时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Two hours have passed since the city of New York plunged into darkness. | 纽约城已陷入黑暗两小时了 |
[00:04] | \h \h \h | 搜寻区域 纽约市 摄像头信号 下线 手机信号 下线 网络信号 下线 |
[00:05] | Authorities have not yet ruled out the possibility of a terrorist attack. | 当局尚未排除是恐怖袭击的可能性 |
[00:06] | \h | 来源 RYLA科技S7卫星调制解调器 上行线路 DT-11地球同步卫星 |
[00:10] | A press conference has been scheduled… | 新闻发布会将于 |
[00:12] | Welcome to your trial, ladies and gentlemen. | 欢迎来到你们的审判 女士们先生们 |
[00:16] | And welcome to the trial… | 欢迎来到 |
[00:19] | of the United States government. | 对美国政府的审判 |
[00:24] | Court is now in session. | 现在开庭 |
[00:26] | Anyone else want to shoot this guy? | 你们也有毙了这家伙的冲动不 |
[00:28] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[00:29] | That’s an old courthouse? | 这是个旧法院 |
[00:30] | Where is that? | 在哪里 |
[00:31] | Someone’ll recognize it. | 会有人认出来 |
[00:33] | Half the city is out in the streets. | 半城人都在街上了 |
[00:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:49] | I guess we’re not gonna question them. | 看来是不能审问他们了 |
[00:51] | They’re Decima. | 德西玛的人 |
[00:52] | They’ll go out a window before they’ll talk. | 肯定开口前就先跳楼了 |
[00:55] | Let’s get out of here before anymore of ’em show up. | 咱们快走吧 免得他同伙赶到 |
[00:57] | We got to stop that trial. | 我们得阻止审判 |
[01:00] | You stand accused of betraying | 你们被控背叛 |
[01:03] | your fellow citizens, | 你们的人民 |
[01:05] | Of trading in our democracy | 被控将我们的民主 |
[01:07] | for a police state, | 变成了极权 |
[01:09] | And we’ve taken great pains to give you a fair trial. | 我们煞费苦心 给你们一个公平的审判 |
[01:12] | To honor your right to counsel, | 为尊重你们的辩护权 |
[01:13] | we’ve brought in the best defense attorney in town. | 我们请来了全市最优秀的辩护律师 |
[01:17] | To ensure an equitable verdict right here, | 为保证能有一个公平的裁决 |
[01:20] | we’ve selected a jury of your peers… | 我们挑了你们的同类当陪审团 |
[01:26] | And since a free press is vital in every democracy, | 鉴于新闻自由对民主至关重要 |
[01:28] | we’ve invited the media… | 我们邀请了媒体 |
[01:31] | Keep moving. Come on, sit down. | 走 快点 坐下 |
[01:33] | and opened up these proceedings | 让这场诉讼 |
[01:34] | to observers around the world. | 向全世界公开 |
[01:39] | How’s that signal down there? | 那边信号如何 |
[01:40] | Satellite uplink is good. | 卫星上行线路很好 |
[01:42] | We’re streaming live all over the world, | 我们正在向全世界现场直播 |
[01:44] | 12 million viewers and counting. | 一千两百万观众 数量还在增加 |
[01:50] | Now, the charges against you are grave: | 对你们的指控非常严重 |
[01:53] | 313 million counts | 三亿一千三百万项 |
[01:56] | of illegal wiretapping, plus conspiracy, | 非法窃听罪 同谋罪 |
[01:58] | espionage, and treason. | 间谍罪 以及叛国罪 |
[02:02] | The last two are punishable by death. | 后两项是死刑罪名 |
[02:06] | Some of you, we have dead to rights; | 你们有些人 被我们抓获现形 |
[02:09] | others, the facts are less clear. | 而其他人 事实略不清晰 |
[02:12] | So anyone who’s willing to confess their crimes | 所以要是有人想招供自己的罪状 |
[02:17] | and testify against their co-conspirators | 并指证其他同谋 |
[02:19] | will be granted leniency. | 会获得宽大处理 |
[02:23] | The choice is yours. | 自己选 |
[02:31] | The prosecution calls Manuel Rivera. | 控方传唤曼纽·里维拉 |
[02:40] | As your attorney, I– | 作为你的律师 我 |
[02:50] | Don’t worry, Harold, your secret’s safe with me. | 别担心 哈罗德 我不会说出你的秘密 |
[02:53] | Not so sure about her. | 她可就不一定了 |
[02:59] | Must have shown the photo to a dozen people. | 都给一堆人看过了 |
[03:01] | Nobody seems to recognize the courthouse. | 没人能认出这个法庭 |
[03:04] | We need a lead fast. | 我们得马上找到线索 |
[03:05] | With Vigilance playing judge and jury, | “时刻警惕”又扮法官又扮陪审团 |
[03:07] | executioner won’t be far behind. | 离扮处决人果断不远了 |
[03:10] | Be at the intersection of 5th and 23rd in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟内赶去第五大道和23街的交叉口 |
[03:14] | Good-bye, Shaw. | 拜 肖 |
[03:15] | Wait, Root, is that all? Where are you? | 等等 根 就这样 你在哪儿 |
[03:18] | Right where I’m supposed to be. | 在我该在的地方 |
[03:20] | You found it, didn’t you. | 你找到它了 是吗 |
[03:22] | Samaritan. | “撒马利亚人” |
[03:23] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:25] | Did you find Harold? | 你们找到哈罗德了吗 |
[03:27] | She’s worried about him. | 她很担心他 |
[03:28] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[03:29] | We’re working on it, | 还在找 |
[03:30] | but seriously, are you about to kamikaze | 说真的 你真的准备 |
[03:33] | into a Decima fortress with a bunch of nerds? | 跟群书呆子一起闯德西玛堡垒找死吗 |
[03:35] | Didn’t know you cared, Shaw, and it’s just me now. | 原来你这么在乎我啊 肖 其实现在只有我 |
[03:39] | But the machine has your back, right? | 但是机器会帮你 是吗 |
[03:43] | Right? | 是吗 |
[03:45] | 23rd and 5th. | 23街和第五大道交叉口 |
[03:47] | 12 minutes. Tick-tock. | 十二分钟 时间不等人 |
[03:50] | So we’re going to 23rd and 5th because? | 我们要去23街和第五大道交叉口 因为 |
[03:53] | – It’s complicated. – It’s complicated. | -很难解释 -很难解释 |
[03:59] | Root’s gonna get herself killed. | 根是在送死 |
[04:01] | Go, we’ll find Harold. | 去吧 我们会找到哈罗德 |
[04:03] | Go how? | 怎么去 |
[04:08] | Gonna need to borrow this. | 借用一下 |
[04:09] | Fine, just–just take it. | 行 拿 拿去吧 |
[04:14] | You know how to ride one of these things? | 你会骑这玩意吗 |
[04:15] | You got a way about you, Hersh. | 你挺有一套啊 赫什 |
[04:17] | Be good, Shaw. | 保重 肖 |
[04:20] | Ten minutes, let’s move. | 十分钟 走吧 |
[04:23] | Mr. Rivera, | 里维拉先生 |
[04:25] | what is Northern Lights? | “北极光”是什么 |
