时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:06] | Grace, there’s something you should know about me. | 格蕾丝 有些事你需要知道 关于我 |
[00:08] | There’s nothing you can say that will make me run away. | 不论你说什么 我都不会离开 |
[00:11] | Harold! Please, my fiance… | 哈罗德 帮帮我 我的未婚夫 |
[00:14] | – Do you know where– – I’m sorry. | -你知道他在 -抱歉 |
[00:16] | This is everybody we pulled out of the water. | 我们从水里救出的所有人都在这里 |
[00:21] | If we let him walk out that door, Decima wins. | 我们让他走出门 德西玛就赢了 |
[00:23] | Samaritan will go live. | “撒马利亚人”就会上线 |
[00:25] | If we’re now in a place | 如果我们沦落到 |
[00:27] | where the machine is asking us to commit murder… | 机器要我们谋杀的地步 |
[00:30] | That’s a place I can’t go. | 我撑不下去了 |
[00:31] | I’m afraid this is where I get off. | 我可能要放弃了 |
[00:36] | \h | 关键警报 威胁到系统 |
[00:37] | 检测到操作冲突 竞争系统 撒马利亚人 | |
[00:49] | 撒马利亚人主要职责 消除对国家的威胁[美国] | |
[00:53] | 撒马利亚人辅助职责 消除对系统的威胁 | |
[01:03] | I said open the register now! | 我说了打开收款机 |
[01:05] | I want the cash! | 现金给我 |
[01:13] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[01:14] | Ordinarily, I’d be the chick kicking your amateur-hour ass. | 一般来说 我是专门教训你这种业余货的 |
[01:18] | Really, Raul? You covered your face, | 真的吗 劳尔 你脸都盖住了 |
[01:20] | but no gloves? Prints on the door. | 却连手套都不戴 门上留下指纹了 |
[01:24] | The cops will have you in an hour. | 警察一小时内就查到你了 |
[01:26] | Not smart with Charisse and a two-year-old at home. | 家里还有查丽斯和两岁的孩子 这么做可不明智 |
[01:29] | But today… | 不过今天 |
[01:31] | is your lucky day. | 算你走运 |
[01:34] | Just drop the gun… | 扔下枪 |
[01:37] | take the diapers and get the hell outta here. | 拿上尿布 滚吧 |
[01:39] | Your kid’s better off with a father. | 孩子还是有父亲比较好 |
[01:52] | You saved our lives. | 你救了我一命 |
[01:55] | From him? No. | 从他手里么 非也 |
[01:59] | No. | 非也 |
[02:02] | He wasn’t a real threat. | 他并不是真正的威胁 |
[02:04] | But did you notice that your security cameras | 不过你有没有注意到监控录像 |
[02:06] | have been off all afternoon? | 今天下午全关了 |
[02:08] | I wonder why Ricky here begged you to work a shift today. | 真好奇为什么里奇死乞白赖非要今天上班 |
[02:11] | Two works: inside job. | 两个字 内鬼 |
[02:25] | For the ice cream. | 冰淇淋钱 |
[02:32] | You didn’t need backup after all. | 看来你不需要支援啊 |
[02:34] | But for the record, | 不过话说回来 |
[02:36] | I’d have just kneecapped that guy. | 要我就直接废他膝盖了 |
[02:38] | Especially if I was nursing a leg wound. | 特别在带着腿伤的情况下 |
[02:41] | Okay, first, my leg is fine. | 好吧 第一 我腿没事 |
[02:44] | And second, what’s with the tips on field work? | 第二 外勤工作还用你教 |
[02:45] | Who died and made you Finch? | 谁死了轮到你扮芬奇 |
[02:47] | It’s the role I gotta play until the real one comes back. | 暂时得扮上 等着真身回来 |
[02:51] | And when is that? It’s been over a week. | 那是什么时候 这都超过一星期了 |
[02:53] | No…call, no–no text. Not even a smoke signal. | 没电话 没短信 连个求救信号都没有 |
[02:58] | Finch will reach out to us when he’s good and ready. Until then– | 芬奇准备好了就会联系我们 在此之前 |
[03:05] | Nice to see you, too, John. | 我也很高兴见到你 约翰 |
[03:06] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你这是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[03:08] | El paso, most recently. | 最近在[德州]厄尔巴索 |
[03:09] | The thing with the narco-trafficker. | 毒品战之类的事儿 |
[03:11] | Very relevant, but not the point. | 虽然相关 不过不重要 |
[03:14] | Take a peek around that corner, you two. | 瞧下街角吧你们俩 |
[03:19] | Ambush. | 埋伏 |
[03:20] | Who are the party crashers? | 这是谁要来搅局啊 |
[03:21] | Decima trigger teams… waiting for you | 德西玛的杀手 在等你们 |
[03:24] | with no less than six submachine guns | 手上至少有六把冲锋枪 |
[03:26] | and one honest-to-goodness Russian RPG-7. | 和一把原装的俄罗斯7型火箭推进榴弹 |
[03:30] | We need to get invisible fast. | 我们得马上隐形 |
[03:39] | Phones and earpieces now. | 电话和耳机 |
[03:42] | Streets aren’t safe. | 街上不安全了 |
[03:43] | Decima’s machine is online. | 德西玛的机器上线了 |
[03:46] | Can see us anywhere and everywhere in the five boroughs of New York city. | 能在纽约五区范围内随时随地监视我们 |
[03:49] | Samaritan? You confirmed it? | “撒马利亚人” 你确定吗 |
[03:51] | Our names are on the list, and Greer is keeping score. | 我们的名字首当其冲 格里尔资源在手 |
[03:53] | All systems–cameras, phones, the GPS in your car | 所有的系统 摄像头 电话 车载定位系统 |
[03:56] | can track us. | 都能追踪到我们 |
[03:57] | So what, Samaritan can think for itself now? | 怎么 “撒马利亚人”现在能自我思考 |
[03:59] | – It can learn? – I don’t think so. | -自我学习了吗 -应该不能 |
[04:01] | Right now, all it can do is watch us and follow. | 现在 它还只能监视和跟踪 |
[04:04] | Just remember–what our machine sees, Samaritan sees. | 但记住 我们的机器能看到的 “撒马利亚人”都能看到 |
[04:07] | Two Gods playing with the same deck of cards. | 两个上帝同桌玩牌 |
[04:09] | Stop. | 停 |
[04:14] | We need to find another way. | 我们得另寻出路 |
[04:25] | Mr. Greer, I’d assumed the beta test of your system | 格里尔先生 我还以为你系统的试运行 |
[04:28] | would be a little more… | 会更加 |
[04:30] | professional. | 专业 |
[04:32] | The espresso machine is on its way. | 意式咖啡机随后就到 |
[04:35] | And I can assure you, Senator, | 我可以向你保证 参议员 |
[04:37] | Samaritan is running as smooth as a Swiss watch. | “撒马利亚人”运作精准 如瑞士手表 |
[04:41] | How long will it take? | 还要多久 |
