时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything– | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:33] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:46] | Is it just me, or is it getting harder | 是我的错觉 还是真的越来越难 |
[00:48] | to tell these tourists apart? | 分辨出谁是游客了 |
[00:50] | Don’t appreciate visitors, Shaw? | 不喜欢游客吗 肖 |
[00:53] | I don’t appreciate their fanny packs. | 我不喜欢他们的腰包 |
[00:56] | Pretty handy for concealing a grenade. | 太容易藏手榴弹 |
[01:01] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[01:03] | Got eyes on our number, Finch. | 看到号码了 芬奇 |
[01:05] | Leona Wainwright, | 李奥娜·温赖特 |
[01:06] | clerical assistant in the Office of Personnel Management. | 人事管理局助理文员 |
[01:09] | The OPM manages everything from background checks | 人管局的职权从背景考核一直 |
[01:11] | to pension benefits. | 管到退休津贴 |
[01:13] | Federal. So Leona lives in D.C. | 联邦部门 这么说李奥娜住华盛顿特区 |
[01:16] | She’s in town to see a Broadway show. | 她是来城里看百老汇表演的 |
[01:18] | Is that why you had us dress up, Harold? | 所以你就要我们穿成这样 哈罗德 |
[01:20] | An evening at the theater? | 剧场之夜 |
[01:21] | You keep an open mind, Ms. Shaw, | 敞开心怀 肖女士 |
[01:23] | you might actually enjoy yourself. | 也许你会很喜欢呢 |
[01:25] | What’s the show? | 什么剧目 |
[01:27] | Mamma mia. | 《妈妈咪呀》 |
[01:32] | Whose turn is it to save this one? | 这次轮到谁了 |
[01:34] | Let’s flip for it. | 掷币决定 |
[01:35] | Heads. | 人头 |
[01:40] | Guess it’s your turn. | 看来是轮到你了 |
[01:50] | Leona’s cab hasn’t moved. | 李奥娜的出租车还没动 |
[01:53] | Medallion number two, x-ray, zero, three. | 车牌号码2X03 |
[01:57] | That number is registered to a Mr. Sanjeev Verma. | 注册人是桑吉夫·沃玛 |
[02:01] | Doesn’t look like a Sanjeev to me. | 看起来可真不像桑吉夫 |
[02:03] | Shaw, gonna need your help now. | 肖 需要你帮把手 |
[02:09] | Say the name. | 说出名字 |
[02:23] | Shaw, cabbie’s phone. | 肖 出租车司机的电话 |
[02:36] | Mr. Reese? Where’s Leona? | 里瑟先生 李奥娜呢 |
[02:46] | Sorry, Finch. | 对不起 芬奇 |
[02:54] | Neither of you could have predicted | 你们不可能预测到 |
[02:55] | that the threat to Ms. Wainwright | 对温赖特女士的行动 |
[02:57] | was so…immediate. | 如此 突然 |
[03:00] | The cellular phone you retrieved was activated yesterday. | 你们拿回的移动电话昨天刚激活 |
[03:04] | It was registered to one Jonathan Plowman, Junior. | 注册人是乔纳森·普洛曼二世 |
[03:08] | I’m guessing that’s not the cabbie’s real name. | 应该不是那出租车司机的真名 |
[03:10] | Correct. Jonathan Plowman, Junior did not drive a taxi. | 没错 乔纳森·普洛曼二世可不开出租车 |
[03:14] | He was a spy for the Americans in the Revolutionary War. | 他是美国革命战争期间美方的间谍 |
[03:17] | So Vigilance killed Leona. | 这么说是”时刻警惕”杀了李奥娜 |
[03:19] | What information could Leona have that Vigilance wanted? | 李奥娜会掌握什么”时刻警惕”想知道的消息呢 |
[03:21] | Ms. Wainwright worked for the government, | 温赖特女士为政府工作 |
[03:23] | and Vigilance has sworn to end | 而”时刻警惕”誓言要阻止 |
[03:25] | the government’s abuse of privacy. | 政府对隐私的侵犯 |
[03:29] | I’m afraid this is about the machine. | 恐怕事关机器 |
[03:36] | I just got to the crime scene, | 我刚到犯罪现场 |
[03:38] | and I’m not the only one. Feds decided to drop by too. | 可不只我一个人 联调局的也来凑热闹了 |
[03:41] | I’m sure you’ll charm them, Lionel. | 你的魅力肯定能征服他们 莱奈尔 |
[03:43] | I already tried. | 试过了 |
[03:44] | These suits aren’t letting me within a mile of their investigation. | 那群西装笔挺的根本不许我碰他们的调查 |
[03:50] | Augusta King, Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 奥古斯塔·金 联邦调查局的 |
[03:53] | Give me a break. | 饶了哥吧 |
[03:54] | Lionel, you don’t want to be uncooperative with a federal agent. | 莱奈尔 你可不会想跟联邦特工过不去 |
[03:58] | You’re involved? I don’t want nothin’ to do with this. | 你介入了 那我可不想搅进去 |
[04:00] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[04:01] | One of Leona Wainwright’s | 李奥娜·温赖特 |
[04:03] | many responsibilities in the Office of Personnel Management | 在人事管理局的责任之一就是 |
[04:06] | was security clearances. | [批准参加秘密工作]忠诚审查 |
[04:07] | Security clearances? | 忠诚审查 |
[04:09] | – What for? – She hasn’t told me yet. | -审查什么项目 -她还没告诉我 |
[04:12] | Either way, you need to be careful. | 总之 你要小心 |
[04:15] | Yeah, no problem. | 行 没问题 |
[04:16] | I’m gettin’ the hell outta here. | 哥火速滚远 |
[04:31] | Senator…it’s so good to see you. | 参议员 很高兴见到您 |
[04:33] | The SECDEF wasn’t expecting you– | 国防部长没想到您会 |
[04:34] | I’m not here to see him. | 我不是来见他的 |
[04:43] | Senator Garrison. | 加里森参议员 |
[04:44] | I don’t expect you’re here to discuss the D.O.D.’s budget. Tea? | 我想你不是来讨论国防部预算的 要茶么 |
[04:49] | I’m assuming you’ve heard about the woman | 你应该听说了那名女士 |
[04:50] | who died a very theatrical death in New York. | 横死纽约 |
[04:53] | Privacy terrorists. | 隐私恐怖分子 |
[04:55] | They call themselves “Vigilance.” | 他们自称”时刻警惕” |
[04:57] | They do like to make a statement. | 他们喜欢如此作态 |
[04:58] | Do they have our names? | 知道他们的名字吗 |
[05:00] | Has the program been compromised? | 组织受到威胁了吗 |
[05:02] | It’s possible, but I won’t know for sure | 有可能 不过要确定这点 |
[05:05] | until we get access to Leona Wainwright’s office. | 我们必须有权限进入李奥娜·温赖特的办公室 |
[05:07] | If anyone finds out about the system… | 要是有人发现了系统 |
[05:09] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[05:10] | How can you be so sure? | 你凭什么确定 |
[05:12] | You lost the thing months ago. | 你数月前就丢失了那东西 |
[05:16] | Need I remind you | 需要我提醒你 |
[05:18] | of the number of terrorist acts that Northern Lights has prevented? | 北极光阻止了多少起恐怖袭击吗 |
