时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Scotch, neat. | 威士忌 不加冰 |
[00:09] | Make it a double. | 双份 |
[00:19] | That good, eh? | 心情这么好 |
[00:22] | Let’s see. I lost my job today. | 算算看 我今天丢了工作 |
[00:26] | Top it all off, they canceled my flight. | 更惨的是 航班还被取消了 |
[00:30] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[00:31] | I’m a journalist. That comes with the territory. | 我是记者 家常便饭了 |
[00:36] | You religious? | 你信教吗 |
[00:38] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[00:40] | That’s the line you’re going with? | 你就这么搭讪 |
[00:41] | No, I’m just curious | 不 我只是好奇 |
[00:43] | if you believe in a higher power. | 你是否相信 存在着更高的力量 |
[00:50] | Imagine if the world had utterly changed, | 想象下 这世界已经彻底改变 |
[00:55] | and no one had noticed a thing. | 却无人知晓 |
[00:57] | I’m talking about | 我是说 |
[00:59] | an international stealth operation | 有个跨国秘密行动 |
[01:01] | to acquire and shutter every company | 目标是找到并关闭每一家 |
[01:05] | researching artificial intelligence. | 研发人工智能的公司 |
[01:07] | Artificial intelligence? | 人工智能 |
[01:08] | That’s a real thing? | 真的存在吗 |
[01:09] | Oh, it’s here. | 当然存在 |
[01:12] | I think an A.I. slipped into the world unannounced, | 我认为某个人工智能已悄然降世 |
[01:15] | then set out to strangle its rivals in the crib. | 要把所有的竞争对手都扼杀在摇篮中 |
[01:20] | And I know I’m on to something, | 我肯定是查到点子上了 |
[01:21] | because my sources keep disappearing. | 因为我的线人不断消失 |
[01:24] | My editor got reassigned. | 我的主编被调任 |
[01:26] | And now my job’s gone. | 现在我又被炒了 |
[01:28] | More and more, it just feels like | 我慢慢感觉 |
[01:29] | I was the only one investigating the story. | 自己是全世界唯一在调查此事的人了 |
[01:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:35] | I’m sure I sound like a real conspiracy nut. | 我听起来肯定像个满嘴阴谋论的疯子 |
[01:40] | No, I understand. | 不 我明白 |
[01:41] | You’re saying an artificial intelligence | 你的意思是有个人工智能 |
[01:43] | bought your paper so you’d lose your job | 买下了你工作的报社 让你丢了工作 |
[01:47] | and your flight would be canceled. | 航班还被取消了 |
[01:50] | And you’d end up back at this bar… | 你只得来到这间酒吧 |
[01:56] | where the only security camera would go out. | 酒吧里唯一的监控摄像头坏了 |
[02:01] | And the bartender would have to leave suddenly | 而酒保马上要忽然离开 |
[02:03] | after getting an emergency text. | 因为他收到一条紧急短信 |
[02:06] | The world has changed. | 这世界已经改变 |
[02:09] | You should know you’re not the only one who figured it out. | 你不是唯一知晓的人 |
[02:12] | You’re one of three. | 只是三个人之一 |
[02:13] | The other two will die in a traffic accident in Seattle in 14 minutes. | 另外两人会在14分钟后死于西雅图的一场车祸 |
[02:22] | 姓名 [限制访问] 社保号码 [限制访问] | |
[02:23] | 现用化名:卢梭 玛蒂娜·S 位置:匈牙利布达佩斯 | |
[02:27] | 姓名 [限制访问] 社保号码 [限制访问] | |
[02:27] | 现用化名:卢梭 玛蒂娜·S 位置:匈牙利布达佩斯 | |
[02:35] | 姓名 社保号吗 | |
[02:35] | [限制访问] [限制访问] | |
[02:35] | 加里森 罗斯·S 社保号码 XXX-XX-7821 | |
[02:35] | I have to say, | 我必须承认 |
[02:35] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h地址 华盛顿拉蒙特大街19102号 | |
[02:36] | the early results are impressive. | 前期的成果令人惊叹 |
[02:36] | 失职渎职81项 收受贿赂661项 | |
[02:36] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h阴谋违宪21项 滥饮酗酒124次 | |
[02:38] | Samaritan has preempted multiple threats | 撒马利亚人预先解除了多起 |
[02:41] | to national security. | 对国家安全的威胁 |
[02:42] | You’re welcome, Senator. | 不用谢 参议员 |
[02:44] | Your machine seems to be | 你的机器看起来 |
[02:45] | even more aggressive than Northern Lights. | 比北极光更为激进 |
[02:51] | Samaritan is designed to be proactive. | 撒马利亚人的设定就是先发制人 |
[02:55] | We can’t afford to miss even one terrorist now, can we? | 现在可是一个恐怖分子都不能漏掉 是吧 |
[02:58] | All assurances aside, | 先不谈这些保证 |
[03:01] | what really concerns me is accountability. | 我担心的是责任 |
[03:06] | Accountability? | 责任 |
[03:08] | It appears Decima Technology has been dismantled | 似乎德西玛科技已经解散 |
[03:10] | as a viable business entity, which makes me wonder, | 不再是商业实体了 这让我很想知道 |
[03:14] | who exactly is getting the NSA feeds? | 国安局的监控信号到底发给谁了 |
[03:16] | We had a deal, Senator. | 我们约定好了 参议员 |
[03:18] | We get the feeds. | 我们拿到信号 |
[03:20] | You get the relevant numbers. | 你们拿到相关号码 |
[03:21] | What we do with that information is entirely up to us. | 用那些信息做什么 完全是我们自己的事 |
[03:26] | That deal offered us plausible deniability. | 这约定为我们提供了合理推诿 |
[03:29] | If the public ever gets wind of Samaritan, | 要是公众发现了撒马利亚人 |
[03:32] | I just hope you’re somewhere to be found. | 我只希望有地方能找到你 |
[03:37] | I wonder if our…fine senator | 我想知道这位 好参议员 |
[03:40] | has become more of a problem than asset. | 是不是已经从资产变成了负担 |
[03:44] | One that needs to be eliminated. | 需要加以清理 |
[03:50] | And what about Harold Finch and his associates? | 那哈罗德·芬奇和他的帮手呢 |
[03:58] | That’s unlike you. | 这可真不像你 |
[03:59] | 姓名 社保号吗 | |
[03:59] | [限制访问] [限制访问] | |
[03:59] | Still, I’m sure whatever rock they decide to hide under, | 反正 不管他们躲在哪块石头下 |
[04:03] | we’ll find them as soon as they emerge. | 只要一冒头我们就会发现他们 |
[04:08] | 姓名 社保号吗 | |
[04:08] | [限制访问] [限制访问] | |
[04:23] | You must be allergic. | 肯定是过敏 |
[04:26] | Certainly looking fierce today, sweetheart. | 你今天还真是犀利啊 甜心 |
[04:29] | Unfortunately, we hired you to sell this stuff, | 很可惜 我们雇你来是让你卖货 |
[04:32] | not scare off the customers. | 不是让你把顾客吓跑的 |
[04:34] | Lady over there’s been waiting 15 minutes for a makeover. | 那边的女士等化妆等了15分钟了 |
[04:36] | Now put on a smile and snap to it, will you? | 给点笑脸 开始干活 行吗 |
[04:51] | Okay, this day job thing, not really working out. | 这种正职 我受不了 |
[04:55] | Sorry, Sam. | 抱歉 萨姆 |
[04:57] | You need an identity. | 你需要一个身份 |
[04:59] | And you need to trust the machine. | 而且你得信任机器 |
[05:00] | Wait, the machine put me in this silly-ass job? | 等等 是机器安排我干这傻逼工作的 |
[05:03] | It’s the only way to keep you alive | 只有这样才能保住你的命 |
[05:05] | and off Samaritan’s radar. | 不被撒马利亚人发现 |
[05:07] | For what it’s worth, I really like the new look. | 不过呢 我好喜欢你的新形象 |
[05:11] | You’re definitely an autumn. | 你绝配秋色系 |
[05:13] | I could stab you with my stiletto. | 信不信我拿跟鞋踹你 |
[05:15] | Enough already. | 见好就收啊 |
[05:17] | Now when are we getting new numbers? | 我们什么时候能够收到新号码 |
[05:19] | Keep it down. | 小声点 |
[05:21] | The machine has its reasons. | 机器行事自有道理 |
[05:23] | Stay in character. | 扮好自己的角色 |
[05:24] | Follow the calendar on the phone I gave you. | 照着我给你的手机上的日程行事 |
[05:27] | Check Angler. | 查查”愿者上钩” |
[05:29] | Maybe find a match. | 也许能找到配对 |
[05:30] | A match? | 配对 |
[05:31] | As in a date? | 约会对象 |
[05:33] | Make it look good. | 扮漂亮点 |
[05:35] | But for now, | 不过现在 |
[05:35] | I need you to make me look good. | 我要你 先把我扮漂亮点 |
[05:41] | New job interview. | 新工作面试 |
[05:46] | Just promise me John’s a barista. | 告诉我约翰在给人端茶倒水 |
[06:02] | Why down here, yo? | 干嘛来这儿 |
[06:03] | NYPD’s got cams all over the city. | 纽约警察的摄像头遍布全城 |
[06:05] | You can’t be too careful. | 小心点总没错 |
[06:07] | Where’s the product? | 货在哪儿 |
[06:12] | Uncut Afghan snow. | 原装阿富汗货 |
[06:15] | It stamped? | 压过了 |
[06:17] | Where’d you get it from? | 你们从哪儿弄来的 |
[06:18] | Enough talk. | 废话少说 |
[06:19] | Show us the damn money. | 钱先给我们看看 |
[06:21] | It’s in the trunk. | 在后备箱 |
[06:31] | It’s all here. | 都在这儿 |
[06:33] | We’ll take that. | 我们拿走 |
[06:35] | Matter of fact, we’ll take it all. | 其实吧 我们都要拿走 |
[06:37] | This is where you get off. | 你可以滚了 |
[06:39] | You don’t want to do that. | 这么做可不明智 |
[06:40] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[06:41] | Waste this bitch. | 废了这贱人 |
[06:54] | Down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[06:55] | Hands behind your head. | 手放到脑后 |
[07:02] | Detective? | 警探 |
[07:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:04] | Escort these clowns to the E.R. | 把这些小丑押去急救室 |
[07:06] | Get the drugs and money to evidence. | 毒品和钱收为物证 |
[07:08] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[07:10] | Sir, don’t you need to file a report, | 长官 您不需要填报告吗 |
[07:13] | firing your service weapon? | 佩枪开火了 |
[07:14] | It wasn’t my weapon. | 不是我的枪 |
[07:25] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[07:25] | My name is Professor Whistler, | 我是惠斯勒教授 |
[07:27] | and I’ll be teaching this semester’s course | 这学期由我来教 |
[07:29] | on the ethics of…high-frequency decision making. | 高频计量决策的道德 |
[07:35] | Which I will endeavor to make more interesting than that sounds. | 我会尽力让这门课没有听上去那么无聊 |
[07:40] | You all should’ve receive a copy of the syllabus | 你们应该都收到了课程大纲 |
[07:42] | along with a list of general guidelines | 课程指南 |
[07:46] | and appropriate expectations. | 以及课程要求 |
[07:49] | As a visiting associate, | 作为客座副教授 |
[07:51] | my office hours will be limited. | 我的办公时间有限 |
[07:53] | All grades are final, | 所有分数都是最终成绩 |
[07:54] | so please, don’t come to see me | 所以请不要指望来找我 |
[07:55] | expecting to negotiate a higher grade. | 要求改判加分 |
[08:02] | Later. | 回见吧您 |
[08:08] | All right then. | 好了 |
[08:09] | that concludes today’s lecture. | 今天的课就到这里 |
[08:11] | Your reading assignments will be posted | 你们的阅读作业会发布到 |
[08:12] | on the department website. | 学院网站上 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:18] | Come on, Bear. | 走吧 小熊 |
[08:19] | Professor, given the modest number of students | 教授 鉴于选您课程的学生 |
[08:22] | who have signed up to take your course, | 人数有限 |
[08:25] | the department may be relocating you | 院里可能会给您分配 |
[08:27] | to a smaller venue. | 一间小点的教室 |
[08:28] | I see. | 知道了 |
[08:29] | And I managed to make it through your dissertation. | 我努力拜读了您的论文 |
[08:33] | I found it a very… | 感觉非常 |
[08:35] | interesting read. | 有趣 |
[08:40] | Not quite certain how you were able to obtain | 真有点不明白您怎么能 |
[08:41] | a $9 million grant for such an obscure field. | 在如此冷门的领域获得900万资金拨款 |
[08:45] | Took the liberty of flagging a few typos. | 我冒昧标注了一些拼写错误 |
[08:48] | Certainly. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[08:50] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[08:52] | We do have a no dogs on campus rule. | 校园内不能带狗 |
[08:56] | Precedent. You understand. | 惯例 您懂的 |
[09:03] | 日程提醒 九十分钟后 苏利文街1182号 | |
[09:08] | Not the first corner boy to catch a bullet on these rooftops. | 不是第一个在房顶中枪的小混混了 |
[09:12] | This place is like a shooting range for gangbangers. | 这地方就像黑帮靶场一样 |
[09:15] | What brings you up to the Bronx, Detective? | 什么风把你吹到布朗克斯区来了 警探 |
[09:19] | Last I checked, I was in homicide. | 据我所知 我是凶案组的 |
[09:21] | This here looks like a body. | 这貌似是尸体 |
[09:23] | What’s narcotics doing here, Detective? | 缉毒的到此有何贵干 警探 |
[09:25] | Felix here was an affiliate of a street gang | 这位菲利克斯隶属于 |
[09:27] | taking over the heroin trade. | 一个做海洛因交易的黑帮 |
[09:29] | Yeah, well, now he’s unaffiliated. | 好吧 反正现在他不是了 |
[09:31] | If he was dealing, we didn’t find no junk on him. | 要说他在贩毒 他身上可没有毒品 |
[09:34] | No bank neither. | 也没钱 |
[09:35] | Wire strippers. | 电缆剥线 |
[09:38] | What’s this kid doing up here with a pair of crimpers? | 这孩子拿着压线钳在这儿干什么呢 |