[04:43] | You’ve had all the city’s domain awareness feeds | 你们已经获取全市监控信号 |
[04:46] | for four hours already. | 四个小时了 |
[04:49] | And look at what those four hours have already produced. | 看看这四个小时的成就吧 |
[04:56] | All probable terrorists in the city of New York | 纽约市所有的恐怖疑犯 |
[05:00] | pinpointed, categorized, and tracked with an up-to-the-second GPS. | 都已被实时定位仪定位 分类 并追踪 |
[05:06] | I can assure you, Senator, | 我可以向你保证 参议员 |
[05:07] | that we will have a hard target for you soon. | 我们很快就能为你找到一个硬目标 |
[05:10] | And you’ll inform me when you do? | 找到之后会通知我 |
[05:12] | You will be the first to know. | 第一时间通知你 |
[05:16] | Fine. | 很好 |
[05:23] | You know we’ve gotten dozens of results already. | 你知道我们已经有数十个结果了 |
[05:25] | Any one of these guys is practically gift-wrapped. | 他们全都已经打包待赠了 |
[05:28] | And we’ll deliver. | 我们会赠的 |
[05:30] | But not until after we’ve located Harold Finch. | 但是必须先找出哈罗德·芬奇 |
[05:34] | Where are we on that? | 进展如何 |
[05:35] | Samaritan couldn’t find a lead, sir. | “撒马利亚人”找不到线索 先生 |
[05:37] | He may have skipped town. | 他可能离城了 |
[05:39] | Should we consider turning on its higher, | 我们是不是应该调用更高级 |
[05:41] | more cognitive functions? | 更有认知力的功能 |
[05:43] | This thing has a mind. Why don’t we use it? | 这东西有思维 为什么不用呢 |
[05:45] | For the simple reason we don’t have the hardware. | 原因很简单 我们缺少硬件 |
[05:48] | If it can’t find this Finch, | 既然找不到芬奇 |
[05:50] | how ’bout the next best thing? | 二等奖如何 |
[05:53] | If we have it combine everything it knows about Harold Finch | 我们让它整合哈罗德·芬奇的所有资料 |
[05:56] | and ask it to find his closest living connection, | 让它找出和他关系最近的联系人 |
[06:00] | let’s see what it comes up with. | 看它能找到什么 |
[06:06] | Hug the wall. There’s a camera up ahead. | 贴墙走 上面有摄像头 |
[06:13] | We’re covered on 23rd street by the flushing line elevated tracks. | 用23大街上的弗来勋线轻轨掩护我们 |
[06:17] | We make it that far, and maybe we don’t | 我们冲过去 应该就不会 |
[06:19] | get shot by the six Decima agents waiting a block away. | 被一个街区外的六名德西玛特工杀掉 |
[06:23] | Samaritan 101. | “撒马利亚人”入门教程 |
[06:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:36] | Missed one. | 漏掉了一个 |
[06:37] | Hold here until the light changes. | 在这里等着交通灯变 |
[06:40] | The camera angle switches with oncoming traffic. | 摄像头角度会根据交通状态转换 |
[06:48] | Come on! | 走 |
[06:55] | John. | 约翰 |
[06:57] | When that light switches, we’re screwed! | 等交通灯再变 我们就完了 |
[07:00] | We can’t worry about irrelevant numbers now. | 我们现在管不了无关号码 |
[07:02] | What is it thinking… telling us to lay low | 它在想什么 让我们低调点 |
[07:04] | then handing us a new number? | 又给我们新号码 |
[07:07] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[07:08] | This is a life, and Finch would tell us to save it. | 这是生命 芬奇会要我们去拯救 |
[07:12] | So you tell your complicated boss | 告诉你那神秘莫测的老大 |
[07:14] | if it wants me to step out of danger, | 如果它不想我有危险 |
[07:16] | then I need more than just numbers. | 就别光给我号码 |
[07:18] | I want a name. | 我要名字 |
[07:24] | Fine. She’s giving it to me. | 好吧 她给我 |
[07:27] | I’ll tell you on– | 我路上告 |
[07:30] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[07:33] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[07:37] | Looks like Samaritan’s found a connection. | 看起来”撒马利亚人”找到联系人了 |
[07:40] | There. | 看 |
[07:44] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[07:46] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[07:47] | Could be family, a friend, a coworker. | 也许是家人 朋友 同事 |
[07:52] | Bring her to me. | 把她带过来 |
[08:05] | “Let not your hearts be troubled. | 你们心里不要忧愁 |
[08:07] | “In my father’s house are many rooms. | 在我父的家里有许多住处 |
[08:10] | “And if I go to prepare a place for you, | 我若去为你们预备了地方 |
[08:12] | “I will come again, | 就必再来 |
[08:14] | And where I am, you may be also.” | 我在哪里 叫你们也在那里 |
[08:17] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[08:20] | Ordinarily, I’d say a few words about the deceased, but– | 一般来说 我会说说死者的事 但是 |
[08:23] | No, that’s all right, Father. | 不用 没关系 神父 |
[08:25] | It was lovely. Thank you. | 很好了 谢谢 |
[08:28] | The bombing was such a tragedy. So many lives taken at once. | 爆炸案太不幸了 一下子夺走这么多性命 |
[08:32] | I didn’t know your fiance, but I pray his soul finds peace. | 我虽不认识你未婚夫 但愿他安息 |
[08:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:43] | I would have thought at least one… | 我总是想 至少有一位 |
[08:46] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[08:48] | Not a crowd–he didn’t really have any family, | 就算没有很多 他并没有家人 |
[08:51] | but a friend or… a coworker. | 但有位朋友 或者 同事 |
[08:57] | Just… | 只要 |
[08:59] | one other person who knew how truly special Harold was | 有一个人 从心底珍惜哈罗德 |
[09:04] | and wanted to say good-bye. | 想来道别 |
[09:37] | Ms. Hendricks, you ordered a car? | 亨德里克斯女士 您叫了车 |
[09:39] | Yes! To JFK? | 对 去肯尼迪机场 |
[09:40] | – Let me get that. – Thank you. | -我帮您拿吧 -谢谢 |
[09:46] | International, right? Where you headed? | 国际航站楼是吧 您去哪儿 |
[09:48] | I’m going to a job interview in Italy. | 去意大利面试 |
[09:51] | I’m not even sure if I want it, | 我都不知道自己想不想去 |
[09:53] | but I have to show them my work. | 不过我得给他们展示下我的作品 |
[09:55] | If you could be really careful with this– | 麻烦小心轻放 |
[09:57] | Those are paintings. | 都是油画 |
[09:58] | You’re an artist, huh? | 您是艺术家啊 |
[10:01] | My daughter loves to paint. | 我女儿喜欢画画 |
[10:02] | Do you have a website? I’d love to show her your stuff. | 您有网站吗 我给她看看您的作品 |
[10:05] | That’s sweet. Yeah, I think I have a card. | 你真好 我应该有带名片 |
[10:09] | She’ll be so excited. | 她肯定开心 |
[10:10] | Nice of you to do that. | 您真好心 |
[10:13] | Little late for the flu shot. | 现在打流感疫苗晚了吧 |
[10:20] | Ms. Hendricks, I’m Detective Stills. | 亨德里克斯女士 我是斯蒂尔斯警探 |
[10:23] | We met before. Do you remember? | 我们以前见过 记得吗 |
[10:26] | Where did you come from? | 你们是哪儿来的 |
[10:28] | My partner and I need to get you to a safe place. | 我搭档和我得把你送到安全的地方 |
[10:30] | This man works for a very dangerous criminal organization, | 此人效力于一个极端危险的犯罪组织 |
[10:32] | and others are on their way. | 其他人马上就到 |
[10:34] | So we need to hurry. Emphasis on the hurry. | 所以我们得快走 重点是快 |
[10:41] | Image captures from down the street from Ms. Hendricks’ apartment. | 亨德里克斯女士公寓楼下截取到图像 |
[10:45] | Our operative was intercepted before he could acquire her. | 我们的人得手前被放倒了 |
[10:49] | I believe you’re familiar with the two who came to her rescue. | 你对救他们的这两位应该很熟悉 |
[10:52] | We’re currently tracking them across Manhattan. | 我们目前正在曼哈顿追踪他们 |
[10:54] | Enough of these games. | 游戏玩够了 |
[10:56] | Zachary! | 扎卡里 |
[10:59] | Sir. | 先生 |
[11:00] | Deploy all operatives into the field. | 把所有人都派出去 |
[11:03] | Bring me Grace Hendricks | 把格蕾斯·亨德里克斯带过来 |
[11:06] | and eliminate the rest. | 除掉其他人 |
[11:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:21] | No, no, no. What are you doing? You can’t be in here. | 不不不 你干什么 你们不能来这儿 |
[11:23] | Yes, we can, Lionel. We’re police. | 我们能啊 莱奈尔 我们是警察 |
[11:25] | Detective Stills, remember? | 斯蒂尔斯警探 记得吗 |
[11:27] | You’re killing me with that. | 你玩死我吧 |
[11:29] | It’s not safe for you in here. | 你在这儿不安全 |
[11:30] | A good point. | 也是 |
[11:33] | Any way to turn those things off? | 有没有办法关掉那些玩意儿 |
[11:35] | The cameras? Department’s got ’em up all over the place now. | 摄像头么 现在局里到处都是 |
[11:38] | Lionel, meet Grace. | 莱奈尔 这是格蕾斯 |
[11:40] | She’s got some very bad people trying to hurt her. | 有一些很坏的坏蛋想伤害她 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[11:43] | but these detectives saved my life. | 但这两位警探救了我的命 |
[11:45] | Yeah. They’re good at that. | 是啊 他们可擅长了 |
[11:47] | Now can we find her a place to rest? | 能给她找个休息的地方吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah, all right, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[11:53] | Come here. | 来 |
[11:54] | All units, take positions. | 全体人员 就位 |
[11:58] | Sir, we have the precinct surrounded. | 先生 我们已经包围了警局 |
[12:00] | We’re ready to move in. | 随时可以进入 |
[12:02] | Hold your position. | 原地待命 |
[12:04] | The situation may require a certain amount of… | 目前的情况 可能需要 |
[12:07] | finesse. | 智取 |
[12:12] | It’s lousy, but it’s warm. | 虽然不咋地 好歹是热的 |
[12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[12:19] | Why would someone want to hurt me? | 为什么有人想伤害我 |
[12:22] | I can’t tell you what’s going on out there. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[12:24] | But in here, you’re safe. | 但在这儿你很安全 |
[12:27] | The other detectives– Stills and his partner– | 那两位警探 斯蒂尔斯和他搭档 |
[12:30] | Are they always like that? | 他们一直这样吗 |
[12:34] | I know they come off a little stiff. | 他们确实看着是有点愣 |
[12:36] | But they’ve saved my life dozens of times. | 但他们救过我很多次 |
[12:39] | Trust me– they’re the good guys. | 相信我 他们是好人 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry. Can I help you? | 抱歉 有什么能效劳的 |
[12:51] | Special Agent Maybank. | 梅班克特工 |
[12:52] | There’s a woman by the name of Hendricks here. | 这里有个名叫亨德里克斯的女人 |
[12:54] | I need to take her into custody. | 我要拘捕她 |
[12:56] | And you just happen to know she’s here. | 你就这么巧知道她在这儿 |
[12:58] | I have a warrant. | 我有逮捕令 |
[13:00] | It’s notarized. | 正式授权的 |
[13:01] | That’s a cute trick, but you ain’t getting anywhere. | 这花招挺漂亮 但对姐没用 |
[13:04] | Is there a problem, Detective? | 有问题吗 警探 |
[13:06] | – Lieutenant Fusco. – Special Agent Maybank. | -弗斯科警督 -梅班克特工 |
[13:08] | Of course. | 没错了 |
[13:10] | We were just about to question your suspect. | 我们正准备讯问那嫌疑人 |
[13:12] | I had a feeling she was tied to something bigger. | 我就感觉她背后有大案 |
[13:16] | Now, if you like, I can bring her to you in the interrogation room. | 愿意的话 我带她到审讯室见你 |
[13:18] | – Please. – Sure. Right this way. | -有劳了 -好 这边请 |
[13:26] | – It’ll just be a second. – Thank you. | -稍等下 -谢谢 |
[13:36] | – Good night, Sarge. – Night. | -晚安 警司 -晚安 |
[13:39] | Fusco. | 弗斯科 |
[13:40] | Got a late-night collar here. | 抓了个夜游神 |
[13:43] | Picked her up with two unregistered weapons. | 带着两把未注册的武器 |
[13:52] | Hate to crash the party, | 真不想打扰 |
[13:53] | but a mutual friend thought I could help in here. | 但有位朋友认为我可以帮上忙 |
[13:55] | So you got yourself arrested? | 所以你就让自己被逮捕吗 |
[13:57] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[13:59] | Help me out here? | 帮我解开吧 |
[14:03] | In evidence locker 7-7-9-B, there’s a coil of copper wire. | 在779B证物箱里 有一卷铜线 |
[14:07] | In 4-4-3-A, there’s a pair of needle-nosed pliers. | 在443A里 有一副尖嘴钳 |
[14:10] | I need them, a roll of duct tape, and an extension cord. | 我需要它们 还有一盘胶带和一根延长电线 |
[14:14] | Is that all, Cocoa Puffs? | 就这点儿吗 甜心宝贝 |
[14:26] | Tell our men to position themselves around the station | 让我们的人部署在警察局周围 |
[14:29] | where there’s no surveillance coverage. | 监控没有覆盖的地方 |
[14:32] | Is there a problem, sir? | 有问题吗 先生 |
[14:33] | We’re not the only ones with eyes and ears everywhere. | 我们并不是唯一耳目遍布的人 |
[15:05] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[15:06] | How is Detective Stills one of the good guys | 斯蒂尔斯警探怎么可能是好人 |
[15:09] | when he’s not even Detective Stills? | 他根本就不是斯蒂尔斯警探 |
[15:13] | Hendricks, Grace R. | 亨德里克斯 格蕾斯·R |
[15:15] | BFA, Rhode Island School of Design, MFA, Yale. | 罗德岛设计学院美术学士 耶鲁美术硕士 |
[15:18] | You’re a smart lady. | 你很聪明 |
[15:20] | So listen to what happens when you walk out that door. | 所以听着你走出那扇门会有什么下场 |
[15:22] | If you’re not shot by one of three former Force Recon Scout snipers, | 要不就是被三名前海军侦察队的狙击手打死 |
[15:25] | you’ll be grabbed by some lummox named Zachary | 要不就是被某个名叫扎卡里的蠢货 |
[15:27] | in an SUV with bogus Ohio plates– | 抓进一辆挂着假俄亥俄牌照的越野车里 |
[15:30] | a fate far worse than the lies told to protect you in this room. | 那可绝对惨过你待在这间房里被谎言保护着 |
[15:35] | Believe it or not, she’s one of the good guys too. | 信不信由你 她也是好人 |
[15:37] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[15:38] | I barely believe this is a police station. | 我都不敢相信这里真是警察局了 |
[15:40] | You’re in a situation you can’t control | 目前的形势 你无法掌控 |
[15:42] | that’s larger than you can imagine. | 远超出你的想象 |
[15:45] | Sit tight, and we’ll keep you alive. | 乖乖坐着 我们会保住你的命 |
[15:49] | Lionel… | 莱奈尔 |
[15:51] | what did you find for me? | 你帮我找到什么了 |
[16:03] | What’s that thing? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[16:05] | An induction coil. | 感应线圈 |
[16:06] | This is the precinct’s telecom box. | 这是局里的电信箱 |
[16:09] | The wires from all the cameras run through this wall. | 所有摄像头的线都要穿过这堵墙 |
[16:12] | Each of those wires is protected by a copper sheath | 每一条线都被铜包皮保护着 |
[16:15] | which I’m overloading with 110 volts of electricity. | 我用110伏电压让它们过载 |
[16:18] | What, are you trying to burn the place down? | 干嘛 你打算烧掉这地方 |
[16:21] | Just cooking it a little. | 略烤一下下 |
[16:25] | Very clever. | 聪明 |
[16:30] | You’re gonna want to dispose of that. | 你快把这些处理掉吧 |
[16:33] | Especially when your I.T. guys show up in the morning. | 明早你们IT部门的人可要上班了 |
[16:36] | Terrific. Anything else, princess? | 好极了 还有别的需要吗 公主殿下 |
[16:38] | Your phone and an unmarked car. | 你的手机和一辆便衣警车 |
[16:45] | Here. You better not be calling China. | 给 别是往中国打长途 |
[16:49] | Just…down the street, actually. | 其实 就这条街上 |
[16:59] | All units, there’s been an explosion on 1214 Grand street. | 所有单位注意 1214大街发生爆炸 |
[17:02] | An abandoned three-story building. | 一辆废弃的三层楼 |
[17:04] | The explosion occurred on the top floor. | 爆炸发生在顶层 |
[17:06] | All units in area respond immediately. | 该区所有单位马上回复 |
[17:12] | What do you think? Did we lose ’em? | 怎么样 甩掉他们了吗 |
[17:20] | It was always 50/50. | 可能性一半一半吧 |
[17:32] | Zachary, get Ms. Hendricks to safety, | 扎卡里 带亨德里克斯女士到安全地带 |
[17:35] | and then dispose of the others. | 然后干掉其他人 |
[17:46] | I’ve got her, sir. | 我抓到她了 先生 |
[18:23] | Never thought I’d love the sight of New Jersey. | 从没想到我居然会喜欢新泽西 |
[18:26] | You sure we’re safe here? | 你确定我们在这里安全吗 |
[18:27] | From everything but the coffee. | 一切安全 除了咖啡 |
[18:31] | And, yes, we’re off the radar | 没错 我们脱离监控了 |
[18:33] | as long as we’re outside the five boroughs. | 只要在五区之外就没事 |
[18:35] | Samaritan can’t see this far…yet. | “撒马利亚人”监视不了这么远 暂时还不行 |
[18:38] | We have to go back and find Grace. | 我们得回去找格蕾斯 |
[18:41] | If Decima’s throwing everything they have at us, | 德西玛倾尽一切对付我们 |
[18:43] | then she’s their way to get to Finch. | 他们肯定是要利用她找芬奇 |
[18:45] | Still the faithful watchdog, huh? Even after Harold left you. | 还当忠诚的守望者呢 哈罗德都离开你了 |
[18:50] | Are you gonna help us or not? | 你到底帮不帮忙 |
[18:53] | I thought you’d never ask. | 就怕你不问呢 |
[18:59] | See everything in red? | 看到红色的区域没 |
[19:01] | These are dead zones in the city. | 这是市里的死角 |
[19:03] | Spots where our machine can’t find a hint | 这些地方我们的机器找不到 |
[19:05] | of audio or visual surveillance. | 音频和视频监视 |
[19:07] | When Decima took Grace, | 德西玛抓走格蕾斯时 |
[19:08] | they disappeared to this spot here. | 他们消失在了这里 |
[19:10] | Red Hook Marine Terminal. | 红钩航运码头 |
[19:12] | An entire port blacked out to surveillance. | 整个码头都没有被监视 |
[19:15] | Someone doesn’t want the world to see | 有人不想世界看到 |
[19:16] | what’s going in or coming out. | 那里进出的是什么 |
[19:18] | Here’s your pancakes. | 你的薄饼 |
[19:21] | I’m guessing it’s our best shot at finding Grace. | 我看这是最可能找到格蕾丝的地方 |
[19:23] | Then let’s go take a look. | 那我们去看看吧 |
