时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We pay $5,000 per unit. | 我们每一组付5000刀 |
[00:05] | However, if you’re willing to give more than 10%, | 但是 如果你愿意多给10%的 |
[00:08] | purchase price doubles. | 可以付双倍 |
[00:10] | Payment is made in full on the day of removal. | 全部款项会在一天内付清 |
[00:13] | There’s also a standard confidentiality clause. | 当然还有常规的保密协议 |
[00:16] | That’s detailed on page seven of the release. | 条款详情在第七页 |
[00:20] | Do you have any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[00:24] | Yes. Will it…hurt? | 会很疼吗 |
[00:26] | I told you. Don’t worry ’bout that. | 我跟你说了 别担心 |
[00:28] | I’m allowed to worry. I’m your wife. | 我有理由担心 我是你妻子 |
[00:31] | The procedure itself doesn’t hurt. | 整个过程并不痛 |
[00:34] | Some donors complain of fatigue | 有些捐献者抱怨感到疲乏 |
[00:36] | accompanied by minor headaches. | 并有轻微的头痛 |
[00:38] | Nothing that a few aspirin won’t fix. | 吃几片阿司匹林就好了 |
[00:41] | Yes, but… | 但是 |
[00:42] | will he be… | 他会有 |
[00:45] | The long-term effects. | 长期影响吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah. Common question. | 这个问题很多人问 |
[00:50] | The simple answer, as far as we can tell, | 简单的答案 至少在我们看来 |
[00:52] | based on now thousands of clinical trials is: | 在上千件医学案例中 |
[00:55] | there aren’t any. | 没有任何长期影响 |
[00:59] | But would you like some more time to think it over? | 你们想再考虑考虑吗 |
[01:02] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[01:05] | Mortgage company’s breathin’ down our backs, | 房贷公司就在眼前了 |
[01:07] | and your sister’s not gonna bail us out this time. | 你姐姐这次也不会帮我们了 |
[01:12] | Like, what about 10%? Is that enough? | 10%怎么样 够吗 |
[01:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[01:18] | But remember, 15 is double the price. | 但记住 15%就给你双倍 |
[01:26] | Trust me. You won’t even miss it. | 相信我 你都不会有感觉的 |
[02:08] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:19] | Be as still as possible. | 尽量保持不动 |
[02:59] | We’re done. | 好了 |
[03:09] | I gave him a mild sedative, | 我给了他轻微的镇定剂 |
[03:11] | so he should sleep through the night. | 他今晚会直接睡过去 |
[03:58] | Three. | 三个 |
[04:07] | There you go. Thank you. | 给你 谢谢光临 |
[04:27] | I started to get second thoughts. | 我有些犹豫了 |
[04:31] | And then I had second thoughts about the second thoughts. | 然后我对我的犹豫又犹豫了 |
[04:41] | Millie? Look who’s here. | 米丽 看看谁来了 |
[04:49] | Millie? | 米丽 |
[04:51] | Are you ready, hon? | 亲爱的 准备好了吗 |
[05:05] | Now, I need something that belongs to Mildred | 我需要些米尔德里德的东西 |
[05:08] | so that I can confirm this is a match. | 这样我才能确定这是匹配的 |
[05:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:23] | Good. It’s close enough. | 很好 结果很接近 |
[05:26] | What now? | 接下来呢 |
[05:29] | Now we turn it into a consumable. | 我们把它转换成可服用的状态 |
[05:49] | Okay, Mildred. | 米尔德里德 |
[05:50] | Can you do this for me? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:53] | Say “Awwhhh”? | 说 啊 |
[05:55] | Very good. | 很好 |
[05:59] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[06:02] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[06:08] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[08:20] | Let me help ya out. | 让我来帮你 |
[08:21] | The first bunny ear, he meets the second bunny ear. | 第一个兔耳朵 见到了第二个兔耳朵 |
[08:27] | Over, around. | 穿过来 绕一圈 |
[08:35] | All right. | 别激动 |
[08:38] | All right. | 别激动 |
[09:01] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[09:03] | He’s French. What are we havin’ here, then? | 他是法国人 我们吃什么 |
[09:07] | Reddi-wip. Marshmallows. Hot fudge. My God. | 奶油 棉花糖 热软糖 老天啊 |
[09:10] | First one’s for you. | 第一份给你 |
[09:12] | Well, I’m bloody honored. | 我真荣幸 |
[09:14] | – You’re cookin’. – Yeah? So? | -你在做饭 -所以呢 |
[09:17] | So, nothin’. | 没什么 |
[09:18] | I love you cookin’. | 我喜欢你做饭 |
[09:20] | Get the fire extinguisher. | 去拿灭火器 |
[09:22] | Funny. Now you get to set the table. | 好好笑 你去摆桌子 |