[09:41] | Maybe he was jacking cable, | 可能在偷接有线电视 |
[09:43] | another favorite pastime in this hood. | 也是这里常有的事 |
[09:45] | He didn’t even live in the building, Fusco. | 他都不住在这楼里 弗斯科 |
[09:47] | Why don’t you let the task force | 何不让凶案特别小组 |
[09:48] | conduct the investigation, huh, Crockett? | 来进行调查呢 天龙超警 |
[09:50] | It’s just a shame I got here too late. | 真遗憾我来晚了 |
[09:55] | You and your old pals used to be pretty good | 你和你的老伙计以前最擅长 |
[09:56] | at getting out in front of this type of stuff. | 在这种事情上抢得先机 |
[09:58] | What are you doing fooling around in narcotics? | 你在缉毒组瞎混什么 |
[10:01] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 要告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[10:04] | 日程提醒 会面 六十分钟后 苏利文街1182号 | |
[10:04] | When I figure it out, Lionel, | 等我查清楚 莱奈尔 |
[10:06] | you’ll be the first to know. | 第一个告诉你 |
[10:11] | We all want to push the negativity out of our life… | 我们都想将负面情绪驱离 |
[10:13] | All right, already. I’m here. | 行了 已经到了 |
[10:14] | and open ourselves up to positivity. | 敞开心扉 积极向上 |
[10:17] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[10:19] | Because positive people are happier people. | 因为积极的人更快乐 |
[10:23] | So I’m gonna share with you the secret | 我打算跟你们分享个秘密 |
[10:26] | of how to become more positive in three simple steps. | 怎样三步变成积极的人 |
[10:30] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[10:31] | Number one: | 第一步 |
[10:32] | make happiness a choice. | 让快乐成为一种选择 |
[10:33] | 愿者上钩提醒 罗密欧想认识你 查看罗密欧的资料 | |
[10:35] | Romeo? | 罗密欧 |
[10:36] | I don’t think so. | 免了 |
[10:38] | Number two: | 第二步 |
[10:39] | decide to rid your life of negativity. | 决意摆脱消极的生活 |
[10:42] | Be free from self-doubt. | 远离自我怀疑 |
[10:44] | Be free from the doubters around you. | 远离周围人的怀疑 |
[10:46] | Is that your perfume? | 是你的香水吗 |
[10:49] | I could smell you down the hall. | 楼下大厅就闻到了 |
[10:52] | I know you’re gonna do it. | 我知道你们能做到 |
[10:53] | Stupid day job. | 倒霉正职 |
[10:55] | Make decision… | 做出选择 |
[10:56] | Name tag’s a nice touch. | 名牌挺不错 |
[10:59] | Happy people, positive people… | 快乐的人 积极的人 |
[11:01] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[11:03] | Calendar alert. | 日程提醒 |
[11:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:07] | Why are we both here? | 为什么我们都在这儿 |
[11:08] | Because we’re all here for a reason, right? | 因为我们都在这儿是有原因的 对吗 |
[11:14] | Number three, look for the positive in life. | 第三条 在生活中发现积极 |
[11:18] | This sucks. | 二 |
[11:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:22] | Excuse us. | 是我们打扰了 |
[11:26] | Now, that wasn’t very positive… | 那不是积极的 |
[11:27] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察 |
[11:30] | At least you get to crack a few skulls, | 至少你还能爆爆头 |
[11:32] | carry a gun. | 带把枪 |
[11:34] | New job’s got me chasing junkies | 新工作让我追着毒贩跑 |
[11:35] | and bagging bodies after the fact. | 外加事后装尸体 |
[11:37] | Stupid cover jobs. | 倒霉的掩护工作 |
[11:39] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛 |
[11:40] | ‘Cause if our friend has a plan, | 那位”朋友”有啥计划 |
[11:42] | I am not seeing it. | 我可没看出来 |
[12:05] | Looks like we’re back in business. | 看来可以重操旧业了 |
[12:30] | How goes the day job, Detective Riley? | 你的正职如何 莱利警探 |
[12:33] | Personally, I prefer my real job, Finch. | 我还是更喜欢我真正的工作 芬奇 |
[12:36] | Professor Whistler, please. | 请叫我惠斯勒教授 |
[12:38] | We’re getting numbers again, Harold. | 我们又收到号码了 哈罗德 |
[12:41] | We need to get back to work. | 我们得继续工作 |
[12:44] | I’m no longer your coworker, Detective. | 我不再是你的同事了 警探 |
[12:47] | I’m done taking orders from a computer. | 我不会再接受一台电脑的指令 |
[12:49] | I thought I made that clear after it instructed us | 我以为在它指示我们杀死一名议员后 |
[12:51] | to kill a congressman. | 我就说得很清楚了 |
[12:53] | It also helped us to save Grace. | 它也帮助我们救了格蕾丝 |
[12:55] | And now more lives need saving. | 现在更多生命等我们去拯救 |
[12:57] | I’m not sure that’s what we were really doing. | 我都不确定我们以前真的有做到 |
[12:59] | I’ve totaled the lives we saved | 我合计过我们救的那些人 |
[13:01] | against the deaths that we’ve caused, | 相比于我们造成的死亡 |
[13:02] | And I’m afraid we’ve been operating at a bit of a loss. | 只怕我们的工作功不抵过 |
[13:05] | People who would still be alive if we hadn’t interfered. | 没我们插手有些人可能还活着 |
[13:08] | You don’t know that, | 你并不知道 |
[13:10] | what would’ve happened if we hadn’t intervened? | 没我们插手会怎样呢 |
[13:13] | There is a larger power in play now, | 现在有更强大的力量入局了 |
[13:15] | one that we are presently ill-equipped to face. | 凭我们目前的实力根本无法与之抗衡 |
[13:18] | – Samaritan. – Please be quiet. | -撒马利亚人 -拜托小声点 |
[13:21] | Here… | 给 |
[13:23] | I could really use your input on this one. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:30] | Ali Hasan. | 阿里·哈桑 |
[13:31] | Runs an electronics shop in the Bronx. | 在布朗克斯区开了家电子产品店 |
[13:33] | He’s good with computers. | 他擅长电脑 |
[13:36] | Kind of like you, Harold. | 有点像你 哈罗德 |
[13:37] | If you or Sameen or anyone else attempt to intervene | 如果你 萨姆恩 或者其他人企图介入 |
[13:41] | with these numbers, you will surely find yourselves dead. | 这些号码 就会丧命 |
[13:44] | We have to do something. | 我们总得做点什么 |
[13:46] | We have no resources, John. | 我们没有资源了 约翰 |
[13:47] | The library’s gone. | 图书馆没了 |
[13:48] | So we’ll get another place. | 那我们再去找新地方 |
[13:50] | Don’t you understand? They’re always watching. | 你还不明白吗 他们永远都在监视 |
[13:52] | We can’t even talk on the telephone. | 我们甚至不能用电话联系 |
