时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | If I wanted to eat in silence, I would have dined alone, baby. | 如果我想安静地吃饭 不如一个人吃 宝贝 |
[00:16] | – What’s happening? – I’m sorry. | -出什么事了 -抱歉 |
[00:19] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[00:22] | Girl, I’m elsewhere. | 我在想其他事 |
[00:23] | Clearly. What’s up? | 看出来了 怎么了 |
[00:26] | It’s Pray Tell. | 是普雷·泰尔 |
[00:27] | He’s been drinking. | 他最近喝酒 |
[00:28] | A lot. | 喝得很猛 |
[00:29] | Popping pills. You haven’t noticed a change in his mood? | 疯狂吃药 你没注意到他情绪波动很大吗 |
[00:32] | Well, I haven’t talked to him in weeks. | 我好几周没跟他说话了 |
[00:35] | Correction, he hasn’t talked to me. | 不对 是他没跟我说话 |
[00:37] | Why’s that? | 怎么会这样 |
[00:45] | Hey. | 你好 |
[00:46] | Look who finally decided to show up. | 看看谁终于肯赏脸来了 |
[00:51] | This is my thousandth memorial. | 我参加满一千个追悼会了 |
[00:52] | I was picking up my toaster. | 刚才在领我的烤面包机 |
[00:54] | I won the prize, bitch. | 是我的奖品 贱人 |
[00:57] | You need some water and a Mentos. | 你最好喝点水吃点薄荷糖 |
[01:00] | And take off those shades. | 把墨镜摘下来 |
[01:01] | We’re indoors. | 我们在室内 |
[01:04] | Are you high? | 你是磕嗨了吗 |
[01:06] | Okay, girl, don’t start. | 好了 就此打住 |
[01:08] | This is a funeral. | 这可是葬礼 |
[01:10] | Do you know how disrespectful it is to be drunk and high? | 你喝醉又嗑嗨也太不尊重死者了 |
[01:14] | I don’t need an etiquette lesson. | 我不需要礼仪课 |
[01:15] | – Especially not from you. – Fuck etiquette. | -尤其不用你给我上 -去他妈的礼仪 |
[01:18] | How about basic manners? | 最基本的礼貌呢 |
[01:23] | That man in the coffin. | 棺材里躺着的那人 |
[01:27] | Corey. | 科里 |
[01:28] | Did you ever date him? | 你跟他交往过吗 |
[01:32] | Well, I did. | 我交往过 |
[01:36] | There’s only one solution. | 只有一个办法 |
[01:38] | Girl, he is going to hate me. | 他会恨死我的 |
[01:42] | But Pray needs an intervention. | 要给普雷来场劝诫大会了 |
[01:48] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[01:51] | Live… | 活出彩… |
[01:53] | Work… | 浪起来… |
[01:56] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 |
[02:21] | Girl, what’s this about? | 姐妹 我们要去干嘛 |
[02:23] | Some kind of family meeting. About Pray, I think. | 家庭会议之类的 好像是关于普雷 |
[02:25] | Girl. See, we too busy to be convening for some old retired queen | 我们很忙的 没时间为一个老变装皇后开会 |
[02:29] | who can’t handle his fucking liquor. | 他连自己的酗酒问题都解决不好 |
[02:31] | So sad when people can’t handle their own shit. | 人连自己的事都处理不好 真可悲 |
[02:34] | It’s tragic. | 是很悲剧 |
[02:39] | Lulu, what are you doing? | 露露 你在干嘛 |
[02:40] | – Wait. What you doing? – You can’t be doing this shit out in the open. | -等一下 干嘛啊你 -不能在外面抽 |
[02:42] | – We just got high before we left my place. – All right, all right, all right. | -临走之前不是刚抽过吗 -好好好 |
[02:47] | I’m not gonna bullshit you. | 有一说一 |
[02:49] | This intervention won’t be easy. | 这次劝诫大会肯定不容易 |
[02:50] | Queer people deal with an unfair amount of trauma. | 酷儿群体往往经历过很多创伤 |
[02:53] | W… who the fuck you calling queer? | 你… 你他妈叫谁酷儿呢 |
[02:56] | I am a proud transsexual woman, all right? | 我是个骄傲的变性女人 好吗 |
[02:58] | Lulu, Leisa is the best harm reduction counselor in our community. | 露露 丽萨是我们社群里最好的减害咨询师 |
[03:03] | I’ve seen her in action at the hospital. | 我见过她在医院里工作 |
[03:04] | And she’s our last chance at saving Pray. | 她是拯救普雷的最后一丝希望 |
[03:07] | We all carry our pain. | 我们都背负着痛苦 |
[03:08] | You don’t see me drinking my sorrows away. | 你怎么不见我借酒消愁 |
[03:10] | You sure do shop ’em away, though. | 你购物消愁倒是真的 |
[03:12] | We all cope in our own ways. | 我们各有各的方法排遣 |
[03:14] | Anxiety, stress, depression. | 焦虑 压力 抑郁 |
[03:16] | But all that goes away when an addict takes a drink | 瘾君子喝上一杯或抽上一口的时候 |
[03:19] | or a hit off a pipe. | 这些通通消失 |
[03:20] | Their pain is so intense that they would do anything | 剧烈的痛苦让他们不惜一切代价 |
[03:23] | to keep the pain at bay. | 保持痛苦不决堤 |
[03:24] | So you’re saying to me that the person that’s been hurting us | 你是说那个一直用行动伤害我们的人 |
[03:26] | this entire time with his actions is now the victim? | 现在反而是受害者了吗 |
[03:30] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[03:30] | You’re gonna have to approach Pray and this process with love and compassion. | 这次你要怀着爱与同理心去对待普雷 |
[03:36] | How is this different from the last time we tried to get him to stop drinking? | 这跟我们上次劝他戒酒有什么不同吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah, that’s true. ‘Cause Pray don’t really be listening to nobody. | 是啊 普雷根本不听我们的 |
[03:41] | Each of you will write a letter to Pray. | 你们每个人都给普雷写封信 |
[03:43] | And what’s this letter supposed to say? | 信上要写什么 |
[03:45] | Address your concerns. | 表达你对他的担忧 |
[03:46] | Talk about how Pray Tell’s drinking | 讲讲普雷·泰尔的酗酒问题 |
[03:48] | has negatively affected your lives. | 如何负面影响你的生活 |
[03:51] | Blanca? | 布兰卡 |
[03:52] | Did you write the practice letter I asked you to? | 我让你试着写一封 你写了吗 |
[03:53] | – Yeah. – Would you mind reading it to us? | -写了 -可以读给我们听听吗 |
[03:55] | – I’ll pretend I’m Pray Tell. – Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait. | -我来扮演普雷·泰尔 -等一下 等等 |
[03:57] | So now you want us to, like, role-play this | 所以现在你想让我们角色扮演 |
[03:59] | like we in a drama school or something? | 搞得好像在戏剧学院一样吗 |
[04:01] | This is a fucking mess. | 真他妈是一团糟 |
[04:02] | Lulu, girl, if you don’t want to be here, | 露露 如果你不想待这儿 |
[04:04] | you already know where the door is. | 你又不是不知道门在哪里 |
[04:09] | Dear Pray, | 亲爱的普雷 |
[04:11] | your friendship has meant the world to me, | 与你的友情对我来说意义重大 |
[04:12] | and everything I’m about to say comes from a place of love. | 我要说的一切都是出于我对你的爱 |
[04:16] | – I understand this… – Love? Bitch, please. | -我知道… -还”爱” 得了吧 小婊砸 |
[04:18] | Hey, hold on, now. Hold on, now. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[04:19] | Please don’t be talking to my mama like that, okay? | 请你别用这种语气跟我妈妈讲话 好吗 |
[04:21] | I’m… I’m playing Pray Tell. | 我… 我在扮演普雷·泰尔 |
[04:23] | Yo, Papi, are you always a moron or what? | 帕比 你是不是一直这么没脑子 |
[04:25] | Quiet down, fiend. Matter of fact, how ’bout we do an intervention on your ass? | 闭嘴吧你 讲道理 该给你也来场劝诫大会 |
[04:28] | What the hell is wrong with y’all? | 你们都他妈有什么毛病 |
[04:30] | I already lost Damon. I don’t want to lose Pray. | 我已经失去戴蒙了 不想再失去普雷 |
[04:33] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[04:34] | What happened to Damon? | 戴蒙怎么了 |
[04:37] | He relapsed. | 他酒瘾复发了 |
[04:38] | – What? – Fuck. | -什么 -操 |
[04:39] | He went to live with his cousin in Charleston. | 他去查尔斯顿跟他表弟一起住了 |
[04:41] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[04:44] | For good. | 永远离开了 |
[04:46] | I feel like a failure. | 我觉得自己太失败了 |
[04:49] | – I couldn’t save my son. – No, baby. | -我没能救我儿子 -不 宝贝 |
[04:52] | You did save him. | 你救了他 |
[04:54] | You taught him the greatest lesson of all. | 你教给了他最珍贵的一课 |
[04:57] | How to take care of himself. | 如何照顾自己 |
[05:02] | Now, Leisa, your donors must have some pretty deep pockets | 丽萨 你们的赞助人肯定相当有钱 |
[05:05] | to be extending their generosity to our sad and pitiful friend. | 才会对我们这位可悲的朋友慷慨解囊 |
[05:08] | Donors? No. We don’t have anyone paying for Pray Tell’s rehab. | 赞助人 不 没有人承担普雷·泰尔的治疗费用 |
[05:12] | The bill is on you. | 得你们自己付 |
[05:13] | – Say what now? – I’m just here to help you | -你说什么 -我只是来帮你们 |
[05:15] | get Pray Tell to acknowledge that he has a problem. | 让普雷认识到自己的问题 |
[05:18] | It’s $2,500 a month for a shared room. | 一个月两千五还不是单间 |
[05:20] | Is this rehab at the Four Seasons? | 那是戒酒中心还是四季酒店 |
[05:22] | You could send him to a state-run hospital, like Bellevue. | 你可以送他去州立医院 比如贝尔维尤医院 |
[05:24] | – No, we can’t let Pray go to Bellevue. – Why not? | -不 不能让普雷去贝尔维尤 -为什么不能 |
[05:27] | Bellevue got bars on the windows, | 虽然贝尔维尤医院窗户上有铁栏 |
[05:28] | but they also got three meals a day… it can’t be that bad. | 但他们提供一日三餐… 也不会太差 |
[05:31] | Wait, I know how we can get the money. | 等等 我知道要怎么弄到钱了 |
[05:34] | How? | 说来听听 |
[05:35] | The cash prizes at this weekend’s ball are $500 per category. | 这周末舞会的奖金 每个主题五百 |
[05:39] | We could cover all of Pray Tell’s expenses | 如果我们包揽舞会所有的奖金 |
[05:41] | if we work together to sweep the ball. | 就能凑够普雷·泰尔的治疗费 |
[05:45] | Yo, actually, that’s great, ’cause matter of fact, | 说实话 我觉得行 |
[05:47] | Ricky, you can do Vogue, chéri you can walk face… | 瑞奇 你负责跳折手舞 宝贝你来负责面容… |
[05:49] | Esteban, darling, I wouldn’t trust you | 埃斯特班 亲爱的 我觉得 |
[05:52] | to organize my bathroom drawers. | 你连我浴室抽屉都收拾不好 |
[05:55] | I am going to get this family back into ballroom shape. | 让我来带领家族重回舞厅最佳状态 |
[06:00] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[06:07] | You’re weak. | 你太弱了 |
[06:10] | Faster. | 再快点 |
[06:16] | A’ight, what are you doing here, a’ight? | 好了 你来有什么事 |
[06:18] | My Lil Casablanca, Glam-Ma needs your help. | 亲爱的小卡萨布兰卡 妈妈需要你的帮助 |
[06:20] | Okay, what can I do for you? | 行 我能做点什么 |
[06:21] | I need you to sweet-talk some of your designer friends | 你去对你的设计师朋友们美言一番 |
[06:23] | into lending Angel some high-fashion attire. | 给安吉尔借点高端时装来 |
[06:26] | Think you can pull some looks for Friday night’s ball? | 周五晚上的舞会造型你能搞定吗 |
[06:28] | I got you. Let’s go over here. | 没问题 这边走 |
[06:32] | The category is not Dictator Realness. | 这次的主题又不是独裁者 |
[06:35] | – What? – Go change for me. Please, go change for me. | -什么 -给老娘换掉 快点 给老娘换掉 |
[06:39] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在逗我吗 |
[06:45] | Appalling. | 太吓人了 |
[06:47] | Is that the move? | 你就这点本事 |
[06:51] | If you don’t like this dress, I’m-a just go to the ball naked | 如果这条你还不喜欢 那我只能裸着去舞会 |
[06:53] | with my toto out. | 露出我的美逼了 |
[06:55] | Well, she’s no virgin, | 虽然她不是处 |
[06:57] | but who could say no to that face? | 但这张脸太迷惑人心了 |
[06:58] | The face of a true angel. | 真正天使般的脸庞 |
[07:04] | More. More. More. | 再来 再来 再来 |
[07:10] | I don’t know, something’s missing. | 我也不知道 感觉少了点什么 |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:13] | Air conditioning. | 少了空调 |
[07:15] | I’m so hot and out of breath. | 太热了 喘不上气 |
[07:18] | And my knees are killing me. | 我的膝盖疼得要命 |
[07:19] | Stop complaining. Let the hellish temperatures fortify you. | 别抱怨了 让这地狱般的温度锤炼你 |
[07:22] | We need something bold | 我们要足够夺人眼球 |
[07:23] | to snatch these cash prizes. | 才能横扫奖金 |
[07:25] | We’ve got five shots at capturing $2,500. | 赢五次 我们就有两千五了 |
[07:29] | What do you suggest I do? | 那你倒是给我点建议 |
[07:30] | Listen here. I am creative director, | 听好了 我是创意总监 |
[07:33] | lead choreographer and star | 舞蹈指导 以及 |
[07:34] | of Operation Get Pray Off That Brown Liquor. | 普雷戒断烈酒行动的主角 |
[07:37] | And I refuse to take lip from you, | 我不想听你说三道四 |
[07:39] | so take the notes and do better. | 你记住我的话 然后加倍努力 |
[07:42] | Do you hear? | 听明白了吗 |
[07:44] | Good. Back to your ones. | 很好 继续吧 |
[07:47] | Chop-chop. | 快点 |
[08:04] | I would have been just fine. | 我肯定能做好的 |
[08:09] | My brain is good with the numbers. | 我的脑子对数字很敏感 |
[08:13] | And homework and tests were a breeze. | 作业和考试都是小菜一碟 |
[08:16] | But how the hell am I supposed to make it through school | 但我他妈要怎么顺利毕业 |
[08:20] | when the damn teacher won’t call on me | 那傻逼老师都不给我打电话 |
[08:23] | on account of her clocking me? | 她肯定看出来我是跨性别了 |
[08:26] | You don’t know that’s why. | 也不一定是因为这个 |
[08:27] | And, bitch, you were missing classes a week at a time. | 小婊子 你时不时就缺课一周 |
[08:30] | That’s ’cause it was an unsafe learning environment. | 是因为那里的学习环境不安全 |
[08:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:34] | I’m thinking about calling the UCLA on them. | 我准备打给”加州洛杉矶”投诉他们 |
[08:37] | UCLA? | 加州大学洛杉矶分校 |
[08:38] | That organization that be fighting for people’s rights. | 那个为人民争取权利的组织 |
[08:41] | Know what I’m talking about? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[08:42] | You mean the ACLU? | 你说的是美国公民自由协会 |
[08:48] | Bitch, it’s the same fucking thing. Shit. | 靠 都一样的玩意儿 |
[08:50] | It’s the same letters in different order, that’s all. | 同样的字母 换换顺序 就这样 |
[08:53] | No, it ain’t. It’s different. | 不 不一样 完全不同 |
[08:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:00] | Bitch, you look chapped. | 姐妹 你看起来糟透了 |
[09:01] | You lookin’ chapped. You should look at yourself. | 你才是 你好好看看自己 |
[09:07] | Damn. You think anybody knows what we’ve been up to? | 靠 你觉得有人知道我们在搞那个吗 |
[09:11] | That we on the rock? | 抽可卡因 |
[09:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:15] | – You know what? – What? | -你知道吗 -什么 |
[09:16] | I think Elektra was looking at me kind of funny yesterday. | 我感觉伊莱察昨天看我的眼神很古怪 |
[09:19] | She was? | 是吗 |
[09:20] | – Wait, you think we need an intervention? – Hell no. | -你觉得我们也需要劝诫会吗 -绝对不要 |
[09:22] | We’re not doing it every day. | 我们也不是每天都抽 |
[09:24] | I-I could stop tomorrow if I wanted to. | 我想的话 明天就能戒了 |
[09:27] | I just don’t want to. | 我只是不想而已 |
[09:30] | Hey, babe? | 宝贝 |
[09:31] | – That’s Papi. – You home? | -是帕比 -你在家吗 |
[09:34] | – Hide that. Shh. – Okay. | -藏好了 -好的 |
[09:41] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[09:54] | – What’s bugging you? – You bugging me. | -你在烦什么呢 -烦你们 |
[09:56] | The two of you sitting in here all day bugging me. | 你俩整天待在这让我不舒服 |
[09:58] | You know what, how about we open up a window | 不如我们把窗户打开 |
[10:00] | so it don’t look like King Tut’s tomb in here? | 让这里看着不那么像法老陵墓 |
[10:07] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[10:08] | See, I know y’all don’t like so much light | 我知道你们都不想见光 |
[10:10] | ’cause you’re starting to see how broke your face look. | 因为这样就看不到你俩脸色有多糟糕 |
[10:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么呢 |
[10:13] | Yo, you pay rent here? Nah, right? | 你付房租吗 不付吧 |
[10:15] | If you want to end up sucking dick at a crack house, that’s on you, | 如果你最后想沦落到去毒品站吸屌 随你的便 |
[10:18] | but do me a favor, stop. | 但是你 求你戒了吧 |
[10:20] | Well, so much for family? | 家族情谊也就这样了 |
[10:22] | You know what? Fuck off, Papi. | 算了 滚你妈的 帕比 |
[10:24] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[10:32] | I’m not smoking. | 我没在抽 |
[10:34] | I’m your fiancé, right? | 我是你未婚夫 对吧 |
[10:35] | – Yeah. – And so you think I don’t know Neverything you’re up to? | -对 -你觉得我会不知道你在搞什么鬼 |
[10:38] | Yo, matter of fact, | 说实话 |
[10:40] | I was inspired by that counselor. | 那个咨询师启发到我了 |
[10:42] | We’re gonna have your intervention right here, right now. | 我们给你来场劝诫会 就在这 就现在 |
[10:45] | You don’t understand that we so lucky we avoided getting AIDS? | 你都不明白我们有多幸运才没染上艾滋 |
[10:48] | That we have careers? | 还有了自己的事业 |
[10:51] | We found love in each other. | 我们在彼此身上找到真爱 |
[10:52] | Don’t throw that away chasing some dirty rock. | 别为了那点破毒品把这些都毁了 |
[10:54] | Had a career. I haven’t booked a job in months now. | 事业早就没了 我都几个月没活了 |
[10:57] | Yo, baby, is that what this is about? | 宝贝 就因为这个吗 |
[11:00] | Baby, we in the entertainment industry. | 宝贝 这是娱乐圈 |
[11:02] | You hot, then you dip, then you hot again. | 大起大落 再重回巅峰都很正常 |
[11:04] | But you ain’t never gonna book another job if you cracked out. | 不过如果你嗑药 就再也接不到活了 |
[11:07] | And I’m never gonna marry you if you are. | 你这样我也不会娶你 |
[11:09] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[11:11] | You’re leaving me. | 你要离开我了 |
[11:12] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[11:14] | You’re f-fucking other people! | 你在外面有人了 |
[11:17] | You out all the time! | 整天都不回家 |
[11:18] | Yo, I’m out hustling for you, Angel! | 我在外面帮你宣传 安吉尔 |
[11:22] | I never even looked at another woman since I been with you. | 跟你在一起后 我他妈都没看过别人一眼 |
[11:26] | These drugs is making you paranoid. | 你嗑药嗑得得神经错乱了 |
[11:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:40] | I’m j… | 我只是… |
[11:42] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[11:46] | We not married yet, but it’s still… | 虽然还没结婚 但这… |
[11:48] | it’s still for better or for worse with you and me, baby. | 但这事关我们两个人 宝贝 |
[11:52] | We got a chance at a good life. | 我们有机会过上好生活 |
[11:55] | But you got to choose us instead of that pipe. | 可你得选择我们 而不是吸毒 |
[11:58] | Know what I’m sayin’? | 明白我说的吗 |
[12:04] | ♪ Now it’s gonna take some workin’ ♪ | ♪ 现在我们面临波折 ♪ |
[12:08] | ♪ But I believe you’re worth it ♪ | ♪ 但我相信你值得 ♪ |
[12:11] | ♪ Long as your intentions are good, so good ♪ | ♪ 只要你美好的本心不改 ♪ |
[12:16] | ♪ And I will not be forsaken ♪ | ♪ 你不会放弃我 ♪ |
[12:19] | ♪ And I hope there’s no mistakin’ ♪ | ♪ 我希望这不是个错误 ♪ |
[12:22] | ♪ So tell me that you’ll always be true ♪ | ♪ 请告诉我你会永远真诚 ♪ |
[12:26] | ♪ ‘Cause you mean the world to me ♪ | ♪ 因为你是我的全世界 ♪ |
[12:30] | ♪ You are my ev… ♪ | ♪ 你是我的一… ♪ |
[12:30] | Cut the tape. | 音乐停 |
[12:33] | What are you doing? I was just getting started. | 你干嘛 我才刚刚开始 |
[12:35] | – I don’t care. It’s boring me. -Well, damn. | -我不在乎 太无聊了 -说什么呢 |
[12:37] | Girl, you chose the song. | 姐妹 你选的歌 |
[12:39] | And you see she done spent her last two dollars on this Toni wig. | 你也看到她花了最后一点钱买了这顶假发 |
[12:42] | What more do you want? | 你还想怎样 |
[12:46] | I’ve got it. | 我知道了 |
[12:46] | Pray Tell will perform. | 叫普雷·泰尔来演 |
[12:48] | What?! No. | 什么 不 |
[12:50] | No. | 不 |
[12:52] | Pray Tell does not have the bone structure or the beauty. | 普雷·泰尔没有那个身材 也不够美 |
[12:55] | I have obvious talent here. | 我明显有天分 |
[12:57] | This is not a brainstorming session. | 我不是在跟你商量 |
[12:58] | I have a vision, and it does not include you lip-syncing | 我想看的 不是你带着这顶破假发 |
[13:01] | in a bad wig to a sad song, | 对口型唱一首悲伤的歌 |
[13:02] | sweating profusely like a washerwoman. | 像洗衣妇一样浑身大汗 |
[13:04] | Pray Tell should earn his keep. | 普雷·泰尔应该自己赚医疗费 |
[13:08] | What am I gonna do then? | 那我要做什么 |
[13:12] | Scuse us, gentlemen. | 我们私下讲两句 先生们 |
[13:14] | Daughter, | 女儿 |
[13:15] | mop your sweaty brow. | 擦擦你汗津津的额头 |
[13:16] | We need to have a heart-to-heart. | 我们要谈谈心 |
[13:20] | I haven’t lost that much weight. | 我体重没掉太多 |
[13:22] | It’s just five pounds. | 只有五磅 |
[13:24] | On diet and exercise alone? | 只靠节食和锻炼吗 |
[13:28] | Who do you think you’re fooling, Chunkarella? | 你以为糊弄谁呢 胖灰姑娘 |
[13:31] | You think I don’t know you’ve been seduced by the pipe? | 你以为我不知道你沉迷毒品了吗 |
[13:33] | You look like you’re deficient in vitamin D and shea butter. | 你看看自己 脸色蜡黄 皮肤干燥 |
[13:36] | I don’t have to take this. | 我受够你这些了 |
[13:38] | Are you gonna pay for my upkeep? | 你又不给我付保养费 |
[13:40] | I’m saving for college. | 我要存钱交学费 |
[13:41] | Stop with the excuses! | 别找借口了 |
[13:42] | You’re a mess! So I suggest you throw away the pipe. | 你现在一团糟 我建议你不要再碰毒品了 |
[13:48] | Am I being heard? | 听见了吗 |
[13:51] | Y-Yes, Mother. | 好的 妈妈 |
[13:55] | What category am I walking? | 那我负责哪个秀 |
[13:57] | The category is Seamstress. | 你就负责做裁缝 |
[13:59] | You’re going to be a behind-the-scenes bitch on this one. | 这次你就做幕后的女人吧 |
[14:02] | Mother knows best. | 妈妈是为了你好 |
[14:15] | – Try this. – I don’t want nothing too obvious. | -试试这个 -我不想太招摇 |
[14:17] | You’re right. | 有道理 |
[14:19] | We don’t want them thinking you’re a retired ho. | 不要让别人以为你是个退休的妓女 |
[14:22] | You being a transsexual | 你是个跨性别 |
[14:23] | will already be enough for the Huxtables, girl. | 对人家精英阶层来说已经够呛了 姐妹 |
[14:27] | You know how it is. | 你也知道的 |
[14:29] | Here. Very little goes a long way. | 给你 一点点就能持妆很久 |
[14:32] | I like this. | 我喜欢 |
[14:34] | You think I look professional? | 你觉得我看着够职场吗 |
[14:36] | Is that what you’re going for? | 你想走职场风 |
[14:37] | Girl, I’m meeting Cliff and Clair. | 我要见的可不是普通家长 |
[14:39] | How would you feel if your son was a doctor | 如果你儿子是个医生 |
[14:40] | and he brought me home? | 却带回了我这样的人 |
[14:41] | – Chris knows you’re T. – Yeah, but they don’t. | -克里斯知道你是跨性别啊 -是 可他父母不知道 |
[14:43] | A transsexual hospital aide | 一个跨性别医院助工 |
[14:46] | who barely graduated high School at 21. | 21岁才勉强高中毕业 |
[14:48] | Chris loves you. That should be enough. | 克里斯爱你 那就够了 |
[14:53] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[14:57] | Yeah, you right. I am spinning out of control. | 是 你是对的 我有点失控 |
[15:00] | – Little bit. -Speaking of which, | -有一点 -说到这 |
[15:02] | what was up with Lulu the other day? | 那天露露是怎么回事 |
[15:04] | – What do you mean? – She seemed a bit out of it | -什么意思 -我们和丽萨谈话的时候 |
[15:06] | when we talked to Leisa. | 她也有些失控 |
[15:08] | And she looking a little thin, too. | 而且她还瘦了 |
[15:10] | Modeling. | 为了做模特 |
[15:11] | Papi’s working o-on getting her some bookings. | 帕比在给她安排一些工作 |
[15:13] | Yeah, well, how come y’all ain’t tell me that? | 那你们怎么没跟我说 |
[15:15] | It just came up. | 还没来得及 |
[15:19] | I think I should start getting home and make dinner for Papi. | 我该回家给帕比做晚饭了 |
[15:25] | Where you go… | 你要去哪… |
[15:27] | Well, make sure you grab yourself a plate. | 那你也记得好好吃饭 |
[15:28] | And you looking a little thin, too. | 你看着也瘦了 |
[15:38] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[15:40] | – Son. – Dad. | -儿子 -爸爸 |
[15:41] | Good to see you. | 好久没见到了 |
[15:43] | – Mom. – Hey, baby. | -妈 -宝贝 |
[15:44] | Ma, Dad, this is Blanca. | 妈 爸 这是布兰卡 |
[15:47] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:48] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Blanca. | 很高兴见到你 布兰卡 |
[15:51] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:52] | Please. | 别客套了 |
[15:58] | Christopher was too smart for his own good. | 克里斯托弗太聪明了 这样也不好 |
[16:01] | You couldn’t lie to him. | 你没法对他撒谎 |
[16:02] | Right. He’d see right through it. | 对的 他很快就看穿了 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I mean, he knew that Santa wasn’t real by the time he was six. | 他六岁就知道圣诞老人不是真的 |
[16:07] | I knew by the age of six, too, | 我六岁的时候也知道了 |
[16:08] | when Santa sent me a note apologizing | 圣诞老人给了我一个纸条 |
[16:11] | for not bringing me an Easy-Bake Oven | 为没给我烤炉玩具而道歉 |
[16:12] | in my mama’s handwriting. | 用的却是我妈妈的笔迹 |
[16:15] | Where did you grow up, Blanca? | 你在哪里长大 布兰卡 |
[16:18] | Um, Castle Hill projects in the Bronx. | 布朗克斯区城堡山安置房 |
[16:21] | That must have been colorful. | 那生活一定很有趣吧 |
[16:22] | Every crayon in the box, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 的确是很丰富多彩 我很庆幸成长在那里 |
[16:26] | So, why don’t you tell us how you two met? | 讲讲你们俩怎么相遇的吧 |
[16:28] | And provide all the details. | 每个细节都要讲 |
[16:32] | W-We met at work. | 我们在工作时认识的 |
[16:36] | I was on rounds. | 我在查房 |
[16:40] | I saw Blanca down the hall with a patient. | 看到布兰卡和一个病人在走廊里 |
[16:46] | Once we started talking… | 我们一开始聊天… |
[16:50] | we couldn’t stop. | 就停不下来了 |
[16:53] | It was an instant connection. | 迅速擦出了火花 |
[16:57] | So, how did y’all meet? | 那你们是怎么认识的 |
[17:00] | Christopher told me y’all were college sweethearts. | 克里斯托弗说你们大学就在一起了 |
[17:03] | We met sophomore year | 我们大二认识的 |
[17:04] | and have been inseparable ever since. | 从那以后就没有分开过 |
[17:07] | When we were seniors, I was sure that I was gonna | 大四的时候 我决定 |
[17:08] | get shipped off to Japan with the Marines, | 要随海军去日本服役 |
[17:11] | so I, I asked her to marry me. | 所以我就求婚了 |
[17:13] | We waited to have kids, though. | 我们没有着急要孩子 |
[17:15] | We wanted to take time to enjoy life a little. | 想花点时间享受一下生活 |
[17:18] | Everyone gave us a hard time about it, | 周围人没少为这个唠叨我们 |
[17:19] | but we never cared much for the opinions of others. | 可我们从不在意别人的看法 |
[17:22] | Do you want kids, Blanca? | 你想要孩子吗 布兰卡 |
[17:23] | Ma. | 妈 |
[17:24] | Apologies, Blanca. | 抱歉 布兰卡 |
[17:26] | Angie is what we like to call curious. | 安吉就是好奇心重 |
[17:29] | No, the word is “nosy”, honey. | 不 是”爱管闲事” 亲爱的 |
[17:31] | And I own it. | 而且我有资格管 |
[17:34] | I think it’s a fair question. | 问这个也很正常的吧 |
[17:36] | Well, I already have kids. Four of them. | 我已经有孩子了 有四个 |
[17:38] | Blanca’s a house mother. | 布兰卡是家族之母 |
[17:40] | It’s just an expression, Ma. | 只是一种说法 |
[17:42] | Kind of like how I call Miss Cindy “Auntie” | 就跟我叫辛蒂小姐阿姨一个道理 |
[17:44] | even though she isn’t a blood relative. | 虽然她不是我的亲戚 |
[17:45] | I see. It’s like you’re playing house? | 我懂了 就是你在管理家族 |
[17:49] | So these children are just friends of yours? | 所谓孩子其实是你的朋友 |
[17:54] | Blanca is also an entrepreneur. | 布兰卡也自己创业 |
[17:56] | She had her own business and recently pivoted to medicine. | 她本来有自己的生意 最近改行从医了 |
[17:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | What were you doing before? | 你之前是做什么的 |
[18:01] | I owned a nail salon. | 之前开了家美甲沙龙 |
[18:03] | Well, that sounds stimulating. | 听起来很有趣 |
[18:06] | Well, call me. | 有需要可以联系我 |
[18:08] | I’ll have your cuticles looking healthy in no time. | 保证把你的指甲修得干净漂亮 |
[18:11] | Can I get you anything else? | 请问还需要什么吗 |
[18:13] | Just the check. | 结账吧 |
[18:25] | So, | 话说 |
[18:27] | how was dinner with the Huxtables? | 和精英家庭的晚餐怎么样 |
[18:30] | It was fine, I guess. | 我觉得还行 |
[18:33] | It was all going well until he just… | 本来一切顺利 然后他… |
[18:35] | They clocked you and you were scandalized, forever scarred | 他们发现你是跨性别 羞辱你 给你留下了心理阴影 |
[18:38] | because their precious doctor was nibbling on forbidden fruit. | 因为他们的宝贝医生偷吃了你这个禁果 |
[18:41] | I wasn’t clocked, actually. | 他们没发现 |
[18:44] | Were they elderly? Their vision compromised? | 他们是年纪大了 老眼昏花了吗 |
[18:46] | – Elektra, girl… – You tried it. | -伊莱察… -你又来了 |
[18:48] | Wait. You preach that we have nothing | 等等 是你念叨着 |
[18:51] | to be ashamed of, and that we’re special | 我们不必羞耻 我们生来特别 |
[18:52] | because we had to fight for our womanhood. | 因为我们要为女性身份而斗争 |
[18:55] | Why didn’t you tell them? | 你怎么不跟他们说实话 |
[18:55] | Because I shouldn’t have to spill all of my tea the first time we meet. | 因为我还没必要亮底牌 才第一次见面 |
[19:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:01] | And we’re not judging you. | 我们不会对你指指点点 |
[19:03] | I am. Ever since you were a starving streetwalker | 我就要 你就算是戴着随便淘来的破烂假发 |
[19:05] | in a store-bought Shake-N-Go wig, | 饿着肚子站街拉客的时候 |
[19:07] | you had an inner confidence. | 骨子里都是自信的 |
[19:09] | Well, I may have to relearn it. | 我现在可能没那种自信了 |
[19:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:12] | Well, his mother was not impressed, and look, I get it. | 他妈妈对我不满意 我理解 |
[19:16] | She worked hard to raise a child who’d become a doctor. | 她含辛茹苦 好不容易培养出了一名医生 |
[19:18] | I grew up thinking if I worked hard enough, | 而我从小到大的志向 也不过是再努把力 |
[19:20] | maybe I’d become a manager at Wendy’s. | 说不定能当上温蒂快餐店的经理 |
[19:24] | He’s too good for me. | 是我高攀了 |
[19:25] | No. Don’t let his bougie-ass parents | 没有 别为了那对势利眼 |
[19:27] | make you question who you are. | 质疑你自己 |
[19:29] | You listen to me right now. | 你听我的话 |
[19:31] | You were given nothing and made everything. | 你生来一无所有 靠双手赢得了这一切 |
[19:34] | If they were giving away college degrees for truly living, | 如果能给人生经历颁个学位 |
[19:36] | you would have a doctorate. | 你已经是个博士了 |
[19:38] | You are my daughter. You are every fucking thing. | 你是我女儿 你就是最珍贵的 |
[19:41] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得太对了 |
[19:42] | I always am. | 那是当然 |
[19:43] | And I shouldn’t have to prove anything. | 我不需要去证明什么 |
[19:46] | I may not have a degree at some fancy college | 我是没有名校文凭 |
[19:48] | or high-class connections, | 也没有上流的社交圈子 |
[19:50] | but Christopher knows that and he knows me. | 但克里斯托弗对我知根知底 了解我的为人 |
[19:52] | – And he should’ve defended me at that table. – Exactly. | -他在饭桌上应该维护我的 -就是 |
[19:55] | Now you need to confront him and tell him that. | 你得找他对峙 跟他说清楚 |
[19:57] | Nip that shit in the bud. Hi-ya! | 把错误的想法扼杀在萌芽 |
[20:01] | God, I love y’all. | 天 我爱死你们了 |
[20:02] | – Thank you. – That’s what we’re here for, Ma. | -谢谢 -我们永远都陪着你 妈 |
[20:06] | To remind a bitch of her worth. | 让我的宝贝知道自己的价值 |
[20:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[20:11] | I came to take you to a ball. | 来带你参加舞会 |
[20:14] | You can’t spend the rest of your life | 你总不能一辈子 |
[20:16] | withering away in this apartment. | 都闷在公寓里等死吧 |
[20:19] | I can’t? | 不行吗 |
[20:20] | Nope. Bitch, you ain’t dead yet. | 不行 姐妹 你还没死呢 |
[20:23] | And I’m sick of making excuses for you about where you are. | 我也受够了替你找借口 编造行踪 |
[20:26] | So, get your little ass up, | 所以 快点起床 |
[20:31] | beat that face… | 精神点儿… |
[20:34] | and let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[20:35] | You a pain in my ass. You know that? | 你可真是磨人 你知道吗 |
[20:38] | – Yes, I do. – And not the good kind. | -我知道 -不是夸你 |
[20:41] | Well… | 好吧… |
[20:42] | I ain’t scared of you. | 我又不怕你 |
[20:44] | You need to be. | 你该怕我 |
[20:48] | Crazy-ass. | 真是疯了 |
[21:12] | You got a lot of sleeping beauties in here. | 你这里的安眠药真够多的 |
[21:14] | Don’t you take my stash. | 别动我的存货 |
[21:17] | Why ain’t you taking them? | 这些药你怎么不吃 |
[21:19] | Saving them for a rainy day. | 以备不时之需 |
[21:22] | Bitch, don’t you make me come up in this apartment | 小贱人 可别被我发现你在公寓里 |
[21:24] | and find you OD’d. | 服药自杀了 |
[21:29] | You know I would go to the Plaza Hotel | 你知道的 如果我想自我了断 |
[21:31] | if I was gonna off myself. | 我会去广场酒店 |
[21:34] | I’d run a bath, order room service. | 泡个澡 叫个客房服务 |
[21:39] | But that ain’t happening. | 但我不会的 |
[21:41] | I need to be around to finish my favorite show. | 我还得追完我最爱的连续剧 |
[21:43] | – Young and the Restless? – The O.J. trial. | -“年轻和躁动不安的一族”吗 -辛普森杀妻案 |
[21:45] | I need to know if he get away with it. | 我要看看他能不能逃过一劫 |
[22:03] | Methadone. | 美沙酮 |
[22:04] | Take it. | 吃吧 |
[22:06] | It’s a nice buzz. | 这可是好东西 |
[22:18] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[22:21] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[22:33] | Yes, spin it, bitch! | 就是这样 转起来 |
[22:36] | Spin it like a motherfucking flamingo! | 像火焰鸟一样转起来 |
[22:41] | This bitch think she Spinderella, | 这丫头把自己当旋转灰姑娘了 |
[22:43] | – and I am here for it! – Yes! | -我同意 -没错 |
[22:46] | I’ll have a vodka soda. | 一杯伏特加苏打水 |
[22:47] | He’ll have a soda water, sans the vodka. | 给他一杯苏打水 不要伏特加 |
[22:50] | I got to go get ready. | 我要去准备准备 |
[22:52] | – Don’t do nothing I wouldn’t do. – I need y’all bitches ready, | -别做出格的事 -大家准备好 |
[22:54] | ’cause we about to start this mess. Cut the cord! | 我们要燥起来了 释放天性吧 |
[22:56] | – Add the vodka, baby. – The next category is… | -要伏特加 -下一个主题是… |
[22:58] | – And make it a double. – Got you. | -要双倍 -了解 |
[22:59] | Femme Queen Runway! All right, | 女王走秀 好 |
[23:02] | we got Nefertiti Khan! | 我们有奈费尔提蒂·卡恩 |
[23:04] | Yes! With the black-and-white stripes. | 身穿黑白条纹 |
[23:08] | Pull them braids up!. | 她把头发撩了起来 |
[23:11] | You gonna have to come harder than that. | 还得再卖力一点 |
[23:14] | Work it, yes. | 扭起来 对 |
[23:16] | Come on… | 来吧… |
[23:17] | She look cheap. | 小家子气 |
[23:19] | She ain’t doing nothing, but that’s all right. | 她没什么花样 但没关系 |
[23:21] | The icon! The legend! | 我们的偶像 传奇 |
[23:24] | Elektra Evangelista! | 伊莱察•伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[23:29] | Elektra got that cage in her hand. | 伊莱察手提鸟笼 |
[23:32] | Yes, ma’am! Yes, ham! | 真是撩人 风情万种 |
[23:33] | Yes, turkey, bitch! | 高下立判 |
[23:37] | Yes! | 好 |
[23:40] | Elektra is giving it to her! | 伊莱察完胜了她 |
[23:46] | Yes, ma’am! | 太棒了 |
[23:48] | ♪ a deeper love ♪ | ♪ 更深的爱 ♪ |
[23:51] | Yes! | 完美 |
[23:52] | That’s a bad bitch right there! | 她可是个不好惹的 |
[23:56] | Now that is a diva walk! | 那才是女神的步伐 |
[24:02] | All right, all right, all right! | 好了 好了 好了 |
[24:04] | Judges, your scores for Nefertiti Khan? | 裁判们 奈费尔提蒂·卡恩的分数是 |
[24:08] | Six, six, six, six, six, six. | 六分 六分 六分 六分 六分 |
[24:12] | Demonic, satanic! | 表现糟糕 |
[24:16] | Hold on, you came in here with big-wig couture | 等等 你穿着一身高级的衣服 |
[24:18] | and your ensemble ain’t cute, I’m sorry. | 但表现真让人遗憾 真抱歉 |
[24:21] | – Say goodbye. – Honey, now she is mad. | -再见吧 -她要气疯了吧 |
[24:23] | All right, scores for Elektra Evangelista. | 现在 到伊莱察·伊万吉丽斯塔了 |
[24:27] | Ten, ten, te-te-te-ten, ten. | 十分 十分 十分 十分 十分 |
[24:31] | Tens across the board for Elektra Evangelista! | 伊莱察·伊万吉丽斯塔十分大满贯 |
[24:36] | Elektra! | 伊莱察 |
[24:40] | Grand prize, | 大奖得主 |
[24:41] | Elektra Evangelista! | 伊莱察·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[24:43] | You know I don’t do little things | 你知道我从来看不上小的 |
[24:54] | Now it’s time for y’all to quiet down… | 现在 都安静… |
[24:57] | and get your asses on up… | 准备迎接下一个… |
[25:00] | for my favorite category, | 我最爱的主题 |
[25:02] | Candy’s Sweet Refrain! | 坎蒂之声 |
[25:05] | All right, all right, y’all know this is a lip-sync category… | 好了 各位 你们都知道这是对口型的主题… |
[25:10] | When did they start letting senior citizens perform? | 什么时候开始让老年人参赛了 |
[25:14] | Around the same time as dumb and ugly. | 还能让傻子和丑逼参赛呢 |
[25:16] | So who next? Who next? | 所以下一位出场的是 |
[25:18] | Look in the mirror, bitch. | 照照镜子吧 贱人 |
[25:20] | All right, we got Lemar. | 是拉玛 |
[25:21] | Lemar Khan, he’s in The House of Khan now, y’all! | 拉玛·卡恩 现在是卡恩家族的了 各位 |
[25:25] | Come in here looking like Jailhouse Rock. | 今天打扮得就像猫王 |
[25:29] | ♪ Sitting over here, staring in your face ♪ | ♪ 坐在这里 紧盯着你 ♪ |
[25:31] | Come on, Lemar! | 来吧 拉玛 |
[25:32] | ♪ With lust in my eyes, sure don’t give a damn ♪ | ♪ 眼含欲望 却不屑一提 ♪ |
[25:33] | – Yes, Miss Jackson! – She trying too hard. | -就是这样 杰克逊小姐 -用力过猛了 |
[25:34] | ♪ And ya don’t know that I’ve been dreamin’… ♪ | ♪ 你不知道我梦想与你… ♪ |
[25:36] | ♪ Run free to a place no one dares to ♪ | ♪ 前往无人敢踏足的禁地 ♪ |
[25:39] | He’s giving us Janet! | 他就是珍妮特 |
[25:39] | ♪ How many nights I’ve laid in bed ♪ | ♪ 多少个夜晚我躺在床上 ♪ |
[25:41] | He’s giving us Rhythm Nation. | 给我们带来”节奏王国” |
[25:41] | ♪ Excited over you? ♪ | ♪ 为你辗转难眠 ♪ |
[25:43] | ♪ Day and night, night and day… ♪ | ♪ 日复一日 夜复一夜 ♪ |
[25:46] | ♪ All I’ve got to say is ♪ | ♪ 我只想说 ♪ |
[25:47] | Shit! | 靠 |
[25:48] | ♪ If I was your girl, oh, the things I’d do to you ♪ | ♪ 如果我是你的女孩 我会这样对你 ♪ |
[25:49] | Roll that body! | 摇摆吧 |
[25:50] | Do the body roll! | 扭起来 |
[25:52] | ♪ I’d make you call out my name ♪ | ♪ 我要听你叫出我的名字 ♪ |
[25:55] | ♪ I’d ask who it belongs to ♪ | ♪ 我要问你我属于谁 ♪ |
[25:57] | ♪ If I was your woman, the things I’d do to you ♪ | ♪ 如果我是你的女人 我会这样对你 ♪ |
[25:58] | “Miss Jackson” if you’re nasty! All right! | 杰克逊小姐要够野 就是这样 |
[26:01] | ♪ But I’m not so I can’t ♪ | ♪ 但我不是 我不能 ♪ |
[26:03] | ♪ Then I won’t, but if I was your girl ♪ | ♪ 我不会 可还是幻想如果 ♪ |
[26:07] | Whoa, that bitch is limber! | 那个妞够软 |
[26:09] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[26:11] | ♪ I’d make you call out my name ♪ | ♪ 我要听你叫我的名字 ♪ |
[26:13] | ♪ I’d ask who it belongs to ♪ | ♪ 我要问你我属于谁 ♪ |
[26:15] | ♪ If I was your woman ♪ | ♪ 如果我是你的女人 ♪ |
[26:17] | ♪ The things I’d do to you ♪ | ♪ 我会这样对你 ♪ |
[26:19] | ♪ But I’m not ♪ | ♪ 但我不是 ♪ |
[26:21] | Come on, Lemar! | 不错 拉玛 |
[26:24] | All right, now. | 好了 现在 |
[26:26] | Our scores for Lemar… ten, | 给到拉玛的分数是… 十分 |
[26:29] | ten, ten, ten, ten, | 十分 十分 十分 十分 |
[26:31] | nine. | 九分 |
[26:34] | Nine? | 九分 |
[26:35] | Someone’s lazy eye is out of focus. | 某些人的眼睛又瞎了吧 |
[26:41] | Again. | 第二次了 |
[26:43] | You’re wrong for that! I’m sorry… | 这你就说错了 抱歉… |
[26:46] | Good luck, bitch. | 你加油吧 贱人 |
[26:47] | That was uncalled for. | 格局太小了 |
[26:50] | Pray Tell! | 普雷·泰尔 |
[26:54] | ♪ No, you’re never gonna get it ♪ | ♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪ |
[26:56] | ♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪ | ♪ 永远得不到我 ♪ |
[26:58] | ♪ I remember how it used to be ♪ | ♪ 我还没忘记过去 ♪ |
[27:02] | ♪ You never was this nice, you can’t fool me ♪ | ♪ 你不是个好人 少来骗我 ♪ |
[27:07] | ♪ Now you talking like you made a change ♪ | ♪ 你说你现在变了样子 ♪ |
[27:12] | ♪ The more you talk, the more things sound the same ♪ | ♪ 说得越多 越像老套的故事 ♪ |
[27:16] | ♪ I just sit back and watch you make a fool of yourself ♪ | ♪ 我坐好看你就像看个傻子 ♪ |
[27:21] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re just wasting your time ♪ | ♪ 白白浪费时间 ♪ |
[27:25] | ♪ No, you’re never gonna get it ♪ | ♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪ |
[27:27] | ♪ Not this time ♪ | ♪ 这一次 ♪ |
[27:28] | ♪ Never ever gonna get it ♪ | ♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪ |
[27:29] | ♪ My lovin’ ♪ | ♪ 我的爱 ♪ |
[27:31] | ♪ Never gonna get it ♪ | ♪ 永远得不到我 ♪ |
[27:32] | ♪ Had your chance to make a change ♪ | ♪ 我已经给过你机会 ♪ |
[27:37] | ♪ Never gonna get it, never gonna get it ♪ | ♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪ |
[27:44] | ♪ Never gonna get it ♪ | ♪ 永远得不到我 ♪ |
[27:46] | ♪ Never gonna get it, never gonna get it ♪ | ♪ 你永远得不到我 ♪ |
[27:54] | ♪ Never gonna get it, never get it ♪ | ♪ 永远得不到我 ♪ |
[27:59] | Pray Tell, Pray Tell, Pray Tell, give it up! | 普雷·泰尔 普雷·泰尔 掌声响起来 |
[28:01] | Give it up! Give it up! | 掌声 掌声 |
[28:04] | All right, scores for Pray Tell? | 普雷·泰尔的分数是 |
[28:07] | Ten, ten, | 十分 十分 |
[28:09] | ten, ten, tens across the board | 十分 十分 十分 大满贯 |
[28:12] | for Pray Tell! | 给到普雷·泰尔 |
[28:14] | Pray Tell, Pray Tell, Pray Tell! | 普雷·泰尔 普雷·泰尔 普雷·泰尔 |
[28:18] | ¡Coño, me cago en su madre! | 我操 滚你妈的 |
[28:20] | What the fuck, Tyrone? | 他妈的搞什么 泰隆 |
[28:21] | There’s no way the Evangelistas | 伊万吉丽斯塔家族不可能 |
[28:24] | have been better than Khan all night. | 一整晚都比卡恩家族表现好 |
[28:26] | I want a recount! | 我要求重新计分 |
[28:28] | It’s not an election, dumb-ass. | 这可不是选举 傻叉 |
[28:30] | Call me dumb one more time and I will cut you, bitch. | 你再敢叫一次看我不给你一刀 贱人 |
[28:33] | – All right? – So you’re gonna stab me now? | -听到没 -你还想拿刀捅我 |
[28:34] | – You gonna fucking stab me? – All right, now, stop that! | -你他妈要捅我 -住手 都停下 |
[28:36] | Ain’t nobody standing here! | 有种你来啊 |
[28:38] | You, you’re… | 你… |
[28:41] | We need an ambulance! Castle fainted! | 救护车 卡索昏过去了 |
[28:44] | He’s having a seizure! He’s having a seizure! | 他癫痫发作了 他癫痫发作了 |
[28:46] | Somebody call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[28:48] | He took methadone a couple hours ago. | 他几个小时前吃了美沙酮 |
[28:50] | And somebody said he had a few drinks. | 有人说他喝了几杯酒 |
[28:51] | – I told him not to. – How long’s he been HIV positive? | -我跟他说过不能喝 -他得艾滋多长时间了 |
[28:54] | Five years, I think. | 五年吧 大概 |
[28:57] | You know you can’t catch it simply by breathing the same air. | 你知道艾滋病毒不会通过空气传播的 |
[28:59] | Sir? I need you to calm down. | 先生 你先冷静一下 |
[29:01] | And I need you to tell your guys to be more careful! | 你最好告诉你们的人小心点 |
[29:03] | – You know what, I’m coming with him! – Sir! | -不行 我要跟他一起去 -先生 |
[29:05] | I need you to take another vehicle. | 你得乘另外一趟车 |
[29:07] | This is… this is bullshit! | 真… 真他妈扯淡 |
[29:13] | Look, Pray. | 普雷 |
[29:15] | He’s gonna be all right. I spoke to Judy. | 他会没事的 我跟朱迪打过招呼了 |
[29:16] | She’s at the hospital waiting for him. | 她现在就在医院等着接应 |
[29:18] | Now pull yourself together. | 你要打起精神 保持镇定 |
[29:19] | We got one more category to win. | 只要再赢下一场就结束了 |
[29:21] | Fuck the category and fuck this ball. | 去他妈的主题 去他妈的舞会 |
[29:23] | You’re really gonna let Khan take the victory? | 你真的想让卡恩赢吗 |
[29:26] | You got to do this. | 你一定要来 |
[29:28] | For Castle. | 为了卡索 |
[29:30] | He wouldn’t want you to quit, right? | 他也不会想让你放弃 |
[29:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:42] | This is Ricky Evangelista! | 有请瑞奇·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[29:44] | Giving us Vogue! | 带来折舞主题 |
[29:49] | Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, | 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[29:51] | get it, get it, get it, hey! | 来吧 来吧 |
[29:54] | Pow! | 厉害 |
[29:57] | Yes! | 没错 |
[30:08] | And turn, yeah! | 转身 对了 |
[30:14] | All right, y’all! | 好了 各位 |
[30:15] | Give me my tens. | 把十分交出来吧 |
[30:17] | All right, okay! | 好的 好的 |
[30:19] | All right, and your scores for Ricky Evangelista? | 好了 瑞奇·伊万吉丽斯塔的分数是 |
[30:22] | Tens, tens, tens, tens, tens across the board | 十分 十分 十分 十分 十分 大满贯 |
[30:26] | for Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, Ricky! | 瑞奇 瑞奇 瑞奇 |
[30:29] | All right, y’all, he’s getting his trophy. | 各位 他要拿到奖杯了 |
[30:32] | All right, take that home and be proud of yourself. | 把它带回家骄傲去吧 |
[30:36] | You deserve that trophy, boy. | 你值得这个奖杯 宝贝 |
[30:38] | Go ahead, take that home. | 拿好 把它带回家 |
[30:41] | Pray? | 普雷 |
[30:44] | You know I wasn’t really gonna cut you. | 你知道我不是真要砍你 |
[30:48] | I’m sorry about Castle. | 关于卡索 我很抱歉 |
[30:50] | It’s got to be hard to watch | 你肯定也很难受吧 |
[30:52] | somebody you love slowly wilt away. | 看着你爱的人一个个离开 |
[30:58] | And to see your own future. | 那也是你未来的下场 |
[31:03] | On the bright side, | 想开点 |
[31:04] | at least you’ll know you’ll have a snatched waist, vieja. | 至少你的腰还能扭 老不死的 |
[31:08] | For all those little butch queens you be gawking at. | 扭给你那些阳刚小鲜肉看 |
[31:11] | I see you. | 我看着呢 |
[31:37] | I don’t know how y’all | 我无法理解 |
[31:38] | can be stuffing y’all’s faces | 卡索一个人在医院 |
[31:39] | when Castle is all alone in the hospital. | 你们一个个都没事人一样 |
[31:41] | Visiting hours are over, Pray, relax. | 探视时间结束了 普雷 放松点 |
[31:44] | You want me to relax? Pour me some wine. | 想要我放松 再给我到点酒 |
[31:46] | How about having something to eat? | 不如吃点东西吧 |
[31:47] | I told you I don’t eat after 9:00. I drink wine. | 我说了九点后不吃东西 只喝酒 |
[31:51] | For the antioxidants. | 抗氧化 |
[31:53] | – Excuse me! – You’re getting sloppy, baby. | -你干什么 -你状态不佳 亲爱的 |
[31:56] | And have you looked at your complexion? | 你看看你的脸色 |
[31:57] | Think of your skin care routine if nothing else. | 至少要注意一下护肤吧 |
[32:00] | Gray is not a skin tone! | 你的脸都发灰了 |
[32:03] | You have hit epidermal rock bottom. | 皮肤状态太差了 |
[32:06] | Okay, Pray? | 好了 普雷 |
[32:08] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:11] | We noticed that you… | 我们发现你… |
[32:13] | have been under a lot of stress lately. | 最近压力很大 |
[32:15] | So we’ve arranged… | 所以我们想… |
[32:18] | a getaway for you. | 带你出去走走 |
[32:20] | For me? It’s not even my birthday. | 为我吗 又不是我生日 |
[32:23] | Where am I headed, the Bahamas? | 要去哪儿 巴哈马 |
[32:25] | – Rehab! – Rehab? | -戒酒中心 -戒酒中心 |
[32:27] | Yeah, look, we understand why you’re self-medicating | 是的 我们知道你在通过酒精自我催眠 |
[32:29] | and all that stuff, and-and nobody here is judging you. | 我们不是想对你说教 |
[32:32] | That’s ’cause life is fucking hard, actually. | 因为生活实在太他妈艰难了 |
[32:37] | I think what she’s trying to say | 我觉得她是想说 |
[32:38] | is that we just want you to be happy. | 我们希望你开心 |
[32:39] | Right, think of this as a reset button. | 对 你就把这当做重新开始 |
[32:42] | A time to reflect. | 总结反思 |
[32:44] | Well… | 好吧… |
[32:46] | I could use a reset. Where is this place? | 我确实需要重新开始了 在哪儿 |
[32:49] | Upstate New York. | 纽约北边 |
[32:50] | That don’t sound so bad. | 还不赖 |
[32:53] | And who’s paying for this? | 谁来付钱 |
[32:57] | Now I see why y’all were so determined today. | 怪不得你们今天那么想赢 |
[33:01] | I’m touched, truly, | 我很感动 |
[33:03] | but please don’t waste all that money on rehab. | 但是别浪费钱去戒酒中心了 |
[33:05] | The reservation has already been made. | 我们已经预定了 |
[33:07] | You’re going next week | 你下周就去 |
[33:08] | – whether you like it or not. – Whoa, Mama. | -没得商量 -等等 妈妈 |
[33:11] | – Suave. Remember what Leisa said? – Papi. | -语气委婉 记得丽萨说的话吗 -帕比 |
[33:13] | Who’s Leisa? | 丽萨是谁 |
[33:16] | Leisa’s just a friend who gave us some advice. | 一个朋友 她给我们提了点建议 |
[33:18] | She told us to write you letters so that we can get our feelings out into the open. | 让我们给你写信 坦诚地谈一谈我们的感受 |
[33:21] | Letters? | 信 |
[33:30] | Papi. Ricky. | 帕比 瑞奇 |
[33:37] | I’ll start. | 我先来 |
[33:39] | Dear Pray, your friendship has meant the world to me, | 亲爱的普雷 与你的友情对我来说意义重大 |
[33:43] | and everything I’m about to say comes from a place of love. | 我要说的一切都是出于我对你的爱 |
[33:47] | I understand that substance abuse is a disease, | 我知道药物成瘾是一种疾病 |
[33:49] | and over the past two years, I feel like | 过去两年里 我觉得 |
[33:52] | the person I used to rely on for positivity and encouragement | 我始终依赖的那个 积极向上鼓舞人心的朋友 |
[33:55] | has become bitter and jaded. | 变得怨天尤人 疲惫不堪 |
[33:57] | Yes, we still laugh and carry on, | 我们还是会说说笑笑 继续生活 |
[33:59] | but your drinking has made you unreliable, unpredictable | 但酗酒让你变得不那么可靠 阴晴不定 |
[34:03] | and unreachable. | 难以接近 |
[34:05] | I miss my old friend. | 我想念曾经那个朋友 |
[34:08] | Please accept my help as an act of love. | 请让我帮你 因为我爱你 |
[34:11] | I will always love you, no matter what. | 无论如何 这份爱都不会变 |
[34:14] | Love, Blanca. | 布兰卡 |
[34:18] | I don’t even know what to say. It’s like… | 我不知道该说什么 就好像… |
[34:21] | I’m listening to gibberish. | 在听你胡说八道 |
[34:24] | -Unreachable? Unreliable? – I’ll go next. | -难以接近 不够可靠 -我接着来 |
[34:31] | Pray Tell, you’ve taught me how to love, | 普雷·泰尔 你教会了我如何去爱 |
[34:33] | and for that I will always be grateful. | 我永远都会心存感激 |
[34:37] | My heart has opened because of you… | 你让我打开了心扉… |
[34:41] | but lately, | 但最近 |
[34:43] | my heart has felt stepped on and overlooked. | 我的真心好像被你忽视 践踏 |
[34:47] | Your short temper has me walking on eggshells… | 你脾气暴躁 让我如履薄冰… |
[34:51] | and if you won’t get sober, | 如果你无法清醒过来 |
[34:54] | I’ll have no choice but to leave this relationship. | 我只能选择结束这段感情 |
[34:57] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[34:59] | You’re going to set an ultimatum on our relationship? | 你要给我们的感情下最后通牒 |
[35:03] | – Really? – Be easy. | -认真的吗 -冷静 |
[35:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[35:06] | To find Damon? | 去找戴蒙吗 |
[35:08] | I know you’ve been looking to bob up and down on that dick. | 我就知道你对他那根鸡儿念念不忘 |
[35:11] | But nobody wants to fuck somebody who’s too old to be a twink | 我就知道你嫌我年老色衰 不够青春 |
[35:14] | -but too stupid to become a man! – Pray, stop it. | -又没有成熟男人的睿智 -普雷 别说了 |
[35:17] | – Wait, wait, wait, hold on. Have some water… – Know what? | -等等 等一下 喝点水… -你知道吗 |
[35:19] | – I’m out. – Pray, please. Please? | -我不玩了 -普雷 拜托 |
[35:22] | – Just listen… – No, no, babe, I’m better at speaking from the heart. | -你听我… -不 我很擅长说心里话 |
[35:23] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[35:24] | If I wanted advice from a crackhead, | 我要是想听瘾君子的建议 |
[35:26] | I would go out on the street and ask for it. | 我就去大街上随便找个人问了 |
[35:28] | – I’m not a crackhead. – Okay. | -我不是瘾君子 -好吧 |
[35:29] | All right, Pray. | 好了 普雷 |
[35:30] | If you won’t take advice from the young’uns, I’m up. | 你不想听年轻人的建议 那我来 |
[35:36] | Dear Pray Tell, I understand that you are | 亲爱的普雷·泰尔 我知道 |
[35:39] | a traumatized person because of how poorly your life has turned out, | 你的人生失意 遭遇重创 |
[35:43] | and that the pain of being a disappointment to the world | 全世界都对你失望 这种痛苦 |
[35:45] | has made you psychologically distorted… | 让你心理扭曲了… |
[35:47] | You of all people want to talk about | 你最没有资格 |
[35:49] | somebody being psychologically distorted? | 说别人心理扭曲 |
[35:51] | ‘Cause you’re a short-tempered, insecure narcissist. | 你就是个脾气暴躁 内心不安的自恋狂 |
[35:55] | A narcissist who glows, bitch. | 那也是光彩照人的自恋狂 贱人 |
[35:58] | Who suffers from the most severe delusions of grandeur. | 挣扎在自视甚高的虚妄幻想中 |
[36:03] | Queen of the Nile? No. | 装什么埃及艳后 |
[36:06] | Aging granny with dusty furs and an empty bed? Yes. | 不过是披着破旧皮草守空床的老太婆罢了 |
[36:10] | – Don’t you ever talk about me! – Stop, stop. | -你别来评判我 -停下 停下 |
[36:12] | – This is enough. This was a mistake. – No shit. | -够了 就不该搞这个 -搞个屁 |
[36:15] | Just because you let these dimwits work out their mommy issues on you | 你不过是帮过几个被生母抛弃的傻瓜 |
[36:19] | does not make you a selfless person. | 就以为自己很无私了 |
[36:20] | The only reason why you keep these children around | 你之所以照顾这些孩子 |
[36:22] | is to distract you from your own sad-ass life. | 只是为了不去想自己的悲惨人生 |
[36:25] | I know you got a doctor now. | 我知道你现在钓了个医生 |
[36:27] | But let’s be clear, he’s only keeping you around | 我们都很清楚 他和你在一起 |
[36:30] | because you’re an HIV charity case. | 不过是给艾滋病人送温暖罢了 |
[36:32] | Yo, that’s fucked-up. Take it back. | 这话太过分了 撤回 |
[36:33] | What the fuck do you know? | 你他妈懂什么 |
[36:35] | The truth hurts, little man. | 真相就是伤人的 小子 |
[36:36] | And why don’t you go out and get yourself a real job | 你怎么不去找份正经工作 |
[36:39] | instead of riding the coattails of your crackhead fiancée? | 不要靠着你的吸毒未婚妻上位 |
[36:42] | – Yo, that’s not nice, bro. – I’m not trying to be nice! | -这话太难听了 -我没想说好听话 |
[36:45] | You keep your goddamn money! | 你们他妈的把钱留着吧 |
[36:46] | I’m not going to rehab. | 我不会去戒酒中心的 |
[36:48] | Maybe I do drink too much, | 可能我确实喝的有点多 |
[36:49] | but y’all need to make sure that you get your shit together | 但你们还是都先管好自己的破事吧 |
[36:53] | before you ever come trying to take my inventory! | 然后再来教我做事 |
[36:59] | Pray. Pray, wait. | 普雷 普雷 等等 |
[37:01] | Pray Tell, wait. | 普雷·泰尔 等等 |
[37:03] | Let him drink. | 让他喝吧 |
[37:04] | I don’t want to hear about it. | 我不想听了 |
[37:06] | Your drinking is a problem. | 你酗酒确实是个问题 |
[37:07] | You’re an addict and I’m scared for you. | 你已经成瘾了 我很担心你 |
[37:09] | I’ve been working at the hospital and I know | 我在医院工作 我很清楚 |
[37:11] | -what addiction can do. – Girl, stop. Please. | -成瘾有多可怕 -行了 姐妹 |
[37:15] | You are not a nurse. | 你不是护士 |
[37:16] | And who are you to come for me | 而且你有什么资格教育我 |
[37:17] | when you have half the wisdom and half the brain cells? | 你自己脑子都不清醒呢 |
[37:20] | That ain’t fair. I wanted to help. | 话不能这么说 我是想帮你 |
[37:21] | You know what I’m going through, and this is how you do me? | 你知道我经历了什么 你就这么对我 |
[37:27] | You want a project? | 你想找点事干 |
[37:29] | Focus on your own damn life for once, | 先把自己的事情解决了吧 |
[37:31] | and leave my name out your mouth. | 别再喊我的名字了 |
[38:08] | I’m making a cocktail. You want one? | 我在调鸡尾酒 你要吗 |
[38:14] | – Hello? I’m talking to you. – No. | -在吗 跟你说话呢 -不用了 |
[38:17] | And you definitely shouldn’t be having one, either. | 而且你最好也别再喝了 |
[38:20] | It’s one drink. | 就一杯 |
[38:23] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[38:25] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[38:28] | Leaving you. | 离开你 |
[38:31] | You’re an alcoholic, Pray. | 你是个酒鬼 普雷 |
[38:35] | And I refuse to be my mother, staying in a toxic relationship | 我不想像我妈那样 维持着一段破碎的关系 |
[38:38] | because I’m too afraid to be on my own. | 只是因为不敢面对一个人的生活 |
[38:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:46] | But you’re a sinking ship, and I don’t want to drown. | 但你在自我放弃 我不想共沉沦 |
[38:49] | I don’t need your judgment on how I choose to cope. | 我不需要你来告诉我该怎么做 |
[38:52] | Not in my own home. | 这是我家 |
[38:53] | I got enough of that when I was a kid. | 我小时候听够了说教 |
[38:54] | Being told I was a worthless piece of shit | 说我是个一无是处的垃圾 |
[38:57] | who would never amount to nothing. | 永远不会有所成就 |
[38:58] | You have to do something with that pain. | 你要想办法化解那种痛苦 |
[39:00] | I do. | 对啊 |
[39:02] | I drink it away. | 我借酒消愁 |
[39:04] | Wasn’t it clear to you at the intervention | 刚才的劝诫大会 你难道不清楚 |
[39:05] | that we love you? | 我们很爱你吗 |
[39:07] | – We want to help. – Wasn’t it clear to you | -我们想帮你 -你难道不清楚 |
[39:09] | that I like drinking? | 我喜欢喝酒吗 |
[39:11] | I like the way it makes me feel. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[39:13] | You know what I won’t like? | 你知道我不喜欢什么吗 |
[39:15] | Rehab. | 戒酒中心 |
[39:17] | And having to deal with withdrawal | 不停的戒断过程 |
[39:19] | and then being forced to talk about it with a group of strangers. | 被迫和陌生人分享自己的感受 |
[39:23] | Who am I hurting? | 我伤害谁了 |
[39:43] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[39:43] | – I’ll figure it out. – Yeah, right. | -我会想办法 -好 |
[39:46] | Well, who’s gonna love you like I do? | 谁还会像我这样爱你 |
[39:48] | Nobody. You ain’t got no education, | 没有人 你没学历 |
[39:51] | you ain’t got no job, no money, no home, | 没工作 没钱 没家 |
[39:54] | no skills. | 没技能 |
[39:55] | And worst of all, you are positive. | 最糟糕的是 你还是阳性 |
[39:59] | That’s why your ass came to me. Don’t nobody want us. | 所以你才来找我 没人想要我们 |
[40:02] | I will not let you hold me hostage because of HIV. | 我不会让你用艾滋病毒绑架我 |
[40:05] | You ain’t going nowhere. | 你哪儿都不能去 |
[40:08] | – I’m leaving. Let go of the bag. – You ain’t going nowhere! | -我要走 放开包 -你哪儿都别想走 |
[40:11] | – Let go of the bag! I’m leaving! – I will not let you leave! | -放开 让我走 -我不会让你走 |
[40:13] | – You, you gonna leave me like everybody else? You gonna – Pray! Pray! Pray, Pray. | -你也要和其他人一样离开我 -普雷 普雷 普雷 |
[40:16] | – Leave me like everybody else? You gonna leave me – Stop it. Stop. | -所有人都离开我了 你也要离开我 -别说了 |
[40:18] | – Like everybody? – Stop it. | -所有人都是 -停下来 |
[40:20] | – Pray, stop. – Everybody leaves me. | -普雷 停下来 -所有人都离开我了 |
[40:22] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[40:24] | – Everybody leaves me. – Stop it. | -所有人都离开我了 -别这样 |
[40:28] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[40:29] | – I need you. – Okay. | -我需要你 -好了 |
[40:33] | I need you to stay. | 我要你留下来 |
[40:35] | I want you to stay. | 我要你留下来 |
[40:39] | I need… | 我要… |
[40:43] | – I need you to stay. – Okay. It’s okay. | -我要你留下来 -好了 没事了 |
[40:48] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:54] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:57] | – Please. Please. – Okay, okay… | -求你了 求你了 -好了 好了… |
[41:03] | Pray, Pray. | 普雷 普雷 |
[41:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:21] | Then go. | 那就走吧 |
[41:26] | Get the fuck out! | 给我滚 |
[41:33] | Leave! | 滚 |
[42:25] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[42:27] | What’s all this for? | 这是干什么 |
[42:31] | To eat. | 吃的 |
[42:35] | What did you do? | 你犯什么错了 |
[42:36] | You tripping, girl. Can’t I do something nice for my woman? | 说什么傻话呢 我对女朋友好还要理由 |
[42:38] | It’s been a little minute since I had you all to myself. | 我们有一段时间没有过二人世界了 |
[42:46] | Where you find time to do all this? | 你哪儿来的时间准备 |
[42:48] | I got my ways. | 我自然有办法 |
[42:51] | We got to celebrate. | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[42:55] | Calvin Klein wants you for its new fragrance. | CK想要你拍新香水的广告 |
[42:58] | What? | 什么 |
[43:05] | That’s not really the reaction I was expecting. | 我以为你会更激动一点 |
[43:07] | Baby, you did good. | 你很棒 宝贝 |
[43:10] | I just wasn’t expecting | 我只是没想到 |
[43:11] | to get back to work so soon. | 这么快就会回去工作 |
[43:14] | I made other plans. | 我有其他计划 |
[43:16] | What could be more important than getting you back out there, working again? | 还有什么比回归工作更重要 |
[43:20] | My sobriety. | 回归清醒 |
[43:24] | I spoke to Leisa. | 我和丽萨谈过了 |
[43:26] | The drug counselor. | 那个戒毒咨询师 |
[43:29] | I told her everything. | 我都跟她说了 |
[43:30] | About the drugs, about lying to you. | 我吸毒 还骗了你 |
[43:33] | About how bad it’s really gotten. | 现在情况变得很糟糕 |
[43:37] | I was afraid, Papi. | 我害怕 帕比 |
[43:39] | I was afraid that if I told you everything, | 我害怕如果告诉你 |
[43:41] | you wouldn’t want me anymore. | 你就会不要我了 |
[43:44] | Baby, come here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[43:52] | I’m not going nowhere. | 我不会离开你 |
[43:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[44:01] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[44:03] | You out here owning your shit, facing your demons, mama. | 你勇于面对心魔 解决问题 很了不起 |
[44:07] | I signed up for Leisa’s outpatient program. | 我预约了丽萨的门诊项目 |
[44:14] | I want to get better. | 我想努力变好 |
[44:16] | Because… | 因为… |
[44:19] | when I walk down that aisle… | 我希望能干干净净地… |
[44:25] | I want to be clean. | 走上婚礼的红毯 |
[44:29] | Whatever you need, baby. | 都听你的 宝贝 |
[44:33] | I got you, gorgeous. | 有我在呢 亲爱的 |
[44:36] | I got you. | 我陪着你 |
[44:40] | Come here. | 来亲一个 |
[44:46] | Hey. How was your day? | 回来了 今天怎么样 |
[44:49] | It was fine. | 还好 |
[44:53] | You didn’t come home last night. | 你昨晚没回家 |
[44:56] | How’d it go with Pray? | 普雷的事怎么样了 |
[44:57] | You can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped. | 你想帮忙 人家不领情 |
[45:00] | Well… | 好吧… |
[45:02] | you offered to help, now it’s ultimately his choice. | 你尽力帮忙了 最终还是看他的选择 |
[45:05] | I’ve got some patients who are addicts, and, boy… | 我也遇到过药物成瘾的病人 老天… |
[45:07] | This issue with Pray is not something you can diagnose. | 普雷这件事轮不到你来评判 |
[45:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[45:14] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[45:16] | Well, where was that helpful energy the other night | 那天晚上你怎么不帮我 |
[45:18] | when your mama was out of pocket? | 你妈妈都那么过分了 |
[45:20] | Okay, I know my mother can be assertive… | 我妈有时候确实有点咄咄逼人… |
[45:21] | No, she’s hostile. | 不 她就是看不惯我 |
[45:23] | I already have a voice of doubt in my head | 我脑海中一直都有这样的质疑 |
[45:25] | telling me “You’re not good enough or smart enough.” | “你不够好 你不够聪明” |
[45:27] | I don’t need your mama’s voice in there, too. | 我不需要你妈妈再来说这些话 |
[45:29] | – My mother’s opinion of you doesn’t matter. – It doesn’t. | -我妈妈的想法不重要 -是不重要 |
[45:31] | And that’s what I need you to tell her. | 我就是想让你跟她表明态度 |
[45:34] | You’re right. I will. | 你说得对 我会的 |
[45:38] | Tonight. | 今晚就说 |
[45:41] | My parents invited us to dinner. | 我父母邀请我们去吃晚饭 |
[45:43] | No, thank you. My day’s been long enough. | 不用了 谢谢 我今天已经够累了 |
[45:45] | Consider it a do-over. | 就当是重新再来的机会 |
[45:48] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 不会出事的 |
[45:51] | Do it for us. | 为了我们的未来 |
[46:04] | Bonsoir. May I take your order? | 晚上好 请问可以开始点菜了吗 |
[46:07] | We’re gonna need a minute. | 我们还得再看会儿 |
[46:09] | We’re waiting for our fourth. | 还有一个人没来 |
[46:11] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[46:13] | Where is your father? | 你爸爸人呢 |
[46:14] | He said his appointment might likely run over. | 他说他那边可能会耽误一会儿 |
[46:18] | What looks delectable, Blanca? | 选好要吃什么了吗 布兰卡 |
[46:21] | It all looks like chicken scratch, to be honest. | 说实话 看着就像天书一样 |
[46:24] | Were you not required to take a language in primary school? | 你们小学没有要求选修外语吗 |
[46:27] | I took Spanish. . | 我选了西班牙语 |
[46:29] | – Are you fluent? – Conversational. | -说得流利吗 -能正常交流 |
[46:32] | My mom spoke Spanish, but she preferred | 我妈妈也说西班牙语 但是在家里 |
[46:34] | we speak English at home. | 还是要我们说英语 |
[46:36] | Well, certainly she could have enrolled you in a French class. | 不过还是可以给你报个法语班呀 |
[46:39] | Why wouldn’t she want you to be trilingual? | 她为什么不想让你精通三国语言呢 |
[46:43] | Well, when you’re just trying to survive, | 挣扎于生计的人 |
[46:44] | you’re not trying to learn a language to read | 没这个工夫多学一门语言 |
[46:46] | from some fancy menu. | 来读这些高级菜单 |
[46:48] | Blanca isn’t on the witness stand. | 布兰卡不是你的证人 别套她话了 |
[46:49] | I can tell you there are other benefits. | 学习法语当然还有另外的好处 |
[46:51] | And I’m sure that you’ve benefitted from them all | 那你一定对此有很深的体会吧 |
[46:54] | in ways I clearly haven’t. | 反正我是不知道 |
[46:55] | Is that why you don’t think I’m good enough for your son? | 你觉得我配不上你儿子就是因为这个 |
[46:58] | Or is it because I was raised in the projects? | 还是因为我是在安置房长大的 |
[47:00] | Or no, wait, is it because I’m transsexual? | 不 等等 还是因为我是跨性别 |
[47:05] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[47:06] | – Mom. – And I knew you were a bougie bigot. | -妈 -我也知道你是个自视上流的老顽固 |
[47:09] | I can assure you I am not a bigot. | 我绝对不是老顽固 |
[47:11] | My husband is a psychiatrist. He treats transsexuals. | 我丈夫是精神科医生 他的病人里就有跨性别 |
[47:14] | I’m not one of your husband’s patients. | 我可不是他的病人 |
[47:16] | I want some wine. Y’all want some wine? | 我想喝红酒了 你们要红酒吗 |
[47:17] | – Can we get some wine? – Yes, let’s have some wine, | -能来点红酒吗 -好 点瓶红酒吧 |
[47:19] | because this is a lot to take in. | 这实在是难以接受 |
[47:21] | But you’ve always wanted a family. | 你总说想要个家庭 |
[47:23] | How do you plan to have kids when Blanca can’t be a mother? | 如果布兰卡不能生育 你们怎么要孩子呢 |
[47:25] | You are out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[47:26] | Is it not reasonable for me to have questions? | 我问几个问题不是很合理吗 |
[47:30] | I mean, it’s not every day that your son brings home a… | 偏偏让我遇上了 我儿子带回来一个… |
[47:32] | A what? | 什么 |
[47:34] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[47:46] | – I’m leaving. – Babe… | -我要走了 -亲爱的… |
[47:47] | No. | 别 |
[47:49] | Babe, please. Blanca… just wait, please. | 亲爱的 布兰卡… 等等 拜托 |
[47:53] | Mom, all of the questions | 妈 请你停下 |
[47:57] | and judgment and snide comments have to stop. | 这些问题 评判 冷嘲热讽 |
[48:03] | I know you’ve always had a vision for my life, | 我知道你对我的人生有自己的设想 |
[48:07] | but Blanca… is my life. | 但布兰卡… 就是我的人生 |
[48:14] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[48:17] | And if you can’t accept that… | 如果你不能接受… |
[48:21] | you’re gonna lose me. | 那你就会失去我 |
[48:28] | Tell Dad to call me if there’s any confusion on where I stand. | 我态度很明确 爸如果不信可以打我电话 |
[48:56] | Surprised to see you here. | 没想到能在这看到你 |
[48:58] | I know, it’s been a minute. | 是啊 好久不见 |
[49:01] | It’s good to see y’all. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[49:04] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[49:06] | I’ve been working on myself, and… | 我一直在努力改变… |
[49:10] | I think I’m ready to rejoin the council. | 我觉得我准备好重回委员会了 |
[49:13] | And who said we were ready to have you back? | 谁说我们准备让你回来了 |
[49:16] | I know that I fucked up, | 之前我确实太颓废了 |
[49:19] | but, um… | 但… |
[49:22] | but I barely had anything to drink this week. | 我这周几乎都没喝酒了 |
[49:24] | I’ve been working on my sobriety. | 我一直在努力戒酒 |
[49:27] | Sis, what you need to be working on is your wardrobe. | 姐妹 你该努力提升一下穿搭 |
[49:30] | Coming in here in this tired-ass outfit. | 穿这一身破衣烂衫就来了 |
[49:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[49:44] | We know, girl. | 我们都懂的 姐妹 |
[49:46] | But you got to start taking care of you. | 你要学会照顾好自己 |
[49:47] | – Yes. – We all do. | -对 -我们都是 |
[49:50] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[49:52] | Speaking of us, where’s Castle? | 说到这事 卡索在哪 |
[49:54] | No one’s seen him since he was released from the hospital. | 他出院后就没人见过他 |
[49:56] | Y’all didn’t check up on him? | 你们没去看看他吗 |
[49:57] | Yes, bitch. We popped in to, clean up, | 当然去了 我们去了他家 打扫卫生 |
[50:00] | drop off groceries, but he wasn’t home. | 带了点杂货 但他不在家 |
[50:03] | Yeah, I assumed he went to see family. | 我觉得他是去见家人了 |
[50:05] | Everything was as we left it. | 所有东西都在原位 |
[50:06] | The bed was made, the meds were gone. | 床也是铺好的 但药都不见了 |
[50:11] | My God. | 我的天 |
[50:16] | Bitch, you gave me a heart attack. | 我差点被你吓出心脏病 |
[50:19] | Thank you. Thank you, sir, I’ll-I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 谢谢你… 你可以先走了 |
[50:28] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找来的 |
[50:31] | Manhattan told me all your meds were gone, | 曼哈顿告诉我你的药都不见了 |
[50:33] | so I figured you came here. | 我就想你应该是来这了 |
[50:37] | Did you take ’em all? | 你都吃掉了吗 |
[50:40] | – You want a glass? – Castle, | -要来一杯吗 -卡索 |
[50:43] | did you take the pills? | 你把药都吃了吗 |
[50:46] | I planned to. | 我是打算吃的 |
[50:52] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[50:57] | – I want to live, Pray! – I know. | -我想活下去 普雷 -我明白 |
[51:01] | I’m not ready to go. | 我还不想死 |
[51:02] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[51:05] | Me too. Me too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[51:11] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[51:15] | You should get rid of the pills. | 你该扔掉那些药了 |
[51:19] | That would be best. | 那样最好 |
[51:23] | Are you gonna get rid of the alcohol in your apartment? | 你会扔掉你家那些酒吗 |
[51:37] | I’ll keep fighting | 我会继续斗争的 |
[51:40] | if you promise me you’ll do the same. | 只要你答应我你也会继续 |
[52:18] | I’m tired, Blanca. | 我累了 布兰卡 |
[52:23] | I’ve performed for too many years… | 我表演了这么多年… |
[52:28] | trying to be what the world | 努力迎合世界 |
[52:31] | wants me to be. | 对我的要求 |
[52:45] | I drink… | 我酗酒… |
[52:49] | because I hate myself. | 是因为我恨自己 |
[52:54] | And I hate myself because I drink. | 但酗酒又让我更痛恨自己 |
[53:01] | And I don’t want to feel like this anymore. | 我不想再这样下去了 |
[54:24] | – Sign here. – Thank you. | -在这里签名 -谢谢 |
[54:32] | Thank you for always being my sister. | 谢谢你一直做我的好姐妹 |
[54:40] | For never giving up on me. | 谢谢你还没放弃我 |
[54:43] | I got you, Pray. | 有我在呢 普雷 |
[54:46] | Always. | 我会一直在 |
[54:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:55] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |