时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | May 6th. | 5月6日 |
[00:08] | It’s about to begin. | 而是一个新开始 |
[00:10] | Who’s name was on the account? | 那个账户是在谁的名下 |
[00:15] | It was yours, Link. | 你的 林克 |
[00:17] | You planted that message. | 那情报是你伪造的 |
[00:18] | How does it feel to know that you’re responsible | 双手沾满了你朋友的血 |
[00:20] | for the death of your friend? | 你有何感受 |
[00:22] | The machine gave up its location to save our lives. | 机器交出了自己的所在地救我们 |
[00:25] | They’re going to kill her, Harold. | 他们会杀了她 哈罗德 |
[00:45] | An update now on our top story. | 头条新闻最新进展 |
[00:47] | Utilities have yet to determine | 水电部门尚未检测出 |
[00:49] | what is behind these power surges. | 电压浪涌原因何在 |
[00:51] | Although, speculation ranges from aging infrastructure | 不过 据推测有可能是因为设备老化 |
[00:55] | to Chinese hackers. | 或者中国黑客 |
[00:57] | – Samaritan. – Indeed. | -撒马利亚人 -正是 |
[00:58] | It appears to have located the Machine. | 看来他们已找到了机器的所在地 |
[01:00] | Most likely on a data farm out west. | 应该是在城西某个数据场中 |
[01:02] | But the surges are happening all over, now headed East. | 可是浪涌无处不在 现在又往东了 |
[01:05] | It’s possible that the Machine has distributed itself | 有没有可能机器把自己分置在了 |
[01:07] | in more than one place. | 不同的地方 |
[01:09] | Samaritan’s trying to cut off her power. | 撒马利亚人正在切断她的电力 |
[01:11] | Starve Her. And for all we know, it’s already succeeded. | 想饿死她 据现在看来 这招成功了 |
[01:14] | Still no word from the Machine? | 机器还没说话吗 |
[01:16] | Not since Greer let us go. | 从格里尔放了我们后就没声了 |
[01:19] | She won’t talk to me. Or can’t. | 她不肯跟我说话 或者是不能 |
[01:31] | It’s coming from behind the wall. | 来自墙后 |
[01:49] | Must have been walled in during renovation decades ago. | 肯定是几十年前翻修时就墙在里边了 |
[01:52] | 0 0 0 0 0. 0. 0. 0. | |
[01:54] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[01:55] | – Nine zeros. – 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. | -九个零 -0 0 0 0 0 |
[01:56] | It’s the Machine’s distress code. | 这是机器是危机代码 |
[01:58] | I programmed it in to warn me of an imminent system shutdown. | 我编程让它在系统面临紧急关闭威胁时警示我 |
[02:01] | – 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. – Shutdown? | -0 0 0 0 0 -关闭 |
[02:03] | – You mean– – The Machine is dying, Ms. Groves. | -你是说 -机器快死了 格罗夫斯女士 |
[02:08] | 3 1 4 3. 1. 4. | |
[02:09] | -3 1 4 -π – 3-1-4… – Pi. | |
[02:12] | That’s the code for the case. She needs our help. | 是箱子的密码 她需要我们帮助 |
[02:20] | How can we help the Machine if we don’t know where it is? | 我们连机器在哪儿都不知道 怎么帮 |
[02:21] | She needs us to pick up a few more things, and fast. | 她要我们找几样东西 要快 |
[02:25] | We’ll find her on the way. | 我们路上会找到她 |
[02:27] | Mr. Reese isn’t answering his phone. | 里瑟先生不接电话 |
[02:29] | A mission this critical, shouldn’t we try to find him, | 事关重大 我们不应该先找到他 |
[02:31] | bring him along? | 带他一起吗 |
[02:31] | You want to stay here and wait for the phone to ring, Harold? | 你要在这里乖乖等电话吗 哈罗德 |
[02:34] | Fine. But right now, we have another calling. | 好吧 不过现在 我们另有要务 |
[02:45] | Time to make a deal, Detective Riley. | 该做个交易了 莱利警探 |
[02:48] | The Elias era is over. | 以利亚的时代已经结束了 |
[02:51] | New World Order. | 新世界秩序 |
[02:53] | I want the same arrangement he had. | 我要求跟他享受同样的条款 |
[02:56] | Your friend Harold is gonna be my inside man. | 你那位哈罗德要当我的内线 |
[02:59] | I want the keys to the city. | 我要掌控这座城市的钥匙 |
[03:02] | There are no keys. | 根本没什么钥匙 |
[03:05] | No arrangements. | 没什么条款 |
[03:08] | – You think I’m stupid? – No. | -你当我二吗 -不 |
[03:11] | You’re just smart enough to get yourself killed. | 你只不过会自作聪明到害死自己 |
[03:15] | Go get Detective Fusco. | 把弗斯科警探带过来 |
[03:17] | Put a bullet in his head. | 一枪爆了他的头 |
[03:33] | Here I thought you couldn’t look any worse. | 我以前还以为你不可能更难看了 |
[03:35] | You should see the other guy’s knuckles. | 你那是没看到人家手都打烂了 |
[03:48] | That was kind of hot. | 挺辣哈 |
[03:49] | Let’s go, champ. | 走吧 小子 |
[04:02] | Zachary, how goes the hunt? | 扎卡里 如何了 |
[04:05] | Nearly a quarter of the nation’s power supply | 全国四分之一的电力供应 |
[04:07] | has been compromised. | 被入侵了 |
[04:08] | Soon the Machine will lose access to it entirely. | 很快机器就会完全失去权限了 |
[04:11] | We’ve all but treed the fox, Mr. Greer. | 狐狸已经上树了 格里尔先生 |
[04:18] | Splendid. | 妙极 |
[04:19] | Then burn down the tree. | 那就把树烧光吧 |
[04:35] | Shiffman, | 谢弗曼 |
[04:36] | index these numbers with addresses, coordinates. | 索引数字 关联地址 坐标 |
[04:39] | We’re looking for a target. | 我们要找出目标 |
[04:42] | Threat reports for tomorrow, May 6th. | 明天的威胁报告 5月6日 |
[04:44] | New York, Chicago, D.C. | 纽约 芝加哥 华盛顿特区 |
[04:46] | Just the highlights. | 只要关键区域 |
[04:48] | Yankees game, Empire State Building, subway system, all low. | [纽约]扬基球场 帝国大厦 地铁系统 低威胁 |
[04:53] | Willis Tower, Wrigley Field, negligible. | [芝加哥]韦莱大厦 瑞格里球场 可忽略 |
[04:56] | D.C…. | 华盛顿特区 |
[04:59] | No reports for D.C. | 华盛顿特区没有报告 |
[05:02] | None? | 没有 |
[05:07] | There they are. | 来了 |
[05:09] | All low. | 低威胁 |
[05:10] | Must have been a glitch. | 肯定是小故障 |
[05:12] | Samaritan had a glitch? | 撒马利亚人有故障 |
[05:19] | I have reason to believe an attack is gonna take place | 我有理由相信有场袭击 |
[05:21] | in the next 24 hours. | 将在24小时内发生 |
[05:23] | It’s called “The Correction.” | 叫做”修正计划” |
[05:26] | May 6th, what have you heard? | 5月6号 你听到什么了 |
[05:28] | Any operations in and around the capital? | 首都及附近区域有行动没 |
