时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 你好 请问有事吗 |
[01:01] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[01:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:03] | I just sweep the floors, lady. | 我只是个清洁工 女士 |
[01:49] | I have certainly educated myself. | 我肯定受教了 |
[02:29] | Look upon me, Tulip O’Hare. | 看着我 图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[02:34] | God? | 上帝 |
[02:41] | But you look… just like Fake God. | 但你看起来…像是假的 |
[02:45] | Oh, that was by design. | 这是我的设计 |
[02:48] | I’ve come to thank you, Tulip O’Hare. | 我是来谢谢你的 图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[02:52] | Thank me? | 谢谢我 |
[02:53] | For what? | 为什么 |
[02:55] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[02:57] | I am all-knowing. | 我无所不知 |
[02:59] | Well, then you know I screwed up. | 那你该知道我搞砸了 |
[03:01] | That was by design. | 那也是我的设计 |
[03:04] | But The Grail’s got Jesse’s soul. | 但圣杯拿走了杰西的灵魂 |
[03:06] | Now he’s stuck here ’cause of me. | 现在他因为我困在了这里 |
[03:08] | Also by design. | 也是设计好的 |
[03:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:12] | You wanted me to screw up? | 你就想让我搞砸吗 |
[03:14] | I was counting on it. | 我指望着你搞砸 |
[03:17] | It’s your nature, Tulip O’Hare. | 这是你的天性 图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[03:21] | You see, I give all my children free will. | 我给我所有的孩子们自由意志 |
[03:25] | And some do the right thing over and over. | 有些人总是能做对 |
[03:28] | But others… | 但有些人… |
[03:31] | alas, how did your father put it? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[03:36] | The… | 那个… |
[03:38] | Curse of the O’Hares. | 奥黑尔的诅咒 |
[03:41] | Free will is a blessing and a curse. | 自由意志是祝福也是诅咒 |
[03:48] | Do not despair, my child. | 别绝望 我的孩子 |
[03:52] | Just know… | 只要明白 |
[03:56] | …I am a loving God. | 我是个慈爱的上帝 |
[04:18] | What’re you doing down here, anyway? | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[04:22] | What’s this big design of yours? | 你的大设计到底是什么 |
[04:24] | It is not your place to question me. | 你没有资格来质问我 |
[04:32] | I’m preparing a test for the future of creation. | 我在为未来创造准备一个测试 |
[04:37] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:38] | What kinda test? | 什么测试 |
[04:41] | A pass/fail. | 一个通过或者失败的测试 |
[04:43] | And that is all you can know for now. | 你目前只能知道这么多 |
[04:46] | Goodbye, O’Hare. | 再见 奥黑尔 |
[04:49] | Nah. I call bullshit. | 不 我觉得你在扯淡 |
[04:53] | Pervy dog-suit, | 变态狗狗装 |
[04:55] | ponytail, an earring, the Harley? | 马尾 耳环 还有哈利 |
[04:58] | Her? | 她 |
[05:00] | I’m warning you, O’Hare. | 我警告你 奥黑尔 |
[05:02] | You’re not down here for any big plan or design. | 你在这里不是为了大计划或设计 |
[05:06] | You’re just screwin’ around. | 你只是在到处惹麻烦 |
[05:08] | Do not question me. | 别质疑我 |
[05:12] | I am God almighty. | 我是至高无上的上帝 |
[05:15] | You’re an almighty dickwad is what you are. | 你是个无与伦比的混蛋 |
[05:26] | I am the alpha and the omega. | 我是开始和结尾 |
[05:31] | I am a loving God, Tulip O’Hare. | 我是个慈爱的上帝 图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[05:36] | But do…not…push it! | 但你别逼我 |
[05:51] | Yeah, you better run! | 是啊 你最好逃跑 |
[05:53] | You better hide! | 藏起来吧 |
[05:56] | But, one way or another, I will find you. | 反正我都会找到你 |
[06:01] | And I’m gonna kick…your… a– | 我会踹爆你的蛋 |
[06:43] | Yeah, now — now I can see what I’m doin’. | 好 现在我看得到了 |
[06:46] | All right. Oh. | 好 |
[06:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:55] | Where — where is it? | 在哪 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I know. All right. | 我知道 好了 |
[07:07] | You’re doin’ great, friend. | 你做得很好 朋友 |
[07:09] | Tell you what — it’s a lovely concoction, this. | 你调的这东西不错 |
[07:11] | I can hardly feel a thing. | 我几乎没什么感觉 |
[07:12] | Whaddya call this, now? | 你叫它什么 |
[07:13] | Uh, that’s — that’s numb-er-er. | 麻醉剂 |
[07:15] | – Numb-er-er. – Yeah, yeah. | -麻醉剂 -对对 |
[07:17] | Dull the pain | 让疼痛麻木 |
[07:18] | and lower the inhibitions | 抑制感觉 |
[07:20] | and, um, fog the memory. | 模糊记忆 |