[13:54] | There is no sanctuary. | 没有庇护所 |
[13:56] | You can’t just be the man in the suit. | 你不能做西装男 |
[13:58] | You’re a cop now. I’m a professor. | 现在你是警察 我是教授 |
[13:59] | That’s just the way it is. | 现实就是如此 |
[14:01] | We don’t need jobs, Harold. | 我们不需要工作 哈罗德 |
[14:04] | We need a purpose. | 我们需要一个目标 |
[14:07] | The world has changed, John. | 这世界已经改变 约翰 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:12] | Bear, Blijven. | 小熊 别跟来 |
[14:15] | For the time being, I think he’ll be happier with you. | 暂时 我想他跟着你会更好 |
[14:17] | If it’s not about helping the numbers anymore, | 如果我们不为帮助号码 |
[14:21] | then what? | 那为什么 |
[14:26] | It’s about survival, John. | 为生存 约翰 |
[14:41] | Ben, I’m back from lunch. | 本 我吃完午饭了 |
[14:56] | We got a problem, yo. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:58] | How can I help? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[14:59] | Don’t play, old man. | 别装傻 老东西 |
[15:01] | We got a communications breakdown. | 联络线路中断了 |
[15:03] | First you rat our burners out to NYPD, | 你先是向警察告密了一次性手机 |
[15:05] | the ones you sold us. | 你卖给我们的那个 |
[15:07] | Now your new phones ain’t working right. | 现在你给的新手机也用不了 |
[15:09] | Way I see it, you owe us a whole new system. | 在我看来 你欠我们套新系统 |
[15:12] | Everything all right, dad? | 没事吧 爸爸 |
[15:15] | Not if you don’t get those web orders boxed | 没事 去把网络订单打包好 |
[15:17] | for Fedex by 3:00 p.m. | 下午三点前快递出去 |
[15:19] | Go. | 去吧 |
[15:23] | I held up my end. | 我遵守了承诺 |
[15:24] | I gave your men all the equipment. | 所有设备都交给了你的人 |
[15:26] | I even told them how to set it up. | 我还告诉了他们该怎么设置 |
[15:28] | Yeah, the problem is, our boy Felix caught a bullet on the rooftops. | 问题是 我兄弟菲利克斯在屋顶吃了颗子弹 |
[15:32] | So now you’re gonna finish the job. | 所以现在你得给我搞定 |
[15:36] | Dominic wants the new network up and running in the next 48. | 多米尼克要在48小时内看到线路正常运行 |
[15:39] | I cannot be involved in this. | 我不能卷进这些事 |
[15:40] | It’s a little late for that, isn’t it? | 现在说这话太晚了吧 |
[15:43] | Get your boy to help you out. | 让你儿子帮忙 |
[15:44] | You leave him out of this. | 不许碰他 |
[15:46] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[15:47] | you got a lot of people counting on you now, don’t you? | 很多人指望着你过日子呢 是吧 |
[15:50] | Clock is ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[15:51] | These are ready to go, pop. | 这些可以发货了 爸 |
[15:53] | Anything else? | 还有其他吗 |
[15:59] | 48 hours, old man. | 48小时 老东西 |
[16:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:16] | Can I help you find something? | 需要点什么 |
[16:18] | Wire crimpers. | 压线钳 |
[16:20] | Ben. | 本 |
[16:28] | Perfect match, don’t you think? | 挺像 是吧 |
[16:30] | This kid ever been in your store before? | 这孩子之前来过你店里吗 |
[16:33] | Found him on a rooftop a couple blocks from here | 在几街区外的屋顶上发现了他 |
[16:36] | with a pair of wire crimpers just like these. | 尸体旁就有一副同样的压线钳 |
[16:39] | Lots of places sell them. | 很多地方都卖这个 |
[16:41] | I wish I could help you more. | 可惜我帮不了你 |
[16:44] | You’re a smart guy, good with computers. | 你很聪明 擅长电脑 |
[16:47] | You’re a very private person, aren’t you, Ali? | 你很注重隐私 是吧 阿里 |
[16:54] | I think you’re in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[16:56] | I think I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[16:59] | Going gets tough, call me. | 情况不妙了 找我 |
[17:05] | Why didn’t you just tell him? | 你为什么不告诉他 |
[17:07] | These are bad guys. We’re in over our heads. | 那些人很坏 我们应付不了的 |
[17:09] | Let me handle this, Ben. | 这事我处理 本 |
[17:11] | I built this store. I won’t be bullied. | 这店是我一手建立的 我不会屈服 |
[17:13] | This is not the old country, dad. | 这里不是我们的故国了 爸爸 |
[17:15] | You can talk to the police. | 你可以求助警察 |
[17:16] | Talking to the police is what got us in this mess. | 就是求助警察我才落得如此狼狈 |
[17:19] | I will mind my business. | 我会管好自己的事 |
[17:21] | You will mind yours. | 你管好自己 |
[17:28] | This is Link. Leave a message. | 我是林克 请留言 |
[17:30] | I fixed it. | 我修复好了 |
[17:31] | Meet me in Times Square. | 时代广场碰头 |
[17:32] | I’ll give you a phone that works. | 我会给你能用的手机 |
[17:36] | So what’s this Egyptian guy have to do with my DOA? | 这埃及佬跟死者什么关系 |
[17:39] | Felix was in a gang called the Brotherhood. | 菲力克斯是黑帮”兄弟会”的一员 |
[17:42] | Near as I can tell, they’re forcing Ali to build | 据我所知 他们逼迫阿里建造 |
[17:44] | some kind of private phone network the cops can’t tap. | 警方无法监听的私人电话网 |
[17:48] | So they’re meeting in Times Square for more privacy? | 所以要去时代广场碰面 冲着人烟稀少么 |
[17:50] | For the people. | 冲着人山人海 |
[17:51] | There’s too many signals. | 那里信号太多 |
[17:52] | NYPD can’t pinpoint who’s calling who. | 纽约警察无法分辨电话来源 |
[17:55] | Ali’s smart. These guys are, too. | 阿里很聪明 他们也是 |
[17:58] | Old man. | 老东西 |
[18:01] | The network should be up and running. | 线路应该可以了 |
[18:03] | Because of the tall buildings, the battery drains quickly. | 高楼遮蔽太多 电池耗得很快 |
[18:07] | You need an extra battery pack. | 需要备用电池 |
[18:09] | Dominic wants signal from the East River to the Hudson. | 多米尼克要信号覆盖范围从东河到哈德孙河 |
[18:12] | That will take a little bit more time. | 那要多花点时间了 |
[18:15] | But you can check the signal up to five blocks east. | 不过现在能收到东边五个街区的信号 |
[18:19] | Stay here. I’m gonna call you in five. | 等在这儿 我五分钟后打给你 |
[18:21] | This better work. | 最好管用 |
[18:31] | Ali’s tracking Link’s phone. | 阿里在追踪林克的手机 |
[18:33] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯紧他 |
[18:44] | It looks like your guy’s sending a text. | 这哥们好像在发短信 |
[18:49] | That’s not a text. | 这不是短信 |
[18:50] | That’s a detonation code. | 是引爆信号 |
[18:52] | The battery’s a bomb. | 电池是炸弹 |
[18:53] | Ali’s not the victim. He’s the perpetrator. | 阿里不是受害人 是行凶者 |
[19:05] | Give me the phone. The phone. | 给我手机 手机 |
[19:32] | You’re full of surprises, Mr. Hasan. | 你可真有一手啊 哈桑先生 |
[19:35] | Turning your cell phone into a remotely-detonated explosive device. | 把手机改装成无线引爆装置 |
[19:38] | Where’d you learn that? | 从哪儿学的 |
[19:39] | I’m guessing Egyptian military, Unit 777. | 我猜是埃及军方 特勤团 |
[19:49] | The Brotherhood is threatening you. | “兄弟会”威胁你 |
[19:52] | We can help you, Mr. Hasan, | 我们可以帮你 哈桑先生 |
[19:54] | But you have to talk to us. | 但你得跟我们交待清楚 |
[19:59] | I came to the police once. | 我求助过警察 |
[20:02] | Gave you the serial numbers of the phones they purchased from my store. | 把他们从我店里所买手机的序列号给了你们 |
[20:07] | You did nothing. | 你们却什么都没做 |
[20:08] | They know you are listening to them. | 他们知道你们在监听 |
[20:10] | They know where your cameras are. | 知道你们的摄像头在哪 |
[20:12] | They are smarter than you. | 他们比你们聪明 |
[20:15] | This Dominic, he wanted you to build | 这个多米尼克 他想要你建 |
[20:16] | some kind of private phone network. | 私人电话网 |
[20:19] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 已经不重要了 |
[20:22] | You couldn’t protect me, so I protected myself, | 你们保护不了我 就由我来保护自己 |
[20:25] | my store, | 保护我的店 |
[20:28] | my family. | 保护我的家人 |
[20:30] | That’s why I had to act. | 所以我必须采取行动 |
[20:32] | They threatened my son. | 他们威胁我的儿子 |
[20:34] | Where’s your son right now? | 你儿子现在在哪 |
[20:36] | Why do you want to know? | 问这干吗 |
[20:37] | Link isn’t dead. | 林克没死 |
[20:39] | – What? – He escaped. | -什么 -他逃了 |
[20:40] | What? How? Ben. | 什么 怎么逃的 本 |
[20:43] | We’ll call your son on the way. | 我们路上给你儿子电话 |
[20:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:48] | Ben? Ben? | 本 本 |
[20:50] | Keep him back there, Lionel. | 拦住他 莱奈尔 |
[20:52] | Ben? | 本 |
[20:54] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:55] | It’s all clear. He’s not here. | 没人 他不在 |
[20:58] | They took my son. | 他们抓了我儿子 |
[21:11] | Hello. | 喂 |
[21:12] | Old man, you know who this is? | 老东西 知道我是谁 |
[21:14] | Yes. | 知道 |
[21:15] | Yeah, you took your shot, but you missed. | 你拼过了 失手了 |
[21:17] | Now I’ve got your boy. | 现在你儿子在我手上 |
[21:19] | And you got till midnight to get the network up, | 午夜之前搞定线路 |
[21:21] | or he won’t be coming home. | 否则他别想再回家 |
[21:23] | Don’t waste time going to the cops. | 别浪费时间去找警察了 |
[21:25] | You know we see them coming. | 你知道我们盯着呢 |
[21:28] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[21:30] | We’re gonna help you, Mr. Hasan. | 我们会帮你 哈桑先生 |
[21:32] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[21:33] | By getting your son back. | 把你儿子救回来 |
[21:35] | You? Haven’t you done enough? | 你 你帮得还不够吗 |
[21:38] | Not yet, I haven’t. | 不够 没帮上 |
[21:40] | Keep an eye on him. | 看着他 |
[21:51] | – Hello. – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[21:53] | I need you to drop the eyeliner, pick up a gun, | 扔下眼线笔 带上枪 |
[21:55] | and help me take down a criminal street gang. | 帮我扫平一个黑帮 |
[21:58] | I’d really like to, | 我倒是很愿意 |
[22:00] | but that sounds like a bad idea. | 不过听着真是个馊主意 |
[22:03] | That’s what Fusco says. | 弗斯科也是这么说的 |
[22:05] | I guess I’m full of them today. | 看来我今天是各种馊主意 |
[22:07] | You go off the reservation, they’ll find you. | 你一脱轨 他们就会发现你的 |
[22:10] | And if you go down, we all go down. | 你一完 我们就全完 |
[22:12] | We have a chance to get out ahead of this one. | 我们可以抢先一步 |
[22:15] | Okay, I’m going in with or without you. | 我反正要去 你爱来不爱 |
[22:47] | Where’s the kid? | 孩子在哪儿 |
[22:49] | What kid, man? | 什么孩子啊 |
[22:50] | The one Link kidnapped. | 林克绑架的 |
[22:52] | Your punk ass is crazy. | 这货疯了 |
[22:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:57] | You know, you really shouldn’t hold those things sideways. | 你们真不该这么横着拿 |
[23:00] | You can’t aim, | 没法瞄准 |
[23:01] | and they’ll eject a shell casing into your– | 抛壳会打上你的 |
[23:03] | Forget it. | 懒得说了 |
[23:12] | Last chance. Where’s Link? | 最后一次机会 林克呢 |
[23:14] | Man, Link bringing in the whale. | 林克带去鲸鱼那里了 |
[23:16] | The whale? | 鲸鱼 |
[23:23] | I told you it was a bad idea. | 说了这是个馊主意 |
[23:39] | In her defense, she had to work quickly. | 说句公道话 她毕竟是仓促做好的 |
[23:43] | Professor. | 教授 |
[23:47] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[23:53] | What brings you here today, Ms. Groves? | 你来所为何事 格罗夫斯女士 |
[23:55] | Your former associates, the mayhem twins. | 你的前帮手 那对破坏狂兄妹 |
[23:59] | They’re back to trying to save people. | 他们又开始拯救生命了 |
[24:01] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[24:02] | Then you’re also aware | 那你肯定也知道 |
[24:03] | that they’re gonna get themselves caught | 没有你帮忙 他们要么被抓 |
[24:05] | or killed without your help. | 要么被杀 |
[24:07] | I explained as much to John, | 我告诉过约翰了 |
[24:08] | though I’m not sure | 不过我不知道 |
[24:10] | how long they’d survive even with my assistance. | 就算我帮忙 他们能撑多久 |
[24:12] | I assure you, the outcome will be determined | 我向你保证 如果你不参与 |
[24:14] | if you don’t get involved. | 很快就能看到结局 |
[24:16] | And this advice is coming from you, Ms. Groves, | 这是你自己的建议吗 格罗夫斯女士 |
[24:18] | or from the machine? | 还是机器的 |
[24:20] | Now’s not the time to be precious, Harold. | 现在不是纠结的时候 哈罗德 |
[24:23] | You don’t get to sit this one out. | 你不能坐视不管 |
[24:25] | The world can’t afford to indulge your indecision. | 这世界不容你再犹豫不决了 |
[24:27] | I think I made my decision quite clear. | 我早就已经做出决定了 |
[24:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:31] | You have to pick a side, because this is war. | 你得选个边站 因为这是战争 |
[24:34] | And the thing we’re up against, | 我们的对手 |
[24:36] | it has virtually unlimited resources, | 拥有无穷无尽的资源 |
[24:38] | governments working unwittingly at its behest, | 政府不自觉地听命于它 |
[24:41] | operatives around the globe protecting it. | 世界各处都有特工在保护它 |
[24:43] | You know how many we have? | 你知道我们有多少人手吗 |
[24:46] | Five. | 五个 |
[24:48] | Six, if you count the dog. | 加上那条狗六个 |
[24:50] | You have a God in this fight, Harold, | 你有个上帝在手 哈罗德 |
[24:54] | and she’s fighting for her life. | 而她正在奋力求生 |
[24:56] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:56] | She only talks to you, Ms. Groves. | 她只跟你说话 格罗夫斯女士 |
[24:59] | Just because you stopped listening to her | 你不再听从于她 |
[25:01] | doesn’t mean she isn’t looking out for you. | 不代表她不再保护你 |
[25:05] | This job, your identity, | 这份工作 你的身份 |
[25:08] | is her keeping you alive. | 是她在保你的命 |
[25:11] | She has the plan, Harold, | 她自有计划 哈罗德 |
[25:14] | but she needs you to sit up and pay attention. | 但她需要你振作起来 用心关注 |
[25:16] | To what, the numbers? | 关注什么 号码吗 |
[25:18] | In the face of such a struggle, | 事已至此 |
[25:20] | saving one or two people, | 救下一两个人 |
[25:23] | what difference would that make? | 又有什么用 |
[25:24] | Every life matters. | 每个生命都弥足珍贵 |
[25:26] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[25:27] | The numbers, our identities, | 那些号码 我们的身份 |
[25:29] | they all mean something. | 都有其用意 |
[25:31] | It all adds up to something. | 最终会殊途同归 |
[25:33] | All of this matters. We all matter. | 这一切都很珍贵 我们都很珍贵 |
[25:41] | You got your friends into this mess. | 是你让你的朋友陷进来的 |
[25:44] | Least you can do is get them out of it. | 至少应该拉他们出来 |
[25:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:01] | Saved your ass. | 救你一条小命 |
[26:02] | That’s what happened. | 就这么回事 |
[26:03] | I had things in hand, Shaw. | 我手里有事 肖 |
[26:05] | Yeah, things like a grenade launcher. | 是啊 一把榴弹发射器 |
[26:08] | You can’t do that anymore, Reese. | 你不能再那么做了 里瑟 |
[26:11] | Neither of us can. | 我们都不能了 |
[26:11] | We get caught, we get exposed, | 如果我们被抓 就会暴露 |
[26:15] | and then it’s lights out. | 那就全完了 |
[26:16] | 愿者上钩提醒 罗密欧想认识你 查看罗密欧的资料 | |
[26:21] | No means no, asshat. | 拒绝就是拒绝 傻帽 |
[26:23] | I need to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[26:25] | I might still need your help, Shaw. | 我可能还需要你帮忙 肖 |
[26:27] | Did you not hear anything I just said? | 你没听到我刚才说啥吗 |
[26:28] | Yeah, I did. | 听到了 |
[26:29] | But I’m also trying to save a kid. | 但我在救一个孩子 |
[26:34] | You had to put it that way. | 你就非这么说 |
[26:39] | You said you would get my son back. | 你说过会救我儿子回来 |
[26:40] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[26:44] | If you can’t find Ben, | 如果你找不到本 |
[26:45] | I must have this network up before midnight. | 我必须在午夜前架设好线路 |
[26:48] | I have gone over everything I can think of, | 我已经试过所有能想到的方法 |
[26:50] | but it still won’t connect. | 但还是连接不上 |
[26:53] | Perhaps I can be of some assistance. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[26:58] | Detective Fusco said I might find you here. | 弗斯科警探说这里能找到你 |
[27:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:03] | He’s a friend. | 朋友 |
[27:06] | Do you know anything about wireless network architecture? | 你懂无线网络线路结构吗 |
[27:09] | A bit. | 略懂 |
[27:10] | I think you’ll find I’m a quick study. | 我上手很快 |
[27:12] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你们忙 |
[27:13] | I’m gonna track down Link. | 我去找林克 |
[27:14] | Detective, whatever your plans, | 警探 不管你有何计划 |
[27:16] | I urge you to be discreet. | 一定要谨慎 |
[27:18] | Our current circumstances require | 现在的局面要求 |
[27:19] | that we play by the rules. | 我们必须循规蹈矩 |
[27:22] | So then I’ll find someone who doesn’t. | 那我就找个不需要循规蹈矩的人 |
[27:33] | Phone. | 电话 |
[27:47] | Hello, John. | 你好啊 约翰 |
[27:53] | How many nodes are in the network? | 线路网络中有多少个节点 |
[27:55] | Honestly, I don’t even know. | 老实说 我都不知道 |
[27:58] | I should’ve never agreed to build this thing in the first place. | 我一开始就不该答应建这玩意儿 |
[28:02] | Look, why don’t we start over? | 那不如我们重头来 |
[28:04] | Tell me how you constructed the network. | 告诉我你是怎样建立这线路网络的 |
[28:07] | Maybe it’s better if I just showed you. | 我还是直接指给你看吧 |
[28:11] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[28:13] | This is one of my routers. | 这是路由器之一 |
[28:18] | How large is your coverage area? | 覆盖面积多大 |
[28:19] | – All five boroughs. – All five? | -全部纽约五区 -全部五区 |
[28:21] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:22] | Installing that many antennas | 装这么多天线 |
[28:23] | would surely raise some suspicion. | 肯定会引起怀疑的 |
[28:25] | That’s just it. | 这就是关键所在 |
[28:26] | They didn’t have to install them. | 他们不用安装 |
[28:28] | The antennas were already there. | 那些天线本来就有 |
[28:32] | VHF television antennas. | 超高频率电视天线 |
[28:35] | You can still find them on most rooftops in the city. | 城里很多建筑的屋顶都有 |
[28:44] | It’s been too long, John. | 久违了 约翰 |
[28:45] | What have you been up to? | 最近在忙什么 |
[28:47] | It’s… | 这个 |
[28:50] | complicated. | 说来话长 |
[28:52] | Now that is an unexpected development. | 还真是出乎意料啊 |
[28:55] | What can I do for you, Detective? | 有什么需要帮忙的 警探 |
