时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was hoping maybe you’d go with me. | 我正希望你和我一起去呢 |
[00:04] | To homecoming? | 去返校节 |
[00:05] | I mean, once she finds out the truth about you, she’ll hate you. | 一旦她发现你做过的事 她会讨厌你的 |
[00:07] | Who’s gonna tell her? | 谁又会告诉她呢 |
[00:08] | I’m wearing a silver strapless dress. | 我到时穿无肩银色礼服 |
[00:10] | Can’t wait to see you in it. | 我等不及想看你穿上的样子了 |
[00:11] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[00:13] | I’m talking about Spencer, | 我是说斯宾塞 |
[00:15] | you know, dating you to piss off our dad. | 为了惹老爸生气才跟你约会 |
[00:17] | I know it’s over, I know that! | 我知道都结束了 我知道 |
[00:19] | But–I just, I can’t stand the idea | 只是一想到你还在恨我 |
[00:22] | of you walking around and hating me. | 就无法忍受 |
[00:23] | I could never hate you. | 我永远不会恨你 |
[00:24] | You know, this is typical Hanna. | 这就是汉娜的风格 |
[00:26] | She makes a big deal about coming | 她郑重地邀请我一起来这儿 |
[00:28] | to this thing together, and then she ditches me. | 然后又抛下我不管了 |
[00:29] | Is that Jenna’s file? | 是詹娜的档案吗 |
[00:30] | No, I got Toby’s. | 不 我找到的是托比的 |
[00:31] | So that’s what Ali had on him? | 所以这就是艾莉手中的把柄 |
[00:33] | It’s enough to want her dead. | 也是托比杀她的动机 |
[00:34] | And us. | 也是杀我们的 |
[00:35] | – I figured out what Toby’s tattoo means. – What? | – 我知道托比纹身的意思了 – 什么 |
[00:37] | “901 free at last?” | “901 终获自由” |
[00:40] | It’s September 1st. | 是九月一号 |
[00:40] | That’s the day Ali disappeared. | 那是艾莉失踪的日子 |
[00:42] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我没有掩饰任何事 |
[00:43] | Then look me in the eye | 那看着我的眼睛 |
[00:45] | and tell me you have no feelings for me. | 说你对我没有感觉 |
[00:48] | Did you come with the wrong person to homecoming? | 你是不是选错返校节的舞伴了 |
[00:51] | We’ve all got secrets, Emily. | 艾米丽 我们每个人都有秘密 |
[00:52] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[00:59] | – Emily? – Emily? – Emily? | -艾米丽 -艾米丽 -艾米丽 |
[01:02] | Em! Are you up here? | 艾米 你在楼上吗 |
[01:03] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[01:10] | Um, why don’t we split up? | 我们分头找怎么样 |
[01:12] | Um, why don’t we not? | 我看还是别了吧 |
[01:13] | Hanna, you can come with me. | 汉娜 你跟我来呗 |
[01:15] | Why do I have to be alone? | 凭什么我要单独走 |
[01:16] | Fine. We’ll split up together. | 算了 我们还是一起找吧 |
[01:19] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话呢 |
[01:20] | I’m trying Em until she picks up. | 艾米 我就一直打 等她接 |
[01:47] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[01:58] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[02:00] | Hanna, don’t go there. | 汉娜 别那么想 |
[02:01] | Why not? She was up here with Toby. | 为什么不能 她可是跟托比一起待在这里 |
[03:10] | It was all in his shrink’s file. | 他心理医生档案里写的清清楚楚 |
[03:12] | Toby and Jenna had a relationship. | 托比和詹娜有种关系 |
[03:15] | Way beyond step-siblings. | 远远超越了兄妹正常感情 |
[03:17] | Yeah, they…were involved. | 对 他们 感情深厚 |
[03:19] | Romantically? | 像恋人一样吗 |
[03:20] | I doubt I’d call it romantic. | 我可不会把那称作浪漫 |
[03:22] | I doubt she had much of a choice. | 我怀疑她别无选择 |
[03:24] | And that’s what Alison saw | 艾莉森扔臭气弹进去之前 |
[03:25] | when she threw the stink bomb. | 看到的就是那一幕 |
[03:27] | Yeah, and she threatened to expose Toby, | 对 她威胁要揭发托比 |
[03:29] | which is probably why he wanted her dead. | 估计这就是托比想灭她口的原因 |
[03:31] | And not just her–us. You. | 不仅是灭她的口 还有咱们 你 |
[03:36] | You don’t believe us? | 你不相信我们吗 |
[03:38] | I do, I… | 相信 我 |
[03:40] | I just don’t get it. | 我只是搞不懂 |
[03:43] | If Toby killed Alison and wanted to do the same to me, | 如果是托比杀了艾莉森 并也想置我于死地 |
[03:48] | then why am I sitting in my bed | 我为什么还能平安坐在自家床上 |
[03:49] | and not in a body bag? | 而不是躺在尸体袋里呢 |
[03:52] | Something about this doesn’t make sense. | 这件事有些蹊跷 |
[03:55] | The guy just took her to the hospital | 那个男孩只是送她去了医院 |
[03:56] | and left her there. | 又离开了 |
[03:57] | The hospital security cameras confirmed it. | 医院监控摄都拍下来了 |
[03:59] | Her date handed her over to a nurse and ran off. | 她的舞伴将她送到护士那里 就跑掉了 |
[04:02] | No, that doesn’t sound like Ben. | 不 这听起来不像本做出的事 |
[04:04] | He would’ve called me. | 他都会给我打电话的 |
[04:05] | Ben? Who’s ben? | 本 本是谁 |
[04:06] | Her boyfriend. Her date. | 她的男朋友 她的舞伴啊 |
[04:08] | According to the school’s guest list, | 学校宾客名单显示 |
[04:10] | she went with Toby Cavanaugh. | 她是和托比·加瓦诺一起去的 |
[04:14] | You didn’t know this. | 您对此毫不知情 |
[04:16] | No. Yes! Of course I knew that. | 对 不 我当然了解 |
[04:18] | I just–I forgot. | 我只是一紧张 忘了 |
[04:21] | So where is Toby now? Do you know? | 那托比现在在哪里 您知道吗 |
[04:23] | We don’t know. Looks like he came home, | 还不清楚 他似乎回到家 |
[04:25] | traded in the family car for his motorcycle, and took off. | 停下自家汽车 换成摩托车出发了 |
[04:28] | Has Emily said anything more about how she was hurt? | 艾米丽有没有再跟您说她是怎么受伤的 |
[04:35] | I told the police | 我跟警察说 |
[04:36] | that when I went out for air, I tripped. | 我出去透气的时候 不小心滑到了 |
[04:38] | Why didn’t you just tell them he attacked you? | 你怎么不告诉警察是他袭击了你 |
[04:41] | I didn’t want to say anything | 我是想等 |
[04:43] | until I talked to you guys first. | 先跟你们说说 |
[04:45] | Well, the truth is in the file. | 真相都在档案里写着呢 |
[04:50] | Hey, is she allowed visitors? | 嗨 我能上去看看她吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, go on up, but just for a little bit, | 上去吧 不过别待太久 |
[04:54] | ’cause she really needs her rest, okay? | 她还需要休息 好吗 |
[04:57] | Mrs. Fields, we only have a few questions for her. | 非尔兹女士 我们只想问她几个小问题 |
[04:59] | Look, whatever Emily told you is what happened. | 听着 艾米丽跟你说的统统都是实话 |
[05:02] | Well, maybe she remembers more this morning. | 没准她今早醒来又记起什么了呢 |
[05:04] | She might be protecting this kid. | 她也许是在包庇那个男孩 |
[05:07] | She might be afraid of him. | 或许是害怕他 |
[05:08] | Officer, my daughter doesn’t lie. | 警官 我的女儿从不撒谎 |
[05:10] | Ma’am, everybody lies. | 夫人 没有人不会撒谎 |
[05:13] | You can tell them everything now. | 你现在可以全盘托出了 |
[05:15] | She can’t tell them everything. | 她也不能全说啊 |
[05:17] | You have to leave out the file. | 你得把档案那部分跳过去 |
[05:19] | Fine. Leave out the file. | 好 先不管档案 |
[05:23] | Who knew Rosewood had this many cops? | 谁知道玫瑰镇居然有那么多警察 |
[05:25] | I went to put this back, and they were outside | 我去把档案放回去 结果办公室外面有警察 |
[05:27] | the doctor’s office talking to Toby’s shrink. | 在和托比的医生讲话 |
[05:30] | They know this was stolen. | 他们知道档案被偷了 |
[05:31] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[05:34] | If anyone saw me go into that building | 昨晚如果有人看见我 |
[05:35] | last night, I am so hosed. | 进了大楼 我就死定了 |
[05:40] | – Is that from–? – No, my mom. | -这是A的吗 -不 我妈的 |
[05:43] | “Ask your father if he plans | “问问你爸 |
[05:45] | to take the car in this week.” | 这周他用不用车” |
[05:47] | My parents have gone | 我爸妈已经从不讲话 |
[05:48] | from not talking to not texting. | 升级为不发短信了 |
[05:50] | Ugh, this sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[05:53] | I better go home. | 我先回家了 |
[05:55] | Yeah, we should probably go, too. | 我们也该走了 |
[05:56] | Uh, no. I just got here. | 别啊 我才刚来 |
[05:58] | Hey, what do I do with that? | 那份档案怎么办啊 |
[06:00] | Just shove it in your locker tomorrow. | 明天塞到你柜子里 |
[06:03] | We’ll figure it out later. Bye. | 我们迟些再讨论这个 再见 |
[06:05] | Feel better, Em. | 早点康复 艾米 |
[06:12] | Is that the car you won outside? | 外面那辆车就是你中的吗 |
[06:16] | Okay, how do you go to homecoming, | 你怎么能在返校节上 |
[06:17] | crack your head open, | 把头撞开 |
[06:18] | and then win a Corolla in a raffle? | 却又中了一辆花冠呢 |
[06:20] | I need to talk to you about your karma. | 这就叫人品守恒定律 |
[06:26] | Why did you think I would take Maya to the dance? | 你为什么觉得我会邀请玛雅去跳舞 |
[06:30] | What? | 什么 |
[06:31] | You thought I wanted her as my date. Why? | 你觉得我会邀请她作我的舞伴 为什么 |
[06:36] | “A” Sent me a picture… | A发给我了张 |
[06:39] | of you and Maya kissing. | 你和玛雅接吻的照片 |
[06:42] | So, can I just ask? | 我能问问吗 |
[06:44] | I mean, you took Toby to the dance, | 你带托比去舞会 |
[06:46] | But then you took that picture with Maya. | 但却又和玛雅拍了那样的照片 |
[06:54] | I think I know what I want, | 我明白我自己想要什么 |
[06:57] | but if I say yes to Maya, everything would change. | 但如果我接受了玛雅 会有天翻地覆的变化 |
[07:00] | – You know it would. – Yeah, it would. | -你懂的 -我知道 |
[07:03] | You wouldn’t have to pretend you’re someone you’re not. | 你不需要伪装自己 |
[07:04] | But what if I am wrong? | 但如果我错了怎么办 |
[07:07] | What if I’m not… that person? | 如果我不是 那种人呢 |
[07:09] | Emily, you’re not signing a contract. | 艾米丽 你又不是在签合同 |
[07:11] | You were Emily dating ben, | 你就是艾米丽 以前和本约会 |
[07:13] | And now you’re emily dating Maya. | 现在和玛雅约会 |
[07:15] | We love Emily. No one cares who you’re with. | 我们爱你 不会在乎和你约会的人是谁 |
[07:17] | Really? Have you met my parents… | 是吗 你见过我爸妈没 |
[07:21] | Mr. And Mrs. Military and their perfect daughter. | 管得严夫妻 还有他们的完美女儿 |
[07:34] | Um, hi. I’m looking for Alex? | 你好 我找阿历克斯 |
[07:37] | Spencer? What are you doing back here? | 斯宾塞 你来干嘛 |
[07:40] | Looking for you. | 找你啊 |
[07:41] | The guy in the pro shop said you were on kitchen duty. | 小卖部里的人说你来厨房工作了 |
[07:44] | General manager fired 12 people this morning. | 总经理今天早上炒了12个人 |
[07:46] | – Why? – Turns out our laundry service | -为什么 -我们的洗衣服务已经 |
[07:49] | was laundering more than napkins, | 不只是洗洗小毛巾那么简单而已 |
[07:50] | so I get to be the sous chef today. | 所以我今天来做副厨了 |
[07:53] | Um, can you take a break so we can talk? | 你能停一下吗 我有话和你讲 |
[07:56] | I need to finish this. | 我还有活要干 |
[07:58] | I really have to explain about last night. | 我想对昨晚的事解释一下 |
[08:00] | Don’t worry, your sister already did that. | 不用了 你姐姐解释过了 |
[08:02] | No, my sister lied! | 不 我姐姐骗你的 |
[08:04] | You can’t be back here. | 你不能来这 |
[08:05] | This is staff only. No members allowed. | 这里只准员工出入 闲人莫入 |
[08:07] | Look, I’m sorry. I’ll be gone in just a minute. | 对不起 我马上就走 |
[08:09] | Can we at least try it again? | 至少我们再试一次好吗 |
[08:11] | I owe you a complete do-over. | 我欠你一次补救约会 |
[08:13] | You’re violating, like, | 你在违犯 |
[08:14] | a million health codes right now. | 我们这的卫生章则 |
[08:16] | I’ve already had my shots, | 我已经很小心了 |
[08:18] | And I won’t touch the tartar sauce, okay? | 我不会碰你的海鲜酱的 好吗 |
[08:21] | You wanna get canned, too? | 你想被解雇吗 |
[08:24] | It’s okay. | 这没关系的 |
[08:31] | Ooh. Got Stephanie mad at you. | 你把斯蒂芬妮惹火了 |
[08:35] | Okay, I’ll worry about that | 如果我点蛤肉羹 |
[08:36] | if I ever order the clam chowder. | 我可要小心了 |
[08:38] | Another chance? | 再给我一次机会好吗 |
[08:41] | Tomorrow night, please. | 明天晚上 求你了 |
[08:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | Only if I get to plan the whole night out start to finish | 除非整个晚上的计划都由我来排 |
[08:51] | and you go along with whatever I say. | 我说什么你都要同意 |
[08:53] | Sounds kind of dangerous. | 你在动什么歪脑筋呢 |
[08:55] | Only to someone who’s used to running the show. | 以前都是你安排 这次听我的 |
[09:00] | All right, you’re on. | 好吧 你说了算 |
[09:06] | This is Ezra. Sorry I’m not here. | 我是以斯拉 我现在不再 |
[09:08] | You know what to do. | 你知道要怎么做 |
[09:11] | Hi, it’s– it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[09:13] | I called and left a message on your cell, and… | 我给你打电话发短信了 |
[09:17] | Um… can you just call me when you get this? | 你听到之后能不能回电话给我 |
[09:20] | Thanks. I’ll talk to you later. Bye. | 谢谢 迟些再找你 再见 |
[09:24] | Did dad get you flowers? | 爸爸给你送花了 |
[09:26] | No, uh, these came for you. | 不 这些是给你的 |
[09:31] | Who are they from? | 哪来的 |
[09:36] | Uh, dad’s gonna drive over to practice | 爸爸开车带我去练球 |
[09:38] | and stay for the game. | 留在看会儿比赛 |
[09:40] | Should I save you a seat? | 要给你留个位子吗 |
[09:43] | Uh, honey, I think I’m gonna have to miss this one. | 宝贝 我可能今天去不了了 |
[09:50] | Whatever. | 随便你了 |
[09:54] | You don’t have to sit with dad. | 你不用坐在老爸旁边 |
[09:56] | Yeah, but that would look worse than not going at all, | 话是没错 但这比不去还纠结 |
[09:58] | wouldn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[10:41] | So, you’re awake. | 你醒了嘛 |
[10:47] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[10:50] | Yeah, I, uh, I told Jenna | 我告诉詹娜 |
[10:53] | that you already had a lot of visitors today, | 今天已经有很多人来慰问过你了 |
[10:55] | but she insisted. | 但她坚持要进来 |
[10:57] | She and her mother baked you some cookies. | 她和母亲给你做了些小饼干 |
[10:59] | They taste even better with milk. | 泡牛奶吃味道更好 |
[11:04] | You have milk, don’t you? | 你们家还有牛奶吧 |
[11:08] | Yeah. Yes. | 还有 |
[11:10] | Of course we have milk. | 我去拿牛奶来 |
[11:23] | How are you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[11:26] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[11:29] | I’m worried about Tby, and I think you’re | 我很担心托比 我想也许 |
[11:30] | the only person who knows where he is. | 只有你知道他现在在哪儿 |
[11:33] | Sit, Shadow. | 小影 坐下 |
[11:37] | Um, h-how would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[11:39] | Because you’re one of the few people that he trusted. | 你是他信任的少数人之一 |
[11:42] | Look, Emily, Toby is troubled. | 艾米丽 托比有麻烦了 |
[11:47] | I’m really… afraid of what he might do. | 我很担心他会做出什么不好的事 |
[11:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:53] | Now the police are looking for that file, | 现在警察在找那份档案 |
[11:54] | and people think that he’s– | 而大家都认为他… |
[12:00] | If it falls into the wrong hands, I– | 如果档案落入他人之手 |
[12:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:04] | I would’ve thought you would’ve been relieved | 我以为他消失了 |
[12:06] | that he was gone. | 你会如释重负 |
[12:09] | So you’ve read it. | 看来你看过那档案了 |
[12:13] | Your friends have shared it with you. | 你的朋友都和你说了 |
[12:16] | No one’s gonna tell. | 我们会保密的 |
[12:17] | Well, you say that, | 你当然会这么说 |
[12:19] | but secrets have a way of getting out… | 但是秘密总会不胫而走 |
[12:21] | Like what Alison shared | 比如艾莉森去医院看我时 |
[12:23] | when she visited me at the hospital. | 就透露了不少秘密 |
[12:27] | I’ve kept quiet about a lot, Emily. | 我一直守口如瓶 艾米丽 |
[12:30] | The least you can do is get me that file. | 至少你能帮我把档案拿来 |
[12:35] | You owe me that much. | 这是你欠我的 |
[12:54] | You said 1:30, right? | 你说的是一点半 对吧 |
[12:56] | Am I early? | 我来早了吗 |
[12:58] | You are perfect, I mean, like, on time. | 完美 我指你很准时 |
[13:01] | Well, the custodian didn’t even want to let me in. | 管理员一直不肯让我进来 |
[13:03] | You told him we were doing a make-up picture, right? | 你告诉他我们要补拍照片了吧 |
[13:05] | Who, Carl? Yeah, twice. | 卡尔吗 我都说两次了 |
[13:08] | He’s out of it. | 他真是没脑子 |
[13:11] | Thirty years of breathing floor wax | 和地板蜡打了三十年交道 |
[13:13] | does wicked things to your brain. | 看来脑子坏得差不多了 |
[13:17] | Then there’s the vodka. | 再加上酗酒 |
[13:21] | Ugh. I got three hours of sleep last night. | 我昨晚才睡了三个小时 |
[13:24] | I look like something Carl coughed up. | 我真像被卡尔附身了 |
[13:28] | Well, I think you look even better than you did last night, | 我觉得你比昨晚还动人 |
[13:32] | if that’s, like, possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[13:41] | Um, we’re sure Sean’s coming to this? | 你确定肖恩会过来吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah, why wouldn’t he be? | 当然 为啥不来 |
[13:47] | He’s not really happy with me… | 他昨晚生我的气了 |
[13:49] | not being there when they called our names, and… | 公布名字的时候我没在 等等 |
[13:52] | Is that the crown? | 这是那个皇冠吗 |
[13:57] | Jeez, it’s so tiny. | 天哪 怎么这么小 |
[13:59] | I can make it look bigger in the picture. | 我可以让它在照片里显得大一些 |
[14:01] | You know, if you tilt your head to the right– | 比如拍照的时候你把头向右歪一点 |
[14:03] | No, it’s not that, it’s just… | 不用了 只是 |
[14:05] | It always seemed so huge. | 它看起来总是很耀眼 |
[14:08] | You know, last year’s picture of | 比如去年返校节女王 |
[14:09] | the homecoming queen outside the gym. | 在体育馆外面拍的那张 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I know, I took it. | 没错 那是我拍的 |
[14:14] | But Jessica Wylie is kind of a pinhead. | 但是杰西卡·怀利的头特别小 |
[14:19] | Although her head did get a lot bigger after she won. | 虽然她获奖后头稍稍大了些 |
[14:23] | It happens. | 但有时就是这样 |
[14:29] | So, uh, we gonna do this or not? | 我们还拍不拍了 |
[14:31] | I got a basketball game happening. | 我马上要去参加篮球比赛 |
[14:32] | Got it. If you guys wouldn’t mind standing …near the backdrop. | 马上好 麻烦你你们站到幕布前来吧 |
[14:40] | Oh, go ahead, answer it. | 接啊 |
[14:41] | I’m sure it that pulls rank over me. | 肯定比我重要 |
[14:52] | Hanna, where are you? | 汉娜 你在哪儿 |
[14:54] | Call me. Jenna came– | 快回电话 詹娜来… |
[14:57] | So, whenever you get here, just… | 收到留言的话 |
[14:58] | whenever you get this, just give me a call. Thanks. | 收到留言 就给我电话 谢了 |
[15:02] | What was that all about? | 又怎么了 |
[15:05] | Who were you talking to? | 给谁打电话呢 |
[15:08] | Um, Hanna borrowed my lip gloss last night. | 汉娜昨晚借了我的唇彩 |
[15:12] | If I don’t hound her, I’ll never get it back. | 不缠着她 我就要不回来了 |
[15:17] | Mom, you don’t have to baby-sit me. | 妈妈 你不用这样守着我 |
[15:20] | You know what? | 听着 |
[15:22] | You’re not gonna be needing that today. | 今天你就别捧着手机了 |
[15:25] | Just you and me. | 就我们俩 |
