表达什么 |
[41:06] | You’d have to ask the machine. | 那你要去问机器了 |
[41:10] | I did. | 我问了 |
[41:13] | She’s not telling. | 她不说 |
[41:15] | Did you inform Mr. Wells | 你告诉威尔斯先生 |
[41:18] | about your role in his past? | 你在他过去所扮演的角色了吗 |
[41:21] | I wanted to. | 我想说 |
[41:23] | But that would’ve been for me. | 但那只是为了解脱我 |
[41:28] | What Cyrus believes, it– | 塞勒斯所信仰的 |
[41:32] | it helps him. | 帮助了他 |
[41:36] | And who am I to say he’s wrong? | 我又凭什么说他是错的 |
[41:43] | She wants me on a plane to Paraguay in 20 minutes. | 她要我二十分钟内登上飞往巴拉圭的飞机 |
[41:47] | About that– | 关于那个 |
[41:50] | You’re not wrong about the threat Samaritan poses. | 关于”撒马利亚人”所能构成的威胁 你说得没错 |
[41:53] | And though you and I may not see eye to eye on some things, | 虽然你我在某些问题上颇有分歧 |
[41:59] | perhaps we should collaborate a bit more. | 但也许我们应该多点儿合作 |
[42:05] | Toward that end– | 为此 |
[42:06] | Detective Fusco is here to take me | 弗斯科警探来接我 |
[42:08] | where I need to go. | 去该去的地方了 |
[42:14] | Hello, Lionel. | 你好啊 莱奈尔 |
[42:17] | Cuckoo’s Nest, the meter’s running. | 飞越疯人院的 打着表呢 |
[42:28] | Your smoke alarm’s gonna start beeping at 2:41 a.m. | 你的烟雾警报器将在凌晨2:41响起 |
[42:51] | 威胁执行人 化名 里瑟 约翰 | |
[42:51] | 威胁执行人 代号 主控者 | |
[42:51] | 威胁主体 姓名 马丁内斯 玛丽亚 | |
[42:51] | 威胁执行人 化名 科利尔 彼得 | |
[42:52] | 威胁执行人 姓名 弗斯科 莱奈尔 | |
[42:52] | 威胁执行人 化名 肖 萨姆恩 | |
[42:53] | 威胁主体 化名 赫什 罗伯特 |