时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything… | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:16] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 |
[00:33] | If your number’s up, we’ll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | I’m going in alone. | 我自己进去 |
[01:07] | Academy exercise terminated. | 警校操练结束 |
[01:18] | Sorry, instructor. | 抱歉 教官 |
[01:20] | You didn’t say I couldn’t use the fire escape. | 你可没说我不能用防火梯 |
[01:23] | Guess I can’t fault you for painting outside the lines. | 看来我也不好指责你别出心裁 |
[01:25] | Sounds like you’re enjoying your temporary assignment | 看来你相当享受这份临时的 |
[01:28] | as a weapons and tactics instructor, Mr. Reese. | 武器战术教官工作啊 里瑟先生 |
[01:31] | I’m lucky the academy was a bit shorthanded. | 我运气好 警校缺人手啊 |
[01:33] | And our new number? | 我们的新号码呢 |
[01:36] | She doesn’t need much instruction. | 她不太需要指导 |
[01:38] | She must be a natural then, because Detective Fusco | 那她肯定是有天赋 因为弗斯科警探 |
[01:40] | has just sent me her background check, and… | 刚刚把她的背景调查发了过来 |
[01:43] | Silva comes from a middle-class family in Rochester. | 希尔瓦出身于罗契斯特市的中产阶级家庭 |
[01:46] | Bachelor’s in criminal justice. 3.0 GPA. | 犯罪学学士 GPA平均分数3.0 |
[01:49] | Everything suggesting that she’s quite average. | 处处显示她很普通 |
[01:53] | I’d call her unconventional. | 我看她是不走寻常路 |
[01:55] | Sounds like someone I know. | 听起来好像我认识的某人 |
[01:58] | Good work, recruits. | 做得不错 各位学员 |
[02:00] | Let’s clean ’em, rack ’em, and stack ’em. | 全部清理归置好 |
[02:05] | Silva. Whose team you on out there? | 希尔瓦 你是哪个部门的 |
[02:08] | Excuse me? | 干嘛 |
[02:10] | You broke ranks and the rules. | 你肆意越级 破坏规矩 |
[02:12] | You need to check yourself | 你得自省一下 |
[02:12] | before your antics cost all of us. | 免得你的胡来把我们全坑了 |
[02:15] | Why don’t you try pulling your own weight, Dutch boy? | 管好你自己的事儿吧 荷兰小子 |
[02:17] | Police are supposed to enforce the rules, not break them. | 警察应该遵守规矩 而不是破坏规矩 |
[02:20] | Maybe I’m not done breaking things. | 也许我还没破坏完呢 |
[02:24] | Easy there, iceman. | 得了 酷哥儿 |
[02:26] | No need for jealousy. | 别吃醋啊 |
[02:28] | NYPD will always need dispatchers. | 纽约警局也需要调度员啊 |
[02:30] | Next time’s real weapons with live rounds. | 下次是真枪实弹 |
[02:32] | Be a shame if there was a training accident. | 出事故就不好看了 |
[02:34] | Yeah, watch your back. | 是啊 小心点儿 |
[02:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:37] | Our recruit has an enemy inside the class. | 学员在校内还要树敌 |
[02:39] | As if law enforcement wasn’t already dangerous enough. | 执法本身难道还不够危险么 |
[02:42] | If Recruit Kane has his way, | 要是凯恩学员出招 |
[02:44] | Silva won’t make it that far. | 希尔瓦只怕撑不到出去执法的那天 |
[02:47] | Threat looks like a fellow cadet. | 威胁好像是来自同学 |
[02:49] | Forget that meter maid. | 别管那娘娘腔 |
[02:50] | Teach me some of those tactics. | 教教我那些战术吧 |
[02:52] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[02:53] | I got cleanup. | 我来清理 |
[02:55] | Sure thing, Ortiz. | 行啊 奥蒂兹 |
[03:07] | Apparently, even an expert marksman like you | 看来即便是你这样的神枪手 |
[03:09] | still has a thing or two to learn about tactics. | 也有让你防不胜防的战术啊 |
[03:12] | Iris, are you stalking me? | 爱莉丝 你在跟踪我么 |
[03:13] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡说 |
[03:15] | I just finished teaching a class | 我刚授完课 |
[03:17] | on the importance of mental health to some new recruits. | 向新学员讲解心理健康的重要性 |
[03:20] | Maybe you should sit in sometime. | 也许 你也应该听听 |
[03:23] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒我了 |
[03:24] | Thank you for the endorsement of my instructor position. | 谢谢你为我的教官职位背书 |
[03:27] | Given the ongoing IA investigation | 鉴于最近的内务部调查 |
[03:30] | and your recent firing of a weapon inside a police precinct, | 再加上你最近在警局内开枪 |
[03:33] | figured it couldn’t hurt to get you reacquainted with the rules. | 让你重新熟悉一下规矩没坏处 |
[03:36] | We making progress on the excessive force front? | 关于滥用武力的问题 有进展了吗 |
[03:40] | Yes, we are. | 有啊 |
[03:42] | I’ll see you tomorrow morning for your appointment? | 明早预约时间见 |
[03:44] | Bright and early, doc. | 迫不及待啊 医生 |
[03:51] | Do you still have eyes on our number, Mr. Reese? | 还在监视我们的号码吗 里瑟先生 |
[03:54] | Yes, and we’re about to get ears. | 是的 而且马上就能监听了 |
[04:01] | Silva, | 希尔瓦 |
[04:04] | coming out with us for a beer? | 一起喝一杯 |
[04:06] | Can’t tonight. Got a date. | 今晚不行 有约会 |
[04:08] | Yeah, no problem. Maybe another time. | 没问题 那下次 |
[04:10] | Perhaps you should look into Silva’s date. | 也许你应该查下希尔瓦的约会 |
[04:13] | I would, Harold, | 行啊 哈罗德 |
[04:14] | except you’re not the only one with homework to grade. | 可有作业要批的不止你一位啊 |
[04:17] | Got to hand off to the night crew. | 得让晚班接手了 |
[04:20] | Sounds like Detective Fusco’s going to | 看来弗斯科警探 |
[04:21] | have to pick up an extra shift. | 要加班了 |
[04:51] | Samaritan has uncovered evidence that an ISA agent | 撒马利亚人发现一位ISA特工 |
[04:56] | allowed members of a criminal outfit to escape with our virus. | 放走了犯罪组织的成员 让他们带病毒逃了 |
[04:59] | Escape from surveillance? | 逃过了监控 |
[05:03] | One of them has proven to be particularly elusive, | 其中一位尤其神秘莫测 |
[05:07] | avoiding cameras and detection. | 避开了全部的监控侦查 |
[05:10] | Makes me wonder if it might be related to our underground friends. | 让我怀疑是不是跟那几位地下朋友有关 |
[05:18] | Of course, you want me to track her down. | 当然了 你想我去追她 |
[05:21] | Perfect task for a former investigator for the Hague, don’t you think? | 最适合前海牙国际法院调查员的任务 不是吗 |
[05:28] | These crews are audacious but predictable. | 那伙人胆大无畏 但容易预测 |
[05:31] | They hide in plain sight | 他们会大隐于市 |