[05:23] | I think we both know | 我们都很清楚 |
[05:25] | that you and your fellow congressmen | 你和你手下的国会议员 |
[05:26] | would all be giving guest lectures in second-tier universities | 要是再遇着一次本土袭击 就全要滚去二流大学 |
[05:30] | if another attack happened on our soil. | 当客座教授了 |
[05:33] | So why don’t you | 所以你何不 |
[05:37] | do everybody a favor | 帮大家个忙 |
[05:39] | and just leave the heavy lifting to me, | 把这责任交给我来担 |
[05:42] | like you always do? | 一切照旧 |
[05:44] | By heavy lifting, you mean sending your goons | 你所谓的”责任” 就是派你的打手 |
[05:47] | and their black bags into that woman’s office? | 非法秘密搜查那名女士的办公室 |
[05:49] | Do you want me to answer that? | 你想要我回答这个问题吗 |
[05:51] | The feds are already involved, | 联调局已经介入了 |
[05:53] | which means we need to go through official channels. | 那要走官方渠道 |
[05:56] | If this comes back on us, | 此事查到我们头上 |
[05:58] | prison will be the least of our worries. | 我们连坐牢的份儿都没有 |
[06:08] | Sending us on a weekend getaway? | 派我们周末度假去 |
[06:09] | We have a new number. | 我们有新号码了 |
[06:11] | Matthew Reed, | 马修·里德 |
[06:12] | criminal prosecutor in the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. | 曼哈顿地区检察官办公室的刑事检察官 |
[06:16] | How’s a criminal prosecutor connected to Vigilance? | 刑事检察官怎么会跟”时刻警惕”扯上关系 |
[06:18] | He’s not, as far as I can tell. | 没关系 据我所知没有 |
[06:20] | So why are we going to Westchester? | 那我们干嘛要去[纽约州]韦斯切斯特 |
[06:22] | Because Mr. Reed will be spending the weekend there, | 因为里德先生周末要去那边 |
[06:24] | as will you and Ms. Shaw. | 所以你和肖女士也要去 |
[06:26] | Your covers. | 你们的身份 |
[06:27] | Ms. Shaw will be Betty Harris of Queens, | 肖女士是皇后区的贝蒂·哈里斯 |
[06:30] | And you, Mr. Reese, | 至于你 里瑟先生 |
[06:32] | will be Frank Mercer of Kenosha, Wisconsin. | 是威斯康辛州肯诺沙市的弗兰克·美世 |
[06:35] | Shouldn’t we be looking into | 我们不应该去查下 |
[06:36] | what information Leona gave to Vigilance? | 李奥娜给了”时刻警惕”什么消息吗 |
[06:38] | You can leave that to me. I’ll be traveling to D.C. | 那个交给我 我会去华盛顿特区 |
[06:41] | And we’re not invited? | 我们未被邀请么 |
[06:42] | It’s important that we not let Mr. Reed out of our sight. | 我们必须盯紧里德先生 |
[06:45] | We can’t risk losing another number. | 不能再失去号码了 |
[06:49] | Detective Fusco has offered to accompany me. | 弗斯科警探愿意陪我同去 |
[06:51] | This trip to Westchester, is this some kind of punishment? | 派去韦斯切斯特 这是惩罚吗 |
[06:57] | Got the car packed. | 装好车了 |
[06:59] | AC/DC or the Dixie Chicks? | AC/DC乐队还是南方小鸡乐队 |
[07:02] | I believe I’m the one being punished. | 我看受惩罚的是我 |
[07:14] | What’s a Manhattan prosecutor doing at a Westchester high school? | 曼哈顿的检察官到韦斯切斯特的高中干嘛 |
[07:19] | Maybe he’s here on a case. | 也许来查案 |
[07:25] | Or not. | 也许不是 |
[07:28] | Welcome. Welcome. | 欢迎啊欢迎 |
[07:30] | Let’s see here. | 看看哈 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:34] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[07:35] | And… | 还有 |
[07:39] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[07:41] | So glad you made it. | 真高兴你来了 |
[07:43] | Isn’t this weekend gonna be so much fun? | 这周末得多好玩儿啊 |
[08:00] | Our new number is checking in. | 新号码在签到 |
[08:02] | I can’t believe Finch and Fusco get to track Vigilance | 真不敢相信芬奇和弗斯科去查”时刻警惕” |
[08:04] | while we’re stuck in suburban-high-school hell. | 我们却被困在这郊区高中的地狱里了 |
[08:06] | What’s the matter, Shaw? | 怎么了 肖 |
[08:08] | Weren’t too popular in high school? | 高中时不受欢迎么 |
[08:10] | You know, we have more important things to do | 我们有更重要的事儿 |
[08:11] | than to baby-sit some loser | 犯不着看着窝囊废 |
[08:13] | who just wants to relive his glory days. | 在这儿抚今追昔 |
[08:15] | Matthew. | 马修 |
[08:20] | – It’s great to see you. – You too. | -见到你真好 -彼此彼此 |
[08:22] | Shaw, you okay? | 肖 你没事吧 |
[08:23] | You look strange. | 你一脸古怪 |
[08:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:27] | Just gonna bluejack this guy. | 马上黑入这家伙的手机 |
[08:35] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[08:37] | I’m surprised you made it. | 你能来真是惊喜 |
[08:39] | Who’d want to miss all this? | 谁会想错过这一切呢 |
[08:41] | Yeah, well, no one who looks as good as you. | 是啊 没人像你一样耀眼 |
[08:45] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[08:49] | Looks like you caught our new number’s eye. | 看来新号码被你吸引了 |
[08:53] | You’re reading into it. | 你想多了 |
[08:55] | Your itineraries. | 给你日程表 |
[08:58] | So there’s drinks at the Bowling Alley tonight, | 今晚保龄球馆有酒喝 |
[08:59] | And, of course, the big shindig tomorrow. | 当然了 还有明天的盛大舞会 |
[09:02] | I hope you brought your dancing shoes. | 希望你带舞鞋来了 |
[09:05] | You do still swing dance, don’t you? | 你还跳摇摆舞 是吧 |
[09:06] | I don’t like to show off. | 我可不想显摆 |
[09:09] | And, of course, Doug will be catering. | 当然了 道格负责餐饮 |
[09:11] | Doug Hemmill. | 道格·赫米尔 |
[09:13] | A little geeky. | 有点宅 |
[09:15] | Voted best listener. | 曾被票选为最佳聆听者 |
[09:16] | Right, Doug, with the catering company. | 对了 道格 开了家餐饮公司 |
[09:19] | Doug’s Dog Show. | 道格狗狗秀 |
[09:21] | It’s a little gourmet hot dog joint. | 小型的美食热狗合资公司 |
[09:23] | If you’ll excuse me. | 恕我失陪下 |
[09:27] | You actually kinda looked like Frank. | 你还真有点像弗兰克 |
[09:30] | Let’s see how Harold did with me. | 看哈罗德给我搞的如何 |
[09:35] | Maybe Finch made a clerical error. | 也许芬奇是一时笔误 |
[09:38] | Betty Harris? | 贝蒂·哈里斯 |
[09:40] | I actually look like this to you, Harold? | 我在你心中就长这模样吗 哈罗德 |
[09:43] | Not to me. | 不怪我 |
[09:44] | I implemented a facial-symmetry algorithm | 我运行了一个面部轮廓算法 |
[09:47] | to find the closest match for both you and Mr. Reese. | 查找跟你和里瑟先生最匹配的 |
[09:50] | If you take away the spectacles and the braces, | 要是拿掉眼镜和牙套 |
[09:53] | tame the permanent wave a bit, | 把卷发拉直 |
[09:54] | I do believe that you and Betty Harris | 我相信你和贝蒂·哈里斯 |
[09:56] | look a great deal– | 还是颇为相 |
[09:57] | Harold, stop, right now. | 哈罗德 住嘴 马上住嘴 |
[09:59] | Look, Ms. Harris despised high school. | 哈里斯女士厌恶高中 |
[10:02] | She keeps a blog enumerating the reasons | 她的博客中列举出了 |
[10:04] | that she wouldn’t be caught dead at her 20-year reunion, | 她不会去二十周年重聚上出丑的原因 |
[10:06] | so it’s a fair assumption that she would not show. | 因此可以判断她不会去出席 |
[10:09] | I’m a professional blogger? | 我是专职博客写手 |
[10:11] | No, the blog is just a side project. | 不 博客只是副业 |
[10:13] | You’re a dental hygienist. | 你是牙科保健员 |
[10:16] | Finch, did you know I’m a great swing dancer? | 芬奇 你知道我精通摇摆舞吗 |
[10:19] | And you’re the Mattress King of Kenosha, Wisconsin. | 你还是威斯康辛州肯诺沙市的床垫大王 |
[10:21] | I sent the real Frank on an all-expenses-paid vacation to Aruba, | 我送了真弗兰克免费的[加勒比]阿鲁巴岛之旅 |
[10:25] | so the two of you should be all set. | 所以你们俩的身份安排妥当 |
[10:39] | No sign of Matthew Reed. | 没看到马修·里德 |
[10:41] | Just bulky sweaters and beer guts. | 只有一堆的厚毛衣加啤酒肚 |
[10:45] | She looks friendly. | 她看起来挺友好 |
[10:46] | Let’s ask her. | 问问她吧 |
[10:48] | Excuse me. Have you seen Mat– | 打扰一下 你有没有看到马 |
[10:54] | Was it something I said? | 我是不是说错什么了 |
[10:55] | You got the whole weekend to find out. | 你有一整个周末慢慢儿琢磨 |
[10:57] | Betty Harris. | 贝蒂·哈里斯 |
[10:59] | I’m surprised I even recognized you. | 真吃惊我居然还能认出你 |
[11:02] | Me too. | 同吃惊 |
[11:04] | Jack. Jack Tanner. | 杰克 杰克·坦纳 |
[11:06] | You probably don’t recognize me in this uniform. | 我穿这身制服你可能不太能认出我 |
[11:09] | They even gave me a gun. You wanna see? | 我还有配枪呢 要看吗 |
[11:11] | Maybe later. | 再说吧 |
[11:12] | Some people are gun-shy. | 有的人会比较怕枪 |
[11:14] | Frank, you’re holdin’ up pretty good. | 弗兰克 看来你还不错 |
[11:17] | Expected your divorces to take a toll. | 还以为离婚对你打击不轻 |
[11:20] | We should really say hi to Matthew Reed. | 我们应该去跟马修·里德打声招呼 |
[11:22] | Yeah. How’s he been? | 是啊 他怎么样 |
[11:24] | – Have you seen him? – Truthfully? | -你看到他了吗 -坦白说 |
[11:26] | No one expected him to show. | 都没想到他会来 |
[11:28] | He hasn’t been back since graduation day. | 他一毕业就没回来过了 |
[11:31] | Can’t blame him, considering the circumstances. | 也不能怪他 想想那种情况 |
[11:35] | You know, the thing? | 那事儿 |
[11:37] | The thing with the– | 那事儿 |
[11:39] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[11:41] | “Claire Klein.” | 克莱尔·克雷恩 |
[11:42] | Matthew’s girlfriend died senior year. | 马修的女朋友高三去世 |
[11:45] | Yeah, they found her body in Matthew’s car. | 是啊 在马修的车上发现她的尸体 |
[11:47] | Remember? People said he had something to do with her death. | 记得吗 人们都说他跟她的死有关 |
[11:51] | Excuse me, I’m gonna go say hi to Doug. | 失陪了 我去跟道格打声招呼 |
[11:55] | No, no, no, you see, with yellow mustard, all you’re tasting is vinegar. | 不不不 加黄芥末 只有醋的味道 |
[11:58] | But with dijon, there’s, like, hints of burgundy. | 但加第戎芥末酱 就有种勃艮第葡萄酒的味道 |
[12:00] | So it’s the third time I’ve been caught with the stuff. | 这是我第三次因为有货被逮着了 |
[12:03] | There’s our lawyer now. | 律师在那儿呢 |
[12:05] | I had a doctor’s note for, like, glaucoma or something. | 我有张处方 治疗青光眼之类的 |
[12:09] | This guy does the best medical marijuana defense in Manhattan. | 这个人是全曼哈顿最擅长医用大麻案辩护的 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:14] | Someone likes Matthew. | 还是有人喜欢马修啊 |
[12:16] | Like that guy’s a great judge of character. | 好像那家伙有眼光似的 |
[12:18] | Frank and beans! | 弗兰克 不是吧 |
[12:21] | Case in point. | 例证啊 |
[12:23] | Buddy! You haven’t changed. | 哥们儿 你一点儿没变 |
[12:26] | It’s like going back in a time machine. | 好像坐着时光机回到了过去 |
[12:29] | And you look exactly the same as the day we met. | 你看起来就跟我们初识那天一样 |
[12:33] | – Wanna get lit? – Maybe after dinner. | -想喝杯吗 -晚饭后吧 |
[12:41] | Prosecutor’s on the move. | 检察官起身了 |
[12:47] | You should’ve stayed home. | 你该待在家里 |
[12:59] | Matthew’s got at least one enemy. | 马修至少有一位仇人 |
[13:06] | And Frank’s got two. | 弗兰克有两位 |
[13:18] | Detective Fusco, NYPD. | 弗斯科警探 纽约警察 |
[13:20] | Gonna need to take a look at Leona Wainwright’s office | 要查看下李奥娜·温赖特的办公室 |
[13:22] | with my forensic photographer. | 还有我的法医摄影师 |
[13:24] | Are you with the other men? | 你们和那些人是一起的吗 |
[13:28] | Detective. Nice to see you again. | 警探 真高兴又见到你 |
[13:30] | Yeah, we’re gonna need to get a look at Leona’s office. | 我们要查看下李奥娜的办公室 |
[13:33] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[13:45] | It’s all yours. | 归你们了 |
[13:56] | Any idea why the feds are all over this case? | 为什么联邦探员死盯这案子 |
[13:58] | I imagine it has something to do | 我想跟格罗夫斯女士 |
[13:59] | with the information Ms. Groves gave you. | 给你的信息有关 |
[14:01] | What, that Leona managed security clearances? | 什么 李奥娜负责的忠诚审查 |
[14:03] | Exactly. Ms. Wainwright would have the name | 正是 温赖特女士知道所有 |
[14:05] | of every government official, from accountants to senators, | 政府官员的姓名 从会计师到参议员 |
[14:09] | who could access the confidential information in her department. | 有机密信息权限的人她全知道 |
[14:12] | The physical copies would’ve been in her office safe. | 物理副本应该在她办公室的保险柜里 |
