时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system… | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:07] | secret system… | 秘密系统 |
[00:09] | A system you asked for to keep you safe. | 一套你请求护你安全的系统 |
[00:13] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:17] | You granted it the power to see everything– | 你允许它监视一切 |
[00:20] | to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people. | 标识 规范 控制普通人的生活 |
[00:25] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:28] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:30] | But to it, you are all irrelevant, | 但对它而言 你们都无关紧要 |
[00:32] | victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way. | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路 |
[00:36] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:49] | No fast ones today. | 今天休息 |
[00:51] | You say that every time. | 你天天这么说 |
[00:53] | It’s not like I’m gonna spill a glass of water on the nightstand, | 接下来我也不会弄洒床头的水 |
[00:56] | stomp on your foot, | 狠跺你的脚 |
[00:57] | throw an elbow to your chin, | 猛击你下巴 |
[00:58] | and stick with that sedative. | 给你一针镇定剂 |
[01:10] | I think I skipped a step. | 我好像少做了一步 |
[01:32] | – Better call the boss. – No need. | -电话给老大吧 -没必要 |
[01:35] | When will she ever learn? | 她什么时候才会学乖呢 |
[01:37] | – Grab the fire axe. – Got it. | -拿消防斧来 -好 |
[01:41] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[01:54] | Clear. | 安全 |
[01:58] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[02:45] | Our number is sure in a hurry to get somewhere, Finch. | 我们的号码很赶时间啊 芬奇 |
[02:48] | International businessman like James Ko is in high demand these days. | 詹姆斯·孔这种国际商人如今很抢手的 |
[02:52] | Stanford MBA, fluent in Mandarin. | 斯坦福大学工商管理硕士 普通话流利 |
[02:55] | He negotiates contracts between US and British corporations | 他在美英公司与中国厂家之间 |
[02:58] | and their Chinese manufacturers. | 进行合同谈判 |
[03:00] | A man who knows how to cross borders. | 一个懂连横 会跨界的男人 |
[03:03] | Indeed, he was returning from Hong Kong en route to the UK, | 的确 他从香港起飞转机去英国 |
[03:07] | but his flight was diverted into New York for maintenance issues. | 不过他的第一程航班因维修问题降落到了纽约 |
[03:12] | According to his calendar, | 根据他的行程 |
[03:13] | Ko was supposed to be in London tomorrow afternoon, | 孔本来应该明天下午到伦敦 |
[03:16] | so why did he leave the airport, | 那他为什么要离开机场 |
[03:17] | and what the hell is he doing in this neighborhood? | 他来这片儿干什么 |
[03:20] | Hold on a second, Finch. | 等等 芬奇 |
[03:21] | Ko just switched his SIM card. | 孔刚刚更换了手机卡 |
[03:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[03:24] | I’m in New York, booked on the next flight out. | 我在纽约 订了下趟机离开 |
[03:26] | Just have to take care of that errand first. | 先得解决下问题 |
[03:28] | Make it quick and don’t miss that plane. | 快点 别误了机 |
[03:31] | I’ll make it, sir. | 是 先生 |
[03:34] | Between the SIM card switching | 更换手机卡 |
[03:35] | and Ko’s tight grip on whatever’s in his briefcase, | 加上紧握手提箱 |
[03:39] | I don’t like the looks of this, Finch. | 我有不详的预感 芬奇 |
[03:40] | Stay close, Mr. Reese. | 跟紧点 里瑟先生 |
[03:42] | Any new developments from the simulations, Harry? | 模拟有进展了吗 哈罗 |
[03:46] | Unfortunately, it has yet to render a positive outcome. | 很遗憾 依然未有胜果 |
[03:51] | You mean the Machine’s lost every hypothetical round to Samaritan. | 你是说机器场场败给撒马利亚人 |
[03:57] | As you no doubt predicted. | 你应该已经料到了 |
[03:59] | Perhaps we should try altering one of the variables, | 也许我们应该替换几个变量 |
[04:03] | for the sake of humanity… | 为了人类的利益 |
[04:06] | or even just us. | 就算为了我们 |
[04:07] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会考虑 |
[04:09] | Thank you, Ms. Groves. | 谢谢 格罗夫斯女士 |
[04:10] | Sooner or later, every ecosystem changes. | 既然早晚会演变到这一步 |
[04:14] | It just requires the correct precursor. | 何不选择一个正确的引领者呢 |
[04:36] | Dr. Mason to the emergency room. | 梅森医生请到急诊室 |
[04:38] | Bad news, Finch. | 坏消息 芬奇 |
[04:39] | Our number just checked into the ER. | 咱们这号码刚刚进了急诊室 |
[04:41] | The emergency room? What happened? | 急诊室 出什么事了 |
[04:43] | He’s sick. | 病了 |
[04:47] | Looks like the only thing he’s about to kill is a box of Kleenex. | 看来他唯一能害死的 是一堆面巾纸 |
[04:49] | So he was just trying to locate the closest hospital? | 那他刚才是在找最近的医院 |
[04:52] | I guess so. | 应该是 |
[04:54] | And from the look of things, we’re gonna be a while. | 看情况 得一会儿了 |
[04:57] | I’ll get back to you. | 回头再打给你 |
[05:02] | Can never get this damn thing to work. | 这玩意儿总是不管用 |
[05:06] | Are we out of antivirals? | 抗病毒剂用完了吗 |
[05:08] | Now that we’ve joined the 21st century | 我们已经进入21世纪了 |
[05:10] | and connected to the National Health Care Database, | 联系国家医疗数据库啊 |
[05:12] | a few clicks, and voila. | 轻轻一点 见证奇迹 |
[05:17] | They just arrived. | 正好到了 |
[05:23] | What do you know? | 你猜怎么着 |
[05:25] | Database is right for once. | 数据库总算对了一次 |
[05:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:30] | Yo, Doc, what the hell? | 医生 搞什么鬼 |
[05:32] | We’ve been waiting over an hour. | 我们等一个小时了 |
[05:33] | Yeah, what’s your problem? | 什么毛病啊 |
[05:37] | I’ve seen worse cat scratches. | 我见过猫爪伤都重过这个 |
[05:38] | What you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:39] | Quit your whining, or I’ll have Paulie | 别哼叽了 否则我让波林给 |
[05:40] | give you a real reason to be here. | 你弄点儿像样的伤 |
[05:46] | What do we got here? | 什么情况 |
[05:48] | Mid-grade fever, cough, sore throat. | 低烧 咳嗽 咽痛 |
[05:51] | Look, Doc, no offense, | 医生 恕我直言 |
[05:53] | but I don’t have time to be sick; I have– | 我真的没空生病 我得 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 行 知道知道 |
[05:56] | Who’s not busy, huh? | 谁不忙啊 |
[05:59] | Okay, open. | 好 张嘴 |
[06:04] | Lucky for you, | 算你走运 |
[06:05] | I happen to be the hospital’s epidemiologist. | 我正好是医院的流行病学家 |
[06:07] | Looks like you’re coming down with the flu. | 看来你是得了流感 |
[06:09] | You traveled outside of the country recently? | 最近出国了吗 |