[15:36] | Excellent. Excellent. | 很好 棒极了 |
[15:39] | Uh, Sean, could you scooch a little bit closer to Hanna | 肖恩 你能靠汉娜近点儿 |
[15:42] | and put your hands on her hips? | 然后搂着她的腰吗 |
[15:44] | Yep, that’s it. That’s it. | 就这样 很好 |
[15:47] | Okay, heads up, shoulders back. | 抬头 挺胸 |
[15:51] | Think camelot. | 幻想下你们的城堡 |
[15:52] | Just take the picture. | 拍你的照就行 |
[15:56] | You know, I’m just not loving this light. | 灯光没有打好 |
[16:02] | Look, I said I was sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:03] | It wasn’t about you. I was dealing with Emily. | 不是针对你的 我们在找艾米丽 |
[16:06] | You’re crooked. | 歪了 |
[16:07] | What? | 什么 |
[16:08] | Your crown. | 你的皇冠 |
[16:10] | Okay, much, much better. | 灯光好多了 |
[16:13] | Uh… ready, your majesties? | 二位陛下准备好了吗 |
[16:15] | Smile for the peasants. | 对你们的子民笑一笑哦 |
[16:19] | Smile, Sean. | 笑一个 肖恩 |
[16:28] | Did you think I wouldn’t let you go to homecoming | 早知道你是跟托比·加瓦诺一起 |
[16:30] | if I knew you were going with Toby Cavanaugh? | 我就不让你去返校节了 |
[16:33] | What? | 什么 |
[16:34] | You heard me. | 你知道的 |
[16:36] | – Yes. – You know what? You’re right. | -是的 -没错 |
[16:38] | I wouldn’t have. That guy is trouble. | 我不会让你去 那家伙太危险了 |
[16:41] | People cross the street to the other side | 大家看到他 |
[16:43] | when they see him coming. | 都要躲的远远的 |
[16:45] | I don’t. I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[16:49] | I just thought he was misunderstood. | 你们误会他了 |
[16:51] | Different. | 他不是这种人 |
[16:52] | Different. You know what, I think his stepsister | 不是吗 我想他妹妹 |
[16:54] | probably thought he was different, too, | 原先肯定也以为他不是这种人 |
[16:55] | and now she needs a seeing-eye dog. | 否则她现在就不会带着导盲犬 |
[16:56] | He didn’t do that. It was an accident. | 那不是他干的 只是场意外 |
[16:58] | How do you know that, Emily? | 谁知道呢 艾米丽 |
[17:00] | And what about last night? | 那昨晚的事呢 |
[17:01] | Was that an accident as well? | 也算是意外吗 |
[17:03] | Come on, how many guys drop their dates off at the hospital | 拜托 有谁会把女伴丢在医院 |
[17:06] | and then run away? | 自己却逃之夭夭 |
[17:07] | What’s he trying to hide? | 他有什么见不得人的事 |
[17:08] | Mom… | 别说了 老妈 |
[17:10] | Honey, did he try to pressure you into something | 宝贝 他是不是强迫你 |
[17:12] | you weren’t ready for? | 做你不想做的事了 |
[17:13] | That’s not what happened. | 不是这么回事 |
[17:15] | Well, then, what happened? | 那又是怎么回事 |
[17:17] | What happened, Emily? | 到底发生了什么 艾米丽 |
[17:18] | Why don’t you start by telling me that. | 你还不老老实实的交代 |
[17:20] | Toby Cavanaugh didn’t get sent away for a year | 托比·加瓦诺可不是因为乱穿马路 |
[17:21] | because he rolled through a stop sign. | 才被关进少管所一年的 |
[17:24] | Do you have any ideas what our neighbors think of him, | 你知不知道邻居们都怎么看他 |
[17:27] | what they’re gonna think of you? | 又会怎么看你 |
[17:30] | I need some sleep. | 我要休息了 |
[17:35] | Honey, what you need | 亲爱的 你现在必须 |
[17:36] | is to start being honest with me… | 坦诚地面对我 |
[17:40] | and with yourself. | 也面对你自己 |
[17:47] | Okay. This– this may be a bad idea, | 我想到个馊主意 |
[17:50] | but… we should get one of the queen | 我想让王后 |
[17:54] | sitting on your lap. | 坐在你腿上 |
[17:58] | No. No, we’re done here. | 我不拍了 |
[18:01] | Sean, he’s doing his job. He’s not trying to torture us. | 肖恩 他只是在拍照 没别的意思 |
[18:04] | Could’ve fooled me. | 想整我吗 |
[18:04] | I could photoshop pants on you. | 我可以给你P条裤子上去 |
[18:06] | I said we’re done. | 我说了不拍了 |
[18:07] | Are you talking to him or me? | 你是针对他还是我 |
[18:09] | Hanna, don’t push it, okay? | 汉娜 别激我 |
[18:10] | You weren’t the one standing alone last night | 昨晚上又不是你被舞伴甩了 |
[18:12] | looking like a jackass because your date bailed on you. | 一个人傻愣愣的站在那 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry I deserted you. | 抱歉丢下你一个人 |
[18:15] | My friend cracked her head open. | 可是我朋友脑袋都摔破了 |
[18:17] | This was way before Emily! | 你早在艾米丽出事就走了 |
[18:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:20] | We need candid shots, too. | 只是拍些花絮 |
[18:21] | You put that in your yearbook, bro, | 你要敢放到年鉴里 |
[18:23] | – you’ll be pulling that camera out of your – Sean, stop! | -我就把你相机砸了 -肖恩 别吵了 |
[18:25] | Don t jump on him ’cause you’re mad at me. | 别把怒气转到他身上 |
[18:28] | I’m not mad. I’m out of here. | 我才没生气 我走了 |
[18:36] | Did you get what you needed? | 拍够了吗 |
[18:51] | Can I interrupt? | 我能进来吗 |
[18:52] | How was the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[18:54] | Well, they lost, | 他们输了 |
[18:55] | But your brother tore up the field. | 但你弟弟表现不错 |
[18:59] | Did mom make it? | 老妈去了吗 |
[19:01] | Uh, no. No, she didn’t, | 她没去 |
[19:02] | but… we missed her, though. | 但我们很想她去 |
[19:05] | Mm, do I have to tell her that, | 要我去告诉她 |
[19:06] | or can you give her that message yourself? | 还是你自己去讲 |
[19:10] | Listen, Aria, nobody wanted it to come to this, okay? | 艾瑞亚 大家都不想闹成这样 |
[19:15] | Your mom and I have been together since we were kids. | 我跟你妈打小就在一起了 |
[19:17] | You weren’t kids. You were in college. | 不是打小 从大学才开始的 |
[19:19] | No, we were kids. | 不 我们是青梅竹马 |
[19:22] | Right. Neither one of us had ever been 50 miles away from home. | 我们俩谁都没离开过彼此 |
[19:25] | – We’d never… – Are you moving out? | -从没 -你是不是要搬出去了 |
[19:30] | Just tell me now, | 要说早点说 |
[19:31] | ’cause I don’t wanna find out you’re gone | 我不想等到吃晚餐的时候 |
[19:33] | while I’m setting the table for dinner. | 才发现你已经搬出去了 |
[19:37] | I would never do that to you… | 我不会丢下你 |
[19:39] | or your brother, | 还有你弟弟 |
[19:42] | But your mom thinks that it’s best | 但是你妈觉得我们分开一段时间 |
[19:45] | that we spend some time apart, | 对大家都有好处 |
[19:47] | – So I have agreed to – What? | -我也同意了 -同意什么 |
[19:50] | You have agreed to move in with meredith? | 你就正大光明的搬去跟梅雷迪斯住 |
[19:54] | No. No, god, no. | 怎么可能 |
[19:56] | Aria, meredith is not the issue here. | 艾瑞亚 跟梅雷迪斯没什么关系 |
[19:59] | Meredith is just a woman that I work with. | 我们只是纯洁的同事关系 |
[20:01] | That’s it. Period. | 仅仅如此 一直都是 |
[20:06] | Do you still love mom? | 你还爱不爱妈妈 |
[20:07] | I do. | 当然爱 |
[20:10] | And I’m leaving because– | 我们分居是因为… |
[20:11] | Because it’s…easier to walk away | 是因为逃避总比争取 |
[20:15] | than to fight for what you really want. | 来的容易 |
[20:18] | You’re young, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 你还小 |
[20:21] | There are a lot of things going on here | 现实中有很多事情 |
[20:23] | that are just outside of your reach. | 并不是你我能掌控的 |
[20:26] | Yeah. Well… | 没错 但… |
[20:30] | This isn’t one of them. | 这件事除外 |
[20:59] | Hanna. What…What is wrong with you. | 汉娜 你到底怎么了 |
[21:02] | Slow…slow down. | 慢点开 |
[21:04] | Hanna, Spencer’s right. | 汉娜 斯宾塞说的没错 |
[21:05] | You can’t burn the file out here. | 你不能就这么把文件烧了 |
[21:10] | Look, this is a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[21:14] | – Just stay here. – Fine! | -你就呆在这儿 -随便 |
[21:17] | Hanna, Hanna! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[21:19] | Hanna, wait! | 汉娜 等等 |
[21:22] | Why am I staying here? | 我呆在这儿能干嘛 |
[21:35] | Can we at least talk about this? | 你起码先跟我们谈谈 |
[21:37] | No! I don’t want this in my house. | 不要 我可不想把这玩意留在家里 |
[21:39] | I don’t want it in my locker. | 也不想把它放在储物柜里 |
[21:41] | I will mail it to the police. | 那我把它寄去警局 |
[21:42] | No, it’s not gonna happen. | 不 不准寄 |
[21:43] | I’m not having this traced back to me. | 我可不能让警察又找我麻烦 |
[21:45] | How are they gonna trace it back to you? | 怎么会找你麻烦 |
[21:47] | I’m the one licking the envelope! | 我来寄 又没让你去 |
[21:48] | – Guys! – I’m the one who works in that building. | -别吵了 -是我在那楼里做兼职 |
[21:50] | I’m also the one who always gets caught. | 而且我已经算是个惯犯了 |
[21:53] | Hanna, Spencer’s right. | 汉娜 斯宾塞说的没错 |
[21:54] | Burning the folder out here is a bad idea, | 在这儿烧文件确实有待商榷 |
[21:57] | if the police could use it to build a case against Toby. | 警察有了这文件就能对托比立案调查 |
[22:00] | He had a motive to kill Alison! | 他完全有杀艾莉森的动机 |
[22:02] | And they can also prove | 同时 这也是我擅自闯入 |
[22:03] | that I broke into his shrink’s office. | 心理医生办公室偷文件的证据 |
[22:05] | Look, I really can’t afford to take | 我真的不想再被 |
[22:07] | any more field trips to the precinct. | 送进拘留所里呆几天 |
[22:09] | I’m pretty sure after three strikes, | 况且 这是我第三次犯事 |
[22:10] | you’re assigned to the prison laundry room. | 他们肯定要把我送去监狱当洗衣婆 |
[22:12] | Hanna, what strikes? | 汉娜 这算哪门子犯事 |
[22:13] | You were just trying to save your friend. | 你只不过是救个朋友 |
[22:15] | Look, I have already gotten busted | 你们听好了 我之前偷墨镜被逮了一次 |
[22:18] | for stealing sunglasses and my boyfriend’s car. | 撞坏男友的车又被逮了一次 |
[22:19] | Wait, you stole sunglasses? From who? | 什么 你偷过墨镜 偷谁的 |
[22:21] | Not from a person, from a store. | 不是偷别人的 是从商场偷的 |
[22:24] | God, I have some class. | 我可是有过前科的人 |
[22:25] | Wait, are you talking about those… | 是不是那个 |
[22:27] | – the Gucci ones with the gold – Focus! | -金边古琦墨镜 -别扯了 |
[22:29] | Okay, Hanna, this is not about petty theft. | 汉娜 这可不是偷墨镜什么的小事 |
[22:31] | Toby could be the killer. | 托比说不定是个杀人犯 |
[22:33] | We can’t keep making these same mistakes over and over again. | 我们不能一次次让他逍遥法外 |
[22:36] | – We? – Yes, we! | -我们 -没错 是我们 |
[22:38] | Okay? We are all in this together. | 我们都是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[22:41] | We are all being stalked by “A”, | 我们都被A跟踪过 |
[22:42] | and if he’s run off– | 如果让他跑了 |
[22:43] | We don’t know that he’s “A”. | 我们还不清楚他是不是A |
[22:45] | Please! | 我谢谢你 |
[22:46] | Have you gotten one single text since last night? | 昨天出事后 你还收到过那种信息吗 |
[22:49] | Okay, the devil has a name, and it’s Toby. | 托比就是那个坏蛋 |
[22:51] | Why are you being so pig-headed?! | 你怎么就那么一根筋呢 |
[22:54] | Why? Because I don’t have a big, fat safety net to catch me. | 为什么 因为没人给我撑保护伞 |
[22:56] | Not all of us have a daddy | 不是谁都有个 |
[22:58] | who can write a check to make the boogeyman go away. | 写张支票就能万事大吉的老爸 |
[23:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[23:02] | Spencer, you get caught stealing an essay, | 斯宾塞 你就算抄别人论文 |
[23:04] | and your parents let you take a picture for the newspaper. | 你爸妈还能有办法让你上报纸 |
[23:06] | I get caught stealing an accessory, | 而我却因为偷了个小装饰品 |
[23:08] | and I have to lug around medical waste. | 就得天天处理那些医疗垃圾 |
[23:12] | There. It’s done, okay? | 好了 这下满意了吧 |
[23:21] | We never saw it, and we don’t even know it exists. | 我们什么都没看到 什么也不知道 |
[23:26] | Can we leave now, please? | 现在可以走了吗 拜托 |
[23:56] | Hey, are you taking something for the pain? | 你吃止痛药了吗 |
[23:58] | Yeah, but nothing that dulls my mother. | 吃了 但我妈变得异常警惕 |
[24:02] | She’s got a zillion questions, | 她都快成十万个为什么了 |
[24:04] | and they’re getting harder to dodge. | 都是些难以闪躲的问题 |
[24:06] | I can’t believe Jenna was in your house. | 真不敢相信 詹娜居然去你家了 |
[24:08] | You didn’t eat that cookie, did you? | 你没吃那饼干吧 |
[24:10] | No. | 没有 |
[24:16] | It’s okay. It’s not from “A”. | 别紧张 不是A发的 |
[24:18] | I think we can finally stop flinching | 看来这下总算能松口气了 |
[24:20] | every time our phones ring. | 不用每次来信息都紧张兮兮的 |
[24:22] | Hey, it’s from Alex. | 居然是阿历克斯发来的 |
[24:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:34] | Alex just blew off our do-over date. | 阿历克斯拒绝了我补救约会的提议 |
[24:37] | Says he has to work. | 说他要加班 |
[24:38] | Well, that sounds legit. | 听着理由挺充分 |
[24:40] | It’s not. Club is closed on mondays. | 实则有假 俱乐部星期一不开门 |
[24:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:54] | I was looking for Mr. Fitz. | 请问费兹老师在吗 |
[24:56] | He’s not in. I’m his sub, Miss Shepard. | 他请假了 我来代课 我叫谢波德 |
[24:59] | Oh, is he sick? | 他生病了吗 |
[25:01] | I don’t know. Is there something I can help you with? | 不知道 你有事吗 |
[25:03] | No…no thanks | 没事 谢谢 |
[25:05] | Do you know if Mr. Fitz will be back tomorrow? | 费兹老师明天会回来吗 |
[25:08] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[25:25] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[25:28] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在这儿 |
[25:31] | I’m kind of in a rush. | 我有点急事 |
[25:33] | Do you have it? | 档案你拿到了吗 |
[25:36] | I-I don’t, and no one else does, either. | 我没拿到 也不会有第二个人拿到 |
[25:41] | Listen, you do not have to worry about it anymore, okay? | 其实你无需再为这事担心了 好吗 |
[25:45] | It’s gone… for good. | 它消失了 永远消失了 |
[25:47] | No one will ever know. | 不会有人知道了 |
[25:48] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[25:52] | Just what I said. | 就像我说的那样 |
[25:55] | It’s gone. | 它消失了 |
[25:58] | I hope you’re not lying to me. | 希望你说的是实话 |
[26:11] | Okey. | 好的 |
[26:16] | I got a message you wanted to see me. | 我收到消息 你找我有事吗 |
[26:20] | From the universe? | 哪儿得来的消息 |
[26:22] | From a post-it. | 一张便条 |
[26:24] | Yeah, I-I just wanted to get your approval | 是的 关于年鉴上返校节一章 |
[26:26] | on the homecoming page for the yearbook. | 我想征求你的意见 |
[26:30] | I think I like… that one the best. | 我觉得… 我喜欢那张 |
[26:32] | Really? Looks like Sean ate a bad burrito. | 确定吗 肖恩好像吃了只苍蝇 |
[26:35] | Yeah… but… | 是啊 但是 |
[26:38] | I could photoshop some magic, you know, | 我可以施展我的PS技术 |
[26:41] | find a smile somewhere. | 让他笑一笑 |
[26:43] | Use that one. It is what it is. | 用那张吧 该怎么样就怎么样 |
[26:46] | At least it’s real. | 至少这张拍得很真实 |
[26:52] | Damn, I thought I’d look happier. | 可恶 我以为我看上去会开心一点 |
[27:05] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[27:06] | You are here. | 你在这里啊 |
[27:08] | You thought I was lying? | 你以为我说谎吗 |
[27:10] | No! | 不是的 |
[27:12] | Maybe? | 也许呢 |
[27:13] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[27:15] | There’s some big breakfast thing here tomorrow. | 明天这里要办一场隆重的早餐会 |
[27:17] | They told me I’d get time and a half. | 他们说会多付我一半的工资 |
[27:20] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 干吗这样看着我 |
[27:23] | Like what? | 哪样啊 |
[27:24] | Like I’d rather be making fruit kebabs | 就像我宁愿去做水果串 |
[27:26] | than spending time with you. | 也不愿陪你的样子 |
[27:29] | I guess I’m just trying to figure this out. | 可能是因为我想弄清楚一件事 |
[27:33] | So, are we… still on for our do-over date? | 那 我们的… 补救约会还算数吗 |
[27:37] | You out of here, boss? | 你要走了吗 头儿 |
[27:38] | Hell, yes. | 是的 |
[27:39] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[27:41] | Uh, just a friend helping out. | 来帮忙的朋友 |
[27:43] | Is that a problem? | 没问题吧 |
[27:44] | Only if she’s making melon balls without a hairnet. | 只要她做蜜瓜球的时候戴上头套就行 |
[27:47] | Suit her up. | 让她戴上 |
[27:49] | If you need anything, don’t call me. | 无论发生什么 都不要给我打电话 |
[27:52] | I’ll be laying in a puddle of my own waste. | 我还有一大堆活要干呢 |
[27:56] | You can stop now. He’s gone. | 别麻烦了 他走了 |
[27:58] | Well, is anyone else coming through? | 会不会有其他人过来 |
[27:59] | If they do, we’ll hide you in the meat locker. | 要是有人来 我们就把你藏到冷藏柜里 |
[28:01] | Why? Think I canut handle stabbing kiwi | 为什么 你以为我不会串猕猴桃 |
[28:05] | and cantaloupe? | 和哈密瓜吗 |
[28:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[28:08] | Cutting your workload in half. | 帮你把效率翻倍 |
[28:10] | Wow. If your parents could see | 厉害 要是你父母现在 |
[28:13] | their little girl right now. | 能看到他们的小女儿就好了 |
[28:15] | My parents stay on the other side of those doors, remember? | 我父母就在门外 你忘了吗 |
[28:21] | Come on, move your melon balls. You’re slowing me down. | 快 快串蜜瓜球 你在拖我的后腿 |
[28:28] | Aria, wait up. | 艾瑞亚 等等 |
[28:31] | I’ve been looking for you all day. Did you–? | 我找了你一整天 你有没有… |
[28:33] | Get the flowers? Yeah. Don’t ever do that again. | 收到花 收到了 以后别送了 |
[28:37] | Oh, are you allergic? | 你对花过敏吗 |
[28:38] | I’m one of Hanna’s best friends, Sean… | 我是汉娜最好的朋友 肖恩 |
[28:40] | the person you should be sending flowers to. | 她才是应该收到你的花的人 |
[28:42] | I was just saying thanks for– | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[28:44] | No, you were saying “Screw you, Hanna.” | 不 你是想说”去你的 汉娜” |
[28:48] | Okay, maybe I was, | 好吧 也许我是这么想的 |
[28:51] | but can you blame me? | 但是能怪我吗 |
[28:52] | She makes a big deal about going together, | 她把一起参加返校节说得多重要 |
[28:54] | – then bails. – Stop! | -结果扭头就走了 -别说了 |
[28:56] | Hanna loves you, and you know it. | 汉娜很爱你 你心里清楚 |
[29:01] | She hasn’t talked about any other guy since the seventh grade, | 从初一开始 她嘴里就没提起过其他男孩 |
[29:04] | and believe me, it’s boring how much she loves you. | 说真的 我实在受不了她天天说爱你 |
[29:08] | Why would you want to hurt her? | 你为什么想伤她的心 |
[29:09] | – What did you say to me? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听到了 |
[29:14] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[29:16] | Mike! Stop! | 迈克 住手 |
[29:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:20] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[29:23] | Leave me alone. | 少管我 |
[29:24] | Hey, what are you doing, man? That’s your sister. | 你干什么啊 这是你姐姐 |
[29:26] | Let him go, Sean. Mike! | 让他走吧 肖恩 迈克 |
[29:28] | Just, go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[29:39] | He’s beating him? That’s insane. It’s a cat. | 他们在打球吗 不会吧 这是只猫啊 |