[04:28] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我一无所知 |
[04:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:33] | The intelligence advisor to the president | 总统的智囊 |
[04:36] | had nothing to do with a secret intelligence program? | 对秘密监控项目一无所知 |
[04:42] | People would like to submit exhibits A1 through A46, | 控方提交证物A1到A46 |
[04:46] | classified documents detailing | 这些机密文件详述了 |
[04:48] | the secret operations of Northern Lights. | “北极光”执行的秘密行动 |
[04:50] | Care to guess how many of these documents | 麻烦猜下其中有多少文件上 |
[04:52] | bear your signature? | 有你的签名 |
[04:53] | Who do you think you are? | 你当自己是谁 |
[04:54] | Are you or are you not | 你究竟有没有 |
[04:56] | part of a vast sustained criminal conspiracy… | 参与这个大规模的犯罪阴谋 |
[05:00] | Who the hell are you? | 你算什么东西 |
[05:01] | – to spy on every woman, man, and child in the U.S… – Order! | -监视美国的每一位男女老少 -秩序 |
[05:05] | – You have no power,- Order! | -你没有权力 -秩序 |
[05:07] | – since 2005! – and the only criminal here is you… | -从2005年起 -这里唯一的罪犯是你 |
[05:09] | Order! | 秩序 |
[05:09] | and your terrorist organization! | 以及你的恐怖组织 |
[05:23] | So who’s ready to tell the truth and nothing but the truth? | 谁准备好说出全部真相了 |
[05:35] | My brother wasn’t a terrorist. | 我哥哥不是恐怖分子 |
[05:37] | – We had evidence… – You had nothing! | -我们有证据 -你们有个屁 |
[05:39] | Locked him up under some loophole | 肆意关押他 |
[05:41] | until it destroyed him! | 直到他毁灭 |
[05:43] | 短信 未知\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h | |
[05:43] | 我知道你有问题 我有答案 | |
[05:46] | 短信 未知\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h | |
[05:57] | What are you– stop! Help! | 你们要干 住手 救命 |
[06:11] | Come on… | 加油 |
[06:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:21] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:22] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[06:23] | \h \h | 抱歉如此粗暴地把你带来 为了保密不得不如此 我们与你的价值观相同 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么 |
[06:29] | What do you know about me? | 你知道我些什么 |
[06:31] | \h \h | 我们知道你电脑上装了隐私保护软件 你在反政府论坛暗网上发过帖 给地下激进黑客组织 |
[06:38] | What are you, government? | 你是什么人 政府吗 |
[06:40] | FBI, CIA? | 联调局 中情局 |
[06:44] | Action against… | 针对什么的行动 |
[06:50] | People, huh? | 人民 |
[06:51] | \h \h | 像你哥哥一样的人民 像你一样的人民 像我们一样的人民 |
[06:57] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[06:58] | \h \h | 我们是起义者 捍卫原则 无穷无尽 我们是”时刻警惕” |
[07:04] | Vigilance? | “时刻警惕” |
[07:05] | \h \h | 我们是守望者 我们伸张正义 我们采取行动 |
[07:11] | What do you want from me? | 你们要我做什么 |
[07:12] | \h \h | 我们相信你正直而坚定 是珍视自由的战士 是领袖 |
[07:18] | \h \h | 我们相信你正直而坚定 是珍视自由的战士 是领袖 打开抽屉 |
[07:30] | \h | 加入我们 从现在起你叫彼得·科利尓 |
[07:36] | Collier. | 科利尓 |
[07:48] | You Peter Collier? | 你是彼得·科利尓吗 |
[07:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:57] | Yes, I am. | 我是 |
[08:04] | “These are the times that try men’s souls.” | “现在是考验人性的时刻” |
[08:08] | All we need is a name. | 我们只要一个名字 |
[08:11] | Who among you is most directly responsible for Northern Lights? | 是谁直接负责”北极光”项目 |
[08:15] | Whoever offers up that name will live. | 供出这名字的 就能保住命 |
[08:22] | What about you, sir? | 你呢 先生 |
[08:26] | Who can tell me about Harold here? | 谁来说一下 这位哈罗德 |
[08:31] | Objection. | 反对 |
[08:33] | Is this a trial, | 这到底是审判 |
[08:34] | or just a long-winded execution? | 还是又臭又长的处决 |
[08:37] | It looks like we have another legal practitioner among us. | 看来这儿还有另一位法律从业者啊 |
[08:40] | You don’t get to cherry-pick the law, counselor. | 你不能只挑对自己有利的法律 控方律师 |
[08:43] | The Sixth Amendment guarantees people like Harold | 第六修正案规定人民 比如哈罗德 |
[08:47] | the right to know the specific charges against them. | 有权知道指控他们的罪名 |
[08:49] | I am acutely aware of the Bill of Rights. | 我很了解《权利法案》 |
[08:50] | You want the appearance of a fair trial? | 你想表现公平审判 |
[08:53] | Bottle the histrionics. | 少装腔作势 |
[08:55] | Present your case. | 陈述你的检控吧 |
[09:00] | People call Senator Ross Garrison. | 控方传唤参议员罗斯·加里森 |
[09:10] | That’s 23rd and 5th up ahead. | 前面就是23街和第五大道交叉口 |
[09:13] | Root sent us here for bikes? | 根让我们来是为了 自行车吗 |
[09:17] | NYPD. Drop your weapons. | 纽约警察 放下武器 |
[09:19] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[09:24] | Get off, Bear. | 来 小熊 |
[09:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在这儿干嘛呢 |
[09:30] | Some nutjob just jacked a kid on a bike. | 刚有疯子抢了个孩子的自行车 |
[09:31] | I thought you were looters. | 我还以为是你们呢 |
[09:32] | – Nice ride, Lionel. – You know this guy? | -来得正好 莱奈尔 -你认识这家伙 |
[09:35] | I haven’t seen you since the blackout. | 从停电后就没见着你了 |
[09:38] | How’d you find us? | 怎么找到我们的 |
[09:39] | Dog showed up at the precinct with a message from Cuckoo’s Nest | 这狗跑到警局里 带了那飞越疯人院的口信 |
[09:41] | to meet at this intersection. | 让来这交叉口会面 |
[09:43] | Didn’t know she meant you and this guy. | 不知道她是要我来见你和这家伙 |
[09:44] | Vigilance caused the blackout. | “时刻警惕”造成的停电 |
[09:46] | They set up a kangaroo court | 他们私设法庭 |
[09:48] | to go after anyone tied to the Machine. | 要对付所有与机器有关的人 |
[09:49] | What machine? | 什么机器 |
[09:51] | We got to go find Harold. | 我们得找到哈罗德 |
[09:53] | They’re streaming the trial. | 他们正在直播审判 |
[09:54] | NYPD know where from? | 纽约警局查出来源没 |
[09:56] | What trial? | 什么审判 |
[09:57] | We’re kind of busy with the blackout. | 我们被停电搞得手忙脚乱 |
[09:59] | We got a bunch of guys smashing up 5th avenue, looting. | 第五大道好多人打砸抢 |
[10:01] | What guys? | 什么人 |
[10:02] | Bunch of jackasses running around in masks. | 一群戴着面具的暴徒 |
[10:05] | Diversion tactic, Vigilance. | 声东击西 是”时刻警惕” |
[10:07] | Why don’t you take a lap around the block, Lionel? | 你不如在这街区转一圈吧 莱奈尔 |
[10:10] | What, why? | 啥 为什么 |
[10:11] | ‘Cause we’re gonna need some gear | 因为我们得去街对面 |
[10:12] | from that sporting goods store up the street. | 那家运动品商店搞点装备 |
[10:14] | It’d probably be best if the NYPD isn’t around | 要是纽约警察在这儿 |
[10:17] | when we smash in the front door. | 不方便我们打砸抢啊 |
[10:19] | 操作冲突 连接不可信 | |
[10:25] | Got seven more servers for you. | 又运来七台服务器 |
[10:28] | Let’s get them scanned. | 扫描一下 |
[10:34] | This shipment’s two days late. | 这批货晚了两天 |
[10:35] | Where the hell have you been? | 你干嘛去了 |
[10:36] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[10:38] | Planning this. | 策划这个了 |
[11:02] | Looks like someone crawled in under the fence. | 看来某人爬山涉水而来 |
[11:05] | Admit it, you were worried about me. | 承认吧 你担心我 |
[11:08] | I’m worried about the mission. | 我是担心任务 |
[11:09] | Reese and Hersh are trying to save Finch, | 里瑟和赫什在想办法救芬奇 |
[11:11] | but that won’t matter if Samaritan kills us all. | 但要是”撒马利亚人”把咱全杀掉就白费了 |
[11:14] | Then let’s get to work. | 那就开始干活吧 |
[11:16] | It’s gonna be that kind of party, huh? | 玩儿的是这个啊 |
[11:19] | Decima tags its people. | 德西玛把标签植入人体 |
[11:22] | Anyone who doesn’t have an RFID chip | 没有射频微芯片的人 |
[11:24] | will stick out like a sore thumb. | 会轻易被认出 |
[11:30] | Ready for your shot? | 准备好打针了吗 |
[11:34] | Senator, you’ve denied any knowledge of Northern Lights, | 参议员 你否认了解”北极光” |
[11:36] | yet your name appears in these documents some 37 times. | 但你的名字在这些文件里出现了三十七次 |
[11:39] | Now, how do you explain that? | 你怎么解释这 |
[11:40] | Maybe you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet. | 别在网上看什么都当真 |
[11:47] | Exhibit D7. | D7证物 |
[11:48] | They find out we’re spying on the American people, | 他们发现我们监视美国人民 |
[11:50] | we all go to jail. | 我们都得进监狱 |
[11:52] | Deny, shred, burn anything related to Northern Lights. | 否认 粉碎 销毁任何与”北极光”有关的资料 |
[11:57] | It doesn’t exist. | 它从未存在过 |
[12:01] | You care to rephrase your answer, Senator? | 要重新回答吗 参议员 |
[12:05] | Those comments were taken out of context. | 你这是断章取义 |
[12:06] | Thank you for protecting me, | 谢谢你保护我 |
[12:07] | Although I’m baffled as to why. | 虽然我不明原由 |
[12:12] | The same reason I’ve done everything, Harold, | 原由就是我一切行动的原由 哈罗德 |
[12:15] | for my country. | 为了国家 |
[12:18] | And you can’t help me if you’re dead. | 而且你死了可没法帮我 |
[12:21] | I told you, | 我说过了 |
[12:22] | I had nothing to do with the development of Northern Lights. | 我跟”北极光”的研发毫无关系 |
[12:26] | Damn thing was up and running when I was read in. | 我介入时那东西已经建成运转了 |
[12:30] | I just got stuck with cleaning up the mess. | 我只是在收拾烂摊子 |
[12:33] | Hardly seems fair | 真是不公平啊 |
[12:36] | your life should be in danger for someone else’s misdeeds. | 你因为别人的罪行而冒生命危险 |
[12:42] | So if you’re not the guy, who is? | 既然你不是那个[男]人 那谁是 |
[13:03] | It never was a guy that was in control, was it? | 负责的原来并不是男人 对不对 |
[13:08] | You may step down, Senator. | 你可以退下了 参议员 |
[13:17] | You care to join us, Ma’am? | 介意加入吗 夫人 |
[13:26] | This should be fun. | 肯定有意思 |
[13:37] | One street view cam. | 街景摄像头 |
[13:41] | It’s not viewing streets anymore. | 再也不能拍摄街景了 |
[13:43] | The look on that driver’s face was priceless. | 那个街景车司机的表情太有趣了 |
[13:45] | Got to be 100 grand worth of hardware in this thing. | 这东西里的硬件得值十万块 |
[13:47] | It’s getting to be you can’t tell a search engine from the NSA. | 你个搜索引擎当自己是国安局了 |
[13:51] | “Don’t be evil,” my ass. | [谷歌口号]”不作恶”个屁 |
[13:54] | Take it apart. | 拆了它 |
[13:59] | 短信 未知 我们是时刻警惕 我们要继续前进 | |
[14:01] | 短信 未知 我们是时刻警惕 我们要继续前进 | |
[14:04] | 短信 未知 暴政如同地狱 不会被轻易推翻 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h托马斯·潘恩 | |
[14:06] | Toss me one. | 扔我一个 |
[14:08] | You don’t think he saw our faces, do you? | 他没看见我们的脸吧 你觉得呢 |
[14:13] | Tonight, we got one off the streets. | 今晚 我们除掉了一个 |
[14:15] | Tomorrow, they build 100 more. | 明天 他们会再建一百个 |
[14:16] | It’s not enough. | 这样不够 |
[14:19] | We got the hard drive. | 我们拿到硬盘 |
[14:22] | Could write a virus, infect the whole fleet. | 可以编写一个病毒 感染全部 |
[14:24] | No, they’ll just look for a patch. | 不 他们一个补丁就解决了 |
[14:27] | Doesn’t put a dent in data mining, domain awareness. | 无法削弱数据挖掘 领域感知 |
[14:32] | We need to adjust our sights. | 我们要打开眼界 |
[14:34] | Our sights? | 眼界 |
[14:35] | This is an information war. | 这是一场信息战争 |
[14:37] | We need to go after the people who control it, | 我们要对付的那些人 他们控制信息 |
[14:40] | abuse it, destroy people’s lives, | 滥用信息 摧毁他人 |
[14:43] | and answer to no one. | 不受节制 |
[14:45] | Now you’re talking. | 说到点子上了 |
[14:48] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[14:49] | A statement. | 表态 |
[14:51] | Someone who represents everything that’s wrong | 有人代表着不义的 |
[14:55] | with an unchecked Orwellian state. | 失控的奥威尔式集权 |
[14:59] | And we put them in the crosshairs, | 我们冲他们下手 |
[15:03] | and we teach them a lesson no one will forget. | 给他们上一堂终生难忘的课 |
[15:10] | Can you identify these documents for the court? | 能当庭确认这些文件吗 |
