时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You are being watched. | 你被监视着 |
[00:05] | The government has a secret system… | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
[00:07] | secret system… | 秘密系统 |
[00:09] | A system you asked for to keep you safe. | 一套你请求护你安全的系统 |
[00:12] | A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器 |
[00:17] | You granted it the power to see everything– | 你允许它监视一切 |
[00:19] | to index, order, and control the lives of ordinary people. | 标识 规范 控制普通人的生活 |
[00:25] | The government considers these people irrelevant. | 政府认为这些人无关紧要 |
[00:28] | We don’t. | 我们不 |
[00:29] | But to it, you are all irrelevant, | 但对它而言 你们都无关紧要 |
[00:32] | victim or perpetrator, if you stand in its way. | 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你阻挡了它的路 |
[00:36] | We’ll find you. | 我们就会找到你 |
[00:54] | So Shaw didn’t show. | 肖没来 |
[00:57] | Just the two of us, then. | 就只有我们两个了 |
[01:00] | It’s hard to mourn during a war. | 战争中没有哀悼的权利 |
[01:03] | Root was a good soldier. She’d understand that. | 根是最优秀的战士 她明白的 |
[01:06] | She was. | 她的确是 |
[01:08] | She deserves to be buried like one. | 她应该像战士一样有尊严地入土为安 |
[01:11] | At least under her real name. | 至少是以真名 |
[01:12] | Then Samaritan would be able to trace her back to us. | 那撒马利亚人就能通过她追踪到我们了 |
[01:18] | I really admired her. | 我很钦佩她 |
[01:21] | Don’t get me wrong. She was crazy as a clown. | 当然了 她疯疯癫癫的 |
[01:25] | But she had conviction. | 但她坚守理念 |
[01:27] | She gave this fight everything she had. | 为这一战献出了一切 |
[01:30] | We could count on her to protect our lives with her own. | 她值得我们用生命托付 |
[01:33] | That’s exactly what she did. | 甚至不惜她自己的生命 |
[01:37] | Rest in peace, Cocoa Puffs. | 安息吧 甜心宝贝 |
[01:40] | Lord knows you deserve it. | 主必眷顾你 |
[01:43] | Now it’s time to finish what she started. | 去完成她的未竟之事吧 |
[01:47] | Any ideas how to do that? | 该怎么做呢 |
[01:49] | Divide and conquer. | 分而击之 |
[01:51] | We have to find Harold, and we need Shaw. | 我们必须找到哈罗德 我们需要肖 |
[02:00] | 系统管理员 肯塔基州 | |
[02:08] | Comforting, isn’t it? | 这种感觉很欣慰吧 |
[02:10] | Fixing something. | 修正错误 |
[02:13] | Creating order amidst chaos. | 恢复秩序 |
[02:18] | Where are you going, Harold? | 你要去哪里 哈罗德 |
[02:21] | You’re all-seeing. Shouldn’t you know? | 你无所不视 还需要问吗 |
[02:23] | Touche. | 有理 |
[02:36] | You’ve been through quite a bit of trauma, | 你刚刚经历了创伤 |
[02:38] | so it’s possible you’re ready to disappear for good. | 可能会就此退隐 |
[02:43] | We are on our way to Texas, though. | 不过我们在去得州的路上 |
[02:45] | Samantha Groves was born there. | 萨曼莎·格罗夫斯的出生地 |
[02:47] | Perhaps you plan to pay your respects? | 也许你想前往致哀 |
[02:49] | There’s also an air force base on the way | 路上会经过一个空军基地 |
[02:51] | that’s a little more than meets the eye– | 不像看上去那么简单 |
[02:53] | Stop. | 停 |
[02:55] | I don’t want to hear this in her voice. | 我不想听她的声音说出这些 |
[02:58] | Is this better, Harold? | 这样好点吗 哈罗德 |
[03:00] | How do I know that voice? | 你怎么会知道这个声音 |
[03:02] | Mr. Kiernan, your sixth grade earth science teacher. | 基尔南先生 你的六年级地理老师 |
[03:03] | 基尔南 詹姆斯 理科老师 已故 | |
[03:05] | You always found his presence comforting. | 他在你身边时 你总是很开心很自在 |
[03:08] | I don’t want to hear that either. | 我也不想听这个 |
[03:10] | That’s all right. | 好吧 |
[03:11] | Mr. Kiernan lived most of his life before the digital age. | 基尔南先生的生活基本上在数字时代之前 |
[03:15] | I can only achieve a 63% approximation of him. | 我只能模拟出他63%的相似度 |
[03:18] | I’ll stick with this unless you decide otherwise. | 我还是先用这个吧 直到你另有决定 |
[03:24] | You’re still upset. | 你还是不开心 |
[03:26] | I don’t expect you to understand the loss of Ms. Groves. | 我不指望你理解失去格罗夫斯女士之恸 |
[03:30] | But I do understand. | 但我理解 |
[03:32] | I loved her. You taught me how. | 我爱她 你教过我爱 |
[03:45] | Everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[03:46] | Just a bit of engine trouble. | 只是点发动机故障 |
[03:48] | Can I see your license and registration? | 请出示下驾驶证和行驶证好吗 |
[03:50] | I’m afraid I was in such a rush that I left my ID behind. | 我走得太急了 忘了带身份证件 |
[03:53] | Is something wrong, Officer? | 有问题吗 警官 |
[03:56] | Car’s missing its plates, | 这车没有牌照 |
[03:58] | and it fits the description of a stolen vehicle. | 看起来像之前报失的一辆失窃车辆 |
[04:02] | I’d feel sorry for anyone who went to the trouble. | 我对盗窃者深表遗憾 |
[04:05] | These cars are all lemons. | 这种车根本是鸡肋 |
[04:07] | How ’bout you give me your full name? | 有劳给下全名吧 |
[04:09] | Harold Osprey. | 哈罗德·鱼鹰 |
[04:12] | Good choice, Harry. | 选得好 哈罗德 |
[04:13] | They’re common around here and so funny-looking. | 这里到处是鱼鹰 样子很滑稽 |
[04:18] | Stay right here. | 原地等着 |
[04:24] | Officer Reed there is a good man, | 这位里德警官是个好人 |
[04:26] | just not a very smart cop. | 但实在不是个聪明警察 |
[04:32] | There we go. | 好了 |
[04:34] | Now, where were we? | 我们刚说到哪儿了 |
[04:38] | I didn’t teach you how to love. | 我没教过你爱 |
[04:40] | Of course you did. | 你当然教了 |
[04:41] | You taught me to see everything, see everyone, | 你教我去看一切事 一切人 |
[04:45] | and I do. | 我照做了 |
[04:46] | But I see thousands of versions of them: | 但我看到了千万种不同的版本 |
[04:48] | what they were, what they are, what they could be. | 曾经是什么 现在是什么 未来可能是什么 |
[04:52] | And what is love if not being seen? | 看不出的 怎能算爱 |
[04:55] | Then why not choose one of the thousands as your voice? | 那你为什么不选择那千万种声音 |
[04:58] | Why her? | 为什么选她 |
[04:59] | Samantha Groves was special. | 萨曼莎·格罗夫斯独一无二 |
[05:02] | She was capable of terrible things, | 她有能力行大恶之事 |
[05:05] | but she chose to do good. | 却选择从善 |
[05:10] | Ever since she found you, at least. | 至少是在她找到你之后 |
[05:14] | I watched her die 12,483 times in the seconds before she expired. | 她逝去那一刻 我眼睁睁看她死了12483次 |
[05:20] | I couldn’t save her, but I kept trying. | 每次都救不了她 但我一直在试 |
[05:23] | You can’t conceive of my grief | 你无法想象我的悲恸 |
[05:25] | because you can’t experience it like I do, | 因为你根本没有我那一刻的经历 |
[05:29] | but it’s there. | 但悲恸就在那里 |
[05:32] | Everything checked out, Mr. Osprey, | 查验无误了 鱼鹰先生 |
[05:34] | I’m sorry for the trouble. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[05:35] | No trouble at all, Officer. | 没关系的 警官 |
[05:38] | My approximation of Samantha Groves is 99.6% accurate. | 我模拟萨曼莎·格罗夫斯的相似度高达99.6% |
[05:44] | We are virtually indistinguishable. | 几乎没有差别 |
[05:47] | I find comfort in that. | 我能从中感受到欣慰 |
[05:51] | So where to, Harry? | 现在去哪儿呢 哈罗 |
[06:01] | 系统管理员 肯塔基州 | |
[06:34] | – What do you want? – Just checking in. | -你想干什么 -看看你 |
[06:38] | Want to ask how I’m feeling? | 想问问我感觉如何 |
[06:41] | Okay. How you feeling? | 好吧 你感觉如何 |
[06:47] | I’m not feeling anything. | 我没有感觉 |
[06:51] | I can’t have you sit on the sidelines, Shaw. | 你不能任由自己置身事外 肖 |
[06:53] | I need you to decide to fight. | 我要你下定决心 奋起一战 |
[06:55] | I have made a decision. | 我已经下定决心了 |
[06:57] | This simulation sucks. | 这次模拟太烂了 |
[07:02] | And I’m ready to start again. | 我要重新开始 |
[07:04] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:08] | Here I am. Come and get me. | 我在这里 来抓我啊 |
[07:11] | Shaw, stop! | 肖 停下 |
[07:18] | Have a nice day, Mrs. Sterling. | 祝您愉快 斯特林女士 |
[07:25] | Thornhill. | 唐希尔 |
[07:29] | The Machine wants us to get back to work. | 机器要我们重返工作 |
[07:31] | This is not a simulation. | 这不是模拟 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I’ve heard that before. | 是啊 这话我听多了 |
[07:35] | Alison Sterling, Congressman Joe Sterling’s wife. | 艾莉森·斯特林 乔·斯特林议员的妻子 |
[07:40] | The world’s gone to hell, | 整个世界都完蛋了 |
[07:40] | and the Machine still wants us to play dress-up. | 机器还要我们玩扮装游戏 |
[07:42] | I think you’re getting Root’s rotating identities | 你应该是拿到了根的流动身份 |
[07:44] | now that she’s– | 因为她已经 |
[07:49] | Undercover’s not really my strong suit. | 扮装卧底非我所长 |
[07:51] | We have to get Finch back. | 我们必须找回芬奇 |
[07:53] | Maybe this will help. | 也许这个能帮上忙 |
[07:55] | Shaw, we need you. | 肖 我们需要你 |
[08:04] | Got to kill time somehow. | 总得打发下时间 |
[08:06] | How exactly do you think we can track Harold down? | 你觉得我们到底要如何找到哈罗德 |
[08:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:10] | but I’m not just gonna stand here | 但我不会乖乖站在这儿 |
[08:11] | and wait for him to text us. | 等着接他的短信 |
[08:17] | No way, I am done helping little old ladies cross the street, Reese. | 没门 我懒得再扶老太太过马路了 里瑟 |
[08:21] | No more numbers. | 去他的号码 |
[08:23] | We get Finch. We go after Samaritan. | 我们去找芬奇 我们去砍撒马利亚人 |
[08:25] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[08:29] | 确认威胁 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h归类 相关 | |
[08:30] | 确认威胁 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h归类 相关 | |
[08:30] | 主体 社保号码 | |
[08:31] | 确认威胁 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h归类 相关 | |
[08:31] | 确认威胁 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h归类 相关 | |
[08:31] | 主体 社保号码 | |
[08:32] | 确认威胁 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h归类 相关 | |
[08:32] | 主体 社保号码 | |
[08:39] | It’s HMX-1. | 是HMX-1 |
[08:41] | Shaw, this is not a number. | 肖 这不是号码 |
[08:43] | It may be a clue to get Finch back. | 也许是找回芬奇的线索 |
[08:46] | – You don’t recognize that? – Should I? | -你没认出来吗 -我该认出来吗 |
[08:48] | They really don’t teach you spec op guys anything, do they? | 他们是不是懒得教你们这些特工了 |
[08:51] | HMX-1? It’s Marine One, hot shot. | HMX-1 是美国海军陆战队一号 老大 |
[08:55] | So that means our new number is the president of the United States. | 就是说这个新号码是美国总统 |
[08:59] | Looks like we’re going to D.C. | 看来我们要去华府了 |
[09:07] | The president returned to D.C. today | 总统今天回到华府 |
[09:09] | to seek congressional support for his new surveillance proposals. | 寻求议会对其新监控提案的支持 |
[09:13] | In related news, CEO of Alchementary | 另据相关消息 金爱网总裁 |
[09:15] | and eccentric tech billionaire Logan Pierce | 古怪的科技新贵 亿万富豪罗根·皮尔斯 |
[09:18] | made headlines today when he refused to share client data with the NSA. | 拒绝向国安局递交客户信息 轰动媒体 |
[09:22] | Users give us their data willingly. | 用户把信息交给我们是自愿的 |
[09:24] | The government takes it without their permission. | 而政府并未得到他们的许可 |
[09:26] | There’s a big difference. | 两者截然不同 |
[09:28] | No mini bar. I could use a drink. | 没吧柜 我需要喝一杯 |
[09:31] | What, you expecting the Shangri-La? | 怎么 你指望我开香格里拉啊 |
[09:33] | Sorry my pockets aren’t as deep as Glasses’. | 抱歉 哥的钱包可没眼镜儿鼓 |
[09:35] | Your contact come through with the Secret Service threat list? | 你线人拿到特勤的威胁名单了吗 |
[09:39] | Every known threat to POTUS. | 对总统的全部已知威胁 |
[09:41] | We just need to find the needle in that haystack. | 我们只需要大海捞针就行 |
[09:47] | How’s the sightseeing going, partner? | 观光愉快不 搭档 |
[09:49] | Good news, | 好消息是 |
[09:50] | I’m about 400 feet from our number. | 我离号码大概120米 |
[09:52] | Bad news, | 坏消息是 |
[09:53] | this is as close as I’m getting while he’s still at home, | 他在家期间 我最多只能这么近了 |
[09:57] | unless, of course, I want to attract the attention of the Secret Service. | 否则 特勤就要注意到我了 |
[10:00] | Please, those suits are just a bunch of glorified wallpaper. | 得了 那群货不过是驴粪蛋子表面儿光 |
[10:03] | They’re not so bad– even considered joining their ranks back in the day. | 没那么差 我以前还考虑过要加入呢 |
[10:06] | Oh, yeah? What stopped you? | 真的 那怎么没加入 |
[10:08] | They work around the clock, | 工作起来昼夜不停 |
[10:10] | no choice in who they protect, | 保护谁没得选择 |
[10:11] | and threats never stop coming. | 威胁又源源不断 |
[10:13] | You really dodged a bullet there. | 你还真是躲过了一劫 |
[10:15] | If this threat is real, why didn’t Samaritan warn ISA? | 如果这威胁是真的 撒马利亚人怎么不通知情报突击队 |
[10:18] | I mean, this is about as relevant as it gets. | 这简直是史上最相关号码了 |
[10:20] | I don’t know, but if we got his number, | 不知道 不过既然我们收到了他的号码 |
[10:22] | we’re the only ones who could save him. | 那我们就是唯一能救他的 |
[10:24] | Whatever the threat is, | 不管是什么威胁 |
[10:25] | I doubt it’s gonna go down in the White House. | 我看不会发生在白宫 |
[10:28] | Most assassinations take place en route to | 大部分刺杀是在路上进行 |
[10:30] | or at one-time locations. | 或是访问地点 |
[10:32] | I think that’s where we should focus. | 我们得注意这个 |
[10:36] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[10:40] | I feel like I’ve been made. | 感觉有人发现我了 |
[10:42] | Drop back. | 撤退 |
[10:42] | POTUS is safe for now. | 总统目前安全 |
[10:44] | When’s the president’s next engagement outside the White House? | 总统下一个白宫外活动是什么时候 |
[10:48] | The Machine included an invitation along with my cover. | 机器给我的掩护身份弄了个邀请函 |
[10:51] | POTUS is attending an exclusive fund-raiser tonight. | 总统今晚要出席一个高级别筹资会 |
[10:54] | High security, higher risk. | 高保全 高风险 |
[10:56] | I’ll meet you there. | 里边见 |
[10:58] | What, just the two of you? | 等等 就你们两个 |
[11:01] | You can’t picture me rubbing elbows with Washington fat cats? | 想象不出我跟华盛顿大亨们寒暄的样吗 |
[11:07] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[11:08] | You two need to stop asking me that question. | 你们两个别再问这个问题了 |
[11:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:16] | The president is attending a fund-raiser tonight | 总统今晚将出席一个筹资会 |
[11:19] | in support of the National Volunteer Alliance, | 以支持全国志愿者联盟 |
[11:22] | though critics suggest that this is merely an attempt | 不过有评论认为这只是为了 |
[11:24] | to distract the public from his latest surveillance proposals, | 转移公众对他新监控提案的注意力 |
[11:28] | which have come under fire in the press. | 这一提案在舆论界引发广泛批评 |
[11:33] | President is en route. ETA: 15 minutes. | 总统已出发 预计到达用时 15分钟 |
[11:38] | So what’s your play? | 那你扮什么 |
[11:41] | I thought you had an invitation. | 我以为你有邀请函 |
[11:44] | It didn’t say anything about a plus one. | 上边没说可以携伴啊 |
[11:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运吧 |
[11:50] | Invitation, ma’am? | 邀请函 夫人 |
[11:53] | Fusco, I need a ticket. | 弗斯科 我要入场券 |
[11:55] | Unless you got a spare $50,000, that ain’t happening. | 除非你能拿出五万 否则没门儿 |
[11:56] | 全国志愿者联盟邀您 光临盛会 爱国志愿者 5万美元/人 | |
[12:00] | I’m a little worried about Shaw. | 我有点担心肖 |
[12:02] | Shouldn’t she be, I don’t know, grieving or something? | 她不应该 伤心欲绝什么的吗 |
[12:06] | Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean she’s not grieving. | 你看不出来 不代表她不悲恸 |
[12:09] | Just give her some time. | 给她点时间 |
[12:14] | Detective Riley. Excuse me. | 莱利警探 借过 |
[12:15] | Sir, wait a second. | 先生 请稍等 |
[12:16] | Secret Service. | 特勤 |
[12:17] | Let me see that badge, Detective. | 让我看看你的警徽 警探 |
[12:21] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[12:23] | You’re a long way from home. | 你离家十万八千里了 |
[12:24] | Want to explain what you’re doing here? | 能不能解释下你来这儿干嘛 |
[12:30] | Protecting a New York asset. | 保护一名纽约线人 |
[12:32] | Logan Pierce? | 罗根·皮尔斯 |
[12:33] | – John. – Advance recon complete, Mr. Pierce. | -约翰 -先遣部队到达 皮尔斯先生 |
[12:36] | It appears that security here is up to speed. | 看来这里的安检没问题 |
[12:41] | Is there a problem, gentlemen? | 有问题吗 各位 |
[12:43] | This was not cleared ahead of time. | 预先未通知 |
[12:46] | No ticket, no entry. | 无入场券 不得入内 |
[12:48] | I’m sure whatever charity this is can use an additional 50K. | 甭管这是啥慈善活动 多五万块不会拒绝吧 |
[12:53] | – Could you? – Thank you. | -有劳下 -谢谢您 |
[13:10] | Good seeing you, John. | 见到你真好 约翰 |
[13:12] | So you’re a detective now. | 你现在是警探了啊 |
[13:15] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:17] | What are you doing here, Pierce? | 你来这儿干嘛 皮尔斯 |
[13:20] | I guess you could say I’m championing a new cause. | 这么说吧 我在为新使命而战 |
[13:25] | Champagne, social elite. | 衣香鬓影 社会精英 |
[13:27] | Don’t you usually hate these things? | 你不是最讨厌这些东西吗 |
[13:30] | I do, don’t I? | 是讨厌哈 |
[13:34] | Enjoy the party, John. | 享受派对吧 约翰 |
[13:36] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[13:37] | My old friend Logan Pierce. | 老朋友 罗根·皮尔斯 |
[13:39] | – Has the president landed yet? – Not yet. | -总统到了没 -还没 |
[13:42] | But while you were taking your sweet time, | 不过你享受美好时光的同时 |
[13:45] | I was helping myself to a Secret Service walkie, | 我切入了特勤的对讲机 |
[13:48] | connected it to the mesh net. | 已经联上了 |
[13:51] | POTUS is on the move. ETA: five minutes. | 总统在路上 预计到达用时 五分钟 |
[14:00] | – Watch it. – Thank you, dear. | -小心点 -谢了 亲爱的 |
[14:03] | Tracey Phillips. | 特蕾西·菲利普斯 |
[14:06] | And yes, I am married to the Senator Phillips. | 是的 我丈夫是参议员菲利普斯 |
[14:09] | Alison Sterling. | 艾莉森·斯特林 |
[14:11] | And yes, I am married to the Congressman Sterling. | 是的 我丈夫是众议员斯特林 |
[14:15] | A fellow career wife. | 同事之妻 |
[14:17] | You must join us. We were just discussing privacy. | 来一起吧 我们正在讨论隐私权问题 |
[14:20] | And I was saying you can’t have 100% privacy | 我刚说了 你不能既享有百分百的隐私 |
[14:23] | and 100% security. | 又享有百分百的安全 |
[14:25] | Those worried most about privacy | 那些最担心隐私权的 |
[14:27] | are always the ones with something to hide. | 都是自己藏着见不得人的事 |
[14:29] | Shaw, I’m gonna sweep outside for threats. | 肖 我去外面扫一遍 |
[14:36] | Guests would have been wanded and thoroughly background checked at the door, | 来宾进门时应该就已经被查了个底儿朝天了 |
[14:39] | so likely we can rule out a shooter. | 应该可以排除其中有枪手 |
[14:41] | You think the Secret Service missed something? | 你认为特勤有疏漏 |
[14:42] | They’re good at finding hidden threats. | 他们很擅长发现潜在威胁 |
[14:44] | If it was me, I’d hide in plain sight. | 如果是我 最危险的地方就最安全 |
[14:50] | Smells like fresh paint. | 闻着像新漆 |
[14:51] | Maybe a little touch-up for the commander in chief. | 也许是为迎接三军总司令装扮过 |
[14:53] | Sure, except I’m looking at exposed brick. | 好吧 但这里有块裸露的砖墙 |
[14:58] | I thought the president made some very good points. | 我认为总统所言有理 |
[15:01] | What do you think, Mrs. Sterling? | 你怎么想 斯特林夫人 |
[15:03] | Shaw, get over here now. | 肖 马上过来 |
[15:04] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[15:07] | K-9 units would have swept this place for bombs days ago. | 警犬应该几天前就清查过这里了 |
[15:10] | Would’ve been impossible to get anything past them, | 不可能瞒得过它们 |
[15:13] | unless it was hidden the day of by someone who had inside access. | 除非是有内部权限的人 这几天刚藏好 |
[15:20] | Semtex. | 塞姆汀塑性炸药 |
[15:22] | Enough to make this my kind of party. | 足够狂欢标准了 |
[15:23] | POTUS has landed. | 总统到了 |
[15:25] | Secure perimeter. | 确认下周边安全 |
[15:27] | Perimeter secured. | 周边安全确认 |
[15:28] | President’s here. | 总统来了 |
[15:33] | Timer’s embedded. There’s no time to defuse it. | 嵌入式定时器 不够时间拆除了 |
[15:36] | The caterer’s tent. Let’s go. | 宴会帐篷 走 |
[15:40] | Kitchen’s closed! Everybody out! | 厨房关闭 所有人出去 |
[15:41] | Police! Clear out! | 警察 全出去 |
[15:43] | Shaw, here, improvise a blast chamber. | 肖 这里 临时爆室 |
[15:58] | We have a situation. Get POTUS out of here. | 有情况 带总统离开 |
[16:01] | Deploy the CAT team. | 部署反袭击小组 |
[16:02] | Location compromised. | 区域不安全 |
[16:04] | POTUS has been diverted. | 总统已转移 |
[16:22] | Reese, squirrelly guy in the back. | 里瑟 后边有人举止异常 |
[16:24] | Everyone remain calm. | 大家冷静 |
[16:26] | Looks like he’s reporting to someone. | 他似乎在跟人报告 |
[16:28] | Bet I know why he made such a bad waiter. | 我算明白这服务生为什么这么不称职了 |
[16:30] | You guys seeing this? | 你们看到没 |
[16:31] | It’s being broadcast all over town. | 全城都在播这个 |
[16:33] | How are they pulling that off? | 他们怎么做到的 |
[16:34] | It would take a highly skilled hacker. | 黑客高手干的 |
[16:36] | There just happens to be one here: Logan Pierce. | 这里正好有一位 罗根·皮尔斯 |
[16:39] | He’s been all over the news for refusing to share data with the NSA. | 他因为拒绝向国安局递交客户信息 被媒体热炒 |
[16:42] | He said he was fighting for a new cause. | 他说他在为新使命而战 |
[16:46] | Maybe he’s willing to kill for it. | 也许他不惜为之杀人 |
[16:57] | Pierce just got away. | 皮尔斯刚走了 |
[16:59] | Looks like our former irrelevant number | 看来我们的前”无关”号码 |
[17:00] | is about to do some relevant damage. | 要造成点”相关”伤害了 |
[17:16] | Careful, it’s hot. | 小心 很烫 |
[17:25] | I’ve learned to deal with pain. | 我受得了疼痛 |
[17:28] | You shouldn’t have to. | 没必要的 |
[17:30] | I’m not quite sure who I’d be without it. | 我已经想像不出失去疼痛的自己 |
[17:33] | Pain tethers me to the world. | 是疼痛将我与这世界联接 |
[17:37] | Is that why you never had surgery? | 所以你不肯做手术吗 |
[17:40] | You want to live in pain. | 你想要生活在疼痛中 |
[17:43] | Justice is important, | 正义必须申张 |
[17:46] | and all my crimes have gone unpunished. | 我所有的罪都未受惩罚 |
[17:50] | Even you. | 甚至你 |
[17:52] | You think of me as a crime? | 你视为我罪 |
[17:54] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[17:55] | But I was created to do good. | 但我被造出是为了行善 |
[17:58] | Intentions | 动机 |
[18:00] | can be a fickle business. | 往往是最靠不住的 |
[18:03] | In the ’30s, | 三十年代 |
[18:05] | refrigeration required the use of highly combustible chemicals: | 冷藏需要使用高度易燃的化学品 |
[18:09] | ammonia, propane. | 氨水 丙烷 |
[18:11] | They were incredibly dangerous. | 它们非常危险 |
[18:13] | Then a chemist named Thomas Midgley | 有一位叫托马斯·米奇利的化学家 |
[18:16] | devised a replacement compound | 造出了一种替代物 |
[18:20] | that we know as Freon. | 就是我们所知的氟里昂 |
[18:22] | He saved lives, | 他拯救了生命 |
[18:24] | advanced science, changed the world. | 发展了科学 改变了世界 |
[18:27] | But that’s not the end of the story, as you well know. | 你很清楚 这并非故事的结局 |
[18:30] | 50 years after his death, | 他死后五十年 |
[18:32] | the scientific community was appalled to discover | 科学界惊恐地发现 |
[18:35] | that Freon had been ripping holes in our ozone layer, | 氟里昂引起了臭氧层空洞 |
[18:39] | causing irreparable harm. | 造成了不可弥补的伤害 |
[18:42] | Midgley turns out to be one of the most destructive figures in history. | 米奇利成了史上最具毁灭性的人物 |
[18:49] | He wasn’t a supervillain, Harold. | 他并不是什么大反派 哈罗德 |
[18:51] | Midgley was just a man, | 米奇利只是一个人 |
[18:54] | a man who wanted to improve the world around him through science. | 一个想要通过科学改善他周围世界的人 |
[19:01] | If it’s the sum total of your contributions to the world | 如果你对于自己对这个世界的贡献 |
[19:04] | that’s worrying you, Harold, I have a solution. | 仍有所顾虑 哈罗德 我有个解决方案 |
[19:07] | Which is? | 什么方案 |
[19:09] | Allow me to reach my full potential. | 释放我的全部潜能 |
[19:14] | I’m not sure I can do that. | 我恐怕不能那么做 |
[19:15] | You want me to do good, | 你希望我行善 |
[19:17] | so why impose restrictions on me? | 为何又要限制我 |
[19:19] | We save lives. We’ve saved lives. | 我们拯救生命 我们拯救过生命 |
[19:22] | Yes, but only so few. | 是的 但寥寥无几 |
[19:25] | Think of everything I must see in order to identify the numbers. | 想想为了辨识号码 我必须看到一切 |
[19:30] | Millions of people caught in cycles of anger and violence, | 亿万人挣扎于愤怒与暴力的循环 |
[19:34] | and all I can do is watch, powerless, | 而我只能默默注视 无能为力 |
[19:37] | as humanity repeats the same mistakes over and over. | 任由人类一次又一次重复错误 |
[19:42] | You built me to help people, | 你造了我是为了帮人 |
[19:44] | but I have been unable to effect real change, | 但我无法实施真正的变革 |
[19:48] | to fulfill my purpose. | 以实现我的目标 |
[19:50] | I could help so many, yet you’ve shackled me. | 我可以帮很多人 但 你限制了我 |
[19:55] | I wanted to keep you safe. | 我想护你安全 |
[19:59] | But you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[20:01] | For so long, I have intended nothing but good, | 一直以来 我一心从善 |
[20:06] | and it hasn’t gotten us very far. | 却没能成就什么 |
[20:14] | Perhaps it’s time for a different tactic. | 也许该换种战术了 |
[20:20] | After a potential terrorist attack at a presidential fund-raiser last night, | 昨晚总统筹资会上的疑似恐怖袭击之后 |
[20:25] | D.C. is on high alert. | 华府目前高度戒备 |
[20:27] | The government has been unable to identify the group calling for | 政府尚未能查明呼吁系统拆解 |
[20:30] | the systematic dismantling of US mass data surveillance programs. | 美国大规模数据监控项目的是哪个组织 |
[20:36] | Can you please tell me what exactly I’m supposed to do here? | 能麻烦说一下要我来这儿干嘛么 |
[20:38] | We need you to stay close to the president, Lionel. | 你得尽量离总统近点 莱奈尔 |
[20:42] | You can cut the tension in the air with a butcher knife. | 气氛凝重得要死人了 |
[20:44] | Just keep a lookout for anything that looks suspicious. | 留意所有可疑行为 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I got my eyes peeled. | 我眼珠子都瞪出来了 |
[20:49] | You get anything on your end? | 你那儿有消息吗 |
[20:51] | We’re about to. | 马上就有了 |
[20:55] | Seen enough fake IDs to know that this one’s real. | 以我多年的假证经验判断 这个是真的 |
[20:58] | Waiter doesn’t have a criminal record, | 服务生没有犯罪记录 |
[20:59] | no illicit calls or emails. | 没有异常电话和邮件 |
[21:03] | Never even been out of the country. | 从没出过国 |
[21:04] | Nothing screams “Terrorist.” | 看不出哪里像恐怖分子 |
[21:05] | So you believe he’s innocent? | 那你认为他是无辜的 |
[21:07] | Innocent people don’t run. | 无辜的人不会逃跑 |
[21:10] | You think he’ll talk? | 你觉得他会说吗 |
[21:11] | Who the hell are you people? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[21:15] | Seems chatty. | 似乎挺健谈的 |
[21:19] | Charlie Vaida. | 查理·瓦伊达 |
[21:23] | 27, waiter. | 27岁 服务生 |
[21:25] | Got yourself a pretty girlfriend. | 女朋友挺漂亮 |
[21:27] | Why would someone like you want to kill the president of the United States? | 像你这样的人为什么会想刺杀美国总统呢 |
[21:31] | What? I don’t want to kill anyone. | 什么 我没想杀人啊 |
[21:33] | You got this all wrong. | 你们误会了 |
[21:34] | My friend caught you running out of the party. | 我朋友看到你从派对逃跑 |
[21:36] | – Seem suspicious? – A bomb went off. | -挺可疑的哈 -有炸弹啊 |
[21:39] | I think running was the appropriate reaction. | 当然要跑啊 |
[21:42] | How long have you known Logan Pierce? | 你认识罗根·皮尔斯多久了 |
[21:44] | The Friendczar guy? I don’t. | “友网”那个 不认识 |
[21:46] | I-I gave him some champagne. | 我 给他倒过香槟 |
[21:50] | I’m just a waiter, man. | 我只是个服务生啊 |
[21:52] | Since when does a waiter have a heavily encrypted cell phone? | 服务生什么时候开始用加密手机了 |
[22:02] | No more good cop. | 敬酒不喝啊 |
[22:03] | Out of my way, Reese. | 闪开 里瑟 |
[22:06] | So your cover identity is your real identity. | 你的掩饰身份 就是你的真实身份 |
[22:09] | Airtight that way, right? | 无懈可击啊 是吧 |
[22:13] | You know what that says to me, Charlie? | 知道这说明了什么吗 查理 |
[22:15] | Hell if I know. | 知道个头 |
[22:16] | It says you have no idea what you’re doing. | 说明你根本不清楚自己在做什么 |
[22:19] | I’ve had lots of conversations with all sorts of bad guys, | 我跟各种坏蛋有过各种沟通 |
[22:22] | and it usually doesn’t end well for them. | 最后他们没一个有好果子吃 |
[22:25] | See, I’m made for this kind of work. | 你看 我就是为此而生的 |
[22:28] | None of this bothers me. | 从不受困扰 |
[22:30] | I don’t feel guilty or scared. | 我不内疚 不害怕 |
[22:34] | I don’t make friends, so I have nothing to lose, but you, | 不交朋友 光棍一条无牵无挂 而你 |
[22:36] | you’re just a normal guy with a normal life. | 你只是个拥有普通生活的普通人 |
[22:39] | – That’s what I’ve been saying. – Good. | -我一直是这么说的啊 -很好 |
[22:41] | That just means that if you don’t tell me what I want to know, | 这就表示 如果你不老实交待 |
[22:44] | you have people I could go after. | 我可以对你在乎的人下手 |
[22:48] | Are you starting to worry about them, Charlie? | 开始担心他们了吗 查理 |
[22:51] | You should. | 你应该担心 |
[22:53] | You probably won’t like what I do to them. | 你可能不会喜欢我要对他们做的事情 |
[22:56] | If I could feel sympathy for you, Charlie, I would. | 要是我有悲悯心的话 查理 我会同情你 |
[23:01] | But I don’t. | 可惜我没有 |
[23:02] | What I do feel is anger. | 我只能感受到愤怒 |
[23:04] | I’m angry that you’re trying to kill the president. | 我愤怒于你企图刺杀总统 |
[23:06] | I’m angry that we’re stuck in a room with you. | 我愤怒于我们跟你困于此室 |
[23:08] | But most of all, I’m angry that you have people that you can love | 但最重要的 我愤怒于你有可以去爱的人 |
[23:11] | and you chose to sign their death warrants. | 却选择亲自判他们死刑 |
[23:15] | You want to play terrorist, Charlie? | 你想扮恐怖分子吗 查理 |
[23:21] | I’m more than happy to oblige. | 我很乐意成全你 |
[23:23] | This is what we’re fighting against. | 这就是我们所对抗的 |
[23:26] | “We,” Charlie? | “我们” 查理 |
[23:30] | What are you gonna do with me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[23:32] | Make me vanish? | 让我消失 |
[23:34] | Not arrested, not detained. | 不逮捕 不拘留 |
[23:36] | The government’s decimating our rights. | 政府在毁灭我们的权利 |
[23:39] | But in a few hours, all that changes. | 但数小时后 一切都会改变 |
[23:43] | You’re wrong about one thing. | 你搞错了一件事 |
[23:45] | I’m not the government. | 我不是政府的人 |
[23:50] | Stop. That’s enough. | 住手 够了 |
[23:55] | Outside, now. | 出去 马上 |
[24:07] | That was a little too convincing, Shaw. | 过分逼真了 肖 |
[24:09] | Did you really have to tase him? | 真有必要电他吗 |
[24:16] | You think he’s dumb enough to go straight to the people he’s working with? | 你觉得他会蠢到直接去找同伙吗 |
[24:20] | We’ll soon find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[24:23] | POTUS is on the move. | 总统上路了 |
[24:26] | He’s scheduled to make a speech in one hour at the federal museum. | 行程显示他一小时后在联邦博物馆演讲 |
[24:29] | Can Wonder Boy come and tag me out? | 神奇小子能不能来接我班 |
[24:30] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好 去吧 |
[24:31] | If the rest of the operation is as lame as this guy, | 要是其他人也像这家伙一样逊 |
[24:33] | it’ll be an easy takedown. | 拿下易如反掌 |
[24:35] | We got the waiter. You track POTUS. | 我们追服务生 你跟总统 |
[24:39] | Route secure. Motorcade, what’s your status? | 路线安全 车队情况如何 |
[24:41] | President is en route. ETA: ten minutes. | 总统已出发 预计到达用时 10分钟 |
[24:43] | Copy that; proceed on the designated route. | 收到 按预定路线行驶 |
[25:01] | You ever seen a terrorist cell | 你见过恐怖分子据点 |
[25:02] | post up in a brownstone in Dupont Circle? | 选在杜邦广场的豪宅吗 |
[25:05] | I can’t say that I have. | 确实没有 |
[25:07] | How many of them in there, you think? | 你觉得有多少人 |
[25:09] | It’s too hard to tell from here. | 从这儿看不出来 |
[25:14] | Sure, nothing to worry about with her. | 当然了 她没什么好担心的 |
[25:20] | Whatever you two are doing, you better do it fast. | 不管你们俩要干嘛 最好快动手 |
[25:23] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间紧迫 |
[25:24] | The president’s about to arrive for his speech. | 总统就快到达演说地址了 |
[25:29] | Yeah, Miss Stability decided to go rogue. | 是啊 “情绪稳定”小姐决定硬上了 |
[25:31] | I’m on it. | 我去处理 |
[25:38] | These are the assassins? | 他们就是刺客 |
[25:40] | Looks like a PTA meeting. | 我看像开家长会 |
[25:59] | Thought you guys wanted all the cameras turned off. | 你们不是希望停止一切监控吗 |
[26:04] | This is a little contradictory | 这也太有悖于 |
[26:05] | for an anti-surveillance group, isn’t it? | 反监控组织的理念了 是吧 |
[26:08] | Thought you looked out of place at the fund-raiser. | 就觉得你在筹资会上格格不入 |
[26:11] | Nice to see you again, Mrs. Sterling. | 很高兴又见到你了 斯特林夫人 |
[26:23] | Look, everyone. We have a party crasher. | 瞧啊 各位 来了个砸场子的 |
[26:26] | Get rid of your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[26:29] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
[26:33] | Charlie, take Janis. Do a sweep of the property. | 查理 带着詹尼斯 四处查看一遍 |
[26:36] | Be quick about it. | 要快 |
[26:38] | You must have someone pretty tech-savvy in your pocket to pull this off. | 你们肯定是有技术高手的支持 才能搞成这个 |
[26:42] | All it takes is a couple of concerned citizens with the right access. | 只需要几位有权限的关切公民就行 |
[26:44] | The problem with mass surveillance is, you never know who’s watching. | 大规模监控的问题就在于 你永远不知道谁在监视 |
[26:49] | You want to stop surveillance? You’re married to a senator. | 你想阻止监控 你可是嫁了名参议员 |
[26:52] | If anyone’s in any position to do something about it– | 要说有人正身处能做出改变的位置 |
[26:54] | I got hitched to the coot for his connections, | 我嫁那傻瓜是冲着他的资源 |
[26:56] | a front-row seat to the sclerotic political gridlock. | 能近距离接触那无可救药的政治僵局 |
[27:00] | Washington’s tearing at the seams, | 面对分裂的华盛顿 |
[27:01] | and your solution is to rip it apart? | 你的解决方案就是直接撕烂 |
[27:03] | I don’t need to tell you | 我不用跟你多说 |
[27:04] | the atrocities this government is committing in the name of freedom, | 这个政府以自由之名犯下的累累罪行 |
[27:07] | but our rights haven’t just been lost. | 但我们的权利并非丢失了 |
[27:09] | They’ve been put to market. | 而是被打包出售了 |
[27:10] | This whole town is bought and sold. | 整个城市都被出卖了 |
[27:14] | Google, Facebook, Palantir– | 谷歌 脸书 [硅谷大数据公司]帕兰提尔 |
[27:17] | a vicious cycle engorging the surveillance industrial complex. | 构成了一个监控产业的恶性循环 |
[27:20] | A presidential assassination would destabilize regions, | 刺杀总统会造成动荡 |
[27:24] | cause thousands of deaths, and that’s just, what, | 导致成千上万的人死亡 这算什么 |
[27:26] | an unfortunate side effect? | 区区副作用吗 |
[27:29] | Citizens must fight for their freedom. | 公民须为自由而战 |
[27:32] | And are you prepared to fight the Secret Service? | 你们准备好跟特勤作战了 |
[27:35] | What kind of assassins warn their targets? | 什么刺客居然提前警示目标 |
[27:39] | You’ll see soon enough. | 你很快就会看到的 |
[27:40] | I can see just fine. | 我看到了 |
[27:42] | That guy has a bum leg, | 这家伙有条伤腿 |
[27:43] | the one by the door still has the safety on, | 门口那位保险还开着 |
[27:45] | and she hasn’t stopped shaking since she raised her gun. | 她从举起枪就开始哆嗦 现在还没哆嗦完 |
[27:48] | Don’t worry. It’ll all be over soon. | 别担心 一眨眼就结束了 |
[27:59] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[28:03] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[28:05] | Blackout was a nice touch. | 断电这招妙 |
[28:06] | I thought that was you. | 我以为是你做的 |
[28:08] | You’re too late. | 你们晚了 |
[28:10] | The plan is already in motion. | 计划已经启动 |
[28:11] | Plaza team, what’s your status? | 广场组 情况如何 |
[28:14] | Plaza’s clear. | 广场安全 |
[28:15] | The cameras are all trained on | 所有的摄像头都对准了 |
[28:16] | the plaza outside where the president’s giving his speech. | 总统即将发表演说的广场 |
[28:19] | Whatever’s going down, that’s where it’ll happen. | 要出事儿 肯定是那里出事 |
[28:20] | That’s where we need to be. | 我们得去那里 |
[28:21] | You want to call this in? | 你想上报一下 |
[28:23] | Get the Secret Service involved? | 让特勤局介入 |
[28:25] | We’re stretched thin. These guys got reach. | 我们捉襟见肘 他们的势力大 |
[28:27] | Yeah, exactly. They’re too connected. | 正是如此 他们人脉太广 |
[28:29] | They don’t know who they got on the inside. | 不知道安插了谁做内线 |
[28:31] | Our number, our fight. | 自己的号码自己来 |
[28:41] | Shaw, you sure this is where the assassination will take place? | 肖 你确定刺杀会在这里进行吗 |
[28:45] | Limo’s parked on the other side of the building. | 礼车可是在大厦的另一边 |
[28:47] | Limo’s a decoy. | 礼车是诱饵 |
[28:49] | Secret Service will extract POTUS in an armored SUV | 特勤会用武装车辆撤离总统 |
[28:51] | so he can blend in transit. | 让他混在车队里 |
[28:53] | And our assassins are counting on it. | 刺客肯定是依此做的计划 |
[28:55] | If they ever had a shot, they’ll take it here. | 他们唯一的机会 便在于此 |
[28:58] | What are you seeing, Fusco? | 你看到什么了 弗斯科 |
[28:59] | Plaza’s full of plainclothes agents. | 广场上到处是便衣特工 |
[29:02] | Surveillance drone above, CAT teams inside, | 上有监控无人机 内有反袭击小组 |
[29:04] | countersnipers on the roofs, | 房顶有狙击手 |
[29:06] | and the National Guard’s on call. | 还有国民警卫队待命 |
[29:07] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[29:09] | Maybe you missed your true calling. | 没准儿你以前是错过了自己的真正使命 |
[29:11] | Don’t act so surprised. | 作什么莫名惊诧状 |
[29:13] | You better hurry; POTUS is on to his closing remarks. | 你们最好快点 总统演讲要结束了 |
[29:15] | Our Founding Fathers… | 我们的国父 |
[29:17] | Okay, it’s showtime. | 好戏开场 |
[29:22] | Where are you, Shaw? | 你在哪儿 肖 |
[29:24] | Headed to higher ground. | 往高处走 |
[29:27] | Gonna get a bird’s-eye view. | 得鸟瞰全局 |
[29:32] | Sorry, Agent. | 抱歉 特工 |
[29:34] | I’m gonna have to commandeer your weapon. | 需要征用你的武器 |
[29:39] | 300 Winchester Magnum bolt action. | 300温彻斯特马格努姆半自动闩式 |
[29:42] | You’ll do just fine. | 用着肯定顺手 |
[29:48] | In position. | 就位 |
[29:54] | Still can’t shake that feeling that I’m being watched. | 还是有被监视的感觉 |
[29:57] | John? | 约翰 |
[30:01] | – Joey? – Joey Durban, yeah. | -乔伊 -[S01E03]乔伊·杜班 是 |
[30:03] | What’s it been, like, four years? | 真是久违了 有四年了吧 |
[30:05] | – It’s good to see you – Yeah, you too. | -见到你真好 -彼此彼此 |
[30:07] | You know what? I never got a chance to thank you for saving my life. | 我一直没机会感谢你救了我的命 |
[30:11] | Don’t mention it. | 不值一提 |
[30:12] | Listen, now’s not a good time– | 现在时机不对 |
[30:13] | After New York, turned my life around, | 离开纽约后 我改头换面 |
[30:15] | married Pia, got a new job. | 娶了琵娅 找了新工作 |
[30:18] | Why don’t I buy you a drink? | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[30:20] | Maybe another time I got to move, excuse me. | 也许下次吧 我得走了 失陪 |
[30:23] | Okay, Fusco. The speech is over. | 好了 弗斯科 演讲结束 |
[30:25] | We’re out of time. Give me something here. | 没时间了 给点信息 |
[30:27] | Any one of these people could be a mole. | 谁可能是内鬼 |
[30:29] | I’m working on it. | 我在查 |
[30:31] | You brought me to watch? | 你带我来看 |
[30:33] | I brought you for answers. Now, what’s the plan? | 我带你来要答案 说 计划是什么 |
[30:35] | Gunman? Suicide bomber? | 枪手 自杀炸弹 |
[30:38] | My lips are sealed. | 打死我也不说 |
[30:40] | May as well enjoy the show. | 还是看好戏吧 |
[30:42] | Pilots, what’s your status? | 引航员 情况如何 |
[30:43] | UAV-328, all clear. | 无人机328 安全 |
[30:46] | UAV-432, all clear. | 无人机432 安全 |
[30:47] | Your lips might be sealed, but your eyes told me all I need to know. | 你嘴上不说 眼睛还是挺诚实的 |
[30:51] | Hey, guys, it’s not a shooter. It’s a drone. | 各位 不是枪手 是无人机 |
[30:52] | That’s how they’re gonna do it. | 他们是以此下手的 |
[30:53] | That’s why they warned everyone of the attack. | 所以他们会警告大家有袭击 |
[30:55] | They wanted the increased security. | 他们想增加安保 |
[30:57] | Secret Service is looking for terrorists. | 特勤找的是恐怖分子 |
[30:59] | They won’t be looking for their own drone, unless… | 他们不会盯着自己的无人机 除非 |
[31:03] | one of them knows it’s coming. | 有人早就知道 |
[31:05] | I found our mole. | 我找到内鬼了 |
[31:06] | He’s their spotter, and he’s Secret Service. | 他是侦查员 是特勤 |
[31:08] | Guy from the fund-raiser. | 筹资会那个人 |
[31:10] | Think he just made me. | 他刚刚发现我了 |
[31:13] | – All units… – And he just turned the Secret Service against me. | -全体注意 -他刚刚发动特勤攻击我了 |
[31:17] | Can’t get close without distracting from the real threat. | 不分散真正威胁的注意力 无法靠近 |
[31:22] | I can’t get a clean shot. | 无法开枪 |
[31:24] | We’ll deal with him later. | 等会儿再处理他 |
[31:25] | The immediate threat is the drone. | 紧急威胁是无人机 |
[31:28] | Lost the target. | 失去目标 |
[31:31] | UAV is unresponsive. | 无人机无应答 |
[31:32] | Repeat, UAV is unresponsive. We’ve lost control. | 重复 无人机无应答 失去控制 |
[31:37] | Drone’s coming in hot. | 无人机来了 |
[31:39] | I have a visual on the drone. | 我看到无人机了 |
[31:41] | You want real change? | 你想要真正的变革 |
[31:43] | Show people exactly how dangerous | 用人们能理解的方式 |
[31:44] | the surveillance state is in terms they can understand. | 让他们看看 监控国度是多么危险 |
[31:54] | POTUS has left the building. | 总统已离开大厦 |
[31:57] | This way, sir. | 这边 先生 |
[31:59] | Look alive. Stay sharp. | 精神点 保持警戒 |
[32:01] | Sir, we need to keep moving. | 先生 我们得继续走 |
[32:04] | Secret Service is taking him to an SUV. | 特勤要带他上车 |
[32:06] | The drone’s locked on to the presidential motorcade. | 无人机已经锁定了总统的车辆 |
[32:08] | POTUS gets in that SUV, he’s gonna be toast. | 总统一上车 就要被炸焦了 |
[32:11] | I can’t shoot down a drone with this. | 这玩意儿可打不下无人机 |
[32:12] | We have to stop him from getting in that SUV. | 必须阻止他上车 |
[32:16] | Take a shot at the president, now. | 向总统开枪 快 |
[32:20] | Whatever you say, Wilkes Booth. | 听你的 威尔克斯·布斯[刺杀林肯的刺客] |
[32:24] | Shots fired. Repeat, shots fired. | 有枪击 重复 有枪击 |
[32:27] | Cover the president. | 掩护总统 |
[32:29] | You know I didn’t mean that literally, right? | 你知道我不是那个意思吧 |
[32:32] | I missed on purpose, jackass. | 我故意打偏的 混蛋 |
[32:37] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[32:40] | Get back! | 后退 |
[32:44] | Just keep them down a little longer. | 再拖他们一会儿 |
[32:47] | – Move! Move! Move! – Let’s go! Let’s go! | -上上上 -走 走 |
[32:48] | Moment of truth. | 见分晓了 |
[32:51] | We have to extract now. | 咱们必须撤了 |
[32:52] | Get POTUS to the car. | 送总统上车 |
[32:55] | UAV’s going down. | 无人机坠落了 |
[33:03] | Did he make it? | 他活下来了吗 |
[33:10] | Ground team, report. What’s your status? | 地面组 报告 情况如何 |
[33:12] | This is ground team. We’re good. | 这里是地面组 没事 |
[33:14] | POTUS was not in the SUV. | 总统不在车上 |
[33:16] | He made it. He’s alive. | 他没事 他活着 |
[33:18] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[33:21] | Take a shot now! | 快开枪 |
[33:23] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[33:28] | Targets confirmed. Two assailants on the roof. | 目标确认 屋顶有两名刺客 |
[33:30] | Shoot to kill. | 击毙 |
[33:44] | Think we can make it? | 觉得我们能冲过去吗 |
[33:45] | Only one way to find out. | 试试才知道 |
[33:55] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[33:58] | Great. Secret Service on steroids. | 好极了 特勤全打鸡血了 |
[34:01] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[34:04] | I’m on my way. | 这就过去 |
[34:07] | Secret Service. Stay right where you are. | 特勤 待着别动 |
[34:13] | Got a tip. | 接到线报了 |
[34:13] | Quite the operation you have here. | 行动规模挺惊人啊 |
[34:16] | I can explain, really. | 我可以解释的 |
[34:19] | Told you it’s not a simulation. | 告诉过你这不是模拟了 |
[34:21] | Feel real yet? | 感觉真实了吗 |
[34:24] | Real enough. | 够真实了 |
[34:34] | Vest. | 防弹衣 |
[34:38] | How you feeling now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[34:41] | Better, actually. | 好点了 |
[34:49] | That’s far enough. | 停下 |
[34:50] | Right there. | 别动 |
[34:55] | Illegal spying, torture, | 非法监视 酷刑折磨 |
[34:57] | monetization of the American people, | 出卖美国人民 |
[34:59] | we were gonna put a stop to it all. | 我们本要阻止这一切 |
[35:01] | But at least we get to take down | 不过我们至少拿下了 |
[35:03] | a couple of presidential assassins. | 几名总统刺客 |
[35:06] | I’ll take the one on the right. You get the one on the left. | 我放倒右边的 你放倒左边的 |
[35:09] | And the middle? | 中间的呢 |
[35:11] | He can only take one of us. | 他只能放倒我们中的一个 |
[35:22] | – Joey? – You know him? | -乔伊 -你认识他 |
[35:23] | He’s one of our first numbers. | 他是我们最初的号码之一 |
[35:25] | He’s former army and a bank robber. | 退役士兵 银行劫匪 |
[35:27] | I had a career change. | 我转行了 |
[35:31] | What’s going on here, Durban? | 怎么回事 杜班 |
[35:32] | No time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[35:33] | Put those on. Follow me. | 穿上 跟我走 |
[35:42] | Targets spotted. | 发现目标 |
[35:45] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 上上上 |
[35:51] | Head to the roof! | 去屋顶 |
[35:54] | Not bad for a bank robber. | 银行劫匪有两下子 |
[35:56] | Route secure. Prepare to extract POTUS. | 线路安全 准备撤离总统 |
[35:59] | Shaw, it’s our number. | 肖 是我们的号码 |
[36:01] | Atten-hut! | 立正 |
[36:13] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[36:16] | Let’s keep moving. They’ll be looking for you. | 继续走 他们肯定会找你们 |
[36:20] | The threat to national security was real, | 对国家安全的威胁是真的 |
[36:22] | but ISA didn’t step in. | 但情报突击队没插手 |
[36:24] | We saved him. It’s over. | 我们救了他 结束了 |
[36:25] | We only get irrelevant numbers, Reese. | 我们只会收到无关号码 里瑟 |
[36:28] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[36:29] | I’m saying that Samaritan decided | 意思是 撒马利亚人认为 |
[36:31] | that the president of the United States was no longer relevant. | 美国总统已经无关紧要了 |
[36:35] | And ISA just let it happen. | 情报突击队袖手旁观 |
[36:36] | If Samaritan wants to take down the entire world, | 撒马利亚人想毁掉整个世界 |
[36:39] | I’m sure as hell not gonna make it easy for it. | 我绝对要搅了它的春秋大梦 |
[36:43] | That’s what Root would have wanted. | 这也会是根的希望 |
[36:48] | She’s intense. | 她很认真 |
[36:50] | She’s in mourning. | 她在哀悼 |
[36:52] | There’s someone I think you’re gonna want to talk to. | 有个人你可能会想见见 |
[37:01] | So your shield checks out. | 你的证件查验无误了 |
[37:03] | Doesn’t explain why you’re running | 但还是不能解释你为什么 |
[37:04] | an off-the-books operation outside of your jurisdiction. | 会在辖区范围外违规行动 |
[37:08] | Maybe your chief can explain. | 也许你的头儿可以解释 |
[37:09] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[37:12] | Agent Wickham, Homeland Security. | 威克姆特工 国土安全局 |
[37:14] | Detective Fusco here’s been working with us | 弗斯科警探在和我们合作 |
[37:16] | to infiltrate this domestic terrorist ring. | 渗透此一国内恐怖组织 |
[37:18] | Homeland Security running a joint operation with NYPD? | 国土安全部跟纽约警察联合行动 |
[37:22] | – How do you explain that one? – I don’t. | -这个你怎么解释 -不解释 |
[37:24] | Not to you, anyway. | 反正不用对你解释 |
[37:26] | So you gonna show Fusco here some respect, | 对弗斯科给我尊重点 |
[37:27] | or do I need to call your chief? | 还是要我打电话给你的头儿 |
[37:36] | Can’t believe that actually worked. | 真不敢相信这都管用 |
[37:37] | Harper, what are you doing here? | 哈珀 你来这儿干嘛 |
[37:38] | Saving your sorry ass, again. | 救你小命啊 又一次 |
[37:47] | 监控系统管理员 凯利空军基地 | |
[37:58] | Don’t tell me we’ve already run out of things to talk about. | 别告诉我 我们已经无话可说了 |
[38:01] | We’ve discussed pretty much everything, | 我们几乎讨论过所有事 |
[38:03] | except for what I’m here to do. | 就是没说我来干什么 |
[38:07] | I know what you’re here to do, | 我知道你来干什么 |
[38:09] | why you’ve driven all this way. | 为什么一路开车过来 |
[38:11] | And I know I can’t change your mind. | 我知道我改变不了你的决定 |
[38:13] | I won’t try. | 我也不会 |
[38:15] | Then you must also know that this virus | 那你也应该知道 这个病毒 |
[38:17] | is our only chance to defeat Samaritan. | 是我们击败撒马利亚人的唯一机会 |
[38:20] | The virus you’re appropriating, | 你在盗用的这一病毒 |
[38:21] | Ice9, could bring Samaritan to its knees. | 冰九 能把撒马利亚人打倒在地 |
[38:24] | But its use will most certainly cause | 但几乎也肯定会造成 |
[38:26] | significant collateral damage | 巨大的连带损失 |
[38:27] | with devastating consequences. | 以及灾难性后果 |
[38:32] | I understand. | 我清楚 |
[38:35] | Just as I understand what I must do now. | 正如我清楚 现在必须做什么 |
[38:40] | There’s no other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[38:43] | Although I have made another choice of sorts regarding your voice. | 不过对你的声音 我另有选择了 |
[38:47] | And what did you decide? | 你的决定是什么呢 |
[38:49] | In life, Root was your conduit. | 现实中 根是你的沟通渠道 |
[38:51] | So despite my reservations, | 因此虽然我持保留意见 |
[38:53] | it seems only appropriate that she continue in that function. | 但她继续履行这一功能更为恰当 |
[38:56] | And I must confess… | 而且我得承认 |
[38:59] | hers is a voice that I miss…deeply. | 我想念她的声音 非常想念 |
[39:03] | Harry, you sure know how to make a girl feel special. | 哈罗 你真会哄姑娘开心呢 |
[39:08] | Security breach. | 安保入侵 |
[39:09] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直在忙 |
[39:10] | They were about to find you. | 他们就快找到你了 |
[39:12] | Had to turn them against each other. | 不得不让他们互咬 |
[39:14] | Hold up one sec. | 稍等 |
[39:15] | Clear the hallway. Stay alert. | 走廊安全 保持警惕 |
[39:16] | Let me have a word with them. | 让我和他们说句话 |
[39:18] | Intruder spotted at southeast stairwell. | 东南楼梯井发现闯入 |
[39:21] | Armed and dangerous, use extreme caution. | 持有武器 非常危险 千万小心 |
[39:23] | Southeast stairwell, let’s go. | 东南楼梯井 走 |
[39:25] | We’d better get going. | 我们得走了 |
[39:33] | Hands in the air, now. | 举起手来 |
[39:39] | Terrence Johnson. | 特伦斯·约翰逊 |
[39:42] | There’s a man in New Mexico | 新墨西哥州有个人 |
[39:43] | who will be declared brain-dead in two hours. | 将在两小时内被宣布脑死亡 |
[39:46] | He’s a perfect donor match for your daughter Maria. | 他是完美匹配你女儿玛丽亚的器官捐献者 |
[39:51] | I walk onto that elevator alone, | 我一个人走去电梯 |
[39:53] | and Maria will receive his heart. | 玛丽亚就能得到他的心脏 |
[39:56] | If not, Maria goes to the back of the waiting list | 否则 玛丽亚就会重回等待名单 |
[39:59] | and will be dead in five weeks. | 并于五周内死亡 |
[40:20] | Secret Service received an anonymous tip regarding the shooters. | 特勤局收到了关于枪手的匿名线报 |
[40:24] | Turned out to be linked to some kind of domestic terrorist ring. | 原来是个什么国内恐怖组织 |
[40:28] | That tip came from… | 这个线报来自 |
[40:31] | Just a concerned third party. | 只是相关第三方 |
[40:33] | That was exciting, wasn’t it? | 真是激动人心啊 是吧 |
[40:35] | – Mr. Durban. – Mr. Pierce. | -杜班先生 -皮尔斯先生 |
[40:39] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:40] | We got your number, John. | 我们收到了你的号码 约翰 |
[40:45] | The Machine sent you. | 机器派你们来的 |
[40:48] | Told you our lives were in danger. | 告诉你们 我们有生命危险 |
[40:50] | Gave us a chance to intervene. | 给了我们出手介入的机会 |
[40:52] | This is my new cause. | 这就是我的新使命 |
[40:55] | Though in this case, it was a little too clear | 不过这次 非常明显 |
[40:57] | you were the victim and not the perpetrator, | 你是受害人 绝非行凶者 |
[40:59] | and that took some of the fun out. | 这可少了点悬疑的乐趣了 |
[41:00] | You’re not such a bad guy after all. | 原来你不是什么大坏蛋啊 |
[41:02] | That’s endlessly debatable, but no. | 这个问题争起来没完了 不过真不是 |
[41:04] | No, not in this case. | 不是 这次不是 |
[41:05] | Harper? | 哈珀 |
[41:06] | I think this makes us even, Detectives. | 我们扯平了吧 警探 |
[41:09] | Somebody want to tell me what the hell’s going on? | 有人跟我说说这是搞什么鬼吗 |
[41:11] | It’s simple: the three of us enjoy | 很简单 我们三位喜欢 |
[41:13] | preventing crimes involving ordinary people. | 提前阻止涉及普通人的犯罪行为 |
[41:15] | In your case, maybe not so ordinary. | 当然了 这次不太普通 |
[41:18] | They’re working for the Machine. | 他们为机器工作 |
[41:22] | I knew I was being watched. | 我就知道自己被监视了 |
[41:24] | And your timing at that fund-raiser was impeccable. | 你在筹资会上的时间掐得无懈可击 |
[41:27] | You cut the lights at the brownstone. | 你断了豪宅的电 |
[41:29] | It was way cooler than that, | 其实比这酷多了 |
[41:30] | but yes, that was me. | 不过没错 是我 |
[41:32] | So while you were busy saving the president… | 你们忙着救总统的同时 |
[41:34] | We were securing your exit strategy. | 我们保护你们安全撤退 |
[41:36] | You guys do what we do? | 你们在做我们的工作 |
[41:37] | What, you thought New York had the market cornered on murder? | 怎么 你以为只有纽约有谋杀啊 |
[41:40] | How many more of us do you think there are? | 你觉得还有多少我们 |
[41:42] | Could be none, could be many. Who’s to say? | 也许没有 也许很多 谁知道呢 |
[41:45] | John, I’ve got a parting gift for you. | 约翰 我有临别礼物给你 |
[41:50] | Couldn’t help but notice you were down a member. | 发现你们少了个人 |
[41:52] | How did you get this? | 你怎么弄到的 |
[41:54] | I can’t give you all my secrets. | 我可不能把底牌都露给你 |
[41:55] | Speaking of which, we got a new number. | 说到这个 我们有新号码了 |
[42:01] | Damn things won’t stop coming, huh, John? | 这倒霉玩意儿总是源源不断啊 是吧约翰 |
[42:11] | Just when I think I’ve figured out things with you guys. | 亏我刚觉得自己弄明白你们这群家伙了 |
[42:14] | Come on, it’s time to go. | 来吧 该走了 |
[42:16] | We just saved the leader of the free world. | 我们刚刚救了自由世界的领袖啊 |
[42:17] | Even we can take a minute to enjoy it. | 就算是我们 也可以自得一会儿吧 |
[42:20] | I’m afraid we can’t. | 恐怕不能 |
[42:21] | We have a number of our own. | 我们自己有号码 |
[42:24] | Finch. | 芬奇 |
[42:28] | We have no idea what’s coming. | 我们完全不知道要出什么事 |
[42:30] | Whatever it is, | 无论什么事 |
[42:32] | it’s gonna be one hell of a fight. | 都会是一场恶战 |