时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | A little more irrigation, please. | 再来点冲洗液 |
[00:34] | Soon you’ll forget it’s even there. | 很快你就会忘了它的存在 |
[00:45] | You might feel a tiny pinch. | 可能会有点疼 |
[00:49] | Almost done. | 马上好 |
[00:57] | Got my German Shepherd chipped. | 刚给我的德牧装了芯片 |
[00:59] | Had a nasty habit of jumping the fence. | 它太喜欢往围栏外面跳 |
[01:03] | I’m afraid this attack dog is slightly more advanced. | 恐怕这只军犬要更高级一点 |
[01:07] | Fortunately for us, so is our chip. | 幸运的是 我们的芯片也更高级一点 |
[01:10] | I should hope so. | 希望如此 |
[01:12] | Ms. Shaw has killed six of my men in the last nine months. | 肖女士过去九个月里杀了我六名手下 |
[01:15] | Just stitching up now. | 开始缝合 |
[01:17] | It appears the operation has been a success. | 看来手术很成功 |
[01:20] | Sir, implanting an electronic microchip | 先生 在离她的脑干这么近的地方 |
[01:22] | this close to her brain stem is incredibly risky– | 植入电子芯片非常危险 |
[01:24] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[01:26] | I expect Ms. Shaw to be much more accommodating from here on out. | 我希望肖女士从现在开始能更听话 |
[01:31] | Time to begin phase two. | 该开始第二阶段了 |
[02:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:03] | I’m Stewart. | 我是斯图尔特 |
[02:05] | You have beautiful eyes | 你的眼睛很美 |
[02:08] | and gray matter. | 脑灰质也很美 |
[02:10] | If I was a zombie– | 如果我是僵尸 |
[02:15] | A little humor to break the ice. | 讲个笑话破冰 |
[02:19] | Shall we? | 开始吧 |
[02:22] | Do you remember the first time you realized | 还记得你第一次意识到 |
[02:23] | there was something greater than yourself? | 世界上有比你更伟大存在的那一刻吗 |
[02:28] | Some people never experience this state of grace. | 有些人无法领会蒙恩 |
[02:31] | Not everyone is meant to, | 不是每个人都有幸 |
[02:34] | but you merely have to ask, | 但你只需要开口 |
[02:35] | and we can show you the face of a god, | 我们就能让你一睹上帝的真容 |
[02:39] | or we can wipe your slate clean. | 我们也可以清除你的记忆 |
[02:46] | Which one will it be, Sameen? | 你选哪一种 萨姆恩 |
[02:49] | The choice is yours. | 你自己选择 |
[02:53] | We’ll start by asking you a few questions. | 先问你几个问题 |
[02:58] | Do you remember your name, your mission? | 记得你的名字吗 你的任务吗 |
[03:02] | What about the names of your Machine’s acolytes? | 那机器信徒的名字呢 |
[03:06] | They’ve compressed the Machine to its core code, | 他们将机器压缩到核心代码 |
[03:09] | hiding it somewhere. | 把它藏了起来 |
[03:12] | Where would they go? | 他们会去哪儿 |
[03:18] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[03:19] | I think that chip fried her brain. | 也许芯片毁了她的大脑 |
[03:23] | There was a park you played in as a girl on the base in Qatar. | 你小时候常在卡塔尔一个基地的公园里玩耍 |
[03:27] | The playground had a roundabout. | 那个游乐场有个儿童转盘 |
[03:29] | The other kids loved to spin, | 其他孩子喜欢在上面转圈 |
[03:32] | but you got sick, | 但是你会头晕 |
[03:34] | so sick it made you angry. | 晕到让你很生气 |
[03:36] | One day you forced yourself to spin | 有一天你逼着自己上去 |
[03:38] | from sunup to sundown. | 从日出直到日落 |
[03:40] | How many times did you retch that day? | 你那天吐了几次呢 |
[03:44] | There isn’t much that gets a rise out of you, is there? | 能刺激你的东西不多 是吧 |
[03:47] | All right, then, let’s play a game. | 好吧 我们玩个游戏好了 |
[03:52] | Joseph Kent, firefighter. | 约瑟夫·肯特 消防员 |
[03:54] | He pulled you out of the twisted wreckage | 他把你从撞成破烂的车里救了出来 |
[03:56] | that claimed your father’s life. | 而你父亲死在了里边 |
[03:58] | Tell me, is Kent dead or alive? | 告诉我 肯特是死是活 |
[04:04] | Dead. | 死 |
[04:06] | Multiple myeloma, rare bone cancer. | 多发性骨髓瘤 罕见的骨癌 |
[04:09] | Sadly, not rare enough. | 很遗憾 还不够罕见 |
[04:12] | Dead or alive? | 是死是活 |
[04:13] | Come on, take a look. | 来啊 看一眼 |
[04:16] | Agent Cole, | 特工科尔 |
[04:17] | your old partner, dead. | 你的前任搭档 死 |
[04:24] | I’m starting to see a pattern. | 我好像发现规律了 |
[04:27] | Dead… | 是死 |
[04:29] | or… | 或者 |
[04:33] | alive? | 是活 |
[04:42] | Did you come up with this game all by yourself, | 这个游戏是你自己想出来的 |
[04:45] | or did it tell you to bore me to death? | 还是它叫你把我无聊死算了 |