[19:26] | Stop the clock, sports fans. | 等一下 运动爱好者 |
[19:27] | How do either of you plan on getting us back into the city? | 你们俩打算怎么回城 |
[19:33] | There’s our ride. | 我们的车来了 |
[19:51] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[19:53] | Where am I, damn it? | 我这是在哪儿 该死 |
[19:59] | I asked you a question. | 我问你问题呢 |
[20:09] | Tell me where I am now. | 告诉我 我这是在哪儿 |
[20:11] | Where you are is of very little interest, my dear. | 你在哪儿没什么关系 亲爱的 |
[20:14] | Who you are–now, that’s a question worth pursuing. | 你是谁 这个问题比较值得追寻 |
[20:18] | What right do you have | 你有什么权利 |
[20:20] | to abduct me… | 绑架我 |
[20:22] | to keep me here? | 囚禁我 |
[20:23] | Your questions only delay my own. | 你的问题只会拖延我的问题 |
[20:27] | Please. | 请坐 |
[20:37] | Now, tell me… | 现在 告诉我 |
[20:40] | Grace Hendricks… | 格蕾斯·亨德里克斯 |
[20:43] | Who exactly are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[21:00] | You can lose the hat. | 你可以摘掉帽子了 |
[21:02] | Whole area’s a dead zone, meaning “camera free.” | 整个区域都是死角 就是说没有摄像头 |
[21:05] | And since we ditched our phones, | 既然我们丢掉了手机 |
[21:07] | I took the liberty of grabbing a few of these | 我刚才在八局时顺了 |
[21:09] | on our way out of the 8th. | 几个这玩意儿 |
[21:11] | Okay, so how many bad guys are we looking at here? | 好吧 有多少坏蛋要处理 |
[21:13] | What kind of firepower? | 火力如何 |
[21:14] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:16] | As long as we’re here, we’re flying blind. | 在这片区域 只能两眼一抹黑 |
[21:18] | Finally… | 终于 |
[21:21] | a chance for some good old-fashioned recon. | 可以用回经典老招了 |
[21:28] | There’s nothing here but employee records. | 这里只有雇员信息 |
[21:31] | She’s gotta be on one of those four container ships at dock. | 她应该在码头的四个集装箱货船里 |
[21:35] | You’re sure you saw four ships out there? | 你确定是看到了四艘船吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[21:40] | Terminal manifest only lists three. | 码头载货单只标注了三艘 |
[21:46] | What do you say we take a look behind door Number Four? | 我们去后边看看那第四艘如何 |
[21:54] | You two head below deck, try to find Grace. | 你们俩下去甲板找格蕾丝 |
[21:57] | I’ll keep watch up here. | 我去上面看着 |
[22:07] | No sign of Grace. | 没看到格蕾丝 |
[22:08] | Or anyone else. | 没看到任何人 |
[22:11] | Takes a big crew to run a ship this size. | 这么大的船需要很多船员 |
[22:14] | So where is everybody? | 那人都去哪儿了 |
[22:25] | Discoloration of the lips, fingernails. | 嘴唇 指甲变色 |
[22:28] | Signs of respiratory arrest. | 呼吸骤停 |
[22:29] | I’m guessing… botulinum toxin. | 我猜是 肉毒杆菌毒素 |
[22:41] | For a job well done. | 工作圆满 |
[22:43] | Decima. | 德西玛 |
[22:44] | But why would they poison the crew? | 他们为什么要毒死船员 |
[22:48] | Unless they have something to hide. | 肯定是想隐藏什么 |
[22:50] | You guys might wanna come up here. | 你们快上来 |
[22:52] | There’s something you should see. | 有东西给你们看 |
[22:55] | Computer servers. | 电脑服务器 |
[22:56] | I’d say there’s about 60 per container. | 每个集装箱里约有六十个 |
[22:59] | And, yes… they’re state-of-the-art. | 没错 都是最尖端的 |
[23:02] | With chipsets and acceleration technology | 这种晶片组和加速技术 |
[23:04] | unlike anything I’ve ever seen. | 我前所未见 |
[23:06] | Three guesses what Decima’s gonna use them for. | 给你三次机会猜德西玛拿这些干什么 |
[23:10] | But you won’t need three. | 你不用三次也猜得出 |
[23:11] | Samaritan? But it’s already online. | “撒马利亚人”吗 但它已经上线了 |
[23:13] | You think it’s scary now? | 你觉得它现在就很恐怖吗 |
[23:15] | Samaritan’s a brand-new system, | “撒马利亚人”是全新的系统 |
[23:16] | a child learning to crawl. | 正在学爬的孩子 |
[23:19] | These servers… are for when it can run. | 这些服务器 能让它跑起来 |
[23:36] | Can’t question a dead guy. | 死人没法审问 |
[23:39] | But maybe this can help. | 这个可能还有点用 |
[23:42] | You couldn’t have aimed 2 inches higher? | 你就不能往高处瞄一点点么 |
[23:45] | Everybody’s a critic today. | 今儿个人人都吹毛求疵 |
[23:47] | Let’s just go find you a computer. | 给你找台电脑吧 |
[23:55] | Ready when you are. | 准备好了 |
[23:59] | It was Decima, all right. | 的确是德西玛 |
[24:01] | Here to take inventory of the cargo. | 来盘点库存货物的 |
[24:04] | And receiving orders via self-deleting texts. | 接收指令的短信都是自动删除的 |
[24:07] | They never make it easy, do they? | 他们真是从不放水啊 是吧 |
[24:09] | Can’t read the texts, | 短信无法读取 |
[24:10] | but the machine found where they came from. | 但机器找到了短信来源 |
[24:16] | A building in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的一幢建筑 |
[24:17] | If Decima’s camped out there, | 要是德西玛在那里 |
[24:19] | then Grace probably is too. Let’s go. | 格蕾丝多半也在 我们走 |
[24:23] | Are you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[24:24] | She’s telling me to stay put. | 她叫我待在这里 |
[24:25] | You guys can handle it from here. | 剩下的交给你们了 |
[24:30] | I’ve got work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[24:34] | How do you take it? | 你喜欢配什么 |
[24:36] | I don’t. | 不要 |
[24:40] | If you get parched… | 你如果渴了 |
[24:45] | Now… | 现在 |
[24:48] | Let’s go over it… one more time. | 我们重新 再来一遍 |
[24:52] | The part where I tell you I’m an illustrator | 再来一遍我是插画家 |
[24:54] | who has no idea what she’s doing here | 完全不知道在这儿是干嘛 |
[24:56] | or the part where you don’t believe me? | 还是再来一遍你不相信我 |
