时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Girl, don’t date after her. She got the clap. | 姐妹 别接跟她做过的男人 她有性病 |
[00:27] | And ten-dollar blow jobs | 十块你就给人口 |
[00:29] | are not gonna get you out that rat-infested apartment. | 你怎么能摆脱那间耗子横行的公寓 |
[00:33] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[00:44] | How much for a suck and fuck? | 口完再操多少钱 |
[00:46] | – I’m not a cop. – You’re not a captain of industry either | -我不是条子 -也不是什么商业巨头 |
[00:49] | or a partner at the law firm of Cash & Money. | 或者金钱律师事务所的合伙人 |
[00:51] | Not in those bargain-basement Hush Puppies. | 他们可不穿廉价劣质的暇步士 |
[00:53] | I manage a RadioShack. | 我管理一家电子产品店 |
[00:56] | You’ve got to sell a whole lot of tape recorders | 那你得卖不少录音机 |
[00:58] | to be able to afford a go-around with Miss Elektra, honey. | 才能请伊莱察小姐与你云雨一番 亲爱的 |
[01:02] | I’ve got $75 and a six-pack of beer. | 我有75块跟六瓶啤酒 |
[01:07] | Fine. But you will be buying me a hot apple pie | 成交 但完事后你得去麦当劳移动餐厅 |
[01:09] | at the Mickey D’s drive-through when we’re finished. | 给我买个热乎乎的苹果派 |
[01:21] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别打歪主意 |
[01:22] | How you clean up like that every time you work the piers? | 你怎么每次去码头站街都能大捞一笔 |
[01:25] | Don’t matter if it’s snowing or 100 degrees, | 不论大雪纷飞还是骄阳似火 |
[01:26] | you come back with a stack. | 都能捞到一沓子钞票 |
[01:27] | Besides the fact that I’m the hottest bitch for 50 miles, | 除了本宫是方圆80公里最辣的骚婊之外 |
[01:30] | it’s because they know that I don’t belong out there. | 还因为他们知道我不属于那里 |
[01:32] | They pay more because I am more. | 他们付得多是因为我配得上 |
[01:35] | One day, I’ll have a walk-in closet full of the finest fashions, | 总有一天 我会有个挂满时尚单品的走入式衣帽间 |
[01:38] | furs, minks, ermines | 毛皮 貂皮 白鼬皮 |
[01:40] | and jumpsuits that make me look like a walking disco ball. | 和穿起来像灯球一样闪耀的连体衣 |
[01:43] | And a real apartment with a doorman to carry my things for me. | 还有一间高档公寓 有门房帮我拎包 |
[01:46] | Dinner at the Four Seasons, | 在四季酒店享受晚宴 |
[01:48] | and the party at Studio 54 won’t start until I arrive. | 54俱乐部的派对都要等我开场 |
[01:53] | And a sugar daddy to pay for it all. | 还有个给你付钱的干爹 |
[01:55] | Miss Elektra depends on no one. | 伊莱察小姐谁都不靠 |
[01:56] | Dependence is weakness. | 依靠别人是软弱的象征 |
[01:59] | I’m going to make my own fortune. | 我要靠自己挣钱 |
[02:00] | I’ve got a mind for business. | 我很有商业头脑的 |
[02:02] | Sounds like your dream is to be a white man. | 看来你的梦想是变成白男 |
[02:05] | – Shit. – What? | -操 -怎么了 |
[02:06] | I can’t find my keys. | 找不到钥匙了 |
[02:08] | They must have fell out in that guy’s truck after I… | 肯定是落在那家伙的卡车里… |
[02:09] | What’s wrong with you, you dumb bitch? | 你这个傻屌怎么回事 |
[02:11] | What’s the issue? | 又不是什么大事 |
[02:12] | You can come by for your things tomorrow. | 你可以明天再来拿你的东西 |
[02:13] | I can’t go back to my mother’s house -looking like this! | 我不能穿成这样回我妈那里 |
[02:15] | Chill out, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[02:17] | It is 5:00 in the morning. Your mother ain’t waiting up for you. | 现在是凌晨五点 你妈肯定已经睡着了 |
[02:19] | You don’t know Ms. Tasha Jackson! | 你不了解塔莎·杰克逊夫人 |
[02:38] | Duane? | 杜安 |
[02:40] | What are you wearing, boy? | 你穿的什么玩意儿 孩子 |
[02:48] | It’s Halston. | 是候司顿 |
[02:52] | “It’s Halston.” | “是候司顿” |
[02:54] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以为自己跟谁说话呢 |
[02:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:19] | You walk around like you’re the man of the house, but… | 你大摇大摆一副一家之主的样子 但… |
[03:23] | the last time I checked, | 我上次看房产证 |
[03:25] | my name is on the deed. | 上面还是我的名字 |
[03:27] | I’m the one paying the mortgage, | 是我还着房贷 |
[03:28] | keeping a roof over your head. | 让你免于露宿街头 |
[03:32] | This is my house, | 这是我家 |
[03:33] | and you have the audacity | 你哪来的胆子 |
[03:37] | to enter it wearing a dress? | 穿着裙子踏入家门 |
[03:40] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这事儿了 |
[03:41] | Yes, ma’am. We have. | 是的 我们是谈过 |
[03:42] | What did I say? | 我怎么说的 |
[03:43] | Told me to stop wearing women’s clothes. | 叫我别穿女装 |
[03:46] | I said I do not want | 我说我不希望 |
[03:50] | a cross-dressing homosexual in my home. | 有个女装基佬出现在我家 |
[03:54] | I’m not a homosexual. | 我不是基佬 |
[03:57] | What do you call a man – who wears dresses and makeup? – | 那你怎么称呼穿裙子化妆的男人 |
[03:59] | I am not a cross-dresser or a man. | 我不是异装癖 也不是男人 |
[04:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:03] | I… | 我… |
[04:05] | I am a woman. | 我是女人 |
[04:11] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[04:13] | No. | 不 |
[04:18] | Take it off! | 给我脱掉 |
[04:21] | Stop! Stop it! | 别扯了 |
[04:23] | Stop! | 别这样 |
[04:27] | Look at yourself. | 看看你 自己 |
[04:30] | Look! | 看看 |
[04:39] | No! | 不 |
[04:42] | My name is Elektra! | 我叫伊莱察 |
[04:47] | Duane, get back down here. | 杜安 给我下来 |
[04:53] | Duane! | 杜安 |
[04:56] | Duane, where you think you going? | 杜安 你想上哪去 |
[04:57] | Anywhere but here with you! | 只要不跟你待在这儿 哪都行 |
[05:00] | I don’t accept humiliation and abuse in the streets, | 我不接受客人的羞辱和虐待 |
[05:03] | and-and I certainly won’t accept it from you anymore! | 自然也不会接受你的 |
[05:08] | I’m leaving you! | 我要离开你 |
[05:10] | I am your mother. | 我是你妈 |
[05:19] | You may have birthed me, | 你虽然生了我 |
[05:23] | but you refuse to see me. | 但你从未接受过我 |
[05:25] | You never understood me. | 也从未理解过我 |
[05:28] | And I done waiting for that to happen! | 我忍得够久了 已经受够了 |
[05:30] | I don’t need your abuse anymore! | 我再也不想听你的谩骂了 |
[05:32] | I’m leaving you! I’m done! | 我要离开你 我受够了 |
[05:35] | Fine. | 行 |
[05:37] | But all this is mine. | 但这些都是我的 |
[05:42] | The trunk is mine. | 这箱子是我的 |
[05:46] | It’s in my house. | 在我房子里的东西 |
[05:49] | It belongs to me. | 就是我的 |
[05:50] | But what’s inside belongs to me. | 但里面的东西是我的 |
[05:55] | The hell it does! | 放你妈的屁 |
[05:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:59] | It’s all I have! | 这是我的全部家当了 |
[06:00] | It’s all you have! It’s all you have! | 你的全部家当 你的全部家当 |
[06:05] | Get up! | 起来 |
[06:07] | Get up! | 起来 |
[06:17] | Get out. | 给我滚 |
[06:23] | I said… | 我说… |
[06:25] | get out! | 给我滚 |
[06:28] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[06:31] | Get out… of my house. | 滚出… 我家 |
[06:37] | Now you can wear whatever the blessed hell you want. | 现在你他妈可以想穿什么就穿什么了 |
[06:40] | Mommy! | 妈 |
[06:42] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[07:00] | This is who I am. | 这才是我 |
[07:04] | Farewell, Mother Dear. | 永别了 亲爱的妈妈 |
[07:17] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[07:20] | Live… | 活出彩… |
[07:23] | Work… | 浪起来… |
[07:25] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 |
[08:12] | Good morning, Anthony. Quiet night? | 早上好 安东尼 昨晚安稳吗 |
[08:41] | Mistress Elektra. How I miss you. | 伊莱察主人 我好想您 |
[08:44] | I can smell your pan… | 我能闻闻您的内… |
[08:48] | Elektra, it’s Monique. | 伊莱察 我是莫妮克 |
[08:49] | I can’t make my shift. | 我没法上班了 |
[08:51] | I caught something from my kid. | 我孩子把病传染给我了 |
[08:53] | I’ll let Chi Chi know when my fever breaks. | 我退烧后会告诉琪琪的 |
[08:56] | Hey. It’s Lulu. | 我是露露 |
[08:59] | I know I’ve been MIA since Angel abandoned me for sober living. | 安吉尔抛下我去戒毒后 我消失了一段时间 |
[09:04] | I’m just calling so you know I ain’t dead in a ditch somewhere. | 我打电话来是想说 我还没死在臭水沟里 |
[09:07] | Don’t you and Blanca come looking for me. | 你和布兰卡不用来找我 |
[09:09] | Bye for now. | 先再见了 |
[09:11] | You’ve reached the end of your messages. | 以上为全部留言 |
[09:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:17] | You know my no-carbs rule. | 你知道我在戒碳水 |
[09:19] | Figured it’d help with morale. | 我觉得能振奋精神 |
[09:21] | Nothing cheers a girl up like a sprinkle doughnut. | 没什么比糖霜甜甜圈更让女孩开心了 |
[09:24] | What were last night’s tallies? | 昨晚的收益怎么样 |
[09:25] | We did well. $4,386. | 挺不错的 4386刀 |
[09:29] | – Up 18% from last week. – Good. | -比上周高了18% -不错 |
[09:32] | But we can do better. | 但我们能更进一步 |
[09:33] | This enterprise is the future. | 这家企业就是未来 |
[09:35] | Mark my words, sooner rather than later, | 记住我的话 要不了多久 |
[09:38] | everyone will be using their phones to get their rocks off. | 所有人用他们的手机就能高潮 |
[09:51] | I didn’t know we hired new phone operators. | 我们应该没雇新的接线员吧 |
[09:53] | – Elektra Jackson? – We need you to come with us. | -伊莱察·杰克逊 -请你跟我们走一趟 |
[09:55] | For what? I’ve committed no crime. | 为什么 我又没犯罪 |
[09:58] | – No, you know what you did. – We just have a few questions. | -你知道自己做了什么 -我们只有几个问题 |
[10:00] | This must be just some simple misunderstanding. | 这里面一定有什么小误会 |
[10:03] | Star 69 is legal. | 我们是合法生意 |
[10:04] | All of my operators have their work permits. | 所有的接线员都有工作许可 |
[10:08] | Bring our paperwork. | 把我们的证明拿来 |
[10:09] | Why don’t you come in? | 你们要不进来吧 |
[10:10] | We can discuss this over doughnuts and coffee. | 我们可以吃着甜甜圈喝着咖啡 聊聊这事 |
[10:12] | We don’t want your coffee. | 我们不想喝你的咖啡 |
[10:14] | Why don’t you come with us to the station? | 不如去局里喝我们的咖啡吧 |
[10:25] | Are you familiar with the Mafia? | 你和黑手党熟悉吗 |
[10:28] | I saw Goodfellas. | 我看过”好家伙” |
[10:29] | Is that why I’m here? | 叫我来就是因为这个吗 |
[10:31] | – You think I’m in the mob? – Of course not. | -你觉得我混帮派 -当然不是 |
[10:34] | But our mayor, Rudy Giuliani, used to be a U.S. attorney, | 我们的市长鲁迪·朱利安尼曾任美国检察官 |
[10:37] | and he made it his mission to take down the Italian Mafia | 他致力于铲除城市中的意大利黑手党 |
[10:39] | in this city, and he did it. | 并且他做到了 |
[10:40] | – Good for him. – I’m telling you this | -真不错 -我告诉你这点 |
[10:42] | because I want you to know how fearless | 是为了让你知道他打击犯罪 |
[10:43] | and relentless he is about fighting crime. | 是多么无畏和坚决 |
[10:45] | When he wants to clean something up, he’s a dog with a bone. | 他想铲除某样东西 不达目的决不罢休 |
[10:47] | The mayor’s trying to get the smut out of New York. | 市长想要肃清纽约所有色情产业 |
[10:50] | Peep shows, porno shops, the piers. | 窥视秀 色情商店 码头站街女 |
[10:54] | Come on, we’re just trying to help you out here. | 我们这是想要帮你 |
[10:56] | Just tell us how this all works, | 告诉我们这是怎么运作的 |
[10:58] | any contacts that helped finance it, | 有没有什么投资人 |
[11:00] | high-end clients who we can make an example of. | 可以用来杀一儆百的高级客户 |
[11:02] | Do you think this is my first time at the hoosegow? | 你以为这是我第一次进局子吗 |
[11:04] | The good cop/bad cap thing is gonna work on me? | 红脸白脸这一套会对我有用吗 |
[11:08] | Aha. I want to call my lawyer. | 我要联系我的律师 |
[11:10] | That’s fine. And while he’s on his way here, | 可以 在他来这里的路上 |
[11:12] | we’ll call up a judge and get a warrant | 我们就能让法官签发搜查令 |
[11:14] | to search your bank records, your phone records | 调查你的银行记录 通话记录 |
[11:15] | and your apartment. | 并且搜查你的公寓 |
[11:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | I’ve got things to say to you. | 我可以透露一些 |
[11:26] | But I need to talk to my lawyer first. | 但我要先给律师打个电话 |
[11:28] | If I’m gonna be spilling my beans, | 如果要让我吐露秘密 |
[11:29] | I want the best deal I can get. | 我要给自己争取最大的权益 |
[11:32] | Pay phone’s down the hall. | 公用电话在走廊那头 |
[11:38] | – Hello? – Thank God you answered. | -喂 -谢天谢地 你接了 |
[11:40] | – What’s wrong? Why are you whispering? – I am at the police precinct. | -怎么了 你怎么说话那么小声 -我在警局 |
[11:42] | – I was apprehended at work. – What’d he book you for? | -我在工作时被逮捕了 -什么罪名啊 |
[11:44] | Nothing yet, but they’re trying hard to find something. | 还没有 但他们想从我这挖出点东西 |
[11:47] | I need a lawyer. I can only pay for one | 我需要律师 但我要你去我公寓 |
[11:49] | if you go to my apartment and retrieve my trunk. | 取出我的箱子 我才请得起律师 |
[11:51] | – What trunk? – The one with my precious valuables. | -什么箱子 -装着我值钱宝贝的那个 |
[11:53] | Especially my white jewel from Hellfire. | 特别是那块地狱之火的白色珍宝 |
[11:57] | No. Hell no. | 不 不行 |
[11:59] | What do you mean, no? | 不行是什么意思 |
[12:00] | Elektra, I will not be an accomplice… | 伊莱察 我才不要做你的共犯… |
[12:01] | Breaking and entering? | 私闯民宅吗 |
[12:03] | Ricky will let you in. | 瑞奇会让你进去的 |
[12:04] | He’s been staying with me. | 他一直住我家呢 |
[12:05] | Elektra, no! | 伊莱察 不行 |
[12:07] | I am stressed out enough as it is, | 我已经够紧张的了 |
[12:08] | being surrounded by all these men in polyester. | 身边全是群穿着涤纶制服的男人 |
[12:10] | I do not need the added stress of being worried | 我不想再额外担心 |
[12:12] | about my belongings being stolen. | 我的财产会被偷 |
[12:13] | That would lead to a lot of heartache for me. | 那就太令我心痛了 |
[12:15] | Elektra, I can’t. This is too much, girl, I… | 伊莱察 我做不到 这太过分了 我… |
[12:17] | Was it too much when I pulled that Shake-N-Go wig | 那我把廉价假发从你头上扯下来 |
[12:18] | off your head and filled your malnourished belly with sustenance? | 给你营养不良的肚子填满食物 是不是也很过分 |
[12:21] | – No. – That wasn’t too much then, was it? | -不是 -那这也不算太过分 好吧 |
[12:23] | I’m not asking. I’m telling. | 我不是请求你 是命令 |
[12:26] | Blanca, I’m scared. | 布兰卡 我很害怕 |
[12:30] | All right, Ma, I got you. | 好吧 妈 我帮你 |
[12:32] | Please hurry. | 求你快点 |
[12:37] | – Jackson. – Where’s Detective Patterson? | -杰克逊 -帕特森警探呢 |
[12:39] | Getting that search warrant. You’re under arrest. | 去取搜查令了 你被捕了 |
[12:42] | I haven’t been charged with anything. | 我还没有受到任何指控 |
[12:44] | I only came in to assist the detectives | 我只是来帮助警探们 |
[12:46] | on a matter of utmost importance. | 调查一件极为重要的事情 |
[12:48] | Save it. I’m just following orders. | 省省吧 我只是奉命行事 |
[12:50] | You’re to wait here until the detectives return. | 警探回来前 你先在这等着 |
[12:53] | H-How long? | 多 多久 |
[13:00] | Officer, this isn’t right. | 警官 这不合理 |
[13:03] | I’m a woman. | 我是女人 |
[13:04] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[13:07] | Officer, please! | 警官 求你了 |
[13:17] | – Come on, we got to hurry. – Why we hustling? | -快 我们得快点 -我们在急什么 |
[13:20] | Elektra got all this money. She could hire movers. | 伊莱察有那么多钱 她可以请搬运工人啊 |
[13:22] | I don’t why we doing this. | 为什么要我们去 |
[13:23] | Because we family! | 因为我们是家人 |
[13:30] | Can you not walk so fast? | 能走慢点吗 |
[13:37] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在家 |
[13:39] | Ricky, stop playing. Buzz me in. | 瑞奇 别闹了 让我进去 |
[13:48] | – How’s she holding up? – Not great, baby. | -她还好吗 -不太好 宝贝 |
[13:50] | Yo, Ricky, y’all got some snacks in here? | 瑞奇 你这里有什么零食吗 |
[13:52] | I just hit the gym, bro. | 我刚去完健身房 兄弟 |
[13:53] | Yeah, you getting brolic, bro. | 你变成大猛男了 兄弟 |
[13:54] | – I see you. – Would y’all stop messing around? God. | -看看你 -你俩能别闹了吗 我靠 |
[14:01] | What the hell is all this? | 这他妈都是些什么 |
[14:04] | Yeah, that’s mad weird. | 这也太奇怪了 |
[14:07] | Well, you know Elektra and her quirks. | 你也知道伊莱察有点怪癖 |
[14:18] | – Excuse me. – My bad. | -回避一下 -我的错 |
[14:29] | All right, now come and help me with this trunk. | 好了 来帮我抬箱子 |
[14:31] | – That’s you. – That’s all you. | -归你了 -是你的活 |
[14:32] | – That’s you, big dawg. – Go and get up in there. | -就是你 大猛男 -快去帮忙 |
[14:34] | – Help her with the trunk. – Come on, strong man. | -帮她搬箱子 -快点 猛男 |
[14:35] | Will y’all help me? | 你们到底帮不帮我 |
[14:38] | Man. Watch out, Ma. Let a pro do this. | 小心点 妈 让专业人士来吧 |
[14:41] | Check this out, dude. | 看看这个 哥们 |
[14:43] | Goddamn! Yo, what’s she got in here? | 我靠 她在这里面放了什么 |
[14:46] | A hundred beaded gowns or something? | 一百件珠宝礼服吗 |
[14:50] | Aw, hold up. I ain’t about to go to jail moving drugs for Elektra. That’s y’all. | 等下 我不想帮伊莱察运毒品进监狱 你们来吧 |
[14:54] | – Look, it’s not drugs. – Then what is it? | -不是毒品 -那是什么 |
[14:57] | You want me to tell Pray Tell when he gets back from rehab | 等普雷·泰尔从戒酒中心回来后 我就告诉他 |
[14:59] | that you been hanging out at the bars on Christopher Street every night? | 你每晚都去克里斯托弗街的酒吧鬼混 怎么样 |
[15:02] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[15:03] | – A reliable source. – Ma. | -可靠情报 -妈 |
[15:05] | You’re making me nervous. Is you and Elektra in trouble? | 你让我紧张了 你和伊莱察有麻烦了吗 |
[15:09] | Look, I can’t say. I… | 我不能说 我… |
[15:11] | I don’t want y’all to get involved. | 我不想把你们卷进来 |
[15:12] | You say family is those you trust, | 你说家人是值得信任的人 |
[15:14] | not just those you love, so is you gonna trust us or not? | 不仅是你爱的人 所以你要不要信任我们啊 |
[15:20] | All right, look, what I’m about to tell y’all stays here. | 好吧 我要说的话不能告诉任何人 |
[15:22] | – All right. – All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[15:25] | A few years ago, Elektra had a client | 几年前 伊莱察有一个客人 |
[15:26] | who overdosed and died. | 吸毒过量死了 |
[15:28] | She knew, if she called the cops, | 她知道 如果报警 |
[15:30] | she would go to jail for life, | 她会把牢底坐穿 |
[15:31] | even if she didn’t do nothing wrong. | 即使她没做错任何事 |
[15:33] | That’s how they do us. | 他们不会公正对待我们 |
[15:34] | Yeah, but what that got to do with the trunk anyway? | 是 可这和那个箱子什么关系 |
[15:40] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[15:42] | Nah, nah, nah, nah. He ain’t in there. | 不 不 他不可能在里面吧 |
[15:45] | Yo, this is some fucked-up shit. | 这真他妈是要了命了 |
[15:47] | Okay, well, we need to move this trunk | 好了 我们得把箱子搬走 |
[15:49] | in case the police come sniffing around. | 以防警察来到处搜查 |
[15:54] | What are y’all waiting for? Let’s go! | 你们在等什么 快点 |
[15:56] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[16:02] | Move! Damn! | 让一下 他妈的 |
[16:06] | Mind, y’all, we can’t get… My God, excuse me. | 小心点 我们不能… 我天 不好意思 |
[16:08] | Look out, look out. | 小心点 小心 |
[16:14] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[16:28] | Shit! Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 靠 快点 快点 快点 |
[16:35] | All right, where are we parking this thing, man? | 好了 我们要把这东西放哪 |
[16:37] | Damon’s room, Damon’s room. Come on. | 戴蒙 戴蒙的房间 来吧 |
[16:38] | Well, it’s not gonna fit in the closet or under the bed. | 可衣橱和床下都放不进 |
[16:40] | Come on, Y’all. | 快点吧 |
[16:46] | There. We’ll make a shrine out of it. | 那里 用它做个神龛 |
[16:48] | Shit. | 靠 |
[16:50] | How did you get me into this? | 怎么能把我扯进这事 |
[16:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:02] | Here, put this on there. | 给 把这个放上去 |
[17:06] | There, there. | 好了 |
[17:08] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[17:14] | You good, Ma? | 你还好吗 妈 |
[17:16] | Um, yeah. Just… | 还好 只是… |
[17:19] | it’s just… | 只是… |
[17:24] | Me and this trunk, we got history. | 我和这个箱子 有点故事 |
[17:27] | It goes all the way back with our family. | 可以追溯到我们的家族的历史 |
[17:30] | It all started with Elektra. | 一切都始于伊莱察 |
[17:32] | This trunk held some of her most prized treasures, | 这个箱子存放过她最珍贵的珠宝 |
[17:34] | all her dreams. | 她全部的梦想 |
[17:38] | And she gave them all away. | 而她都放弃了 |
[17:41] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[17:44] | What you over there cooking, cross-dresser? | 你在那煮什么呢 异装癖 |
[17:46] | A whole lot of nothing. Everything we got is spoiled. | 什么都没有 我们所有东西都坏了 |
[17:49] | Well, you better get out there and sell some of that flat ass you got, | 那你最好出去卖卖你那没肉的屁股 |
[17:51] | ’cause your sisters are hungry, bitch. | 因为你的姐妹们饿了 婊子 |
[17:53] | Okay, first and foremost, it’s supple. | 首先我要说 我屁股肥美得很 |
[17:55] | And I’m not sucking dick for nobody to feed y’all evil asses. | 而且我才不会为了你们这帮家伙去吸屌 |
[17:59] | Good. ‘Cause we don’t need | 正好 我们还怕 |
[18:00] | your snaggletooth ass getting charged with assault. | 你这一口破牙把客人咬坏了 |
[18:02] | Girl, whatever. | 去你的吧 |
[18:04] | No, Blanca, I’m-a need you to do my toes | 不 布兰卡 你先给我们搞点吃的 |
[18:05] | after you finish whipping us up something to eat. | 然后来帮我做做脚指甲 |
[18:07] | She gonna need that pedi stat, | 她确实要修一修脚了 |
[18:08] | ’cause with them hooves you got, you can cut a bitch. | 她那蹄子 都能给人割喉了 |
[18:10] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[18:10] | My God, will both of y’all shut up? | 我天 你俩能闭会儿嘴吗 |
[18:12] | Y’all nails are the least of our worries. | 我们对你们的指甲毫不关心 |
[18:14] | – Please. – Hey, Mom. | -拜托 -妈 |
[18:17] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[18:18] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[18:19] | What are those two hyenas babbling about? | 那两只土狗在叨叨什么 |
[18:21] | We ain’t got no food to cook. | 我们没吃的了 |
[18:22] | What about the Chinese I brought in the other night? | 那晚我买回来的中餐呢 |
[18:24] | It went bad. | 坏了 |
[18:33] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:37] | What the fuck is wrong with you two? | 你俩他妈有什么毛病 |
[18:39] | Ain’t shit wrong with me. | 我可没毛病 |
[18:40] | I ain’t the one having mental outbursts. | 现在发疯的人可不是我 |
[18:42] | You’re all as useless as nuns in a whorehouse. | 你们就像妓院里的修女一样没用 |
[18:44] | Except maybe you, Blanca dear, | 除了你 亲爱的布兰卡 |
[18:46] | though next to these two cinderblocks with sew-ins, | 不过在这两个土掉渣的接发傻逼旁边 |
[18:49] | even a traffic cone would look like Einstein. | 交通锥也能被衬托成爱因斯坦 |
[18:51] | I don’t know who you’re talking to, but this is your house, | 我不知道你在跟谁说话 可这是你家 |
[18:54] | so all the glory and responsibility | 所以所有的荣耀和责任 |
[18:56] | -go to you. – Amen. | -都归你 -同意 |
[18:58] | Hey, Ma, you know I’d do anything for you, right? | 妈 你知道我愿意为你做任何事 |
[19:02] | If you need me to, I’ll go out to the piers tonight. | 如果你需要 我今晚可以去码头站街 |
[19:04] | That won’t be necessary, dear. | 没有这个必要 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | I hate to admit it, but Candy is right. | 虽然不想承认 可坎蒂是对的 |
[19:09] | I am the mother. I’ve got work to do. | 我是家母 我应该工作 |
[19:12] | Someone’s got to provide for this hellhole. | 总得有人来供养这个鬼地方 |
[19:15] | Yeah, ’cause you nasty, lazy hos ain’t gonna do nothing. | 对 因为你们这些臭逼懒女人啥都不干 |
[19:18] | – You little kiss-ass. – Go in the kitchen and fix something. | -你个小马屁精 -去厨房做饭去吧 |
[19:20] | Buff your hair or something. | 弄弄你的头发吧 |
[19:40] | Hey, girl. | 姐妹 |
[19:41] | How much you make on that one? | 那人你挣了多少钱 |
[19:42] | $25, and I pickpocketed this box of cigarettes from him, too. | 25 我还偷了他这包烟 |
[19:47] | What do you little ones think you’re doing? | 你们这些小东西在做什么呢 |
[19:50] | Taking a smoke break. | 抽根烟休息一下 |
[19:51] | And what’s it to you, Mama? | 又和你有什么关系 大妈 |
[19:53] | Fix your tone when you’re addressing an elder. | 改改你和长辈说话的语气 |
[19:55] | Surely you should be tucked in at home. | 你们现在应该待在家里 |
[19:58] | – Where are your parents? – Parents? | -你们的父母呢 -父母 |
[20:00] | We don’t got no parents. | 我们没有父母 |
[20:01] | And you don’t have any home training, either. | 看来你也没什么家教吧 |
[20:03] | – All we got is each other. – That’s right. | -我们只有彼此 -没错 |
[20:06] | You all met out here on the piers? | 你们都是在码头认识的吗 |
[20:08] | Lemar and me is cousins. | 拉玛和我是表兄弟 |
[20:09] | We ran away to Christopher Street together on my 16th birthday. | 我16岁生日那天 我们一起逃到了克里斯托弗街 |
[20:12] | That’s when we met Cubby. | 然后遇到了卡比 |
[20:15] | We all look out for one another. | 我们彼此照应 |
[20:16] | We stay over there.、 | 我们住在那边 |
[20:17] | We sleep in shifts so nobody steal nothing or try no funny stuff. | 轮流睡觉 以防有人偷东西或者找茬 |
[20:21] | That’s wise. | 很聪明 |
[20:22] | How long have you been out here… working? | 你们在这里… 工作多久了 |
[20:26] | I don’t really work here. | 我不是干这个的 |
[20:29] | I only go with men when we get real hungry. | 只有饿得不行了我才会去接客 |
[20:31] | – Lemar does it, too. – Cubby, too. | -拉玛也是 -还有卡比 |
[20:33] | We all do what we got to do. | 我们都要为生计干活 |
[20:35] | Elektra baby. | 伊莱察宝贝 |
[20:36] | How about we go for a joyride? | 去兜一圈怎么样 |
[20:38] | I’ll be right with you, baby. | 马上来 宝贝 |
[20:40] | You can bring your little friend. | 你可以带上你的小伙伴 |
[20:42] | The more the merrier. | 多多益善 |
[20:47] | – Yeah. – Go, go, go. | -对 -快去 快去 |
[20:50] | No, no, no. Absolutely not. | 不不不 绝对不行 |
[20:53] | You can have me all to yourself in just a sec. | 你马上就可以独享我了 |
[20:57] | Listen up. I want you to gather up your stuff | 听着 你们现在马上收拾东西 |
[20:59] | and go to this address. | 去这个地方 |
[21:03] | Ask for Blanca. Don’t be startled. | 找布兰卡 别被吓到了 |
[21:05] | She’s got a good heart under that unfortunate wig. | 虽然假发不怎么样 但她人还是很好的 |
[21:08] | She’ll let you in. She’s my daughter. | 她会让你们进去的 她是我女儿 |
[21:13] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[21:14] | Who do we say sent us? | 要说是谁让我们来的 |
[21:17] | Your mother. | 你们的妈妈 |
[21:19] | My name is Elektra. | 我叫伊莱察 |
[21:24] | Hey, Daddy. You ready for the hottest bitch in town? | 爹地 准备好迎接镇上最辣的妞了吗 |
[21:27] | – I trust that walk. – Let’s go. | -她的步态征服我了 -走 |
[21:29] | – Look at her fur. – Let’s get our stuff. Let’s go. | -看她穿的皮草 -我们去收拾东西 走 |
[21:30] | We got to run. | 快点 |
[21:42] | Do you think they over in China, | 你觉得在中国 |
[21:43] | ordering out for burger and pizza and fries? | 他们也会点汉堡 披萨 炸薯条外卖吗 |
[21:45] | Um, pizza is Italian. It’s not American. | 披萨是意大利的 不是美国的 |
[21:48] | – Don’t do me like that. – It’s not. | -少跟我装逼 -本来就不是 |
[21:50] | I heard Marco Polo brought pizza back to Italy from China. | 我听说是马可·波罗把披萨从中国带回了意大利 |
[21:53] | No, that’s spaghetti, sweetheart. | 不对 那是意大利面 亲爱的 |
[21:54] | I’m just saying, we should all go to China | 我是说 我们都应该去中国 |
[21:57] | and open up a burger and pizza and fry joint | 开一家汉堡披萨炸薯条的快餐店 |
[21:58] | and make a killing selling takeout. | 然后通过外卖大赚一笔 |
[22:00] | – I don’t know about that. – I ain’t selling no takeout. | -这就不好说了 -我可不会去干外卖 |
[22:02] | I hear a lot of words in between those generous bites you’re all taking, | 你们大口吃饭的时候说了这么多 |
[22:05] | but none of them seem to be, “Thank you” and “Mother.” | 也没见有人说一句”谢谢妈妈” |
[22:09] | -Thank you, Mother. – We love you. Thank you. | -谢谢妈妈 -我们爱你 谢谢 |
[22:12] | Remember this always. | 永远记得 |
[22:13] | In this house, Mother Elektra always provides. | 在这个家里 伊莱察妈妈永远会养着你们 |
[22:20] | – Is it a blackout? – Get the flashlight. | -是停电了吗 -去拿手电筒 |
[22:22] | – You get those candles over there. – Not again. | -你们把那边的蜡烛点上 -又来 |
[22:25] | All the lights are on up and down the block. | 街区里其他地方的灯都亮着呢 |
[22:27] | Right. Let me rent you the tea. | 好了 我知道了 |
[22:30] | I think Mother Elektra forgot to… | 我猜伊莱察妈妈忘记… |
[22:32] | provide a check to Con Ed. | 交电费了 |
[22:35] | I’ve been saying it forever. | 我一直都说 |
[22:36] | Earning down at the piers is not enough | 只在码头接客挣钱根本不够 |
[22:38] | to support a house for real and in total. | 养一大家张嘴等吃饭的家伙 |
[22:40] | Who you been saying that to? | 你说这些给谁听呢 |
[22:41] | Anybody that’ll listen. | 听我说话的人 |
[22:44] | So no one. | 那没人 |
[22:46] | I cannot tolerate this poverty. | 我再也忍受不了这种贫苦日子了 |
[22:49] | Candy was right. | 坎蒂说得对 |
[22:50] | We need a payday. Like robbing a bank. | 我们得找点赚钱的活 抢个银行 |
[22:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[22:54] | We should kidnap one of them rich kids | 我们可以从富人区的学校里 |
[22:56] | -from them fancy uptown schools. – No, we will not. | -绑架一个富家小孩 -不 不行 |
[22:58] | Those are some major crimes. | 这些可都是重罪 |
[22:59] | Well, we are major desperate. | 我们也是被逼到走投无路了 |
[23:01] | I mean, how am I supposed to put on my makeup in the dark anyway? | 这么黑我怎么化妆啊 |
[23:03] | How is everybody supposed to know the difference? | 这么黑谁看的出来呀 |
[23:08] | Enough! | 够了 |
[23:09] | We will not live the lives of common criminals. | 我们绝不能犯罪 |
[23:13] | So, Ma, what we gonna do? – Yeah. | -那我们要怎么做 -对啊 |
[23:15] | Children, get your coats. | 孩子们 穿上衣服 |
[23:18] | We must retrieve something that’s rightfully mine. | 我们必须把原本属于我的东西抢回来 |
[23:23] | Blanca, don’t you grab my coat. | 布兰卡 不许碰我的外套 |
[23:30] | Fuck, it’s cold. | 靠 太冷了 |
[23:33] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 |
[23:34] | Never you mind. | 你别管了 |
[23:38] | I can’t believe that bitch | 我真不敢相信那个贱人 |
[23:40] | finally gets air conditioning after I move out. | 在我搬出来之后装了空调 |
[23:42] | Who are you talking about? | 你说的是谁啊 |
[23:43] | Probably some sugar daddy who got tired of her pillow princess ass. | 可能是某个厌倦了她屁股的干爹吧 |
[23:47] | Get up there and help her! | 快上去帮她一把 |
[23:49] | Be useful for once! | 有点用吧 |
[23:50] | You want me to get up there? | 你让我上去 |
[23:51] | Get up there and help her now! | 上去帮她一把 立刻 |
[23:54] | – I’ll do it. – There you go. She can do it. | -我来吧 -对 她可以 |
[23:57] | – I ain’t here to babysit. – I’m 16 years old. | -我可不是来看孩子的 -我已经16了 |
[23:59] | I could babysit myself, okay? | 我不用人看 好吗 |
[24:01] | Man, this thing’s not budging. Is there another way in? | 根本弄不动 还有别的法子可以进去吗 |
[24:03] | Candy, give her the hammer. | 坎蒂 把锤子给她 |
[24:05] | – Now it’s time for the hammer? – Just go. | -现在知道用锤子了 -快给她 |
[24:12] | My bad. | 不好意思 |
[24:14] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[24:19] | Didn’t know I was joining a banjee house. What’s that. | 我们家族竟然这么粗俗的吗 这什么 |
[24:22] | – You say something? – No. | -你说什么 -没说什么 |
[24:24] | Thought somebody without a hammer said something. | 没有锤子的人说什么屁话呢 |
[24:26] | I don’t care, Candy. | 没有呢 坎蒂 |
[24:29] | Ma, come on! | 妈 快来 |
[24:31] | I’ll stay out here and watch. | 我在外面把风 |
[24:38] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 |
[25:19] | It’s my life’s work. | 这是我毕生的心血 |
[25:21] | Worked my fingers to the bone for it all. | 都是我拼命工作赚来的 |
[25:24] | Well, except for this fur, which I mopped from a john. | 除了这件皮草 是我从一个客人那里顺来的 |
[25:28] | It’s worth a small fortune. | 能值不少钱了 |
[25:33] | It’s all I have. | 这是我的全部家当了 |
[25:43] | Duane? | 杜安 |
[25:45] | Go back to bed. I’m just collecting the last of my things. | 你回去睡觉吧 我在收拾我没拿走的东西 |
[25:49] | You look nothing like the boy this trunk belongs to. | 这箱子属于我儿子 你一点都不像他 |
[25:51] | I’m calling the police. | 我要叫警察了 |
[25:54] | Do it! I’ll wait right here for them. | 你叫啊 我就在这等他们来 |
[25:57] | They’ll come with their sirens blasting, | 到时候警报器震天响 |
[25:58] | waking up everyone on the block. | 把这条街上每家每户都吵醒 |
[26:00] | Then me and my girlfriends will make a big Hollywood scene | 我和我的好闺蜜们就可以大闹一场 |
[26:02] | out front for everyone. | 让所有人都看见 |
[26:04] | Let all the neighborhood ladies know exactly who I am. | 让邻居太太们都知道我到底是谁 |
[26:08] | I’ll make sure to call you “Mommy.” | 我一定会当着所有人的面叫你”妈” |
[26:12] | Just so there’s no confusion. | 这样大家就都清楚了 |
[26:18] | Fine. Take it. | 你赢了 拿走吧 |
[26:21] | Then there’ll never be a reason for you to ever come back here. | 你以后就再也没有理由回到这里来了 |
[26:26] | – Come on. – Wait. | -走吧 -等下 |
[26:27] | Here gone Mother Teresa. | 又开始圣母了 |
[26:30] | – My name’s Blanca. – You like him? | -我是布兰卡 -你和他一样 |
[26:33] | – Ain’t no one like her. – You know what I mean. | -没人能像她一样 -你知道我什么意思 |
[26:35] | Yeah. It’s easy for girls like us to find each other | 是的 像我们这样的女孩不难找到彼此 |
[26:39] | because no one else cares to look for us. | 因为没有其他人愿意照顾我们 |
[26:41] | You think I don’t grieve the loss of my only child? | 你觉得失去唯一的孩子我一点都不难过吗 |
[26:46] | That I don’t go to bed every night | 我每天晚上都从梦中醒来 |
[26:48] | to wake up to find you in your old bed? | 在你睡过的房间寻找你的身影 |
[26:51] | Not me in that bed. | 睡在那张床上的不是我 |
[26:54] | – Duane. – Of… course. | -是杜安 -废… 话 |
[26:59] | I prayed every day when I was carrying you | 我怀你的时候每天都在祈求上天 |
[27:04] | that you were a boy. | 保佑我生一个男孩 |
[27:06] | That’s what I wanted. | 那就是我的愿望 |
[27:08] | A son to raise up, | 等他长大成人 |
[27:11] | to look after me when he got big and strong. | 变得高大强壮 就能照顾我 |
[27:13] | A man who would never leave… | 不会像其他人一样… |
[27:16] | like the others. | 离我而去 |
[27:18] | You… took away what was rightfully mine! | 你… 夺走了我的东西 |
[27:22] | I am more ferocious | 我的锋芒 |
[27:25] | than any man, | 不输任何男人 |
[27:27] | especially when it comes to protecting what’s mine. | 特别是在保护属于我的东西这一点上 |
[27:33] | No one would have touched you. | 你本可以让我好好保护你 |
[27:42] | New people moving in to the neighborhood. | 附近搬来了新邻居 |
[27:45] | I don’t know them. | 我不认识他们 |
[27:46] | They watch me when I come home every night. | 每天晚上回来 他们都会看着我 |
[27:51] | They know I’m all alone. | 他们知道我孤苦伶仃 |
[27:58] | What do you want from me, Mother? | 你到底想要我怎样 妈妈 |
[28:03] | Maybe we could find some… | 或许我们可以达成… |
[28:05] | common ground? | 一些共识 |
[28:09] | It wasn’t all bad when we were together. | 我们也不是一直都在吵 |
[28:11] | We had some good times here. | 也有过愉快的回忆 |
[28:14] | We could work something out, the two of us. | 我们两个可以探索出一套相处之道的 |
[28:21] | If, um… | 如果… |
[28:26] | If you could just tone it down a little. | 如果你能稍微低调一点 |
[28:31] | – You… – No! I don’t think so. | -你… -不 不可能 |
[28:34] | My whole life is dedicated to toning it up, | 我的整个人生就是为了高调 |
[28:37] | about settling for more. | 为了追求更多 |
[28:39] | More love, more finery, | 更多的爱 更多服饰 |
[28:41] | more jewels, more power, more money. | 更多珠宝 更多权力 更多的钱 |
[28:43] | More, more, more! | 更多 更多 更多 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[28:49] | that you are only able to look upon me with fear | 我只能给你带来恐惧 |
[28:52] | and disappointment. | 和失望 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry | 很遗憾 |
[28:56] | that you won’t allow yourself to see me. | 你不愿给自己机会来见我 |
[29:01] | The pain of your disapproval | 你的否定带给我的痛苦 |
[29:04] | will no longer distract me | 不会再影响我了 |
[29:07] | from going after everything | 我会继续追求 |
[29:10] | I deserve in this world. | 我值得的一切 |
[29:18] | Goodbye, Tasha. | 再见 塔莎 |
[29:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:44] | Ricky, we got a problem. | 瑞奇 有个问题 |
[29:47] | Why am I reading this? You know I can’t read. | 干嘛让我读 你知道我读不下去的 |
[29:52] | Shit, I forgot. | 靠 我忘了 |
[29:53] | It’s Christopher. He’s coming over. | 克里斯托弗来了 |
[29:56] | Hide that shit. | 把东西藏好 |
[29:59] | – Baby. – I love how you have your own keys. | -亲爱的 -你有这里的钥匙真方便啊 |
[30:02] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[30:04] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’ve been better. | -你还好吗 -不算太好 |
[30:06] | Elektra got arrested at work this morning, | 伊莱察今早被捕了 |
[30:08] | so I’m just waiting on the judge to set bail. | 我在等法官确定保释金 |
[30:09] | Man. Okay, I’ll come with you. | 天 到时候我和你一起去 |
[30:11] | No, no, no. I don’t want you to do that. | 不不不 你还是别来了 |
[30:12] | I’m not about to let you walk in a precinct all alone. | 我不能让你一个人进警局 |
[30:15] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[30:16] | It’s probably Papi. He came in straight in from the gym today. | 可能是帕比 他今天直接从健身房来的 |
[30:19] | Nah. | 不 |
[30:21] | It’s coming from in here. | 从这边传出来的 |
[30:22] | Yeah, you know what, it must be a-a rat. | 可能是只老鼠 |
[30:24] | I-I’ll call the exterminator tomorrow. | 我明天联系灭虫队 |
[30:26] | A rat? Baby, it smell like a whole pack of rats died up in this house. | 岂止一只 这味道像是一堆老鼠死在这儿了 |
[30:29] | Elektra wanted me to hold on to a couple -of her things, so… | 伊莱察让我帮她保管一些东西 所以… |
[30:33] | Whoa. Definitely coming from in here. | 就是从这儿传出来的 |
[30:35] | It must be from musty, old ballroom looks. | 肯定是以前那些脏兮兮的舞会道具 |
[30:38] | No, no, no, no, no! Elektra wouldn’t want | 不不不 伊莱察肯定不想 |
[30:39] | you to go through her stuff like that. | 让你碰她的东西 |
[30:42] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:43] | Sometimes I feel like I’ve known you my entire life, | 有时候我觉得我们认识了一辈子 |
[30:45] | and other times I feel like we just met. | 有时候又觉得我们是陌生人 |
[30:46] | – Excuse me? – You’re always keeping me at arm’s length. | -你说什么 -你总是跟我保持距离 |
[30:50] | Look, I know we come from different worlds, | 我知道我们来自不同的世界 |
[30:52] | but I can’t be with someone who won’t let me in. | 但我不能跟一个总是不让我接近的人在一起 |
[30:54] | Well, there are certain things we’re forced to do to survive. | 我们这些人为了生存有很多无奈 |
[30:57] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[30:58] | You got to give me a chance. | 至少给我个机会吧 |
[31:01] | Well, you’re gonna judge me. | 你肯定要批判我的 |
[31:02] | When you told me you were positive, did I run? | 你跟我说你是阳性的时候 我逃了吗 |
[31:04] | – No. – Was I any less interested? | -没 -我对你的兴趣有减少一丝一毫吗 |
[31:09] | Baby, talk to me. What’s up? | 宝贝 告诉我 怎么回事 |
[31:16] | Okay, look, a few years ago, | 好吧 几年前 |
[31:19] | Elektra had a client overdose on her, | 伊莱察有个客户吸毒过量死在她那儿了 |
[31:21] | so she hid him in this trunk so she wouldn’t go to prison | 她就把他装进箱子里 才没被抓进监狱 |
[31:23] | for a crime she didn’t commit. | 根本不是她的错 |
[31:25] | I still have it here because, | 现在放在我这儿是因为 |
[31:27] | well, she’s afraid the cops are gonna search her condo on these new charges. | 她害怕警察因为新指控去搜她家 会发现尸体 |
[31:31] | I don’t understand. Why didn’t she just call the cops? | 我就不懂 她不能直接报警吗 |
[31:33] | Do you have any idea how bad it gets | 你知道我们这样的女人 |
[31:35] | for women like us on these streets? | 在这种情况下有多艰难吗 |
[31:36] | They don’t give a fuck about our lives. | 人们根本不在意我们的死活 |
[31:38] | Hell, not even the people paid to protect us. | 就连本应保护民众的公职人员都是如此 |
[31:41] | The system blames us when it’s the system that fails us. | 明明是法律体系出了问题 却要我们背锅 |
[31:45] | That’s why Elektra didn’t call the cops. | 所以伊莱察才不报警 |
[31:47] | Ain’t nobody got our backs but us. | 没人能帮我们 只有自助 |
[31:49] | Look… | 听我说… |
[31:52] | I’ve been to jail before, Christopher. | 我也进过看守所 克里斯托弗 |
[31:54] | I’ve sat in a cell with men waiting | 也曾经和一群男人关在一起 |
[31:57] | to get their nasty, filthy hands on me, | 他们的脏手就要快碰到我了 |
[32:00] | just like how Elektra is right now. | 伊莱察现在的处境也一样 |
[32:01] | And you know why they didn’t touch me? | 你知道为什么他们最后没碰到我吗 |
[32:04] | Because Elektra showed up in the nick of time to bail me out. | 因为伊莱察及时出现 把我保释出来 |
[32:08] | No questions asked. | 什么也没多问 |
[32:10] | That’s what family does. | 家人就是这样 |
[32:14] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[32:16] | No. Baby, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[32:19] | I didn’t realize how hard it was for y’all. | 我不知道你们处境这么艰难 |
[32:22] | My parents raised me to be cautious of the police, | 我父母一直告诫我小心警察 |
[32:24] | so I understand you not trusting authority. | 所以我理解你不信任政府 |
[32:27] | Hell, I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[32:29] | Got to save yourself. | 你们也得自保 |
[32:32] | But you ain’t got to do that alone no more. | 但你不用再一个人承担了 |
[32:34] | I want to be here for you. | 我会陪着你 |
[32:36] | For all of you. | 陪着你们 |
[32:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:47] | All right. She’ll be right there. | 好 她很快就到 |
[32:51] | Ma! | 妈 |
[32:54] | Judge has set bail. | 法官确定保释金了 |
[32:58] | I got to go to the precinct. | 我得去一趟警局 |
[32:59] | Fuck no. We got to go to the precinct. | 不 我们一起去一趟警局 |
[33:04] | Then we got to get rid of that trunk. | 然后要把箱子解决掉 |
[33:12] | Jackson! You’re good to go. | 杰克逊 你可以走了 |
[33:19] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[33:21] | What are they doing here? | 他们来干嘛 |
[33:22] | Well, the boys helped me move your trunk. | 他们帮我替你搬箱子 |
[33:23] | And Doogie Howser? | 你还叫了天才小医生 |
[33:25] | Christopher? He helped with bail. | 克里斯托弗吗 他帮忙保释的 |
[33:28] | I-I told him. Everything. | 我什么都告诉他了 |
[33:30] | – Why would you do that? – It’s gonna take a team | -为什么啊 -要齐心协力 |
[33:32] | to clear the skeleton out of your closet, Mother. | 帮你毁尸灭迹 妈妈 |
[33:52] | Lulu, survey the closet for jewels. | 露露 搜刮壁柜里的珠宝 |
[33:54] | Anything with a label, bitch. | 所有值钱的东西 姐妹 |
[33:56] | Go to the kitchen, get some garbage bags. | 去厨房拿几个垃圾袋 |
[33:57] | Blanca, Lemar, y’all get the room on the left. | 布兰卡 拉玛 你们去左边的房间 |
[33:59] | Angel and I get the one on the right. | 安吉尔和我去右边这个房间 |
[34:00] | This is not a break-in. | 这又不是入室抢劫 |
[34:03] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[34:04] | I have keys, you dimwit. | 我有钥匙呀 小傻瓜 |
[34:06] | Then what we doing here? | 那我们来这儿干嘛 |
[34:07] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 |
[34:09] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[34:10] | – Bitch. – Are you for real? | -卧槽 -真的假的 |
[34:12] | Would I ever lie to you? | 我骗过你们吗 |
[34:13] | This is our new home. | 这就是我们的新家 |
[34:16] | You all deserve only the best. | 你们都值得最好的 |
[34:18] | Well, the best ain’t free. | 好东西都不免费 |
[34:19] | So how you paying for all this? | 这些你怎么买下来的 |
[34:20] | That is a mother’s concern. | 这是妈妈需要关心的问题 |
[34:22] | Your concern is to snag all the trophies at the balls. | 你们只要考虑如何在舞会上横扫大奖 |
[34:25] | I want us to be legendary. | 我们要成为一代传奇 |
[34:27] | Well, we can do that, bitch. | 这还不是小菜一碟 |
[34:29] | In that case, welcome home, children. | 既然如此 欢迎回家 孩子们 |
[35:04] | You coming out the closet again? | 你又从壁柜里爬出来的吗[出柜] |
[35:07] | No, I was… I was just exploring. | 不 我… 我只是看看 |
[35:11] | Don’t this seem all too good to be true? | 你不觉得现在好得不真实了吗 |
[35:13] | Your high-strung ass needs to relax. | 你悬着的心也该放下了 |
[35:16] | We on the come up. | 我们日子越过越好了 |
[35:17] | Celebrate, y’all! Celebrate! We home, y’all! | 举杯庆祝 我们到家了 各位 |
[35:21] | We home! | 我们到家了 |
[35:23] | Celebrate! | 干杯 |
[35:32] | So, we just gonna dump a body in the river | 所以 我们就往河里抛尸 |
[35:34] | and hope nobody sees us? | 祈祷没有目击者 |
[35:35] | No body, no crime, right? | 无尸无罪 对吧 |
[35:36] | We’re not dumping him in the river. | 不是往河里抛尸 |
[35:39] | We’re giving him a burial at sea. | 我们要把他海葬了 |
[35:40] | This is how we get caught. | 我们会被抓的 |
[35:42] | We’ve taken the necessary precautions. | 我们做好了预防措施 |
[35:45] | No one’s getting caught. | 没人会被抓 |
[35:46] | What if we are, Billy Dee Williams? | 如果被抓了呢 比利·迪·威廉姆斯 |
[35:47] | I could go to prison for the rest of my life, | 我可能一辈子都得蹲局子了 |
[35:49] | and all of you will be accomplices. | 你们都是共犯 |
[35:51] | All right, Mama. It’s a risk we willing to take for family, right? | 好啦 妈妈 为了家人我们都愿意冒这个险 |
[35:54] | We don’t have to go through with it. | 我们也不是非要一条道走到黑 |
[35:56] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你真要这么干吗 |
[36:06] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[36:35] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[36:44] | Papi, help him get that. | 帕比 去搭把手 |
[36:50] | You okay? Hey, hey. | 你没事吧 |
[36:59] | Come on. Come on, we almost at the water. | 快点 快点 马上就到水边了 |
[37:03] | Damn, man, this shit stink. | 妈的 臭死了 |
[37:05] | It’s the runoff from the sewage treatment plant. | 这是污水处理厂的排水口 |
[37:08] | The microbes and the bacteria in the water | 水里的微生物和细菌 |
[37:11] | will eat away at all the contents. | 会慢慢吞噬尸体 |
[37:19] | Anyone else feel weird burying this guy in a lake of shit? | 把这家伙沉在一湖粪水里 没人觉得奇怪吗 |
[37:21] | Let’s just get it over with. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[37:26] | Look, you didn’t make him take those drugs. | 听着 你没有强迫他吸毒 |
[37:28] | You just happened to be there. | 你只是恰好在场 |
[37:32] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[37:33] | He has a grave, you know. | 他有块墓 |
[37:35] | In Westchester. | 在韦斯切斯特 |
[37:37] | His family buried some of his effects there | 他家人在那儿埋了些他的东西 |
[37:39] | so they’d have someplace to visit. | 有个地方去悼念 |
[37:42] | How you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:43] | It was in the papers. | 报纸上写的 |
[37:45] | I scoured them every day for anything about him. | 我每天都把报纸翻个遍 找他的相关消息 |
[37:50] | You’re doing him a service | 你也为他做了件好事 |
[37:51] | by giving his body a place to rest. | 给他尸身找了安息之地 |
[37:54] | I guess we’ll all be laid to rest in peace one day. | 我们也终会于宁静中安息 |
[38:00] | With this act, you give me peace. | 你今天帮我获得了安宁 |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:06] | I won’t forget this gift. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[38:09] | One I’m sure he’d say I don’t deserve. | 尽管这位逝者必然不愿我安宁 |
[38:16] | Toss him in. | 把他扔下去 |
[38:21] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:37] | My bad. You want the last one? | 怪我 你想要最后一个吗 |
[38:38] | No, I appreciate it. You can have it. | 没事 谢谢 你吃吧 |
[38:40] | I mean, if you want it… | 如果你想吃… |
[38:41] | No, you-you can take it. That’s you. | 不 你吃吧 归你了 |
[38:42] | Yeah? ‘Cause we could split it. | 是吗 我们可以平分 |
[38:43] | We can. You like… | 可以的 你喜欢… |
[38:46] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[38:50] | What are you two conspiring? | 你们俩谋划什么呢 |
[38:52] | No secrets, remember? | 不能有秘密 记得吗 |
[38:56] | I-I just got a message from a college friend. | 我 我刚收到了大学朋友发来的信息 |
[38:58] | He works with the assistant district attorney. | 他和助理地方检察官共事 |
[39:00] | I’m supposed to be impressed? | 我是该夸你厉害吗 |
[39:02] | I called in a favor. | 我找他帮了个忙 |
[39:04] | The charges against you have been dropped. | 针对你的控告都已经撤销了 |
[39:09] | I had no idea she would drag you into this mess. | 我不知道她会把你扯进来 |
[39:12] | This is truly too much. | 实在有些过分了 |
[39:15] | Elektra. Wait! | 伊莱察 等等 |
[39:18] | Ain’t it good that you got her off? | 你帮她脱罪 这不好吗 |
[39:20] | That’s what I thought. | 我也不懂 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:26] | He shouldn’t have done that. | 他不该帮忙的 |
[39:27] | I called you, not your boyfriend. | 我是向你求助 而不是你男朋友 |
[39:30] | I refuse to be beholden to any man. | 我才不想欠男人的人情 |
[39:33] | Okay, first of all, Christopher’s not just some man. | 好吧 首先 克里斯托弗不是什么陌生男人 |
[39:36] | He’s my man, and I can assure you | 他是我男人 你大可放心 |
[39:37] | that I did the heavy lifting. | 事情主要还是我做的 |
[39:39] | How will I ever repay him? Or you? | 我要怎么回报他 回报你 |
[39:42] | You owe me nothing. | 你不欠我什么 |
[39:43] | It’s actually the other way around. | 相反 是我欠你的 |
[39:46] | I know what you did for us all them years ago. | 我知道你多年前为我们做了什么 |
[39:48] | And without you, none of us would be here. | 没有你 就没有今天的我们 |
[39:52] | From the clothes we wore that night, | 小到我们那晚的着装 |
[39:54] | to the apartment you got us so that we had a place in this world. | 大到你为我们安排的公寓 让我们有安身之处 |
[39:59] | All of it was because of what you sacrificed. | 这些都得益于你的付出 |
[40:02] | I know you sold all your things in your trunk for us, too. | 我知道你为了我们 把箱子里的东西都卖了 |
[40:21] | Ma, your sacrifice showed me that all of this stuff… | 妈 你的牺牲让我意识到… |
[40:25] | The finery, the trophies, the glory… | 华服 奖杯 荣耀… |
[40:29] | All of it don’t matter if you don’t have a family to share it with. | 如果没有家人分享 这些都毫无意义 |
[40:32] | It’s the people that matter most. | 身边的人才是最重要的 |
[40:34] | And even though you are a royal pain in my ass… | 就算你再怎么烦人 |
[40:39] | you’re my people. | 也是我的亲人 |
[40:42] | Baby girl, | 小甜心 |
[40:44] | I’ve done a lot of wrong in my life. | 我这辈子做了不少错事 |
[40:48] | But with you, daughter, | 但是有你这个女儿 |
[40:50] | I know I got at least one thing right. | 我知道我至少做对了一件事 |
[40:53] | Good. Now dry these tears and let’s celebrate the fact | 好 现在擦干眼泪来庆祝吧 |
[40:56] | that you ain’t got nothing to hide no more and the fact | 你不需要再躲躲藏藏了 而且 |
[40:58] | that your daughter just got accepted into nursing school. | 你女儿被护理学院录取了 |
[41:01] | – What?! – Yep. | -什么 -没错 |
[41:03] | Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! | 怎么不早点告诉我 |
[41:05] | Ma, you was locked up. . | 妈 你之前在局子里呢 |
[41:07] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[41:13] | Do you know why I named us “Abundance”? | 你知道为什么我们家族叫阿班邓斯吗 |
[41:13] | 富足 | |
[41:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:17] | Because with all of you at my side, | 因为有你们在我身边 |
[41:20] | I finally had everything. | 我终于有了一切 |
[41:23] | A purpose, a mission, a family. | 决心 使命 还有家庭 |
[41:28] | Love. | 以及爱 |
[41:31] | Do you remember when the new children walked a ball | 你还记不记得我们作为新人第一次 |
[41:34] | as a house for the first time? | 以家族的名义参加舞会 |
[41:40] | I honestly don’t know what to say. | 我真的无话可说了 |
[41:42] | I know this is a late-night category, | 我知道这是个深夜主题 |
[41:44] | I know it is 3:00 a.m. in the morning, | 我也知道现在是凌晨3点 |
[41:48] | and we are all craving rest, | 大家都想休息了 |
[41:50] | but this is a good category. | 但这是个好主题 |
[41:53] | A category for the creatives. | 是个有创造性的主题 |
[41:55] | And House of Capricorn, I swear fore God, | 而卡普里考恩之家 我对天发誓 |
[41:58] | you have disappointed me. | 你们让我失望了 |
[42:02] | The category is Once Upon a Time, | 主题是”童话” |
[42:05] | not Prom Night Massacre! | 不是”舞会谋杀事件” |
[42:08] | And what is this?! | 还有这算什么 |
[42:10] | What is this with craft store cellophane wigs? | 这是工艺商店买的玻璃纸假发吗 |
[42:13] | Are you trying to fly away from your shame, Miss Capri? | 你是想从自己的羞愧之中飞走吗 卡普里小姐 |
[42:17] | I’m Tinker Bell, bitch! | 我是叮当小仙女 贱人 |
[42:20] | Judges, your scores. | 评委请亮分 |
[42:22] | Six, | 六分 |
[42:23] | six, five, four, | 六分 五分 四分 |
[42:27] | and for Tinker Bell Hell… | 魔鬼小叮当的分数是… |
[42:29] | six. | 六分 |
[42:30] | Disastrous. | 灾难 |
[42:32] | That’s it? I’m done? | 就这 结束了吗 |
[42:34] | It’s time to wrap this shit up in more ways than one. | 是时候收场了 干脆以后别开了吧 |
[42:37] | What? | 什么 |
[42:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:40] | All right, well, I take that back. | 好的 我收回我的话 |
[42:42] | There is some news, children. | 有新闻了 孩子们 |
[42:45] | The legend, Elektra, | 传说中的伊莱察 |
[42:47] | apparently, is pregnant tonight | 显然 今晚又怀孕了 |
[42:51] | with some new children! | 带来了她的新孩子 |
[42:55] | Walking in the Once Upon a Time category, | 并且即将登场今晚的童话走秀 |
[42:59] | The House of Abundance! | 阿班邓斯之家 |
[43:04] | Shit. | 我去 |
[43:05] | Is that ballroom regular Lulu | 是舞池常驻嘉宾 露露 |
[43:08] | serving us Rapunzel realness? | 长发公主亲临现场了吗 |
[43:13] | Yes, honey, it is! | 是的 亲爱的 没错 |
[43:15] | It is! | 没错 |
[43:17] | And, as a bonus, | 附加表演 |
[43:19] | her très tresses are being held aloft | 她的长发被人抬起 |
[43:23] | by Prince Charming | 是白马王子 |
[43:24] | and the Cunty Hunty Huntsman, | 还有阴险狡诈的猎人 |
[43:28] | as one does when preparing for a ball. | 准备舞会的时候就该有点心机 |
[43:32] | And who do we have here, | 看看是谁大驾光临了 |
[43:34] | serving us Brigitte Nielsen realness? | 是布里吉特·尼尔森吗 |
[43:37] | Is it Red Sonja? | 是神剑女王吗 |
[43:40] | No, motherfuckers! It’s Little Red Riding Hood! | 都不是 是他妈的小红帽 |
[43:46] | Yes, I do believe it is. She has a sword, darlings. | 我觉得是的 她还有剑呢 亲爱的 |
[43:50] | Wait a minute. Is this a stunt on a virgin walk? | 等等 第一次走秀就有表演吗 |
[43:57] | Shit. | 我去 |
[44:01] | Gory, but I like it. | 真血腥 但我喜欢 |
[44:04] | What’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[44:05] | What is next? | 下一个是谁 |
[44:07] | No. No. I don’t believe this. | 不 不 难以置信 |
[44:11] | It’s Sleeping Beauty | 是睡美人 |
[44:14] | with a goddamned mattress attached to her back! | 背后还带着个床垫 |
[44:19] | This is how a bitch gets her beauty sleep, honey. | 她就是这样睡美容觉的 亲爱的 |
[44:21] | You just drop down and get your 40 winks | 直接倒在地上 稍微打个盹 |
[44:24] | and then rise and shine the next day | 第二天起来也能闪耀四方 |
[44:28] | move on to the next prince. | 寻找下一位王子 |
[44:30] | That’s right, bitch! | 没错 小婊子 |
[44:32] | Still talking back. | 还跟我对话呢 |
[44:33] | Who’s next? | 下一位是谁 |
[44:37] | She’s coy. | 她很腼腆 |
[44:38] | The fairest of them all. | 世界上最美丽的女人 |
[44:41] | Miss Snow White. | 白雪公主小姐 |
[44:43] | And she is not eating the poison apples. | 她才不吃毒苹果呢 |
[44:46] | She’s making you eat them. | 她要你们吃 |
[44:49] | Another stunt. | 又有表演 |
[44:51] | Well done. | 做得不错 |
[44:53] | Work, bitch! Work! | 浪起来 小贱人 浪起来 |
[44:55] | I’m loving it! | 正中我心 |
[44:57] | I believe it’s the final reveal! | 压轴好戏来了 |
[45:02] | The new mother herself. | 家母本人 |
[45:06] | She has arrived! | 降临现场 |
[45:09] | The Evil Queen is revealed! | 毒皇后展露了真面目 |
[45:13] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[45:15] | There she is, | 她来了 |
[45:16] | as only she could play it. | 只有她才能演绎这个角色 |
[45:20] | Malevolent. | 凶狠的 |
[45:23] | Wicked beauty. | 邪恶的美人 |
[45:25] | I pity the princess | 我怜悯公主 |
[45:27] | who crosses this bitch. | 竟然惹恼了她 |
[45:30] | Look how beautiful. | 看她多美啊 |
[45:32] | Work! That’s how you do it, motherfuckers. | 浪起来 走秀就他妈该是这样的 |
[45:35] | And now the moment. | 那么现在 |
[45:37] | Judges, your scores. | 评委 请亮分 |
[45:39] | Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. | 十分 十分 十分 十分 十分 |
[45:44] | Across the board, bitch. | 全部满分 |
[45:48] | Come on and get this trophy, girl. | 来领奖杯 姐妹 |
[45:50] | Speak life, honey! Speak life into the building, bitch! | 亲爱的 你像上帝一样拯救了这场舞会 |
[45:54] | We are… | 我们是… |
[45:56] | The House of Abundance! | 阿班邓斯之家 |
[46:00] | Yes, you are, bitch! | 没错 你们就是 |
[46:02] | You go all the way to the end of the story. | 你们能在故事中笑到最后 |
[46:05] | All the way to the end of the fairy tale, girl. | 在童话中取得了最终的胜利 |
[46:11] | I have great news. | 有个天大的好消息 |
[46:13] | My precious daughter is going to be a nurse! | 我亲爱的女儿要成为一名护士了 |
[46:17] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[46:18] | Babe, you got in? | 亲爱的 你被录取了吗 |
[46:19] | – This morning. – No, come on, | -今早刚收到通知 -快 |
[46:20] | we got to celebrate. You got champagne? | 我们得庆祝庆祝 这有香槟吗 |
[46:22] | Well, you know, I do have a bottle of Boone’s Farm Tickle Pink in the ‘frigerator. | 冰箱里还有一瓶布恩农庄的玫瑰葡萄酒 |
[46:24] | Damn skippy! | 太好了 |
[46:27] | When did you find out? | 什么时候收到的通知 |
[46:28] | – I found out this morning. – Congratulations. | -我今早收到的 -恭喜 |
[46:30] | – Thank you, baby. Thank you. – I’m so happy. | -谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢 -我真是太高兴了 |
[46:31] | – You’re doing your thing. – I’m just trying to. | -你在追求自己的梦想 -我在努力 |
[46:34] | Got some right here. | 酒来了 |
[46:35] | I’m trying my best still. | 我会尽力做到最好 |
[46:38] | For my future stepdaddy. | 敬我未来的继父 |
[46:41] | – You talking that noise. – That’s-that’s all. | -别乱说话 -没事 |
[46:43] | – He talking that noise. – It’s all right. Let him talk that noise. | -他又乱说话呢 -没事 让他说吧 |
[46:48] | To family. | 敬家人 |
[46:49] | – To family. – To family. | -敬家人 -敬家人 |