时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system… | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:07] | secret system… | 秘密系统 |
[00:09] | A system you asked for to keep you safe. | 一套你请求护你安全的系统 |
[00:12] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:17] | You granted it the power to see everything– | 你允许它监视一切 |
[00:19] | to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people. | 标识 规范 控制普通人的生活 |
[00:25] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:28] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:29] | But to it, you are all irrelevant, | 但对它而言 你们都无关紧要 |
[00:32] | victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way. | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路 |
[00:36] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:54] | Hey, Detective. | 你好啊 警探 |
[01:00] | Busy day directing traffic into a river, Cocoa Puffs? | 忙着把车往沟里带呢 甜心宝贝 |
[01:04] | No? Nothing? | 不吱声 不吐槽 |
[01:12] | I’m not in the mood. | 没心情 |
[01:14] | Guess stumbling on a pile of bodies can ruin your day. | 看来撞见一堆尸体挺毁心情的哈 |
[01:18] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[01:19] | What do you know about that? | 你了解什么情况 |
[01:21] | At least you made it out with your life, right? | 至少你活着跑出来了 是吧 |
[01:24] | Yeah, my life and a pile of dust. | 活是活着 但搞得灰头土脸 |
[01:26] | Tunnel’s too unstable to retrieve any of the evidence. | 管道太不稳定 无法取证 |
[01:28] | Department’s gonna want to know what I was doing there. | 局里肯定要问我去那儿干嘛 |
[01:30] | Not sure what to tell them yet, or who I can trust. | 不知道该说什么 能对谁说 |
[01:40] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[01:42] | You know the story behind this, don’t you? | 你知道内幕 是不是 |
[01:45] | Someone’s killing people and burying the proof. | 有人痛下杀手 又毁尸灭迹 |
[01:48] | Why did you have me look into that city planner? | 你为什么要让我查那位城市设计师 |
[01:50] | Did you know it was related to Elias’s partner, Bruce? | 你早知道此事和以利亚的拍档布鲁斯有关 |
[01:53] | About that. | 说到这个 |
[01:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:59] | An exit strategy. | 脱身方案 |
[02:02] | For you and your son to disappear off the grid, | 帮你和令郎逃离消失 |
[02:04] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[02:05] | Just in case? | 以防万一 |
[02:13] | It’s my fault you’re in here. | 是我害你走到了这步 |
[02:17] | I should have looked into the city planner, not you. | 应该是我去查那名城市设计师 不是你 |
[02:20] | If you continue with this investigation, | 如果你继续调查下去 |
[02:23] | just remember, | 记住 |
[02:24] | there’s a reason John and Harold are presumed dead. | 约翰和哈罗德被迫假死是有原因的 |
[02:32] | Mind if I take this? | 介意我拿走吗 |
[02:38] | How many hours have you been sitting out here now? | 你这是坐了多久了 |
[02:42] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[02:43] | Not bad, all things considered. | 综合说起来 还行 |
[02:46] | Got a lot of questions you and Harold aren’t gonna answer. | 一脑门儿你和哈罗德不会回答的问题 |
[02:50] | The only way to keep Lionel safe is to keep him in the dark. | 保护莱奈尔安全的唯一办法 就是瞒着他 |
[02:53] | Does Harold still feel the same way? | 哈罗德也依然这么想吗 |
[02:56] | Ask him yourself. | 自己问他 |
[03:01] | Some army we’ve got, huh? | 就这点人手了哈 |
[03:09] | I understand you and John want to keep guard over Fusco, | 我知道你和约翰想守护好弗斯科 |
[03:14] | but the Machine seems to think he’s safe. | 但机器似乎认为他很安全 |
[03:16] | Mr. Reese and I will both feel better | 里瑟先生和我都宁愿 |
[03:18] | when we determine that for ourselves. | 自己判断是否危险 |
[03:22] | We were so busy scrambling to catch up. | 我们忙着弥补失去的时间 |
[03:24] | Samaritan killed those people right under our noses. | 撒马利亚人却在我们眼皮底下杀了这些人 |
[03:33] | We’ve found our footing now. | 我们现在站稳脚了 |
[03:35] | Soon it will be time for us to go on the offensive. | 很快我们就能开始反攻了 |
[03:43] | I got to start my next mission. | 我要开始下一个任务了 |
[03:45] | Got a matinee to catch. | 赶场去了 |
[03:47] | Take care, Ms. Groves. | 保重 格罗夫斯女士 |
[04:05] | Wonderful show. | 表演很精彩 |
[04:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | I’ll handle this mission. | 任务我搞定 |
[04:13] | Will you just answer me about Shaw? | 回答我肖的问题好吗 |
[04:19] | I just want to know if Shaw is still– | 我只想知道肖是不是还 |
[04:22] | AM 520, WKCP. | 调幅520 WKCP |
[04:25] | No. | 不 |
[04:26] | Rerouting radio signals into my cochlear implant | 切换无线电台信号到我的植入耳蜗 |
[04:30] | is not an answer. | 不是答案 |
[04:33] | I know it’s dangerous with you know who listening, | 我知道那谁在听 所以有危险 |
[04:36] | but what’s the point of having an open artificial intelligence | 但连话都不能说 |
[04:40] | at your disposal if She’s too afraid to talk to you directly? | 那有个开放人工智能还有什么用 |
[04:48] | Harold and I got you back up and running. | 哈罗德和我重启了你 |
[04:52] | Now let’s get back on track. | 我们回归正轨吧 |
[04:54] | We need to be actively looking for Shaw’s exact location. | 我们得主动寻找肖的确切位置 |
[05:00] | – Come in. – Miss Durov? | -进 -杜罗夫小姐 |
[05:02] | Please forgive my impertinence. | 冒昧打扰了 |
[05:05] | My name is Vasily. | 我叫瓦西里 |
[05:07] | I just wanted to tell you that your performance today was– | 我只想说您今天的表演真是 |
[05:11] | you are a revelation. | 堪称天纵英才啊 |
[05:13] | I never imagined when I was invited to the ballet that– | 我受邀来看芭蕾时完全没想到 |
[05:15] | You never should’ve accepted that invitation. | 你不该接受邀请的 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么 |
[05:19] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[05:26] | Those tickets weren’t a bribe, Vasily. | 那些票不是贿赂 瓦西里 |
[05:28] | Your enemies lured you into an assassination. | 你的敌人设陷阱暗杀你 |
[05:36] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[05:47] | There. I have your number now. | 好了 我有你的号码了 |
[05:51] | I may need something from you soon. | 我也许很快会需要你帮忙 |
[05:53] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你电话 |
[05:58] | Thanks for the flowers. | 谢谢你的花 |
[06:07] | Until the late 1780s. | 直到18世纪80年代末期 |
[06:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:12] | So the next stop is the lace-making demonstration in the parlor. | 下一站是客厅里的蕾丝制作展示 |
[06:17] | I don’t see any backpack. | 我没看到背包 |
[06:20] | Listen, I’ve waited long enough. | 听着 我等得够久了 |
[06:22] | No more roundabout instructions. | 别绕圈子了 |
[06:26] | Quit being a wimp and talk to me. | 别那么怂 开口说话 |
[06:29] | Facility with– | 设施 |
[06:30] | looked like Washington D.C.– | 好像是华盛顿特区 |
[06:31] | AM 520, WKCP. | 调幅520 WKCP |
[06:34] | We can’t stay on our heels forever. | 我们不能永远躲躲藏藏 |
[06:37] | Shaw is out there somewhere. | 肖就在外边某处 |
[06:43] | How about over by the fireplace? | 来壁炉边如何 |
[06:46] | Okay, and three, and two– | 好了 三 二 |
[06:50] | Though this centuries-old house | 虽然这栋有几个世纪历史的老房子 |
[06:51] | has been turned into a tourist attraction, | 已经成了观光胜地 |
[06:53] | residual paranormal energy remains. | 但残留的超能量仍在 |
[06:56] | This electromagnetic frequency meter will help to determine | 这个电磁探测器能帮忙确定 |
[06:59] | whether the haunting rumors are true. | 到底是不是真的闹鬼 |
[07:03] | – Cut. – Great. | -卡 -真棒 |
[07:05] | You think they’ll let us into the attic? | 你觉得我们能进阁楼吗 |
[07:09] | You want me to get the EMF meter in the backpack? | 要我拿背包里的电磁探测器 |
[07:12] | Am I going ghost hunting? | 我到底是去捉鬼 |
[07:17] | Or am I going Shaw hunting? | 还是去捉肖 |
[07:25] | I refuse to do one more mission | 我不会再接任何任务 |
[07:27] | until I know that what I’m doing is going to lead me to Sameen. | 除非我确定我的任务能帮忙找到萨姆恩 |
[07:31] | Please. | 求你 |
[07:37] | Weird, | 怪啊 |
[07:38] | I just got a text from a random number. | 我刚收到一条来自陌生号码的短信 |
[07:40] | Hold on, guys. | 等等 各位 |
[07:41] | Maybe this is a message from beyond. | 也许是来自另一个世界的信息 |
[07:43] | WKCP “WKCP. | |
[07:45] | “UFO. | 不明飞行物 |
[07:46] | Find her. Run.” | 找到她 跑 |
[07:50] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这是什么意思 |
[07:52] | Got the backpack. Gonna have to improvise. | 拿到背包了 即兴发挥吧 |
[08:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:05] | Hey there, UFO. | 你好啊 不明飞行物 |
[08:07] | How much for the shirt? | 衬衫多少钱 |
[08:14] | Sure, we don’t yet have definitive proof, but based on the evidence, | 当然 我们还没有铁证 不过基于现有证据 |
[08:18] | we can’t completely discount the existence of extraterrestrial life. | 我们不能完全排除地外生命存在的可能 |
[08:21] | You’re listening to Mysterious Transmissions | 您正在收听的是《神秘传送》 |
[08:23] | on AM 520, WKCP. | 调幅520 WKCP |
[08:25] | In a minute, we’re gonna open up the phone lines. | 稍后 我们会接听热线电话 |
[08:27] | I want to hear what you’ve all been up to– | 我要听听大家的想法 |
[08:29] | You must be Brittany, right? | 你是布列塔尼没错吧 |
[08:31] | Is that voice coming from the speakers right now? | 这声音是麦克风里传出来的吗 |
[08:34] | – Strange men showing up at your door – Yes. | -陌生人登门 -对 |
[08:36] | asking questions that don’t make any sense? | 问一些莫名其妙的问题 |
[08:43] | You must be here for the producer gig. | 你肯定是来应征制作人的 |
[08:48] | Take me to your leader. | 带我去见你上司 |
[08:51] | Take a little break here, and when we get back, | 休息一下 一会儿回来 |
[08:52] | we’re gonna lift the veil together. | 共同揭开神秘的面纱 |
[09:11] | No. | 不 |
[09:15] | Sameen, stop resisting! | 萨姆恩 别反抗了 |
[09:17] | Hold still! | 别动 |
[09:36] | Sunny skies for all of next week | 下周持续晴天 |
[09:38] | as the fall weather rolls in and temperatures start dropping. | 秋风起 温度降 |
[09:40] | So his producer quits out of nowhere, | 他的制作人突然辞职 |
[09:42] | and then his engineer quits. | 然后工程师也辞职了 |
[09:44] | Max refused to cancel his show for tonight, | 麦克思拒绝取消今晚的节目 |
[09:46] | so luckily HR had your resume, on file, and | 幸亏人力资源部发现了你的简历 |
[09:50] | you seem like you might be as much of a kook as he is. | 你似乎跟他一样疯狂 |
[09:53] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[09:55] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[09:57] | You’re listening to Mysterious Transmissions, | 您正在收听的是《神秘传送》 |
[09:59] | where we don’t like the taste of the lies they feed us. | 我们不喜欢被蒙蔽在他们的谎言中 |
[10:04] | We have a super-sized show tonight. | 我们今晚有一场大节目 |
[10:05] | From sundown to sunup I will be here with you | 我将陪大家一起从日落到日出 |
[10:08] | talking conspiracies, paranormal, | 聊聊阴谋 超能量 |
[10:11] | the strange things lying just beyond our understanding. | 超出我们理解范围的奇事 |
[10:16] | If anyone’s ever mocked you for asking questions, | 如果你曾因提出问题而被嘲笑 |
[10:19] | I’m here to listen. | 我愿倾听你的故事 |
[10:21] | Coming to you from a humble studio halfway to the ionosphere, | 满怀谦卑之心 穿过电力层的问候 |
[10:24] | this is Max Greene on AM 520 WKCP. | 这里是麦克思·格林 调幅520 WKCP |
[10:29] | Mysterious Transmissions | 《神秘传送》 |
[10:30] | is brought to you by the Coronet Hotel Group, | 赞助单位 花冠酒店集团 |
[10:33] | your premier destination for luxury hotel– | 奢华酒店首选 |
[10:34] | – Hi there. – Hey, Max. | -你好啊 -你好 麦克思 |
[10:36] | This is Rose, Susan’s replacement. | 这位是罗斯 替班苏珊 |
[10:38] | Thanks, Brittany. Sure. | 谢了 布列塔尼 没问题 |
[10:40] | You guys have fun. | 玩开心点 |
[10:42] | Call today to book a stay with Coronet Hotel. | 今天就打电话 预定花冠酒店 |
[10:44] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[10:46] | Pleasure’s all mine. | 荣幸荣幸 |
[10:49] | Nice outfit. | 衣服不错 |
[10:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:54] | Now I know many of you are aware that my long-time producer, | 我想很多人都知道了 我长期合作的制作人 |
[10:57] | Susan, quit out of the blue last night. | 苏珊 昨晚忽然辞职了 |
[11:00] | Something about a bank error in her favor. | 好像是账上忽然多了一笔钱 |
[11:02] | Anyway, we all wish her very well, | 总之 祝她好运 |
[11:05] | but I’m here with my new producer, | 不过这位是我的新制作人 |
[11:06] | and if you’ll all indulge me, | 不介意的话 |
[11:09] | I have a couple of questions for her. | 我有几个问题要问她 |
[11:11] | Headphones on. | 耳机开了 |
[11:12] | Rose is sitting across from me right now | 罗斯现在正坐在我的面前 |
[11:14] | wearing a shirt that says “They exist.” | 衬衫上写着 “他们存在” |
[11:16] | I think we can all agree to that, | 我想我们对此都深表同意 |
[11:17] | but what about Fermi’s Paradox, Rose? | 不过你怎么看待”费米悖论”呢 罗斯 |
[11:20] | They exist, so where are they? | 他们存在 那他们何在呢 |
[11:26] | I think non-human intelligence is already here, Max. | 我觉得非人智慧生物已经到来 麦克思 |
[11:30] | Most people are just too oblivious to see it. | 大多数人对此视而不见 |
[11:34] | Some think we haven’t met any intelligent life | 有人认为我们没遇到过任何智慧生命 |
[11:35] | because it’s all been destroyed by a technological singularity. | 是因为他们已被技术奇点摧毁了 |
[11:39] | Thoughts? | 你的看法呢 |
[11:40] | I think sooner rather than later, | 我认为我们用不了多久 |
[11:43] | we’re gonna find out just how true that theory is. | 就会发现这一理论的正确性 |
[11:50] | Let’s take some calls. | 我们接下电话 |
[11:52] | Mysterious Transmissions. | 《神秘传送》 |
[11:53] | – You see the trails across the sky. – Mysterious Transmissions. | -你看到了空中的痕迹 -《神秘传送》 |
[11:55] | Do you really think tinfoil hats are that weird? | 你真觉得锡帽很怪异吗 |
[11:56] | Mysterious Transmissions. | 《神秘传送》 |
[11:58] | Have you really considered– | 你真的认为 |
[12:01] | Mysterious Transmissions. | 《神秘传送》 |
[12:02] | I want to talk to Max again. | 我想再和麦克思谈谈 |
[12:04] | – What’s your name? – Warren Franco. | -你叫什么名字 -沃伦·弗朗科 |
[12:06] | He knows me. | 他认识我 |
[12:09] | Okay, Warren. | 好的 沃伦 |
[12:11] | Let me put you on hold a minute. | 请稍等一下 |
[12:12] | Thanks for your call, Joshua. Let’s take our next caller? | 谢谢打来 约书亚 下一位是 |
[12:19] | Okay, i’ve got our friend Warren back on the line. | 好的 我们的朋友沃伦再次致电了 |
[12:21] | I take it you haven’t finished with me yet? | 看来你还没有说完 |
[12:23] | I need to properly explain myself. | 我得表达清楚 |
[12:25] | Chinese satellites are the real threat. | 中国卫星是真正的威胁 |
[12:27] | – How so? – Mind control waves. | -怎么说 -思想控制波 |
[12:29] | I’ve measured them. They’re real, | 我测量过 是真的 |
[12:30] | and I think you don’t want to listen | 我认为你不想听 |
[12:31] | because they’re controlling your mind as we speak. | 是因为他们现在就在控制你的思想 |
[12:34] | I don’t think anyone’s controlling my mind, | 我不认为有人在控制我的思想 |
[12:36] | but anything is possible. | 不过一切皆有可能 |
[12:37] | Don’t be patronizing. | 别哄我 |
[12:38] | It makes you sound like some kind of shill. | 听起来活像个骗子 |
[12:42] | I know when I’m in control, | 我能自控时心里清楚 |
[12:44] | and these days I don’t feel like I’m– | 现在我就感觉不 |
[12:45] | – Root? – Hey, big lug. | -根 -你好 柔情铁汉 |
[12:47] | Mind flashing your badge and getting some info for me? | 麻烦秀秀警徽 查点信息给我好不好 |
[12:50] | – What are you doing? – Searching for Shaw. | -你在干嘛 -找肖 |
[12:52] | The machine put me on a mission that may lead to her. | 机器给了我一个能帮忙找到她的任务 |
[12:55] | What can I do? | 要我做什么 |
[12:56] | I need help looking into someone named Warren Franco. | 帮我查一个人 沃伦·弗朗科 |
[12:59] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[13:00] | Some nut who keeps calling this radio show, | 一个疯子 成天打电话给一个电台节目 |
[13:02] | Mysterious Transmissions on AM 520. | 《神秘传送》 调幅520 |
[13:06] | You and Harold would like it. | 你跟哈罗德肯定会喜欢 |
[13:08] | The host is more paranoid than we are. | 主持人比我们还偏执 |
[13:10] | Are you working a number? | 你在处理号码吗 |
[13:12] | Can’t a girl ask her cop friend | 姑娘家请警察叔叔 |
[13:13] | to look up a creepy guy without getting the third degree? | 帮忙查个变态还要被审问吗 |
[13:16] | I just want to know if this guy has anything to do with finding Sameen. | 我只想知道他和萨姆恩是否有关 |
[13:20] | – Okay. Be careful, Root. – Thanks, John. | -好 你小心 根 -谢了 约翰 |
[13:42] | Thought you were a real killer. | 还以为你是杀手 |
[13:45] | Better not wet yourself– | 别尿裤子 |
[13:59] | Left her alive? | 留了她一命 |
[14:03] | A bit worn down, are we? | 有点累了 是吧 |
[14:05] | Just bored. | 只是无聊 |
[14:08] | You people need to get more creative with these simulations. | 你们的模拟得有点创造力 |
[14:11] | I agree. | 我意亦然 |
[14:12] | Shall we take another field trip? | 再去外边走走如何 |
[14:15] | But it’s so much fun getting you shot a thousand different ways. | 但是各种姿势突突你千万次的感觉好爽 |
[14:21] | Bandage Ms. Shaw’s hands. | 包上肖女士的手 |
[14:23] | Wouldn’t want her getting the car bloody. | 可不想她血染汽车 |
[14:35] | Mr. Reese, how’s Detective Fusco? | 里瑟先生 弗斯科警探怎么样 |
[14:37] | Still won’t see me. | 还是不肯见我 |
[14:39] | Think you could help me find info on someone? | 能帮我查个人的信息吗 |
[14:41] | You know if I’m going to help you with your cover job, | 我要是天天帮你的掩护身份工作 |
[14:43] | I should request a stipend from the NYPD. | 就该向纽约警局要份工资了 |
[14:46] | It’s for Root. | 是帮根 |
[14:47] | Is Ms. Groves working a number? | 格罗夫斯女士在处理号码吗 |
[14:49] | You know how it is with her. | 你知道她的 |
[14:50] | What’s the name? | 名字是什么 |
[14:51] | Warren Franco. | 沃伦·弗朗科 |
[14:53] | Warren Franco, 5251 East 33rd. | 沃伦·弗朗科 西33街5251号 |
[14:56] | Looks like retired military. | 好像是退役军人 |
[14:59] | Currently unemployed. | 目前失业中 |
[15:00] | Did Ms. Groves say how Franco’s important to her mission? | 格罗夫斯女士有没有说弗朗科与她的任务有何关系 |
[15:04] | All I know is she’s working at a radio station, | 我只知道她在一家电台工作 |
[15:06] | and he calls there a lot. | 他往那里打了很多电话 |
[15:08] | – Which one? – AM 520. | -哪个台 -调幅520 |
[15:10] | Thanks, Finch. | 谢了 芬奇 |
[15:14] | But it was your grandmother’s spirit the whole time? | 但那根本就是你祖母的鬼魂 |
[15:16] | Oh, yeah. I just smile whenever I hear that glass shatter. | 没错 我现在一听到玻璃碎掉的声音就忍不住微笑 |
[15:19] | It just goes to show if we stop ignoring what is right in front of our faces, | 它预示了 只要我们不再视而不见 |
[15:23] | we might find the peace we’re looking for. | 就会找到内心真正的平静 |
[15:27] | Thank you for your story, Greta. | 谢谢你的分享 格里塔 |
[15:28] | Remember, everyone, just because people tell you to shut up | 记住 各位 别人让你闭嘴 |
[15:31] | doesn’t mean you have to listen. | 不代表你就要乖乖听他们说 |
[15:34] | The things you believe, the patterns you see, | 你的所信 你的所见 |
[15:36] | they’re coming from somewhere, | 都有其原因 |
[15:38] | and if you need help making sense of it, I’m here for you. | 如果你对此感到迷茫 我在这里等你 |
[15:42] | Okay, I think it’s time for a little break. | 好了 休息时间到 |
[15:44] | Then I will be back with more of your calls. | 稍后回来 接听更多来电 |
[15:46] | You’re listening to Mysterious Transmissions | 您正在收听的是《神秘传送》 |
[15:49] | on AM 520 WKCP. | 调幅520 WKCP |
[15:53] | Tomorrow only, come on in– | 只在明天 尽享 |
[15:59] | Max, that guy earlier, Warren? | 麦克思 之前电话里那个人 沃伦 |
[16:03] | He’s harmless. Been calling in for years. | 他没什么 电话都打几年了 |
[16:06] | My listeners have a tendency to get defensive. | 我的听众防备心都挺重 |
[16:09] | I can’t fault them for that. | 我可不能怪他们 |
[16:10] | Don’t tell me no one’s ever called you crazy. | 别告诉我没人骂过你疯子 |
[16:12] | I don’t mind because I know I’m right. | 我不在乎 因为我知道我是对的 |
[16:16] | You’ll get no argument from me. | 简直不能更赞同 |
[16:17] | Warren really doesn’t have anyone. | 沃伦无人陪伴 |
[16:20] | Plus, he knows what you and I both know. | 再说 他知道一个我们都知道的现实 |
[16:24] | What’s that? | 什么现实 |
[16:25] | The world has gotten pretty weird lately. | 如今这世界变得太怪异了 |
[16:31] | He’s been helping me with a project. | 他在帮我做一件事 |
[16:34] | Listen. | 听 |
[16:35] | Radio and now broadcast– | 电台广播开始 |
[16:40] | – Interference? – Yeah. | -干扰 -对 |
[16:41] | Like when your cell phone rings and it makes your speakers buzz. | 好像手机一响 就会导致扬声器杂音 |
[16:45] | It’s usually caused by poorly set-up equipment, | 这一般是由于设备不良 |
[16:48] | so when I heard it for the first time a few weeks ago | 所以我几周前第一次听到时 |
[16:50] | I just made a note to myself to talk to the station technicians, | 我记了下来 想着回头告诉电台技术人员 |
[16:54] | but then I realized something. | 但我又意识到了一件事情 |
[16:57] | Listen. | 听 |
[17:04] | It’s specific. | 这种是特别的 |
[17:06] | It’s a pattern, a code. | 有模式 是代码 |
[17:10] | – Morse code? – No, it’s proprietary. | -摩斯密码 -不 是专用的 |
[17:13] | It’s the kind of thing where you need a special key. | 需要用特别的钥匙才能解开 |
[17:15] | I showed it to Warren off the air, | 我私下给沃伦听过 |
[17:17] | and he has cryptography training, and he didn’t recognize it. | 他学过密码 但他也认不出 |
[17:20] | Here, look. | 你看 |
[17:22] | When you do the kind of work I do, | 做我这种工作 |
[17:24] | steeping yourself in conspiracy theories day in, day out, | 整天沉浸在阴谋论中 |
[17:28] | you get good at recognizing patterns, | 擅长识别出特别的模式 |
[17:31] | and sometimes the patterns are just coincidence, | 有时候这些模式只是巧合 |
[17:32] | but sometimes… | 但有时候 |
[17:35] | sometimes they’re real. | 有时候是真的 |
[17:38] | Tonight I’m announcing this discovery on the air. | 今晚我要公布这一发现 |
[17:41] | I’m hoping my listeners will help figure out | 希望我的听众能帮忙查出 |
[17:43] | what the messages mean and who they’re coming from. | 这信息的含义及来源 |
[17:49] | These messages are a secret for a reason, Max. | 信息被加密是有原因的 麦克思 |
[17:54] | You sure whoever’s doing this | 你觉得 做这件事的人 |
[17:56] | is gonna be happy you’re exposing them over the air? | 会愿意你这么曝光出去吗 |
[18:00] | This is our chance to prove to the world that we’re not crazy. | 这是个机会 我们可以向世界证明 我们没疯 |
[18:05] | I’m not gonna let that slip away. | 我不能错失良机 |
[18:10] | I got it. | 我来接 |
[18:13] | Mysterious Transmissions. | 《神秘传送》 |
[18:15] | It’s Warren. I want to talk to Max. | 我是沃伦 要跟麦克思谈谈 |
[18:17] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[18:18] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[18:19] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[18:22] | Welcome back, skeptics. | 欢迎回来 怀疑论者们 |
[18:24] | We have Warren back on the line. | 沃伦打电话过来了 |
[18:26] | – They’ve done it. – What do you mean? | -他们做到了 -什么意思 |
[18:27] | The Chinese. They’re onto me. | 中国人 他们找到我了 |
[18:29] | I can feel myself being controlled. | 我感觉到自己被控制了 |
[18:31] | What are they making you do? | 他们让你做什么了 |
[18:33] | They’re gonna make me kill myself. | 他们要让我自杀 |
[18:37] | Okay, Warren, buddy, just take a second. | 好吧 沃伦 伙计 稍等下 |
[18:40] | No one can make you kill yourself. | 没人能让你自杀 |
[18:41] | I have to, Max. | 我不得不 麦克思 |
[18:43] | I have to. | 我不得不 |
[18:45] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你不必的 |
[18:46] | John, that guy Warren’s on the phone with Max right now. | 约翰 那个沃伦正和麦克思在通话中 |
[18:49] | I think he’s about to kill himself. | 他要自杀了 |
[18:51] | I just reached his apartment. | 我刚到他的公寓 |
[18:53] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[18:55] | Warren Franco? | 沃伦·弗朗科 |
[19:05] | Don’t see anyone here. | 这里没人 |
[19:09] | I’m taking a look around. | 我在四处查看 |
[19:12] | Where are you now, Warren? | 你在哪儿 沃伦 |
[19:14] | I don’t remember getting these pills, Max. | 我不记得买过这些药 麦克思 |
[19:16] | Someone put them here. | 有人放在这里的 |
[19:17] | I just need to take a couple. | 我只要吃几粒 |
[19:19] | Rose, I think we’re gonna have to call 911. | 罗斯 我们得报警了 |
[19:23] | Do you see him anywhere? | 你找到他没有 |
[19:24] | Max is about to call 911. | 麦克思要报警了 |
[19:28] | I think he’s a little too late. | 只怕已经晚了 |
[19:30] | Warren’s already dead. | 沃伦已经死了 |
[19:33] | Looks like a suicide, | 看起来像自杀 |
[19:35] | but this guy’s been dead for hours. | 但已经死去数小时了 |
[19:38] | Note says this is Warren. | 遗书显示就是沃伦 |
[19:40] | Don’t you dare talk down to me. | 不用你教训我 |
[19:41] | Warren, listen. | 沃伦 听着 |
[19:42] | You have plenty to live for. | 未来还有很多日子 |
[19:44] | Max is definitely still talking to someone calling himself Warren. | 麦克思还在跟那个自称沃伦的人沟通 |
[19:48] | I just know what they’re telling me to do. | 我知道他们要我干什么 |
[19:51] | Spent some time working at the phone company. | 去电话公司上过几次班 |
[19:53] | Let’s see if my log-in credentials still work. | 看看登入卡还能否使用 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:57] | The call’s originating from a landline in Warren’s apartment. | 电话来自沃伦公寓的一条电话线 |
[20:00] | That’s a spoofed call. | 是伪装来电 |
[20:02] | Warren’s voice, too. | 还有伪装的沃伦声音 |
[20:04] | Someone using recordings from his calls to Max | 有人利用他与麦克思的通话录音 |
[20:06] | to digitally recreate his speech. | 数字再造了他的话 |
[20:09] | How’d this poor guy earn a faked suicide? | 这可怜人怎么会被人布置成自杀呢 |
[20:11] | Max found a secret code hidden in the radio signals | 麦克思发现无线电台信号中藏有神秘代码 |
[20:15] | and enlisted Warren to help him decode it. | 就请沃伦帮助解码 |
[20:18] | Spoofed a call location, | 伪装来电地址 |
[20:20] | stole a man’s voice. | 模仿人的声音 |
[20:22] | Then faked his suicide? | 然后伪装成自杀 |
[20:26] | I think Max pissed off Samaritan. | 看来麦克思是惹上撒马利亚人了 |
[20:28] | I didn’t call you so you could talk me out of it. | 我打电话不是要你说服我 |
[20:30] | – I called to warn you. – Warn me? | -而是要警告你 -警告我 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:34] | You’re next. | 下一个就是你 |
[20:47] | Is Greer too busy to monologue today? | 格里尔今天忙得没空来唱独角戏啊 |
[20:50] | Is that why he sent his mini-me to take me on a pretend field trip? | 所以就派出个迷你版带我假装外边走走 |
[20:55] | Only Samaritan can save the human race from itself. | 只有撒马利亚人能够阻止人类自我毁灭 |
[20:58] | By eliminating key people, | 通过清除关键人物 |
[20:59] | we can affect change that will save countless lives. | 我们可以影响拯救无数生命 |
[21:02] | Butterfly flaps its wings, | 小蝴蝶的翅膀一扇动 |
[21:03] | hurricane in China, blah, blah, blah. | 中国就刮起飓风 如此这般 |
[21:05] | Can we just get the simulation over with? | 直接模拟完不行吗 |
[21:07] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[21:14] | Here’s the thing, John. | 事情是这样的 约翰 |
[21:15] | Max plans to talk about this code on the air, | 麦克思本打算在直播里谈这个代码 |
[21:17] | exposing Samaritan’s means of communication to the public. | 公开曝光撒马利亚人的通讯工具 |
[21:20] | It’s already killed one person to keep its secret. | 它为了保密 已经杀了一个人 |
[21:24] | I need to get Max out of the station fast. | 我得尽快带麦克思离开电台 |
[21:27] | I’m coming to help you. | 我去帮你 |
[21:28] | You need to stay away. | 你离远点儿 |
[21:30] | If Samaritan’s after Max, | 如果撒马利亚人在追杀麦克思 |
[21:32] | you can’t put your cover at risk. | 你的掩护身份就会有危险 |
[21:34] | Besides, it thinks it’s taking out a nerdy talk show host. | 再说 它以为只是要处理个宅男脱口秀主持人 |
[21:39] | It’s not expecting me. | 没料到有我在 |
[21:40] | You know what, Warren? | 你知道吗 沃伦 |
[21:42] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[21:44] | Maybe it would be better if we just killed ourselves. | 也许我们最好都自杀得了 |
[21:47] | – What the– – There’s no place to hide, Max. | -搞什么 -无处可逃了 麦克思 |
[21:49] | That’s not me. | 不是我 |
[21:50] | Death is our only sanctuary. | 死亡是唯一的解脱 |
[21:53] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[21:54] | This is Max Greene on 520 WKCP. | 这里是麦克思·格林 520 WKCP |
[21:57] | I got to go. | 不说了 |
[21:58] | This will be my last broadcast. | 这是我最后一场直播秀了 |
[21:59] | Root? Damn it. | 根 该死 |
[22:01] | Friends, the voice you just heard is not me. | 朋友们 你们刚才听到的声音不是我的 |
[22:02] | I feel better. I was worried. | 我感觉好多了 之前挺担心的 |
[22:04] | – Are we broadcasting? – That feeling | -这是直播吗 -那种感觉 |
[22:05] | – is gone now. – My board’s down. | -已经消失了 -控制板失灵了 |
[22:07] | …sad to hear you’re going to go through this. | 很遗憾听到你要经历这些 |
[22:08] | If you can hear me, call the station. | 你能听见的话 打电话给电台 |
[22:11] | The phones too. | 还有电话 |
[22:12] | I was afraid of what would happen. | 我害怕会发生的事 |
[22:13] | I shouldn’t be, should I? | 我不应该这么想的 |
[22:16] | I think it was our fate. | 都是注定的 |
[22:17] | Everything we’ve done in our lives has lead to this moment. | 我们生命中做过的所有事把我们带到如今的处境 |
[22:19] | We’re locked in. | 我们被锁住了 |
[22:22] | The mind control comes in waves. | 思想控制一波接一波 |
[22:24] | Sometimes I feel like I’m in control, | 有时候我感觉我能控制自己 |
[22:26] | and sometimes I don’t, but– | 有时候不能 但是 |
[22:28] | Target’s with a co-worker. | 目标和一位同事在一起 |
[22:29] | Roger that. Moving in. | 收到 行动 |
[22:31] | More and more I feel like I’ve lost control. | 我越来越感觉自己失控 |
[22:33] | What is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[22:34] | I’m happy to be a sacrifice… | 我乐于当牺牲品 |
[22:36] | It’s a radio play. | 这是电台把戏 |
[22:38] | They’re trying to make you look nuts | 他们弄得你好像疯了一样 |
[22:39] | so no one bats an eye when you wind up dead. | 这样你死的时候就不会有人关注 |
[22:42] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[22:44] | Are there any tools around? | 周围有工具吗 |
[22:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:51] | How are we gonna get out of here? | 我们怎么离开 |
[22:53] | The electrical lock on that door is magnetic. | 电子门锁是磁力的 |
[22:55] | A lot of magnetic locks | 一般的磁力锁 |
[22:56] | can be confused by a strong enough rare-earth magnet. | 可以被强力的稀土磁破解 |
[23:00] | Luckily for us most people have one sitting around their home | 幸运的是 大部分人家中正有此物 |
[23:03] | attached to their computer’s hard drive. | 就在电脑的硬盘中 |
[23:10] | Come on. | 走 |
[23:14] | Where the hell is everyone? | 大家都跑哪儿去了 |
[23:16] | We can’t use the front way out. | 不能走前门 |
[23:18] | Is there another exit? | 有别的出口吗 |
[23:19] | I think there’s a fire escape on the other end of the office. | 我记得办公室的另一边有个消防通道 |
[23:24] | Hug the right side of the hall under the security cameras. | 走廊右边有安保摄像头 贴墙走躲过它们 |
[23:32] | they’ll execute some kind of code. | 他们要执行某种代码 |
[23:34] | How is any of this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[23:36] | Someone’s spoofed your voice. | 有人伪装了你的声音 |
[23:37] | It’s called concatenative synthesis. | 这是拼合技术 |
[23:39] | They took hours of your show and assembled a fake message | 他们用你数小时的节目录音 加以重组 |
[23:42] | to sell the idea that you wanted to kill yourself. | 做出你想自杀的样子 |
[23:44] | But who would do that? | 但谁会做这种事呢 |
[23:46] | The people whose code you discovered. | 被你发现了代码的人 |
[23:48] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等 |
[23:53] | So the code is real? | 代码是真的吗 |
[23:55] | It’s not a coincidence that my team quits | 这一切都不是巧合吧 我的人忽然辞职 |
[23:57] | and then you just happen to show up | 你正好出现 |
[23:58] | as the perfect replacement, is it? | 完美补缺 |
[24:00] | Is your name even Rose? | 你名字真叫罗斯吗 |
[24:02] | Max, you’ve upset a very powerful being. | 麦克思 你惹到了惹不起的大玩意儿 |
[24:06] | We need to stop the Q&A, | 别问了 |
[24:08] | and get you off its radar. | 逃出去要紧 |
[24:12] | Did you say “Being”? | 你刚是说”玩意儿” |
[24:20] | How’s your hand, Sameen? | 你的手怎么样了 萨姆恩 |
[24:21] | Just get on with it. | 习惯了 |
[24:23] | Have you ever heard of the thylacine? | 你听说过袋狼吗 |
[24:26] | It’s an extinct animal species, | 已经灭绝了 |
[24:29] | an ecological tragedy. | 生态悲剧啊 |
[24:31] | On the other side of this door is a woman | 门的另一边有个女人 |
[24:34] | who is working to bring the thylacine back to life. | 正致力于让袋狼重现于世 |
[24:39] | Her name is Dr. Ayumi Kagawa. | 她就是香川亚由美博士 |
[24:41] | She is an axis, | 她就是一个坐标 |
[24:43] | a point at which humanity’s fortune can swing dramatically. | 可以看尽人性的巨变 |
[24:48] | Tonight, Dr. Kagawa has fully sequenced the thylacine genome. | 今晚 香川博士排出了袋狼的全部基因 |
[24:52] | In 15 years, she will attempt to reintroduce this creature | 十五年内 她就可以将其创造品放归 |
[24:55] | into an ecosystem that has long since moved on. | 历经过沧海桑田变化的生态系统 |
[24:59] | Samaritan has the foresight | 撒马利亚人的远见卓识 |
[25:00] | we, as humans, do not, | 我们人类 望尘莫及 |
[25:04] | and it has seen the dominos fall. | 如同倒下的多米诺骨牌 |
[25:06] | The shifting ecosystem would affect agriculture, | 被改变的生态环境将会影响到农业生产 |
[25:09] | the food supply, the spread of disease, | 食品供给 疾病传播 |
[25:12] | and thousands of people will die. | 千万人死亡 |
[25:14] | A butterfly flaps its wings. | 小蝴蝶的翅膀扇动了 |
[25:16] | Are you done yet? | 哗哗完没有 |
[25:20] | Samaritan has attempted to sidetrack her work many times, | 撒马利亚人多次试图转移她的工作 |
[25:23] | but she is as tenacious as she is brilliant, | 但她太聪明 太固执 |
[25:27] | which leaves us with one option. | 逼得我们别无选择 |
[25:31] | If Kagawa is eliminated– | 只要清除香川 |
[25:41] | Point made. | 清楚了 |
[25:42] | Can I wake up now? | 我能醒了吗 |
[25:56] | Not one victory for the Machine. | 机器一场未胜 |
[26:03] | Interference? From what? | 干扰 哪来的 |
[26:05] | We’re in a Faraday cage. | 我们在静电屏蔽场中 |
[26:10] | It’s coming from the Samaritan laptop. | 来自撒马利亚人那台手提电脑 |
[26:16] | Wait. No signal can get in here. | 等等 不可能有信号进入 |
[26:20] | Or out. | 或输出 |
[26:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[26:34] | Ms. Groves. | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[26:35] | How’s it going, Harry? | 怎么样了 哈罗 |
[26:37] | Are you running? | 你在逃跑 |
[26:38] | Taking the stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[26:40] | How goes your little simulated showdown? | 小小模拟决战如何了 |
[26:43] | Having a little trouble with the laptop. | 手提电脑有点问题 |
[26:45] | I caught it doing something new. | 它在尝试新招 |
[26:47] | It’s attempting to send out electromagnetic pulses, | 要往外发电磁波 |
[26:49] | trying to connect with | 试图联接 |
[26:50] | the whole network of Samaritan-infected devices around the world: | 全世界被撒马利亚人感染的其他装置 |
[26:54] | laptops, printers, phones. | 手提电脑 打印机 电话 |
[26:57] | It’s a modified version of the Funtenna hack. | 是演化版”声波黑客” |
[26:59] | That’s what Samaritan’s using. | 撒马利亚人用的是这个 |
[27:01] | That’s what Max found. | 麦克思发现的是这个 |
[27:02] | What did Max find? | 麦克思发现了什么 |
[27:04] | Electromagnetic pulses cause buzzing in the AM radio signal. | 干扰调幅电台信号的电磁波 |
[27:08] | Buzzing that most people would write off as harmless interference, | 一般人都不会把这种干扰当回事 |
[27:11] | but a trained Samaritan operative– | 但受过训练的撒马利亚人特工 |
[27:13] | Would recognize it as hidden code. | 会识别出其中隐藏的代码 |
[27:15] | Is this about the messages? | 是在说那些信息吗 |
[27:16] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁讲话 |
[27:18] | Using older technology like radio | 这种古老的无线技术 |
[27:20] | would allow Samaritan operatives to hide in plain sight, | 使得撒马利亚人特工可以轻易隐身 |
[27:23] | receive secret messages in the field, | 接受秘密信息 |
[27:25] | or send them to– | 或者召回 |
[27:28] | Operation centers. | 行动总部 |
[27:33] | I know why the Machine sent me here. | 我知道机器为什么派我来这里了 |
[27:40] | Wait. Barricade the door. | 等等 把门关好 |
[27:42] | I’ll be back soon as I can. | 我尽快赶回 |
[27:44] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait! | 等等等等 |
[27:45] | What Machine? What’s a Funtenna? | 什么机器 什么是声波黑客 |
[27:50] | Ms. Groves, I know what you’re thinking, | 格罗夫斯女士 我知道你在想什么 |
[27:51] | but it’s far too dangerous. | 但是太危险了 |
[27:52] | Harold, this radio station | 哈罗德 这个电台 |
[27:54] | can communicate with any Samaritan facility. | 能连接撒马利亚人的任何设备 |
[27:57] | The Machine wants me to send a message to Shaw. | 机器想我给肖传个信 |
[28:02] | The Machine wants me to send a message to Shaw. | 机器想我给肖传个信 |
[28:20] | Has Ms. Groves been identified by Samaritan? | 格罗斯夫女士被撒马利亚人认出来了吗 |
[28:22] | 撒马利亚人无法识别 模拟互动界面 | |
[28:25] | Has she put Max Greene in danger of being killed? | 她有没有致麦克思·格林于被杀的危险之中 |
[28:27] | 模拟界面已 降低危险 | |
[28:31] | That’s not very helpful. | 真没帮上忙 |
[28:34] | Yeah, Finch? | 怎么了 芬奇 |
[28:35] | I believe Ms. Groves is about to do something excessively risky. | 格罗斯夫女士要拼命冒大风险了 |
[28:38] | Color me surprised | 莫名惊诧啊 |
[28:39] | ’cause I’m almost to the radio station now. | 我快赶到电台了 |
[28:41] | Samaritan operatives may already be on the premises. | 撒马利亚人特工可能已经就位了 |
[28:44] | If you go in there, make sure you hide your identity. | 你进入时 千万掩饰好身份 |
[28:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:47] | They won’t see me coming. | 他们看不到我 |
[29:04] | Give me a break, Doc. | 得了吧 医生 |
[29:07] | We’re doing another simulation already? | 这是又要模拟啊 |
[29:09] | No need. | 没必要 |
[29:10] | Did you enjoy your field trip? | 出外勤感觉如何 |
[29:12] | First real time out of the facility since you got here. | 你来之后 第一次真正走出这里 |
[29:16] | Real time? | 真正 |
[29:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:23] | Prominent genetic researcher Dr. Ayumi Kagawa | 出色的基因研究学者香川亚由美博士 |
[29:26] | was gunned down in her lab last night | 昨晚被枪杀于其实验室 |
[29:28] | in what police are calling a random act of senseless violence. | 警察称之为随机行凶案 |
[29:32] | – No. – Her lab was ransacked, destroying– | -不 -实验室被洗劫一空 |
[29:34] | You’re full of it. That was a simulation. | 你在胡扯 那是模拟 |
[29:36] | This is another trick. | 这是在耍花招 |
[29:37] | That–that– | 这 这 |
[29:40] | Or we’re still in the simulation now. | 或许我们现在仍在模拟之中 |
[29:43] | How’s your hand? | 你的手怎么样了 |
[29:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[29:52] | No, this isn’t real. | 不 这不是真的 |
[29:55] | No. | 不 |
[29:57] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:03] | It sounds like you don’t know what’s real anymore. | 看来你已无法分辨真伪了 |
[30:13] | The EMF meter. | 电磁探测器 |
[30:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:24] | Come on. | 快 |
[30:31] | The printer. | 打印机 |
[30:33] | You’ve been infected by Samaritan, haven’t you? | 你已经被撒马利亚人感染了 是不是 |
[30:37] | Hope you don’t mind if I use you to talk to my friend. | 希望你不介意我用你跟朋友聊一下 |
[30:50] | I– | 我 |
[30:52] | Operatives? How many? | 特工 多少 |
[30:55] | Two. | 两个 |
[30:56] | Is Max safe? | 麦克思安全吗 |
[31:10] | It’s okay, Max. | 没事的 麦克思 |
[31:13] | I’m a friend. Come with me. | 我是朋友 跟我来 |
[31:20] | So John showed up after all. | 约翰还是出现了啊 |
[31:25] | That should really kick in. | 很快就能生效了 |
[31:28] | Couple more minutes now. | 再等几分钟 |
[31:34] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[31:45] | You try anything, | 敢轻举妄动 |
[31:46] | I’m gonna stick this through your eye all the way into your brain. | 我就捅进你眼睛 扎进你脑袋 |
[31:49] | You know as well as I do there’s no way to escape. | 你心里很清楚 自己无路可逃 |
[31:51] | There’s cameras everywhere. | 这里到处是监控 |
[31:53] | Guards outside this door. | 门外就有守卫 |
[31:54] | The only way that you get out of this facility is in a body bag. | 出去的唯一办法 就是躺在运尸袋里 |
[31:59] | I know, | 我知道 |
[32:01] | but I’d rather be dead than be your guinea pig for one more day. | 但我宁死也不愿再当你的小白鼠 |
[32:09] | Someone get over here! | 快来人 |
[32:10] | I need a key card. | 我要钥匙卡 |
[32:24] | Shaw, | 肖 |
[32:26] | please get this. | 一定要收到 |
[32:39] | Four, A. | 四 A |
[32:46] | Four. | 四 |
[32:50] | Four alarm fire. | [S04E11]四级火警/天雷地火 |
[32:55] | Root. | 根 |
[33:08] | Grab her. Get her arms. | 抓住她 绑住胳膊 |
[33:12] | Put your hands up and turn around. | 举起手 转过身来 |
[33:16] | I’ll give up without a fight | 我会乖乖束手就擒 |
[33:18] | if you promise to leave Max alone | 只要你保证放过麦克思 |
[33:21] | and take me to the facility where Sameen Shaw is being held. | 并带我去关压萨姆恩·肖的地方 |
[33:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:27] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是跟你说话 |
[33:34] | I cannot see you, but I recognize your behavior. | 我看不到你 但能识别出你的行为 |
[33:38] | You are an acolyte of the Machine. | 你是机器的手下 |
[33:40] | Now we’re on the same page. | 这下你明白了 |
[33:55] | You heard my terms. | 你听到我的条件了 |
[33:56] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[33:58] | If you are willing to surrender, | 如果你愿意投降 |
[34:00] | I will take you to the facility where Sameen Shaw is being– | 我会带你去关压萨姆恩·肖的地方 |
[34:04] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[34:10] | I almost had her, John! | 我差点就找到她了 约翰 |
[34:12] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[34:19] | Called in a favor. | 我找了下关系 |
[34:20] | Dispatch is sending a unit this way to investigate a break-in. | 调度中心派警员来调查闯入案了 |
[34:23] | Now explain to me what the hell were you thinking | 你给我解释下 脑子进什么水了 |
[34:27] | offering yourself up to those guys? | 居然要跟那些人走 |
[34:28] | It was my best shot at finding Shaw. | 这是找到肖的最好机会 |
[34:31] | You keep going off half-cocked like that, | 你再继续抽风下去 |
[34:33] | you’re gonna get yourself killed. | 就要害死自己了 |
[34:35] | I’m not Lionel. | 我不是莱奈尔 |
[34:36] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我用不着你保护 |
[34:41] | I got a message to her. | 我传了信息给她 |
[34:46] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:46] | The Machine helped me do it. | 机器帮我的 |
[34:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:51] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[34:53] | We have to get you off the grid. | 我们得帮你消失 |
[34:55] | Talk to someone about getting you a new ID. Come on. | 找人给你弄个新身份 走吧 |
[34:57] | You’re gonna have to live underground, on the run, | 你必须隐姓埋名 逃命求生 |
[34:59] | but at least you’ll be– | 但至少你 |
[35:00] | On the run? | 逃命求生 |
[35:03] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[35:04] | This is nuts. | 这简直是疯了 |
[35:05] | That’s no life. | 那是什么样的生活 |
[35:07] | I’d rather be dead than leave now. | 我宁死也不会离开 |
[35:09] | Everything I’ve talked about on my show is true. | 我在节目上所说的一切都是真的 |
[35:11] | A nefarious entity tried to fake my suicide. | 一个邪恶体要伪装出我的自杀 |
[35:15] | The world has changed, and now I’ve got proof. | 这世界变了 现在我有证据了 |
[35:24] | We can’t force him to go. | 我们不能逼他离开 |
[35:27] | Root, we have to go now. | 根 我们必须走了 |
[35:30] | – I’m not hiding. – Fine. | -我不躲 -好吧 |
[35:33] | You can keep doing your show, | 你可以继续做节目 |
[35:35] | keep subtly hinting that there’s something weird going on, | 继续暗示各种怪异的事情 |
[35:39] | but you have to lie about tonight. | 但今晚的事 你必须撒谎 |
[35:43] | Lie? | 撒谎 |
[35:44] | Those people were going to kill you before you could expose them. | 那些人会在你曝光真相前杀了你 |
[35:47] | If you never mention the code, | 你不提代码的事 |
[35:49] | they won’t have any reason to come after you anymore. | 他们就没理由再追杀你了 |
[35:51] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[35:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:59] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[36:01] | I’ll lie. | 我会撒谎 |
[36:19] | It seems we may temporarily have matching gaits, Detective. | 看来我们这次步调一致了 警探 |
[36:25] | Wonder Boy send you? | 神奇小子派你来的 |
[36:27] | I’m here of my own accord. | 我自己要来的 |
[36:32] | You tell Elias his childhood buddy was dead? | 你告诉以利亚他发小死了 |
[36:34] | No, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[36:38] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 想来也是 |
[36:39] | Before you go, I need to speak with you. | 你走之前 我想跟你谈谈 |
[36:43] | I’m… | 我 |
[36:44] | sorry we haven’t been completely forthright. | 很抱歉我们没有说出一切 |
[36:48] | We… | 我们 |
[36:51] | just didn’t want you to get hurt. | 不想你受到伤害 |
[36:56] | I think you need to get your eyes checked, Glasses. | 你去检查下眼睛吧 眼镜儿 |
[36:59] | Where the hell do you think we are, huh? | 你把我们当什么了 |
[37:02] | If you’re trying to protect me, it ain’t working. | 如果你们想保护我 省省吧 |
[37:05] | I got a tunnel full of bodies that somebody tried to bury. | 那边一管道的尸体 有人要毁尸灭迹 |
[37:07] | What is it you guys aren’t telling me? | 你们还有什么没告诉我的 |
[37:11] | Please, go back to your job– | 拜托 去做自己的事吧 |
[37:12] | This is my job. | 这就是我的事 |
[37:17] | After everything that’s happened, | 经历了这么多事 |
[37:18] | you and John still can’t show me the respect, | 你和约翰还是不愿意尊重一下我 |
[37:21] | of telling me what the hell’s going on. | 告诉我真相 |
[37:22] | Lionel– | 莱奈尔 |
[37:24] | No. | 不 |
[37:26] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[38:03] | Hello out there. | 大家好 |
[38:05] | You’re listening to Mysterious Transmissions on AM 520 WKCP. | 您正在收听的是《神秘传送》 调幅520 WKCP |
[38:10] | This is Max. I don’t know who’s still listening, | 我是麦克思 不知道有谁还在收听 |
[38:13] | but let me apologize for the last couple hours of dead air. | 我要为昨晚数小时的停播致歉 |
[38:15] | We had some technical difficulties, to say the least. | 我只能说 我们出了点技术问题 |
[38:19] | I made a promise to someone, but after some serious thought, | 我发过誓的 不过三思之后 |
[38:23] | I have to break it. | 我不得不违背誓言 |
[38:26] | Max. | 麦克思 |
[38:27] | A few weeks ago, | 数周前 |
[38:28] | I discovered secret messages hidden in the airwaves. | 我在电波中发现了隐藏的神秘信号 |
[38:31] | The static you’ve been picking up in our signal? | 你们在收听时听到的静电 |
[38:33] | It’s a sophisticated code | 是一段复杂的代码 |
[38:34] | belonging to a shadowy organization. | 属于一个黑暗组织 |
[38:37] | Damn it. I’m going back. | 该死 我得回去 |
[38:38] | It’s too late, John. | 太晚了 约翰 |
[38:40] | Max made his choice. | 麦克思做出了他的选择 |
[38:42] | I’m certain the code contains instructions for covert operatives, | 我确定这些代码是对秘密特工下的指令 |
[38:45] | but I need your help to prove it. | 但我需要你们帮忙证明 |
[38:50] | Because of them, | 因为他们 |
[38:53] | an innocent man named Warren Franco died. | 无辜的沃伦·弗朗科死了 |
[38:59] | I’m gonna open up the phones. | 现在接听热线电话 |
[39:07] | You’re on with Mysterious Transmissions. | 这里是《神秘传送》 |
[39:09] | Max, I think your theory is very interesting. | 麦克思 我对你的理论非常有兴趣 |
[39:12] | You’re really onto something there, | 你还真是遇上大事了 |
[39:14] | but I can do you one better. | 不过我的事更大 |
[39:17] | – Is that so? – Yes, sir. | -是吗 -没错 先生 |
[39:18] | I am 80% sure that | 我昨晚八成是 |
[39:20] | I was abducted by honest-to-goodness extraterrestrials last night. | 被纯种外星人绑架了 |
[39:24] | See, I was leaving the store when– | 我当时正离开商店 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry to interrupt, my friend. | 抱歉打扰 我的朋友 |
[39:26] | I would love to hear your story at another time, | 我愿意有机会再听一下你的故事 |
[39:28] | but right now I think we have more pressing issues, | 不过现在我们有更紧急的问题 |
[39:31] | so let’s go to another caller. | 所以转到下一个电话 |
[39:33] | You’re on with Mysterious Transmissions. | 这里是《神秘传送》 |
[39:35] | What do you got? | 你有什么事 |
[39:36] | I know what the messages are. | 我知道那信息的内容 |
[39:38] | Great, lay it on me. | 太好了 快告诉我 |
[39:39] | It’s Electronic Voice Phenomena. | 那是电音 |
[39:41] | I know because that’s how Marie Antoinette | 我知道 因为[路易十六之妻]玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[39:43] | communicates with me all the time, | 一直在通过这种方式与我交流 |
[39:45] | and apparently her power increases in the fall. | 她的能量在秋天会增强 |
[39:48] | Max overestimated how much his listeners care. | 麦克思高估了自己的听众 |
[39:52] | It’s better if Samaritan thinks Max is | 但愿撒马利亚人只把麦克思当成 |
[39:54] | just a kook no one’s gonna believe. | 一个无人问津的小丑 |
[39:56] | Look, I don’t think you guys understand what we have here. | 你们根本不明白到底发生了什么事情 |
[40:00] | This is proof– | 这是证据 |
[40:03] | This is proof– | 这是证据 |
[40:26] | This is 911. | 这里是911报警电话 |
[40:27] | What’s your emergency? | 有什么紧急情况 |
[40:29] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[40:32] | I think my coworker just had a heart attack. | 我同事刚刚好像心脏病发了 |
[40:34] | 清除 目标 麦克思·格林 | |
[40:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:39] | Samaritan got to the radio host. | 撒马利亚人对电台主持人下手了 |
[40:42] | The Machine told me the mission was complete. | 机器告诉我 任务已经完成了 |
[40:46] | You left him alone? | 你们扔下他一个人 |
[40:51] | Did you know Max Greene was going to die? | 你知道麦克思·格林会死吗 |
[40:54] | 麦克思·格林运用了 自由意志 | |
[40:56] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是答案 |
[40:58] | 首要任务 成功 | |
[41:01] | We never should have trusted the Machine’s word. | 我们就不该相信机器的话 |
[41:04] | Damn thing’s been acting strangely since we put it back together. | 重启后这倒霉东西就一直古古怪怪的 |
[41:07] | She’s not acting strangely. | 她没有古古怪怪 |
[41:09] | She’s doing exactly what She’s programmed to do. | 她做的正是她应该做的事 |
[41:12] | – Ms. Groves– – The Machine can tell us | -格罗夫斯女士 -机器可以告诉我们 |
[41:14] | where to go, who’s in trouble, but we still have free will. | 要去哪里 谁有麻烦 但我们有自由意志 |
[41:19] | Max chose to risk his life. | 麦克思选择了拿生命冒险 |
[41:20] | She can’t stop him from doing that, | 她无法阻止他 |
[41:23] | and now Shaw knows that we haven’t given up on her. | 现在肖知道了我们没有放弃她 |
[41:29] | I wish we could’ve saved Max, | 我也希望能救出麦克思 |
[41:31] | but if we were able to give Shaw some kind of hope? | 但如果我们能给肖以希望 |
[41:38] | Maybe it was worth it. | 就值了 |
[41:39] | A lie by omission is still a lie. | 有理由的谎言 仍然是谎言 |
[41:43] | And using the idea of free will as an excuse for… | 以自由意志为借口 |
[41:48] | moral attrition? | 进行道义推脱 |
[41:51] | I’m not sure I’m comfortable with where this is going. | 我恐怕不能接受接下来又会发生什么 |
[42:30] | Thank you for helping me send that message. | 谢谢你帮我传信 |
[42:33] | I know you’re trying to do the right thing, | 我知道你在努力做正确的事 |
[42:35] | even if Harold doesn’t see it yet. | 虽然哈罗德还没看出来 |
[42:41] | Ready for the next mission? | 准备好下一个任务了吗 |
[42:47] | Vasily? | 瓦西里 |
[42:50] | It’s the ballerina. | 我是芭蕾舞女 |
[42:52] | I didn’t think you were going to call. | 我没想到你会打电话过来 |
[42:54] | Let’s go on a trip. | 一起旅游吧 |
[42:57] | I want to see your hometown. | 我想看看你的家乡 |
[42:59] | Plateliai? Certainly. | [立陶宛]潘特利亚 当然好 |
[43:01] | In fact, my father is the administrator of Zemaitija National Park. | 正好我父亲是泽马提加国家公园的行政官 |
[43:05] | I can take you. | 我可以带你去 |
[43:06] | I would like that very much. | 那真是太好了 |