[04:50] | If it were up to me, | 我能做主的话 |
[04:52] | I’d have abandoned you long ago | 早就抛弃你了 |
[04:55] | like your so-called friends. | 就像你所谓的朋友一样 |
[04:59] | First thing I’m gonna do when I get out of these straps… | 等我挣脱出去 我做的第一件事 |
[05:03] | is make you bleed. | 就是让你流血成河 |
[05:05] | Promises, promises. | 各种保证 |
[05:18] | Afraid our chip didn’t take. | 恐怕芯片不管用 |
[05:21] | How should we proceed? | 下一步怎么办 |
[05:28] | Our pet goes under the knife again. | 再给小狗狗做次手术吧 |
[05:30] | And if she becomes a slobbering vegetable? | 如果她变成植物人了呢 |
[05:32] | A little brain damage is a small price to pay | 区区脑损伤无关紧要 |
[05:35] | if we can turn Ms. Shaw into a valuable asset. | 只要能把肖女士变成有利资源就行 |
[06:20] | Sameen! Sameen! | 萨姆恩 萨姆恩 |
[06:23] | – Stop it. – Stop resisting! | -住手 -别反抗了 |
[06:24] | Hold still. | 抱住她 |
[06:31] | I think she wet herself. | 她失禁了 |
[06:34] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[06:36] | I thought she was a killer. | 我还以为她是杀手 |
[06:37] | Perhaps you over-sedated her. | 也许你镇静剂用过量了 |
[06:41] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[06:42] | Even if Shaw becomes a team player after her next visit to the O.R., | 即使下次手术把肖变成团队成员 |
[06:45] | her bladder issues will be the least of her problems. | 她也有比膀胱更严重的问题需要关心 |
[06:50] | Surgery waits for no man. | 手术不等人啊 |
[07:03] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[07:09] | My men will be waiting as soon as the door opens. | 我的人肯定会守在电梯门外 |
[07:11] | I’m counting on it. | 正合我意 |
[07:15] | The average person swallows 2,000 times a day. | 普通人一天会吞咽两千次 |
[07:20] | Now, it’s a good thing you’re not average, | 好在你不是普通人 |
[07:22] | ’cause this much BZD | 因为这种份量的镇静剂 |
[07:25] | could stop your heart. | 能要了你的命 |
[07:27] | Now let’s play a game. | 现在我们玩个游戏吧 |
[07:29] | Dead or alive? | 是死是活 |
[07:40] | Alive. Well, what do you know? | 是活 谁能想到呢 |
[07:43] | Now that’s what I call being a team player. | 这才叫团队成员嘛 |
[08:18] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:22] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:26] | Okay, I’m gonna have to borrow your boat. | 好吧 我得借用下船了 |
[08:30] | Thanks for the parting gift. | 感谢临别赠礼 |
[08:42] | 首要目标 姓名 肖 萨姆恩 目标搜索中_ | |
[08:56] | Can you just… | 你能不能 |
[10:02] | Can I, uh–can I help you find anything? | 有什么 可以帮到你的吗 |
[10:06] | Move along, Milhouse. | 走开 苗浩斯 |
[10:33] | Patient is ready for you, Doctor. | 病人准备好了 医生 |
[11:09] | Hey, Milhouse. | 你好 苗浩斯 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[11:14] | Dandy. Thanks for asking. | 好极了 谢谢关心 |
[11:16] | I just need to use your phone. | 我想借用下你的电话 |
[11:18] | Oh, come on, man, today. | 快点啊 别拖到明天 |
[11:28] | Bobby. Bobby what? | 鲍比 姓什么 |
[11:30] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[11:31] | Bobby Jackson. Yeah. | 鲍比·杰克逊 很好 |
[11:34] | Okay, Bobby Jackson, you’ll do. | 好 鲍比·杰克逊 你就可以 |
[11:37] | Customer service. How can we help you today? | 客户服务 有什么可以帮你的 |
[11:39] | Yeah, hi, | 喂 |
[11:39] | I’m calling from the City Square Pharmacy on 24th Street. | 这里是24大街的城市广场药房 |
[11:43] | There’s a homicide in progress. | 这里出了凶杀案 |
[11:45] | I’m about to kill Bobby Jackson. | 我要杀了鲍比·杰克逊 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:48] | Looks like your number’s up. | 看来你的号码跳出来了 |
[11:50] | 音频拦截 语音分析 | |
[11:51] | Yeah, hi, I’m calling from the City Square Pharmacy on 24th Street. | 喂 这里是24大街的城市广场药房 |
[11:57] | Okay, Bobby, stop that, all right? | 行了 鲍比 别挣扎了好吗 |
[11:59] | Don’t be such a wimp. | 别这么怂 |
[12:01] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[12:03] | Please, please don’t kill me. | 求求你不要杀我 |
[12:04] | – I want to live, please. – Stop. | -我不想死 求你了 -别 |
[12:05] | Stop wetting yourself, all right? | 别吓尿了裤子 好吗 |
[12:08] | I’m not really gonna kill you. | 我不会真杀了你的 |
[12:09] | I just needed to make it look good, | 我只是想伪造谋杀 |
[12:11] | send up a flare for some friends. | 给几位朋友发个信号 |
[12:13] | They tend to show up at imminent murders. | 他们通常会在凶案发生前出现 |
[12:15] | But some other people might show up before my friends do. | 但还有一群人可能会在我朋友来之前出现 |
[12:19] | Now, you guys got a sporting goods section? | 你们这里有体育用品区吗 |
[12:25] | Aisle five. | 第五道 |
[12:48] | Batter up. | 击球手就位 |
[13:00] | Go. | 上 |
[13:20] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[13:32] | Looks like today’s your lucky day. | 看来今天是你的幸运日 |
[13:34] | Orders said to bring you back. | 上头下令把你带回去 |
[13:36] | Didn’t say to bring you back alive. | 但没说要把你活着带回去 |
[13:40] | Whoever’s back there, | 里面的人 |
[13:42] | kick over your weapon, | 把枪踢出来 |
[13:43] | and I’ll let you keep full mobility. | 我就饶你膝盖 |
[13:58] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[13:59] | Not a very friendly homecoming. | 重逢不够友好啊 |
[14:07] | Thanks for saving my ass. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[14:09] | I can’t believe it’s you. | 我不敢相信是你 |
[14:16] | Shaw? | 肖 |
[14:17] | Shaw. Shaw! | 肖 肖 |
[14:25] | Samaritan is definitely tracking her. | 撒马利亚人肯定在追踪她 |
[14:29] | We can’t take her back to the Machine. | 我们不能带她回机器那里 |
[14:32] | I guess we’re gonna have to do it here. | 看来只能在这儿做了 |
[14:39] | They got in my head. | 他们进入了我的大脑 |
[14:41] | Way ahead of you. | 早发现了 |
[14:44] | We’ve seen Samaritan’s brain accessories before. | 我们之前见过撒马利亚人的植入神经[S04E13] |
[14:48] | Let’s get that chip out of your skull. | 先把芯片从你脑子里取出吧 |
[14:51] | We’re on a moving subway car | 我们在行驶的地铁上 |
[14:54] | that’s probably caked in rat crap. | 情况恶劣 满是细菌 |
[14:57] | Not the ideal operating theater. | 不算是理想手术室 |
[14:59] | Fugitives can’t be choosers. | 逃亡中就别挑挑拣拣了 |
[15:06] | Brain surgery, medieval-style. | 中世纪风格的脑部手术 |
[15:09] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[15:16] | Remember how we first met? | 记得我们第一次见面的时候吗 |
[15:18] | You tried to burn me with an iron. | 你想拿熨斗烫我 |
[15:21] | Fun, right? | 很好玩对不对 |
[15:23] | Maybe you’ll like this too. | 你也会喜欢这个的 |
[15:27] | But it’s probably gonna suck. | 不过可能会很痛 |
[15:29] | Just get this damn thing out of me. | 赶紧把这玩意儿弄出去 |
[15:37] | 首要目标 姓名 肖 萨姆恩 目标搜索中_ | |
[15:43] | We shouldn’t throw caution to the wind. | 我们不能冒险 |
[15:45] | Remember Martine told us Shaw had been turned. | 记得玛蒂娜说过肖被策反了吗 |
[15:48] | She was lying. | 她说谎 |
[15:50] | Shaw’s one of us. | 肖是我们的人 |
[15:53] | We don’t know what they did to her. | 我们不知道他们对她做了什么 |
[15:57] | Where the hell did you take me? | 你们把我带到哪了 |
[16:04] | You’re at my place, sweetie. | 你在我家 亲亲 |
[16:08] | Nice digs. | 地方不错 |
[16:11] | Wanna move in? | 想搬进来吗 |
[16:13] | Someone else is excited you’re back. | 还有别人因为你的回归兴奋呢 |
[16:16] | Woman’s best friend. | 女人最好的朋友 |
[16:19] | Bear. | 小熊 |
[16:21] | It’s damn good to see you too, buddy. | 见到你真是太好了 伙计 |
[16:23] | Bear, leave her be. | 小熊 别烦她了 |
[16:24] | Afliggen. | [荷兰语]趴下 |
[16:31] | The chip? | 芯片呢 |
[16:34] | Removed and disabled. | 取出了 关掉了 |
[16:38] | They can’t hurt you anymore. | 他们无法再伤害你了 |
[16:41] | I’ll analyze the chip. | 我去解析芯片 |
[16:42] | It may hold Intel that could help the Machine. | 里面的信息也许能帮助机器 |
[16:44] | So the Machine’s still alive? | 机器还活着 |
[16:46] | Alive and well. | 活得好好的 |
[16:48] | Wanna take a field trip? Say hi? | 想去打个招呼吗 |
[16:51] | I don’t know. | 我可不确定 |
[16:52] | If I step out of here, they could pick up the scent. | 只要我走出去 他们就会嗅到味儿 |
[16:54] | You’re right to exercise caution. | 谨慎行事是对的 |
[16:57] | We gotta get to Greer. | 我们得去找格里尔 |
[16:58] | Cut off the dragon’s head, the body will die. | 擒贼先擒王 |
[17:00] | A well thought-out plan takes time. | 周详计划的制定需要时间 |
[17:03] | We haven’t survived this long by virtue of rash decisions. | 冒然行事 我们怕活不了多久 |
[17:07] | Yeah, ’cause actions aren’t really your thing, huh? | 是啊 因为你就是不喜欢行动 |
[17:12] | Did you even look for me? | 你有找过我吗 |
[17:16] | Of course we did. | 我们当然找过 |
[17:18] | Not hard enough. | 未尽全力 |
[17:21] | We should go, John. | 我们走吧 约翰 |
[17:23] | I trust you’ll recover smoothly under Ms. Groves’ care. | 我相信你会在格罗夫斯女士的照看下平稳恢复 |
[17:29] | Left you, some get-well whiskey in the bar. | 给你 留了祝君康复威士忌在吧台 |
[17:36] | I hope he didn’t miss me too much. | 但愿他没太想我 |
[17:40] | I never stopped looking for you. | 我没停止过找你 |
[17:45] | It’s kind of cold in here. | 这儿有点冷 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:55] | You’re just, uh, | 你还在 |
[17:57] | still recovering from surgery. | 术后恢复中 |
[18:03] | You should get under the covers. | 盖好被子 |
[18:06] | Kinda left me hanging at the stock exchange. | 就那么把我扔股票交易所了 |
[18:12] | Of course, you did save my life. | 当然 你确实救了我一命 |
[18:17] | Maybe there’s some way I can repay the favor? | 或许我可以回报一下 |
[18:26] | I’m not really in the right mindset | 我现在没兴致 |
[18:30] | for any of this. | 不想做 |
[18:32] | Right. | 好 |
[18:35] | You should get some rest. | 你是该休息 |
[18:39] | Had a rough couple of days. | 这几天也挺累 |
[18:50] | 首要目标 姓名 肖 萨姆恩 目标搜索中_ | |
[19:02] | You know, I’m not tired. | 其实 我不累 |
[19:06] | It’s hard to imagine both of us… | 很难想象我们俩 |
[19:10] | making it out of this in one piece. | 都能逃出生天 |
[19:17] | Be a hell of a way to go. | 牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流 |
[19:38] | Guess you’re in the mindset now. | 看来你现在有兴致了 |
[19:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:19] | That didn’t suck. | 还不赖 |
[20:23] | There was plenty of sucking. | 已经赖遍全身了 |
[20:27] | I already wanted to tear Samaritan apart, | 我本想把撒马利亚人大卸八块 |
[20:31] | turn it into an Atari. | 改装成雅达利游戏机 |
[20:35] | That’s too nice. | 太仁慈了 |
[20:37] | Scarred my beautiful girl. | 居然伤了我的美人儿 |
[20:40] | Maybe a Casio. | 或许该改成卡西欧计算器 |
[20:45] | All the scars are from before | 都是过去的疤 |
[20:46] | when I worked relevant numbers with the ISA. | 我在情报突击队处理相关号码时留的 |
[20:50] | Samaritan’s torture was more psychological. | 撒马利亚人玩的是精神折磨 |
[20:56] | And you never broke. | 而你并未崩溃 |
[21:00] | When I was training with the ISA, | 我在情报突击队接受训练时 |
[21:04] | they taught us if we were ever tortured | 他们教我们 如果遭受折磨 |
[21:06] | to take our mind somewhere else, | 就把注意力转向别的地方 |
[21:08] | someplace safe. | 安全之地 |
[21:11] | Where did you go? | 你转到哪儿去了 |
[21:13] | Nowhere. | 没转 |
[21:15] | The training was bull. | 这些训练在胡扯 |
[21:18] | There was no safe place. | 根本没有安全之地 |
[21:20] | No escape. | 逃脱不了 |
[21:26] | Stay here with me. | 陪着我 |
[21:30] | I couldn’t stand you when we first met. | 初见时我就受不了你 |
[21:36] | You wouldn’t stop bugging me. | 是你死皮赖脸地纠缠我 |
[22:49] | No. | 不 |
[22:52] | No… | 不 |
[22:54] | The chip is gone. | 芯片已经没了 |
[22:55] | You’re– | 你 |
[22:57] | you’re not in my head anymore. | 你不在我的大脑里了 |
[23:00] | Get out of my… | 滚出我的 |
[23:03] | Sameen? | 萨姆恩 |
[23:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:25] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[23:27] | We’ll figure it out in the morning. | 等天亮再说 |
[23:31] | 首要目标 姓名 肖 萨姆恩 目标搜索中_ | |
[23:36] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好 我这就过去 |
[23:42] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[23:46] | Don’t move a muscle. | 乖乖别动 |
[23:48] | I’m gonna go grab us some breakfast. | 我去买点早餐 |
[24:07] | So what did you need to tell me so urgently? | 什么事这么着急告诉我 |
[24:16] | Finch finished analyzing the chip. | 芬奇解析完了芯片 |
[24:19] | It’s a placebo. | 只是安慰剂 |
[24:21] | If there’s anything wrong with Shaw, it’s not the chip. | 肖如果有不对劲 不是芯片的原因 |
[24:23] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[24:30] | She’s…behaving strangely. | 她 举止有些古怪 |
[24:34] | We need to figure out what’s going on with her. | 我们得弄明白她到底怎么了 |
[24:37] | If she’s turned. | 是否已被策反 |
[24:38] | Shaw’s not the enemy. | 肖不是敌人 |
[24:42] | You have no idea what Samaritan put her through. | 你不知道撒马利亚人对肖做了什么 |
[24:45] | Or how it’s changed her? | 是否改变了她 |
[24:48] | I won’t hurt her. | 我不会伤害她 |
[24:50] | Neither will you. | 你也不行 |
[24:52] | I’m not saying that. | 我没那么说 |
[24:55] | Look, just…stay with her. | 你就 陪着她吧 |
[25:01] | See if you can find out anything. | 看看能发现什么 |
[25:04] | So I don’t get it. You guys think that | 我不明白了 你们觉得 |
[25:06] | I’m a double agent, or I’m a human bomb about to detonate? | 我是双面间谍 还是随时会引爆的人体炸弹 |
[25:08] | – Sameen. – John’s a professional dick, | -萨姆恩 -约翰一直混蛋透顶 |
[25:10] | but I can’t believe that you don’t trust me. | 可我不敢相信 你居然不信我 |
[25:13] | Wait, did– | 等等 你 |
[25:16] | Did you bug me? | 你在窃听我 |
[25:20] | I know you have been through things | 我知道你经历了 |
[25:22] | that we can’t imagine, but… | 难以想象的痛苦 可是 |
[25:25] | you don’t have to be scared. | 你不要害怕 |
[25:27] | Scared? This has to end now. | 害怕 现在该有个了结了 |
[25:32] | You know what? Screw this. | 你猜怎么着 去他妈的 |
[25:33] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[25:39] | – Hi, honey. – Yeah, this is Sameen Shaw. | -嗨 宝贝 -我是萨姆恩·肖 |
[25:40] | I know you’re looking for me. | 我知道你在找我 |
[25:41] | 音频拦截 语音分析 | |
[25:42] | – So come and get me. – Hello? Who’s this? | -来抓我吧 -请问是哪位 |
[25:47] | I’m taking the fight to Samaritan right now. | 我现在就跟撒马利亚人宣战 |
[25:51] | And I’m gonna destroy it once and for all. | 这次我要彻底摧毁它 |
[26:05] | We’re not equipped for this hunting party. | 装备为零 开战无能 |
[26:08] | We are now. | 全齐 |
[26:10] | I brought a few extra party favors. | 我多带了几个”小宝贝” |
[26:12] | It’s time we slay the dragon. | 该擒王了 |
[26:14] | Or time we hit the road. | 是该跑路了吧 |
[26:33] | – Damn it. – Hands up! | -该死 -举起手来 |
[26:34] | Found our escapee, sir. We’ll make it look clean. | 找到逃犯了 先生 我们会清理好 |
[26:37] | Could’ve made it a little harder for us, though. | 虽说会有些棘手 |
[26:39] | You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. | 我也有此顾虑 |
[26:44] | Can you triangulate a signal off his last call? | 能追踪到他最后电话的信号吗 |
[26:48] | Let’s reach out and touch his boss. | 来直捣他们的老窝吧 |
[26:52] | 首要目标 姓名 肖 萨姆恩 目标搜索中_ | |
[26:59] | My dear Samaritan, have you relocated | 亲爱的撒马利亚人 你是否已定位到 |
[27:01] | Sameen Shaw or her associates? | 萨姆恩·肖及其同伙 |
[27:12] | Hey, Gramps. | 我说老爷子 |
[27:15] | Root! | 根 |
[27:19] | You okay? Let’s go. | 你还好吗 我们走 |
[27:39] | Everything all right, Sameen? | 别来无恙啊 萨姆恩 |
[27:42] | If you want to live, keep your mouth shut. | 想活命 就闭嘴 |
[27:46] | Please don’t shoot. | 请别开枪 |
[27:48] | I have no wish to make my final confession. | 我还不想做临终忏悔 |
[27:51] | Why’d you bring us here, Finch? | 为什么带我们来这 芬奇 |
[27:52] | Turns out this | 原来这里 |
[27:54] | is the best place to hide from a god. | 才是躲避上帝的最佳地点 |
[27:58] | This way, please. | 请这边走 |
[28:01] | It seems centuries-old stone acts as a natural Faraday cage. | 几世纪高龄的石砌建筑是天然的静电屏蔽场 |
[28:06] | At least we won’t disturb the occupants. | 至少不会惊扰到亡灵们 |
[28:08] | We should be safe here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[28:11] | How unreasonably optimistic of you. | 多么盲目的乐观啊 |
[28:14] | There’s no hiding him, not for long. | 这里藏不住他 藏不久 |
[28:15] | So we don’t hide him. | 那就不藏着他 |
[28:17] | We kill him while we still have the chance. | 趁机杀了他 |
[28:19] | We don’t render final judgments, Ms. Groves. | 我们不做审判者 格罗夫斯女士 |
[28:21] | Then we’ll never win. Let’s finish this now. | 那我们永远赢不了 现在了结吧 |
[28:24] | We need him alive. | 他必须活着 |
[28:27] | Weren’t you the one who said, “Cut off the head, the dragon dies”? | 不是你说的”擒贼先擒王”吗 |
[28:30] | Oh, Puff’s head’s gonna roll, | 被擒住的王是死定了 |
[28:33] | but not before he tells us how to defeat it. | 不过他得先交待怎么擒贼 |
[28:36] | I’m not the head of the beast, as you suggest. | 我并非你所说的”王” |
[28:39] | There is no head. | 我们没有首领 |
[28:40] | As such, I’m irrelevant. | 我无关紧要 |
[28:43] | So, do with me what you will. | 所以 随便你们 |
[28:47] | Torture, kill. | 要杀要剐 |
[28:50] | You know, I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就盼你这句 |
[28:59] | You had me strapped to a bed for nine months. | 你捆了我九个月 |
[29:02] | So now you’re returning the favor. | 现在你要一报还一报了 |
[29:05] | It’s retribution time, is it? | 也该报了 是吧 |
[29:06] | Well, that’s the one thing we operatives are good at. | 我们这些特工最擅长的啊 |
[29:08] | Afraid my days in MI6 are long gone. | 我不在军情六处很多年了 |
[29:11] | Oh, but not your habits. | 但你的习惯不会变 |
[29:14] | I knew a lot of guys like you. Hell, I was you. | 我认识很多像你的人 靠 我就曾是你 |
[29:17] | And one of the qualities you all have in common– | 你们的共同特征之一就是 |
[29:18] | you always have an out. | 总会留有退路 |
[29:20] | And you built the damn thing, so you must have an off switch. | 你建了那倒霉东西 手里一定会有开关 |
[29:22] | Be a dear and wake me up when you’re done asking the same question. | 乖 换新问题时叫醒我 |
[29:30] | How do you shut it down? | 你怎么关掉它 |
[29:32] | There’s nothing in my lapel, John. | 我的翻领里可没东西 约翰 |
[29:35] | No, but you’ve got a kill switch in here somewhere. | 没有 但你一定有毁灭装置 |
[29:38] | You wouldn’t trust anyone but yourself with it. | 除了自己 你谁都不会相信 |
[29:44] | There. | 这里 |
[29:44] | You find something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[29:51] | Ms. Shaw, please. | 肖女士 拜托 |
[29:53] | Please, Sameen! | 拜托 萨姆恩 |
[29:57] | Whatever it is you’re hiding, | 你藏的东西 |
[29:58] | it’s wedged between your radius and your ulna. | 嵌在你的桡骨和尺骨之间 |
[30:01] | A USB drive. | 是优盘 |
[30:06] | Didn’t you say we’re in a Faraday cage, Finch? | 你不是说我们在静电屏蔽场中吗 芬奇 |
[30:10] | Let’s plug it in. | 插进电脑 |
[30:19] | The USB’s heavily encrypted, | 这个优盘重重加密 |
[30:21] | but I broke through long enough to get a glimpse of a familiar code. | 但是我破解了大段 瞥见了熟悉的代码 |
[30:24] | – So you know the code? – I know the author. | -你认出代码了 -我认出了其创造者 |
[30:27] | An old associate, Arthur Claypool, | 一位老朋友 亚瑟·克雷普 |
[30:30] | Samaritan’s forefather. | 撒马利亚人之父 |
[30:33] | I believe this code is a kill switch. | 我相信这个代码就是毁灭装置 |
[30:35] | A unique string of characters that will obliterate our rival | 一旦优盘被插入带有网络的设备 |
[30:39] | once this USB is plugged into a networked device. | 其中的字段就会清除我们的敌人 |
[30:42] | But we won’t know for sure until I crack this encryption. | 但是在我破解加密之前 还不能确定 |
[30:44] | So keep typing! | 那就接着码 |
[30:48] | You should rest, Ms. Shaw. | 你应该休息下 肖女士 |
[30:51] | Your… | 你的 |
[30:53] | My brain’s been fried. | 我的脑子一团糟 |
[30:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:59] | You’re not the one who drilled into my head. | 在我脑袋上钻洞的人又不是你 |
[31:01] | But maybe I could’ve helped to stop it. | 但我本来有可能阻止的 |
[31:03] | You asked me if I even looked for you. | 你问我 有没有找过你 |
[31:09] | In my heart, I thought– | 我心里 认为 |
[31:11] | You thought I was dead. | 你认为我死了 |
[31:15] | I gave up on you. | 我放弃了你 |
[31:18] | And for that I am truly, truly sorry. | 为此我真的真的很抱歉 |
[31:24] | If I’m gonna tackle this encryption, | 要破解这个加密 |
[31:26] | I need to go to a more private place. | 我需要更私人的空间 |
[31:31] | Ms. Shaw? | 肖女士 |
[31:38] | Sameen, what are you doing? | 萨姆恩 你在干什么 |
[31:39] | Sameen! Sameen? | 萨姆恩 萨姆恩 |
[31:42] | Sameen, please, let go. | 萨姆恩 拜托 放手 |
[31:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:51] | I just wanted to look at the drive. | 我只是想看那个优盘 |
[31:55] | It’s all right, Ms. Shaw. | 没关系 肖女士 |
[31:57] | Like I said, you need some rest. | 如我所说 你需要休息 |
[32:02] | Ms. Groves, | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[32:03] | let’s get you a proper bandage. | 先给你找个绷带吧 |
[32:06] | And here I thought this might be my final resting place. | 我还以为这里会是我的安息之地呢 |
[32:17] | – What just happened? – I have no idea. | -刚刚发生了什么 -我不知道 |
[32:18] | And neither does Ms. Shaw. Keep an eye on her. | 肖女士也不知道 看着她 |
[32:36] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你承受了很多 |
[32:39] | I’ll keep watch. Get some shut-eye. | 我盯着 你歇一会吧 |
[32:42] | No. | 不 |
[32:45] | Not till I kick this lousy AI’s ass off the face of the Earth. | 这倒霉人工智能一日不滚 我就一日不休 |
[32:51] | Hard soles. | 硬底鞋 |
[32:53] | Flanking formation. Three, maybe four ops. | 侧面过来 大概三四个特工 |
[32:57] | Guess nap time’s over. | 休憩时间结束 |
[32:59] | Keep Greer company. | 守着格里尔 |
[33:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[33:21] | I appreciate your commitment to authenticity, | 我很欣赏你自我坚持的精神 |
[33:25] | my dear Sameen, | 亲爱的萨姆恩 |
[33:26] | but, it’s time to call off this charade, don’t you think? | 不过 该撕下伪装了 你觉得呢 |
[33:30] | I think you’re lucky to be alive. | 我认为你能活着就算走运了 |
[33:31] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[33:34] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[33:34] | You’ve almost completed your mission. | 你马上就要完成任务了 |
[33:37] | Everything is proceeding exactly as we planned. | 一切都按我们的计划顺利进行 |
[33:42] | We didn’t plan anything. | 我们没计划 |
[33:43] | Didn’t we? | 没有吗 |
[33:45] | It was your idea to plant the USB in my arm. | 把优盘放进我的手臂可是你的主意 |
[33:49] | Ingenious, really. | 颇有创意 |
[33:51] | It is a kill switch, | 它的确是毁灭装置 |
[33:54] | only not the kind your friends are expecting. | 只不过并不如你的朋友们所想 |
[34:03] | You lying bastard. | 你个满口谎言的混蛋 |
[34:05] | You planted another chip. | 你植入了别的芯片 |
[34:07] | We didn’t need a chip. | 我们不需要芯片 |
[34:08] | We broke you months ago. | 我们数月前就攻破了你 |
[34:10] | No. I escaped. | 不 我逃出来了 |
[34:12] | Because we let you. | 因为我们故意让你逃的 |
[34:13] | Now, be a good girl | 现在 乖 |
[34:15] | and lead us to the Machine and the base of its operations. | 带我们去找机器及其基地 |
[34:18] | Then we can all go home. | 然后我们就可以回家了 |
[34:22] | We’re already in your head. | 我们已经深入你的脑海里 |
[34:24] | You couldn’t hurt me even if you wanted to. | 即使你想 你也无法伤害我 |
[34:27] | But you will have blood on your hands | 你的双手会沾满鲜血 |
[34:29] | when you murder all of your friends. | 杀光朋友的鲜血 |
[34:57] | I took care of the operatives upstairs, | 我已经解决了楼上的特工 |
[34:59] | but more will show up soon. | 但会有更多人随后过来 |
[35:00] | Shaw, what did you do? | 肖 你做了什么 |
[35:05] | I killed the bastard. | 我杀了这个混蛋 |
[35:06] | They planned for us to find that USB. | 他们故意让我们找到那个优盘 |
[35:09] | Greer said it was a kill switch, | 格里尔说那是个毁灭装置 |
[35:11] | just not what we were expecting. | 只不过并不如我们所想 |
[35:13] | It was a trap. | 是陷阱 |
[35:14] | I think it was a Trojan horse. | 应该是木马 |
[35:16] | What if it signaled Samaritan | 万一我们一把它插入联网设备 |
[35:18] | when we plugged it into some kind of network device? | 它就能给撒马利亚人发送信号呢 |
[35:20] | They would know where Finch is, | 他们就会知道芬奇在哪里 |
[35:22] | the Machine, and they’d attack. | 机器在哪里 他们会立即进攻 |
[35:24] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[35:27] | Finch,do not plug the USB into anything that is not air gapped. | 芬奇 不要将优盘插入任何联网设备 |
[35:31] | I already did. | 已经插了 |
[35:32] | There was no other way to test it. | 没有其他的检测方法 |
[35:33] | – What’s wrong? – Damn it. | -怎么了 -该死 |
[35:34] | It’s a beacon. | 那是信标 |
[35:35] | Samaritan knows where you are. | 撒马利亚人知道你在哪里了 |
[35:36] | You need to get the hell out, fast. | 你得赶紧离开 |
[35:38] | John, we can’t abandon the Machine. | 约翰 我们不能丢下机器 |
[35:40] | I thought you’d say that. | 就知道你会这么说 |
[35:42] | We’ll be there to back you up as soon as we can. | 我们尽快过去支援你 |
[35:45] | This way. | 这边 |
[35:47] | Shaw, wait. | 肖 等等 |
[35:50] | How did Greer know we were gonna capture him? | 格里尔怎么知道我们会抓到他 |
[35:53] | What? | 什么 |
[35:54] | He knew it. | 他早就知道 |
[35:57] | That’s why he created a trap and implanted a USB. | 因此他才设了陷阱 刻意植入优盘 |
[36:02] | Somebody warned him. | 有人提前警告过他 |
[36:04] | You got something to say? | 你有话要说吗 |
[36:06] | You better nut up and say it. | 那就最好直说 |
[36:08] | Did you warn him? | 是你警示他了 |
[36:10] | Not a chance in hell. | 绝对不可能 |
[36:19] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:23] | We gotta go, come on. | 我们得走了 快 |
[36:26] | Something’s wrong with you. | 你不太对劲 |
[36:29] | We’re not going back to the Machine until we talk this through. | 说清楚之前 我们不能回机器那里 |
[36:33] | Come on, I’ll buy you a cup of coffee. | 走吧 请你喝杯咖啡 |
[36:56] | John, Sameen, are you all right? | 约翰 萨姆恩 你们没事吧 |
[36:59] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:04] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道出了什么事 |
[37:07] | Samaritan ops, they came out of nowhere. | 撒马利亚人特工 他们突然冒出来的 |
[37:10] | They got him. | 他们发现了他 |
[37:13] | John’s dead. | 约翰死了 |
[37:16] | No, this can’t happen! | 不 不可能 |
[37:18] | Shaw, you have to get out of there. | 肖 你赶紧离开那里 |
[37:20] | I’ll come find you, bring you back. | 我去找你 带你回来 |
[37:22] | You can’t. You’re hurt. | 不行 你受伤了 |
[37:23] | I am not ready to lose you again, Sameen. | 我不能再次失去你 萨姆恩 |
[37:27] | Whatever happened, we’ll fix it. | 不论发生什么 我们都能解决 |
[37:32] | Just stay alive. | 活下去 |
[37:38] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[37:41] | No, please don’t. | 求你不要 |
[38:24] | This way. | 这边 |
[38:27] | 首要目标 姓名 肖 萨姆恩 目标搜索中_ | |
[38:33] | I think we lost them. | 应该甩掉他们了 |
[38:35] | We gotta get back to the Machine. | 我们快回机器那里 |
[38:38] | We need to be sure first. | 我们先确认一下 |
[38:40] | Harold’s alone, unprotected. | 哈罗德孤身一人 无人保护 |
[38:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:47] | I’ll watch our tail. | 我来垫后 |
[38:48] | You lead the way. | 你带路 |
[39:00] | There’s something I need to tell you | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[39:03] | about Reese. | 关于里瑟 |
[39:04] | It can wait till we’re home safe. | 等我们平安到家再说 |
[39:09] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[39:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[39:22] | We need to get back to Harold and the Machine. | 我们要回去哈罗德和机器那里 |
[39:28] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再继续下去了 |
[39:31] | I don’t know who’s controlling this. | 我不知道是谁在操控这一切 |
[39:34] | Controlling what, sweetie? | 操控什么 亲亲 |
[39:36] | Me. | 我 |
[39:42] | I shot Reese. | 我杀了里瑟 |
[39:48] | And now I’m gonna kill you too. | 现在我还要杀了你 |
[39:53] | So why haven’t you? | 那你为什么还不动手 |
[39:58] | Because somewhere… | 因为 |
[40:03] | in your sociopathic heart, | 你那颗反社会的心 |
[40:08] | you know we belong together. | 明白我们属于彼此 |
[40:14] | We’ll work through this, | 我们能解决 |
[40:16] | but first…I need to get you to safety. | 但首先 我要把你带到安全之地 |
[40:21] | But nothing’s safe. | 没有安全之地 |
[40:26] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们在哪里吗 |
[40:29] | What they did to me? | 你知道他们对我做了什么吗 |
[40:32] | The torture? | 那些折磨 |
[40:36] | I told you I couldn’t escape it. | 我告诉过你 我无法逃脱 |
[40:39] | But when things got to be too bad… | 但在特别难受的时候 |
[40:43] | there was one place I would go to in my mind. | 我的思绪总会带我去一个地方 |
[40:51] | Here… | 这里 |
[40:56] | with you. | 和你在一起 |
[40:59] | You were my safe place. | 你就是我的安全之地 |
[41:07] | But not anymore, | 但现在不是了 |
[41:09] | and I can’t control myself. | 我控制不了自己 |
[41:14] | So the only thing | 只有一件事 |
[41:17] | I can control is this. | 我能控制 |
[41:25] | Sameen! | 萨姆恩 |
[42:14] | Sir, she blew her brains out again. | 先生 她又自己爆头了 |
[42:16] | And she didn’t lead us any closer to the Machine’s location. | 没能进一步带我们查明机器的所在 |
[42:19] | It appears we still have a few wrinkles to iron out. | 看来我们还是有些东西要先摆平 |
[42:23] | Good news–she waited an extra hour before she shot you. | 好消息是 她多等了一小时才杀你 |
[42:26] | How uplifting. | 真让人开心 |
[42:30] | Shall we give it another go, sir? | 我们继续吗 先生 |
[42:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:33] | Start the simulation again. | 再开一次新的模拟 |
[42:37] | Simulation 6,742. | 模拟6742 |
[42:46] | How are you doing, Sameen? | 怎么样 萨姆恩 |
[42:49] | We have all the time in the world, my dear Sameen. | 我们有大把时间呢 亲爱的萨姆恩 |