时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Get ready, all you lonely girls ♪ | ♪ 寂寞女孩 都准备好了 ♪ |
[00:21] | ♪ And leave those umbrellas at home ♪ | ♪ 把雨伞留家里 ♪ |
[00:21] | The category is realness: | 本期主题 尽显真章 |
[00:23] | Bring it like a weather girl. | 舞出气象女孩风范 |
[00:25] | ♪ The humidity is risin ♪ | ♪ 湿度上升 ♪ |
[00:25] | Who will show us | 谁来告诉我们 |
[00:27] | whether it will be rain or shine? | 是下雨还是艳阳高照呢 |
[00:28] | ♪ Barometer’s gettin’ low ♪ | ♪ 气压降低 ♪ |
[00:30] | ♪ Tonight for the first time ♪ | ♪ 今夜第一次 ♪ |
[00:30] | Who is real enough | 谁能真实到 |
[00:32] | to be on channel 9? | 登上第九频道 |
[00:33] | ♪ Just about half past ten ♪ | ♪ 就在十点半后 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ For the first time in history ♪ | ♪ 古往今来第一次 ♪ |
[00:37] | Miss Angel. | 安吉尔小姐 |
[00:39] | Now, this category used to be for the juicy girls, | 这个主题以前是为丰满女孩准备的 |
[00:40] | ♪ It’s gonna start rainin’ men ♪ | ♪ 天上下起了男人 ♪ |
[00:42] | but not tonight! | 但今晚不是 |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s raining men ♪ | ♪ 下男人了 ♪ |
[00:47] | ♪ Hallelujah ♪ | ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪ |
[00:48] | ♪ It’s rainin’ men ♪ | ♪ 天上下男人 ♪ |
[00:49] | Let it snow. | 下点雪吧 |
[00:50] | ♪ A-men ♪ | ♪ 阿门[一个男人] ♪ |
[00:51] | Let it snow. | 来点雪花 |
[00:52] | ♪ I’m gonna go out ♪ | ♪ 我要走上街头 ♪ |
[00:53] | This weather girl is prepared for all of the elements. | 这位气象女孩准备好所有要素了 |
[00:54] | ♪ I’m gonna let myself get absolutely soaking wet ♪ | ♪ 被这男人雨淋得湿透 ♪ |
[00:57] | Yes, Miss Angel. Work, Miss Angel. | 安吉尔小姐 太棒了 浪起来 |
[01:00] | Please, judges, your scores. | 评委 请亮分 |
[01:00] | ♪ It’s rainin’ men ♪ | ♪ 天上下男人了 ♪ |
[01:02] | Please, your scores. | 亮出分数 |
[01:03] | ♪ Hallelujah ♪ | ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪ |
[01:03] | Ten. Ten. Ten. | 10分 10分 10分 |
[01:04] | ♪ It’s rainin’ men ♪ | ♪ 天上下男人 ♪ |
[01:05] | Ten. Ten. | 10分 10分 |
[01:06] | Grand prize, Miss Angel. | 大奖归安吉尔小姐了 |
[01:06] | ♪ Ev’ry speci-men ♪ | ♪ 各式各样的男人 ♪ |
[01:08] | From the upstart house Evangelista. | 来自新崛起的伊万吉丽斯塔之家 |
[01:08] | ♪ Tall ♪ | ♪ 挺拔 ♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ Blond ♪ | ♪ 金发 ♪ |
[01:11] | ♪ Dark and lean ♪ | ♪ 黑发 精瘦 ♪ |
[01:12] | Angel! Angel! Angel! | 安吉尔 安吉尔 安吉尔 |
[01:12] | ♪ Rough and tough and strong and mean ♪ | ♪ 粗暴 强硬 健壮 霸气 ♪ |
[01:15] | Angel! Angel! | 安吉尔 安吉尔 |
[01:18] | ♪ God bless mother nature ♪ | ♪ 天佑大自然母亲 ♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ She’s a single woman, too ♪ | ♪ 她也是单亲妈妈呀 ♪ |
[01:25] | ♪ She took off to heaven ♪ | ♪ 她直达天堂 ♪ |
[01:27] | Go get Damon and tell him to meet me in the hallway. | 去找戴蒙 让他到走廊见我 |
[01:28] | ♪ And she did what she had to do ♪ | ♪ 做了应做之事 ♪ |
[01:32] | ♪ Find a perfect guy ♪ | ♪ 找到完美的男人 ♪ |
[01:33] | Next category, | 下一个主题 |
[01:35] | you walk in ten minutes. | 十分钟后开始走秀 |
[01:37] | ♪ It’s raining men ♪ | ♪ 天上下男人 ♪ |
[01:41] | ♪ Humidity is risin ♪ | ♪ 湿度上升 ♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ Humidity is risin ♪ | ♪ 湿度上升 ♪ |
[01:44] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[01:45] | I am walking this category. | 我要参与这个主题的走秀 |
[01:47] | Are you serious? | 你确定吗 |
[01:47] | I mean, hasn’t she won this category like ten times? | 她这个主题不是已经赢了十几次吗 |
[01:49] | ♪ Barometer’s gettin’ low ♪ | ♪ 气压降低 ♪ |
[01:50] | It would be like fighting Mike Tyson. | 这就像挑战拳王泰森 |
[01:50] | ♪ It’s gettin’ low ♪ | ♪ 正在降低 ♪ |
[01:51] | You spend enough time in this hall | 你们在这里待得够久 |
[01:52] | and you start to be able to feel the room. | 就能感受到这里的气氛 |
[01:54] | ♪ Tonight for the first time ♪ | ♪ 今夜第一次 ♪ |
[01:54] | You see the way they went crazy for Angel? | 看到他们怎么为安吉尔疯狂吗 |
[01:56] | They’re hungry for fresh faces tonight. | 他们今晚渴望全新的面孔 |
[01:57] | ♪ Just about half past ten ♪ | ♪ 就在十点半后 ♪ |
[01:58] | The upsets and the underdogs. | 想看弱者扭转乾坤 |
[02:00] | I just don’t want to see you get hurt. | 我只是不想看到你受伤 |
[02:00] | ♪ For the first time in history ♪ | ♪ 古往今来第一次 ♪ |
[02:04] | Trust your mother. | 相信你的母亲 |
[02:04] | ♪ It’s gotta start rainin’ men ♪ | ♪ 天上要下男人 ♪ |
[02:05] | I felt the wind in my face my whole life. | 我一生都感受到迎面而来的批判 |
[02:07] | Which means I know when it’s at my back. | 所以我知道何时它会推动我前行 |
[02:09] | Now help me get into this dress. | 帮我来穿上这裙子 |
[02:10] | ♪ It’s raining men ♪ | ♪ 下男人 ♪ |
[02:13] | The category is legendary runway. | 主题是传奇T台 |
[02:15] | Who will prove themselves to be mother of all mothers | 谁将证明自己是巴黎T台上 |
[02:18] | on the parisian runway? | 那位最佳家母 |
[02:20] | Dare anyone challenge reigning femme queen | 有人敢来挑战不可撼动的女王 |
[02:24] | Elektra Abundance? | 伊莱察·阿班邓斯吗 |
[02:26] | Going once… | 一… |
[02:28] | Going twice… | 二… |
[02:31] | Elektra! Elektra! | 伊莱察 伊莱察 |
[02:34] | – No one? – Elektra! Elektra! | -没人吗 -伊莱察 伊莱察 |
[02:37] | Elektra! Elektra! Elektra! | 伊莱察 伊莱察 伊莱察 |
[02:40] | Elektra! Elektra! | 伊莱察 伊莱察 |
[02:41] | Legendary children, | 传奇宝贝们 |
[02:43] | I do correct myself. | 让我纠正一下 |
[02:46] | A challenge has been issued. | 有人提出挑战了 |
[02:49] | Clear the floor | 清理战场 |
[02:51] | or prepare to be trampled | 准备好为你们 |
[02:52] | by the magnificence | 即将见证的华丽 |
[02:54] | you are about to witness. | 所震惊 |
[02:56] | Walking against Elektra Abundance, | 挑战伊莱察·阿班邓斯 |
[02:59] | Blanca Evangelista! | 布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[03:05] | ♪ Love had to show me one thing ♪ | ♪ 爱教会了我一件事 ♪ |
[03:09] | ♪ I was so right ♪ | ♪ 我根本没错 ♪ |
[03:12] | ♪ So right ♪ | ♪ 没错 ♪ |
[03:14] | ♪ Thought I could turn emotion on and off ♪ | ♪ 以为我能自如控制情绪的开关 ♪ |
[03:17] | ♪ I was so sure ♪ | ♪ 我如此确定 ♪ |
[03:19] | ♪ I was so, so sure ♪ | ♪ 如此 如此确定 ♪ |
[03:22] | ♪ But love taught me ♪ | ♪ 可爱教会了我 ♪ |
[03:28] | ♪ Who was, who was the boss ♪ | ♪ 谁才是真正主宰 ♪ |
[03:32] | And turn and lift and walk. | 转身 举步 走秀 |
[03:35] | You are the last motherfuckers on the runway. | 你们是T台上笑到最后的小贱人 |
[03:39] | Will you receive a standing ovation | 你们将收获来自比安卡·贾格尔 |
[03:41] | from Bianca Jagger and David Bowie? | 和大卫·鲍伊的起立鼓掌吗 |
[03:44] | Or will your collection fall flat on its face? | 还是你们的作品将一败涂地 |
[03:51] | To your places, ladies. | 站好了 女士 |
[03:53] | To your places. | 各就各位 |
[03:55] | Blanca! | 布兰卡 |
[03:57] | Blanca! Blanca! | 布兰卡 布兰卡 |
[04:01] | Blanca! | 布兰卡 |
[04:03] | Please, quiet, please. | 请安静 |
[04:04] | Quiet, please. Quiet, please. | 请安静 安静一下 |
[04:07] | Silence! | 安静 |
[04:09] | Judges, challenging though it may be, | 评审 尽管非常困难 |
[04:13] | the future is in your hands now. | 未来取决于你们了 |
[04:15] | Elektra first… as she is reigning champion, | 先给伊莱察打分… 因为她是卫冕冠军 |
[04:18] | it is her honor. | 这是她的荣耀 |
[04:19] | Scores, please. | 请打分 |
[04:21] | Ten, ten, | 10分 10分 |
[04:22] | ten, ten, nine. | 10分 10分 9分 |
[04:26] | Nine? | 9分 |
[04:28] | Are you blind in one eye? | 你是瞎了只眼吗 |
[04:29] | Have you lost your ability to count to ten? | 你是丧失数到10的能力了吗 |
[04:31] | I demand an explanation. | 我要一个解释 |
[04:32] | I would give you an explanation | 如果你穿的不是寿衣 |
[04:34] | if your outfit didn’t look like the inside of a coffin. | 我会给你解释的 |
[04:39] | Shade of the panel. | 这话可真毒 |
[04:43] | It’s fixed! It’s fixed. | 确定了 不改了 |
[04:45] | Who paid you, honey? Who paid you? | 谁收买了你 宝贝 谁收买你了 |
[04:48] | Now for Miss Blanca. | 现在给布兰卡小姐打分 |
[04:50] | Scores, please. | 请打分 |
[04:52] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[04:55] | Grand prize… Blanca evangelista. | 获奖者是… 布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[04:57] | ♪ Love taught me ♪ | ♪ 爱教会了我 ♪ |
[05:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[05:02] | ♪ Who was, who was the boss ♪ | ♪ 谁才是真正主宰 ♪ |
[05:11] | Blanca! Blanca! Blanca! Blanca! | 布兰卡 布兰卡 布兰卡 布兰卡 |
[05:15] | Blanca! Blanca! Blanca! | 布兰卡 布兰卡 布兰卡 |
[05:19] | I must inform the audience | 我必须告诉观众 |
[05:21] | that after tonight’s performance | 在今晚的表演之后 |
[05:23] | there is another contender for mother of the year. | 年度家母的竞争者又多了一位 |
[05:26] | Miss Blanca has ushered a new legendary house | 布兰卡小姐将一个全新的传奇家族 |
[05:30] | into the forefront of the ball world. | 带到了舞会最前线 |
[05:32] | Blanca! Blanca! Blanca! | 布兰卡 布兰卡 布兰卡 |
[05:39] | You did that. | 你做到了 |
[05:41] | – I was so proud of you. – Thank you. | -我太为你骄傲了 -谢谢 |
[05:43] | You were just like… | 你就像是… |
[05:45] | Pride goeth forth before the fall. | 骄兵必败 |
[05:48] | That win was pure luck. | 你只是侥幸取胜 |
[05:50] | The judges were merely showing sympathy | 裁判只是为你的传奇首秀 |
[05:52] | for your virgin legendary walk. | 表示了同情 |
[05:54] | Or perhaps the fix was in. | 不然你就是收买了裁判 |
[05:56] | I know it was Pray Tell who helped you make | 我知道今晚套在你骨头上 |
[05:58] | that ill-fitting potato sack | 不合身的土豆麻袋 |
[05:59] | you had draped over your bones tonight. | 是普雷·泰尔帮你做的 |
[06:01] | Who’s to say he didn’t tell the judges to adjust my score | 谁能确定他没有让裁判改掉我的分数 |
[06:04] | so you and he could share a moment of glory? | 以便你们共享荣耀时刻 |
[06:06] | You lost fair and square and you know it. | 你很清楚我赢得正大光明 |
[06:08] | I suggest you get used to it. | 我建议你尽早习惯吧 |
[06:10] | Please. | 别说笑了 |
[06:12] | You are the cracker barrel | 比起我的古驰和圣罗兰 |
[06:14] | to my Gucci and Saint Laurent. | 你就是个饼干桶 |
[06:17] | So agitated, Elektra. | 太激动了吧 伊莱察 |
[06:19] | And here I thought old age would mellow a bitch. | 我还以为岁月磨平贱人的棱角呢 |
[06:24] | It takes more than two trophies | 需要超过两场胜利 |
[06:26] | to become a legendary house and take mother of the year. | 才能成为传奇之家并且赢得年度家母 |
[06:29] | I would know. | 我知道的 |
[06:31] | I’ve won it six times. | 我已经赢了六次 |
[06:33] | True, we aren’t where you are, but we’ll get there. | 没错 我们还没达到你的高度 但我们会的 |
[06:37] | And soon, everything new will be old, | 很快 后浪拍前浪 |
[06:39] | and everything old, meaning you… | 而你这前浪… |
[06:42] | Will be in the gutter looking up at my perfectly sewn hemline. | 会在阴沟里仰望我完美缝合的裙摆 |
[06:45] | Now, the only house I’m worried about at the moment | 现在 我目前唯一考虑的家族 |
[06:47] | is the international house of pancakes, | 就是国际松饼屋 |
[06:50] | where we will celebrate | 我们会在那里庆祝 |
[06:51] | and raise a fork of the rooty tooty fresh ‘n fruity | 举着插满新鲜水果的叉子 |
[06:54] | to your inevitable demise. | 致敬你不可避免的死亡 |
[07:02] | – You read her. – She deserved it. | -你真是了解她 -她活该 |
[07:05] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:15] | You’re an Evangelista, right? | 你是伊万吉丽斯塔之家的吧 |
[07:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:18] | Y’all showed out in there tonight. | 你们今晚可是独领风骚 |
[07:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:27] | I’m Damon. | 我叫戴蒙 |
[07:28] | Ricky. | 我叫瑞奇 |
[07:31] | Did you take a bath in Kouros Player Cologne tonight? | 你是用圣罗兰的古龙水洗的澡吗 |
[07:35] | Too much? | 太浓了吗 |
[07:37] | It’s the right amount if you’re trying to cover up | 如果你想掩盖尸体的恶臭 |
[07:38] | the stench of a dead body. | 这味道刚刚好 |
[07:42] | No, I like it. | 说笑的 我喜欢 |
[07:44] | You smell good. | 你很好闻 |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | What? You like my tank top? | 怎么 喜欢这背心吗 |
[07:50] | It’s Williwear. | 威利威尔牌的 |
[07:51] | I mopped it from Macy’s. | 我在梅西百货里顺的 |
[07:53] | I tie rubber bands around the bottom of my sweats. | 在裤腿上绑好橡皮筋 |
[07:56] | I could stuff anything down there | 我就能塞进任何东西 |
[07:59] | and just walk out. | 正大光明走出去 |
[08:02] | You thought of that yourself? | 你自己想出来的吗 |
[08:04] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[08:07] | You like smart boys? | 你喜欢聪明的男孩子吗 |
[08:09] | If they’re cute. | 帅的话就喜欢 |
[08:13] | Excuse me. | 让开 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Man. | 天啊 |
[08:29] | You want to go grab a slice or something? On me. | 想吃块披萨什么的吗 我请 |
[08:33] | You mean like a date? | 你是说约会吗 |
[08:35] | I mean, I’m smart and cute, | 既然我聪明又帅 |
[08:38] | and I smell good. | 还好闻 |
[08:40] | I mean, you could do a lot worse. | 比得上我的可不多 |
[08:46] | Okay, but… | 行 不过… |
[08:48] | Can we go sit at dinner and talk first? | 我们可以先坐下来吃饭聊天吗 |
[08:50] | I mean, isn’t that what you’re supposed to do on a date? | 约会不就该这样吗 |
[08:54] | See… | 是这样的… |
[08:56] | Sitting means waitresses, which means tips. | 坐下来吃饭就要给服务员小费 |
[09:00] | Slice and a stroll… that’s my idea of a date. | 我心中的约会是边吃边走 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna go get my stuff. | 我去拿东西 |
[09:07] | Don’t go nowhere. | 别走开 |
[09:14] | What was all of that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[09:15] | He asked me if I can go on a date. Can I go? | 他邀请我去约会 我可以去吗 |
[09:17] | He looks like trouble. | 他像是坏小子 |
[09:19] | But they’re always the ones I like, too. | 但我也喜欢这号人物 |
[09:21] | Don’t do nothing stupid. | 别做任何蠢事 |
[09:22] | Be back by 3:00 A.M. | 凌晨3点前回来 |
[09:24] | No minute later, understand? | 晚一分钟都不行 懂吗 |
[09:26] | Yes, mother. | 明白了 妈妈 |
[09:27] | All right. | 行吧 |
[09:42] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[09:45] | Live… | 活出彩… |
[09:48] | Work… | 浪起来… |
[09:50] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 |
[10:15] | I don’t get the hype around Janet. | 我不明白珍妮·杰克逊有多神 |
[10:19] | She ain’t Michael. | 她又不是迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[10:21] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[10:22] | She’s not trying to be Michael. | 她不想成为迈克尔 |
[10:24] | She’s stepping out. | 她独树一帜 |
[10:26] | No daddy, no husband… | 不靠爸爸 不靠老公… |
[10:28] | Just Janet on her own. | 只靠珍妮她自己 |
[10:31] | I mean, she’s going for her dreams. | 她是在追寻自己的梦想 |
[10:35] | I love her for that. | 我爱她这点 |
[10:37] | I want that. | 我想像她那样 |
[10:42] | Anyway, you’re sleeping on Janet. | 无论如何 你忽视了珍妮 |
[10:44] | I mean, in 20 years, | 告诉你 20年后 |
[10:46] | you’re gonna look back and tell me I was right. | 你会回想现在 承认我是对的 |
[10:49] | You think we’re gonna know each other in 20 years? | 你觉得我们20年后还互相认识吗 |
[10:54] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[10:56] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[11:00] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[11:01] | We’re with our people. | 周围都是自己人 |
[11:03] | No one’s gonna do anything. | 没人会多事 |
[11:15] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[11:19] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[11:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[11:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[11:50] | Over here. | 这里 |
[12:06] | It’s beautiful, right? | 这里很美吧 |
[12:08] | This is my favorite spot. | 这是我最爱的地方 |
[12:11] | What’s that smell? It stinks in here. | 什么味道 这里真臭 |
[12:13] | I didn’t realize you were so bougie. | 没想到你是万金之躯 |
[12:16] | It’s all right. I ain’t into thugs. | 正好 我不喜欢地痞流氓 |
[12:23] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[12:25] | Know how to do what? | 不知道做什么 |
[12:29] | I’ve never kissed anyone before. | 我从没吻过别人 |
[12:35] | Hold on. Here. | 这样吧 把手给我 |
[12:51] | I’ve wanted to be alone with you ever since I first saw you. | 自从第一眼见到你 我就想和你独处 |
[12:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:00] | Wait. We’re moving too fast. | 等下 我们进展太快了 |
[13:02] | But I’m in love with you. | 但我爱上你了 |
[13:04] | What? You just met me. | 什么啊 我们才刚认识 |
[13:05] | I know, but it’s like I’ve known you my whole life. | 我知道 但我感觉像是认识了一辈子 |
[13:08] | Come on, let’s have some fun before you meet someone better. | 来吧 在你遇到更好的人之前 我们先找点乐子 |
[13:14] | I-I won’t meet anybody better. | 我遇不到更好的人了 |
[13:15] | Yeah, you will. | 你会的 |
[13:18] | You’re gonna be a star. | 你将成为明星 |
[13:20] | You’ll forget all about me. | 把我忘个干干净净 |
[13:22] | You really think I’m gonna be a star? | 你真认为我会成为明星吗 |
[13:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:25] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[13:38] | – Ricky. Ricky. – What? What? What? | -瑞奇 瑞奇 -怎么了 |
[13:43] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:49] | Maybe we can go on a few dates first? | 也许我们可以先约会几次 |
[13:56] | Yeah. Sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[14:01] | How about next Saturday? | 下周六怎么样 |
[14:03] | We can grab a slice, catch a movie? | 我们可以吃块披萨 看场电影 |
[14:07] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我愿意 |
[14:09] | Cool. | 好 |
[14:14] | It’s a date. | 来场约会 |
[14:21] | Come on. This is… | 这就叫做… |
[14:23] | Bougie. | 小资情调 |
[14:25] | It stinks in here. | 这里臭死了 |
[14:26] | – God. – Where are you taking me? | -天啊 -你要带我去哪 |
[15:17] | Damon? | 戴蒙 |
[15:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[15:36] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:47] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[15:52] | Ricky took me to the pier. | 瑞奇带我去了码头 |
[15:54] | You’re two hours late. | 你迟到了两小时 |
[15:55] | I won’t tolerate you breaking my rules. | 我可不会放任你违反规矩 |
[16:00] | Were you out drinking? | 你们去喝酒了吗 |
[16:02] | – No. – Did he give you any drugs? | -没有 -他有没有让你吸毒 |
[16:05] | No, ma’am. Mother. | 当然没有 妈妈 |
[16:07] | So what possible reason could you have for disobeying me? | 那你有什么理由不听我的话 |
[16:12] | Did you have sex? | 你们做爱了吗 |
[16:13] | No. | 没有 |
[16:16] | We… | 我们… |
[16:18] | We kissed. | 接吻了 |
[16:19] | – And? – And that’s it. | -然后呢 -没然后了 |
[16:20] | He wanted to do more, but… | 他想继续… |
[16:26] | I didn’t want my first time to be at the pier. | 可我不想第一次是在码头上 |
[16:34] | Did your daddy ever give you the talk? | 你爸和你聊过那个吗 |
[16:39] | The talk? | 聊什么 |
[16:40] | The birds and the bees. | 小弟弟小妹妹的事 |
[16:42] | Yeah, he did. | 他说过 |
[16:46] | It was really awful. | 相当糟糕 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I mean, he was saying all this stuff about | 他一直在讲… |
[16:50] | women’s anatomy and-and things like that, and… | 女性的身体构造那类东西… |
[16:54] | The whole time I was thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[16:56] | this is not the information I need to get. | 我并不想知道这些 |
[16:58] | Like, sweet baby Jesus, this is not helping me. | 我的青天大老爷 这根本帮不上忙 |
[17:02] | But, you know, I-I couldn’t ask him | 但是 我又不能直接问 |
[17:04] | the questions I really wanted to know, | 我真正想知道的问题 |
[17:05] | which was about… | 比如说有关… |
[17:07] | what men do together and stuff, | 男人之间该怎么弄之类的 |
[17:11] | or… I’d be found out. | 不然… 我就暴露了 |
[17:17] | And… I was afraid he’d kill me. | 而且… 我怕他会杀了我 |
[17:21] | Well, here’s what no one will tell you but me. | 接下来的话只有我会告诉你 |
[17:26] | Gay life is hard. | 同性恋很苦 |
[17:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:39] | No. I-I-I don’t need these. | 不 我不需要这些 |
[17:40] | I-I’m not planning on having sex with Ricky. | 我还没想要和他做爱 |
[17:42] | Child, no one ever plans on having sex. | 孩子 这事从不是规划好的 |
[17:45] | And I can’t be your mother and your conscience. | 我没法一边奶你一边教你 |
[17:47] | I’m not gonna always be here to protect you. | 没法时刻在你身边保护你 |
[17:49] | You are a good-looking young man. | 你是个帅小伙 |
[17:52] | And soon you are gonna want to start exploring, | 很快就会想要探索未知 |
[17:54] | but you got to make smart choices. | 但你得学会做明智的选择 |
[17:57] | Now, as a gay man, you have options when it comes to sex. | 身为同性恋 在性爱里是有所选择的 |
[18:00] | You can be a top or a bottom. | 攻或是受 |
[18:02] | How will I know which one I am? | 要怎么确定自己是哪个 |
[18:05] | Well, there’s no rule book. | 没有硬性规定 |
[18:07] | Sometimes you want to give, sometimes you want to receive. | 有时候你想给予 有时候你会想要索取 |
[18:10] | Sometimes you want all the pleasure. | 又有时你两者都想要 |
[18:13] | It’s up to you. | 取决于你 |
[18:14] | What if I’m a bottom… | 那假如我是受… |
[18:16] | And I fall for another bottom? | 爱上了另一个受呢 |
[18:18] | – Don’t. – You said there was no rules! | -不行 -是你说没有规定的 |
[18:19] | So what y’all gonna be doing, bumping purses all night? | 你们打算干嘛 彻夜姐妹磨逼吗 |
[18:26] | Look, don’t overthink it. | 别想太多 |
[18:30] | When you find the right guy, you’ll figure it out. | 当你遇到真命天子 自然水到渠成 |
[18:33] | Just promise me you’ll protect yourself. | 答应我 保护好自己 |
[18:35] | There’s a virus out there, | 病毒在传播肆虐 |
[18:37] | and if you catch it, it will kill you. | 如果染上 会要了你的命 |
[18:40] | If you need condoms, you go and ask for them, | 需要避孕套就问我拿 |
[18:41] | and if I’m not around, you go to the clinic. Understood? | 如果我不在 就去诊所买 知道吗 |
[18:46] | Yes, mother. | 懂了 妈妈 |
[18:53] | When will I know that I’m ready? | 我怎样才算准备好了 |
[18:57] | Well, when you have sex, | 想什么时候做爱 |
[18:58] | that’s your decision to make, no one else’s. | 要由自己决定 谁都不能左右 |
[19:02] | Just listen to that voice in your head. | 只需要倾听你内心的声音 |
[19:04] | The one that told you to come to New York. | 那个引领你来纽约的声音 |
[19:07] | That voice is intuition, | 那声音是种直觉 |
[19:08] | and I promise you she’ll guide you, | 我保证她会引导你的 |
[19:10] | and if you ever feel unsure about what that bitch has to say, | 假如你不太确定那个婊子想说什么的话 |
[19:13] | you come straight home to mother. | 别犹豫 直接回家找你妈 |
[19:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | Damon. | 戴蒙 |
[19:37] | If I could go back in time | 如果一切能重来 |
[19:40] | and make different choices, I would. | 我会作出不同的选择 |
[19:44] | Don’t ever give away your gifts… | 别为了任何人… |
[19:48] | For no one. | 埋没自己 |
[20:48] | You found it! | 你来啦 |
[20:51] | ♪ Every time I’m telling secrets ♪ | ♪ 每当我说起秘密 ♪ |
[20:53] | This better be worth it, | 别让我白跑一趟 |
[20:54] | ’cause I’m missing 227 to come meet your ass. | 为了见你 我要少赚227美元 |
[20:55] | ♪ I remember how it used to be ♪ | ♪ 就想起了昔日时光 ♪ |
[20:58] | Why are we meeting here? | 为什么在这里见面 |
[20:59] | ♪ And I realized how much I miss you ♪ | ♪ 意识到有多想你 ♪ |
[21:00] | Is this some kind of joke? | 这是某种玩笑吗 |
[21:01] | No, it was in the Village Voice. | 不 这里上过”乡村之声”报 |
[21:03] | Best gay bar in Manhattan two years running. | 连续两年被评为曼哈顿最佳同性恋酒吧 |
[21:03] | ♪ And I realize how it feels to be free ♪ | ♪ 意识到自由是何滋味 ♪ |
[21:06] | I wanted something special to celebrate me snagging my first trophy. | 我想特别庆祝下我取得了第一座奖杯 |
[21:07] | ♪ Now I see I’m up to no good ♪ | ♪ 如今生活一团乱麻 ♪ |
[21:10] | You do know they don’t serve our kind here? | 你知道这里不欢迎我们吧 |
[21:10] | ♪ And I wanna start again ♪ | ♪ 我想重新开始 ♪ |
[21:12] | Bitch, shut up. | 贱人 闭嘴 |
[21:13] | Our money is just as good as anyone’s. | 我们的钱也一样香 |
[21:14] | ♪ Can’t remember when I felt good ♪ | ♪ 已记不清何时有过快乐 ♪ |
[21:16] | Happy Halloween, ladies. | 万圣节快乐 女士 |
[21:18] | ♪ No I can’t remember when ♪ | ♪ 失去了印象 ♪ |
[21:20] | – I’m done. – No! | -我走了 -停下 |
[21:21] | One drink. | 就喝一杯 |
[21:22] | ♪ No, only in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 不 只在梦里 ♪ |
[21:25] | I got a proposition for you. | 我有事跟你商量 |
[21:27] | My house is going to crush all others. | 我的家族即将横扫千军 |
[21:28] | ♪ As real as it may seem ♪ | ♪ 尽管逼真 ♪ |
[21:30] | They’re gonna place a statue on the piers to commemorate us one day. | 他们总有一天会对我们顶礼膜拜 |
[21:31] | ♪ It was only in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 却也只是梦里 ♪ |
[21:35] | Big talk after one trophy. | 赢一次就飘上天了 |
[21:37] | ♪ Couldn’t see how much I missed you ♪ | ♪ 看不清我有多想你 ♪ |
[21:37] | Now’s the time to get in line before the line to get in | 机不可失 |
[21:40] | starts to snake its way around the block. | 失不再来 |
[21:41] | ♪ Couldn’t see how much it meant ♪ | ♪ 看不清一切的意义 ♪ |
[21:45] | I need a lieutenant. | 我需要个副手 |
[21:45] | ♪ Now I see my world come tumbling down ♪ | ♪ 如今我的世界轰然倒塌 ♪ |
[21:47] | A second in command. | 能管事的二当家 |
[21:48] | Who? Me? | 我吗 |
[21:49] | ♪ Now I see the road is bent ♪ | ♪ 道路也变得曲折 ♪ |
[21:49] | You hate Elektra just as much as anyone. | 你跟大家一样厌恶伊莱察 |
[21:51] | All she does is look down on you, | 她总是瞧不起你 |
[21:53] | ♪ If I only once could hold you ♪ | ♪ 我多想能拥抱你 ♪ |
[21:54] | bragging about her rich daddy | 吹嘘她那有钱的干爹 |
[21:55] | and her Weezy Jefferson apartment up on the east side. | 还有上东区里的豪华公寓 |
[21:56] | ♪ And remember how it used to be ♪ | ♪ 想起往日时光 ♪ |
[21:58] | She don’t care about you. | 她根本不在意你 |
[22:00] | And I’m not just starting a house. | 我不止是另立门户 |
[22:00] | ♪ If only I could scold you ♪ | ♪ 多想责备你 ♪ |
[22:03] | We’re gonna be a family that looks out for one another. | 我们会成为互相关心的家人 |
[22:04] | ♪ And forget how it feels to be free ♪ | ♪ 忘却自由的感觉 ♪ |
[22:06] | Elektra would rip your weave right off of your head | 伊莱察要是知道你想挖我墙角 |
[22:08] | ♪ No, only in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 不 只在我梦里 ♪ |
[22:09] | if she knew you was trying to steal me away. | 肯定会拔光你的鸡毛 |
[22:11] | So, what, you want to tell her? | 那你是要告密咯 |
[22:13] | Fuck her. | 去她妈的 |
[22:14] | I ain’t got no loyalty to her. | 我又不是她的舔狗 |
[22:14] | ♪ As real as it may seem ♪ | ♪ 尽管逼真 ♪ |
[22:17] | But she helps me win, and I like to win. | 但她能助我得冠 我喜欢赢 |
[22:18] | ♪ It was only in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 却也是只是梦里 ♪ |
[22:20] | Which means joining a house that ain’t no more than a toddler | 我宁为凤尾 |
[22:23] | ♪ No, no, no, no ♪ | ♪ 不 不 不 不 ♪ |
[22:24] | still soiling in his diapers ain’t never gonna happen. | 不当鸡头 |
[22:26] | ♪ Only in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 直在梦里 ♪ |
[22:27] | Besides, maybe I want to start my own house one day. | 再说了 我日后也可能另立门户 |
[22:29] | ♪ As real as it may seem ♪ | ♪ 尽管逼真 ♪ |
[22:33] | ♪ It was only in my dreams ♪ | ♪ 却也只是梦里 ♪ |
[22:34] | Well, hello, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[22:37] | I’ll have a Manhattan, | 我要一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[22:38] | and my friend here is going to have a Malibu… | 给我这位朋友来一杯马利布… |
[22:40] | Malibu rum and tab on the rocks. | 马利布朗姆酒加冰 |
[22:44] | This one’s on me, but then you got to go. | 这单算我的 喝完赶紧走 |
[22:47] | I got ten guys in here asking me if it’s drag night. | 有十来人问我是不是在办变装夜了 |
[22:50] | Well, I’m sorry. We’re not in drag. | 不好意思 我们不是变装 |
[22:52] | – We’re women. – Even better. | -我们是女人 -更好 |
[22:54] | We don’t like women in here. This is a gay bar. | 这里是男同酒吧 不欢迎女性 |
[22:56] | Well, I want to see a manager. | 叫你们经理来见我 |
[23:01] | Girl, why you always got to pick fights you can’t win? | 你怎么总喜欢以卵击石啊 |
[23:04] | Because these are the ones worth fighting. | 因为有值得争取的东西 |
[23:06] | I’m Mitchell the manager. | 我是米契尔经理 |
[23:07] | Can we speak outside where it’s quieter? | 能出去聊吗 外面静一点 |
[23:20] | How could you discriminate against me in my own community? | 你怎么能在我自己的群体里排斥我 |
[23:22] | This bar is called Boy Lounge. | 这间酒吧叫”嫩男酒廊” |
[23:25] | We have a specific clientele… | 只面向特定人群… |
[23:28] | Gay, under 35… | 小于35岁的男同… |
[23:30] | – White? – Frankly, yes. | -白人吗 -没错 |
[23:32] | The New York City nightlife is segregated. | 纽约的夜生活是有种族之别的 |
[23:34] | Look, I’ve got a friend. She works at the cubby hole. | 我有个朋友 在一家小酒吧工作 |
[23:36] | I’ll call her. You guys can go. You can drink free all night. | 我会给她打电话 你们直接过去 今晚免单 |
[23:39] | But I don’t want that scene tonight. | 但我今晚没这个需要 |
[23:41] | I’m sorry. I’m not throwing a costume party. | 抱歉 我今晚不想办变装派对 |
[23:45] | This is not over. | 这事还没完 |
[23:48] | Bitch, it was over before it started. | 贱人 结局早就注定了 |
[23:50] | Everybody needs someone to make them feel superior. | 谁都需要别人来体现优越感 |
[23:54] | That line ends with us, though. | 我们就是鄙视链的底端 |
[23:55] | This shit runs downhill past the women, the blacks, latins, gays | 这份鄙夷依次是女人 黑人 拉丁裔 同性恋 |
[24:00] | until it reaches the bottom and lands on our kind. | 最后触底全到了我们身上 |
[24:06] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[24:09] | Reach. | 伸手 |
[24:12] | And legs! That’s right! | 抬腿 对 |
[24:18] | Yes. Yes. | 好 棒 |
[24:22] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[24:25] | Yes! Reach! | 很好 伸手 |
[24:28] | And… | 然后… |
[24:30] | Breathing! | 呼吸 |
[24:33] | And… | 然后… |
[24:36] | All right, everybody, that’s the day. | 好了各位 下课了 |
[24:56] | Mr. Richards? | 理查兹先生 |
[24:59] | You weren’t rehearsing today. | 你今天不是在排练哦 |
[25:01] | I wasn’t? | 不是吗 |
[25:02] | No. You were dancing. | 不 你是在跳舞 |
[25:05] | Rehearsal is getting ready for life. | 排练是在为人生做准备 |
[25:07] | Dancing is living it. | 跳舞则是活出人生 |
[25:09] | For an artist, greatness happens | 艺术家的伟大体现在 |
[25:11] | when you can take something organized | 把组织排练好的事物 |
[25:15] | and make it feel like it was improvised. | 做得像即兴表演一样 |
[25:18] | You’ve been doing that, and that’s a skill I cannot teach. | 你已经做到了 这是我教不了的本领 |
[25:22] | You either have it, or you don’t. | 全凭天赋 |
[25:24] | Great job. | 跳得好 |
[25:26] | I’m impressed. | 我对你刮目相看 |
[25:28] | Thank you so much. That means so much to me. | 非常感谢 这对我来说意义非凡 |
[25:30] | I’m taking some students to the ballet on Saturday night. | 周六晚上我会带一些学生去看芭蕾舞 |
[25:33] | Mostly seniors, but one of them has the flu, | 大多是高年级生 但有人得了流感 |
[25:35] | so I have an extra ticket. | 所以多了张票 |
[25:36] | It’s a story of heartbreak, betrayal, revenge, | 那是个关于心碎 背叛 复仇 |
[25:39] | the redemptive power of true love. | 以及真爱的救赎力量的故事 |
[25:42] | That sounds like a play or something. | 听起来像是戏剧 |
[25:44] | Dancers tell stories with their bodies. | 舞者用自己的身体讲故事 |
[25:46] | Technique is nothing if it doesn’t reveal | 如果不能揭露真实的个性 |
[25:48] | some personal truth. | 那技巧便毫无意义 |
[25:50] | Be outside Roosevelt Hall at 7:00 on Saturday night. | 周六晚七点在罗斯福大厅外面集合 |
[25:53] | This is a big opportunity for you. | 这是你的大好机会 |
[25:55] | Don’t blow it. | 别浪费了 |
[25:57] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[26:12] | Why are you eating like this is your last meal? | 你为什么吃得像没下顿似的 |
[26:14] | ‘Cause this food is bomb. | 因为太他妈好吃了 |
[26:15] | Close your mouth, hood rat. | 把嘴闭上 小瘪三 |
[26:18] | My god. | 我的天 |
[26:22] | Excuse me. Where the hell are you going? | 不好意思 你想去哪里 |
[26:24] | Sit your ass down. We are having a mandatory family meeting. | 给我坐下 我们要开家庭例会 |
[26:29] | And where did that come from? | 这玩意又是哪来的 |
[26:32] | I bought it. | 我买的 |
[26:33] | – With what money? – Money. | -哪来的钱 -我就是有啊 |
[26:35] | How does anyone make good money these days? | 现在干什么能赚大钱 |
[26:38] | Waiting tables, cleaning gutters, | 当服务员 清理阴沟 |
[26:42] | working as a street pharmacist. | 在街头当药剂师 |
[26:43] | Mind your business. | 少管闲事 |
[26:45] | – Are you dealing? – No. | -你在贩毒吗 -没有 |
[26:47] | If I find out that you’re doing anything illegal, | 如果被我发现任何违法行为 |
[26:49] | you will be out of this house. | 你就会被扫地出门 |
[26:50] | – Do you understand me? – Yup. | -听明白没 -明白了 |
[26:52] | Hey, y’all. | 大家好 |
[26:53] | See, now, if that was me, I’d have got my ass read | 换做是我 我一定夹紧尾巴 |
[26:56] | like a library book. | 安静如鸡 |
[26:58] | Where did you get that jacket from? | 你这件夹克是哪来的 |
[26:59] | I bought it at the Goodwill. | 我在古德维尔店里买的 |
[27:01] | In the dollar bin. | 在一元区 |
[27:02] | My dance instructor is taking me | 我的舞蹈老师这周六 |
[27:05] | to the ballet this Saturday. | 要带我去看芭蕾舞 |
[27:07] | You fancy. | 上档次啊 |
[27:11] | Well, that is a moment to celebrate, | 这种时候我们该庆祝一下 |
[27:13] | one of my children is going to the ballet. | 我的孩子也能去看芭蕾舞了 |
[27:15] | I mean, I was supposed to have a date with Ricky, but… | 其实我本来和瑞奇有约… |
[27:20] | I don’t have his phone number to reschedule. | 可我没他号码 联系不上改约 |
[27:21] | Don’t really matter if you show up. | 不用担心爽不爽约 |
[27:23] | Ricky’s a hit-it-and-quit-it type. | 瑞奇是”玩玩而已”的渣男 |
[27:25] | Trust and believe, you’ve already been replaced. | 相信我 他已经有新备胎了 |
[27:27] | Okay, that’s enough. Thank you. | 就此打住 谢谢你了 |
[27:29] | Damon, soak this moment up, okay? | 戴蒙 记住这一刻 |
[27:31] | This is just the beginning | 这只是个开头 |
[27:32] | of many more doors like this one | 今后会有更多大门 |
[27:34] | opening for you, for all of us. | 向你我敞开 |
[27:37] | You made your mother proud. | 你让妈感到骄傲 |
[27:42] | All right, now, | 好了 |
[27:43] | I got something to share with all of y’all. | 我有件事要告诉你们 |
[27:45] | This may come as a shock, but… | 可能有点惊人… |
[27:47] | I’m not gonna be competing in the Saint Laurent ball this weekend. | 可我不打算参加这周末的圣罗兰舞会了 |
[27:50] | What? Wh-why? | 为什么 |
[27:53] | There are things more important than prizes, | 有些东西比拿奖更重要 |
[27:55] | like my dignity. | 比如我的尊严 |
[27:56] | Wait. Did something happen? | 等等 出什么事了吗 |
[27:58] | I went to a gay bar downtown | 我去了市区的同性恋酒吧 |
[27:59] | for a celebratory cocktail, | 准备喝杯鸡尾酒庆祝 |
[28:01] | and the bastards refused to serve me. | 那帮杂种拒绝为我服务 |
[28:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:04] | I mean, if they’re gay, why did they turn you away? | 既然他们是同性恋 为什么要把你拒之门外 |
[28:07] | Gay, straight, it doesn’t matter. | 弯或直不是重点 |
[28:09] | They all think we got psychological issues. | 他们都觉得我们有精神病 |
[28:13] | They don’t see us as real. | 从不正眼相看 |
[28:16] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[28:18] | Nothing in life is fair. | 生活没有公平可言 |
[28:20] | But that’s okay, though. | 但没关系 |
[28:21] | I’m-a do something about it, | 我要为此做点什么 |
[28:23] | so that my children’s world is better than the one I grew up in. | 让我的孩子在更好的世界里成长 |
[28:39] | ♪ Head to toe ♪ | ♪ 从头到脚 ♪ |
[28:43] | ♪ I know ♪ | ♪ 我清楚不过 ♪ |
[28:47] | ♪ Today started with a crazy kiss ♪ | ♪ 今天由疯狂一吻而起 ♪ |
[28:50] | ♪ On our way home ♪ | ♪ 就在回家路上 ♪ |
[28:55] | You’re asking for trouble? | 你是来找麻烦的吗 |
[28:56] | ♪ We were in for a surprise ♪ | ♪ 我们突然迎来惊喜 ♪ |
[28:56] | I want a Manhattan. | 我要一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[28:58] | I want a drink, just like everybody else. | 我想和其他人一样 来一杯酒 |
[28:59] | ♪ Who would have known ♪ | ♪ 谁能得知呢 ♪ |
[29:04] | ♪ Who would have thought ♪ | ♪ 谁能想到 ♪ |
[29:06] | ♪ That we would become lovers ♪ | ♪ 我们会成为爱人 ♪ |
[29:08] | ♪ As friends we were so, so tight ♪ | ♪ 我们是如此亲密的朋友 ♪ |
[29:12] | ♪ Can’t help myself ♪ | ♪ 难以自持 ♪ |
[29:13] | Yeah, get her out. | 把她扔出去 |
[29:15] | ♪ You make me feel so right ♪ | ♪ 你让我感觉如此美妙 ♪ |
[29:19] | I should be able to drink wherever I want! | 我想在哪喝 就在哪喝 |
[29:20] | ♪ Got to tell you, darling ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我得告诉你 ♪ |
[29:22] | ♪ You got to know ♪ | ♪ 你必须知道 ♪ |
[29:33] | There’s my Jersey boy. | 我的泽西小子来了 |
[29:35] | How do you like the new De Ville? | 喜欢新的凯迪拉克吗 |
[29:36] | Like driving a cloud. | 开着像腾云驾雾 |
[29:37] | I told him to get the new De Ville. | 我告诉他要买辆新款凯迪拉克 |
[29:38] | He’s got a good eye for style, | 他的眼光不错 |
[29:39] | but he needs a little help from the professionals. | 但还是需要专家指点 |
[29:45] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[29:45] | Come on in. | 进去吧 |
[30:01] | We never used to have so many. | 我们从没有过这么多钱 |
[30:07] | Yeah, well, this is what success looks like. | 是啊 这就是成功的样子 |
[30:11] | You think we’re successful enough to get a dishwasher? | 你觉得我们的成功够买台洗碗机了吗 |
[30:13] | You serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[30:14] | Do you see how underwater we are now? Look at all this. | 知道我们手头有多吃紧吗 看看这些账单 |
[30:17] | We have a Cadillac in the garage. | 我们车库里有辆凯迪拉克 |
[30:19] | There’s a ball gown in mine | 我还有件礼服 |
[30:20] | that costs $900 that I’ve worn once. | 900块买的 只穿过一次 |
[30:22] | If we don’t have any money, | 如果我们没钱 |
[30:23] | then how are you paying for all these things? | 你要怎么负担这些东西 |
[30:24] | We need all that stuff. | 我们需要这些东西 |
[30:25] | We need a dishwasher. | 我们需要台洗碗机 |
[30:27] | We have a baby, and I’m up doing dishes by hand | 我们有了孩子 我却还在用手洗碗 |
[30:30] | until the Tonight Show starts. | 洗到晚十一点半”今夜秀”开播 |
[30:35] | You don’t understand how it works out there in Manhattan, okay? | 你根本不懂曼哈顿那一套 |
[30:38] | You have to look the part | 只有衣着体面 |
[30:39] | or they won’t let you into the big club. | 才能跻身上流 |
[30:41] | You wore that gown to the big event at 21 the other night, | 那晚你穿着礼服去21俱乐部参加大型活动 |
[30:43] | and now they all think you’re one of them. | 他们就觉得你是其中一员了 |
[30:45] | – So what? – So what?! | -又怎样 -什么怎样 |
[30:50] | You know anybody with a corner office | 你认识市中心摩天大楼里 |
[30:51] | in one of those skyscrapers in midtown? | 坐拥主管办公室的人吗 |
[30:53] | Or a place in Montauk of their own? | 认识在蒙托克岛有房的人吗 |
[30:54] | No. | 不认识 |
[30:55] | No. You don’t. | 你是不认识 |
[30:56] | Because people like us don’t get invited. | 因为我们这类人不够格 |
[30:58] | We don’t get a shot at it. | 我们没机会认识 |
[31:00] | But I got a one-in-a-million chance here, | 但我得到了个百里挑一的机会 |
[31:01] | and I made that happen because I’m adaptable. | 我能得到是因为适应力强 |
[31:03] | I know how to play the part. | 我知道如何装模作样 |
[31:05] | But you have no idea | 但你完全不知道 |
[31:06] | how much pressure that puts on me. | 我承受着多大压力 |
[31:08] | I have to be on 100% of the time, | 我时刻都要拼尽全力 |
[31:10] | and I can’t do that if you’re second-guessing me | 如果你不停质疑我 |
[31:13] | and pressuring me to buy things that you don’t need | 逼迫我买不需要也负担不起的东西 |
[31:15] | and that we can’t afford. | 那我就做不到 |
[31:17] | Baby, baby, is any of this really worth it? | 亲爱的 这一切都值得吗 |
[31:24] | I got to go back to the office. | 我要回办公室了 |
[31:26] | It’s Saturday. | 今天周六 |
[31:28] | Yeah, it’s Saturday. | 对 是周六 |
[31:29] | If I’m gonna have to put up with this version of you, | 我要是得忍受你这个样子 |
[31:31] | I should at least get a dishwasher out of it. | 起码给我个洗碗机吧 |
[31:35] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[31:59] | Mr. Richards, I’m glad you could join us. | 理查兹先生 欢迎 |
[32:04] | You’re looking sharp. | 你很帅 |
[32:06] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:09] | Showtime. | 表演要开始了 |
[32:10] | Let’s find our seats. | 我们入座吧 |
[33:39] | Applause comes at the end. | 最后再鼓掌 |
[34:26] | You a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[34:28] | I’m looking for Angel. I’m a friend. | 我找安吉尔 我是她朋友 |
[34:30] | I’m sure you are. | 我信了哦 |
[34:32] | She’s working indoors now. | 她现在在室内工作了 |
[34:34] | Me, myself, I prefer the fresh air. | 我呢 还是喜欢新鲜空气 |
[34:36] | What, you mean, like, she got a regular job at a store or something? | 你是说她在什么店里找了份正经工作吗 |
[34:40] | You know that place in Times Square, | 知道时代广场那地方吗 |
[34:41] | Show World? | “大开眼界” |
[34:44] | Go give her a visit. | 去看看她吧 |
[35:48] | Got to buy tokens here. | 得在这儿换币 |
[35:50] | Ten-dollar minimum. | 十美元起售 |
[35:53] | ♪ Tell her I’ll be waiting ♪ | ♪ 告诉她 ♪ |
[35:54] | How’s it work if I’m looking for someone specific? | 怎么指定人选 |
[35:56] | ♪ In the usual place ♪ | ♪ 我会在老地方等候 ♪ |
[35:57] | I’m here to see Angel. | 我找安吉尔 |
[35:59] | ♪ With the tired and weary ♪ | ♪ 怀着满身疲惫 ♪ |
[35:59] | Yeah, he’s popular. | 那小子很有人气 |
[36:02] | She. | 她是女的 |
[36:02] | ♪ And there’s no escape ♪ | ♪ 无力脱逃 ♪ |
[36:04] | Whatever you say, boss. | 随你怎么说 顾客老爷 |
[36:05] | Second-to-last door on the left. | 左边倒数第二间 |
[36:06] | ♪ To need a women ♪ | ♪ 若渴求女人 ♪ |
[36:09] | ♪ You’ve got to know ♪ | ♪ 你必须清楚 ♪ |
[36:12] | ♪ How the strong get weak ♪ | ♪ 百炼钢成绕指柔 ♪ |
[36:15] | ♪ And the rich get poor ♪ | ♪ 千金散尽 ♪ |
[36:17] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[36:23] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[36:31] | ♪ You’re running with me ♪ | ♪ 你我一同飞奔 ♪ |
[36:35] | ♪ Don’t touch the ground ♪ | ♪ 切记足不沾地 ♪ |
[36:38] | ♪ We’re the restless-hearted ♪ | ♪ 我们总躁动不安 ♪ |
[36:41] | ♪ Not the chained and bound ♪ | ♪ 未曾深深捆绑 ♪ |
[36:45] | ♪ The sky is burning ♪ | ♪ 天空在燃烧 ♪ |
[36:48] | ♪ A sea of flame ♪ | ♪ 海面也升起了烈焰 ♪ |
[36:51] | ♪ Though your world is changing ♪ | ♪ 哪怕世界剧变 ♪ |
[36:54] | ♪ I will be the same ♪ | ♪ 我亦如初 ♪ |
[36:56] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[37:02] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[37:07] | Well… | 瞧… |
[37:08] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[37:09] | If it isn’t my uptown businessman. | 这不是我的上流商务精英吗 |
[37:12] | I knew you’d find me. | 我知道你会来找我 |
[37:14] | You can’t stay away from your Angel too long. | 你离不开小安吉尔太久的 |
[37:15] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[37:17] | ♪ And I can’t escape ♪ | ♪ 我无力脱逃 ♪ |
[37:20] | ♪ I’m a slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[37:21] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[37:22] | This place isn’t right for you. | 这不是你该来的地方 |
[37:25] | I make $125 a night here. | 我一晚挣125美元 |
[37:28] | And no one touches me. | 还没人动手动脚 |
[37:30] | Don’t you want me to be safe? | 你不希望我安全吗 |
[37:33] | I get jealous that so many men see you like this. | 我嫉妒了 那么多人都看过你这样 |
[37:35] | ♪ Can you help me ♪ | ♪ 你能帮我吗 ♪ |
[37:38] | Does that make you mad? | 你会生气吗 |
[37:40] | Do I look like a kept woman to you? | 你看我像是被包养的人吗 |
[37:45] | A kept woman… | 被包养的女人… |
[37:48] | would be in a high-rise apartment in Riverdale | 会住在里弗代尔的高层公寓 |
[37:49] | with a refrigerator full of groceries | 冰箱里囤满了食物 |
[37:52] | and a mink coat in her closet. | 衣柜里还有件貂 |
[38:09] | Do you ever do things with guys here? | 你和那些男人做过吗 |
[38:12] | Sweetheart… | 宝贝… |
[38:15] | A lady never tells. | 女人是有秘密的 |
[38:17] | And I’m not appreciating your attitude. | 而且我不喜欢你这种态度 |
[38:20] | Especially considering | 尤其是 |
[38:20] | ♪ The storm is breaking ♪ | ♪ 风暴将至 ♪ |
[38:22] | this is the first time I’m seeing you in three weeks. | 你已经三个星期没见我了 |
[38:24] | ♪ Or so it seems ♪ | ♪ 至少看来如此 ♪ |
[38:27] | ♪ We’re too young to reason ♪ | ♪ 我们风华正茂 不屑世理 ♪ |
[38:29] | ♪ Too grown-up to dream ♪ | ♪ 又不再幼稚 无力梦想 ♪ |
[38:31] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我每时每刻都在想你 |
[38:33] | ♪ Now spring is turning your face to mine ♪ | ♪ 春风拂面 你我四目相对 ♪ |
[38:35] | At work. | 工作时想 |
[38:36] | When I’m in bed with my wife. | 和老婆上床也想 |
[38:39] | I drive by the piers almost every night, | 我几乎每晚都会经过码头 |
[38:40] | ♪ I can hear your laughter ♪ | ♪ 听得见你的欢声笑语 ♪ |
[38:40] | but I get too scared to pull over. | 却不敢停车 |
[38:43] | ♪ I can see your smile ♪ | ♪ 看得见你的浅浅笑意 ♪ |
[38:44] | Scared of what? | 你怕什么 |
[38:45] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[38:48] | I don’t like you in a place like this. | 我不希望你在这种地方 |
[38:51] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[38:53] | A lady needs to make a living. | 女人也要谋生啊 |
[38:57] | Can I take you to get some… food? | 我能不能带你去… 吃顿饭 |
[38:57] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[39:00] | Coffee or something? | 喝个咖啡之类的 |
[39:04] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[39:05] | I have break in an hour. | 我一小时后休息 |
[39:08] | We can walk to a diner. | 可以走去吃饭 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:11] | Where should I wait for you? | 我在哪儿等你 |
[39:17] | ♪ Slave to love ♪ | ♪ 为爱所囚 ♪ |
[39:19] | ♪ And I can’t escape ♪ | ♪ 我无力脱逃 ♪ |
[39:21] | ♪ I’m a slave to love ♪ | ♪ 我为爱所囚 ♪ |
[39:34] | The category is Dynasty. | 主题是”豪门恩怨” |
[39:36] | I want to see all the rich bitch fantasy | 我要看到有钱婊子的狂欢 |
[39:40] | in full effect. | 拿出真本事 |
[39:42] | ♪ But now, whenever we’re together ♪ | ♪ 可现在 每当我们在一起 ♪ |
[39:46] | ♪ There’s a certain feelin’ that we both agree ♪ | ♪ 我们都认同 有种奇妙的感觉 ♪ |
[39:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:50] | Looking like a ghetto banjee Fallon. | 看着就像贫民窟的法伦 |
[39:50] | ♪ And it’s time that you’ve opened up to love ♪ | ♪ 你是时候对爱敞开心门 ♪ |
[39:53] | Work, mama. Scores, scores, please. | 活出彩啊 妈妈 请打分 |
[39:54] | ♪ Cause if you don’t ever try ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你若不去尝试 ♪ |
[39:56] | ♪ Then baby, you may never see ♪ | ♪ 便永远无法得知 ♪ |
[39:56] | Yeah! | 好 |
[39:58] | Here we have Dominique Deveraux, | 现在出场的是多米尼克·德维罗 |
[39:58] | ♪ I’ve got the Midas Touch ♪ | ♪ 我能点石成金 ♪ |
[40:00] | replete with boa. | 戴着羽毛围巾 |
[40:00] | ♪ Everything I touch turns to gold ♪ | ♪ 碰到的一切都成金 ♪ |
[40:03] | Darling, the champagne is burnt. | 亲爱的 香槟已经爆了 |
[40:04] | ♪ Yeah, darlin’ ♪ | ♪ 是的 亲爱的 ♪ |
[40:06] | ♪ I’ve got the Midas Touch ♪ | ♪ 我能点石成金 ♪ |
[40:08] | ♪ Baby, let me touch your body and your soul ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 让我触碰你的身体和灵魂 ♪ |
[40:12] | And what have we here? | 看这是谁 |
[40:15] | ♪ Together you and I were meant to be ♪ | ♪ 今夜你我注定在一起 ♪ |
[40:15] | Bringing her best attempt at Heather Locklear. | 尽力扮演海瑟·洛克莱尔 |
[40:19] | ♪ I’ll be right beside whenever you need me ♪ | ♪ 我将永远在你身边 供你不时之需 ♪ |
[40:20] | Darling, | 亲爱的 |
[40:21] | more like T.J. Hooker. | 你更像是”胡克[妓女]警探” |
[40:23] | ♪ This love we have will never fade away ♪ | ♪ 我们这份爱永远不会消散 ♪ |
[40:27] | ♪ You can count on me ’cause I’ here to stay ♪ | ♪ 你能指望我 因为我不会离你而去 ♪ |
[40:27] | Is it Krystle Carrington, Linda Evans? | 这是琳达·埃文斯演的克里斯托·卡林顿吗 |
[40:31] | ♪ I’ve got the Midas Touch ♪ | ♪ 我能点石成金 ♪ |
[40:32] | My children, I’m afeared that this show | 孩子们 这场演出 |
[40:33] | ♪ Everything I touch turns to gold ♪ | ♪ 碰到的一切都成金 ♪ |
[40:35] | is about to be canceled. | 恐怕要取消了 |
[40:37] | ♪ Yeah, darlin’ ♪ | ♪ 是的 宝贝 ♪ |
[40:37] | Children, I repeat, | 各位 我重申一遍 |
[40:38] | ♪ I’ve got the Midas Touch ♪ | ♪ 我能点石成金 ♪ |
[40:39] | the category is Dynasty, | 主题是”豪门恩怨” |
[40:41] | ♪ Baby, let me touch your body and your soul ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 让我触碰你的身体和灵魂 ♪ |
[40:42] | not goddamn Falcon Crest! | 不是他妈的”鹰冠庄园” |
[40:45] | We don’t need no spinoffs up in this bitch. | 我们要的可不是什么衍生品 |
[40:47] | ♪ I’ve got the Midas Touch ♪ | ♪ 我能点石成金 ♪ |
[40:50] | ♪ Everything I touch turns to gold ♪ | ♪ 碰到的一切都成金 ♪ |
[40:52] | The eleganza! | 高贵典雅 |
[40:53] | ♪ Sugar ♪ | ♪ 甜心 ♪ |
[40:54] | Miss Elektra is bringing us Alexis carrington | 伊莱察小姐带来的是亚莉克西·卡灵顿 |
[40:55] | ♪ I’ve got the Midas Touch ♪ | ♪ 我能点石成金 ♪ |
[40:57] | ♪ Baby, let me touch your body and your soul ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 让我触碰你的身体和灵魂 ♪ |
[40:57] | in full effect. | 她动真格了 |
[40:59] | Show them how it’s done. | 让他们见识见识 |
[41:01] | Show them how it’s done. | 见识一下真正的实力 |
[41:05] | Elektra! Elektra! | 伊莱察 伊莱察 |
[41:07] | Elektra! Elektra! Elektra! | 伊莱察 伊莱察 伊莱察 |
[41:12] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:14] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:16] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:20] | Showing the children how it’s done. | 让年轻人开开眼界 |
[41:23] | And the scores are ten, ten, ten, | 得分是 10分 10分 10分 |
[41:26] | tens across the board. | 全是10分 |
[41:28] | And the grand prize goes to… | 今天的大奖… |
[41:28] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:31] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:31] | With no competition… | 毫无争议属于… |
[41:33] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:33] | Miss Elektra Abundance. | 伊莱察·阿班邓斯小姐 |
[41:42] | Once again. | 一次又一次 |
[41:44] | She brings it every time. | 她总是艳压群芳 |
[41:45] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:46] | She brings it every time. | 技惊四座 |
[41:47] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:49] | ♪ Touch, touch ♪ | ♪ 触碰 触碰 ♪ |
[41:50] | ♪ I’ve got the Midas touch ♪ | ♪ 我能点石成金 ♪ |
[41:53] | ♪ Baby, let me touch your body and your soul ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 让我触碰你的身体和灵魂 ♪ |
[41:58] | ♪ I’ve got the Midas touch ♪ | ♪ 我能点石成金 ♪ |
[42:06] | Why the attitude? | 你怎么还不高兴 |
[42:08] | We did amazing tonight. | 我们今晚棒呆了 |
[42:09] | A victory’s hollow if there’s no real competition. | 没有真正的对手 赢了也是空虚的 |
[42:12] | How dare the House of Evangelista not show their faces tonight? | 伊万吉利斯塔之家今晚居然敢躲起来 |
[42:14] | Where the fuck was Blanca? | 布兰卡他妈的哪儿去了 |
[42:20] | Is this the life you want, | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[42:21] | dancing in a place like that? | 在那种地方跳舞 |
[42:24] | It’s safe behind the glass. | 隔着玻璃很安全 |
[42:26] | Money is good. | 报酬丰厚 |
[42:27] | And I like being admired. | 而且我喜欢被人欣赏 |
[42:34] | I don’t like other men touching you. | 我不喜欢其他男人碰你 |
[42:38] | How much do you make a week? | 你一个星期能挣多少钱 |
[42:41] | You trying to put me on a retainer, sweetheart? | 你是想预订我的时间吗 宝贝 |
[42:44] | I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 对不起 我不是… |
[42:45] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[42:52] | What if I got you a place of your own? | 要是我给你找个房子呢 |
[42:55] | A kept woman? | 包养我 |
[42:58] | I must warn you, | 那丑话说前头 |
[43:00] | I cannot cook. | 我可不会做饭 |
[43:03] | Unless you count | 硬要算的话 |
[43:04] | opening a can of spaghettios. | 会开意面罐头 |
[43:07] | I want a year lease. | 一年起步 |
[43:09] | I don’t want you running away and leaving me holding the bag | 我可不想你哪天厌烦了我 |
[43:10] | once you get me out of your system. | 就留我一人流落街头 |
[43:12] | No, it’s not like that. I swear. | 不会这样的 我发誓 |
[43:18] | But okay. | 我答应你 |
[43:19] | A year. | 一年 |
[43:25] | I can’t leave my wife, though, | 但是我不能离开妻子 |
[43:28] | or promise that I could see you every day. | 也不能保证每天都来见你 |
[43:30] | I can’t help you if I can’t keep my life. | 我只有日子过得去才能帮你 |
[43:34] | I should refuse you, right? | 我应该拒绝你的 |
[43:37] | Demand commitment. | 有条件的承诺 |
[43:39] | But I’ve also learned how to keep my dignity, | 可我也学会了怎么维护自己的尊严 |
[43:42] | even when I’m kneeling down for scraps | 哪怕是为了一点残羹冷炙 |
[43:46] | under the table. | 委身人下 |
[43:50] | My hope is that, over time, | 我希望以后 |
[43:51] | I can help you want more for yourself. | 可以帮你实现更多 |
[43:55] | You talking about dreams? | 梦想吗 |
[43:58] | Aspirations? | 愿望吗 |
[44:00] | Those are only words | 这只是说说而已 |
[44:02] | that only last in the suburbs. | 城里人没有这些 |
[44:04] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[44:07] | is that I’m-a have a roof over my head, | 我有地方住 |
[44:09] | a little spending cash for clothes for the balls, | 有闲钱买舞会礼服 |
[44:14] | and my chances of not getting killed in the gutter | 而且被人在阴沟里杀掉的几率 |
[44:17] | just increased considerably. | 也低了很多 |
[44:20] | I’m fine with that for now. | 这日子算凑合了 |
[44:29] | What’s your deal here? | 你这人什么毛病 |
[44:31] | Usually, the ones like you | 一般像你这样的 |
[44:32] | are either gay, won’t admit it, | 不是还没出柜的同性恋 |
[44:36] | Or straight but too afraid to ask their wife to stick a finger up their behind. | 就是菊花痒痒但又不敢劳驾老婆的直男 |
[44:40] | Jesus. | 天 |
[44:43] | I’m neither of those things. | 我两者都不是 |
[44:46] | I’m not gay. | 不是基佬 |
[44:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[44:50] | You hadn’t touched me. | 你没碰过我 |
[44:52] | Not a blow job in the car or nothing. | 也没让我在车里给你口 |
[44:54] | But you want to possess me. | 但你却想独占我 |
[44:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:59] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[45:03] | I’m no one. | 无名之辈 |
[45:05] | I want what I’m supposed to want, | 我得我应得的 |
[45:06] | I wear what I’m supposed to wear, | 穿我应穿的 |
[45:07] | and I work where I’m supposed to work. | 干我应干的 |
[45:11] | I stand for nothing. | 没有立场 |
[45:14] | I’ve never fought in a war | 我从没打过仗 |
[45:15] | and I probably won’t ever have to, | 估计以后也不用打 |
[45:17] | ’cause the next one’s gonna kill us all. | 因为下一场将是末日之战 |
[45:20] | I can buy things I can’t afford, | 我可以买承担不起的东西 |
[45:21] | which means they’re never really mine. | 但那些东西永远不属于我 |
[45:25] | I don’t live. | 如行尸走肉 |
[45:27] | I don’t believe. | 随波逐流 |
[45:29] | I accumulate. | 得过且过 |
[45:32] | I’m a brand… | 我只是个… |
[45:34] | A middle-class white guy. | 典型的小白领 |
[45:37] | But you’re who you are | 可你独一无二 |
[45:40] | even though the price you pay for it | 即便你的代价 |
[45:41] | is being disinvited from the rest of the world. | 是所有人都不待见你 |
[45:46] | I’m the one playing dress-up. | 虚伪的人是我 |
[45:48] | Is it wrong to want to be with one of the few people in the world who isn’t, | 我想和世上少有的做自己的人在一起 |
[45:54] | to have one person in my life who I know is real? | 想要一个真诚的人 这有错吗 |
[46:09] | You think of me as a real woman? | 你把我看作真正的女人 |
[46:15] | You’d be crazy to choose this life if you didn’t have to. | 你要不是迫不得已 不可能选择这种生活 |
[46:25] | I… | 我… |
[46:27] | Have to get back to work. | 必须回去干活了 |
[46:30] | You know where to find me | 等你安排好一切 |
[46:31] | once you’ve made all your arrangements. | 你知道上哪儿找我 |
[46:43] | Do you believe in love? | 你相信爱情吗 |
[46:45] | Or is that just a word for the suburbs, too? | 还是这也只是说说而已 |
[47:02] | How was your fancy trip to the ballet? | 芭蕾看得怎么样 |
[47:05] | It was magical. | 太美妙了 |
[47:08] | You know, one day, | 总有一天 |
[47:09] | I’m-a be on that stage, | 我会登上舞台 |
[47:10] | and I expect you to come and see me. | 希望你能来看我闪耀 |
[47:13] | How much are you gonna pay me to show up? | 那你打算付我多少钱 |
[47:16] | You know what? | 得了吧 |
[47:16] | – Forget I even invited you. – Nah, | -当我没说 -别介 |
[47:18] | I’ll show up for, like, 15 minutes before dipping. | 谢幕前15分钟我会到的 |
[47:21] | You’re too much, though. | 你过分了哦 |
[47:24] | Was it worth ditching your date, though? | 不过放人鸽子值吗 |
[47:28] | I think so. | 值得 |
[47:29] | A’ight, so then… | 好吧 那… |
[47:51] | You shouldn’t be selling drugs out in the open. | 你不该明目张胆卖毒品 |
[47:53] | It’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[47:54] | If Blanca finds out, she’s gonna take… | 要是被布兰卡知道 她会… |
[47:55] | Only way she’ll find out is if you flap your gums. | 你不说她就不会知道 |
[48:01] | I got to run. | 我得撤了 |
[48:21] | Ricky? | 瑞奇 |
[48:24] | Damon. | 戴蒙 |
[48:27] | This is Midnight. | 这是小夜 |
[48:31] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[48:35] | Can we speak in private? | 能单独聊吗 |
[48:39] | Can you give me a minute? | 给我一分钟 |
[48:45] | Is that your girlfriend? | 她是你女友 |
[48:49] | I’m not the boyfriend type. | 我不是做男友的料 |
[48:50] | So what type are you? | 那你是什么 |
[48:52] | The type that sits around waiting in the pizza shop | 坐在披萨店里 |
[48:53] | for an hour and a half like an asshole. | 干等一个半小时的傻逼 |
[48:57] | I’m the asshole, and I’m sorry. | 是我混蛋 对不起 |
[49:01] | I didn’t show up because I was at the ballet. | 我没去是因为我在看芭蕾 |
[49:02] | – My teacher gave me a ticket. – School? | -老师给了我票 -你上学 |
[49:05] | I thought you wasn’t bougie. | 我不知道你是文化人 |
[49:09] | I didn’t move to New York looking for a relationship. | 我来纽约不是为了谈恋爱 |
[49:11] | I mean, I came here to make my dreams come true. | 我是来实现梦想的 |
[49:14] | I got kicked out of my home for being gay. | 我因为出柜被扫地出门 |
[49:16] | And then I spent weeks on a park bench | 在公园长椅上睡了好几周 |
[49:18] | because I had nothing. | 因为一无所有 |
[49:19] | I mean, Blanca gave me a warm meal and a place to stay, | 是布兰卡供我吃住 |
[49:22] | and being a part of her house | 作为她家族的一员 |
[49:23] | means I have to follow her rules. | 我必须遵守规定 |
[49:25] | If I have to choose between education and dating, | 要我在教育和恋爱之间选择 |
[49:28] | I choose the ballet. | 我选芭蕾 |
[49:29] | Whatever. It’s all good. | 随便吧 没事 |
[49:33] | Seems like you moved on, | 反正你也找下家了 |
[49:34] | so no big deal, right? | 所以没关系了吧 |
[49:35] | Yeah, no biggie. | 对 无所谓 |
[49:37] | You know, you ain’t the only one who came here with a dream. | 怀揣梦想来到这儿的不止你一个 |
[49:39] | I’m still sleeping on that park bench. | 我现在还睡在公园 |
[49:42] | You could join a house. | 你可以加入家族 |
[49:43] | Don’t nobody want me to join their house. | 没人接纳我 |
[49:44] | You can’t sleep on the street. | 你不能睡在街头 |
[49:46] | It’s what I do every night. | 我每晚如此 |
[49:47] | Just yesterday, I stole a couple 40s | 就昨天 我偷了两瓶酒 |
[49:49] | and got smashed right over there. | 然后在那儿醉倒了 |
[49:53] | You know, you were smart for not showing up. | 你爽约是明智的 |
[49:56] | I’m just a fuckup. | 我一无是处 |
[49:57] | – That’s not true. – Yeah, it is. | -你不是 -不 我是 |
[50:02] | You know, when I first saw you, I thought, | 第一次见你时 我心想 |
[50:06] | “that shorty’s going places.” | “这小伙前途无量” |
[50:08] | Guess I thought maybe you might take me with you. | 想着也许你一人得道 我鸡犬升天 |
[50:14] | Not the first time I’ve been left behind. | 我不是第一次被抛弃了 |
[50:35] | Mani-pedi? | 手足护理 |
[50:37] | Just a top coat, please. | 只涂护甲油 谢谢 |
[50:39] | I want her. | 我要她来 |
[50:41] | She’s on break. | 她在休息 |
[50:43] | Do your ears not work, | 你不长耳朵 |
[50:45] | or is the customer not always right in this establishment? | 还是说这里顾客不是上帝 |
[50:48] | I said I want her. | 我说了要她 |
[50:52] | I am sorry, sweetie, I’m on break. | 对不起 亲 我在休息 |
[50:55] | I’m sure, even worn as you look, | 我相信 虽然你看起来疲惫 |
[50:58] | that you can find the fortitude to stick around | 你还是可以强撑着 |
[51:00] | and give a top coat to the woman who raised you. | 给养你长大的女人涂层护甲油的 |
[51:04] | What is that, coral punch? | 这什么颜色 珊瑚潘趣酒吗 |
[51:06] | I assume you have Revlon or Max Factor. | 你应该有露华浓或蜜丝佛陀吧 |
[51:09] | Don’t even think about putting Yardley on these fingers. | 别想在我指甲上涂雅德莉 |
[51:15] | You know, you can learn so much about a person | 你可以通过一个人的手 |
[51:17] | by looking at their hands. | 得到很多信息 |
[51:18] | All the wigs and clothes and plastic surgery don’t matter | 什么假发 衣服 整形手术都没用 |
[51:23] | when you’re looking at a woman’s hands. | 女人的手能暴露一切 |
[51:25] | It always reveals her real age. | 揭晓了她的真实年纪 |
[51:28] | You’re one to talk | 穿着脏大褂 |
[51:30] | in your stained white coat, | 像个下人一样的 |
[51:32] | looking like a peasant. | 是你 |
[51:34] | Look at me. | 再看看我 |
[51:36] | You’re clearly not winning the game. | 你显然没法跟我比 |
[51:38] | Nor are you playing it fairly. | 也没有公平竞争 |
[51:40] | Do you think you can just come to the balls and beat me | 你以为能在舞会上仅凭运气赢一次 |
[51:42] | with a lucky break and then disappear? | 然后就凭空消失 |
[51:45] | Denying me my opportunity for redemption? | 拒绝给我翻身的机会 |
[51:47] | Leaving me twisting in the wind? | 留我一人独孤求败吗 |
[51:49] | You are so anxious to have me come and crush you again? | 你这么渴望我回去再碾压你一次吗 |
[51:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[51:53] | You win one trophy, and you talk like you’re a legend. | 赢了一次却说得自己是个传奇似的 |
[51:57] | Any hoodlum or orangutan off the streets can snag one trophy. | 街上什么阿三或者猩猩都能混个奖杯 |
[52:01] | I’ve been busy with other business. | 我有别的事要忙 |
[52:03] | I heard about that “other” business. | 我听说了”别的事” |
[52:07] | You’re a regular transvestite Norma Rae. | 你就是个普通的异装癖 |
[52:11] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[52:13] | I admire your determination. | 我钦佩你的决心 |
[52:16] | I have known you since you were a wee tot, | 我打小看着你长大 |
[52:19] | and while you’re not nearly as stunning and well-kept as I am, | 虽然你没我这么性感完美 |
[52:23] | and you could clearly use a delivery of Pond’s cold cream for that ashy complexion, | 还长了张需要旁氏冷霜遮掩的灰头土脸 |
[52:29] | you have always been impossible to stop | 可你一有想法 |
[52:32] | once you get an idea in your head. | 便势不可挡 |
[52:34] | But take it from a woman of the world: | 可听听本世界级美女的建议吧 |
[52:37] | You’re punching at windmills. | 你根本是螳臂挡车 |
[52:39] | These gay white boys don’t want anything to do with you, | 这些白人基佬不想和你们有瓜葛 |
[52:41] | and never will. | 永远不会变 |
[52:43] | I told the children of my house that I was fighting for them. | 我告诉我家族的孩子们要为他们而战 |
[52:47] | I won’t back down. | 我不会退缩 |
[52:48] | You’re not Rosa Parks, sitting up front of the bus. | 你不是拒绝给白人让座的罗莎·帕克斯 |
[52:51] | You’re a tired, old queen looking to sip a Margarita | 你是想和穿赛吉欧·瓦伦提蓝牛仔裤的白人 |
[52:54] | with some white boy in Sergio Valente blue jeans. | 喝杯玛格丽特的疲惫老皇后 |
[52:57] | You know, I know about your life, | 即使你从没提过 |
[52:58] | even though you never speak about it. | 我却了解你的生活 |
[53:00] | About your gentleman caller who showers you in rhinestones | 被嫖客包养 金屋藏娇 |
[53:03] | and keeps a house over your head. | 一身的仿钻首饰 |
[53:06] | You’re settled, comfortable. | 你安定舒适 |
[53:08] | The only fights you have left are with your wrinkles and your cellulite | 唯一需要努力的是对抗皱纹和脂肪 |
[53:12] | and walking the balls. | 以及走好舞会 |
[53:13] | And, bitch, that’s because you’re old. | 贱人 这是因为你老了 |
[53:15] | If I cut you open, | 把你一刀劈开 |
[53:16] | there would be nothing but dust and 50 rings to count. | 也只有灰尘和五十圈年轮 |
[53:20] | Now, your generation got us to where we are. | 你这代人为我们争取了这个地位 |
[53:22] | I’ll give you that, I’ll give you all of that. | 这点我承认 都是你们的功劳 |
[53:25] | But I’m planning on moving our kind forward. | 但我要继续前进 |
[53:27] | Getting us access to worlds you wouldn’t dare dream about. | 让我们被你想都不敢想的世界接受 |
[53:31] | I’m entitled, I have the right. | 我有资格和权利 |
[53:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:35] | You fight that fight, naive little girl. | 争取去吧 天真的小女孩 |
[53:38] | Learn the lesson we all learn eventually. | 去上每个人都避不开的一课 |
[53:41] | When it comes to the life we lead, | 那就是面对生活 |
[53:43] | there comes a point where you must accept disappointment. | 难免要接受失望 |
[53:49] | Like I’m disappointed in this top coat. | 就像我对这指甲油一样失望 |
[53:56] | It’s on the house. | 算你们请了 |
[54:04] | Matt? | 马特 |
[54:07] | Our boss is in the Post again. | 咱们老板又上报了 |
[54:09] | He’s a master of the publicity machine. | 他是个宣传老手 |
[54:11] | It’s so fucking awesome the way he controls them all. | 操纵他们的手段真他妈高明 |
[54:13] | Do you read The Post? | 你看”华盛顿邮报”吗 |
[54:14] | Everyone does. | 谁不看呢 |
[54:15] | I read the Times, too. The Journal. | 我还看”纽约时报” “华尔街日报” |
[54:17] | Listen, if you want to sip chardonnay in Upper West Side | 你要是想和一帮哥大的精英 |
[54:19] | with a bunch of intellectuals from Columbia, get the Times. | 在上西区喝霞多丽 就靠”纽约时报” |
[54:21] | If you want to get invited to the best parties, | 想被邀请参加最高级的聚会 |
[54:23] | walk past the line at Palladium, meet celebrities, | 免排队直接进帕拉迪姆 结识名人 |
[54:26] | get your name in The Post. | 就让你名字登上邮报 |
[54:28] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[54:32] | I know it’s pretty early in my time here, but… | 我知道我刚来这儿不久… |
[54:34] | if you look at what I’ve accomplished so far, | 可你要是看到了我的表现 |
[54:36] | I-I-I wrote that speech for the Ellis Island Award, | 我写了埃利斯岛奖的演讲稿 |
[54:40] | – and… – What is this about? | -还有… -怎么了 |
[54:40] | You want more money? | 想涨薪吗 |
[54:43] | Well, yes. I was hoping for a… | 对的 我想要… |
[54:46] | Maybe, like, a ten percent bump, or-or a… | 大概 涨百分之十 或者… |
[54:49] | Preferably, a small bonus. | 最好是一小笔奖金 |
[54:56] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[55:05] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[55:26] | So what’s she like? | 她什么样 |
[55:27] | I want details. | 都告诉我 |
[55:28] | She blonde? Got big tits? | 金发 大胸 |
[55:30] | She do that new Brazilian thing down there? | 有没赶时髦剃白虎逼 |
[55:33] | I… I don’t… | 我… 我不… |
[55:35] | I’m sorry, I-I don’t understand. | 对不起 我不明白 |
[55:37] | Don’t bullshit a bullshitter. | 跟我撒谎你还太嫩了 |
[55:40] | I’m proud of you. I’m telling you, | 为你骄傲呢 告诉你 |
[55:42] | you put on that suit, you get behind that Cadillac, | 穿上西装 开上凯迪拉克 |
[55:44] | the pussy starts flowing like Niagara Falls. | 妹子就发大水了 |
[55:47] | My wife just wants a dishwasher. | 是我老婆想要个洗碗机 |
[55:52] | I’ll get you your money. | 我给你钱 |
[55:54] | Two conditions. | 两个条件 |
[55:55] | You work weekends when I ask, | 周末叫你工作你得来 |
[55:57] | and you got to tell me the fucking truth. | 必须他妈对我说实话 |
[56:07] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美 |
[56:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[56:11] | Puerto Rican, I think. | 应该是波多黎各人吧 |
[56:15] | Exotic. | 异域风情 |
[56:17] | It’s not my thing, but to each his own. | 我不感冒 不过各有所爱嘛 |
[56:20] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[56:22] | – I don’t know yet. – You don’t. | -我还不知道 -你不爱 |
[56:24] | You’re just not tired of fucking her yet. | 你只是还没操腻她而已 |
[56:40] | Matt, thank you. | 马特 谢谢你 |
[56:41] | I promise I will earn every penny. | 我保证不会让你白出钱 |
[56:43] | Word of advice. | 一句忠告 |
[56:45] | Don’t leave your wife. | 不要离开你老婆 |
[56:46] | And if you get her pregnant, you come talk to me immediately. | 她要是怀孕了 立刻告诉我 |
[57:05] | Mitch. Mitch. | 米奇 米奇 |
[57:07] | Jesus Christ, not this bitch again. | 天啊 怎么又是这婊子 |
[57:09] | Don’t you have anything better to do? | 你就没别的事做吗 |
[57:11] | Told you, I’ll be here every night until you serve me. | 说过了 你要不接待我 我每晚都来 |
[57:14] | I’m not dealing with your shit tonight. | 今晚不陪你丫玩了 |
[57:16] | – I’m calling the cops. – Call them. | -我要叫警察来 -叫啊 |
[57:18] | I’ll be right here. I’m not afraid of Five-O. | 我就在这 才不怕条子呢 |
[57:30] | Have you noticed you’re the only one here with the year-round tan? | 你有注意到你是这唯一的黑人吗 |
[57:34] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[57:35] | They don’t want us here. | 他们不接纳我们 |
[57:36] | No, they don’t want you here. | 不 他们不接纳你 |
[57:40] | Compliments of the house. | 请你喝一杯 |
[57:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[57:44] | I still want my Manhattan. | 我还是要一杯曼哈顿 |
[57:48] | Miss, can I have a word with you? | 小姐 可以谈一下吗 |
[57:49] | “Miss”? It’s a dude. | 什么小姐 是哥们 |
[57:51] | I am a woman and I will be addressed like a lady. | 我是女人 请叫我女士 |
[57:55] | Sir, can I have a quick word with you? | 先生 就说几句可以吗 |
[57:57] | What, is the battery in your hearing aid dead? | 什么 是你助听器没电了吗 |
[57:59] | I said I’m a woman and I go by “ma’am” or “miss.” | 我说了我是女人 叫我”夫人”或”小姐” |
[58:02] | This is what I’m talking about, officer. | 你知道我在说什么了吧 警官 |
[58:04] | He’s constantly spouting off. | 他就是这么滔滔不绝 |
[58:05] | You know what? Why don’t you make like your hairline and disappear? | 你怎么不跟你的发际线一起消失呢 |
[58:07] | -You know, you need to calm down. -Deaf and blind. | -你需要冷静下 -又聋又瞎 |
[58:10] | You know what, I can’t arrest you for being here, | 知道吗 我不能以待在这里逮捕你 |
[58:12] | -but I can arrest you for your mouth. -What? | -但能因为你的臭嘴抓你 -什么 |
[58:13] | That’s right. You’re under arrest for disturbing the peace. | 没错 你因扰乱治安被捕了 |
[58:15] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[58:19] | Get her out. | 把她带走 |
[58:21] | All right, officer. | 好棒哦 警官 |
[58:27] | What the fuck are you looking at, bitch? | 你瞅啥呢 婊子 |
[58:29] | I think it likes you. | 她可能喜欢你 |
[58:31] | Man, fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[58:33] | What’s up? You pissed that her dick is bigger than yours? | 怎么啦 你恼火她的屌比你的大吗 |
[58:38] | Rodriguez. | 罗德里格斯 |
[58:39] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[58:40] | Wait, somebody bailed me out? | 等下 有人保释我了吗 |
[58:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[58:45] | That is caron poivre, darling. | 这是卡朗的辛辣调 亲爱的 |
[58:49] | I’ve never smelled a perfume like that before. | 从没闻过这样的香水味 |
[58:51] | Well, of course you haven’t. | 当然没有啦 |
[58:53] | It cost $100 an ounce. | 一盎司要100美元呢 |
[58:55] | I don’t believe that the ladies of the evening that come through here | 我不信往来这里的妓女 |
[58:59] | or the girls in the bars you frequent in Newark | 或是你常去的纽瓦克酒吧里的女孩 |
[59:01] | can afford such a luxurious aroma. | 买得起这么奢华的香水 |
[59:08] | Elektra? | 伊莱察 |
[59:10] | There she is. | 她来了啊 |
[59:13] | This one is a relation of my housekeeper. | 她是我管家的亲戚 |
[59:15] | The poor woman was inconsolable about her arrest, | 被抓后那个可怜女人都伤心欲绝了 |
[59:18] | so I volunteered to be of assistance. | 所以我来帮帮忙 |
[59:20] | And she’s an expert with my delicates. | 她很会处理我的内衣 |
[59:22] | How could I say no? | 我怎能拒绝呢 |
[59:24] | A true pleasure, officer. | 幸会 警官 |
[59:26] | I do love a man in uniform. | 我好喜欢穿制服的男人 |
[59:28] | Perhaps I’ll call on you one evening | 要是哪晚我在附近要人陪 |
[59:30] | if I’m in the neighborhood and in need of some company. | 我一定联系你 |
[59:33] | Any time, sweetheart. | 随时恭候 宝贝 |
[59:40] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[59:42] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[59:44] | You’re lucky that I have a gentleman friend | 你幸运的是我有个绅士朋友 |
[59:45] | who understands my needs in terms of walking-around money. | 他能理解我走动关系需要钱 |
[59:48] | Though don’t expect the same kindness in the future. | 不过别指望我以后也会帮你 |
[59:50] | You just cost me half my weekly allowance, | 你已经花了我这周一半的零花钱 |
[59:52] | and it’s only fucking Tuesday. | 今天才他妈的周二 |
[59:53] | Yeah, but why? Why did you help me out? | 好吧 可为什么呢 干嘛要帮我 |
[59:55] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[59:57] | There’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[59:58] | Because you understand what I’m trying to do | 因为你理解我去那间酒吧 |
[1:00:00] | by getting into this bar. | 想要争取的东西 |
[1:00:03] | Have you lost your mind? | 你脑子抽风了吧 |
[1:00:05] | Did you not see me back there with that policeman? | 没看见我和那警察聊天吗 |
[1:00:07] | I can gain access to any bar or country club or department store in this city. | 我能自由进出城里任何酒吧 乡村俱乐部或是百货商场 |
[1:00:11] | Your struggle is not my struggle. | 你的挣扎可不是我的 |
[1:00:14] | My struggle is that I was defeated at the balls last weekend. | 我的挣扎是上周末舞会输了 |
[1:00:17] | Because you’re so distracted with this silliness, | 因为你被这蠢事分神 |
[1:00:19] | I have remained in a temporary humiliation. | 我处在临时的屈辱中 |
[1:00:22] | You are not being beaten within an inch of your life in that jail | 你没在牢里被打个半死不活 |
[1:00:25] | because I need you to be at the ball tomorrow night | 是因为我需要你明晚出现在舞会上 |
[1:00:27] | so I can reclaim my honor. | 这样我就能重夺荣耀 |
[1:00:29] | And you will be there, bitch. | 而且你必须去 贱货 |
[1:00:32] | So that’s all that matters to you? | 所以你只在意这个吗 |
[1:00:36] | That is our place. | 那是我们的地盘 |
[1:00:38] | Our community. | 我们的社会 |
[1:00:39] | The balls were created so we would have somewhere to matter. | 舞会的出现让我们的存在有意义 |
[1:00:42] | If you have any aspirations to become a legendary mother, | 你但凡有一点成为传奇家母的志向 |
[1:00:45] | you’ll get it in your skull that while there are many places | 就记住虽然外面的世界 |
[1:00:48] | for us to find love and adoration in the outside world, | 有很多寻求爱和崇拜的地方 |
[1:00:50] | in this life, yes, the balls are all that matters. | 可这辈子 舞会是唯一重要的 |
[1:00:57] | Is your driver going uptown? | 你司机去上城区吗 |
[1:00:59] | Yes. Subway’s two blocks away. | 对 你自己走两条街坐地铁吧 |
[1:01:17] | ♪ Bill collectors at my door ♪ | ♪ 讨债的来我家门啦 ♪ |
[1:01:21] | ♪ What can you do for me ♪ | ♪ 你能为我做什么 ♪ |
[1:01:34] | I heard you was here. | 听说你在这 |
[1:01:35] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[1:01:40] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[1:01:41] | I heard you the first time. | 第一遍就听见了 |
[1:01:47] | What you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:01:49] | I want to start over. | 我想重新开始 |
[1:01:49] | ♪ No romance without finance ♪ | ♪ 没钱谈什么感情 ♪ |
[1:01:51] | You clearly didn’t appreciate my presence. | 显然你不喜欢我的存在 |
[1:01:53] | My absence shouldn’t be any different. | 没我也没关系 |
[1:01:53] | ♪ No romance without finance ♪ | ♪ 没钱谈什么感情 ♪ |
[1:01:54] | That’s not true. Look, I like you | 不是的 我喜欢你 |
[1:01:57] | ♪ Boy, nothing in life is free ♪ | ♪ 天上不会掉馅饼 ♪ |
[1:01:58] | and I’d like to invite you out, | 我想邀请你出来 |
[1:02:00] | but it’s not a date, just two friends hanging out. | 但不算约会 就是两个朋友出来玩 |
[1:02:02] | ♪ That’s why I’m askin’ you ♪ | ♪ 所以我才问你 ♪ |
[1:02:04] | Tuesday night? | 周二晚行吗 |
[1:02:04] | ♪ What can you do for me ♪ | ♪ 能为我做什么 ♪ |
[1:02:05] | I’m busy. | 我没空 |
[1:02:06] | Fine. Wednesday night? | 好吧 周三晚上呢 |
[1:02:06] | ♪ I’ve got responsibilities ♪ | ♪ 我也肩负了责任 ♪ |
[1:02:09] | I have tickets to the ballet. | 我有芭蕾舞剧的票 |
[1:02:10] | ♪ So I’m lookin’ for a man ♪ | ♪ 所以我找的男人 ♪ |
[1:02:11] | The ballet? | 芭蕾舞吗 |
[1:02:12] | ♪ Whose got money in his hand ♪ | ♪ 必须手里有钱 ♪ |
[1:02:13] | Hell nah. | 算了 |
[1:02:16] | ♪ ‘Cause nothin’ from nothin’ ♪ | ♪ 因为白手起家 ♪ |
[1:02:18] | ♪ leaves nothin’ ♪ | ♪ 终将一贫如洗 ♪ |
[1:02:19] | I thought the same thing, | 我本来也这么想 |
[1:02:20] | ♪ You got to have somethin’ ♪ | ♪ 你必须有资本 ♪ |
[1:02:22] | but I went and… | 可去了之后呢… |
[1:02:22] | ♪ If you wanna be with me ♪ | ♪ 才能和我在一起 ♪ |
[1:02:24] | ♪ Life is too serious ♪ | ♪ 生活太严肃 ♪ |
[1:02:26] | It opened me up. | 我大开眼界 |
[1:02:26] | ♪ Love’s too mysterious ♪ | ♪ 爱情太神秘 ♪ |
[1:02:28] | The freedom I saw on that stage! | 我看到台上的那种自由啊 |
[1:02:29] | ♪ A fly girl like me ♪ | ♪ 我这种新时代美女 ♪ |
[1:02:31] | ♪ Needs security ♪ | ♪ 最缺安全感 ♪ |
[1:02:31] | I mean, those dancers weren’t dancing with the music, | 那些舞者不是伴着音乐跳舞 |
[1:02:33] | ♪ ‘Cause ain’t nothin’ goin’ on but the rent ♪ | ♪ 只有房价噌噌往上涨 ♪ |
[1:02:34] | they were the music. | 他们就是音乐 |
[1:02:37] | ♪ You got to have a J-O-B ♪ | ♪ 你得有工作 ♪ |
[1:02:38] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[1:02:39] | ♪ If you wanna be with me ♪ | ♪ 才能和我在一起 ♪ |
[1:02:42] | ♪ Ain’t nothin’ goin’ on but the rent ♪ | ♪ 只有房价噌噌往上涨 ♪ |
[1:02:43] | I thought you wanted a different kind of life. | 我以为你想要不一样的生活 |
[1:02:46] | ♪ You got to have a J-O-B ♪ | ♪ 你得有工作 ♪ |
[1:02:48] | ♪ If you wanna be with me ♪ | ♪ 才能和我在一起 ♪ |
[1:02:49] | I mean, maybe this is the beginning of something new. | 这可能是不一样的开始哦 |
[1:02:51] | ♪ No romance without finance ♪ | ♪ 没钱谈什么感情 ♪ |
[1:02:55] | ♪ I said no romance without finance ♪ | ♪ 我说没钱谈什么感情 ♪ |
[1:02:56] | Look, I’ll be in front of the Roosevelt hall Wednesday at 6:30. | 我周三晚六点在罗斯福剧院门前等你 |
[1:03:00] | ♪ I’ve got lots of love to give ♪ | ♪ 我有满腔热爱 ♪ |
[1:03:02] | Attire’s kind of fancy, so no jeans or shell tops, | 着装讲究点 别穿牛仔裤或贝壳鞋 |
[1:03:04] | ♪ But I will have to avoid you ♪ | ♪ 可你要是没工作 ♪ |
[1:03:05] | in case you decide to show up. | 如果你决定来的话 |
[1:03:07] | ♪ If you’re unemployed ♪ | ♪ 我就得避开你 ♪ |
[1:03:09] | ♪ ‘Cause nothin’ from nothin’ ♪ | ♪ 因为白手起家 ♪ |
[1:03:12] | ♪ Leaves nothin’ ♪ | ♪ 终将一贫如洗 ♪ |
[1:03:14] | ♪ You got to have somethin’ ♪ | ♪ 你得有资本 ♪ |
[1:03:16] | ♪ If you wanna be with me ♪ | ♪ 才能和我在一起 ♪ |
[1:03:17] | ♪ Life is too serious ♪ | ♪ 生活太严肃 ♪ |
[1:03:20] | ♪ Love’s too mysterious ♪ | ♪ 爱情太神秘 ♪ |
[1:03:22] | ♪ A fly girl like me ♪ | ♪ 我这种新时代美女 ♪ |
[1:03:24] | ♪ Needs security ♪ | ♪ 最缺安全感 ♪ |
[1:03:31] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[1:03:33] | Femme queen in pumps. | 高跷皇后 |
[1:03:39] | Now, this is not a face category. | 这主题可不要表面功夫 |
[1:03:42] | This is to show that you can cross the threshold | 你的表现要上得了台面 |
[1:03:45] | into the Four Seasons | 走得去四季酒店 |
[1:03:47] | or to the bar at the St. Regis | 或瑞吉酒店的酒吧 |
[1:03:49] | or tip up and down Fifth Avenue | 或在第五大道来往穿梭 |
[1:03:53] | and never stumble, wobble or show fear. | 绝不绊倒 摇晃 或胆怯 |
[1:03:58] | Miss Kiki Pendavis, your heels are too low | 琪琪·潘达维斯小姐 你的鞋跟太低了 |
[1:04:02] | and your hips have no flow. | 臀部也没有曲线 |
[1:04:04] | Please remove yourself from the premises | 请离开场地 |
[1:04:06] | and do not return | 没备好高跟鞋 |
[1:04:07] | until you’re in some goddamn stilts. | 就别他妈回来了 |
[1:04:10] | Because, as we all know, | 因为 我们都知道 |
[1:04:12] | six inches is the minimum. | 15厘米是最低要求 |
[1:04:16] | ♪ Strange ♪ | ♪ 奇怪 ♪ |
[1:04:19] | ♪ I’ve seen that face before ♪ | ♪ 我见过这张脸 ♪ |
[1:04:23] | ♪ Seen ♪ | ♪ 看过 ♪ |
[1:04:26] | ♪ Him hanging ’round my door ♪ | ♪ 他出现在我门口 ♪ |
[1:04:30] | ♪ Like a hawk ♪ | ♪ 像猎鹰 ♪ |
[1:04:33] | ♪ Stealing for the prey ♪ | ♪ 在偷取猎物 ♪ |
[1:04:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, clear the floor. Clear the floor. | 先生女士们 腾出空间来 腾出空间 |
[1:04:36] | I need the floor cleared of all contestants. | 请所有参赛者退场 |
[1:04:37] | ♪ Like the night ♪ | ♪ 如黑夜 ♪ |
[1:04:38] | I have just gotten word that it is time for a rematch | 刚收到消息 |
[1:04:40] | ♪ Waiting for the day ♪ | ♪ 等待着白天 ♪ |
[1:04:42] | between the legendary House of Abundance | 现在要进行传奇的阿班邓斯之家 |
[1:04:45] | and the upstart House of Evangelista. | 和新秀伊万吉丽斯塔之家的复赛 |
[1:04:45] | ♪ Strange ♪ | ♪ 奇怪 ♪ |
[1:04:47] | ♪ He shadows me back home ♪ | ♪ 他跟踪我回家 ♪ |
[1:04:52] | Now, if my memory serves me correct, | 我没记错的话 |
[1:04:54] | ♪ Footsteps echo on the stones ♪ | ♪ 足声在石面回响 ♪ |
[1:04:55] | each has one win. | 他们各赢过一次 |
[1:04:58] | Who will be the best out of three? | 谁能在三局中胜出呢 |
[1:04:59] | ♪ Rainy nights ♪ | ♪ 雨夜 ♪ |
[1:05:02] | ♪ On Hausmann Boulevard ♪ | ♪ 奥斯曼大街上 ♪ |
[1:05:03] | Here she comes, | 她来了 |
[1:05:05] | freshly sprung from her night in the clink. | 从那夜牢狱中重获新生 |
[1:05:06] | ♪ Parisian music ♪ | ♪ 巴黎音乐 ♪ |
[1:05:09] | ♪ Drifting from the bars ♪ | ♪ 从酒吧内传出 ♪ |
[1:05:09] | Yes, you do belong, darling, | 你属于这里 亲爱的 |
[1:05:11] | walking like you were born in a stiletto. | 仿佛生来踩着高跷 |
[1:05:17] | What have we here? | 何方圣神显灵啊 |
[1:05:21] | ♪ Dance ♪ | ♪ 舞吧 ♪ |
[1:05:23] | ♪ In bars and restaurants ♪ | ♪ 在酒吧与饭店起舞 ♪ |
[1:05:24] | Is it Aphrodite? | 是爱与美之神吗 |
[1:05:26] | Is it the goddess Athena? | 还是雅典娜女神 |
[1:05:28] | ♪ Home ♪ | ♪ 回家去 ♪ |
[1:05:31] | ♪ With anyone who wants ♪ | ♪ 度过一夜露水情缘 ♪ |
[1:05:35] | ♪ Strange ♪ | ♪ 奇怪 ♪ |
[1:05:38] | ♪ He’s standing there alone ♪ | ♪ 他独自站在那儿 ♪ |
[1:05:42] | ♪ Staring eyes ♪ | ♪ 紧紧盯着我 ♪ |
[1:05:44] | Who are we to stand | 我们有什么资格 |
[1:05:45] | ♪ Chill me to the bone ♪ | ♪ 寒意深入骨髓 ♪ |
[1:05:46] | in this woman’s presence? | 站在这个女人面前 |
[1:05:48] | How could we possibly deserve to bear witness | 怎么可能有资格见证 |
[1:05:52] | to all that the goddess Elektra is bringing forth on this evening? | 伊莱察女神今晚带来的一切呢 |
[1:05:58] | There is no way this bitch is getting her heel stuck in a grate. | 这娘们绝不可能把鞋跟卡在下水道盖上 |
[1:06:04] | Judges, please, it’s time to score. | 请裁判亮分吧 |
[1:06:06] | For Miss Blanca, ten, ten, nine, nine. | 布兰卡小姐 10分 10分 9分 9分 |
[1:06:11] | A respectable score. | 相当好的分数了 |
[1:06:13] | And now, for the legend Elektra, | 现在给传奇的伊莱察打分 |
[1:06:16] | ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[1:06:19] | Perfection. | 完美 |
[1:06:20] | ♪ Dans sa chambre ♪ | ♪ 卧室里 ♪ |
[1:06:20] | Grand prize, Elektra. | 大奖是 伊莱察 |
[1:06:22] | ♪ Joel et sa valise ♪ | ♪ 若埃尔拿出行李箱 ♪ |
[1:06:22] | First runner-up, Miss Blanca. | 第二名 布兰卡小姐 |
[1:06:25] | ♪ Un regard sur ses fringues ♪ | ♪ 看了眼衣物 ♪ |
[1:06:27] | Elektra! Elektra! Elektra! | 伊莱察 伊莱察 伊莱察 |
[1:06:28] | ♪ Sur les murs, des photos ♪ | ♪ 墙壁 照片 ♪ |
[1:06:31] | ♪ Sans regret, sans mélo, ♪ | ♪ 没有懊悔 没有情绪起伏 ♪ |
[1:06:34] | ♪ La porte est claquée ♪ | ♪ 门砰地关上 ♪ |
[1:06:37] | ♪ Joel est barré ♪ | ♪ 若埃尔不见了 ♪ |
[1:06:55] | You know what it is? | 知道是什么吗 |
[1:06:56] | – No. – You don’t? | -不知道 -不知道吗 |
[1:06:57] | – No. – Can you see? | -不 -能看见吗 |
[1:06:58] | No. | 看不见啦 |
[1:07:01] | Where are we going? | 要去哪里 |
[1:07:06] | On the count of three, okay? | 数到三 好吗 |
[1:07:07] | – Okay. – Three. | -好 -三 |
[1:07:13] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome, babe. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 宝贝 |
[1:07:25] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 快走 |