[24:58] | I believe you’re an illustrator. | 我相信你是插画家 |
[25:01] | And I believe that you were born | 我还相信你出生于 |
[25:02] | on the 12th of April, 1969, in Columbia, South Carolina, | 1969年4月12日 南卡罗来纳州哥伦比亚 |
[25:07] | to Paul and Marilyn Hendricks | 父母是保罗·亨德里克斯和玛丽莲·亨德里克斯 |
[25:10] | of the pale blue house on Forrester Lane. | 住在森林街一幢浅蓝色的房子里 |
[25:15] | Your bedroom was the upper right one | 你的卧室在楼上右手边 |
[25:18] | overlooking the street. | 可以看到街景 |
[25:20] | Your parents still live there, don’t they? | 你父母还住在那里 是吧 |
[25:23] | Charming couple. | 可爱的一对儿 |
[25:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:28] | You’ve studied history of art. | 你学过艺术史 |
[25:30] | Just think of me as… | 就当我是 |
[25:32] | Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel | 西斯廷教堂的米开朗基罗 |
[25:36] | lying on his back… | 仰天躺着 |
[25:38] | trying to paint a portrait of a rather elusive subject. | 想要绘出那位看不见摸不到的肖像 |
[25:42] | Michelangelo painted it standing up. | 米开朗基罗是站着画的 |
[25:46] | One of those little things you learn in art history. | 艺术史里学到的小东西 |
[25:48] | And I can’t help you make a picture of God. | 我可没法帮你画出上帝 |
[25:52] | Perhaps you can. | 也许你可以 |
[25:54] | Ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[25:58] | I’m sure that file of yours can tell you the answer’s no. | 我相信你手中的资料会告诉你我没有 |
[26:01] | Married to your career then? | 嫁给了你的事业吗 |
[26:04] | I’m simply trying to get a sense of your life | 我只想了解下你的生活 |
[26:07] | and the people in it. | 和你生活中的人 |
[26:08] | Mom, Dad… no one else? | 妈妈 爸爸 没别人了吗 |
[26:12] | Nobody. Friends. | 没了 就朋友 |
[26:14] | Mostly artists. | 大多是艺术家 |
[26:16] | Seems a shame… | 多可惜啊 |
[26:18] | woman of your beauty, intelligence, | 你如此美丽 智慧 |
[26:22] | obvious talent– | 才华横溢 |
[26:24] | I’d think you’d be quite a catch. | 我认为你会很受欢迎 |
[26:28] | I was engaged once, four years ago. | 我四年前订过婚 |
[26:32] | But he’s dead now. | 但他死了 |
[26:36] | I’m truly sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:38] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[26:41] | The ferry bombing. | 港口炸弹袭击 |
[26:45] | His name was Harold. | 他叫哈罗德 |
[26:51] | How tragic. | 悲剧啊 |
[26:54] | Please… tell me about Harold. | 请和我讲讲哈罗德 |
[27:04] | Must be awful losing a loved one to an act of terrorism. | 在恐怖袭击中失去挚爱一定很痛苦 |
[27:10] | I hope his burial provided you with a modicum of closure. | 但愿他的葬礼能让你有所解脱 |
[27:15] | It was a memorial, not a burial. | 是悼念会 不是葬礼 |
[27:18] | His remains were lost at sea. | 他的遗骸消失在海里 |
[27:20] | And my closure’s none of your business. | 我的解脱跟你无关 |
[27:23] | Can you name any one thing about Harold | 你能说出一件关于哈罗德 |
[27:25] | that you know to be absolutely true? | 你确定绝对真实的事吗 |
[27:28] | I can name dozens. He was kind, intelligent– | 我能说出几十件 他善良 智慧 |
[27:32] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是啊是啊是啊 |
[27:34] | Harold Martin, freelance software engineer. | 哈罗德·紫崖燕 自由软件工程师 |
[27:39] | Orphan with a love of art and a heart of gold. | 父母双亡 热爱艺术 道德高尚 |
[27:43] | So you said. | 你是这么说的 |
[27:45] | So he told you. | 他是这么告诉你的 |
[27:48] | Are you implying that Harold lied to me? | 你在暗示哈罗德骗了我吗 |
[27:51] | I’m implying that your Harold | 我在暗示你的哈罗德 |
[27:54] | lived a remarkably anonymous life… | 过着隐姓埋名的生活 |
[27:56] | Perhaps more than one. | 也许不只一个身份 |
[27:58] | What? | 什么 |
[27:59] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[28:00] | I’m simply trying to discern | 我只是想辨别出 |
[28:02] | whether you’re lying to me about this man | 关于他的事 你是在骗我 |
[28:04] | or just to yourself. | 还是在骗自己 |
[28:07] | I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[28:09] | or how this ends, but… | 这是要怎样 但是 |
[28:11] | We’re done here. No more questions. | 到此为止 别再提问题了 |
[28:13] | No more questions about me and my life or harold. | 别再提我 我的生活 哈罗德 |
[28:16] | No need to lose your temper. | 没必要发脾气 |
[28:18] | Here’s all you need to know about me, old man. | 关于我你只需要知道这些 老家伙 |
[28:21] | My dad was an alcoholic. | 我爸爸酗酒 |
[28:23] | Nearly tore the family to pieces. | 几乎把家搞散 |
[28:26] | The thing about growing up that way– | 成长于那样的家庭里 |
[28:28] | you get good at spotting lies. | 会精通于看穿谎言 |
[28:32] | So good that you start expecting them from everyone. | 精通到开始从所有人身上寻找谎言 |
[28:37] | So how do I know what Harold told me was true? | 我如何确定哈罗德告诉我的 是真的 |
[28:41] | Because when he came along, | 因为他一出现 |
[28:44] | against every instinct, | 我就违背了自己的本能 |
[28:48] | I gave him my trust. | 我信任他 |
[28:52] | Somehow I knew… | 我就是知道 |
[28:55] | he would never break it. | 他永远不会辜负我 |
[28:58] | And if you doubt that even for a second, | 如果你对此有一丝一毫的怀疑 |
[29:01] | you’re the one who’s lying to himself. | 那是你在骗自己 |
[29:07] | You truly loved him, didn’t you? | 你深爱着他 是吧 |
[29:10] | I would have done anything to save him. | 我愿意不惜一切来拯救他 |
[29:14] | And Harold would have done anything for me. | 哈罗德同样不惜为我做任何事 |
[29:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:21] | I have no doubt. | 我对此深信不疑 |
[29:24] | Answer me one question. | 回答我一个问题 |
[29:26] | Why are you so interested in Harold? | 你为什么对哈罗德这么感兴趣 |
