时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system– | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:06] | a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:12] | You can call me Control. | 你可以叫我”主控者” |
[00:17] | Clever Samaritan, using a young boy as your avatar. | 聪明的撒玛利亚人 用一个小男孩作为化身 |
[00:21] | I will destroy you. | 我会摧毁你 |
[00:23] | Welcome to the Stock Exchange. | 欢迎来到证券交易所 |
[00:27] | Finch! | 芬奇 |
[00:29] | The controls are not responding. | 控制装置没有反应 |
[00:30] | There’s an override button. | 上边有个超驰控制按钮 |
[00:43] | Are you ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:44] | Let’s go get Shaw back. | 去救回肖 |
[00:46] | The Mayhem on Wall Street continued | 华尔街的混乱还在继续 |
[00:48] | with a break-in at the security firm | 一家存放证券交易所 |
[00:49] | that houses the surveillance footage for the Stock Exchange. | 监控录像的安保公司被闯入 |
[00:52] | The suspects, a heavily armed man and woman in ski masks, | 疑犯为一男一女 戴滑雪面罩并持重火力 |
[00:55] | shot a security guard inside the building, | 在大楼内枪伤了一位安保人员 |
[00:57] | then made off with numerous | 然后带着大量存有敏感信息的 |
[00:58] | sensitive surveillance hard drives. | 监控硬盘逃离该公司 |
[01:00] | Guy comes out of nowhere, shoots me right in the knee. | 他从天而降 射中了我的膝盖 |
[01:02] | I go down, | 我倒下了 |
[01:03] | they step over me like they’re Bonnie and Clyde or something. | 他们就像雌雄大盗一样从我身上跨了过去 |
[01:05] | Said, “Sorry, we’re looking for a friend.” | 说 抱歉 我们在找位朋友 |
[01:07] | Authorities say both assailants are still at large | 当局表示这两名疑犯依然在逃 |
[01:10] | and should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 高度武装并极度危险 |
[01:12] | In other news, Wall Street continues to recover from the Flash Crash. | 另一则消息 华尔街还在从闪崩中恢复 |
[01:18] | Officials say the so-called Flash Crash | 官方人员表示这场所谓的闪崩 |
[01:20] | was triggered by a computer glitch | 是由一个电脑故障引起的 |
[01:22] | that has since been corrected, | 现在故障已经解决 |
[01:24] | so investors can get back to business as usual. | 投资者可以恢复正常交易 |
[01:26] | Remember, sweetheart, you have a sweater | 记住 亲爱的 你的背包里有件毛衣 |
[01:28] | in your backpack if you get cold. | 如果冷了可以穿上 |
[01:31] | Stupid game! | 白痴游戏 |
[01:32] | Julia, I don’t want you playing that anymore, all that violence. | 茱莉亚 不要再玩那个游戏了 太暴力 |
[01:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:41] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[01:54] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早上好 夫人 |
[01:58] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[02:04] | How’s your morning? | 早上好吗 |
[02:05] | Better than yours, it seems. | 看起来比你好点 |
[02:07] | Half this frickin’ town is taking pot shots at the President. | 全城有一半人都在指责总统 |
[02:10] | Now my only job today | 今天我唯一的工作 |
[02:12] | is picking the perfect high-ranking administration | 就是找一个完美的高级政府官员 |
[02:14] | official to push out there as his human shield. | 做总统的人肉挡箭牌 |
[02:17] | It’s a bitch being Chief of Staff, Mike. | 幕僚长可不好当 迈克 |
[02:20] | I’m sure you’ll find someone to hang out to dry | 我相信你能找到替死鬼 |
[02:21] | before POTUS comes after you. | 不会让总统找到你头上 |
[02:23] | Listen, how sure are you that this market hit | 听着 你有多大把握这次市场崩盘 |
[02:27] | wasn’t an attack on our economy? Terrorism? | 不是金融攻击 不是恐怖袭击 |
[02:30] | If it was terrorism, Research would’ve picked it up | 如果是恐怖袭击 “探索者”会发现 |
[02:33] | and I would’ve stopped it before it ever happened. | 我会在事情发生之前加以阻止 |
[02:35] | Whatever the hell it was– | 不管是什么 |
[02:36] | Computer malfunction. | 电脑故障 |
[02:37] | It feels like we were attacked. | 感觉像是我们被攻击了 |
[02:40] | We weren’t. | 我们没有 |
[02:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:48] | Nothing you need to worry about. | 无需担心 |
[02:52] | Jeanie, I need the head of the SEC. | 珍妮 给我接证监会的头 |
[02:54] | Right away, sir. | 马上 先生 |
[02:59] | You need help, little man? Are you lost from the tour? | 需要帮助吗 小家伙 参观迷路了吗 |
[03:04] | I crashed the stock market yesterday. | 我昨天击溃了你们的证券市场 |
[03:06] | Good for you. Let me know if you decide to invade Baghdad. | 干得漂亮 如果你要入侵巴格达 记得告诉我 |
[03:09] | Tonight, the stock market will close at 10,233 points, | 今晚 证券市场会于10,233点收市 |
[03:14] | after regaining 617 points. | 上涨617点 |
[03:18] | I’d like to discuss this and other more pressing matters | 我需要就此事 以及其他紧急事宜 |
[03:21] | with your immediate superior, the President. | 与你的直属上司美国总统谈谈 |
[03:25] | Okay, then. The party’s over. | 好吧 闹够了 |
[03:26] | Jeanie! Get a hand in here? | 珍妮 来帮一把 |
[03:28] | This kid’s AWOL from the tour and then some. | 这孩子参观的时候跑丢了 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很遗憾你这么认为 |
[03:34] | You can expect your personal portfolio | 你的个人资产今天会 |
[03:36] | to drop another 16% today. | 再降16% |
[03:40] | We’ll talk again soon. | 我们很快会再见面的 |
[03:48] | Okay, Shiffman, what are we looking at? | 谢弗曼 什么情况 |
[03:49] | A sleeper cell in Detroit that’s about to wake up. | 在底特律潜伏的一个恐怖组织蠢蠢欲动 |
[03:52] | How? | 怎么 |
[03:53] | By detonating six backpack bombs simultaneously across the city. | 在全城同时引爆六个背包炸弹 |
[03:57] | Threat analysis? | 威胁分析 |
[03:58] | Massoud Shammar, Tariq al Juhani, | 马苏德·沙马尔 塔里克·尤哈尼 |
[04:02] | Osman Ahmed, Yasin Said. | 奥斯曼·艾哈迈德 亚辛·赛义德 |
[04:05] | Radicalized Muslims, | 激进穆斯林 |
[04:06] | masters level software engineers. | 大师级软件工程师 |
[04:09] | They plan to crash the power grid | 他们计划击溃电网 |
[04:10] | and cripple police surveillance, | 废掉警方监视 |
[04:12] | so that they can plant the bombs undetected. | 以便神不知鬼不觉地安置炸弹 |
[04:16] | Three are Saudis? | 三名沙特人 |
[04:18] | Here legally on F-1 student visas. | 他们持F1学生签证合法入境 |
[04:20] | Yasin Said was born in Michigan. | 亚辛·赛义德出生在密歇根州 |
[04:22] | Let’s see the dossier on the American. | 看看这位美国人的档案 |
[04:26] | Born in Dearborn, all-American kid, apparently. | 生于迪尔伯恩 标准美国孩子 |
[04:30] | Varsity baseball and Homecoming King, | 校棒球队成员 返校节的国王 |
[04:32] | did his junior year abroad in Cairo. | 大三那年去了开罗留学 |
[04:34] | Where he met Massoud Shammar and Tariq al Juhani. | 他就是在那里认识了马苏德·沙马尔和塔里克·尤哈尼 |
[04:37] | August, 2014, all four men enroll in the engineering program | 2014年8月 他们四个在密西根大学迪尔本分校 |
[04:41] | at the University of Michigan, Dearborn. | 就读工程学课程 |
[04:43] | Two months later, they rent a house | 两个月后 他们在底特律的 |
[04:45] | in the Woodbridge section of Detroit, | 伍德布里奇租了一间房子 |
[04:47] | and begin a surge of internet activity on Islamist websites | 开始活跃于一些伊斯兰网站 |
[04:51] | known to be recruiting for the Khorasan group. | 那些是为呼罗珊组织招募成员的网站 |
[04:54] | How were they paying for the rent on the house? | 他们是拿什么付租金的 |
[04:56] | A series of anonymous wire transfers originating in Dubai | 来自迪拜的匿名电汇资金 |
[05:00] | and passing through a front company in the Comoros. | 经由科摩罗[非洲岛国]的一家皮包公司 |
[05:03] | The tactic Khorasan uses to fund terrorist activity. | 呼罗珊资助恐怖分子的传统手段 |
[05:07] | What are they targeting? | 他们的目标何在 |
[05:08] | Spirit of Detroit, Ambassador Bridge, | “底特律精神”雕塑 大使桥 |
[05:12] | Livingstone Lighthouse, Belle Isle Fountain, | 利文斯灯塔 百丽岛喷泉 |
[05:15] | Wayne County Building. | 韦恩县大厦 |
[05:16] | All historic landmarks on Belle Isle and downtown. | 都是百丽岛和市区的历史地标 |
[05:20] | Yesterday morning, Osman Ahmed posted to an Islamist website | 昨天上午 奥斯曼·艾哈迈德在某伊斯兰网站发布了消息 |
[05:24] | that he’s going to change the world. | 说他将要改变世界 |
[05:26] | Last night, Yasin Said called his mother | 昨晚 亚辛·赛义德打给他母亲 |
[05:29] | and insisted she not visit tomorrow. | 坚决不许她第二天过来 |
[05:36] | It’s today. | 也就是今天 |
[05:38] | Research has targeted them for immediate elimination. | 探索者将他们指定为应立即清除的目标 |
[05:42] | We have a team outside their house now. | 已经布置了一组人马在他们屋外 |
[05:48] | Status, Crimson Six? | 报告情况 深红六 |
[05:51] | All units in place. | 各队就位 |
[05:54] | On your go, Ma’am. | 等您指令 夫人 |
[06:01] | What’s our source material on these backpack bombs? | 背包炸弹的原始资料何在 |
[06:04] | That Samaritan is never wrong. | 撒马利亚人从不出错 |
[06:08] | What’s our source material on these backpack bombs? | 背包炸弹的原始资料何在 |
[06:12] | Our targets purchased backpacks, pressure cookers, | 目标购买了背包 高压锅 |
[06:15] | nails, ball bearings, and digital watches. | 钉子 滚珠轴承和电子表 |
[06:23] | The mission is a go. | 行动 |
[06:26] | Crimson Six, you have a green light. | 深红六 可以行动 |
[06:28] | Viridian Nine, we’re a go. | 鲜绿九 我们上 |
[06:43] | Eyes on, guys. | 看到 各位 |
[06:50] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[07:03] | Target one is down. Moving in. | 目标一解决 进屋 |
[07:46] | Three down. Where’s the fourth? | 三人解决 第四位呢 |
[07:48] | We have a problem. Found this on the table. | 有麻烦了 在桌上发现了这个 |
[07:52] | It belongs to target number four, Yasin Said. | 属于四号目标亚辛·赛义德 |
[07:55] | His phone is in the house, but he’s not. | 他的手机在家 人跑了 |
[07:57] | Said, let’s find him. Relatives? | 赛义德 找出他 有亲属吗 |
[08:00] | Parents are Sameer and Selam Said. | 父母是萨米尔·赛义德和萨拉姆·赛义德 |
[08:02] | We’re up on their phones. | 已监听他们的手机 |
[08:04] | Likewise all Yasin’s known associates. | 以及亚辛的全部已知联系人 |
[08:06] | Let’s look inside Yasin’s laptop. | 看看亚辛的手提电脑 |
[08:14] | Yasin Said’s laptop hard drive. | 亚辛·赛义德的电脑硬盘 |
[08:19] | It’s never done that before. | 以前从没这样过 |
[08:22] | It’s not supposed to do that… | 不该如此的 |
[08:25] | ever. | 永远不该 |
[08:28] | I need to see that hard drive. | 我要看硬盘里的内容 |