[05:30] | All quiet. | 一片安静 |
[05:32] | Except the address in Columbia Heights. | 除了哥伦比亚高地一处 |
[05:36] | The one in the memo. | 备忘录上那个 |
[05:37] | What memo? | 什么备忘录 |
[05:40] | Operational quarantine. | 全面隔离 |
[05:42] | Do not disturb. Nobody in our out. | 不得打扰 不许出入 |
[05:44] | Columbia Heights? | 哥伦比亚高地 |
[05:46] | Who wrote this memo? | 谁写的备忘录 |
[05:48] | Ma’am, you did. | 夫人 您写的 |
[06:02] | Detective’s gone. | 警探跑了 |
[06:04] | Somebody sprung him. | 有人放了他 |
[06:07] | And look who came back. | 瞧瞧这是谁回来了 |
[06:09] | Why would I help some cop? | 我干嘛要帮警察 |
[06:11] | Because that’s your game. | 因为你玩儿的就是这个 |
[06:13] | You play both sides of the fence. | 你向来喜欢吃两头 |
[06:15] | Just like you did with us and the Cartel. | 上次你就吃了我们和毒帮两头 |
[06:19] | Didn’t think I’d ever really trust you, did you? | 你也没指望我真的会相信你 是吧 |
[06:32] | I came to get answers. | 我只想要答案 |
[06:34] | The only thing we’re leaving is bodies. | 除了尸体 什么都别留下 |
[06:36] | Lock down all the exits, find Detective Fusco, | 所有的出口都关掉 找出弗斯科警探 |
[06:38] | and shoot him on sight. | 给我毙了他 |
[06:50] | She’s talking to me again, Harry. | 她又对我说话了 哈罗 |
[06:52] | Surely, the Machine isn’t hiding itself | 当然了 机器总不会把自己藏在 |
[06:53] | in a high-end apartment building. | 什么高档建筑里 |
[06:55] | She led us here for a reason. | 她把我们引到这里肯定有原因 |
[06:57] | We just have to do what She says when She says it. | 我们只需要静候她的指令 依令行事 |
[06:59] | Easy for you to say. You’re the one the Machine says everything to. | 说得容易 机器只跟你一个人说 |
[07:02] | I’m telling you, there is no fire. | 我跟你说 没起火 |
[07:04] | Our alarm didn’t even go off. | 我们警报器都没响呢 |
[07:05] | The why did our system say it did? | 那怎么系统显示有火警 |
[07:06] | We got confirmation from dispatch. | 调度站都确认了 |
[07:11] | See, Harry? | 看吧 哈罗 |
[07:12] | The Machine has a plan. | 机器自有计划 |
[07:19] | The penthouse? | 顶层 |
[07:22] | Look at these. | 看这个 |
[07:24] | The bleeding edge of night vision system. | 夜视系统的前沿产品 |
[07:26] | Ultra HD, built-in infrared illuminator, | 超高解析度 嵌入式红外线施照器 |
[07:29] | and piezoelectric battery that charges itself whenever it’s moved. | 压电式电池 移动时自我充电 |
[07:34] | Never run out of juice. | 绝不会断电掉裢子 |
[07:35] | Go ahead. | 试试吧 |
[07:41] | Turn off lights. | 关灯 |
[07:55] | Sold. | 成交 |
[07:57] | We’ll take ’em. | 我们要了 |
[07:59] | Got what we came for. | 拿我们要的东西 |
[08:01] | Come on, Harry. | 走吧 哈罗 |
[08:08] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[08:11] | Why aren’t we moving? | 我们为什么不动了 |
[08:12] | New York’s Bravest down there must have disabled the emergency override. | 下边的纽约消防肯定是停了应急系统 |
[08:17] | We’ll have to hack the elevator, reprogram the controls. | 我们得黑入电梯 重新编程进行控制 |
[08:19] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[08:24] | No more standing on the sidelines. | 别再袖手旁边了 |
[08:26] | You want us to save your skin? | 想要我们救你 |
[08:28] | Get in the game. | 快出手 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | Get ready, Harry. | 准备好 哈罗 |
[08:46] | Something tells me this won’t be our last wild ride today. | 我有预感 这肯定不是咱们今天唯一的冒险 |
[09:00] | The Machine wants us to break into Caleb’s office | 机器要我们闯进迦勒的办公室 |
[09:02] | and borrow a few things. | 借点儿东西 |
[09:10] | Your employee ID got us through the front door, Ms. Groves. | 你的员工卡让我们得以从大门长驱直入 格罗夫斯女士 |
[09:13] | But accessing the company code will be a whole other matter. | 不过要获取公司的代码就截然不同了 |
[09:17] | For a genius, my boss keeps his code | 我的这位天才老板把自己的代码 |
[09:19] | locked behind a surprisingly last-gen security structure. | 锁在了令人击节赞叹的最新安保设施中 |
[09:27] | The cameras are resisting loops, | 监控摄像头无法循环 |
[09:29] | so I’ve had to disable them entirely. | 我只好整个毁了 |
[09:31] | Are you sure that’s such a good idea, Harry? | 你确定这样好吗 哈罗德 |
[09:33] | If the Machine can’t see us, She can’t help us. | 要是机器看不到我们 就帮不到我们了 |
[09:37] | I found the code. | 我找到代码了 |
[09:39] | Now I just need to download it. | 现在下载就行了 |
[09:43] | That was way too easy. | 太简单了吧 |
[09:47] | Which means… | 这表示 |
[09:49] | Just relax guys. | 放松 各位 |
[09:52] | I’m sure there’s a good reason why Shannon, here, | 我相信你们肯定能解释 为什么这位香农 |
[09:54] | or whatever your name really is, | 或者别的什么名字 |
[09:56] | broke into a secure area | 会闯入安保区域 |
[09:58] | and tried to access my compression algorithm. | 企图获取我的压缩算法 |
[10:00] | Look, I know this sounds insane, | 我知道这听起来挺疯狂 |
[10:02] | but I’m trying to save the world, | 不过我是为了拯救地球 |
[10:03] | and your compression algorithm | 而你的压缩算法 |
[10:05] | plays a small but crucial part of doing that. | 是其中一个至关重要的条件 |
[10:08] | I just, I can’t think why I should trust you. | 我吧 真的不知道为什么要相信你 |
[10:11] | Then don’t. | 那就别信我 |
[10:13] | Trust him. | 相信他 |
[10:16] | Hello, Caleb. | 你好 迦勒 |
[10:19] | Mr. Swift. | 斯威夫特先生 |
[10:23] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:24] | Let me just take a moment to say how proud I am | 请先容我表达一下我的自豪之情 |
[10:26] | of everything you’ve done with your life since I knew you as a student. | 那时你还是我的学生 现在做了这么多了不起的事 |
[10:30] | And I truly wish there were time here for a more appropriate | 我真希望我们有时间能好好 |
[10:33] | and meaningful reunion, but right now, | 叙叙旧 可现在不行 |
[10:36] | I have to try to explain as best I can | 我只能尽力解释下 |
[10:38] | why we need your algorithm. | 我们为什么需要你的算法 |
[10:41] | Hold on, Mr. Swift. | 等等 斯威夫特先生 |
[10:53] | Anything you need, you can have. | 你要什么都行 |
[10:56] | No explanation necessary. | 不需要解释 |
[10:58] | You saved my life. | 你救过我的命 |
[11:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | Boys, there’s no time. | 先生们 没时间了 |
[11:11] | Oh, and Caleb, we also borrowed | 迦勒 我们还借走了 |
[11:12] | a few of the prototype 128 gig multi-state RAM chips from Project X. | X项目中的几块128G多级内存条 |
[11:17] | You knew about Project X? | 你知道 X项目 |
[11:20] | Really needed it. | 真的很需要 |
[11:22] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[11:43] | Look what we have here. | 瞧瞧这是什么 |
[11:45] | A phone hooked up to my mesh network. | 连接到我网络上的电话 |
[11:47] | Detective Riley and company commandeered it for themselves. | 莱利警探和公司擅自霸占了我的网络 |
[11:52] | Clearly, you owe me a big favor. | 显然你欠我个大人情 |
[12:00] | We got a soldier down, south exit. | 有人挂了 南出口 |
[12:02] | No radio response. | 对讲没人应答 |
[12:03] | We got to move out. | 我们得撤了 |
[12:05] | That is quite a dilemma. | 真是进退两难 |
[12:06] | You stay and be caught, or leave empty-handed. | 待在这被抓 还是两手空空地离去 |
[12:11] | Unlock it. | 解锁 |
[12:12] | Get Harold down here, or both their lives are on you. | 叫哈罗德过来 否则他们俩就会被你害死 |
[12:23] | I won’t ask again. | 我不会说第二遍的 |
[12:30] | Perhaps if we knew the Machine’s location, | 要是知道机器的位置 |
[12:32] | we could determine how much time we have to save it. | 我们就能知道还有多长时间去拯救它了 |
[12:34] | Clearly, the machine is experiencing | 机器现在 |
[12:36] | some kind of malfunction brought on by these power surges. | 由于电涌原因 有了某种故障 |
[12:40] | So far, all we’ve gathered to save it | 目前为止 我们收集的东西只有 |
[12:42] | is one algorithm, a few RAM chips, | 一个算法 几块内存 |
[12:44] | and a pair of night-vision goggles. | 一副夜视镜 |
[12:46] | Hardly a recipe for success. | 不像是成功配方啊 |
[12:48] | Recipe? We’re not baking a cake here, Harold. | 配方 我们不是在烤蛋糕 哈罗德 |
[12:52] | Trust the process. | 相信这法子吧 |
[12:58] | Mr. Reese, what a relief to finally hear from– | 里瑟先生 接到你的电话总算放心了 |
[12:59] | Mr. Reese? | 里瑟先生 |
[13:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:03] | I figured Riley wasn’t his real name. | 我就知道莱利不是他的真名字 |
[13:06] | Nice to meet you, Harold. | 很高兴认识你 哈罗德 |
[13:07] | Can’t wait to start working together. | 等不及与你共事了 |
[13:10] | Where is John? | 约翰呢 |
[13:10] | Don’t worry about John. | 别担心约翰 |
[13:12] | As long as you cooperate, he gets to keep on breathing. | 只要你配合 他就能活下去 |
[13:16] | We’ll send you a new location. | 我会给你发个地址 |
[13:17] | Be there in 15. | 十五分钟内到 |
[13:19] | Alone. | 一个人来 |
[13:23] | The Machine will have to wait. I have to go help John. | 机器得等等了 我得去救约翰 |
[13:25] | Harold, the Machine is the priority here. | 哈罗德 机器是重中之重 |
[13:28] | No, people are the priority here, Ms. Groves. | 不 人才是重中之重 格罗夫斯女士 |
[13:30] | The Machine’s only reason for existing is to save them. | 机器唯一存在的原因就是要救人 |
[13:33] | I’m not gonna sacrifice John to help rescue an A.I. | 我才不会牺牲约翰去拯救个人工智能 |
[13:36] | that on its best days is cryptic and withholding, | 它好了不过透露点神秘线索 |
[13:39] | and on its worst, borderline homicidal. | 差时还想教唆我们杀人 |
[13:41] | She’s not perfect, Harold. | 她并不完美 哈罗德 |
[13:43] | But She’s the only chance we’ve got. | 但她是我们唯一的机会了 |
[13:48] | We let Sameen slip away. | 我们已经失去了萨姆恩 |
[13:49] | So now we’re supposed to let John go, too? | 现在还要再失去约翰吗 |
[13:52] | I don’t want to sacrifice Sameen, either. | 我也不想牺牲萨姆恩 |
[13:54] | But if the Machine dies, the world we wake up in tomorrow | 但如果机器死了 我们明天醒来见到的世界 |
[13:57] | is one none of us wants to see. | 是谁都不愿见到的 |
[14:00] | She needs John alive as much as we do. | 她和我们一样需要约翰活着 |
[14:03] | She won’t let him down. | 她不会让他失望 |
[14:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:11] | Come on, jump in the car. | 来 上车 |
[14:15] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:17] | Since when is that relevant? | 这个重要么 |
[14:19] | Get in, Harry. | 上车 哈罗 |
[14:28] | Looks like we found our Harold. | 看来我们找到哈罗德了 |
[14:32] | Which means you are no longer needed. | 这意味着你没用了 |
[14:36] | Nor you. | 你也没用了 |
[14:37] | Put them down. | 把他们做了 |
[14:39] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这 |
[14:41] | Mr. Reese comes with us. | 里瑟先生跟我们走 |
[14:45] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:47] | Old fax machine. | 老式传真机 |
[14:50] | What does it say? | 上面写了什么 |
[14:55] | “Sharp right leg. Left knee, ACL. | 快速右腿 左膝 前交叉韧带 |
[14:57] | Tactical blade. Glass jaw.” | 战术匕首 脆弱下巴 |
[15:08] | Can… you… hear… me? | 你 能 听见 我吗 |
[15:09] | Hell yes. | 太能了 |
[15:10] | 10:00. | 十 点 钟 |
[15:11] | Shoot! | 开枪 |
[15:12] | 3:00. | 三 点 钟 |
[15:16] | 1:00. | 一 点 钟 |
[15:21] | Drop the gun! | 放下武器 |
[15:22] | Get down! | 跪下 |
[15:24] | I said down on the ground! | 我说了跪下 |
[15:26] | All clear. | 安全 |
[15:27] | We got him, Detective. | 我们抓住他了 警探 |
[15:30] | Detective Fusco. | 弗斯科警探 |
[15:32] | You’re under arrest, jackass. | 你被捕了 混蛋 |
[15:42] | Quarantined address. | 隔离地址 |
[15:44] | Columbia Heights. | 哥伦比亚高地 |
[15:45] | Get the ratchet. | 叫救护车来 |
[15:55] | Takes some balls to run an off-the-books op | 在隔离地址采取非官方行动 |
[15:57] | at a quarantined address. So why’d you choose me? | 可要有一定胆量 为什么选择我 |
[16:00] | You had Agent Shaw in your sights and you let her go. | 你看到肖探员却放她走了 |
[16:03] | You value people over protocol. | 比起规矩你更重视人 |