[09:28] | So, uh, listen, I wanna talk to ya about yesterday. | 我想和你聊聊昨天 |
[09:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[09:33] | Look. You know, I mean, | 你懂的 |
[09:34] | I know we both said some things there. | 我们都在那说了些事 |
[09:37] | “Said some things.” | 说了些事 |
[09:38] | Honestly, sounds like a bloody lover’s quarrel. | 听起来像是情侣拌嘴 |
[09:40] | Look, what I’m tryin’ to tell ya | 我想告诉你的是 |
[09:42] | is I can be a real bastard without even tryin’, | 我有时轻轻松松就变成了一个混蛋 |
[09:44] | and I’m sorry. All right? | 我很抱歉 |
[09:46] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[09:48] | No? | 没事 |
[09:52] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[09:54] | You got anythin’ you wanna say to me? | 你有什么想对我说的吗 |
[10:00] | You’re forgiven. | 我原谅你了 |
[10:03] | So… | 话说 |
[10:06] | What’re we doin’ today? | 我们今天有什么安排 |
[10:07] | I’ve heard there’s this place in the Quarter | 我听说法国区里有个地方 |
[10:09] | where they shoot ya in the chest for money. | 他们为了钱朝你胸口射击 |
[10:11] | I think that might be fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[10:12] | – What? – Yeah. | -啥 -是啊 |
[10:13] | You wear a vest and that. It’s a game. | 你穿个背心之类的 是个游戏 |
[10:15] | Where they pay you to get shot in the chest? | 他们给你钱然后朝你胸口射击 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Or you pay them. That part was unclear. | 或你给他钱 这块不是很清楚 |
[10:20] | Well, we could get shot in the chest | 我们可以因为不明原因 |
[10:22] | for unclear reasons, | 在胸口上来一枪 |
[10:23] | or we could do what we came to do in the first place | 或者我们可以做我们开始想做的事 |
[10:25] | and look for God. | 去找上帝 |
[10:28] | Where exactly in the Quarter was this, Cass? | 卡西迪 那法国区哪里 |
[10:31] | All right, searching for God it is, then. | 那就去找上帝吧 |
[10:47] | There’s a bunch of jazz clubs left. | 还有些爵士酒吧没去 |
[10:50] | – We could hit those. – More marshmallow? | -我们去那找 -还要棉花糖吗 |
[10:51] | No, no, no. Let’s let the diabetes | 别别别 让糖尿病 |
[10:53] | takes its own time, shall we? | 慢慢来 好吗 |
[10:54] | Or the crypto-fascists Lara told me about. | 或者找劳拉告诉我的神秘法西斯秘密宗教团体 |
[10:56] | The men in the white suits? I’m tellin’ ya now, | 穿白西装的人吗 我告诉你 |
[10:58] | when it comes to crypto-fascists, | 说到秘密法西斯党员 |
[11:00] | the Reptilians, they’re gonna be way more likely. | 爬虫 他们就更像了 |
[11:02] | Who’s Lara? | 劳拉是谁 |
[11:03] | This lounge singer I met. | 我碰见的酒吧歌手 |
[11:05] | Lara the lounge singer. | 酒吧歌手劳拉 |
[11:07] | That’s right. I remember now. | 对了 我想起来了 |
[11:08] | You were quite excited about her. | 你对她挺感兴趣的 |
[11:11] | -No, I wasn’t. -Yes, you were. | -不 我没有 -你有 |
[11:12] | You came in all flustered-like. | 手脚都不知道该放哪了 |
[11:13] | No, I was excited about the lead she gave me. | 不 我是对她给我的线索感到兴奋 |
[11:16] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[11:24] | I wasn’t bein’ defensive. She was in trouble. | 我不是在狡辩 她当时有麻烦了 |
[11:26] | – I helped. That’s it. -Okay, good. | -我帮了她 就这样 -好吧 |
[11:28] | Now, the God audition seems like a dead end. | 试镜上帝那个人似乎是个死胡同 |
[11:30] | All we have is a hand shooting a gun. | 我们只看到一个拿枪射击的手 |
[11:31] | So good to find out who shot that bloody gun. | 找到是谁开的枪就好了 |
[11:34] | – Yeah. – ?Why don’t we just zoom in on the serial number? | -对 -我们为什么不放大看看序列号 |
[11:35] | – “Helping’s” good. – It is good. | -帮人挺好的 -是挺好 |
[11:37] | – What? – On the gun. | -什么 -枪上的序列号 |
[11:38] | I said it was good. | 我说了挺好的 |
[11:40] | Zoom in on the serial number | 放大看清楚序列号 |
[11:41] | and then trace it back to the owner. | 就能追踪到所有人 |
[11:42] | It’s always good to give a girl a good helpin’ whenever you can. | 随时随地帮助小姑娘真是挺好的 |
[11:45] | Just like they do in the shows and that. | 就像电视里演的那样 |
[11:46] | – I couldn’t agree with you more. – What are you talkin’ about? | -我简直不能更同意 -你说什么 |
[11:49] | Talking about zoomin’ in on the gun | 我说放大枪身 |
[11:50] | to find out who shot at you. Just zoom in — | 找出是谁开的枪 放大就好 |
