时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I never told the police where you were. | 我没告诉警察你在哪儿 |
[00:05] | – Do you believe me? – That’s what I asked you | -你相信我吗 -在警察抓走我之前 |
[00:08] | before the cops picked me up. | 我也这么问过你 |
[00:09] | I never got an answer, either. | 我一直没得到你的答案 |
[00:11] | The D.A. is dropping the charges against me. I’m free. | 地方检察官会撤销对我的指控 我自由了 |
[00:14] | We can get that awful thing off your leg right now. | 你现在能把那破玩意儿从你脚上拿下来了 |
[00:15] | The cab is waiting. | 车子等着呢 |
[00:17] | I’m going with spencer. | 我要和斯宾塞一起去 |
[00:18] | Well, how did you like Mr. Fitz? | 你觉得费兹老师怎么样 |
[00:20] | Every english department has one, | 每个英语教学部 |
[00:21] | full of charm and promise. | 都有一位迷人又有才的老师 |
[00:23] | This is crazy. You can’t keep staying here. | 这太扯了 你不能一直待在这儿 |
[00:26] | Hey, if you need a place to stay, | 喂 如果你需要一个容身之处的话 |
[00:27] | there’s an old couch in my basement. | 我家地下室里有个旧沙发 |
[00:30] | My mom will never know. | 我妈不会知道的 |
[00:33] | I figured out what the message means. | 我弄清楚那条信息的意思了 |
[00:35] | It wasn’t b-a-d. It was the number 214. | 它不是b-a-d 而是2-1-4 |
[00:38] | All Em, all the time! | 一直都是我艾米丽的错 |
[00:42] | Don’t tell. | 别说出去 |
[00:43] | Whatever it is you’re holding on to, | 不管你紧紧抓住不放的是什么 |
[00:45] | it’s got to stop. | 都该到此为止了 |
[00:46] | – Come closer. – I think he’s dangerous. | -靠近点 -我觉得他很危险 |
[00:48] | And I think you need help. | 可我觉得你需要帮助 |
[00:50] | – Melissa… – Spencer, we’re pregnant. | -梅丽莎 -斯宾塞 我怀孕了 |
[00:56] | Mr. Fitz, this is Byron Montgomery. | 费兹先生 我是拜伦·蒙哥马利 |
[00:59] | I’m sorry about how our meeting went, | 上次的见面我很抱歉 |
[01:01] | And I’d like to talk to you, | 我想和你谈谈 |
[01:02] | so maybe we could have a beer? | 或许我们可以去喝杯啤酒怎么样 |
[01:06] | If you’re trying out for The Bad Seed, | 如果你想参加《孽种》的试镜 |
[01:07] | you need to sign up here and wait by the auditorium door | 请来这边签字 然后在礼堂门口排队等候 |
[01:10] | until your name is called. | 直到叫到你的名字 |
[01:12] | Thank you, and good luck. | 谢谢合作 祝你好运 |
[01:19] | Start with the line about the stolen medal. | 从被偷的奖牌那行台词开始练吧 |
[01:21] | Why isn’t she wearing any shoes? | 她怎么不穿鞋 |
[01:23] | So she can look short enough to play an eight-year-old. | 这样看起来才矮 可以演8岁小孩 |
[01:25] | What’s my line? | 我的台词是什么 |
[01:28] | I don’t see anything about a medal. | 我根本就没看到有写奖牌 |
[01:30] | No, that’s what the eight-year-old killed her classmate for. | 不可能 那女孩就是为了奖牌才杀同学的 |
[01:33] | Penmanship medal. That’s why they call her the bad seed. | 书法奖牌 所以他们叫她孽种 |
[01:35] | A penmanship medal, really? | 书法奖牌 确定吗 |
[01:37] | Didn’t you read the whole play? | 你没把整个剧本通读一遍吗 |
[01:40] | Don’t look at me. Hanna’s the one trying out. | 别看我啊 汉娜是面试的 |
[01:42] | I’m just here to make her look taller. | 我只是来衬托她高度的 |
[01:44] | Why do I have to read the whole play? | 我干嘛要读整个剧本 |
[01:46] | I don’t wanna be the bad seed’s mother. | 我才不想演孽种她妈呢 |
[01:47] | I want the other mother, the one who’s drunk all the time. | 我要演另一个妈 就是一直醉醺醺的那个 |
[01:50] | No comment. | 我不予置评 |
[01:51] | Are you still ragging on me for bringing a flask to a dance? | 你还要指责我带酒参加舞会的事吗 |
[01:54] | I don’t need another parent, Spence. One’s plenty. | 我不需要老妈了 斯宾塞 一个就够了 |
[01:57] | Well, has the one figured out that Caleb’s in your basement? | 那你家那个妈发现地下室里的凯勒了吗 |
[02:00] | No, but “A” Has. | 没有 不过A发现了 |
[02:05] | What are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna tell my mom before “A” gets to her. | 我要在A告诉我妈之前先告诉她 |
[02:09] | I’m just gonna ask her if Caleb can stay in the guestroom. | 我就直接问她能不能让凯勒住在客房 |
[02:12] | Hey, there, Hanna and her Clanna! | 这不是汉娜和她的亲友团吗 |
[02:14] | Hey, Mona. How’d it go in there? | 嗨 梦娜 面试得怎么样 |
[02:16] | Honestly, I nailed it. It was epic. | 老实说 我胜券在握 演得太好了 |
[02:19] | I think Mr. Fitz cried. | 我觉得费兹老师都哭了 |
[02:21] | Good for you, Mona. | 真替你高兴 梦娜 |
[02:22] | I guess the rest of us should go home. | 看来我们可以卷铺盖走人了 |
[02:24] | No! There are no small parts, | 别啊 这次没有小角色 |
[02:27] | only parts that don’t make it into the yearbook. | 只有上不了年鉴的角色 |
[02:30] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:38] | Why don’t you audition? | 你怎么不去试镜 |
[02:39] | – You kind of have an in with the director. – Stop. | -你跟导演交情可不浅呀 -别说了 |
[02:42] | – Is he wearing the tie you gave him? – Stop! | -他那条领带是你送的吗 -别说了 |
[02:45] | It would be so awesome to hang out with you two | 要是放学后能跟你们小两口 |
[02:47] | after school, see you as a couple. | 一起出去玩的话 一定超棒 |
[02:50] | News flash. Just ’cause we’re on this side of the building | 注意 虽然我们确定了关系 |
[02:53] | doesn’t mean that we can suddenly light candles and slow dance. | 但这并不代表我们就能点起蜡烛慢舞了呀 |
[02:56] | That’s the opening night party. | 可以办一个首次公开派对啊 |
[02:58] | “Hello, Aria.” “Hello, Ezra.” | “你好 艾瑞亚” “你好 以斯拉” |
[03:00] | Are you finished? | 你够了没 |
[03:02] | It’s not like we’ll ever be able | 反正我们永远都不能 |
[03:03] | to go on a double date with you guys. | 和你俩一起出去就是了 |
[03:05] | You won’t even send us pictures. | 你连照片都不发给我们看看 |
[03:07] | Pictures? Hanna, we meet at his apartment. | 照片 汉娜 我就在他家里约会 |
[03:09] | – It’s not sea world. – We’re just saying it’d be nice. | -又不是海底世界 -我们就过过嘴瘾 |
[03:12] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道的 |
[03:15] | Wish I could. | 我也想 |
[03:17] | But I can’t. Um, where’s your other scene? | 但是不行 你的其他戏份在哪 |
[03:24] | Is Mr. Fitz in the auditorium? | 费兹老师在礼堂里吗 |
[03:26] | Uh, I’m, uh, right here, Jenna. What can I do for you? | 我就在这儿 詹娜 有什么事吗 |
[03:30] | I don’t know if you’re interested, | 不知道你是否感兴趣 |
[03:31] | but I would like to compose some music for the play. | 我想给这部剧写几首歌 |
[03:33] | Sure. That’d be great. | 没问题 一定很棒 |
[03:34] | – For the flute? – Yes. | -用长笛吗 -是的 |
[03:36] | Is there a reason that you picked The Bad Seed? | 你选《孽种》是不是有什么原因啊 |
[03:40] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我最喜欢的舞台剧之一 |
[03:42] | The theme is so inspiring. | 主题很鼓舞人心 |
[03:44] | Uh, inspiring? | 鼓舞人心 |
[03:47] | I’m fascinated by the nature of evil. | 里面那邪恶的天性令我着迷 |
[04:45] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[05:21] | Oh, hey. Didn’t, uh, wake you, did I? | 早上好 我没吵醒你吧 |
[05:25] | Sort of. | 有点 |
