时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | If you love my sister,you won’t do this! | 你要是爱我姐姐 你就不会这么做 |
[00:09] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 你们在开玩笑吗 |
[00:11] | – What do you mean? – There’s nobody in there. | -什么意思 -里面没有人 |
[00:12] | If we want Anne to believe us, | 如果要让安妮相信我们 |
[00:14] | a picture’s worth a thousand words. | 视频胜过千言万语 |
[00:17] | Oh, I see you found the guest bedroom. | 你看过客房了 |
[00:19] | Would you like to take a look at the master? | 想去参观下主卧吗 |
[00:21] | We got off the phone with your therapist. | 我们刚和你的心理医生通完电话 |
[00:23] | She is recommending you spend some time apart. | 她建议你们分开一段时间 |
[00:27] | Are you telling me that I can’t see my friends? | 你们是要禁止我跟朋友见面吗 |
[00:28] | – Are you…? – Samara. | -你是 -萨马拉 |
[00:30] | I go to Sheridan prep. | 我是谢尔顿预备学校的学生 |
[00:31] | Did your friend tell you? | 你朋友告诉过你吗 |
[00:32] | Yeah. S-sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[00:34] | They extended your dad’s assignment. | 他们延长了你父亲的服役期 |
[00:36] | He wants us to come to Texas. | 他希望我们去德克萨斯州 |
[00:37] | – You mean for a visit? – For a year. | -你是说去探亲吗 -要在那待一年 |
[00:40] | Make sure she gets this. | 请你一定要给她 |
[00:43] | I know about the letter. | 我知道那封信的事儿了 |
[00:44] | You had no right to make that decision for me. | 你没有权利替我做决定 |
[00:47] | You know what, I barely remember Jason. | 知道吗 我都快不记得杰森了 |
[00:49] | We didn’t know him. | 我们并不了解他 |
[00:50] | He was just Ali’s older brother down the hall. | 他只是住在走廊另一头艾莉的哥哥 |
[00:53] | Anyone could have sent that, Spence. | 谁都有可能发这条短信 斯宾塞 |
[00:55] | It could just be some kook | 可能是哪个神经病 |
[00:56] | trying to mess with Melissa. | 在和梅丽莎瞎胡闹 |
[00:57] | It’s not safe? I can’t tell you? | 还不安全 不能告诉你 |
[00:59] | – I can’t tell you what? – Where he is. | -不能告诉你什么 -不能说他在哪 |
[01:01] | – Ian is dead. – There’s only one way to know for sure. | -伊恩死了 -只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[01:04] | “How do I know this is you?” | “我怎么知道是你” |
[01:08] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[01:09] | Ian’s alive. | 伊恩还活着 |
[01:25] | Did things just get incredibly worse? | 现在情况是不是糟透了 |
[01:27] | I can’t believe this. Ian’s dead. | 我不相信 伊恩已经死了 |
[01:29] | Zombie’s don’t text! | 僵尸是不会发短信的 |
[01:31] | He is alive somewhere. | 他还活着 就在某个地方 |
[01:34] | Spence | 斯宾塞 |
[01:36] | I have to get this phone | 我要在梅丽莎发现之前 |
[01:38] | home before Melissa realizes that it’s gone. | 把这手机送回家 |
[01:40] | Okay, you put it back, and then what do we do? | 你把电话放回去 然后呢 |
[01:42] | Do we call the cops? | 我们要报警吗 |
[01:44] | Oh, yeah, because that always works out so well for us. | 是呀 好像我们每次报警都很管用似的 |
[01:46] | Why is Ian texting Melissa? | 伊恩为什么要发短信给梅丽莎 |
[01:48] | And why is Melissa answering him? | 梅丽莎又为什么要回他 |
[01:49] | Is she? | 她回了吗 |
[01:50] | I mean, we don’t know how long this has been going on. | 我是说 不知道他们保持联系多久了 |
[01:53] | Spencer, look, you’ve gotta find out | 斯宾塞 你要想办法弄清楚 |
[01:55] | what Ian told Melissa. | 伊恩告诉了梅丽莎什么 |
[01:56] | You’re the only one who can find out what he wants. | 只有你能知道他想要什么 |
[01:57] | And where he is. | 还有他在哪儿 |
[02:02] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快离开这儿 |
[02:05] | Let’s finish this in the morning, okay? | 明早再解决这事儿 |
[02:07] | I’m cold, damp and scared. | 我又冷又害怕 身上都湿透了 |
[02:08] | We can talk at school. | 我们可以去学校谈 |
[02:10] | We can’t talk at school, remember? | 我们不能在学校交谈 你忘啦 |
[02:11] | The four of us are supposed to be having “Separate time.” | 我们四个要暂时保持一定距离 |
[02:14] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱 |
[02:15] | What are we supposed to do, not talk to each other? | 那我们要怎么办 彼此缄默不言吗 |
[02:17] | We’re in the same classes. | 我们可是一个班的 |
[02:18] | We just have to play it cool. | 我们要保持镇静 |
[02:22] | It’s Jason. | 是杰森 |
[02:26] | Did he move back in? | 他搬回来住了吗 |
[02:28] | What is all that? | 那些是什么 |
[02:29] | That’s all that stuff that those people left on my curb | 是艾莉失踪时 |
[02:31] | when Ali went missing. | 大家留在路边的东西 |
[02:32] | Those tributes. | 是大家送的礼物 |
[02:34] | Maya said her family kept those things | 玛雅说她家搬进去时 |
[02:35] | when they moved in. | 把这些东西留下了 |
[02:37] | They didn’t have the heart to throw them out. | 他们不忍心扔掉 |
[02:39] | Apparently Jason’s moved on. | 看来杰森已经走出阴影了 |
[02:42] | What’s he doing back in that house? | 他又回到这栋房子做什么 |
[03:11] | Mum, you don’t believe in this therapy stuff, | 妈 你都不信心理医生那套 |
[03:14] | so why do I have to put up with it? | 我为什么还要忍受这一切呢 |
[03:16] | Because most of life consists of putting up with something. | 因为忍受是生活的必修课 |
[03:19] | Wow. What a positive outlook. | 多么积极的人生观啊 |
[03:22] | That’s gonna have a terrific impact | 我将来的人生 |
[03:23] | on my future development. | 会受此影响的 |
[03:25] | Could we not talk any more until we’ve had coffee? | 我们能不能喝完咖啡再谈这事儿 |
[03:27] | And why did you have to turn | 还有你为什么打电话给爸爸 |
[03:28] | on the “Hanna in trouble” bat-signal and call dad? | 发出”汉娜有麻烦”的警示信号 |
[03:30] | I didn’t. When daughters show up in news stories | 我没有 自己的女儿出现在 |
[03:33] | about a vanishing corpse, | 尸体失踪案的新闻里 |
[03:34] | fathers check in. | 做父亲的都会关心的 |
[03:35] | Well, he can check in, but why does he have to come here? | 关心一下就行了 他干嘛要过来 |
[03:36] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[03:39] | He is. I heard it when he called. | 他很担心 电话里听得出 |
[03:44] | Last time he came | 上次他来的时候 |
[03:46] | he sprang a fiance and a step-daughter on us. | 他突然带回一个未婚妻和继女 |
[03:49] | Wonder what we’ll get this trip. | 不知道这次有什么新花样 |
[03:51] | Well, he sent you that nice plant | 你住院的时候 |
[03:52] | when you were in the hospital. | 他送了盆漂亮的盆栽 |
[03:54] | It died, remember. | 那个盆栽死了 你忘啦 |
[03:56] | You still have the pot. | 花盆你不还留着吗 |
[04:03] | You can’t take away my phone. | 你不能拿走我的手机 |
[04:04] | I’m not taking it away. You can use it all you want. | 我没有拿走 你想用就用 |
[04:07] | It’s just when you get home from school | 只是你从学校回家后 |
[04:08] | you gotta leave it on the dining room table. | 得把它留在餐桌上 |
[04:10] | You want to call someone,call from downstairs. | 你要想打电话 就下楼来打 |
[04:12] | So you’ll know if I’m trying to talk to | 所以如果我想跟艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 |
[04:14] | Aria, Spencer and Hanna? | 汉娜通话 你就能知道了 |
[04:16] | You know what? It’s a project. | 就把这当成一次功课 |
[04:18] | You get to experience life | 你可以体验下 |
[04:19] | the way it was before we had anything other than landlines. | 过去没有电话的生活是怎样的 |
[04:22] | Are we gonna start milking our own cows | 那我们还要自己挤牛奶 |
[04:24] | and using kerosene lamps, too? | 用煤油灯吗 |
[04:25] | Look, Emily, I know this is hard, | 艾米丽 我明白这很残酷 |
[04:29] | but it’s not mean. | 但我们并不是刻意给你们罪受 |
[04:32] | I think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这个办法不错 |
[04:36] | You better start thinking about packing. | 你最好开始打包了 |
[04:39] | So the real estate people will know there isn’t anyone living hereas | 这么说中介再带人来看房子时 |
[04:41] | when they tramp through our house? | 知道我们已经搬走了 |
[04:44] | Actually, no more tramping. | 事实上 不会再有人来看房了 |
[04:46] | We have a family who wants to lease the place for a year. | 有户人家想租一年 |
[05:12] | What do you mean, “Gone”? | 什么叫”没有了” |
[05:13] | I mean gone. Blank. Zeroed out. | 就是没有了 一片空白 全部删除 |
[05:16] | Somebody got in here and erased the whole drive. | 有人进房间把整个硬盘上的东西都删除了 |
[05:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:20] | The real estate agent’s been bringing people in here all the time. | 房产中介一直带人来这儿看房 |
[05:23] | The laptop’s been sitting on my desk. | 笔记本就放在我桌子上 |
[05:25] | Are you saying that “A” just walked in | 你是说A进了房间 |
[05:27] | and wiped your drive? | 清空了你的硬盘 |
[05:29] | What am I talking about? Of course they did. | 我在想什么 当然是这么回事 |
[05:31] | It’s gone, Spence. | 什么都没了 斯宾塞 |
[05:32] | All the videos of Ian are gone. | 所有有关伊恩的视频都没了 |
[05:34] | Yeah, except for the one Ian had when he fell. | 除了他从钟楼掉下去时 拿着的那份 |
[05:38] | Look, we’re gonna talk at school, okay? | 我们回学校谈 好吗 |
[05:39] | – How? – We’ll figure it out. | -怎么谈 -总有办法的 |
[05:43] | Hey. You got out early this morning. Where’d you go? | 你今天出门挺早的 去哪儿了 |
[05:53] | Is everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[05:55] | So far. | 目前为止是的 |
[05:56] | They want me to rest as much as I can. | 他们让我尽量好好休息 |
[06:01] | You didn’t have to go alone. | 你不用一个人去的 |
[06:03] | I would have gone with you. | 我可以陪你一起去 |
[06:06] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[06:08] | Um, any more appointments today? | 今天还有别的约会吗 |
[06:11] | No. I’m staying home. | 没了 我就待在家里 |
[06:14] | Are you gonna be back before mom and dad leave? | 你能在爸妈出门前赶回来吗 |
[06:18] | That’s the plan. | 是这么打算的 |
[06:24] | I could stay home if you wanted me to. | 如果你希望的话 我可以在家陪你 |
[06:26] | Answer your phone, take messages. | 替你接接电话 捎个信什么的 |
[06:29] | No, um… I want my phone. | 不用了 我要自己听电话 |
[06:33] | In case the police call about Ian. | 以防警察有了伊恩的消息会打电话来 |
[06:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Aria, can I see you for a second? | 艾瑞亚 可以谈一下吗 |
[06:57] | Your last day is Friday. | 星期五是你最后一天讲课 |
[06:59] | Day after tomorrow. | 也就是后天 |
[07:01] | Thanks for the warning. | 多谢警告 |
[07:03] | It’s…not a warning. | 这不算是警告 |
[07:07] | All of a sudden I feel like you’re picking apart | 突然感觉你对我说的每句话 |
[07:10] | everything I say with a pair of tweezers. | 都在挑刺 |
[07:12] | No, I just… want to make sure | 不 我只是想确认下 |
[07:14] | that I’m not misunderstanding anything. | 我没有误解什么 |
[07:16] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[07:18] | Such as what I can really expect | 比如在你清理好办公桌后 |
[07:22] | once you pack up that desk. | 我该期盼得到什么结果 |
[07:24] | I think I’ve been very clear about that. | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[07:28] | Yeah. I know that’s what you think. | 是 我知道你是这么想的 |
[07:32] | I’m just not so sure. | 只是我还不太确定 |
[07:36] | Well, we’re not gonna figure this out before the next bell. | 看来上课前 我们是没法说清楚了 |
[07:39] | You need to come by the apartment so we can talk. | 你来我公寓一趟 我们好好谈谈 |
[07:45] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[07:46] | Tomorrow. | 那明天 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:01] | Hey, big A! Wait up. | 喂 大眼艾 等等 |
[08:04] | So, that was a bombshell, wasn’t it? | 真是爆炸性新闻 |
[08:06] | Did you see it coming about him leaving? | 你知道他要离开吗 |
[08:09] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:11] | Listen, if I bend some arms, | 如果我能说动些人 |
[08:12] | we could get him a gift. | 我们可以一起送他一件礼物 |
[08:13] | – And I thought you could pick it out. – Why me? | -礼物由你来挑选 -为什么是我 |
[08:16] | Well, you know him better. | 你跟他比较熟 |
[08:18] | – From the play. – Right. | -因为排戏那事 -没错 |
[08:21] | Uh, sure. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | I’ll pick something up. | 我去挑挑看 |
[08:24] | Primo. I’ll shake people down. | 太好了 我去勒索大家的钱 |
[08:26] | I love doin’ that. | 这是我最爱干的 |
[08:28] | Um, there is this one other | 还有一件很小的事 |
[08:30] | really small thing I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[08:32] | Anything between you and Hanna, | 你和汉娜之间的事 |
[08:33] | you’re gonna have to work out on your own. | 你得自己解决 |
[08:35] | – Can’t you just say something to her? – Mona, | -你就不能帮我说说情吗 -梦娜 |
[08:37] | Hanna and I aren’t really hanging out right now. | 汉娜和我现在不太可能在一起玩 |
[08:39] | Why? Did something happen? | 为什么 发生了什么事吗 |
[08:43] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事 |
[08:45] | Don’t you read the papers or listen to the news? | 你不读报纸或者看新闻吗 |
[08:48] | No. | 不 |
[08:50] | Ali’s killer? | 杀艾莉的凶手 |
[08:51] | Oh. Right. | 想起来了 |
[08:53] | You lying to the cops. | 你们对警察说谎了 |
[08:55] | Oh, we didn’t lie to the cops. | 我们没有对警察说谎 |
[08:57] | People think that we did, but we didn’t. | 大家认为我们说谎了 但是我们没有 |
[08:59] | So now our parents are | 所以现在我们的父母认为 |
[09:01] | thinking that we just shouldn’t hang out as much. | 我们几个不该待在一起 |
[09:03] | Oh. That’s so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[09:06] | So I’ll get the gift for Mr. Fitz, | 我会帮费兹老师挑个礼物 |
[09:08] | but I can’t help you with Hanna. | 但汉娜的事我帮不了你 |
[09:11] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:13] | I’ll come up with something. | 我会自己想办法的 |
[09:16] | So the videos are gone? | 这么说视频没有了吗 |
[09:18] | Totally gone. | 全都没了 |
[09:19] | That was our only evidence. | 那是我们唯一的证据 |
[09:22] | Well, we don’t have it anymore. | 我们现在什么证据都没有了 |
[09:23] | Has Ian sent Melissa any more messages? | 伊恩有再给梅丽莎发过短信吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:26] | She’s not leaving her phone sitting around. | 她现在寸步不离手机 |
[09:28] | What about Jason? Why is he back? | 杰森呢 他为什么回来 |
[09:31] | And what is he doing in that house? | 他在那栋房子里做什么 |
[09:33] | Maybe he’s just looking for closure or something. | 也许他只是想了结此事 |
[09:35] | Okay, new rule: No one can say the word “Closure.” | 新规定 不准说”了结”这个词 |
[09:38] | – Ever. – Dr. Sullivan says it all the time. | -永远不准说 -沙利文医生常这么说 |
[09:41] | I rest my case. | 别浪费我的口舌 |
[09:48] | – Han. – What? | -汉娜 -怎么了 |
[09:50] | I don’t think we should sit together. | 我觉得我们不该坐在一起 |
[09:52] | We always sit together. | 我们一直坐一起 |
[09:53] | We have to make it look like we’re going along with this. | 起码表面上我们要表现得很配合 |
[09:56] | Looking like we’re doing it is the same thing as doing it. | 表面上配合就是在配合 |
[09:59] | It means we’re wrong. | 这意味着我们认错了 |
[09:59] | And we’re not wrong; we’re right. | 而事实上我们并没有错 我们是对的 |
[10:01] | Are we? We don’t even really know what happened. | 是吗 我们都不清楚究竟是怎么回事 |
[10:04] | How can we be sure if we’re even right? | 怎么能确定我们是对的呢 |
[10:06] | That’s even more reason to stick together. | 所以我们更不能分开了 |
[10:50] | You’re here. | 你在这儿 |
[10:52] | I had to get some papers from the office. | 我来办公室拿些文件 |
[10:54] | – You’re coming back to school? – I haven’t changed my mind. | -你要回学校了吗 -我没改变主意 |
[10:57] | This is about getting a G.E.D. on my own. | 这些是为了准备我的高中教育自学考试 |
[11:00] | Look, I’m the one who looks guilty, not you. | 我才是那个有嫌疑的人 不是你 |
[11:04] | You can come back if you want to. | 如果你愿意 你可以回学校来 |
[11:07] | The thing is, don’t want to. | 问题是 我并不想回来 |
[11:09] | You’re the one looking forward to class reunions, not me. | 你会期待以后的同学聚会 而我不会 |
[11:13] | Besides, I got a job. | 而且 我找到了一份工作 |
[11:17] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[11:20] | They needed somebody full-time, | 他们需要全职工人 |
[11:21] | and I’ll be learning from the best. | 我会跟着最有经验的师傅学习 |
[11:22] | I mean, Sweeney put up half the houses in this town. | 镇上一半的房子都是斯威尼造的 |
[11:25] | How are your parents about this? | 你父母怎么看这件事 |
[11:29] | My family is the reason why I’m doing it. | 我这么做就是因为我的家人 |
[11:33] | The sooner I’ve got some money the sooner I’m out of there. | 越快赚到钱 我就能越快离开家 |
[11:37] | For good. | 永远离开 |
[11:41] | Out of Rosewood? | 也离开玫瑰镇吗 |
[11:43] | Well, that depends. | 这要视情况而定 |
[11:45] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[11:47] | Different things. | 各种因素 |
[11:49] | Well, name three. | 说三个来听听 |
[11:52] | I can only think of one right now. | 目前我只能想到一个 |
[12:12] | Wow, you were at one with the water. That was amazing. | 你游了第一名 真了不起 |
[12:15] | I did okay. | 马马虎虎吧 |
[12:16] | Okay enough to win. | 马马虎虎就足以取胜 |
[12:18] | Yeah, but I was off my personal time. | 但比不上我的个人最好成绩 |
[12:19] | So, you want to grab something to eat? | 要一起去吃点东西吗 |
[12:22] | I would, | 我很想去 |
[12:22] | but I promised my mom I’d help her pack. | 但我已经答应我妈帮她打包了 |
[12:25] | Okay, how about tomorrow night? | 那明天晚上怎么样 |
[12:27] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[12:29] | Yeah. Something to eat, maybe see a movie. | 是啊 吃点东西 也许还能看场电影 |
[12:35] | What, you don’t like movies? | 怎么 你不喜欢看电影吗 |
[12:37] | No, I even like the black and white ones. | 不 我连黑白电影都喜欢呢 |
[12:39] | But I’m moving, Samara. | 但我就要搬走了 萨马拉 |
[12:42] | I don’t want to start anything that I can’t finish. | 我不想做有始无终的事 |
[12:46] | Okay, well,um… it is just a movie, | 好吧 只是看场电影 |
[12:50] | so if you don’t want a big commitment, | 如果你不想作太大的承诺 |
[12:52] | we won’t get the large popcorn. | 我们不买大份的爆米花就是了 |
[12:55] | Or am I misreading things? | 还是说我自作多情了 |
[12:57] | No. You’re not. | 不 我就是这个意思 |
[13:03] | Let’s do tomorrow. | 那明天见 |
[13:06] | Excuse me, Emily? | 打扰一下 你是艾米丽吗 |
[13:07] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[13:08] | Hi. Coach Fulton said I could say hello. | 富尔顿教练说我可以来找你 |
[13:10] | My name’s Ken Raymond, I’m out here from Danby. | 我叫肯·雷蒙德 我来自邓比 |
[13:12] | – Danby U? – Yeah. | -邓比大学吗 -没错 |
[13:14] | We like to check in with the talent | 我们是来跟准备升大学的 |
[13:15] | that’s getting ready for college | 体育尖子生沟通一下 |
[13:16] | and make sure that they’re thinking about us. | 确保他们考虑申请我们学校 |
[13:19] | I don’t know a swimmer who isn’t thinking about Danby. | 邓比可是游泳运动员梦寐以求的学校 |
[13:21] | Good. Well, I’d like to talk to you about our program. | 那好 我想跟你谈谈我们的计划 |
[13:24] | So call me. | 打我电话 |
[13:27] | Maybe we can sit down tomorrow. | 也许明天我们可以坐下来好好谈谈 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:30] | Great. Looking forward to it. | 太好了 我很期待 |
[13:37] | Somebody just got scouted. | 有人被大学看中了呢 |
[13:40] | No, he… just wants to talk. | 不 他只是想跟我谈谈 |
[13:43] | Yeah, first a little talk, and then a scholarship. | 先是谈谈 然后奖学金就到手了 |
[13:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:58] | I shouldn’t read that. | 我根本就不该看这些 |
[13:59] | They don’t know anything, but they keep writing. | 他们一无所知 却一个劲地胡编乱造 |
[14:01] | You want to split one of these? | 要来一块吗 |
[14:05] | Yes, I do. | 好吧 来一块 |
[14:12] | Who are these for? | 这些是给谁的 |
[14:14] | What makes you think they’re for anybody? | 你怎么知道这是要给别人的 |
[14:16] | You’re moving them from the box to a plate | 你把它们取出来放到盘子里 |
[14:18] | so you can pass them off as homemade. | 送出去的时候 就能说是自己做的了 |
[14:21] | Don’t worry. I know how to keep a secret. | 别担心 我会帮你保守秘密的 |
[14:25] | Uh, they’re for Jason Dilaurentis. | 这些是给杰森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[14:29] | Why? | 为什么要给他 |
[14:30] | Well, he’s back, you know? | 他搬回来了 你知道吗 |
[14:32] | He’s just down the lane. | 他就住在街尾 |
[14:33] | I thought I’d be neighborly. | 作为邻居 我好歹应该表示一下 |
[14:38] | They were friends, weren’t they? Jason and Ian? | 杰森和伊恩 他们是朋友 对吗 |
[14:41] | Jason… wasn’t somebody you could depend on. | 杰森 他不是个靠得住的人 |
[14:46] | Did Ian say that? | 是伊恩这么跟你说的吗 |
[14:50] | I’m just making conversation. | 我只是随口问问 |
[14:52] | Then ask me about the weather. | 那就问我天气 |
[14:54] | Or the deficit. Or gas prices. | 或者财政赤字 油价也可以 |
[14:56] | You want to help? Then don’t ask me about Ian. | 你想安慰我 那就不要问我伊恩的事 |
[15:07] | Do you… | 你… |
[15:08] | Uh…You like this therapist? | 你喜欢那个心理医生吗 |
[15:11] | Would it make any difference if I didn’t? | 不喜欢又能怎样 |
[15:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[15:16] | I’ve only talked to her on the phone. | 我只在电话里跟她谈过 |
[15:18] | Spencer’s mother put the whole thing together. | 这些都是斯宾塞的妈妈操办的 |
[15:20] | And you’re okay with that? | 你没意见吗 |
[15:23] | I don’t think it’s doing any harm, | 我觉得这没有什么坏处啊 |
[15:25] | and right now I don’t have a plan b. | 而且眼下我也没有更好的主意 |
[15:27] | Okay. Well, I have a plan b. | 我倒有个主意 |
[15:30] | Why don’t we just tell everyone to mind their own business? | 为什么不直接告诉别人少管闲事呢 |
[15:33] | Let’s just play this out and see what happens. | 让我们先试试看 看效果如何 |
[15:36] | These are my friends, | 她们是我的好朋友 |
[15:38] | the most important people in my life right now, | 是我目前生命中最重要的人 |
[15:40] | and they’re trying to break us apart. | 而他们却试图让我们分开 |
[15:42] | Tell him! | 跟他说啊 |
[15:43] | Don’t put your mother on the spot like that. | 别让你妈为难 |
[15:45] | Hanna, this is not a good cop/bad cop situation. | 汉娜 现在不是唱红白脸的时候 |
[15:49] | We’ll take it a step at a time, | 我们一步一步慢慢来 |
[15:51] | and if we have to make adjustments along the way, | 如果在这过程中需要调整 |
[15:53] | then we can do that. | 我们再另行打算 |
[15:54] | You want us to email you about that? | 要我们发邮件向你汇报进展吗 |
[15:57] | How about we do it face-to-face? | 我们一起来面对这一切 怎么样 |
[16:01] | I thought I’d stay around for a couple of days. | 我想我会在这里多待几天 |
[16:05] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[16:08] | Yes. | 可以 |
[16:10] | It’s good to see you again, Hanna. | 很高兴又见到你 汉娜 |
[16:18] | That sound brings back memories. | 那声音又勾起我的回忆了 |
[16:20] | Were you planning to stay in town before she said that? | 在她说那番话前 你就打算多留几天吗 |
[16:25] | Yes. Yes, I was. | 是的 没错 |
[16:28] | Is that gonna cause any problems for you with… other people? | 其他人会有意见吗 |
[16:32] | Nothin’ I can’t handle. | 我能处理好 |
[16:34] | Well… thanks for backing me up. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna take my lead from you on this. | 现在我来接手这件事 |
[16:42] | I came here to help. | 我是来帮助你们的 |
[16:44] | You want a glass of wine? | 你要来杯红酒吗 |
[16:47] | Unless you want me to make you a martini? | 或许你愿意让我为你调一杯马提尼 |
[16:53] | I think wine tonight. | 今晚就喝红酒吧 |
[17:10] | Hey, Emily, have you been into | 艾米丽 你最近动过 |
[17:12] | your dad’s side of the garage lately? | 你爸放在车库那边的东西吗 |
[17:13] | The lockers? No. | 储物柜里的吗 没有啊 |
[17:15] | Because one of them was open | 其中一个被打开了 |
[17:16] | and we’re missing some winter gear, | 有几件御冬物品不见了 |
[17:19] | the camp stove… | 还有野营用的炉子 |
[17:20] | No, I haven’t been in there. | 不 我没去过那里 |
[17:22] | Jean Watson said | 吉恩·沃森说 |
[17:24] | that they had some stuff missing in their garage as well. | 他们车库里也有东西不见了 |
[17:25] | Somebody broke into our garage? | 有人闯进我们车库了吗 |
[17:28] | Did they get into the house? Was anything else missing? | 他们闯进房子了吗 还丢了其他东西吗 |
[17:30] | You know what, don’t… don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:31] | I’ll call the police. | 我会报警的 |
[17:36] | And did you forget something after school? | 放学后你是不是忘了给我什么 |
[17:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Hey. What you doin’, buddy? | 你在干什么呢 小家伙 |
[18:05] | Get out of here! | 给我滚 |
[18:11] | Hello, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[18:15] | Sorry. I saw that you were back, | 不好意思 我看到你回来了 |
[18:17] | I thought I’d try to beat the welcome wagon. | 想送点东西欢迎你回来 |
[18:20] | Ah, thanks. That’s great. | 谢谢 我很喜欢 |
[18:32] | – Are your parents coming back? – No. | -你父母也要回来吗 -不 |
[18:35] | It’s just gonna be me for the time being. | 就我一个人过来待一段时间 |
[18:41] | I heard what happened. Are you okay? | 之前发生的事我有所耳闻 你还好吗 |
[18:44] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力熬过去 |
[18:48] | So you know what’s been going on? | 那么你知道发生什么事了吗 |
[18:50] | Just what I get from the news. | 只看到了相关新闻 |
[18:52] | The cops in this town don’t really talk to me. | 镇上的警察也不太愿意跟我谈 |
[18:54] | I’m the brother of a murder victim, | 我是谋杀案受害者的哥哥 |
[18:56] | but mostly they see me as a big pain in the ass. | 但基本上他们视我为眼中钉 |
[19:00] | I ask too many questions. | 我问的问题太多了 |
[19:02] | Is that why you’re back? The questions? | 那就是你回来的原因吗 为了那些疑问 |
[19:08] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮到你 |
[19:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:13] | – The bell tower. – What about it? | -钟楼那件事 -你想知道什么 |
[19:17] | I heard that you told the police | 我听说你告诉警察 |
[19:19] | that Ian confessed to killing Ali. | 伊恩承认是他杀了艾莉 |
[19:22] | Is that what happened? | 事实果真如此吗 |
[19:26] | That’s being referred to as my “version” of events. | 那只不过是我的一面之词 |
[19:31] | The police think Ian ran away, | 警察认为伊恩逃跑了 |
[19:34] | but not because of your sister. | 但并不是因为你妹妹的事 |
[19:37] | Did he confess? | 他承认了吗 |
[19:42] | Yeah, I think he did. | 我觉得他承认了 |
[19:46] | You think he did? | 你觉得他承认了 |
[19:48] | Well, he wanted people to believe that I killed her. | 他想让人们相信是我杀了她 |
[19:51] | And how did you do it, according to Ian? | 按照伊恩的说法 你是怎么杀的她 |
[19:54] | I pushed her. She fell. | 我推了她一下 她摔倒了 |
[19:57] | And it was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[20:00] | Jason, I’m sorry. | 杰森 我很抱歉 |
[20:02] | I know that you and Ian were once close… | 我知道你跟伊恩以前关系很好 |
[20:04] | Did he say he killed her? | 他有没有说是他杀了艾莉森 |
[20:06] | That’s what he meant. | 他就是这个意思 |
[20:07] | That’s what he meant, that’s what you think. | 那是你自己的想法 |
[20:09] | Did Ian say, “I killed alison”? | 伊恩有没有说 “我杀死了艾莉森” |
[20:11] | Not those words. | 他没这么说 |
[20:11] | – Not those words? – No! | -没这么说吗 -没有 |
[20:16] | It’s getting late, and… | 时间不早了 |
[20:19] | I’ve got a lot to do inside. | 我还有很多事要做 |
[20:22] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[20:25] | You already have. Good night. | 你已经帮了不少了 晚安 |
[20:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:35] | Alison! Alison, hey! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 |
[20:38] | Damn it, Alison, come here! | 该死的 艾莉森 过来 |
[20:40] | Come here! Hey! Stop messin’ with my stuff! | 过来 别再乱翻我的东西了 |
[20:43] | You and the powerpuff girls | 你们这群飞天小女警们 |
[20:44] | just stay out of my room! | 离我的房间远一点 |
[20:45] | What are you afraid I’d find in there? | 你怕被我找到什么吗 |
[20:47] | Look, just stop messin’ with people. | 不要再干涉别人的事了 |
[20:50] | No challenge with you and your little stoner buddies. | 对付你和你那帮整天嗑药的兄弟太简单了 |
[20:52] | All you need is something shiny on a piece of string. | 随便什么都可以让你们傻笑不止 |
[20:58] | Watch him, ladies. | 姐妹们 看着他 |
[20:59] | He’s got trouble with door knobs. | 他连开个门都成问题 |
[21:07] | What’s wrong with Jason? | 杰森怎么了 |
[21:09] | He just thinks I stole one of his japanese cartoon porn books. | 他以为我偷了他的一本日本色情动漫书 |
[21:12] | – Did you? – Of course I did. | -你偷了吗 -当然偷了 |
[21:15] | Aren’t you afraid he’s gonna rip apart your room? | 你就不怕他把你的房间给拆了 |
[21:17] | Wouldn’t do him any good. | 拆了也没用 |
[21:19] | I have hiding places all over the house. | 家里上下都有我藏东西的地方 |
[21:21] | In the yard, too. | 院子里也有 |
[21:23] | When I hide something, it stays hid. | 我要藏的东西 都会藏得好好的 |
[21:26] | Until I want it found. | 除非我希望它被发现 |
[21:29] | That’s why your secrets are all so safe with me. | 所以你们的秘密在我这都很安全 |
[22:06] | Emily, you’re the kind of student Danby would love to have. | 艾米丽 你就是邓比想要的那种学生 |
[22:09] | You also fit the profile for scholarship help. | 你也具备申请奖学金的条件 |
[22:12] | So you think I could get a scholarship? | 你是说我能得到奖学金吗 |
[22:15] | I think you’re in good shape. | 我认为你的条件非常好 |
[22:16] | But your coach said that you were leaving the district. | 但你的教练说你要离开这里了 |
[22:19] | That worries me. | 这一点让我很担心 |
[22:20] | I mean, Rosewood’s rated so high, | 玫瑰镇高中的口碑很好 |
[22:22] | anywhere else you go is gonna be a step down. | 你去其他任何地方都会被拖后腿的 |
[22:25] | That could be a problem. Do you know when you’re moving? | 这很麻烦 你什么时候走 |
[22:27] | – That’s not definite. – Oh, the coach said tha… | -还没确定 -教练说… |
[22:29] | There was some talk about it, | 这还有待商量 |
[22:30] | but I’m gonna finish school here. | 我会在这里完成学业的 |
[22:33] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[22:34] | Continuity’s important to you right now. | 留在这里对你很重要 |
[22:36] | I know. | 我明白 |
[23:27] | – Toby? – Mr. Sweeney let me go. | -托比 -斯威尼先生辞退了我 |
[23:31] | It was your first day. | 可这才是你第一天上班 |
[23:33] | The owner of the house saw me on the crew | 房子的主人看见我也是员工 |
[23:34] | and told Mr. Sweeney they’d | 告诉斯威尼先生 如果不解雇我 |
[23:36] | cancel the job if he didn’t get rid of me. | 他休想接到这单生意儿 |
[23:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:39] | They’ve got a daughter. | 他们家有个女儿 |
[23:41] | They didn’t want me in the house, | 他们不想让我进入他们的房子 |
[23:42] | so Mr. Sweeney paid me off for the week. | 所以斯威尼先生用一周的薪水打发我走了 |
[23:46] | – He can not do that! – Forget it, Spencer. | -他不能这么做 -算了 斯宾塞 |
[23:49] | It’s just how this town works. | 这就是这镇上的人的处事风格 |
[23:52] | Get in. | 上车 |
[23:53] | Tell you what, let’s… let’s talk later. | 我们换个时间再聊吧 |
[24:03] | This was your idea. | 这可是你的主意 |
[24:05] | I know. And I promise I will be there. But… | 我知道 我保证我会回去的 但… |
[24:09] | this is the head of the department. | 系主任找我有事 |
[24:11] | But you knew that you had to talk to him | 但你叫我过来的时候 |
[24:12] | when you asked me to come over. | 就知道他找你有事 |
[24:14] | Yes, but I didn’t know that they only spoke in paragraphs. | 是 但我不知道他们说话都是长篇大论 |
[24:17] | Look, I will get out of here, I will be there, | 我会尽快离开 赶回去的 |
[24:20] | we will talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[24:22] | One second. Sorry. | 马上就好 不好意思 |
[24:25] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[24:26] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:28] | – Aria? – Okay. | -艾瑞亚 -好吧 |
[24:32] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[24:33] | Be there soon. | 马上就回去 |
[24:49] | Mr. Raymond said | 雷蒙德先生说 |
[24:50] | I was the kind of student they want. | 我就是他们想要的那种学生 |
[24:52] | I mean, he just about promised me a full scholarship. | 他几乎承诺给我全额奖学金了 |
[24:55] | But he said he couldn’t do it if I moved, | 但他说如果我搬家 他也帮不了我了 |
[24:57] | if I ended up at another school in a different program. | 转去别的学校 程序就不一样了 |
[25:00] | If I stay here and graduate from Rosewood, | 如果我留在这里并且从玫瑰镇毕业 |
[25:02] | I could have everything I want at Danby. | 我就可以去邓比实现我的所有梦想 |
[25:05] | But if we move, it’s all gonna fall apart. | 但如果我们搬家的话 这些就都泡汤了 |
[25:09] | This is a lot to think about, Emily. | 这件事还有很多方面要考虑 艾米丽 |
[25:11] | But you are thinking about it? | 那你在考虑吗 |
[25:15] | Well, we gotta talk to your dad, | 我们要跟你爸谈谈 |
[25:17] | but I think he’d agree this would be a reason to stay. | 我想出于这个原因 他会同意的 |
[25:21] | But…this family’s not doing anything | 但仅凭与视察员的一次对话 |
[25:24] | based on one conversation with one scout, okay? | 我们家不会做任何改变的 好吗 |
[25:27] | We can’t just do this on promises. | 空口无凭 |
[25:30] | We need some kind of a commitment from the university. | 我们需要大学出具个正式保证书 |
[25:32] | No problem. I’ll talk to Mr. Raymond. | 没问题 我会跟雷蒙德先生说的 |
[25:35] | – How did it go with Ezra? – Oh, he’s not here yet. | -跟以斯拉聊得怎么样 -他还没到 |
[25:40] | He’s at Hollis, stuck in a meeting. | 他在霍里斯 还在开会 |
[25:42] | How long have you been waiting? | 你等了多久了 |
[25:44] | Over an hour. | 一个多小时了 |
[25:47] | Look, that’s why I was calling, Spence. | 所以我才打电话找你 斯宾塞 |
[25:50] | How long should I wait? | 我应该等多久 |
[25:52] | Why are you asking me? | 你怎么问我 |
[25:53] | Because you’ve got this great internal clock. | 因为你的感应时钟非常准 |
[25:57] | Like you always know exactly | 你总是能准确地知道 |
[25:59] | how long to wait for a boy to call you, | 等男孩电话该等多久 |
[26:00] | when to ask your parents for something, | 什么时机向父母要东西最好 |
[26:03] | how quickly you should make up with somebody… | 事隔多久后才应该跟别人和解 |
[26:06] | You are the master of time. | 你是时间掌控专家 |
[26:10] | Um, can I call you back later? | 我能过会儿给你回电话吗 |
[26:13] | – Sure. – Sorry. Bye. | -当然 -抱歉 再见 |
[26:24] | Can you get out? | 你能出来吗 |
[26:26] | Um…Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:28] | Let me just get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[26:59] | Hey, Hanna, it’s Mona. | 汉娜 我是梦娜 |
[27:02] | I’ve been trying your phone a lot. | 我给你打了很多次电话了 |
[27:04] | Call me. Please, I miss you. | 拜托打给我 我很想你 |
[27:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:10] | Something wrong with your phone? | 你电话出问题了吗 |
[27:12] | No. | 没有 |
[27:13] | You want some help with that? | 需要我帮你解决吗 |
[27:15] | Nope. | 不用了 |
[27:16] | Look, I know it’s tough | 我知道不让你和朋友在一起 |
[27:18] | not seeing your friends. | 对你来说很难过 |
[27:19] | But it’s a good idea, under the circumstances. | 不过就目前情况而言 这是个好办法 |
[27:23] | Do you notice | 你有没有发现 |
[27:24] | how I never see you except when I’m in trouble? | 你总是在我有困难的时候才出现 |
[27:26] | Do you think that’s significant? | 你觉得这值得探讨一下吗 |
[27:29] | I mean, should I bring it up in therapy? | 我是不是也该和治疗师提到这点 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry it seems that way. | 很抱歉 你会这么觉得 |
[27:36] | No, don’t apologize, | 不 不要道歉 |
[27:37] | because it doesn’t mean anything. | 因为这毫无意义 |
[27:40] | So don’t. | 所以不要道歉 |
[27:44] | Does mean something. | 这当然是有意义的 |
[27:45] | Maybe to you, but not to me. | 也许对你是的 但对我不是 |
[27:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:55] | When you and mom broke up, | 你和妈妈分手的时候 |
[27:57] | you told me that | 你告诉我 |
[27:59] | even though you were getting a divorce | 即使你们离婚了 |
[28:02] | it didn’t mean I wasn’t always going to be your daughter… | 我也依然是你的女儿 |
[28:08] | And now… | 但是现在 |
[28:10] | you’re getting a whole new family. | 你要组建一个新的家庭 |
[28:14] | You lied to me, so I don’t trust you. | 你骗了我 所以我不信任你 |
[28:20] | Nobody ever made a mistake on purpose, Hanna. | 没有人会故意犯错的 汉娜 |
[28:23] | You always think you’re doing what’s best… | 每个人都认为自己做得是对的 |
[28:27] | At least that’s what you tell yourself after the fact. | 至少事后都是这么安慰自己的 |
[28:31] | The thing I can’t explain, the thing I can’t forgive, | 我无法解释 也无法原谅自己的事 |
[28:35] | is talking myself into leaving you behind. | 就是离开了你们 |
[28:41] | It’s amazing how much damage can be done | 没想到无心之举 |
[28:42] | when you have nothing but good intentions. | 会所造成的如此巨大的伤害 |
[29:30] | All I need is a letter | 现在我需要的就是一封信 |
[29:32] | just something in writing, | 只要有任何书面的东西 |
[29:33] | and I won’t have to move. | 我就不用搬家了 |
[29:34] | I can finish at Rosewood. | 我就能在玫瑰镇完成学业 |
[29:36] | And you think you can get that from the scout? | 你觉得视察员会给你写吗 |
[29:38] | -Absolutely. – That’s great. | -当然 -太好了 |
[29:41] | It’s beyond great. | 这简直棒极了 |
[29:42] | I feel like I can breathe again. | 我感觉如释重负 |
[29:49] | What is it? | 你在想什么 |
[29:51] | You went somewhere just now. What was it? | 你走神了 你在想什么 |
[29:54] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我很好 |
[29:56] | Did you come here with someone? | 你和别人一起来过这里吗 |
[30:00] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[30:01] | Do you want to go someplace else? | 要不我们换个地方吧 |
[30:02] | No. No, I’m fine, really. | 不用 不用 我很好 真的 |
[30:06] | If you’re okay. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:08] | Ghosts of first girlfriends make tough competition. | 初恋是最大的竞争对手 |
[30:14] | What…Sort of competition would I be looking at? | 什么 你说什么竞争 |
[30:17] | I mean, for the sake of argument. | 我只是顺着你的话说 |
[30:19] | Well, I don’t kiss and tell, but I had a Maya. | 不是我大嘴巴 不过我也有初恋 |
[30:23] | Everybody has a Maya. | 如果幸运的话 |
[30:25] | If they’re lucky. | 每个人都有各自的初恋 |
[30:27] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[30:29] | Her name was Marianne Ginari. | 她叫玛丽安妮·吉娜丽 |
[30:32] | Sophomore English, | 英语系大二学生 |
[30:33] | one row over, two seats down. | 在我前一排隔着两个座位的位置 |
[30:36] | She always wore her hair up, | 她总是把头发扎来起的 |
[30:40] | and I kept looking at the back of her neck. | 我就一直看着她的后颈 |
[30:43] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[30:44] | We had a study date one night, | 有天晚上我们一起学习 |
[30:46] | and she let her hair down. | 她把头发放下来了 |
[31:10] | Are you alone, | 你一个人吗 |
[31:10] | or is Noel Kahn lurking around here somewhere? | 还是诺埃尔·卡恩就在这附近 |
[31:14] | All by my lonesome. | 就我一个人 |
[31:17] | So, are you going out with Noel, or was that just a one-off? | 你是在和诺埃尔交往 还是玩玩而已 |
[31:23] | Well, he’s a major get. | 他现在可是红人 |
[31:24] | Now he even has some bad boy cred. | 而且男人不坏 女人不爱 |
[31:28] | Well, you know, there’s bad, and then there’s bad. | 要知道 江山易改 本性难移 |
[31:32] | I would just be careful around him. | 如果是我 我会防着点他的 |
[31:34] | So, you want me to be careful? | 你想让我防着点他吗 |
[31:37] | Like it would make a difference to you? | 对你而言 这很重要吗 |
[31:42] | Look, I guess I understand why you did what you did. | 我想我理解你之前的所作所为 |
[31:47] | You must have thought you were doing me a favor. | 你以为你是在帮我 |
[31:52] | Really, truly I did. | 我真的是这么想的 |
[31:54] | Could we just forget about it? | 我们能不提这些了吗 |
[31:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:01] | So, does this mean that you, like, forgive me? | 这是意味着 你原谅我了吗 |
[32:06] | Yeah… I forgive you. | 是的 我原谅你了 |
[32:11] | No one’s ever forgiven me before. | 从没有人原谅过我 |
[32:14] | It feels all, I don’t know, spiritual or something. | 这种感觉说不好 挺鼓舞人心的 |
[32:21] | Sit with me? | 一起坐吗 |
[32:25] | So, have you, like, talked to Caleb? | 你和凯勒谈过了吗 |
[32:27] | You don’t ask me about Caleb | 你别跟我提起凯勒 |
[32:29] | and I won’t ask you about Noel. | 我也不会提起诺埃尔 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:33] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前为什么没告诉我 |
[32:34] | – I’m telling you now. – You should have told me | -我现在告诉你了 -你应该在发现 |
[32:36] | the minute you found out he was texting her. | 他给她发短信时就立刻告诉我 |
[32:38] | Why? What could you have done? | 为什么 你能做什么呢 |
[32:40] | – I’d have done something. – What? | -我已经做了 -做了什么呢 |
[32:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:45] | Well, welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[32:54] | It’s not so bad from up here. | 从这里看下去 感觉挺不错的 |
[32:57] | Just looks like a town. | 就像一个小镇 |
[33:00] | That’s all it is. | 它本来就是 |
[33:03] | More than that. | 不只这些 |
[33:05] | It’s like one of those | 它就像电影中的 |
[33:06] | collective mind creatures in the movies. | 拥有集体意识的生物 |
[33:10] | One with a really long memory. | 它有着很多的记忆 |
[33:15] | It’s not a monster. | 它不是怪物 |
[33:18] | It’s got monsters in it. | 但是它里面有怪物 |
[33:20] | You know that. So do I. | 你我心知肚明 |
[33:28] | I’ll do what you want me to. | 我听你的 |
[33:30] | You want me to tell the police | 你想让我告诉警察 |
[33:31] | that Ian’s been texting Melissa? | 伊恩一直在给梅丽莎发短信吗 |
[33:35] | Remind me– | 告诉我 |
[33:36] | when was the last time the cops did either of us any good? | 从始至终那些警察帮过我们一次吗 |
[33:42] | So? | 那怎么办呢 |
[33:44] | So… | 那么 |
[34:04] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[34:16] | Spence! | 斯宾塞 |
[34:21] | Spencer, are you here? | 斯宾塞 你在吗 |
[34:24] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[34:39] | I’ve called the police, | 我已经报警了 |
[34:40] | everything looks all right upstairs. | 楼上一切都还好 |
[34:43] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[34:47] | My dignity broke the fall. | 真让我颜面扫地 |
[34:50] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[34:53] | Hey. Are you sure that you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[34:58] | Yeah. Yeah, I-I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[35:02] | The fact that “A” can just… | 现在A竟然可以 |
[35:04] | break into our houses. | 随意闯入我们的房子 |
[35:07] | Sometimes I think that’s the worst part of this. | 我认为这就是最糟的状况了 |
[35:11] | Emily said that somebody broke into their garage | 艾米丽说有人闯进她们家的车库 |
[35:13] | and stole some camping gear. | 偷走了一些露营用的东西 |
[35:15] | And her mom said that | 她妈妈还说 |
[35:15] | there’s been a whole bunch of break-ins around town. | 最近镇上已经发生了好几起入室行窃案了 |
[35:17] | What would “A” want with camping gear? | A要露营的工具做什么 |
[35:20] | You tell me. | 谁知道呢 |
[35:27] | What if it’s not “A”? | 如果不是A干的呢 |
[35:29] | Who else would it be? | 那还会是谁 |
[35:30] | Somebody who knew what was on Emily’s computer. | 某个知道艾米丽电脑上有视频的人 |
[35:33] | Somebody who needs camping gear and survival stuff, | 某个要靠露营工具生存的人 |
[35:35] | – Somebody who’s on the run. – Ian? | -某个逃跑的人 -伊恩吗 |
[35:38] | We thought that “A” wiped emily’s hard drive | 我们以为是A清空了艾米丽的硬盘 |
[35:40] | because that’s the kind of thing that “A” would do, | 因为这很像A的办事风格 |
[35:42] | but Ian is the only other person who would want those videos destroyed. | 但伊恩是唯一也想毁掉那些视频的人 |
[35:45] | Do you think that that was Ian upstairs? | 你认为从楼上冲下来的那人是伊恩 |
[35:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:49] | Melissa’s out in the barn. | 梅丽莎住在外面的谷仓 |
[35:50] | What would he want in the house? | 他来屋子里做什么 |
[35:53] | You? | 找你吗 |
[36:05] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[36:07] | My mom’s really excited. | 我妈妈很激动 |
[36:09] | – She just wants a letter to show my dad. – A letter. | -她就想要份信函给我爸看 -信函 |
[36:12] | You know, explaining the whole offer. | 对啊 就是解释整个录取的事情 |
[36:14] | I’d be happy to talk to your mom and dad, | 我很乐意和你父母谈谈 |
[36:16] | but we were discussing what could happen– | 但我们讨论的是可能发生的情况 |
[36:18] | I can’t offer you anything in writing. | 我没有办法出具任何书面证明 |
[36:20] | You said if I kept up my grades and times | 你说过如果我成绩稳定 |
[36:22] | and graduated Rosewood, | 并且在玫瑰镇毕业 |
[36:23] | I could get into Danby on a scholarship. | 我可以被邓比录取 并且获得奖学金 |
[36:25] | You’re a very strong contender. | 你是有力的竞争者 |
[36:26] | I’d need more than that for my parents. | 我父母需要看到更具说服力的东西 |
[36:28] | I need some sort of commitment. | 我需要学校的承诺 |
[36:31] | I can write down something saying | 我可以写个东西 |
[36:32] | that we’re interested in you, | 说明我们有意向录取你 |
[36:33] | but I can’t make promises. | 但我不能做任何保证 |
[36:35] | So all I can get is a “Maybe” Letter? | 所以你只能写”有可能录取” |
[36:37] | That’s what I can do now. | 我现在只能做这么多 |
[36:41] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[36:43] | We’ll talk soon. | 回头再谈 |
[36:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:59] | Wasn’t expecting this. | 真没想到 |
[37:01] | To be honest, most of what’s happened to me here | 老实说 在这里发生的一切 |
[37:04] | I didn’t expect. | 都出乎我的意料 |
[37:07] | I didn’t expect to connect with you the way that I have. | 我没有想到会和你们这么投缘 |
[37:11] | I never expected to feel this kind of loss over leaving you. | 也从未想到离开你们时 我会这么失落 |
[37:21] | Stop me when this gets too maudlin, | 要是太煽情了 就打断我 |
[37:23] | but I’m not going to forget you. | 但我不会忘记你们的 |
[37:28] | I will remember your voices, | 我会记得你们的声音 |
[37:30] | your questions, your…faces. | 你们的问题 你们的面庞 |
[37:34] | I cherish the time that I’ve spent here, | 我会怀念在这里度过的时光 |
[37:36] | and I’m more grateful than I even know how to say. | 我的感激之情溢于言表 |
[37:42] | There’s a quote by Joseph Campbell, | 约瑟夫·坎贝尔曾经 |
[37:44] | and it goes… | 这样说过 |
[37:46] | “You must give up the life you had planned | “为了迎接未来的美好生活 |
[37:51] | in order to have the life that is waiting for you.” | 你必须放弃原本计划好的生活” |
[37:54] | I thought I knew what that meant. | 我曾以为我理解这句话的意思 |
[37:57] | I didn’t. | 但其实我不懂 |
[37:59] | Till I met you. | 直到我遇见你们 |
[38:04] | Well, there it is. | 好了 就这样吧 |
[38:06] | Oh! Oh. Always read. Have a good life. | 对了 要多读书 祝你们一切顺利 |
[38:09] | We love you, Mr. Fitz. | 我们爱你 费兹老师 |
[38:12] | – Good luck. – Thanks, Mr. Fitz. | -好运 -谢谢 费兹老师 |
[38:13] | – Doris. – Thanks, Mr. Fitz. | -多丽丝 -谢谢 费兹老师 |
[39:29] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[40:07] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我回来晚了 |
[40:09] | Didn’t notice. | 我都没察觉 |
[40:10] | You want something to eat? | 想吃点什么吗 |
[40:12] | I’m okay. | 我不饿 |
[40:13] | Did you get outside today? | 今天你出去了吗 |
[40:15] | Not in this weather. I never left the house. | 天气这么差 我一直呆在家里 |
[40:44] | It was in the pocket of her raincoat. | 这个是在她的雨衣口袋里找到的 |
[40:46] | And her raincoat was wet. So were her boots. | 她的雨衣和雨靴都是湿的 |
[40:48] | She lied to you about being out? | 她撒谎说自己没有出过门吗 |
[40:49] | Well, she didn’t go far. I checked the driveway, | 她也没走远 我仔细看了车道 |
[40:51] | and it was dry under her car, | 车下面是干的 |
[40:52] | so it hadn’t been moved all day. | 所以说车一整天都停在车库里 |
[40:54] | Who would she want to show this to? | 她拿这个给谁看呢 |
[40:55] | – I can only think of one person who would care. – Ian. | -我能想到的人只有一个 -伊恩 |
[40:59] | If she didn’t take the car, that means he must be close. | 如果她没有开车 说明伊恩就在附近 |
[41:03] | You guys, Hanna’s right. | 各位 汉娜说得对 |
[41:04] | This is the worst time for us to be splitting up. | 现在是我们最不该分开的时候 |
[41:06] | We have got to stay together. | 我们要团结起来 |
[41:07] | Yeah, no matter how much lying it takes. | 没错 不管我们要说多少谎话 |
[41:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:21] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[41:25] | It’s you. | 是你们 |
[41:26] | Yeah, it’s…only us. | 是的 只有我们 |
[41:30] | Um, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:32] | I’ve been replanting all day, and I’m putting up a fence. | 我一整天都在移植花草 准备立个栅栏 |
[41:36] | A fence? Why? For what? | 栅栏 为什么 做什么用 |
[41:38] | Privacy. | 为保护个人隐私 |
[41:39] | Security. | 也为安全起见 |
[41:41] | There’s a lot of curious creeps in the world, | 这个世界上有太多好奇的变态了 |
[41:43] | and one way or another, people are gonna mind their own business. | 无论如何 大家还是要少管闲事 |
[41:49] | You girls better go home. | 你们最好回家去 |
[42:00] | Who’s he trying to keep out with that fence? | 他用栅栏防谁呢 |
[42:03] | Keep out or…keep in? | 是防外面的进去 还是防里面的出来 |