[11:52] | Okay, seriously. | 好吧 说真的 |
[11:54] | What the hell happened with you and this girl? | 你和那女的到底发了什么事 |
[11:57] | I didn’t marry her, Tulip. | 我没娶她 图丽普 |
[11:59] | I’ll tell you that much. | 我就说这么多 |
[12:10] | Which one? | 哪间 |
[12:21] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[12:28] | That one. | 那间 |
[12:58] | Don’t make me shoot you, man! | 别逼我开枪打你 |
[13:02] | I’ll do it! | 我会开枪的 |
[13:05] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[13:07] | I’ll do it! | 我会开枪的 |
[13:17] | Where’s the Preacher? | 传教士在哪里 |
[13:18] | There’s no Preacher here, man! | 这里没有传教士 |
[13:21] | I’m a Jew! | 我是个犹太人 |
[13:25] | You know, “Zoom in,” “Resolve”… | 你知道 放大 溶解… |
[13:27] | “Hold on. Is that a clue there?” | 等等 这是线索吗 |
[13:28] | Like they do in the shows. | 就像电视里演的那样 |
[13:45] | Preacher? | 传教士 |
[13:49] | Don’t make me bust you up, man! | 别逼我动手 |
[14:06] | When you say “The shows,” | 你说的电视里 |
[14:08] | you mean TV shows that take place say, | 是说演那些太空或者五角大楼的 |
[14:11] | in outer space or the Pentagon? | 电视节目吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah, but we don’t do any of that. | 是 但我们不那样干 |
[14:14] | We — We take the tapes down to the Circuit Works | 我们把带子放电路里 |
[14:16] | and we let the Dork Docs do all the bloody faffin’ about | 让文件解压出来 |
[14:19] | with their technicalogical software and that. | 就用那些高级软件 |
[14:22] | Mm. That so, huh? | 这样啊 |
[14:23] | Yeah. Used to work in TV shows, yeah? | 对啊 我以前在电视台干过嘛 |
[14:25] | – Which shows you watch exactly? – I know ’em all. | -你到底看的是什么节目 -我什么都知道 |
[14:28] | Like, high-school shows, w shows, and all that. | 什么高中学校节目 西部节目之类的 |
[14:30] | Love serial killers and stuff like that. | 我很喜欢连环杀手之类的节目 |
[14:33] | Terrorist attacks and comedians. | 恐怖袭击啦 还有喜剧 |
[14:35] | I love reality TV — You know, like, idjits | 我喜欢真人秀 |
[14:37] | just ridin’ ’round the world on motorcycles | 什么骑摩托车环游世界的傻子啦 |
[14:39] | and fat women competin’ for prizes. | 还有胖女人比赛的 |
[14:41] | So basically, you watch trash TV. | 所以你看的基本上都是垃圾节目 |
[14:42] | I do not just basically watch trash TV at all. | 我看的可不只是垃圾节目 |
[14:45] | It’s really an in-depth survey | 那些都是深入探讨 |
[14:47] | on the human experience, all right? | 人生阅历的节目 好吗 |
[14:49] | Watchin’ those fat ladies transform | 看着那些胖女人 |
[14:51] | into beautiful things, wonderful things. | 变成美丽的人 |
[14:53] | Then they finally learn to love themselves. | 她们最终学会了爱上自己 |
[14:54] | And sometimes the producers even pay | 有时候制片人还会花钱 |
[14:56] | to get rid of their stretch marks. | 帮她们去掉妊娠纹呢 |
[14:58] | You really oughta try watchin’ it. It’s very amusing. | 你真该看看 真的很有趣 |
[15:01] | Hey. Guys. | 伙计们 |
[15:53] | Fiore’s dead. | 费雷死了 |
[15:55] | Aw, dead-dead? | 真死了吗 |
[15:56] | Wait, the angel from the casino? | 等等 是赌场里的那个天使吗 |
[15:59] | I thought he was like… | 我还以为他… |
[16:00] | – he couldn’t die. -I guess not. | -死不了 -看来死得了 |
[16:02] | Apparently, a cowboy shot him and he never came back. | 显然 一个牛仔开枪打了他 他再也没活过来 |
[16:08] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[16:09] | What? About the indestructible angel-killer? | 什么 无坚不摧的天使杀手吗 |
[16:11] | I think it’s pretty clear that we run. | 显然我们得逃走 |
[16:13] | We can’t run forever. He’ll just keep findin’ us. | 我们不能永远在逃 他会一直找到我们的 |
[16:16] | Unless you stop usin’… the power. | 除非你再也不用你的能力 |
[16:21] | That’s how he keeps trackin’ us, right? | 他就是通过那个找到我们的 对吧 |
[16:23] | No. I need that to help me find God. | 不 我得用它来找到上帝 |
[16:25] | Well, I don’t know what then. | 那我也不知道该怎么办了 |
[16:27] | Why doesn’t the Word work on him? | 为什么圣言对他没用 |
[16:28] | Works on everyone else. Works on angels, people. | 对其他人都有用 无论是天使还是人类 |
[16:31] | – Works on Cassidy. -Does that. | -卡西迪也一样 -是嘛 |
[16:33] | The Saint made a deal with the angels. | 圣徒和天使做了交易 |
[16:35] | Somethin’ he could get, somethin’ he wanted | 用他能拿到的东西和他想要的东西 |