[14:16] | Which the feds just confiscated. | 刚被联邦探员们拿走了 |
[14:18] | But the electronic copies would be located | 但电子副本应该存在 |
[14:21] | on the OPM’s secure network. | 人管局的安全网络里 |
[14:23] | So you’ll do some loud typing while you hack the network? | 那你又要拍拍键盘侵入网络了 |
[14:25] | I’m afraid it’s going to require a bit more finesse, | 恐怕还是要下手轻巧些 |
[14:29] | and I’ll need somewhere to sit. | 我得找个地方坐下 |
[14:31] | So this just became an overnight? | 那是得过夜了么 |
[14:33] | The department budget’s $85 a night for lodging. | 局里的住宿预算是每晚85刀 |
[14:36] | But I got a place — it usually rents by the hour, | 不过我知道个地方 一般按钟点收费 |
[14:38] | but the manager gives me a deal. | 不过管理员能给我优惠 |
[14:39] | You know, I’d prefer accommodations that don’t charge by the hour. | 我还是比较希望别住钟点房 |
[14:43] | Perhaps you would allow me to bolster your per diem. | 容我来支付你的食宿费用吧 |
[14:46] | – Please. – All right. | -拜托 -好啊 |
[14:49] | Got Matthew in sight. | 看到马修了 |
[14:54] | Did you see that thing between Doug and Matthew earlier? | 你看到之前道格和马修那出了吗 |
[14:58] | Doug’s still pissed about Claire. | 道格还在为克莱尔的事生气 |
[15:00] | Matthew’s girlfriend? | 马修的女朋友吗 |
[15:01] | Matthew was her man, but Doug was her ducky. | 马修是她男朋友 道格是她的蓝颜知己 |
[15:05] | Her sidekick. Her best platonic friend. | 她的亲密伙伴 她的柏拉图至友 |
[15:07] | But he never had a chance with Claire. | 但他追克莱尔根本没戏 |
[15:10] | Matthew was never the same afterwards. | 马修后来变了 |
[15:12] | He changed because of how she died? | 他变了 是因为她的死因吗 |
[15:17] | Don’t believe those rumors, man. | 别信那些谣言 哥们儿 |
[15:19] | There was no foul play. | 没有什么谋杀 |
[15:20] | Matthew didn’t kill Claire. | 马修没杀克莱尔 |
[15:22] | She overdosed, plain and simple. | 她嗑药过量了 就这么简单 |
[15:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[15:30] | “Phil.” | 菲尔 |
[15:33] | Been pretty baked for 20 years. | 一晃二十年了 |
[15:35] | But who the hell are you? | 都认不出你哪位了 |
[15:36] | No worries. I forget who I am myself. | 别担心 我都不记得自己哪位了 |
[15:44] | Lionel, gonna need you to pull a copy | 莱奈尔 帮我调一份 |
[15:45] | of a 1994 police report from Westchester. | 1994年韦斯切斯特的警方报告 |
[15:49] | Let me guess, you’re gonna– | 我猜猜 你打算 |
[15:56] | Got the scoop on why all these women are so fond of you, Frank. | 独家消息 为什么这些女人酷爱你 弗兰克 |
[16:01] | You gave the brunette a promise ring, | 你向褐色女郎求了婚 |
[16:02] | then slept with her best friend the redhead | 然后睡了她的闺蜜 红发女郎 |
[16:04] | before having a fling with the blonde… | 然后又上了那金发女郎 |
[16:05] | That’s not too bad. | 也不算太糟糕 |
[16:07] | whose mother you seduced. | 还勾搭了人家母亲 |
[16:19] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[16:45] | Looks like someone still believes Matthew killed Claire. | 看来还是有人认为马修杀了克莱尔 |
[16:49] | A night to remember just turned into a night for revenge. | 铭记之夜刚变成了复仇之夜 |
[17:01] | Can’t believe I lost my car keys. | 真不敢相信我丢了车钥匙 |
[17:04] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我一程 |
[17:05] | Didn’t see anyone else offer. | 没见其他人要帮你 |
[17:07] | I’m not surprised. | 见怪不怪了 |
[17:10] | It seems like Doug doesn’t want you here. | 看来道格不希望你来 |
[17:12] | Not the only one. | 不只是他 |
[17:14] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[17:18] | No, I don’t dwell on the past, so… | 算了 我不想沉湎于过去 所以 |
[17:22] | This is me. | 我到了 |
[17:25] | What a coincidence. I’m right next door. | 真巧 我住你隔壁 |
[17:29] | Oh, yeah. That is a coincidence. | 是啊 真是巧啊 |
[17:31] | – Yeah. – Lucky one. | -是啊 -真幸运 |
[17:35] | All right, good night, Betty. | 晚安 贝蒂 |
[17:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:48] | Room’s occupied. | 这间有人了 |
[17:50] | This is an emergency evacuation. | 紧急疏散 |
[17:52] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:54] | Bed bugs. You’re now in room 304. | 有臭虫 你被换到304房了 |
[18:22] | Get your own room. | 自己开间房去 |
[18:24] | No vacancy. | 没空房了 |
[18:25] | Something about a bed bug scare. | 说是有臭虫 |
[18:28] | Did you forget your robe, Shaw? | 忘带浴袍了吗 肖 |
[18:30] | Forward operating bases don’t have the luxury of single-sex showers. | 前线阵地享受不了单人浴 |
[18:33] | You got a problem with me, you can bed down with the bed bugs. | 你有意见 就跟臭虫睡去 |
[18:36] | I’ve got ears on Doug. | 我监听道格了 |
[18:37] | You keep an eye on him till he left the party? | 你盯到他离开聚会了吗 |
[18:39] | He went straight home. | 他直接回家了 |
[18:41] | One bed. | 一张床 |
[18:42] | Floor’s better anyway. | 地板还舒服些 |
[18:43] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[18:45] | Matthew next door? | 马修在隔壁吗 |
[18:46] | Was just about to have eyes on him. Thought I’d unpack first. | 正准备监视他 还是先卸行李好了 |
[18:49] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[19:24] | Fusco came through with the police report. | 弗斯科发来警方报告了 |
[19:27] | Claire Klein’s death was ruled | 克莱尔·凯文的死因被定性为 |
[19:28] | an accidental overdose from hydrocodone. | 氢可酮服用意外过量 |
[19:31] | Doug saw Matthew leave with Claire that night, | 道格看到马修和克莱尔当晚一起离开 |
[19:33] | but Matthew told police they got into a fight after prom. | 但是马修告诉警方他们舞会之后发生争执 |
[19:36] | She got upset, took his car, | 她很不开心 开走了他的车 |
[19:39] | and Matthew claims he never saw her again after that. | 马修称之后再也没看到她了 |
[19:41] | But Doug doesn’t believe his story. | 但道格不相信 |
[19:43] | According to Matthew, Doug’s not the only one. | 据马修说 不只是道格 |
[19:46] | So who else is out for revenge? | 还有谁会想报复 |
[20:00] | I haven’t felt this rested in a long time. | 好久没这么轻松过了 |
[20:02] | I should hope so, Detective. | 但愿如此 警探 |
[20:03] | It’s past 1:00 in the afternoon. | 都过下午一点了 |
[20:06] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[20:07] | I thought you were gonna hack into OPM’s secure network. | 我还以为你要黑进人管局的网络 |
[20:09] | I did. | 黑进去了 |
[20:11] | Any and all information relating to Ms. Wainwright’s role | 所有温赖特女士做过的 |
[20:14] | as security clearance manager has been wiped clean. | 忠诚审查工作都被清除了 |
[20:18] | – By the feds? – Doubtful. | -联调局干的吗 -深表怀疑 |
[20:21] | Most likely by high-ranking government officials. | 更像是被政府高层清除的 |
[20:24] | Portable package x-ray? | 便携式X光仪 |
[20:26] | What are you, gonna inspect some pipe bombs? | 这是干嘛 要查管状炸弹吗 |
[20:27] | Most modern safes come equipped with a lead shield. | 绝大多数先进保险柜都会有铅层 |
[20:31] | However, the government has been remiss in updating their equipment. | 不过 政府疏于设备的更新换代 |
[20:34] | By placing this device on the safe’s door, | 把这个仪器放在保险柜门上 |
[20:37] | I can see the safe’s internal mechanisms while I turn the dial. | 我转动转盘时能看到保险柜的内部结构 |
[20:41] | Wait, now you wanna crack the safe? | 等等 你要撬保险柜 |
[20:42] | Not just the safe, Detective. | 不只是保险柜 警探 |
[20:43] | First, we have to break into the FBI’s evidence lockup. | 首先 我们得潜进联调局的证据库 |
[20:46] | Then we crack the safe. | 然后我们再撬保险柜 |
[20:48] | ’cause nothing’s ever easy with you, Finch. | 跟你混就没有过容易事儿 芬奇 |
[20:52] | So… when do we get started? | 那 什么时候开工 |
[21:09] | There’s a reason I never went to a reunion. | 我从不参加同学重聚是有原因的 |
[21:14] | This. | 就是这 |
[21:16] | Got eyes on our hot dog connoisseur. | 看到热狗鉴赏家了 |
[21:18] | It’s organic mustard seed, | 这是有机芥末籽 |
[21:20] | imported from exotic places like–like Canada. | 都是国外进口的 比如加拿大 |
[21:25] | I’ll make sure Doug steers clear of Matthew. | 我会确保道格伤不到马修 |
[21:28] | You find our favorite prosecutor. | 你去找我们最爱的检察官 |
[21:30] | Betty Harris? | 贝蒂·哈里斯 |
[21:31] | I am putting you under arrest… | 你被捕了 |
[21:36] | for stealing my heart. | 罪名是偷走了我的心 |
[21:38] | Tanner. | 坦纳 |
[21:39] | You’re on your own. | 自求多福吧 |
[21:41] | Someone has to stop me from murdering him. | 得有人拦着我别宰了他 |
[21:45] | Wanna dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[21:46] | I thought you’d never ask. | 就怕你不问啊 |
[21:55] | Watch out, hope the chaperones don’t catch us. | 小心 希望监管人不会抓到我们 |
[21:57] | Maybe we’ll get detention together. | 或许我们会一起被留堂 |
[22:05] | If I didn’t know better, | 要不是特别了解你 |
[22:06] | I’d say you’re enjoying yourself, Shaw. | 我会觉得你挺享受啊 肖 |
[22:09] | It’s nice to have a partner who’s willing to let you lead. | 有个愿意对方领舞的舞伴真不错 |
[22:16] | What’s your secret, Betty? | 你的秘密是什么 贝蒂 |
[22:19] | You know how many hours of testimony I’ve heard? | 你知道我听过多少的证言吗 |
[22:21] | I can always tell when somebody’s not telling the truth. | 我能看穿别人说没说真话 |
[22:25] | You look ten years younger than the rest of us. | 你比我们其他人看起来年轻十岁 |
[22:27] | How do you handle stress? | 你是怎么处理压力的 |
[22:29] | Every once in a while, | 时不时的 |
[22:33] | I shoot someone. | 开枪突突人 |
[22:36] | Sounds like you need a good lawyer. | 听起来你需要个好律师 |
[22:39] | Then again, I’m sure you’re… | 不过 我很确定 |
[22:41] | you can talk your way out of almost anything. | 你能凭一张嘴就脱身 |
[22:45] | You know, that’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[22:47] | The Betty Harris I remember, | 我记忆中的贝蒂·哈里斯 |
[22:48] | she was… a shy introvert. | 她很 内向 |
[22:52] | She couldn’t even carry a conversation. | 都不敢跟别人说话 |
[22:55] | You’re not Betty. | 你不是贝蒂 |
[22:59] | So who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:03] | I may be the one person here who thinks you’re innocent. | 我或许是这里唯一认为你清白的人 |
[23:09] | Everyone knows I killed Claire. | 所有人都认为我杀了克莱尔 |
[23:10] | What makes you so different? | 你为什么不 |
[23:13] | I’ve spent a lot of time with killers. | 我接触过很多杀手 |
[23:15] | I think you cared for Claire, | 我认为你在乎克莱尔 |
[23:16] | but I also think that you’re hiding something. | 但我也认为你有所隐瞒 |
[23:20] | So why don’t you just tell me the truth | 不如你告诉我真相 |
[23:22] | so I don’t have to beat it out of you? | 省得我严刑拷打 |
[23:45] | “Claire”? | “克莱尔” |
[23:46] | What kind of psycho would do this? | 什么变态会做出这种事 |
[23:57] | Someone’s trying to drive Matthew to the brink. | 有人想逼马修崩溃 |
[24:02] | You got eyes on Doug? | 你看见道格了吗 |
[24:04] | You think he planted the dummy? | 你觉得是他放的假人 |
[24:05] | He hasn’t moved an inch all night. | 他一晚上没有动过 |
[24:12] | Toke. | 图克 |
[24:14] | You seen anyone acting weird? | 你有没有看到什么行为古怪的人 |
[24:17] | Are you kidding? Everyone’s exactly the same. | 你开玩笑吗 所有人都跟以前一样 |
[24:20] | Only fatter. | 只是更胖了 |
[24:21] | Present company excluded. | 在座的除外 |
[24:23] | And Phil, that dude grew a foot and put on 100 pounds of muscle. | 还有费尔 那家伙高了三十厘米 长了九十斤肌肉 |
[24:28] | He was smaller? | 他以前很矮小吗 |
[24:29] | He played Tiny Tim in the school play. | 他在学校戏剧里扮演过”小蒂姆” |
[24:36] | Reese. You spot a threat? | 里瑟 你发现威胁了吗 |
[24:38] | Not sure, but it sounds like our friend Phil might be an impostor. | 不确定 但看来那位费尔可能是个假货 |
[24:43] | Isn’t anyone at this reunion who they say they are? | 本次重聚来的都不是本人吗 |
[25:10] | They said you were fast. | 他们说你动作很快 |
[25:11] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[25:16] | Guess they were wrong. | 看来他们错了 |
[25:29] | Dudes, you’re both like scary ninjas. | 伙计们 你们跟恐怖忍者似的 |
