时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | Come on, man. It’s gonna be fun. | 行啦 伙计 会很有意思的 |
[01:24] | A little dancing, a bit of music. | 跳点舞 放点音乐 |
[01:26] | Besides, you look good. | 再说了 你光彩照人 |
[01:27] | You look like a dead ringer for Gene Kelly, | 你看起来和舞王金·凯利简直一模一样 |
[01:29] | if he’d been struck by lightning. | 如果他被闪电劈过的话 |
[01:32] | Gene Kelly. | 金·凯利 |
[01:33] | I could tell you stories about Gene Kelly. | 我可以给你讲金·凯利的故事 |
[01:39] | Well, I’m out of time. | 我得走了 |
[01:45] | Don’t wanna miss the show. | 我可不想错过演出 |
[01:50] | Christ, what… What is this? | 老天 这…这是什么意思 |
[01:53] | Why all the bells and bagpipes? | 为什么搞得这么复杂 |
[01:55] | Why not just blow it up and end the world yourself? | 为什么不直接亲自炸了全世界 了结一切 |
[01:58] | Well, that’s cheating. | 那可是作弊 |
[01:59] | You all have to play your part. | 你们每个人都得贡献一份力量 |
[02:02] | Free will. | 自由意志 |
[02:05] | That’s the fun. | 那才有意思 |
[02:09] | He likes to watch. | 他喜欢看着 |
[02:20] | Who’s ready for their Messiah? | 谁准备好迎接弥赛亚了 |
[03:21] | Go on. But I’m telling you, | 继续啊 但我告诉你 |
[03:23] | the parents will not be happy. | 父母们可不会高兴的 |
[03:35] | Looks like someone brought a gun to a knife fight. | 看来某人是破枪对神刀 不自量力 |
[03:43] | Knoxville, Tennessee. | 田纳西州 诺克斯维尔 |
[03:47] | Waitressing, substitute teaching. | 做服务员 代课老师 |
[03:50] | Whatever. | 各种活 |
[03:53] | My real job was rum and Cokes and making bad choices. | 我真正的工作是酗酒嗑药 胡作非为 |
[03:59] | Sleeping with cops, | 和条子上床 |
[04:01] | dealing weed to eighth graders. | 把大麻卖给八年级学生 |
[04:06] | I was lost. | 我迷失了 |
[04:10] | Until I met Klaus. | 直到我遇见克劳斯 |
[04:15] | Saw his strength, | 看见了他的力量 |
[04:20] | his humorless cruelty, and I… | 他毫无幽默感的残忍 然后我… |
[04:29] | I was lost all over again. | 我又再次迷失了 |
[04:30] | Oh, yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[04:32] | Nothing like humorless cruelty to get you going. | 没有比毫无幽默感的残忍更好的动力了 |
[04:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[04:40] | I am so sick and tired of you nonbelievers. | 我受够了你们这些不信之人 |
[04:46] | Smoking and smirking. | 抽烟傻笑 |
[04:49] | And just thinking of themselves | 只想着自己 |
[04:50] | and what they’re gonna get. | 和自己的所得 |
[04:52] | Well, you don’t have to think anymore | 你以后都不用费脑想什么了 |
[04:55] | ’cause when the righteous lays down with the wicked, | 因为当正义被邪恶玷污 |
[05:00] | this is what they get. | 这就是下场 |
[05:16] | Damn it, Sarah. You can’t do anything right. | 该死的 莎拉 你什么事都做不好 |
[05:23] | May I? | 能给我吗 |
[05:31] | Sometimes, with the SIG Sauer, | 有时候 西格绍尔手枪 |
[05:34] | when the firing pin gets hot… | 撞针过热的话… |
[05:37] | It jams, I know. | 会卡膛 我知道 |
[05:42] | True what you say about selfishness in the world. | 关于世界的自私 你没说错 |
[05:45] | Sometimes, | 但有时候 |
[05:46] | doing what’s right for you, and just you, | 做对自身而言是对的事 只是对自身而言 |
[05:51] | no cause, no religion, no man, | 无关原因 宗教 或其他人 |
[05:56] | it ain’t selfish at all. | 并不是自私 |
[05:59] | Sometimes, | 有时候 |
[06:02] | it’s just righteous. | 这就是正义 |
[06:08] | Now, this is fixed. | 枪修好了 |
[06:10] | But I’m gonna keep it. | 但我得留着它 |
[06:13] | I got tons of them. | 我有一大堆枪 |
[06:41] | Still not working. | 还是没有用 |
[06:45] | No, there’s no time for an in-house service call. | 不 我没时间接内部服务电话 |
[06:49] | The world is ending today. | 世界今天就要终结了 |
[06:53] | Don’t put me on hold again. No, Adnan… | 不要又让我等着 不 阿德南… |
[06:57] | Are you listening? I said don’t put me on… | 你有在听吗 我说不要让我等… |
[07:00] | Adnan? Adnan? | 阿德南 阿德南 |
[07:08] | Hey, you’re, uh… | 您就是… |
[07:10] | Big fan. So is my wife. | 我是您的骨灰粉 这是我老婆 |
[07:12] | Honey, say hello. | 亲爱的 打个招呼 |
[07:13] | It’s just such a pleasure. | 真是太荣幸了 |
[07:14] | The pleasure is mine. | 荣幸的是我 |
[07:17] | Hey, while I have you, let me bend your ear a minute | 既然遇见您了 让我唠叨一分钟 |
[07:19] | ’cause I got a lot of questions. | 我有太多问题要问了 |
[07:23] | Now, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[07:25] | the moment we’ve been waiting for, for 2,000 years. | 我们等待了2000年的这一刻到来了 |
[07:30] | The Messiah! | 有请弥赛亚 |
[07:36] | Showtime. | 演出时间到 |
[07:41] | Look, I don’t like it either, | 听着 我也不喜欢这样 |
[07:42] | but this is the deal. So come on. | 但这是说好了的 所以赶紧的 |
[07:45] | Don’t give me that. They were gonna kill you. | 别给我来这套 他们会杀了你的 |
[07:49] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[07:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:53] | – You can’t hide in the clothes. – No. | -你不能躲在衣服里 -不 |