[07:24] | It’s got a familiar taste to it. | 有一种熟悉的味道 |
[07:26] | Pork bile? | 猪胆汁吗 |
[07:27] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是 |
[07:28] | Lapathum? Mnh-mnh. | 红脉酸模 |
[07:29] | – Um…hemlock? – Hemlock?! | -铁杉 -铁杉吧 |
[07:31] | Has it got bloody hemlock in it? | 里面有铁杉吗 |
[07:32] | Oh, that’s great. Oh, it’s been a bloody age. | 真是太好了 真是久违了 |
[07:34] | Like, I love a bit of hemlock, man. | 我喜欢铁杉 |
[07:35] | It’s great. | 太棒了 |
[07:37] | And you keep on puffin’, | 那你继续吸 |
[07:40] | thinkin’ happy, happy, happy… | 想着快乐的… |
[07:42] | happy thoughts. | 快乐的事 |
[07:45] | That’s a 5.56. mm. | 这是一发5.56口径枪弹 |
[07:49] | Now, we’ll let that, uh, breathe for a while | 我们先别碰伤口 |
[07:53] | – ‘fore I sew you up. – Yeah. | -然后我再给你缝合 -好 |
[07:56] | I think I’ll have one more wee toot. | 我还想再来点好东西 |
[07:59] | Is this your first dance with death? | 你第一次离死亡这么近吗 |
[08:01] | No. | 不是 |
[08:02] | No. | 不是 |
[08:03] | No, no, no. | 不是 |
[08:07] | Tulip. | 图丽普 |
[08:08] | She says I must’a swallowed a bullet magnet, you know. | 她说我体内有吸引子弹的磁铁 |
[08:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:13] | Lovely Tulip. | 可爱的图丽普 |
[08:15] | I’ve been shot so many times — | 我被枪击过好多次 |
[08:16] | And stabbed, too, all across here, like that. | 还有刺伤 全都在这个部位 |
[08:20] | I was nearly cut in half once by this jealous husband. | 有一次被一个嫉妒的人夫差点砍成两半 |
[08:22] | Sneaky bastard snuck up on me from behind | 狡猾的王八蛋拿着把武士刀 |
[08:24] | with a bloody Samurai sword, like that. | 从我后面偷袭我 |
[08:27] | And then there was this jealous wife this one time, right? | 还有一次 一个嫉妒的人妻 |
[08:29] | She had a sawed-off shotgun. | 她拿着把短猎枪 |
[08:31] | And the twin blast blew straight through me, | 两个枪筒射出的子弹直接射穿了我 |
[08:33] | and it killed her husband, who was blowin’ me. | 杀死了他那个正在给我口的丈夫 |
[08:37] | If irony had a patron saint, huh? | 我简直就是讽刺的代言人 |
[08:42] | Very, very curious. | 你这个很特别 |
[08:44] | Yeah, do you know, most people would guess that that’s a finch. | 是啊 大多数人都认为这是麻雀 |
[08:46] | Well, actually, it’s a bloody magpie. | 实际上 是喜鹊 |
[08:47] | No, no. Not the — not the tattoos. | 不 我不是说纹身 |
[08:50] | Your scars. | 我是指伤疤 |
[08:51] | – I don’t have any scars. – Exactly. | -我没有伤疤 -说的就是这个 |
[08:54] | What with all the cuts and the stabs and bullets. | 那么多次的割伤 刺伤 和枪伤 |
[08:58] | Why ain’t you dead? | 你为什么都没死 |
[09:04] | I’m very limber. | 我身体很轻柔 |
[09:06] | You know, Pilates. You know? | 普拉提术 听说过吧 |
[09:15] | I tell you what, T.C. | 这么说的话 TC |
[09:16] | I’m feeling a bit peckish, you know? | 我现在有点饿了 |
[09:19] | You want some of my swamp consommé? | 你要来点儿沼泽肉汤吗 |
[09:21] | I really shouldn’t, ’cause I know what’s in it, | 我真不该喝 我知道里面是什么 |
[09:22] | but I will, actually. | 但我会喝点儿 |
[09:23] | I’ll have a bit of your swamp consommé. | 给我来点你做的沼泽肉汤吧 |
[09:25] | That’d be great. I’ll be — I’ll be right back. | 太好了 我马上就去做 |
[09:27] | – You’re doing — you’re doing good. – Thank you, man. | -你的状况没什么问题了 -谢谢 |
[09:56] | So that’s where you’ve been. | 原来你去那了 |
[09:58] | Don’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[10:01] | Why’d he come to you? | 他为什么来找你 |
[10:02] | Well, why the hell wouldn’t he come to me? | 他为什么不能来找我 |
[10:04] | No, it’s not that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[10:04] | It’s just I’m the one that’s been looking for him. | 我意思是我才是那个苦苦寻找他的人 |
[10:08] | Well, pretty sure he wants you to stop lookin’. | 肯定是他想让你别再找他了 |
[10:10] | That’s why he set me up. | 这就是他给我设下圈套的原因 |
[10:11] | He’s scared of you. | 他害怕你 |
[10:13] | God’s scared of Genesis. | 上帝害怕创世纪 |
[10:15] | Well, he better be scared of me, too, | 他最好也害怕我 |
[10:16] | ’cause I’m gonna kick his ass. | 因为我会狠揍他一顿 |
[10:18] | How exactly are you gonna kick his ass? | 你想怎么揍他 |
[10:21] | What do you mean? I’m just…gonna kick his dick ass. | 你什么意思 我就是…揍他啊 |
[10:26] | Here’s your O’Hare curse. | 让你见识下奥黑尔的诅咒 |
[10:34] | Don’t matter anyway, Tulip, ’cause I’m stuck here. | 那不重要 图丽普 因为我困在这了 |
[10:37] | Oh, stuck here with your scary granny and her hanky? | 被你可怕的外婆和她的手帕困在这了吗 |
[10:41] | You got free will, Jesse Custer. | 你可是拥有自由意志啊 杰西·卡斯特 |
[10:44] | We’ll just unstick you. | 我们会让你自由的 |
[10:46] | It’s not that easy. | 没你说的那么容易 |
[10:47] | Ain’t that hard either. | 也没你说的那么难 |
[10:49] | She’s an old lady. | 她就是个老太太 |
[10:51] | Hell, I’ll go down there right now | 我现在就下去 |
[10:52] | and just grab that stupid hag. | 抓住那个愚蠢的老巫婆 |
[10:53] | No! | 不 |
[10:58] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[11:00] | Don’t go near my grandma. | 别靠近我外婆 |
[11:03] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[11:05] | She’s dangerous. | 她这人很危险 |
[11:09] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[11:11] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[11:13] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[11:25] | – Knock much?! – Rise and shine. | -敲门好吗 -该起床了 |
[11:27] | You got to get goin’. | 该出发了 |
[11:28] | Get out of here, Jody. | 滚开 裘迪 |
[11:32] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:34] | Jody’s takin’ me to church. | 裘迪要带我去教堂 |
[11:36] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -别开玩笑了 -真的 |
[11:37] | – Gettin’ something for Gran’ma. – Now? | -给外婆弄些东西 -现在吗 |
[11:40] | Old habits die hard. | 恶习难改 |
[11:51] | Sorry if I in’arupted something up there. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[11:56] | You don’t look very sorry. | 你看起来可并不感到抱歉 |
[11:58] | No? | 没有吗 |
[11:59] | What do I look like? | 那我看起来像什么样 |
[12:01] | An asshole, as usual. | 和平常一样 像个混蛋 |
[12:06] | That Cassidy is a hoot. | 卡西迪像猫头鹰一样 |
[12:09] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[12:10] | Good. Real good. | 挺好的 真挺好 |
[12:12] | He — he’s a curious fella. | 他是个奇怪的人 |
[12:15] | Been through the wars. | 参加过战争 |
[12:17] | And, uh, a fast healer, real fast. | 伤愈得很快 真的很快 |
[12:21] | Fast healer? | 伤愈得快吗 |
[12:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:24] | Meanin’ what? | 什么意思 |
[12:27] | Uh, meaning that he’s healing fast. | 就是伤愈得快的意思 |
[12:30] | Well, he’s a smartass Irishman. | 他是个捣蛋的爱尔兰人 |
[12:32] | He’s probably used to being shot at. | 可能习惯被枪击了 |
[12:37] | Truck — 10 minutes. | 卡车集合 10分钟后 |
[12:43] | I’ll go and check on Cassidy. | 我去看看卡西迪 |
[12:45] | Then I got to go. | 然后就出发 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | I’ll be back soon. | 我过一会儿就能回来 |
[12:49] | You sit tight, all right? | 你别轻举妄动 |
[12:51] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[12:56] | TC So, T.C… | |
[13:00] | where’s the old lady? | 那老太太在哪 |
[13:02] | Miss Marie is — she’s still asleep. | 玛丽小姐还在睡觉 |
[13:06] | Tulip. | 图丽普 |
[13:07] | I said sit tight. | 我让你别轻举妄动 |
[13:09] | I am. | 是啊 |
[13:10] | I’m sittin’…tight. | 我这不是很老实吗 |
[13:14] | Enjoy church. | 祝你在教堂愉快 |
[13:17] | Pray for me. | 替我祈祷 |
[13:21] | Uh, you wanna see my dingle? | 你想看我的丁丁吗 |
[13:29] | Cass, it’s me. | 卡西 是我 |
[13:32] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[13:37] | T.C.’s good with a knife, | TC刀上的功夫很好 |
[13:39] | but he’s not that good. | 但还没好到那份上 |
[13:43] | Cass, is they find out you’re a vampire… | 卡西 要是他们发现你是吸血鬼… |
[13:49] | I know you’re mad. | 我知道你在生气 |
[13:50] | I’m not so happy myself. | 我自己也不是很开心 |
[13:54] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[13:58] | …you were right… | 你说得没错 |
[14:00] | about Tulip… | 关于图丽普 |
[14:03] | about me playing God. | 关于我扮上帝 |
[14:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:15] | The truth is, Cass… | 实际上 卡西 |
[14:18] | you’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[14:22] | I probably don’t say that enough. | 这话我或许说得不够多 |
[14:24] | You’ve never said it. | 你从没说过 |
[14:27] | – Sure, I have. – Never. | -我当然说过 -从没说过 |
[14:30] | Oh, come on, now. That’s crazy. | 别胡说 那太扯了 |
[14:32] | I-I have a bad memory for that kind of stuff, | 虽然这种事我总是记不太清 |
[14:35] | but, I mean, I musta have said that a buncha times. | 但我肯定说过很多次 |
[14:37] | Not one time. | 一次都没说过 |
[14:40] | All right. I’m saying it now. | 那好 我现在说 |
[14:44] | And I mean this. | 我是真心的 |
[14:47] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[14:52] | All right, well… | 那好吧 |
[14:56] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:59] | Sorry it took me so long. | 抱歉我这么久才说出口 |
[15:02] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[15:05] | – So, are we good? – Yeah. | -那我们和好了吗 -是的 |
[15:10] | Jesse! Come on! | 杰西 快点 |
[15:14] | You’ve got to get outta here right now. Trust me. | 你现在就得离开这儿 相信我 |
[15:17] | Jaysus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[15:18] | You’ll just say anything to get me away from her, won’t you? | 为了让我离开她 你什么话都说得出是吗 |
[15:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[15:22] | It’s not about her. It’s about him. | 这不是因为她 这是因为他 |
[15:24] | It’s about Jody, Gran’ma, these people. | 因为裘迪 外婆 这些人 |
[15:26] | Yeah, your people. | 是啊 你的人 |
[15:26] | Jesus Christ, Cass. You’re still not listening. | 老天爷 卡西 你还是没听进去 |
[15:29] | You’ve seen the pictures. | 你见过那些画了 |
[15:30] | You know what they do here. | 你知道这里的人会怎么做 |
[15:32] | This is Angelville. | 这里可是安吉维尔 |
[15:51] | Well, this-this is bullshit. | 这真是不可理喻 |
[15:54] | I’m a bloody vampire at Voodoo Disneyland. | 巫毒迪士尼乐园来了我这个吸血鬼 |
[15:56] | I should be their main attraction, man. | 他们该把我当招牌来揽客啊 |
[15:57] | Magic is one thing. | 魔法是一回事 |
[15:58] | – Monsters is somethin’ else. – Oh, monsters, is it? | -怪物是另一回事 -说我是怪物 |
[16:00] | Oh, come on. I didn’t mean that. What I meant was — | 拜托 我不是那个意思 我的意思是 |
[16:02] | Monsters. So, you’re calling me a monster. | 怪物 你叫我怪物 |
[16:03] | You’re pallin’ around with the feller who killed your daddy. | 你还跟杀了你爸的人做哥们呢 |
[16:05] | I’m not pallin’ around with anyone! | 我没有和任何人做哥们 |
[16:07] | I will deal with Jody soon enough. | 我很快就会处理好裘迪 |
[16:09] | – In the meantime, you have to go. – Listen to me. | -与此同时 你必须走 -听我说 |
[16:11] | I’m not leavin’ without Tulip. | 我不会抛下图丽普自己走 |
[16:14] | – Do you understand? – Jesse! Come on! | -你明白吗 -杰西 快点 |
[16:25] | If you’re gonna stay, it’s gonna hurt. | 如果你要留下来 你就得遭罪 |
[16:28] | No. Don’t-don’t take them. | 不 别拿走 |
[16:29] | No, don’t. | 不 别 |
[16:35] | E-everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[16:38] | He’s not healing quite as fast as we thought. | 他愈合得没我们想象得那么快 |
[16:47] | Get out of here! Come on, get! | 滚开 快走开 |
[18:33] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[20:18] | How’s Cassidy? | 卡西迪怎么样了 |
[20:20] | Uh, uh, a bit of a setback, | 有点不如之前了 |
[20:23] | but I-I got him sewed and fed and watered. | 不过我给他缝合了 还让他吃饱喝足了 |
[20:35] | Yo, T.C.! About your dingle. | TC 关于你的丁丁 |
[20:43] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[20:51] | Was I nervous? Shit, yes. | 当时我紧张吗 当然 |
[20:53] | 185 days sober. | 戒了185天 |
[20:56] | First time alone with my boy | 法官撤销禁令后 |
[20:57] | since the judge lifted the restraining order. | 我第一次和我儿子单独相处 |
[21:00] | I was not gonna mess this up. | 我绝对不能搞砸 |
[21:04] | I was-I was gonna make the best | 我要给他做一个最棒的 |
[21:06] | damn fourth-grade D-Day diorama ever. | 四年级诺曼底登陆立体模型 |
[21:09] | His mother, my ex — | 他妈妈 我前妻 |
[21:11] | she-she let me have my boy the whole weekend. | 她让我和儿子一起度过整个周末 |
[21:13] | We spent hours and a fortune at the hobby emporium. | 我们在模型店选了几小时 花了好多钱 |
[21:19] | Got it all — | 买了全套东西 |
[21:20] | papier-mache, paint, plywood, | 浆纸 涂料 胶合板 |
[21:24] | half-a-dozen scale models, | 六个微缩模型 |
[21:26] | amphibious landing craft, | 两栖登陆艇 |
[21:29] | German half-track, G.I. Jeep. | 德国半履带车 特种兵吉普车 |
[21:32] | We watched the first couple of scenes | 我们反复看了几次 |
[21:34] | of “Saving Private Ryan” a couple of times. | 《拯救大兵瑞恩》的开头 |
[21:37] | And the plan was to construct all day Sunday. | 我们的计划是周日做一整天 |
[21:41] | Put my boy to bed around 9:00. | 我九点左右哄儿子睡了 |
[21:43] | And I figured, | 我想 |
[21:45] | “One little whiff just to settle the nerves.” | “稍微闻一下来减缓紧张” |
[21:48] | And I woke up on the floor, | 醒来时我躺在地上 |
[21:50] | and my boy was standing over me… | 我儿子站在我旁边… |