[06:12] | No. | 没有 |
[06:14] | We can give you an antiviral to help your immune system | 我们会给你用抗病毒剂 帮助免疫系统 |
[06:16] | fight off the infection. | 对抗感染 |
[06:17] | Hang out for about an hour to ensure you don’t have a reaction, | 观察一小时确保无不良反应 |
[06:19] | and then afterwards, fluid and rest. | 然后 多喝水 多休息 |
[06:21] | Sure thing, Doc. Thanks. | 好的 医生 谢了 |
[06:23] | Sleeve, please. | 麻烦卷袖子 |
[06:26] | Finch, the Machine got this one wrong. | 芬奇 机器搞错了 |
[06:29] | Ko’s been treated, and he’s about to be released. | 孔正在接受治疗 很快就会出院 |
[06:31] | I’m gonna head back to the precinct. | 我要回警局了 |
[06:33] | The Machine doesn’t point us toward sick people, Mr. Reese. | 机器不会让我们查生病之人的 里瑟先生 |
[06:35] | If we received Ko’s number, | 既然我们收到了孔的号码 |
[06:37] | he’s either a victim or a perpetrator, | 他要么是受害人 要么是行凶者 |
[06:39] | so keep a close watch. | 所以要盯紧他 |
[06:51] | Jeff, how are you were able to get a reservation here? | 杰夫 你怎么能弄到位子的 |
[06:53] | I’ve been trying to get one for my boss for months. | 我想给老板订个位都费劲几个月了 |
[06:56] | Made some new connections. | 找了点关系 |
[06:58] | You always said I should get out of my shell more. | 你不是总说我要多出来走走嘛 |
[07:01] | Looks like a lot in your life has changed. | 看来你的生活改变很大啊 |
[07:04] | Still the same guy you fell in love with at Jimmie Cone. | 还是那个与你在吉米冰淇淋相爱的我 |
[07:07] | Haven’t lost your charm. | 风采不减当年 |
[07:10] | So who are you working for, again? | 你在哪里工作来着 |
[07:13] | A new company. | 一家新公司 |
[07:14] | What are you doing? | 什么工作 |
[07:16] | Sort of a jack-of-all-trades. | 就是打杂呗 |
[07:20] | It’s good to see you’ve gotten your act together since getting out. | 很高兴看到你出来后重新振作起来 |
[07:24] | Sir? | 先生 |
[07:26] | I’ve read that a lot of ex-convicts have trouble readjusting. | 我听说有很多前科犯无法重新适应社会 |
[07:30] | You’d have just waited a little longer, | 你只要再多等一下 |
[07:32] | you could’ve seen those changes firsthand. | 就可以亲眼见证转变了 |
[07:34] | I think seven years was long enough to wait for | 用七年的时间等待 |
[07:36] | a boyfriend I knew for a few months in high school. | 高中时认识几个月的男朋友 够长了 |
[07:38] | I was 17. | 我那年17岁 |
[07:40] | They tried me as an adult. | 被当做成年人受审 |
[07:42] | You weren’t 17 when you stabbed another inmate | 你刺伤同狱犯人时不是17岁了 |
[07:44] | and 7 years turned into 12. | 七年延长成十二年 |
[07:50] | So tell me, Jeff, | 告诉我 杰夫 |
[07:52] | what guarantee do I have that you won’t do it again? | 你能如何保证 不会再犯 |
[07:59] | The hard times are behind us. | 苦日子都过去了 |
[08:01] | Yeah, I got a great job, a really nice apartment. | 我有了好工作 好房子 |
[08:05] | We can get a fresh start… | 我们可以重新开始 |
[08:09] | Make up for lost time. | 弥补我们失去的时光 |
[08:12] | I’m happy for you, Jeff. I really am. | 我很为你高兴 杰夫 真的 |
[08:15] | But I’ve done the math. | 但我算清楚了 |
[08:17] | Three out of every four convicts get rearrested within five years. | 四分之三的前科犯会在五年内再次被捕 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry, but I can’t go through that again. | 抱歉 我不能再承受一次了 |
[08:39] | Is that the way you greet the guy who saved your life? | 你就这么对待自己的救命恩人 |
[08:41] | Can’t be too careful these days. | 现如今 小心驶得万年船啊 |
[08:43] | World has changed, Detective. | 这个世界变了 警探 |
[08:47] | That’s why I came to talk to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[08:50] | A dozen bodies. | 十几具尸体 |
[08:52] | And who knows how many more. | 谁知道还有多少 |
[08:54] | Someone’s knocking off people | 他们被人放倒 |
[08:55] | and burying those bodies underground in tunnels. | 埋尸在地下管道里 |
[08:58] | They almost took me with it. | 我差点也被埋里边 |
[09:00] | Wish I could help you, Detective, | 真心希望能帮到你 警探 |
[09:01] | but I’m out of that game. | 但我已退出江湖了 |
[09:05] | Wish I could say the same for your friends, | 真心希望你朋友也能如此 |
[09:07] | because one of the bodies down there | 因为其中的一具尸体 |
[09:10] | belonged to your business partner, Bruce. | 就是你的生意搭档 布鲁斯 |
[09:21] | And who’s behind this? | 是谁干的 |
[09:24] | That’s what I want to know. | 我也想知道 |
[09:26] | I figure they must be using trucks to deliver | 他们肯定是用卡车运输了 |
[09:28] | the explosives that demolished those tunnels. | 管道拆除炸药 |
[09:31] | I’ve looked all over the city– | 我查遍了全市 |
[09:33] | nothing official anywhere near that location. | 周边明面儿上一无所获 |
[09:35] | Trucks, as in construction? | 卡车 建筑业的 |
[09:37] | You got contacts in that business. | 你有关系 |
[09:39] | Trucks are about to be hijacked, | 被劫的卡车 |
[09:41] | trucks that are rented off the books. | 私下租赁的卡车 |
[09:43] | I share information, I expect it to flow both ways. | 我会告诉你 你也必须如此 |
[09:47] | You’ll know what I know. | 知不无言 |
[09:49] | There’s a guy, Capello, | 有个人 叫卡佩罗 |
[09:50] | runs a transportation outfit in the Bronx. | 在布朗克斯区开了家运输公司 |
[09:52] | No truck enters or leaves the Five Burroughs without his knowledge. | 进出五区的卡车 都瞒不过他 |
[09:56] | All right, thanks. I’ll let you know. | 好 谢了 有消息再告诉你 |
[09:57] | Be careful out there, Detective. | 在外小心 警探 |
[10:00] | The threat can come from anywhere. | 危险无所不在 |
[10:10] | John, any update on Mr. Ko? | 约翰 孔先生有消息吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah, he’s just checking out of the ER. | 有 刚出急诊室 |
[10:25] | Doc, we got a problem. | 医生 出问题了 |
[10:27] | Can we get a little help here? | 谁来帮一下 |
[10:31] | He’s not breathing, no pulse. | 没有呼吸 没有脉搏 |
[10:32] | Defib! | 准备电击 |
[10:40] | Clear. | 离手 |
[10:44] | – Nothing. – Clear. | -无反应 -离手 |
[10:48] | Nothing. | 无反应 |
[10:52] | We lost him. | 他死了 |
[10:53] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[10:55] | The onset rate is off the charts, | 发病率不正常 |
[10:58] | and flu doesn’t cause hemorrhaging from the mouth. | 流感不会造成吐血 |
[11:01] | Finch, we got a problem. | 芬奇 出问题了 |
[11:02] | Ko just died. | 孔死了 |
[11:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:05] | I don’t know what made this guy sick, | 我不知道他是怎么病的 |
[11:06] | but whatever he had looks pretty damn lethal. | 但绝对致命 |
[11:23] | – It’s locked. – Let’s check this way. | -锁住了 -试试这边 |
[11:33] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[11:39] | Hey, fellas. | 我说各位 |
[11:42] | You mind telling me where the hell I am? | 能告诉我这是什么鬼地方吗 |
[11:44] | Jo’burg, South Africa. | 南非约翰内斯堡 |
[11:47] | Johannesburg. That’s not an island. | 约翰内斯堡 这可不是岛 |
[11:49] | No, it’s more like hell. | 不是 更像是地狱 |
[11:51] | – We’re not done with you yet. – But first things first. | -咱们没完 -不过一件件来 |
[11:54] | We should introduce ourselves to this little lassie. | 来向这位姑娘自我介绍一下吧 |
[11:58] | I sure could use that fire axe. | 我正需要消防斧呢 |
[12:04] | Nice one. | 不错 |
[12:06] | You really should ask for better bunk mates. | 你真该要求换室友 |
[12:08] | This place is like some twisted social experiment in violence. | 这里好像是个变态的社会暴力实验 |
[12:12] | Yeah, being a guinea pig sucks. | 是啊 当小白鼠太不爽 |
[12:15] | Enough small talk– where’s the exit? | 闲聊够了 出口在哪里 |
[12:19] | There’s only one way in or out, | 进出一条路 |
[12:23] | and they only open for meals or discipline. | 只有吃饭和教训人时才开 |
[12:27] | I never was big on prison grub. | 牢饭最讨厌了 |
[12:45] | Not sure what we’re dealing with here. | 不知道这是什么情况 |
[12:47] | It could be a new flu strain. | 可能是新型流感 |
[12:48] | You and Garcia get a blood sample to the lab ASAP, | 你和加西亚马上取血样 |
[12:51] | and find out where Mr. Ko came from. | 查清孔先生从哪里来的 |
[12:52] | Either he didn’t give us the whole story, | 他要么就是故意隐瞒 |
[12:55] | or he just had the most allergic reaction to antivirals known to man. | 要么就是对抗病毒剂产生严重过敏反应 |
[12:58] | Garcia, if this is some kind of mix-up with the meds, | 加西亚 如果是搞错了药物 |
[13:01] | it better not be another one of your computer glitches. | 最好别又是你的电脑故障 |
[13:03] | The database reduces human errors. | 数据库能减少人为错误 |
[13:05] | Just pray your malpractice insurance is up-to-date. | 祈祷你的医疗事故保险够好吧 |
[13:09] | You, start wiping this place down | 你 全面清洁 |
[13:11] | anywhere the patient went or touched. | 病人接触过的所有地方 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:16] | Detective Riley, NYPD. Can I help? | 莱利警探 纽约警察 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:19] | We’ve already got security. | 我们有保安 |
[13:22] | Suppose we could use a little help. | 确实需要点帮助 |
[13:24] | Standard protocol is, we lock this place down | 按标准流程 我们应该封锁这里 |
[13:26] | until we know what we’re dealing with. | 直到查明情况 |
[13:27] | Sure thing, Doc. | 没问题 医生 |
[13:28] | Last time we had an outbreak of swine flu here, | 上次猪流感疫情爆发时 |
[13:30] | we lost three patients– | 这里死了三名病人 |
[13:32] | two gunshot wounds and a stabbing. | 两个枪伤 一个刺伤 |
[13:34] | They turned on each other once they heard it was contagious. | 他们一听说会传染就内讧了 |
[13:39] | Did she just say “Contagious”? | 她刚才是不是说”会传染” |
[13:42] | NYPD. We need to lock this place down. | 纽约警察 我们要封锁这里 |
[13:45] | Grab the ambulance bay doors. | 关救护车专用门 |
[13:46] | I’ll get the other entrances. | 我去关其他通道 |
[13:47] | Roger, 10-4, I’m on it. | 收到 明白 马上处理 |
[13:49] | Wait, under what authority can we stop people from leaving? | 等等 我们凭什么阻止人离开 |
[13:53] | The PATRIOT Act. | 爱国者法案 |
[13:55] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[14:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:08] | I thought you could use some help, | 我想你会需要帮助 |
[14:09] | given that any number of people could be the perpetrator. | 毕竟所有人都有可能变成行凶者了 |
[14:12] | Dr. Mason may be mistaken. | 梅森医生可能搞错了 |
[14:14] | Ko might’ve been poisoned. | 孔也许是被下了毒 |
[14:15] | Or someone intentionally triggered a severe allergic reaction. | 或者是被恶意引发严重过敏反应 |
[14:19] | Which means the killer may still be inside. | 那杀手应该还在里边 |
[14:22] | Root’s running background checks on everyone. | 根正在核查所有人的背景 |
[14:23] | Meantime, best if we do some investigating ourselves. | 与此同时 我们自己也做下调查 |
[14:28] | You sure you want to be in here? | 你确定想留在这里 |
[14:30] | Whatever killed Ko could be spreading. | 害死孔的病毒可能会蔓延 |
[14:32] | Then let’s be sure to take precautions. | 那就做好预防措施 |
[14:41] | Where can I find Detective Fusco? | 哪里能找到弗斯科警探 |
[14:44] | Fusco. Over here. | 弗斯科 这里 |
[14:46] | Mind explaining this? | 能解释下吗 |
[14:48] | One of your trucks | 你有辆卡车 |
[14:49] | didn’t have a permit for driving through a residential area. | 没有在居民区行驶的许可 |
[14:51] | Since when did NYPD detectives | 堂堂纽约警探几时 |
[14:53] | get involved with parking violations? | 开始管违规停车的事儿了 |
[14:55] | You should feel lucky I’m only citing you | 你应该觉得走运 我只查了你 |
[14:56] | for your official operations. | 明面儿上的生意 |
[14:59] | That’s the only type I run. | 我只做明面儿上的 |
[15:01] | Not according to Carl Elias. | 卡尔·以利亚可不是怎么说的 |
[15:06] | Carl Elias is dead. | 卡尔·以利亚死了 |
[15:08] | Maybe, but I ain’t. | 也许吧 但我没死 |
[15:13] | How can I help you, Detective? | 有什么能效劳的 警探 |
[15:14] | Let’s talk about | 咱们聊聊 |
[15:15] | some truck rentals in the vicinity of some underground tunnels, | 地下管道附近出租的卡车吧 |
[15:19] | the kind that require a commercial driver’s license. | 需要商用驾照的那种 |
[15:21] | What people do with the trucks is on them. | 别人用卡车做什么是别人的事 |
[15:23] | I’m not involved. | 与我无关 |
[15:24] | I want to see a list of your drivers. | 我要司机名单 |
[15:27] | Thought that’s where this was headed. | 就猜会这样 |
[15:29] | Whatever you think of the trucks, | 不管你怎么想这些卡车 |
[15:31] | the licenses are legit. | 手续可都是合法的 |
[15:33] | Take a look. | 你看吧 |
[15:45] | This guy. | 这个 |
[15:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:50] | I’ll assume the rest of the citations will be taken care of. | 看来其他告票的问题都结了 |
[15:58] | RTCC. | 实时犯罪中心 |
[15:59] | Yes, Detective Fusco over at the 8th. | 我是第八分局的弗斯科警探 |
[16:00] | I need you to run a commercial driver’s license for me. | 我要查一个商用驾照 |
[16:02] | 154000685 154000685. | |
[16:05] | Got it, one second. | 好的 马上 |
[16:06] | Looking for an address, phone, vehicle, anything you got. | 找地址 电话 车辆 有啥要啥 |
[16:09] | One hit: blue four-door sedan, | 有一个 蓝色四门轿车 |
[16:10] | New York plate Mike-Bravo-Echo 3-1-5. | 纽约车牌 MBE315 |
[16:14] | All right, I want you to get it out to all our plate readers. | 好 发给所有车牌读取器 |
[16:16] | Call me as soon as we pick it up. | 一有发现马上通知我 |
[16:17] | Will do. | 会的 |
[16:26] | What’s so urgent that you had to meet today? | 什么紧急大事非要今天碰面 |
[16:31] | I’m having second thoughts about the job. | 我重新考虑了一下这份工作 |
[16:34] | Things have been escalating, | 事态一直在恶化 |
[16:36] | and I know how this ends: | 我知道结局会怎样 |
[16:37] | me in prison, just another statistic. | 我进监狱 沦入其中 |
[16:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:42] | How so? | 为什么 |
[16:44] | You started me out as a driver hauling people around in a van, | 你开始只让我开车载人 |
[16:46] | delivering supplies in a truck. | 开卡车运货 |
[16:49] | Next thing you know, | 接下来 |
[16:50] | I’m tailing a guy who’s being protected by an NYPD detective. | 我就开始跟踪受纽约警探保护的人 |
[16:54] | City’s had its fair share of corrupt cops. | 到处都有堕落的警察 |
[16:56] | Yeah, dirty cops are one thing. | 是啊 黑警是一回事 |
[16:57] | Dead girl’s another. | 死人就是另外一回事了 |
[16:59] | You have me breaking into an apartment, | 你让我闯进一间公寓 |
[17:01] | stealing a hard drive, | 偷硬盘 |
[17:02] | and looking down the barrel of some crazy woman, | 被个疯女人用枪指着 |
[17:05] | tells me I’m a cog in a wheel | 说我就是颗螺丝钉 |
[17:06] | just working for something called Samaritan? | 在帮什么撒马利亚人工作 |
[17:10] | Unfortunately, Jeff, there are people in this world– | 很遗憾 杰夫 这世界上有些人 |
[17:13] | very confused people– who want to impede progress. | 糊涂人 想阻碍进步 |
[17:16] | Progress of what? | 什么进步 |
[17:19] | And who do I work for exactly? | 我到底在为谁工作 |
[17:22] | We help make life better for people. | 我们在为人们打造更美好的世界 |
[17:24] | Just look how your life has changed. | 看你的生活有了多大的改变 |
[17:26] | Three months ago, you were painting houses | 三个月前 你还在漆着房子 |
[17:28] | for minimum wage, an ex-con no one would hire. | 拿着最低工作 无人愿意雇佣你这个前科犯 |
[17:31] | Now you can afford to take your ex-girlfriend to a fancy restaurant. | 现在你已经可以请前女友去高档餐厅了 |
[17:35] | How did you know– | 你怎么会知道 |
[17:36] | You’re up for a promotion, Jeff. | 你就要升职了 杰夫 |
[17:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:44] | One more job. | 再做一个活儿 |
[17:47] | Then if you want to quit, you can. | 然后如果你想退出 就退吧 |
[17:54] | What’s the job? | 什么活儿 |
[17:56] | It requires an exam. | 需要测试 |
[18:12] | How much longer are you gonna keep us locked in here? | 还要把我们关多久 |
[18:15] | My daughter’s scared to death. | 我女儿快吓死了 |
[18:19] | I understand your frustration, ma’am. | 我很理解您的烦躁 女士 |
[18:21] | Please just be patient. | 请耐心点 |
[18:23] | I’m gonna look into the antiviral injection that they gave Mr. Ko. | 我要查看下他们给孔先生注射的抗病毒剂 |
[18:28] | How much longer? The natives have grown restless. | 还要多久 人群开始出现波动了 |
[18:30] | Until we get the lab results and know what we’re dealing with, | 要等我们拿到实验室结果 查明病因 |
[18:32] | I can’t take any chances. | 我不能冒险 |
[18:34] | If this is a flu virus, | 如果说是流感病毒 |
[18:36] | I’ve never seen one this aggressive. | 我从未见过如此强攻击性的 |
[18:38] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[18:39] | You may have to replace a few kneecaps, | 大不了你多做几台换膝盖手术 |
[18:41] | but no one’s leaving this place. | 反正绝对没人能离开 |
[18:44] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[18:46] | Officials have locked down a local area hospital because of a suspicious death. | 官方因一起可疑死亡封锁了一家当地医院 |
[18:50] | According to an unnamed source, | 有匿名消息来源称 |
[18:52] | the cause of death may be a highly pathogenic virus. | 死因可能是一种高致命性病毒 |
[18:55] | Oh, hell no. | 不 |
[18:57] | That’s how the Zombie Apocalypse starts. | 《僵尸启示录》就是这么开始的 |
[18:59] | I don’t care who gets infected; | 我才不管谁感染了 |
[19:01] | we’re out of here. | 我们要出去 |
[19:04] | Out of my way. | 让开 |
[19:12] | Hey, Finch, Paulie’s no Root. | 芬奇 波林虽然不是根 |
[19:15] | But it looks like we have a reliable partner. | 倒也算是靠得住 |
[19:17] | If we’re gonna get to the bottom of Ko’s death, | 要彻查孔的死因 |
[19:19] | we need all the help that we can get. | 就得调用一切资源 |
[19:31] | Ms. Groves, | 格罗夫斯女士 |
[19:32] | I’m sending you the lot number from Mr. Ko’s antiviral injection. | 孔先生使用的抗病毒剂批号发给你了 |
[19:36] | We need to determine where it came from. | 我们得查清楚来源 |
[19:39] | Got it. | 收到 |
[19:41] | The open system can track down the package’s origins. | 开放系统能追踪到源头 |
[19:45] | I’ll try to figure out who’s behind this. | 我来查幕后主使 |
[19:48] | Harry, be sure to wash your hands often | 哈罗 记得多洗手 |
[19:51] | and Bear’s paws. | 多洗小熊的爪 |
[19:54] | You’re not supposed to be back here, I think, Mr.– | 你不该来这里 这位 |
[19:57] | Professor Whistler. | 惠斯勒教授 |
[19:58] | Professor Whistler, you and your comfort dog | 惠斯勒教授 你和你的抚慰犬 |
[20:00] | would be better off helping people out there stay calm. | 最好去安抚外边的人群冷静下来 |
[20:03] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[20:04] | Come on, Bear. | 走吧 小熊 |
[20:17] | Ko’s blood work just came in. | 孔的血检结果出来了 |
[20:19] | H5N1 H5N1. | |
[20:21] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | Ko was already infected with avian flu before he arrived. | 孔来之前已经感染了禽流感 |
[20:27] | Bird flu– you suspected as much. | 禽流感 恶梦成真 |
[20:29] | That’s what killed him? | 他是因此丧命的吗 |
[20:30] | No, blood work indicates that we injected him | 不 血检结果显示是我们给他注射了 |
[20:33] | with live human flu virus. | 活性人流感病毒 |
[20:34] | What? How could that happen? | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[20:36] | I don’t know, but we just combined two flu viruses | 我不知道 但我们混合了两种流感病毒 |
[20:38] | and turned a deadly one into a very contagious one. | 使得高致命性中又加入了高传染性 |
[20:41] | What are we dealing with here, Doc? | 现在到底什么情况 医生 |
[20:42] | Avian flu kills 60% of people within 72 hours. | 禽流感会在72小时内杀死60%的人 |
[20:45] | Combined with human flu virus, | 混合人流感病毒 |
[20:47] | which has a transmission of ten to one, that means– | 其传染性为一传十 也就是说 |
[20:49] | For every one person who gets it, | 每一个感染者 |
[20:51] | ten more people will become infected. | 都会感染十个人 |
[21:02] | We’re at ground zero of an outbreak. | 我们正在疫情爆发的零点上 |
[21:14] | Hey, look, how did he get out of his cell? | 看 他怎么跑出病房的 |
[21:16] | All guards report. | 全体警戒 |
[21:23] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[21:31] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. You might need this. | 等等 你可能会需要这个 |
[21:33] | You’re not coming with? | 你不走吗 |
[21:35] | I still got a job to do. | 我还有活儿 |
[21:37] | A job? | 活儿 |
[21:38] | Friends I can’t leave behind. | 不能舍弃的朋友 |
[21:41] | I can respect that. | 失敬 |
[21:43] | Samuel. | 萨缪尔 |
[21:44] | Sameen. | 萨姆恩 |
[21:45] | Look, man, if you’re ever in New York, | 老兄 到纽约的话 |
[21:47] | look me up. | 找我 |
[21:59] | An update on the ongoing situation inside a local area hospital. | 当地医院传来的最新消息 |
[22:03] | The CDC has ordered a strict quarantine, | 疾控中心设立了隔离区 |
[22:06] | and NYPD has set up a cordon outside the hospital | 纽约警局在医院设立了警戒线 |
[22:09] | after diagnosing a new highly pathogenic flu strain. | 就在一种新型高传染性流感病毒被确诊之后 |
[22:14] | Any official statements yet? | 有官方消息吗 |
[22:16] | The governor has put the National Guard on alert. | 州长已要求国民警卫队待命 |
[22:18] | Mr. Ko was infected, waylaid, | 孔先生被感染中招 |
[22:20] | and turned into a potential weapon of mass destruction, | 就变成了潜在的大规模杀伤性武器 |
[22:22] | but why here? | 但为什么来这里 |
[22:23] | The Machine gave us his number. | 机器给出了他的号码 |
[22:25] | If Ko’s the weapon, then who’s the target? | 如果孔是武器 那谁是目标呢 |
[22:28] | Now we have to confine the outbreak, locate a remedy, | 现在必须控制疫情 全力补救 |
[22:30] | figure out who’s behind this and why. | 找出幕后真凶和行凶动机 |
[22:32] | I’ll stay close to Doc Mason, | 我紧跟梅森医生 |
[22:34] | see if she can provide us with any clues. | 看她能不能多提供点线索 |
[22:37] | The lab sent Ko’s test results over to the CDC. | 实验室把孔的检测结果上报了疾控中心 |
[22:40] | Until they can analyze the virus | 在他们分析出病毒 |
[22:41] | and locate an effective antiviral, | 并找出有效抗病毒剂之前 |
[22:43] | we’ll have to provide for ourselves. | 我们得自力更生 |
[22:45] | How do we slow it down? | 怎么控制局势 |
[22:46] | We keep a small batch of antivirals for avian flu | 我们有一小包禽流感的抗病毒剂 |
[22:49] | in the emergency preparedness stock room on the other side of the ER. | 放在急诊室另一边的应急准备中心里 |
[22:52] | It’s no cure, | 无法治愈 |
[22:53] | but it can boost the immune system of someone who’s infected. | 但可以强化被感染者的免疫系统 |
[23:00] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[23:02] | We’ll have to act fast. | 我们得快行动 |
[23:04] | I know the stock room. | 我知道准备中心在哪儿 |
[23:05] | – I’ll retrieve the antivirals. – Antivirals? | -我去拿抗病毒剂 -抗病毒剂 |
[23:07] | I arrived here first. I call dibs. | 我先到的 我先得 |
[23:09] | No, man, we was here before you. | 不行 我们比你先 |
[23:12] | Listen, I was here first. | 听着 我是第一个到的 |
[23:14] | Okay, you’re gonna need an escort. | 好吧 你需要护卫 |
[23:16] | Take Paulie and this guy with the dog to get the antivirals. | 波林和这位带狗的朋友一起去拿抗病毒剂 |
[23:19] | Be quick, but don’t hurry. | 要快 但不能慌 |
[23:26] | Grab every mask you can find. | 把口罩都拿过来 |
[23:27] | We’re gonna need them all. | 我们全都要 |
[23:34] | You never told me this promotion depended on a check-up. | 你可没说过升职还要做体检 |
[23:36] | Congratulations, Jeff. You passed. | 恭喜 杰夫 你通过了 |
[23:39] | What? How is that possible? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[23:41] | I’ve been waiting here for 45 minutes. | 我都等了45分钟了 |
[23:42] | The doctor hasn’t even shown up yet. | 医生一直都没出现 |
[23:44] | We’ve had your medical information for months | 我们数月前就从监狱医生那里 |
[23:46] | from your prison physical. | 拿到你的医疗信息了 |
[23:48] | The visit to the infirmary for appendicitis? | 去卫生室看阑尾炎那次 |
[23:50] | Then why am I here? | 那我来干什么 |
[23:52] | The drawer in front of you– open it. | 你面前的抽屉 打开 |
[24:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:06] | They’re not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[24:08] | Make your way to the ER and await further instructions. | 自己去急诊室 等候下一步指令 |
[24:11] | If I get stopped, people are gonna ask questions. | 我被发现的话 会被审问 |
[24:14] | It’s not gonna be a problem. | 没问题 |
[24:15] | Most of the hospital’s been evacuated. | 医院已经基本清空了 |
[24:17] | It’s under quarantine. | 这是隔离区 |
[24:19] | Quarantine? | 隔离区 |
[24:21] | I need you to make your way to the ER now. | 现在自己去急诊室 |
[24:27] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[24:30] | Am I gonna get infected? | 我会被感染吗 |
[24:31] | You’ll be fine. | 你没事的 |
[24:33] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定 |
[24:41] | Bingo. | 找到 |
[24:48] | Come on through. | 这边过 |
[24:53] | Detective Fusco with the 8th. | 第八分局弗斯科警探 |
[24:54] | Got a real nightmare here. | 真是恶梦啊 |
[24:56] | I need you to close the gap of that perimeter over there. | 去把那边的漏洞填上 |
[24:58] | I’m on it. | 我去处理 |
[25:09] | Come on. There’s got to be something. | 拜托 肯定会有 |
[25:13] | Next time, steal meds that work. | 下次 偷点管用的药 |
[25:17] | Where are the hell are you with those antivirals, Finch? | 你带着抗病毒剂跑哪儿去了 芬奇 |
[25:21] | Hang on. We’re almost there. | 等等 马上到 |
[25:26] | We’ll watch the door. | 我们盯着门 |
[25:27] | Suit yourself. We’ll be right back. | 自便 我们马上回来 |
[25:31] | Ms. Groves, any updates? | 格罗夫斯女士 有进展吗 |
[25:33] | I used the open system to track down | 我用开放系统查到了 |
[25:35] | the shipments of antivirals that were injected into Ko. | 孔注射的那批抗病毒剂 |
[25:38] | Both the antivirals | 抗病毒剂以及 |
[25:39] | and a shipment of live human flu virus from a research facility | 一家研究机构的活性人流感病毒 |
[25:43] | were rerouted to a lab in Albany | 被更改路线运送到了奥尔巴尼的一间实验室 |
[25:45] | that has since shut its doors. | 然后那实验室就关门了 |
[25:46] | Someone at the lab must’ve switched them. | 肯定是实验室的人互换了 |
[25:49] | So Dr. Mason was right. | 这么说梅森医生说对了 |
[25:50] | They injected Ko with live human flu virus. | 他们给孔注射了活性人流感病毒 |
[25:53] | And since he was already infected with avian flu, | 因为他本来就感染了禽流感 |
[25:56] | they accidentally created a superflu. | 因此意外产生了一种超级流感 |
[25:58] | So who benefits from creating an outbreak? | 那么谁会从制造疫情中获益呢 |
[26:01] | About that…I had the Machine analyze Ko’s blood sample. | 这个嘛 我让机器分析了孔的血样 |
[26:05] | She ran through 5 trillion | 她运行了五万亿种 |
[26:07] | possible combinations of human flu and avian flu strains, | 人流感与禽流感的可能合成 |
[26:10] | and only one resulted in the proper re-assortment of chromosomes | 只有一种染色体重组结果 |
[26:14] | that would’ve produced the lethal virus that killed James Ko. | 才有可能产生出杀死詹姆斯·孔的那种致命病毒 |
[26:17] | 5 trillion. | 五万亿 |
[26:18] | There’s only one other entity | 只有一位 |
[26:20] | capable of performing that caliber of sophisticated calculation. | 会具有同等演算能力 |
[26:24] | Samaritan. | 撒马利亚人 |
[26:26] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道原因了 |
[26:28] | I hacked the hospital’s email servers. | 我黑入了医院的邮箱服务器 |
[26:30] | Both Dr. Mason and Nurse Carol filed complaints with Admin Garcia | 梅森医生和卡罗尔护士都向加西亚投诉过 |
[26:34] | about errors in the new health care database. | 新医疗数据库的错误 |
[26:37] | Mason went so far as to allege the deliberate manipulation | 梅森还进一步提出其蓄意操纵 |
[26:40] | of her diagnoses and prescriptions. | 她的诊断和治疗方案 |
[26:42] | Samaritan has been manipulating the entire health care system | 撒马利亚人通过数据库操纵了 |
[26:45] | through the database. | 整个医疗体系 |
[26:46] | It’s created the outbreak to target the three people | 它通过制造疫情一石三鸟 |
[26:49] | with direct knowledge of its actions, | 拿下深知内情的三人 |
[26:51] | but surely an outbreak is overkill. | 不过用疫情实在是过了 |
[26:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[26:56] | Ms. Groves, I’ll get back to you. | 格罗夫斯女士 回头给电话你 |
[27:04] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:07] | No, please, we need those antivirals. | 拜托不要 我们需要这些抗病毒剂 |
[27:14] | You just destroyed our only chance at fighting the virus. | 你刚刚毁了我们对抗病毒的唯一机会 |
[27:16] | No, I just ushered in the future. | 不 我刚刚打开了未来 |
[27:29] | This is station three. No sight of her. | 这里是三站 没看到她 |
[27:37] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[27:43] | I can’t quite grasp why you even bother, | 我真不理解 你何必费这劲 |
[27:45] | knowing this is just another simulation. | 明知道这只是模拟 |
[27:48] | This axe I lifted last month | 这斧子我上个月拿走了 |
[27:49] | when I took out two of your orderlies– | 砍了你两个跑腿的 |
[27:52] | it feels pretty real to me. | 我觉得挺真啊 |
[27:54] | You must be exhausted, | 你肯定累坏了 |
[27:55] | this never-ending desire to escape, | 永不停止的逃脱欲望 |
[27:58] | even from a prison made entirely of pixels. | 即使要逃出的只是一座虚拟的监狱 |
[28:01] | If this is just another simulation, then prove it. | 如果这只是另一场模拟 证明给我看啊 |
[28:05] | Shoot yourself in the head. | 自己爆头啊 |
[28:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:08] | Just to make the programmers reboot? | 好重启系统吗 |
[28:11] | Why would Greer build a Stanford Prison Experiment inside my head, | 为什么格里尔要在我的大脑里建”斯坦福监狱实验” |
[28:14] | in South Africa no less? | 还非要在南非 |
[28:15] | Is this just another one of your lame arguments | 还是为了要把你们那套 |
[28:18] | to convince me that Samaritan is the good ASI? | “撒马利亚人才是乖宝宝”的理念灌输给我吗 |
[28:23] | This isn’t Greer’s idea at all. | 这根本不是格里尔的主意 |
[28:26] | The simulations are built on your memories. | 模拟是基于你的记忆 |
[28:29] | Don’t you recall your mission to South Africa? | 你忘了自己在南非的任务了吗 |
[28:31] | You killed a Somali bomb maker in this very prison. | 你在这所监狱杀死了一名索马里的炸弹客 |
[28:34] | Sneaked into the same cell | 潜入这间牢房 |
[28:36] | via the same route, through the wall. | 通过同样的路线 穿墙 |
[28:43] | That’s not true. I was never in South Africa. | 这不是真的 我从没到过南非 |
[28:47] | I was in Germany. | 我在德国 |
[28:53] | And a lot of other countries, but– | 在很多国家 但是 |
[28:57] | You’re lying. I was never in South Africa. | 你撒谎 我从没到过南非 |
[28:59] | After 7,000 simulations, it’s only logical | 经过七千次模拟后 自然而然 |
[29:03] | that some of your old memories have been replaced by new ones. | 原有的记忆会被新的记忆取代 |
[29:06] | Now the two coexist side by side. | 现在新旧记忆并存了 |
[29:09] | For example, | 举例来说 |
[29:10] | I’m sure you can recall killing your friend John Reese. | 你肯定能回忆起杀死你的朋友约翰·里瑟的情景 |
[29:19] | Just as I’m sure you can remember murdering an innocent scientist. | 也肯定能回忆起谋杀无辜科学家的一幕 |
[29:30] | I had no way of knowing that wasn’t a simulation. | 我无法确定那是不是模拟 |
[29:33] | Reality denied comes back to haunt. | 被拒绝的现实开始反噬了 |
[29:39] | You’re not sure of anything anymore, are you? | 你什么都不再确定了 是吧 |
[29:45] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[29:47] | Any second now, the technicians | 很快 技术人员 |
[29:48] | will come in and remove your VR head set, | 会来取下你头上的虚拟现实设备 |
[29:51] | and you’ll wake up. | 你会醒来 |
[29:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:58] | This is all just a dream. | 一切都只是梦 |
[30:07] | But I just really had to get that out of my system. | 不过我得发泄一下 |
[30:11] | Quit with all the drama. | 别演了 |
[30:13] | Any second now, Greer will reboot, | 很快 格里尔就会重启 |
[30:15] | and you will be just fine. | 你就会没事了 |
[30:17] | But until then, why not a little joy ride? | 不过在此之前 何不先兜兜风呢 |
[31:00] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[31:01] | The syringes are the cure. | 针剂是治愈之药 |
[31:03] | Unfortunately, no. | 很遗憾 不能 |
[31:04] | The syringes are an insurance policy, Jeff. | 针剂只是以防万一 杰夫 |
[31:07] | Insurance policy? What–what’s inside of it? | 以防万一 那 里边是什么 |
[31:10] | Blood sample from a patient that passed away this morning in the ER. | 今早死于急诊室的一位病人的血样 |
[31:14] | Never made it out of the hospital. | 没能活到出院 |
[31:16] | So what do you expect me to do with these? | 那你要我怎么处理 |
[31:18] | Open the envelope. | 打开信封 |
[31:24] | Those are your targets. | 这就是你的目标 |
[31:26] | One needle each. | 一针一个 |
[31:34] | No, I can’t– I can’t kill those people. | 不 我不能 我不能杀她们 |
[31:37] | I’d be killing not only them | 我一动手 死的不只是她们 |
[31:38] | but the people they’re trying to save. | 还有靠她们去救的那些人 |
[31:45] | Whose prints are those? | 谁的指纹 |
[31:47] | They were collected by police last week at the scene of an armed robbery. | 上周警方在一起武装劫案现场收集到的 |
[31:51] | Remember your house painting partner? | 记得你漆房子的拍档吗 |
[31:54] | He was arrested, | 他被捕了 |
[31:55] | but an unknown accomplice left fingerprints at the scene, | 但一位不明同案犯在现场留下了指纹 |
[31:59] | which may or may not match yours. | 或许是你的 或许不是 |
[32:02] | I suggest you carry out your mission, but don’t worry. | 我建议你继续任务 不过不用担心 |
[32:05] | The police won’t discover fingerprints | 这次 警察不会在现场发现指纹 |
[32:07] | or any other forensic evidence at this scene. | 和其他任何相关证据 |
[32:11] | What’s it gonna be, Jeff? | 如何呢 杰夫 |
[32:36] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 |
[32:38] | I don’t work for anyone. | 我不为任何人工作 |
[32:40] | It’s no accident that you and your therapy dog ended up in the ER. | 你和你那条治疗犬会出现在急诊室绝非意外 |
[32:43] | That tall cop working with you– | 那个和你一起的高个子警察 |
[32:45] | – Sir– – Someone must be backing you. | -先生 -肯定有人在支持你 |
[32:47] | and it can’t be the people who recognize my potential | 肯定不是那些看出我潜力巨大 |
[32:50] | and offered me a healthy pension. | 给我巨额退休金的人 |
[32:52] | You’ve doomed us all by destroying those antivirals. | 你毁了那些抗病毒剂 害死了我们所有人 |
[32:56] | To the contrary, I’m gonna save all of you. | 正相反 我要拯救你们所有人 |
[33:00] | You have any idea how many people die in the U.S. every year | 你知道美国一年有多少人 |
[33:04] | from medical errors caused by humans? | 死于人为疏忽导致的医疗事故吗 |
[33:06] | 400,000. | 四十万 |
[33:08] | It’s the third leading cause of death | 第三大死因 |
[33:10] | after heart disease and cancer. | 仅次于心脏病和癌症 |
[33:12] | All these antiquated doctors and nurses standing in the way, | 那些过时的医生和护士挡了路 |
[33:16] | misdiagnosis, | 误诊 |
[33:18] | human fallibility– | 疏漏 |
[33:20] | they’re the disease. | 他们是顽症 |
[33:22] | Automation is the cure. | 全自动化才是治愈之药 |
[33:26] | Go ahead and take that. | 接 |
[33:28] | Let’s find out who your employer is. | 看看你的老板是谁 |
[33:35] | – Hello? – Actually, he’s correct. | -喂 -实际上 他说对了 |
[33:37] | It is your boss, and she has a message for you: | 是你老板打来的 她有条信息给你 |
[33:40] | Aanval and ethylene oxide. | Aanval和环氧乙烷 |
[33:46] | Aanval Aanval. | |
[33:47] | It’s Dutch, Harry. | 是荷兰语 哈罗 |
[33:49] | Bear, aanval! | 小熊 [荷兰语]攻击 |
[33:58] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[33:59] | He destroyed the antivirals. | 他毁了抗病毒剂 |
[34:01] | Why did you do that? | 为什么 |
[34:02] | You can’t stop what’s coming. | 你无法阻止未来 |
[34:04] | Here, keep an eye on him. | 给 盯紧他 |
[34:05] | I have to go tell the others. | 我得去告诉其他人 |
[34:08] | Ms. Groves, the hospital administrator destroyed the antivirals. | 格罗夫斯女士 医院管理人毁了抗病毒剂 |
[34:11] | He’s a Samaritan plant. | 他是撒马利亚人安插的 |
[34:13] | Took an ASI to create this virus, | 制造这个病毒需要人工超级智能 |
[34:15] | and now it’s gonna take another one to cure it. | 治愈它需要另一个人工超级智能 |
[34:17] | Hang in there, Harry. | 撑住 哈罗 |
[34:19] | She’s working on something. | 她在努力 |
[34:21] | Oh, come on. | 加油啊 |
[34:23] | I have faith in you. | 我相信你 |
[34:35] | That’s my girl. | 好姑娘 |
[34:49] | – Stop! – Got you. | -住手 -成了 |
[35:17] | Lionel, I told you to stay out of this. | 莱奈尔 我让你离远点儿了 |
[35:18] | Go after him. | 去抓他 |
[35:21] | Help, my arm. | 救命 我的胳膊 |
[35:34] | Sorry, Doc, but I can’t let you– | 抱歉 医生 但我不能让你 |
[35:42] | 首要任务 完成 次要任务 完成 | |
[35:43] | 首要任务 完成 次要任务 完成 | |
[35:52] | Let her through. | 让她过 |
[35:59] | CDC just arrived. | 疾控中心来人了 |
[36:02] | That guy who stabbed Carol, | 那个刺伤卡罗尔的人 |
[36:04] | could he be spreading the virus? | 是不是他散播的病毒 |
[36:05] | He’s an escapee from a psych ward, | 他是从精神病院跑出来的 |
[36:07] | subject of an ongoing investigation. | 正在接受一起案件的调查 |
[36:10] | We’ll track him down. | 我们会查他 |
[36:13] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你 救了我一命 |
[36:16] | We’d have lost a lot more if it wasn’t for you, Doc. | 没有你 我们会更惨 医生 |
[36:24] | Busy night at the CDC, Miss Martin? | 疾控中心今晚挺忙吧 马丁小姐 |
[36:27] | Not as busy as yours. | 和你一样 |
[36:29] | New antivirals from the lab at Mount Sinai. | 来自西奈山实验室的新抗病毒剂 |
[36:32] | How do we know these will work? | 你怎么知道这个管用 |
[36:33] | A clever virologist figured it out. | 一位聪明的病毒学家搞定了 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:39] | The Machine? | 机器 |
[36:41] | She diagnosed the new flu strain, | 她诊断出了新型流感 |
[36:42] | then located an effective antiviral | 然后从附近一家实验室的 |
[36:44] | at a nearby lab in the midst of a double-blind trial. | 双盲实验中找出了有效的抗病毒剂 |
[36:48] | Strangely, the lab just experienced a break-in | 奇怪的是 那家实验室被人闯入了 |
[36:50] | right after an unannounced CDC inspection. | 正好在疾控中心临检之后 |
[36:54] | The advantages of an open system. | 开放系统的优势啊 |
[36:57] | Point made. | 懂你意思了 |
[37:00] | What the hell are we gonna do about Jeff Blackwell? | 我们到底要怎么处理杰夫·布莱克威尔 |
[37:02] | The Machine warned us of him months ago by giving us his number. | 机器数月前就吐出他的号码警告我们了 |
[37:06] | Samaritan went to great lengths | 撒马利亚人不遗余力地 |
[37:07] | to cover up its manipulation of the health care database. | 掩盖它操纵医疗中心数据库的事情 |
[37:11] | I can’t help but think we’re missing something. | 我觉得我们好像忽视了什么 |
[37:14] | We keep losing numbers, Finch. | 我们一直在失去号码 芬奇 |
[37:16] | Not to mention the ones we never get, | 还有那些我们根本没收到的 |
[37:18] | buried in tunnels. | 埋尸在管道中 |
[37:19] | And this outbreak– | 还有这次疫情 |
[37:20] | it could’ve killed thousands. | 可能会害死成千上万人 |
[37:22] | Including my partner. | 包括我的拍档 |
[37:40] | What happened? You get fired? | 怎么回事 你被炒了 |
[37:43] | Reassigned. | 调职 |
[37:44] | New partner, new desk upon request. | 新拍档 新位子 要求安排了 |
[37:47] | You asked for a new partner? | 你申请换拍档 |
[37:49] | Time I work with somebody who appreciates me. | 我也该和有感恩之心的人合作一下了 |
[37:52] | Shares information instead of keeping secrets. | 有来有往 不会一味瞒着我 |
[37:54] | I told you this is for your own good. | 我说过这是为你好 |
[37:57] | That nurse at the hospital, | 医院里那名护士 |
[37:59] | she ended up with permanent kidney damage. | 最后落了个永久性肾损伤 |
[38:01] | It was a one-sided conversation, in case you’ve forgotten. | 别忘了 那是你当家作主 |
[38:05] | Did Elias help you track down Jeff? | 以利亚帮你查到了杰夫 |
[38:09] | You know how I found him? | 知道我怎么找到他的吗 |
[38:11] | I’m a detective. That’s how. | 我是警探 就这样 |
[38:14] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[38:16] | Don’t tell me not to do my job. | 别拦着我工作 |
[38:19] | Find a new partner. | 找个新拍档去 |
[38:38] | Harold, to what do I owe the privilege? | 哈罗德 何事劳您大驾 |
[38:40] | Did you speak to Detective Fusco? | 你和弗斯科警探聊过了 |
[38:43] | I hope the good detective is okay. | 希望我们的好警探没事 |
[38:45] | He is now, no thanks to you. | 现在没事 就不谢你了 |
[38:48] | Perhaps if you had told me about my friend Bruce’s death, | 要是你先告知我朋友布鲁斯的死讯 |
[38:50] | I wouldn’t have had to resort to other sources. | 我也不必另找门路 |
[38:52] | I didn’t tell you | 我不告诉你 |
[38:53] | because I was afraid you would seek retribution. | 是怕你会去复仇 |
[38:55] | There are powerful forces in play. | 现在局中全是超强势力 |
[38:58] | You don’t have to tell me, Harold. | 这不用你说 哈罗德 |
[39:01] | I have a scar on my chest to prove it. | 我胸口上的伤疤足以证明 |
[39:04] | But a little advice: | 不过提个建议 |
[39:05] | a leader enlists all his resources in war, | 领袖在战争中会调用一切可用的资源 |
[39:08] | not just his favorites. | 而非随心所好 |
[39:10] | This is a battle best fought alone. | 这场最好是孤军作战 |
[39:11] | John and I can handle it, | 约翰和我能解决 |
[39:13] | and I’d appreciate it in the future | 我希望以后 |
[39:14] | if you would leave Detective Fusco out of this. | 你不要再把弗斯科警探牵扯进来 |
[39:19] | Some time ago, you gave me a book, | 以前 你给过我一本书 |
[39:22] | advice for these troubled times. | 困难时期的金玉良言 |
[39:24] | I would like to return the favor. | 我想回报一下 |
[39:30] | War requires sacrifices. | 战争需要牺牲 |
[39:32] | I’ll bear that in mind. | 我会记住 |
[39:34] | You know what your problem is, Harold? | 知道你的问题出在哪里吗 哈罗德 |
[39:36] | No, tell me. | 不知道 告诉我 |
[39:39] | Underneath all that intellect, | 扒开高智商的外皮 |
[39:40] | you’re the darkest of all of us. | 我们之中 你最黑暗 |
[39:44] | It’s always the quiet ones we need to be afraid of. | 会咬人的狗 是不叫的 |
[39:50] | I just hope I’m not around the day that pot finally boils over. | 只希望玉石俱焚的那天 我置身事外 |
[39:57] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken. | 恐怕你误会了 |
[40:08] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[40:11] | I was only able to reach one of the targets. | 只达成了一个目标 |
[40:13] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[40:15] | The mission was a success. | 任务成功了 |
[40:19] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[40:21] | How does your arm feel, Jeff? | 你的胳膊怎么样 杰夫 |
[40:24] | A little sore? | 有点疼 |
[40:25] | Am I gonna get sick? | 我要病了吗 |
[40:28] | Do you know why you were selected? | 知道你为什么会被选中吗 |
[40:30] | Because of your genetic markers. | 因为你的基因遗传标记 |
[40:33] | You’re what scientists call an elite controller. | 你是科学家所说的精华基因携带者 |
[40:38] | Elite controller? | 精华基因携带者 |
[40:42] | Some elite controllers contract HIV but never develop AIDS. | 有的精华基因携带者感染了HIV 也不会得艾滋病 |
[40:45] | Others are immune to Ebola. | 有的对埃博拉病毒免疫 |
[40:48] | Your genetic markers | 你的基因遗传标记 |
[40:49] | ensurethat you will never contract any strain of avian flu. | 让你永远不会感染任何禽流感 |
[40:52] | This is why you selected me for this mission. | 所以才会选择我执行这项任务 |
[40:55] | That and the survival skills you demonstrated in prison. | 这点 以及你在监狱里展示的生存能力 |
[40:57] | Why kill that doctor and nurse? | 为什么要杀那医生和护士 |
[40:59] | Sometimes you have to throw out a few rotten apples | 有时候不得不扔掉几个烂苹果 |
[41:02] | to save the lot. | 才能保住大多数 |
[41:03] | How many apples? | 多少苹果呢 |
[41:05] | And who gets to decide who stays and who goes? You? | 谁又来决定谁留谁去呢 你吗 |
[41:10] | After the news broke of a deadly outbreak, | 致命疫情之后 |
[41:12] | the CDC recommended everyone get tested | 疾控中心建议所有人接受体检 |
[41:15] | so the government could identify those who need | 以便政府通过基因遗传标记 |
[41:17] | to be vaccinated by evaluating their genetic markers. | 确定谁需要注射疫苗 |
[41:21] | Next. | 下一位 |
[41:24] | They’re collecting everyone’s DNA. | 他们在收集所有人的DNA |
[41:26] | After 9/11, people were more than willing to | 911之后 人们都很愿意 |
[41:28] | allow the NSA to collect all of their personal data | 让国安局收集自己的个人信息 |
[41:31] | as long as it kept them safe, | 只要能护他们安全就好 |
[41:32] | and now everyone will be safe from another threat. | 现在大家又安全避开了另一大威胁 |
[41:35] | Only this time, it will be disease instead of terrorism. | 只不过这个威胁 是疾病 而非恐怖分子 |
[41:39] | And what do you plan to do with all this data? | 你们要用这些数据干什么 |
[41:43] | We’re going to ensure that everyone | 我们要让所有人都能 |
[41:44] | has the same opportunity as you, Jeff. | 享受与你相同的机会 杰夫 |
[41:48] | The opportunity to live up to their full potential. | 有机会充分发掘出自己的全部潜力 |
[41:51] | It’s a simple calculation: | 很简单的题目 |
[41:53] | once everyone’s DNA is stored in the national health care database, | 等所有人的DNA都被收集到国家医疗数据库 |
[41:56] | then they just need to be…sorted. | 他们就可以被 分类 |
[42:00] | Sorted. | 分类 |
[42:02] | In order to accomplish what? | 做什么呢 |
[42:05] | To get us through the next great filter, of course. | 当然是让我们通过大筛选 |
[42:10] | What filter is that? | 筛选掉什么 |
[42:13] | Our own savage history. | 我们自己的野蛮史 |
[42:19] | 主体 已注射疫苗 DNA样本已收入数据库 | |
[42:51] | More top stories at the top of the next hour. | 接下来是重大新闻 |
[42:54] | And from America, yesterday in New York City, | 美国消息 昨天纽约市 |
[42:57] | the sudden appearance of an exotic new flu strain caused a mass panic | 忽然出现一起输入型新型流感导致大规模恐慌 |
[43:01] | and sent citizens scrambling to get tested for a new vaccine. | 市民争相进行新疫苗体检 |
[43:05] | The outbreak has reportedly been contained. | 疫情已经在控制中 |
[43:08] | South African health officials have yet to respond to the news. | 南非卫生部门尚未对此做出回应 |