[05:32] | behind everyday 9:00-to-5:00 cover jobs, | 拿朝九晚五的日常工作当掩护 |
[05:34] | Luring them into a false sense of security. | 慢慢陷入了安全的错觉中 |
[05:37] | The thing they always forget? | 有一个问题他们总是会忽略 |
[05:38] | Relationships. | 羁绊 |
[05:40] | No matter who they become or where they hide, | 不论他们变成谁 在哪里 |
[05:43] | there will always be the people they meet, | 他们永远都会跟特定的人相遇 |
[05:46] | the people they love, the people they wrong. | 相爱 相怨 |
[05:49] | All of whom can be leveraged. | 这些都可以当筹码 |
[05:51] | Good old-fashioned human intelligence. | 经典的人类智能 |
[05:56] | Just need the first thread. | 只需要个起点 |
[05:59] | Start pulling. | 开始吧 |
[06:01] | Meanwhile, Samaritan will continue to do its part. | 于此同时 撒马利亚人会继续它的部分 |
[06:10] | Our recruit’s still waiting on her date. | 那学员还在等约会呢 |
[06:13] | You know, of all my confidential informants, | 我所有的线人中 |
[06:16] | you got the nicest wheels. | 你的车最好了 |
[06:18] | Just feel lucky I’m not making you pay this CI. | 算你幸运 本线人不用你付钱 |
[06:22] | The Miss Estee Lauder gig pays like crap. | 雅诗兰黛专柜小姐赚的那点儿破钱 |
[06:24] | If it weren’t for the perks– | 要不是姐有外快 |
[06:25] | Perks? | 外快 |
[06:26] | Yeah, the free eyeliner. | 免费眼线笔啊 |
[06:30] | The five-finger free. | 顺手牵羊 |
[06:32] | You wear makeup? | 你还化妆了 |
[06:40] | Maybelline. Check this out. | 我说美宝莲 你瞧 |
[06:42] | I thought Wonder Boy said that Silva was too busy to join her classmates. | 神奇小子还说希尔瓦忙得没空陪同学玩 |
[06:51] | Apparently, she’s not too busy to case them. | 看来她倒是有空去查他们 |
[07:04] | Looks like her date just showed up. | 似乎她的约会对象出现了 |
[07:10] | These them? | 就他们 |
[07:12] | Those are the targets. | 那些是目标 |
[07:15] | You ready to move on this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[07:21] | Say the word. | 下令吧 |
[07:30] | Keep it stealth. | 秘密进行 |
[07:32] | Stick to the plan. | 按计划行事 |
[07:36] | I don’t know who Deep Throat is, | 不知道这位深喉是谁 |
[07:38] | but I think our recruit is a little more than antisocial. | 不过我看这学员是有点反社会啊 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I’d say. | 同意啊 |
[07:44] | Sounds more like she’s planning on taking out the competition. | 看来她是准备要清理竞争对手啊 |
[08:00] | Any updates on Silva’s target, Mr. Reese? | 希尔瓦的目标有消息吗 里瑟先生 |
[08:03] | No, but she’s applying her lesson on curb searches | 没有 不过她正在学活学用调查课程 |
[08:05] | by going through their trash. | 翻垃圾箱呢 |
[08:09] | 爱莉丝·坎贝尔 你错过预约了 打电话来另约 | |
[08:13] | Any clues on Silva’s phone? | 希尔瓦的电话有发现吗 |
[08:15] | I’ve combed through the data. | 我梳理了一下数据 |
[08:16] | She’s collecting personal information on all of the other recruits. | 她在收集所有学员的个人信息 |
[08:20] | Phone numbers, email accounts, home addresses, | 电话号码 电邮账户 家庭地址 |
[08:23] | even locker combinations. | 甚至是储物柜密码 |
[08:25] | A mole inside the academy, | 警校的内奸 |
[08:27] | just when we flushed out HR. | 我们才刚除掉了HR |
[08:29] | She may be searching for recruits who can be blackmailed. | 她也许是在调查学员 以备勒索 |
[08:32] | Question is, who’s she working for? | 问题是 她是为谁工作呢 |
[08:34] | Going through the trash? | 翻垃圾箱呢 |
[08:37] | I–I threw away a receipt. | 我 我掉了张收据 |
[08:40] | You missed a good time last night. | 你昨晚可错过好戏了 |
[08:42] | Sorry I couldn’t make it. | 真遗憾没去成 |
[08:44] | Oh, no worries. | 没关系 |
[08:45] | Maybe we can grab a bite to eat after class tonight. | 不如我们今晚下课后一起吃顿饭 |
[08:48] | Sorry, I wish I could, but I have an important appointment. | 抱歉 我也想去 但我有件要紧事儿 |
[08:53] | Rain check? | 改天再约 |
[08:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:55] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:58] | Sounds like Silva has an admirer. | 看来希尔瓦有倾慕者啊 |
[09:00] | I don’t think it’s mutual. | 我看是单恋 |
[09:02] | Anything on Silva’s date from last night? | 希尔瓦昨晚的约会对象有消息没 |
[09:04] | Shaw and Fusco followed him to the suburbs, | 肖和弗斯科跟踪他到了郊外 |
[09:07] | so we’re still working on it. | 还在努力中 |
[09:34] | Deep Throat’s a late riser, huh? | 深喉不是个早起的货哈 |
[09:36] | If he takes any longer, I’m gonna ruin this upholstered leather. | 他再睡下去 真皮座椅都要被我坐穿了 |
[09:43] | Heads up. There’s our guy. | 小心 他出来了 |
[09:52] | Should we follow him? | 我们要跟踪他吗 |
[09:53] | I put a tracker on that clunker. | 我在那老破车上装上跟踪器了 |
[09:55] | Plus, I’m betting there’s more secrets inside the house. | 而且 我敢说那房子里料更多 |
[10:00] | Come on. | 走 |
[10:01] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[10:23] | 1258 coming through. | 1258出来了 |
[10:31] | You got ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[10:37] | Where is my regular attorney? | 我之前的律师呢 |
[10:39] | We had a deal. | 我们商量过了 |
[10:41] | He got reassigned. | 他另有任务 |
[10:43] | Not to worry though. The drug charge won’t stick. | 不过不用担心 毒品指控不会成立 |
[10:46] | But we need to review a few things. | 不过我们得再梳理一下 |
[10:49] | How did you come to work for Tomas’ crew? | 你怎么会为托马斯一伙工作 |
[10:54] | Attorney-client privilege, and I checked the observation room just in case. | 律师当事人特权 为防万一 观察室我也查过了 |
[10:59] | Rest assured, no one’s watching. | 放心 没人监视 |
[11:04] | You do a few little jobs first, | 先做几个小活 |
[11:07] | build a reputation. | 建立声誉 |
[11:08] | Then, when you’re good, you get recommended. | 只要做得好 就有了推荐 |
[11:11] | At the end of the day, it’s all about relationships. | 说到底 都是靠羁绊关系 |
[11:15] | You are trusting people with your life. | 这是交托性命的信任 |
[11:18] | So who recommended you? | 谁推荐的你 |
[11:22] | No names. | 没名字 |
[11:23] | Not even to lawyers. | 对律师也没有 |
[11:26] | And what does any of this have to do with my drug case? | 这跟我的毒品案有什么关系 |
[11:29] | Unless you want to risk doing time, | 不想冒险坐牢 |
[11:31] | we need to be thorough. | 就一定要万无一失 |
[11:33] | So I’ll ask you again. | 所以我再问一遍 |
[11:35] | Who recommended you to Tomas’ crew, | 谁推荐你加入托马斯一伙的 |
[11:38] | And who recommended your replacement? | 又是谁推荐了你的替代者 |
[11:47] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[11:59] | We weren’t done talking. | 我们还没谈完 |
[12:01] | Like you said, Katya, | 正如你所说 卡迪亚 |
[12:04] | at the end of the day… | 说到底 |
[12:09] | it’s all about relationships. | 都是靠羁绊 |
[12:21] | There’s a guy. | 有个人 |
[12:26] | His name’s Romeo. | 名叫欧密欧 |
[12:37] | Thanks for those tips on tactics. | 谢谢你的战术教导 |
[12:38] | You’re starting to catch on. | 你快赶上了 |
[12:46] | See you later, Ortiz. | 回见 奥蒂兹 |
[12:47] | Take it easy. | 沉住气 |
[12:50] | Wait. Not so fast, Detective. | 等等 别急 警探 |
[12:53] | You missed your appointment this morning. | 你错过今早的预约了 |
[12:55] | You’re being evasive. | 你这是逃避 |
[12:57] | Sorry about that. How about we– | 抱歉 不如我们 |
[12:58] | Continue building on our progress? | 继续巩固进展 |
[13:00] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[13:01] | Unfortunately, it’s not a good time. | 遗憾的是 时间不好 |
[13:02] | Would you rather I pull my endorsement of your instructor position? | 你宁可我撤销对你教官职位的背书吗 |
[13:06] | How about a walk and talk? | 不如边走边谈 |
[13:07] | What? | 什么 |
[13:09] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:11] | Fine. | 行 |
[13:12] | We can start where we left off, | 我们接着上次的话题 |
[13:14] | your hero complex, | 你的英雄情结 |
[13:16] | which men often develop in response | 大多数有英雄情结的人 |
[13:18] | to being bullied as a child. | 儿童时都被人欺凌过 |
[13:19] | Iris, my school didn’t have bullies. | 爱莉丝 我的学校可没有欺凌 |
[13:21] | I kept them in line. | 都听我的话 乖得很 |
[13:23] | Bullying bullies is kind of the very definition | 欺凌欺凌者正是 |
[13:25] | of a hero complex. | 英雄情结的主要表现 |
[13:27] | Reese, we got a problem. | 里瑟 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:30] | Silva isn’t a recruit. | 希尔瓦不是学员 |
[13:31] | She’s already a cop. | 她已经是个警察了 |
[13:34] | She’s hunting a mole inside the Academy. | 她在调查警校的内奸 |
[13:36] | And according to her last entry, she already knows who it is. | 从她上一次报告来看 她已经知道是谁了 |
[13:40] | You seem distracted. | 你看起来有点分心 |
[13:44] | There something else on your mind? | 在想别的事儿吗 |
[13:46] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[13:48] | Look, I’m not sure what you’re running from, but– | 我不知道你在逃避什么 但是 |
[13:51] | I’m not running from anything. | 我没有在逃避 |
[13:51] | I’m trying to save someone. | 我在救人 |
[13:55] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[14:07] | It’s all right. Come on. | 没事了 起来吧 |
[14:12] | What just happened? | 刚才出什么事了 |
[14:15] | You were saying about my hero complex? | 刚才你说到我有英雄情结 |
[14:19] | Boys, we got this wrong. | 小子们 我们搞错了 |
[14:21] | Silva isn’t the perpetrator. She’s the victim. | 希尔瓦不是行凶者 她是受害人 |
[14:23] | And our undercover cop’s just been outed. | 卧底警察已经暴露了 |
[14:34] | What the hell was that all about? | 刚才到底是怎么回事 |
[14:35] | Why were they shooting at us? | 他们为什么朝我们开枪 |
[14:37] | I’ll explain it all later. | 以后跟你解释 |
[14:42] | You were following me. | 你跟踪我 |
[14:43] | You first. | 你先来 |
[14:44] | Why are you casing your classmates? | 你为什么要调查你的同学 |
[14:46] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没这闲工夫 |
[14:47] | I know you’re a cop. | 我知道你是警察 |
[14:49] | The tactical course, | 战术课程 |
[14:50] | the way you just handled yourself– | 刚才你的应对 |
[14:51] | This isn’t your first rodeo. | 你不是第一次了 |
[14:53] | You’ve been through the academy before. | 你以前读过警校 |
[14:55] | Yes, I’m a cop. | 对 我是警察 |
[14:59] | Internal Affairs? | 内务部 |
[15:00] | I’ve said enough. | 我说得够多了 |
[15:02] | Why is IA interested in the academy? | 内务部为什么对警校感兴趣 |
[15:04] | Is there a mole? | 有内奸吗 |
[15:05] | Look, right now, I need to get to my handler. | 现在 我得去找我的联络员 |
[15:07] | If I’m compromised, it means he is too. | 既然我暴露了 他肯定也暴露了 |
[15:09] | So we’ll call him. | 快给他打电话 |
[15:11] | No. Nothing digital. | 不行 不能用电子通讯 |
[15:12] | Look, I can explain more later, but right this second, | 我以后再跟你解释 但是现在 |
[15:14] | I need to warn him in person. | 我得亲自去提醒他 |
[15:16] | I’m coming as your backup. | 我当你的支援 |
[15:18] | Just don’t get kneecapped like you did in training. | 别跟训练时似的 被废掉膝盖 |
[15:21] | Careful, John. | 小心点 约翰 |
[15:22] | If Silva’s Internal Affairs, | 如果希尔瓦是内务部的 |
[15:24] | she’s not just our number. | 她就不只是我们的号码了 |
[15:25] | She’s a threat to your cover. | 她还会威胁到你的身份 |
[15:33] | 监控受干扰 疑似黑帮活动 | |
[15:34] | The RTCC tracked the shooter’s SUV | 实时犯罪中心查到枪手的SUV |
[15:36] | to this neighborhood. | 就停在这个区 |
[15:38] | Tally ho. | 有了 |
[15:38] | He’s headed into that community center. | 他正在去社区中心的路上 |
[15:43] | This place used to be a dump. | 这地方以前烂如垃圾场 |
[15:45] | Someone gave it a fresh coat. | 有人好好整理了一番 |
[15:58] | Heads up. | 小心 |
[15:59] | That guy matches the description of our shooter. | 那家伙符合枪手的描述 |
[16:14] | Secure texting. | 安全短信 |
[16:16] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[16:28] | You kids listen up. | 孩子们听着 |
[16:30] | You tell your mother to catch up on your tuition, you hear? | 叫你妈妈把学费补上 知道吗 |
[16:33] | And you keep your head on a swivel. | 你 给我低调点 |
[16:36] | Them city coveralls be coming to fix them cameras real soon. | 市里很快就会派人来修好摄像头的 |
[16:41] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[16:44] | Get a new ball. | 买个新球去 |
[16:45] | That one look like the nutsack on a water buffalo. | 那个都像裹着水牛皮的蛋蛋了 |
[16:49] | All right, Meech. He’ll see you now. | 好了 米奇 他可以见你了 |
[17:07] | You got it? Good. | 你拿到了 很好 |