[21:55] | with a look of disgust in his eyes. | 用恶心的眼神看着我 |
[21:59] | “Where’s the glue, dad?” | “胶水哪里去了 爸爸” |
[22:02] | Where’s the goddamn glue? | 他妈的胶水哪里去了 |
[22:04] | I’ll — I’ll tell you where it is. | 我告诉你哪里去了 |
[22:07] | It’s up my nose. | 在我鼻子上 |
[22:16] | Take care. You’re not alone. | 保重 你并不孤独 |
[22:22] | That took courage. | 说出来需要勇气 |
[22:25] | You know, hearing your story | 你的故事 |
[22:26] | really brought back…my own demons. | 真的让我回忆起…自己的心魔 |
[22:31] | You huff glue, Father? | 你吸胶水吗 神父 |
[22:33] | Glue…Wite-out…Dust-Off. | 胶水…修正液…清洗剂 |
[22:39] | Anything I could get into my lungs. | 所有我能弄进肺里的东西 |
[22:42] | So, um… | 那么… |
[22:44] | the program has helped you. | 这个项目帮助了你 |
[22:47] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[22:49] | I don’t think there are enough steps to get me clean. | 我不认为这些步骤足以让我戒掉 |
[22:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[22:55] | Like “Pray the spray away”? | 就像”祈祷喷剂远离” |
[22:57] | Sorry. No offense, Father, | 抱歉 无意冒犯 神父 |
[22:59] | – but I-I don’t really believe all — – No. | -但我真的不太相信这些… -不 |
[23:00] | No. An earthly power. | 不 一种世俗力量 |
[23:04] | A world-renowned spiritist, diviner, | 一个举世闻名的招魂术师 预言者 |
[23:07] | mistress of the pyramids. | 金字塔的女主人 |
[23:08] | You mean Angelville? | 你是说安吉维尔吗 |
[23:09] | Nah. That place closed years ago. | 不 那地方关闭很多年了 |
[23:10] | No, it’s open again. | 不 重新开放了 |
[23:13] | I-I was just out there. | 我去过那里 |
[23:15] | Angelville is alive and well. | 安吉维尔还生气蓬勃 |
[23:17] | – Holy shit. The Tombs. – No. | -我的天 坟墓 -不 |
[23:19] | – Yes. Yes. – No. | -是的 -不 |
[23:20] | Tell me The Tombs are open again. | 告诉我坟墓重新开放了 |
[23:21] | Not the — No, not The Tombs. | 不是 不是坟墓 |
[23:24] | No, but if you’re looking for a clean, sober spell, | 不 但如果你想要清醒咒 |
[23:27] | then Madame L’Angelle is — | 那拉安琪拉女士就是… |
[23:28] | Yeah, I need a good clean, sober spell, I will — | 对 我需要一个好用的清醒咒 我会… |
[23:31] | I’ll go see Madame Boyd, like everyone else. | 我会去见博伊德女士 像其他人一样 |
[23:36] | Thanks for nothing, Father. | 算我自讨没趣 神父 |
[23:45] | No luck? | 不走运吗 |
[23:47] | I’m out of practice. | 我生疏了 |
[23:51] | We got more stops to make. | 我们还有很多站要去 |
[23:53] | There’s a Gamblers Anonymous meeting | 江船赌场对面 |
[23:55] | across from the River Boat Casino. | 有个匿名戒赌会 |
[23:58] | Doesn’t it bother you, driving me around? | 给我当司机 你不累吗 |
[24:01] | Doing the same old shit for the same old lady? | 对一个老太婆任劳任怨 |
[24:06] | After everything she’s done to you. | 何况她还那样对你 |
[24:12] | And to my mom. | 那样对我妈 |
[24:17] | She shouldn’t’ve run. | 她不该逃跑 |
[24:25] | Help me get out of here, Jody. | 帮我离开这里 裘迪 |
[24:29] | Well, don’t do it for me. | 不是为我 |
[24:32] | Do it for Christina. | 为了克里斯蒂娜 |
[24:42] | One of these days, Jody. | 总有一天的 裘迪 |
[24:46] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[25:08] | It’s — it’s a bit…drafty in here, | 这里有点透风 |
[25:11] | so take that into account. | 别忘了这个 |
[25:15] | Draft or no draft, | 透不透风 |
[25:16] | you’ve got a perfectly fine little dingle. | 你都有一个完美的小丁丁 |
[25:20] | You — you want to touch it? | 你要摸摸吗 |
[25:22] | Nope. | 不了 |
[25:24] | Let’s not wake him. | 我们别吵醒它了 |
[25:26] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:29] | So, it seems like you’re pretty involved | 看起来你对这里 |
[25:32] | in all the ins and outs around here, huh? | 里里外外的事了如指掌 是吗 |
[25:36] | Matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[25:38] | Jesse mentioned somethin’ in passing the other day, | 杰西前几天提到一些事 |
[25:40] | and, well, I couldn’t get my head around it. | 搞得我晕头转向 |
[25:43] | But I said, “That T.C. — he’s sharp. | 但我说 “那个TC很机灵 |
[25:48] | I bet he could shed some light.” | 我打赌他可以说清楚” |
[25:50] | I-I can sure try. | 我当然可以试试 |
[25:52] | What exactly is the deal | 那些拧紧的餐巾 |
[25:53] | with those squeezey-napkin things? | 到底是用来干嘛的 |
[25:55] | – Those are blood-debt compacts. – A compact? | -那些是血债契约 -契约 |
[25:58] | – Sort of like a contract? – Yeah. | -就像一种合同吗 -对 |
[26:00] | It’s a — it’s a solemn exchange of promises between parties. | 那是各方在郑重交换承诺 |
[26:06] | See? I knew you’d know something. | 看吧 我就说你知道点东西 |
[26:11] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[26:12] | It’s so interesting. | 太有趣了 |
[26:15] | I bet she’s got hundreds of those napkins. | 我猜她有几百张这种餐巾 |
[26:19] | That’s Miss Marie’s bi’ness. | 那是玛丽小姐的事 |
[26:21] | Right, right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[26:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:23] | So, um, there’s no way out of a compact? | 那没有办法摆脱契约吗 |
[26:27] | Well, s-sure there is. | 当然有 |
[26:28] | You pay off the debt. | 还清债务就行了 |
[26:30] | Or you just get rid of the napkin, right? | 或者你直接处理掉餐巾 对吧 |
[26:33] | – I don’t follow. – Well, my mama told me | -我没听懂 -我妈告诉我 |
[26:35] | she got outta her second marriage | 她通过烧掉结婚证 |
[26:37] | by burning the paper license. | 逃离了她第二次婚姻 |
[26:42] | I see what yer thinkin’. | 我知道你在想什么了 |
[26:44] | Slippery. | 真狡猾 |
[26:47] | No, no, T.C. | 不不 TC |
[26:48] | I — I’m just askin’ questions. | 我只是好奇提问 |
[26:51] | Yeah, the wrong kind. | 是啊 错误的问题 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | I mean, you’re the expert. | 我是说 你是专家 |
[27:01] | You set me straight. | 你来纠正我 |
[27:04] | Well, I-I don’t know about that, but… | 我不知道 但是… |
[27:07] | …I could tell you a story. | 我可以给你讲个故事 |
[27:09] | Oh, I love a good story. | 我喜欢听故事 |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:12] | You — you won’t love this one. | 可你不会喜欢这个 |
[27:15] | It was quite a few years back. | 那是几年前 |
[27:19] | And this fella — | 有个人 |
[27:20] | his — his wife had a blood compact | 他妻子和玛丽小姐 |
[27:23] | with Miss Marie. | 订立了血契约 |
[27:24] | We need an audience with Madame L’Angelle. | 我们要见拉安琪拉女士 |
[27:26] | No, no, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[27:27] | You can’t come barging in here. | 你不能这样闯进来 |
[27:28] | – My madame’s busy. – Please! | -女士很忙的 -求你了 |
[27:31] | He took to beggin’ Miss Marie just to give it back, | 他去求玛丽小姐把契约还给他们 |
[27:34] | tear up the whole compact. | 还把整张契约都撕了 |
[27:36] | Miss Marie reminded him there’s a price to be paid. | 玛丽小姐告诉他 那样会付出代价 |
[27:42] | He was desperate. | 他绝望了 |
[27:43] | He’d’a gave Miss Marie just about anything | 他为了那张旧纸巾 几乎把自己的一切 |
[27:45] | for that ol’ napkin. | 都给了玛丽小姐 |
[27:49] | You can well imagine the fella was badly grateful | 可以想象 他终于拿到纸巾的时候 |
[27:52] | when she finally let him have it. | 是有多感激 |
[27:56] | And his wife — | 他的妻子… |
[27:57] | Oh, his wife was crying tears of joy and relief | 因为终于拿到纸巾了 他妻子 |
[28:01] | to finally get that napkin back in her hands. | 悲喜交加 泣不成声 |
[28:04] | Free from Miss Marie. | 终于摆脱了玛丽小姐 |
[28:09] | Or so she thought. | 她是这么想的 |
[28:11] | Take that, you horrible hag! | 去死吧 老巫婆 |
[28:37] | No. | 不 |
[28:38] | No, but you — | 不 但… |
[28:39] | you said that the guy paid off his wife’s debt. | 你说那个人把妻子的债还清了 |
[28:42] | No, no. That — that fella — | 不不 那个人… |
[28:43] | he paid a lotta money for an 89-cent cloth, | 他是为了那块破布花了很多钱 |
[28:46] | but the debt — the debt is only paid | 但债务 只有玛丽小姐说还清了 |
[28:50] | when Miss Marie says it is. | 那才还清了 |
[28:52] | Now, you let me show you my dingle, Miss Tulip, | 你让我给你看我的丁丁了 图丽普小姐 |
[28:55] | and I really like you. | 我也真的喜欢你 |
[28:57] | So here’s a friendly warning. | 所以我友情提醒你一下 |
[29:00] | I understand you want to help Lil’ Jesse, | 我知道你想帮小杰西 |
[29:02] | but if yer thinkin’ of messin’ with Miss Marie… | 但如果你想招惹玛丽小姐… |
[29:06] | don’t. | 千万别 |
[29:11] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | You know I like you, too, T.C. | 其实我也喜欢你 TC |
[29:19] | In fact… | 说实话 |
[29:25] | …maybe I will touch your dingle. | 或许我可以碰碰你的丁丁 |
[29:33] | How do I break the curse? | 怎么打破诅咒 |
[29:35] | Get Miss Marie to let him go. | 让玛丽小姐放他走 |
[29:37] | And how do I do that? | 那要怎么做 |
[29:38] | Do — do you know any — any magic | 你…知道任何魔法 |
[29:40] | – or — or — or voodoo? – No. | -或者巫毒吗 -不知道 |
[29:42] | Then you can keep squeezing, | 那你就继续捏吧 |
[29:43] | ’cause there’s nothing you can do! | 因为你无能为力了 |
[29:46] | There’s never nothin’ you can do. | 人从来不会无能为力 |
[29:53] | Every curse can be broken. | 任何诅咒都能被打破 |
[30:05] | Yes? | 哪位 |
[30:08] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[30:11] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:31] | So, what? Are you, like, | 怎么 你… |
[30:32] | a witch or something like that, huh? | 是女巫之类的吗 |
[30:35] | No. | 不 |
[30:37] | No, I’m — I’m a healer. | 不 我是医者 |
[30:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | So, if you’re a healer | 如果你是医者 |
[30:46] | and you can bring people back from the dead… | 你能让人起死回生 |
[30:50] | why are you still in a wheelchair, shittin’ into a bag? | 那你为什么还坐在轮椅上 拉在袋子里 |
[30:56] | I mean, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean any offense. | 抱歉 我无意冒犯 |
[30:58] | Like, I’m just wondering, | 我只是好奇 |
[30:59] | why haven’t you healed yourself, that’s all. | 你为什么不治好自己 |
[31:02] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[31:04] | Well, I’m working on it. | 我正在努力 |
[31:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:09] | Is that why you’ve come to see me, Irish? | 这就是你来找我的原因吗 爱尔兰人 |
[31:12] | Conversation? | 谈话 |
[31:15] | No. | 不 |
[31:20] | I’m not a bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[31:23] | No, of course not. | 当然了 |
[31:26] | I mean, I’ve done some bad things, you know? | 虽然我是做过坏事 |
[31:28] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[31:33] | Yep. | 对 |
[31:35] | Irish, how can I help you? | 爱尔兰人 有什么需要我帮忙 |
[31:41] | The love spell. | 爱情咒 |
[31:46] | I’m not leaving without it. | 不给我我不会走的 |
[31:51] | No. | 不 |
[33:06] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[33:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[33:10] | Getting something to eat. | 找东西吃 |
[33:11] | Where’s Tulip? | 图丽普呢 |
[33:12] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[33:15] | The Irish smartass on the mend again. | 爱尔兰人又好了 |
[33:20] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[33:32] | Me and Jody hit all the old spots — | 我和裘迪去过所有老地方了 |
[33:35] | River Boat Casino, DMV, Piggly Wiggly check cash. | 江船赌场 车管局 小猪钱庄 |
[33:39] | It seems like Madame Boyd’s got this parish sewn up. | 博伊德女士好像把这个教区都搞定了 |
[33:46] | Well, it’s gonna take time | 你得给我跑腿 |
[33:48] | to undo all you did by runnin’ off. | 跑好久 才能抵消欠我的 |
[33:52] | I don’t have any time. | 我没时间了 |
[33:54] | I have stuff to do, plans of my own. | 我有事要做 我自己的计划 |
[33:59] | See, I don’t give a rat’s galette about your plans, | 我才不在乎你的计划 |
[34:02] | only my own. | 我只在乎我的 |
[34:04] | But since you’re in such a rush, | 但鉴于你这么着急 |
[34:06] | there’s always The Tombs. | 总归还有墓地 |
[34:09] | That’s not gonna happen. | 绝对不行 |
[34:15] | You’re gonna do what you’re told, | 你要么听我的话 |
[34:16] | or you’ll go in the coffin. | 要么进棺材 |
[34:35] | Your friend came by. | 你朋友来过 |
[34:37] | Cassidy? | 卡西迪吗 |
[34:39] | He’s your friend, right? | 他是你的朋友 对吧 |
[34:43] | What’d he want? | 他想要什么 |
[34:45] | To talk. | 谈谈 |
[34:47] | He’s Irish. | 他是爱尔兰人 |
[34:49] | I guess that’s what they do. | 他们应该就喜欢这样吧 |
[35:11] | Aren’t you a pretty, young thing? | 真是漂亮年轻的小东西 |
[35:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:16] | That’s a girl. | 是母的 |
[35:19] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[35:42] | I knowed there was somethin’ curious about you. | 我就知道你不对劲 |
[35:47] | T.C., listen to me. | TC 听我说 |
[35:51] | Don’t tell anyone, all right? | 别告诉任何人 好吗 |
[35:55] | Jody! | 裘迪 |
[36:09] | Tulip, where the hell are you? | 图丽普 你在哪里 |
[36:11] | I told you to sit tight. | 我让你别轻举妄动的 |
[36:15] | Lil’ Jesse! Whoo! | 小杰西 |
[36:18] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:21] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[36:24] | Did I know what? | 知道什么 |
[36:27] | That your friend’s a vampire. | 你的朋友是个吸血鬼 |
[36:35] | Of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[36:37] | So you have no objections | 那你肯定不会反对 |
[36:38] | to us hanging him till the sun come up. | 我们把他吊起来 直到太阳升起 |