[25:33] | Drop the cleaver or I break his neck. | 把刀放下 不然我就拗断他的脖子 |
[25:47] | How’s that for fast? | 这样够快吗 |
[26:06] | Who sent you? Why are you here? | 谁派你来的 你来这里干什么 |
[26:14] | What happened to Phil? | 费尔怎么了 |
[26:16] | This was a domestic terrorist | 他是本土恐怖分子 |
[26:17] | who ingested cyanide | 刚吞了氰化物 |
[26:18] | to avoid giving me information about his underground operation. | 以避免向我泄露他所在地下组织的信息 |
[26:21] | Phil became a terrorist? | 费尔变成恐怖分子了 |
[26:24] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[26:25] | Phil wasn’t class of ’94. | 费尔不是94级的学生 |
[26:28] | He’s Vigilance. | 他是”时刻警惕”的人 |
[26:29] | What does Vigilance want with Matthew? | “时刻警惕”对马修有什么企图 |
[26:31] | Vigilance isn’t here for Matthew. | “时刻警惕”不是冲马修来的 |
[26:37] | They’re here for us. | 他们是冲我们来的 |
[26:50] | Need help with the body? | 要帮忙处理尸体吗 |
[26:54] | Phil’s on ice. | 费尔被冷冻了 |
[26:56] | Unfortunately, the tater tots are not. | 很可惜 马铃薯球就没地方了 |
[26:59] | How the hell did Vigilance find us in the first place? | “时刻警惕”怎么找到我们的 |
[27:02] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我跟你一样一头雾水 |
[27:04] | Phil was here to see how we work, | 费尔来观察我们的行动 |
[27:05] | until we forced his hand. | 直到我们逼他出了手 |
[27:07] | There could be more. | 可能有更多人 |
[27:09] | A lot more. | 很多人 |
[27:11] | Got another problem. Matthew’s disappeared. | 还有个问题 马修不见了 |
[27:14] | We need to get to the bottom of Claire’s death | 我们得查清克莱尔死亡的真相 |
[27:16] | before this reunion becomes a deep-seated revenge tour. | 以免本次重聚变成报仇之旅 |
[27:21] | That is one sick joke. | 好变态的恶作剧 |
[27:29] | Reese, someone’s tampered with the parting gifts. | 里瑟 有人偷换了派对礼物 |
[27:32] | Hydrocodone. | 氢可酮 |
[27:33] | Same drug Claire overdosed on. | 克莱尔服用过量的药物 |
[27:37] | 新消息 来自克莱尔·克雷恩 来化学实验室找我 | |
[27:37] | 新消息 来自克莱尔·克雷恩 来化学实验室找我 | |
[27:43] | 短信 来自 克莱尔·克雷恩 来化学实验室找我 | |
[27:45] | Claire just reached out and touched Doug from the grave. | 克莱尔刚从坟墓爬出来找道格了 |
[27:48] | I think we may have gotten this wrong. | 我觉得我们也许搞错了 |
[27:51] | Matthew’s not the one being terrorized. | 被恐吓的不是马修 |
[27:54] | Doug is. | 而是道格 |
[27:57] | How fast can you get to the chem lab? | 你多快能赶到化学实验室 |
[28:20] | “I can’t go on with my life after what I did to Claire.” | 对克莱尔下手后 我无法再面对自我 |
[28:30] | You wrote this? | 这是你写的吗 |
[28:32] | My suicide note? | 我的自杀遗言 |
[28:36] | The photos at the bowling alley. | 保龄球馆的照片 |
[28:39] | Claire’s dummy, the pills, why? | 克莱尔的假人 药片 为什么 |
[28:44] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[28:46] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你要杀我 |
[28:47] | Why not? You killed Claire. | 为什么不呢 你杀了克莱尔 |
[28:49] | Here, have a seat. | 来 坐吧 |
[28:52] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:54] | Why would I hurt Claire? | 我怎么会伤害克莱尔 |
[28:56] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[28:57] | I was always there for her whenever you made her cry. | 每次你把她弄哭 都是我在陪她 |
[29:00] | You were always there ’cause you were trying to get in her pants, | 你陪她是因为你想跟她上床 |
[29:02] | and prom night was no exception, Doug, | 毕业舞会也不例外 道格 |
[29:04] | ’cause she ran straight to you after we fought. | 因为我们一吵完架她就去找你了 |
[29:06] | I never saw her again after she left the dance with you. | 她在舞会上跟你离开后 我再也没见过她 |
[29:10] | We left ’cause she was upset. | 我们离开是因为她很不开心 |
[29:11] | She thought I was flirting with Linda Holmes. | 她以为我在跟琳达·福尔摩斯调情 |
[29:12] | No, she thought you were flirting with Barbara Foster. | 不 她以为你在跟芭芭拉·福斯特调情 |
[29:18] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说得对 |
[29:21] | But how would you know what we fought about? | 但你怎么知道我们为什么吵架的 |
[29:23] | Unless she told you | 除非是她告诉你的 |
[29:25] | because she came crying to you later that night? | 因为那天晚上她后来又跑来跟你哭诉了 |
[29:30] | I-no, Matthew, I can explain. | 我 不 马修 我可以解释 |
[29:32] | Why you let Claire die? | 为什么你要让克莱尔死 |
[29:33] | Or why you let everyone think I killed her? | 为什么你要让所有人认为是我杀了她 |
[29:34] | I didn’t mean to hurt Claire. | 我不是故意要伤害克莱尔 |
[29:37] | I thought maybe she’d like me more if she was– | 我觉得要她喜欢我 她最好是 |
[29:39] | – Unconscious? – Relaxed. | -失去知觉 -放松一点 |
[29:41] | Exactly how much hydrocodone did you slip into her drink, Doug? | 你到底往她的饮料里放了多少氢可酮 道格 |
[29:44] | You’re a prosecutor. | 你是检察官 |
[29:45] | Aren’t you supposed to be taking me to court? | 你不是应该把我送上法庭吗 |
[29:47] | I’m afraid the court won’t look favorably | 恐怕法庭不太喜欢 |
[29:48] | on a gunpoint confession. | 枪口下的告白 |
[29:50] | This isn’t justice. | 这不是正义 |
[29:54] | For two decades, | 过去二十年 |
[29:56] | I believed I pushed Claire over the edge, | 我一直以为是自己把克莱尔逼上了绝路 |
[29:58] | that she OD’d because of me, | 她药物过量是因为我 |
[30:00] | until I got this reunion invitation | 直到我收到这份重聚邀请 |
[30:03] | and I started thinking like a prosecutor | 才开始站在检察官的角度 |
[30:04] | instead of a boyfriend. | 而不是男朋友的角度来思考 |
[30:07] | You want justice? | 你想要正义吗 |
[30:09] | I served a guilty sentence the last 20 years. | 我已经因为罪恶感服了二十年的刑 |
[30:11] | Shooting you and letting you rot for the next 20, | 枪毙你 让你在接下来的二十年慢慢腐朽 |
[30:13] | I mean, that sounds like justice to me, Doug. | 在我看来就是正义 道格 |
[30:15] | Can’t let you do that. | 不能让你这么做 |
[30:19] | As much as Doug here deserves it. | 尽管道格罪有应得 |
[30:23] | I knew you weren’t Betty. | 我就知道你不是贝蒂 |
[30:25] | I’ll stop playing Betty if you stop playing a killer. | 你不扮杀手了 我就不扮贝蒂了 |
[30:40] | Get down. Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[30:48] | Who the hell are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[30:49] | Domestic terrorists sent to assassinate me and Frank. | 本土恐怖分子派来杀我和弗兰克的杀手 |
[30:52] | Sorry to ruin your diabolical high school grudge-fest, | 抱歉毁了你们的恶魔高中怨憎会 |
[30:53] | but chances are | 不过有可能 |
[30:55] | none of us are gonna make it outta here alive. | 我们都没法儿活着离开了 |
[31:08] | What is going on? I’m so confused. | 到底怎么回事 我完全糊涂了 |
[31:19] | Stay down and shut up. | 趴下 闭嘴 |
[31:25] | Remind me never to make you angry. | 提醒我永远别惹你 |
[31:27] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[31:28] | Torturing Doug so he can confess, | 折磨道格让他招供 |
[31:30] | then making his death look like a suicide? | 然后把他的死布置成自杀 |
[31:32] | That’s plain artistry. | 太艺术了 |
[31:36] | But, uh, killing’s not the answer. | 不过 杀戮不是答案 |
[31:38] | Killing’s not the answer? That’s the best you can do? | 杀戮不是答案 你就这么糊弄我吗 |
[31:40] | I don’t know. I’ve killed lots of people. | 我不知道 我杀戮多了 |
[31:42] | But my friends keep telling me it’s wrong. | 但朋友们一直告诉我那是错的 |
[31:45] | But, look, just because I can live with myself afterwards | 不过 我可以杀完人后继续生活 |
[31:47] | doesn’t mean you can. | 不代表你也可以 |
[31:59] | Give me your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[32:01] | You’re right, you know. I couldn’t kill Doug. | 你说得对 我无法下手杀道格 |
[32:03] | I couldn’t pull the trigger. | 我没法扣动扳机 |
[32:05] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀手 |
[32:07] | The gun, the gun! | 枪 枪 |
[32:08] | Lucky for you, I am. | 算你走运 我是 |
[32:28] | Sorry to bother you, Shaw. | 抱歉打搅你了 肖 |
[32:30] | I’m a little busy here, Root. | 我这会儿有点忙 根 |
[32:32] | I’m aware of your situation. That’s why I called– | 我知道你的情况 所以才打给你 |
[32:34] | – To apologize. – Apologize for what? | -道歉 -道什么歉 |
[32:37] | Vigilance keeps changing the way they communicate. | “时刻警惕”一直更换通信方式 |
[32:39] | I had to leak some sensitive information | 我得泄露点敏感信息 |
[32:41] | in order to find their latest method, | 才能找到他们最新的通信方式 |
[32:43] | which happens to be coded radio messages. | 加密无线电信息 |
[32:46] | What kind of sensitive information? | 什么敏感信息 |
[32:47] | In my defense, | 先容我自辩下 |
[32:48] | I knew you and the big lug could handle yourselves. | 我知道你和那位柔情铁汉能搞定 |
[32:51] | You leaked our location to vigilance? | 你把我们的行踪泄露给了”时刻警惕” |
[32:55] | I just intercepted another coded message. | 我刚拦截了另一条加密信息 |
[32:58] | Harold’s about to be in trouble. | 哈罗德有危险了 |
[32:59] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[33:10] | How you doin’? | 你好 |
[33:12] | Detective Fusco, NYPD. | 弗斯科警探 纽约警察 |
[33:13] | Need to pick up some evidence from the Wainwright homicide. | 来取温赖特谋杀案的证据 |
[33:16] | What’s the case number? | 案件编号多少 |
[33:17] | 97726 97726. | |
[33:22] | Give me a minute. | 稍等下 |
[33:34] | Good luck cracking that safe. | 祝你撬保险柜顺利 |
[33:36] | Try not to give yourself cancer with your little x-ray machine. | 别让那小X光仪辐射出癌症啊 |
[33:48] | Sir, you’re not authorized to receive this evidence. | 先生 你没有权限获取证据 |
[33:51] | Come on, let me get a peek at it, will you? | 拜托 就让我看一眼行不 |
[33:52] | My boss is up my prostate on this one. | 这案子我上司追得紧 |
[33:54] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩又不是我定的 |
[33:55] | Yeah, but you can bend them. | 没错 但可以通融下嘛 |
[34:04] | I can’t get a clean shot, Shaw. | 我视线被挡住了 肖 |
[34:07] | I can’t get a shot at all. I’m out of ammo. | 我完全看不清 子弹也没了 |
[34:12] | Gotta smoke ’em out. | 用烟雾熏出来 |
[34:18] | Mix these. | 混合起来 |
[34:21] | Here, hold your breath. And try not to shake it. | 拿着 屏住呼吸 别摇晃 |
[34:24] | I got one left. | 还有一颗子弹 |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:27] | Make it count. | 别浪费了 |
[34:40] | Always hated chemistry. | 向来讨厌化学 |
[35:12] | Where’s your partner? | 你搭档呢 |
[35:13] | He went to take a leak. | 上厕所了 |
[35:16] | Guy’s got the bladder of a two-year-old. | 那哥们膀胱跟小孩儿似的 |
[35:19] | He’ll be right back. | 他马上就回来了 |
[35:21] | I’m moving as fast as I can, Detective. | 我会尽快的 警探 |
[35:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[35:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[36:03] | You know, I’ve been studying | 我已经研究 |
[36:04] | you and your associates for some time. | 你和你的同伴们有段时间了 |
[36:07] | That’s two ex-operatives, | 两位前特工 |
[36:09] | an NYPD detective. | 一位纽约警探 |
[36:13] | Sorry, partner. I had to surrender. | 抱歉 伙伴 我不得不投降 |
[36:15] | They were gonna kill the guard. | 否则他们就杀了那警卫 |
[36:19] | If you harm Detective Fusco… | 你敢伤害弗斯科警探 |
[36:21] | Please. | 得了 |
[36:23] | We both know you’re not a man of violence. | 我们都很清楚你不尚暴力 |
[36:26] | You help people, | 你帮助别人 |
[36:29] | People who are about to be in a lot of trouble– | 帮助会陷入危险处境的人 |
[36:32] | Kruger, Sloan, | 克鲁格 斯隆 |
[36:34] | Claypool, Wainwright. | 克莱普 温赖特 |
[36:38] | You knew something bad was about to | 你在事前 |
[36:41] | happen to them before it even happened. | 就已经知道了他们会出事 |
[36:44] | Now, the fact that that’s possible | 这种不可能 |
[36:46] | proves something I’ve speculated: | 恰好证明了我的猜测 |
[36:50] | that the government | 政府 |
[36:51] | has a secret surveillance system | 有一套秘密系统 |
[36:53] | that spies on us every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控我们的机器 |