[29:41] | Wait, wait, wait till you see his backhand. | 等等 等等 你看看他的反手球 |
[29:45] | Who posts this crap? | 谁发的视频啊 |
[29:47] | People who have more free time than I do… | 比我还闲的那些人 |
[29:49] | which is hard to imagine. | 真难以想象 |
[29:52] | Do you want to see a turkey on a snowboard? | 你想看火鸡滑雪吗 |
[30:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:05] | For what? | 怎么啦 |
[30:07] | I didn’t mean to, like, you know, | 我不是故意那个 |
[30:10] | invade your personal… skin. | 碰到你的皮肤 |
[30:13] | It’s okay. The leprosy cleared up. | 没关系的 麻风病已经灭绝了 |
[30:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:22] | Yeah. It’s just… | 没 只是… |
[30:28] | to be honest, I used to be so afraid of you. | 老实说 我以前很怕你 |
[30:31] | Of me? | 怕我 |
[30:33] | Well, not you specifically, | 嗯 并不是特指你 |
[30:35] | just your whole… posse. | 而是你们这群人 |
[30:40] | You know, Alison’s… coven. | 你知道的 艾莉森的女巫团 |
[30:44] | We weren’t witches. | 我们可不是女巫 |
[30:46] | Well, maybe you used your powers for good, | 也许你是用你的魔法做好事 |
[30:51] | but… | 不过 |
[30:52] | Alison was just straight up evil. | 艾莉森真是个魔鬼 |
[30:59] | She called me hermie the hermaphrodite | 她叫我臭味阴阳人 |
[31:01] | for three years | 叫了三年 |
[31:03] | just because she didn’t like my glasses. | 就因为她讨厌我的眼镜 |
[31:06] | Well, your shoes weren’t that great, either. | 其实你的鞋也不怎么样 |
[31:09] | Come on, lighten up. | 别这样 放松点 |
[31:11] | Alison had names for everybody. | 艾莉森给每个人都起了绰号 |
[31:13] | Say hello to hefty Hanna. | 和肌肉女汉娜打个招呼吧 |
[31:15] | She called you that? | 她那么叫你吗 |
[31:19] | Why were you friends with this person? | 你们为什么要和这种人做朋友呢 |
[31:22] | I mean, she had snakes coming out of her head. | 她是个毒蝎心肠的人 |
[31:25] | Yeah, well, she had another side to her, too. | 没错 但她也有另一面 |
[31:27] | When she wanted to, | 如果她想的话 |
[31:30] | she could make someone feel really special. | 她可以让人很有存在感 |
[31:36] | Wow. That’s exactly not how she made me feel. | 那绝对不是她给我的感觉 |
[31:42] | Is “Snowboarding turkey” Hyphenated? | 滑雪火鸡中间有连字符吗 |
[31:51] | What shelf are they on? | 它们在哪个架子上 |
[31:53] | Check the bottom one under the sponges. | 看看海绵底下最下边的那个 |
[32:08] | Did you find them? | 找到了吗 |
[32:12] | God, no, don’t look at that. | 天啊 不 别看那个 |
[32:14] | Don’t. W-what is this? | 别管我 这是什么 |
[32:16] | It’s– it’s– it’s nothing. | 这 这 什么都不是 |
[32:18] | It’s stupid. | 这太幼稚了 |
[32:20] | It’s a picture of me with horns. | 这是我的照片 上面还画了兽角 |
[32:22] | Who did this? | 谁弄的 |
[32:23] | Not me. It’s the bitch board, | 不是我 这只是个废弃的柜子 |
[32:26] | something the staff does to blow off steam. | 员工做点事来发泄一下 |
[32:28] | When a club member’s rude to one of us, | 当俱乐部的会员对我们粗暴无礼时 |
[32:30] | we keep a running tab. | 我们会轮流记录 |
[32:31] | And I made the cut? | 我也包括在内 |
[32:33] | Spencer, I’ve never seen your picture | 斯宾塞 我之前从未在那儿 |
[32:35] | there before, I swear. | 看过你的照片 我发誓 |
[32:38] | So this is how everyone who works here sees me. | 所以在这里工作的每个人都会看到这样的我 |
[32:45] | Where are you going? Spencer. | 你要去哪儿 斯宾塞 |
[32:47] | Your sister took one look at me at homecoming | 就如你姐姐在返校会上看到我 |
[32:49] | and thought I was there to park her car. | 以为我在那儿是等着给她停车 |
[32:53] | People act like this. | 人们不都这样吗 |
[32:54] | It doesn’t matter if you’re queen bees or worker bees. | 无论你是蜂王还是工蜂 |
[33:11] | Hey. I know you don’t want to talk to me, | 嗨 我知道你不想和我说话 |
[33:14] | but could you at least listen to me for a sec? | 但是你能至少听我说几句吗 |
[33:19] | I wanted to give you a heads-up. | 我想提醒你一下 |
[33:21] | That picture of you and me kissing? | 咱俩接吻的那张照片 |
[33:25] | It’s probably gonna be seen by a lot of people. | 估计以后会有很多人看见 |
[33:27] | I won’t lose sleep. | 我不会因此失眠的 |
[33:29] | That’s you, not me. | 失眠的是你 不是我 |
[33:32] | I’m not gonna lose any more sleep, either. | 我也不会因此失眠的 |
[33:36] | I miss you… and… | 我很想你 并且 |
[33:39] | And? | 并且什么 |
[33:41] | And I want to try to make this work. | 并且我这次是认真的 |
[33:45] | Wow. When did this happen? | 哇 这是什么时候的事 |
[33:49] | The last time I saw you | 上次我看到你时 |
[33:50] | you were slow-dancing with Toby at homecoming. | 你还在返校会上和托比共舞 |
[33:56] | Maya… | 玛雅 |
[33:58] | Can we just talk about you and me? | 能不能只谈咱俩 |
[34:00] | How do I know you won’t flake on me again? | 谁知道你这次是不是又耍我 |
[34:04] | Because I’m trying this new thing | 我在努力做一件事 |
[34:06] | called being honest with myself. | 叫做对自己诚实 |
[34:10] | How am I doing so far? | 就目前来看我表现如何 |
[34:14] | Decent. | 还不错 |
[34:19] | Ella. Ella. Ella, slow down. | 埃拉 埃拉 埃拉 等等 |
[34:23] | Ella, listen. | 埃拉 听我说 |
[34:25] | Do you want to go somewhere | 你想找个地方 |
[34:27] | and figure out how we’re gonna deal with this? | 看看我们该怎么解决这件事吗 |
[34:28] | Deal with what? | 解决什么 |
[34:28] | Mike has never picked a fight before in his life. | 这之前迈克从来没有惹过事 |
[34:31] | Well, I guess there’s a first time for everything. | 我想每件事情都有第一次 |
[34:34] | Did you know that Aria had been skipping her classes? | 你知道艾瑞亚开始学会翘课了吗 |
[34:37] | Did I know? | 你问我知道吗 |
[34:39] | As in, am I not keeping close enough tabs on our children? | 你是在说我不够关心孩子吗 |
[34:42] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[34:43] | Or maybe I’m just too trusting. | 也或许我只是太相信他们了 |
[34:44] | No, I am not being critical, okay? | 我不是在责怪你 |
[34:47] | I m just saying that I think that we should be | 我只是觉得我们现在应该 |
[34:49] | putting the focus on them right now, not us. | 把精力放在他们身上 而不是我们自己 |
[34:51] | We made a decision. | 我们已经做出决定了 |
[34:52] | Yeah, and that was before our kids | 没错 但那是在我们的孩子 |
[34:54] | started spinning out of control. | 开始失控之前 |
[34:56] | Okay, look, I’m not moving out now. | 好吧 听着 我目前不会搬出去 |
[34:57] | They need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[34:58] | You don’t get to play Mr. Moral | 别再装什么好好先生了 |
[35:00] | when you’re the one who threw this family into chaos. | 是你把全家弄的一团糟 |
[35:02] | They’ll get through this. | 他们会熬过去的 |
[35:04] | They’re angry and confused | 他们之所以会这样 |
[35:05] | because we’re angry and confused. | 是因为我们生气和困惑 |
[35:07] | The sooner we sort this out, | 我们尽快解决问题 |
[35:09] | the sooner they will feel like they can rely on us again. | 他们就会再次感到他们可以依赖我们 |
[35:11] | Well, they can rely on us. | 他们可以依赖我们 |
[35:13] | Maybe. Someday. | 也许吧 某一天 |
[35:15] | But it’s not gonna help them to pretend | 但是这对他们假装 |
[35:16] | like everything is fine between us, | 我们之间没有问题并无帮助 |
[35:17] | because it’s not. | 因为我们的关系并不好 |
[35:18] | You’re not my child, you’re not my roommate, | 你不是我的孩子 也不是我的室友 |
[35:21] | and you can’t sleep on a couch in the den | 你不能在房间的沙发上睡觉 |
[35:23] | Like some drunk uncle. | 像个喝醉的叔叔一样 |
[35:25] | Well, I don’t want to leave. | 我不想走 |
[35:26] | Well, I don’t want you to stay. | 我不想让你留下来 |
[35:35] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[35:38] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[36:06] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[36:14] | This is Ezra. Sorry I’m not here. | 我是以斯拉 抱歉我现在不在家 |
[36:16] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做的 |
[36:18] | Hi, Ezra, | 嗨 以斯拉 |
[36:19] | this is Carol Fineman from Harrison Country Day. | 我是哈里森乡村学校的卡罗·费曼 |
[36:22] | I just wanted to confirm your interview for tomorrow, | 我想确认一下你明天的面试 |
[36:24] | And please, don’t forget to bring your New York certification. | 还有 请别忘了带你的纽约教师执照 |
[36:27] | Again, we’re really looking forward to meeting you. | 我们非常期待与你见面 |
[36:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[36:39] | I copied down your reading assignment. | 我记下了你的阅读作业 |
[36:41] | It’s in my bag. | 都在书包里呢 |
[36:43] | You brought me my homework? | 你带了我的作业 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:47] | Heard you weren’t in English today. | 听说你今天没上英语课 |
[36:49] | Sub. Just wasn’t feeling it. | 代课老师 我不想上 |
[36:52] | So, you’re not mad at me? | 那你不生我的气了 |
[36:54] | What, for ditching english? | 生什么气 翘英语课吗 |
[36:56] | For ditching you at homecoming. | 在返校节上把你晾在一边 |
[36:59] | Nah. I’m over it. | 不 我不生气了 |
[37:03] | We’re not the first king and queen to have a fight, | 我们不是第一届吵架的国王和王后 |
[37:05] | Hanna Banana. | 汉娜小甜心 |
[37:09] | What are you working on? Biology? | 你在做什么呢 生物作业吗 |
[37:12] | No. no, no, no, you have to watch this. | 不是的 你一定要看看这个 |
[37:13] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[37:23] | No, keep watching the turkey. | 不 你接着往下看 |
[37:24] | There’s a half-pipe coming up. | U形滑雪道就要出现了 |
[37:29] | That is so not real. | 这也太假了 |
[37:31] | It’s just dumb. | 真够傻的 |
[37:34] | Why don’t you put some music on? | 为什么不放点音乐呢 |
[37:38] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[37:43] | Could you put it a little lower? | 音量小一点可以吗 |
[37:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:07] | You gonna eat all that yourself? | 你一个人要吃那么多吗 |
[38:11] | I always make enough for two. | 我通常做双人份的 |
[39:51] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[39:54] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[39:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:00] | No, not “What.” Talk to me. | 别问怎么了 跟我说说 |
[40:02] | Do you know what’s going on? | 你知道发生什么了吗 |
[40:04] | You say good-bye? | 你道别了 |
[40:10] | Maybe they know what they’re doing. | 也许他们知道该怎么做 |
[40:12] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[40:15] | Maybe this is the best thing for everyone right now. | 也许这样做对大家都好 |
[40:22] | The next time you wanna take a swing at one of us, use a pillow. | 下次你想找人撒气 用枕头吧 |
[40:25] | Don’t go after kids twice your size. | 别找比你大一号的男生 |
[40:27] | I am not thinking about mom and dad. | 我根本就没想爸妈的事 |
[40:32] | Why should I care about them? | 我为什么要关心他们 |
[40:34] | They don’t even care about us. | 他们根本不在乎我们 |
[40:36] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[40:41] | So, on Thursday… | 别忘了周四 |
[40:43] | His practice is over at 6:00. I’ll pick him up. | 他的训练六点结束 我会去接他的 |
[40:46] | And the, uh, school’s art fair is– | 还有 学校的艺术展是 |
[40:48] | Is this Saturday. | 这周六 |
[40:52] | I signed us up for beverages. | 我已经订好饮料了 |
[40:54] | Got it. | 好的 |
[40:55] | Okay, then. | 那就没什么了 |
[41:01] | We’ll talk. | 有空再聊 |
[41:18] | So, is Toby dead? | 这么说托比死了 |
[41:20] | I couldn’t bring myself to ask. | 我不敢问 |
[41:23] | Jenna was so upset. | 詹娜伤心极了 |
[41:27] | But his bike… | 但他的摩托车 |
[41:31] | It looked like it was… | 看起来像是 |
[41:34] | Like it was wrecked. | 像是全毁了 |
[41:38] | Well, I’m not gonna cry over this, | 我不会为这件事哭的 |
[41:41] | And neither should you. | 你们也不该哭 |
[41:43] | Spencer, if she liked him she can cry about it. | 斯宾塞 如果她喜欢过他 她可以哭 |
[41:46] | Well, I’m sorry for speaking. | 好吧 我不该说这话 |
[41:53] | Look, she’s right. | 听着 她说的对 |
[41:56] | I–I can’t tell you what to feel. | 我说不出这是种什么感受 |
[42:00] | I m sorry for what I said about your family yesterday. | 昨天我说了你家人的坏话 很抱歉 |
[42:02] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是故意的 |
[42:05] | It’s true. | 你没说错 |
[42:08] | You’re not the first person to think it. | 你不是第一个这么想的人 |
[42:13] | It’s probably Aria. | 可能是艾瑞亚 |
[42:15] | Something weird’s going down at her house. | 她家最近事儿挺多 |
[42:21] | What is it? | 写了什么 |
[42:25] | “Thanks for getting Toby out of my way. ‘A.'” | 感谢你们帮我除掉托比 – A |