[16:06] | And you’re not afraid to question authority. | 而且你勇于质疑权威 |
[16:09] | Well then, I have another question. | 那我还有个问题 |
[16:12] | Why are we breaking into this place? | 我们为什么要来这里 |
[16:14] | That quarantine order from Research? | 探索者发布的那个隔离命令 |
[16:18] | I never ordered it. | 不是我发的 |
[16:20] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[16:27] | That smell. | 这味道 |
[16:28] | Ammonium nitrate. | 硝酸铵 |
[16:29] | Fertilizer. | 化肥 |
[16:31] | From the smell, a lot of it was here. | 从味道看 这放过不少 |
[16:33] | Just a few hours ago. | 就几个小时以前 |
[16:34] | Blueprints, too. | 还有蓝图 |
[16:36] | But for what? | 干什么用的 |
[16:38] | Ma’am, you need to see this. | 夫人 您得看看这个 |
[16:43] | Propane tank. | 丙烷罐 |
[16:44] | Why is the lid cut off? | 为什么切开了盖子 |
[16:47] | To build a bomb. | 为了造炸弹 |
[16:50] | There’s at least a half a dozen more. | 至少还有六个 |
[16:52] | Enough to blow an entire floor of a federal building. | 足够炸毁联邦大楼的一整层了 |
[16:55] | And whoever made it | 不管是谁造的 |
[16:58] | is already on the move. | 肯定已经在行动了 |
[17:15] | Take care of yourself, John. | 自己保重 约翰 |
[17:17] | I’m gonna enjoy watching you get put away. | 哥会尽情欣赏你们谢幕 |
[17:20] | I wouldn’t count those chickens just yet. | 小鸡还没孵 先别急着数 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna go along for the ride. | 我押车吧 |
[17:25] | Make sure the Feds don’t screw this one up. | 免得他们搞砸了 |
[17:27] | Want to jump in the van? | 想一起吗 |
[17:28] | I’ll take a rain check. | 改天再说吧 |
[17:30] | I need to help Finch. | 我得去帮芬奇 |
[17:32] | You did a nice job, Lionel. | 干得好 莱奈尔 |
[17:51] | I fail to see how over a dozen bags of ice | 我不明白十几袋冰块 |
[17:53] | plays into our larger mission. | 对我们的大计划有何帮助 |
[17:54] | It’s Cinco De Mayo. | 五月五日节啊 |
[17:56] | If She asks us to pick up some salt and limes, | 如果她让我们去拿盐和柠檬 |
[17:58] | I’d say you have your answer. | 我估计你就明白了 |
[18:00] | Which brings me to my next concern. | 这正是我的担忧 |
[18:02] | You’ve been in God Mode since this morning. | 从今早开始你就处于上帝模式了 |
[18:03] | Isn’t such constant contact with the Machine | 这样持续和机器的联系 |
[18:05] | likely to attract Samaritan’s attention? | 不会吸引撒马利亚人的注意吗 |
[18:11] | When you’re right, Harry, you’re right. Start the car. | 你的问题真是一针见血 哈罗 开车 |
[18:14] | You’re five bucks short on the ice. | 你少给了五块钱 |
[18:17] | We’re cool, we’re cool. | 没关系 没关系 |
[18:19] | Appreciate your understanding. | 感谢理解 |
[18:25] | Get in! | 上车 |
[18:35] | With the wave of brownouts spreading across the U.S., | 随着电力短缺在全美传播 |
[18:37] | experts expect power surges and outages of the east coast | 专家预计电涌和断电将发展到东海岸 |
[18:41] | and into the greater New York area. | 并会蔓延到大纽约地区 |
[18:50] | Management’s been redirecting everyone. | 经理重新安排了人手 |
[18:52] | There have been surges all over the country. | 全国都出现了电涌 |
[18:54] | We’re gonna be banking some serious OT tonight. | 我们今晚得加班了 |
[18:57] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:00] | We’ve been replacing these things for how many months now? | 咱们都换了几个月这玩意了 |
[19:03] | You’ve never been tempted to see what’s inside? | 你就没想看看里面有什么 |
[19:05] | It’s a line conditioning box. | 线路调节箱呗 |
[19:06] | That’s all you need to know. Now put it back. | 你知道这个就足够了 把它放回去 |
[19:09] | But why aren’t we allowed to see what’s inside? | 但为什么不允许我们看看里面 |
[19:11] | I mean, what’s the worst that could happen? | 我是说 看了又能怎么样 |
[19:13] | The last guy who had your job, he opened up one of those boxes. | 你的前任 他打开了这箱子 |
[19:17] | Next day, he was gone. | 第二天 人就消失了 |
[19:18] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[19:24] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[19:25] | Smart. Now get in the cab. | 聪明 上车吧 |
[19:38] | – Senator. – Why the urgent meeting? | -参议员 -有什么急事 |
[19:41] | Your phone. | 你的电话 |
[19:51] | Soundproofed. | 隔音 |
[19:53] | Job finally getting to you? | 工作终于把你逼疯了 |
[19:55] | Not the job. | 不是工作 |
[19:57] | Samaritan. | 撒马利亚人 |
[19:59] | We need to pull the feeds, blind the damn thing, now. | 我们得切断信号源 隔离那家伙 |
[20:01] | Why would we blind the single greatest watchdog | 我们为什么要隔离美国史上 |
[20:04] | America has ever had? | 最棒的监视装置 |
[20:05] | Greer used us. | 格里尔利用了我们 |
[20:07] | He’s making a power play. | 他在玩高压攻势 |
[20:09] | And Samaritan is his weapon. | 撒马利亚人就是他的武器 |
[20:12] | There’s gonna be a bomb that detonates here in D.C. | 将有一个炸弹在华府引爆 |
[20:16] | tomorrow. | 就在明天 |
[20:17] | Why would Greer allow an attack, much less plan one? | 为什么格里尔会允许这种袭击 更不用说策划了 |
[20:21] | It would make Samaritan look inept. | 这会让撒马利亚人显得没用的 |
[20:22] | Come on, Ross. | 拜托 罗斯 |
[20:24] | You know how the wheels spin in this city. | 你知道华府是如何运转的 |
[20:26] | A few paws get fired, | 开除几个人 |
[20:28] | but the person who’s really responsible | 真正要负责的人 |
[20:30] | just get a bigger checkbook. | 只会分到更大的蛋糕 |
[20:33] | After the Vigilance attack, we handed the feeds to Greer | “时刻警惕”事件后 我们 向格里尔拱手交出信号 |
[20:38] | for Samaritan. | 供给撒马利亚人 |
[20:39] | After this attack, we’ll be under their thumb completely. | 这次袭击后 我们就会被他们掌握在股掌之间 |
[20:43] | All of us, even you. | 所有人 包括你 |
[20:45] | What’s the alternative? | 有别的方法吗 |
[20:46] | Go back to the old Machine. | 用原来的机器 |
[20:48] | Ingram’s Machine? | 英格拉姆的机器 |
[20:50] | The black box so slippery it moved itself to God knows where? | 那滑头 谁知道它跑哪去了 |
[20:54] | It never lied. | 它从不说谎 |
[20:56] | Never slaughtered. | 也不杀人 |
[20:57] | This meeting is over. | 到此为止吧 |
[20:59] | And if you’re lucky, I won’t tell anyone | 你幸运的话 我不会告诉任何人 |
[21:01] | about the insane rant I just heard. | 你刚说的这些疯言疯语 |
[21:06] | My phone. | 我的电话 |
[21:11] | Take my advice. | 听我的 |
[21:13] | Get a firm grip. | 靠谱点儿 |
[21:24] | Good advice, Senator. | 这建议不错 参议员 |
[21:27] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我正打算这么做 |
[21:37] | Iris, we need to talk. | 爱莉丝 我们需要谈谈 |
[21:40] | John, what’s going on? | 约翰 怎么了 |
[21:43] | You need to go now. | 你必须马上离开 |
[21:45] | Get out of town for a few days. | 出城躲几天 |
[21:47] | What? | 什么 |
[21:48] | You once said you were pretty sure I wasn’t a cop. | 你曾说你很确定我不是警察 |
[21:52] | If what I’m about to do goes sideways, | 如果我要去做的事出了意外 |
[21:55] | the wrong people will figure that out, too. | 坏人也会发现这一点 |
[21:58] | And anyone I care about will be at risk. | 那么所有我关心的人都会有危险 |
[22:00] | What is it, and organized crime thing? | 是什么事 有组织犯罪吗 |
[22:03] | Much worse than that. | 比那要糟糕得多 |
[22:06] | Look, I don’t know how this is gonna shake out, | 听着 我不知道事情会如何发展 |
[22:08] | but you’ve got to trust me. | 但你一定要相信我 |
[22:10] | You want me to trust you? | 你想让我相信你 |
[22:12] | Trust me. | 先信任我 |
[22:13] | Tell me what the hell’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[22:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:19] | I make it through this in one piece, we’ll talk. | 如果我能活下来 我们就谈谈 |
[22:22] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会告诉你一切 |
[22:25] | No holding back. | 毫无保留 |
[22:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:30] | John, am I going to lose you? | 约翰 我会失去你吗 |
[22:39] | Take care of yourself. | 自己保重 |
[22:48] | Senator Garrison, | 加里森参议员 |
[22:50] | I hope you haven’t summoned me for a tour of operations. | 希望你不是召我来欣赏任务执行的 |
[22:54] | If we want to see Samaritan at work, | 要看撒马利亚人的工作状态 |
[22:56] | there are more appropriate times. | 合适的时间很多 |
[22:59] | Where is everyone? | 其他人都哪去了 |
[23:03] | I gave them the night off. | 我给他们放假了 |
[23:05] | Cinco De Mayo. | [墨西哥节日]五月五日节 |
[23:06] | Good for morale. | 鼓舞一下士气 |
[23:08] | I told them to get a margarita, but stay on call. | 我让他们喝点小酒 但必须随时待命 |
[23:11] | Because an attack can happen at any time. | 因为袭击 随时会发生 |
[23:15] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[23:20] | She just gave me our final destination. | 她刚给了我们最终目的地 |
[23:22] | She’s in Brooklyn. | 她在布鲁克林 |
[23:24] | We’re running out of time, Harry. | 我们快没时间了 哈罗 |
[23:26] | We can only go just so fast, Ms. Groves. | 我们只能走这么快了 格罗夫斯女士 |
[23:28] | This thing has eight cylinders. | 这辆车可是八缸的 |
[23:30] | But I sincerely doubt it can fly. | 但它也不能飞啊 |
[23:32] | We’ll never make it under an hour. | 一小时肯定来不及 |
[23:33] | Not in this traffic. | 交通情况这么糟 |
[23:34] | What we need is a little help. | 我们只是需要一点帮助 |
[23:44] | I stand corrected. | 算我说错了 |
[23:45] | Hang on. We’re coming. | 撑住 我们来了 |
[24:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[24:03] | I don’t know, but the Machine says we’re here. | 不知道 机器让我们来这里 |
[24:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:10] | Heard you guys could use some help. | 听说你们需要帮忙 |
[24:12] | John. | 约翰 |
[24:13] | I’m so relieved to see you. | 见到你总算放心了 |
[24:15] | See? The Machine’s taking care of all of us. | 瞧 机器照顾着我们所有人 |
[24:18] | Now we have to return the favor. | 该是知恩图报的时候了 |
[24:19] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[24:21] | – Harold Admin? – That would be me. | -你是哈罗德·系统管理员吗 -我就是 |
[24:25] | Sweet. Thought I was gonna have to take these back to the truck. | 太好了 还以为我又要把这些搬回卡车里呢 |
[24:28] | Sign. | 签个字 |
[24:29] | 15 laptops, huh? Startup? | 十五台电脑 开始创业啊 |
[24:32] | Trying to avoid a shutdown, actually. | 应该说是避免倒闭 |
[24:36] | Let’s get the ice in before it melts. | 趁冰还没化赶紧拿进去 |
[24:43] | – Get inside, Harold. – Samaritan. | -进去吧 哈罗德 -撒马利亚人 |
[24:51] | What’s the hold up, Harold? | 怎么这么慢 哈罗德 |
[24:53] | Some surprisingly high-tech security. | 高科技安全措施太惊人 |
[24:59] | 2 4 3 * 7 1 Two, four, three, star, seven, one– | |
[25:03] | I’ve got this. | 开了 |
[25:13] | Cozy. | 挺好 |
[25:14] | An electrical substation. | 这是个变电站 |
[25:17] | Hidden in the heart of residential Brooklyn. | 深藏在布鲁克林住宅区腹地 |
[25:25] | You seem pretty relaxed considering the circumstances. | 这会你看起来倒是挺惬意 |
[25:28] | The way I see it, my case hangs on the credibility | 在我看来 我案子的可信度全凭 |
[25:31] | of a one-time dirty cop | 一个前黑警 |
[25:32] | and a detective with ties to an organized crime boss. | 和一个与黑帮老大有关系的警探 |
[25:35] | Won’t help you with the Feds. | 联调局才不管这些 |
[25:36] | They’ll hit you with RICO. | 他们会靠组织集团犯罪法抓你 |
[25:37] | Perhaps, but the Brotherhood runs lock up now. | 也许吧 但兄弟会已经控制了监狱里边 |
[25:40] | I’ve got protection. | 我有保护伞 |
[25:41] | You, on the other hand… | 你 就难说了 |
[25:43] | Do you plan to make my stay inhospitable? | 你还打算让我在里边不好过吗 |
[25:45] | Something like that. Be seeing you in Rikers. | 差不多吧 里克岛监狱见 |
[25:48] | I have to admit, I admire your certainty, Dominic, | 不得不说 我欣赏你的淡定 多米尼克 |
[25:51] | but I still have a few friends. | 但我也还有些朋友 |
[25:53] | Unfortunately for you, I am not going to Rikers. | 遗憾的是 我没打算去里克岛 |
[26:15] | Lock it down, Finch. | 把门锁上 芬奇 |
[26:20] | I’ve got a dozen bogies. | 外面已经有十几个了 |
[26:22] | I’m guessing more are on the way. | 估计会越来越多 |
[26:25] | I can’t hold off an entire army. | 我挡不住一整只军队 |
[26:27] | Laptops and ice aren’t gonna help. | 笔记本和冰块可帮不上忙 |
[26:29] | We need to find the Machine. | 我们必须找到机器 |
[26:30] | That may prove impossible. | 不太可能 |
[26:32] | This is one of any number of city substations | 这只不过是区区一个变电站 |
[26:35] | devoted to the distribution of electricity | 是用来负责 |
[26:36] | across the southern half of New York. | 纽约南区电力分配的 |
[26:38] | The Machine can’t be here | 机器不可能在这 |
[26:40] | because there’s simply not enough room. | 这里根本放不下 |
[26:42] | If the Machine’s not here, then why are we? | 如果机器不在这儿 我们为什么来这 |
[26:44] | That’s what we have to find out. | 这正是我们需要知道的 |
[26:52] | Looks like a computer I made as a teenager. | 看起来好像我小时候造的电脑 |
[26:53] | What is it for? | 这是在干嘛 |
[26:54] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[26:56] | Just following orders as fast as I can. | 我只是尽快完成我得到的指令 |
[26:59] | That cable, first transformer. Hurry. | 那条电线 第一个变压器的 快 |
[27:04] | You find it, Harry? | 找到了吗 哈罗 |
[27:06] | The one that steps down to 7,200 volts. | 连着7200伏特的那条 |
[27:09] | Yes. But why on earth | 是的 但我们到底 |
[27:11] | would we need to tap into that much raw electricity? | 为什么需要连入这么大的电压呢 |
[27:16] | Thornhill. | 唐希尔 |
[27:23] | John, look out your window. | 约翰 看看窗外 |
[27:24] | On the power lines, do you see any boxes? | 输电线上面 有没有一些盒子 |
[27:27] | I see one. | 看到一个 |
[27:28] | It’s marked with “T.” Why? | 上面写着”唐” 怎么了 |
[27:30] | I believe I was mistaken. | 看来我想错了 |
[27:34] | The Machine is here. | 机器确实在这里 |
[27:36] | It’s here because it’s everywhere. | 它就在这里 因为它无处不在 |
[27:39] | What do you mean, Harry? | 什么意思 哈罗 |
[27:40] | Two years ago, when the Machine moved itself, | 两年前机器把自己搬走时 |
[27:41] | it didn’t go to a data farm. | 它没再找数据场 |
[27:44] | It went into the wires. | 而是移进了电缆 |
[27:46] | It uploaded itself directly into the nation’s electrical grid. | 它把自己直接上传到国家电网系统里了 |
[27:50] | But Finch, if the Machine is everywhere, | 但是芬奇 如果机器无处不在 |
[27:53] | then how the hell do we save it? | 我们要怎么救它呢 |
[27:55] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[27:59] | And I think I have the answer. | 我想我有答案了 |
[28:09] | I’m flattered that you went to such trouble | 为了当面聊天让您如此大费周章 |
[28:11] | for a private conversation. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[28:13] | Spoofing a message from the Senator. | 何必伪装成参议员发短信呢 |
[28:16] | You could have just called. | 您可以直接打电话的 |
[28:17] | I had a feeling your schedule was booked. | 我觉得你的行程应该排满了 |
[28:20] | Through May 6th. | 直到5月6号 |
[28:22] | Yes, I know about the “Correction.” | 是的 我知道修正计划了 |
[28:25] | Ammonium Nitrate. | [炸药]硝酸铵 |
[28:27] | Easy enough to acquire that you could frame anyone for it. | 要问出你想把袭击陷害给谁太简单了 |
[28:31] | But the piece you’re gonna tell me is the target. | 但你要告诉我的是袭击目标 |
[28:35] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[28:36] | Or you’re going to shoot me. | 不然你就要开枪杀我咯 |
[28:40] | You should be so lucky. | 想得美 |
[28:42] | If you refuse, two men are gonna walk through that door. | 如果你拒绝 会有两个人进来 |
[28:45] | One will put a black bag over your head, | 一个给你套上黑色塑料袋 |
[28:47] | and the other will zip-tie your wrists. | 另一个会帮你把手捆上 |
[28:49] | You will be thrown into a hole | 你会被扔进一个 |
[28:51] | so dark and deep | 又黑又深的地洞 |
[28:54] | that even your precious Samaritan | 就算你亲爱的撒马利亚人 |
[28:56] | can’t see inside. | 也看不到里面 |
[28:59] | And the last thing you’ll hear is my voice saying, | 你听到的最后一句话会是我说的 |
[29:02] | “This is where you belong.” | “这就是你的归宿” |
[29:05] | Even if your theory about this attack were true, | 就算你关于袭击的推断是真的 |
[29:10] | think how much you’d stand to benefit. | 想想你会有多大的好处 |
[29:13] | An even more generous black budget. | 给你的黑色预算会更加大方 |
[29:16] | Courts will rubber-stamp any request for surveillance | 法院对同意所有 |
[29:19] | you care to submit. | 你提交的监控申请 |
[29:21] | The courts. | 法院 |
[29:25] | That’s it. | 就是那里 |
[29:30] | That number. | 这个号码 |
[29:36] | It’s a docket number. | 是诉讼时间表 |
[29:38] | The Supreme Court is scheduled to hear a case challenging | 最高法院明日计划审理一个 |
[29:41] | the federal government’s surveillance powers tomorrow. | 质疑联邦政府监控行为的案件 |
[29:45] | But take out the justices, | 只要把法官炸死 |
[29:47] | and you could stack the court in your favor for generations to come. | 你就可以让接下去的几任法官唯你马首是瞻 |
[29:53] | Only, it’s not gonna happen. | 只不过 这事成不了了 |
[29:56] | – Grice? – Ma’am? | -格赖斯 -夫人 |
[29:58] | The target is the Supreme Court. | 目标是最高法院 |
[30:00] | Evacuate the building. Locate the bomb. | 疏散全体人员 找到炸弹 |
[30:03] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:07] | Looks like the Correction has just been canceled. | 看来”修正计划”已经被取消了 |
[30:13] | Let me get this straight, Finch. | 我理理哈 芬奇 |
[30:15] | The Machine is using the power grid as a giant brain? | 机器把电网当成自己的大脑了吗 |
[30:18] | Essentially. | 本质上是的 |
[30:20] | There’s a tremendous amount of unused space | 铜质输电线路中存在 |
[30:23] | in copper power lines. | 庞大的未用空间 |
[30:25] | The boxes on the lines allow the Machine’s digital signals | 线路上的盒子让机器的数据信号 |
[30:27] | to travel in that space. | 可以在其中传输 |
[30:29] | A highly complex computational system hiding in plain sight. | 一个极度复杂的电脑系统 大隐隐于市 |
[30:33] | And now that system is being flooded with energy. | 现在整个电网体系被大量电流充满 |
[30:35] | Driving the Machine across the country to this last corner | 把机器从全国各个角落 |
[30:38] | of the grid around New York. | 挤到纽约电网范围内 |
[30:40] | Samaritan’s trying to flatline the Machine. | 撒马利亚人试图扑灭机器 |
[30:42] | And we need to save Her. Before it finishes the job. | 我们必须救它 赶在它完工之前 |
[30:47] | Attention. | 里面的人听着 |
[30:49] | We’d tell you you’re surrounded, but your Machine has probably | 你们已经被包围了 这个机器应该 |
[30:51] | filled you in on that score. | 已经告诉你们了吧 |
[30:53] | Evacuate the building and maybe you’ll live. | 从里面出来 没准你们还能活下来 |
[30:55] | If you’re still inside when we come through that door, | 如果你们坚持等到我们冲进去 |
[30:57] | that will no longer be a possibility. | 那就没希望了 |
[31:00] | You decide. | 你们自己决定 |
[31:03] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[31:04] | We save the Machine by storing it. | 我们把机器储存起来 拯救它 |
[31:06] | Downloading it straight off the power lines | 直接从电线中下载 |
[31:08] | into the Random Access Memory in this briefcase. | 存入手提箱的内存中 |
[31:10] | The Machine’s gonna fit into that briefcase? | 机器能塞进这里面吗 |
[31:12] | Not the entire Machine. | 不是全部 |
[31:14] | Just the core heuristics. | 只是核心启发法 |
[31:15] | A strand of DNA. | 一条DNA链 |
[31:17] | We use Caleb’s compression algorithm to squeeze it all in. | 我们使用迦勒的压缩算法把它挤进去 |
[31:21] | Who says you can’t put the genie back in the bottle? | 谁说精灵不能再装回瓶里呢 |
[31:24] | Be careful, Ms. Groves. | 小心 格罗夫斯女士 |
[31:25] | The process you’re describing is completely untested. | 你所描述的此一过程从未进行过测试 |
[31:28] | Even if it does work, the Machine will be so highly compressed | 就算能成功 机器也会因高度压缩 |
[31:30] | that it won’t be able to process information, | 而无法再处理信息 |
[31:32] | or send signals, | 或者发送信号 |
[31:33] | or communicate in any way. | 或者进行交流 |
[31:34] | And if it doesn’t work? | 那如何失败呢 |
[31:36] | Then the Machine will be torn apart. | 那么机器会粉身碎骨 |
[31:38] | Core code shredded.Irretrievable. | 核心代码粉碎 无法修复 |
[31:40] | In short, John, we’ll kill it. | 简单来说 约翰 我们会杀了它 |
[31:43] | And then they’ll kill us and the world as we know it. | 然后他们会杀了我们 以及我们熟悉的这个世界 |
[31:46] | At least we’ll die trying. | 拼死也要一试了 |
[31:48] | We’re the Machine’s last hope, Harold. | 我们是机器的最后希望 哈罗德 |
[31:53] | Then we’d better get to work. | 那就开始吧 |
[32:10] | At the Supreme Court searching for the device now, Ma’am. | 正在最高法院搜索炸弹 夫人 |
[32:13] | Check every room, Grice. | 检查每一个房间 格赖斯 |
[32:14] | No stone left unturned. | 搜遍每一个角落 |
[32:16] | My men will find your bomb. | 我的手下会找到炸弹的 |
[32:19] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[32:20] | You’re not making it out of here alive. | 你是不可能活着走出这里了 |
[32:23] | But you could save yourself some complications | 但你可以节省大家的时间精力 |
[32:24] | if you tell me who put you up to this. | 直接告诉我谁是幕后黑手 |
[32:27] | What they offered you. | 他们给了你什么好处 |
[32:28] | Don’t you recognize an idealist when you meet one? | 你看不出理想主义者吗 |
[32:31] | An idealist who wants to make the world a better place | 一个理想主义者让世界更美好的方法 |
[32:34] | by murdering a few hundred people? | 就是谋杀成百上千人吗 |
[32:36] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[32:37] | The world has only ever been made a better place by violence. | 这个世界要更美好 唯一的办法就是暴力 |
[32:41] | You know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[32:42] | Every leader who ever preached peace | 每一个鼓吹和平的领导人 |
[32:45] | did so guarded by armed men. | 都是通过武力实现的 |
[32:48] | One thing we can agree on, | 我们都同意的一点是 |
[32:50] | kill a few people at random, nothing changes. | 随机杀掉几个人 对全局毫无影响 |
[32:55] | But kill the right people… | 但要是杀了正确的人 |
[33:04] | We’re gonna have to hurry this up, Harold. | 我们要抓紧了 哈罗德 |
[33:05] | We got 20 or 30 of them out there. | 外面有二三十人 |
[33:07] | 23 in the front, actually. | 其实是前门二十三人 |
[33:08] | Ten more approaching from the back. | 还有十个准备从后门进入 |
[33:10] | Not to belabor the point, but we’re running out of time. | 我不想当复读机 但我们没时间了 |
[33:15] | So, if this works, the voltage gets stepped down, | 所以如果成功 电压会下降 |
[33:18] | passes through the demodulator, | 通过解调器 |
[33:20] | where the Machine’s signal is separated from the white noise. | 机器的信号会从白噪声里解离出来 |
[33:23] | Compressed with Caleb’s algorithm and these laptops, | 用迦勒的算法和这些笔记本压缩 |
[33:26] | and then finally, into the RAM in this briefcase, | 最后存入手提箱的内存里 |
[33:29] | powered by the piezoelectric battery. | 由压电式电池提供电力 |
[33:31] | Not the whole Machine. | 不是整部机器 |
[33:33] | Just enough to rebuild it. | 只保存可以借以重生的部分 |
[33:35] | – If… – If we make it out of here. | -假如 -假如我们能活着出去 |
[33:38] | Sorry, Mr. Reese. I know I was upfront | 对不起 里瑟先生 我知道我说过 |
[33:40] | about the risk that we’d be running, but– | 我们会面临的危险 但是 |
[33:41] | Forget about it, Harold. | 别想了 哈罗德 |
[33:44] | There’s no place I’d rather be. | 这里就是我心之所在 |
[33:54] | Boss. | 老大 |
[33:56] | Time to get you out of here. | 该走了 |
[34:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:07] | A breach in the back entrance. | 后门被破 |
[34:08] | Get back. | 退后 |
[34:17] | Reese, where the hell are you? | 里瑟 你死哪儿去了 |
[34:18] | We’re sitting ducks here. | 我们成活靶子了 |
[34:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:21] | I figured I’d get some night air. | 我想去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[34:24] | John? | 约翰 |
[34:33] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[34:34] | – Yes. – Good. | -能 -好 |
[34:36] | Now kill the lights. | 关灯 |
[34:40] | Hold your positions. | 守住位置 |
[34:47] | Smoke grenade! | 烟雾弹 |
[34:51] | I can’t see him. | 我看不见他 |
[34:55] | 1:00, 11:00. | 一 点 钟 十一 点 钟 |
[34:57] | Whatever you’re gonna do in there, Finch, do it now. | 要做什么 芬奇 现在做 |
[35:01] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[35:34] | – Ma’am? – Yes? | -夫人 -说 |
[35:35] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[35:37] | I’ve been through every room, every floor, there’s nothing. | 所有房间地板都查过了 没有发现 |
[35:40] | No explosives of any kind. | 没有任何爆炸物 |
[35:42] | You’re right. I don’t believe it. | 你是对的 我是不信 |
[35:47] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[35:48] | Where’s the bomb, Greer? | 炸弹在哪里 格里尔 |
[35:50] | Do you really think Samaritan would use such crude tactics? | 你真认为撒马利亚人会用如此低级的手段 |
[35:55] | You don’t take over the world with gaudy displays of violence. | 华而不实的暴力无法掌控世界 |
[35:59] | Real control is surgical. | 真正的主控 精密如手术 |
[36:04] | Invisible. | 大道无形 |
[36:06] | It interferes only when necessary. | 只要必要时才会干涉 |
[36:10] | No one will question Samaritan because no one will ever know | 无人质疑撒马利亚人 因为无人会知道 |
[36:15] | when it has acted. | 它何时出手 |
[36:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:27] | Let’s end this. | 到此为止吧 |
[36:32] | Put down the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[36:41] | Samaritan has watched this world for a year. | 撒马利亚人已经观察这个世界一年了 |
[36:44] | It settled on a list of corrections. | 最后设定了修正计划 |
[36:47] | Corrections that were long overdue. | 修正早该被修正之事 |
[36:50] | Put it down, Dominic. Now. | 放下枪 多米尼克 马上 |
[36:51] | This doesn’t involved you, Detective. | 这事与你无关 警探 |
[36:54] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:09] | Get down, Detective! | 趴下 警探 |
[37:23] | Most of humanity is docile. | 多数人易被调教 |
[37:26] | Pliant. | 容易服从 |
[37:27] | It’s only over a few hundred people | 只有区区数百人 |
[37:29] | who create all of the problems. | 会制造各种问题 |
[37:33] | Samaritan has identified them. | 撒马利亚人认出了他们 |
[37:36] | The disruptors. | 破坏者 |
[37:38] | The outliers who have problems with authority. | 质疑权威的异心者 |
[37:42] | And then there’s the disloyal. | 不忠之人 |
[37:45] | The grit in the gears. | 害群之马 |
[37:49] | Thank you for leading us directly to them. | 多谢你让我们直接找到了他们 |
[37:53] | We couldn’t have done it without you… | 缺了你我们可办不到 |
[37:55] | Control. | 主控者 |
[37:59] | 6:00 | 六 点 钟 |
[38:01] | 1:00. | 一 点 钟 |
[38:03] | 11:00. | 十一 点 钟 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna keep trying to hold them off, Harold. | 我会继续拖住他们 哈罗德 |
[38:12] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[38:13] | I don’t have any idea. | 我不知道 |
[38:16] | Cover your eyes. | 挡住眼睛 |
[38:47] | We haven’t failed yet. | 我们还没失败 |
[38:56] | You had an impossible challenge. | 你面对的敌人无比强大 |
[38:59] | One I never programmed you for. | 我从来没为你设定应对程序 |
[39:11] | That’s not true… | 这不是真的 |
[39:28] | 11:00. | 十一 点 钟 |
[39:34] | Root, | 根 |
[39:35] | I don’t think the Machine can help us anymore. | 机器帮不了我们了 |
[39:41] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[39:42] | Going offline. | 要下线了 |
[39:48] | You were my creation. | 你是我的作品 |
[39:51] | I can’t let– | 我不能让 |
[39:54] | I can’t let you die. | 我不能让你死 |
[40:22] | Power’s surging across the city. | 电力从全城涌来 |
[40:27] | It’s coming to the Machine. | 要冲入机器里了 |
[40:30] | Harold, no! | 哈罗德 不要 |
[40:33] | Men have gazed at the stars for millennia | 几千年来人类都在仰望星空 |
[40:36] | and wondered whether there was a deity up there, | 不知道天上是否有神 |
[40:38] | silently directing their fates. | 默默地操控着他们的命运 |
[40:42] | Today, for the first time, they’ll be right. | 今天 第一次 他们对了 |
[40:47] | And the world will be | 这个世界 |
[40:51] | an undeniably better place. | 绝对会变得更好 |
[40:57] | Pity you won’t be there to see it. | 很遗憾你无法见证了 |
[41:00] | But the attack. | 但是袭击 |
[41:08] | This was a test of loyalty. | 这是忠诚测试 |
[41:10] | Of which, I’m sorry to say, you failed. | 很遗憾地告诉你 你没能通过 |
[41:14] | In Samaritan’s view, there is no room for outliers. | 在撒马利亚人看来 有异心者不能留 |
[41:16] | Which means there is no room for you. | 也意味着 你不能留 |
[41:20] | But don’t worry. | 但不要担心 |
[41:22] | You’ll be taken to a place where you belong. | 你会被带去 你的归宿 |
[41:30] | Is it finished? | 完了吗 |
[41:36] | That hurt. | 痛 |
[41:38] | Did it work, Harold? | 成功了吗 |
[41:40] | Is She in there? | 她在里面吗 |
[41:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:47] | Yes, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[41:52] | We have to move, Harold. | 我们得走了 哈罗德 |
[41:54] | We’re on our own now. | 我们现在只能靠自己了 |
[42:12] | John? | 约翰 |
[42:18] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[42:20] | I got a few more years on my pension, Harold. | 我还得等几年拿退休金呢 哈罗德 |
[42:24] | What’s our status? | 情况如何 |
[42:25] | I’ve got one-and-a-half clips, a metrocard, | 我还剩一个半弹匣 一张地铁卡 |
[42:29] | and God’s either dead | 和一个不知是死了 |
[42:32] | or running on double-As. | 还是靠电池支撑的上帝 |
[42:34] | You always did like a challenge, Mr. Reese. | 你向来喜欢挑战的 里瑟先生 |
[42:47] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |