时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | He’s like an animal. | 他就像一只野兽 |
[00:15] | Always eating. | 总是在吃 |
[00:18] | Stuffing himself. | 把自己塞满 |
[00:21] | Like one of those tusky-teeth pigs | 就像长着獠牙的猪 |
[00:25] | snuffling through garbage. | 在垃圾堆里拱 |
[00:33] | He goes up 9:00, 9:30, so… | 他9点到9点半在 所以 |
[00:35] | any time after that. | 除那之外的时间都行 |
[00:39] | I get you the layout… | 我给你布局图 |
[00:41] | alarm geography, | 警报地点 |
[00:44] | safe combination. | 暗码锁 |
[00:47] | I’m unconscious in the kitchen. | 我在厨房不省人事 |
[00:52] | Head bleeding from… however you want to do it. | 头部出血 你想在哪出血都行 |
[00:57] | Then upstairs, to the safe, he startles you, | 然后上楼到保险箱处 你会被他吓一跳 |
[01:00] | and, uh… | 然后… |
[01:02] | Azoy gait es. | 就那样吧 |
[01:04] | I’m not killing your husband, Dany, okay? | 我不会杀了你丈夫的 丹尼 好吗 |
[01:05] | Drop it. | 放弃吧 |
[01:14] | So? | 那么 |
[01:15] | You have something for me? | 你要给我什么 |
[01:20] | What the hell is Grail Industries, anyway? | 圣杯工业到底是什么 |
[01:24] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[01:25] | Yeah, it says right here… | 对 这里说了… |
[01:27] | “Property of Grail In–“ | “圣杯工业…” |
[01:28] | None of our business is what. | 都不关我们的事 |
[01:30] | Give. | 给我 |
[01:35] | And for me? | 那我呢 |
[01:39] | Dany. | 丹尼 |
[01:49] | Last known address. | 最后已知地址 |
[02:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:15] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:22] | That was the day, Dany… | 就是那天 丹尼… |
[02:25] | for me. | 对我来说 |
[02:27] | For Jesse and me. | 对杰西和我来说 |
[02:31] | That’s the day it all turned bad. | 就是那天一切都变糟了 |
[02:40] | And someone’s gotta pay. | 总有人要付出代价 |
[02:53] | 休斯敦 | |
[03:10] | Oh! Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[03:13] | Oh, God! Somebody help me! | 老天 快来人救救我 |
[03:16] | No, no. No, no! | 不不不 |
[03:18] | No! | 不 |
[03:49] | What you wanted, yes? | 是你要的东西 对吗 |
[03:53] | I told you my girl was good. | 我说了 我的姑娘很厉害 |
[05:11] | Something got loose. | 有东西跑了 |
[05:13] | We don’t know how. | 我们不知道怎么回事 |
[05:15] | It ended up here. | 似乎到了这里 |
[05:17] | We’re not sure why. | 我们不知道为什么 |
[05:20] | What we do know is that our work is dangerous. | 我们只知道我们的工作很危险 |
[05:23] | Men have died. | 有人死了 |
[05:24] | If we fail, if our mission is unsuccessful… | 如果我们失败 如果我们的任务不成功… |
[05:29] | Many more dead will follow. | 会有更多的人死 |
[05:32] | Dear Lord. | 老天爷 |
[05:34] | You have to understand that we work undercover. | 你必须明白我们是卧底 |
[05:36] | This is important. | 这点很重要 |
[05:38] | Don’t tell anyone. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[05:41] | And leave us alone. | 你走吧 |
[05:46] | If we need anything, we’ll call. | 有需要我们会打电话的 |
[05:48] | When you… | 你们… |
[05:50] | When you say “Got loose”… | 你说”跑了” |
[05:52] | are you talking about a prisoner? | 指的是囚犯吗 |
[05:54] | Is this an escaped lunatic sort of situation? | 是有疯子逃出来了吗 |
[05:56] | – No, no. – That’s right. | -不是 -没错 |
[06:00] | In a way, that’s right. | 从某种意义上来说 这没错 |
[06:04] | Dear Lord. | 老天爷 |
[06:05] | We’ll call if we need anything. | 有需要我们会打电话的 |
[06:24] | El Paso Gazette. | 埃尔帕索报纸上登的 |
[06:27] | Young family in Indiana | 一对印第安纳的年轻夫妻 |
[06:29] | take their children to an amusement park. | 带他们的孩子去游乐园 |
[06:32] | Three kids. | 三个孩子 |
[06:33] | They’d been there for about an hour, playing, having fun. | 他们在那待了一个小时 玩得很开心 |
[06:37] | Parents turned around, one of the kids is gone. | 父母一转头的功夫 一个孩子不见了 |
[06:40] | The little one. | 最小的那个 |
[06:42] | The parents is frantic. | 父母急疯了 |
[06:44] | So they leave the two older kids | 所以他们把那两个年长的孩子 |
[06:46] | with this fella sellin’ pretzels. | 交给卖椒盐卷饼的小贩照看 |
[06:48] | And they go in search. | 就去找小儿子了 |
[06:50] | About a half-hour, they found him. | 半小时后 他们找到了他 |
[06:52] | He was cryin’ his eyes out | 他在旋转茶杯 |
[06:53] | over by the spinnin’ teacups or some such. | 之类的地方边上嚎啕大哭 |
[06:56] | Well, the parents was ecstatic. | 父母乐坏了 |
[06:57] | They was full of “Thank yous,” “Praise the Lords.” | 不停地说”谢谢” “感谢上帝” |
[06:59] | Celebratory ice cream for everybody. | 为了庆祝给每个人买了个冰淇淋 |
[07:03] | However… | 不过… |
[07:05] | the other two kids… | 另外两个孩子… |
[07:09] | took three days to find the one, | 花了三天才找到一个 |
[07:11] | naked, stuffed in a drainage ditch down by the interstate. | 全身赤裸 被塞在州际公路的排水沟里 |
[07:17] | And the hard part in this | 作为执法人员 |
[07:18] | from a law-enforcement perspective | 最让我难以接受的是 |
[07:21] | was the old man. | 竟然是那个老人 |
[07:25] | He worked in that park for 30 years sellin’ pretzels. | 他在公园里卖了三十多年的椒盐卷饼 |
[07:28] | Never a single complaint or incident. | 从来没人投诉他 也没出过什么事 |
[07:36] | That third baby, they never found at all. | 他们再也没找到第三个孩子 |
[07:43] | This world. | 这个世界啊 |
[07:47] | What you think? | 你怎么看 |
[07:48] | I think we’re running out of time. | 我觉得我们没时间了 |
[07:50] | I think we need to try again. | 我觉得我们得再试试 |
[07:53] | Just try again? | 只是再试试吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:58] | With the can? | 用那个罐子吗 |
[08:00] | You sure it’s there? | 你确定在那里吗 |
[08:12] | It’s there. | 在那里 |
[08:15] | So we wait until dark. | 那我们等到晚上 |
[08:19] | Find the preacher, try again. | 找到传教士 再试试 |
[08:28] | Only this time… | 只不过这一次 |
[08:30] | no surprises. | 别搞出什么惊喜了 |
[08:49] | So, he came by early this morning, like I said. | 正如我所说 他今早来过 |
[08:54] | Didn’t call ahead, just showed up at my door. | 没提前打电话给我 突然出现的 |
[08:56] | He should’ve called. | 他应该先打个电话的 |
[08:57] | He’d clearly been drinking, no surprise there. | 他肯定是喝多了 毋庸置疑 |
[09:00] | He asked to be alone and pray with her. | 他要我回避 让他单独和她一起祈祷 |
[09:02] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[09:04] | He was in there a few minutes, then ran off without a word. | 他在里面待了几分钟 然后一句话都没说就跑了 |
[09:07] | When I went in, she was this. | 我进来后 她就这样了 |
[09:09] | Stop it, Jack! | 别玩了 杰克 |
[09:13] | He told me something would happen. | 他告诉过我会有事发生 |
[09:16] | When he came before? | 他之前来的时候 |
[09:19] | I was rude. | 我对他很粗鲁 |
[09:21] | After everything, it’s been hard to believe again, | 发生了这么多事 很难再信仰了 |
[09:25] | but he was right. | 但他说得没错 |
[09:28] | Look at my baby now. | 看看我孩子现在的样子 |
[09:31] | I don’t know what it means, | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[09:32] | but it sure feels like something, doesn’t it? | 但是感觉肯定有事 对吧 |
[09:37] | It sure does. | 是的 |
[09:39] | Mom? Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[09:48] | Mom usually walks me to the bus. | 一般是妈妈送我上巴士 |
[09:52] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[09:54] | You and I are gonna talk. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[10:01] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[10:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[10:15] | Come over here. | 到这边来 |
[10:28] | I never should have gone to Preacher. | 我不该去找传教士的 |
[10:32] | – I’m really sorry. – L-Listen, uh… | -我很抱歉 -听着… |
[10:39] | Whatever you think you hear sometimes… | 不管你觉得你隔着墙 |
[10:44] | …through the bedroom walls, whatever… | 听到了些什么 不管… |
[10:52] | Look, I don’t hurt your mom. | 听着 我没有伤害你妈妈 |
[10:56] | I do, but sh– | 我有 但是她… |
[11:01] | Grown-ups are complicated. | 大人的世界很复杂 |
[11:05] | So just… | 所以… |
[11:11] | I love your mom. | 我爱你妈妈 |
[11:21] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:25] | Douggie Amsterdam… | 道吉·阿姆斯特丹 |
[11:28] | was going around saying Preacher sucker-punched you | 到处说传教士揍了你一顿 |
[11:32] | and made you make a weird sound. | 把你揍得怪叫 |
[11:36] | Everybody was laughing, so I made him take it back. | 大家都笑话你 所以我逼他收回那些话 |
[11:39] | And I kicked his ass. | 我揍了他一顿 |
[11:41] | Like, bad. | 狠狠揍了一顿 |
[11:43] | And I made him cry. | 把他揍哭了 |
[11:45] | Good. | 好 |
[11:47] | W-we’re gonna miss the bus. | 我们要错过巴士了 |
[11:52] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:57] | Hey, what’s your name, sweetie? | 你叫什么名字 小甜心 |
[11:59] | Uh, duh! That’s Janey! | 行了 那是詹妮 |
[12:02] | Is this your first day, Janey? | 今天是你来学校的第一天吗 詹妮 |
[12:03] | More like her 900th day. | 是她第九百天才对 |
[12:07] | Aw, Janey, looks like Mr. Creepy Weirdo | 詹妮 看样子可怕怪人先生 |
[12:09] | forgot all about you. | 把你忘得一干二净了 |
[12:17] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[12:18] | – It’s bunny man! – Who said that?! | -小兔男来了 -谁说的 |
[12:20] | – Squeal like a bunny! – Shut up! | -叫起来像只小兔子 -闭嘴 |
[12:21] | Yeah! Come on! Make the noise! | 是啊 来嘛 学学兔子叫 |
[12:23] | Come on! Make the noise! | 来嘛 学学兔子叫 |
[12:25] | Come on! Squeal like a bunny! | 来嘛 像兔子那样尖叫 |
[12:31] | All right, knock-knock. Bloody knocking, quit it. | 行了 敲个没完没了的 快停下 |
[12:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:55] | – What are you doing? – Ooh, Jesus! | -你在干什么 -妈呀 |
[12:58] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那样 |
[12:59] | Did you not hear me knocking? | 你没听见我敲门吗 |
[13:01] | Was that you? | 那是你干的吗 |
[13:02] | D-Delivery dropped that off over an hour ago. | 送灵的一个多小时前就把那送来了 |
[13:05] | You’re taking the van and handling this, right? | 你会去把面包车开来处理好这件事的 对吗 |
[13:08] | I’m on it. | 我这就动手 |
[13:09] | Don’t look very on it. | 你看着不像是要动手的样子啊 |
[13:10] | No? | 不像吗 |
[13:13] | This is my “very on it” outfit. | 这是我”绝对要动手”衣服 |
[13:16] | Seen Jesse? | 看见杰西了吗 |
[13:18] | Supposed to see him in an hour. | 我本来应该在一小时后和他见面的 |
[13:19] | But you couldn’t wait. | 但你等不及了 |
[13:24] | The van keys are in the closet. | 面包车的钥匙在柜子里 |
[13:25] | I look forward to having you do something helpful. | 我很期望你能做些有用的事 |
[13:43] | Oh, so pretty | 她真美丽 |
[13:45] | I first laid my eyes on sweet Molly Malone | 当我第一次看到甜美的茉莉·马隆 |
[13:51] | and she – | 而她 |
[13:57] | wheeled her wheelbarrow | 推着她的手推车 |
[14:06] | Is that you, Padre? | 是你吗 牧师 |
[14:09] | I’ve been wonderin’ where you were. | 我之前还在想你到哪去了呢 |
[14:13] | I wasn’t — I wasn’t stealing the communion wine there. | 我刚刚不是…我不是在偷圣餐酒 |
[14:15] | I just — I was only getting the keys, you know, | 我只是…我只是去拿钥匙的 |
[14:16] | for what’s his name’s coffin. | 为了搬那个不知道是谁的棺材 |
[14:19] | I was gonna drive down there, take care of that. | 我本打算开车过去 处理好这件事的 |
[14:23] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[14:30] | Are you all right, mate? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[14:40] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[15:15] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和登记证 |
[15:20] | Any idea how fast you were going? | 知道自己刚刚的速度吗 |
[15:23] | Well, you stopped me, so I’m guessing too fast. | 既然你把我拦下了 我猜我超速了 |
[15:27] | 115 in a 55 is too fast, yeah. | 限速55你开到了115 的确太快了 |
[15:33] | What kind of name is Marnie Pomerantz? | 玛妮·波莫兰茨是什么鬼名字 |
[15:37] | Hungarian. | 匈牙利名 |
[15:39] | You don’t look Hungarian to me. | 我看着你不像是匈牙利人啊 |
[15:41] | Well, what do I look like, then, to you? | 那在你看来我像是什么 |
[15:44] | You look like a violator of Texas Statute Section 545.401. | 像一个违反了得州法规第545条401款的人 |
[15:49] | That’s reckless driving. | 你是在危险驾驶 |
[15:50] | – Oh, man! – So I’m gonna need you to step out. | -天呐 -所以我需要你下车 |
[15:51] | I need to detain you and impound the vehicle. | 我得拘留你 并且扣押你的车 |
[15:56] | Ma’am, did you hear me? | 女士 你听到我说话了吗 |
[15:58] | I need you to step out. | 我需要你下车 |
[15:59] | Yes, I’m sorry, officer. | 好的 抱歉 警官 |
[16:00] | May I just grab my coat and purse? | 我能拿上我的外套和钱包吗 |
[16:07] | Girls cry a lot, I bet, in situations like these. | 我猜在这种情况下大多数女孩子会哭吧 |
[16:11] | Don’t worry. I — I’m not gonna cry. | 别担心 我不会哭的 |
[16:14] | So stupid. | 太傻了 |
[16:15] | Never works anyway, does it? | 反正都没用的 是不是 |
[16:20] | It’s kind of sexist, you know? | 这有点性别歧视 是吧 |
[16:21] | When you think about it. | 你想想看 |
[16:24] | Where’d you serve? | 你在哪里服的兵役 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | Where’d you serve? | 你在哪里服的兵役 |
[16:28] | Oh. Yeah, uh… | 是啊… |
[16:32] | Helmand. Kandahar. | 赫尔曼德省 坎大哈 |
[16:34] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[16:35] | Heck of a place over there, huh? | 那地方真够呛的啊 |
[16:37] | For the Joes, it was. Not for me. | 对美国兵而言 的确 但我还好 |
[16:39] | I-I was just up there in my Apache shootin’ Hajjis. | 我在那里只是待在阿帕奇直升机里射杀朝圣者 |
[16:45] | Can I say why I was going too fast? | 我能和你解释下我为什么超速吗 |
[16:47] | I’m not trying to get out of anything, I just… | 我不是想脱罪什么的 我只是… |
[16:50] | just explain. | 想解释下 |
[16:53] | I have a friend… | 我有个朋友 |
[16:55] | started going down a wrong road a while back. | 前段时间走上了邪路 |
[16:58] | I mean, really wrong, | 真的很糟糕的那种 |
[17:00] | like really bad life decisions. | 做了些很差劲的选择 |
[17:04] | I tried to help. | 我试着帮他 |
[17:06] | Beat sense in his big, stupid head, but… | 教训他那个大蠢货 但是 |
[17:10] | I haven’t been able to get through to him. | 我一直没能说服他 |
[17:13] | Till today. | 直到今天 |
[17:16] | And I know speeding’s wrong. | 我知道超速不对 |
[17:18] | It’s dangerous and it’s wrong and it’s against the law. | 超速很危险 还违法了 |
[17:23] | But I’m sorry, and I probably shouldn’t say this, but… | 我很抱歉 也许我不该这么说的 但是 |
[17:28] | I’d break a hundred damn laws | 只要能让他重回正轨 |
[17:29] | if it’d get this guy back on track. | 就算违法一百次我也心甘情愿 |
[17:32] | Excuse my cussin’, officer. I’m sorry. | 请原谅我口不择言 警官 对不起 |
[17:38] | You sure he’s worth it? | 你确定他值得你这样做吗 |
[17:42] | I really wish he weren’t. | 真希望他不值得 |
[17:54] | Slow down. | 开慢点 |
[17:55] | This ol’ boy knows what’s good for him, | 这家伙知道什么才是对他好的 |
[17:58] | he’ll wait for you. | 他会等你的 |
[18:03] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[18:05] | Look at me cryin’. | 看看我 我竟然哭了 |
[18:10] | This is 64. | 这里是64号 |
[18:11] | I’m clear. | 没事了 |
[18:29] | Hop. | 跳 |
[18:34] | Sing me some Johnny Cash. | 给我唱两首约翰尼·卡什的歌 |
[18:36] | Me some Johnny Cash | 两首约翰尼·卡什的歌 |
[18:40] | Hop and tell me a secret. | 边跳边告诉我一个秘密 |
[18:42] | I like Justin Bieber. Shite! | 我喜欢贾斯汀·比伯 见鬼 |
[18:46] | Hop and tell me the governor of Texas. | 边跳边告诉我得克萨斯的州长是谁 |
[18:48] | Bloody Chuck Norris. I don’t know that. | 查克·诺里斯吗 我不知道 |
[18:53] | Box. | 拳击 |
[18:58] | Faster. | 快点 |
[19:01] | Faster. | 快点 |
[19:03] | Faster! | 再快点 |
[19:05] | Fly! | 飞 |
[19:11] | Shit. Cass? | 见鬼 卡西 |
[19:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:16] | It’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[19:20] | 坤卡侬 肉与力量 | |
[20:17] | Now… | 现在 |
[20:18] | there are three possible explanations here — | 你这种情况有三种可能的原因 |
[20:21] | Number one, John Travolta, you know the movie | 第一种 约翰·特拉沃尔塔 |
[20:24] | where he gets his power from a brain tumor. | 那个电影里 他从脑瘤中获取力量 |
[20:26] | Number two, Jason Bourne gets his power | 第二种 杰森·伯恩 |
[20:28] | from a secret government agency. | 他从政府秘密机构里获取力量 |
[20:30] | Or, and it’s the least likely, | 还有最不可能的一种 |
[20:31] | but it’s my favorite scenario, you’re a Jedi. | 但这种是我的最爱 你是绝地武士 |
[20:35] | Now, assumin’ it’s not number one… | 假设你不是第一种 |
[20:40] | …how unbelievably stoked are we, huh? | 那我们得多兴奋啊 对吧 |
[20:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:53] | Not very stoked at all, it might seem. | 也许这并不太让人兴奋 |
[21:00] | How long have you had it, do you think? | 你什么时候有这能力的 你想想 |
[21:03] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[21:07] | Maybe longer. | 或许更久之前 |
[21:11] | I’ve been feeling different. | 我一直觉得自己不太对劲 |
[21:12] | How different? Different how? | 怎么不对劲 怎么不对劲 |
[21:15] | What? | 什么 |
[21:17] | Well, what does it feel like? | 那是种什么感觉 |
[21:21] | Well, it’s crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[21:22] | I know all kinds of crazy, all right? | 疯狂分很多种的好吗 |
[21:24] | Just… | 就 |
[21:27] | tell me how it feels. | 给我具体形容一下那种感觉 |
[21:29] | It feels like… | 那感觉就像是 |
[21:33] | there’s a big blender in my gut. | 我肚子里有个很大的搅拌器 |
[21:37] | And inside that blender, there’s everything. | 而搅拌器内包罗万象 |
[21:42] | Love… | 爱 |
[21:44] | hate… | 恨 |
[21:46] | fire, ice… | 火 冰 |
[21:49] | polonium, ice cream, tarantulas — everything. | 钋 冰激凌 狼蛛 什么都有 |
[21:55] | All of God’s creation… | 上帝所创造的一切 |
[21:59] | inside of me. | 都在我体内 |
[22:04] | You know that kind of crazy? | 这种疯狂你明白吗 |
[22:07] | I didn’t think so. | 我觉得你不明白 |
[22:08] | – I’m late. – No, no! | -我迟到了 -不 不 |
[22:09] | Just sit down a minute. | 再坐一会儿 |
[22:13] | You’re in shock. | 你现在受惊了 |
[22:14] | Just a power like this coming out of the blue like it, | 这种能力横空出现 |
[22:17] | I don’t know what it is. It’s very shocking, it is. | 我不知道这是什么 这着实很令人惊讶 |
[22:20] | I mean, sure, it might even feel like a curse, but… | 当然 这甚至让人觉得是个诅咒 但是 |
[22:25] | just you consider this, all right? | 你这样想想 好吗 |
[22:29] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不一定要这样的 |
[22:35] | Someone like you… | 你这样的人 |
[22:38] | with something like this. | 有了这样的能力 |
[22:40] | I mean, come on, Padre, | 想想吧 牧师 |
[22:42] | you just imagine the possibilities here, huh? | 想想无限的可能性 好吗 |
[22:53] | Outpourings of shock and grief from across the world | 一位荧幕巨人的逝去让今天充满了 |
[22:56] | as a colossus of the silver screen was laid to rest today. | 来自全世界人民的震惊和哀思 |
[22:59] | You ready to go? | 你准备好出发了吗 |
[23:00] | It’s getting dark soon. | 天色暗下来了 |
[23:04] | What? You mumbled. | 什么 你嘟囔了什么 |
[23:06] | I said… | 我说 |
[23:13] | The star of many films | 这位巨星参演了很多部影片 |
[23:14] | – including “Mission: Impossible”… – “Ready to go”… | -包括《碟中谍》 -“我准备好出发了” |
[23:16] | …”Jerry Maguire,” “Top Gun,” and “A Few Good Men.” | 《甜心先生》 《壮志凌云》和《义海雄风》 |
[23:18] | …is what I said. | 这就是我刚说的 |
[23:21] | …in Hollywood. | 等好莱坞巨作 |
[23:22] | “As the great naturalist John M-Muir once said, | “正如伟大的博物学者约翰·缪尔曾经说过 |
[23:27] | ‘When one tugs at a single thing in nature, | 当一个人从大自然中剥离一个单独的存在时 |
[23:29] | he finds it attached to the rest of the world.’ | 他会发现这个存在与它之外的世界联系在一起 |
[23:33] | We feel this presents a great opportunity | 我们认为这对于双方的商业利益来说 |
[23:35] | for both our businesses, | 都是一次绝佳的机会 |
[23:37] | and so look forward to your response. | 因此我们诚挚期待你们的回应 |
[23:40] | Yours, Jerry Cutler.” | 杰瑞·卡特勒敬上” |
[23:43] | You want me to pay this guy a visit? | 你希望我去拜访一下这家伙吗 |
[23:45] | Kick his ass and make him cry? | 狠狠把他揍哭 |
[23:52] | These Green Acres guys breathing down our backs — | 这些绿亩农业的混蛋在我们背后虎视眈眈 |
[23:54] | What can I do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[24:06] | You can clear my tray. | 你可以清理下我的餐盘 |
[24:10] | I’ll get Ms. Oatlash. | 我叫欧特莱仕夫人过来 |
[24:11] | I’m done now. You can do it. | 我吃完了 你可以把餐盘拿走了 |
[24:31] | Never mind, Donnie. Thank you. | 算了 唐尼 谢谢 |
[24:39] | A right-hand man with no right hand. | 一个没有右手的右撇子 |
[25:53] | Howdy, partner. | 你好啊 拍档 |
[25:56] | Miss me? | 想我吗 |
[26:02] | One of those? | 还有烟吗 |
[26:12] | Houston says hello. | 休斯顿向你问好 |
[26:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:29] | Ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[26:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:33] | Nice to have some interaction. | 有点互动挺好的 |
[26:35] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[26:40] | I seem different to you? | 你觉得我与以前不同了吗 |
[26:43] | Well, you look like shit, | 你看上去挺狼狈的 |
[26:44] | but that’s becoming more and more regular. | 不过这倒是变得越来越像常态了 |
[26:48] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[26:54] | Somethin’ happened. | 出了点事 |
[26:57] | I don’t know what that means, Jesse. | 我不知道这话什么意思 杰西 |
[27:00] | Either do I. | 我也不知道 |
[27:02] | Okay, you’re, like, boring the shit out of me right now, | 好了 你现在简直无聊死我了 |
[27:05] | so let’s talk about my stuff. | 我们还是来聊聊我的事吧 |
[27:10] | I spoke to Dany. | 我和丹尼聊过了 |
[27:12] | No, Tulip. | 不 图丽普 |
[27:13] | Just hear me out! | 先听我说完 |
[27:14] | I’ve been hearing you out. Now you need to hear me out. | 我一直在听你说 现在换你听我说了 |
[27:17] | I’m done with that life. | 我受够那种生活了 |
[27:18] | I don’t want it. I don’t miss it. | 我不想要 也不怀念 |
[27:20] | Well, that’s just a flat-out lie. | 简直是赤裸裸的谎言 |
[27:21] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要那种生活 |
[27:24] | Why don’t you understand? I’m trying to do something here. | 你为什么不明白呢 我只想试着在这做点什么 |
[27:27] | No, I don’t understand. | 不 我不明白 |
[27:29] | ‘Course not. | 你当然不明白 |
[27:30] | What are you trying to do, Jesse, huh? | 你想做什么 杰西 |
[27:33] | Haircut and that stupid costume. | 你这个发型和这身破制服 |
[27:35] | Remind me what the hell this is for. | 麻烦你提醒我这一切到底是为了什么 |
[27:37] | I made a promise. | 我许下了一个诺言 |
[27:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:41] | Be one of the good guys. | 成为一个好人 |
[27:45] | ‘Course. It’s a joke to you. | 当然了 对你来说是个笑话 |
[27:47] | But not to me. | 但对我来说不是 |
[27:49] | If I don’t keep my promise, if I don’t do everything I can | 如果我不信守自己的诺言 如果我不竭尽所能 |
[27:52] | to save this town, I have to answer to it. | 去拯救这个小镇 我必须付出代价 |
[27:55] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[27:56] | Says God. | 上帝说的 |
[27:57] | God? The all-time home run king of promise breakers? | 上帝 就是那个家喻户晓的食言大王吗 |
[28:01] | Now that is a joke. | 现在还真是个笑话了 |
[28:02] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你自己在说什么 |
[28:04] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:06] | ‘Cause I’m too stupid to understand your deep thinking. | 因为我太笨了 理解不了你的深层思考 |
[28:08] | I’m tired of this. | 这样的对话我受够了 |
[28:11] | Go back to your life of crime. | 回去过你的法外生活吧 |
[28:14] | This isn’t crime, Preacher. | 这可不是犯罪 传教士 |
[28:17] | This is justice. | 这是正义 |
[28:22] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[28:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[28:41] | Rat bastard, money-stealin’, child-killin’, | 混蛋鼠辈 小偷小摸 杀害孩子 |
[28:43] | life-ruinin’ son of a bitch. | 糟践生活的狗杂种 |
[28:59] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[29:02] | Last known address. | 这是他的最后地址 |
[29:06] | That promise you made | 你所做的那个承诺 |
[29:08] | was a little boy’s promise made a long time ago. | 是许久以前那个小男孩做的承诺 |
[29:13] | There’s no such thing as good guys, Jesse. | 世界上没有所谓的好人 杰西 |
[29:15] | There’s just guys. | 人只是人 |
[29:17] | Maybe this ain’t how you pictured it, | 也许这和你预想得不一样 |
[29:18] | but your daddy’s dead and this town’s past savin’. | 但你父亲已经死了 这个镇子也没救了 |
[29:24] | Jesse, come on. | 杰西 来吧 |
[29:28] | Let’s go kill Carlos. | 我们去杀了卡洛斯 |
[30:11] | First the can, then the preacher. | 先找回罐子 然后干掉传教士 |
[30:24] | Nice try, boys. Nice try. | 想得美 伙计们 想得美 |
[30:26] | I don’t know how you keep findin’ me, | 我不知道你们怎么总能找到我 |
[30:27] | but next time you do, you need to drive a different truck, | 但下次找到我时你们好歹换辆卡车 |
[30:30] | you pair of idiots. | 你们这对白痴 |
[30:37] | Now, hold on. I killed you. How’d you do that? | 等等 我已经杀死你们了 你们怎么又来了 |
[30:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:45] | Clones. | 是克隆人 |
[30:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:50] | Shite. | 见鬼 |
[30:53] | Now I got to clean them up all over again. | 现在我得重新再杀光他们 |
[30:55] | Bollocks! | 见鬼 |
[31:13] | Gonna take forever. | 没完没了了 |
[31:31] | All right. | 听着 |
[31:34] | I have a weapon! | 我有武器 |
[31:37] | You just better announce yourself! | 你们最好现身 |
[31:38] | Let’s just be done with it! | 我们速战速决 |
[31:59] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[32:00] | How do you keep finding me?! | 你们怎么总能找到我 |
[32:02] | We’re not here for you. | 我们的目标不是你 |
[32:06] | What? | 什么 |
[32:07] | We’re here for the preacher. | 我们的目标是那个传教士 |
[32:10] | He has something of ours. | 他那里有我们的东西 |
[32:12] | And we need to put it back. | 我们得收回来 |
[32:27] | I think first thing is we take a hammer | 我认为我们该先用锤子 |
[32:31] | and we break every bone in his body. | 把他的每根骨头都砸断 |
[32:33] | And I mean, seriously, like every single one. | 我是认真的 每一根骨头 |
[32:40] | Then maybe something with battery acid. | 之后也许可以想点用蓄电池酸折磨他的手段 |
[32:44] | Fritos, right? Chili Cheese? | 你要玉米脆片对吗 还是辣芝士薯条 |
[32:53] | Before we go, | 在我们出发前 |
[32:56] | there’s something you need to know. | 你需要知道一些事 |
[32:58] | Yeah, go ’round. | 你绕路走 |
[32:59] | – There’s something I got to tell you. – Asshole. | -我得告诉你一些事 -混蛋 |
[33:03] | – You deaf? – Tulip. | -你聋了吗 -图丽普 |
[33:04] | We’re talking here. | 我们有事要谈 |
[33:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:07] | Come on then, asshole. | 有种你下车 混蛋 |
[33:09] | – Get out of the way. – Let’s step to it. | -别挡道 -我们来打一架 |
[33:11] | – Are you serious? – Yes, I’m serious. | -你认真的吗 -是 我是认真的 |
[33:13] | Come on out of that piece-of-shit hatchback. | 从你那辆破掀背车里出来 |
[33:15] | You’re crazy. | 你个疯婆子 |
[33:18] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我就知道你没种 |
[33:26] | Anyway, need to know what? | 话说回来 我需要知道什么 |
[33:34] | I need to take a leak. | 我得去尿个尿 |
[33:38] | Fascinatin’. Keep me posted. | 没想到啊 有进展通知我 |
[33:56] | Hey, Preacher. | 你好 传教士 |
[34:01] | Hey, Donnie. | 你好 唐尼 |
[34:05] | Who’s the bunny in the bear trap now, huh? | 现在谁才是掉进捕熊陷阱的兔子 |
[34:12] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[34:15] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[34:33] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[34:47] | Now it’s your turn to make the sound. | 现在轮到你叫唤了 |
[34:55] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快叫 快叫 |
[35:01] | Come — Come on, God damn it. | 快叫 该死 |
[35:03] | I said squeal! | 我让你叫 |
[35:04] | Ain’t gonna squeal for you, Donnie. | 我不会叫给你听的 唐尼 |
[35:07] | No? | 不叫 |
[35:09] | Well, then, you’re gonna die for me. | 好 那你就给我去死 |
[35:11] | Not that, neither. | 我也不会死 |
[35:15] | But I will make a deal with you. | 但我会和你达成协议 |
[35:18] | Cops find your body, | 当警察发现你的尸体 |
[35:19] | I’ll make it look like a suicide. | 我会让你看起来像是自杀的 |
[35:23] | No reason for the whole town to know | 没必要让整个小镇知道 |
[35:25] | I beat you like a bitch twice. | 我痛扁了你两次 |
[35:28] | Stop. | 住手 |
[35:32] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[35:34] | Back up. | 后退 |
[35:38] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:45] | Put the gun in your mouth. | 把枪含到你嘴里 |
[35:54] | Pull back the hammer. | 扳开击锤 |
[36:17] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[36:33] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[36:40] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[36:50] | Hey, Donnie. | 唐尼 |
[37:08] | What in the whole wide world were you boys up to in there? | 你们两个究竟在里面干什么了 |
[37:11] | Changing my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[37:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | And so Carlos? | 对卡洛斯也是吗 |
[37:22] | What? We just — We just let him get away with it? | 怎么 我们就让他这么逃掉吗 |
[37:25] | – We — – Don’t say it. | -我们 -不要说 |
[37:31] | We leave him to God. | 我们交给上帝处理 |
[37:35] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[37:37] | And I ain’t leaving without you. | 你不走我也不走 |
[37:40] | Suit yourself. | 请便 |
[37:59] | If our mission is unsuccessful, more dead will follow. | 如果我们的任务不成功 会有更多人死亡 |
[38:02] | If we fail, there’ll be no turning back. | 如果我们失败 那就没有回头路 |
[38:06] | So you’re not vampire-killing vigilantes. | 所以你们不是杀吸血鬼的义警 |
[38:08] | Va– Vampire? No, no, not at all. | 吸血鬼 不是 当然不是 |
[38:11] | We don’t even know what that means. | 我们连那个是什么都不知道 |
[38:14] | We just want what’s inside the preacher. | 我们只想要传教士身体里的东西 |
[38:16] | Yeah, I’m sure you do. | 那还用说 |
[38:19] | Power like that, who wouldn’t want it? | 那种能力谁不想要 |
[38:20] | The question is, what do you want it for? | 问题是 你们想要来干什么 |
[38:23] | Military? | 军队 |
[38:25] | Economics? | 经济 |
[38:27] | Mass-scale psycho-sexual mind control? | 大规模心理暨性精神控制 |
[38:30] | – What are you — What are you gonna do with it? – Nothing. | -你们 你们想用来干什么 -什么都不干 |
[38:33] | Not to be used at all, ever. | 从来都不用 |
[38:36] | That’s why it was put in here in the first place. | 所以我们才把它放进这里面 |
[38:40] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人 |
[38:44] | We’re from the government. | 我们是政府的人 |
[38:45] | I figured as much with the whole cloning thing. | 看这种克隆的事出现 我想到了 |
[38:47] | I mean, which branch? | 但你们是那个机构的 |
[38:48] | FBI? CIA? NSA? | 联调局 中情局 国安局 |
[38:51] | We’re from Heaven. | 我们是从天堂来的 |
[38:56] | I see. | 知道了 |
[38:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:03] | Honestly, you fellas think I’m a handful. | 说实话 你们觉得我难对付 |
[39:06] | Jesse is a bloody wrecking crew. | 但杰西更难对付 |
[39:08] | You keep comin’ at him with coffee cans and chainsaws, | 你们继续拿咖啡罐和电锯对付他 |
[39:10] | you’re gonna wish you were never born. | 你们会后悔来到世上的 |
[39:11] | It’s no good. | 不会有好结果 |
[39:13] | From here on out, let me be your middleman. | 从现在起 让我做你们的中间人 |
[39:16] | I’m just gonna impress upon him the importance of your mission | 我会告诉他你们任务的重要性 |
[39:18] | and I just bring him to you here. | 然后把他带给你们 |
[39:20] | You’re sure the preacher will listen to you? | 你确定传教士会听你的吗 |
[39:22] | Of course he will. He’s me best mate. | 他当然会听我的 我们是好哥们 |
[39:30] | Does it always kill them? In — In the chair? | 它总能杀死他们吗 在椅子上 |
[39:33] | Well, I never heard of it failing. | 我从没听说它失败过 |
[39:35] | But in the chair, does it hurt? | 但在椅子上时会疼吗 |
[39:38] | Well, if you stand properly… | 如果站姿正确… |
[39:46] | Oh, a lot going on. | 发生了很多事 |
[40:11] | No, you stay away from her. | 不 你离她远点 |
[40:13] | You stay away from the whole family. | 你离她全家人都远点 |
[40:15] | Wanna get yourself killed? | 你想把自己害死吗 |
[40:19] | Then smarten up. | 那就放聪明点 |
[40:21] | Prancing around like everything’s polka dots and moonbeams. | 别觉得一切都是好兆头 |
[40:26] | It is a monster swamp. | 其实不是好事 |
[40:30] | Murders, mayhem, escaped lunatics. | 谋杀 骚乱 逃跑的疯子 |
[40:35] | Gol-darned monster swamp. | 绝对不是好事 |
[40:46] | First letter to the Corinthians. | 给科林斯人的第一封信 |
[40:50] | Chapter 15, verse 51. | 第15章51节 |
[40:58] | “Listen, I tell you a mystery. | 听着 我给你讲个神秘的故事 |
[41:03] | We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed. | 虽然我们不会都沉睡 但我们都会改变 |
[41:10] | In a flash, in the twinkling of an eye… | 一瞬间 眨眼之间 |
[41:15] | …at the last trumpet. | 在最后一次号角响起的时候 |
[41:16] | For the trumpet will sound… | 号角定会响起 |
[41:19] | …the dead with be raised imperishable, | 死人将会永恒 |
[41:22] | and we will be changed.” | 我们都会改变 |