[36:49] | I told you it wasn’t safe. | 我告诉过你 不安全 |
[36:54] | – Got a few hours t’kill before he burns. – I got an idea. | -他被烧死前有几个小时玩玩 -我有个主意 |
[36:57] | Let’s get the guns and have ourselves some target practice. | 我们拿枪来练习打靶吧 |
[36:59] | – Yeah, what do you say, boy? – Yeah. | -你说呢 -对 |
[37:00] | No. | 不 |
[37:01] | We’re not doing that. | 不那样做 |
[37:04] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[37:15] | Some donors complain of fatigue | 有些捐赠者说 |
[37:17] | accompanied by a mild headache. | 会感到疲劳 轻微头痛 |
[37:19] | Nothing a few aspirin won’t fix. | 但吃几片阿司匹林就好了 |
[37:21] | But we’re square now, right? | 但是我们两清了 对吧 |
[37:22] | Yes, Mr. Thibodeaux. Your debt is paid. | 是的 蒂博多先生 你的债还清了 |
[37:24] | And you’ll hardly miss it. | 而且你不会想念的 |
[37:26] | Watch your step on the stairs. | 注意楼梯 |
[37:28] | – Hello. You’re here to see Madame Boyd? – Mm-hmm. | -你好 你是来见博伊德女士的吗 -是 |
[37:30] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Miss… | 抱歉让你久等了 你是… |
[37:32] | Pomerantz, Marnie. | 波梅兰茨 玛妮 |
[37:34] | Welcome, Miss Pomerantz. | 波梅兰茨小姐 欢迎 |
[37:36] | What brings you in today? | 请问有何事 |
[37:38] | I’m gonna cut to the chase, ma’am. | 那我就直说了 女士 |
[37:39] | My boyfriend, Rich — | 我男朋友里奇 |
[37:41] | he got himself stuck here by some stupid magic spell. | 他被什么魔法咒语困在这里了 |
[37:44] | And, well, he’s stuck, so I’m stuck. | 他被困住 我就也被困住 |
[37:48] | – Any idea what kind of spell it was? – Mm-hmm. | -知道是什么咒语吗 -知道 |
[37:50] | A bloody-napkin-y one. | 血纸巾咒语 |
[37:53] | – A blood compact. – That’s the one. | -血契约 -是的 |
[37:55] | Well, I tried dealing with the holder of this compact myself, | 我试过自己搞定契约的持有者 |
[37:58] | but I was unsuccessful. | 但没成功 |
[38:00] | I need a work-around or something. | 我需要点办法之类的 |
[38:03] | And I was hoping that Madame Boyd | 希望博伊德女士 |
[38:06] | could help me voodoo my way out of the situation. | 能帮我想办法解决一下 |
[38:10] | Credit card or Apple Pay? | 信用卡还是苹果支付 |
[38:11] | Cash work? | 现金行吗 |
[38:13] | Cash be king. | 现金最好了 |
[38:15] | – Now, if you’ll follow me… – Mm-hmm. | -请跟我来 -好 |
[38:30] | Right this way, Miss Pomerantz. | 这边请 波梅兰茨小姐 |
[38:49] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[39:01] | So, this blood compact… | 这个血契约… |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:09] | Should I start over? | 我要从头开始说一遍吗 |
[39:12] | So, I was telling your assistant | 我跟你的助手说过了 |
[39:14] | my boyfriend got himself into a tricky situation. | 我男朋友遇到了点麻烦 |
[39:16] | – You didn’t say how. – Hmm? | -你没说怎么遇到的 -什么 |
[39:19] | How did Jesse get into this situation? | 杰西怎么陷入这种情况的 |
[39:24] | Rich. | 是里奇 |
[39:27] | Richard. | 里查德 |
[39:27] | – My boyfriend’s name — – Is Jesse L’Angelle. | -我男朋友叫… -杰西·拉安琪拉 |
[39:34] | There’s no way out, sugar. | 别想走 亲爱的 |
[39:45] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么了 |
[39:46] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:47] | Hey! Open up! | 开门 |
[40:19] | You’re Madame Boyd. | 你是博伊德女士 |
[40:21] | And you’re Tulip O’Hare. | 你是图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[40:24] | I’ve wanted to meet you for a long time. | 我想见你很久了 |
[40:30] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[40:46] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[40:52] | Welcome back to The Tombs. | 欢迎回到墓地 |
[41:03] | Don’t forget the beaves! | 别忘了戴帽子 |
[41:13] | Welcome, you sick sonsofbitches. | 欢迎 你们这群混蛋 |
[41:18] | Tonight, you will see two merciless monsters fight | 今晚你们将看到两个冷血无情的怪物 |
[41:22] | as if their very souls were on the line. | 像他们的灵魂岌岌可危一样战斗 |
[41:28] | A pedophile science teacher… | 一个恋童癖科学老师 |
[41:32] | versus a back-stabbing, piece-of-shit vampire. | 对阵一个背后捅刀子的混蛋吸血鬼 |
[41:39] | Kill the blood-sucker! | 杀死吸血鬼 |
[41:41] | You make me sick! | 你让我恶心 |
[41:45] | – Kill them! – Rip his head off. | -杀死他们 -扯掉他的头 |
[41:46] | Rip his head off! | 扯掉他的头 |
[42:06] | You both deserve to die! | 你们两个都该死 |
[42:09] | Whatcha waitin’ on, kid? | 还在等什么 孩子 |
[42:16] | Let’s fight. | 开打吧 |