时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | All set. | 准备完毕 |
[00:04] | Good. | 好 |
[00:14] | We’re recording. | 开始录制 |
[00:15] | It’s Tuesday, May 1. | 今天是五月一日 星期二 |
[00:17] | I’m here with Angel, hometown the Bronx. | 欢迎来自布朗克斯的安吉尔 |
[00:21] | Congratulations, Angel. | 祝贺你 安吉尔 |
[00:22] | We had hundreds of applicants, | 数百名参与者中 |
[00:24] | and only five made it through to this final round. | 只有五人披荆斩棘进入最后一轮 |
[00:28] | That’s quite the feat. | 这可相当了不起 |
[00:29] | Why do you deserve to be the Fresh Face of 1990? | 给我个选你做1990年新面孔的理由 |
[00:34] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[00:39] | ‘Cause I’m a natural beauty. | 因为我天生丽质吧 |
[00:43] | And you don’t got to beat my mug for me to be camera ready. | 不用给我扑妆 也是为镜头而生 |
[00:46] | “Beat my mug”? | “扑妆” |
[00:47] | Yeah. You know. | 是啊 你见过的 |
[00:50] | Oh, vogue. | 哦是的 折手舞造型 |
[00:52] | – That’s quite on trend. – Like that. | -最近挺火 -就是那样 |
[00:53] | That’s all my clients are talking about. | 我的客户们成天挂在嘴边 |
[00:56] | But what else can you offer as a Fresh Face? | 但作为新面孔 你还有什么亮点 |
[01:00] | My heart. | 我的一片真心 |
[01:03] | Um, when a friend is having a hard time, they call me. | 朋友有难的时候总会找我帮忙 |
[01:08] | And I give pretty good advice. | 我还挺会给建议的 |
[01:10] | Well, that’s all the questions I have. | 好了 我的问题问完了 |
[01:13] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空过来 |
[01:14] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[01:16] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[01:17] | You didn’t even ask me why I want to be a Fresh Face of 1990. | 你都没问为什么我想当年度新面孔 |
[01:26] | When was the last time you’ve seen somebody | 你什么时候见过 |
[01:27] | that looked like me be the face of a campaign? | 我这种女孩选美夺冠 |
[01:31] | I know I’m not as polished as these other girls. | 我知道我不如其他女孩那样光彩照人 |
[01:33] | But that don’t mean that I want this any less. | 但我依然渴望被认可 |
[01:36] | I grew up in a home where I was told | 我成长的环境让我一度认为 |
[01:37] | that I would never amount to anything. | 我注定一事无成 |
[01:42] | For a long time… | 很长一段时间里 |
[01:45] | I believed it. | 我都认命了 |
[01:47] | Sometimes I still do. | 现在偶尔还会 |
[01:49] | And I want to be an example to… to everybody… | 我想成为他们所有人的榜样 |
[01:55] | that’s told that they’re worthless. | 那些认为自己一无是处的人 |
[02:01] | That they can make something of themselves. | 也是能拼出一片天的 |
[02:05] | Help me prove them wrong, Ms. Ford. | 福特女士 帮我证明他们错了 |
[02:09] | Pick me. | 选我吧 |
[02:19] | Oh, hey, Angel. | 嗨 安吉尔 |
[02:21] | Where have you been, girl? | 死哪去了 美妞 |
[02:25] | Papi told me you went for that modeling campaign. | 帕比说你去参加了模特大赛 |
[02:27] | – Good luck with that, girl. – Thank you. | -一站到底啊 美女 -谢谢啦 |
[02:28] | I’m rooting for you. | 我看好你呦 |
[02:34] | The category is… | 主题是 |
[02:36] | Femme Queen Runway. | 女王的T台 |
[02:38] | I need to see you bitches | 亲爱的小婊砸们 |
[02:40] | stomping down this runway in your best 501s, honey. | 套上紧臀牛仔给我踩烂T台 |
[02:45] | Hey, how’d it go? | 面试怎么样 |
[02:46] | I think I got it. | 我觉得稳 |
[02:48] | Ain’t nobody coming between you and your Calvins, honey. | 宝贝儿 你和你的CK牛仔裤要所向披靡惹 |
[02:54] | Aw… shoot. | 不是吧 打脸惹 |
[02:56] | Come on, now, Miss Angel. | 来吧 安吉尔小妖精 |
[02:59] | Serving us them good genes, baby. | 瞧瞧你这只限量版的花花蝴蝶 |
[03:03] | And I’m talking about denim… | 秀秀那高级牛仔裤 |
[03:06] | and skin. | 还有诱人鸡肤 |
[03:07] | Ah, y’all like that double entendre? | 为本可的双关性奋吗 |
[03:11] | Catch it, catch it, baby. | 引人犯罪啊 宝贝儿 |
[03:17] | Yes. | 漂亮 |
[03:19] | Judges, your scores. | 评委们 亮出分数 |
[03:20] | Ten, ten, ten, ten… ten! | 十 十 十 十 十 |
[03:26] | You know it don’t get no better than that, baby. | 宝贝儿 你可珍素美得让人闭嘴精咽 |
[03:28] | Come on, get this trophy. | 来吧 领取你的奖杯 |
[03:30] | Just take it on home, honey. | 把它带回家吧 可人儿 |
[03:32] | She branching out into the world, y’all. | 骚鸡们 她要美翻全宇宙惹 |
[03:34] | She makes her own decisions. | 她主宰着自己的命运 |
[03:36] | Yeah, honey, it’s your prerogative. | 宝贝儿 只有你做得到 |
[03:39] | *Make my own decisions* | *主宰我的命运* |
[03:40] | The Evangelistas are turning it tonight. | 埃万杰利斯塔家族今晚要翻身打鸣了 |
[03:42] | *That’s my prerogative* | *这是我的特权* |
[03:44] | You want that… that arch? | 你是要我这样弓步吗 |
[03:49] | Hell, you look like one of them catalogue girls. | 天啊 你活像时装目录上的模特 |
[03:51] | Ain’t nobody gonna be in no catalogue. | 没人想拍时装目录的 |
[03:53] | – Why? They don’t pay or something? – No. | -为什么 他们不付钱吗 -才不是 |
[03:55] | ‘Cause I want to be in a magazine. I’m a magazine girl. | 因为我要上杂志 姐姐可是个杂志女郎 |
[03:57] | Damon, get that phone. | 达蒙 接电话 |
[03:58] | Oh, my goodness. | 要命了 |
[04:01] | Angel, it’s for you. | 安吉尔 找你的 |
[04:03] | Oh, my God, it’s Ms. Ford. | 哦天啊 肯定是福特女士 |
[04:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:16] | What’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[04:18] | Just… Pap. Pap, Pap, stop. | 就… 帕帕 先别拍了 |
[04:22] | – Baby girl, I… – Angel. | -宝贝儿 我… -安吉尔 |
[04:23] | I’m so sorry, Angel. | 好可惜 安吉尔 |
[04:25] | That lady must be blind or something. | 那个老太婆真该去挂眼科 |
[04:26] | Nah, she is wrong. | 不行 她大错特错了 |
[04:27] | – I’m-a give her a piece of my mind. – Stop it. | -老娘得跟她理论理论 -省省吧 |
[04:30] | I’m tired of your scheming | 我受够了你纸上画饼 |
[04:32] | and your big plans and your stupid dreams. | 你的宏图大业 还有你的痴人说梦 |
[04:35] | You always putting shit in our minds | 你总是给我们灌输些可笑的想法 |
[04:36] | to make us think that we deserve more. | 以为自己真是个人物了 |
[04:38] | Why don’t you just focus on yourself? | 你怎么不管管你自己 |
[04:44] | Just… leave me alone. | 谁都别来烦我 |
[04:50] | Don’t worry, I got it. | 别担心 我去陪她 |
[04:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:02] | The category is… | 主题是 |
[05:05] | Live… | 活着 |
[05:08] | Work… | 工作 |
[05:10] | Pose! | 姿态 |
[05:35] | I never wanted anything… | 我从来没有如此 |
[05:38] | as much as this. | 渴望过什么东西 |
[05:41] | I was gonna snatch that title. | 我想拿下那个冠军 |
[05:45] | Be a real Ford model. | 成为真正的福特超模 |
[05:52] | My face was gonna be everywhere. | 差一点就能红遍大街小巷 |
[05:56] | Look. | 听着 |
[05:57] | I still see all that for you. | 我依然相信你会有那一天的 |
[06:00] | You a model if I ever seen one. | 如果你都不算模特 还有谁是模特 |
[06:02] | That corny-ass competition’s not gonna stop you, | 那个狗屁比赛不会让你止步不前 |
[06:05] | ’cause it’s your destiny. | 因为你就是注定要当模特的 |
[06:39] | Oh, my God. | 哦天啊 |
[06:46] | – I’m s… I’m so sorry. – No. | -不好意思 -不用 |
[06:49] | – I-I loved it. – I loved it… too. | -我喜欢这样 -我…也是 |
[07:00] | We should get a room. | 我们应该去开个房 |
[07:03] | I’m… | 我… |
[07:04] | I’m not… I’m not in a rush. | 我其实…没那么心急 |
[07:09] | I’ve been waiting for a girl like you. | 我一直在等你这样的女孩 |
[07:13] | I knew you was the one since I first seen you. | 见到你那一刻 就知道是你了 |
[07:17] | Let me take you out. | 带你约会吧 |
[07:19] | Like, on a real date. | 那种真正的约会 |
[07:36] | So the Little Bitch is back. | 看来这只小骚奴又来了 |
[07:38] | Lock the door. Have a seat | 把门锁上 坐下 |
[07:40] | Yes, mistress. | 遵命 主人 |
[07:48] | I see you brought me something to add to my collection. | 看来你给我带了点新花样 |
[07:50] | – I did, mistress. – Interesting. | -是的 主人 -真有意思 |
[07:53] | I’ve never used one of these before. | 我还从来没用过这些玩意儿 |
[07:55] | What’s it do? | 这用来干嘛的 |
[07:57] | You screw the poppers to the front of the mask, | 把催情剂放在这个面具前端 |
[07:58] | and it releases a slow, steady supply | 它会慢慢均匀释放出来 |
[08:00] | so you don’t get a rush all at once. | 这样就不会突然高潮了 |
[08:03] | I admit, I had a moment of weakness the last time we played. | 我承认 上次我们玩的时候 我有点心软了 |
[08:06] | But I cannot condone the use of drugs in my presence. | 但我不能容忍在我面前嗑药 |
[08:09] | I don’t even take Tylenol. | 我连泰诺[感冒药]都不吃 |
[08:11] | Name your price. | 开个价吧 |
[08:13] | $300 extra on top of the normal $350. | 正常价350刀之外加收300 |
[08:17] | Whatever you want, mistress. | 如你所愿 主人 |
[08:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:21] | *Looking for you* | *他在找你* |
[08:23] | *You’re a rebel now…* | *你却开始反抗* |
[08:25] | *Don’t give a damn* | *毫不留情* |
[08:27] | *Always carrying on* | *总是想着* |
[08:29] | *With the gang…* | *兄弟如手足* |
[08:32] | Hard day at the office? | 工作很辛苦吗 |
[08:34] | I got passed over on a promotion | 我没能被提拔 |
[08:37] | by some Ivy League newbie. | 被一个常春藤毕业的菜鸟阴了一把 |
[08:39] | My sales beat him the last three quarters. | 过去三个季度我的销售额都碾压他 |
[08:42] | I cannot tell you the amount of pressure… | 你不懂压力有多大 |
[08:45] | Shut your mouth. Leave your worries outside. | 闭嘴 老娘不是来听你发牢骚的 |
[08:49] | Mistress Elektra will take good care of you. | 主人艾丽卡会让你爽翻天 |
[08:57] | How’s that? | 这样怎么样 |
[08:58] | Mm, perfect. | 很好 |
[08:59] | *Short days, long nights* | *短暂白昼 漫长黑夜* |
[09:01] | Can you come back in 20 minutes after everything’s kicked in | 你能过20分钟等药上劲儿了再回来吗 |
[09:04] | so I can fully enjoy my beating? | 那会儿我就能尽情享受鞭挞了 |
[09:06] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[09:07] | *But not for long* | *但好日子不多了* |
[09:10] | I’m on your time. | 悉听尊便 |
[09:11] | *Or you’re gonna die* | *否则你会死* |
[09:13] | *You’re so together, boy* | *你是天之骄子 男孩* |
[09:15] | *But just at a glance* | *但转眼间* |
[09:17] | *You’ll do anything* | *你抓住机会* |
[09:19] | *If given a chance* | *不择手段* |
[09:22] | *Scheming, planning lies* | *诡计多端 编造谎言* |
[09:23] | *To get what you need* | *为了你想要的东西* |
[09:25] | *So full of promises* | *满嘴誓言* |
[09:28] | Bye-bye, now. | 我打烊了 姐妹们 |
[09:30] | *Don’t you tell yourself* | *别告诉自己* |
[09:32] | *That it’s okay* | *可以这样做* |
[09:34] | *Sick and tired of* | *我厌烦且厌倦了* |
[09:36] | *All of your games* | *你的小把戏* |
[09:38] | *And you want me to stay* | *想要我留下* |
[09:40] | *Ah, better change* | *你最好做出改变* |
[09:42] | *Makes no sense to me* | *我无法理解* |
[09:44] | *Your crazy ways* | *你的疯狂行径* |
[09:47] | Is my Little Bitch ready? | 准备好了吗 小贱人 |
[09:49] | *Why you insist on ways of living such a dangerous life* | *为什么坚持行走在危险边缘* |
[09:54] | Nod your head if you’re ready for your beating. | 准备好接受鞭挞了就点点头 |
[09:59] | *And I just know that you’re telling me lies* | *我就知道你在说谎* |
[10:09] | Shit. | 操 |
[10:10] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[10:12] | Shit! Fuck! | 操 他妈的 |
[10:23] | Paul, wake up. | 保罗 醒醒 |
[10:25] | Wake up, Paul! | 醒醒 保罗 |
[10:27] | Oh, God. No. | 天啊 不要 |
[10:31] | No. Oh, God, no. | 不 天啊 不要 |
[10:35] | Oh, shit. | 完蛋了 |
[10:43] | Elektra, what do you want? | 艾丽卡 撒什么疯 |
[10:44] | – What are you doing? – Is there anyone here? | -你在干嘛 -有人在吗 |
[10:45] | – Are you alone? – Yes! | -你一个人吗 -是的 |
[10:49] | Blanca, I fucked up. | 布兰卡 我完蛋了 |
[10:51] | – I really fucked up this time. – Okay, okay, calm down. | -我这次彻底栽了 -好了 好了 冷静点 |
[10:54] | Well, give me something for my nerves. | 给我点喝的安抚下我 |
[11:05] | There’s something I haven’t told you. | 有件事我没告诉你 |
[11:07] | And you can save your judgment. | 你最好别对老娘说三道四 |
[11:09] | I’m employed at the Hellfire Club. | 我在地狱之火俱乐部工作 |
[11:12] | – You work as a mistress? – Yes. | -你翻身做主人了 -是的 |
[11:14] | I have this client, Paul. | 我有位客人叫保罗 |
[11:17] | A little creepy, but he tips well. | 他有点怪异 但出手大方 |
[11:18] | He enjoys doing a little coke when we do, you know, what we do. | 他喜欢一边吸毒一边做那个 |
[11:22] | Girl, if this is about borrowing money for rehab, | 姐姐 如果你是来借钱戒毒的 |
[11:24] | I am not falling for that again. | 妹妹这次只能恕不远送 |
[11:25] | Will you just shut up and listen! | 你能不能闭嘴听我说 |
[11:29] | He likes drugs, and to be restrained. | 他喜欢吸毒 又想让人控制他 |
[11:32] | So I put this gas mask thing on him. | 所以我给他戴了个防毒面具 |
[11:35] | He must have gotten sick, maybe from the drugs. | 他一定是犯呕了 也许是毒品导致的 |
[11:37] | I swear I didn’t leave him there that long. | 我发誓我离开他才没一会儿 |
[11:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:44] | He choked on his vomit. | 他被呕吐物呛住了 |
[11:45] | Wh…? Did you call an ambulance? | 什么 你叫救护车了吗 |
[11:47] | – He’s dead. I got scared, so I ran. – You have to call the police. | -他都死了 我很害怕就跑了 -你得报警 |
[11:52] | No. They’ll arrest me for murder. | 不要 他们会以谋杀罪逮捕我 |
[11:55] | Does anybody know if the body’s still there? | 还有人发现尸体吗 |
[11:57] | – I…I don’t know. – How long has it been there? | -我不知道 -死那多久了 |
[12:00] | Will you stop with the fucking fifth degree? | 你他妈能不能别审问我了 |
[12:02] | What am I going to do? | 我要怎么办啊 |
[12:04] | You are going to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[12:11] | If you didn’t want any of my advice, | 如果你不想听我的建议 |
[12:12] | – then why did you even come here? – Exactly. | -干嘛还来找我 -是这样 |
[12:15] | I’m asking myself the same question. | 我在问自己同样的问题 |
[12:17] | Should’ve gone to Candy. | 我该去找坎蒂的 |
[12:34] | Elektra, what are we doing here? | 艾丽卡 我们来这干嘛 |
[12:36] | I already told you a million times, Blanca… go home. | 跟你说了多少遍了 布兰卡 回家去吧 |
[12:41] | Candy’s on the pole? | 坎蒂在跳脱衣舞 |
[12:43] | How else is she going to earn a living? | 不然她还能怎么养活自己 |
[12:46] | Move. | 滚开 |
[12:47] | I need to talk to you. | 我有事跟你说 |
[12:49] | *Don’t you wanna play my game?* | *你不想和我做游戏吗* |
[12:50] | *I’m lookin’ for a man to love me* | *我想找个男人爱我* |
[12:52] | *Like I’ve never been loved before* | *好像从没被爱过那样* |
[12:54] | – What are you doing? – Now! | -你干什么 -赶紧的 |
[12:58] | *’Cause tonight I’m livin’ in a fantasy* | *今晚我活在梦中* |
[13:01] | You hos kill me, | 你们两个婊子杀了我吧 |
[13:03] | coming at me like I’m Dear fucking Abby. | 我他妈是知心姐姐吗 |
[13:05] | Run this back again. | 你再说一遍 |
[13:07] | You gagged a man and he died? | 你罩住了那男人的嘴然后他死了 |
[13:10] | He white? | 他是白人 |
[13:11] | Oh, bitch, you fucked. | 你要骚鸡变烧鸡了 |
[13:12] | Candy, that is not helping. | 坎蒂 别说屁话 |
[13:14] | Tell her to call the cops. | 叫她去报警 |
[13:17] | Hey, girl. | 妹妹好 |
[13:19] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[13:21] | You shouldn’t allow clients backstage. It isn’t safe. | 你们不该让客人进后台 这不安全 |
[13:24] | Oh, let’s not talk about safety at my job | 跟我提工作安全了厚 |
[13:25] | when you just killed a man at yours. | 您不是刚杀了个客户 |
[13:27] | Um, it was an accident. She didn’t kill him. | 那是个意外 不是她杀的 |
[13:29] | Call the po-pos, and you’re definitely going to jail. | 找警察蜀黍你就等着蹲大牢吧 |
[13:32] | ‘Cause ain’t no way that your broke ass | 因为你这赤贫贱婢根本拼不过 |
[13:34] | is beating the best lawyers that white money can buy. | 白人阔老爷的金牌律师 |
[13:37] | And you best believe it’s gonna be a big-ass story | 你最好准备迎接爆炸新闻 |
[13:40] | on the cover of The Times, the Post, the Daily News… | 会登上泰晤士报 华盛顿邮报 每日新闻头版 |
[13:44] | Well, shit. Maybe you should call the cops. | 哎呀不对 也许你应该报警 |
[13:46] | Exactly. Somebody should call the cops. | 没错 我们应该报警 |
[13:48] | – We can explain what happened… – Uh, we? | -我们可以解释经过 -我们 |
[13:51] | Huh-uh, no, ma’am. Ain’t no “We.” | 别介 姐妹 可别说”我们” |
[13:53] | Do I look like I want to spend the rest of my life in prison? | 我脸上写着”我想坐穿牢底”吗 |
[13:56] | Orange ain’t my color. | 橙色狱服跟我不配 |
[13:57] | He had drugs in his system. | 他吸毒了 |
[13:59] | The cops can’t blame you for that. | 所以警察不能怪罪于你 |
[14:00] | They not gonna believe a bunch of transsexuals, girl. | 他们才不会相信一群变性骚鸡 大妹子 |
[14:02] | Just let whoever finds him deal with the mess. | 就让发现尸体的人处理这烂摊子吧 |
[14:05] | No. I think Blanca’s right. | 不 我觉得布兰卡说得对 |
[14:08] | – I’m going to the police. – Thank you. | -我要去报警了 -谢谢您嘞 |
[14:10] | Girl, you really think your high-saditty ass | 好姐姐 您真的觉得您这高贵的身板 |
[14:12] | is gonna survive Rikers? | 可以在里克斯岛活下来吗 |
[14:14] | Listen. | 听着 |
[14:17] | Somebody I want you to talk to before you turn yourself in. | 在你送自己进局子前 我想带你见个人 |
[14:19] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 跟我来 |
[14:21] | *Nasty girl* | *坏女孩* |
[14:22] | *Nasty girl. Do you think I’m a nasty girl?* | *坏女孩 你觉得我是坏女孩吗* |
[14:28] | Girl, we are wasting time. | 姐妹 我们在浪费时间 |
[14:30] | Every minute we don’t report, Elektra looks more suspicious. | 越晚报警 艾丽卡越可疑 |
[14:32] | Your problem, Blanca, is you think | 布兰卡 你的问题是 |
[14:34] | doing the right thing is always the right thing to do. | 你觉得永远要按正确的方式行事 |
[14:36] | – Hey, girl. – Hey, girl. | -姐姐金安 -妹妹金安 |
[14:39] | How you been? You good? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[14:41] | Ah, business is slow. Damn Bush economy. | 生意不好做 这操蛋的布什经济制度 |
[14:44] | Look, can we buy you a cup of coffee? | 我们能请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[14:47] | Girl, I don’t drink no coffee. | 妹妹 我不喝咖啡 |
[14:50] | But you can buy my time. | 但是寸金可买寸光阴 |
[14:53] | I never had one die on me. | 我手上从没出过人命 |
[14:55] | Pass out, start puking all over himself, | 晕倒 吐自己一身 |
[14:57] | start crying about his wife… Now, that happens all the time. | 哭诉糟糠之妻 这些情况现在多了去了 |
[15:01] | But full-on dying? | 但是死过去 |
[15:03] | That’s some fucked-up shit. What did you do to him? | 这太他妈糟糕了 你对他做了什么 |
[15:06] | Nothing. He OD’d. | 我什么也没做 他吸毒过量了 |
[15:08] | I…I wasn’t even in the room. | 我都没在屋里 |
[15:09] | Which is why we should call the police | 所以我们应该报警 |
[15:12] | – and tell them the truth. – Don’t look at me, girl. | -然后告诉他们真相 -别看我 姐姐 |
[15:14] | I already told her she was crazy. | 说过她疯婆子了 |
[15:16] | What world you been living in? | 你是不食人间烟火的仙女吗 |
[15:17] | – I’ve been arrested before. – For hooking? | -我以前被捕过 -因为站街吗 |
[15:20] | And for protesting at a bar once. | 还有一次是因为在酒吧抗议 |
[15:22] | Those are bullshit crimes. | 这些都是屁大点的小罪 |
[15:25] | Ticky-tack stuff the cops can use | 警察用这些千篇一律的小罪名 |
[15:26] | to prove they’re keeping the streets safe, | 来证明他们维护了街道治安 |
[15:28] | or as an excuse to rough you up a little. | 或者以此为由来找你麻烦 |
[15:31] | We’re talking violent offenses here. | 我们现在说的可是暴力犯罪 |
[15:34] | And Miss Elektra crossed the one line | 艾丽卡小姐跨过了 |
[15:36] | that our kind ain’t allowed to ever cross. | 我们这种人不能跨过的红线 |
[15:38] | We’re the ones supposed to get beat up and die, not them. | 我们才是应该被揍死的人 不是他们 |
[15:41] | Tell them about the trouble you got into last summer. | 跟她们说说你去年夏天的麻烦事 |
[15:46] | A john picks me up | 一个嫖客让我上了 |
[15:48] | in his brand-new Buick LeSabre. | 一辆崭新的别克马刀 |
[15:51] | Nothing fancy. $20 BJ in the back seat. | 不是什么大活 20块钱的口活而已 |
[15:55] | I worked that thing for five minutes. | 我埋头苦干了5分钟 |
[16:00] | You okay, baby? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[16:02] | You’re using too much teeth. | 能不能管好你的牙 |
[16:05] | Honey, ain’t nobody ever called me toothy. | 亲亲 可从来没人说我齿感强烈 |
[16:08] | I’m not the problem here. | 自己不行别甩锅给我 |
[16:24] | – Help me! – You bitch. | -救命啊 -你个贱人 |
[16:31] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[16:43] | Sir, stand next to your vehicle. | 在你车旁边站好 |
[16:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:47] | They heard what he had to say. | 他们听信他的一派胡言 |
[16:49] | He told them all about his brother who was a cop | 他说自己有个哥哥 |
[16:51] | somewhere out on Long Island. | 在长岛当警察 |
[16:54] | And how he was just giving me a ride, | 还说他只是载我一程 |
[16:56] | and I tried to rob him. | 结果我试图抢劫行凶 |
[16:58] | “No good deed goes unpunished,” and all that bullshit. | 还说好心没好报这种话 |
[17:05] | Take it off. | 假发摘掉 |
[17:06] | On my first day in Rikers, | 我在里克斯监狱的第一天 |
[17:08] | I got beat up. | 被打个半死 |
[17:09] | On my second day, a guard tells me he could keep me safe, | 第二天 守卫说可以护我周全 |
[17:13] | even sneak in some cosmetics. | 还给我偷偷弄来了化妆品 |
[17:14] | Maybe even a good wig. | 甚至还有假发 |
[17:18] | But it wasn’t kindness. | 可他不安好心 |
[17:21] | He was just making me pretty so he could pimp me out. | 他只是想让我打扮漂亮 帮他卖淫 |
[17:26] | Listen. | 听着 |
[17:28] | A pretty girl like you | 你这种美女 |
[17:29] | doesn’t want anything to do with jail. | 千万别进去了 |
[17:34] | And I don’t care if they got the guy dying on video. | 不管监控是否拍到了他的死亡过程 |
[17:38] | You gonna take the fall. | 你肯定要背锅了 |
[17:40] | For girls like us, | 对于我们这种人 |
[17:42] | the system is never on our side. | 法律从不保护我们 |
[17:45] | That’s all fine, | 没关系 |
[17:46] | but what the hell am I going to do? | 但是我现在到底要怎么办 |
[17:48] | I think I know someone that can help. | 我认识一个人 应该帮得上 |
[17:51] | I heard she takes care of situations like this, but… | 听说她专门帮人处理这种情况 但是 |
[17:54] | you gonna have to have cash. | 你得先出钱 |
[17:55] | Oh, so what, we gonna add new people to the conspiracy? | 这个秘密计划要人人皆知吗 |
[17:59] | Blanca, | 布兰卡 |
[18:00] | – may I speak to you in private? – What? | -能和你单独聊聊吗 -干嘛 |
[18:05] | I know this is your house, | 我知道这是你家 |
[18:07] | – but your mother is sending you to your room. – Why? | -但是你的母后命令你回房间 -为什么 |
[18:10] | So you can get yourself into even more trouble | 所以你想在麻烦中陷得更深 |
[18:12] | without having me to get you out of it? | 还不用我捞你出来吗 |
[18:14] | Yes. And to keep your hands clean. | 没错 好歹你还能当个清白的人 |
[18:16] | Thank you, but this is serious. | 谢谢你 但是这件事很严重 |
[18:18] | Bigger than all of our reading and shading | 比我们那些撕逼吵架 小打小闹 |
[18:20] | and cutting and feuding. This is your life. | 要严要得多 这事关你的人生 |
[18:23] | – You’re my mother. – And you’re my daughter. | -你是我的母后 -你是我的女儿 |
[18:26] | And not responsible for my sins. | 但我的罪过不需要你承担 |
[18:28] | Whatever we’re about to do is reserved for those of us | 这些事只适合我们这种人经手 |
[18:31] | who only need a hot bath and a stiff drink to forget things. | 泡个澡喝个酒就能忘得一干二净 |
[18:35] | – That’s not you. – That’s not you, either. | -你不是这样的人 -你也不是这样的人 |
[18:37] | But I have no choice. And neither do you anymore. | 但我别无选择 你也别想说服我 |
[18:41] | Go. I don’t want you to hear another word of this. | 回去 我不想你再参与进来 |
[18:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:54] | Who’s this problem solver of which you speak? | 你刚说的能帮忙的人是谁 |
[19:01] | Oh, I don’t do subbasements. | 我从来不进地下室 |
[19:04] | Bougie bitch, come on. | 别狗眼看人低 赶紧的 |
[19:10] | I just need five minutes to clean up. | 我需要五分钟清理一下 |
[19:12] | And smoke me a Virginia Slim. | 给我来根维珍妮女士烟 |
[19:17] | Not you, bitch! | 怎么是你这个贱人 |
[19:19] | – Yeah, bitch. – You cause me nothing but problems. | -是我 泼妇 -你只会惹麻烦 |
[19:22] | – Bitch, you almost killed me. – No! | -你这个泼妇差点没弄死我 -才不是 |
[19:24] | You telling all the girls | 你告诉所有姑娘们 |
[19:25] | that Ms. Orlando doesn’t know her shit. | 奥兰多女士屁都不懂 |
[19:27] | – You cost me money, whore. – I can cost you more. | -你挡我财路 贱货 -我还能更贱 |
[19:30] | You two can argue over your grievances some other time. | 你们俩能改天一决高下吗 |
[19:33] | I was told that you could help us clean up a little mess. | 我听说你能帮人解决一些小麻烦 |
[19:37] | For a friend of hers? | 帮她的朋友 |
[19:39] | Never… | 想的美 |
[19:45] | You earned your living mutilating and scarring | 你是靠着残害我们这个群体 |
[19:48] | the girls of our community. | 养家糊口的 |
[19:49] | I’m here to offer you an opportunity | 我来是给你个机会 |
[19:51] | to make up for your butchery. | 让你弥补你的杀戮行为 |
[19:54] | We heard you know how to get rid of | 我们听说你会处理 |
[19:55] | particular kind of problems. | 某些特定的情况 |
[19:57] | Like the kind that was breathing that ain’t breathing no more. | 比如本来喘气的现在不喘了这种情况 |
[19:59] | And that you’re a cleaner. | 还有你是个清道夫 |
[20:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你们说什么 |
[20:02] | Bullshit! You habla ingle bitch. | 放屁 你英语13级贱人 |
[20:04] | Word is a girl got sick from some of your shit | 传言说有个姑娘吃了你的破烂药生了病 |
[20:06] | and had a heart attack or something. | 犯了心脏病之类的 |
[20:08] | And you got rid of the body. | 然后你处理了尸体 |
[20:10] | And you did the same for a girl who knifed a john | 有个姑娘捅死了一个发狂的嫖客 |
[20:11] | – who got rough with her at the piers. – More lies! | -他的尸体也是你处理的 -一派胡言 |
[20:15] | Now, leave! | 现在 滚出去 |
[20:18] | Get the money. | 拿钱 |
[20:21] | I am not proud of having to come to you. | 来找你并不是什么光彩的事 |
[20:26] | I don’t know if he was a good man or a bad man, | 我不知道他是好人坏人 |
[20:29] | but I know that he didn’t deserve to die like this, | 但是他不应该这样死的不明不白 |
[20:32] | and he certainly doesn’t deserve | 也不应该承受 |
[20:34] | whatever we’re going to do with him. | 我们接下来要做的事情 |
[20:36] | But something must be done, and we need your help. | 但我们必须采取行动 我们需要你帮忙 |
[20:43] | Was he a tall man? | 他个子很高吗 |
[20:46] | – Was he fat? – What does that matter? | -他胖不胖 -这有个屁的关系 |
[20:49] | I just need to know how big of a suitcase I need to bring. | 我就是想知道我要带多大的行李箱过去 |
[21:04] | We have four hours until the cleaning crew comes | 清洁工来打扫房间之前 |
[21:06] | to get the room ready for the next shift. | 我们还有四小时 |
[21:08] | We should get anything that could trace him back to here. | 我们要把他来过这的全部痕迹清理干净 |
[21:13] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[21:14] | I know this motherfucker… Paul. | 我认识这个狗东西 他是保罗 |
[21:17] | They banned him from the strip club ’cause he would take | 脱衣舞俱乐部已经禁止他进入了 |
[21:19] | the girls in the back and smack ’em around. | 因为他会把姑娘们带到后台暴打 |
[21:21] | I say we take him outside and leave him | 要我说 我们应该把他扔到外面 |
[21:23] | dressed up just like he is. | 让他穿成这样示众 |
[21:26] | We put him back in the suitcase, | 我们把他装进行李箱 |
[21:28] | and we take him somewhere safe. | 然后带到安全的地方 |
[21:30] | Vamos! | 加把劲 |
[21:44] | Sh… Damn it! | 操 该死 |
[21:47] | What a mess. I can’t do anything. | 我真是什么都干不好 |
[21:49] | That’s okay. I got you. | 没关系 我来吧 |
[21:51] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天我态度不好 对不起 |
[21:54] | It’s all right, I just… | 没关系 我只是 |
[21:57] | Um, I long forgave you for your-your outburst. | 你那天情绪不佳 我早就原谅你了 |
[22:05] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[22:06] | I just got a lot on my mind. | 我只是心里有点事 |
[22:08] | You want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[22:09] | No. You first. | 不 你先来 |
[22:11] | Papi has been pouting all day. | 帕比闷闷不乐一天了 |
[22:14] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[22:24] | Speaking of the devil. You gonna go handle that? | 说曹操曹操到 你来解决吧 |
[22:33] | Why you acting like that? | 你为什么这么奇怪 |
[22:36] | I’m not acting like nothing. | 我怎么样啊 |
[22:37] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[22:38] | Look, you’re the one ignoring me ever since I asked you out. | 听着 从我约你之后 你才是那个躲着我的人 |
[22:42] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[22:43] | You kissed me ’cause you was sad. | 你亲我是因为你心里难过 |
[22:46] | It was a pity kiss, and now you don’t know how to act around me. | 那是同情的吻 现在倒不知道怎么对待我 |
[22:51] | Go ahead, reject me. I can handle it. | 来吧 拒绝我 我能承受得起 |
[22:54] | I’m not just some hoodrat who can’t see | 我不是那种看不清自己几斤几两 |
[22:55] | he ain’t got shit to bag a girl like you. | 以为自己配得上你的那种流氓 |
[22:58] | Papi… | 帕比 |
[23:06] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[23:09] | I’m just scared. | 我只是害怕了 |
[23:13] | I don’t want to ruin what we have. | 我不想毁了我们的关系 |
[23:16] | You’re family. | 你是我的家人 |
[23:21] | You mean so much to me. | 你对我来说太重要了 |
[23:24] | I can be more. | 我可以不仅仅是家人 |
[23:27] | Give me a shot. | 给我个机会 |
[23:30] | Let me show you. | 我会让你明白 |
[23:31] | Show me what? | 明白什么 |
[23:32] | This right here. | 明白这个 |
[23:36] | Oh! Who needs The Young and the Restless when you got this? | 能看这种现场直播 谁还要看《年轻与躁动》 |
[23:39] | All right, get y’all asses in here. Dinner’s served. | 行了 都坐过来 开饭了 |
[23:41] | When are you taking me out? | 你什么时候带我去约会 |
[23:43] | Whenever you want. | 听你的 随时都可以 |
[23:58] | That bitch ran off with my money. | 那个贱人携款潜逃了 |
[24:00] | Never trust a girl who works the pole. | 就不应该相信你这种钢管舞鸡 |
[24:02] | You blaming me? | 怪我咯 |
[24:04] | Okay, fine. | 行 可以 |
[24:06] | I’ll leave. | 我滚 |
[24:07] | I ain’t the one with a dead white boy in her bedroom. | 又不是我卧室里藏了个死白人 |
[24:10] | Talk to me crazy. | 神经病 |
[24:13] | I got some goodies to play with. | 看我带来了什么好东西 |
[24:16] | What is all this? | 这都是什么鬼玩意 |
[24:17] | The lye is for the smell. | 碱用来除臭 |
[24:20] | The pleather is easy to work with, | 人造革很好处理 |
[24:22] | and most importantly, it doesn’t leak. | 最重要的是不会侧漏 |
[24:26] | We’re gonna wrap him up, | 我们先把他包起来 |
[24:28] | we’re gonna sew him in, | 然后缝好 |
[24:29] | and we’re gonna put him in that closet | 再扔进那个衣柜 |
[24:32] | with some boxes over. | 在上面放几个盒子 |
[24:34] | And I promise you, no one will ever know. | 我保证 神不知鬼不觉 |
[24:40] | A beautiful little cocoon. | 一个完美的饺子 |
[24:47] | It works. | 这方法有效 |
[24:49] | I have a friend in Honduras. | 我有个朋友在洪都拉斯 |
[24:50] | Her husband used to beat her with a hanger | 她老公过去常用衣架抽她 |
[24:53] | that he used to heat up first over the fire. | 抽之前还先用火烤热了 |
[24:56] | Until one day she shot the motherfucker dead, | 直到一天她对着那个屌人的肚子 |
[25:01] | right in the belly. | 一枪射爆 |
[25:03] | And all the ladies in town came to help her cocoon him | 全村的女人都跑来帮她包人肉饺子 |
[25:07] | so she wouldn’t get in trouble. | 所以她啥事没有 |
[25:08] | That’s what we do… women. | 这就是咱女人干的事 |
[25:11] | Is that how you got rid of the body of that girl | 用了你的劣质硅胶过敏死了的那个女孩 |
[25:13] | who had a bad reaction to some of your ghetto silicone? | 你就是这么处理的吗 |
[25:15] | My silicone is primo shit! | 老娘的硅胶天下第一 |
[25:20] | That girl had some kind of problem or something. | 那个姑娘本来就有病 |
[25:23] | Now, are we going to do this or not? | 好了 我们到底干不干 |
[25:26] | Because it’s going to take time. | 这事可费时间了 |
[25:29] | And I… I have a hair appointment at 10:00. | 老娘十点钟还要去做头发厚 |
[25:33] | – Come on. – Can we at least say a prayer | -来吧 -我们至少该在 |
[25:35] | or something over the body before we cocoon him? | 把他包成饺子前祷告一下啥的吧 |
[25:37] | I told you, this motherfucker got exactly what he deserved. | 老娘跟你说过 这屌人完全就是活该 |
[25:40] | But he’s a human being… Some mother’s son. | 但他是个人啊 某个母亲的儿子 |
[25:50] | Come on. | 行吧 |
[25:51] | Lord, the world can be a cruel place, | 主啊 这个世界很残酷 |
[25:55] | especially for women like us. | 尤其是对我们这种女人 |
[25:59] | We do not like what we have to do | 我们不喜欢要对这具尸体 |
[26:01] | to this man’s body, | 所做的事 |
[26:03] | but we have no choice. | 但是我们别无他法 |
[26:06] | If we did, we would do right by him. | 如果有的话 我们会妥善处理的 |
[26:11] | At least no one will know how he died, | 至少没人会知道他是怎么死的 |
[26:15] | which I’m sure he would appreciate. | 我确信他会因此感激 |
[26:19] | Can we get to work now? | 我们现在能开干了吗 |
[26:32] | – He’s too big to lie him flat. – No. | -这大块头放不平啊 -是啊 |
[26:35] | We have to fold him up… | 我们要把他折起来 |
[26:40] | – like a baby. – Ugh. | -像婴儿一样 -日 |
[26:45] | Hey, you didn’t kill him. | 人不是你杀的 |
[26:48] | Come on, help me. | 快来帮帮老娘啊 |
[26:50] | *You got me so confused, it’s a shame* | *你让我很困惑 真是羞耻* |
[26:54] | *Sometimes I think I’m going insane* | *有时我觉得我疯了* |
[26:57] | *But still I want to stay* | *但是仍想留下* |
[27:00] | *Wrapped in your arms* | *缩在你的臂弯里* |
[27:02] | *Is where I want to be* | *那是我最想呆的地方* |
[27:04] | *I want to be. Want to be* | *我想要 想要* |
[27:07] | *Wrapped in your arms* | *缩在你的臂弯里* |
[27:09] | *That’s my high* | *那是我的高潮* |
[27:11] | *My high* | *我的高潮* |
[27:13] | *Shame, ooh* | *羞耻啊* |
[27:16] | *My mother says you’re playing a game* | *我妈说你在玩我* |
[27:19] | *And what you do to me is a shame* | *你对我做的真是羞耻* |
[27:22] | *Ooh, gonna love you just the same* | *而我仍然爱你* |
[27:26] | *Mama just don’t understand* | *妈妈她不懂* |
[27:29] | *Wrapped in your arms* | *缩在你臂弯里* |
[27:30] | Now, we have to sew him tight. | 现在我们要把他包成饺子 |
[27:32] | No holes, no seams. | 不能有洞或裂缝 |
[27:36] | Because when the body start decomposing, | 因为当尸体开始腐烂时 |
[27:40] | he’s gonna spill out all over your heels. | 他会淋遍你的高跟鞋 |
[27:43] | *I can’t get enough* | *我就是受不够* |
[27:46] | *Ooh, baby* | *噢 婊贝儿* |
[27:47] | *Enough of that magic touch* | *别再用魔法之触* |
[27:50] | *Love is in my heart* | *爱在我心里* |
[27:54] | *Tearing the rules apart* | *打破所有规则* |
[27:58] | *So, why should I be ashamed?* | *我何必再感到羞耻* |
[28:06] | Nothing feels right for Barbetta. | 感觉巴贝塔[餐厅]不太行 |
[28:09] | It’s impossible to get a reservation there. | 根本不可能预约到位置 |
[28:11] | – How did Papi pull that off? – I don’t know. | -帕比怎么做到的 -我不知道 |
[28:13] | He’s a hustler. That’s what I like about him. | 他是个小骗子 这也是我喜欢他的地方 |
[28:16] | He can do anything. He’s creative. | 他啥都能干 还很有创造力 |
[28:19] | What do you think about this dress? | 你觉得这裙子怎么样 |
[28:24] | Classy. | 经典 |
[28:25] | Very… Veronica Webb. | 非常有维罗妮卡·韦伯的范儿 |
[28:28] | But, girl, why you stressing over it? It’s just Papi. | 但是姑娘你辣么紧张干嘛 和帕比约会而已 |
[28:31] | What you mean it’s just Papi? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:33] | Okay, for the record, I’m Team Papi. | 好吧 声明一下 我是帕比团 |
[28:35] | All right? I mean, his intentions are pure, | 你看 他目的很单纯 |
[28:37] | he quit dealing, he got that GED, | 他不贩毒了 还拿到了普通教育文凭 |
[28:39] | and he got that job at the Carlyle. | 而且在凯雷集团工作 |
[28:40] | I mean, I’m proud of how far he’s come. | 我为他的成就感到骄傲 |
[28:42] | Mm, me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:45] | And I feel a “But” coming. | 我觉得你要说”但是” |
[28:49] | But… | 但是 |
[28:52] | you are a girl… | 你是一个 |
[28:55] | that can get anything. | 可以得到一切的女孩 |
[28:57] | Any guy that you want. | 任何男人招手鸡来 |
[29:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:02] | – One second. Angel. – What? | -稍等 安吉尔 -咋啦 |
[29:11] | Angel? She’s ready for you. | 安吉尔 她在等你 |
[29:23] | Trust me, I have the girl for you. | 相信我 我给你找到了合适的姑娘 |
[29:26] | Well… well, don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[29:31] | Consider it handled. | 已经搞定了 |
[29:34] | Angel, thanks for coming in. | 安吉尔 非常感谢你能过来 |
[29:38] | I assume you have regrets about rejecting me | 我猜你是后悔拒绝了我 |
[29:40] | in favor of that blonde. | 选择了那个金发 |
[29:42] | You’re delightful. | 你很讨喜 |
[29:43] | And as much as your sass tickles me, | 尽管你出言不逊 鸡言鸡语 |
[29:46] | it cost you the title. | 却也让你丢了头衔 |
[29:49] | I have something for you. | 我为你准备了些东西 |
[29:51] | A group of Ford models is on location as we speak | 一群福特超模正在为一个化妆品 |
[29:54] | for a cosmetics shoot. | 拍摄照片 |
[29:56] | The client feels that there’s something missing. | 客户觉得好像缺了什么 |
[30:00] | He wants something different. | 他想要与众不同 |
[30:03] | Well, I have a hunch that what he’s looking for is you. | 直觉告诉我他在找的就是你 |
[30:07] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -没错 |
[30:09] | You have something. | 你有料 |
[30:11] | It’s just the Bronx. | 只是布朗克斯的小人物而已 |
[30:13] | You ain’t used to the realness. | 你还不习惯现实吧 |
[30:16] | – The realness? – Mm-hmm. Real. | -现实 -对 现实 |
[30:19] | I’m of the people from the sidewalk | 你们高高在上 |
[30:20] | that you look down on from your perch in the sky. | 本就瞧不起我这种人 |
[30:24] | Well, I’ll give you that. | 好吧 我承认 |
[30:28] | Have you heard of Wet ‘n’ Wild? | 你听说过湿又野[开架美妆]吗 |
[30:33] | They’ve got the best eyeliners. | 他们有最好的眼线 |
[30:36] | You ain’t got to burn ’em or nothing. | 都不需要先烧一下 |
[30:37] | Is that so? | 这样吗 |
[30:39] | Well, it should be an easy sell for you. | 那这买卖对你来说应该很容易 |
[30:43] | To be the face of their Spring Colors collection. | 成为他们春季彩妆收藏的脸模 |
[30:48] | Wait. | 等下 |
[30:51] | My face is gonna be in the makeup aisle at Duane Reade? | 我的脸会出现在杜安里德的化妆品柜上吗 |
[30:56] | Where all the girls can see me? | 所有女孩都能在那看到我吗 |
[30:58] | When do they want me? | 他们什么时候需要我 |
[31:05] | You’re already late. | 你已经迟到了 |
[31:09] | *Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to introduce the high hat* | *女生们先生们 由我来介绍这架子鼓手* |
[31:13] | *Go on* | *来吧婊贝儿* |
[31:15] | *Mm, that’s good* | *真棒婊贝儿* |
[31:18] | *Who’s looking good today?* | *哪个婊贝儿今天气色很好* |
[31:20] | *Who’s looking good in every way?* | *哪个婊贝儿每天都气色很好* |
[31:22] | *No style, rookie* | *不型的菜鸡* |
[31:24] | *You better watch, don’t mess with me* | *小心别惹老娘* |
[31:29] | *No moneyman can win my love* | *土豪得不到老娘的爱* |
[31:33] | *It’s sweetness* | *只有甜言蜜语* |
[31:35] | – I like this a lot. – It’s great. | -我敲中意这款 -非常棒 |
[31:38] | *We always hang in a Buffalo stance* | *我们的姿势就是牛逼* |
[31:40] | *We do the dive every time we dance* | *每次跳舞都要秀一发* |
[31:43] | *I’ll give you love, baby, not romance* | *我会给你爱而不是浪漫 婊贝儿* |
[31:45] | You must be Angel. I’m Erik. | 你就是安吉尔吧 我是埃里克 |
[31:47] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[31:48] | – How are you feeling? – I’m good. | -感觉怎么样 -挺好 |
[31:49] | I’m a little nervous, but I’m so excited. | 就是有点紧张 但是很兴奋 |
[31:51] | Oh, don’t worry. You got this. I love this already. | 别担心 你一定可以 我已经爱上这身了 |
[31:53] | This is great. Let’s try one with the hands up. | 这个姿势很棒 试着把手抬高哟 |
[31:55] | – I love that look. – Okay. | -我喜欢这个造型 -好的 |
[31:58] | *Looking good, hanging with the wild bunch* | *和野家伙们混在一起 看起来不错* |
[32:01] | *Looking good in a Buffalo stance* | *牛逼姿态 看起来不错* |
[32:03] | *Looking good when it comes to the crunch* | *到紧要关头 看起来不错* |
[32:05] | *Looking good’s a state of mind* | *看起来不错是一种心态* |
[32:07] | *State of mind, don’t look behind you* | *保持心态 不要回头* |
[32:09] | *State of mind or you’ll be dead* | *保持心态 不然你会丢掉小命* |
[32:11] | *State of mind, may I remind you. Bomb the bass | *保持心态 提醒你 让低音炮嗨起来* |
[32:15] | Oh, perfect. I love this pose, yeah. | 完美 我喜欢这个造型 就这样 |
[32:17] | Hold that. Right, right. Great, great. | 保持住 很棒很棒很棒 |
[32:22] | Yes. | 很好 |
[32:23] | Give me a little vogue. | 来点折手舞 |
[32:25] | Yeah, vogue a little more, vogue a little more. | 对 再来几个折手舞造型 |
[32:27] | There we go. Yep. | 很好 太棒了 |
[32:29] | Yes. You are a star, Angel, you’re a star. | 对 你就是明星 安吉尔 你就是明星 |
[32:36] | Angel, feel free to use that stool. | 安吉尔 那张凳子随便用 |
[32:38] | *No moneyman* | *没有哪个土豪* |
[32:39] | Get close, ladies. | 靠近点 女士们 |
[32:41] | Right, right. Great. | 对 对 很棒 |
[32:44] | Oh, amazing. | 太惊艳惹 |
[32:45] | Great, I love this. I love this. | 很好 我喜欢这个 我喜欢这个 |
[32:47] | *No moneyman can win my love* | *土豪得不到老娘的爱* |
[32:49] | Great. Yep. | 很好 |
[32:51] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[32:54] | Great, great. Perfect. | 很好 很好 完美 |
[32:57] | Oh, shit. 7:35. I got to meet somebody. | 妈的 7:35了 我得去见个人 |
[33:00] | We have you booked until 9:00. | 我们预约到九点的 |
[33:03] | I-I got plans. | 可我有事 |
[33:04] | Do you want to be a social butterfly, | 你是想当交际花 |
[33:06] | or do you want to be a superstar? | 还是想当巨星 |
[33:08] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[33:18] | Superstar it is. | 那就是当巨星咯 |
[33:48] | So we was at Palladium. | 我们像是在帕拉斯行星上 |
[33:50] | We had our own private table and everything… | 我们有自己的专用桌 |
[33:51] | All you can drink… and sniff. | 尽情畅饮 甚至还有鼻吸棒 |
[33:53] | Girl, you had better kept your nose out of that junk. | 妹子 那些破烂玩意你最好别碰 |
[33:55] | No, but, no, were you, like, | 等等 那你是不是就像 |
[33:57] | behind, like, a red velvet rope and everything? | 在红色的天鹅绒绳围栏后面摆pose一样呀 |
[33:59] | Yeah. So, Lindsey, she’s another Ford model, | 对啊 还有一个福特超模 林德赛 |
[34:01] | she’s sleeping with the club promoter. | 她正和派对策划人滚床单 |
[34:02] | I’m telling you, models are the new rock stars. | 跟你们说厚 现在超模才是新的摇滚明星 |
[34:05] | That’s not even the best part. | 这还不是最棒的 |
[34:06] | So we was dancing on the table, | 我们在桌子上炫舞的时候 |
[34:08] | and guess who singled me out. | 你们猜是谁把我单独叫出来的 |
[34:10] | – B-Bobby Brown. – Guess again. | -鲍比·布朗[著名歌星] -再猜 |
[34:12] | Give us a hint, or else we never gonna get the full story. | 给我们个提示 不然我们永远也猜不出来 |
[34:14] | My favorite designer. | 我最喜欢的设计师 |
[34:16] | Oh, my God, you met Isaac Mizrahi? | 我的天哪 你遇见艾萨克·麦兹拉西啦 |
[34:18] | – Girl! – Yes! Girl, I’m telling you, | -老妹儿 -没错 姐妹们 我跟你们讲 |
[34:21] | you know what he said? “You are the face of the ’90s.” | 你猜他跟我说什么 “你就是90后的代言人” |
[34:24] | – Bitch! – Yes, I did. | -天啦噜 -没错 我做到惹 |
[34:28] | – Yeah, girl. – My daughter… | -棒呆啊 妹子 -我女儿 |
[34:30] | out here with the creme de la creme | 现在都是和曼哈顿上流社会的 |
[34:32] | – of Manhattan high society. – Right there. | -名流们打交道 -没错 |
[34:35] | – Girl, I’m telling you. – How could she do it? | -妹子 我和你说 -她是怎么做到的 |
[34:37] | – Yeah. – Oh, what’s up, brother? | -耶 -怎么了 兄弟 |
[34:39] | Nothing much. | 没事 |
[34:41] | Um, I’m so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉回来晚了 |
[34:42] | I picked up an extra shift. | 我又多轮了一班 |
[34:48] | Let me go make you a plate, baby. | 我去给你做点吃的 宝贝 |
[34:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:57] | Oh. I’ll help you, Ma. | 我来帮你 母后 |
[35:09] | You know, I wasn’t gonna say nothing, but… | 我不准备说什么 但是… |
[35:12] | Pap, I’m sorry. | 帕帕 对不起 |
[35:14] | I feel really bad, but I have… but I have | 我真的很抱歉 但是我有 |
[35:16] | a really good excuse, if you want to hear it. | 很合理的理由 如果你想听的话 |
[35:20] | So, I did a photo shoot for a real modeling campaign. | 我为一个真正的模特活动拍了组照片 |
[35:22] | It’s gonna be in Duane Reades | 这些照片会出现在全国的杜安里德[医药连锁店] |
[35:23] | and pharmacies and drugstores all over the country. | 还有各大药店和商店里 |
[35:28] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[35:29] | I wouldn’t be doing any of this | 如果不是你推我一把 |
[35:31] | if you wasn’t there to push me. | 我肯定做不到 |
[35:34] | I am so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[35:42] | But you fucked me up. | 但是你伤了我的心 |
[35:45] | I was flexing mad hard ’cause I thought | 我气疯了 就因为我自以为 |
[35:47] | I got the girl of my dreams. | 追到了自己梦寐以求的女孩 |
[35:50] | I felt like a real man for once. | 就这一次我觉得自己像个真正的男人 |
[35:53] | I told myself, “You must have done something right” | 我对自己说 “你肯定做了些正确的事 |
[35:57] | to get her to say yes.” | 所以她才答应的” |
[36:02] | I was ready to sip champagne with you. | 我本来都准备和你共饮香槟的 |
[36:06] | But you didn’t show up. | 但你连面都没露 |
[36:08] | And I was alone like I always been. | 而我孤孤单单 一如往常 |
[36:10] | It was even like that. | 我本来准备去的 |
[36:11] | I had my dress picked out and everything. | 我把裙子什么的都拿上了 |
[36:12] | Damon helped me. I really wanted to be there. | 达蒙帮我整理来着 我是真的想去 |
[36:15] | – Nope. Nah. – I…I really wanted to be there. I promise. | -不 -我是真的想去 不骗你 |
[36:17] | I’m not gonna let you apologize for doing what you had to do. | 我不会让你为自己的所作所为道歉 |
[36:22] | This is your dream. | 这是你的梦想 |
[36:24] | You’re living it. | 你乐在其中 |
[36:25] | I’m happy for you, for real. | 我为你感到高兴 真的 |
[36:30] | Angel, you’re making a mess. | 安吉尔 看你弄得一团糟 |
[36:40] | I’m-a check on your plate. | 我去看看你的饭怎么样了 |
[36:43] | Just so you know, though, | 但你要知道 |
[36:44] | you’re the only thing I’ve ever wanted. | 你是我唯一所求 |
[36:47] | You are my dream, | 你是我的梦想 |
[36:50] | and one day, you gonna realize that I’m your man. | 总有一天 你会发现我是你的男人 |
[36:53] | That I’m gonna protect you and that I’m gonna love you right. | 我会保护你 好好爱你 |
[36:56] | Right now, you can’t see all that | 现在 你看不到所有这些 |
[36:58] | ’cause you got your eyes on other prizes… | 因为你只对其他奖品感兴趣 |
[37:00] | The photo shoots, the magazine covers, | 照片拍摄 杂志封面 |
[37:02] | the famous people… | 社会名流 |
[37:03] | But, Angel, I am a prize, too. | 但是 安吉尔 我也是件奖品 |
[37:07] | And I need you to know that. | 我想让你明白这一点 |
[37:34] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[37:35] | The sun rises when it’s ready, Blanca. | 本女王想来自然会来的 布兰卡 |
[37:38] | Now, what was so important | 什么事这么重要 |
[37:38] | that you needed to speak to me face-to-face? | 非要当面和我谈 |
[37:40] | What the hell do you mean, “What is so important”? | “什么事这么重要” 你这话到底什么意思 |
[37:42] | It’s been two weeks since that Hellfire business, | 地狱之火那件事都过去两周了 |
[37:45] | and you haven’t spoken one word about it. | 你连个屁都没放过 |
[37:50] | I heard about what you did with that body. | 我听说了你对那具尸体做的事 |
[37:52] | Is that bitch Candy running her mouth? | 是坎蒂那个婊子管不住自己的逼嘴吗 |
[37:54] | I’ll do the same to her if she keeps yapping. | 她要是还继续逼逼 下场就和那贱人一样 |
[37:55] | Don’t worry. Half of the girls don’t believe her. | 别担心 有一半人都不相信她 |
[37:59] | And the other half? | 那另一半呢 |
[38:00] | They like me. They seen the story in the papers, | 和我一样 他们都在报纸上看到了 |
[38:03] | “Executive gone missing,” front page for a week, | 头版头条”经理离奇失踪” 整整挂了一个星期 |
[38:06] | and they understand you did what you had to do. | 他们明白你那么做也是迫不得已 |
[38:09] | What any of us would have done trying to survive. | 换做我们任何人 为了自己的小命都会那么做的 |
[38:11] | And don’t get me wrong, I’ve had nightmares. | 别误会 我做了噩梦 |
[38:15] | I’m worried about you. | 我是真的很担心你 |
[38:19] | You a hard bitch, but even you got to be hurting. | 你也算是个铁娘子 但心里肯定也挨了刀吧 |
[38:27] | I’ve had nightmares, too. | 我的确也做噩梦了 |
[38:31] | I see him. | 梦里我看见他了 |
[38:35] | We put him in an old trunk. | 我们把他扔进一辆旧卡车 |
[38:38] | I move boxes around to try to hide him. | 我把箱子搬来搬去 想把他藏起来 |
[38:41] | I worry that the others can smell him. | 我担心其他人能闻到他的味道 |
[38:43] | The worst part is, late at night, when it’s quiet, | 最糟糕的是 夜深人静的时候 |
[38:47] | I think, “That’s a human being in there.” | 我会想到 “有个人在里面” |
[38:51] | I know he was a pig of a man, but I pray over him. | 我知道他是个猪猡 但我还是为他祈祷 |
[38:57] | He’s mine now. | 因为他现在是我的人了 |
[38:59] | He will be with me for the rest of my life. | 他会困扰我一辈子 |
[39:03] | Well, you gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[39:05] | Like you said, he was a pig. | 就像你说的 他就是个猪猡 |
[39:08] | So ain’t nobody gonna be grieving over him. | 所以没人会为他伤感 |
[39:10] | Look at the New York Post today. | 看看今天《纽约邮报》写的什么 |
[39:13] | He is nothing but a little story on page 22, | 他只是第22页上的一个小故事 |
[39:16] | and in a month, everyone will forget. | 一个月后 所有人都会忘了 |
[39:19] | Euphoria was right. The game ain’t fair. | 过于亢奋也是正常的 那游戏不公平 |
[39:22] | We may cut each other up like a pack of alley cats, | 咱们或许像臭大街上的野猫撕逼撕的挺欢 |
[39:25] | but when the outside world tries to tear us down, | 但当外面的世界试图摧毁我们的时候 |
[39:30] | this army closes ranks. | 姐妹们就要团结起来 |
[39:33] | We sure do. | 必须的 |
[39:44] | – Are you sure it’s out yet? – It’s been two weeks already. | -你确定上架了吗 -已经过了两个星期 |
[39:46] | She said it would be out. | 她说已经上架了啊 |
[39:50] | Oh, my God. Yo, yo, over here, over here. | 天啦噜 你在这儿 这儿 |
[39:52] | We found it. | 我们找到了 |
[39:57] | 湿又野眼线笔 春季新款99色 | |
[40:00] | You look so beautiful. | 你看起来美翻惹 |
[40:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[40:11] | You did this. | 你做到了 |
[40:12] | – Look. – That’s-that’s my… | -快看 -那是我 |
[40:15] | Hey, mister, that’s my face. | 嘿 先生 那是本姑娘的俏颜 |
[40:19] | – Look, this is me. – Oh, my God. | -快看 这是我 -我滴个乖乖 |
[40:28] | 有一些人会记得你的名字 这样你就已经在这世上留下了印记 | |
[40:28] | ——多里安·科里 异装皇后 |