[16:38] | in exchange for destroyin’ Genesis. | 来换取摧毁创世纪 |
[16:41] | – That’s his weakness. -Yeah, right. | -那就是他的弱点 -没错 |
[16:43] | Like, Superman has Kryptonite. | 就像超人的弱点是氪星石 |
[16:45] | Spider-Man has his Mary Jane. | 蜘蛛侠的弱点是玛丽·珍 |
[16:47] | We’ve just gotta find out what the Saint’s weakness is. | 我们要找到圣徒的弱点 |
[16:50] | Great. Let’s do that then. | 很好 那就走吧 |
[16:52] | How exactly do we do that, though? | 但我们该从何找起啊 |
[16:55] | We read. | 从书里找 |
[17:03] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[17:04] | I used to drop acid and flick through these for hours, man. | 我以前经常吸毒 然后玩这个玩好几小时 |
[17:13] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[17:14] | A book on tape? | 有声书 |
[17:15] | Still a book. | 还是书 |
[17:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:22] | You’re listening to another edition of “American Psychopaths.” | 你在听的是《美国变态患者》另一个版本 |
[17:26] | Chapter 57. | 第57章 |
[17:28] | The Saint of Killers. | 杀手圣徒 |
[17:32] | Our story begins in 1861. | 我们的故事开始于1861年 |
[17:35] | Our backdrop — the American Civil War. | 我们的背景是美国内战 |
[17:39] | Before he was a myth, our subject was a man. | 在变成神话之前 我们的主人公是一个普通人 |
[17:43] | Fighting for the Confederate Army. | 为同盟军而战 |
[17:46] | Some called him heartless. | 有人说他冷酷无情 |
[17:47] | Others, insane. | 其他人说他疯狂 |
[17:50] | His compatriots dubbed him “The Butcher of Gettysburg.” | 他的战友称他为”葛底斯堡的屠夫” |
[17:54] | But all wars come to an end. | 但所有战争终有完结的一天 |
[17:57] | One day, as fate would have it, | 突然有一天 如命运安排一般 |
[18:00] | he fell in love. | 他坠入了爱河 |
[18:03] | She hailed from Laredo, | 她来自拉雷多市 |
[18:04] | a Christian girl of German descent. | 是一位德裔基督徒 |
[18:07] | It wasn’t long till they were wed. | 他们不久便结婚了 |
[18:10] | And sooner still, she gave him a daughter. | 而且很快 她就为他生了个女儿 |
[18:14] | For a time, the cowboy was at peace. | 这位牛仔的心一度平静了下来 |
[18:21] | But fortune favors the wind. | 然而命运垂青了变数 |
[18:23] | The cowboy lost his wife and daughter to disease. | 病魔夺走了牛仔的妻子和女儿 |
[18:29] | Legend says that in that moment, | 传说就在那个瞬间 |
[18:31] | his soul shattered into a million pieces, | 他的灵魂在伤痛欲绝中支离破碎 |
[18:34] | scattering to the four corners of the Earth. | 散落到了地球的四个角落 |
[18:38] | Hate became the blood coursing through his veins, | 仇恨变成了他血管中流淌的血液 |
[18:42] | the only living man without a soul. | 他成了世上唯一没有灵魂的活死人 |
[18:46] | On that fateful day, | 在那个命中注定的日子 |
[18:48] | the cowboy became the grim, taciturn, | 牛仔变成了世人所知的那位 |
[18:51] | implacable killing machine | 冷酷 缄默 |
[18:53] | known commonly as The Saint of Killers. | 毫不留情的杀戮机器 |
[18:57] | But our story doesn’t end here. | 但故事并未就此完结 |
[19:01] | The Saint sought bloody revenge | 圣徒为了复仇而血洗了 |
[19:03] | on the town of Ratwater… | 拉特沃特镇 |
[19:06] | …dying there in the famous tornado of 1886. | 在1886年那场著名的龙卷风中奄奄一息 |
[19:11] | But soulless men have no place in paradise, | 然而天堂容不下没有灵魂之人 |
[19:15] | and God banished him to the netherworld | 上帝把他放逐到了地狱 |
[19:18] | imprisoned and forced to relive his most injurious memory | 将他囚禁在那里并迫使他一遍又一遍 |
[19:23] | over and over and over again. | 不断重温他最伤心的回忆 |
[19:26] | It’s there he rots. | 他被留在那里慢慢腐烂 |
[19:28] | The most hated man in Heaven, | 他是在天堂最被憎恶的人 |
[19:30] | the most dreaded in Hell, | 在地狱最被畏惧的存在 |
[19:33] | rumored to be feared by Satan himself. | 据传连撒旦本人也惧他三分 |
[19:43] | We hope you have enjoyed today’s edition | 希望你喜欢今天这一辑的 |
[19:45] | of “American Psychopaths.” | 《美国变态患者》 |
[19:47] | Join us next week for Chapter 58 — | 下周请继续收听第58章 |
[19:50] | – Dick Cheney. – All right. | -迪克·切尼 -好了 |
[19:52] | Weaknesses? I’m gonna start. | 弱点 我先说 |
[19:56] | He’s not very well-liked… | 他不是很受欢迎 |
[19:58] | which is a weakness of a sort. | 算是个弱点 |
[20:00] | He is also a vicious, | 他同时也是个残暴 |
[20:02] | child-murderin’ maniac with no soul. | 没有灵魂的屠童杀人狂 |
[20:05] | Although in this case, you know, that might be a strength. | 尽管在这种情况下 那或许是个优势 |
