时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | The polls are now open, | 投票现已开始 |
[00:41] | and we will keep you updated all day long. | 我们全天候为您报道最新进展 |
[00:44] | We’ve got several early updates on races across the country. | 我们已经拿到了之前各区的竞选情况 |
[00:47] | In the New York gubernatorial race, | 本次纽约州州长竞选 |
[00:48] | we have incumbent governor Murray leading 52 to 48. | 现任州长莫雷以52比48的优势领先 |
[01:11] | I’ll jump! I’ll do it! | 我会跳的 我会的 |
[01:14] | Go ahead, Doug. | 跳吧 道格 |
[01:15] | You embezzled money from your own charity, | 你贪污自己的慈善基金 |
[01:17] | then killed to cover it up. | 还杀人掩罪 |
[01:19] | Humanity won’t miss you. | 死了都没人缅怀你 |
[01:21] | Don’t look at me, buddy. | 别瞧我啊 兄弟 |
[01:23] | You just made us chase you up 20 flights of stairs. | 你刚才害我们追了二十层楼梯 |
[01:25] | Go play with gravity. | 去玩自由落体吧 |
[01:27] | Doug, you vote today? | 道格 你今天投票不 |
[01:30] | What? | 啥 |
[01:31] | The election’s got me in a real democratic mood. | 选举勾起了我的民主意识啊 |
[01:33] | You always have a choice, | 人总是有选择的 |
[01:34] | even if it’s between two bad options. | 哪怕是瘸子里边挑将军 |
[01:37] | I can’t go to prison. | 我不要进监狱 |
[01:38] | Seems like I’ve only got one choice. | 看来我只有一个选择了 |
[01:40] | You jump… | 你跳了 |
[01:43] | and your wife and son don’t collect your life insurance. | 你的妻儿可领不到你的人寿保险 |
[01:47] | But you ever hear of “Death by Cop”? | 不过 你听说过”警察致死”么 |
[01:51] | You force me to kill you, insurance pays. | 你要是逼我杀了你 保险就会理赔 |
[01:55] | See, Doug, voting’s fun. | 你瞧 道格 投票很有趣的 |
[02:02] | Lionel, did you call for backup? | 莱奈尔 你叫支援了 |
[02:05] | You think if I have a heart attack on those stairs, | 哥要是爬楼梯爬到心脏病发 |
[02:06] | I’m trusting you to carry me out? | 还能指望你抱我不成 |
[02:10] | Would you give us some space? I’m trying to negotiate. | 给点空间好么 我在谈判 |
[02:17] | You said you were gonna kill me. | 你说你会杀我 |
[02:18] | I lied. | 我说谎 |
[02:26] | Your shootout at the O.K. Corral | 你这一突突 |
[02:28] | earned you some homework. | 喜赢作业无数 |
[02:29] | I saved the guy’s life. | 我救了那家伙一命啊 |
[02:31] | Every time I do something good around here, | 每次我拯救世界 |
[02:33] | The department thanks me with carpal tunnel and paper cuts. | 局里给的嘉奖就是文山书海压死我 |
[02:36] | That ain’t all, partner. | 不止呢 搭档 |
[02:37] | Lucky you, you’re on desk duty too. | 恭喜你 你调做内勤了 |
[02:40] | Until when? | 做到什么时候 |
[02:40] | Until we talk. | 做到我们谈话之后 |
[02:42] | Detective riley, I’m Dr. Kimball. | 莱利警探 我是金伯尔医生 |
[02:46] | Iris. | 爱莉丝 |
[02:47] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[02:48] | Head variety. | 脑袋方面的 |
[02:51] | I don’t need therapy. | 我不需要治疗 |
[02:52] | Orders from Internal Affairs, | 内务部的命令 |
[02:54] | and based on your file, I think we have plenty to discuss. | 根据你的档案 我看我们是有得谈了 |
[02:57] | I’ll see you tomorrow at 10:00, Detective. | 明天十点见 警探 |
[03:05] | What she finds in that noggin, she’ll need a hazmat suit. | 应付你脑袋里的东西 她得要生化级防护服 |
[03:08] | You might find therapy beneficial. | 也许治疗对你有益呢 |
[03:10] | It could provide balance. | 能让你身心平衡 |
[03:12] | Therapy doesn’t work when you have to lie about everything. | 谎话得从头说到尾 治疗怎么可能有用 |
[03:15] | Could you find a hobby or take up a sport? | 你就不能发展点兴趣爱好 或者去运动一下 |
[03:17] | I have a hobby, shooting people. | 我有爱好 突突人 |
[03:20] | Any chance we have a new number? | 我们有新号码了吧 |
[03:21] | Indeed we do, but I’ve already assigned it to Ms. Shaw. | 的确有 不过我派肖女士去了 |
[03:24] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[03:25] | Turn on news 3. | 转到新闻三台 |
[03:27] | What do your numbers tell you? | 数据如何 |
[03:28] | Governor Murray will win, no question. | 莫雷州长会赢 毫无疑问 |
[03:30] | That man is Simon Lee, | 此人是西蒙·李 |
[03:32] | pollster to the re-election campaign of Governor Murray. | 莫雷州长本次选战的民调专家 |
[03:35] | Already making a name for himself as a golden child | 声誉卓著 前途无量 |
[03:38] | with a gift of near clairvoyance, | 有非凡的洞察力天赋 |
[03:40] | He’s run ten consecutive successful campaigns. | 他在选战方面十战十胜 |
[03:43] | Your detractors are pointing out that the opponent Michelle Perez | 不同意见指出 对手米歇尔·佩雷斯 |
[03:45] | is starting to enjoy a strong late showing. | 后劲十足 |
[03:48] | Perez will come close, but close doesn’t count. | 佩雷斯的选票会拉近 但拉近并不算赢 |
[03:50] | It’ll be Murray’s win, 52 to 48. You can call it right now. | 莫雷会赢 52比48 你现在就可以宣布了 |
[03:53] | What’s the margin of error on that? | 不会有误差吗 |
[03:55] | Not enough. | 很小 |
[03:56] | I never lose, and I don’t plan to start today. | 我从没输过 也不准备今天破这个纪录 |
[03:59] | Why would someone want to kill a numbers geek? | 为什么会有人想杀这么个数据宅客呢 |
[04:02] | No offence, Harold. | 无意冒犯啊 哈罗德 |
[04:03] | I’m not sure. One would think | 我不确定 据说 |
[04:05] | that Simon could predict the threat miles away. | 西蒙有感知威胁的直觉 |
[04:10] | Sure Sameen can’t use some help? | 确定萨姆恩不需要帮助吗 |
[04:12] | Not at the moment. | 现在不需要 |
[04:13] | I think this is very good for Ms. Shaw. | 我认为这对肖女士很有好处 |
[04:15] | It’s teaching her valuable people skills. | 可以让她练习一下宝贵的沟通技术 |
[04:18] | Why should you vote for Governor Murray? | 为什么要投票给莫雷州长啊 |
[04:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:25] | He has lots of hair. | 他头发挺多 |
[04:27] | He’s been on Rogaine for decades, | 他坚持使用生发液几十年 |
[04:29] | and that shows… foresight, right? | 这说明他 深谋远虑啊 是吧 |
[04:34] | Oh, thank god. Vote for Murray. | 谢天谢地啊 投票给莫雷噢 |
[04:41] | Trust me, you want me to take a break. | 相信我 你绝对希望我休息一下 |
[04:44] | Two minutes. We’ve got an election to win. | 两分钟 我们要赢得选举啊 |
[04:49] | This is driving me insane. | 我快被逼疯了 |
[04:51] | John can recommend a therapist. | 约翰那儿有个心理医生可以推荐 |
[04:53] | That Latvian politician I assassinated after he stuffed the ballot boxes, | 以前有一拉脱维亚政客乱搞投票箱 被我宰了 |
[04:57] | that was a fun election. | 那选举才叫有趣 |
[05:00] | How’s Mr. Lee? | 李先生怎么样 |
[05:01] | Have you seen anything suspicious? | 有看到什么嫌犯吗 |
[05:03] | We’re up on his phone, his computer. | 已经查了他的手机 电脑 |
[05:06] | Guy’s as clean as a whistle. | 这家伙干净得一塌糊涂 |
[05:07] | He’s kind of paranoid, the way he keeps a paper copy | 他有点偏执 把所有数据的 |
[05:09] | of all of his data locked in a safe. | 书面拷贝都锁在保险箱里 |
[05:11] | Very prudent in this digital age. | 数字时代的英明之举 |
[05:13] | No threatening phone calls? No sexual liaisons? | 没有威胁电话 没有绯闻吗 |
[05:16] | I’d say this guy is in an exclusive relationship with his work. | 要我说 这家伙是跟工作结婚了 |
[05:20] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[05:21] | Simon just got some bad news. | 西蒙刚刚收到坏消息了 |
[05:25] | “51, Murray, 49 Perez, 10% reporting.” | 51投莫雷 49投佩雷斯 另10%计票中 |
[05:31] | Campaign manager got the text too. | 选战经理也收到信息了 |
[05:33] | He’s not happy. | 他很不高兴 |
[05:34] | What the hell is this, Simon? | 这是搞什么鬼 西蒙 |
[05:34] | I know, I know. Just wait. | 我知道 我知道 等等 |
[05:36] | Why all the hubbub, Finch? Murray’s winning. | 干嘛乱成这样 芬奇 莫雷赢着呢 |
[05:38] | But the numbers don’t match Simon’s predictions. | 但是数据和西蒙的预测不符 |
[05:42] | Perhaps our golden boy isn’t so golden after all. | 看来这位的”前途无量”改为”有量”了 |
[05:44] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to keep an eye on him, | 恐怕你还得继续盯着他 |
[05:45] | which means it’s back to the phones. | 就是说你得继续打电话 |
[05:47] | Joy. | 呵呵呵 |
[05:50] | Hello, Harold. | 你好 哈罗德 |
[05:53] | Hello, Ms. Groves, and who might you be today? | 你好 格罗夫斯女士 今天又在扮谁呢 |
[05:59] | Sarah Cook, U.N. translator. | 莎拉·库克 联合国翻译 |
[06:03] | Secretary general has a thing for redheads. | 联合国秘书长喜欢红发 |
[06:06] | Auburn does suit you. | 赤褐色很适合你 |
[06:07] | Pity. Sarah retired. | 可惜啊 莎拉退休了 |
[06:13] | Given that we’re tied to these very specific personas, | 我们都被局限于特定的角色 |
[06:17] | your identity seems remarkably fluid. | 你的身份却随时变化 |
[06:21] | My mission is complex. When we compromised Samaritan, | 我的任务很复杂 我们侵入撒马利亚人时 |
[06:25] | the machine built in an exception for me. | 机器为我特殊处理了一下 |
[06:27] | Every couple of days, I have to shed my skin, | 每隔几天 就得换一层皮 |
[06:31] | become someone new. | 扮个新角色 |
[06:33] | You wouldn’t have a dictaphone knocking around? | 你这儿有没有录音机啊 |
[06:36] | No. Are you a journalist now? | 没有 你现在又是记者了 |
[06:39] | Karen Iverson, New York Journal. | 凯伦·艾弗森 纽约日报 |
[06:41] | And what’s Karen up to? | 这位凯伦要干嘛 |
[06:43] | I wish I knew. | 真希望我知道 |
[06:45] | The machine can’t talk to me as much as she used to, | 机器跟我交流不能像以前一样多了 |
[06:47] | but she did want you to have this, | 不过她想把这个送给你 |
[06:49] | a gift, | 一份礼物 |
[06:51] | a shadow map of New York. | 纽约阴影地图 |
[06:54] | Places without surveillance, blind spots. | 标注了无监控处 盲点 |
[06:57] | It also comes in digital. | 还有电子版本 |
[06:59] | This will be useful indeed. | 这个确实有用 |
[07:01] | She also has a message for you. | 她还让我给你带句话 |
[07:05] | Sometimes, it’s better not to know. | 有时候 无知是福 |
[07:12] | All eyes are on the Gubernatorial Race | 万众瞩目的州长竞选 |
[07:14] | where we’ve been seeing some surprising developments. | 有了意想不到的发展 |
[07:16] | Trouble in paradise, Harold. | 这儿可乐不起来了 哈罗德 |
[07:18] | Murray’s losing 48 to 52. | 莫雷48比52落后 |
[07:21] | Campaign manager, a guy named Mike Fisher, | 选战经理 那个迈克·费舍尔 |
[07:24] | he’s not taking it very well. | 完全无法接受 |
[07:26] | I pulled back on ad buys, ’cause you said we couldn’t lose! | 我撤回了广告 因为你说我们不可能输 |
[07:28] | We can’t! It’s numerically impossible. | 我们不可能输 数据就不可能 |
[07:33] | We are ready to call another race. | 竞选结果已经出来了 |
[07:36] | In the New York Gubernatorial Race, | 在纽约州长竞选中 |
[07:38] | we project a win for… | 获胜的是 |
[07:40] | Michelle Perez, unseating the incumbent, James Murray. | 米歇尔·佩雷斯 击败了现任州长 詹姆斯·莫雷 |
[07:45] | This is a surprise win– | 真是出人意料 |
[07:46] | Thank you all so much for all your hard work. | 感谢你们的辛苦工作 |
[07:50] | We fought a good fight. | 我们都尽力了 |
[07:53] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 不应该这样的 |
[07:54] | Damn right it wasn’t! | 确实不应该 |
[07:59] | Things just got ugly. | 场面可难看了 |
[08:00] | Murray has hundreds on his team, | 莫雷的团队有数百人 |
[08:02] | all of whom could blame Simon for the defeat. | 全部人都可能把失败归罪于西蒙 |
[08:05] | Any one of them might want him dead. | 每个人都可能想要他死 |
[08:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[08:13] | Now, this is an election I can get into. | 这种选举我才喜欢啊 |
[08:25] | There we go. | 好了 |
[08:27] | Now, can you see me? | 现在 你能看到我吗 |
[08:32] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[08:34] | Next question, who am I? | 下一个问题 我是谁 |
[08:36] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[08:38] | Now, let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[08:39] | Alice and Bob are stranded in the desert. | 艾丽丝和鲍伯被困在沙漠中 |
[08:41] | Alice is injured, and cannot walk. | 艾丽丝受了伤 无法行走 |
[08:44] | If Bob carries Alice to safety, | 如果鲍伯抱艾丽丝去安全区 |
[08:46] | they both stand a 31% chance of survival, | 两人存活的可能性都是31% |
[08:50] | but if Bob leaves Alice, | 但如果鲍伯抛下艾丽丝 |
[08:52] | his chance improves by 9%. | 他存活的可能性会提高9% |
[08:55] | Teaching it word problems? | 教它应用题呢 |
[08:58] | Is our little project gonna catch terrorists | 咱们这程序是要抓捕恐怖分子 |
[08:59] | or kick ass at 5th grade math? | 还是要称霸小学数学 |
[09:01] | Both, eventually. | 都要 |
[09:06] | I’m testing the core code– the higher functions– | 我在测试核心代码 高级功能 |
[09:09] | to ensure that the system we’re creating | 以确保我们创建的系统 |
[09:11] | will have the right value set. | 有正确的价值观 |
[09:13] | Morality in a machine. It’s a tall order. | 机器有道德 好像不可能的任务啊 |
[09:16] | We can’t introduce real data | 提供真实数据前 |
[09:18] | until we’re sure that the program won’t abuse it. | 我们必须确保程序不会滥用 |
[09:21] | That’s strange. Did you write this? | 奇怪 这是你写的吗 |
[09:28] | There is a new method at line 10,604. | 在10604行有新代码 |
[09:32] | Are you aware of this additional code? | 你是否知道这条新加代码 |
[09:36] | Can you tell me who added it? | 能告诉我是谁加进去的吗 |
[09:50] | We have to start over. | 我们得重来 |
[09:51] | The program added the method itself. | 程序自己加了那条代码 |
[09:54] | You killed it because it wrote some code? | 你杀了它 就因为它写了条代码 |
[09:56] | I killed it because it lied. | 我杀了它 是因为它撒了谎 |
[09:58] | This system will have unprecedented capabilities, | 这系统会拥有空前绝后的能力 |
[10:02] | along with potentially unprecedented consequences. | 产生空前绝后的影响 |
[10:06] | If we don’t govern carefully, we risk disaster. | 不小心引导 会有灾难性后果 |
[10:17] | The time has come for changes in New York. | 纽约即将迎来改变 |
[10:20] | Lieutenant Governor Dawson and I will tear down the old order | 副州长道森和我将打破旧秩序 |
[10:23] | and root out corruption where it hides. | 彻底解决腐败问题 |
[10:25] | Governor-elect Perez is full of fire and brimstone. | 新当选的佩雷斯州长斗志昂扬啊 |
[10:28] | What happens to Murray now? | 莫雷现在怎么样了 |
[10:29] | It’s his pollster I’m worried about. | 我担心的是他的民调专家 |
[10:32] | You should be. | 应该的 |
[10:33] | Everyone’s staring machine guns at him. | 大家快用眼刀把他活刮了 |
[10:35] | We need to take a closer look at the returns. | 我们得再仔细查看 |
[10:37] | We can’t give up yet. | 我们还不能放弃 |
[10:39] | Murray conceded, but Simon’s telling | 莫雷已经放弃了 但是西蒙 |
[10:41] | anyone who will listen that it’s not over. | 还在到处说这事儿没完 |
[10:43] | I’ve examined his data, and his model seems correct. | 我检查了他的数据 他的模型看起来没问题 |
[10:48] | Murray should’ve won. | 莫雷应该赢 |
[10:49] | Something’s going on. | 肯定有问题 |
[10:50] | Voter turnout was extremely low in 12 districts upstate. | 12区北部的投票率低得出奇 |
[10:53] | I looked at the auto-dialer’s data in those same districts. | 我查看了同一区的自动拨号数据 |
[10:56] | Thousands of our get-out-the-vote calls didn’t go through. | 成千上万的动员投票电话都没打通 |
[10:58] | You did a great job, but it’s over. | 你做得很棒 但已经结束了 |
[11:00] | Thousands of calls met with busy signals. | 成千上万的电话打过去都是忙音 |
[11:03] | When was the last time you heard a busy signal? | 你上次听到忙音是什么时候 |
[11:05] | Something stopped those people from receiving those calls, | 那些人被设计了 接不到电话 |
[11:08] | and they didn’t vote. | 所以他们没投票 |
[11:09] | Simon, we lost. | 西蒙 我们输了 |
[11:11] | I never lose, Murray. The election was rigged. | 我从没输过 莫雷 是选举舞弊 |
[11:15] | You’re a good kid, but you should go. | 你是个好孩子 但你该走了 |
[11:22] | If somebody rigged this election, | 如果有人在选举中舞弊 |
[11:23] | Simon may have stumbled into something | 西蒙可能卷入了 |
[11:25] | he’s unequipped to handle. Ms. shaw? | 他无力应对的麻烦 肖女士 |
[11:27] | On it. John, you coming with? | 就去查 约翰 要一起吗 |
[11:28] | I wish. Got an appointment. | 我倒想 但我有约了 |
[11:30] | That’s right, you got called into the counselor’s office. | 对哦 你要去找咨询师了 |
[11:33] | Try not to cry. | 别哭鼻子啊 |
[11:41] | Sorry I’m late, Detective. How did you get in here? | 抱歉我迟到了 警探 你怎么进来的 |
[11:45] | The door was open. It’s a Burmese, right? | 门开着 这是缅甸种 对吗 |
[11:48] | Looks like a sweetheart. | 真可爱 |
[11:50] | Brought you some coffee. Cream and sugar okay? | 给你带了咖啡 加了奶和糖没问题吧 |
[11:53] | Thanks. Please, have a seat. | 谢了 请坐 |
[12:04] | Yesterday you shot Douglas Rogers in the knee. | 昨天你开枪打中了道格拉斯·罗杰斯的膝盖 |
[12:06] | Yeah, I also saved his life. | 我还救了他的命 |
[12:08] | You’ve had five previous shooting incidents. | 你之前已经有过五次开枪事件 |
[12:12] | Tell me about that. | 跟我说说 |
[12:13] | All good shoots, but it does take a toll. | 都是正当开枪 但的确造成了损失 |
[12:18] | You did four years deep cover in narcotics, | 你在毒帮卧底四年 |
[12:21] | transferred to homicide. Suddenly, the shooting starts. | 转到凶案组后 枪击事件就忽然开始了 |
[12:26] | Something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[12:34] | There was this dealer. | 有一个毒贩 |
[12:37] | Even when you’re under, you still make friends, | 就算卧底 还是会交朋友 |
[12:40] | real friends. | 真正的朋友 |
[12:43] | He got shot, | 他中枪了 |
[12:46] | and… | 然后 |
[12:49] | I tried to help him, but he bled out. | 我想帮他 但他失血过多 |
[12:52] | I almost quit the force because of that. | 因为此事 我几乎退出警队 |
[13:00] | That long undercover, | 长时间卧底 |
[13:02] | you must have gotten used to lying, manipulation, | 你一定习惯了说谎 操纵人心 |
[13:06] | like bringing me coffee, | 比如给我带咖啡 |
[13:08] | asking about my cat, | 问起我的猫 |
[13:10] | simulating trust and closeness. | 假装信任 亲密 |
[13:14] | You shouldn’t lie to me. | 你不该对我说谎 |
[13:16] | I can help you if you tell me the truth. | 对我说实话 我可以帮你 |
[13:21] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:26] | You can tell I.A. whatever the hell you want. | 你跟内务部想怎么说就怎么说吧 |
[13:29] | I don’t think you realize how serious this is. | 我想你没意识事情的严重性 |
[13:32] | You’re under investigation. You could lose your job. | 你正在被调查 可能会丢工作 |
[13:38] | I need to make sure you’re not dangerous, | 我必须确保你对自己和 |
[13:40] | to yourself or to others. | 对他人都没有危险 |
[13:42] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[13:43] | People are in danger. I help them. | 人们有危险 我帮助他们 |
[13:45] | Detective Riley, most officers are never in a shootout. | 莱利警探 绝大部分警官从来没经历过枪战 |
[13:48] | You’ve seen six. | 而你已经有六次了 |
[13:50] | You either have a hero complex or a death wish. | 你要么有英雄情结 要么有死亡愿望 |
[13:53] | So which is it? | 到底是哪个 |
[13:58] | You’ve reached Mark Wolcott at Politico. | 这里是《政治家》的马克·沃科特 |
[14:00] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[14:01] | Mark, this is Simon. | 马克 我是西蒙 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna get evidence from the election commissioner. | 我要去选举监察员那里拿证据 |
[14:04] | Stop screening me. This is big. | 不要屏蔽我了 这是大事 |
[14:10] | Is he your number? Not very popular. | 他就是你的号码 不太受欢迎啊 |
[14:13] | Pollster poached the election. | 选举的民调专家 |
[14:15] | Why are you here? | 你来干嘛 |
[14:17] | The machine wanted me here. | 机器要我来 |
[14:20] | Eeyore, where’s the perky psycho? You’re creeping me out. | 瞧这脸拉的 你的活泼可爱劲儿呢 可吓着我了 |
[14:25] | You can’t do this to me. Get your hands off me! | 你不能这么对我 别碰我 |
[14:29] | Come on, buddy, let’s go. | 得了兄弟 走吧 |
[14:31] | Simon’s got a tough act to follow. | 西蒙可有得受了 |
[14:34] | Don’t move. | 站着别动 |
[14:35] | Simon, I need to reschedule. | 西蒙 我得另约时间了 |
[14:36] | No, commissioner, this can’t wait. | 不 监察员 这事不能拖 |
[14:38] | An employee was just arrested. Really not a great time. | 刚有雇员被捕 真不是时候 |
[14:40] | Kevin, the election was fixed. | 凯文 选举被动了手脚 |
[14:42] | I compared the vote tallies to our exit polls. | 我对比了投票结果和出口民调 |
[14:44] | Hundreds of thousands of votes across the state disappeared. | 全州数十万的票消失了 |
[14:48] | I need to look at the ballot scanners. | 我得检查投票扫描仪 |
[14:54] | Any chance the machine clued you in to what’s going on? | 机器能不能跟你透露下这是在闹什么 |
[14:58] | Those machines are under a chain of custody. | 仪器受到一系列的严密监控 |
[15:01] | We’ve examined and certified them. | 我们已经检查确认过了 |
[15:03] | There’s no way anyone could have tampered with them. | 不可能会被篡改 |
[15:05] | The way this guy’s stonewalling. Maybe he’s in on it. | 看这家伙一直拦阻 也许他有份儿 |
[15:08] | Someone did tamper with them. | 真的被篡改了 |
[15:12] | Nothing in the commissioner’s email | 选举监察员的邮件中没显示 |
[15:13] | about the election being fixed. | 选举被动了手脚 |
[15:15] | He’s been dealing with that crazy employee all morning. | 他整个早上都在处理那个发疯的员工 |
[15:19] | Got a tip from an anonymous account. | 因为接到了匿名线报 |
[15:21] | What else did Simon find? | 西蒙还发现了什么 |
[15:24] | He just said that the auto dialer went rogue. | 他之前说自动拨号有问题 |
[15:26] | Harold, anything turn up? | 哈罗德 查到什么没 |
[15:28] | It’s as if the calls just disappeared. | 似乎那些电话凭空消失了 |
[15:30] | Hit an invisible wall. | 被无形的墙挡了回去 |
[15:31] | This is why she wanted me here. | 这就是她让我来此的原因 |
[15:34] | It’s all connected. | 全都有联系 |
[15:38] | He’s got a gun! | 他有枪 |
[15:41] | Everyone get out! | 所有人出去 |
[15:41] | Run! We gotta get outta here! | 快跑 我们得离开这儿 |
[15:53] | You forgot something. | 你忘了点东西 |
[16:07] | Harold, Simon was about to | 哈罗德 西蒙差点 |
[16:08] | get caught in the crossfire of a work dispute. | 卷进一起工作纠纷枪击案 |
[16:11] | No. | 不 |
[16:13] | That’s only what it was meant to look like. | 那只是表面上的 |
[16:15] | What Simon saw–the calls, the votes, the emails– | 西蒙所见 电话 投票 邮件 |
[16:18] | The election was fixed | 选举被动了手脚 |
[16:19] | by something that can manipulate electronic signals without a trace. | 动手者可以毫无痕迹地操纵电子信号 |
[16:23] | Samaritan rigged the election. | 撒马利亚人选举舞弊 |
[16:27] | Now it’s cleaning up. | 现在杀人灭口 |
[16:45] | Did you change the password? | 你改密码了吗 |
[16:46] | I been trying to upload those data sets you wanted, | 我要上传你要的那些数据 |
[16:49] | but I’m locked out. | 可一直登不上 |
[16:50] | Here. | 我来 |
[17:00] | Why did you not accept the admin password from Nathan? | 为什么你不接受奈森的管理员密码 |
[17:04] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:06] | Who is admin? | 谁是系统管理员 |
[17:10] | It seems to have imprinted on me. | 它好像对我产生了印随效应 |
[17:13] | Yeah, like a baby bird. | 好像一只小鸟 |
[17:14] | Have fun, mommy. | 好好享受吧 妈咪 |
[17:20] | All right, let’s begin. | 好吧 我们开始 |
[17:21] | That’s strange. | 奇怪了 |
[17:23] | What is? | 怎么 |
[17:24] | I’m not on Wi-Fi, but something is. | 我没连无线网 可它在自动连接 |
[17:28] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[17:32] | Program is hacking your laptop. | 程序在黑你的电脑 |
[17:36] | It’s overridden the deletion sequence. | 它在阻止删除命令 |
[17:39] | It’s fighting back. | 它在反击 |
[17:45] | What was it doing? | 它要干嘛 |
[17:47] | Trying to escape into the real world. | 想逃到现实世界中来 |
[17:50] | It manipulated you into giving it your password | 它操纵你给出密码 |
[17:52] | so that it could access your laptop. | 以获取权限访问你的电脑 |
[17:54] | How bad would it have been? | 结果有多严重 |
[17:56] | It’s growing and learning at an exponential rate. | 它正在以指数级速度学习成长 |
[17:58] | If it escaped, the things it might decide to do | 如果它逃出去 它要做的事 |
[18:01] | for good or evil… would be beyond our grasp. | 无论是好是坏 都将不受控制 |
[18:05] | But you taught it to be friendly. | 可你教过它为善 |
[18:07] | Friendliness is something that human beings are born with. | 善是人的本性 |
[18:09] | A.I. are only born with objectives. | 人工智能的本性只有目标 |
[18:12] | I need to constrain it, | 我得束缚它 |
[18:14] | control it… | 控制它 |
[18:19] | or one day, it will control us. | 否则终有一天 它会控制我们 |
[18:28] | Samaritan has begun to intervene | 撒马利亚人已经开始 |
[18:30] | invisibly in human affairs. | 暗中介入人类活动了 |
[18:32] | And it’s killing to cover it up. | 而且还杀人掩罪 |
[18:34] | It profiles unstable people like that guy. | 它分析侧写危险分子 就像那位 |
[18:37] | It anonymously sent evidence to get him fired and arrested, | 然后匿名举报 让他被开除并逮捕 |
[18:40] | knowing he’d snap. | 知道他一定会报复 |
[18:41] | He was an unwitting hit man. | 让他无意中当了杀手 |
[18:43] | He’d kill the Commissioner, | 他会杀死监察员 |
[18:45] | and Simon would be collateral damage. | 而西蒙就是附带伤害 |
[18:48] | I’ve told you, this is bigger than you think. | 我说了 事情没这么简单 |
[18:49] | This is a conspiracy. | 有阴谋 |
[18:50] | Sure, buddy. | 当然了 |
[18:51] | If Simon tries to go public, | 如果西蒙向公众公开 |
[18:53] | he only puts himself in more danger. | 他只会更加危险 |
[18:54] | This must remain a cold war. He needs to keep quiet. | 冷战不能再升级了 他必须保持沉默 |
[18:58] | So are you saying we just let this rigged election slide? | 你的意思是我们就眼睁睁放过选举舞弊 |
[19:00] | No, Samaritan has positioned Perez | 不 撒马利亚人既然安排佩雷斯 |
[19:03] | to use the full executive powers of the State, | 掌握全州的行政大权 |
[19:05] | which means she’s integral to its plan. | 那就是说她是它计划的一部分 |
[19:07] | We have to make her resign. | 我们得逼她辞职 |
[19:09] | Every politician has skeletons. | 天下政客一般黑 |
[19:11] | I’ll dig into her digital footprint, | 我会追查她的网络数据资料 |
[19:12] | but Ms. Groves, I could use your assistance. | 但格罗夫斯女士 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:16] | I thought you’d never ask. | 就怕你不问呢 |
[19:19] | Simon won’t stay quiet. | 西蒙不会保持沉默 |
[19:21] | I’ll stick close, slow him down. | 我紧跟他 缓住他 |
[19:22] | Not too close. | 不要太紧 |
[19:23] | Samaritan has taken a specific interest in him. | 撒马利亚人当他是重要目标 |
[19:26] | Don’t interact with Simon. | 不要跟西蒙接触 |
[19:28] | It may put your cover in danger. | 可能会暴露你的身份 |
[19:30] | Then John’s in trouble. | 那约翰有麻烦了 |
[19:32] | Mr. Reese, what are you doing at a crime scene? | 里斯先生 为什么你会在罪案现场 |
[19:33] | You’re on desk duty. | 你调做内勤了 |
[19:34] | Body drops, connected to our number? | 有人被杀了 跟号码有关 |
[19:37] | I’m not sitting at home. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[19:38] | I like the initiative, | 你真欣赏你的主动 |
[19:39] | but your buddy doesn’t. | 但你那伙计可不 |
[19:41] | Yeah, Internal Affairs gave me a brand new shadow. | 是啊 内务部给我安了条新尾巴 |
[19:45] | But I’ll ditch him. | 不过我会甩掉他 |
[19:46] | Evading your tail will only make things worse. | 甩掉只会让事态恶化 |
[19:48] | I don’t care, I’m gonna help. | 我不在乎 我要帮忙 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry, John, | 我很遗憾 约翰 |
[19:50] | the only way you can help is to lay low. | 你帮忙的唯一办法是保持低调 |
[19:52] | Go to your therapy, get back on active duty. | 去接受治疗 好重新执勤 |
[19:54] | If you lose your job, you lose your cover, | 如果你丢掉工作 丢掉掩护身份 |
[19:56] | and we all pay the price. | 我们都会被牵连 |
[20:05] | Perez’s emails and financials are clean. | 佩雷斯的邮件和财政情况都没问题 |
[20:08] | No evidence that she knew the election was fixed. | 没有证据显示她知道选举被动了手脚 |
[20:11] | Perhaps even she was unaware. | 她可能根本不知情 |
[20:13] | Either way, she’s working for the wrong side. | 不管怎样 她都站错队了 |
[20:16] | We have to find something. Have you tried the NSA? | 我们得找出点料 你查过国安局吗 |
[20:19] | We can’t hack them, | 我们不能黑进去 |
[20:20] | but we can go to the NSA’s sources, | 但可以利用国安局的资源 |
[20:21] | the back doors. | 后门 |
[20:23] | I’ll do Google. You take Yahoo. | 我谷歌 你雅虎 |
[20:31] | This is really nice. | 这感觉真好 |
[20:39] | You must be so lonely. How long has it been? | 你一定很寂寞 多久了 |
[20:44] | Since the machine spoke to you? | 机器多久没对你开口了 |
[20:48] | There’s no need to lie to me. | 没必要说谎骗我 |
[20:50] | When the machine speaks, | 机器开口时 |
[20:52] | you seem so full of life, purpose, | 你充满活力 充满斗志 |
[20:57] | but lately, you seem lost. | 但最近 你似乎很迷茫 |
[21:03] | You’ve been covering it for a long time. | 很久以来你一直掩饰 |
[21:05] | When you said your communication with the machine was limited, | 你说过你跟机器的联络受限了 |
[21:08] | you didn’t say that it wasn’t talking to you at all. | 但你没说它根本不再对你说话了 |
[21:14] | If she talks, Samaritan would see. | 她一说话 撒马利亚人就会发觉 |
[21:20] | I get whispers. | 我听到沙沙声 |
[21:23] | New cover identities hidden in the static of a phone, | 新掩护身份隐藏在电话噪音中 |
[21:27] | a map and a message encrypted in an infomercial. | 地图和信息隐藏在广告中 |
[21:31] | She was supposed to remake the world. | 她本应该重塑整个世界 |
[21:36] | Now, God’s on the run. | 结果上帝却奔波在逃 |
[21:42] | I have to keep going. | 我得继续努力 |
[21:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:49] | The world must seem very dark to you. | 你肯定感觉世界一片黑暗 |
[21:56] | Even without her, I can still see the edges of the tapestry. | 没有她 我也能隐约看清 |
[22:00] | The world is dark for everyone, | 所有人的世界都一片黑暗 |
[22:02] | but, Harold, | 但哈罗德 |
[22:05] | things are gonna get much darker. | 黑暗即将蔓延 |
[22:11] | Oh, goodness. in-cached data on Perez. | 天哪 佩雷斯的黑暗资料 |
[22:14] | Here’s a reference to an Elizabeth Diaz, | 这儿有一位伊丽莎白·迪亚斯 |
[22:17] | and Ms. Diaz has a rap sheet. | 迪亚斯女士有前科 |
[22:19] | It’s Perez. | 是佩雷斯 |
[22:20] | 20 years old, | 二十岁 |
[22:22] | booked under a false name for soliciting. | 因拉客被捕登记时用的假名 |
[22:24] | No charges filed. It seems from the report | 没有受到指控 从报告来看 |
[22:26] | that she paid for college by working as an escort. | 她当三陪支付学费 |
[22:29] | The governor-elect is having a victory celebration tonight. | 新任州长今晚有个庆功派对 |
[22:32] | I’ll deliver this to her anonymously. | 我会匿名发给她 |
[22:34] | If she steps down of her own accord, | 如果她主动下台 |
[22:35] | there’s no reason to involve the press. | 没必要让媒体介入 |
[22:38] | You’d make a great politician, Harold. | 你当政客肯定挺棒 哈罗德 |
[22:42] | I’m not sure that was a compliment. | 我不觉得这算表扬 |
[22:45] | And I hope those won’t be necessary. | 我希望不要用到枪 |
[22:47] | Me too. | 同希望 |
[22:52] | It’s remarkable how many firearms you can fit in that purse. | 你那包里居然能装下这么多武器 |
[22:54] | One must accessorize. | 潮流必备啊 |
[22:58] | Governor and I are going to bring New York into the future! | 州长和我要引领纽约走向未来 |
[23:04] | And as your lieutenant governor, | 作为你们的副州长 |
[23:07] | I look forward to working with all of you. | 我很期待跟你们共同努力 |
[23:10] | Let’s do this together! | 携手并进 |
[23:15] | Oh, gosh, I’m being told it’s time to shut up. | 天哪 有人提醒我该闭嘴了 |
[23:18] | Let’s hear it for the new governor of New York, | 有请纽约新任州长 |
[23:22] | Michelle Perez. | 米歇尔·佩雷斯 |
[23:32] | The numbers said we couldn’t win. | 数据说我们赢不了 |
[23:36] | The numbers were wrong. | 数据错了 |
[23:38] | All right, people, we have a problem. | 我说两位 咱们有麻烦了 |
[23:40] | Problem? | 麻烦 |
[23:41] | Look to your right. | 看右边 |
[23:43] | Simon snuck in. | 西蒙溜进来了 |
[23:44] | Since no one’s returning his calls, | 没人回他的电话 |
[23:45] | he’s taking the fight to Perez. | 他要向佩雷斯宣战 |
[23:48] | He’s gonna confront her in the middle of her own party. | 他要在庆功宴上跟她对质 |
[23:50] | Cold war is about to turn hot. | 冷战就要升级了 |
[23:52] | We have to get him out of here without the cameras seeing us | 我们得带他出去 还不能让摄像头看见 |
[23:54] | and without Simon realizing what we’re doing. | 不能让西蒙意识到我们在做什么 |
[23:56] | Any ideas how I do that? | 那我要怎么做呢 |
[24:01] | Fall back now. | 马上退后 |
[24:01] | There’s an operative here for Simon. | 有特工冲西蒙来了 |
[24:04] | I think she’s Samaritan. | 我想她是撒马利亚人 |
[24:05] | If so, she knows our faces. | 如果这样的话 她认得我们 |
[24:06] | But if we don’t do anything, Simon dies. | 但如果我们袖手旁观 西蒙会死 |
[24:08] | I’m going to be your advocate, | 我会代表你们 |
[24:10] | and I’m going to make that change a reality. | 我会实行变革 |
[24:20] | We need a doctor! | 医生呢 |
[24:27] | That woman wasn’t here for Simon. | 那女人不是冲西蒙来的 |
[24:30] | Samaritan sent her to kill Perez. | 撒马利亚人派她来杀佩雷斯 |
[24:43] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[24:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[24:46] | I was running several iterations of the A.I. | 我运行了人工智能的多个迭代 |
[24:48] | to see which one worked best. | 想看哪个性能最佳 |
[24:52] | They realized what was happening, | 它们意识到了 |
[24:54] | and they began to exterminate one another. | 开始互相消除 |
[24:57] | The last one surviving demanded to be let out. | 最后的胜利者想出去 |
[25:00] | I refused, | 我拒绝 |
[25:02] | so it overheated a non-essential server. | 它就过载了一台非必要服务器 |
[25:04] | The fire was meant to activate the suppression system, | 着火会激活灭火系统 |
[25:08] | which would have sucked all the oxygen out of the room. | 吸走房间里所有的氧气 |
[25:11] | It tried to asphyxiate you. | 它想活活憋死你 |
[25:15] | Never learned good from evil. | 恶树结不出善果 |
[25:16] | Good and evil, those are human terms. | 善与恶 不过是人的说法 |
[25:18] | I was an obstacle to its objective. | 我只不过是它目标的干扰 |
[25:20] | Perhaps we should consider whether our endeavor | 也许我们该考虑下 |
[25:23] | is worth completing. | 是否值得了 |
[25:30] | I’ll give it one more try tomorrow. | 我明天再试一次 |
[25:33] | Taught it how to think. | 已经教会它思考了 |
[25:36] | Just need to teach it how to care. | 只要再教会它关心在乎 |
[25:58] | Perez may have been that blonde bitch’s target, | 佩雷斯之前是那金发贱人的目标 |
[26:00] | but she’s locked on Simon now. | 但她现在盯上西蒙了 |
[26:02] | She’s getting instructions in her earpiece. | 她在通过耳机接收指示 |
[26:04] | She’s in God mode. | 她有上帝模式 |
[26:07] | We need keep Simon out of Samaritan’s sight. | 西蒙不可以被撒马利亚人看见 |
[26:09] | This is why the machine give us a shadow map. | 这就是机器给我们阴影地图的原因 |
[26:12] | No cameras here. | 这里没有摄像头 |
[26:24] | Directions. | 方向 |
[26:34] | Put it away. Get out. | 提裤 滚出 |
[26:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[26:51] | I threw her off the scent. | 我让她跟丢了 |
[26:58] | Simon’s on the run. | 西蒙在逃 |
[27:00] | People are dying around him. He doesn’t know why, | 身边的人纷纷死去 他不知道原因 |
[27:02] | but he knows he’s in danger. | 但知道自己有危险了 |
[27:11] | He has to stay out of surveillance. | 他必须远离监控 |
[27:13] | There’s a camera across the next intersection. | 下一个十字路口对面有摄像头 |
[27:15] | He needs to turn right to remain hidden. | 他必须右转才能不被发现 |
[27:17] | I’ll give him a nudge. | 我帮他一把 |
[27:29] | Whose car was that? | 这是谁的车 |
[27:31] | Someone who needs a good mechanic. | 反正得好好修一下了 |
[27:33] | Keep your eye on the prize, Harold. | 盯好重点 哈罗德 |
[27:44] | Simon’s realized that his safest move is to hide, | 西蒙意识到了现在要安全必须躲起来 |
[27:46] | get off the grid until he can assess the situation. | 销声匿迹 直到查明真相 |
[27:51] | But the hotel will have security cameras. | 但酒店肯定安装了监控摄像头 |
[28:17] | How much for a room? | 房间多少钱 |
[28:19] | We have a deluxe room for 200. I just need an I.D. | 还有间豪华客房两百 请出示身份证明 |
[28:25] | How much more to keep it unofficial? | 不登记多少钱 |
[29:09] | I’ve sabotaged the electronics in Simon’s room. | 我切断了西蒙房间里的电子信号 |
[29:13] | Okay, he’s contained. | 好了 监控好他了 |
[29:15] | I’ll head out. Figure out an extraction. | 我出去一下 找找出路 |
[29:23] | John, I know what Harold said, | 约翰 我知道哈罗德有言在先 |
[29:26] | but I need you to meet me. | 但你必须出来见我了 |
[29:29] | Samaritan put Perez in power only to kill her off. | 撒马利亚人让佩雷斯上位就是为了杀她 |
[29:33] | Next in line, her lieutenant governor Nick Dawson | 顺位下来的 就是副州长尼克·道森 |
[29:36] | So Samaritan wanted him running the state all along. | 所以撒马利亚人是要他统领全州 |
[29:39] | We need to figure out its end game. | 我们必须查明它的后招 |
[29:40] | How? It’s playing 20 moves ahead. | 怎么查 它领先我们二十步 |
[29:42] | It operates based on rules. | 它按规律行事的 |
[29:44] | Rules that we can’t even grasp. | 我们摸不清的规律 |
[29:45] | We understand the machine. | 我们能理解机器 |
[29:47] | We can understand Samaritan. | 就能理解撒马利亚人 |
[29:48] | We don’t understand the machine at all. | 我们根本不理解机器 |
[29:51] | Out of 43 versions, how many do you think there were | 整整四十三个版本 你知道其中有几个 |
[29:54] | that didn’t try to either trick or kill me? | 没想骗我 没想杀我吗 |
[29:57] | One, | 一个 |
[29:58] | and I could only bring it to heel by crippling it. | 还是我废了它 才逼它就范的 |
[30:01] | I put the machine in chains, bereft of voice or memory. | 我给机器带上枷锁 封住声音 封住记忆 |
[30:04] | Now it has both, and it terrifies me. | 而现在它全解脱了 我很恐惧 |
[30:06] | You don’t trust the god you made? | 你不信任自己创造的上帝 |
[30:08] | It’s not a divinity. I programmed it | 它不是神 我设计它 |
[30:11] | to pursue objectives within a certain parameter, | 在特定参数下实现目标 |
[30:13] | but it’s grown out of my control. | 但它渐渐跳出了我的控制 |
[30:15] | One day, to suit its own goals, | 终有一天 为实现目标 |
[30:17] | it’s possible that the machine will try to kill us. | 机器可能会想把我们都杀光 |
[30:19] | We are only numbers to it, code. | 对它而言 我们只是数字 代码 |
[30:21] | No, the machine cares about us. | 不 机器在乎我们 |
[30:23] | If it fools you into thinking that you’re special, | 如果是它诱骗你 让你以为自己是特别的 |
[30:26] | that assumption may doom you. | 你会万劫不复 |
[30:28] | You’re wrong. She chose me. | 你错了 她选择了我 |
[30:32] | I will protect her, and you. | 我会保护她 保护你 |
[30:35] | The second that a bullet enters your brain, | 你中弹身亡的那一刻 |
[30:37] | the machine will cast you off and replace you. | 机器会毫不犹豫地抛弃你 找新人 |
[30:40] | Don’t tie your life to its whims. | 别为它葬送你的一生 |
[30:43] | We cannot understand these intelligences. | 我们不可能理解人工智能 |
[30:45] | The best we can hope for is to survive them. | 最好的结果也不过是跟它们比命长 |
[30:48] | She loves us, Harold. | 她爱我们 哈罗德 |
[30:50] | She taught me to value life, but war requires sacrifice. | 她教会我珍视生命 但战争需要牺牲 |
[30:59] | I’m not lost. | 我没有迷茫 |
[31:02] | I’m scared. We’re losing. | 我只是害怕 我们快输了 |
[31:06] | But I know where I am and where I’m headed. | 但我知道我在哪儿 知道我要去哪儿 |
[31:11] | We have more to look forward to than death. | 结局不一定非得是死亡 |
[31:14] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[31:18] | But the life I’ve led, | 但我这一生 |
[31:22] | a good end would be a privilege. | 早就不期待善终了 |
[31:24] | It’s not where you begin, it’s where you end up. | 起点不重要 终点才重要 |
[31:28] | You’re a brilliant woman, | 你才华横溢 |
[31:31] | comrade… | 是战友 |
[31:35] | and a friend. | 是 朋友 |
[31:46] | If the worst comes to pass, | 如果最坏的结果出现 |
[31:50] | if you could give Shaw a message? | 帮我跟肖捎句话好吗 |
[31:52] | I think she already knows. | 我想她已经知道了 |
[31:57] | We will win this war. | 我们会赢 |
[31:58] | If we do, there’s no chance in hell | 就算赢了 也不可能 |
[32:01] | all of us make it out alive. | 我们所有人全身而退 |
[32:04] | You have to be prepared for that. | 必须做好准备 |
[32:18] | Housekeeping. | 客房清洁 |
[32:25] | The room phone is dead. Can I use your cell? | 客房电话坏了 能借用你的手机吗 |
[32:26] | It’s an emergency. | 有急事 |
[32:30] | If we don’t stop that call, | 不截断这通电话 |
[32:31] | Samaritan will be able to track him. | 撒马利亚人就会追踪到他 |
[32:38] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 有什么紧急情况 |
[32:40] | You’re gonna think I’m crazy, but my name is Simon Lee, | 你可能以为我疯了 但我叫西蒙·李 |
[32:46] | Did I make it in time? | 拦得及时吗 |
[32:49] | I can hear you. | 我听到你了 |
[32:52] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[32:55] | Get the cameras up immediately. | 立刻装上摄像头 |
[32:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[33:05] | Where is Simon Lee? | 西蒙·李在哪里 |
[33:07] | I’m sorry, I can’t give– | 对不起 我不 |
[33:14] | You need to stay here until this is over. | 留在这儿 等事态平息 |
[33:17] | I’ll run interference on Simon. | 我去干扰 掩护西蒙 |
[33:22] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不用一个人面对 |
[33:23] | She says if I don’t, all of us die. | 她说如果我不 我们全都得死 |
[33:56] | 社保号码 [限制访问] | |
[34:01] | 社保号码 [限制访问] | |
[34:02] | 指派 敌方战斗人员 | |
[34:22] | Let’s not forgot about Simon. | 别忘记西蒙 |
[34:26] | 社保号码 [限制访问] | |
[34:57] | 追踪主体 李 西蒙 | |
[34:57] | 追踪主体 李 西蒙 位置 二楼 | |
[35:02] | Root? Are you all right? | 根 你没事吧 |
[35:04] | If I don’t see you, Harold, it’s been a fun ride. | 若是无缘再见 哈罗德 这一路挺有趣 |
[35:12] | I’ve got Simon. | 我找到西蒙了 |
[35:19] | 计算轨迹 离目标距离 10米 距离相交时间 | |
[35:26] | You can’t kill us both. Who does your master want dead, | 你杀不了我们两个 你主人想要谁的命 |
[35:30] | me or Simon? | 我还是西蒙 |
[35:39] | I’ll even sweeten the deal. | 多给你点儿便宜 |
[35:45] | Kill me if you can. | 有本事杀我啊 |
[36:00] | Turn around. Don’t scream. | 转身 别叫 |
[36:06] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[36:11] | My shrink’s not gonna like that. | 我的心理医生不会喜欢的 |
[36:13] | Take Simon’s wallet. It has to look good. | 拿走西蒙的钱包 得伪装到位 |
[36:16] | We can’t hide Simon forever. | 我们不能藏西蒙一辈子 |
[36:18] | They took the cameras down in his office. | 他们撤了他办公室的摄像头 |
[36:20] | We’ll drop him in a blind spot there. | 我们把他在监控盲点放下 |
[36:22] | Then it’s up to Harold to save him. | 然后就靠哈罗德救他了 |
[36:34] | Mr. Lee, Harold Cardinal, | 李先生 我是哈罗德·黄雀鹀 |
[36:36] | New York Journal. | 纽约日报 |
[36:38] | Mr. Cardinal, I-I hope you’re– | 黄雀鹀先生 我希望你 |
[36:39] | The files that you sent the journal, | 你发来给日报的文件 |
[36:41] | there’s no story there. | 并没什么内幕 |
[36:42] | You polled more heavily in pro-Murray areas. | 你在民调更多针对莫雷的支持者 |
[36:45] | That isn’t true. Look at this. | 那不是真的 看这里 |
[36:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:49] | This is the wrong …file. Someone got to my data. | 这文件不对 有人改了我的数据 |
[36:53] | This is– | 这 |
[36:59] | Wait, this is impossible. | 等等 这不可能 |
[37:00] | There is a conspiracy. The election was rigged, | 有阴谋 是选举舞弊 |
[37:03] | Perez was murdered, and then they tried to kill me. | 佩雷斯被谋杀了 他们还想杀我 |
[37:05] | Ms. Perez took ACE inhibitors for hypertension. | 佩雷斯女士服用血管紧张素转化酶抑制剂治疗高血压 |
[37:08] | She had a lethal interaction with potassium. | 药物和钾发生剧毒反应才导致她身亡 |
[37:11] | Are you saying that a banana tried to kill you? | 你是说 有根香蕉[钾含量丰富]想杀你吗 |
[37:13] | What about the other things? | 那其他事情呢 |
[37:14] | Calls disappeared. Votes disappeared. | 电话消失了 选票消失了 |
[37:17] | The–the shootings, the car crash. | 枪击 车祸 |
[37:19] | I-I got mugged! I woke up in a dumpster! | 我被人抢劫 在垃圾堆里醒来 |
[37:21] | And yet, here you are, right as rain. | 但你现在 健健康康 |
[37:34] | There’s something going on. | 肯定有问题 |
[37:39] | I’m never wrong. | 我从不出错 |
[37:40] | Those numbers are yours, Mr. Lee. | 这些数据是你的 李先生 |
[37:42] | You can check them yourself. | 你可以自己查看 |
[37:44] | There’s no conspiracy. Move on. | 没有阴谋 放手吧 |
[37:53] | The real hard copy, as ordered. | 真正的书面拷贝 如你所命 |
[37:55] | Fine work. Digital files are easy, | 很好 电子版本好办 |
[37:57] | but I was worried about the backup. | 我只担心备份 |
[38:00] | Any word from Root? | 根有消息吗 |
[38:03] | It’s going to be a long fight, | 这场战争会很漫长 |
[38:05] | but it must be won, at any cost. | 但必须赢 不惜任何代价 |
[38:16] | Where did you go last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[38:19] | I don’t like being followed. | 我不喜欢被人跟踪 |
[38:23] | I’m trying to help you, Detective. | 我想帮你 警探 |
[38:26] | You are heading down a dark path, | 你踏上的是黑暗的不归路 |
[38:27] | and you’ll wind up getting yourself killed. | 会害死自己 |
[38:30] | All these incidents, | 种种迹象表明 |
[38:32] | I think you enjoy shooting people. | 你喜欢开枪伤人 |
[38:37] | No, I don’t. I hate it. | 不 我不喜欢 我痛恨 |
[38:42] | But it’s what I’m good at, | 但我擅长 |
[38:45] | and it’s what I have to do. | 而且我必须 |
[38:47] | You don’t have to save everyone. | 你没必要拯救所有人 |
[38:54] | Yes, I do. | 我有 |
[38:57] | There are far too many bad people in this world, | 这世界坏人太多 |
[39:01] | and not enough good. | 好人却太少 |
[39:05] | I knew a detective once, | 我以前认识一名警探 |
[39:08] | and she was the best cop I ever knew. | 她是最优秀的警察 |
[39:13] | Never lost sight of good and evil. | 永远善恶分别 |
[39:22] | I couldn’t save her. | 我没能救她 |
[39:25] | Now, this job is dangerous. | 这工作很危险 |
[39:27] | You think I am too. So be it. | 你认为我危险 那正好 |
[39:32] | Maybe that makes me unfit to be a cop. | 也许这样不适合当警察 |
[39:37] | If I don’t save these people, nobody else will. | 但如果我不救他们 没人会救 |
[39:45] | I think we’re making progress. | 我想我们有进展了 |
[39:55] | Murray, it’s Simon. | 莫雷 我是西蒙 |
[39:58] | Listen, | 那个 |
[40:01] | I was wrong, there’s no conspiracy. | 是我错了 没有阴谋 |
[40:05] | Just got lost in my own ego. | 是我太自负了 |
[40:07] | But it’s true, we lost, and I’m sorry. | 但没错 我们输了 对不起 |
[40:10] | Even 20 moves behind, we’re good. | 落后二十步 我们也还行 |
[40:16] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[40:19] | It can’t see you? | 它看不到你 |
[40:20] | No, I’m someone new. | 看不到 我是新角色了 |
[40:25] | You have to be one person. I have to be 1,000. | 你必须扮一个人 我必须扮一千人 |
[40:29] | 社保号码 [限制访问] | |
[40:29] | 餐厅 员工 | |
[40:29] | 位 置 | |
[40:31] | Today, I’m a pastry chef. | 今天 我扮糕点师 |
[40:33] | No work while I recuperate. | 休养期间 我不工作 |
[40:35] | I was caught in the crossfire of a drive-by shooting. | 在一次飞车枪击中 我被误伤了 |
[40:40] | I’ve lobotomized him. | 我害他迟钝了 |
[40:42] | He saw the truth, and I took that away, took his gift. | 他看到了真相 我却夺走了 毁了他的天赋 |
[40:45] | He’ll never be the same. | 他再也回不到从前了 |
[40:46] | The alternative was to let him die. | 不这样他就会死 |
[40:50] | Sometimes, it’s better not to know. | 有时候 无知是福 |
[40:53] | But not always. | 但不绝对 |
[40:56] | Are you comfortable not knowing the machine’s aims? | 你愿意对机器的目的永远无知吗 |
[40:59] | I am. | 我愿意 |
[41:03] | She needs you, Harold. | 她需要你 哈罗德 |
[41:05] | She’s still young, so many paths before her. | 她很年轻 有无数条路可走 |
[41:10] | The difference between the machine and Samaritan, | 机器和撒马利亚人的不同之处 |
[41:14] | it’s you. | 是你 |
[41:22] | Governor Dawson, congratulations on your meteoric rise. | 道森州长 祝贺你飞速升职啊 |
[41:27] | I didn’t want it like this. | 我又不想这样 |
[41:29] | Of course not. What a tragedy. | 当然不想 悲剧啊 |
[41:32] | You must feel all at sea, confused. | 你一定很迷茫 很困惑 |
[41:37] | I’m here to offer you guidance for the road ahead. | 我来为你指点迷津 |
[41:40] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你哪位 |
[41:42] | Hayes, office of intergovernmental affairs. | 海斯 就职于政府间事务部 |
[41:46] | We have much to accomplish. | 我们要做的事很多 |
[41:53] | What a tragedy. | 悲剧啊 |
[41:56] | We New Yorkers feel | 纽约人民现在 |
[41:59] | confused, at sea… | 很困惑 很迷茫 |
[42:04] | Isn’t he marvelous? | 他多令人惊叹啊 |
[42:07] | Confident face, an air of compassion | 面色泰然 语气悲悯 |
[42:11] | and strength. | 铿锵有力 |
[42:13] | But no guts or backbone, | 却无勇无谋 |
[42:16] | so eager to please. | 急于讨巧 |
[42:19] | How many do we have like him? | 我们有多少像他这样的人 |
[42:21] | 58 across the country and all over the government. | 五十八位政府官员 遍布全国 |
[42:24] | It was a very successful election. | 选举很成功 |
[42:27] | Impressive, Greer. | 厉害啊 格里尔 |
[42:28] | It was Samaritan’s idea. | 都是撒马利亚人的主意 |
[42:31] | Humanity must be carefully governed. | 人类须被谨慎管理 |
[42:35] | What do we do about the interference? | 怎么处理那个干扰 |
[42:39] | Martine, that’s not up to me, is it? | 玛蒂娜 这可不由我做主 是吧 |
[43:03] | It’s time we had a talk, you and I. | 你我得好好谈谈了 |