[07:55] | – Don’t hide in the clothes. – No. | -别躲在衣服里 -不 |
[07:59] | Get out! | 出来 |
[08:02] | Now. They’re all gonna die anyway. Come on. | 反正他们都死定了 走吧 |
[08:10] | What are you doing, Cass? | 你在干什么 卡西 |
[08:31] | Die! | 去死 |
[08:47] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[08:49] | – Hippie wimp! – Fascist pig. | -嬉皮懦夫 -法西斯猪 |
[09:23] | Dr. Rodell to the burn unit. | 罗德尔医生前往烧伤科 |
[09:25] | – Dr. Rodell to the burn unit. – Okay, he’s waking up. | -罗德尔医生前往烧伤科 -好了 他醒了 |
[09:28] | Let’s remove the bandages. | 把绷带拆了 |
[09:31] | Hello there, mate. You’ve had an accident. | 你好呀 伙计 你出了事故 |
[09:36] | The bad news is, you’ve suffered some facial trauma. | 坏消息是 你面部受伤了 |
[09:39] | But the good news is, you’re gonna be fine. | 好消息是 你能够活下去了 |
[09:41] | Nurse, could you, uh, could you get the mirror? | 护士 能把镜子拿来吗 |
[09:44] | Plastic surgeons here have been working day and night. | 整容医生们干了几天几夜 |
[09:46] | Called you their passion project. | 说你是他们的激情项目 |
[09:49] | So we’re all just a little bit curious to see what… | 我们只是有点好奇想看一下 |
[09:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[09:57] | Have some respect, people. It’s still a human being! | 给点尊重 他还是一个人 |
[10:33] | Oh, he got me. Right in the pancreas. | 他击中我了 正中胰脏上 |
[10:36] | But you’ll come back to life, right? | 但是你还是会重生的 对吧 |
[10:40] | I shat myself. | 我拉裤子了 |
[10:44] | – I haven’t done that since… – He can’t kill you. | -我自从… -他杀不掉你 |
[10:47] | I think that boy… He can kill anything. | 我觉得那小子 能杀掉任何东西 |
[10:52] | Our baby. Our baby. | 我们的孩子 我们的孩子 |
[10:55] | – You do the right thing. Yeah. – And what is that? | -你要去做正确的事 -那又是什么 |
[11:00] | Sweetheart! | 亲爱的 |
[11:02] | Genesis… | 创世纪 |
[11:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:43] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[11:48] | Goodbye, Preacher. | 再见了 传教士 |
[11:55] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:58] | Peace and quiet. | 和谐与宁静 |
[12:04] | Family picnics, planting a garden. | 家庭野营 一起种花园 |
[12:09] | That’s what he’s offering. | 这是他提议给你的 |
[12:13] | And that’s what you want. | 这也是你想要的 |
[12:17] | So go on. | 那你继续吧 |
[12:20] | One last kill, | 最后的杀戮 |
[12:28] | if that’s really what you want. | 如果这真的是你想要的 |
[12:43] | If he lives, everyone dies. | 如果他活下来 所有人都会死 |
[12:49] | You get that, right? | 你明白吧 |
[12:50] | It’s not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[12:55] | Hump, go and wait in the clothes. | 哈普 去衣服那里躲一下 |
[12:56] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[13:01] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[13:04] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[13:06] | Ever since I was a little kid. | 从我是个小孩子就开始 |
[13:08] | I never stopped. | 从未停止过 |
[13:11] | He came back and… | 他回来了然后 |
[13:13] | I get that that sucks a little bit for you. | 我知道这对你来说有一点糟糕 |
[13:17] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[13:18] | But you wanna blow up the whole world ’cause of it? | 但是为此炸掉整个世界 |
[13:22] | Wise up, quit acting like a baby, and move! | 长点心眼 不要像个小屁孩一样 让开 |
[13:27] | Move! | 让开 |
[13:35] | What do you want me to say, huh? | 你想让我怎么说 |
[13:37] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[13:39] | No one, and I mean no one, | 没有人 我的意思是没有人 |
[13:41] | makes me laugh like you do. | 能像你一样逗我开心 |
[13:44] | And you know I love you, but… | 你也知道我爱你 但是 |
[13:46] | Only when I’m sad. | 只有我伤心的时候 |
[13:49] | And I need a little shag. | 或者想来一炮的时候 |
[13:56] | You’ve hit me a lot. | 你总打我 |
[13:59] | And, honestly, I let it go | 说实话 我不放在心上 |
[14:00] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[14:04] | So I just let you hurt me. | 所以我就让你伤害我 |
[14:06] | But I am so done. | 但是我受够了 |
[14:08] | And if you hit me like that again, | 如果你再像那样打我 |
[14:11] | honestly, I’m gonna fucking kill you. | 说实话 我他妈会杀了你 |
[14:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:24] | First I’m hearing it, you know? You’re my best friend. | 首先我听到了 你是我最好的朋友 |
[14:26] | You think it’s okay to try and grab-ass my wife? | 你觉得你就能占我老婆便宜吗 |
[14:29] | Henry, he didn’t grab-ass. He just sent me a text. | 亨利 他没占我便宜 他只是给我个暗示 |
[14:31] | That’s not even the worst of it. | 这还不是最糟糕的 |
[14:32] | Next, he tries to tell me… | 之后 他还想跟我讲 |
[14:37] | You’re disappointed in me. | 你对我很失望 |
[14:40] | You’re just another unbeliever. | 你就是一个异教徒 |
[14:43] | Stand up and get on the tarp. | 起来然后站到油布上 |
[14:45] | And you believe what, exactly? | 然而你又信仰什么呢 |
[14:49] | Duty. Service. | 职责 服侍 |
[14:52] | Righteousness. | 正义 |
[14:54] | Toiling in a harsh and hateful life | 在这个严酷又可恶的一生辛勤劳作 |
[14:57] | to be rewarded in Paradise. | 最后被奖励上天堂 |
[15:00] | Life is not a thing to pass through. | 人生不是一个需要经历的过程 |
[15:04] | Life is the thing itself. | 人生就是它本身 |
[15:09] | Look there. | 看那边 |
[15:10] | The particulates of dust dancing in the window light. | 尘埃在窗边的阳光下飘动 |
[15:15] | Nothing very hateful about that, is there? | 也没那么令人讨厌 不是吗 |
[15:19] | I just got off the phone | 我刚刚接完埃及海军 |
[15:20] | with a submarine commander in the Egyptian Navy. | 一个潜水艇指挥官的电话 |
[15:24] | While the world turns to ash, we’ll make our escape. | 当这个世界化为灰烬的时候 我们可以逃走 |
[15:29] | No. You’re getting on the tarp. | 不 你会站到油布上的 |
[15:35] | “We”? | 我们 |
[15:36] | We’re going to live under the sea, you and I. | 我们将会生活在水下 你和我 |
[15:41] | Eating, yoga, talking about books we like, | 吃东西 做瑜伽 一起讨论我们喜欢的书 |
[15:46] | pleasuring you repeatedly with my anus. | 用我的菊花反复取悦你 |
[15:51] | I don’t think you’ll get that kind of offer from Paradise. | 我不认为天堂会给你这种东西 |
[15:58] | You are of great value to me, Flufferman. | 你对我来说很宝贵 弗拉夫曼 |
[16:01] | And you always have been. | 你一直都是 |
[16:15] | Sorry, sir, | 对不起 先生 |
[16:17] | but my name is Featherstone. | 我的名字叫费瑟斯通 |
[17:32] | The clock says zero. | 倒计时已经到零了 |
[17:35] | He has to dance. That’s the signal. | 必须等到他跳舞 那才是信号 |
[17:38] | Kill us all! Kill us all! | 杀掉我们 杀掉我们 |
[17:42] | Kill us all! Kill us all! | 杀掉我们 杀掉我们 |
[17:45] | At the end of the day, | 到头来 |
[17:46] | how many beers you’ve had is no excuse. | 你喝了多少酒都不是借口 |
[17:48] | – I wonder where the Holy Child is? – It’s been a while. | -圣子哪去了 -已经有一阵了 |
[17:51] | You know these performer types. Want us to beg for it. | 你也知道这种类型的表演者 想让我们求他出来 |
[17:54] | Maybe somebody should check on him. | 或许谁应该去查看他一下 |
[17:56] | I’m in the middle of my story. | 我的故事刚讲到一半呢 |
[17:57] | Or not. It’s your apocalypse. | 不了吧 这是你的末日 |
[17:59] | You can die some other day. | 你也可以改天再死 |
[18:01] | I wanna die today. Let’s go. | 我今天就想死 走吧 |
[18:03] | Kill us all! Kill us all! | 杀了我们 杀了我们 |
[18:05] | I’d bring help, | 我会带些帮手 |
[18:08] | in case he has stage fright. | 以防他怯场 |
[18:13] | Kill us all! Kill us all! | 杀了我们 杀了我们 |
[18:45] | Messiah? | 弥赛亚 |
[18:48] | Messiah? | 弥赛亚 |
[18:52] | Messiah? | 弥赛亚 |
[18:59] | Messiah? | 弥赛亚 |
[19:01] | Messiah? | 弥赛亚 |
[19:07] | Messiah? | 弥赛亚 |
[19:10] | Still think I’m the funniest? | 你还觉得我是最搞笑的吗 |
[19:12] | Messiah? Messiah? | 弥赛亚 弥赛亚 |
[19:14] | Yeah. I do, actually. | 其实我还是这么想 |
[19:29] | Cass… | 卡西 |
[19:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:33] | – Cass. – I know. | -卡西 -我知道 |
[19:37] | Go away. | 走开 |
[19:44] | So much for second chances. | 看来没有第二次机会了 |
[19:47] | To the moon. | 去月球 |
[20:23] | He was the best person I ever met. | 他是我见过的最好的人 |
[20:26] | No bullshit, no agendas. | 没有废话 没有各种安排 |
[20:30] | He liked everyone, even assholes. | 他喜欢所有人 混球也不例外 |
[20:38] | It was the way I’d feel when I was with him, you know? | 这就是我和他在一起时的感觉 |
[20:42] | It just felt like… Like he changed you. | 感觉就像他改变了你一样 |
[20:48] | He was really special. | 他真的很特别 |
[21:22] | Jew! | 犹太佬 |
[21:25] | Jew! | 犹太佬 |
[21:26] | You’re goddamn right. | 你说的没错 |
[21:45] | – Dad? – It’s time, son. | -爸 -是时候了 孩子 |
[21:48] | Finally. | 终于到了 |
[21:51] | It’s time for what? | 到什么时候了 |
[21:52] | To… | 去 |
[21:54] | To be the Messiah. | 去成为弥撒亚 |
[21:59] | Messiah! Messiah! Messiah! | 弥撒亚 弥撒亚 弥撒亚 |
[22:06] | Messiah! Messiah! | 弥撒亚 弥撒亚 |
[22:14] | I got some bad news for you people. | 我有坏消息要告诉你们 |
[22:20] | So listen up. | 听好了 |
[22:27] | You’re saying no? | 你是在拒绝吗 |
[22:30] | I used to want it. | 我以前也希望如此 |
[22:32] | To be the Savior for everyone, like you promised. | 成为每个人的救世主 正如你承诺过一样 |
[22:36] | I’m just a person, you know? | 我只是个人 |
[22:37] | No better, no worse than anybody. | 和其他人没多大差别 |
[22:39] | You know I don’t need you, right? | 你知道我是不需要你的 对吗 |
[22:43] | The “Messiah” Thing, it’s just… It’s… | “弥撒亚”那一出 只是 |
[22:47] | It’s showbiz. | 只是表演而已 |
[22:50] | I can blow the whole thing up myself | 我一个人就能把那玩意给炸了 |
[22:51] | at any time for any reason. | 只要我想 任何时候都行 |