[05:30] | Are you packing or unpacking? | 你是在打包还是拆包 |
[05:33] | Uh, little bit of both. | 都有 |
[05:34] | You know, I gotta make room. | 我要腾出点空间 |
[05:35] | Babies come with a lot of gear. | 孩子出生后会有一堆东西的 |
[05:39] | Yeah, it’s time I get rid of some of this dead weight. | 是时候扔掉这些没用的东西了 |
[05:41] | What’s in there? | 什么东西 |
[05:42] | Junk, mostly. Yearbooks, | 大多数是垃圾 年鉴 |
[05:45] | baseball gloves, trophies, | 棒球手套 奖杯 |
[05:47] | stuff my mom probably wants more than me. | 可能我妈比我更想要这些东西吧 |
[05:49] | Listen, can you, uh, hold this flap down for me? | 你能帮我把这个按一下吗 |
[05:56] | It’s a tape gun, Spence. You won’t get hurt. | 胶带机而已 斯宾塞 不会伤到你的 |
[06:00] | – I know that. – Really? | -我知道 -是吗 |
[06:02] | ‘Cause you flinch every time I come near you. | 可是我每次靠近你 你都畏畏缩缩的 |
[06:06] | Have to go get ready for school. | 我得上学去了 |
[06:08] | Yeah, Melissa told me | 梅丽莎把你游泳比赛 |
[06:08] | what you said to her at the swim meet. | 那天告诉她的事都跟我说了 |
[06:11] | You think I had something to do with | 你觉得艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的死 |
[06:12] | what happened to Alison De Laurentis? | 和我有关系是吗 |
[06:15] | Well, for the record, I didn’t… | 正式声明 我是无辜的 |
[06:18] | Though I’m not surprised she ended up that way. | 虽然我对她这么死去一点也不意外 |
[06:20] | What is that supposed to me? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:21] | It means your friend Alison was a psycho stalker | 意思说你的朋友艾莉森是个神经的跟踪狂 |
[06:25] | who wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 不许别人对她说个不字 |
[06:27] | Okay, someone else probably had enough of her. | 懂不 可能是有人受不了她了 |
[06:28] | Yeah, or maybe you had enough of her. | 是啊 或许就是你受够她了 |
[06:30] | Listen, our relationship | 听着 我和她的关系 |
[06:33] | could be summed up in two words: get lost. | 可以用两个字来概括 迷茫 |
[06:37] | Right, well, it’s too bad she’s not here to defend herself. | 好吧 真可惜她不能在场为自己辩护 |
[06:40] | Trust me, she never played that position. | 相信我 她从来都不用为自己辩护 |
[06:42] | Your friend Alison was always on offense. | 艾莉森永远是进攻的那一个 |
[06:52] | Didn’t I just buy this milk? | 这牛奶不是我才买的吗 |
[06:53] | Is it sour? | 馊了吗 |
[06:54] | Empty. | 喝光了 |
[06:56] | And… so is the butter dish. | 黄油也吃完了 |
[06:59] | Why are we going through so many groceries? | 我们怎么会吃那么多 |
[07:01] | I may have made some mac & cheese for Caleb and me. | 我给自己跟凯勒做了点奶酪通心粉 |
[07:04] | He stayed over for dinner a couple times. | 他来吃过几次晚饭 |
[07:06] | I thought we talked about this. | 我不是跟你说了吗 |
[07:08] | I’m not crazy about this friendship. | 我不喜欢你们在一起 |
[07:10] | Mom, his home situation sucks. | 妈 他的家庭条件太糟了 |
[07:12] | His foster parents treat him like dirt. | 他的养父母根本不把他当人看 |
[07:14] | Hanna, there are a lot of great families out there | 汉娜 天下那么大 |
[07:15] | he could be placed with, just not ours. | 自然有他的容身之所 但咱家不行 |
[07:17] | And… there’s no sugar, either. | 而且 糖也没有了 |
[07:20] | Uh, yeah, we made brownies for dessert. | 恩 我们做了巧克力糕饼当甜点 |
[07:27] | So, I guess this would be a bad time to see | 我猜 现在问你能否让他 |
[07:29] | if he can stay in our guestroom for a couple nights? | 在咱家的客房里过几夜不合时宜咯 |
[07:33] | Ah, so the cat in the hat now wants room and board? | 魔法灵猫开始要求食宿了吗 |
[07:36] | He never asked. I’m asking. | 他从没提过 是我要求的 |
[07:39] | I mean, how do you expect | 你让他怎么好好学习 |
[07:39] | him to study or get a good night’s sleep? | 怎么安心睡觉呢 |
[07:41] | Hanna, we need our privacy. | 汉娜 我们需要有自己的隐私 |
[07:43] | Mrs. Potter’s nephew is still circling out there. | 波特太太的甥孙依然还阴魂不散呢 |
[07:45] | We’re not in the clear. | 我们都自身难保了 |
[07:47] | I applaud your compassion, | 我很赞赏你的同情心 |
[07:49] | but I worry about your judgment. | 但你的判断力令我担忧 |
[07:51] | So, is that a maybe? | 这么说 你松口了 |
[07:53] | And now I’m worried about your hearing. | 现在我又担心你的听力了 |
[07:55] | I’m late. I love you. | 要迟到了 我爱你 |
[08:03] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[08:08] | Morning. | 早安 |
[08:09] | How much did you hear? | 你听到多少 |
[08:11] | Between you and mommy? Not much. | 你和你妈的谈话吗 没听多少 |
[08:15] | I will, uh, put some groceries on the back porch. | 我会买些食物放在后门那的 |
[08:19] | My parting gift. | 离别礼物 |
[08:20] | Caleb, chill. | 凯勒 安啦 |
[08:21] | I’ll talk to her. She’ll come around. | 我再跟她说说 她会同意的 |
[08:23] | Said the girl with poor judgment to the cat in the hat. | 某女生对魔法灵猫还真是缺乏判断力啊 |
[08:38] | Surprise. | 惊喜哦 |
[08:38] | Uh, hey. What’s this? | 你好 这是什么 |
[08:40] | – Your newspaper. – I don’t subscribe. | -你的报纸 -我没订过 |
[08:51] | W-what’s up? What are you doing here? | 怎么了 你怎么来了 |
[08:52] | Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you before school. | 没怎么 就是想在去学校前跟你聊聊 |
[08:56] | About your dad wanting to take me out for that beer? | 聊你爸想带我出去喝几杯那事吗 |
[09:00] | I don’t have to do it, Aria. | 我可以不去的 艾瑞亚 |
[09:02] | – I can dodge him. – No, don’t dodge him. | -我能推脱掉的 -不 别推脱 |
[09:04] | I want you to spend some quality time with him. | 我希望你能跟他好好聊聊 |
[09:07] | – Why? – Because | -为什么 -因为 |
[09:08] | it’d be cool if my dad could see how special you are. | 要是我爸也能看出你的特别就太好了 |
[09:12] | I want my friends to see that, too. | 我希望我的朋友们也能看到 |
[09:13] | And why do we suddenly care | 为什么突然开始在意 |
[09:15] | what your friends think about me? | 你朋友对我的看法了呢 |
[09:17] | Have you told them about us? | 你告诉他们咱俩的事了吗 |
[09:20] | Your homies will like me just fine. | 你的亲友团不会不喜欢我的 |
[09:24] | I cast Spencer and Hanna in the school play. | 我选了斯宾塞和汉娜出演校园剧 |
[09:26] | Really? Excellent. They’ll be so psyched. | 真的吗 太好了 她们肯定超兴奋的 |
[09:31] | Who’s your stage manager? | 谁是你的舞台监督 |
[09:32] | Ah, couple of kids have asked. Why? | 有几个学生来提过了 怎么了 |
[09:34] | Well, you’ll be spending every day after school | 你每天放学以后都要忙这个 |
[09:37] | and weekends… So if I’m stage managing, | 周末也是 所以如果我是舞台监督的话 |
[09:41] | we can see each other all the time. | 咱俩就能朝夕相处啦 |
[09:42] | On campus. | 在学校里 |
[09:43] | Off campus, too. It’ll give us an excuse | 校外也一样啊 这样咱俩就有理由 |
[09:46] | to finally have coffee outside this little apartment. | 能出去喝杯咖啡 不用躲在这小公寓里了 |
[09:51] | I love this little apartment. | 我挺喜欢这间公寓的 |
[09:52] | I do. A lot. | 真的 超爱 |
[09:53] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[09:56] | Come on. | 拜托啦 |
[09:57] | Let me be your stage manager, please? | 就让我做你的舞台监督吧 求你了 |
[09:59] | Part of me says this is a terrible idea. | 我心里有个声音在说 这主意太糟了 |
[10:01] | But I’m not talking to that part. | 但我不是在跟那个声音说话 |
[10:03] | Just say yes, Ezra. Come on, just say it. | 答应我吧 以斯拉 拜托啦 说嘛 |
[10:05] | – Say it. – Yes. | -说嘛 -我同意 |
[10:11] | Caleb, can you get me my mascara? | 凯勒 能把睫毛膏递给我吗 |
[10:13] | I’m in the shower! | 我正冲凉呢 |
[10:15] | – Can I just come in and grab it? – Sure. | -我能直接进来拿吗 -当然 |
[10:21] | You know, if you guys cleaned this showerhead, | 我说 你们要是能清理下这莲蓬头的话 |
[10:23] | you could have amazing pressure. | 水压就能好多了 |
[10:25] | Go for it. | 你清理呗 |
[10:27] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[10:31] | Is my phone in your bathroom? | 我手机在你的浴室里吗 |
[10:35] | Um, I-I– I’m in the shower, mom! | 妈 我 我在冲凉 |
[10:43] | I was halfway to the bank | 我正在去银行的路上 |
[10:44] | when I realized I didn’t have it. | 突然发现没带手机 |
[10:49] | What is with this charger? | 这充电器怎么回事 |
[10:51] | I only have three bars. | 显示只有三格电量 |
[10:53] | Uh, I really can’t talk right now, mom. | 我现在没法说话 妈 |
[10:55] | I’m getting shampoo in my mouth. | 洗发精弄到嘴里了 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | All right. See you at dinner. | 好了 晚餐见吧 |
[11:16] | Wanna share a towel, too? | 还想共用一条毛巾吗 |
[11:21] | That’s awesome. That’s the part you really wanted, right? | 太好了 这是你最想演的角色 对吧 |
[11:24] | Yeah! It’s pretty cool. | 是啊 那角色超好的 |
[11:31] | If you guys are all involved, | 如果你们都要参与的话 |
[11:32] | maybe I should do props or something. | 那我去做道具什么的好了 |
[11:34] | Why is Paige Mcvullers calling? | 佩奇·麦卡勒斯干嘛给你打电话 |
[11:36] | Is she still torturing you? | 她还在折磨你吗 |
[11:38] | No, she’s– we’re cool now. | 不 她 我们没事了 |
[11:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:41] | What brought you closer, her trying to drown you? | 她企图把你淹死反倒使你们更亲近了吗 |
[11:45] | She’s got a cousin in the military, | 她有个表亲在部队 |
[11:47] | and she’s kind of anxious about it. | 她有点担心 |
[11:50] | Did you and Toby figure out | 你和托比想出 |
[11:51] | that braille thing yet, what 214 means? | 那条盲文的意思了吗 214是什么意思 |
[11:54] | You haven’t given up, have you? | 你们该不会放弃了吧 |
[11:55] | Definitely not. We’re still working on it. | 当然不会 我们还在想呢 |
[11:58] | I’m supposed to drop off his French book after school, so… | 我答应过放学后给他送法语书的 所以 |
[12:02] | Can I do it? | 我送可以吗 |
[12:04] | I haven’t seen him since they dropped the charges, | 从撤诉以后 我还没见过他呢 |
[12:06] | and I’d kind of like to talk to him again. | 我想再跟他聊聊 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[12:12] | Maybe now he’ll be more willing to hear me | 或许现在他愿意听我解释 |
[12:14] | when I say I didn’t turn him in. | 不是我告发他的了 |
[12:21] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[12:25] | I didn’t even know they knew each other. | 我怎么不知道他俩认识 |
[12:30] | There’s a lot of things that we don’t know. | 我们不知道的事情多了去了 |
[12:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:40] | What did he just give her? | 他刚给她的是什么 |
[12:55] | So, the play raises an interesting question. | 这部剧提出了一个很有趣的问题 |
[12:59] | Are people born evil, or do they learn it? | 即人之恶性是先天而定 还是后天习得的 |
[13:02] | I brought some additional material | 我带了些附加材料 |
[13:03] | to give you guys some background on the period. | 让大家了解一下那个时期的背景 |
[13:14] | What gives, Velma? | 怎么回事 维尔玛 |
[13:16] | Did you have a nasty dream last night about shaggy? | 昨晚做了什么跟猛男的春梦吗 |
[13:20] | I was in the shower with him. | 我跟他共浴了 |
[13:22] | Oh, talk about a wet dream. | 那谈谈你的湿梦吧 |
[13:23] | No, it wasn’t a dream. He took a shower at my place. | 不是梦啦 他在我的浴室里洗澡 |
[13:27] | Did you lose your V-card? | 你失去童贞了吗 |
[13:28] | No! Nothing happened. | 没有 什么都没发生 |
[13:29] | Well, that was a waste of water. | 真是浪费水啊 |
[13:32] | Are you into him or not? | 你到底喜不喜欢他啊 |
[13:33] | Okay, you know, I’m just confused. | 我就是很纠结 |
[13:36] | Decide soon. Bad boy only showers once a year. | 快点决定吧 坏男孩冲凉的机会可不多哦 |
[13:41] | Do you need help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[13:42] | Oh, no, I’m good, thanks. | 不用 我自己可以 谢了 |
[13:45] | So, I recommend that you read the novel, | 我推荐大家读一下小说 |
[13:47] | and to whet your appetites, I copied the first chap– | 为了激发你们的兴趣 我复印了第一章 |
[13:57] | I-I got it. Thanks. | 我来弄吧 谢谢 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you hand out the schedules? | 你去发一下日程安排好了 |
[14:05] | Oh, Aria, uh, while you’re up, | 艾瑞亚 等你发完了 |
[14:07] | could you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[14:08] | Uh, sure. What do you need, Mona? | 好的 你需要什么 梦娜 |
[14:10] | Could you hit the Vendy and | 你能去趟文迪 |
[14:11] | grab me a powerbar and some mints? | 帮我买个能量棒和一些薄荷糖吗 |
[14:14] | I think I should just pass these out, | 我想我只能把这些发了 |
[14:16] | but everyone can “hit the Vendy” when we go on break, okay? | 但是一会儿休息时 大家都可以去文迪 |
[14:23] | I think you’ll see, even with the novel, | 我觉得就算从小说里也可以看出来 |
[14:26] | Rhoda is not the typical eight-year-old. | 罗达并不是一个典型的八岁孩子 |
[14:29] | Only the janitor is– | 只有守门人 |
[14:32] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[14:32] | Uh, I’m guessing this isn’t the varsity booster club. | 我猜这里不是大学运动支持者俱乐部 |
[14:37] | My bad. Sorry. | 我的错 不好意思 |
[14:40] | Let’s all take a look at the first scene with Rhoda and the Janitor, | 我们一起来看看第一幕里的罗达和守门人 |
[14:44] | if you’ll turn to page 25. | 请翻到第25页 |
[14:45] | He is so creepy! | 他真令人起鸡皮 |
[14:47] | I can’t believe you ever kissed him. | 我简直不敢相信你吻过他 |
[14:49] | We all wanted to kiss him. | 我们都曾经想吻他 |
[14:51] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[14:52] | At that frat party | 在那个兄弟会派对上 |
[14:53] | when he was big man on campus? | 他可是大学风云人物 |
[14:54] | The one that Alison got us into? | 那个艾莉森带我们去的派对吗 |
[14:56] | – Not me. – Yes. You. | -我才没有呢 -不 你有 |
[15:01] | You are so bad-ass. | 你太坏了 |
[15:04] | Did you make these? | 这是你自己做的吗 |
[15:06] | Where’d you get this picture of me? | 你从哪弄到我这张照片的 |
[15:07] | I look like my mother. | 我看起来像我妈 |
[15:09] | That is your mother. | 那就是你妈 |
[15:29] | So, you guys can thank me later. | 你们可以慢慢感谢我 |
[15:32] | Wait! So… | 等等 那么 |
