时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:34] | if your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:42] | What do we have here, boys? | 这怎么回事啊 哥们儿 |
[00:43] | Looks like a suicide jumper. | 像是跳楼自杀 |
[00:45] | I.D. says his name’s Abel Mindler. | 证件显示他叫亚伯·米德勒 |
[00:50] | Driver’s dead. | 司机死了 |
[00:51] | Like I give a damn. Where’s my truck? | 那个我才不鸟呢 卡车呢 |
[00:55] | John, any luck discovering | 约翰 是否有幸查出 |
[00:57] | who’s trying to kill our short-order cook? | 是谁想杀那位快餐厨师 |
[00:59] | Yeah, all kinds of luck. | 有 各种有幸 |
[01:07] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[01:14] | Wendell Majoki, maybe next time, | 温德尔·麦杰凯 下次呢 |
[01:17] | don’t sleep with your landlord’s wife. | 别再睡房东的老婆了 |
[01:20] | Have a nice day. Here. | 祝你愉快 给 |
[01:22] | What the hell? | 什么玩意儿 |
[01:23] | We just stopped a homicide. | 刚阻止了一起谋杀 |
[01:26] | Congratulations? | 恭喜下 |
[01:29] | Just about done here, Harold. | 刚完事儿 哈罗德 |
[01:31] | Oh, good. We have a new number. | 太好了 我们有新号码了 |
[01:32] | I’m sending you the details now. | 我把详情发给你 |
[01:35] | I hope it’s better than this one. | 希望比这位强点儿 |
[01:38] | My hero. | 我的英雄啊 |
[01:41] | And are personal calls allowed? No, they are not. | 是否能打私人电话 不 不能 |
[01:44] | Are there lots of temps who want this job if you don’t? | 要是你不做 是否有一堆人等着做这工作 |
[01:47] | Why, yes, there are. | 是 没错 |
[01:49] | Do I understand? Yes, I do. | 我是否明白 是 明白 |
[01:54] | Welcome to Witherton. | 欢迎来到温斯顿 |
[01:57] | I’m spending my day off doing this? | 我休息时间干这事儿 |
[02:03] | That sound is my soul dying, Harold. | 这是我灵魂枯竭的声音啊 哈罗德 |
[02:06] | Walter Dang appreciates your metaphysical sacrifice. | 沃尔特·丹格会感激你的心灵牺牲 |
[02:10] | Maybe his number came up | 也许他的号码跳出来 |
[02:11] | because he’d rather be dead than penned up like veal. | 是因为他宁死也不愿意受这里的煎熬了 |
[02:13] | Unlikely, Mr. Dang has worked for Witherton Insurance | 不太可能 丹格先生已经为温斯顿保险 |
[02:15] | for six years– a steady job, | 工作六年了 工作稳定 |
[02:17] | No drug or alcohol problems, | 不吸毒 不酗酒 |
[02:19] | not so much as a speeding ticket. | 连张超速罚章都没有 |
[02:21] | Our colleague, John, is trying to find out more. | 我们的同事 约翰 正在进一步调查 |
[02:25] | Harold, is there a problem? | 哈罗德 有问题吗 |
[02:27] | Not at all. It’s just that I’m calling you | 没有 只不过我们通话 |
[02:28] | on a satellite phone and not our mesh network. | 用的是卫星电话 不是我们的内部线路 |
[02:31] | As long as we don’t use certain words, it’s safe. | 只要我们避开某些敏感词 就没事 |
[02:34] | You mean like… | 你是说 |
[02:36] | Samaritan. | 撒马利亚人 |
[02:38] | Yes, like that one. | 是的 就这词 |
[02:45] | Crap. | 遭了 |
[02:49] | Let me help you. | 我帮你 |
[02:55] | You’re Walter, right? | 你是沃尔特 是吧 |
[02:59] | Sameen, I’m new. | 萨姆恩 我是新来的 |
[03:02] | Sameen, I’m–I’m Walter. | 萨姆恩 我是 我是沃尔特 |
[03:04] | But you already said that. | 不过你已经知道了 |
[03:07] | Okay, these are the new applications for term life. | 那个 这些是定期寿险的新申请 |
[03:18] | Nobody’s called or texted this guy in four days? | 整整四天没人给这家伙打电话发短信 |
[03:22] | What, no friends, no family? | 怎么 没朋友 没家人 |
[03:24] | And yet someone may care enough to kill him. | 但居然有人重视到想要杀他 |
[03:31] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[03:34] | I’m very sorry about your brother. | 你兄弟的事情我很遗憾 |
[03:37] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢 沃尔特 |
[03:39] | Her name is Elena Mindler. | 她叫埃琳娜·米德勒 |
[03:40] | Wish I could help. | 真希望我能帮上忙 |
[03:41] | I heard the gossip at orientation | 我在新人介绍会上听说 |
[03:42] | her brother Abel killed himself a few days ago. | 她兄弟亚伯几天前自杀了 |
[03:48] | It still bothers me | 我难受的是 |
[03:49] | that he didn’t write me a note. | 他居然没给我留下一言半语 |
[03:51] | I’m working on that. | 我在查了 |
[03:53] | Working on what? | 查什么 |
[03:54] | Working on what? | 查什么 |
[03:57] | Nothing. N-never mind. | 没什么 不用介意 |
[04:00] | – That’s weird. – I’m so sorry. | -奇怪 -抱歉 |
[04:02] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[04:04] | What’s he doing now? | 他在干什么 |
[04:14] | It looks like he’s trying to repair a cell phone. | 看来是在修个手机 |
[04:21] | He just took the sim card and put it in a new burner. | 他刚把手机卡取出安装到新的一次性手机上了 |
[04:26] | Let’s see where that sim card came from. | 看看这手机卡哪里来的吧 |
[04:30] | Okay, let’s see what’s on that baby. | 好了 看看这宝贝里有啥吧 |
[04:34] | Wait. Hang on. | 慢着 等等 |
[04:39] | He’s leaving. | 他要离开 |
[04:42] | I’m on it. | 我跟着 |
[04:44] | No, Sameen, John is downstairs. You’re needed elsewhere. | 不 萨姆恩 约翰在楼下 你另有要务 |
[05:01] | Okay, He’s all the way up to the 150s. | 他直奔150街了 |
[05:03] | Anybody know where he’s going? | 知道他这是要去哪儿么 |
[05:05] | Nope. How about you, Harold? | 不知道 你呢 哈罗德 |
[05:10] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[05:17] | Where are you exactly? | 你到底在哪儿啊 |
[05:19] | Sorry. Professor Whistler is at a conference. | 抱歉 惠斯勒教授在参加会议 |
[05:22] | My department head insisted. | 系主任坚持 |
[05:24] | I have to present a paper tomorrow to 500 bitter academics. | 我明天必须向五百名刻薄的学者讲解论文 |
[05:29] | Boston? Atlanta? | 波士顿 亚特兰大 |
[05:31] | Hong Kong. 16 hours in coach. | 香港 十六个小时的经济舱 |
[05:36] | Sameen, can I depend on you to handle | 萨姆恩 能否由你负责 |
[05:38] | any technological issues that the new number presents? | 本次新号码的技术支持 |
[05:42] | No problem. I can do nerd. | 没问题 姐当得了宅客 |
[05:46] | Are you eating something near my computer? | 你是不是在我电脑旁边吃东西了 |
[05:50] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:51] | Just don’t spill anything. Good luck. | 别洒的到处都是 祝好运 |
[06:09] | Walter’s at a sketchy hotel in Washington Heights. | 沃尔特在华盛顿高地的一家小破酒店 |
[06:12] | Texting you the address. | 地址发给你了 |
[06:14] | Maybe he’s got a drug problem we don’t know about. | 也许他吸毒 只是我们不知道 |
[06:17] | Could be something worse. | 可能更糟 |
[06:19] | Walter’s coworker Elena, | 沃尔特的同事埃琳娜 |
[06:20] | her brother Abel committed suicide… | 她兄弟亚伯自杀了 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 然后 |
[06:24] | By jumping off of a fire escape at that hotel. | 从那家酒店的防火梯跳下来了 |
[06:28] | What the hell is Walter up to? | 沃尔特到底在搞什么鬼 |
[06:29] | Right now he’s checking out the fire escape. | 现在他正在查防火梯 |
[06:32] | What for? | 查什么 |
[06:33] | Maybe to hide evidence. He’s got a gun, Shaw. | 也许是隐藏证据 他有枪 肖 |
[06:39] | That’s illegal, unregistered. | 非法的 未登记 |
[06:42] | Are we sure Abel Mindler’s death was a suicide? | 确定亚伯·米德勒是自杀吗 |
[06:56] | Here you go, Professor. | 这里 教授 |
[06:58] | Professor Whistler. | 惠斯勒教授 |
[06:59] | Harold Whistler. | 哈罗德·惠斯勒 |
[07:01] | Beth Bridges, hello. I’ve been eager to meet you. | 贝丝·布里奇斯 你好 我一直热切地期盼着见你 |
[07:05] | You’re presenting the paper on precautionary principles | 你讲解的那篇论文 论证关于 |
[07:08] | in neuro-evolutionary decision-making systems. | 进化神经决策系统的预警原则 |
[07:10] | Why, yes. | 是的 |
[07:11] | Every single conclusion you draw | 你的全部结论 |
[07:13] | is completely and utterly wrong. | 有大错特错 |
[07:16] | You couldn’t have written a paper that annoyed me more if you tried. | 你就算故意找碴 都不可能把论文写得更招我上火 |
[07:20] | “Ethics requires that we proceed slowly in predictive analytics,” | 道德伦理要求我们在预测分析方面放慢速度 |
[07:23] | But what about innovation? | 那创新呢 |
[07:26] | You’re a pro-actionist. | 你是激进的行动主义者 |
[07:30] | Precautionary principles, Professor Bridges– | 预警原则 布里奇斯教授 |
[07:33] | “Professor”? Please, I work for a living. | “教授” 拜托 我要工作糊口的 |
[07:37] | Ms. Bridges, precautionary principles | 布里奇斯女士 预警原则 |
[07:39] | create the only possible framework when you consider | 鉴于进化神经科技的影响 |
[07:42] | the implications of neuro-evolutionary technologies. | 构建的是唯一可行的框架 |
[07:45] | People have a right to science. | 人们有权要求科学进步 |
[07:46] | And a right to responsible scientists. | 也有权要求科学家有责任感 |
[07:50] | I knew I was going to enjoy Hong Kong. | 我就知道我会喜欢香港 |
[07:57] | Reese, I’ve been looking at these police reports that Fusco sent over | 里瑟 我看了弗斯科发来的警方报告 |
[08:01] | It’s possible that suicide wasn’t. | 有可能不是自杀 |
[08:03] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 我就怕你这么说 |
[08:06] | Abel Mindler, truck driver, local company, | 亚伯·米德勒 本地公司的卡车司机 |
[08:10] | got laid off a year back, lost everything. | 一年前被裁员 失去了一切 |
[08:13] | Yeah, but people have offed themselves for less. | 有人没这么惨 还自杀呢 |
[08:16] | That’s what everyone assumed. | 之前都是这么以为 |
[08:17] | Elaine even said her brother was depressed, | 埃琳还说她兄弟很抑郁 |
[08:19] | but here’s the thing– according to the report, | 但问题是 根据这份报告 |
[08:22] | one hotel guest said that she heard loud male voices | 酒店有位客人说当晚听到先有男性大呼小叫 |
[08:26] | before Abel went all flying squirrel. | 然后亚伯才变身空中飞鼠 |
[08:28] | And nobody followed it up? | 没人跟这条线索 |
[08:30] | The woman admitted she was drunk, | 那女的承认自己喝醉了 |
[08:31] | and the cops didn’t believe her. | 所以警察没信她 |
[08:32] | But it’s still possible Abel Mindler didn’t die voluntarily. | 不过仍有可能亚伯·米德勒并非自杀 |
[08:36] | Whatever happened, Walter definitely knows something. | 无论如何 沃尔特肯定知道些什么 |
[08:39] | That sim card he put in the burner phone | 他放进一次性手机里的手机卡 |
[08:41] | belongs to Abel. | 是亚伯的 |
[08:58] | Any idea why Walter’s got the dead guy’s sim card? | 知道为什么沃尔特会有死人的手机卡吗 |
[09:01] | Nope. I have gone through everything on that card. | 不清楚 我检查了卡上的所有信息 |
[09:03] | There is not one text or call between him and Walter. | 他和沃尔特之间没有电话和短信联系 |
[09:06] | But some guy named, uh, Banks Van Hess | 但是有个叫班克斯·范·海斯的家伙 |
[09:09] | did text Abel a lot. | 给亚伯发过许多短信 |
[09:11] | About what a stupid name “Banks” is? | 讨论班克斯这名字有多蠢吗 |
[09:13] | Close–about an important delivery, | 差不多 讨论一批重要的货 |
[09:16] | which makes sense, because Van Hess is | 倒也合理 因为范·海斯是 |
[09:18] | a supervisor at the port authority at a local airport. | 当地机场港务局的检查员 |
[09:21] | Funny thing… | 有趣的是 |
[09:23] | Walter’s just arrived at an airport now. | 沃尔特刚到机场 |
[09:26] | You got eyes on him? | 你看到他了 |
[09:27] | Yeah, sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[09:30] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 打扰一下 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[09:33] | Detective Jack Forge, special task force. | 杰克·福治警探 特遣队的 |
[09:36] | Detective? | 警探 |
[09:38] | I got to talk to your port authority supervisor, Van Hess, | 我要和你们港务局的检查员范·海斯谈谈 |
[09:40] | but the door’s locked. | 但是门锁上了 |
[09:42] | Okay, I got to call it in. | 好的 我打电话说一下 |
[09:45] | You could do that, son, | 你要是这么做 小子 |
[09:46] | but you might just blow my case. | 会搞砸我的案子 |
[09:48] | What case? | 什么案子 |
[09:50] | Homicide. | 凶杀案 |
[09:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | He’s got to be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:01] | What do you know, Reese? | 知道不 里瑟 |
[10:02] | I guess you’re not the only one pretending to be a cop. | 你不是唯一假扮警察的人啊 |
[10:08] | Mr. Van Hess? | 范·海斯先生 |
[10:13] | Mr. Van Hess? | 范·海斯先生 |
[10:22] | Banks Van Hess? | 班克斯·范·海斯 |
[10:28] | No, please. | 不要 求求你们 |
[10:33] | Please don’t. | 求你们不要 |
[10:37] | I-I don’t know where it is, I swear. | 我不知道在哪儿 我发誓 |
[10:41] | I don’t know where he dumped it. | 我不知道他扔到哪儿去了 |
[10:42] | Banks, I finally believe you. | 班克斯 我决定相信你 |
[10:49] | No! | 不 |
[10:52] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[10:53] | Sounds like it. | 听起来是的 |
[10:55] | Mr. Van Hess? | 范·海斯先生 |
[10:57] | Detective Jack Forge! Nobody move! | 杰克·福治警探 统统不许动 |
[11:07] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:20] | Sorry. We’re in a hurry. | 抱歉 赶时间 |
[11:34] | Thanks for rolling on this one, Fusco. | 谢谢帮忙 弗斯科 |
[11:36] | Breakfast is on you. Get a look at these guys? | 早餐你请 看到那些人了吗 |
[11:39] | Killers were pros, all in masks. | 职业杀手 都戴着面具 |
[11:41] | Damn near burned down the building, | 差点把楼给烧了 |
[11:42] | destroyed every file. | 毁掉了所有文件 |
[11:44] | Covering something up. | 想掩盖什么 |
[11:45] | And Walter? | 沃尔特呢 |
[11:47] | I’m keeping his name out of this until we learn more. | 先别把他扯进来 先查清楚再说 |
[11:49] | Like why he’s faking being a cop? | 查他为什么要扮警察么 |
[11:51] | I think our detective is investigating something. | 我想这位警探在调查什么 |
[11:54] | Something like Abel’s death? | 比如亚伯的死吗 |
[11:56] | I’ll let you know. | 回头告诉你 |
[12:05] | Riley, joint task force. | 莱利 联合特遣队的 |
[12:07] | Detective, sorry about the, you know, | 警探 抱歉了 |
[12:12] | bonk on the head there. Uh… | 打了你的头 |
[12:15] | So are you and I working the same case, Detective? | 我们办的是同一个案子吧 警探 |
[12:23] | Forge, Jack–Jack Forge. | 福治 杰克 杰克·福治 |
[12:27] | I… | 我 |
[12:28] | yes, you and I are– I’m– | 对 你和我 我 |
[12:31] | This murder ties into– | 这件谋杀案跟 |
[12:33] | into a new case I’m investigating. | 跟我正在调查的一个新案子有关 |
[12:37] | I should be going. | 我该走了 |
[12:38] | I sure could use your help, Forge. | 你正需要你帮忙 福治 |
[12:42] | Maybe we could, uh, you know, compare notes. | 也许我们可以 交换情报 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:51] | I started out trying to find Abel’s suicide note. | 我开始只想找亚伯的遗书 |
[12:54] | The sister wanted my help. | 他姐姐要我帮忙 |
[12:56] | Jack Forge does not like to let a lady down. | 杰克·福治不想让女士失望 |
[12:58] | No, of course not, but you found something else instead? | 当然不想 不过你另有发现 |
[13:02] | Yeah, on Abel’s phone. | 对 在亚伯的手机上 |
[13:07] | Fusco. | 弗斯科 |
[13:08] | Lionel, hey, I need to speak to you. | 莱奈尔 我得跟你谈谈 |
[13:10] | Forge, Detective Forge. | 福治 福治警探 |
[13:14] | My partner tells me you see a link | 我的搭档说你发现 |
[13:15] | between my homicide and some suicide you’re working? | 我手上的凶杀案和你办的自杀案有联系 |
[13:18] | Yeah, Abel Mindler– he was a truck driver, | 对 亚伯·米德勒 他是个卡车司机 |
[13:20] | and Van Hess worked at the port authority | 而范·海斯在港务局工作 |
[13:22] | handling all incoming shipping at that airport, so… | 负责机场所有的进口货物 所以 |
[13:25] | So you’re thinking smuggling, right? | 所以你觉得是走私 对吧 |
[13:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I called Abel’s old trucking company. | 对对对 于是我给亚伯的运输公司打了电话 |
[13:29] | One of their trucks is missing. | 他们有辆卡车不见了 |
[13:31] | Now Van Hess is dead. | 现在范·海斯也死了 |
[13:33] | What if Abel wasn’t a suicide? | 如果亚伯不是自杀的呢 |
[13:37] | Jack Forge does not believe in coincidence. | 杰克·福治不相信巧合 |
[13:40] | Hold on. That’s a victim’s phone. | 等等 那是被害人的手机 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:45] | Where’s the tag? | 标签呢 |
[13:48] | Evidence tag? | 证物标签 |
[13:51] | The tag fell off. | 标签掉了 |
[13:53] | Yeah, Lionel, it fell off. | 是啊 莱奈尔 掉了 |
[13:55] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你聊会儿吗 |
[13:58] | Excuse us. | 失陪下 |
[14:05] | Could you take it easy on the guy? | 你能对那家伙好点吗 |
[14:07] | The guy isn’t a cop. | 这家伙不是警察 |
[14:08] | I know, but he thinks he’s working a case | 我知道 但他觉得自己在查案 |
[14:10] | and is gonna get himself killed, so play nice. | 还差点把自己害死 所以和气点儿 |
[14:19] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:26] | Sexy. | 帅哥 |
[14:34] | Come on, big man. | 来嘛 大家伙 |
[14:37] | You’ve got to eat. | 你得吃点东西啊 |
[14:45] | Harold, Bear’s gone all Belgian supermodel on me | 哈罗德 小熊跟我装比利时超模 |
[14:47] | and he won’t eat. | 不肯吃东西 |
[14:49] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[14:49] | I think he misses you. | 我觉得他想你了 |
[14:51] | Okay, put him on. | 好吧 让他接电话 |
[14:55] | Who’s a good boy? You are, Bear. | 谁最乖啊 你最乖啊 小熊 |
[14:59] | Now, eat your breakfast. | 快吃早饭吧 |
[15:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:07] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[15:08] | That guy Abel Mindler’s phone, | 那个亚伯·米德勒的电话 |
[15:09] | the maybe not suicide I was telling you about– | 我跟你说的那个疑似非自杀的人 |
[15:12] | Can I recover deleted texts? | 被删的短信能恢复吗 |
[15:15] | Not from the sim card if it’s damaged the way you say it is. | 如果手机卡毁成了你说的那个样子 不能 |
[15:19] | Try the cloud. | 试试云端 |
[15:20] | “The cloud”? | 云端 |
[15:21] | Tweets, “Friendczar” Pages, Angler messages– they never go away. | 推特 友网 愿者上钩 那些永不消失 |
[15:25] | We have finally achieved immortality, Sameen. | 我们终于永生了 萨姆恩 |
[15:27] | Even when our bodies die, | 就算肉体死亡 |
[15:29] | our personal data lives on in cyberspace forever, | 个人数据依然保存在网上 |
[15:32] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[15:35] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:39] | Where were we? | 上次说到哪了 |
[15:41] | Oh, yes, I was about to reveal to you | 对了 我正要说起 |
[15:43] | your misunderstanding of deep learning. | 你对深层学习的误解 |
[15:45] | I built my company on my misunderstanding of deep learning. | 我创建公司正是靠着自己对深层学习的”误解” |
[15:50] | 地理空间 预测分析有限公司 | |
[15:52] | You’re a sponsor of the conference. | 你是会议的赞助商 |
[15:53] | You must be doing well. | 公司肯定做得很出色 |
[15:54] | I will be if I can get this angel investor interested. | 我得吸引”天使投资”才算出色 |
[15:59] | Look at the time. | 看看时间 |
[16:00] | Perhaps we should head back to the hotel. | 也许我们该回酒店了 |
[16:03] | If you admit I won the argument. | 你得先承认我辩论赢了 |
[16:10] | Are you really as suspicious of artificial neural nets as you pretend? | 你真的这么不信任人工神经网络吗 |
[16:14] | I trust people more than machines, that’s all. | 相比机器 我只是更愿意相信人 |
[16:16] | That’s an odd thing for a scientist to say. | 科学家说这种话可真奇怪 |
[16:18] | I’m not a scientist. I’m a economist. | 我不是科学家 我是经济学者 |
[16:21] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[16:23] | Favorite equation? | 最爱方程式 |
[16:24] | Come on, I know you have one. | 得了吧 我知道你一定有 |
[16:28] | Pythagorean identity. | 勾股定理 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | I knew you’d disagree. What’s yours? | 我知道你不以为然 你的呢 |
[16:32] | Euler’s identity. It’s so beautiful. | 欧拉恒等式 太美了 |
[16:35] | Beautiful? | 美 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:36] | At first, you don’t realize the implications, | 第一眼 可能并没感觉 |
[16:39] | and then it hits you. | 但突然间就会豁然开朗 |
[16:41] | It’s the five most important constants, | 五个最重要的数学常数 |
[16:43] | e i 1 0 e, i, 1, 0… | |
[16:45] | π and pi. | |
[16:48] | All linked together. | 全部联系在一起 |
[16:50] | It’s like the secrets of the cosmos | 仿佛全宇宙的奥秘 |
[16:52] | distilled into a-a sonnet. | 都浓缩在 一首诗中 |
[16:59] | Perhaps you’re right after all. | 也许你是对的 |
[17:02] | Why, Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[17:05] | Money! | 抢劫 |
[17:06] | Give it! | 给我 |
[17:08] | Please. Here, just take it. | 拜托 给你 拿去吧 |
[17:17] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[17:24] | Elena, it’s Abel. | 埃琳娜 我是亚伯 |
[17:25] | I think I’m in trouble. Call me. | 我惹上麻烦了 回电话我 |
[17:37] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[17:41] | “Hello. How are you? You’re beautiful.” | 你好吗 你真美 |
[17:44] | Way to go, Walter. | 你倒是说啊 沃尔特 |
[17:56] | Van Hess, it’s Abel. What the hell am I moving? | 范·海斯 我是亚伯 我运的是什么玩意儿 |
[17:59] | This box says “H.E. Rounds.” | 盒子上写着”HE子弹” |
[18:01] | Call me. I’m opening the other crates. | 回电话我 我去开箱看看 |
[18:03] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[18:08] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:09] | Reese, I know what Abel and Van Hess are smuggling– | 里瑟 我知道亚伯和范·海斯在走私什么了 |
[18:12] | Guns that use high-explosive rounds. | 用高爆破性子弹的枪支 |
[18:15] | Into New York? | 运进纽约 |
[18:16] | Walter’s at work. I’m on my way now. | 沃尔特在上班 我现在过去 |
[18:18] | Yeah, me too. | 我也过去 |
[18:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:23] | Detective Forge, we need to talk. | 福治警探 我们得聊聊 |
[18:34] | Hello, Walter. | 喂 沃尔特 |
[18:54] | Shut up. Get down. | 闭嘴 趴下 |
[19:11] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[19:21] | Hi, Walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[19:24] | Down, Walter. | 趴下 沃尔特 |
[19:27] | What was that? | 那是啥 |
[19:28] | A gun, a big one. Let’s go. | 枪 重型的 走 |
[19:33] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[19:35] | Run, they’re trying to kill me, not you! | 跑 他们要杀的是我 不是你 |
[19:58] | This reminds me of Kabul. | 让我回忆起[阿富汗首都]喀布尔了 |
[20:00] | On a bad day. Who the hell are these people? | 倒霉日啊 这些人到底是谁 |
[20:03] | No, the question is, who are you? | 不 问题应该是 你是谁 |
[20:07] | ’cause you sure as hell aren’t a cop. | 你肯定不是警察 |
[20:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:29] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[20:31] | Somewhere we can’t be watched. | 不会被监视的地方 |
[20:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:37] | You’re like a freakin’ superhero. | 你简直是超级英雄 |
[20:39] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[20:56] | Yeah, you are. | 你就是 |
[20:59] | Nice. | 赞啊 |
[21:01] | Lionel, you are so lucky. | 莱奈尔 你真幸运啊 |
[21:06] | Now we know what Van Hess and Abel Mindler smuggled in. | 看来范·海斯和亚伯·米德勒在走私 |
[21:09] | Question is, how many? | 问题是 数量多少 |
[21:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:12] | – Barrett xm109. -Barrett xm109. | -巴雷特狙击步枪 -巴雷特狙击步枪 |
[21:15] | State-of-the-art next-generation weapon. | 最先进的新型武器 |
[21:17] | Stop it. | 别碰 |
[21:18] | H.E. Rounds, high-explosive– | HE子弹 高爆破性 |
[21:21] | used only in anti-material weapons, | 仅用于反物资武器 |
[21:24] | Shreds a bulletproof vest like paper. | 防弹衣在它面前形同虚设 |
[21:26] | Bulletproof limo too. | 防弹车也一样 |
[21:28] | Weapon like this could wreak havoc on the city. | 这种武器能毁了这个城市 |
[21:31] | How do you do that with your voice? | 你的声音是怎么做到的 |
[21:34] | Do what? | 什么做到 |
[21:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:37] | All right, so who’s our big bad, huh? | 好了 这回的大坏蛋是谁呢 |
[21:40] | The guy who hired Abel and Van Hess | 那个雇了亚伯和范·海斯 |
[21:41] | to deliver the gun and then killed them. | 运送枪支 又杀他们灭口的人 |
[21:42] | The man who called you on Abel’s phone– | 那个打亚伯电话给你的人 |
[21:45] | Could you tell anything about him? | 有听出什么吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah, he was really, really scary. | 有 他非常 非常吓人 |
[21:49] | Good detective work. | 大侦探明察秋毫啊 |
[21:50] | You must know something. | 你肯定知道点什么 |
[21:52] | Walter, those men–they tried to abduct you, not kill you. | 沃尔特 那些人 想绑架你 而非杀你 |
[21:56] | Yeah, it felt pretty kill-y to me, okay? | 我看他们挺想要我命啊 |
[21:59] | Look, I’m sorry, guys. I don’t know anything. | 抱歉 我真的什么都不知道 |
[22:01] | I’ll trace the calls Walter got. | 我去追踪沃尔特接到的电话 |
[22:05] | I’m taking this back to the eighth. | 我把这个带回第八分局 |
[22:08] | So what are we doing? | 那 我们现在干啥 |
[22:12] | This sucks. | 这也太逊了 |
[22:14] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[22:15] | It’s for your safety. Come on. | 为你安全着想 来吧 |
[22:19] | A police scanner. | 警用电台监听器 |
[22:20] | This is the new kind, right? | 这是新款 是吧 |
[22:22] | You know, I used to listen to police scanners every night. | 我以前每晚都听警用电台监听器 |
[22:25] | It helped me fall asleep. | 有助睡眠 |
[22:27] | You know, a couple years ago, there was this, um… | 你知道吗 几年前 有一个 |
[22:29] | I don’t know–this vigilante I guess you’d call him. | 怎么说呢 可以算是义警吧 |
[22:31] | He protected people. | 他保护别人 |
[22:34] | Drove the cops nuts, though. They called him the man in… | 警察都气疯了 他们管他叫 |
[22:38] | the suit. | 西装男 |
[22:41] | I’m gonna lock this door. Don’t worry. | 我会把门锁好 别担心 |
[22:43] | By the way, your girlfriend is amazing. | 对了 你女朋友真赞 |
[22:47] | Sameen? | 萨姆恩 |
[22:48] | Not my girlfriend. | 不是我女朋友 |
[22:49] | W-why not? | 为啥不是 |
[22:55] | That son of a bitch took my laptop. | 那混蛋抢走了我的电脑 |
[22:58] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[22:58] | I’m calling the police. | 我要去报警 |
[23:00] | Please don’t do that. | 拜托不要 |
[23:01] | You see, that man took my passport, identification. | 那人抢走了我的护照 身份证 |
[23:05] | We can go to the consulate tomorrow. | 我们可以明天去领事馆 |
[23:07] | I’d prefer not to involve the police. | 我不想警方介入 |
[23:08] | You see, I have a visa problem. | 我的签证有点问题 |
[23:11] | The H.K.P. won’t care, I promise. | 香港警察才不会理 我保证 |
[23:14] | Ms. Bridges–Beth, please don’t call the police. | 布里奇斯女士 贝丝 拜托别报警 |
[23:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:19] | Besides, it may be that it’s not needed. | 而且 也没有必要 |
[23:21] | I believe I know where that man works | 我想我知道那个人 |
[23:22] | when he’s not out mugging people. | 不抢劫的时候在哪工作 |
[23:24] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[23:24] | There was a placard on his motorbike. | 他的摩托车上有个牌子 |
[23:28] | Here, I can draw you the characters. | 来 我可以画下来 |
[23:37] | You have a good eye. | 眼力真牛啊 |
[23:39] | Apparently, stress improves memory. | 看来压力会增强记忆力 |
[23:42] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | It means “Curry leaves.” It’s a restaurant. | 意思是”咖喱叶” 是家餐厅 |
[23:48] | Motorbike was a delivery guy. | 机车手是送餐员 |
[23:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:52] | You realize this is insane. | 这也太疯狂了 |
[23:55] | We’d better hurry. | 我们快去 |
[24:09] | I got Walter secured. You good? | 沃尔特安全了 你还好吗 |
[24:10] | Good? I’m herniated. | 好啥 快椎间盘突出了 |
[24:13] | This super gun is super heavy. | 这超级枪 超级重啊 |
[24:16] | No luck tracing those calls to Walter. | 追踪不到打给沃尔特的电话 |
[24:18] | Whoever it is really knows their stuff. | 他们可是内行 |
[24:20] | They bounced that call around the world twice | 那通电话在全世界转接了两次 |
[24:21] | before it even got to our boy. | 才转接到他 |
[24:22] | And? | 还有呢 |
[24:23] | Worse news– | 更糟的是 |
[24:24] | I found another deleted text from Abel the truck driver. | 我又发现了一条货车司机亚伯发的被删短信 |
[24:28] | That gun we recovered– it’s a prototype. | 我们找到的那把枪 是样品 |
[24:32] | Abel and Van Hess brought in 20 crates last week. | 亚伯和范·海斯上周带了二十箱进来 |
[24:35] | That’s 100 of those guns. | 就是说那种枪有一百支 |
[24:39] | And we’ve got no idea who’s got them. | 我们完全不知道在谁手上 |
[24:44] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[24:44] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[24:45] | Detective Fusco. I need to check this in. | 弗斯科警探 把这个登记入库 |
[24:48] | No problem, Detective. | 没问题 警探 |
[24:51] | I need you to sign here and here. | 在这里和这里签字 |
[25:16] | Hello, there. You must be walter. | 你好 你是沃尔特吧 |
[25:19] | Nate Elliot, FBI. It’s good to meet you. | 内特·埃利奥特 联调局的 很高兴见到你 |
[25:23] | Detective Riley seems to think that you might be able | 莱利警探觉得你能协助我们 |
[25:25] | to help us with this gun-smuggling case. | 解决这起枪支走私案 |
[25:29] | I’m always happy to help the law. | 乐于维护法纪 |
[25:38] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[25:46] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[25:49] | Gun! Everyone down! | 枪 大家趴下 |
[25:50] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[25:51] | John? | 约翰 |
[25:51] | Sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[25:52] | He’s coming with us. Everyone back. | 他跟我走 所有人退下 |
[25:56] | John? | 约翰 |
[25:57] | Drop your weapon! | 放下枪 |
[25:58] | J-john? | 约翰 |
[26:07] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:09] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[26:11] | Elias. | 以利亚 |
[26:12] | Come on. | 来 |
[26:21] | Elias is sending his men to our house. | 以利亚派人来我们地头上 |
[26:22] | He looking to start a war? | 他是要开战吗 |
[26:23] | You sure you’re all right? | 你真没问题吗 |
[26:26] | Mother always said I had a hard head. | 我妈总说我榆木脑筋 |
[26:28] | Don’t worry, I’ll get Walter to the safe house. | 别担心 我会把沃尔特带到安全屋 |
[26:29] | Meet you there. First, I have to see an old friend. | 那边见 我先要去见位老朋友 |
[26:35] | Tell me where Elias is. | 告诉我以利亚在哪 |
[26:37] | I’m texting you an address. | 我把地址发短信给你 |
[26:39] | Come alone. | 一个人来 |
[27:08] | There’s no need for that, sir. Mr. Elias is expecting you. | 没必要 先生 以利亚先生正在等你 |
[27:19] | This way. | 这边 |
[27:35] | Hello, john. | 你好啊 约翰 |
[27:39] | See anything you like? | 喜欢哪个 |
[27:42] | Grand theft. | 重大盗窃 |
[27:44] | Assaulting a police officer, attempted kidnapping. | 袭警 意图绑架 |
[27:48] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t take you out right now. | 给我个不抓你的理由 |
[27:51] | I’ll give you three. | 我给你三个 |
[27:54] | All pointed at your head. | 都指着你的头呢 |
[27:58] | Let’s take a walk, shall we? | 一起走走 好吗 |
[28:05] | I have to tell you, I’m disappointed, John, as a friend. | 不得不说 作为朋友 我很失望啊 约翰 |
[28:08] | You seem to forget who I am, | 你似乎忘了我是谁 |
[28:10] | a man with business interests. | 我追逐商业利益 |
[28:12] | Like guns? | 比如枪支 |
[28:16] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:19] | This establishment belongs to my friend Ricardo. | 这里属于我的朋友里卡多 |
[28:22] | Personally, I don’t care much for the illegal gun trade, | 我个人并不在乎非法枪支交易 |
[28:25] | but someone has to keep it under control. | 但总得有人控制 |
[28:28] | Otherwise, the city turns into Chicago. | 否则这城市岂不沦落成了芝加哥 |
[28:30] | Chicago’s a mess, John. | 芝加哥一片混乱 约翰 |
[28:31] | It’s like a damn Tarantino movie out there. | 简直像昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的电影 |
[28:34] | You and I have a problem. | 你我之间可有麻烦了 |
[28:35] | You tried to grab up my witness, twice. | 你想抢走我的证人 两次 |
[28:37] | No, just once, at the precinct. | 不 就一次 分局那里 |
[28:39] | The other attempt was the Armorer. | 另一次是军械师干的 |
[28:41] | The Armorer? | 军械师 |
[28:42] | He’s not important. | 他不重要 |
[28:42] | What’s important is that I speak with your witness. | 重要的是让我跟你的证人谈谈 |
[28:45] | You seem to forget who I am. | 你似乎忘了我是谁 |
[28:48] | Now, you tell me about this Armorer. | 给我解释下那军械师 |
[28:52] | He’s a weapons man from Chicago. | 他是芝加哥的军火商 |
[28:54] | He brought in a hundred of these next-gen guns | 他带进来了一百支新型枪支 |
[28:56] | by leveraging a port authority supervisor. | 方法是贿赂港务局的检查员 |
[28:58] | Banks Van Hess. | 班克斯·范·海斯 |
[29:00] | He hired a driver by the name of Abel Mindler to transport them. | 他雇了卡车司机亚伯·米德勒运货 |
[29:03] | Yes, but Abel Mindler was an honest man. | 没错 但亚伯·米德勒为人正直 |
[29:06] | Once he realized what he was carrying, | 他一发觉他运了些什么 |
[29:07] | he dumped the truck with the guns. | 就立马扔了装枪的卡车 |
[29:10] | The truck. | 卡车 |
[29:12] | The truck is still missing. | 卡车依旧下落不明 |
[29:15] | Those weapons are still out there somewhere. | 武器仍散落在外 |
[29:17] | Which is why the Armorer sent men to have a chat with Abel Mindler, | 所以军械师派人去找亚伯·米德勒谈 |
[29:19] | but it went away. | 可惜谈崩了 |
[29:22] | Abel had a nasty fall trying to escape them. | 亚伯逃跑时失足摔了下去 |
[29:25] | It’s hard to find good help these days. | 如今得力之人不好找啊 |
[29:29] | But now your man knows where the truck is, John. | 现在你那证人清楚卡车在哪儿 约翰 |
[29:32] | It’s got to be why the Armorer is after him, | 所以军械师紧咬他不放 |
[29:36] | and it’s why you’re gonna bring Walter Dang to me. | 所以你得把沃尔特·丹格交给我 |
[29:41] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[30:01] | He should have come out to deliver some food by now. | 他应该出门送餐了吧 |
[30:03] | Maybe they’re backed up. | 或许他们换班了 |
[30:08] | I realize why you disagree with my work, by the way. | 对了 我知道你为什么对我的工作不以为然 |
[30:13] | You don’t feel the end justifies the means. | 你不认同唯结果论 |
[30:16] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[30:19] | I know what it means to build something troubling, | 我曾经制造出有隐患之物 |
[30:21] | because in the end, it might help people; | 只为其结果可能会造福人类 |
[30:24] | and I know what it means to regret it, | 我也曾经为此而后悔 |
[30:26] | so I suppose you could say it depends. | 所以 要看具体情况吧 |
[30:30] | Are you having second thoughts about what we’re doing here? | 你在质疑我们所做的一切吗 |
[30:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[30:50] | Where are our things? | 我们的东西呢 |
[30:52] | There. | 那边 |
[30:59] | We should run. | 快跑 |
[31:04] | So where’s this safe house? | 安全屋在哪儿啊 |
[31:08] | It’s close. John’s on his way. | 快到了 约翰在路上了 |
[31:10] | So listen, let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[31:13] | How long you been working with him? | 你跟他合作多久了 |
[31:15] | My partner? A couple months. | 我的搭档吗 好几个月了 |
[31:16] | No, I don’t mean Detective Riley. | 不 我不是说莱利警探 |
[31:18] | I mean John. You know, secret identity. | 我是说约翰 你懂的 秘密身份 |
[31:23] | Few years, right, right here in New York? | 在纽约好几年了吧 |
[31:24] | I wanted to ask you about that. | 我是问你这个 |
[31:29] | Yeah, Fusco. | 弗斯科 |
[31:31] | I know why people are after Walter. | 我知道他们为什么紧咬沃尔特了 |
[31:33] | It’s not he knows, it’s what he has: Abel’s phone. | 不是因为他知道什么 是为他的手里的东西 亚伯的手机 |
[31:36] | Phone? | 手机 |
[31:37] | What phone? | 什么手机 |
[31:39] | Abel ditched the truck with the guns, | 亚伯扔下那一卡车的枪 |
[31:41] | but his phone kept a record of the GPS coordinates. | 但他的手机记下了GPS坐标 |
[31:43] | Walter, you’ve basically got a treasure map in your pocket. | 沃尔特 你口袋里装着藏宝图啊 |
[31:50] | Come on, we’re gonna get you inside now. | 快 你得赶紧进去 |
[31:51] | You move and we take your boy apart! | 你敢动 我们就撕了你 |
[31:54] | The phone! Where’s Mindler’s phone? | 手机呢 米德勒的手机在哪儿 |
[31:59] | Move an inch, I’ll blow your head off. | 再往前一步 我就打爆你的头 |
[32:03] | John! | 约翰 |
[32:19] | Come on, come on. | 起来 起来 |
[32:31] | I think it missed the major blood vessel, Shaw. | 应该没伤到大动脉 肖 |
[32:33] | But your deltoid is gonna hurt like hell. | 不过你的三角肌要疼死了 |
[32:35] | Damn! Why couldn’t Finch be here playing computer games? | 该死 怎么就不是芬奇在这儿玩电脑 |
[32:38] | Yeah, he’s not, so you want to tell me where I’m going? | 反正就不是了 能说说要我去哪儿吗 |
[32:40] | The bad guys got the phone, | 那些坏人一拿到手机 |
[32:41] | and they’ll use it to find the truckload of guns, | 就能找到那一卡车枪 |
[32:43] | and when they do, Walter will be one dead fake cop. | 一旦他们得手 沃尔特这假警察就死定了 |
[32:47] | Baby. | 小宝宝 |
[32:50] | Okay, the Armorer has the phone, | 军械师拿到了手机 |
[32:51] | but we have the backup of the cell phone GPS coordinates. | 不过我们拿到了备份的GPS坐标 |
[32:55] | I’m sending you there now. Keep going north. | 我现在就发给你 一直向北 |
[33:03] | They’re all here, boss, all 20 cases. | 都在这儿 老大 全部二十箱 |
[33:11] | Yeah, it’s me. We’re in business. | 是我 都搞定了 |
[33:14] | We have the guns. | 我们拿到枪了 |
[33:23] | That means I don’t need you anymore. | 所以你已经没用了 |
[33:25] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[33:27] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[33:28] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[33:33] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[33:38] | Crap. | 糟了 |
[33:42] | Finish it. | 搞定 |
[33:56] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[34:05] | It’s about time you showed up. | 你也该出场了 |
[34:07] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[34:24] | John! | 约翰 |
[34:34] | I got you shot. | 我害你中枪了 |
[34:36] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:41] | Here, you did good. | 给 你做得很好 |
[35:04] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[35:13] | So you’re the Armorer. It’s a pleasure. | 你就是军械师 幸会 |
[35:18] | Those guns would have changed the balance of power in my city. | 这些枪会颠覆整个城市的势力平衡 |
[35:20] | Did you think I’d let that happen? | 你以为我会袖手旁观吗 |
[35:23] | He’s smarter than you, old man. | 他比你聪明 老东西 |
[35:27] | You’re not the one behind this. | 幕后推手不是你啊 |
[35:31] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[35:36] | Tell me who it is. | 告诉我是谁 |
[35:38] | Tell me now, I put you on a helicopter | 告诉我 我把你拉上直升机 |
[35:39] | and save your life. You get to live. | 救你一命 让你活下去 |
[35:45] | Screw you. | 去死吧 |
[35:51] | -Sorry. -No, that’s all right. I know who it is. | -抱歉 -没关系 我知道是谁 |
[36:07] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[36:10] | You got shot in the arm, not the head. | 你是肩膀中枪 不是被爆头 |
[36:16] | That was so awesome! | 刚才真是牛爆了 |
[36:37] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[36:38] | Don’t say it. | 别说 |
[36:38] | No, don’t say it. | 不行 别说 |
[36:40] | It’s just a scratch. | 只是擦伤而已 |
[36:43] | So, Mr. Dang, on behalf of the NYPD, | 丹格先生 我代表纽约警方 |
[36:46] | I’d like to thank you for helping us take down | 感谢你帮助我们抓获了 |
[36:49] | a dangerous gun smuggler. | 那名危险的枪支走私贩 |
[37:01] | Just a second. I-I need to speak with you. | 稍等 我有话跟你说 |
[37:10] | So, Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[37:13] | what you’ve seen with me and my other friends– | 你看见了我和我的朋友 |
[37:17] | Don’t worry. Nobody would believe me anyway. | 不用担心 反正也没人会相信我 |
[37:20] | Listen, that vigilante I heard about, | 那个传说中的义警 |
[37:24] | the man in the suit? | 那名西装男 |
[37:26] | I didn’t tell you the rest. | 我还没说完 |
[37:28] | He disappeared a few months ago, and crime went up– | 几个月前他消失了 罪案开始泛滥 |
[37:31] | violence, killings, | 暴力 杀戮 |
[37:35] | and the city needed somebody to keep up the fight, | 这座城市需要有人为之战斗 |
[37:36] | So I figured, why not me? | 我就想 为什么不能是我 |
[37:38] | But you know, “Me” kind of sucks, | 但你知道 我有点逊 |
[37:41] | so I invented Detective Forge, | 所以我假扮福治警探 |
[37:45] | all because the man in the suit went away. | 只是因为西装男离开了 |
[37:49] | But I was wrong, wasn’t I? He wasn’t really gone at all. | 但我错了 对不对 他并没有真正离开 |
[37:58] | Good-bye, Walter. | 再见 沃尔特 |
[38:18] | I want to–I want to talk to you about Abel. | 我想 我想跟你说说亚伯的事 |
[38:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:31] | It’s time we had a chat about your truck. | 该聊聊你的卡车了 |
[38:51] | Elias? | 以利亚 |
[38:52] | Dominic, you’re a hard man to find. | 多米尼克 你可真不好找啊 |
[38:56] | Where are they? | 货在哪儿 |
[38:59] | Don’t play, old man. You know why I came. | 别耍花样 老东西 你知道我为什么来 |
[39:01] | The guns are gone, for good. | 枪你永远别想找到 |
[39:04] | My friend at the NYPD agreed | 我在纽约警局的朋友答应 |
[39:06] | to personally supervise their destruction. | 亲自确认枪支销毁 |
[39:08] | Your friend, John Riley? | 你的朋友 约翰·莱利 |
[39:13] | How many’d you bring? | 你带了多少 |
[39:14] | Snipers? Three. | 阻击手吗 三个 |
[39:17] | Plus the Barrett gun prototype about a half mile that way. | 再加上巴雷特狙击步枪的样品 那边八百米外 |
[39:19] | I kept that one for myself. | 我自己留了一把 |
[39:21] | Guess I should be flattered. | 受宠若惊啊 |
[39:24] | Some underestimate you. I don’t. | 别人低估你 我不会 |
[39:28] | You created the Armorer, | 你一手创造了军械师 |
[39:31] | a figurehead to take the fall for you if the gun deal went bad. | 一个可以在贩枪出事后为你顶罪的傀儡 |
[39:34] | Is that what I did? | 是我干的吗 |
[39:37] | This is the second time you’ve seen fit | 这是你第二次跑来 |
[39:40] | to interfere in my business. | 插手我的生意 |
[39:42] | You should’ve stayed underground. | 你应该好好待在地下 |
[39:46] | Years ago, back before the ice breakers, | 很多年前 世上没有破冰机 |
[39:49] | this water would freeze over in winter sometimes, | 这片水一到冬天就会结冰 |
[39:51] | all the way across. | 整整一片 |
[39:53] | It looked quiet, almost dead, but it wasn’t. | 看起来一片宁静 静如死亡 但却不是 |
[39:56] | No? | 不是 |
[39:56] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[39:58] | Just hidden for a while. | 只是深藏起来 |
[40:00] | But after its winter period, it would roar back to life, | 冬天过后 它会再次咆哮新生 |
[40:03] | The water flowing so fast, an unwary man could drown. | 水流一泻汪洋 稍不留神 就会被冲走 |
[40:07] | So springtime’s here, is that it? | 这是春天来了 是吗 |
[40:09] | I have never interfered in your business, Dominic. | 我从未插手你的生意 多米尼克 |
[40:12] | I have only conducted my own. You’d do well to stay clear. | 我只做自己的事 你乖乖袖手 |
[40:17] | A man is not a river, | 人 不是河 |
[40:20] | and you are not a king. | 而你 不是王 |
[40:38] | Harold, what are you doing next month? | 哈罗德 你下个月有什么安排 |
[40:42] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[40:44] | I have to be in New York. | 我得去纽约 |
[40:46] | Angel investor nonsense. | “天使投资”之类的 |
[40:48] | I thought maybe we could have a coffee. | 也许我们可以一起喝杯咖啡 |
[40:52] | I would like that. | 我很乐意 |
[41:04] | Try not to get mugged until then. | 小心不要被抢劫了 |
[41:28] | You’re sure you installed it in her computer? | 你确定装在她电脑上了吗 |
[41:31] | Quite sure. What were you thinking, | 很确定 你在想什么啊 |
[41:33] | knocking me about like that? | 把我撞成这样 |
[41:35] | You’re being well compensated. | 你会得到很好的补偿 |
[41:37] | You’re well rid of that woman. She’s a bitch. | 甩了那女人算你走运 她是个贱人 |
[41:40] | Don’t call her that. | 别那么说她 |
[41:44] | Our business is finished. Go. | 我们的事完了 走 |
[41:54] | And have you enjoyed Hong Kong? | 你喜欢香港吗 |
[41:56] | Yes, the conference was interesting, thanks. | 是的 会议很有趣 谢谢 |
[41:58] | Gave me a few thoughts on phase one. | 给我些第一阶段的想法 |
[42:01] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[42:01] | I’ll present them to you when we meet in New York. | 我下周会去纽约向你讲解 |
[42:03] | Get your checkbook ready. | 准备好你的支票吧 |
[42:05] | We’re very eager to meet you. See you in a month. | 我们热切地期盼着见你 一个月后见 |
[42:19] | Morning, sir. | 早 先生 |
[42:21] | Just wanted to give you a quick report on Asia. | 要向您报告亚洲的情况 |
[42:24] | The startup in Guangzhou and the factory in Mumbai. | 广州的新公司和孟买的工厂 |
[42:28] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[42:30] | And the seed money for the new company in Tokyo. | 还有给东京新公司的种子基金 |
[42:34] | Elizabeth Bridges. | 伊丽莎白·布里奇斯 |
[42:38] | Samaritan is becoming very interested in her algorithms. | 撒马利亚人对她的算法很感兴趣 |
[42:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:45] | I’ve no idea. | 不知道 |