[08:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:32] | Research will find him in a matter of minutes. | 探索者用不了几分钟就会找到他 |
[08:34] | The hard drive is not relevant. | 硬盘无关紧要 |
[08:36] | You don’t ask me why. | 你没资格问为什么 |
[08:37] | You are a guest here with one rule, | 你能在此做客 只有一个原因 |
[08:40] | and that is to make sure this system functions as promised. | 就是确保此系统能如约运行 |
[08:44] | There’s a terrorist on the run on American soil, | 现在美国境内有个恐怖分子在逃 |
[08:47] | and I want…to see… his hard drive. | 我要看他的硬盘 |
[08:51] | I’m afraid that’s not possible, | 恐怕这不可能 |
[08:53] | and actually, you are the guest here at Samaritan’s Research terminals. | 而且 你才是在撒马利亚人探索者总部做客 |
[09:00] | Mr. Travers… | 特弗斯先生 |
[09:02] | show me the hard drive, or I’ll have you arrested. | 给我硬盘 否则我马上逮捕你 |
[09:12] | You are putting thousands of innocent lives in danger. | 你把成千上万人的生命置于险境 |
[09:16] | Stop it now. | 给我停下 |
[09:22] | There, stopped. | 瞧 停下了 |
[09:43] | Early this morning in New York, | 今天早上在纽约 |
[09:44] | a high speed car collision erupted in a dangerous shootout | 发生一起车祸 并爆发枪战 |
[09:47] | involving four private security contractors | 涉事人包括四名雇佣兵 |
[09:49] | and a man and woman wearing ski masks. | 以及带滑雪面罩的一男一女 |
[09:51] | Senator Garrison. | 加里森参议员 |
[09:52] | There’s a problem. 22 minutes ago, | 麻烦了 22分钟前 |
[09:55] | ISA operatives in Detroit raided a four-man sleeper cell | 底特律的情报突击队突袭了一个四人据点 |
[09:58] | and only found three targets. | 但只找到三个目标 |
[10:00] | The fourth, Yasin Said, remains at large, | 第四位 亚辛·赛义德 仍然在逃 |
[10:04] | and Mr. Travers, our Samaritan representative, | 而特弗斯先生 撒马利亚人的代表 |
[10:08] | just shut down Research. | 刚刚关闭了探索者 |
[10:09] | Hold on, there’s a terrorist in Detroit? | 等等 底特律有恐怖分子 |
[10:11] | And we can’t access Research or the terrorist’s hard drive. | 而我们无法访问探索者 也无法访问恐怖分子的硬盘 |
[10:15] | Travers won’t let us see it. | 特弗斯不让我们看 |
[10:18] | What the hell, Travers? | 你搞什么 特弗斯 |
[10:19] | The data on that hard drive is dangerous, | 硬盘里的数据极其危险 |
[10:21] | a threat to the entire Research program. | 对整个探索者项目程序存在威胁 |
[10:24] | These guys in Detroit weaponized a piece of computer code. | 底特律那些人把一段代码武器化了 |
[10:26] | You mean like a virus? | 变成了电脑病毒 |
[10:28] | Like a nuclear virus. | 核武器级别的 |
[10:30] | Samaritan quarantined the code to protect itself. | 撒马利亚人屏蔽该代码以自保 |
[10:32] | I should be allowed to view the material. | 我应该有权限查看资料 |
[10:34] | You wouldn’t understand it anyway, so what’s the point? | 看了你也不懂 何必呢 |
[10:37] | Who the hell do you think you are, Travers? | 你觉得你算哪根葱 特弗斯 |
[10:43] | Mr. Travers is my eyes and ears inside your operation. | 特弗斯先生是我安排在你组织中的耳目 |
[10:47] | We gave you a marvelous car. | 我们给你了一辆豪车 |
[10:49] | Surely, you didn’t think I’d let you drive it yourselves. | 你不会指望我放手让你自己开吧 |
[10:53] | Of course I did. You said we would. | 我当然指望 你答应过的 |
[10:55] | As for your missing terrorist, | 说到逃逸的恐怖分子 |
[10:58] | Samaritan has tracked him to an address in Detroit, | 撒马利亚人已经查到了他在底特律的地址 |
[11:02] | but he won’t stay there long. | 但他不会待太久 |
[11:04] | I’m wondering, would you like | 我想 你要不要 |
[11:07] | Mr. Travers to put the key back in the ignition? | 让特弗斯先生重启引擎呢 |
[11:12] | Samaritan found the terrorist. | 撒马利亚人找到了恐怖分子 |
[11:14] | How about that–the hard drive was irrelevant after all. | 说到底 硬盘毕竟无关紧要 |
[11:19] | If we want the intelligence back on, we need to let this go. | 想情报系统恢复工作 就别计较了 |
[11:29] | Turn it back on. | 打开吧 |
[11:34] | Good talk, guys. | 谈话很愉快 各位 |
[11:42] | Shiffman, Research will be back online presently. | 谢弗曼 探索者即将重新上线 |
[11:46] | Send team Crimson Six in to pursue the target. | 派深红六追击目标 |
[11:58] | More details have emerged about the shootout in Manhattan. Leslie? | 曼哈顿枪击案有何进展 莱斯利 |
[12:02] | All four security contractors are in critical condition, | 四名雇佣兵均受多处枪杀 |
[12:05] | sustaining multiple gunshot wounds. | 生命危在旦夕 |
[12:08] | The masked assailants reportedly | 据说袭击者头戴面罩 |
[12:10] | stole a GPS transponder from the armored SUV, | 抢走了装甲车上的GPS转调器 |
[12:13] | then carjacked a local vehicle to get away. | 然后抢劫了一辆当地车辆逃走了 |
[12:16] | Seeing this? | 看到没 |
[12:18] | Detective, are you investigating a link | 警探 你在调查此事 |
[12:20] | to the security firm break-in last night? | 与昨晚安保公司被闯入案的联系吗 |
[12:22] | From what I understand, both suspects, the shooters, | 据我所知 嫌疑犯和开枪者 |
[12:24] | were a male and female in ski masks. | 都是戴滑雪面罩的一男一女 |
[12:26] | NYPD’s well aware of the connection. | 纽约警局清楚其中联系 |
[12:28] | We have a few leads and several persons of interest | 我们掌握了一些线索和几名嫌疑犯 |
[12:30] | we’re following up on. | 正在跟进 |
[12:31] | No further comment at this time. Excuse me. | 暂时不便多说 抱歉 |
[12:33] | Nice work there. Anyone you know? | 高啊 你认识 |
[12:36] | Nobody that brazen. | 不认识这么肆无忌惮的 |
[12:38] | Whoever it is, they’re definitely on the warpath. | 反正他们是气势汹汹啊 |
[13:16] | It’s the secure line to Research. | 探索者的安全线路 |
[13:20] | This is Research. We’re amending your orders. | 我是探索者 你的任务有变更 |
[13:22] | Our orders originated with Control. | 我们的任务来自主控者 |
[13:25] | This is Control. | 我就是主控者 |
[13:29] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[13:30] | It’s not mutual. | 但我不高兴 |
[13:32] | I know about New York, Agent Grice. | 我知道纽约的事了 格赖斯特工 |
[13:35] | I know you saw Agent Shaw at the Knight & Morris storage facility, | 我知道你在奈特莫里斯仓库看见了肖特工 |
[13:39] | and I know you let her live. | 我也知道你放过了她 |
[13:42] | Relax. I’m letting you live. | 别紧张 我会放过你 |
[13:45] | Here are your amended orders: | 你的任务变更如下 |
[13:47] | do not kill Yasin Said until you access his laptop hard drive. | 杀亚辛·赛义德前 必须先成功访问其电脑硬盘 |
[13:52] | The hard drive is the priority. | 硬盘才是首要目标 |
[13:55] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[13:55] | And Grice, you report only to me. | 格赖斯 你只听命于我 |
[13:59] | Consider this your reprieve. | 当是将功补过 |
[14:06] | We need to do this off the grid. | 我们得秘密行动了 |
[14:22] | Research wins again. | 探索者又赢了 |
[14:24] | Yasin Said approaching, 200 yards out. | 亚辛·赛义德正在接近 180米 |
[14:28] | This must be your dream come true, Grice… | 你的美梦成真了 格赖斯 |
[14:33] | investigating someone before we put a bullet in their head. | 先调查清楚 再开枪爆头 |
[14:36] | Yeah, just like the old days. | 是啊 宛如昨日重现 |
[14:40] | I’ve never been happier. | 简直高兴坏了 |
[14:44] | Get ready. He’s about to go off the grid. | 准备 他马上要进入非监控区了 |
[14:50] | Okay, he’s in the shadows. T-minus ten seconds. | 好了 他进行阴影区了 倒计时10秒 |
[15:12] | Hate to cut you off, Yasin. | 不好意思要挡你路了 亚辛 |
[15:19] | At the risk of repeating myself– | 又得重复一遍 |
[15:30] | glad we had this talk. | 和你聊聊舒服多了 |
[15:50] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I just want to see your laptop. | 我不会伤害你 只想看看你的电脑 |
[15:56] | My laptop? | 我的电脑 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:02] | I’ll do anything you say, just please don’t shoot. | 我会照你的话做 求你别开枪 |
[16:06] | Please be careful, it’s fragile. | 小心点 易碎 |
[16:15] | Target down. I have eyes on. | 目标死亡 我看到了 |
[16:33] | I’m accessing the laptop now. | 正在访问电脑 |
[16:34] | Keep the line open. | 不要挂断 |
[16:42] | Our boy’s alive. | 那小子还活着 |
[16:49] | Target’s on the move. Just say the word. | 目标在移动 下命令吧 |
[16:52] | Wait. Something’s wrong. | 等等 不太对劲 |
[16:55] | It’s melting. | 烧了 |
[16:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:59] | I mean the computer is melting. | 意思是电脑烧起来了 |
[17:01] | It’s some kind of incendiary device. | 某种引爆装置 |
[17:03] | We’re about to lose our guy. I need an answer now. | 目标要逃了 我需要指示 |
[17:07] | Just lost the laptop. Brooks, stand down. | 电脑没了 布鲁克斯 不要行动 |
[17:09] | I repeat… | 重复 |
[17:11] | stand…down! | 不要行动 |
[17:14] | We need to find out what was in that laptop. | 我们得查清电脑里究竟有什么 |
[17:17] | Okay, he’s gone. | 好吧 他跑了 |
[17:19] | Crimson Six? | 深红六 |
[17:24] | What’s your status, Crimson Six? | 现在什么情况 深红六 |
[17:26] | It’s a no-go, ma’am. | 行动失败 夫人 |
[17:28] | We’ll have to reacquire Yasin Said. | 我们得重新再找亚辛·赛义德 |
[17:53] | The laptop melted? | 电脑烧毁了 |
[17:55] | Some kind of a self-destruct mechanism | 应该是某种自毁装置 |
[17:57] | that I’ve never seen before. | 我以前从没见过 |
[17:59] | Can you reconstruct the data? | 数据能恢复吗 |
[18:00] | This isn’t a computer anymore. | 这都已经不叫电脑了 |
[18:01] | It’s 4 pounds of plastic and silicon. | 就是四斤废铜烂铁了 |
[18:04] | We have to find Yasin Said. | 必须找出亚辛·赛义德 |
[18:06] | Hang on, I got something. | 等等 有线索了 |
[18:08] | Well… | 等等 |
[18:09] | Freight shipping schedules for trains leaving Detroit. | 驶离底特律的货运列车时间表 |
[18:12] | He’s flagged these three to Toronto tonight. | 他圈出了三个今晚开往多伦多的班次 |
[18:15] | Yasin may be about to hop a freight train for Canada. | 亚辛可能会扒货车去加拿大 |
[18:18] | When’s the next train? | 下一班是几点 |
[18:19] | Three hours. | 三小时后 |
[18:20] | Report back to me every 30 minutes. | 每三十分钟向我汇报 |
[18:22] | But we’re due back this afternoon | 但我们今天下午要归队了 |
[18:24] | for a mandatory supply turn-in. | 强制性供给归还 |
[18:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:28] | We just got reassigned. | 我们刚被重派了新任务 |
[18:30] | Reassigned? By whom? | 重派 谁派的 |
[18:42] | You think you can interfere with my operations? | 你敢干预我的行动 |
[18:45] | Of course not. You do your job, I do mine. | 当然不敢 我们各司其职 |
[18:49] | Does your job include spying on me? | 你的”职”包括监视我吗 |
[18:52] | Little paranoid there. | 有点偏执啊 |
[18:54] | Is there something you’re trying to hide? | 你想要隐瞒什么吗 |
[19:00] | Will that be all? | 还有事吗 |
[19:04] | Call in my personal security detail. | 把我的私人保镖叫来 |
[19:06] | 闪崩 反弹 | |
[19:10] | Mike, what’s up? | 迈克 怎么了 |
[19:12] | Do I need to brief the President | 我需要向总统汇报下 |
[19:13] | about this terrorist on the loose? | 那位在逃恐怖分子的情况吗 |
[19:16] | Who told you that? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[19:17] | Who told you you were allowed to keep secrets from me? | 是谁告诉你可以对我有所隐瞒的 |
[19:19] | We’re having a bad enough day. | 今天已经够糟了 |
[19:21] | If there’s a problem in Detroit, | 如果底特律出了麻烦 |
[19:23] | the White House has to get out in front of it. | 白宫得提前准备好应对 |
[19:26] | There is a problem in Detroit, | 在底特律确实有麻烦 |
[19:27] | and no one is ever gonna hear about it. | 但不会有人知道的 |
[19:29] | Yeah, I hope not, for your sake. | 是啊 为你着想 最好不要 |
[19:32] | Do you even know how many problems | 你知道我为你摆平过 |
[19:34] | I have solved for you, Mike? | 多少次麻烦吗 迈克 |
[19:36] | 853 853. | |
[19:39] | All enemy combatants, many on American soil, | 都是敌方武装人员 很多在美国本土 |
[19:43] | identified by Research, and handled by me. | 由探索者发现 由我处理 |
[19:48] | And by “handled,” you realize I mean killed, right? | 我说”处理” 你知道我是指暗杀吧 |
[19:52] | There’s no need for this kind of talk. | 没必要说这些 |
[19:54] | Of killing? But it’s the truth, Mike. | 暗杀么 那是事实 迈克 |
[19:58] | 853 threats to national security are dead | 853个威胁国家安全的武装分子被杀 |
[20:04] | because of us. | 就因为我们 |
[20:06] | If you can sleep with that, then good for you. | 这样你还能安然入睡 那真不错 |
[20:08] | If you can’t, too bad. | 如果不能 真是太糟了 |
[20:14] | Keep up the good work. | 继续努力工作吧 |
[20:22] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[20:28] | No offense, I asked for my personal detail, | 无意冒犯 我叫的是我的私人保镖 |
[20:31] | my regular guys. | 平常那些 |
[20:32] | Ma’am, they were southbound on the beltway 90 minutes ago | 夫人 90分钟前他们在环城高速南行时 |
[20:35] | when their vehicle was t-boned by a Mack truck. | 被一辆十八轮卡车拦腰撞上 |
[20:38] | T-boned? How bad? | 拦腰撞上 情况如何 |
[20:41] | They survived. | 人还活着 |
[20:41] | Occupants of the truck fled the scene, | 卡车上的人逃走了 |
[20:43] | a man and a woman wearing ski masks. | 一男一女 戴着滑雪面罩 |
[20:47] | The same two that were raising hell in New York all morning? | 就那两个一早上把纽约搅翻天的人吗 |
[20:50] | State Police are investigating, | 州警正在调查 |
[20:52] | but Ma’am, their phones were stolen. | 不过夫人 他们的手机被偷了 |
[20:54] | Your mission may be compromised. | 您的任务细节也许已经泄露 |
[20:56] | I’m gonna put a team on it and we’ll find out who did this. | 我会派人去追查此事的元凶 |
[21:01] | You men and I are going out into the field. | 你们跟我去出外勤 |
[21:16] | This is the last train to Canada. | 这是最后一班去加拿大的火车 |
[21:18] | Yasin has to be here. | 亚辛一定会来 |
[21:39] | Come on, Yasin. It’s now or never. | 快啊 亚辛 最后的机会 |
[22:01] | Go. | 上 |
[22:07] | Contact the Station Master and stop that train. | 联系站长 停下那列火车 |
[22:17] | Remember, it’s capture, not kill. | 记住 要抓活的 别下死手 |
[22:18] | I need to interrogate this target first. | 我得先审讯这个目标 |
[22:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[22:33] | Evasive maneuver! | 躲开 |
[23:13] | I hope you liked our rocket. | 希望你喜欢我们的火箭 |
[23:15] | We were saving it for a special occasion. | 我们为特殊时刻准备的 |
[23:21] | Where is Shaw? | 肖在哪 |
[23:51] | Memories. | 昨日重现啊 |
[24:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[24:07] | Agent Shaw? | 肖探员吗 |
[24:09] | Why, something happen to her? | 怎么 她出事了 |
[24:17] | Shaw’s cover identity was burned eight days | 肖掩护身份的曝光时间 |
[24:19] | after one of your ISA operatives, | 正好在你手下的情报突击队特工 |
[24:21] | guy named Grice, saw her in the field. | 格赖斯出外勤见过她的八天之后 |
[24:24] | The ISA is working with Samaritan, | 情报突击队在跟撒马利亚人合作 |
[24:25] | and Samaritan has Shaw. | 而撒马利亚人抓了肖 |
[24:29] | It’s got nothing to do with me. | 此事与我无关 |
[24:31] | The evidence tells a different story. | 证据显示并非如此 |
[24:33] | We tracked down four Samaritan agents | 我们追踪了四位撒马利亚人特工 |
[24:36] | who were at the Stock Exchange. | 他们当时都在证券交易所 |
[24:38] | According to their vehicle GPS, | 从他们的车载GPS看 |
[24:41] | they’ve been spending a lot of time | 他们花了不少时间 |
[24:42] | outside your house in Georgetown. | 守在你乔治城的家门外 |
[24:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:47] | Samaritan knows where Shaw is, | 撒马利亚人知道肖在哪 |
[24:50] | and therefore, so do you. | 所以你肯定知道 |
[24:54] | Either you talk to me now, or I’m gonna invite Root in here | 你要么现在向我坦白 要么我请根过来 |
[24:58] | to re-create the events of your last conversation. | 重现一下你们上次谈话的情景 |
[25:02] | Good cop, bad cop? Really? | 一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸 来这套 |
[25:06] | There are no good cops here. | 这里没人唱红脸 |
[25:09] | Did you happen to see the terrorist | 你没看到当时我正在追的那名 |
[25:11] | I was chasing on that freight train? | 跳上货车的恐怖分子了吗 |
[25:14] | His name’s Yasin Said. | 他名叫亚辛·赛义德 |
[25:18] | He’s planning to attack a major American city, | 他准备袭击美国的一座主要城市 |
[25:20] | and he was 60 seconds away from capture | 就差60秒他就会被抓住了 |
[25:23] | before you shot me with that shoulder cannon. | 但你用肩扛火箭筒给我来了一下 |
[25:26] | Now, he’s loose. | 现在 他逃脱了 |
[25:29] | That’s on you. | 你的责任 |
[25:38] | Where is Shaw? | 肖在哪 |
[25:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:54] | I’m almost glad you said that. | 我几乎挺高兴你这么说 |
[26:13] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[26:16] | Let’s not get carried away. | 别太得意 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry, can you repeat that? | 对不起 你能再说一遍吗 |
[26:24] | I’m deaf in this ear. | 我这只耳聋了 |
[26:28] | Feel free to return the favor. | 尽管以牙还牙吧 |
[26:33] | But it won’t get you any closer to finding Shaw. | 反正不可能帮你找到肖 |
[26:37] | Can’t return the favor. | 没法以牙还牙 |
[26:39] | No scalpel. | 没手术刀 |
[26:41] | Besides, I’m not the monster I used to be. | 再说 我不像以前那么邪恶了 |
[26:45] | I’ve changed. | 我改变了 |
[26:48] | Mostly changed. | 几乎改变了 |
[26:56] | Shaw used to work for you till you tried to kill her. | 肖之前一直效命于你 你却想杀了她 |
[26:59] | You probably remember she has an Axis II personality disorder, | 你大概还记得她有第二轴人格障碍 |
[27:03] | which means technically, she’s a sociopath, | 就是说 她具有反社会人格 |
[27:07] | incapable of caring for others. | 无法关心他人 |
[27:10] | But the thing about Shaw is, she does care, | 但肖却动了真情 |
[27:14] | enough to save my life. | 她救了我 |
[27:17] | So today, I’m saving hers, and you’re gonna help, | 所以今天 我要救她 你得帮忙 |
[27:21] | even if you care about no one, | 即便你不关心任何人 |
[27:23] | not even your daughter Julia. | 即便是你女儿 茱莉亚 |
[27:38] | Such a sweet girl. | 多可爱的姑娘 |
[27:41] | She deserves a better mother. | 她值得有个更好的母亲 |
[27:48] | How old were you when your mom died? | 你妈妈去世时你几岁 |
[27:52] | I was nine. | 九岁 |
[27:53] | Nine, right, | 九岁 好吧 |
[27:55] | and you started spending a lot of time in the nurse’s office. | 你从此开始经常跑护士站了 |
[27:59] | All that anger, all that stress. | 那种愤怒 那种压力 |
[28:02] | That’s when the high blood pressure started, right? | 你的高血压是那时开始的吧 |
[28:05] | You grew up motherless… | 你成长中没有母亲陪伴 |
[28:09] | and you suffered for it. | 你受了不少苦 |
[28:16] | At least Julia has a mother. | 至少茱莉亚有母亲 |
[28:19] | Because even a mom who kills people for a living | 即使有个以杀人为职业的母亲 |
[28:22] | is better than no mom at all. | 也好过没有母亲 |
[28:32] | Over 500 people have died in police custody after being tased. | 有五百多人在拘留中死于电击 |
[28:38] | The most common factor among the victims? | 最常见的死因是 |
[28:41] | Hypertension. | 高血压 |
[28:43] | Especially when the officer did this. | 特别是当警察这么做的时候 |
[28:52] | You tell me where Sameen is, | 告诉我萨姆恩在哪 |
[28:54] | or Julia will know what it’s like to be you. | 否则茱莉亚就会尝到你曾受过的苦 |
[29:02] | Go to hell. | 去你的 |
[29:04] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[29:14] | This is not how we do things, Miss Groves. | 我们不能做这种事 格罗夫斯女士 |
[29:17] | Please? | 拜托 |
[29:39] | Pardon their aggression. | 请原谅他们的粗暴 |
[29:41] | They’re trying to save the life of a dear friend. | 他们救人心切 |
[29:45] | Let me go, and we’ll call it even. | 放我走 就算扯平 |
[29:49] | Sameen risked everything at the Stock Exchange, | 萨姆恩在证券交易所牺牲了一切 |
[29:53] | not just to save our lives, but to pull the whole world | 不仅救了我们的命 更把整个世界 |
[29:56] | back from the brink of disaster, | 从灾难边缘拉了回来 |
[30:00] | All with the knowledge that no one would ever | 她明知 甚至没有一个人 |
[30:02] | even know her name. | 会知道她的名字 |
[30:05] | Everybody here, all of us, | 我们这里的每个人 |
[30:10] | spend our days saving the lives of people we don’t even know. | 都成天在拯救素不相识的人 |
[30:15] | Each loss is unbearable, but when it’s someone you know… | 每个生命都弥足珍贵 尤其是你熟悉的生命 |
[30:23] | You think she’s dead. | 你认为她死了 |
[30:26] | You think Shaw is dead, | 你认为肖死了 |
[30:30] | and you don’t have the guts to tell them. | 却没胆量告诉他们 |
[30:39] | We don’t know that, Finch. | 我们不知道 芬奇 |
[30:42] | The surveillance footage from the Stock Exchange was unreadable. | 证券交易所的监控画面不清楚 |
[30:46] | Why does everybody keep talking about the stock exchange? | 为什么每个人都在说证券交易所 |
[30:49] | What the hell does any of that have to do with Shaw? | 这和肖有什么关系 |
[30:57] | You don’t know. | 你还不知道 |
[31:00] | Samaritan crashed the stock market. | 撒马利亚人让股市崩盘 |
[31:03] | There were armed men in the basement of the exchange, | 交易所的地下室设有重兵 |
[31:06] | a massive firefight six stories underground. | 负六层一场激战 |
[31:10] | Sameen was shot. | 萨姆恩中弹 |
[31:12] | I admit to not seeing your angle here, Harold. | 我不知道你目的何在 哈罗德 |
[31:16] | Why spin this tale? | 为什么瞎掰这个事 |
[31:18] | A shootout beneath the beating heart of the American economy, | 在美国经济的心脏重地发生枪战 |
[31:22] | and you don’t know anything about it? | 你居然一无所知 |
[31:27] | You’re in the dark… | 你完全蒙在鼓里 |
[31:31] | and you’re being kept there for a reason. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[31:36] | How long until your employers decide to kill you? | 你上司什么时候决定把你除掉 |
[31:39] | I see now. | 我知道了 |
[31:42] | You’re trying to turn me against my employers, | 你想让我背叛我的上司 |
[31:45] | against my country. | 背叛我的国家 |
[31:47] | You expect much success with that, Harold? | 你认为这样做能成功吗 哈罗德 |
[31:50] | So desperate to find Shaw, | 你不顾一切想找到肖 |
[31:53] | you’re willing to say anything to me. | 什么瞎话都愿意编 |
[31:59] | You foolish woman. You don’t understand. | 你这愚蠢的女人 你根本不明白 |
[32:03] | You’re not in control of anything. | 你完全掌控不了任何事 |
[32:06] | You’re just a clean-up crew. You’re the janitor. | 你只是负责清理障碍 你就是清洁员 |
[32:13] | Speaking of janitors, | 说到清洁员 |
[32:16] | here come a few now. | 他们就到了 |
[32:20] | You say that like we weren’t expecting them. | 你以为我们不知道他们会来吗 |
[32:36] | Surprise. | 惊喜啊 |
[32:49] | Me and you need to have a little talk. | 我们得好好聊聊了 |
[32:58] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好啊 女士们 |
[33:08] | You don’t look so good. | 你情况不妙啊 |
[33:18] | If you better understood Samaritan, | 如果你了解撒马利亚人 |
[33:20] | you would know it employs a private army to do its bidding… | 你就会知道 它雇佣了私人军队为其效劳 |
[33:24] | that it communicates with them on a private, encrypted phone network. | 他们通过加密的私人线路交流 |
[33:28] | You would suspect they would employ at least one of them | 你就会怀疑 他们至少会派一个人 |
[33:31] | as a spy in your own organization. | 作为间谍潜入你的组织 |
[33:34] | You might even assume that spy to be among the agents | 你甚至会想到 那个间谍可能就是 |
[33:37] | coming here to save you now, | 现在来救你的其中一个特工 |
[33:39] | holding his private, encrypted network phone, | 拿着他私人加密的电话 |
[33:44] | and you would know that that’s exactly why I’m here. | 你就会知道 为什么我在这里了 |
[34:13] | Talk to me, Crimson. I’m blind here. | 汇报情况 深红 我完全看不到 |
[34:16] | Does anybody have eyes on the target? | 有人看到目标了吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah, I do. | 看到了 |
[34:26] | Another thing, the Red Wings suck. | 还有一件事 红翼队糟透了 |
[34:28] | You realize he’s not from Detroit. | 你知道他不是底特律人吧 |
[34:29] | Still had to be said. | 哥不吐槽会死 |
[34:42] | You okay, Root? | 你还好吗 根 |
[34:48] | For now. | 还行 |
[34:50] | I think this is good for me. | 这对我挺有好处 |
[34:54] | You almost done checking email? | 你磨磨蹭蹭查完邮件了吗 |
[34:55] | There are six ISA operatives on site. | 一共有六名情报突击队特工在现场 |
[34:58] | I should be seeing six identical signals, | 应该有六个相似的信号 |
[34:59] | but I’m not, I’m seeing seven. | 但我看到了七个 |
[35:01] | Six standard signals, one anomaly. | 六个标准信号 一个异常信号 |
[35:04] | The anomalous phone belongs to a Samaritan agent | 异常信号是由撒马利亚人特工手机发出的 |
[35:06] | who’s embedded with Control’s operatives. | 此人潜伏在主控者的特工之中 |
[35:08] | I’m uploading a worm to that phone. | 我将蠕虫病毒上传至该手机 |
[35:11] | The worm will scour the phone | 蠕虫病毒会搜寻 |
[35:12] | for any information relating to Sameen, | 任何与萨姆恩有关的信息 |
[35:14] | and then 18 seconds later, move on the to next Samaritan phone, | 18秒后病毒会传播到另一部撒马利亚人网络的手机 |
[35:18] | and it won’t give up until we find what we’re looking for. | 不断传播 直到找到我们需要的信息 |
[35:22] | Sorry, were you talking to me? | 啥 你跟我说话吗 |
[35:32] | What’s your status, Harold? | 情况如何 哈罗德 |
[35:34] | I’m not sure how much longer I can hold on. | 我不知道还能拖多久 |
[35:42] | I’ll be right there, Root. | 我很快就过来了 根 |
[35:45] | This is for Shaw. | 这是为肖报仇 |
[35:46] | Sameen? | 萨姆恩 |
[35:51] | You’re Grice? | 你是格赖斯 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:58] | She told me you let her go. | 她告诉我 你放她走 |
[35:59] | She was a good agent. | 她是优秀的特工 |
[36:07] | Mr. Reese, Root, it’s done. | 里瑟先生 根 成功了 |
[36:12] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[36:15] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[36:24] | We got something. What, I don’t yet know. | 有所收获 但我还不知道是什么 |
[36:28] | Thank you, Harold. | 谢谢你 哈罗德 |
[36:33] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[37:02] | Did you really think you could run from me in Canada? | 你真以为来加拿大就能躲过我吗 |
[37:06] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[37:08] | There’s a cell tower 12 miles from here | 十二英里外有一个信号塔 |
[37:10] | that was suddenly doing a lot of business | 突然开始频繁联系 |
[37:12] | with some burners in Detroit. | 底特律的很多一次性手机 |
[37:14] | It’s funny, but the farther you ran, | 真有意思 你跑得越远 |
[37:16] | the easier you were to find. | 越容易被找到 |
[37:19] | Why’d you kill my friends? | 你为什么杀我的朋友 |
[37:22] | That’s what we do to terrorists. | 对恐怖分子就得这样 |
[37:25] | I’m not a terrorist. I’m an American. | 我不是恐怖分子 我是美国公民 |
[37:29] | My dad works for Ford, my sister’s a cheerleader. | 我父亲在福特公司工作 我姐姐是啦啦队长 |
[37:32] | I’m a Ph.D. candidate in software engineering. | 我是软件工程博士生研究生 |
[37:35] | Which makes you a very dangerous man. | 所以你非常危险 |
[37:40] | Look… | 听着 |
[37:43] | two months ago, I won this competition, the Nautilus. | 两个月前 我赢了个比赛 叫”鹦鹉螺” |
[37:46] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[37:47] | An elaborate contest. | 一个复杂的竞赛 |
[37:49] | Data security, steganography, cryptography. | 数据安全 信息加密 密码破译 |
[37:52] | The next day, I got a text message, | 第二天 我收到一条信息 |
[37:54] | offering jobs to me and my friends from school. | 为我和朋友提供工作机会 |
[37:57] | The four of us crowded into one of those office park start-ups. | 我们四人进了这家位于办公园区的新公司 |
[38:00] | Big paycheck, stock options. | 薪水优厚 有认股权 |
[38:03] | We thought it was the next Google. | 我们以为这会成为另一个谷歌 |
[38:04] | What was on your laptop, Yasin? | 你笔记本上有什么 亚辛 |
[38:06] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[38:08] | but it’s not uncommon for coders to be kept in the dark. | 对程序员保密也很正常 |
[38:11] | That’s how stealth companies work. | 这是涉密公司的运作模式 |
[38:13] | That’s how terror cells work. | 这是恐怖组织的运作模式 |
[38:15] | This was a bioinformatics company | 我们是生物信息公司 |
[38:17] | creating climate change models. | 创建气候变化模型 |
[38:20] | We’d write a piece of code, and we’d pass it on to someone else. | 我们写好代码 再传给其他人 |
[38:23] | Two days ago, we sent the last piece, | 两天前 我们传好最后一份代码 |
[38:25] | ten hours later, everyone was dead. | 十小时后 所有人都死了 |
[38:27] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[38:29] | I’m not the bad guy here. | 我不是坏人 |
[38:32] | And I’m sure Tariq, Massoud, and Osman | 那我相信塔里克 马苏德和奥斯曼 |
[38:35] | were just harmless extremists who conned their way | 也只是无害的极端分子 只是利用学生签证 |
[38:39] | into the United States on student visas. | 非法潜入美国罢了 |
[38:41] | No, they were my friends. | 不 他们是我的朋友 |
[38:45] | Maybe they picked us because that’s | 也许他们选择我们 |
[38:47] | exactly what you’d expect. | 就是因为你会有此成见 |
[38:52] | Can you consider for a second the possibility you’ve been lied to? | 你就不能考虑一下下 也许你被骗了吗 |
[39:14] | No. | 不 |
[39:26] | Are you kidding me, kid? | 开什么玩笑 小子 |
[39:28] | It was cute the first time, and even then– | 第一次还算可爱的 可是 |
[39:31] | Just look at your computer, Mike. | 看看你的电脑吧 迈克 |
[39:34] | Stock market closed exactly where I said it would. | 证券市场的收市情况正如我之前所说 |
[39:38] | So did your portfolio. | 你的投资组合也是 |
[39:41] | It didn’t have to be that way. | 原本可以不必如此 |
[39:44] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[39:49] | I’d like to see the president. | 我要见总统 |
[39:51] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[40:02] | 854 and counting, Richelli. Sleep tight. | 升至854了 罗谢尔 睡个好觉 |
[40:20] | I love you, Julia. | 我爱你 茱莉亚 |
[40:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:34] | Target engaged. | 锁定目标 |
[40:37] | Bulls’ eye. Returning to base. | 正中目标 返回基地 |
[41:01] | I just sent a set of updated GPS coordinates, | 我刚发出去一组更新的GPS坐标 |
[41:05] | but I must warn you, our lead is a fragile one. | 但我提醒你 线索并不可靠 |
[41:07] | Understood. | 明白 |
[41:09] | A phone on Samaritan’s network left the Stock Exchange | 撒马利亚人网络中的一个手机 正好在我们 |
[41:11] | in a refrigerated truck 15 minutes after we lost Sameen. | 失去萨姆恩十五分钟后 坐冷藏车离开了证券交易所 |
[41:16] | What’s our final destination? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[41:18] | I’ve traced the truck to these new coordinates | 我追踪到了这辆卡车的新坐标 |
[41:20] | to what looks like a small town upstate. | 看起来像是州北部的一个小镇 |
[41:23] | That could be where the truck is located, | 可能是卡车的位置 |
[41:26] | or it could be nothing. | 可能什么都不是 |
[41:28] | I know she’s alive, Harold. | 我知道她活着 哈罗德 |
[41:33] | Nothing would please me more. | 我最大的期望 |
[41:39] | I know. I miss her too. | 我知道 我也想她 |
[42:10] | It’s normally pretty quiet on this level, | 这一层通常没什么人 |
[42:12] | but if the Pentagon wants a tour, Pentagon gets a tour. | 不过国防部想参观 那就参观吧 |
[42:18] | Has the area been cleaned recently? | 这地方最近清扫过了吗 |
[42:21] | I’m the head of security, lady. Do I look like a janitor to you? | 我是安保负责人 女士 你当我是清洁员吗 |