[28:58] | I’m looking for information | 我需要点信息 |
[28:58] | on a gang called The Brotherhood. | 有个黑帮叫”兄弟会” |
[29:01] | They kidnapped a kid, and I want him back. | 他们绑架了一个孩子 我要救他 |
[29:03] | Sorry to say I don’t know much about this Brotherhood. | 很遗憾我不是很了解这个兄弟会 |
[29:06] | It’s run by a guy named Dominic. | 他们的头目叫多米尼克 |
[29:08] | We haven’t met yet. | 我没见过他 |
[29:10] | Do you know why they took the kid? | 知道他们为什么要绑架这孩子吗 |
[29:12] | They’re squeezing his old man to build | 他们逼迫孩子的爸爸 |
[29:14] | some kind of communications network | 去建立个联络网 |
[29:16] | that the cops can’t tap. | 让警察无法监听 |
[29:18] | They gave him a deadline, midnight, | 他们给出的截止时间是午夜 |
[29:21] | or they’ll kill his son. | 不然就会杀了他儿子 |
[29:23] | Why midnight? | 为什么是午夜 |
[29:25] | Might have to do with someone called The Whale. | 也许跟一个叫鲸鱼的人有关 |
[29:28] | I heard they’re bringing him in for a meeting. | 我听到他们说要跟他见面 |
[29:31] | The Whale isn’t a person, John. | 鲸鱼不是一个人 约翰 |
[29:33] | It’s a shipment of heroin. | 是批海洛因 |
[29:35] | Four times a year, a truck comes up from Mexico. | 一年中有四次 一辆卡车会从墨西哥开过来 |
[29:38] | It’s driven to a location, usually a house, | 车会开到一个地方 通常是去一间屋子 |
[29:41] | and for one night, the most protected house in the city. | 当天晚上 那屋子就是全纽约戒备最森严的地方 |
[29:45] | And there it’s cut and packaged for couriers | 他们会在屋内分袋包装 |
[29:47] | waiting to deliver it all along the eastern seaboard. | 让毒贩把毒品一路运去东海岸 |
[29:51] | HR used to handle The Whale, | 以前是HR负责鲸鱼 |
[29:54] | but since their demise, | 自从他们倒台 |
[29:56] | the Cartel’s struggled to find a reliable partner. | 毒贩集团就想再找个靠得住的合作搭档 |
[29:59] | It could be Dominic creating his own opportunity. | 那就是多米尼克在努力争取 |
[30:02] | Ambitious and smart. | 野心勃勃 老谋深算 |
[30:05] | Reminds me of me in my youth. | 让我想起我年轻的时候 |
[30:07] | A little advice, Detective, | 给你点建议吧 警探 |
[30:09] | maybe steer clear of this Dominic. | 最好避开这个多米尼克 |
[30:11] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 这恐怕做不到 |
[30:14] | Which brings me to the other reason I’m here. | 对了 我来找你还有另一件事 |
[30:20] | I’d like to hire you. | 我要雇你 |
[30:26] | I think I may have found a way to fix your network. | 我应该有办法修好你的线路了 |
[30:30] | How? | 怎么修 |
[30:30] | I’ve written a firmware patch | 我编写了一个固件补丁 |
[30:32] | that should allow the nodes | 应该能够允许节点 |
[30:34] | to handle an increased number of connections. | 处理更多的接入线路 |
[30:36] | I’m uploading it now. | 现在正在上传 |
[30:38] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[30:40] | The network is up. | 连上网了 |
[30:43] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[30:44] | No, you did, Mr. Hasan. | 不 是你做到了 哈桑先生 |
[30:46] | You took an obsolete and forgotten technology | 你利用一个早已被人遗忘的陈旧科技 |
[30:49] | and created a modern, invisible communications network. | 建造了一个现代的隐形联络网 |
[30:55] | I just did it to get Ben back. | 我只是为了救回本 |
[30:57] | Then we have little time to waste. | 那我们得抓紧时间了 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[31:05] | It’s Ali. | 我是阿里 |
[31:06] | The network is up. You can use it. | 线路好了 你们可以用了 |
[31:08] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[31:09] | Guess what we needed was the right motivation, huh? | 有压力才有动力 是吧 |
[31:12] | I gave you what you wanted. | 你要的我做到了 |
[31:13] | Now give me back my son. | 把儿子还给我 |
[31:15] | Relax, old man. You’re gonna get him. | 放松 老东西 他会回去的 |
[31:17] | But right now I’m in the middle of something. | 但现在我有点忙 |
[31:19] | Sit still. I’ll be in touch. | 耐心等着 再联系 |
[31:22] | What? | 什么 |
[31:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[31:28] | Now we call John. | 联系约翰 |
[31:32] | You put a lot of trust in your friend. | 你非常信任你的朋友 |
[31:35] | I do. | 是的 |
[31:37] | In all the time I’ve known him, he’s never let me down. | 从开始到现在 他从未让我失望 |
[31:43] | 短信 阿里·哈森 连接线路18547 | |
[31:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:55] | I’m borrowing the gang’s mesh network. | 我借用了帮派的内部线路 |
[31:57] | I’m sending you the location of the node they’re connected to. | 我现在把他们接入网络的节点地点发给你 |
[32:00] | They should be within a few hundred feet. | 他们应该就在百十米之内 |
[32:02] | I’m on my way. I’ll let Shaw know. | 马上就到 我去通知肖 |
[32:04] | John, remember to be careful. | 约翰 千万小心 |
[32:07] | Just like old times, huh, Finch? | 宛如昨日重现啊 芬奇 |
[32:09] | Hardly, Detective. | 才没有呢 警探 |
[32:16] | Network’s up. | 线路能用了 |
[32:18] | Dominic says he wants everyone rolling out in 30 minutes. | 多米尼克要所有人半小时内撤离 |
[32:21] | What about the kid? | 那小子呢 |
[32:31] | As soon as we’re done here, we’ll take him back to his pops. | 等我们这边完事了 就带他去找他爸 |
[32:36] | Then we throw them both in the river. | 然后把他俩一块扔河里去 |
[32:50] | Shaw, you in position? | 肖 就位了吗 |
[32:52] | Yeah, at least until the owners come home from dinner. | 就位 至少在房主吃完饭回家之前是没问题了 |
[32:57] | All right, I got eyes on. | 好了 看见目标了 |
[32:59] | Copy. Stand by. | 收到 原地待命 |
[33:00] | Now, just remember, Reese, you’re NYPD. | 记住 里瑟 你现在是纽约警察 |
[33:03] | You go all Rambo, I won’t be there to bail you out this time. | 你这次再玩兰博那套 我可没法保你出来了 |
[33:06] | I’m a reformed man, Shaw, | 我洗心革面了 肖 |
[33:07] | following the rules and keeping a low profile. | 循规蹈矩 保持低调 |
[33:13] | Let’s go. | 开工 |
[33:14] | We got a dozen cars moving out, | 有几车货要脱手 |
[33:16] | every brick, every borough tonight. | 今晚要挨街挨区派 |
[33:21] | Look out! | 小心 |
[33:33] | That’s your idea of a low profile? | 这就是你的”低调” |
[33:41] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[33:45] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[33:46] | Appears to be some kind of traffic accident. | 看来是交通事故 |
[33:54] | Elias says hello. | 以利亚向你问好 |
[33:59] | 18547 | 连接线路 |
[34:06] | Looks like a gang dispute over drugs. | 看来是黑帮的毒品纠纷 |
[34:09] | The SUV was coming from that house, | 车子是从那栋房子开出来的 |
[34:11] | which gives me probable cause to take a closer look. | 所以我有理由前去瞧瞧 |
[34:15] | Got your back, Detective. | 全力支援 警探 |
[34:18] | Go check it out. | 出去看看 |
[34:19] | Anybody comes near this place, kill them. | 有人接近 格杀勿论 |
[34:23] | Bag it all up. | 全部装袋 |
[34:25] | We’re moving out. | 马上转移 |
[34:27] | If you see something, shoot it. | 看到就开枪 |
[34:40] | Took care of your welcoming party. | 刚处理掉了你的欢迎队 |
[34:42] | They didn’t look too friendly. | 他们看起来真不友好 |
[35:03] | Reese, your buddies in blue are getting close. | 里瑟 你的警服同伴快到了 |
[35:05] | I have to find Ben. | 我得找到本 |
[35:17] | He’s gone. | 他不在 |
[35:19] | So is Link. | 林克也一样 |
[35:21] | I got ’em. | 我看到他们了 |
[35:22] | They went out the back. | 他们从后门出来了 |
[35:25] | I can’t get a clear shot. | 视野不清无法狙击 |
[35:32] | Me again. | 又是我 |
[35:38] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[35:40] | Good luck, Reese. | 自求多福吧 里瑟 |
[35:49] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[35:50] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[35:52] | It’s good to see you guys. | 见到你们真好 |
[35:54] | Riley, narcotics. | 莱利 缉毒组的 |
[36:04] | John? | 约翰 |
[36:05] | Put Ali on. | 让阿里接 |
[36:11] | – Hello? – Dad? | -喂 -爸爸 |
[36:14] | Ben. | 本 |
[36:15] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:17] | Did they hurt you? | 受伤了吗 |
[36:18] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[36:20] | They destroyed the store. | 店被他们砸了 |
[36:21] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[36:23] | You’re all right. | 你没事 |
[36:24] | That’s all that matters. | 才是最重要的 |
[36:28] | It was never about the store. | 店根本不是问题 |
[36:30] | But they’ll come back. | 但他们会再回来 |
[36:31] | So we will move. | 那我们就搬家 |
[36:34] | We are the store, Ben, you and me. | 我们在 店就在 本 你和我 |
[36:40] | Just come home. | 回家吧 |
[36:47] | 姓名 社保号吗 | |
[36:47] | [限制访问] [限制访问] | |
[36:53] | Meg Watkins, Homeland Security. | 梅格·沃特金斯 国土安全部 |
[36:56] | What happened here? | 出什么事了 |
[36:58] | Gang war over drugs, Ma’am. | 黑帮毒品纠纷 女士 |
[37:00] | Gangs? | 黑帮 |
[37:06] | I don’t think so. | 我看不然 |
[37:08] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[37:22] | 姓名 [限制访问] 社保号码 [限制访问] | |
[37:35] | I think I know | 我想我知道 |
[37:36] | why the machine chose this time to resurface. | 机器为什么选择此时露面了 |
[37:40] | It wanted you to help the number, | 它要你帮助号码 |
[37:41] | but it also wanted a number to help you. | 也要号码帮助你 |
[37:53] | It’s Ali’s mesh network. | 阿里建的内部线路 |
[37:55] | What about the Brotherhood? | 那兄弟会呢 |
[37:56] | I expect they believe the NYPD confiscated it. | 他们会认为是被纽约警局没收了 |
[37:59] | But just to be safe, I’ve augmented these phones | 但是安全起见 我用滚动加密算法 |
[38:01] | with a rolling encryption algorithm. | 强化了这些手机 |
[38:04] | You and Sameen will be able to communicate | 你和萨姆恩可以放心联络 |
[38:06] | without fear of anyone else listening, | 不用担心被他人监听 |
[38:09] | including Samaritan. | 包括”撒马利亚人” |
[38:17] | It’s not just about the numbers, Harold. | 这不仅为帮助号码 哈罗德 |
[38:20] | It’s about survival. | 为生存 |
[38:31] | Be safe, John. | 注意安全 约翰 |
[38:39] | Bear, volg. | 小熊 走 |
[38:53] | Didn’t teach you knots in Girl Scouts? | 你在女童子军时没学打结吗 |
[38:58] | Are you checking up on me? | 你是来查岗的吗 |
[39:00] | I worry about you, Sameen. | 我是担心你 萨姆恩 |
[39:02] | I also have a black-tie dinner tonight, | 我今晚还有个正式晚宴 |
[39:04] | and I need a new polish, something bold. | 我需要新指甲油 色调要大胆 |
[39:09] | And you should check your calendar. | 你应该查看下你的日程 |
[39:12] | I think you have a coffee date. | 你好像约了人喝咖啡 |
[39:15] | No way. | 没门 |
[39:16] | The machine stuck me in this retail hell. | 机器把我扔在了这商品地狱 |
[39:18] | There’s no way I’m letting it near my love life. | 我才不会让它再插手我的爱情生活 |
[39:20] | She has a reason for everything, | 她做每件事都自有道理 |
[39:22] | even if sometimes it requires you to act | 包括有时要你表现得 |
[39:24] | like a well-adjusted member of society. | 像个正常的社会成员 |
[39:27] | Trust her. | 相信她 |
[39:41] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[39:41] | I.T., dude. | 信息技术部的 哥们儿 |
[39:42] | Just setting up your partner’s computer. | 给你搭档设置电脑 |
[39:44] | What do you mean? What partner? | 你说啥 什么搭档 |
[39:46] | Some hotshot, just made a big bust, | 某位高人 刚办了个大案子 |
[39:48] | got promoted from narcotics. | 从缉毒组提拔来的 |
[39:51] | He can tell you all about it. | 让他自己跟你说 |
[39:54] | Detective. | 警探 |
[39:55] | You? | 你 |
[39:56] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识啊 |
[39:58] | We’ve met. | 见过 |
[40:00] | All set. | 搞定 |
[40:02] | Make yourself at home. | 请自便吧 |
[40:16] | Welcome to the Eighth. | 欢迎来到第八分局 |
[41:14] | : | 纽 约 地 下 隐 秘 工 程 详 史 |
[41:42] | Sameen. | 萨姆恩 |
[41:45] | Romeo. | 罗密欧 |
[41:47] | I’ve been looking for a good match. | 我一直在寻找最好的配对 |
[41:49] | Thought you might not be interested. | 还以为你不会感兴趣呢 |
[41:51] | – Just careful. – Us too. | -凡事小心嘛 -我们也是 |
[41:54] | I hear you’re looking for some real work. | 听说你在找真正的工作 |
[41:59] | We need a good wheelman. | 我们需要个好车手 |
[42:02] | Interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[42:04] | Absolutely. | 当然 |