[22:55] | Or you could be merciful. | 你也可以选择仁慈 |
[22:58] | – Mer… – Patient, tolerant, and loving. | -仁… -耐心 包容 博爱 |
[23:01] | Loving? | 博爱 |
[23:03] | Yeah. And these three things remain. | 没错 这三样美好的事物是永存的 |
[23:08] | Faith, hope, and love. | 信念 希望和爱 |
[23:11] | The greatest of the… | 最美好的 |
[23:33] | Run. | 滚 |
[23:59] | The world is not coming to an end. | 末日不会降临 |
[24:03] | Not today anyway. | 至少不会是今天 |
[24:05] | We’re not getting away with it that easy. | 我们不会这么容易就解脱的 |
[24:10] | So for all of you watching this unhappy horseshit talent show, | 你们这些看着这个扯淡才艺秀的人 |
[24:16] | turn your TVs off. | 把电视关了吧 |
[24:22] | That’s disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[24:33] | Is everything okay, Doc? | 一切都还好吧 医生 |
[24:35] | I was at home lying in bed, | 我本来在家躺着 |
[24:36] | and I couldn’t stop thinking about you. | 忍不住想起你 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | Thinking about what you’ve endured. | 想起你忍受的一切 |
[24:43] | It’s been so hard, hasn’t it? | 非常艰难 是吗 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:49] | Hasn’t been easy… | 不容易 |
[24:50] | that’s for sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[24:52] | I’m here to help make it easy for you. | 我是来帮助你解脱的 |
[24:55] | I can’t do everything because of ethical concerns, | 出于道德的原因 我无法完成所有事 |
[24:58] | but I can switch this heart monitor off. | 但我可以关掉这个心率仪 |
[25:01] | – What? – Take the safety off this morphine drip. | -什么 -打开吗啡点滴的安全阀 |
[25:04] | What? | 什么 |
[25:04] | It is time to lay your burden down, son. | 是时候放下卸下你的负担了 孩子 |
[25:09] | It’s time to sleep with the angels. | 是时候和天使共眠了 |
[25:12] | When I leave, | 等我离开后 |
[25:13] | you just press that button again and again and again. | 你只需要一次次按下按钮 |
[25:17] | And then, you are free. | 然后 你就解脱了 |
[25:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:21] | You know, life has been hard. | 人生很艰难 |
[25:25] | Eighteen years. | 十八年了 |
[25:28] | Laughed at. | 被人嘲笑 |
[25:31] | Teased. | 被人愚弄 |
[25:33] | Puked on. | 被人唾弃 |
[25:38] | The worst part is… | 最惨的是 |
[25:43] | The worst part is assholes like you… | 最惨的是 像你这种混蛋 |
[25:45] | feeling sorry for me. | 居然会为我难过 |
[25:48] | ‘Cause I’m fine. | 因为我很好 |
[25:49] | Actually no. I’m better than fine. | 其实 我是好上加好 |
[25:51] | Okay I… | 我 |
[25:53] | I am Eugene… | 我是尤金… |
[25:54] | Edward Root! | 爱德华·鲁特 |
[25:56] | So screw you. | 所以去你的 |
[25:58] | And screw your angels… | 去你妈的天使 |
[25:59] | and get the hell out! | 滚出去 |
[26:08] | God’s gone, again. | 上帝又一次消失了 |
[26:12] | He’s on the run, again. And I say “Good, go run.” | 祂又在亡命天涯了 我说”好 跑吧” |
[26:18] | I’ve been searching for Him a long time now. | 现在我已经找了祂很久 |
[26:23] | So long I can’t remember not. | 久得我都快忘了 |
[26:28] | What do I have to show for it? | 这样做是要证明什么 |
[26:33] | What good has it done me? | 这样做对我有什么好处 |
[26:37] | Other than make me see the worst in myself. | 除了让我看到自己最坏的一面 |
[26:45] | Miss the best in others that I care about. | 错过我在乎的人心中的美好 |
[26:52] | So I’m gonna stop looking. | 所以我要停止寻找 |
[26:56] | And that’s where you fascist assholes come in | 现在该轮到你们这些法西斯混蛋上场了 |
[26:59] | ’cause I’m not done with God. | 因为我跟上帝还没完 |
[27:01] | Make no mistake. | 别误会 |
[27:03] | No matter where He runs, | 不管祂跑到哪里 |
[27:06] | no matter how long it takes, | 不管要花多长时间 |
[27:08] | I want Him found! | 我都要找到祂 |
[27:13] | So… | 所以 |
[27:16] | Go find Him. | 去找祂吧 |
[27:53] | *Closing time* | *关门的时候* |
[27:56] | *Open all the* | *打开所有* |
[27:58] | *Closing time* | *关门的时候* |
[28:01] | *Open all the doors and* | *打开所有门和* |
[28:10] | *Closing time* | *关门的时候* |
[28:13] | 8Open all the doors* | *打开所有门* |
[28:33] | *What they did* | *他们都干了什么* |
[28:35] | *past or present* | *过去或现在* |
[28:36] | *Got us in this situation* | *害我们变成这样* |
[28:39] | *Predicament* | *陷入绝境* |
[28:40] | *Nowhere to run* | *无处可逃* |
[28:42] | *Everybody’s building bombs* | *人人都在造炸弹* |
[28:45] | *No more housewives* | *家庭主妇没人做* |
[28:46] | *Days of Our Lives* | *我们的日子* |
[28:48] | *Television, Disneyland* | *只有电视 迪士尼乐园* |
[28:49] | *Basketball or stars and stripes* | *篮球或星条旗* |
[29:03] | It’s so quiet. | 好安静 |
[29:06] | Christ. The three of us saved the world. | 天哪 我们三个拯救了世界 |
[29:11] | In, like, an actual sense. | 真正意义上来说 |
[29:15] | Not many people can say that, huh? | 没几个人有资格说这种话 对吗 |
[29:19] | Churchill. | 丘吉尔 |
[29:22] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[29:25] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[29:28] | Frodo Baggins. | 弗罗多·巴金斯 |
[29:32] | He’s fictional. | 他是虚构的 |
[29:34] | – He’s a fictional character. – If you say so. | -他是个虚构的角色 -你说是就是吧 |
[29:37] | The little guy with the furry feet, | 那个长着一双毛茸茸的脚 |
[29:39] | lives with a wizard. It’s not real. | 跟巫师住在一起的小家伙不是真的 |
[29:41] | All right, firstly, the wizard was a guest, man. | 好吧 首先 巫师是位客人 兄弟 |
[29:43] | He never actually lived with him. And B… | 他并不是真的跟他住在一起 还有… |
[29:45] | Till the end of the world! | 直到世界终结 |
[29:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:00] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[30:27] | Shit. Do you think they gave up? | 该死 你觉得他们放弃了吗 |
[30:31] | The Rodriguez Brothers? All this for that thing? | 罗德里格斯兄弟 这一切都是为了那玩意 |
[30:35] | t’s a distributor from a 1936 Cord 810. | 1936年款科德810的分电盘 |
[30:39] | They don’t even make them anymore. | 这种车早就停产了 |
[30:41] | Ammo? | 弹药呢 |
[30:43] | I could just throw it at them. | 我可以直接朝他们扔 |
[30:44] | We’re not going to hurt you this time guys! | 伙计们 这次我们可不会只让你们受点伤 |
[30:46] | We’re just gonna kill you! | 我们会直接杀了你们 |
[30:48] | Come on over and blow me you stupid sonsabitches! | 过来杀我啊你们这些混蛋白痴 |
[30:53] | I can make them blow each other. | 我可以让他们自相残杀 |
[30:59] | Okay, there’s eight of them. | 好吧 他们总共有八个人 |
[31:00] | They got shotguns and pistols. | 他们有散弹枪和手枪 |
[31:02] | Juan and his nephew, they got Kalashnikovs. | 胡安和他侄子有卡拉什尼科夫冲锋枪 |
[31:04] | What have we got? | 我们有什么 |
[31:06] | Bullet. | 子弹 |
[31:09] | Rolling papers. | 卷烟纸 |
[31:11] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[31:14] | Power lines. | 电线 |
[31:16] | You got your lighter? | 你有打火机吗 |
[31:20] | Do not tell me you lost it again. | 别告诉我你又弄丢了 |
[31:23] | – No, I got it. – So what? | -不 在我这 -那又怎样 |
[31:27] | I’m just happy. | 我就是开心 |
[31:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:40] | Mrs. MacDougall will be very pleased with the transmission now. | 现在麦克杜格尔太太应该对变速器满意了 |
[31:47] | Any problems? | 有问题吗 |
[31:49] | You? | 你呢 |
[31:50] | We had an accident. Actually three. | 我们出了点意外 其实是三个意外 |
[31:53] | But she’s fine. | 但她很好 |
[31:55] | Sleeping. | 在睡觉 |
[32:18] | Cassidy called. | 卡西迪打电话来了 |
[32:22] | And? | 说什么 |
[32:23] | He’s at a peyote conference in Oaxaca. | 他在瓦哈卡开仙人掌大会 |
[32:26] | I thought he was coming back. | 我还以为他要回来 |
[32:28] | I guess not yet. | 我觉得还没到时候 |
[32:31] | How’d he sound? | 他听起来怎么样 |
[32:33] | Sounded okay. | 还行 |
[32:35] | Apparently, he threw up with Woody Harrelson. | 显然他跟伍迪·哈里森混在一起 |
[32:40] | Sounds about right. | 听起来不错 |
[32:44] | She looks just like you. | 她看上去和你很像 |
[32:50] | I know I keep saying that. | 我知道我总是这么说 |
[32:54] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[32:59] | Uh, phone for Jesse. | 杰西的电话 |
[33:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:08] | *And I will drink clear clean water* | *我会喝下干净的水* |
[33:10] | *For to quench my thirst* | *好好解解渴* |
[33:14] | *I shall watch the ferry-boats And they’ll get high* | *我会坐着船 飞到高高的天上* |
[33:23] | *On a blue ocean against tomorrow’s sky* | *从蓝色的海洋飞到明日的天空* |
[33:31] | *And we’ll never grow so old again* | *我们再也不会变老* |
[33:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:53] | They found Him. | 他们找到祂了 |
[33:57] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[34:01] | I wanna go. | 我想去 |
[34:04] | Where is He? | 祂在哪里 |
[34:09] | San Antonio. | 圣安东尼奥 |
[34:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[34:55] | Come, my child. | 来吧 孩子 |
[34:58] | Sit with me. | 和我坐在一起 |
[35:12] | Go about your lives. | 回去过你们的生活吧 |
[35:34] | Go ahead. | 还把 |
[35:37] | Make it day. | 变成白天 |
[35:40] | Make it night. | 变成黑夜 |
[35:49] | Well, | 好吧 |
[35:50] | now that we have that out of the way. | 现在把话说开了 |
[35:53] | Beer? Soda pop? Diet Dr. Pepper? | 啤酒 苏打水 还是无糖胡椒博士 |
[36:01] | I have so many questions. | 我有很多问题 |
[36:11] | Ask. | 问吧 |
[36:15] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[36:18] | kids with cancer. | 还有生癌症的孩子呢 |
[36:20] | Oh. Yeah. Suffering is a great teacher. | 是啊 痛苦是最好的老师 |
[36:26] | It gives a person strength. | 它会让人拥有力量 |
[36:28] | Or it kills you. | 或者直接害死你 |
[36:30] | And teaches strength to those left behind. | 也能教会留在世上的人拥有力量 |
[36:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:37] | All the other religions, now, they’re wrong? | 那这些宗教都是错误的吗 |
[36:40] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[36:42] | There’s a lot that, uh, that is right, | 很多 都是对的 |
[36:44] | that I, uh, admire about the other faiths. | 我很尊重其他的信仰 |
[36:49] | But they’re going to Hell? | 但他们会下地狱 |
[36:51] | No, no, no. Not, uh… | 不不不 |
[36:54] | – Not necessarily. – Right. | -不一定 -好吧 |
[36:59] | What about life on other planets? | 那其他星球上的生命呢 |
[37:05] | – No. – What? | -没有 -什么 |
[37:08] | Organic gases, water deposits, sure. | 有机气体和水当然有 |
[37:11] | Oh, come on. I mean, | 拜托 |
[37:12] | all the planets? Even the ones we don’t know about? | 所有星球 我们不知道的星球上也没有吗 |
[37:14] | What, you want aliens with bug eyes and laser guns | 怎么 你还希望有虫子眼和激光枪的外星人 |
[37:17] | coming to get you? Sorry. | 来抓你吗 抱歉了 |
[37:23] | Yeah, that’s surprising. | 的确很惊讶 |
[37:27] | Out of bean dip. | 没有豆角了 |
[37:28] | Something from Piggly Wiggly? | 要小猪扭扭的东西吗 |
[37:29] | No. No, babe. Thank you. Anything? | 不 不 宝贝 谢谢 你要什么吗 |
[37:32] | Uh, no. No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Well, what else? | 还要问什么呢 |
[37:47] | Stonehenge? | 巨石阵 |
[37:49] | The Holocaust? | 大屠杀 |
[37:50] | What are the key components of consciousness? | 意识的主要成分是什么 |
[37:58] | Is my dad in Heaven? | 我的爸爸在天堂吗 |
[38:03] | Your original sin. | 你的原罪 |
[38:10] | Your father is, uh, | 你父亲 |
[38:14] | a man who dedicated his life to helping others. | 穷其一生都在帮助别人 |
[38:17] | He never drank or cursed | 他从来不喝酒 不咒骂 |
[38:21] | or so much as cracked a Playboy. | 完全就是一个正派的人 |
[38:24] | And you prayed to me so hard | 你不停地向我祈祷 |
[38:30] | that he might burn in the fires of Hell. | 让他在地狱的业火中焚身 |
[38:36] | I denied your prayer. | 我拒绝了你的祈祷 |
[38:39] | He’s in Heaven. | 他在天堂 |
[38:42] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:47] | Here’s what I want you to know, | 我想告诉你的是 |
[38:48] | and it might be difficult to understand, | 虽然这可能难以理解 |
[38:52] | but the moment that I let your father die, | 但是我让你父亲死去的那一刻 |
[38:59] | and each and every single moment of your life that followed, | 以及随后你人生中的每一刻 |
[39:04] | was an expression of my love. | 都是我对你的爱 |
[39:11] | I love you, Jesse Custer. | 我爱你 杰西·卡斯特 |
[39:15] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[39:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:22] | Now, it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[39:27] | To say it back. | 回应我 |
[39:30] | Say you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[39:36] | Your great design is being loved. | 你最大的愿望就是被爱 |
[39:42] | Right? | 对吗 |
[39:44] | That’s it. That… That’s the why. | 这就是为什么 |
[39:47] | I gave you pain. I gave you joy. | 我给了你痛苦 我给了你快乐 |
[39:51] | Your family? | 你的家 |
[39:52] | That happiness that you feel? | 你感受到的幸福 |
[39:54] | That was my idea. | 都是我的主意 |
[39:56] | You know, whenever I imagined this moment, it was just like this. | 这次见面就和我每次想象中的会面一样 |
[39:59] | We’d talk, you’d answer my questions. | 我们聊天 你会回答我的问题 |
[40:03] | I’d hear about my dad, and you’d help me understand. | 我会了解关于我父亲的事 你会帮我理解 |
[40:06] | What will be is what has always been. | 一切都会和以前一样 |
[40:08] | I will go back to Heaven. | 我会回到天堂 |
[40:11] | And all you need to do | 你只需要 |
[40:15] | is say it. | 说出来 |
[40:16] | I get it. I get it. I get it. | 我明白 我明白 我明白 |
[40:21] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:25] | I understand that we would all be better off | 我理解没有一个像你这样 |
[40:29] | without a needy little bitch like you around. | 缺乏关爱的贱人在身边会更好 |
[40:33] | There. | 那边 |
[40:38] | There. | 那边 |
[40:43] | Up. | 上面 |
[40:46] | Down. | 下来 |
[40:51] | You keep driving around, | 你继续开着车 |
[40:54] | doing whatever it is you’re doing down here. | 做你在人世做的事 |
[40:58] | But I’m warning you, | 但是我警告你 |
[40:59] | stay out of Heaven, and leave us alone. | 不要靠近天堂 不要来烦我们 |
[41:04] | You dare… | 你竟敢 |
[41:06] | Only because of your perverse power. | 都只是因为你有这种邪恶的力量 |
[41:11] | Be free. | 自由吧 |
[41:19] | – Why? – I don’t fucking need it. | -为什么 -我根本不需要 |
[41:32] | I will rip you apart. | 我要把你撕碎 |
[41:38] | I will gorge on your innards | 我要吃掉你的内脏 |
[41:41] | and pick my teeth with your bones! | 用你的骨头剔牙 |
[41:45] | Still won’t make me love you. | 那我也不会爱你 |
[41:52] | I am a loving God, Jesse, | 我是受人爱戴的上帝 杰西 |
[42:00] | but my patience with you, | 但是我对你的耐心 |
[42:03] | my patience with all humanity, is nearing its end. | 我对所有人类的耐心 快走到尽头了 |
[42:08] | You will return my affection, | 你要回应我的爱 |
[42:14] | or your replacement awaits. | 不然你们就要被取代了 |
[42:17] | Man, you’re tough. | 天 你真是硬气 |
[42:20] | I get it. We got flaws, | 我明白 我们有缺陷 |
[42:22] | thousands of them. Millions. | 很多缺陷 上百万个缺陷 |
[42:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[42:26] | But on the most part, I think humanity’s a goddamn miracle. | 但大部分情况下 我还是认为人类是个奇迹 |
[42:30] | And for that, in my opinion, you should be proud. | 所以在我看来 你应该感到自豪 |
[42:33] | But if you got something better cooking up in there, | 但如果你有更好的后备选择 |
[42:37] | by all means, | 当然了 |
[42:40] | go for it. | 来吧 |
[42:43] | Meantime, I’m gonna go see a movie. | 而我现在要去看一场电影 |
[43:09] | Please, not now. | 别挑这个时候 |
[43:11] | Daddy, I love you. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[43:17] | Shut up! All of you. | 你们都给我闭嘴 |
[43:20] | I love you, Daddy | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[43:26] | I love you, Daddy | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[43:29] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[43:31] | Daddy- | 爸爸 |
[43:36] | Daddy- | 爸爸 |
[43:38] | Dad- | 爸爸 |
[43:38] | Dad… I love you | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[43:41] | I love you Daddy | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[43:43] | We love you | 我们爱你 |
[43:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[43:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[43:55] | 画具店 收银处 | |
[43:56] | Buddy, I’m telling you, it doesn’t match. | 伙计 我说了 这对不上 |
[43:59] | So give me my goddamn money back. | 把我的钱还给我 |
[44:01] | Sir, keep in mind, this is a semi-gloss finish, | 先生 别忘了 这是半光涂料 |
[44:05] | so I suggest, take it on home, | 所以我建议你带回家 |
[44:09] | and see how you like it before you make a decision. | 在你做出决定之前 先看看你觉得这怎么样 |
[44:11] | And if you don’t like it, you can always bring it back. | 如果你不喜欢 你可以带回来 |
[44:13] | We’ll give you a full refund. | 我们可以给你全额退款 |
[44:15] | Uh-huh. And how long is that good for? | 好在多久期限之内呢 |
[44:16] | Ninety days. | 九十天 |
[44:18] | Great. | 不客气 |
[44:19] | Sorry I raised my voice. | 抱歉 我声音大了点 |
[44:21] | Believe me, I understand. | 相信我 我明白 |
[44:23] | – See you. – All right. Take care. | -再见 -好 走好 |
[44:28] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[44:34] | Who’s next? | 下一个 |
[44:39] | Think I may have to marry this nine iron. | 我觉得我要爱上这九号杆了 |
[44:46] | Left elbow in, that’s the key. | 左手肘缩进去 这是关键 |
[44:55] | Pensacola PD, Starr. | 彭沙科拉警察斯塔尔 |
[44:58] | We’ve been looking a long time for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[45:14] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[45:18] | He’s jacking off! | 他在打手枪 |
[45:23] | Chief. | 局长 |
[45:35] | Feels like it breaks right to left. | 看来直接过杆了 |
[46:15] | You slaughtered the Heavenly Host. | 你屠戮了天主 |
[46:20] | They got in my way. | 他们阻拦我 |
[46:24] | So I tore them apart like a wet sheet. | 所以我把他们像湿床单一样撕碎了 |
[46:27] | Were you not sent to Hell? | 你不是被送到地狱了吗 |
[46:34] | Deathbed confession. | 临终忏悔 |
[46:38] | …led my men to slaughter, and I led them to be slaughtered. | 让我的人杀戮 我让他们遭到杀戮 |
[46:41] | He did me wrong, so I shot him and killed him. | 他亏欠了我 所以我开枪打死了他 |
[46:44] | Split him wide open with a dull blade. | 用钝刀将他开膛破肚 |
[46:46] | And after, I had my way with his wife, | 然后 我上了他的妻子 |
[46:49] | while his children were crying on me. | 他的儿子当时在我身边哭泣 |
[46:51] | God forgive me. I dearly loved him. | 上帝原谅我 我非常爱他 |
[46:54] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[46:57] | Preacher. | 传教士 |
[46:58] | He figured you’d come back here sometime. | 他觉得你肯定会回到这里 |
[47:01] | Figured that you and I had some unfinished business. | 他觉得你和我肯定还有一些未了之事 |
[47:07] | He figured right. | 他猜得没错 |
[47:11] | You dare? | 你好大的胆子 |
[47:13] | It is given unto none to judge me! | 没有人能审判我 |
[47:18] | Stand aside! | 让开 |
[47:33] | Can you not understand, | 你不能理解吗 |
[47:37] | William? | 威廉 |
[47:38] | Can you know | 你知道 |
[47:41] | what it was like to be the creator | 在伊始之前就独为创造者 |
[47:45] | in the time before creation? | 是什么样的吗 |
[47:53] | I was alone. | 我独自一人 |
[47:55] | Infinite loneliness. | 无尽的孤独 |
[48:01] | And so, out of nothing, | 所以无中生有 |
[48:06] | I created love. | 我创造了爱 |
[48:10] | My greatest gift, William. | 我最伟大的礼物 威廉 |
[48:13] | Allow me to take my throne | 请允许我摘下王冠 |
[48:18] | and give it to you. | 并将其赐予你 |
[48:21] | Your family, your little girl. | 你的家人 你的女儿 |
[48:27] | I love them so. | 我十分爱他们 |
[48:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:39] | What was taken | 曾被夺走的一切 |
[48:44] | shall now be returned. | 是时候返还了 |
[48:50] | Stand aside, | 站在一旁 |
[48:54] | and let me give you an eternity | 让我给予你无尽的 |
[48:59] | of love. | 爱 |
[49:04] | What if | 倘若 |
[49:08] | I choose hate? | 我选择憎恨呢 |
[50:04] | That’s what’s important. | 那才是最重要的 |
[50:06] | To feel useful in this old world. | 在这陈旧的世界中感到有用 |
[50:08] | To hit a lick against what’s wrong, | 为了对抗邪恶不惜一切 |
[50:11] | or to say a word for what’s right, | 或是为了正义畅所谏言 |
[50:12] | even though you get walloped for saying that word. | 即使你因为谏言而被公然抨击 |
[50:16] | Now, I may sound like a Bible-beater yelling up a revival | 我可能听起来像是个在过江营会上 |
[50:19] | at a river-crossing camp meeting, | 叫嚣复兴的狂热信徒 |
[50:21] | but that don’t change the truth none. | 但是这丝毫不改变真理 |
[50:23] | There’s right, and there’s wrong. | 世间既有对 亦有错 |
[50:25] | You got to do one or the other. | 你必须舍我其它 |
[50:27] | You do the one, and you’re living. | 你若遵循正义 方可逍遥自在 |
[50:29] | You do the other, and you may be walking around, | 你若堕落黑暗 也许能行走在世 |
[50:31] | but you’re dead as a beaver hat. | 但是必定苟延残喘 |
[50:46] | So I hear you’re a banker now. Is that right? | 我听说你在银行工作 是吗 |
[50:50] | Well, | 其实 |
[50:53] | I run an asset management fund. | 我在经营一个资产管理基金 |
[50:55] | We advise small businesses on charitable giving, | 我们为小型企业提供慈善捐赠 |
[50:58] | titling of assets, and income replacement strategies. | 资产所有权和收入替代策略方面的建议 |
[51:08] | – I’ve been praying. – Yeah? | -我一直在祈祷 -是吗 |
[51:13] | Don’t really know why, but… | 不知道为什么 但是 |
[51:16] | Just have. | 就是一直有在祈祷 |
[51:19] | No, I get it. | 不 我理解 |
[51:21] | I think your daddy would, too. | 我觉得你父亲也会如此 |
[51:26] | – You think? – Oh, yeah. | -你这么想 -是的 |
[51:29] | He said you, uh, used to drink gasoline… | 他说你曾喝过汽油 |
[51:32] | …and killed 20 angels with a chainsaw. Is that true? | 还用电锯杀过二十个天使 是真的吗 |
[51:37] | No, that’s not bloody true. He’s exaggerating. | 不 那些都不是真的 他夸大其词 |
[51:40] | It was engine coolant. | 我喝的是发动机冷却剂 |
[51:44] | He says you were the toughest guy he ever met. | 他说你是他见过最坚强的人 |
[51:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[51:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:52] | That means a lot coming from him. | 他说这些话对我来说很重要 |
[51:55] | Mom, too. | 母亲也是 |
[51:56] | She talked about you a lot. | 她经常谈起你 |
[51:58] | All the time, actually. | 实际上是一直在说 |
[52:03] | Guess she wondered why you never came back to see them. | 也许她在想你为什么从来没回去看过他们 |
[52:07] | I always meant to. I just… | 我一直很想 只是 |
[52:10] | I always… | 我一直 |
[52:11] | I run out of time. You know? | 我没有时间 你知道吗 |
[52:15] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[52:19] | She loved you. | 她爱你 |
[52:23] | Very much. | 十分爱你 |
[52:27] | Over 150 years, and I’ve been stabbed, bloody | 在过去的一百五十年间 我被刺伤 |
[52:32] | chopped up, blown up, dropped out of airplanes, | 切碎 炸毁 从飞机上扔下来 |
[52:35] | and I just, I just kept going. | 但我却仍然坚持前行 |
[52:37] | Because that’s what you do. You just… | 因为你就应该这么做 你需要 |
[52:40] | You got to pick yourself up, you know? | 你需要让自己振作起来 知道吗 |
[52:41] | Just forget the pain, try and carry on. | 忘记伤痛 尝试着继续前行 |
[52:47] | But your bloody mom, | 但是你该死的母亲 |
[52:49] | did you know she shot me twice in the chest? | 你知道她开枪打了我胸口两次吗 |
[52:51] | Right in the heart. Two times. | 直击心口 两次 |
[52:58] | That was years ago. | 那是很多年前了 |
[53:01] | It still hurts. | 伤口依旧很疼 |
[53:04] | Guys, quit your messing, and be respectful! | 伙计们 别闹了 放尊重些 |
[53:08] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, it’s all right. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[53:16] | I think I’ll get going. | 我想我该走了 |
[53:17] | Where to now? | 现在去哪里 |
[53:19] | Bangkok? Tijuana? | 曼谷 蒂华纳 |
[53:21] | Always did love hearing about your adventures. | 一直喜欢听你的冒险故事 |
[53:24] | Hmm. No way. | 不可能吧 |
[53:28] | I think I’ll try someplace new. | 我想我会去新的地方 |
[53:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[53:39] | Mr. Cassidy? | 卡西迪先生 |
[53:43] | We ever see you again? | 我们还能看见你吗 |
[53:50] | Jesus, I hope so. | 天哪 希望吧 |