[15:34] | What do we– what do we do now? | 那我们 现在该做什么 |
[15:36] | Act your new age. | 做”现在年龄”该做的 |
[15:38] | Oh, excuse me. Sorry. | 借过一下 不好意思 |
[15:42] | Hey, Spence, isn’t that your sister’s new boyfriend? | 斯宾塞 那不是你姐姐的新男友吗 |
[15:46] | Really? That’s what I thought. Are you–? | 真的吗 我也是这么想的 你是不是 |
[15:48] | He’s kinda cute. So’s his friend. | 他还挺可爱的 他朋友也是 |
[15:50] | Easy. He’s a little bit old for you. | 别想了 他对你来说岁数也太大了吧 |
[15:52] | Not tonight… ’cause I’m 26! | 除了今晚 因为我26岁了 |
[15:55] | Put that away. | 把那个收起来 |
[15:57] | Yeah, and take a math class. You’re 21. | 就是 你好好算算 应该是21 |
[16:01] | Okay. All right. Just right up here. | 好了 就在楼上那里 |
[16:04] | Looks like Mr. Melissa is giving Miss Rum & Coke a special tour. | 看来梅丽莎先生要带醉酒女好好玩玩去了 |
[16:07] | Maybe he’s just taking her to the bathroom. | 或许他只是带她去厕所 |
[16:09] | Or finding an empty room so she can lie down. | 或者是找一个能让她躺下的空房间 |
[16:11] | Yeah, on top of her. | 没错 他躺上面 |
[16:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:17] | Look, I don’t know about you vestal virgins, | 听着 我不管你们几个圣洁处女的事 |
[16:19] | but I’m here to make some memories. | 但我是来找乐子的 |
[16:22] | Let’s divide and conquer and meet back here at midnight. | 我们分头去猎艳 然后午夜在这里集合 |
[16:26] | You should’ve said something to your sister that night. | 你那晚就应该告诉你姐姐的 |
[16:28] | Like what? “I crashed your boyfriend’s frat party”? | 说什么 我去了你男朋友的兄弟会派对吗 |
[16:32] | I would’ve been so dead. | 那我就死定了 |
[16:33] | Like your sister isn’t now? | 像你姐现在这样吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah, knocked up with his bad seed. | 就是 应该扼杀在摇篮里 |
[16:37] | Hanna, why do you think that the janitor in the play | 汉娜 你觉得为什么守门人是剧里 |
[16:40] | is the only one who knows the little girl’s not a liar? | 唯一一个知道小女孩没说谎的人 |
[16:44] | Um, that’s because the janitor is childlike himself. | 因为守门人自己也很孩子气 |
[16:49] | It’s like when we were reading Shakespeare, | 这就像是当我们在读莎士比亚的时候 |
[16:52] | and Ezra talked about the fools | 以斯拉却在讲傻瓜们 |
[16:53] | and how they can get away with saying… | 谈他们如何能说些别人不能说的话 |
[16:58] | things that… other people can’t. | 却可以不负任何责任 |
[17:01] | Let’s just focus on this play. | 我们还是回到剧本中来吧 |
[17:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:15] | Spencer asked me to drop off your French book. | 斯宾塞让我把你的法语书带来 |
[17:17] | There is a reason she didn’t want to? | 她自己不想来吗 |
[17:19] | No. Not at all. | 不 绝不是 |
[17:21] | I practically snatched it out of her hand. | 其实是我从她手里抢来的 |
[17:24] | I wanted to. | 是我想来 |
[17:27] | I should be on your porch. | 我该相信你的 |
[17:29] | I found out who turned me in. | 我知道是谁举报我的了 |
[17:31] | It was Jenna. | 是詹娜 |
[17:33] | Her way of keeping me close to home. | 这就是她让我留在家里的方法 |
[17:40] | Well, no one can do that now. | 现在没人可以这么做了 |
[17:43] | It must feel good, knowing you can ride that whenever you want. | 想去哪就去哪的感觉 一定很好吧 |
[17:46] | It’ll feel even better when I can get it to move. | 要是我能把摩托车修好 就更好了 |
[17:54] | So, I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[17:55] | Maybe we could go out sometime and celebrate, | 或许我们可以出去庆祝庆祝 |
[17:59] | now that this is over. | 既然这一切都结束了 |
[18:01] | What happened to Maya? | 玛雅怎么了 |
[18:03] | I meant celebrate as friends. | 我是说 像朋友那样庆祝 |
[18:06] | Breakfast or something. | 一起吃个早饭或者什么的 |
[18:09] | I like breakfast. | 我喜欢吃早饭 |
[18:11] | Tomorrow? | 明天行吗 |
[18:19] | Don’t tell me you’re still working. | 别告诉我 你还在工作 |
[18:20] | No, just prepping. | 没有 只是准备一下而已 |
[18:23] | I like to fool myself into thinking | 我喜欢说服自己相信 |
[18:24] | they actually read some of the things I put up here. | 有人会读我贴在这里的东西 |
[18:27] | Well, hope springs eternal. | 人总得往好的方面想 |
[18:29] | Look at you, you’re teaching, writing, | 你看你 又教书 又写作 |
[18:31] | directing the school play. | 还指导校园剧 |
[18:32] | Do you even have time for a beer? | 你有时间喝杯啤酒吗 |
[18:34] | Sure. Just, uh, don’t tell my students. | 当然可以 只是 别告诉我的学生 |
[18:36] | It’ll only make them love you more, | 要是他们知道的话 |
[18:38] | if that were even possible. | 会更喜欢你的 |
[18:40] | My daughter thinks that you are pretty hot stuff. | 我女儿认为你是个奇才 |
[18:43] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:44] | After reading your stories that Aria gave me, | 读了艾瑞亚给我的你写的小说 |
[18:47] | I have to agree. | 我不得不赞同她 |
[18:49] | But I gotta say, it’s very bold of you, | 但我不得不说 你很大胆 |
[18:53] | exposing yourself to your students. | 敢把自己完全暴露在学生面前 |
[18:56] | Come on. You look like you need that beer. | 来吧 你看起来很需要喝杯酒来放松一下 |
[19:00] | Okay, pick up the coat, move stage left, | 拿起外套 走向舞台左边 |
[19:04] | and then push him out the door. | 然后把他推出门 |
[19:05] | Can he have lunch first? | 被赶出去之前 能吃个午饭吗 |
[19:08] | I… wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[19:10] | Oh, you have someone crashing in your attic, too? | 难道还有人住在你家阁楼上吗 |
[19:12] | No. I’m learning my lines. | 不 我在背剧本 |
[19:14] | – Can I help? – Nope. | -我能帮忙吗 -不用了 |
[19:17] | Can I make the sandwich? | 我来做三明治怎么样 |
[19:19] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:25] | So, how was the rest of your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[19:28] | Mine got off to a really strange start. | 我今天经历了个很诡异的开头 |
[19:30] | – I was taking a shower– – Yeah, you know what, | -我正在洗澡的时候 -你知道吗 |
[19:32] | you can make a sandwich, and you can eat it, too. | 你可以去做你的三明治 然后吃了它 |
[19:35] | I have to practice being drunk. | 我得练习装醉 |
[19:37] | Can I… help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[19:38] | No! | 不用 |
[19:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[19:46] | You know, when you talk about your writing, | 你谈论你的作品的时候 |
[19:49] | you seem much more relaxed | 比谈论你的日常工作的时候 |
[19:50] | than when you talk about your day job. | 要显得轻松的多 |
[19:52] | You’re not hiding out at that high school, are you? | 你不会是故意躲在高中教书的吧 |
[19:55] | What? | 什么 |
[19:56] | Listen, Ezra, I have known many gifted people | 以斯拉 我见过太多才华横溢 |
[19:58] | who were too scared to bet on their own talent. | 却又害怕以此谋生的人 |
[20:01] | No, no. No. Not me. I love teaching high school. | 不 不 不是我 我很喜欢教高中生 |
[20:06] | Oh, of course you do. | 当然了 |
[20:07] | I mean, everybody always loves their first class. | 我是说 每个人都喜欢自己的第一堂课 |
[20:10] | You bond with them in a special way, | 你和他们就这样联系在了一起 |
[20:12] | But don’t forget– the same kids | 但别忘了 你爱的那些孩子们 |
[20:14] | that you love are gonna move on, you know? | 终究是要离开的 不是吗 |
[20:18] | You know, time goes by so fast. | 要知道 光阴似箭啊 |
[20:20] | I mean, Aria’s already looking at colleges in California. | 艾瑞亚已经在寻觅加州的大学了 |
[20:27] | You know, if you taught at the college level, | 你要是在大学教书的话 |
[20:29] | you’d have a lot more time for your writing. | 就会有更多时间从事写作了 |
[20:33] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:38] | I saw Ian hand Jenna a bag at school. | 我今天在学校看到伊恩递给詹娜一只包 |
[20:41] | – So? – Well, do you have any idea what was in it? | -那又怎样 -你知道那里面是什么吗 |
[20:44] | – No. – Why do they even know each other? | -不知道 -他俩怎么会认识 |
[20:46] | He’s a coach. What team does she play on? | 他可是个教练 詹娜算哪门子的队员 |
[20:49] | I don’t want to have to ask Jenna. | 我不想问詹娜这事 |
[20:51] | We’re not talking much these days. | 我们最近很少说话 |
[20:53] | You don’t have to talk to her. Just… | 你不必和她说话 你只要 |
[20:56] | – Get her phone. – What? | -拿到她手机 -什么 |
[20:58] | We have to find out if Ian is in her recent call lists, | 我们得查查伊恩最近是否和她通过电话 |
[21:01] | and Hanna has a friend who can unlock her password. | 汉娜有个朋友能破解她的密码 |
[21:03] | I’m not stealing her phone. | 我才不要偷她的手机 |
[21:05] | Toby, we’re no closer | 托比 我们从来就 |
[21:08] | to figuring out what 214 means. | 没弄明白214到底是什么意思 |
[21:11] | Ian might be who she’s whispering to on the other end. | 伊恩说不定就是她窃窃私语的那个人 |
[21:14] | I don’t know. If– I’ve gotta be careful. | 我不知道能不能行 这样我得非常小心 |
[21:17] | – If I start stealing– – If we don’t get to the bottom of this, | -如果我偷东西 -如果我们不弄清真相 |
[21:19] | you’re just gonna be waiting around | 你就得提心吊胆得等着 |
[21:20] | for the next piece of evidence to be planted in your room. | 下一个证据出现在你家 |
[21:24] | Until they find the real killer, | 直到他们找到真凶 |
[21:26] | your nightmare is never going to end. | 否则 你的噩梦将永无止境 |
[21:29] | We need Jenna’s phone. | 我们需要詹娜的手机 |
[21:47] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[21:48] | Is that Emily? | 是艾米丽吗 |
[21:50] | Yes. | 是我 |
[21:52] | Toby’s not here. | 托比不在 |
[21:56] | Or are you here to see me? | 莫非你是来看我的 |
[21:59] | He’s not here? We made a– | 他不在吗 我们说好了 |
[22:02] | I said I’d take him out for breakfast. | 我说过要带他去吃早饭的 |
[22:04] | Well, he’s having that with Spencer. | 他和斯宾塞正共进早餐呢 |
[22:06] | He left early this morning. | 他一大早就走了 |
[22:08] | Said he needed to do homework. | 说要去做作业 |
[22:10] | It sucks, doesn’t it? | 很失望 对吧 |
[22:13] | What? | 什么意思 |
[22:13] | Feeling like you’re second choice. | 觉得自己像个备胎一样 |
[22:36] | How soon can I get it back? | 我多久能拿回来 |
[22:38] | Shouldn’t take him long. | 不会很久的 |
[22:44] | Have you eaten? You want some toast? | 吃饭了没 来点土司吧 |
[22:47] | Is whole wheat okay? | 全麦的行吗 |
[22:48] | She goes ballistic when I touch her stuff. | 我碰她东西 她会发飙的 |
[22:50] | Yeah, I get it. My sister once threatened | 我理解 我姐曾经就因为 |
[22:53] | to break my thumbs for using her hairbrush. | 我用了她的梳子差点想剁我手指 |
[23:02] | Toby, can I ask you something? | 托比 我能问你件事吗 |
[23:06] | Why was Alison so sure it was you | 为什么艾莉森这么肯定是你 |
[23:08] | spying on us the night of Jenna’s accident? | 在詹娜出事那天偷窥我们 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t– | 对不起 我不该问的 |
[23:15] | I never spied on anyone. | 我从没偷窥过任何人 |
[23:17] | I never looked in anyone’s window. | 也从没朝别人的窗户里看过 |
[23:20] | Your friend Alison made that up. | 全是你朋友艾莉森编的 |
[23:22] | Why? Why you? | 为什么 为什么选你 |
[23:26] | Because she thought she had something on me. | 因为她自以为抓住了我的把柄 |
[23:28] | She– she didn’t understand what was really going on, | 她都没搞清楚状况 |
[23:31] | and she used it against me anyway. | 就以此来威胁我 |
[23:33] | Well, it seems like she had something on all of us. | 看来我们都有把柄在她手上 |
[23:35] | Maybe, but you don’t have to live in a town | 也许吧 但你至少不用住在一个 |
[23:39] | where everyone believes you killed her. | 大家都认定你是凶手的镇上 |
[23:41] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人都这么认为 |
[23:42] | You did. | 你曾经这么认为 |
[23:46] | Yeah. I guess I did. | 是啊 我以前是这么以为的 |
[23:52] | But I’m not proud of that. | 但我并不引以为傲 |
[23:58] | This whole Alison thing | 这整件有关艾莉森的事 |
[24:02] | has never made any sense to me. | 跟我从来就没有丝毫关系 |
[24:11] | It still doesn’t. | 现在也是 |
[24:28] | Hey. You’re… already taping. | 你已经在贴边了啊 |
[24:32] | I thought you wanted me to. | 我以为你想让我这么做来着 |
[24:33] | I do. Just… | 我的确是这么想的 只是 |
[24:35] | Not sure we’ll have people up on their feet yet. | 还不确定大家能否开始走位了 |
[24:41] | Look. I’m sorry about slipping up yesterday, | 昨天的失误我很抱歉 |
[24:45] | but I don’t think anyone picked up on it. | 但我觉得没人会注意到这点的 |
[24:47] | Oh, they did. | 他们会注意到的 |
[24:51] | I’ll be more careful. I promise. | 我保证下次一定会小心的 |
[24:55] | Oh! So how was that beer with my dad? | 对了 和我爸喝得怎么样 |
[25:00] | What’d you two talk about? | 你俩都谈些什么呢 |
[25:01] | Lots of stuff. | 谈了很多 |
[25:02] | He offered to help me get a job at Hawes College. | 他提出帮我在霍伊斯大学找份工作 |
[25:06] | Why? You already have a job. | 为什么 你不是有工作了吗 |
[25:08] | But there’s one class available there, | 但在那儿只要上一个班的课 |
[25:10] | and it could lead to something more. | 并且也会给我带来更多 |
[25:12] | Why would you need something more? | 你为什么想要更多 |
[25:15] | Truth is, I… need something less. | 其实是 我想少上点课 |
[25:18] | If I worked at Hawes, | 如果我在霍伊斯教书的话 |
[25:19] | I would have more time to do my own writing. | 我就有更多时间用来写作了 |
[25:21] | Yeah, but teaching here | 话是如此 但在这儿教书 |
[25:22] | hasn’t kept you from your writing, has it? | 也没妨碍你写作啊 |
[25:25] | Not entirely, but I gotta think about the future. | 是这样没错 但我总得为我的将来打算 |
[25:28] | So, you’re planning on leaving here? | 所以你打算离开这里吗 |
[25:31] | Maybe, eventually. | 也许吧 反正总是要离开的 |
[25:32] | But you are, too. | 你不也是吗 |
[25:33] | Leaving eventually, right? | 你终究也是要离开的 不是吗 |
[25:40] | Oh, hey, Mr. Fitz. | 嘿 费兹老师 |
[25:42] | Oh, Aria, um, I’m a little parched. | 对了 艾瑞亚 我有点口干舌燥的 |
[25:45] | Have you had a chance to pick me up some throat coat? | 你能帮我拿点润喉茶吗 |
[25:48] | Um, you’re gonna have to go get your own tea, Mona. | 梦娜 你得自己去拿 |
[25:51] | I’m a stage manager, not a gopher. | 我是舞台监督 不是地鼠协议 |
[25:53] | Wow. You sure bite like one. | 是吗 你咬东西的时候还挺像的 |
[26:02] | Where did you get this? The year 2020? | 你从哪儿弄来的这个 2020年的吗 |
[26:05] | It’s for someone who can’t see. | 这是给盲人用的 |
[26:07] | Okay. Well, someone who can, | 好吧 即便是看的见的人 |
[26:10] | might need to call NASA to turn it on. | 估计也得找美国宇航局的人来打开它 |
[26:12] | Uh, take however long you need. | 随便你弄多久吧 |
[26:15] | No. Take an hour. | 不行 只给你一个小时 |
[26:16] | It has to be returned as soon as possible, or the person who | 弄完了就得马上还回去 否则 |
[26:19] | borrowed it might be in trouble. | 借东西的人会有麻烦的 |
[26:23] | They should be. | 活该 |
[26:24] | Stealing a blind person’s phone? That’s sick. | 偷盲人的手机 真够变态的 |
[26:27] | What do you like to do for fun on the weekends? | 你们平常周末都干吗 |
[26:28] | Break old lady’s hips? | 推倒老奶奶找乐子吗 |
[26:30] | You know what? Just give it back to Spencer as soon as you can, okay? | 弄完了尽快给斯宾塞就是了 |
[26:41] | Where does my character sit? | 我的角色要坐在哪里 |
[26:43] | Uh, I haven’t blocked it yet, Mona. | 我还没安排好 梦娜 |
[26:46] | We’ll get to that on Saturday. | 我们周六再讨论这个 |
[26:48] | For those of you just arriving, | 刚来的人注意下 |
[26:49] | the stage has been taped off to mark the living room, | 舞台被用胶布划分出了客厅 |
[26:51] | and the prop table is being stocked as I speak. | 我说话这会儿 道具桌也准备好了 |
[26:54] | Wait, this Saturday? I can’t be here this Saturday. | 等等 这周六吗 我可来不了 |
[26:59] | I only sent the e-mail | 我只把电邮发给了 |
[27:01] | to those who were called for that rehearsal. | 那些需要排练的人 |
[27:03] | Well, am I called in or not? | 那我到底要不要来 |
[27:05] | We’ll be blocking that scene on Saturday. | 我们周六要排那场戏 |
[27:07] | – I thought I mentioned that. – You didn’t. | -我记得我说过的 -你没有 |
[27:08] | Mr. Fitz, can we find a way to work out the kinks in the system? | 费兹老师 我们能否找个解决问题的方法 |
[27:12] | I assure you, Mona, from this point on | 梦娜 我相信从此刻起 |
[27:13] | Aria will be on top of things. | 艾瑞亚会熟练负责好这些事的 |
[27:17] | I just need some clarification | 我只是需要我们的导演 |
[27:19] | from our director on the scheduling. | 能把时间安排说清楚 |
[27:21] | Can we take five, everyone?! | 我们休息五分钟吧 大家说呢 |
[27:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:33] | Are you still angry at me about yesterday? | 你还在为昨天的事生我气吗 |
[27:35] | I’m angry at myself because… | 我气的是我自己 因为 |
[27:38] | I knew this wasn’t gonna work. | 我就知道这样行不通 |
[27:39] | Fine. I will help you find a new stage manager. | 那好 我帮你找个新的舞台监督 |
[27:42] | But it sounds like you’re | 但看样子你是要 |
[27:43] | trying to replace me in other parts of your life. | 和我分手啊 |
[27:45] | – Who said that? -You did. | -谁说的 -你说的 |
[27:46] | Suddenly, everybody’s leaving here. | 忽然之间 所有人都走了 |
[27:49] | And why were you talking | 你为什么要说些什么 |
[27:51] | about your future versus our future? | 你的将来和我们的将来不相容之类的话 |
[27:53] | Because they may not be linked. | 因为它们可能没有交集 |
[27:57] | Look, I’m not saying I’m leaving here tomorrow, | 听着 我不是说我明天就走 |
[28:00] | but, let’s face it– | 但是 我们得面对现实 |
[28:02] | We are not tied to this place forever. | 我们不会永远在这里 |
[28:05] | You’re looking at colleges in California, | 你在看加利福尼亚的大学 |
[28:07] | which you have every right to do. | 当然你完全有权那么做 |
[28:08] | One, I looked at one college in your favorite city. | 首先 我看的是你最喜欢的城市的大学 |
[28:11] | We could move there together! | 我们可以一起搬到那里去啊 |
[28:12] | Aria, that’s not how it works. | 艾瑞亚 不是那么回事 |
[28:14] | Why can’t it if we want it to? | 要是我们都愿意的话 怎么就不行 |
[28:15] | The whole point of college is to broaden your world, | 念大学的目的是丰富你的世界 |
[28:17] | oot pack up your high school English teacher and bring him with you. | 而非带着你的高中英语老师一起远走高飞 |
[28:19] | You’re not just my high school English teacher. | 你不只是我的高中英语老师 |
[28:22] | Is that how you see yourself? | 难道你是这么看的吗 |
[28:24] | No. But you will, when the time comes. | 不是 但是到那时你会那么想的 |
[28:33] | Cute couple, aren’t they? | 这小俩口真逗 是吧 |
[28:36] | We should study our lines. | 我们该好好研究下台词了 |
[28:38] | Yeah, I still don’t get my second scene. | 我还是不明白我这第二幕剧是什么意思 |
[28:40] | Your character is suspicious. | 你演的角色生性多疑 |
[28:42] | It doesn’t say that in the script. | 脚本里可不是那么写的 |
[28:43] | That’s because it’s underneath the words. | 那是因为没有明说 |
[28:45] | That’s the reason why she’s drinking. | 那也是她酗酒的原因 |
[28:47] | No, she’s drinking because her kid drowned. | 不 她酗酒是因为她的孩子淹死了 |
[28:49] | Hanna, at this point even the little girl’s | 汉娜 在这时候连小女孩的 |
[28:52] | mother thinks that she’s a murderer. | 妈妈也认为自己是个凶手 |
[28:53] | It’s the drowning, the old lady who fell down the stairs, | 溺水的孩子 摔下楼梯的老妇人 |
[28:56] | the janitor who was set on fire… | 被烧死的守门人 |
[28:57] | I was just talking about this scene. | 我只是在说这一幕剧 |
[28:59] | She could think it was an accident. | 她可能认为那只是一场意外 |
[29:01] | – Maybe there are no accidents. – What do you mean? | -也许没有意外 -什么意思 |
[29:05] | We never questioned what happened at that party. | 我们从没怀疑过那次派对上发生的事 |
[29:07] | All right, I’ll see you guys later, okay? | 好的 我们回头见 |
[29:09] | Hey, Mike, I want to see pictures. | 迈克 我想看看照片 |
[29:15] | I really like that top, Em… | 我很喜欢你这件上衣 艾米 |
[29:17] | And I think someone else might like it, too. | 我想有人可能也很喜欢 |
[29:23] | No. | 不会吧 |
[29:25] | Why? He’s drooling in his beer pong cup. | 怎么不会 他口水都流进啤酒杯里了 |
[29:27] | – Just go talk to him. – No. | -过去和他聊聊 -我不去 |
[29:29] | Go talk to him! | 过去和他聊聊 |
[29:36] | – Are you okay? – Don’t touch her! | -你还好吗 -别碰她 |
[29:38] | I’m gonna go get help! | 我去找人帮忙 |
[29:38] | Somebody call 911! | 快打电话报警 |
[29:45] | She’s still breathing. | 她还有气 |
[29:53] | We should go. Now. | 我们该走了 现在就走 |
[29:59] | Why didn’t you tell us about Ian at the top of the stairs before? | 你以前怎么没告诉我们伊恩在楼上 |
[30:02] | I… I didn’t think about it till now. | 我 直到刚才我才想起来 |
[30:05] | What if that girl didn’t fall just ’cause she was wasted? | 如果那女孩不是因为喝醉了才摔下来的呢 |
[30:10] | We’re… starting. | 我们开始排练吧 |
[30:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:16] | The night that we crashed that frat party. | 我们擅闯兄弟会派对的那晚 |
[30:18] | – Yeah, what about it? – We’re thinking Alison | -怎么了 -我们认为艾莉森 |
[30:20] | wasn’t the first person Ian shoved. | 不是第一个被伊恩推倒的人 |
[30:54] | – I can’t do this right now. – This phone is out of my league. | -我现在走不开 -这电话我破解不了 |
[30:56] | I can’t crack it, and I know you’re dealing with a time issue. | 我打不开它 我也知道你现在赶时间 |
[30:59] | You’re just gonna give up? This is important! | 你要放弃吗 这很重要 |
[31:02] | Why? Why are you breaking and | 为什么 为什么你要 |
[31:04] | entering Jenna Cavanaugh’s phone? | 查看詹娜·加瓦诺的手机 |
[31:06] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[31:10] | How’d you know it was Jenna’s? | 你怎么知道这是詹娜的 |
[31:12] | Because I’m not blind. | 因为我不是瞎子 |
[31:15] | Are you gonna get over what happened yesterday morning? | 你是要把昨天早上的事完全忘掉吗 |
[31:18] | Because I can have that tattoo removed. | 因为我可以去把那个纹身给去掉 |
[31:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:29] | So, what do you think? Are people born bad? | 那么 你们怎么看 人性本恶吗 |
[31:33] | I’m having a hard time figuring out | 我费了很大劲想弄明白 |
[31:35] | who’s evil and who’s just naughty. | 谁是真恶 谁是假坏 |
[31:38] | I think you know the difference, Mona. | 我想你是知道区别的 梦娜 |
[31:40] | But let’s ask some of your classmates. | 我们还是问问其他同学吧 |
[31:42] | Spencer. Thoughts? | 斯宾塞 你怎么想的 |
[31:45] | Yes. Some people are pure evil. | 是的 有些人就是坏到骨子里的 |
[32:07] | We should get out of here. | 我们该离开这儿 |
[32:08] | They’re gonna start questioning everyone. | 他们开始询问每一个人了 |
[32:09] | We can’t leave without Alison! | 我们不能丢下艾莉森 |
[32:11] | I voted for mini golf. | 我就说去玩迷你高尔夫吧 |
[32:13] | This was a huge mistake. | 这真是大错特错 |
[32:17] | What’s going on? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[32:20] | You missed it? Where were you? | 你没看到吗 你去哪儿了 |
[32:21] | That– that girl that was with Ian– | 那个 那个和伊恩的女孩 |
[32:23] | She fell down the stairs, and it was terrible. | 她从楼梯上摔下来了 摔得很惨 |
[32:25] | Can we just tell her on the bus? | 我们上了公车后再告诉她不行吗 |
[32:28] | Note to self: don’t drink and dive. | 记住了 要练跳水就别喝酒 |
[32:31] | If my mom finds out I was here, | 要是我妈知道我在这 |
[32:33] | I’m gonna be grounded until I’m 50. | 我会被禁足到50岁 |
[32:35] | Guys, if we run away like babies, | 姑娘们 要是我们逃跑的话 |
[32:37] | we’ll definitely be questioned. | 我们肯定会被审问的 |
[32:44] | What is she doing? | 她要干吗 |
[32:45] | Excuse me. My friends and I made the mistake | 打扰一下 我和我的朋友们犯了点小错 |
[32:48] | of having a little drink before we ate, | 我们吃东西前喝了点酒 |
[32:50] | and none of us feel comfortable about getting behind the wheel. | 我们现在都开不了车了 |
[32:53] | Can we trouble you for a ride back to Rosewood? | 能麻烦你把我们送回玫瑰镇吗 |
[32:59] | What– what are you thinking? | 什么 你在想什么 |
[33:00] | I’m thinking we’re not taking the bus. | 我在想我们不用坐公车了 |
[33:03] | Chillax, ladies. | 别紧张 姑娘们 |
[33:04] | The bolder the move, the less anyone questions it. | 越光明正大得走 越没人会怀疑 |
[33:26] | I think my character’s being totally selfish. | 我觉得我的角色太自私了 |
[33:29] | I don’t even know how to play that. | 我都不知道该怎么演了 |
[33:31] | Miss Verne is protecting the future of her school, Mona. | 威恩小姐是在保护学校的未来 梦娜 |
[33:33] | So, is she forgivable or not? | 那么她可否被原谅呢 |
[33:36] | It’s unforgivable if she’s only thinking of herself. | 要是她只考虑自己的话就不可原谅 |
[33:42] | Let’s stop here. | 今天就到这吧 |
[33:44] | These are all good thoughts. | 大家的想法都不错 |
[33:45] | We’ll pick up where we left off tomorrow. | 我们明天继续这段 |
[33:47] | Study your lines. Put away your props. | 各自研究下台词 把道具放好 |
[33:49] | I’ll see you then. | 明天见 |
[34:07] | 伊恩·托马斯 第一名 2009年八月 希尔顿黑德岛 | |
[34:15] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[34:21] | What are we looking at? | 我们要看什么 |
[34:22] | – Why would that be in here? – What’s that? | -为什么它会在这 -那是什么 |
[34:25] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[34:25] | Em, where did you get this? | 艾米 你从哪弄来的 |
[34:27] | I didn’t! I’ve never seen it before. | 不是我 我之前从没见过它 |
[34:32] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不会吧 |
[34:33] | You think that’s what Ian used– | 你认为那是伊恩用来 |
[34:34] | To kill Alison, don’t you? | 杀艾莉森的 你不这么认为吗 |
[34:36] | Guys, slow down. | 姐妹们 等一下 |
[34:37] | We don’t know that that’s Alison’s blood. | 我们都还不知道那是不是艾莉森的血 |
[34:39] | We don’t even know if that is blood. | 我们甚至都还不知道那就是血 |
[34:41] | Yeah, but we don’t know that it’s not. | 但我们也不知道那不是血 |
[34:43] | That’s insane. | 疯了 |
[34:46] | Why would he hide that in here for everyone to see? | 为什么他要藏到大家都能看见的地方呢 |
[34:48] | Because it’s a bold move, | 因为这是个大胆的举动 |
[34:51] | and no one would ever look for it here. | 从来没人来这找过 |
[34:52] | Why did the bad seed hide | 为什么那个孽种 |
[34:53] | the medal in the box on top of her desk? | 把奖牌藏到她课桌上的盒子里 |
[34:55] | Why didn’t she just bury it? | 为什么她不埋了它 |
[34:56] | Because she was eight! | 因为她才八岁 |
[34:57] | Guys, we all saw that video. | 姐妹们 我们都看过那段视频 |
[34:59] | Ian did not have a trophy in his hand. | 当时尹恩手里没拿着奖杯 |
[35:02] | We didn’t see what was on the ground. | 我们只是没看到地上有什么东西 |
[35:03] | It could’ve been in his luggage. | 也许是放在他的行李箱里了 |
[35:05] | This was when they were together at Hilton Head. | 获奖时间是他们都在希尔顿黑德岛的时候 |
[35:08] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[35:10] | We hand it in. | 我们得交出去 |
[35:11] | We’re not wasting time losing evidence again. | 我们不能再一次浪费时间失去证据了 |
[35:13] | Emily’s right. | 艾米丽说得对 |
[35:15] | This goes to the police now. | 我们现在就把它交给警方 |
[35:37] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在要干什么呢 |
[35:40] | Just wait. | 只能等了 |
[35:41] | How long until the police | 警察要花多久 |
[35:43] | figure out that it’s Alison’s blood? | 才能验出那个是艾莉森的血迹呢 |
[35:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:46] | I’ll tell you this– I don’t want to go home. | 跟你们说 我不想回家 |
[35:48] | I don’t want to be anywhere near where Ian is. | 我不想靠近伊恩 |
[35:51] | You can stay at my place. | 你可以待在我家 |
[35:53] | Could we just all stay at your place? | 我们能都去你家吗 |
[35:56] | I don’t know, it just feels weird splitting up after this. | 经过这事后 感觉人像是要散架了 |
[36:03] | I can’t believe we had it, | 真不敢相信我们找到了它 |
[36:05] | the weapon, in our hands. | 那件凶器 就在我们的手中 |
[36:09] | After all this time, it’s like… | 经过这么久 就好像 |
[36:13] | Like Ali can finally rest in peace. | 好像艾莉终于可以安息了 |
[36:16] | Yeah. We all can. | 是啊 我们都可以安心了 |
[36:22] | We’ll pick up some food on the way to Emily’s. | 我们在去艾米丽家的路上买点吃的吧 |
[36:26] | I-I can’t stay over tonight. | 我今晚不能在外过夜 |
[36:28] | Look, believe me, I don’t want to go home either, | 听着 相信我 我也不想回家 |
[36:30] | but my mom hears something in the basement… | 但我妈会听到地下室里的动静的 |
[36:32] | You haven’t told her about Caleb? | 你还没跟她说凯勒的事吗 |
[36:34] | There’s only so much I can do in one day, okay? | 我这一天应付的事已经够多的了 |
[36:38] | Actually, can we just make one stop along the way? | 对了 我们能在中途停一下吗 |
[36:41] | I-I promise it won’t take long. | 我保证不会耽误很久的 |
[36:43] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[36:49] | Wait, Em. We didn’t call Toby. | 等等 艾米 我们没打电话给托比 |
[36:53] | What? | 什么 |
[36:54] | We have to tell him what we found. | 我们得告诉他 我们的发现 |
[36:57] | You tell him. | 你跟他说吧 |
[37:00] | That should be you. | 应该由你来告诉他 |
[37:08] | Sorry to bother you, but I’m– | 抱歉来打扰你 但我 |
[37:10] | I’m not sleeping tonight until I say this. | 不一吐为快的话 我今晚就睡不着了 |
[37:12] | Take your coat off. Sit down. | 把外套脱了 坐下说 |
[37:14] | No, no. I’m not staying. | 不 不了 我不久留 |
[37:16] | I just came here to say that | 我过来只是想告诉你 |
[37:18] | I signed up for the play for all the wrong reasons, | 我申请负责演出 大错特错了 |
[37:19] | so I’m officially done. | 所以我正式退出 |
[37:21] | You’re right, it was a terrible idea. | 你说得对 这是个很糟的主意 |
[37:23] | – Aria– – But you were wrong too. | -艾瑞亚 -但是你也有错 |
[37:25] | About the future. You have no idea | 关于将来 你无法预知 |
[37:27] | what’s gonna happen tomorrow. Nobody does. | 明天会发生什么 没人可以 |
[37:29] | My friend Alison, she didn’t. | 我朋友艾莉森 她不能 |
[37:31] | She didn’t get a future. She didn’t even get to turn 16. | 她根本没有未来 她甚至都没活到16岁 |
[37:34] | – Listen– – No, but let me finish. | -听着 -不 让我说完 |
[37:38] | I don’t know if I’m gonna end up in California, | 我不知道自己最终是否会去加利福利亚 |
[37:41] | or some fishing village in Guam– it doesn’t matter. | 或是关岛的某个小渔村 这都无所谓 |
[37:46] | We’re both here now. | 我们现在都在这里 |
[37:48] | Can’t we just be happy that we have that? | 我们就不能活在当下吗 |
[38:02] | Good answer. | 这答复不错 |
[38:30] | Didn’t take anything that wasn’t mine, officer. | 我没拿不属于我的东西 长官 |
[38:34] | Are you leaving? | 你要离开吗 |
[38:37] | I thought you’d be relieved. | 我想这样你就解放了 |
[38:39] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[38:41] | Because you’ve been treating me | 因为你对待我就好像 |
[38:42] | like something you scrape off your shoe? | 我是你鞋子上不得不除去的脏东西一样 |
[38:47] | At least, since our shower. | 起码 在共浴事件后是这样的 |
[38:50] | Look… | 听着 |
[38:51] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我 |
[38:54] | I wasn’t… | 我没有 |
[38:56] | Ready to see that much of me? | 准备好把我看得那么光吗 |
[38:59] | No. | 不是 |
[39:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:05] | What, and now you think you have to throw down, too? | 那你觉得你现在准备好了吗 |
[39:10] | What if I don’t want to? | 要是我不愿意呢 |
[39:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[39:17] | What if I do want to? | 要是我愿意呢 |
[39:20] | That’s okay, too. | 那也没关系 |
[39:42] | Did you guys sleep at all? | 你们都睡得好吗 |
[39:44] | No. Just tossed and turned. | 没有 翻来覆去 辗转反侧 |
[39:47] | She tossed. I turned. | 她用翻的 我用转的 |
[39:49] | I cannot wait for him to be carted out of here. | 我真等不及快点把他给押走 |
[39:52] | Just knowing that he’s in this building now– | 光想到他现在就在这栋楼里 |
[39:55] | Thinking he could get away with it, | 想到他居然还能逍遥法外 |
[39:56] | her blood in that trophy case | 而她的血却在奖杯箱里 |
[39:58] | makes me sick. | 我就觉得恶心 |
[40:00] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[40:03] | Oh, my god. They’re going | 我的天呐 他们要 |
[40:05] | to drag him out in front of the whole school. | 当着全校的面逮捕他吗 |
[40:11] | Why is he coming over here? | 为什么他朝我们这边走来 |
[40:13] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[40:15] | Which one of you found the trophy? | 你们哪个人找到的奖杯 |
[40:18] | Who’s, uh, Spencer Hastings? | 谁是斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[40:23] | So, was this a group effort, | 那么这是集体的杰作了 |
[40:25] | or are you three just along for the ride? | 还是你们三个只是凑热闹的 |
[40:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:28] | I mean, you should’ve done a little research. | 我的意思是 你们应该先调查一下 |
[40:30] | There’s no golf tournament on Hilton Head on that date. | 那天希尔顿黑德岛上根本没有高尔夫球赛 |
[40:34] | What about the blood? | 那血迹呢 |
[40:36] | It’s not human blood. | 那不是人血 |
[40:39] | Comes from a rat. | 是老鼠的血 |
[40:41] | No, but why would there– | 不可能 但为什么 |
[40:43] | Let’s save our questions for the precinct. | 还是把问题留到警局再说吧 |
[40:46] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[41:07] | Detective Breyer? | 布雷尔探长 |
[41:20] | “A” planted that trophy. | 那个奖杯是A设的局 |
[41:21] | We should’ve known. | 我们早该知道的 |
[41:32] | Guys, where was she that night? | 姐妹们 那天晚上她在哪儿 |
[41:36] | At the frat party when the girl fell, | 在兄弟会派对上 那女孩摔下楼的时候 |
[41:38] | where was Alison? | 艾莉森当时在哪 |
[41:39] | She wasn’t with us. | 她没跟我们在一起 |
[41:42] | She wasn’t with us, either. | 也没跟我们在一起 |
[41:43] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[41:47] | I’m saying maybe it wasn’t Ian who pushed that girl. | 我是说 也许不是伊恩把她推下去的 |
[41:50] | Maybe– maybe that drunk girl was just in Alison’s way. | 也许那个醉酒的女孩碍了艾莉森的事 |
[41:54] | Why would Alison do that? | 为什么艾莉森要这么做 |
[41:56] | Because that frat party wasn’t a random pick. | 因为那个兄弟会派对不是随意选的 |
[41:58] | She took us there because she wanted to see Ian. | 她带我们去那儿是因为她想见伊恩 |
[42:01] | Maybe she was stalking him. | 也许她真是在跟踪他 |
[42:02] | Wait, so now you believe Ian? | 等等 那你现在相信伊恩了 |
[42:04] | You don’t think he killed Alison? | 你不认为是他杀了艾莉森了吗 |
[42:06] | I didn’t say that. I think he killed her. | 我没那么说 我还是认为是他杀了她 |
[42:10] | There’s just a lot about that night that was still don’t know. | 但关于那晚 我们还是有很多事不知道 |
[42:13] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -我的天啊 -怎么了 |
[42:15] | What if Jenna was also blocking her way to Ian? | 如果詹娜也是她接近伊恩的绊脚石呢 |
[42:18] | What if Ali threw that firecracker in Toby’s garage | 如果艾莉往托比家仓库扔爆竹时 |
[42:21] | knowing that Jenna was in there? | 知道詹娜在里面的呢 |
[42:23] | – She had us all fooled… – Until now. | -她一直在愚弄我们 -直到现在也是 |