[29:28] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[29:33] | Your tea’s gone cold. | 你的茶凉了 |
[29:36] | Feel free to freshen it up. | 再添点热的吧 |
[29:53] | Zachary, I finished our interview with our subject. | 扎卡里 我和目标的谈话结束了 |
[29:57] | Have you found her protectors? | 你找到她的保护者了吗 |
[29:58] | Yes, sir. Samaritan has located their car. | 是的 先生 “撒马利亚人”定位了他们的车 |
[30:01] | We’re moving in now. | 我们在路上了 |
[30:08] | Get out of the car! | 下车 |
[30:10] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[30:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:14] | How did you get this vehicle? | 怎么弄到这车的 |
[30:15] | Easy, man! | 别这样 老兄 |
[30:16] | I-I just asked for a dollar. | 我只讨要一块钱 |
[30:18] | They gave me the keys. | 他们就给了我车钥匙 |
[30:23] | Sir, we lost them. | 先生 我们跟丢他们了 |
[30:25] | They engineered a distraction. | 他们调虎离山了 |
[30:26] | Now, why would they create a distraction | 他们为什么要调虎离山 |
[30:28] | that dragged us all the way to one side of the city… | 把我们引到城市的一边 |
[30:32] | unless they were on their way to the other? | 除非他们正在赶去另一边 |
[30:35] | Our location has been compromised. | 我们的位置暴露了 |
[30:37] | Disassemble everything. Now! | 拆卸所有设备 快 |
[30:49] | Next time we need to hide from an all-seeing super computer, | 下次要再躲各种能看的超级计算机 |
[30:52] | we’re getting separate trunks. | 我们分开坐吧 |
[30:56] | My favorite thing about New York cabbies– | 我最喜欢纽约出租车司机的特点就是 |
[30:59] | they have terrible memories. | 他们记性不好 |
[31:02] | See? | 看到没 |
[31:05] | You forgot us already? | 你已经忘记我们了吧 |
[31:10] | Decima’s holed up in there somewhere, | 德西玛就躲在这里 |
[31:12] | and if we’re lucky, so is Grace. | 幸运的话 格蕾丝也在 |
[31:13] | I’m sick of hiding. | 我受够躲躲藏藏了 |
[31:15] | Let’s make some noise. | 大干一场吧 |
[31:25] | Somebody call tech support? | 有人叫技术支持吗 |
[31:34] | Got this one, Shaw. | 抓到一个 肖 |
[31:36] | You find Grace? | 找到格蕾丝了吗 |
[31:37] | Found an interrogation room set up with tea for two. | 找到了一间审讯室 放着两杯茶 |
[31:40] | Still warm. We just missed her. | 还是温的 刚错过了 |
[31:42] | Our friend here is gonna tell us | 这位朋友会告诉我们 |
[31:43] | everything he knows about Grace and Samaritan. | 他对格蕾丝和”撒马利亚人”所知的一切 |
[31:47] | I sincerely doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[31:50] | Besides…all you need to know about Ms. Hendricks is | 再说 你们只需要知道亨德里克斯女士 |
[31:54] | that she’s with me, | 在我手里 |
[31:56] | And for the moment, quite safe. | 暂时来说 她很安全 |
[32:00] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[32:02] | Or geek squad here catches a bullet. | 否则这位极客就要吃枪子了 |
[32:04] | Amusing performance. | 戏很精彩 |
[32:07] | I’m afraid… | 但恐怕 |
[32:08] | Virgil’s already dead. | 维吉尔已经死了 |
[32:12] | Aren’t you, virgil? | 对不对 维吉尔 |
[32:21] | At dawn, Grace Hendricks will be at the Jefferson Bridge. | 天一亮 格蕾丝·亨德里克斯会出现在杰弗逊大桥 |
[32:26] | I’ll be very happy to return her to you… | 我很乐意把她还给你们 |
[32:30] | in exchange for Harold Finch. | 不过要拿哈罗德·芬奇来换 |
[32:33] | What makes you think we’d agree to that? | 你凭什么认为我们会同意 |
[32:35] | Your agreement is irrelevant. | 你同不同意无关紧要 |
[32:38] | Get the message to Mr. Finch. | 传信给芬奇先生 |
[32:40] | I expect he’ll cooperate. | 我想他会合作 |
[32:43] | For Ms. Hendricks’ sake, don’t be late. | 为亨德里克斯女士着想 别迟到 |
[32:51] | We can’t trade Harold. We can’t even find him. | 我们不能拿哈罗德去换 我们都找不到他 |
[32:53] | Then we’ve only got a few hours | 那我们只剩数小时时间 |
[32:55] | to come up with a way to save Grace. | 想方案营救格蕾丝 |
[33:05] | – Yep. – Hi, you two. | -喂 -你们好 |
[33:07] | The machine says the security camera | 机器说格蕾丝住处的 |
[33:09] | overlooking the entrance to Grace’s building just went out. | 监控摄像头刚刚失灵了 |
[33:12] | Thought you should know. | 你们应该会想知道 |
[33:30] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[33:38] | How did you take out the camera? | 你怎么关掉摄像头的 |
[33:40] | I still have a few tricks left. | 我还留着几手 |
[33:45] | I’d hoped maybe it wasn’t too late, | 我本希望还不晚 |
[33:46] | that I could warn her. | 能及时提醒她 |
[33:52] | They want me, don’t they? | 他们想要我 是吗 |
[33:56] | We’re not giving you to Decima, Harold. | 我们不会把你交给德西玛 哈罗德 |
[33:59] | We just got you back. | 我们才找回你 |
[34:00] | The three of us will come up with some kind of way. | 我们三个人总能想出办法来 |
[34:02] | No, any change of plans would put Grace at risk, | 不 计划变更可能会让格蕾丝有危险 |
[34:04] | And I can’t allow that. | 我不能接受 |
[34:07] | I’ll trade myself for her. | 我去交换她 |
[34:10] | The two of you will stay with me | 你们俩和我一起去 |
[34:12] | and make sure that Decima holds up their end of the deal. Understood? | 保证德西玛履行承诺 明白吗 |
[34:16] | Whatever you want, Finch. We’ll be there. | 都听你的 芬奇 我们会在 |
[34:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:32] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[34:36] | I’d like you to avoid violence if at all possible. | 我希望能尽可能避免暴力 |
[34:40] | But… | 但是 |
[34:42] | if they harm Grace in any way… | 如果他们伤了格蕾丝一根汗毛 |
[34:49] | kill them all. | 全杀掉 |
[35:10] | This is the best plan you three could come up with? | 这就是你们仨想出来的最佳方案 |
[35:12] | We had no choice, Lionel. | 我们别无选择 莱奈尔 |
[35:14] | I don’t like it. We’re too exposed. | 我可不喜欢 我们太暴露 |
[35:18] | And there are cameras everywhere, | 到处都有摄像头 |
[35:19] | which is why we do nothing. | 所以我们不动手 |
[35:22] | No one fires a shot unless we have to. | 不到万不得已 谁都不会开枪 |
[35:32] | Don’t do this, Harold. | 别去 哈罗德 |
[35:34] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想出办法 |
[35:38] | We’ve faced worse. | 我们经历过更糟的情况 |
[35:43] | Worse? Have we? I don’t think so. | 更糟 有吗 我不觉得 |
[35:49] | From the day the machine went online, | 机器上线的那天起 |
[35:53] | part of me knew that I would never be able to sever myself from it… | 我潜意识里就知道 自己永远无法摆脱它 |
[36:00] | And that anyone I ever cared about was in danger. | 所有我在乎的人 都有危险 |
[36:04] | It was foolish to imagine otherwise. | 拒绝相信这点是自欺欺人 |
[36:06] | I tried to guard myself, stay hidden, | 我想保护自己 隐姓埋名 |
[36:10] | from the government, the authorities, people looking. | 避开政府 当局 各方人士 |
[36:15] | Here we still are. | 结果还是到了这一步 |
[36:19] | This moment was inevitable. | 这一刻无法避免 |
[36:22] | This moment was always looking for me. | 这一刻始终在路上等我 |
[36:32] | I have to accept it. | 我不得不接受 |
[36:40] | It’s for Grace when she’s safe. | 格蕾丝安全后 交给她 |
[36:51] | There was no other way. | 我们别无他法 |
[36:58] | Keep yourself alive, Harold. I’ll be coming for you. | 活下去 哈罗德 我会找到你 |
[37:04] | Remember what I said. | 记住我说的话 |
[37:07] | She’s all that matters. | 她才是最重要的 |
[37:14] | Walk a straight line. 100 paces. | 直走 一百步 |
[37:18] | Don’t take off the blindfold until you’re all the way there. | 到达前不许揭眼罩 |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:24] | Get her outta here now. | 快带她离开 |
[39:08] | Day like today, it’s gotta feel good to come home. | 今天能回到家里肯定感觉很好 |
[39:15] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[39:17] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[39:18] | Is it gonna be safe here? | 这里会安全吗 |
[39:21] | No. | 不会 |
[39:23] | They have what they want for now, | 他们目前得偿所愿了 |
[39:25] | but that won’t stop them from coming after you again. | 但挡不住他们以后再冲你来 |
[39:29] | Which is why you should open this. | 所以 打开吧 |
[39:32] | That job you were looking at in Italy? | 你想要的那份在意大利的工作 |
[39:35] | You’ve been selected for the position. | 你被录用了 |
[39:38] | What? I didn’t even go on the interview. | 什么 我都没去面试 |
[39:41] | I was supposed to leave– | 我本应该去 |
[39:42] | Your flight leaves tonight. | 今晚的航班 |
[39:44] | The job begins next week. | 工作下周开始 |
[39:47] | They’ll set you up with an apartment, | 他们会为你安排好公寓 |
[39:48] | stipend, all under the name on that passport. | 薪水 都用护照上的名字 |
[39:53] | 埃尔斯沃斯 格蕾丝 | |
[39:54] | Lionel here will get you to the airport safely. | 莱奈尔会护送你安全到机场 |
[40:01] | It’s a good time to start over. | 该重新开始了 |
[40:07] | Please don’t look back. | 拜托别回头了 |
[40:13] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[40:16] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[40:18] | Is he what this was all about? | 这一切都是因为他吗 |
[40:26] | All I know for sure is… | 我只知道 |
[40:30] | you loved him. | 你爱过他 |
[40:32] | and he loved you back. | 他也爱过你 |
[40:55] | Step away from the door! | 离开门 |
[40:57] | Get on the ground! Now! | 趴在地上 快 |
[40:59] | Results of the Samaritan beta test, Senator. | “撒马利亚人”的试运行结果 参议员 |
[41:03] | One terrorist, as requested. | 一名恐怖分子 如你要求 |
[41:06] | His real name | 他的真名 |
[41:08] | and what he was planning, | 他的计划 |
[41:10] | Should you care to know the specifics. | 你不介意了解下详情吧 |
[41:13] | Rest assured, I’ll get very well acquainted with the specifics. | 放心 我很会处理详情 |
[41:17] | Assuming everything pans out… | 如果一切核实 |
[41:21] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[41:27] | So Samaritan’s losing the feeds then? | “撒马利亚人”就这么失去信号了 |
[41:29] | For the moment. | 暂时而已 |
[41:30] | But we’ve gained the Senator’s confidence. | 我们已经取得了参议员的信任 |
[41:32] | And something far more valuable. | 以及更宝贵的东西 |
[41:36] | Drive. | 开车 |
[41:54] | So what’s all the way out in Mount Vernon that’s so important? | 什么事儿这么重要 得大老远跑来[华盛顿南]芒特弗农 |
[41:58] | At the time, it was outside New York city limits | 当时 这里远离纽约市 |
[42:01] | and Samaritan’s prying eyes. | 和”撒马利亚人”的视线 |
[42:03] | At the time? | 当时 |
[42:04] | Decima’s lost the feeds. | 德西玛失去信号了 |
[42:06] | So for now, the only one watching is her. | 目前 只有她在监视了 |
[42:11] | Chin up, kids. You’re not out of the game yet. | 振作点 孩子们 你们还没出局 |
[42:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:16] | We lost Finch, which means we lost everything. | 失去了芬奇 就失去了一切 |
[42:21] | Not everything. | 并不尽然 |
[42:28] | We now have seven of Samaritan’s servers. | 我们现在有”撒马利亚人”七台服务器了 |
[42:32] | Like I said… | 如我所说 |
[42:35] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:46] | You blindfolded her. | 你蒙上了她眼睛 |
[42:47] | I appreciate that. | 我很承情 |
[42:49] | Least I could do. | 举手之劳 |
[42:52] | Had a feeling you’d prefer it that way. | 感觉你会希望这样 |
[42:55] | And I didn’t want to get off on the wrong foot. | 我可不想起步就错 |
[43:00] | After all… | 毕竟 |
[43:03] | you’ve been a very hard man to find. | 你可太难找了 |