[36:57] | I’m not part of the government. | 我不是政府人士 |
[36:59] | But you are protecting the system. | 但你在保护这一系统 |
[37:03] | And I think whatever was in that safe | 我知道那保险柜里边的东西 |
[37:07] | is gonna give me more information about the secret system. | 会给我更多关于这一秘密系统的信息 |
[37:13] | The documents, please. | 文件请给我 |
[37:19] | Mr. Collier, | 科利尔先生 |
[37:21] | you may find this hard to believe, | 你也许不相信我 |
[37:22] | but I sympathize with your cause. | 但我认同你们的目标 |
[37:26] | just not your methods. | 但不认同你们的手段 |
[37:28] | If you jeopardize this system, | 如果你破坏了这一系统 |
[37:31] | you’ll be placing all of us at risk. | 会置所有人于危险之中 |
[37:34] | At risk? | 危险 |
[37:36] | We’re already at war… | 我们已经在战争中了 |
[37:38] | a 24-hour surveillance state | 国家在全天监控民众 |
[37:40] | with drone assassinations, renditions, cyber-warfare. | 无人机袭击 非常规引渡 网络战争 |
[37:46] | It’s turnkey tyranny, and we’re being kept in the dark, | 这是专政 我们一直被蒙在黑暗的鼓里 |
[37:49] | Which is ironic, since the system is called “Northern Lights.” | 真讽刺 这系统居然叫做”北极光” |
[37:54] | What do you say you and I continue | 我们换个更隐秘的地方 |
[37:55] | this ethical debate some place a little more private? | 继续进行道德辩论怎么样 |
[38:00] | I’m afraid I won’t be joining you. | 恐怕我不会加入你 |
[38:02] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[38:17] | Sorry I’m late, Harry. | 抱歉迟到了 哈罗 |
[38:19] | Special Agent Augusta King. | 奥古斯塔·金特工 |
[38:21] | Assailant escaped out the back. | 袭击者从后面逃了 |
[38:24] | That is one scary chick. | 好可怕的妞儿 |
[38:26] | Good news, Harold. | 好消息 哈罗德 |
[38:27] | Shaw and Reese survived. | 肖和里瑟活下来了 |
[38:29] | You should talk to them. | 你该跟他们聊聊 |
[38:33] | Finch. Everything okay? | 芬奇 一切都好吗 |
[38:36] | Depends on your definition of “Okay,” Ms. Shaw. | 这要看你对”好”的定义了 肖女士 |
[38:38] | I suppose Detective Fusco and I will live to fight again. | 弗斯科警探和我反正还活着 |
[38:41] | How was the reunion? | 重聚怎么样 |
[38:44] | – Ended with a bang. – Comin’ through. | -爆炸式结局 -过去 |
[38:46] | No, I wasn’t trying to kill Claire, I swear. | 不 我没想杀克莱尔 我发誓 |
[38:49] | Why did everybody have to go and change? | 为什么大家都要改变呢 |
[38:58] | What? No good-bye? | 怎么 不告别吗 |
[39:05] | Good-byes are for suckers. | 窝囊废才需要告别 |
[39:07] | I-I gotta make a statement downtown. | 我会去下城区做笔录 |
[39:10] | Might spend a year or 20 in jail. | 或许会蹲个一年或二十年 |
[39:13] | Lucky for you, you know a good lawyer. | 幸亏你认识好律师 |
[39:16] | Maybe we could get together after. | 也许我们之后可以再聚聚 |
[39:20] | I don’t do relationships. | 姐不碰感情 |
[39:24] | Who said anything about a relationship? | 谁说感情来着 |
[39:33] | Collier’s disappeared. | 科利尔不见了 |
[39:35] | Agents haven’t been able to locate him, | 探员找不到他 |
[39:37] | nor has she. | 她也找不到 |
[39:40] | So what was in the safe? | 保险柜里有什么 |
[39:41] | A black budget report. | 黑色预算报告 |
[39:42] | Unfortunately, it’s in Collier’s hands now. | 不幸的是 它现在在科利尔手里 |
[39:44] | I’m afraid that’s not exactly accurate, Harold. | 恐怕不止如此 哈罗德 |
[39:47] | Collier just sent out another coded message. | 科利尔刚刚发出了另一则加密信息 |
[39:51] | “Disseminate.” | “扩散” |
[39:57] | A shocking revelation today as an anonymous source | 今日匿名人士发布了一份震惊世人的 |
[40:00] | released a classified government report. | 政府机密报告 |
[40:03] | The report revealed black budget items | 该报告揭露了一项涉及 |
[40:05] | connected to an invasive surveillance system. | 侵略性监视系统的黑色预算 |
[40:07] | High-level government officials, | 高层政府官员 |
[40:09] | including Senator Ross Garrison, were named in the report. | 包括罗斯·加里森参议员 都涉及其中 |
[40:13] | Senator! Senator! | 参议员 参议员 |
[40:14] | Does this massive surveillance system exist, Senator? | 这个超级监视系统是否存在 参议员 |
[40:18] | It does not. | 不存在 |
[40:19] | But what about the budget leaked to the press today? | 那要如何解释今天新闻里所说的预算 |
[40:23] | What is Northern Lights? | 北极光是什么 |
[40:26] | I have no knowledge of a project by that name. | 我对这一项目一无所知 |
[40:29] | So you’re saying the government | 所以 你是说政府 |
[40:31] | is not spying on the American people? | 没有监视美国人民 |
[40:34] | It is not. | 没有 |
[40:45] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[40:47] | My goons and their black bags | 我的”打手”和”非法秘密搜查” |
[40:49] | could’ve quashed this problem long before it went public. | 本可以在这个麻烦公之于众前解决它 |
[40:52] | I don’t have time for finger-pointing. | 我没时间和你互相指责 |
[40:54] | The public is an ass hair away from learning their government | 公众只差一步就要知道政府 |
[40:58] | is trolling through every inch of their private lives. | 正在监视他们私生活的方方面面了 |
[40:59] | Terminate the program. | 终止组织 |
[41:01] | I would sooner have you terminated | 我宁可终止你 |
[41:02] | than leave this country unprotected. | 也不会让国家毫无保护 |
[41:04] | The country will be protected, | 国家会受到保护 |
[41:06] | just not by your machine. | 不过不是用你的机器 |
[41:09] | And right now, | 现在 |
[41:10] | you should be asking who’s going to protect you. | 你该问问谁会来保护你了 |
[41:36] | Deactivate the program. | 关闭组织 |
[41:38] | We’re no longer operational. | 不再运行 |
[41:43] | Shut it down. | 关掉 |
[42:19] | Didn’t wanna hitch a ride with Lionel? | 不想搭莱奈尔的车回去吗 |
[42:22] | I’m afraid if Vigilance is operating in D.C., | 既然”时刻警惕”要在华盛顿特区行动 |
[42:24] | then so am I. | 我也该如此 |
[42:52] | Is there a problem, Ms. Groves? | 有问题吗 格罗夫斯女士 |
[42:58] | Gotta go, Harry. | 得走了 哈罗 |
[43:00] | My dance card just got full. | 我的舞伴卡刚刚列满了 |