[20:08] | – I don’t know. – He lost his family. | -我不知道 -他失去了他的家人 |
[20:10] | Now, I don’t know if that’s a weakness | 我现在不知道这到底算是个弱点 |
[20:13] | so much as a…a thing that happened. | 还是就只是一件已经发生的事而已 |
[20:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:19] | Holy mother of bleedin’ shite! | 我他妈的天呐 |
[20:22] | I forgot about Denis! | 我把丹尼斯给忘了 |
[20:35] | – Hello? – Denis, don’t go back to the apartment. | -喂 -丹尼斯 别回公寓 |
[20:38] | Cassidy? | 卡西迪 |
[20:39] | Denis, listen to me. Do you hear me? | 丹尼斯 听我说 能听见我说话吗 |
[20:43] | Intruder, Denis! He’s gonna shoot your bloody head off! | 有入侵者 丹尼斯 他会把你爆头的 |
[20:47] | Don’t open that door! | 别开门 |
[20:49] | Shut your French mouth! | 闭上你说法语的臭嘴 |
[20:51] | Listen to me! Don’t open the door! | 听我说 别开门 |
[20:56] | Intruder, Denis! Death! | 有入侵者 丹尼斯 会死的 |
[21:15] | You’re — f– It’s too late. | 你这个… 太迟了 |
[21:18] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[21:21] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[21:25] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[21:35] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[21:38] | I’m comin’. | 我现在过来 |
[22:19] | Say your prayers, Preacher. | 祈祷吧 传教士 |
[22:23] | Kill me and the deal is off. | 杀了我 协议就黄了 |
[22:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:32] | The angel told me about it. | 那位天使都告诉我了 |
[22:35] | Fiore. | 费雷 |
[22:37] | You don’t know shit. | 你什么都不知道 |
[22:40] | Kill me then. | 那就杀了我 |
[22:42] | See what happens. | 看看会怎样 |
[22:46] | That’s the idea. | 我就是准备这么做 |
[22:48] | Or see what doesn’t happen. | 或者看看什么不会发生 |
[22:55] | The old man doesn’t matter now. | 这个老家伙现在无关紧要了 |
[22:59] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[23:06] | Talk quick before I lose this bullet in your skull. | 趁我还没崩了你赶紧说 |
[23:11] | You think you’re workin’ for God, don’t you? | 你觉得你是在为上帝干活 对吗 |
[23:15] | Kill the Preacher, | 杀了传教士 |
[23:17] | and God will give you what you want. | 上帝就会给你想要的一切 |
[23:20] | ‘Cause I got some bad news for you. | 那我跟你说个坏消息 |
[23:23] | God ain’t givin’ you shit. | 上帝什么也不会给你 |
[23:27] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[23:43] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[23:45] | Rest well, my child. | 安息吧 我的子民们 |
[23:48] | Your suffering is my suffering. | 你们的痛苦就是我的痛苦 |
[23:54] | I shall soothe your pain and dry your tears. | 我会安抚你们的伤痛 擦干你们的眼泪 |
[24:03] | – Your suffering… – What is this thing? | -你们的痛苦 -这是什么 |
[24:06] | That just kills me. | 真让我感同身受 |
[24:07] | It’s a television. | 这是个电视 |
[24:09] | – Hold on. – That’s an actor. | -等一下 -里面那是个演员 |
[24:11] | This whole thing’s a cover-up. | 这整件事就是个障眼法 |
[24:14] | The real God left us down on Earth to fend for ourselves. | 上帝本尊丢下我们来到地球 让我们自生自灭 |
[24:18] | Where is He? | 上帝去哪了 |
[24:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:22] | But I know what you want. | 但我知道你想要什么 |
[24:25] | You want to go to Heaven. | 你想上天堂 |
[24:29] | God won’t get you there. | 上帝不会送你上天堂的 |
[24:32] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[24:33] | Look for the changes… | 寻找不寻常的改变 |
[24:35] | You leave us alone, and I can. | 你放我们一马 我就能送你上天堂 |
[24:39] | …the dying land… | 垂死崩裂的土地 |
[24:41] | Can you now? | 你现在能送我上天堂吗 |
[24:44] | Why’d the angels send for you to kill me? | 为什么天使派你来杀我 |
[24:47] | Genesis. | 因为创世纪 |
[24:49] | I got a power inside me. | 我体内有股力量 |
[24:53] | A power that rivals God’s. | 一股可与上帝匹敌的力量 |
[24:55] | I can command anyone in the universe to do my biddin’. | 我可以让这世上的任何人服从我的命令 |
[24:59] | I can call upon the angels. | 我可以召唤天使 |
[25:01] | I can send a man to Hell if I want. | 只要我愿意 我可以送人下地狱 |
[25:06] | I’ve done it before. | 这事我干过 |
[25:10] | I can send you to Heaven. | 我也可以送你上天堂 |
[25:19] | Do you know what it takes to get me to heaven? | 你知道把我送上天堂需要怎样的代价吗 |
[25:23] | What I need? | 我需要的东西 |
[25:26] | And you can get that? | 你能弄来吗 |
[25:32] | Well, I… | 那我… |
[25:35] | Nice try. | 别装了 |
[25:39] | You’re going to have to trust me. | 你必须信任我 |
[25:43] | I know it’s not a great deal, | 我知道这交易不怎么样 |
[25:45] | but it’s the only deal you got. | 但你别无选择 |
[25:56] | You got one hour. | 你有一小时的时间 |
[26:00] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[26:03] | One more thing… | 还有一件事 |
[26:16] | What happened? | 怎么样 |
[26:18] | He took the deal. | 他接受交易了 |
[26:22] | But you have to stay. | 但你们必须留下来 |
[26:24] | All three of you. | 三个人全部留下来 |
[26:34] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:36] | I have to go get him somethin’. | 我必须去给他弄样东西来 |
[26:38] | What? | 什么东西 |
[26:41] | A soul. | 一个灵魂 |
[26:43] | Upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[26:50] | – How the heck are you gonna — – It’s all right. | -你要怎么… -没关系的 |
[26:54] | I can do it. | 我能弄来 |
[26:56] | Now. | 快去 |
[27:03] | Come on, then. | 那我们上去吧 |
[27:12] | One hour, Preacher. | 一小时 传教士 |
[27:25] | Afternoon, Father. ?Pick up for the Monsignor? | 下午好 神父 来帮主教取货吗 |
[27:29] | Rub in twice a day on the infected area. | 每天两次涂在感染的地方 |
[27:31] | He’ll be fine. | 他很快就会好的 |
[27:32] | I don’t know the Monsignor. | 我不认识主教 |
[27:34] | I need a soul. To buy. | 我要买一个灵魂 |
[27:36] | From you. Right now. | 从你这买 就现在 |
[27:37] | No idea what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:39] | No? | 不知道 |
[27:41] | You have a set of ?pull needles right there. | 你旁边就有一套拔针 |
[27:44] | Somewhere else in here, you got an uprooter, | 你这店里的某个地方有一个拔取器 |
[27:46] | a pump, a scale, and a spinner. | 有一个抽泵 一个匹配秤和一个旋转仪 |
[27:50] | Papa Bébé’s been selling souls for over 150 years. | 贝贝老爹卖了150多年的灵魂 |
[27:54] | So you know exactly what I’m talkin’ about. | 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[27:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[28:01] | I’m Jesse L’Angelle. | 我是杰西·拉安琪拉 |
[28:11] | I’m gonna need a match for this. | 我需要和这个匹配的灵魂 |
[28:12] | Somethin’ “exotic” probably. | 八成得是有”异域风情”的灵魂 |
[28:14] | – I’ll say. – I don’t have much time, | -我看也是 -我时间不多 |
[28:16] | so I need to see the inventory. | 我现在就得去看存货 |
[28:18] | Brother, I don’t have any inventory. | 兄弟 我没有存货 |
[28:21] | – You talkin’ about? – I was pushed out. | -你说什么 -我被挤出这一行了 |
[28:23] | I haven’t sold a soul in almost 10 years. | 我几乎有十年没卖过灵魂了 |
[28:24] | Pushed out by who? | 被谁挤出来的 |
[28:26] | The mother-lovin’ Japanese. | 该死的小日本 |
[28:28] | – The…? ?- These Land of the Rising Sons of bitches | -小… -这些旭日之国的王八蛋 |
[28:31] | went high-tech, ?high volume, fractional. | 他们搞高科技 大容量 百分比 |
[28:33] | Fractions? Of souls? | 灵魂还能按百分比抽 |
[28:35] | Makin’ a killin’ too. Brainy little bastards | 还赚了不少钱 这些精明的小混蛋 |
[28:37] | came up with all sorts of applications for it. | 想出了各种配套的应用 |
[28:40] | Pretty much cornered the market. | 基本上占据了整个市场 |
[28:41] | – What about Normeana’s? – Pushed ’em out too. | -诺米娜家呢 -也被挤出来了 |
[28:44] | Scratchy’s? | 刮刮家呢 |
[28:45] | Miss Julie… Black Lake Emporio… | 朱莉女士家 黑湖的安坡里奥家 |
[28:48] | Little John’s Voodoo… | 小强的巫毒之家 |
[28:50] | Mother Cuverdeux’s. | 库维德大妈家 |
[28:51] | They buried us all. | 他们害我们都没生意做了 |
[28:54] | Angelville? | 安吉维尔家呢 |
[28:55] | Hangin’ on by a thread. | 马上就不行了 |
[28:59] | There has to be some other way. | 肯定还有其他门路 |
[29:02] | There has to be. | 肯定有 |
[29:05] | Well, speak of the devils and they appear. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[29:09] | Time for their boudin sausages. | 他们来买猪血肠吃了 |
[29:11] | 5:15 like clockwork. | 每天五点一刻准来 |
[29:14] | Freakin’ robots. | 一群机器人 |
[29:24] | That’s the Japanese? | 就是那个日本人 |
[29:26] | Small world, ain’t it? Too small if you ask me. | 这世界真小不是吗 要我说小过头了 |
[29:28] | There are souls on that truck? | 那辆货车上有灵魂 |
[29:31] | Yep. Yours for the takin’ | 没错 如果你是亿万富翁 |
[29:33] | if you got like, a bajillion dollars. | 灵魂就是你的 |
[29:53] | Open the door — | 把门打开 |
[30:04] | Just uh, wonderin’, how’s it all goin’? | 我只想问一声进行得顺利吗 |
[30:06] | You close? | 快得手了吗 |
[30:09] | Yep. ?I’d say I’m pretty close. | 快了 我觉得快了 |
[30:12] | Okay, ’cause, uh, Denis is pretty sick. | 那好 因为丹尼斯犯病了 |
[30:17] | He doesn’t have his medicine. | 他手头没有药 |
[30:19] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[30:20] | You still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah, that’s great. Hey, while I have you… | 那太好了 既然你来电话了 |
[30:24] | Any idea how to break into an armored truck? | 你知道该怎么闯入一辆装甲货车吗 |
[30:26] | What? Where are you? | 什么 你人在哪 |
[30:28] | Tryin’ to break into an armored truck. | 我在试图闯入一辆装甲货车 |
[30:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[30:30] | I’ll explain when I get home. | 我回家后再和你解释 |
[30:34] | Okay, um. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | Do you got — Okay, um. | 那你有没有… |
[30:39] | You got any D batteries on you? | 你手头有没有干电池 |
[30:40] | – No. – Phone line? | -没有 -电话线呢 |
[30:42] | – Nope. – Burner phone? | -没有 –一次性手机呢 |
[30:44] | Plastic Dixie cups? ?Uh, a bag of lawn fertilizer? | 一次性塑料杯 一袋草坪用肥 |
[30:47] | I’m standing on the street in the middle of The Bywater, Tulip. | 我站在傍水镇中央的马路上 图丽普 |
[30:50] | I don’t have lawn fertilizer. | 我哪来的草坪用肥 |
[30:56] | But I can get some. | 但我能去买点来 |
[31:05] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[31:06] | Now? I’d get back. | 现在我要是你就退后 |
[31:27] | I’ll call ya back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[31:32] | He’s gonna call back. | 他回头再打给我 |
[31:38] | All the time in the world, | 我能长生不死 |
[31:39] | and I never learned how to speak French. | 却从来没有学法语 |
[31:44] | He’s your dad, isn’t he? | 他是你父亲 对吗 |
[31:47] | Your uncle or somethin’? | 还是你叔叔 |
[31:51] | No. | 不 |
[31:54] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[31:57] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[32:00] | Way. | 真的 |
[32:03] | Hard luck, eh? | 运气真差 是吧 |
[32:08] | Havin’ me for a da. | 有我这样的老爸 |
[32:17] | Tulip? Tulip, d– | 图丽普 图丽普 你… |
[32:26] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[32:30] | The old man. | 那个老人 |
[32:34] | Cassidy’s son. | 卡西迪的儿子 |
[32:38] | He needs medicine, so let him go. | 他需要药 你放他走吧 |
[32:46] | Look, you’ll still have the two of us. | 我们两个还在你手里 |
[32:50] | S– so I really don’t see why not. | 所以我真的不明白你为什么不同意 |
[33:07] | I read about your little girl. | 我从书上看过你女儿的故事 |
[33:14] | What would you do if it was — | 如果是你女儿 你… |
[33:23] | Preacher’s not here by 6:00, | 传教士六点不来 |
[33:26] | medicine won’t help. | 吃药也没有 |
[33:46] | A-Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:49] | He, um… | 他… |
[33:54] | He touched me. | 他碰了我 |
[34:02] | Tell ’em to open up. | 让他们打开 |
[34:11] | Hurry it up! | 快点 |
[34:19] | I need a soul that matches this bullet. | 我需要跟这颗子弹匹配的灵魂 |
[34:24] | – I don’t have this. – No match? | -我没有 -没有匹配吗 |
[34:27] | In all of these souls? | 那么多灵魂都没有匹配 |
[34:28] | – This one’s rare. – Try it anyway. | -这个很稀有 -再试试 |
[34:31] | Do you know who you’re stealing from? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[34:32] | Do it. | 快点 |
[34:38] | None of these match. | 没有匹配 |
[34:39] | I told you, it’s rare. | 我说了 这个很稀有 |
[34:41] | A vault? | 保险箱 |
[34:43] | A storage area? | 储藏室呢 |
[34:44] | In Osaka. | 在大阪 |
[34:49] | What about a soul that doesn’t match? | 用不匹配的灵魂呢 |
[34:51] | It’s like organ donation. | 这就跟器官捐赠一样 |
[34:53] | The body will reject say, | 如果肾不匹配 |
[34:54] | a kidney if it wasn’t the right type. | 身体会排斥 |
[34:56] | What’s your type? | 你匹配吗 |
[35:09] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[35:19] | You get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[35:20] | Yeah. Almost. | 就快了 |
[35:22] | “Almost”? | “就快了” |
[35:26] | You’re not gonna make it, are you? | 你无法及时回来了 是吗 |
[35:27] | No, I am. I am. I’m on my way. | 能及时回去 我在路上了 |
[35:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:37] | See you then. | 再见 |
[35:51] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[35:54] | What about my soul? | 我的灵魂呢 |
[35:56] | We could test it if you want to. | 你想的话我们可以检测一下 |
[36:22] | What is the least I can give? | 最少可以给多少 |
[36:24] | 1% 1%. | |
[36:29] | You won’t even miss it. | 你不会有任何感觉的 |
[36:43] | Can’t this thing go any faster? | 能再快点吗 |
[36:45] | Can’t rush it. | 不能急 |
[36:55] | Get lost. | 快走开 |
[37:14] | Time’s up. | 到时间了 |
[37:17] | Don’t! Wait! | 不要 等等 |
[37:18] | Wait! He’ll be here! | 等等 他会来的 |
[37:20] | He’s gonna be here! | 他会来的 |
[37:27] | Stop! | 住手 |
[37:35] | Stop! | 住手 |
[37:38] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[37:47] | Ridiculous, right? Hm? | 很荒谬吧 |
[37:53] | That’s a soul? | 那就是一个灵魂 |
[37:57] | How do you know about all this stuff? | 这些事你都是怎么知道的 |
[38:02] | Family business. | 家族生意 |
[38:06] | I gotta get them to a hospital. | 我得送他们去医院 |
[38:08] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:13] | You? | 你呢 |
[38:14] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[38:18] | Come on, son. Come on, Dennis. Let’s get you fixed up. | 走吧 儿子 丹尼斯 我们去医院 |
[38:48] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[38:56] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[39:01] | It’s yours, is it? | 是你的 对吗 |
[39:22] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[39:26] | You’re about to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. | 你要进入天堂了 |
[39:29] | I don’t get on my knees for no one. | 我不跪任何人 |
[39:31] | Not anymore. | 再也不跪了 |
[39:33] | I said get on your knees. | 我让你跪下 |
[39:43] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[39:47] | The only living man without a soul. | 唯一没有灵魂的活人 |
[39:51] | That’s why the Word didn’t work on you. | 所以圣言才对你不起作用 |
[39:55] | You didn’t have a soul. | 因为你没有灵魂 |
[39:58] | But now… Now… | 但是现在 现在 |
[40:02] | Drop it. Disarm. | 放下 解除武器 |
[40:04] | The gun. | 交出枪 |
[40:05] | Saber. | 佩剑 |
[40:11] | A cop-killin’, ?child-murderin’ sonofuhbitch | 你杀警察 杀儿童 |
[40:14] | tryin’ to make his way through the pearly gates? | 还想上天堂 |
[40:16] | You really think there’s a place for you in Heaven? | 你真以为天堂有你的位置吗 |
[40:18] | Up there with your wife and child? | 去跟你妻子女儿一起 |
[40:21] | Livin’ in peace for all eternity? | 永远安静地生活 |
[40:25] | No. | 不 |
[40:27] | I’ll tell you where you belong. | 我告诉你你属于哪里 |
[40:30] | Right back in Hell. | 你属于地狱 |
[40:31] | And that’s where I’m gonna send you. | 我要把你送去地狱 |
[40:32] | I told you I did it before. | 我说过我干过这种事 |
[40:36] | Go ahead, Preacher. | 动手吧 传教士 |
[40:38] | Send me to Hell… | 送我去地狱 |
[40:41] | along with your filthy stinkin’ soul. | 连同你那肮脏恶臭的灵魂 |
[40:51] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[41:07] | Let’s go for a drive. | 我们出去走走 |
[42:28] | Preaaaachhherrr!! | 传教士 |
[42:51] | Bollocks, this is ridiculous. | 该死 太荒谬了 |
[42:52] | Denis? | 丹尼斯 |
[42:55] | Would you just do th– Do the remote for me? | 你能…给帮我把遥控器弄好吗 |
[42:58] | Fingers are still growin’ in. | 我的指头还在长 |
[42:59] | All right, so… check it out. | 好 你听好 |
[43:02] | DVD, Blu-ray. | DVD 蓝光 |
[43:04] | Got a PlayStation. Denis? See? | 有游戏机 丹尼斯 看到了吗 |
[43:06] | PlayStation. “Rocket Five.” | 游戏机 火箭五号 |
[43:08] | That’s for you, Tulip. | 是给你的 图丽普 |
[43:09] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[43:11] | Do you like it? Tres nice, right? | 喜欢吗 不错吧 |
[43:14] | Hardly. | 差远了 |
[43:17] | Watch those sudden stops, boy. Somebody could get hurt. | 不要急刹车 会伤到人的 |
[43:23] | Ooh, it’s a big place here. | 这地方真大 |
[43:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[43:26] | They’ve got their Christmas decorations up already. | 他们已经挂起圣诞装饰了 |
[43:29] | That’s marvelous. | 真不错 |