[17:10] | Meet in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[17:12] | Mini? | 迷你 |
[17:13] | You know that guy? | 你认识他 |
[17:15] | Dominic’s muscle. | 多米尼克的打手 |
[17:16] | We have history. | 我们见过 |
[17:18] | Dominic? | 多米尼克 |
[17:20] | So it’s the Brotherhood trying to kill an IA cop? | 兄弟会想杀内务部的警察 |
[17:21] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[17:23] | To protect their mole. | 保护他们的内奸 |
[17:24] | You getting all this, finch? | 你都听见了吗 芬奇 |
[17:26] | Gang money winning the local hearts and minds. | 帮派用钱收买人心 |
[17:29] | Yeah, but knowing Dominic, it’s the Pablo Escobar version. | 看来多米尼克 变身巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔版本了 |
[17:29] | 哥伦比亚大毒枭 贩毒资产打入全球富豪榜 收买官员 刺杀无法收买之人 | |
[17:33] | If he can’t win the former, | 既然无法青出于蓝 |
[17:34] | he’ll just put two in the latter. | 就直接杀进后备军里 |
[17:36] | How’s it going out there? | 情况如何 |
[17:39] | Boys seeing the light. | 小子们挺识时务 |
[17:41] | Coming over from all them other gangs, | 纷纷从其他帮派转来投靠了 |
[17:42] | just like them Trinitarios. | 就像3NI帮一样 |
[17:44] | They all take a knee when shown the green. | 有一个人归顺其他人就会跟着 |
[17:47] | Dominoes are tumbling. | 多米诺骨牌开始倒下 |
[17:49] | Except one. | 有一个例外 |
[17:50] | Elias. | 以利亚 |
[17:52] | Still some ranks protecting their old lion. | 仍有群人在保护他们老去的雄狮 |
[17:55] | Somehow he keeps his pride intact. | 他仍能维持他的荣耀 |
[17:58] | He’s got to have someone, somewhere, | 他一定是有人 |
[18:00] | helping him hold it all together. | 在支持他 |
[18:01] | Gonna take some time before we get some dirt on them Italian boys. | 得花点时间才能查出意大利佬的把柄 |
[18:05] | That omerta and all, you know. | 黑手党的”沉默法则” |
[18:06] | Who says we have to do the digging? | 谁说要我们去查了 |
[18:08] | This here’s a strategic war. | 这是战略战争 |
[18:11] | We got to play smarter. | 得玩聪明点 |
[18:12] | Mini’s talking one hell of a good game for a gun toter. | “迷你”区区一个打手懂得可真多 |
[18:15] | What do you got? | 你那边什么情况 |
[18:17] | Silva gave us the slip. | 希尔瓦跑了 |
[18:18] | Had help from some damn cop in a suit. | 一个该死的西装警察帮了他 |
[18:20] | You just jeopardized six months of hard work. | 六个月的辛苦策划被你毁了 |
[18:24] | Seeing as how you can’t do your job… | 既然你连自己的活都干不好 |
[18:27] | No. | 不 |
[18:28] | I’ll make it right. | 我会纠正过来 |
[18:29] | Promise, man. Please. | 保证 求你了 |
[18:34] | Like I told all of you, | 我说过了 |
[18:37] | we all die in the end. | 我们都难逃一死 |
[18:39] | You’re finished, have the janitor mop up. | 没你的事了 让看门人清理干净 |
[18:42] | Man owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[18:44] | Finch, I think we underestimated Mini. | 芬奇 我们之前低估了”迷你” |
[18:46] | He just ordered an execution. | 他刚刚下令处决一个人 |
[18:49] | No. | 不 |
[18:50] | Miss Shaw, we had it all wrong. | 肖女士 我们搞错了 |
[18:54] | Mini isn’t the guy taking orders. | “迷你”不是执行命令之人 |
[18:58] | He’s the one giving them. | 他是下达命令之人 |
[19:00] | I’m begging you! | 求你了 |
[19:00] | Please, Dominic! | 求你了 多米尼克 |
[19:03] | Dominic. | 多米尼克 |
[19:05] | That’s Dominic? | 那是多米尼克 |
[19:06] | Son of a– | 个混账王八 |
[19:07] | We have unfinished business. | 这事儿没完 |
[19:09] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[19:14] | Bring him. We’ll mop up elsewhere. | 带上他 换地方处理 |
[19:17] | Come on, please! | 拜托 求你了 |
[19:18] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You can’t do this here. | 等等 不能在这里 |
[19:20] | One of these kids will catch a stray bullet. | 这些孩子可能会被流弹打伤的 |
[19:22] | Dominic, it’s me, Meech! | 多米尼克 是我 米奇啊 |
[19:24] | Save it, Miss Shaw. | 忍住 肖女士 |
[19:26] | Something tells me we haven’t seen the last of Dominic. | 我有预感 多米尼克的戏还没完 |
[19:43] | Meech? | 米奇 |
[19:45] | All mopped up. | 处理好了 |
[19:47] | But what if that tall cop keeps showing his head? | 但是如果那个高个警察继续惹事呢 |
[19:50] | There’ll always be cops, | 警察永远都有 |
[19:52] | just like there’ll always be gangsters. | 黑帮也永不消亡 |
[19:55] | And then there are the pawns– | 也总会有小卒 |
[19:58] | Chumps caught in the middle. | 夹在中间的白痴 |
[20:06] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:08] | Mission complete. | 任务完成 |
[20:09] | How’s that? | 是吗 |
[20:10] | Like we agreed. | 我们说好的 |
[20:12] | You help my uncle with the drug charges | 你帮忙解决我叔叔的毒品指控 |
[20:14] | and some work, | 和其他事 |
[20:16] | and I steal you the files. | 我帮你偷文件 |
[20:18] | One-time job. | 仅此一次 |
[20:19] | Yeah, one-time job, all right. | 仅此一次 好吧 |
[20:23] | What about this undercover that’s onto me? | 那个追查我的卧底怎么办 |
[20:25] | Let me worry about her. | 那不用你担心 |
[20:27] | If she’s still out there, I can’t go back to the Academy. | 她好好的 我就不能回警校 |
[20:29] | You just need to lay low until she’s out of the picture. | 你只要在她出局之前藏好 |
[20:32] | Got the perfect place for you to hide. | 我有个地方很适合 |
[20:34] | Trinitarios have them a fort up in Spanish Harlem. | 3NI帮在哈林区有个据点 |
[20:37] | No one will look for him up there. | 没人会去那里找他 |
[20:39] | Time you called in sick for a few days. | 请几天病假 |
[20:44] | You got it. | 好吧 |
[20:46] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴和你合作 |
[20:52] | All that just to steal some files off a computer? | 费这么大劲就为从电脑偷几个文件 |
[20:55] | Boy right there’s my Snowden. | 那小子就是我的斯诺登 |
[20:58] | Snowden? | 斯诺登 |
[20:59] | Edward Snowden cleaned the NSA’s clock. | 爱德华·斯诺登逼疯了国家安全局 |
[21:02] | Yeah, now he’s got to live in Russia. | 他现在可只能躲在俄罗斯 |
[21:04] | Thing is, Snowden didn’t work at the NSA. | 关键是 斯诺登可不在国家安全局工作 |
[21:08] | He worked at the satellite office. | 他在分局工作 |
[21:11] | That’s bureaucracies for you. | 这就是官僚体制 |
[21:12] | Grow so big they lose track of things. | 发展太大了就会有疏漏之处 |
[21:15] | I gotcha. | 明白了 |
[21:16] | The Academy’s like a satellite for the NYPD. | 警校就是纽约警局的分部 |
[21:20] | Gave you direct access to their computers. | 让你可以直接渗透他们的电脑 |
[21:22] | You want to take down Elias, | 想扳倒以利亚 |
[21:25] | the man who took down the five dons, | 那个一手扳倒五名黑手党头目的人 |
[21:27] | you got to play smarter. | 就得玩聪明点 |
[21:29] | Why do all that digging when the police already did it for us? | 既然警察已经查好了 我们何必再自己查 |
[21:33] | So what did you steal? | 那你偷了什么 |
[21:34] | This right here is the keys to the castle. | 这个 就是打开城堡的钥匙 |
[21:49] | We’re closed. | 已经关门了 |
[21:52] | Girl can’t get a whiskey after hours? | 给姑娘来杯威士忌也无妨吧 |
[22:00] | Thought this was the city that never sleeps. | 我还以为这是不夜城呢 |
[22:04] | Suppose I could make an exception. | 可以给你破个例 |
[22:07] | Boss doesn’t have to know. | 又不需要告诉老板 |
[22:09] | I don’t see any cameras. | 这里可没有摄像头 |
[22:13] | I am the boss. | 我就是老板 |
[22:15] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:23] | That your bike out back? | 后边是你的车吗 |
[22:25] | Little something I picked up. | 买来玩玩 |
[22:27] | You ride? | 想开吗 |
[22:30] | They say the first rule of any job | 听说任何一票活儿的首要规矩 |
[22:32] | is not to spend the money. | 就是别急着花钱 |
[22:36] | Your friends out shopping? | 你朋友去买东西了 |
[22:45] | You are too pretty to be local. | 你太漂亮了不像本地人 |
[22:49] | What are you? A fed? | 你是谁 联邦探员 |
[22:53] | I don’t know how you found me, | 我不知道你是怎么找到我的 |
[22:54] | but if you think I’m giving up any of my boys– | 但是如果你认为我会供出我的兄弟 |
[22:56] | Don’t care about your nickel-and-dime pals, | 我才不在乎你的小兄弟们 |
[22:58] | except one. | 只要一个 |
[23:00] | Your former driver. | 你的前司机 |
[23:03] | I see. | 明白了 |
[23:05] | So you got a job that requires a wheelman. | 你有个活需要有人开车 |
[23:10] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[23:11] | Bad news, sweetheart. | 坏消息 亲爱的 |
[23:13] | Don’t know where she is. | 不知道她在哪儿 |
[23:14] | So then tell me, Romeo, | 那告诉我 罗密欧 |
[23:17] | Who are you trying to alert? | 你试图警告谁 |
[23:20] | Cell phone jammer. | 手机干扰器 |
[23:22] | And your pal, Elvis, standing behind me? | 你那伙计 猫王 站在我后面那个 |
[23:24] | He forgot to load the shotgun, | 他忘记给枪上膛了 |
[23:27] | so the king of rock is not gonna make | 所以摇滚之王现在 |
[23:29] | a bit of difference in how this goes down. | 也是于事无补 |
[23:40] | Buckshot. Go figure. | 铅弹 试试看 |
[23:48] | Sorry to get all Dick Cheney on you. | 抱歉 误伤啊 |
[23:50] | Had they been slugs, you would’ve lost an arm. | 如果里面是金属子弹 你的胳膊就没了 |
[23:52] | You crazy bitch! | 你个疯女人 |
[23:53] | Let’s just get to the point. | 说正事吧 |
[23:57] | You recommended a wheelman– or should I say a wheelwoman– | 你一周前推荐了一名司机 或者说女司机 |
[24:00] | to a smash and grab crew a week ago. | 给了一个砸抢团伙 |
[24:02] | – Where is she? – I don’t know where she is. | -她在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[24:04] | We keep things compartmentalized for a reason. | 我们各自分工是有原因的 |
[24:06] | It’s hard enough to pour a drink with one arm. | 一只胳膊倒酒就够费劲的了 |
[24:09] | You want to lose the other? | 另一只你也不想要了吗 |
[24:12] | Where is the wheelman? | 那司机在哪儿 |
[24:16] | There’s a dating app called Angler. | 有个约会软件叫”愿者上钩” |
[24:18] | That’s how I contacted her. | 我都是用这个联系她 |
[24:20] | An app? For relationships? | 软件 羁绊关系 |
[24:22] | How apropos. | 恰如其分啊 |
[24:26] | Phone. | 手机 |
[24:36] | Your handler’s drawn some attention. | 你的联络员吸引注意了 |
[24:38] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[24:40] | No, stay here. I’ll check it out. | 待着别动 我去看看 |
[24:42] | But this is my safe house. I have to– | 这是我的安全屋啊 我得去 |
[24:43] | You have to maintain your cover. | 你不能被发现 |
[24:46] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[24:57] | Riley, homicide. | 莱利 凶案组 |
[24:59] | One of our own. | 我们自己人 |
[25:01] | Deceased is Detective Howard, Internal Affairs. | 死者是霍华德警探 内务部的 |
[25:03] | Took two to the back from this baby. | 背部吃了这宝贝两枪 |
[25:07] | Found it out back. | 在屋后找到的 |
[25:08] | Just like an academy training weapon, you know? | 像是警校专用训练武器 你知道不 |
[25:11] | Looks familiar. | 看着眼熟 |
[25:13] | You got a motive? | 查到动机了吗 |
[25:15] | Theft, maybe. | 偷盗吧 大概 |
[25:17] | Guessing our victim met his CIs here. | 像是受害人在这里跟线人会面 |
[25:19] | But no sign of break-in. | 但没有强行入室痕迹 |
[25:21] | So you think one turned on him. | 你觉得是被人暗算了 |
[25:23] | Looks like it. | 看起来像 |
[25:32] | Come on. | 走 |
[25:33] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:34] | Keep walking and don’t look back. | 往前走 别回头看 |
[25:36] | Why? Where are we going? | 为什么 到底怎么了 |
[25:40] | If Howard is dead, then the hard copy file | 如果霍华德死了 那只有安全屋 |
[25:42] | in the safe inside that house is the only proof I’m a cop. | 保险箱里的复印件能证明我是警察了 |
[25:45] | Those files are gone. | 文件没了 |
[25:46] | What? | 什么 |
[25:47] | – Then I have to go back in and explain who I am. – You can’t. | -那我必须进去说明我的身份 -不行 |
[25:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:53] | Because Howard was shot with your training weapon. | 霍华德是被你的训练用枪杀死的 |
[25:56] | Not only is your only connection to the HYPD gone, | 你不仅失去了和纽约警局的唯一联系 |
[25:59] | but you’ve been framed. | 还被陷害了 |
[26:11] | No one else knows you’re Internal Affairs? | 没别人知道你是内务部的人吗 |
[26:14] | Howard’s the only one who knew about me | 霍华德是唯一知道我 |
[26:16] | and my background. | 和我背景的人 |
[26:17] | Your background? | 你背景 |
[26:19] | In high school, I was a runner for a gang. | 高中时 我是黑帮毒贩 |
[26:22] | Where I’m from, it’s not a choice. | 生在那种环境 我没得可选 |
[26:25] | Once you’re in, it’s either knocked up or locked up. | 在那里 不想被搞大肚子 就得给他们卖命 |
[26:28] | But you got out. | 但你出来了 |
[26:29] | I got arrested. | 我被逮捕了 |
[26:31] | The judge said if I attended a community college, | 法官说如果我肯去上社区大学 |
[26:33] | he’ll seal my record. | 他就封锁我的前科 |
[26:35] | Got to like judges who give second chances. | 最喜欢给人第二次机会的法官了 |
[26:40] | I earned my Master’s in Criminal Justice | 我拿到了犯罪学的硕士学位 |
[26:42] | and got into the academy. | 顺利进入警校 |
[26:44] | And one week before graduation, | 毕业前一周 |
[26:46] | Howard plucked me out. | 霍华德找到我 |
[26:49] | Fixed it like if I had quit. | 做成我退学的样子 |
[26:51] | He saw my juvie record and knew I had the perfect background | 他看到了我的青少年犯罪记录 知道我有绝佳背景 |
[26:55] | for the next time someone tried to infiltrate the academy. | 可以替他们潜伏进警校 |
[26:58] | Like Laskey, the Russian mole who worked for HR. | 就像拉斯基 以前给HR效力的俄罗斯内奸 |
[27:00] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:02] | Then Howard got a tip from a CI | 霍华德从一个线人那里得到消息 |
[27:03] | that a gang was gonna put a recruit on the inside. | 有黑帮要安插学员进来 |
[27:06] | And who better to spot a gangster than… | 要最能吸引到帮派的 |
[27:08] | one of their former runners. | 莫过于前毒贩 |
[27:10] | Why no electronic record? | 怎么没有电子档案 |
[27:12] | Howard thought it made our covers look vulnerable. | 霍华德觉得那样掩护身份太容易暴露 |
[27:15] | Everything’s networked nowadays. | 现在所有信息都联网了 |
[27:18] | Given the HR scandal and hackers, | 经历过HR丑闻和黑客风波 |
[27:21] | he didn’t even trust the I.T. Techs. | 他都信不过电脑技术员了 |
[27:25] | Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. | 抱歉通知你们个坏消息 |
[27:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:28] | Detective Fusco from the Eighth. | 第八分局的弗斯科警探 |
[27:30] | Fusco? Your name sounds familiar. | 弗斯科 这名字很耳熟 |
[27:33] | He’s my partner. You can trust him. | 他是我搭档 可以信任 |
[27:39] | There was an anonymous cash deposit | 有笔匿名现金存款 |
[27:40] | into your savings account yesterday. | 昨天汇入了你的账户 |
[27:43] | 10 grand? | 一万 |
[27:45] | It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[27:46] | Weapon found at the crime scene | 犯罪现场发现的凶器 |
[27:48] | traces back to you. | 追查到你身上了 |
[27:50] | You’re wanted for murder. | 你以谋杀罪被通缉了 |
[27:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:53] | They’re framing me like their lackey. | 他们把我陷害成了他们的手下 |
[27:55] | Frustrating thing is, I had him. | 郁闷的是 我都查出他了 |
[27:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:58] | Ortiz, my classmate. | 奥蒂兹 我同班同学 |
[27:59] | He’s the mole. | 他是内鬼 |
[28:01] | You sure it’s Ortiz? | 你确定是奥蒂兹 |
[28:02] | My gun at the crime scene? | 我的枪在犯罪现场 |
[28:03] | It’s not a coincidence. He offered to clean it for me. | 这不是巧合 他之前主动要帮我清理 |
[28:06] | And then I found this– | 而且 我找到了这个 |
[28:10] | a receipt from the bodega across the street | 对街一个酒馆的收据 |
[28:12] | from where the Brotherhood recruits. | 兄弟会的招募地点 |
[28:14] | Ortiz used his ATM card. | 奥蒂兹用的自动取款机 |
[28:18] | I’m gonna find Ortiz, and I’m gonna bring his ass in | 我要去找奥蒂兹 我非抓住这混蛋不可 |
[28:20] | ’cause that’s the only way that I can prove my innocence. | 只有这样才能证明我的清白 |
[28:22] | Hang on a second. | 别急 |
[28:24] | I’ll check with RTCC, | 我查一下实时犯罪中心 |
[28:26] | see if they can find him. | 看能不能追踪到他 |
[28:30] | I suppose I am an RTCC of sorts. | 我这就算实时犯罪中心了 |
[28:33] | But with less attitude. | 服务态度好啊 |
[28:35] | I’ve retrieved Ortiz’s number from Silva’s phone contacts. | 我从希尔瓦的通讯录里检索到了奥蒂兹的号码 |
[28:39] | According to his geo-data, | 根据他的地理位置追踪 |
[28:40] | he returned to the academy last night after class. | 昨晚下课后 他又回到了警校 |
[28:43] | To get Silva’s gun. | 拿希尔瓦的枪 |
[28:44] | Not exactly. | 未必 |
[28:46] | I was able to pinpoint his movements to the commandant’s office. | 我定位发现他去了校长办公室 |
[28:50] | During the time that Ortiz was in that office, | 奥蒂兹在办公室的同时 |
[28:52] | someone logged on to the commandant’s computer | 校长的电脑被人 |
[28:54] | using a brute force password cracker. | 用密码破解器强行登录了 |
[28:56] | I suspect that Mr. Ortiz has stolen some files. | 我怀疑奥蒂兹先生窃取了一些文件 |
[29:00] | Why would dominic enlist a mole | 为什么多米尼克要派内奸 |
[29:01] | to steal files from the police academy? | 从警校盗取文件 |
[29:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:05] | Where’s Ortiz now? | 奥蒂兹现在在哪 |
[29:06] | He’s at an abandoned schoolhouse in Spanish Harlem. | 他在哈林区的一所废弃学校里 |
[29:10] | We’ll get him. | 我们去找他 |
[29:10] | I’ll look into the stolen files. | 我调查被盗文件 |
[29:12] | It may shine a light on Dominic’s plans. | 或许能探出多米尼克的计划 |
[29:14] | But first, I have an errand to run. | 但首先 我还有事要处理 |
[29:18] | The RTCC tracked Ortiz | 实时犯罪中心追踪到奥蒂兹 |
[29:19] | to an abandoned school in Spanish Harlem. | 在哈林区的一间废弃学校里 |
[29:22] | The RTCC worked fast. | 实时犯罪中心效率真高 |
[29:23] | They’re good with computers. | 人家擅长电脑啊 |
[29:25] | Spanish Harlem? That’s Trinitarios territory. | 哈林区 那是3NI帮的地盘 |
[29:27] | The abandoned school is their headquarters. | 废弃学校是他们的总部 |
[29:29] | They keep it under heavy guard. The place is a fortress. | 重兵看守 跟个堡垒似的 |
[29:31] | Should make retrieving Ortiz fun. | 那找奥蒂兹变得有意思多了 |
[29:33] | I’ll head back to the eighth and check for updates. | 我回第八分局看看有什么新进展 |
[29:36] | Wait, Riley. I’m coming. | 等等莱利 我也去 |
[29:40] | You’re safer staying put. | 安全起见你还是别跟着了 |
[29:42] | Let’s not forget who shot who in training. | 别忘了训练时是谁打中了谁 |
[29:45] | She’s got a point. | 她说得有理 |
[29:46] | Plus, I still have a mission to finish. | 再说 我还有任务要完成 |
[29:49] | Find the mole. | 找出内奸 |
[29:58] | Being undercover, the days turn into months. | 当卧底 日复一日,年复一年 |
[30:02] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[30:05] | Takes self-reliance. | 只能依靠自己 |
[30:09] | No man’s an island. | 没有谁是一座孤岛 |
[30:12] | Howard was my confidant. | 霍华德是我的朋友 |
[30:14] | He taught me everything I knew. | 他是我的良师 |
[30:18] | You got a new friend on the force. | 你在警队有新朋友了 |
[30:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:24] | But why are you helping me? | 但你为什么要帮我 |
[30:26] | I knew a cop like you once. | 我曾认识一个跟你很像的警察 |
[30:29] | She stood up to corruption. | 她反抗腐败 |
[30:32] | Gave her life to do what was right. | 为了正义献出了生命 |
[30:36] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 我听说过 |
[30:38] | Were you a part of the HR takedown? | HR垮台你也有份吗 |
[30:41] | I worked undercover with narcotics when all that went down. | 他们垮台时我在缉毒署做卧底 |
[30:44] | I saw that in your IA file. | 我在你行动档案看到了 |
[30:49] | So you’ve seen my file. | 你看过我档案了 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:54] | There’s one thing that puzzles me though. | 但我有一点搞不清楚 |
[30:57] | There’s nothing in there about a military background. | 里边从没提过你的军队背景 |
[31:00] | And I’d swear by the tactics you teach | 我敢发誓 从你教我们的战术上看 |
[31:02] | you were in the service. | 你肯定参过军 |
[31:09] | First tactics instructor was a gulf war veteran. | 我第一个战术指挥是海湾战争老兵 |
[31:12] | Must be where I learned it. | 肯定是从他那学的 |
[31:15] | We’re gonna need military tactics where we’re going. | 我们要去的地方用得上军事战术 |
[31:20] | It’s going to be 2 against 2,000. | 要以一敌千啊 |
[31:22] | Ever heard of a covert infil/exfil? | 听说过潜进潜出吗 |
[31:25] | Sounds like some special ops stuff. | 听起来像特种部队的 |
[31:28] | It is, | 正是 |
[31:29] | which is why I brought modifications. | 所以我略做了修正 |
[31:33] | And just in case… | 以防万一 |
[31:44] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[31:51] | The shirt from Ortiz’s locker. | 奥蒂兹储物柜里的衬衫 |
[31:52] | Find our mole, boy. | 找内奸 乖 |
[31:57] | Welcome to mi casa. | 欢迎来到我家 |
[32:00] | You police? | 你是警察 |
[32:02] | Still in the academy. | 还在警校 |
[32:04] | So Dominic’s got one on the inside, huh? | 多米尼克在里面有眼线 |
[32:08] | It was just the one-time job. | 仅此一次 |
[32:10] | We’re square after this. | 之后就无关了 |
[32:13] | I never finished high school myself. | 我都没上完高中 |
[32:19] | Could have used this in the joint. | 想必挺有用的 |
[32:24] | So you finished your one job with the brotherhood, huh? | 你干完跟兄弟会的”仅此一次”了 |
[32:28] | Hey, man, look. | 我说老兄 |
[32:29] | I got no beef with the Trinitarios. | 我跟3NI帮没瓜葛 |
[32:31] | Yeah, but the thing is, | 但事实上 |
[32:33] | We’re a part of the brotherhood now. | 我们现在是兄弟会的一员了 |
[32:36] | – And we have no use for you no more. – No! | -所以你也就没用了 -不 |
[32:45] | Don’t do it, Ortiz. | 别这样 奥蒂兹 |
[32:48] | Plaats. | [荷兰语]停 |
[32:51] | Easy, kid. | 放松 孩子 |
[32:53] | It’s been you all along– | 一直就是你 |
[32:56] | Pretending to be my friend while planning my murder. | 一面假装朋友 一面盘算谋杀 |
[33:00] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[33:01] | I don’t know nothing about no murder. | 我不知道什么谋杀 |
[33:05] | I was just trying to steal some files. | 我只是想偷些文件 |
[33:07] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:09] | I’m afraid that’s correct, Mr. Reese. | 恐怕他说的是真的 里瑟先生 |
[33:11] | Ortiz’s uncle works for the community center that Dominic runs. | 奥蒂兹的叔叔在多米尼克手下的社区中心工作 |
[33:14] | An elite defense attorney got him exonerated | 精英辩护律师助他从最近的一起涉毒指控 |
[33:17] | for a recent drug charge. | 无罪释放了 |
[33:18] | The uncle was Dominic’s leverage. | 他的叔叔是多米尼克的筹码 |
[33:21] | Dominic forced you to steal the files. | 多米尼克逼你去偷文件的 |
[33:23] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[33:25] | Where I’m from, you only got two bad choices. | 生在那种环境 只能两害权其轻 |
[33:28] | You still have two bad choices, | 你现在还得再两害权其轻 |
[33:29] | but only one ends with you bleeding out. | 其中之一是你血流成河 |
[33:39] | It was only supposed to be one job. | 本来说好仅此一次的 |
[33:43] | With the Brotherhood, it’s never just one job. | 和兄弟会牵扯上 不可能仅此一次 |
[33:50] | That’s their alarm. | 是他们的警报 |
[33:52] | Vamonos. Come on. | 走 快点 |
[33:55] | Let’s go. | 快走了 |
[33:56] | Every Trinitario within a ten-block radius | 十个街区内的所有3NI帮成员 |
[33:58] | is gonna come running. | 都在赶着来这里 |
[33:59] | How much ammo you got? | 你有多少子弹 |
[34:01] | Not nearly enough. | 远远不够 |
[34:11] | We need to move now. | 得走了 |
[34:13] | You’re coming with. | 你跟着 |
[34:18] | Got your back. | 后边有我 |
[34:23] | Finch, need a way out. | 芬奇 指条路 |
[34:24] | There’s a door in front of you. Use that. | 你面前有扇门 用那个 |
[34:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:32] | Let’s move this. | 把这些搬过去 |
[34:33] | Grab it. | 抓着 |
[34:36] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[34:50] | The door’s blocked. | 门锁了 |
[34:51] | We’re trapped. | 我们困住了 |
[34:55] | Options, Finch. | 路线 芬奇 |
[34:57] | There’s a pedestrian access tunnel beneath the pool, | 泳池底部与人行道相连 |
[34:59] | but unless you have a jackhammer, | 除非你有手提钻 |
[35:00] | I’m out of ideas. | 我别无他法 |
[35:04] | I got one. | 我有 |
[35:05] | Give me the belt. | 给我手雷带 |
[35:16] | Take cover. | 躲起来 |
[35:34] | That looks dangerous. | 看起来真危险 |
[35:36] | You first. | 你先 |
[35:45] | What about the dog? | 狗怎么办 |
[35:47] | Him? | 他 |
[35:48] | He’s scuba certified. | 他有潜水执照 |
[35:54] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:11] | Let’s go, kid. | 走吧 小子 |
[36:13] | That’s one way to bathe the dog. | 这么给狗洗澡都行 |
[36:15] | Lucky you. | 算你走运 |
[36:16] | When you get downtown, | 我们回到下城区 |
[36:17] | you can skip the first shower. | 你都不用先洗澡了 |
[36:24] | Your mole won’t be too hard to break. | 这个内鬼估计很容易搞定 |
[36:27] | Want to teach me some interrogation tricks? | 想教我几招审问的技巧吗 |
[36:31] | Something tells me you’re a natural at that too. | 感觉你在这方面也会挺有天赋 |
[36:33] | Speaking of, I still have a few questions for you. | 说到这里 我还有几个问题想问你 |
[36:39] | But I’ll save ’em. | 但我会留着以后问 |
[36:43] | You’re gonna do all right, kid. | 你会很棒的 小姑娘 |
[36:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:47] | I had a good instructor. | 我有个好教官 |
[36:51] | Tell your friends at IA. | 帮我在内务部宣传下 |
[36:53] | Will do. | 会的 |
[36:54] | And call me if you need a little tactical refresher. | 需要强化训练就打电话给我 |
[37:14] | I thought I told you to get rid of Ortiz. | 我叫你解决奥蒂兹 |
[37:17] | You weren’t here, man. You didn’t see what went down. | 你当时不在场 不知道出了什么事 |
[37:19] | Guy in a suit, a chica, and a crazy-ass dog | 西装男 一小妞 外加一疯狗 |
[37:21] | came storming in here like S.W.A.T. | 像特警一样冲进来 |
[37:23] | The thing about a battle plan is, | 战斗计划 |
[37:25] | it only works if soldiers follow orders. | 要求士兵依令行事 |
[37:29] | Who died and made you general? | 谁死了轮到你当将军了 |
[37:31] | You ain’t nothing but a street banger like the rest of us. | 你跟我们一样 不过是街头小混混 |
[37:49] | You know anything about circles? | 你知道圆吗 |
[37:50] | Circles? | 圆 |
[37:51] | What’s that got to do with this? | 这有什么关系 |
[37:53] | Got everything to do with it. | 关系大了 |
[37:55] | I had a math teacher once, | 我曾经有一位数学老师 |
[37:58] | said,”All the world’s infinite possibilities | 说过 “宇宙中所有无限的可能 |
[38:01] | rest within this one simple circle.” | 都在这个简单的圆中” |
[38:04] | Including the possibility | 包括有可能 |
[38:06] | that the big, quiet kid in the back of the class, | 那个安静的大个子 坐在教室的最后一排 |
[38:10] | the one that everyone always underestimated, | 被所有人低估的那位 |
[38:15] | could one day run the streets of New York. | 有一天会纵横纽约街头 |
[38:19] | So what’s stopping you? | 那谁挡了你不成 |
[38:20] | What’s stopping me | 挡我的 |
[38:22] | is this Detective Riley. | 是这位莱利警探 |
[38:26] | Our circles keep overlapping. | 我们的圆一再重叠 |
[38:28] | Why are you worried about a stupid cop | 你还担心什么傻缺警探 |
[38:30] | when you got us trinitarios on board now? | 我们3NI帮都跟你们合作了 |
[38:32] | This ain’t about numbers or corner boys or turf. | 重点不是数量 不是街头混混 不是地盘 |
[38:35] | This here is about cutting down the old lion | 而是推翻那老去的雄狮 |
[38:38] | and ruling his kingdom. | 统治他的王国 |
[38:39] | But that can’t happen | 但想要成功 |
[38:43] | if guys don’t follow orders. | 必须依令行事 |
[38:46] | Guys like that… | 做不到的人 |
[38:50] | don’t have a place. | 不配有一席之地 |
[38:54] | You might want to rethink that. | 你最好三思 |
[38:58] | Not like you walked in here with numbers. | 你就带了那么几个人啊 |
[39:02] | I just told you, | 我刚说了 |
[39:06] | this ain’t about numbers. | 重点不是数量 |
[39:10] | You the number two? | 你是二把手吗 |
[39:17] | Don’t you think about it, punk. | 想都别想 小子 |
[39:19] | Don’t you think about it. | 想都别想 |
[39:23] | We all die in the end. | 我们都难逃一死 |
[39:27] | Better to go out on top. | 不如在最辉煌时结束 |
[39:29] | I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话呢 |
[39:31] | No! | 不 |
[39:32] | You don’t–no! | 你别 不 |
[39:39] | Heard you helped internal affairs uncover a mole in the academy. | 听说你帮内务部卧底抓到了警校内奸 |
[39:43] | The mole confessed, cleared Silva’s name, | 内奸认罪了 还了希尔瓦的清白 |
[39:46] | and fingered Howard’s killer, but no one can find him. | 还指证了杀害霍华德的凶手 但找不到他 |
[39:49] | About the other day, we need to talk. | 那天的事 我们得聊聊 |
[39:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:54] | When the bullets started flying | 子弹乱飞时 |
[39:56] | and you swooped in and played superhero? | 你飞扑过去 扮演超级英雄 |
[39:59] | Right place at the right time, I guess. | 正确的地点 正确的时间吧 |
[40:02] | I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[40:03] | So either violence follows you around, | 要么是你有吸引暴力事件的体质 |
[40:06] | or you just have the most impeccable timing. | 要么是你偏会赶巧 |
[40:11] | Either way, I’m glad you were there. | 不管如何 我很高兴当时你在场 |
[40:18] | This mean you’re gonna recommend closing my IA case? | 这表示你会建议内务部撤销对我的调查 |
[40:22] | Let’s just say I’m looking forward to our next session. | 这么说吧 我很期待下一次会面 |
[40:35] | Are these the files that Dominic stole? | 这些就是多米尼克偷的文件吗 |
[40:38] | That’s just a small portion. | 这只是其中一小部分 |
[40:41] | Looks like NYPD intelligence on a criminal network. | 看似是纽约警局对犯罪集团做的调查 |
[40:45] | Information that it took the police years to collect, | 警察们花费多年收集的信息 |
[40:47] | and yet Dominic steals it in less than 48 hours. | 短短两天内就被多米尼克偷去了 |
[40:51] | And I finally figured out the common denominator. | 我终于弄清楚了共同点 |
[40:55] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[41:00] | Our new number. | 我们的新号码 |
[41:14] | 搜索愿者上钩档案 娜迪亚 | |
[41:16] | 搜索愿者上钩档案 娜迪亚 | |
[41:27] | Any insider tips on eyeliner? | 眼线有什么建议 |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[41:31] | You might try dialing it back a bit, sister. | 你应该少用点儿 姐妹 |
[41:36] | Sorry, you just look like you buy a lot of makeup. | 抱歉 你看起来像买了很多化妆品 |
[41:40] | You know what? How about some free samples? | 不如这样吧 我送你点小样 |
[41:47] | You keep samples in your purse? | 你把小样放在包里啊 |
[41:50] | I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你不说 我也不说 |
[41:57] | 愿者上钩提醒 罗密欧向您发起会话 回应 忽略 | |
[41:58] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[42:02] | 愿者上钩提醒 罗密欧向您发起会话 回应 忽略 | |
[42:06] | Ex-boyfriend? | 前男友吗 |
[42:09] | More like ex-pain in the ass. | 更像是前灾星 |
[42:20] | Is target present? | 目标在吗 |
[42:31] | Visual update on target. | 目标照片 |
[42:41] | No worries. | 没事了 |
[42:43] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |