时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are being watched. | 我们被监视着 |
[00:06] | The government has a secret system, | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:08] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 |
[00:15] | but it sees everything, | 但它却看到了一切 |
[00:17] | Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行 |
[00:20] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:23] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:25] | Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动 |
[00:30] | You’ll never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
[00:31] | But victim or perpetrator, if your number’s up, | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号码被列出来 |
[00:35] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:40] | Widely fluctuating market values began at the New York Stock Exchange. | 纽约证券交易所开始剧烈波动 |
[00:43] | Analysts are concerned that volatile response trading | 分析家担心不确定性 |
[00:45] | could plunge world markets into further losses. | 会给全球市场带来更大危机 |
[00:55] | I take it your talk with our rival A.S.I. did not end well. | 看来你与人工超级智能对手的谈话结果不妙 |
[00:58] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[00:59] | Our cold war just turned hot. | 冷战升级为热战了 |
[01:02] | Samaritan’s taking down the market. | 撒马利亚人要搞垮市场 |
[01:04] | Financial ruin will be the least of our worries if it succeeds. | 它一旦得手 后果可远超金融领域 |
[01:07] | A collapse in our economy would ripple around the globe, | 美国经济崩盘会在全球引发连锁反应 |
[01:10] | causing such upheaval. | 导致巨变 |
[01:12] | Revolts, starvation, war. | 叛乱 饥荒 战争 |
[01:17] | Why haven’t the fail-safes been tripped? | 为什么还没触发保障机制 |
[01:19] | Look. It’s going back up! | 看 回升了 |
[01:24] | That’s why. | 因为这个 |
[01:25] | Temporary rebounds to keep the fail-safes from kicking in. | 短暂回升确保了保障机制不会启动 |
[01:29] | Samaritan has a solution for everything. | 撒马利亚人算无遗策 |
[01:32] | But this is hers. | 不过这是她的对策 |
[01:33] | The machine suspected this day might come, | 机器算到这天会到来 |
[01:35] | which is why she commissioned a hacker to build this. | 所以她找黑客做了这个 |
[01:38] | The software acts as a countermeasure, | 这个软件就是对策 |
[01:41] | stabilizing the market in real time. | 实时稳定市场 |
[01:43] | But there’s a catch. | 但有一点问题 |
[01:44] | It has to be deployed on site. | 必须内部安装 |
[01:46] | It won’t be easy. | 不容易啊 |
[01:48] | All hands on deck for this one, Harry. | 全体出动 哈罗 |
[01:51] | I’ll contact Mr. Reese and Detective Fusco, | 我去联系里瑟先生和弗斯科警探 |
[01:52] | but I’m afraid Ms. Shaw is busy avoiding detection | 但恐怕肖女士在忙着逃避监控 |
[01:55] | and saving numbers. | 保护号码 |
[01:56] | Time for a new assignment. | 该换任务了 |
[01:59] | How’s it hanging, Sameen? | 你好吗 萨姆恩 |
[02:02] | I’ve had better days… | 不算啥大好日子 |
[02:04] | so has my broker friend here. | 这位经纪朋友也是 |
[02:07] | You embezzle twinkies or money, Harvey? | 你贪污的到底是蛋糕还是公款啊 哈维 |
[02:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:13] | We’re headed to the Stock Exchange | 我们正赶去证券交易所 |
[02:15] | to try to save the world economy. | 准备拯救世界经济 |
[02:17] | That sounds fun. | 听起来真好玩 |
[02:18] | Is this an invite? | 邀我同行吗 |
[02:19] | Not a chance. | 没门儿 |
[02:21] | The place will be crawling with Samaritan operatives. | 那里遍布撒马利亚人的特工 |
[02:23] | And you’re number one on their list. | 而你是他们的头号目标 |
[02:25] | But I do need a favor. | 不过 我需要你帮个忙 |
[02:28] | And you need a metro card. | 而你需要张地铁卡 |
[02:39] | Sir, it’s Lambert. | 先生 我是朗伯 |
[02:41] | The operation appears to be going as planned. | 行动按计划进行中 |
[02:43] | Yes, so I see. | 看到了 |
[02:45] | Any concern this move by Samaritan might risk | 不担心撒马利亚人的此番举动 |
[02:47] | being too public? | 会太过高调吗 |
[02:49] | This apparent madness has a method, Mr. Lambert. | 表面混乱 内有计划 朗伯先生 |
[02:54] | A mere first step to establishing a new world order. | 这只是建立世界新秩序的第一步 |
[02:58] | Such an undertaking will not go unnoticed. | 此种行为不可能不被察觉 |
[03:01] | Nor would we want it to. | 我们也正希望被察觉 |
[03:03] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:04] | The acolytes of the machine. | 机器的手下 |
[03:07] | Mr. Finch and his colleagues. | 芬奇先生和他的同事们 |
[03:10] | I fully expect they’ll try to stop what we have started. | 我期待他们前来阻止我们的行动 |
[03:15] | And when they do, they’ll be in for a rude awakening. | 他们一动手 就悔之晚矣 |
[03:29] | We received a call from your central command center | 我们接到了你们指挥中心打来的电话 |
[03:31] | that your lobby cameras weren’t working properly. | 说你们前台的监控坏了 |
[03:34] | My technician needs to take a look. | 技术员要检查一下 |
[03:37] | Cameras are working just fine. | 监控没出问题啊 |
[03:42] | We took out the camera as you requested. | 按要求搞定摄像头了 |
[03:45] | I’m with Lionel at the service entrance. | 我跟莱奈尔在员工通道 |
[03:48] | Gotta love where a badge can get you. | 一块警徽走天下 爽不 |
[03:51] | It won’t be a minute. | 很快就好 |
[04:03] | Good. Now we’ll just need to verify | 好 我们再去检查一下 |
[04:06] | that the feed’s reaching the central command center. | 信号是否传回了指挥中心 |
[04:08] | Am I taking out any more cameras, Finch? | 要我再搞定几个摄像头么 芬奇 |
[04:11] | No need. | 不必了 |
[04:12] | The Exchange has a closed circuit surveillance system | 交易所的监控系统是闭路的 |
[04:14] | that neither machine can access. | 两台机器都无法访问 |
[04:16] | Until now? | 现在可以了 |
[04:19] | I routed the surveillance feeds to | 我更改了监控信号线路 |
[04:20] | give the machine encrypted access. | 给了机器加密访问权限 |
[04:23] | Once the feeds populate, | 信号一接入 |
[04:24] | she’ll have eyes in the building, | 她就能监视楼内 |
[04:26] | but Samaritan will be blind. | 而撒马利亚人可不能 |
[04:38] | Got room for two more? | 再加两个人如何 |
[04:47] | This day just keeps getting weirder. | 怪事天天有 今天特别多 |
[04:49] | Nice to see you, too, Lionel. | 我也很高兴见到你 莱奈尔 |
[04:53] | If someone’s trying to hijack the market, | 要有人想操纵市场 |
[04:54] | shouldn’t we head to the trading floor? | 我们不该去交易大厅吗 |
[04:55] | Ten percent of trades are conducted on the floor. | 只有10%的交易在大厅完成 |
[04:59] | The rest are executed automatically by high-frequency trade algorithms. | 其余的都是由高频交易算法自动执行 |
[05:03] | It so happens, those trades are processed in the servers downstairs. | 这些交易恰恰是由地下层服务器处理 |
[05:07] | Which is where we need to go | 所以我们要去那里 |
[05:09] | to deploy the countermeasure. | 部署对策 |
[05:11] | We just need to get past | 我们只需要通过 |
[05:12] | the server room’s biometric palm scanner. | 服务器机房的生物掌纹识别仪 |
[05:15] | How do you suggest we do that? | 你准备怎么做呢 |
[05:17] | With some luck and a little help from a friend. | 一点点运气 和某位朋友的一点点帮助 |
[05:26] | You found your mark, Shaw? | 发现目标了吗 肖 |
[05:28] | Got eyes on our guy. | 盯着呢 |
[05:30] | How’s he gonna help? | 他能帮上什么忙 |
[05:32] | His company handles all the security for the Exchange. | 他的公司负责交易所的全部安保措施 |
[05:35] | And we need to get into the server room. | 我们得进服务器机房 |
[05:38] | So he’s got a key? | 这么说他有钥匙 |
[05:39] | Of sorts. | 算是吧 |
[05:41] | He has an administrative code that bypasses | 他有管理密码 能绕过 |
[05:43] | the biometric palm scanner. | 生物掌纹识别仪 |
[05:45] | You could’ve at least given me a challenge. | 给点有挑战的好不好 |
[05:47] | If it makes you feel any better, we’re gonna need it quick. | 安慰一下下你 我们得尽快拿到 |
[05:50] | Mr. Clean’s favoring his left knee. | 宝洁先生左膝不敢用力 |
[05:54] | Right amount of pressure, he’ll sing. | 往那里来几下 他就会开口 |
[05:59] | You don’t even know who I am, do you? | 你根本不认识我 对吗 |
[06:01] | You lost in one day what it took me 15 years to build. | 一天时间 你就害我赔掉了15年攒下的血汗钱 |
[06:05] | We all lost our shirts. | 我们都损失惨重 |
[06:06] | Market hasn’t been this low in 85 years. | 股市跌落到了85年来的新低 |
[06:09] | Yeah, well, this time, | 是啊 不过这一次 |
[06:12] | we’re gonna take that ride down together all the way | 我们要一起 同归于尽 |
[06:15] | Just nobody move. | 都不许动 |
[06:16] | I swear, I will blow this train sky-high. | 否则我就把这列车炸上天 |
[06:22] | I’m gonna have to get back to you about that code. | 我得等会儿再告诉你密码了 |
[06:34] | Welcome to the modern day stock exchange. | 欢迎来到现代证券交易所 |
[06:38] | You got access to those security feeds yet, Root? | 你连通安保信号了吗 根 |
[06:38] | 信号接入中 安全系统 | |
[06:41] | They just came online. | 刚刚上线 |
[06:42] | 信号接入中 安全系统 | |
[06:46] | Lockdown sub level six. | 封锁负六层 |
[06:57] | Is something the matter, Ms. Groves? | 出事了吗 格罗夫斯女士 |
[07:01] | It’s a trap. | 是陷阱 |
[07:06] | Elevator’s locked. | 电梯锁了 |
[07:09] | Terrific. Now what? | 好极了 现在怎么办 |
[07:11] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:12] | After 9/11, the Exchange was redesigned to | 911事件后 交易所进行了重新设计 |
[07:13] | go on lockdown in the event of an attack, | 一遇袭马上自动封锁 |
[07:16] | to keep combatants out. | 将袭击者挡在门外 |
[07:18] | Of course, what Homeland Security couldn’t have predicted | 当然了 国土安全局无法预知 |
[07:20] | is that one day Samaritan might use the same system | 有一天撒马利亚人会利用这个系统 |
[07:22] | to keep its enemies in. | 将其敌人关在门内 |
[07:24] | Run! | 跑 |
[07:28] | This way! | 这边 |
[07:43] | At least we won’t die hungry. | 咱倒是轮不到饿死 |
[07:44] | Samaritan wants a fight, I say we go down swinging. | 撒马利亚人想战 那就跟它死战 |
[07:47] | Remember the Alamo. | 铭记阿拉莫 |
[07:48] | More than a valiant last stand. | 这不是英勇死战的问题 |
[07:50] | We need a strategy. | 我们需要策略 |
[07:53] | A little help please. | 拜托帮下忙 |
[08:01] | It’s a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold. | 你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德 |
[08:04] | Give it a second. | 给它点时间 |
[08:05] | It’s got a lot on its mind. | 它现在思路过多 |
[08:11] | 致命处境 多种可行策略 | |
[08:15] | 策略评估 多种可行策略 | |
[09:25] | Man. | 老兄 |
[09:28] | So you wanna play or what? | 你想不想下棋 |
[09:30] | That’s very kind of you, but I’m playing with a friend. | 谢谢你的好意 我在跟位朋友下 |
[09:33] | You’ve been sitting here alone for hours, dude. | 你一个人在这坐了好几个小时了 哥们 |
[09:39] | My friend is a little shy. | 我的朋友有点害羞 |
[09:41] | And somewhat indecisive. | 还有点犹豫不决 |
[09:55] | I thought you wanted me to teach you how to play. | 我还以为你想让我教你怎么下棋 |
[09:58] | Each possible move represents a different game, | 每一步 都会打开一盘不同的局 |
[10:02] | a different universe in which you make a better move. | 创造一个不同的世界 |
[10:05] | By the second move, there are 72,084 possible games. | 第二步时 会有72084种不同的局 |
[10:10] | By the third, 9 million. | 第三步时 九百万 |
[10:14] | By the fourth– | 第四步时 |
[10:21] | there are more possible games of chess | 棋中的变局数量 |
[10:23] | than there are atoms in the universe. | 超过宇宙中的原子 |
[10:25] | No one could possibly predict them all, even you. | 无人能预知一切 你也不行 |
[10:28] | Which means that that first move can be terrifying. | 也就说第一步会很令人害怕 |
[10:32] | It’s the furthest point from the end of the game, | 它是距离结局最远的一步 |
[10:35] | there’s a virtually infinite sea of possibilities | 无穷无尽的可能布满了 |
[10:38] | between you and the other side. | 你走向结局的每一步 |
[10:40] | But it also means that if you make a mistake, | 但这也意味着 即便你犯了错 |
[10:43] | there’s a nearly infinite amount of ways to fix it. | 接下来也有无数种补救方法 |
[10:47] | So you should simply relax and play. | 所以放松 出招就好 |
[11:05] | 致命处境 多种可行策略 | |
[11:05] | We need a strategy. | 我们需要策略 |
[11:07] | A little help please. | 拜托帮下忙 |
[11:10] | It’s a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold. | 你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德 |
[11:10] | 策略评估 多种可行策略 | |
[11:12] | Give it a second. | 给它点时间 |
[11:13] | It’s got a lot on its mind. | 它现在思路过多 |
[11:18] | Got it. | 收到 |
[11:19] | Got what? | 收到啥 |
[11:20] | Who’s she talking to? | 她跟谁说话呢 |
[11:22] | When we open that door, turn left, Harold. | 打开那扇门之后 左转 哈罗德 |
[11:25] | You and I are going to the server room to hack the system | 你我要去服务器机房 黑进系统 |
[11:28] | and stabilize the market. | 稳定市场 |
[11:31] | You two–Reese, Fusco– secure our escape route. | 你们俩 里瑟 弗斯科 确保逃离路线安全 |
[11:35] | Turn right, head to the mechanical room, | 右转 去机械室 |
[11:36] | and cut the tension cable to the elevator’s lock. | 切断电梯锁的高压电缆 |
[11:38] | How? | 怎么切 |
[11:39] | She’ll tell you when you get there. | 到了她自会告诉你 |
[11:41] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[11:52] | Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:09] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[12:12] | Look, it’s a Degas. | 看 是德加的画 |
[12:13] | Original. | 真品 |
[12:15] | It’s quite striking in person. | 亲眼得见真是震撼 |
[12:18] | What’s the point of saving the world if you can’t enjoy it? | 不能享受世界 何必拯救世界呢 |
[12:22] | Look out! | 小心 |
[12:24] | Two targets. Hall “B,” Requesting back– | 两个目标 B走廊 请求支 |
[12:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:34] | Alpha? Tango? Report. | A T 汇报 |
[12:40] | That didn’t take long. | 挺快的啊 |
[12:41] | Martine, two of the machine’s little helpers | 玛蒂娜 机器的两个小帮手 |
[12:45] | appear to be heading to the server room. | 往服务器机房去了 |
[12:47] | Should I retrieve them, sir? | 要我抓住他们吗 先生 |
[12:49] | No, I’ll send another welcoming party. | 不用 我另派人去 |
[12:54] | You are to make sure the others don’t escape. | 你确保其他人逃不出去 |
[12:56] | Split up. Cover all possible exits. | 分开行动 堵住所有出口 |
[12:59] | And Martine… | 还有玛蒂娜 |
[13:01] | Sir? | 先生 |
[13:02] | Enjoy yourself. | 尽情享受 |
[13:14] | Go back now. | 回去 |
[13:21] | Looks like we drew the short straw, partner. | 看来时运不济啊 搭档 |
[13:23] | FBI. Drop your weapons or we’ll shoot. | 联调局 放下武器 否则就开枪了 |
[13:27] | I thought you were DEA. | 你不是缉毒局的吗 |
[13:28] | What does it matter? We’ll shoot either way. | 有关系吗 反正枪照开不误 |
[13:31] | Remember the Alamo. | 铭记阿拉莫 |
[13:35] | The last time I saw you was in church. | 我上次见你是在教堂 |
[13:38] | You should’ve prayed a little harder. | 你真该祷告得虔诚点 |
[13:40] | I go to hell, I’m taking you with me. | 我就算下地狱 也要拉你垫背 |
[13:44] | Hey, Reese. You got a sec? | 里瑟 有空吗 |
[13:47] | I’m having a little problem getting that code. | 我找密码遇着点问题 |
[13:50] | Sorry. I’m busy making death threats to Samaritan operatives. | 抱歉 我正忙着让撒马利亚人的特工”去死”呢 |
[14:01] | Hey, you, with the bomb vest. | 你 炸弹背心男 |
[14:07] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[14:10] | You don’t really want to hurt all these people now, do you? | 你可不想伤害这些无辜的人 对吧 |
[14:13] | Normally, I would just blow your kneecaps off, | 要平常 我打爆你的膝盖就行了 |
[14:15] | but then you might detonate the bomb, | 但你可能会引爆炸弹 |
[14:17] | and that’s a risk I just can’t take, so… | 我不想冒这个险 所以 |
[14:20] | You’re either gonna have to take off your vest, | 要不你就把炸弹摘了 |
[14:23] | or I’ll just put one between your eyes. | 要不我爆你的头 |
[14:25] | Now approaching Broadway and… | 下一站到达百老汇 |
[14:31] | What the hell? | 去他妈的 |
[14:38] | Hands up, now! | 举起手来 快 |
[14:40] | Honey, you get our canary to sing? | 亲亲 有进展了吗 |
[14:42] | We need that code. | 我们需要密码 |
[14:44] | Sorry, you’re on your own. | 抱歉 你们只能靠自己了 |
[14:51] | Plan “B.” | B方案 |
[14:52] | We’ll have to do it the old-fashioned way. | 得用老办法了 |
[14:55] | Whatever happens to me, don’t stop installing that software. | 不管发生什么 别终止软件安装 |
[15:05] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[15:06] | Chop-chop, Harold. | 时间紧迫 哈罗德 |
[15:14] | For a second, Ms. Groves, I thought all might be lost. | 有那么一瞬 格罗夫斯女士 我还以为全完了 |
[15:21] | Root! Watch– | 根 小心 |
[15:24] | Harold! | 哈罗德 |
[15:32] | Harold… | 哈罗德 |
[16:15] | We need a strategy. | 我们需要策略 |
[16:19] | A little help please. | 拜托帮下忙 |
[16:26] | It’s a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold. | 你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德 |
[16:29] | Give it a second. | 给它点时间 |
[16:30] | It’s got a lot on its mind. | 它现在思路过多 |
[16:36] | 致命处境 多种可行策略 | |
[16:39] | 策略评估 多种可行策略 | |
[17:01] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:02] | How many moves did you consider that time? | 你当时考虑了几种走法 |
[17:08] | That’s good. You’re paring them down, | 好样的 逐个排除 |
[17:10] | concentrating on the most aggressive possible moves. | 专注最具进攻性的可行走法 |
[17:21] | I didn’t see that. | 没想到啊 |
[17:24] | You like the Queen, don’t you? | 你喜欢”后” 对吧 |
[17:26] | She can move in any direction. | 它可以走向任何方向 |
[17:27] | Target anything. | 攻击任何目标 |
[17:29] | Wasn’t always the case though. | 并非一直如此 |
[17:31] | She used to be one of the weakest pieces. | 她曾是最弱的棋子 |
[17:33] | They played chess in the royal court of Spain in the 15th century. | 15世纪 西班牙宫廷下棋时 |
[17:36] | Queen Isabella was offended. | 伊莎贝拉皇后对此很不满 |
[17:37] | She asked her advisers if they thought her that feeble. | 她问谋士 他们是否认为她软弱 |
[17:43] | Their response was to make her the most powerful piece in the game. | 于是他们就将她变成了局中最强势的棋子 |
[17:54] | You have to be careful though. | 但必须万分小心 |
[17:55] | Because in chess, the more powerful a piece is, | 因为棋局中 越强大的棋子 |
[17:59] | the more useful they are. | 越会被利用 |
[18:01] | Not just for winning… | 不只是用于胜利 |
[18:07] | but to be used for sacrifice as a trick. | 还会用于牺牲 当成诱饵 |
[18:20] | How many moves did you consider that time? | 你当时考虑了几种走法 |
[18:23] | A second is like an infinity to you, isn’t it? | 一秒对你来说无穷无尽 对吧 |
[18:27] | You can take the time to consider everything. | 你能在一秒内考虑所有事情 |
[18:32] | Or almost everything. | 或者说几乎所有事情 |
[18:34] | I’m afraid you missed it. | 恐怕你漏了一点 |
[19:04] | 致命处境 多种可行策略 | |
[19:04] | We need a strategy. | 我们需要策略 |
[19:05] | A little help, please. | 拜托帮下忙 |
[19:06] | 策略评估 多种可行策略 | |
[19:07] | It’s a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold. | 你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德 |
[19:09] | Give it a second. | 给它点时间 |
[19:10] | It’s got a lot on its mind. | 它现在思路过多 |
[19:15] | Got it. | 收到 |
[19:17] | Who’s she talking to? | 她跟谁说话呢 |
[19:18] | When we open that door, you two turn left. | 打开那扇门之后 你们俩左转 |
[19:21] | You’re going to the server room to hack the system | 你们要去服务器机房 黑进系统 |
[19:22] | and stabilize the market. | 稳定市场 |
[19:24] | Hack? I can barely retrieve my email. | 黑客 我连邮箱都搞不定 |
[19:26] | You might want to give us a job | 你还是给我们个 |
[19:28] | that requires a little less technical proficiency. | 没啥技术含量的任务吧 |
[19:30] | It’s non-negotiable. | 没得商量 |
[19:32] | We’re going right, Harold, to secure our escape route. | 我们向右 哈罗德 确保逃离路线安全 |
[19:34] | We’ll head to the mechanical room | 我们会去机械室 |
[19:35] | and cut the tension cable to the elevator’s lock. | 切断电梯锁的高压电缆 |
[19:37] | How exactly would we do that, Ms. Groves? | 我们要怎么做 格罗夫斯女士 |
[19:40] | She’ll tell us when we get there. | 到了她自会告诉我们 |
[19:51] | Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:06] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[20:20] | Alpha? Tango? Report. | A T 汇报 |
[20:23] | We’re here, sir. | 我们到了 先生 |
[20:26] | Any orders, boss? | 有什么指示吗 头儿 |
[20:27] | No, proceed as planned. | 没有 按计划行事 |
[20:36] | 首要目标 安全撤离执行人 | |
[20:39] | I image Samaritan is monitoring | 我想撒马利亚人已经监视了 |
[20:40] | the building’s electrical system. | 大楼的电力系统 |
[20:42] | Once we disable the elevator’s locks, | 电梯锁一旦被切断 |
[20:44] | it’ll be a matter of seconds | 不出数秒 |
[20:45] | before all the operatives know our location. | 所有特工都会知道我们的位置 |
[20:49] | So we need to find a way | 所以我们得想办法 |
[20:50] | to re-supply power to the elevator first. | 先恢复电梯的电力 |
[20:53] | Did she say what we’re looking for? | 她说了让我们找什么吗 |
[20:55] | Only that it was a hobby of yours. | 只说是你的一个小癖好 |
[21:04] | When I was a boy, I used to work on old cars. | 小时候 我常常摆弄旧车 |
[21:10] | Hopefully, I can get this generator started. | 希望我能启动这发电机 |
[21:13] | Looks like you’ve got this under control. | 看来你这里是没问题了 |
[21:15] | I’ll see about disabling the lock. | 我去负责切断锁 |
[21:17] | There’s a manual release handle on the back of the brake. | 闸后应该会有一个手动释放柄 |
[21:20] | But that elevator will be heavily guarded. | 但电梯肯定是被重兵把守着的 |
[21:22] | Harold, you of all people should know | 哈罗德 你应该最清楚 |
[21:25] | there’s more than one way to skin a cat. | 给猫剥皮的法子多着呢 |
[21:31] | I feel sorry for the cat. | 猫真可怜 |
[21:37] | Time to get to work. | 开工吧 |
[21:41] | What now, chief? | 现在怎么办 头儿 |
[21:43] | Hey, Reese, you got a sec? | 里瑟 有空吗 |
[21:45] | I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我正想问你同样的问题 |
[21:47] | We need that bypass code. | 我们需要管理密码 |
[21:48] | I’m working on it. | 正在办呢 |
[21:50] | How do you talk down a psycho in a bomb vest? | 如何说服穿炸弹背心的神经病 |
[21:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:57] | I was waiting on the punch-line. | 我在等笑点呢 |
[22:00] | Reese… | 里瑟 |
[22:00] | Look, if some guy straps a bomb to his chest, | 如果有人把炸药绑上身了 |
[22:02] | he must believe his life doesn’t matter. | 说明他觉得人生没有意义了 |
[22:05] | Just–you know, convince him it does. | 就劝他 人生有意义 |
[22:12] | Hey, you in the bomb vest. | 你 炸弹背心男 |
[22:17] | I don’t think you really wanna do this. | 我觉得你并不真想如此 |
[22:22] | Come on, | 得了吧 |
[22:23] | you don’t want to hurt all these people now, do you? | 你可不想伤害这些无辜的人 对吧 |
[22:27] | You’ve gotta have something to live for, right? | 一定有什么事值得你活下去 是吧 |
[22:31] | Or–someone? | 或者什么人 |
[22:34] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[22:36] | She’s sick and now I can’t afford to pay her medical bills. | 她病了 我现在付不起她的医疗费了 |
[22:40] | Because of this lousy excuse for a human being. | 就是因为这个可恶的人渣 |
[22:43] | He wasted my life savings. | 他毁了我一生的积蓄 |
[22:45] | And now he’s wasted what’s left of my life. | 那他就跟我的下半生一起毁灭吧 |
[22:48] | But you don’t have to waste your death. | 可你不必毁掉自己的命 |
[22:50] | If you want to die, okay. | 如果你想死 好吧 |
[22:54] | But die for something that you love. | 但至少应该为爱而死 |
[22:59] | Are you crazy? Shoot this lunatic before it’s too late! | 你疯了吗 赶紧射死这个神经病 |
[23:02] | What the hell? | 去他妈的 |
[23:04] | No! | 不 |
[23:07] | Hands up, now! | 举起手来 快 |
[23:11] | Shaw, you okay? | 肖 你没事吧 |
[23:12] | You’re on your own. | 你们只能靠自己了 |
[23:18] | All right, we’re gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way. | 好吧 得用老办法了 |
[23:27] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[23:27] | Maybe Nutter Butter was right to send us. | 看来果仁奶油派我们来是对了 |
[23:41] | All right, Glasses, you ready for Hacking 101? | 好了 眼镜儿 准备好黑客教程吗 |
[23:43] | All right, but the code is rather long. | 好了 但代码有点长 |
[23:45] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[23:46] | Lower case “e” “n” “v” space, | 小写的e n v 空格 |
[23:49] | “x” equals, apostrophe, | x 等号 单引号 |
[23:52] | left bracket, right bracket, | 左括号 右括号 |
[23:53] | left curly brace, colon– | 左大括号 冒号 |
[23:55] | Curly what? | 木什么 |
[23:57] | I’ll send you a text. | 我短信发给你 |
[23:59] | It’s important that you adhere to the text, exactly. | 一定要跟短信内容一字不差 |
[24:04] | Hurry up, Lionel. | 快点 莱奈尔 |
[24:05] | You’re not helping. | 你催也没用 |
[24:07] | We’re not gonna make it. | 根本搞不成 |
[24:08] | No. We won’t. | 的确搞不成 |
[24:11] | We’re sitting ducks. | 我们就是活靶子 |
[24:13] | We need to find cover. | 得找掩护 |
[24:14] | Lionel, remember the Alamo? | 莱奈尔 铭记阿拉莫 |
[24:16] | Yeah, what about it? | 怎么了 |
[24:18] | You’re gonna miss it. | 你没机会了 |
[24:21] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[24:23] | Somebody’s gotta be the hero. | 总得有人当英雄 |
[24:58] | You’re cheerful for a dead man. | 死到临头还挺开心 |
[25:01] | You’re carrying a grenade. | 你带着手榴弹 |
[25:03] | Samaritan standard issue. | 撒马利亚人的标准配备 |
[25:05] | Which means you all are. | 也就是说你们都带着 |
[25:26] | Now which cable controls the elevator’s mechanical lock? | 哪根电缆是控制电梯机械锁的 |
[25:39] | Hey, sweetie, you busy? | 亲亲 你在忙吗 |
[25:44] | A little. | 有点 |
[25:45] | Skip the verbal foreplay, Root. | 省略前戏吧 根 |
[25:46] | Why you calling? | 打给我干嘛 |
[25:48] | Can’t a couple of gals take a little break from work to catch up? | 难道两位姑娘就不能休息一下 好好叙叙吗 |
[25:52] | I’ve been arrested | 我被捕了 |
[25:52] | and you’re fighting an A.I. apocalypse | 而你在应付人工智能的末日天启 |
[25:54] | So, no, we don’t have time to catch up. | 所以不 我们没时间叙叙 |
[25:57] | There’s no need to be rude. | 别这么凶嘛 |
[26:00] | I am not having this conversation right now. | 我现在不想跟你说这个 |
[26:02] | There’s no time like the present, Sameen. | 择日不如撞日 萨姆恩 |
[26:05] | Why are you so afraid to talk about your feelings? | 为什么你抗拒谈感情呢 |
[26:09] | Feelings? | 感情 |
[26:11] | I’m a sociopath. | 我反社会 |
[26:12] | I don’t have feelings. | 我没感情 |
[26:13] | And I’m a reformed killer for hire. | 而我是改过自新的杀手 |
[26:19] | We’re perfect for each other. | 我们是天生一对 |
[26:22] | You’re gonna figure that out someday. | 你总有一天会明白的 |
[26:25] | Root, if you and I were | 根 就算你和我成了 |
[26:27] | the last two people on the face of this planet– | 整个星球上仅有的人类 |
[26:30] | An increasingly plausible scenario given Samaritan’s plans. | 从撒马利亚人的计划来看 有可能成真 |
[26:34] | Fine. Maybe someday, | 好吧 也许有一天 |
[26:38] | when Samaritan wipes everyone out… | 撒马利亚人把其他人全灭了 |
[26:43] | We can talk about it. | 我们就谈 |
[26:47] | You’re saying maybe someday? | 你是说 也许有一天 |
[26:50] | Yeah, sure, Root. | 是 当然 根 |
[26:51] | Maybe someday. | 也许有一天 |
[26:53] | Is that good enough for you? | 你满意了吗 |
[26:55] | Yes, Sameen. | 是的 萨姆恩 |
[27:04] | That’s good enough for me. | 我满意了 |
[27:11] | Root? | 根 |
[27:14] | Root! | 根 |
[27:35] | It’s a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold. | 你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德 |
[27:38] | Give it a second. | 给它点时间 |
[27:40] | It’s got a lot on its mind. | 它现在思路过多 |
[27:45] | 致命处境 多种可行策略 | |
[27:47] | 策略评估 多种可行策略 | |
[28:02] | We need a strategy. | 我们需要策略 |
[28:02] | 致命处境 多种可行策略 | |
[28:03] | A little help please. | 拜托帮下忙 |
[28:04] | It’s a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold. | 你那机器死机得太是时候了 哈罗德 |
[28:05] | 策略评估 多种可行策略 | |
[28:06] | Give it a second. | 给它点时间 |
[28:07] | It’s got a lot on its mind. | 它现在思路过多 |
[28:11] | Got it. | 收到 |
[28:12] | Got what? Who’s she talking to? | 收到啥 她跟谁说话呢 |
[28:14] | When we open that door, everyone turn left. | 打开那扇门之后 所有人左转 |
[28:16] | We’re going to the server room to hack the system together. | 我们要一起去服务器机房 黑进系统 |
[28:19] | Then we move as a team to the mechanical room | 然后我们一起去机械室 |
[28:21] | to secure our escape route. | 确保逃离路线安全 |
[28:28] | Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:35] | Why did you just do that? | 你干嘛 |
[28:36] | Why not? We’re in a simulation. | 干嘛不 反正是在模拟 |
[28:52] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[28:55] | Look, it’s a Degas. | 看 是德加的画 |
[28:56] | Original. | 真品 |
[29:12] | Hey, Reese. Got a sec? | 里瑟 有空吗 |
[29:15] | I’m taking out the trash. | 在搬垃圾 |
[29:16] | Talk with Shaw. | 跟肖谈 |
[29:18] | Yeah. You rang? | 你有事吗 |
[29:20] | How do you talk down a guy in a bomb vest? | 如何说服穿炸弹背心的神经病 |
[29:22] | And spare me the jokes. | 别跟我讲玩笑 |
[29:24] | Okay, well, I knew a guy on the force. | 我队上认识个人 |
[29:25] | He had it rough. | 他很绝望 |
[29:26] | Talked about eating his gun. | 说要饮弹自尽 |
[29:28] | The one thing he said, he never felt so alone. | 他提到一点 说他从未感到如此孤独 |
[29:32] | So how did you convince him that he wasn’t? | 那你是如何成功证明他并不孤独呢 |
[29:34] | I didn’t. He put a bullet through his brain. | 没成功 他朝自己脑袋上开了一枪 |
[29:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:40] | Hey, you, with the bomb vest. | 你 炸弹背心男 |
[29:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:43] | What? | 啥 |
[29:44] | His name’s Greg. | 他叫格雷格 |
[29:45] | It’s Gary, you pathetic piece of– | 我叫加里 你这可耻的 |
[29:47] | Okay, alright, Gary. | 好了 加里 |
[29:49] | I know that you’re a decent guy. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[29:51] | A decent guy that’s fallen on some hard times. | 面临困境的好人 |
[29:53] | Yeah. Hard? | 困境 |
[29:55] | What do you know about it? | 你知道什么 |
[29:57] | I know a lot of people are going to be hurting here after today. | 我知道这里很多人日子都要不好过了 |
[30:00] | Take this guy. | 比如说这个 |
[30:02] | I mean, look, no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[30:03] | But you look like you’ve been taken to the cleaners several times. | 不过 你看着像赔过不少钱 |
[30:07] | I’ve been wiped out. | 我赔了个精光 |
[30:08] | I’ll be lucky if I can pay my kid’s tuition… | 支付孩子的学费都吃力 |
[30:11] | if I make it out of here. | 就算能活着出去 |
[30:12] | What about you, lady? Are you in the market? | 你呢 女士 你炒股吗 |
[30:15] | No, but my boss just lost his job today, | 没 但我上司今天丢了工作 |
[30:17] | and I got laid off too, and I’ve got three kids to support. | 我也被裁了 我还有三个孩子要养活 |
[30:20] | I guess I can kiss my pension good-bye. | 我的养老金也泡汤了 |
[30:22] | Please, stop. | 别说了 |
[30:23] | See, Gary? | 看到没 加里 |
[30:25] | Life is crap. | 生活就是坨屎 |
[30:26] | Welcome to the human race. | 做人就是这样 |
[30:28] | But the good news is, you’re not alone. | 但好消息是 你并不孤独 |
[30:35] | Are you crazy? Just shoot this lunatic. | 你疯了吗 赶紧射死这个神经病 |
[30:37] | – Hey, shut up! – Keep your nose out of it. | -闭嘴 -滚一边等着 |
[30:38] | What the hell do you know? | 你懂个鬼 |
[30:38] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别二了 |
[30:39] | What are you, crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:46] | What the hell? | 去他妈的 |
[31:00] | Hands up, now! | 举起手来 快 |
[31:08] | What now, chief? | 现在怎么办 头儿 |
[31:09] | Ready for that code? | 准备输密码了吗 |
[31:11] | I’m gonna let our friend do the talking. | 我会让这位朋友开口的 |
[31:14] | He’s very interested in saving his pension. | 他很在乎他的养老金 |
[31:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:22] | We’re gonna need to borrow one of your computers. | 我们要借用你们一台电脑 |
[31:35] | Coolly delivered sadistic warning. | 帅酷暴力威胁 |
[31:37] | Self-deprecating inquiry into the time necessary to infiltrate system. | 渗透系统过程中自嘲 |
[31:40] | Funny yet insightful retort. | 幽默机智反驳 |
[31:42] | Mildly agitated declaration of mission completion. | 略激动宣告任务完成 |
[31:51] | Gentle exhortation to further action. | 温和提议下一步行动 |
[31:59] | Overly affectionate greeting. | 过于深情的问候 |
[32:01] | Greeting. | 问候 |
[32:03] | Transparent rationale for conversation. | 坦白沟通需求 |
[32:06] | Annoyed attempt to deflect subtext. | 傲娇 转移话题 |
[32:09] | Overt come-on. | 公然勾引 |
[32:11] | Mildly embarrassed defensiveness bordering on hostility. | 略尴尬 显示防御性 |
[32:16] | Playfully witty sign-off. | 幽默收尾 |
[32:19] | 主要目标 安全撤离执行人 | |
[32:25] | This takes me back. | 让我回想起以前了 |
[32:27] | I used to work on old cars as a boy. | 小时候 我常常摆弄旧车 |
[32:29] | Yo, Nutella, could use a hand. | 巧克力酱 搭把手吧 |
[32:31] | Here. | 给 |
[32:36] | Which cable controls the elevator’s mechanical lock? | 哪根电缆是控制电梯机械锁的 |
[32:39] | The coiled one. | 螺旋状那条 |
[32:40] | But cutting it will alert Samaritan’s operatives. | 但切断它会触发撒马利亚人的特工警报 |
[32:42] | So wait until Harold starts… | 所以要先等哈罗德启动 |
[32:46] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[32:47] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[32:50] | Hurry, Harold. | 快 哈罗德 |
[32:57] | You’ve got power to the elevator. | 电梯电力恢复了 |
[32:58] | Cut the cable that controls the lock. | 切断控制机械锁的电缆 |
[33:03] | Lionel, now. | 莱奈尔 动手 |
[33:17] | Shots to the head and center mass. | 射击头部和要害 |
[33:20] | On my mark. | 听我口令 |
[33:21] | One… | 一 |
[33:22] | Two. Three! | 二 三 |
[33:32] | 选项833333 模拟行动 | |
[33:33] | 选项833333 模拟行动 | |
[33:34] | 选项833333 模拟行动 | |
[33:35] | 模拟互 动界面 | |
[33:39] | 选项833333 模拟行动 | |
[33:59] | Yes, yes, you needn’t rub it in. | 好啦好啦 别再得瑟啦 |
[34:02] | One afternoon and you’re a grandmaster. | 一个下午 你就成了大师 |
[34:05] | Mind you, you’ll encounter far more capable opponents than me | 提醒下 你会遇到比我强大得多的对手 |
[34:08] | if you go looking. | 只要你去找 |
[34:18] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 不要了 |
[34:21] | You asked me to teach you chess and I’ve done that. | 你让我教你下棋 我教了 |
[34:24] | It’s a useful mental exercise. | 这有助训练思维 |
[34:28] | And through the years, many thinkers | 多年来 很多思想者 |
[34:30] | have been fascinated by it. | 为棋痴迷 |
[34:33] | But I don’t enjoy playing. | 但我不喜欢下棋 |
[34:35] | Do you know why not? | 知道为什么吗 |
[34:38] | Because it was a game that was born during a brutal age, | 因为这种游戏诞生于冷酷的年代 |
[34:41] | when life counted for little. | 当时 生命的价值被忽视 |
[34:44] | And everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. | 所有人都相信 生命有贵贱之分 |
[34:47] | Kings and pawns. | 如王 如卒 |
[34:51] | I don’t think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. | 我不认为生命有贵贱之分 |
[34:55] | I don’t envy you the decisions you’re gonna have to make. | 我知道你未来会遇上极其沉重的决定 |
[35:00] | And one day I’ll be gone, | 有一天 我会离去 |
[35:02] | and you’ll have no one to talk to. | 没人能再陪你说话了 |
[35:05] | But if you remember nothing else, | 但就算你忘记一切 |
[35:06] | please remember this. | 也请一定要记住 |
[35:10] | Chess is just a game. | 棋 只是游戏 |
[35:13] | Real people aren’t pieces. | 人 不是棋子 |
[35:17] | And you can’t assign more value to some of them than to others. | 你不能认定生命的贵贱 |
[35:21] | Not to me. | 包括我的命 |
[35:22] | Not to anyone. | 包括任何人的命 |
[35:25] | People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. | 人命 不可以被牺牲 |
[35:33] | The lesson is | 这一课的内容是 |
[35:35] | that anyone who looks on the world as if it was a game of chess | 如果有人把这个世界当一盘棋 |
[35:38] | deserves to lose. | 那他注定失败 |
[36:08] | 选项833333 模拟行动 | |
[36:16] | 选项833333 模拟行动 | |
[36:31] | So much for dying with a full stomach. | 这下子当不成饱死鬼了 |
[36:34] | Got it. | 收到 |
[36:35] | Got what? Who’s she talking to? | 收到啥 她跟谁说话呢 |
[36:38] | When we open that door, everyone turn left. | 打开那扇门之后 所有人左转 |
[36:40] | We’re going to the server room to hack the system together. | 我们要去服务器机房 黑进系统 |
[36:43] | Then we move as a team to the mechanical room | 然后我们一起去机械室 |
[36:45] | to secure our escape route. | 确保逃离路线安全 |
[36:46] | Perhaps we should consider splitting up. | 也许我们应该分开行动 |
[36:49] | Yeah, maybe the machine hasn’t thought through all the angles. | 是啊 机器也许没全方位考虑 |
[36:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:54] | These are our best odds. | 这样胜算最大 |
[37:03] | Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:10] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[37:12] | Look, it’s an original Degas. | 看 是德加的画 |
[37:17] | You’ll thank me later. | 你稍后会感谢我 |
[37:26] | What good’s saving the world, Harry, if we can’t enjoy it? | 不能享受世界 哈罗 何必拯救世界呢 |
[37:31] | Welcome to the human race. | 做人就是这样 |
[37:33] | But the good news is, you’re not alone. | 但好消息是 你并不孤独 |
[37:38] | What the hell? | 去他妈的 |
[37:47] | Ready for that code? | 准备输密码了吗 |
[37:59] | 防止金融危机 次要目标 | |
[38:02] | The stock market has suddenly begun to stabilize | 股市突然趋向稳定 |
[38:04] | and even slowly tick up after a wild afternoon of trading. | 在一下午疯狂交易后还略有上升 |
[38:23] | This brings back memories. | 让我回忆起过去了 |
[38:25] | I used to work on old cars as a boy. | 小时候 我常常摆弄旧车 |
[38:27] | With your father. | 和你父亲 |
[38:28] | Funny, I remember everything he ever taught me about cars. | 有意思 我记得他教我的关于车的一切 |
[38:33] | In truth, I remember everything he ever taught me. | 事实上 我记得他教我的一切 |
[38:35] | Don’t worry, Harold. | 别担心 哈罗德 |
[38:37] | You’ve taught her well. | 你把她教得很好 |
[38:42] | Yo, banana nut crunch. Could use a hand. | 香蕉坚果脆 搭把手吧 |
[38:48] | Which cable controls the elevator’s mechanical lock? | 哪根电缆是控制电梯机械锁的 |
[38:51] | They’re early. Get ready. | 他们早到了 准备 |
[38:57] | Hurry, Harold. | 快 哈罗德 |
[39:03] | Cut the coiled cable. | 切断螺旋状电缆 |
[39:30] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[39:36] | Finch! | 芬奇 |
[39:42] | Surrender your weapons now! | 马上放下武器 |
[39:46] | You gotta put pressure on it. | 压紧了 |
[39:47] | I’m all right, Harold. | 我没事的 哈罗德 |
[39:50] | We’ve got them covered, sir. | 把他们包围住了 先生 |
[39:52] | Very well. | 很好 |
[39:53] | All games must come to an end. | 结局早晚会到来 |
[40:02] | Hey, sweetie. You busy? | 亲亲 你在忙吗 |
[40:04] | A little. | 有点 |
[40:05] | Skip the verbal foreplay, Root. | 省略前戏吧 根 |
[40:06] | Why are you calling? | 打给我干嘛 |
[40:08] | Can’t a couple of gals take a little break from work to catch up? | 难道两位姑娘就不能休息一下 好好叙叙吗 |
[40:13] | No, we do not have time to catch up. | 不 我们没时间叙叙 |
[40:17] | You guys look like crap. | 你们还真惨 |
[40:22] | How did you– | 你怎么 |
[40:22] | Had to crawl through 50 yards of air duct. | 爬了45米的导风筒 |
[40:24] | We won’t make it that way. | 没法原路返回 |
[40:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:28] | I got a little gift from our friend in the bomb vest. | 我有那位炸弹背心朋友的小礼物 |
[40:31] | I’ll take it from here. | 交给我吧 |
[40:44] | Come on, get him up. | 快 扶他起来 |
[40:46] | We’re so good at this together. | 我们是天作之合 |
[40:49] | You’re gonna realize that someday. | 你总有一天会意识到的 |
[40:53] | Root, no offense… | 根 无意冒犯 |
[40:56] | You’re hot. | 你很辣 |
[40:57] | You’re good with a gun. | 你擅长用枪 |
[40:59] | Those are two qualities I greatly admire. | 这是我最仰慕的两个品质 |
[41:02] | But you and me together | 但你我二人在一起 |
[41:03] | would be like a four alarm fire in an oil refinery. | 会激烈如天雷地火 |
[41:06] | Sounds cozy. | 听着真不错 |
[41:07] | I’m out of ammo, Shaw. | 我没弹药了 肖 |
[41:08] | We need to go. Might not get a second chance. | 我们得走了 也许没有第二次机会了 |
[41:09] | Second chances are overrated, Harold. | 第二次机会没想象中那么好 哈罗德 |
[41:14] | What the– | 什么 |
[41:15] | The controls aren’t responding. | 控制装置没有反应 |
[41:19] | The desk. | 桌子 |
[41:21] | There’s an override button. | 上边有个超驰控制按钮 |
[41:23] | Someone’s gotta get to that button and hold them off. | 有人得去按压住 |
[41:25] | Sameen, if you even think I’m gonna let you– | 萨姆恩 你要觉得我会让你 |
[41:28] | For god’s sakes. | 天啊 |