[15:22] | Let’s start with something simpler. | 让我们从更简单的问题开始吧 |
[15:25] | What is “Research”? | 什么是”探索者” |
[15:33] | I have here more than 300 pages | 我这里有超过三百页的文档 |
[15:35] | documenting illegal wiretaps, interrogations, and assassinations | 涉及非法窃听 非法审讯 及非法暗杀 |
[15:39] | carried out by “Northern Lights” | 都由”北极光”实施 |
[15:41] | all using information from something called Research, | 其全部信息都来自所谓”探索者” |
[15:45] | and all from one two-week period. | 且都是两周一周期 |
[15:48] | Now, no bureaucracy moves that fast, | 官僚机构的动作不可能那么快 |
[15:52] | so let me rephrase the question. | 所以我重新问下 |
[15:55] | Is “Research” an automated system? | “探索者”是一个自动系统吗 |
[16:00] | Is it a machine? | 它是一台机器吗 |
[16:09] | As a sworn officer of the U.S. government, | 身为美国联邦政府正式官员 |
[16:14] | I can neither confirm nor deny anything pertaining to this matter, | 我既不承认也不否认有关此事的任何问题 |
[16:20] | and I will say the same damn thing to every other question | 我对其他所有问题都作同样回答 |
[16:25] | until the moment you put that gun to my head and pull the trigger. | 直到你用枪指着我的头 扣动扳机 |
[16:35] | 全 员 工 必 须 扫 描 | |
[16:39] | As soon as this is over, | 这事一完 |
[16:40] | I’m cutting this stupid chip out of my arm. | 我马上切掉胳膊里这破芯片 |
[16:43] | I’ll do yours if you do mine. | 你搞我的 我就搞你的 |
[16:47] | Ready for the moment of truth– | 准备好迎接真相 |
[16:50] | or lies really? | 或者说是谎言了吗 |
[17:03] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[17:18] | Computers can bite me. | 电脑最扯蛋了 |
[17:30] | I think he likes you. | 我觉得他喜欢你 |
[17:33] | Stay. | 停 |
[17:36] | What are you doing? | 你们干嘛 |
[17:39] | What’s with the friendly fire, yo? | 怎么朝自己人开火啊 |
[17:40] | You’re off the map, dumbass. | 你跑偏了 傻逼 |
[17:42] | Collier sent us here to rein you in before you screw up the plan. | 科利尔派我们来管管你 免得你搞砸计划 |
[17:46] | Courthouse is here. | 法庭在这里 |
[17:47] | You’re supposed to be here | 你应该待在这边 |
[17:48] | drawing the cops away from the trial. | 吸引警察远离审判 |
[17:50] | No, man, courthouse is there. | 不 法庭在那边 |
[17:52] | I just delivered the Guinness this morning, | 我早上刚往那边送过健力士啤酒 |
[17:53] | so I’d know, wouldn’t I? | 我很清楚 好吧 |
[17:55] | Guess you would. | 想来也是 |
[18:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:00] | Been looking for this little bastard all night. | 找这个小混蛋找了一晚上 |
[18:03] | He’s all yours. We’re due in court. | 他归你了 我们要赶去法庭 |
[18:06] | You have seen the proof | 你们已看过证据 |
[18:08] | that the woman before you was the ringleader | 证明你们眼前的这个女人 |
[18:10] | of a criminal organization called Northern Lights. | 是”北极光”犯罪组织的头目 |
[18:13] | We’ve implicated her | 我们起诉她涉嫌 |
[18:14] | in the summary execution of 17 American citizens, | 草率处决十七名美国公民 |
[18:18] | and those are just the ones we know about. | 而这还只是已知的人数 |
[18:20] | And through it all, | 自始至终 |
[18:22] | she shows no remorse, | 她都毫无悔意 |
[18:24] | and I think her silence speaks volumes. | 我认为她的沉默已是默认 |
[18:31] | Since we don’t have time for deliberation, | 我们没有审议时间 |
[18:32] | we’ll put it to a vote. | 就直接投票表决 |
[18:34] | The defendant is presumed innocent. | 被告做无罪推定 |
[18:36] | Who among you find her guilty? | 你们中谁认为她有罪 |
[18:51] | Jury finds the defendant guilty. | 陪审团认定被告有罪 |
[18:53] | Sentence to be carried out immediately. | 判决立即执行 |
[18:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[18:59] | Where were you when flight 77 hit the pentagon? | [911事件]77航班撞上五角大楼时你在哪儿 |
[19:03] | Because I was inside it. | 我可就在楼里 |
[19:06] | I carried out the wounded. | 我背出伤员 |
[19:08] | I covered up bodies. | 我掩盖尸体 |
[19:09] | And I have spent every day since | 自那之后我每一天 |
[19:12] | putting bullets in the people responsible | 都在追杀肇事者 |
[19:14] | and in anyone else who even thinks | 和所有企图 |
[19:17] | that they can do that to our country again. | 再次袭击我们国家的人 |
[19:20] | You want to shoot me | 你要毙了我 |
[19:22] | because I had to tap a few phone calls, | 就因为我不得不监听几个电话 |
[19:24] | read a few e-mails, | 浏览几封电邮 |
[19:26] | then you go right ahead. | 那就放马过来吧 |
[19:28] | But you better turn that gun on yourself next, Mr. Collier, | 不过之后记得调转枪口对着你自己 科利尔先生 |
[19:31] | because you have broken just as many laws, | 因为你也一样违法无数 |
[19:34] | and the only difference is, | 而你我唯一的区别是 |
[19:36] | I didn’t wrap myself up in the American flag | 我不会高裹美国国旗 |
[19:39] | and try to convince people that I was a hero. | 广而告知我是英雄 |
[19:45] | I believe you love your country. | 我相信你热爱国家 |
[19:47] | I believe that when you started, | 我相信最初的时候 |
[19:50] | people thought what you were doing | 大家认为你所做的事 |
[19:51] | made a lot of sense. | 很有必要 |
[19:54] | But it’s gone too far, | 但现在做过头了 |
[19:57] | and it has to stop. | 必须停止了 |
[19:59] | Please, | 请问 |
[20:00] | who built the machine? | 是谁造了机器 |
[20:03] | How does it work? | 它工作原理如何 |
[20:06] | Where is it located? | 它在哪儿 |
[20:10] | Honestly? | 说实话 |
[20:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:22] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[20:26] | The woman in charge of it all doesn’t know. | 主控一切的女人不知道 |
[20:28] | If you don’t know, who does? | 你不知道 那谁知道 |
[20:32] | The people have spoken. | 人民意愿已定 |
[20:40] | Stop. | 住手 |
[20:48] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[20:51] | The questions you’re asking, I know the answers. | 你问的问题 我知道答案 |
[20:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:00] | Because I built it. | 因为它是我造的 |
[21:13] | Everyone needs to turn in their phone. | 所有人上交手机 |
[21:16] | We’re switching up communication. | 我们要换联络方式了 |
[21:17] | It’s no longer safe for us to meet here as a group. | 我们再集合会面不安全了 |
[21:20] | What’s going on, Peter? | 怎么回事 彼得 |
[21:21] | Security measure. | 安全措施 |
[21:23] | From now on, storage units | 从现在起 存储仓库 |
[21:24] | will only be used as message centers. | 只用来传达信息 |
[21:26] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:27] | I thought this was a democracy. | 我还当我们是民主的 |
[21:29] | – Why don’t we– – Want to put it to a vote, Adams? | -我们何不 -想投票决定吗 亚当斯 |
[21:31] | I want to know what the hell we’re doing, | 我想知道我们到底在干什么 |
[21:32] | instead of just doxing another politician, | 我们没收集政治家的情报 |
[21:36] | another DDoS attack on some intel site. | 也没对某个网站进行分布式拒绝服务攻击 |
[21:38] | What do you suggest? | 你有何建议 |
[21:40] | Blow something up, take someone out. | 炸点东西 杀点人 |
[21:44] | You wanted to make a statement? | 你不是说要表态 |
[21:47] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[21:52] | Violence. | 暴力 |
[21:54] | We are not terrorists. | 我们不是恐怖分子 |
[21:57] | We target specific violators, no collateral damage. | 我们对付特定的违法者 不能附带伤害 |
[22:02] | Who do you suggest we go after? | 你建议我们对付谁呢 |
[22:04] | People who destroy lives, like they did to your brother. | 那些像摧毁你哥哥一样摧毁他人的人 |
[22:10] | All right, | 好吧 |
[22:13] | let’s put it to a vote. | 我们投票 |
[22:14] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:15] | But I say we name the target, | 不过我们需要个目标 |
[22:17] | and I have an idea. | 我有个人选 |
[22:22] | The kind of person who went after my brother. | 正是对付我哥哥的那种人 |
[22:28] | It’s recording. | 录音中 |
[22:30] | Knew you wouldn’t be dumb enough to wear a wire. | 就知道你还没蠢到戴窃听器 |
[22:31] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[22:33] | It’s all in the file. | 都在文件里了 |
[22:34] | Or why don’t you just tell her, Adams? | 或者不如你来告诉她 亚当斯 |
[22:40] | My God, it’s you. You’re FBI. | 天啊 是你 你是联调局的 |
[22:41] | First he went after my brother, now they’re after me. | 先是对付我哥哥 现在又来对付我 |
[22:45] | I guess I don’t need to wear the mask anymore, huh? | 看来我不用再带面具了 是吧 |
[22:47] | Where did you get this? This is a bunch of nonsense. | 你从哪儿弄来的 这是一派胡言 |
[22:49] | “Tyranny like hell is not easily conquered.” | “暴政如同地狱 不会轻易被推翻” |
[22:52] | “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” | “斗争愈艰难 胜利愈荣耀” |
[22:55] | “What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly. | “太容易得到的东西 我们不会珍惜 |
[22:59] | It is dearness only that gives everything value.” | 其价值 取决于为其付出的努力” |
[23:05] | Especially life. | 尤其是生命 |
[23:10] | How’s that for a statement? | 这个”表态”如何 |
[23:14] | Anybody else want to put it to a vote? | 还有谁想投票决定 |
[23:18] | Phones in the bucket, | 手机都放到桶里 |
[23:21] | and take out this garbage. | 把这垃圾拖出去 |
[23:24] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我们有很多事要做 |
[23:37] | It’s the largest blackout the United States has seen | 这是美国自从2003年美加大停电之后 |
[23:39] | since the northeast blackout of 2003. | 最严重的一次停电 |
[23:40] | \h | 来源 RYLA科技S7卫星调制解调器 上行线路 DT-11地球同步卫星 |
[23:41] | Department is doing everything in its power | 政府在尽一切力量 |
[23:42] | to assure the safety of our citizens | 来保障公民的人身安全 |
[23:44] | and their property. | 及财产安全 |
[23:47] | You built it? | 你造的 |
[23:49] | One man is responsible | 你一个人解决了 |
[23:51] | for the most invasive surveillance technology in the world? | 世界上最具攻击性的监视技术 |
[23:56] | I’m good with computers. | 我精通电脑 |
[24:00] | I had a feeling there was something special about you, Harold. | 我早就感觉你很特别 哈罗德 |
[24:02] | I’m willing to tell you whatever you want to know, | 我愿意告诉你任何你想知道的事 |
[24:05] | but only if you agree to spare the lives | 只要你同意放过 |
[24:07] | of everyone else in this courtroom. | 审判室里的其他人 |
[24:16] | Before we release anybody, | 放人之前 |
[24:20] | we need to hear your testimony first. | 我们得先听听你的证词 |
[24:43] | On September the 12th, 2001, | 2001年9月12号 |
[24:45] | I began coding in a complex surveillance system | 我开始编码一个复杂的监视系统 |
[24:48] | that would be known by many code names over the years, | 这一系统多年被赋予了很多代号 |
[24:50] | although I always just called it “the Machine.” | 但我一直叫它”机器” |
[24:55] | 操作冲突 连接不可信 | |
[24:57] | So this is Samaritan’s brain? | 这就是”撒马利亚人”的大脑 |
[25:00] | Part of it. | 一部分 |
[25:01] | So what’s the deal, you just plug ’em in, | 怎么搞 你一插上 |
[25:03] | then it’s lights out, Samaritan? | “撒马利亚人”就熄灯了 |
[25:06] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[25:12] | These two rows didn’t light up. | 这两列没亮 |
[25:14] | It didn’t work? | 不管用吗 |
[25:15] | Those lights staying dark is a good thing. | 那些灯不亮是好事 |
[25:18] | Samaritan’s A.I. won’t get switched on | “撒马利亚人”的人工智能要开启 |
[25:19] | until Greer gets the government feeds. | 必须要格里尔拿到政府信号 |
[25:22] | Those lights turn blue… | 那些灯要是变蓝了 |
[25:24] | We’re screwed. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[25:25] | We’re inside a sleeping giant, Shaw. | 我们在沉睡的巨人腹中 肖 |
[25:28] | Try not to wake it up. | 别把它吵醒了 |
[25:39] | That van’s some type of guard post. | 那辆货车像是岗哨 |
[25:41] | Looks like we’re getting warm. | 看来我们接近了 |
[25:45] | Vigilance, all six dead. | “时刻警惕” 六个全死了 |
[25:48] | Guess we’re not the only ones these guys have pissed off. | 看来他们惹恼的不止我们 |
[25:50] | How does it work? | 它是如何运作的 |
[25:51] | Who do you think beat us to the punch? | 你觉得是谁抢先了一步 |
[25:53] | February of 2005, | 2005年二月 |
[25:55] | the machine’s information was provided… | 机器得到了所需的信息 |
[25:57] | They were watching the trial. | 他们在看审判 |
[25:58] | Although the servers remained at IFT. | 但服务器当时还在IFT公司 |
[26:01] | No, Finch. | 不 芬奇 |
[26:03] | By the time we turned it over to the government in 2009, | 到2009年我们将它交给政府时 |
[26:05] | the machine had helped stop 54 terrorist attacks, | 机器已经阻止了54起恐怖袭击 |
[26:09] | saving an estimated 4,000 lives. | 拯救了约四千人的性命 |
[26:13] | I don’t know how many it’s saved since. | 我不知道它之后救了多少人 |
[26:17] | So even though Northern Lights was shut down, | 所以虽然”北极光”被关闭了 |
[26:19] | your machine was still operational. | 你的机器还在运行 |
[26:21] | Where is it now? | 它现在在哪里 |
[26:22] | I’m afraid not even I know that. | 恐怕我也不知道 |
[26:23] | Do you have access to it? Can we turn it off? | 你有操作权限吗 能关掉它吗 |
[26:26] | You have nothing to fear from my system, | 你不需要恐惧我的系统 |
[26:28] | Mr. Collier, I assure you. | 科利尔先生 我可以保证 |
[26:30] | You’ll forgive me if I don’t take you at your word. | 请见谅我不能相信你的话 |
[26:33] | The machine’s only output is a number. | 机器只会给出号码 |
[26:35] | That’s all the government ever gets, | 政府只能得到这个 |
[26:37] | just a nudge to say, | 它只会表示 |
[26:39] | “there’s something you should look at here,” | “你们应该查下这里” |
[26:40] | and that’s up to us to figure that out. | 然后就要由我们来查明 |
[26:42] | So it brands people as suspects, guilty until proven innocent. | 所以它把人定义为疑犯 做有罪推定 |
[26:46] | No, not my intention. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[26:47] | That’s what happened. | 现实就是如此 |
[26:48] | It had to be a closed system. | 它必须是封闭系统 |
[26:49] | It was the only way to protect people’s rights. | 只有这样才能保护人民的权利 |
[26:51] | You expect us to believe you gave one thought about people’s rights | 你还指望我们相信你有一丝一毫在乎人民的权利吗 |
[26:54] | as you were building the government a weapon of mass surveillance? | 你可是为政府建造了大型的监视武器 |
[26:58] | Not a weapon. | 不是武器 |
[26:59] | What else would you call it? | 那你说它是什么 |
[27:01] | I would call it the best I could do. | 我会说 它是竭尽我全力的作品 |
[27:03] | And it never occurred to you | 你就从来没想过 |
[27:04] | the damage this thing could do, | 这玩意造成的伤害 |
[27:06] | the lives it could destroy? | 它摧毁的生命 |
[27:08] | It occurred to me on day one, | 我想过 从第一天就想 |
[27:09] | Mr. Collier, and every day since. | 科利尔先生 之后的每一天都想 |
[27:13] | If you’re asking me | 如果你问我 |
[27:15] | if I feel at ease with what I’ve created, | 对自己的作品是否感觉不安 |
[27:17] | or whether it was the right or the wrong thing to do, | 做这件事是对是错 |
[27:18] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[27:23] | But I designed the machine | 但是我建造机器 |
[27:24] | in part because I was worried, | 一部分原因是我担心 |
[27:26] | and I remain worried, about what someone else might build… | 我一直担心 其他人会造出来 |
[27:31] | Someone who wasn’t worried. | 其他不担心的人 |
[27:36] | Nothing wrong with a dictatorship, | 独裁没有问题 |
[27:40] | so long as you’re the dictator. | 只要你是独裁者就行 |
[27:44] | I rest my case. | 我的话讲完了 |
[27:48] | Shall we put it to a vote? | 我们要投票吗 |
[27:49] | Command, one of our guard posts has been hit. | 指挥官 有人袭击了我们一个岗哨 |
[27:52] | No survivors, repeat, no survivors. | 无人生还 重复 无人生还 |
[27:55] | Looks like we’ll need a change of venue. | 看来我们得换地审判了 |
[27:58] | Defendants to the backup location. | 把被告转移到备用地点 |
[28:00] | The rest stay here. | 其余人留下 |
[28:01] | Hold them off as long as you can, | 尽可能拖住他们 |
[28:02] | and one way or another, justice will be served. | 无论如何 正义必得伸张 |
[28:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:16] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[28:17] | All right, stop right here. | 好了 站住别动 |
[28:20] | Line ’em up, facing the courthouse. | 让他们站成一排 面朝法院 |
[28:24] | Abandoned post office, this must be it. | 废弃邮局 肯定就是这里 |
[28:35] | Big place. | 地方很大 |
[28:36] | Spread out, sweeping clear. | 我们分头行动 清除障碍 |
[28:38] | Give me a call if you get in over your head. | 搞不定了就呼我 |
[28:42] | Next time I see you, I’ll probably have to kill you. | 下次见你 我可能得杀了你 |
[28:46] | You’re welcome to try. | 欢迎尝试 |
[28:55] | Since we appear to be out of time, | 既然现在时间紧迫 |
[28:56] | we’ll have to forego the jury verdict | 我们将放弃陪审团裁决 |
[28:58] | and issue a summary judgment. | 进行即决审判 |
[29:01] | I’ve upheld my end of our bargain, Mr. Collier. | 我信守了我们之间的协议 科利尔先生 |
[29:04] | I confessed, guilty as charged. | 我招供了 罪名成立 |
[29:06] | If your revolution requires blood, take mine. | 如果你的革命需要流血 杀我 |
[29:09] | Just please let everyone else go. | 请放了其他人吧 |
[29:18] | Take cover! | 隐蔽 |
[29:19] | Decima! Return fire! | 德西玛 反击 |
[29:59] | We’re clearing an extraction route, sir. | 我们正在清理逃生路线 先生 |
[30:01] | We should move quickly. | 动作得快 |
[30:03] | Noble attempt at self-sacrifice, Harold, | 高尚的自我牺牲 哈罗德 |
[30:06] | but experience has taught me | 但经验告诉我 |
[30:07] | never to negotiate with terrorists. | 永远不要和恐怖分子谈判 |
[30:12] | My private forces will see you safely back to Washington. | 我的私人武装会护送你们安全回到华盛顿 |
[30:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:18] | You two, I’m afraid, | 你们二位 恐怕 |
[30:21] | will be here for the brief remainder of your lives. | 要在这里度过最后一点时光了 |
[30:25] | He’s no longer a threat. | 他已经构不成威胁了 |
[30:28] | Please, he doesn’t have to die. | 拜托 他不需要死 |
[30:31] | But I’m afraid he does. | 但恐怕他需要 |
[30:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:34] | Because of you, Harold. | 因为你 哈罗德 |
[30:36] | Because of what you built. | 因为你所造之物 |
[30:43] | Looks like somebody already took out these Vigilance guys. | 看来”时刻警惕”的人已经被解决了 |
[31:09] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[31:12] | I think I might be in over my head. | 我看来是搞不定了 |
[31:18] | I’m a little busy myself. | 我这里也分不开身 |
[31:22] | Unless you’re looking at a big-ass bomb | 除非你那里有个巨型炸弹 |
[31:23] | wired to blow when the power comes back on, | 设计成电力一恢复就爆炸 |
[31:25] | I think I win. | 否则我这儿稳赢 |
[31:30] | What a piece of work is your machine, Harold. | 你的机器是多么伟大的杰作 哈罗德 |
[31:34] | “In action, how like an angel. | “行动如若天使 |
[31:37] | In apprehension, how like a god.” | 忧思宛如上帝” |
[31:42] | In 20 years time, life on earth will come to resemble | 二十年内 这世界将会如同 |
[31:45] | the myths of the ancient Greeks. | 古希腊的神话 |
[31:47] | A pantheon of super intelligent beings will watch over us | 由参透万物的神袛来照看我们 |
[31:51] | using human agents to meddle in our affairs. | 用其人类代理来处理争端 |
[31:55] | Or they may simply destroy us all. | 或者摧毁我们所有人 |
[31:57] | One could argue we’ve done a fair job of that ourselves. | 我们在自我摧毁方面也够出色了 |
[32:00] | Besides, someone has to be in charge, but as you well know, | 而且 需要有人来主控一切 不过你很清楚 |
[32:06] | gods are not easily born. | 神的诞生不易 |
[32:09] | In order to bring mine into being, | 要想让我的神走向世人 |
[32:11] | I needed a devil. | 我需要个恶魔 |
[32:15] | Vigilance. | “时刻警惕” |
[32:17] | Go ahead and kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[32:19] | Damage is already done. | 木已成舟 |
[32:21] | Everyone in the world heard the testimony in that courtroom tonight. | 今晚全世界的人都听到了审判间里的证词 |
[32:25] | Mr. Collier, | 科利尔先生 |
[32:28] | who do you think makes the equipment that you used to transmit? | 你以为你们所用的传输设备是谁造的 |
[32:32] | Your trial was broadcast | 你的审判仅仅直播给了 |
[32:34] | to a single office on the other side of town | 城市另一头的一间办公室里 |
[32:37] | where a handful of computers led you to believe | 里面只有一部分电脑误导你认为 |
[32:40] | that the whole world was watching. | 全世界都在收看 |
[32:48] | It’s high time you and I had a talk | 你我是时候谈谈 |
[32:50] | about the true nature of Vigilance. | “时刻警惕”的真面目了 |
[32:54] | You don’t know anything about us. | 你对我们一无所知 |
[32:56] | I know a great deal more than you think. | 我知道的远超你的想象 |
[33:00] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[33:02] | “Tyranny, like hell, | “暴政如同地狱 |
[33:05] | is not easily conquered”. | 不会轻易被推翻” |
[33:09] | You didn’t really believe this was a democracy, did you? | 你不是真相信这是所谓民主吧 |
[33:13] | Your grassroots movement | 你的草根运动 |
[33:15] | has been meticulously planned from the beginning. | 从一开始就是被精心设计的 |
[33:18] | In fact, I recruited you myself. | 事实上 是我亲自招募的你 |
[33:26] | Decima created Vigilance? Why? | 德西玛创造的”时刻警惕” 为什么 |
[33:29] | Your machine did it’s job too well. | 你的机器运作得太好了 |
[33:31] | I had remind senator Garrison and his ilk | 我必须提醒加里森参议员和他的同僚 |
[33:35] | of just how bad things could be. | 事态会多么严峻 |
[33:38] | And what better way to remind them | 而最能提醒他们的 |
[33:41] | than a fresh atrocity on American soil? | 莫过于发生在美国本土的暴行 |
[33:44] | What atrocity? | 什么暴行 |
[33:46] | In all our dealings, | 我们每一次行动 |
[33:47] | we never killed one innocent person. | 都不曾伤及无辜 |
[33:50] | Not until now. | 直到现在 |
[33:57] | All right, Hersh, I’m on my way. | 好了 赫什 我现在过去 |
[34:00] | What’s your 20? | 你的位置 |
[34:01] | Never mind. | 别管了 |
[34:02] | Just get your boss and get out. | 去找到你老板 走吧 |
[34:04] | Hersh? | 赫什 |
[34:26] | Here come the policemen. | 警察来了 |
[34:29] | Their poor families. | 他们可怜的家人 |
[34:31] | What a loss. | 令人惋惜啊 |
[34:33] | Whatever you’re planning, please. | 不管你在计划什么 拜托不要 |
[34:34] | It’s not me. | 可不是我 |
[34:36] | It’s Mr. Collier, isn’t it? | 而是科利尔先生 不是吗 |
[34:38] | In a last desperate act, | 走投无路之时 |
[34:39] | your young misguided lot | 你年少莽撞 |
[34:41] | decided to go out with a bang, | 决定炸掉一切 |
[34:44] | along with a whole host of police, | 陪葬的还有一大帮警察 |
[34:46] | reporters, and innocent civilians. | 记者 以及无辜市民 |
[34:50] | Or at least that’s how history will remember it. | 反正历史会如此记载 |
[34:53] | NYPD. Down on the ground. | 纽约警察 趴下 |
[35:14] | Power’s coming back on. | 电力在恢复了 |
[35:16] | I can get it. | 我能做到 |
[35:17] | Hersh, get out of there now. | 赫什 快离开 |
[35:18] | I can get it. | 我能做到 |
[35:30] | Sooner or later, the truth will come out. | 真相迟早会浮出水面 |
[35:32] | To quote your Benjamin Franklin, | 本杰明·富兰克林说过 |
[35:35] | “Three may keep a secret as long as two of them are dead.” | “要三人守住秘密 除非死掉两人” |
[35:45] | I’m glad that you’ve lived long enough | 很高兴你能活到现在 |
[35:47] | to see the dawn of the new world you created, Harold, | 亲眼目睹你所创造的新世界的黎明 哈罗德 |
[35:50] | But the time has come for your God and mine to do battle, | 不过你的上帝和我的上帝就要决一死战了 |
[35:55] | and regrettably, our paths diverge here. | 遗憾的是 我们要就此别过了 |
[36:10] | We’ll retrieve them at once. | 我们马上追捕他们 |
[36:11] | No need. | 不必了 |
[36:13] | We’ll find them all soon enough. | 我们很快就能找到他们 |
[36:17] | I’m sorry we were unable to prevent Vigilance | 抱歉我们没能阻止”时刻警惕” |
[36:21] | from this terrible act. | 犯下如此罪行 |
[36:23] | If only we’d had more warning, | 如果我们提前获得警示 |
[36:25] | perhaps we could have been there in time. | 也许就能及时阻止此次事件 |
[36:27] | How quickly can you bring Samaritan online? | “撒马利亚人”要多久才能上线 |
[36:29] | Immediately. | 立刻 |
[36:31] | The government feeds are all we require. | 我们只需要政府信号 |
[36:34] | You’ll have them within the hour. | 一小时内给你们 |
[36:40] | 操作冲突 连接不可信 | |
[36:47] | Last one. | 最后一个 |
[36:48] | Want to get out of here? | 想离开了吗 |
[36:50] | Not without an insurance policy | 得先找好保险 |
[36:51] | in case your way doesn’t work. | 免得你那招不管用 |
[36:54] | Just tell me where to put this thing– | 告诉我这玩意儿放哪里 |
[36:56] | This facility is 1 of 100 just like it all over the world. | 像这样的设备 全世界到处都有 |
[37:00] | It would take years to destroy them all, | 要花费数年才能全部摧毁 |
[37:03] | and Decima would only rebuild them. | 而且德西玛可以轻易重建 |
[37:06] | Then your magic boxes better shut this thing down. | 你那些魔术盒最好能关了这东西 |
[37:11] | Shaw, this was never about turning it off. | 肖 我们不是来关它的 |
[37:15] | Then what the hell have we been doing? | 那我们到底是来干嘛的 |
[37:19] | I hear you. We need to go. | 知道了 我们得走了 |
[37:21] | She says we’re in danger. | 她说我们有危险 |
[37:29] | Receiving the government feeds now, sir. | 正在接受政府信号 先生 |
[37:32] | Then by all means, | 那么有请 |
[37:35] | let there be life. | 新生命诞生 |
[38:00] | \h | 判定威胁 建议追踪 |
[38:03] | \h | 判定威胁 建议追踪 |
[38:16] | That’s good enough for now. | 暂时可以了 |
[38:18] | Have Shaw take a look at it when she gets back. | 等肖回来再看一下 |
[38:21] | First time’s the worst, huh? | 第一次总是最难受吧 |
[38:24] | Why would you ever choose | 你当初干嘛要选 |
[38:25] | a career where this was an occupational hazard? | 有这种职业危险的工作 |
[38:30] | I tried to quit, | 我想过放弃啊 |
[38:32] | but some jackass told me I needed a purpose. | 但有个小坏蛋说我需要一个目标 |
[38:41] | Get out of the library, now. | 马上离开图书馆 |
[38:43] | It isn’t safe there anymore, Harold. | 那里不安全了 哈罗德 |
[38:46] | Ms. Groves? | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[38:47] | Are you and Ms. Shaw– | 你和肖女士 |
[38:48] | Card catalog by the window, top drawer on the right. | 窗边的卡片目录 顶层靠右的抽屉 |
[38:51] | Hurry. | 快 |
[38:52] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:54] | Your new identities are inside. | 你们的新身份在里面 |
[38:56] | Destroy everything else. | 其他全部销毁 |
[39:01] | I take it your plan to stop Samaritan was unsuccessful. | 这么说你阻止”撒马利亚人”上线的计划没成功 |
[39:04] | Any chance we had of stopping it | 我们阻止它的机会 |
[39:06] | ended when we didn’t kill the congressman. | 在没杀国会议员那一刻起就完了 |
[39:09] | This was never about winning. | 现在根本不是为了赢 |
[39:12] | It’s just about surviving. | 而是为了生存 |
[39:20] | Higher functions online, sir. | 高级功能上线 先生 |
[39:22] | Searching for targets now. | 正在搜索目标 |
[39:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:26] | Eliminate them all. | 全部除掉 |
[39:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[39:31] | The machine and I couldn’t save the world. | 机器和我无法拯救世界 |
[39:33] | We had to settle for protecting the seven people | 我们只能安排保护七位 |
[39:35] | who might be able to take it back, | 可以反击的人 |
[39:38] | so we gave Samaritan a blind spot. | 所以我们给”撒马利亚人”一个盲点 |
[39:40] | Seven key servers that hard-codes it | 七个密钥服务器所包含的代码 |
[39:43] | to ignore seven carefully crafted new identities. | 能让”撒马利亚人”忽略七个精心制作出的新身份 |
[39:49] | 系统全部停止运行\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h 系统管理员自我销毁密码 | |
[39:50] | ># 系统安全 系统清除完成 ># 晚安 | |
[40:05] | When the whole world is watched, filed, indexed, numbered, | 当整个世界都被监视 归档 编号 收录 |
[40:09] | the only way to disappear is to appear, | 想要消失 只能现身 |
[40:12] | Hiding our true identities inside a seemingly ordinary life. | 隐藏真实身份于芸芸众生之中 |
[40:28] | You’re not a free man anymore, Harold. | 你不再是自由身 哈罗德 |
[40:31] | You’re just a number. | 你只是个号码 |
[40:38] | We have to become these people now, | 我们现在必须化身假身份 |
[40:42] | and if we don’t, they’ll find us, | 否则 他们会找到我们 |
[40:46] | and they’ll kill us. | 杀掉我们 |
[40:48] | I’m sorry, Harold. | 抱歉 哈罗德 |
[40:53] | I know it’s not enough. | 我知道这不够 |
[41:01] | A lot of people are going to die. | 很多人会死去 |
[41:14] | People who might have been able to help. | 有些本可以帮忙 |
[41:24] | Everything is changing. | 一切都改变了 |
[41:26] | I don’t know if it will ever get better… | 我不知道还会不会变好 |
[41:32] | but it’s going to get worse. | 但现在变坏了 |
[41:37] | But the machine asked me to tell you something before we part. | 机器要我在我们分开前告诉你一件事 |
[41:45] | You once told John the whole point of Pandora’s box | 你跟约翰说过 潘多拉之盒的可怕之处 |
[41:50] | is that once you’ve opened it, you can’t close it again. | 在于打开了就无法再关上 |
[42:03] | She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. | 她要我提醒你故事的结局 |
[42:07] | When everything is over, and the worst has happened, | 当所有全部结束 悲剧已然发生 |
[42:12] | there’s still one thing left in Pandora’s box… | 潘多拉之盒中还留有最后一样 |
[42:19] | hope. | 希望 |
[42:41] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[42:47] | I assure you, it’s quite the other way around. | 我向您保证 这话应该反过来 |
[42:51] | The question is, what, my dear Samaritan, | 这问题是 亲爱的撒马利亚人 |
[42:55] | are your commands for us? | 有什么可以为您效命 |